PDA

View Full Version : Toledo OH Animals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Mastrcruse
11-24-07, 9:58 pm
Hey guys,
I will be on winter break around Dec. 10th. I will be moving back to Toledo, Ohio (actually Perrysburg) for just about a month. I need another person to lift with or I have to lift with my 8 year old sister...haha.

I am looking for someone that wants to work hard around the Toledo area. I have a YMCA pass and can get to one of them or we can discuss another gym or even Owens Community College.

I just checked myself and I have lost about 4% bodyfat in the last 7 weeks and have lost about 16lbs so I dont' want to get lazy. I'll lift by myself if I have to but I thought I'd ask if any animals want to get over the winter sickness and lift like mad.

Thanks and sorry if I am in the wrong category of threads but I thought this would probably get more attention.

Also, maybe in Mid December we can get together some where and eat it up.

Mastrcruse
12-03-07, 1:29 am
Almost home, have a final on tuesday and then I'm done. Let me know. Thanks

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-03-07, 1:34 am
I am heading up the Ohio chapter of ABC... You should look into attending the Akron/Canton Animals session. MACHINE & HOUSE are coming and the turnout is going to be huge. Check the thread out.

Make sure you hit me up when your in town. Ohio ABC would like to put Toledo and Dayton on the map.

Hit me up.

B.A.M.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-03-07, 6:26 am
Powerhouse Gym in Toledo looks like a killer spot to house a session...

Let me know and I'll make it happen.

B.A.M.

Fury317
12-03-07, 11:51 am
Hye big guy, Im a Toledo native as well. Ill be home for a month for break from OSU. I train at St James Club on Bancroft. Its an old dungeon, but I got 2 dudes along with myself that get some crazy lifts. Youre welcome to come, maybe we can get you a month trial membership. PM me if this sounds good. And just so you know, its more than a serious workout- me and one of the dudes are training for our comp in March. Just seemed liek you wanted to weed out the posers so Im lettin you know....look forward to hearing from you.

Dont worry BAM Im all over this haha

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-03-07, 12:03 pm
Hye big guy, Im a Toledo native as well. Ill be home for a month for break from OSU. I train at St James Club on Bancroft. Its an old dungeon, but I got 2 dudes along with myself that get some crazy lifts. Youre welcome to come, maybe we can get you a month trial membership. PM me if this sounds good. And just so you know, its more than a serious workout- me and one of the dudes are training for our comp in March. Just seemed liek you wanted to weed out the posers so Im lettin you know....look forward to hearing from you.

Dont worry BAM Im all over this haha

Thats what we need bro...

You being from the area helps out so much!

Lets see what we can come up with for Toledo. You, Roo and myself can all work together and get them on the Ohio crew list!

Fury317
12-03-07, 12:19 pm
Fo sho...Ill see what I can do in T town over the next 30 days.

RooRooTJ
12-03-07, 12:29 pm
I am done to help out any way I can.

erock2312
12-29-07, 11:49 pm
I am a junior at the University of Toledo and most work out on campus but have been to Powerhouse before. Its a good place. Keep posting updates about ABC in the Toledo area I would def want to get involved.

Train Hardcore....

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-30-07, 12:47 pm
Let's Shoot For Something In Early March After The Arnold Classic.

Keep Posting And Stay Tuned... Ohio Is Always Looking For Solid Leaders, Step Up And Get Some New Members Posting And We Can Rock A Hardcore Session In Toledo!

B.a.m.

Fury317
12-30-07, 1:16 pm
Id definitely be able to help and make a session because this is my home town. But as BAM said we shoudl plan it for after the Arnold. I can help and Im sure BAM and Lewy will too. Toledo can definitely be a strong chapter.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-30-07, 1:37 pm
Toledo Will Be On The Map Come This Spring!

Bam

ffmedic32
03-17-08, 4:58 pm
Hey guys,,I am in Lima, about an hour south of Toledo... If this gets rolling I would be down for getting a Lima chapter started up. We have some huge guys around Lima,, Amateur Strongman Steve Schmidt hits my gym,,,On a bigger note Pro Bencher Mike Wolfe is just 25 minutes away in Celina,,,sure I could get Wolfy to come hang with us. Keep me updated on happenings in Ohio....

Peace out

Gambit
03-17-08, 5:01 pm
Damn, wish I'd found this earlier. I'm from Point Place, but go to school in Marietta, OH. I'll be home over summer and I train at either Central Catholic's gym (although I didn't go there) or 21st Century Super Fitness on Alexis. I definitely want in when something goes down!

RooRooTJ
03-18-08, 7:26 am
Damn, wish I'd found this earlier. I'm from Point Place, but go to school in Marietta, OH. I'll be home over summer and I train at either Central Catholic's gym (although I didn't go there) or 21st Century Super Fitness on Alexis. I definitely want in when something goes down!

I work with you guys to get something going out here. We have tried a bit in the past, but with minimal success. Lets throw some ideads out here and I will do all in my power to get it going. Don't forget you have the other chapters around in Detroit, Cleveland, and Columbus as well. Come out to one of those to see what it is all about. Get some more people interested and this could be a big chapter as well.

G Diesel
03-18-08, 9:25 am
I work with you guys to get something going out here. We have tried a bit in the past, but with minimal success. Lets throw some ideads out here and I will do all in my power to get it going. Don't forget you have the other chapters around in Detroit, Cleveland, and Columbus as well. Come out to one of those to see what it is all about. Get some more people interested and this could be a big chapter as well.

No doubt Roo Roo... Thanks for taking the initiative bro. The Ohio chpaters have always been some of the strongest, most lively and most hardcore. No reason Toledo can't represent. Peace, G

Ironman70
04-16-08, 2:03 am
I work out at Powerhouse on Central Ave. Have been there for a couple of years. They are a lot of big boys there that I'm sure would be down for this. Count me in.

RooRooTJ
04-16-08, 7:37 am
I work out at Powerhouse on Central Ave. Have been there for a couple of years. They are a lot of big boys there that I'm sure would be down for this. Count me in.

Ironman, Get them signed up on the Forum and then start getting some names and we will get a session going.

mritter3
04-16-08, 8:05 am
hey guys this sounds cool, i live in perrysburg and train at holiday park with a few buddies, i am all about getting something started in this area, count me in for sure. pm me if anything around here is going down.

Gambit
04-16-08, 12:27 pm
Guys, find out how much it costs for a guest pass at your gym. When we find a number we all like, we can get this thing rolling pretty well.

RooRooTJ
04-16-08, 12:50 pm
Lets get the steam rolling here fellas. Through out a date or two. Lets shoot for Powerhouse gym for the location. Ironman, you can be the point man for the gym, either get me the contact info or find out what a day pass will be for the Animals. Lets get a strong showing out here. Ohio is Animal Country.

RooRooTJ
04-19-08, 8:16 am
Come on lets not let this die out here. I know Toledo can be a strong chapter and the Detroit and Cleveland guys are here to help

LegendKillerJosh
04-19-08, 10:13 am
Lets get the steam rolling here fellas. Through out a date or two. Lets shoot for Powerhouse gym for the location. Ironman, you can be the point man for the gym, either get me the contact info or find out what a day pass will be for the Animals. Lets get a strong showing out here. Ohio is Animal Country.

Which Powerhouse are you taking about? I'm just south of Detroit, so Toledo is only about 40 minutes away from me. I would definitely drive down to train with you guys.

LWSniper14
04-20-08, 4:27 am
Hey,

I go to the University of Toledo also. But I live in Strongsville. I have also been to Powerhouse, but have never worked out there. I think that it would be a perfect location for it. The only thing is school gets out at the end of the month.

Greg

smith06
04-20-08, 4:40 pm
Hey guys,,I am in Lima, about an hour south of Toledo... If this gets rolling I would be down for getting a Lima chapter started up. We have some huge guys around Lima,, Amateur Strongman Steve Schmidt hits my gym,,,On a bigger note Pro Bencher Mike Wolfe is just 25 minutes away in Celina,,,sure I could get Wolfy to come hang with us. Keep me updated on happenings in Ohio....

