PDA

View Full Version : Off The Beaten Path: The O/T Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

Polk17
07-06-11, 8:45 am
Pretty simple concept actually.....but some meatheads always mess it up somehow.....I type a word.....and you type the first word you associate with it. And I said word.....not phrase or words.....ONE word. Ready?

Iron

Growth....

chrisco915
07-06-11, 8:46 am
Hormone

Polk17
07-06-11, 8:48 am
Hormone

Controversial...

Big Wides
07-06-11, 8:51 am
this reminds me of the chevy chase/richard pryor skit from SNL

Polk17
07-06-11, 8:53 am

Haha... Bored out of my mind at work here big man... I guess people don't feel the need to come to gyms in the summer, already lean enough/strong enough/in good enough shape....

chrisco915
07-06-11, 8:55 am
Controversial...

Myth

Back To Basics
07-06-11, 9:09 pm
Myth

Mythbusters

chrisco915
07-07-11, 8:45 am
Television

metfan
07-07-11, 10:35 am
Cardio

BamBam
07-07-11, 10:37 am
Cardio

sucks

chrisco915
07-07-11, 10:40 am
Vacuum

chrisco915
07-07-11, 10:41 am
I have to ask.....why in the world was my Word Association thread added to the O/T thread? Not really related to be honest

N. Motta
07-07-11, 11:55 am
I have to ask.....why in the world was my Word Association thread added to the O/T thread? Not really related to be honest

Because it contributes nothing to the Forum. Not knocking you, but don't kid yourself.

Operator
07-07-11, 11:58 am
Haha FORVM is great.

BamBam
07-07-11, 11:59 am
Because it contributes nothing to the Forum. Not knocking you, but don't kid yourself.

Contributes nothing to the training part of the FORVM.. Heck let's face it there are multiple types of the same thread and things that are left open way too long too... the O/T thread is much needed because it helps me, and alot of others, relax and just post random, funny, stupid, etc etc stuff.

I love this thread personally... some very interesting subjects in here

N. Motta
07-07-11, 2:10 pm
^Agreed. Apologies if my previous post came off rude.

As for the original thread being placed here in OT, I wouldn't take offense to it. We can still find entertainment while keeping it going in here.

N. Motta
07-07-11, 2:10 pm
Bosco

Beowulf
07-07-11, 2:17 pm

Here's Rule #7:

7) Sucking Up Bandwidth...
We wanna run this forum lean and mean. Translation? No fluff. No bullshit. This means no stupid, off topic pictures, irrelevant threads, inappropriate graphics, or attachments. No avatars either, save for a select few. Save our bandwidth for relevant physique and lifting-related posts, threads, pics and such... Cuz if you don't we're taking that shit down and handing out infractions. There is one off topic (OT) thread. If you must, use it.

This was pointed out to me in the past as I've had some run ins with OT threads, LOL. Seems like the management here wants the topics to stay on lifting and bodybuilding, even if indirectly. It's a bit stifling, but then again, it does keep things streamlined. For what it's worth, I've noticed they are much more relaxed over on Universal USA.

BamBam
07-07-11, 3:03 pm
^Agreed. Apologies if my previous post came off rude.

As for the original thread being placed here in OT, I wouldn't take offense to it. We can still find entertainment while keeping it going in here.

No not at all... just didnt want anyone else thinking it was rude.. I knew what you meant bro

Here's Rule #7:

7) Sucking Up Bandwidth...
We wanna run this forum lean and mean. Translation? No fluff. No bullshit. This means no stupid, off topic pictures, irrelevant threads, inappropriate graphics, or attachments. No avatars either, save for a select few. Save our bandwidth for relevant physique and lifting-related posts, threads, pics and such... Cuz if you don't we're taking that shit down and handing out infractions. There is one off topic (OT) thread. If you must, use it.

This was pointed out to me in the past as I've had some run ins with OT threads, LOL. Seems like the management here wants the topics to stay on lifting and bodybuilding, even if indirectly. It's a bit stifling, but then again, it does keep things streamlined. For what it's worth, I've noticed they are much more relaxed over on Universal USA.

