PDA

View Full Version : What Animal Would You Train With?

wasrmc
11-29-07, 2:15 pm
My Choice is Vinny. Vinny knows his shit

Roland
11-29-07, 2:53 pm
All the Animals on here.

krazyassmexican
11-29-07, 2:54 pm
theres a thread about this already
thanks for using the search function!

Syringemouth
11-29-07, 3:43 pm
theres a thread about this already
thanks for using the search function!

DAMN! Relax Bro. What's next a beheading if someone posts something that has already been posted?

Bob
11-29-07, 3:59 pm
My choice would be G Diesel. Would be an honor to train with him.

Malloy1344
11-29-07, 4:02 pm
I'd love to train with anyone on this Forvm(thankfully I've had the chance, I train with Nulllogik frequently)........However if I HAD to pick 1......MACHINE.....definitely.

dyskee
11-29-07, 4:29 pm
my choice would be 'MACHINE' he symbolizes brute power

k1usa
11-29-07, 4:42 pm
my choices.....McGrath..."wrath"..and Vinny...and in Europe...Toni.......

Toni69
11-29-07, 4:59 pm
my choices.....McGrath..."wrath"..and Vinny...and in Europe...Toni.......

Me? awwwww...LOL...it would be an honor to train with you my friend! One day I hope.

Let's see..I trained with Vinny already...very cool dude.
Next pro...OX...that is if I could concentrate on the training. Sorry! Couldnt help myself there...bad Toni once again! Seriously though...Ox knows his shit and he is the coolest guy ever!

G Diesel too...he is just a real deal, down to earth guy.

Testpolska
11-29-07, 5:24 pm
Machine. After a nice post workout shake, I'd like to sit down and pick his brain not only about training but more so life in general, preferably over some chicken and rice.

norrim1
11-29-07, 5:30 pm
I'd like to train with J-ROCK. I'm sure he knows a thing or two about bench pressing! I'd also like to roll with G Diesel. G's a standup guy and it would be an honor to toss iron with him and also debate some things. He's a pretty sharp cat!

brandonA
11-29-07, 5:30 pm
DAMN! Relax Bro. What's next a beheading if someone posts something that has already been posted?

Sharpening the axe as we speak.......HAHAHAHAHAH.....

My choices would be G...Powerfreak, Sgt. Rock, Lad, J-ROCK, Beast of Rage (not sponsed but still on my list)....

-B

Cstlfx
11-29-07, 5:58 pm
Damn, thats a really tough one. I think itd be great to lift with Sgt. Rock, Big Ant, or House.

Hell, my dream would be to workout with everyone of the Animal crew at one place. That would be fuckin sick.

TylerC
11-29-07, 6:18 pm
Sgt Rock for a back workout

Vinny and Ox would be cool

Machine would also be on that list

Elite
11-29-07, 7:17 pm
I really dont know how you could choose one from...

BigAnt
Vinny
BigAl
Machine
Wrath
House
Ox
G Diesel
NPC Chicka
Toni69

I'd train legs with BigAnt & BigAl
I'd train Delts with Machine & House
I'd train Chest with Wrath & G Diesel
I'd train arms with Vinny & Ox
And take the ladies, Chicka & Toni, out for post w/o meals after every session ;)

But seriously it would give me great joy to train with all the brothers and sisters here.

mtaylor091
11-29-07, 7:22 pm
are there any pictures of the animals on this site

harperpj
11-29-07, 7:33 pm
Sgt. Rock. we could pull for hours lol.

Freakshow
11-29-07, 7:53 pm
I would train with Freakshow...heard the dude is a fucking beast.

naturalguy
11-29-07, 7:57 pm
You can train with some of them with the Animal Barbell Club.

We are having an event this Saturday in CT at Ox's gym. Vinny & Gdiesel will be there. Machine is making an appearance at one of the Ohio sessions. We have a NJ & NY event coming up with appearances by Vinny, G Diesel, BigAnt, BigAl and maybe others.

check here for one in your area:

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

spyderman4g63
11-29-07, 7:58 pm
The House.