Peace outIm from St. Marys. I go to school in Lima. I might be able to make the Toledo ABC depending on date. But I would be down for a Lima chapter.

qu13txr10t
04-20-08, 9:15 pm
im from findlay which is like a half hour south of you guys and i would def come up there with yall

Gambit
04-20-08, 9:27 pm
Hey guys, haven't forgot about this. I get home 5/9. I'm excited as all hell for this.

How does 5/17, it's a saturday in the middle of May. I'm pretty sure the consensus is for the Powerhouse on Central Avenue. Get our pump on then get some grub.

How's that sound with people?

LegendKillerJosh
04-21-08, 11:41 am
Hey guys, haven't forgot about this. I get home 5/9. I'm excited as all hell for this.

How does 5/17, it's a saturday in the middle of May. I'm pretty sure the consensus is for the Powerhouse on Central Avenue. Get our pump on then get some grub.

Sounds good - Can you give me the city and zip so I can see just how far I'm driving?

Gambit
04-21-08, 11:53 am
Sounds good - Can you give me the city and zip so I can see just how far I'm driving?

Powerhouse Gym
2715 W Central Avenue
Toledo, OH 43606

RooRooTJ
04-21-08, 12:02 pm

If you guys need help let me know. I would come out for the 17th but am already putting one on in Akron then. If you guys want to postpone it to a later date I can help out more and get out there two with some of the Cleveland/Akron crowd. Let me know.

Gambit
05-01-08, 6:12 pm
Just wanted to bump this thread a little. I know I'm definitely looking forward to it, fellas!

Gambit
05-05-08, 7:52 pm
Make sure you spread the word about this, guys, to your lifting buddies. And don't forget to wear your Animal gear. I'm gonna be asking for a final count probably next week, like wednesday, so I know how many to expect

qu13txr10t
05-05-08, 8:28 pm
so whens this taking place? the 17th?

Gambit
05-05-08, 9:09 pm
so whens this taking place? the 17th?

Yep, 5/17. Then we'll find some grub afterwards, I haven't thought that far ahead yet. Haven't got a time solidified yet, probably around 2 or 3 in the afternoon

qu13txr10t
05-05-08, 9:22 pm
ok me and my friend might be able to come if yal want us to

Gambit
05-05-08, 9:48 pm
ok me and my friend might be able to come if yal want us to

hell yeah!

qu13txr10t
05-05-08, 9:51 pm
ok i just talked to him and it sounds like we will probably be there. ill talk to him at school tomorrow. we gotta have some kinda animal shirt right? cuz right now my mom dosent have any money so i cant order some for a while and idk when im gunna be able to get some... ill try but im not sure

Gambit
05-05-08, 9:54 pm
ok i just talked to him and it sounds like we will probably be there. ill talk to him at school tomorrow. we gotta have some kinda animal shirt right? cuz right now my mom dosent have any money so i cant order some for a while and idk when im gunna be able to get some... ill try but im not sure

i'll work on something...

it's not a requirement or anything, but it looks good.

qu13txr10t
05-05-08, 9:56 pm
k thanks man i appriciate it. ill let you kno if i can order some by next week probably. i might get payed this week so hopefully i can order some

RooRooTJ
05-06-08, 7:23 am
Good to see this coming along a little bit. How many people do we have for this session? Date? Time?

Gambit
05-06-08, 10:33 am
Good to see this coming along a little bit. How many people do we have for this session? Date? Time?

May 17th, saturday a week and a half from now.

Final count is gonna be posted next wednesday, gives people a little more time to figure out whether or not they can make it.

Time, 2 or 3pm will probably work best, especially for travelers, and then hitting up a restaurant afterwards.

RooRooTJ
05-06-08, 10:36 am
May 17th, saturday a week and a half from now.

Final count is gonna be posted next wednesday, gives people a little more time to figure out whether or not they can make it.

Time, 2 or 3pm will probably work best, especially for travelers, and then hitting up a restaurant afterwards.

good to see things are movin along. We would make it out but we have a session in Akron that day. Can you give me the gym, price and time and I will go ahead and put it on the calender.

Gambit
05-08-08, 11:19 am
Okay, fellas, time to get the final count.

Post and let me know if you're in or out (and if you're bringing anyone else along)

qu13txr10t
05-10-08, 11:31 am
k im pretty sure i can make it and my friend. but we werent able to get shirts so idk wat yall want us to do

Gambit
05-10-08, 2:16 pm
k im pretty sure i can make it and my friend. but we werent able to get shirts so idk wat yall want us to do

Be there, and I'll have something worked out.

qu13txr10t
05-10-08, 5:03 pm
Be there, and I'll have something worked out.

aight thanks bro

qu13txr10t
05-12-08, 5:01 pm
do you kno yet how much it costs to get in?

Gambit
05-12-08, 5:19 pm
do you kno yet how much it costs to get in?

Around 6 bucks, no more than 10.

qu13txr10t
05-12-08, 6:03 pm
Around 6 bucks, no more than 10.

aight sounds good

Gambit
05-13-08, 9:30 pm
Who's pumped for Saturday? This guy is!

LegendKillerJosh
05-13-08, 10:03 pm
I'm 50% in. I have to talk to my boss to see if I can leave work around noon, in which case I'm in. It's pretty likely to be honest, I should be able to come.

RooRooTJ
05-14-08, 9:32 am
Hey guys lets get a roll call here to see who all is in for sure.

Enforcer
05-14-08, 9:35 am
Looking forward to this one. How many guys are you rolling with? I know Gambit is ready to go as the new ABC coordinator- who is ready to follow?

qu13txr10t
05-15-08, 5:50 pm
alright guys looks like im not gunna be able to make it cuz my friend said it would cost to much for gas

Gambit
05-16-08, 4:30 pm
alright guys looks like im not gunna be able to make it cuz my friend said it would cost to much for gas

Sorry to lose you, bud, but I know where you're comin' from on the gas issue.

All right, fellas, I hope a bunch of you are watching the thread just not sayin' anything.

I'll probably be coming straight from work tomorrow, so why don't we gather near my truck (it's a red Dodge truck) and we'll figure out who's who from there.

Hope you guys are excited. I am!

Gambit
05-17-08, 4:41 pm
Looks like today was an army of one. Literally.

Hahah, now I know that Powerhouse is a pretty good place for a young gun. And that it costs 10 bucks!

We're starting early on the next (technically first, I suppose) Toledo ABC. When do you guys want it?

Fury317
05-17-08, 6:46 pm
My sincere apologies for not getting on this thread earlier being the OH coordinator. Ive been busy with school and work and stuff.

For next time lets plan about 2 months in advance and I can help out a lot seeing as Im from Toledo. I know a lot of guys that would want to make this happen. Bout 10 come to mind. I would be more than will to make the trip home if my schedule allows.

We can make Toledo a strong chapter no doubt.

Gambit
05-18-08, 12:16 am
Hey man, it is what it is. I've only been back in town barely a week, so I guess I didn't get the word around very well in the gyms. I like your idea of aiming to throw the major one about two months (a big July) and hyping it up. But I don't wanna stop there. We find some guys, there's no reason we can't be doing this every couple weeks!

Gambit
06-11-08, 4:17 pm
All right fellas, time to start planning a big ass event in July.

When do you guys wanna have this? Are we gonna eat afterward? Gimme some ideas!

qu13txr10t
06-11-08, 7:25 pm
All right fellas, time to start planning a big ass event in July.

When do you guys wanna have this? Are we gonna eat afterward? Gimme some ideas!

i think we definatly should eat after... anytime works for me

ADURO
06-11-08, 7:28 pm
I am up for a lifting session and maybe some grub after. I train at Powerhouse on Central! hit me up with a PM so I can mark it down- thanks!

Gambit
06-15-08, 8:40 am
How about Sunday, July 13th? Is that a good day for you guys?

We'd probably hit up the Powerhouse on Central (not my home gym, but it's a real nice spot and relatively centrally-located.) It's 10 bucks for a day pass, and there's a bunch of restaurants around there for after our session.