Bingo

Phil800101
07-07-11, 3:19 pm

Ha ha, classic!

D-Bomb
07-11-11, 10:34 am
No not at all... just didnt want anyone else thinking it was rude.. I knew what you meant bro

Bingo

waste

BamBam
07-13-11, 12:30 pm
Just saw the teaser trailer for "The Dark Knight Rises"..... HOLY CRAP......

Beowulf
07-14-11, 11:29 am
Just saw the teaser trailer for "The Dark Knight Rises"..... HOLY CRAP......

Official?

BamBam
07-14-11, 11:36 am
Official?

Yes... it's the one they are putting on before the last Harry Potter movie. One word.... BANE

Beowulf
07-14-11, 11:40 am
Yes... it's the one they are putting on before the last Harry Potter movie. One word.... BANE

I've heard a lot of buzz about Bane. Looking for this newest installment. I think the Dark Knight really redeems DC in the movies. Green Lantern was OK, but it wasn't great. Marvel has some great franchises.

BamBam
07-14-11, 12:19 pm
I've heard a lot of buzz about Bane. Looking for this newest installment. I think the Dark Knight really redeems DC in the movies. Green Lantern was OK, but it wasn't great. Marvel has some great franchises.

The cool thing about Marvel is that they discuss movies in a committee.. they decide on one thing, and put it out there and they stick with it. Then, after so long or so many bad/good reviews, they either re-do everything or keep going. Hence why Spider-Man is now being re-booted, wolverine is getting a new director, X-Men is being done again, and the Avengers (and all separate movies) won't change because they are a hit!

DC, however, chooses one director for each different movie or character and says "go do your thing" and they put their own spin and twist on the characters or how they should be shot/seen. That's why all the movies look different and there is no similar story lines, and why every time they put out a movie besides BATMAN, it's either a re-boot or just new with an older film to back it or look at.

Both companies need to stick with making movies from the comics. It's like a script sitting in front of you and you say "no.... I'm gonna write a new one and get away from what everyone knows and loves about (enter superhero name) and piss them off and make a shitty movie..." This would allow for a constant, easy to follow, and easy connected story line. You won't lose fans of the old stuff and only gain new ones. C'Mon Hollywood.... it's common sense... if you need some... hire me... I'll help

IN IRON,
BB-

Operator
07-29-11, 1:00 pm
Hey fella's, back from NYC. Great trip, though it was only 3 days, I hated knowing I wasnt in the gym. Still, appreciated the trip. Was great. Went to the top of the Empire State building, took a tour of the reconstruction of the Twin Towers, took a ride to the Statue of Liberty, and Ellis Island, also saw Time Square, National Museum of Modern History, and Central Park Zoo.

MRmichael.hooker
07-29-11, 7:34 pm
Here is my tip of the day.. do not try to cut off a motorcycle. Wanna know what happens? I have road rash and bruises all over me and a bike with over $1000 of damages. Thank God I had my helmet on because its real scratched up too. If a bike is coming and u need to turn.. just wait. If it takes an extra 11 seconds to reach ur destination but the motorcyclist is ok, then it was a good days driving. A car = protection, seat belts, air bag. A bike = going down with the bike across the pavement, if ur lucky. Or ur chance of flipping over, flying off, smacking into an object, being hit by another vehicle... be smart and give the motorcycle the right of way. Don't be a dickhead

Bruiser
07-29-11, 7:37 pm
Glad you're okay bro. Heal up.

MELTDOWN
07-29-11, 10:20 pm
Dang bro, hate to hear that. Only had 1 street wreck since 1985 (but too many on the track).
Heal up and get back out there....

Back To Basics
07-30-11, 1:00 am
Let's just be happy your not dead.

Solid Dreams
07-30-11, 1:14 am
Man, its good you're okay. One of my supervisors had that happen to him (an old man in an SUV was sitting there and then turned RIGHT when he went by) and he slid under the car.