Pizzalamp
11-29-07, 8:53 pm
everyone

MassMonster
11-29-07, 8:55 pm
its a draw between G, Vinny, Powerfreak, and J-rock...
it all depends tho....

cuz i would like to train wit Sgt. Rock as well as Big ant..... but all in all PowerFreak is deffinately top of that list....

Renji007
11-29-07, 9:00 pm
I would love to train with OX. There would be no end to the nutritional knowledge as well as training knowledge I would gain from that. (Though I suppose that would go for every animal Lol)

EXUB
11-29-07, 9:18 pm
machine
evan
frank
wrath

H Bomb
11-29-07, 9:31 pm
G Diesel, Power Freak, Lad, Sgt Rock, and of course Machine. All these guys represent true grit, and old school mentality.

Lowdown5
11-29-07, 9:59 pm
My top 5

1. BigAnt
2. G Diesel (with Juggenaut and Big Wides, the Philly Mob)
3. House
4. Wrath
5. Ox

I would want to train with each because they all bring something different to the table. But in my mind anytime you can train with any Animal is a good time.

stumblin54
11-29-07, 10:08 pm
I would train with Freakshow...heard the dude is a fucking beast.

Really? I heard otherwise...

Stumblin

Maccabee
11-29-07, 10:10 pm
I will have the honor of training side by side with G-Diesel, Vinny, BigAnt, and my forum brothers and sisters on DECEMBER 15th. Yes! I know I am a lucky bastard lol. I cant wait.

BigAnt
11-29-07, 10:40 pm
Trained with a bunch of Amimals at the Arnold and also at the Philly Gathering
(too many to list)...Looking forward to meeting-training with new Animals in NJ!

Lowdown, K1usa, Pokoritel, Pizzalamp, Krazyassmexican, Brandona, Eblnyc, Renegede--this list can go on and on....and everyone/anyone else on THIS BOARD---who wants to train hard, have fun and...GO EAT AFTERWARDS!

NickSP
11-29-07, 10:47 pm
machine
evan
frank
wrath

Frank is Wrath....

eblnyc
11-29-07, 10:53 pm
Trained with a bunch of Amimals at the Arnold and also at the Philly Gathering
(too many to list)...Looking forward to meeting-training with new Animals in NJ!

Lowdown, K1usa, Pokoritel, Pizzalamp, Krazyassmexican, Brandona, Eblnyc, Renegede--this list can go on and on....and everyone/anyone else on THIS BOARD---who wants to train hard, have fun and...GO EAT AFTERWARDS!

alright how in gods name did i end up over here? thanks props big ant..

BigAnt
11-29-07, 10:55 pm
alright how in gods name did i end up over here? thanks props big ant..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because like EVERYONE on this board...you train hard, have a passion for it and you power through injuries...that motivates me!

Elite
11-29-07, 10:58 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because like EVERYONE on this board...you train hard, have a passion for it and you power through injuries...that motivates me!

And the way you handle yourself and respect and have time for everyone, along with your brutishness, is why everyone would love to train with you.

Mean Machine
11-29-07, 11:06 pm
Frank would be my #1 choice as he is a good ol' maritimer like myself. Other than that I would have to say either a squat session with Powerfreak or Deadlift session with the Sgt.

eblnyc
11-29-07, 11:27 pm

thanks ant...i don't think iam ready to train with the big boys just yet..too small...

wasrmc
11-30-07, 6:16 am
vinny who you train with?

Maccabee
11-30-07, 6:48 am
And the way you handle yourself and respect and have time for everyone, along with your brutishness, is why everyone would love to train with you.

x100000000000000 lol

Couldn't have said it better my self.

Brute
11-30-07, 6:50 am
Machine or Wrath. Both of their writings have inspired me the most here, so training with either of them would be great.