Lemme know what you guys think

mritter3
06-15-08, 10:08 am
i am from perrysburg ohio and am definitley interested in this, i know at least one maybe 4-5 more that may be interested, sounds like a good time.

RooRooTJ
06-16-08, 9:57 am
i am from perrysburg ohio and am definitley interested in this, i know at least one maybe 4-5 more that may be interested, sounds like a good time.

Heys guys we have one this weekend coming up in Canton. We do it big in Akron/Canton. Shouldnt be that far of a drive if you guys want to make it out. We will be going to a powerlifting meet first then to train hard and eat hard after. Let me know if you are interested and need some info.

Gambit
07-04-08, 10:03 pm
All right, fellas, without further adieu, the first official Toledo, OH Animal Gathering will take place

7/19/2008 at 3pm

Powerhouse Gym on Central Avenue (need directions, shoot me a PM)

Guest passes are $10 and we can figure out what kind of grub we want afterwards.

Roll call!

Gambit
07-16-08, 7:58 pm
Confirmed attendees for the 7/19/2008 event in Toledo, OH:

Gambit (Coordinator)

Seriously, guys? Come on... I was gonna pay all your ways, too.

Flash419
07-16-08, 8:48 pm
All right, fellas, without further adieu, the first official Toledo, OH Animal Gathering will take place

7/19/2008 at 3pm

Powerhouse Gym on Central Avenue (need directions, shoot me a PM)

Guest passes are $10 and we can figure out what kind of grub we want afterwards.

Roll call!

I'm there... as long as work co-operates... :-/ So.. call it 50/50%

Gambit
07-17-08, 4:12 am
I'm there... as long as work co-operates... :-/ So.. call it 50/50%

Good man.

Meet me at my red Dodge pickup (if you make it) and we can storm the place.

Fury317
08-06-08, 9:35 am
Any and all Toledo guy-
Columbus is setting up an ABC event and if any of you can make it that would be sweet. We all know the bigger the better. The date is Oct 4th adn the time is 12 noon. Date and times can be changed if need be, so let me know or stop by the Columbus thread if you can make it.

Gambit
08-06-08, 3:48 pm
Any and all Toledo guy-

I appreciate the personal fanfare, brother.

I'll be there. Time to start planning mine for September then, eh?

RooRooTJ
08-06-08, 3:50 pm
I appreciate the personal fanfare, brother.

I'll be there. Time to start planning mine for September then, eh?

Akron/Canton has one for Aug if you want to stop out. Should be a great time and it is a cool as gym

Fabricator
08-18-08, 11:08 pm
Whad up T Town this is the fabricator... Just singned up been out of it for about 4 months now cause of a Inguinal Hernia.....I just turned 18 back in may and im just now getting really back into it cause i just started up college about a month ago and im finally settled in and i really need to get back into it!!!!!! Anyways just keep me up the talk im board as all hell in my dorm room alot and this is about the only thing i got!!!!!!

smith06
09-29-08, 12:31 pm
did the toledo ABC ever get off the ground?? Toledo is the closest ABC to me...finally bought a gas saver and could make a trip to Toledo.

Gambit
10-04-08, 1:00 pm
did the toledo ABC ever get off the ground?? Toledo is the closest ABC to me...finally bought a gas saver and could make a trip to Toledo.

We've had a few ups and downs, mostly downs. I've had two knee surgeries in the last three months and broke my arm in a car accident. So I can help plan it out, but I have been out of the gym for a while.

Kinda fucked up my karma.

firsthorseman97
10-08-08, 1:34 pm
I'm up for a Toledo ABC. Gambit, you wanna try to get something going?

braves561
10-31-08, 12:13 am
Gambit isn't responding to any messages.

I go to the University of Toledo and would be down to get an ABC session together.

RooRooTJ
10-31-08, 8:58 am
Gambit isn't responding to any messages.

I go to the University of Toledo and would be down to get an ABC session together.

I know Gambit had an injury or something, but shoot me a PM and we can try to get something together. If you don't mind driving, we are going to have one in Cleveland Nov 29th.

deanna7272
11-09-08, 8:51 pm
Hey all... Would LOVE to have you guys over to our ABC!!!! Check out the OHIO VALLEY thread and hope to see ya there!!!!

If you have any questions, get at me!!!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/ABC120copy1.jpg

Gambit
11-10-08, 9:22 pm
Okay, fellas. I'm kind of back in commission. I'm able to lift again, cleared by docs and all, and I think a successful ABC be just what I need to get everything rolling again.

December?

How's that sound to you guys? Let's really rock this one.

machineman
11-12-08, 6:02 am
damn...how did I miss this one???? guys, count me in....shoot me a pm and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.....I train at the Y but I may have some contacts to use if we need a place to train or I can set up chow or whatever.....let me know......

smith06
11-12-08, 2:47 pm
The 13th is the Ohio Valley ABC. I'm planning on going and would think it'd be a bad weekend. The only other Saturday that would work for me would be the 20th. Any Sunday works great though.

Little Z
11-12-08, 6:24 pm
Toledo Animals!

You guys need to get prepared for Dec. 13th and make the trip down to the
Ohio Valley ABC session!

We can meet and carpool, do this that and the other. We need to get there and show
some major OHIO love!

Dec. 13th
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...n/Dec13ABC.jpg

Currently the "Ohio Valley ABC" thread is taking a headcount, if interested head on over
and add yourself to the list!

any questions contact deanna7272

LETS DO THIS ANIMALS!

Little Z

Gambit
11-13-08, 11:28 am
Guys, let's hammer out a date for a sick December ABC, if that works for you guys.

I'm thinking either 12/7 or 12/14. They're both sundays.

Let me know!

smith06
11-13-08, 12:58 pm
Any Sunday works for me. Would love to get up there and workout with ya.

machineman
11-13-08, 1:27 pm
G...as of right now, any Sunday works for me.....

Gambit
11-13-08, 9:18 pm
Haven't quite ironed (pun intended) out the date, but there's another question we gotta figure out.

Where are we doing this?

smith06
11-13-08, 10:48 pm
Haven't quite ironed (pun intended) out the date, but there's another question we gotta figure out.

Where are we doing this?

Im from south of Lima. I wouldnt have a clue where to start up there.

machineman
11-14-08, 10:21 am
G...I can ask around and see what I can come up with.....let me know if you want me to do that or are you just looking for ideas?

RooRooTJ
11-14-08, 10:34 am
Guys we are having one in Cleveland on the 29th. It should be a great time. It is actually on the westside of Cleveland, so it cant be that far from ya. Would love to see you guys come on down.

machineman
11-14-08, 11:44 am
Guys we are having one in Cleveland on the 29th. It should be a great time. It is actually on the westside of Cleveland, so it cant be that far from ya. Would love to see you guys come on down.

sent me more info.....I will see what I can do....

RooRooTJ
11-14-08, 11:46 am
World Gym Fitness Center, 5248 Cobblestone Rd, Sheffield Vlg, OH 44039
(440) 934-7440
5248 Cobblestone Rd, Sheffield Vlg, OH 44039

Nov 29th 3 pm.

Gambit
11-14-08, 5:08 pm
World Gym Fitness Center, 5248 Cobblestone Rd, Sheffield Vlg, OH 44039
(440) 934-7440
5248 Cobblestone Rd, Sheffield Vlg, OH 44039

Nov 29th 3 pm.

Would definitely make it if I could, Roo. Family stuff and legal issues prevent me though.

machineman
11-14-08, 9:41 pm
G, I put a couple of calls out tonight.....I will let you know when I know something.....

Gambit
11-20-08, 2:36 pm
Not gonna let this fizzle out, brothers.

Check your schedules, let's figure this out.

machineman
11-26-08, 5:47 am
G.....I talked to my buddy last night.....he has to work this weekend, but after that he is off the next 4.....he will talk to his gym and see what they say.....

machineman
12-06-08, 8:29 am
hey...anyone up for doing something on the 20th? If not, what about the 27th???