Ended up shattering his legs, broke his arms, and knocked his teeth out. You got really lucky!

Jay
07-30-11, 3:04 am
Glad to hear your alright... Being a fellow rider I can relate to the idiot drivers as I've had my share of close calls. Infact there are certain hours that I wont ride because of them.

Figure this one out: State of Connecticut: seatbelts worn in a car; required. HELMETS; not required.

MRmichael.hooker
07-30-11, 8:33 am
Glad to hear your alright... Being a fellow rider I can relate to the idiot drivers as I've had my share of close calls. Infact there are certain hours that I wont ride because of them.

Figure this one out: State of Connecticut: seatbelts worn in a car; required. HELMETS; not required.

Yup I totally agree. Driving up to indy last week, went in 4 states that don't have a helmet law. I wish I could show them my helmet because right across my temple is tooons of scratches on the helmet. But, I'm alive. Could have been soo much worse. I was lucky enough to go down with the bike and now slide away from it. Just wish others would be more cautious drivers, especially around motorcycles

Carl
07-30-11, 9:38 am
I'm glad your ok man! Thank God!

Phil800101
07-30-11, 12:53 pm
Glad to hear you're ok bro.

Appollonian
07-30-11, 1:11 pm
Here is my tip of the day.. do not try to cut off a motorcycle. Wanna know what happens? I have road rash and bruises all over me and a bike with over $1000 of damages. Thank God I had my helmet on because its real scratched up too. If a bike is coming and u need to turn.. just wait. If it takes an extra 11 seconds to reach ur destination but the motorcyclist is ok, then it was a good days driving. A car = protection, seat belts, air bag. A bike = going down with the bike across the pavement, if ur lucky. Or ur chance of flipping over, flying off, smacking into an object, being hit by another vehicle... be smart and give the motorcycle the right of way. Don't be a dickhead

Glad you are OK. I don't ride, but I have buddies who do and have heard their stories, so I try to be extra careful and aware of my surroundings.

Aren't there groups of riders who protest wearing helmets because it infringes on their freedom to make a choice...? Not agreeing, just asking.

Solid Dreams
07-30-11, 3:38 pm
The libertarians do.

DC, however, chooses one director for each different movie or character and says "go do your thing" and they put their own spin and twist on the characters or how they should be shot/seen. That's why all the movies look different and there is no similar story lines, and why every time they put out a movie besides BATMAN, it's either a re-boot or just new with an older film to back it or look at.

Or worse, they try to take different directors and force them to do what the past director did. Thats why Superman Returns didnt turn out as well as it could have. They basically said "Look, I know you have your idea but we want you to channel Richard Donner." Of course, in the first Superman script they had, Brainiac punches out a polar bear.. Or even worse, they try to take decades of back story and then cram it into a 2 hour film and it just makes your head spin like GL.

MRmichael.hooker
08-02-11, 3:29 pm
Glad you are OK. I don't ride, but I have buddies who do and have heard their stories, so I try to be extra careful and aware of my surroundings.
Aren't there groups of riders who protest wearing helmets because it infringes on their freedom to make a choice...? Not agreeing, just asking.

I was the same way even before i bought a bike. Heard the stories of bike wrecks, and had friends who rode, so always paid good attention to riders.

And im sure there are,and i can see both sides of that. Ya, it does take away a little freedom, BUT, that would be the same as wearing a seatbelt. The device is made to save your life. I can totally see how it should be someones choice to wear one or not, but i can bet my paycheck on there being more deaths with helmet-less riders than those with helmets. Either way, im glad i wore mine.