Vinny G
11-30-07, 10:14 am
vinny who you train with?

i would train with the LAD....one of the smartest guys that i know about training.

wasrmc
11-30-07, 10:30 am
Vinny I would like to train with you

Extreme
11-30-07, 1:28 pm
I really couldnt say which Animal I'd like to train with one on one. To be honest, I hope to one day make it to the CAGE at the Arnold Classic, and to have the opportunity to sit in on the lectures and see many of the Animals lifting. I feel that would be awesome. So much energy, so much desire, flowing through the veins of the brothers we know to be animals. And to hear their discoarses on everything from diet to training would be mind blowing!

Giant Killer
11-30-07, 1:38 pm
It would be an honor to train with anyone on this FORVM, but G Diesel comes to mind.

Fury317
11-30-07, 1:47 pm
House Wrath or Ox

Far Beyond Driven
11-30-07, 6:24 pm
Wrath. No question. If he built arms like that, I'd be proud to share a workout that built them.

ShaqFu
11-30-07, 6:28 pm
Jesus what a tough question, it would be a privalege I think to lift with any one of them, but I would have to go with Wrath or House

Iron_Spirit
11-30-07, 7:51 pm
I'd like to train with Machine one day, and tell him, this ain't over until one of us faints. He would have the advantage, but I got the balls. Hahaha.

norrim1
11-30-07, 7:57 pm
No one said U-Rep or J-Dawg? I'd like to train with those guys. U-Rep's probably a Freak!

Erik
11-30-07, 9:39 pm
G,Vinny and powerfreak!

Elite
11-30-07, 9:44 pm
No one said U-Rep or J-Dawg? I'd like to train with those guys. U-Rep's probably a Freak!

Prob coz their enigmas when it comes to their training. Hopefully they'll lend some insight someday...

houseofpain
12-02-07, 10:18 am
g diesel or machine hands down. it would be an honor to be able to train with them and possibly soak up some knowledge from these guys.

OSUrookie
12-02-07, 10:45 am
wrath or house, plain and simple. all the crew is amazing, but those 2 come to mind

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-02-07, 11:20 am
Hands down... G Diesel

B.A.M.

RooRooTJ
12-02-07, 11:27 am
Hands down... G Diesel

B.A.M.

Is this a little hint to get G out to the Akron session? haha

Come on G

Ksberry
05-31-09, 6:45 pm
If you could train alongside one BB'er for one bodypart who and what would it be ???

DY-Back

without a doubt hes the BB'er who first introduced me to the sport, with intensity and fire.

N. Motta
05-31-09, 7:17 pm
Erik Fankhouser.

Legs.

JeremyT
05-31-09, 8:08 pm
Machine.

Legs.

Alk
05-31-09, 10:20 pm
Ronnie Coleman

Legs

For the lols I'd get from hearing, "AIN'T NUTHIN BUT A PEANUT!"

IronWilson
05-31-09, 11:39 pm
Ox- Arms

Just by watching videos he is in I have learned so many little tips and tricks that make a world of difference. Just imagine what you'd learn from a training session!

I couldn't train with Ronnie Coleman.....I would die laughing.

weedlewott
06-01-09, 7:16 am
Wrath

Shoulders

Man's got some cannon balls.

Aggression
06-01-09, 8:44 am
Chest with Kevin Levrone. The dude benched 400+ only days out of his Olympia shows.

Swole81
06-01-09, 11:20 am
Ox or House... would be quite the experience training with either of them

Aggression
06-01-09, 11:57 am
Ha, I read the thread title about what ''animal'' would you train with, then I noticed others putting non-animal bbers on their list, so I did the same. As for which 'Animal' I'd train with, I'd probably go with Frank. Meeting him at the Arnold, he's just a funny ass dude, blessed with great genetics and a serious drive.

mritter3
06-01-09, 11:59 am
gotta go with Frank, after getting hooked on Animal, reading through his journey is what lit a fire under my ass....and meeting him at the Arnold...well lets just say..amazing.