Gambit
12-06-08, 9:13 am
hey...anyone up for doing something on the 20th? If not, what about the 27th???

Now we're talking...

But where we talking?

machineman
12-06-08, 10:35 am
still waiting to hear...i would like to go to either Urban Active or 21st Century....I am trying to see if I have connections at either location......by buddy trains at Urban Active so I will call him again today to see if we can get in there.....There is one other place I will tray...it is right next door to the dojo....it looked like an old school gym the 1 time I went in there so I will talk to the guy and see if he will let us in there for like $5 or something....

machineman
12-06-08, 10:41 am
http://www.ironworkstoledo.com/

that is the place next to our dojo.....maybe call him and talk to him to see if we can get in there......I will take care of contacting Urban Active and 21st Century.....if need be, I can call Ironworks....I actually have a pass for 3 free visits......maybe I could use it to get 3 people in for one visit????

machineman
12-06-08, 10:42 am
if you still have my cell # call me and we will hash this out over the phone real quick....I REALLY want to get something going here.....

machineman
12-06-08, 10:53 am
If all else fails and you want to get together, I can get you into the YMCA....it's not anything special, but at leat we could get a session in together.....I'd be up for that!!

Gambit
12-09-08, 11:29 am
MacMan, sorry I haven't got back to you sooner. This week is just hectic being the last week of classes and then finals week next week. I think the 27th is the one.

Roll Call!

Gambit.

deanna7272
12-09-08, 4:33 pm
Just throwing it out there is anyone is interested... We have them coming in from everywhere... Check it out...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=21381

machineman
12-09-08, 7:15 pm
MacMan, sorry I haven't got back to you sooner. This week is just hectic being the last week of classes and then finals week next week. I think the 27th is the one.

Roll Call!

Gambit.

get in touch with me after finals, bro....if nothting else, we will get together!

machineman
12-29-08, 12:11 pm
anyone gettin together????? let me know if so......I will be hitting the Y tonight....

Little Z
12-29-08, 10:01 pm
Whats up brothers

Just wanted to toss out an invite to the Toledo Animals, having an ABC Feb 7th down in the
Miami Valley. Everyone is more than welcome to show, just head on over to the thread, let us
know if you can make it!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20305

machineman
12-29-08, 10:38 pm
thanks, Z...I'll see what I can do to make it.....

Little Z
12-29-08, 10:41 pm
thanks, Z...I'll see what I can do to make it.....

sounds good bro

we have quite a bit planned, and will have rooms blocked at my hotel for anyone who travels
and does not want to make the trip back that night. will be a great time, plan on hitting up
Mad River Mountain after we get our grub on!

machineman
12-29-08, 11:30 pm
marked it on the calender.....will have to wait and see how the funds are....but I will start saving now.....hope to see you in Feb!

Little Z
12-31-08, 3:47 pm
marked it on the calender.....will have to wait and see how the funds are....but I will start saving now.....hope to see you in Feb!

better make sure we get a Toledo convoy headin to the Miami Valley bro!

Gambit
12-31-08, 3:50 pm
That might be one wild time.

Little Z
12-31-08, 3:54 pm
That might be one wild time.

HAHAHA bro, we had a slight convoy heading to Yorkville at the last Ohio Valley ABC.. and the stories
you get on those trips.. are unforgettable.. you know you wanna do it.. Feb. 7th.. ABC..
We will have new equipment at the gym.. it needs broken in properly.. you know you wanna.. haha

machineman
12-31-08, 4:04 pm
definitely will try my best to be there.....don't want to miss it!!

Gambit
12-31-08, 4:09 pm
HAHAHA bro, we had a slight convoy heading to Yorkville at the last Ohio Valley ABC.. and the stories
you get on those trips.. are unforgettable.. you know you wanna do it.. Feb. 7th.. ABC..
We will have new equipment at the gym.. it needs broken in properly.. you know you wanna.. haha

I'm gonna start up a new Animal piggy bank for this one.

Little Z
12-31-08, 4:24 pm
I'm gonna start up a new Animal piggy bank for this one.

awesome bro.. hope you guys can make it.. ill return the favor to make it up to one of your ABC's aswell
and Ill bring who I can from my area..

machineman
12-31-08, 4:30 pm
speaking of which....you gonna be in the area this weekend, G??

Gambit
12-31-08, 4:48 pm
This weekend (1/3-1/4), I will be in town.

But from the 8th to the 14th, let's just say I have some...legal obligations...to take care of.

machineman
01-01-09, 10:39 am
gotcha.....if you want to get together to workout, let me know......

Little Z
01-16-09, 12:43 pm
gotcha.....if you want to get together to workout, let me know......

Hey bro, I have the flyer up in the Miami Valley OH section if you wanna check it out.. only a few weeks away!

Little Z
01-28-09, 9:38 pm
Yo..

Whats up Toledo Animals.. we got 10 days till the Miami Valley OH ABC, the first of many in the area!

Going to be a solid session, with some solid brothers.. will be a great session to build up to the Arnold.. and the BIGGEST ABC of the year
on March 7th!..

So head on over to the thread and make some more noise..

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20305&page=6

Little Z
02-06-09, 1:42 pm
Yo almost 24 hours till the FIRST Miami Valley OH ABC.. Who is still headin down??

Get on over and get yourself on the list if you are making it! Lets make this huge!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20305&page=8

Gambit
02-06-09, 3:28 pm
Brothers

Inaugurational Event...March 14th.

Keep a weather eye on the horizon.

It's coming....

...Details soon

Little Z
02-06-09, 8:05 pm
Im markin the calendar..

mritter3
02-06-09, 9:04 pm
just curious how many people on this thread are from the perrysburg, maumee, or toledo area, i never hear of much going on down this way but i would love to get some major animal/universal events or training in this area, i can think of 10-15 guys i work out with that are interested, where does everyone on this thread usually lift? it says toledo ohio animals, but all i see is the miami valley stuff, where is that?

Gambit
02-06-09, 9:13 pm
Im markin the calendar..

It'll be great to see you, Z, give them hell tomorrow.

just curious how many people on this thread are from the perrysburg, maumee, or toledo area, i never hear of much going on down this way but i would love to get some major animal/universal events or training in this area, i can think of 10-15 guys i work out with that are interested, where does everyone on this thread usually lift? it says toledo ohio animals, but all i see is the miami valley stuff, where is that?

There's a few of us that've just been plagued by bad timing, honestly. We're more than willing to throw down with some brothers from the surround area. I, Gambit, personally train at Super Fitness....MachineMan trains at the YMCA...let us know where your home bases are..

..and mark your calender. I haven't thought of a catchy name yet but March 14th, this whole fucking county is gonna quake....

mritter3
02-06-09, 9:54 pm
well...i currently work out at urban active in maumee.

Gambit
02-06-09, 9:56 pm
Good to know, mritter... it's always good to be branching the name out into the rest of the world.

"We are but the needle and the world is our sticking point.."

mritter3
02-06-09, 9:58 pm
nice to know ya bro, when you guys do train together where is it usually at? How many of you are there now in this group?

Gambit
02-06-09, 10:10 pm
It's a bit embarrassing but I haven't had the privilege of meeting machineman yet. With the combination of me just moving back to town and him working, it's been hard trying to meet up.

He seems like a pretty solid guy, helluva great guy, honestly. I'm lucky to know he lives around here. Check out his journey here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19887

Me, personally, I'm a bit antisocial. I'm not very personable when it comes to the gym...you get me out of it..and I can talk to anybody. But when I'm in the gym, I'm timid, unsure..it's hard to talk about.

Now, I'd say there's a solid three in the group. Mark the 14th on your calender, brother, I sure have.

...And make sure your Animal gear is nice and clean...pictures are a must.

machineman
02-07-09, 3:57 am
It's a bit embarrassing but I haven't had the privilege of meeting machineman yet. With the combination of me just moving back to town and him working, it's been hard trying to meet up.

He seems like a pretty solid guy, helluva great guy, honestly. I'm lucky to know he lives around here. Check out his journey here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19887

Me, personally, I'm a bit antisocial. I'm not very personable when it comes to the gym...you get me out of it..and I can talk to anybody. But when I'm in the gym, I'm timid, unsure..it's hard to talk about.