Firedrake
08-02-11, 5:45 pm
Yup I totally agree. Driving up to indy last week, went in 4 states that don't have a helmet law. I wish I could show them my helmet because right across my temple is tooons of scratches on the helmet. But, I'm alive. Could have been soo much worse. I was lucky enough to go down with the bike and now slide away from it. Just wish others would be more cautious drivers, especially around motorcycles

I'm glad you're okay, too -- keep the helmet to show others. I once had an attorney who kept a smashed helmet on his bookshelf to remind him of a client who had originally wanted to sue the helmet manufacturer because it actually dented. He'd pointed out to the guy that it could have been his HEAD that was that smashed, and that was the end of that case.

I moved from California, which has stringent helmet laws, to Kentucky, which has none -- between no helmet, shorts, tank tops and flip-flops, I find myself wondering how much skin is going to wind up on the pavement.

GUNS
08-03-11, 1:36 am
When I was 10, living in Hawaii, me and some friends were outside doing what kids back then did, and heard sirens down the block. So we booked down as fast as we could and came up on a motorcycle accident. Looking around there was blood everywhere. We worked our way around to try to get a good look at what was going on with the guy laying on the ground. He was a bloody mess. He had no shirt, no helmet and flip flops on, before the accident. He was completely rashed up and bleeding everywhere. But the rescue guys were not even concerned with any of that. Apperantly during the crash, his toes got inside the wheel somehow and well, he had a few toes scattered around on the street. They were trying to stop the bleeding from his few toes he no longer had attached. Pretty awesome scene for a 10 year old. We thought it was kind of funny at the time and had a pretty cool story to tell. Years later I have worked my way up from stealing my friends Honda XR 80 out of his shed and hitting the trails, to low expert track days on the road courses. From day 1 on the dirt bike, I have always wore a helmet. And getting in to track days it has made me a better street rider and I wear all my gear. I have even went as far as wearing full leathers on street when we are out on some of the more twisty roads.

Just want everyone to wear their gear. I have seen way too many guys get killed or severly injured because it was too hot to wear a jacket, or because it looks cool to have no helmet on. It's BS.

Ok Im done!

Shahabidabi
08-03-11, 8:06 am
Im a big gamer/computer nerd. Also into reading, everything I can get my hands on (besides romance novels). Always seeking new knowledge. My favorite saying is "If you know alot about a little, your smart, if you know a little about a lot you knowledgable."

Appollonian
08-03-11, 10:24 am
When I was 10, living in Hawaii, me and some friends were outside doing what kids back then did, and heard sirens down the block. So we booked down as fast as we could and came up on a motorcycle accident. Looking around there was blood everywhere. We worked our way around to try to get a good look at what was going on with the guy laying on the ground. He was a bloody mess. He had no shirt, no helmet and flip flops on, before the accident. He was completely rashed up and bleeding everywhere. But the rescue guys were not even concerned with any of that. Apperantly during the crash, his toes got inside the wheel somehow and well, he had a few toes scattered around on the street. They were trying to stop the bleeding from his few toes he no longer had attached. Pretty awesome scene for a 10 year old. We thought it was kind of funny at the time and had a pretty cool story to tell. Years later I have worked my way up from stealing my friends Honda XR 80 out of his shed and hitting the trails, to low expert track days on the road courses. From day 1 on the dirt bike, I have always wore a helmet. And getting in to track days it has made me a better street rider and I wear all my gear. I have even went as far as wearing full leathers on street when we are out on some of the more twisty roads.

Just want everyone to wear their gear. I have seen way too many guys get killed or severly injured because it was too hot to wear a jacket, or because it looks cool to have no helmet on. It's BS.

Ok Im done!

Proper gear won't save you every time, but it will prevent a lot of needless injury and death.

Im a big gamer/computer nerd. Also into reading, everything I can get my hands on (besides romance novels). Always seeking new knowledge. My favorite saying is "If you know alot about a little, your smart, if you know a little about a lot you knowledgable."

Nice quote bro. Big nerd here, too, just trying to apply the knowledge I've gained and transform myself into a bigger/better me.

Phil800101
08-07-11, 12:10 pm
http://www.theonion.com/articles/bodybuilder-cant-believe-he-forgot-to-develop-righ,21087/

Phil800101
09-07-11, 11:56 pm
Anybody here a fan of "Rescue Me?" I'm just wondering what people thought of the finale.