Ozzy27
06-01-09, 1:15 pm
Wrath... I'm sure we will raise hell,and I love his trainin' approach

t_mh
06-01-09, 2:55 pm
I don't think there's an animal I wouldn't train with...

hardworkE
06-01-09, 3:22 pm
I would go with Ox. Seems like he has a good head on his shoulders and his body is unbelievable.

Merat
06-01-09, 3:23 pm
Well im not the strongest nor the biggest but when I train I put everything I got in it like all of us in the FORVM, I would train with:

house, ox, vinny, wrath cus WHO WOULDNT train with em!

Ryan (firsthorsemen97)
B Con
Any animal who lives in the UK London, im up for a workout lol!

100jan
06-01-09, 3:26 pm
Wrath and House.

Cellerator65
06-01-09, 9:43 pm
i dont know if i already posted in this thread... but either tiny or machine

xMATT182x
06-02-09, 2:07 am
I'd have to say frank..a crazy mother with insane hunger. He'd destroy me but i'd keep up.

Chin
06-02-09, 2:10 am
Well... I got my wish I trained with Wrath... I couldn't have asked for a better time... I wish he could have helped me with my poses... :/

Chin

Mr.O
06-02-09, 3:53 am
Ox

cartertk
07-20-09, 4:37 pm
WITHOUT A DOUBT...Wrath...did U see him on the Animal Training Videos? I have never seen someone throw weight around with that kinda of immaculate form on a video. Looks like a str8 F**ckin beast. I would tear some shit up with him 4 real.

House...definitely get my leg workout with him..."Centuries" anyone??

dannynb
07-20-09, 9:06 pm
I've had the pleasure to toss iron with both G and House and I would jump at a chance to do it again. House and I share alot of core values and I learned alot from him in that one weekend. G....last year at Metroflex even with an injury, he still showed us what it takes to be da boss. Either of these guys i would gladly train with again. Now if I had to pick someone different I would choose either Freak or Vinny...both really showed me something at the Cage this year...much respect.

Gambit
07-20-09, 9:09 pm
I wouldn't mind getting another session in with Derik "The Freak" Farnsworth. I got the chance to kick it with him and Vinny during the Arnold in Columbus and talk to them about training back and different tips. Derik seems really down to Earth and would love to get a real session in with him. Fingers crossed for next year in Columbus!

newbreed
07-20-09, 9:11 pm
I honestly couldn't pick just 1 because they ALL have something to teach you. Everyone is different and that's what's cool about going to the ABC's. You learn new things form different Animals.

Ironjaw
07-21-09, 9:56 pm
Depends on what im training for but it would come down to G, Vinny, Or Wrath.... since i see Powerfreak doesnt frequent here ne more but if he did it'd be him hands down

TigerAce01
07-21-09, 9:58 pm
It'd have to be G Dies. He's just a normal guy busting his ass everyday, expanding on his knowledge. I think he's a role model for anyone in the lifting lifestyle.

-Ace

Survivor831
07-21-09, 10:21 pm
Without a doubt........... The man they call MACHINE!

Mizzarler
07-23-09, 1:50 am
The Lad, cause he's the fucking man and a legend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDCPkd0Sq5A

Cstlfx
07-23-09, 1:59 am
The Lad, cause he's the fucking man and a legend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDCPkd0Sq5A

HA! If you can pull off your own bench shirt, its not tight enough.

He is a BEAST! Working with any of the Animal Powerlifters would be awesome.

Cstlfx
07-23-09, 2:00 am
i dont know if i already posted in this thread... but either tiny or machine

Tiny had a crazy deadlift routine when I saw him at the Delaware ABC. He was sick, literally sick (had a cold), and still busted his ass.

Mizzarler
07-29-09, 6:53 pm
HA! If you can pull off your own bench shirt, its not tight enough.

He is a BEAST! Working with any of the Animal Powerlifters would be awesome.

LOL yes he is. Squatting with Big Byrd would be pretty fucking cool too.

Muscleguy93
07-29-09, 9:59 pm
Wrath + house

that would be fucking awesome...