Now, I'd say there's a solid three in the group. Mark the 14th on your calender, brother, I sure have.

...And make sure your Animal gear is nice and clean...pictures are a must.

thanks for the kind works, G.....looking forward to meeting you/training with you......

mritter3....I train at the YMCA....I have a buddy that trains at UA over by central ave.....I am going to try and get in touch with someone at the super fitness on Monroe street....I actually grappled the manager at our tournament last summer....I hear that he will let us train there for a reasonable price....I am going to get his number and swing by to talk to him and see what I can get set up for the 14th of March....

Little Z
02-07-09, 4:13 am
nice to know ya bro, when you guys do train together where is it usually at? How many of you are there now in this group?

Hey bro, the Toledo Animals are a solid group, as Gambit said timing can be killer. They allowed me the honor of posting the information
on the Miami Valley ABC, because they know when the time comes for the Toledo ABC, we will be right there..

The ABC I have been referring to for today (Feb 7th) is a little over an hour and a half from you.. Being held in Bellefontaine, OH.

I can tell you from experience, I have traveled over 4 hours to an ABC, and another Animal I know has driven 8 hours to Jersey
for an ABC.. so no matter how far, we support everyone.. Thats why I will always offer an invitation to my Animal Family..

We still have room if anyone from the Toledo ABC area wants to make it!

March 14th BOYS!

machineman
02-07-09, 5:29 am
kill it today, Little Z....this cold is really fucking me up....it was getting better, now this morning it is worse....if I can find the time, i am going to the gym today and try to sweat this bitch out.....looking forward for some pics!!

mritter3
02-08-09, 10:22 am
you guys sound like a solid group, hopefully the 14th is clear as far as my schedule goes, and if not than i will def. see you all at the arnold. what days are you guys going down to columbus?

Gambit
02-08-09, 1:02 pm
you guys sound like a solid group, hopefully the 14th is clear as far as my schedule goes, and if not than i will def. see you all at the arnold. what days are you guys going down to columbus?

I'm not gonna make it down. I'm helping a friend get her house ready to put on the market. It's gonna be a wild time though, I bet!

I'm thinking about having our event around 1 or 2pm, so if we have any traveler's coming, that'll give them plenty of time to get here and won't have to get up too early.

The Glass City Gala - 3/14/2009

smith06
02-09-09, 2:49 pm
The Miami Valley ABC was great. I am definitely looking forward to getting up to Toledo to throw some weight around. I gotta buddy who's new on here that will probably be down for the ride.

You got any details hammered out yet?

Gambit
02-09-09, 3:31 pm
Just invited the Detroit and Miami Valley ABCs to come join us at our event, The Glass City Gala - Toledo's Inaugurational ABC.

Details so far:
March 14th, 2pm.

Machineman, how we looking for gyms?

Also, what type of food do you guys like after training, so I can figure out where we're gonna eat afterward to chill out.

smith06
02-09-09, 3:36 pm
Meat.

If I hit the dinner afterwards.

machineman
02-09-09, 4:18 pm
Just invited the Detroit and Miami Valley ABCs to come join us at our event, The Glass City Gala - Toledo's Inaugurational ABC.

Details so far:
March 14th, 2pm.

Machineman, how we looking for gyms?

Also, what type of food do you guys like after training, so I can figure out where we're gonna eat afterward to chill out.

will be all over that this week....

Gambit
02-09-09, 5:08 pm
will be all over that this week....

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic

machineman
02-10-09, 12:10 pm
Just got off the phone with the manager at Super Fitness on Monroe Street. I am meeting with him later this week to iron out all the details. This will happen at this location. Keep you eyes on this thread as it will contain ALL pertanent info...Once I meet with Will (the manager there) I will post up cost and the address. He said it will be no problem and they are kind of dead right now. I am going to set this up for once a month or once every 2 months.....however often you guys want to do this....post up and let me know how often you guys would like to meet......

Now all we need to figure out is where to EAT!!!!!!

Look for more info by the weekend......

machineman
02-10-09, 12:23 pm
The details are starting to come together for this so I wanted it's own thread. The details:

Date: March 14, 2009
5115 Monroe St
Toledo, OH 43623
(419) 882-0568‎

Post workout meal: TBD

Time: 1pm

This can be set up as a once a month ABC, once every two months or whatever you guys want. I am going to be talking with the manager later this week. PLEASE post up and let me know what you guys would like and I will get the deal done. If you have any other suggestions, please let me or Gambit know so we can address them.

Thanks,
Bob

Gambit
02-10-09, 3:34 pm
Any buffets in that area, mac?

...That might be our best bet.

mritter3
02-10-09, 6:26 pm
there are many great buffets in the area, any set time on march 14, how many animals are expected, what will the cost for a day of training be? just curious i may have a handful of guys interested.

Gambit
02-10-09, 7:14 pm
there are many great buffets in the area, any set time on march 14, how many animals are expected, what will the cost for a day of training be? just curious i may have a handful of guys interested.

We haven't got too many details ironed out yet, but we will soon. I'd honestly say that the more people the better.

We'll have more details as the week progresses. I'm getting pretty amped about this. I've already cranked up my training.

mritter3
02-10-09, 7:22 pm
sounds good hopefully i can make it.

Gambit
02-11-09, 8:16 pm
There's a chinese buffet just down the street (well, might be around the corner, I can't remember) from the gym. What do you guys think?

machineman
02-12-09, 10:16 am
I just remembered that restaraunt today....it is just down the road and probably our best bet.......

firsthorseman97
02-12-09, 10:26 am
I should be able to make it. I'll be bringing two other guys with me also.

machineman
02-12-09, 12:21 pm
meeting with the gym manager today after work....will post up details when I get home...should be around 5pm.....

machineman
02-12-09, 5:50 pm
The details are starting to come together for this so I wanted it's own thread. The details:

5115 Monroe St
Toledo, OH 43623
(419) 882-0568‎

Time: 2 pm

Gym Fee: FREE!

I have 15 passes as of right now. If we need more, I can get them. The manager gave us a huge hook up, so let's make sure we represent the best we can. I have also changed the meet time to 2 pm as well....I am still looking for a place to eat afterward.....We will post that up as soon as we know.....

Gambit
02-12-09, 7:01 pm
Hot damn, mac! You hooked us up.

How does Happy Rose Buffet sound to everybody? I think it sounds pretty damn tasty...but I could eat anything.

machineman
02-12-09, 7:18 pm
Glass City Gala
5115 Monroe St
Toledo, OH 43623
(419) 882-0568‎

Post workout meal:

Happy Rose Buffet
5221 Monroe St
Toledo, OH 43623
Phone: (419) 841-8899

Anything else? I think this is everything we need.

Gambit
02-12-09, 7:28 pm
Glass City Gala
5115 Monroe St
Toledo, OH 43623
(419) 882-0568‎

Post workout meal:

Happy Rose Buffet
5221 Monroe St
Toledo, OH 43623

Thanks for the color. You just brightened up my day.

Sorry. Had to.

I think the only thing we need now is a roll call?

Oh, and mac, I might need a ride...But we'll talk the sooner the date gets.

machineman
02-12-09, 8:22 pm
Thanks for the color. You just brightened up my day.

Sorry. Had to.

I think the only thing we need now is a roll call?

Oh, and mac, I might need a ride...But we'll talk the sooner the date gets.

ride covered, bro.....let me know for sure....

Gambit
02-12-09, 9:26 pm
Guys, I just thought I'd mention this.

Make sure you've got Animal (or Universal) gear to wear to the ABC. Any Animal tees, beanies, hoodies, jocks, it doesn't really matter.

If there's any issue with this, let me know. I've got some gear and I may be able to get you hooked up.

Gambit
02-12-09, 9:26 pm
ride covered, bro.....let me know for sure....

You're the greatest.

machineman
02-13-09, 5:22 am
You're the greatest.