JasonG
09-08-11, 2:26 pm
Anybody here a fan of "Rescue Me?" I'm just wondering what people thought of the finale.

Yep, got caught up last night. The ashes scene was hilarious! The first two seasons were the best though...

Phil800101
09-08-11, 3:08 pm
Yep, got caught up last night. The ashes scene was hilarious! The first two seasons were the best though...

That they were.

I thought it was a good end to the series though, and yeah, that was hilarious...I also was laughing my ass off when the bagpipers started playing.

JasonG
09-08-11, 11:21 pm
That they were.

I thought it was a good end to the series though, and yeah, that was hilarious...I also was laughing my ass off when the bagpipers started playing.

Yeah it was a good way to end it. Better than it appeared at the beginning from Tommy's dream. That was pretty intense too though.

GUNS
09-09-11, 12:07 am
When Im in the States, I like to take my sport bike to the track and do a little racing at some track days. Nothing like going over 120MPH with your knee dragging the ground!

Phil800101
09-09-11, 3:48 am
Yeah it was a good way to end it. Better than it appeared at the beginning from Tommy's dream. That was pretty intense too though.

Yeah, that was intense.

Kowboy
09-09-11, 10:36 am

Ok Im done!

I am with you on this, I was a cyclist for a while and still ride a mountain bike. I was hit by a car and got pretty fucked up. I wasn't wearing a helmet and got lucky as hell and all I did was break my elbow and have some nasty ass road rash. I wear one now for everything, it is not worth getting killed over. I see too many people on bikes, motorcycles or what not going w/out gear and it just isn't worth it.

GUNS
09-09-11, 1:26 pm
Yeah Buddy!

Phil800101
09-10-11, 3:41 am
Did anyone go and see this yet? I did, and thought it was excellent. Just wondering what anyone else thought.

Mickey
09-11-11, 1:00 am
Did anyone go and see this yet? I did, and thought it was excellent. Just wondering what anyone else thought.

dying to see this; i love all kinds of apocalyptic shit: movies, books, games, whatever. probably has to do with my love of history and sense of adventure. stephen king said it best regarding the post-apocalyptic genre: "most people enjoy it because we all know we'd be the one who survived..."

Phil800101
09-14-11, 3:05 am
dying to see this; i love all kinds of apocalyptic shit: movies, books, games, whatever. probably has to do with my love of history and sense of adventure. stephen king said it best regarding the post-apocalyptic genre: "most people enjoy it because we all know we'd be the one who survived..."

Lol, very true.

Yeah, I'm a fan of apocalyptic fiction myself. "The Stand" is easily one of my favorite books, definitely in my top ten if not top five.

"Contagion" is cool because it manages to be suspenseful and frightening while staying grounded and realistic...no sensationalism or over-the-top Hollywood stuff.

T o m m Y
10-03-11, 5:44 pm
Anybody going thru it or has???
I have 2 beautiful kids that i love with all my heart,but shit with mommmy and me is not goood at alll...how did u or do deal with it??? i dont wanna lose my kids to every other wkd bs but i cant handle the un happpies that is in my married,,,so what do i do?

Firedrake
10-04-11, 1:42 am
Anybody going thru it or has???
I have 2 beautiful kids that i love with all my heart,but shit with mommmy and me is not goood at alll...how did u or do deal with it??? i dont wanna lose my kids to every other wkd bs but i cant handle the un happpies that is in my married,,,so what do i do?

Well, there weren't kids involved, but my wife of 23 years up and dumped me 6 years ago when she discovered I was going to need back surgery. She said I was going to wind up a useless cripple and she didn't want to take care of me.

If you're really unhappy, and no counseling or discussion has helped to work through things, then you need to start at least discussing a legal separation with her. Discuss the problems and issues, and tell her you've reached your wits' end. Let her know you want to remain part of the kids' lives, and that you don't want things to get nasty, but that your unhappiness has reached epic proportions.