I know!!lol

mritter3
02-13-09, 8:12 am
i may have 4 guys, but i wont confirm anything until it is for sure, i def. hope to be there though.

firsthorseman97
02-13-09, 8:19 am
Have two, maybe three coming up with me.

Are you having a Squat and/or Bench competition? They seem to be quite popular lately.

machineman
02-13-09, 8:31 am
i may have 4 guys, but i wont confirm anything until it is for sure, i def. hope to be there though.

hope you and your guys can make it....

Have two, maybe three coming up with me.

Are you having a Squat and/or Bench competition? They seem to be quite popular lately.

I think that is something that as the weeks go by, we can definitely discuss.....if it is something that you guys want, post up and we will see what we can come up with...

machineman
02-16-09, 9:43 am
okay...we are just under a month away from this going down...let's start posting up who is coming.....so far we have:

machineman
Gambit
firsthorseman97 +2 or 3

Let's see if we can get at least 10-15 people....that would be kick ass....post up if and when you know you can make it......

Madcat
02-16-09, 4:37 pm
If anyone from Cbus decides to carpool Im in. I can drive just would need to split some fuel costs.

Actually maybe I ll go to MI for the weekend and stay with family and then meet up for this.

Count me in.

Gambit
02-16-09, 6:01 pm
If anyone from Cbus decides to carpool Im in. I can drive just would need to split some fuel costs.

Actually maybe I ll go to MI for the weekend and stay with family and then meet up for this.

Count me in.

Glad to have you aboard, madcat

machineman
02-16-09, 9:36 pm
Glad to have you aboard, madcat

X2!!

Remember fellas (and ladies if any want to join in) the gym fee is free....I can get as many cards as needed....

26 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!

Gambit
02-17-09, 1:47 pm
25 days. Funny thing is...

The bulk contest starts in 20 days, so it'll be time to move some weight that saturday.

I'm thinking I'm gonna hit back during our ABC

machineman
02-17-09, 7:06 pm
I haven't planned that far ahead yet!! but I know I will be banging some iron that day.....maybe some rack pulls, deads or squats...who knows, but I am gonna be primed to tear some shit up!!!!

machineman
02-19-09, 6:14 am
23 days til D Day....I am not 100% sure what I am working that day, but I do know that I will be doing an ME day....heavy weight for singles.....I may stop over to the gym this week or next week just to check it out....see what they have and get familiar with the layout....maybe even snap a few pics......

machineman
02-19-09, 6:15 am
okay...we are just about 3 weeks away from this going down...let's start posting up who is coming.....so far we have:

machineman
Gambit
firsthorseman97 +2 or 3
madcat
mritter3 +3 or 4

GUNJAK
02-24-09, 5:57 pm
What's up Toledo animals. I'm interested in making it to the March 14 session. I wanted to know what you guys had planned for a workout. I've never been to one of these before. Does everybody do their own thing or do you guys break up into groups? Just curious. Also, good lookin on the Happy Rose Buffet. I've almost shut that place down before.....lol

mritter3
02-24-09, 6:02 pm
i will probally be bring me + 2. cannot wait should be a solid time...already looking forward to the buffet. what will the training be like....currently doing DC training with my workout partner.

machineman
02-24-09, 6:15 pm
there are a few corporate things to take care of first, but I think once that is done, we can see who is working what and go from there....I may take a few days off that week so I can work whatever...I know Gambit wants me to work with him on deadlifts, so I know that will be something each of us are working on....other than that, everyone can do their thing or we can break up into groups based on what everyone is doing....something we will figure out on the 14th......

mritter3
02-24-09, 6:20 pm
hey bro sounds good to me, cannot wait to meet some other animals......will this session be video taped like some of the other ABC things?

Gambit
02-24-09, 7:05 pm
hey bro sounds good to me, cannot wait to meet some other animals......will this session be video taped like some of the other ABC things?

We're gonna have some cameras, and I may bring a video camera to take some short videos.

Make sure you boys got your Animal gear all nice and washed!

Gambit
02-24-09, 7:09 pm
What's up Toledo animals. I'm interested in making it to the March 14 session. I wanted to know what you guys had planned for a workout. I've never been to one of these before. Does everybody do their own thing or do you guys break up into groups? Just curious. Also, good lookin on the Happy Rose Buffet. I've almost shut that place down before.....lol

We would love to have you join us, Gunjak. Honestly, we're not 100% sure how this will run either, this is the OFFICIAL ABC Event for Toledo. Basically, it comes down to what you are working that day and who else is working that same bodypart.

Like machineman said, I had some questions with deadlifts and I asked him to help me out. I'm looking to hit my back workout on the 14th. If mac isn't hitting back, that's okay,we'll carve out a few minutes to talk about deads. I think we're just going to be going with the flow...

Gambit
02-24-09, 7:09 pm
there are a few corporate things to take care of first, but I think once that is done, we can see who is working what and go from there....I may take a few days off that week so I can work whatever...I know Gambit wants me to work with him on deadlifts, so I know that will be something each of us are working on....other than that, everyone can do their thing or we can break up into groups based on what everyone is doing....something we will figure out on the 14th......

Aw man, I've got some corporate things to do?! Booooooooo

mritter3
02-24-09, 7:11 pm
hey sounds great to me...def. be there sporting my animal gear.

Gambit
02-24-09, 7:15 pm
hey sounds great to me...def. be there sporting my animal gear.

Make sure your boys are geared up, too. I'm bringing extra in case people forget it or don't have any (yet.)

mritter3
02-24-09, 7:18 pm
ok they should all have stuff, but i will let you know if you need to bring anything extra...thanks man.

GUNJAK
02-24-09, 9:38 pm
Gambit, have you checked out the gym yet? I've been there a few times and it's pretty small. I was just thinking if there is 8-12 memebers there + 8-15 Animals it could be rather crowded.

Gambit
02-24-09, 9:41 pm
Gambit, have you checked out the gym yet? I've been there a few times and it's pretty small. I was just thinking if there is 8-12 memebers there + 8-15 Animals it could be rather crowded.

The one on Monroe Street?

machineman and I were gonna hit it up next week to get a feel

GUNJAK
02-24-09, 9:44 pm
The one on Monroe Street?

machineman and I were gonna hit it up next week to get a feel

Yeah, the 1 on Monroe is the baby one (in size)

Gambit
02-24-09, 9:47 pm
Hurm...

GUNJAK
02-24-09, 9:57 pm
Hurm...

I know the Telegraph 1 has a hockey team come in all the time and it gets busy with all those guys in there and that place is huge.

machineman
03-01-09, 12:57 pm
13 DAYS BROTHERS......STOKED!! Lets work on getting a final count this week......Gambit and I are hitting up this gym on Wednesday to check it out and see how it will fit our needs....I think it will be fine.....but we will see for sure this week......I may take the camera and get some pics of the gym.....

mritter3
03-01-09, 10:10 pm
i am about 50 percent sure i can make....not sure on my work schedule yet, hopefully i will be there....would be cool to meet you all and work out with some other animals.

Little Z
03-01-09, 11:37 pm
13 DAYS BROTHERS......STOKED!! Lets work on getting a final count this week......Gambit and I are hitting up this gym on Wednesday to check it out and see how it will fit our needs....I think it will be fine.....but we will see for sure this week......I may take the camera and get some pics of the gym.....

I.. heard a rumor.. that theres this guy.. who goes by Z.. well.. rumor has it..

he's making the trip up to Glass City for this event known as an ABC.. hahah

spreadin the word boys.. im gonna try to bring a car full and maybe a convoy..

machineman
03-02-09, 3:52 am
I.. heard a rumor.. that theres this guy.. who goes by Z.. well.. rumor has it..

he's making the trip up to Glass City for this event known as an ABC.. hahah

spreadin the word boys.. im gonna try to bring a car full and maybe a convoy..

rock on Z!!!! can't wait for this to go down.....let me know as soon as you can how many are coming....I just want to make sure I have enough passes for the gym.....

Little Z
03-02-09, 5:31 am
rock on Z!!!! can't wait for this to go down.....let me know as soon as you can how many are coming....I just want to make sure I have enough passes for the gym.....

will do sir.

as soon as i hear the word, and depending on what my surgeon says on the 13th, we should be good to go..

machineman
03-02-09, 6:17 am
will do sir.

as soon as i hear the word, and depending on what my surgeon says on the 13th, we should be good to go..

surgeon? hope that turns out all right for you.....

Little Z
03-02-09, 6:45 am
surgeon? hope that turns out all right for you.....

haha torn ligament in right wrist.

goin for an Arthrogram today in Columbus.. dont dig needles.. cant sleep.. haha

mritter3
03-02-09, 7:46 am
hey z good luck with the the arthrogram, hope its good news

Little Z
03-02-09, 12:42 pm
hey z good luck with the the arthrogram, hope its good news

thanks bro, about to roll out now, gotta be at Riverside Hospital in Columbus by 2.

smith06
03-03-09, 12:38 am
Me n a buddy are gonna try to hook up with Z for the convoy/carpool up to toledo for the ABC.

machineman
03-03-09, 4:06 am
Me n a buddy are gonna try to hook up with Z for the convoy/carpool up to toledo for the ABC.

awesome....hope you can make it!

machineman
03-05-09, 8:35 pm
okay.....we are 9 days out.....we need to start getting a final list together...and if you could, please post up what you are working that day.....that will give us an idea of who will need what areas.....don't you think Gambit?

my plan of attack:
Rack pulls
Push Press
Power Shrugs
Curls
any other accessory stuff I have time for

GUNJAK
03-05-09, 9:04 pm
I'm in for sure. Probably hit chest that day.

Gambit
03-05-09, 9:36 pm
Fuck, I don't know...maybe back? I still haven't broken in this new split and I'm already mixing it up next week? Damn! Hurm...it'll either be back or arms...

Fellas, we're gonna set a deadline of next Thursday to RSVP, so that we can know a number for sure, and also to make sure we got the free passes for everyone.

Gimp
03-09-09, 6:43 pm
Count me in as well, Boss gave me a gas card so i might as well put it to good use.

I'll probably be doing Delts/Traps

machineman
03-09-09, 10:59 pm
list as of 3/9

Gambit
machineman
GUNJAK
Gimp
?Little Z--you still in?
?smith06
?mritter3

guys, post up if you are going to make it.....we have set an RSVP deadline for 3/12 so we can get a final count....I will call and let the manager know how many......you can always show up last minute if need be.....my cell # is 419.944.6302 if you need to get in touch...Gambit and I will be at the gym by about 1:45 for anyone that gets there early....camera(s) will be there as well.....

Little Z
03-09-09, 11:18 pm
yo..

wrist is killin me..

went out on me friday night after the arnold.. this friday i find out about surgery.. results of my arthrogram.. depending on how that goes
and how i feel about the results.. i hate not giving you guys a solid answer...

GUNJAK
03-10-09, 12:24 am
Anyone else down for some chest on Saturday?

machineman
03-10-09, 3:59 am
yo..

wrist is killin me..

went out on me friday night after the arnold.. this friday i find out about surgery.. results of my arthrogram.. depending on how that goes
and how i feel about the results.. i hate not giving you guys a solid answer...

don't sweat it, Z....would be great to have you here....but if not, get that wrist healed up and make the next one!

firsthorseman97
03-10-09, 10:06 am
Gambit
machineman
GUNJAK
Gimp
?Little Z--you still in?
?smith06
?mritter3
firsthorseman97 +2

Gambit
03-10-09, 12:39 pm
Looking like we're gonna have a solid turnout.

I think I'm gonna be hitting Arms on Saturday. Missing yesterday with my cold fucked up my normal split, so everything's pushed back a day.

machineman
03-10-09, 7:51 pm
4 DAYS, fellas......let's get this thing going strong......can't wait to meet some new peeps....

mritter3
03-10-09, 10:52 pm
sorry fellas i def. am not going to be there this is my weekend to work, so i am out of commission from 7A-7P. wish i could be there with all of you guys hopefully you all will have something soon after, it would be great to meet everyone....if anyone is in the toledo area and wants to hit up urban active in maumee, it is free for the entire month of march, just give me a shot out.

firsthorseman97
03-11-09, 2:32 pm
Bumping this info...

Glass City Gala
5115 Monroe St
Toledo, OH 43623
(419) 882-0568‎

Post workout meal:

Happy Rose Buffet
5221 Monroe St
Toledo, OH 43623

Gambit
03-11-09, 2:44 pm
Bumping this info...

Thanks, FHM. What are you hitting Saturday?

firsthorseman97
03-11-09, 3:09 pm
Thanks, FHM. What are you hitting Saturday?

Shoulders and tri's. I know one of my friends is working out with me and I'm not sure what the other one is hitting.

machineman
03-11-09, 3:10 pm
Shoulders and tri's. I know one of my friends is working out with me and I'm not sure what the other one is hitting.

plenty of room in the rack!!

firsthorseman97
03-11-09, 3:14 pm
Are we going to try a Squat your BW for reps and Bench? I know we're up for it. It would make for a nice friendly competition. We did it down at Miami Valley and it went over pretty well.

GUNJAK
03-11-09, 5:07 pm
Are we going to try a Squat your BW for reps and Bench? I know we're up for it. It would make for a nice friendly competition. We did it down at Miami Valley and it went over pretty well.

I would be down for the bench. Count me out on the squats.

Madcat
03-12-09, 11:01 am
I had all intentions of hitting this up, but its Stoltz's last training weekend in Cbus, before he leaves OSU and Cbus for good(until the ARnold or some visits lol) so Im gonna have to get to the next one instead. Im hitting legs down here with him.

Im sure you all are gonna tear it up though!!

machineman
03-12-09, 11:17 am
I would be down for the bench. Count me out on the squats.

I had all intentions of hitting this up, but its Stoltz's last training weekend in Cbus, before he leaves OSU and Cbus for good(until the ARnold or some visits lol) so Im gonna have to get to the next one instead. Im hitting legs down here with him.

Im sure you all are gonna tear it up though!!

i just did both yesterday.....after the incident, I just hope my back holds up....would love to play, but I think I need to pass on this....if you guys want to do it, make sure to let Gambit or myself know and we will get it on video!

Gambit
03-12-09, 1:32 pm
Man, it's gonna be nice to mix it up with some fellow Animals.

Just so I put it out here, I ain't much for conversation in the gym. I'm gonna try my hardest, I promise, but no guarantees...haha

If anybody needs/wants to get a hold of me, my cell is 419.345.5487...if I don't recognize the number, I usually let it go to voicemail....but if you text me first, I'll be sure to put you in my phone....just make sure you give me your FORVM name, too!

I say we meet up at Bob's car, a red Charger, and do the introductions in the lot. I got some presents for you fellas, plus we can sign our banner. We can get some clerical stuff out of the way and then charge in the place like we own it.

machineman
03-12-09, 4:12 pm

Just so I put it out here, I ain't much for conversation in the gym. I'm gonna try my hardest, I promise, but no guarantees...haha

If anybody needs/wants to get a hold of me, my cell is 419.345.5487...if I don't recognize the number, I usually let it go to voicemail....but if you text me first, I'll be sure to put you in my phone....just make sure you give me your FORVM name, too!

I say we meet up at Bob's car, a red Charger, and do the introductions in the lot. I got some presents for you fellas, plus we can sign our banner. We can get some clerical stuff out of the way and then charge in the place like we own it.

good idea.....you need a ride? let me know.....

GUNJAK
03-12-09, 5:06 pm

So get there like 15-20 minutes early? Presents? Damn I feel like it's Christmas.

Sidle
03-12-09, 5:35 pm
I live in Bryan!
Only an hour away, haha.

Gambit
03-12-09, 7:55 pm
I live in Bryan!
Only an hour away, haha.

An hour ain't nothin... you want to join?

Sidle
03-12-09, 9:54 pm
I would,
but i have college/work.
what a drag huh.
=[

smith06
03-12-09, 10:59 pm
I'm not going to make it. Wish I could, I'll definitely be down for the next one

Gambit
03-12-09, 11:26 pm
So here's the final list, fellas...I think? Feel free to correct me, if you need to

Gambit
machineman
GUNJAK
Gimp
firsthorseman97 +2

Little Z
03-12-09, 11:48 pm
ill be in Columbus at 8:50 tomorrow morning getting the results of my Arthrogram..

im still trying to make it up..

machineman
03-13-09, 12:28 am
ill be in Columbus at 8:50 tomorrow morning getting the results of my Arthrogram..

im still trying to make it up..

if you need to call, Gambit posted his cell # earlier in this post but here is mine as well...419.944.6302....let me or Gambit know if you can make it! Would love to have you up....

machineman
03-14-09, 8:43 am
less than 6 hours now, brothers....it's time to start stoking the fires....the back feels good so far....once I get warmed up and start pulling, that will be the true test.....fingers are crossed....prayers are said.....only one thing left to do.....BUST ASS!

Gimp
03-14-09, 11:51 am
I'm not going to be able to make it guys, sorry. I'll try to hit up the next one.

Big C
03-14-09, 12:14 pm
Have a fun session fellas. Ohio always goes big so do it up!

Gambit
03-14-09, 5:44 pm
Great session, fellas. I'm really glad you all made it up here. I'll post up my pics when I can find my computer cable. Machineman's got the rest.

Food was great, laughed my ass off the entire time we ate. Great to finally get this off the ground.

machineman
03-14-09, 8:47 pm
Great session, fellas. I'm really glad you all made it up here. I'll post up my pics when I can find my computer cable. Machineman's got the rest.

Food was great, laughed my ass off the entire time we ate. Great to finally get this off the ground.

awesome job on this, brother.....lifting was good.....company for food was great....and I think a great time was had by all.....already looking forward to the next one!!!

PS....Huge thanks to corporate for the hook-up!!!!

mritter3
03-14-09, 10:08 pm
damn im pissed i had to work....next one for sure..glad to see there was a good turnout.

Gambit
03-14-09, 11:13 pm
damn im pissed i had to work....next one for sure..glad to see there was a good turnout.

Hey man, don't worry. I think we'll set the next one up in May, and then a July one before I head out on my Animal Road Trip

machineman
03-15-09, 7:13 am
Here are the pics and vids I shot yesterday...sorry for the delay, but I hit the rack last night about 9pm!

Enjoy!!

http://s476.photobucket.com/albums/rr127/machineman_2008/Toledo%20ABC-1/

If this doesn't work, let me know....not used to photobucket!

Gambit
03-15-09, 8:30 pm
http://s562.photobucket.com/albums/ss62/brokenwoodjack/?action=view&current=Lunch1.jpg

http://s562.photobucket.com/albums/ss62/brokenwoodjack/?action=view&current=lunch2.jpg

Lunch with the Toledo Animals. Too bad we didn't get the squid, FHM and GUNJAK...

1....2....3......cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

firsthorseman97
03-16-09, 9:46 am
Great pics and vids! Usually they start a serparate thread just for the pics.

Gambit
03-16-09, 9:53 am
Great pics and vids! Usually they start a serparate thread just for the pics.

There's only about a dozen. Ain't worth the bandwidth.

firsthorseman97
03-16-09, 10:18 am
There's only about a dozen. Ain't worth the bandwidth.

Haha. Gotcha! I could put up a pic of the octopus! Cheeeeeeeeeeeesssseeeee!!!!!!!

machineman
03-16-09, 11:53 am
Haha. Gotcha! I could put up a pic of the octopus! Cheeeeeeeeeeeesssseeeee!!!!!!!

you gotta throw that one up!!!!

firsthorseman97
03-16-09, 12:13 pm
you gotta throw that one up!!!!

What exactly do you mean by 'throw that one up'? LMAO!
Here it is....

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj150/firsthorseman97/Octopus.jpg

mritter3
03-16-09, 12:15 pm
pics look great man i am pissed i had to work, oh well hopefully you guys all do it again soon.

smith06
03-16-09, 4:04 pm
Looks like you fellas had a great little session. I will definitely make it to the next one.

Gambit
03-25-09, 2:42 pm
Hey fellas, how's it going?

mritter3
03-25-09, 2:51 pm
Everyting is going good G, lifting heavy and eating a ton, from your journey i would say the same with you, looks like your putting in some hard work and good lifting sessions.

machineman
03-25-09, 10:33 pm
hey G....everything seems to be on track for a complete return to the heavy shit next Monday...there will also be a little something special starting on Monday, but the thread will be started on Friday.....just to get everyone a little excited!!

oh, weighed in today after my workout.....255!

Gambit
03-27-09, 5:53 pm
Hey fellas, you better be out enjoying the weather.

How's May looking for you guys for another ABC?

GUNJAK
03-27-09, 6:02 pm
I could do any weekend aside from the 16/17.

machineman
03-27-09, 6:12 pm
Hey fellas, you better be out enjoying the weather.

How's May looking for you guys for another ABC?

I don't think I have anything going in May....let me know when you want to do it and I will make sure to talk to Will and get that part sorted out....

Little Z
03-30-09, 8:31 pm
Paul "The Barbender" Vargo and Vicki "Barbenders Babe" Phillips have contacted me to get an ABC Session coordinated on April 25th 2009
at Barbenders Gym.. This will be the 2nd session that Barbender has hosted.. For those that made it back in October, you know what
to expect.. for those that didnt, you need to make it this time.. there is a LOT of stuff planned so you DEFINITELY wanna make it..

Barbenders Gym
2253 E. State St.
Hermitage, PA 16148
724-342-5650
"The Place For Serious Fitness"

keep your eyes peeled, because we will be releasing more and more info as the time approaches.. a flyer is being made as we speak..
I will post it here first, but keep checking out www.BarbendersGym.com for more and more updates!..

There is a lot planned, Barbender ONLY knows how to do it big, and if you havent heard.. Paul is back and competing after having a
"career ending injury" in 2005, he has now already qualified for the WABDL Worlds in Vegas! so make sure you stay tuned,
because you seriously want to be apart of this.. if you have any questions, give the gym a call or contact me..

THIS is seriously worth the trip if you guys can make it!.. I want to invite all my family..

yeah its the same info on each thread, but im hitting each area personally!

Gambit
03-30-09, 9:25 pm
Paul "The Barbender" Vargo and Vicki "Barbenders Babe" Phillips have contacted me to get an ABC Session coordinated on April 25th 2009
at Barbenders Gym.. This will be the 2nd session that Barbender has hosted.. For those that made it back in October, you know what
to expect.. for those that didnt, you need to make it this time.. there is a LOT of stuff planned so you DEFINITELY wanna make it..

Barbenders Gym
2253 E. State St.
Hermitage, PA 16148
724-342-5650
"The Place For Serious Fitness"

keep your eyes peeled, because we will be releasing more and more info as the time approaches.. a flyer is being made as we speak..
I will post it here first, but keep checking out www.BarbendersGym.com for more and more updates!..

There is a lot planned, Barbender ONLY knows how to do it big, and if you havent heard.. Paul is back and competing after having a
"career ending injury" in 2005, he has now already qualified for the WABDL Worlds in Vegas! so make sure you stay tuned,
because you seriously want to be apart of this.. if you have any questions, give the gym a call or contact me..

THIS is seriously worth the trip if you guys can make it!.. I want to invite all my family..

yeah its the same info on each thread, but im hitting each area personally!

Can't make it, Z, I'm in a wedding that day, and my brother's 21st is the next day. Wish I could make it!

Little Z
03-30-09, 9:30 pm
Can't make it, Z, I'm in a wedding that day, and my brother's 21st is the next day. Wish I could make it!

i understand that brother.. make sure your brother hits 21 with a proper Animal BANG! hahaha

Gambit
03-30-09, 9:31 pm
i understand that brother.. make sure your brother hits 21 with a proper Animal BANG! hahaha

I'm gonna rip the sleeves off my tux one day, then show him how an Animal does it.