Mine didn't discuss anything, would not go to couples' counseling, and two weeks after her decision, moved out, taking the stuff SHE wanted with her, and leaving me to clean out the rental house, which the landlord wanted to move back in to. Me? Three years to the week after the back surgery, I walked on stage at the L.A. Bodybuilding Championships.

Bob
10-04-11, 3:53 pm
different topic: anyone watching the baseball playoffs? yankees/tigers--pretty exciting series. And the rangers/tampa series so far looks good. in the east, it looks like milwaukee is gonna win there series between them and arizona and then the phillies and st. louis series is tied 1-1. Rangers/Phillies in the world series?

Shukin
12-08-11, 9:50 am
I guess I have been living under a rock for a while because it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I first heard this term and concept; "cyber bullying." I have noticed people make lewd comments on youtube videos before but never really waisted my time with them. I googled 'cyber bullying' and it seems to be an epidemic that is affecting "kids"......So what is it called when adults attack adults? I have recently received some nasty comments on my youtube video, directly attacking "me" personally.....What's up with that? At first I didn't know what to make of it, so I went to the commenters youtube profile and it was all made up! He/she has never even uploaded a video! Now the fact that they referenced specifics leads me to believe that it not just some spam program but an actual person.....

Has anyone else experienced such things? The comments isn't what has got me, it's the fact that someone would lash-out hiding behind a false profile.........

dannynb
12-08-11, 9:56 am
It happens to everyone. Some people find security hiding behind a false profile and keyboard and just enjoy talking trash to people knowing there really isn't anything you can do about it. I for one just don't give them the time of day and ignore it and it usually fades once they realize they are getting no attention.

Appollonian
12-08-11, 10:06 am
Some people feel the need to belittle others to feel good about themselves. Most of these people probably can't even do what they are criticizing others for doing.

It's like here on the FORVM, people should be working to build each other up. I can't understand when some people attack others for their opinions (obviously not limited to this forum). And really these aren't people you would want to associate with anyhow, so I wouldn't even worry about them. People who really care and give you straight up advice/criticism are the ones I listen to.

Aggression
12-08-11, 10:20 am
Its overwhelming when it comes to any YouTube video that relates to bodybuilding/powerlifting. Each video's comment section is loaded with keyboard warriors arguing form, weight, supplements, steroids, etc. Its unreal. Its often best to not allow any comments. Saves you the trouble.

Shukin
12-08-11, 10:29 am
I can't imagine what it would be like to be famous....

Shukin
12-08-11, 10:54 am
Does your thread being moved fall under cyber bullying?............lol.......Wasn't sure what section it fell under.

ghost
12-08-11, 11:02 am
Does your thread being moved fall under cyber bullying?............lol.......Wasn't sure what section it fell under.

cyber bullying? what is this world coming to? I miss the days when, if called out, you would go beat the shit out of one another, then go grab some chow (or a beer) together afterwards. now everyone just cries. grow some balls.

and no shukin, this wasnt directed towards you, lol. this was directed at the pussy that is Society.

Shukin
12-08-11, 12:01 pm
cyber bullying? what is this world coming to? I miss the days when, if called out, you would go beat the shit out of one another, then go grab some chow (or a beer) together afterwards. now everyone just cries. grow some balls.

and no shukin, this wasnt directed towards you, lol. this was directed at the pussy that is Society.

Thanks for the foot note, I knew you weren't directing it to me.....lol....
Yeah it some pretty serious shit apparently, kids have committed suicide from being cyber bullied.......f'd up.

Universal Rep
12-08-11, 12:05 pm
Yeah it some pretty serious shit apparently, kids have committed suicide from being cyber bullied.......f'd up.

Another reason not to do facebook...

ghost
12-08-11, 12:07 pm

-shakes head....

while it is very sad that these people are too scared to talk to anyone about the issue, the main issue is how kids are taking these matters TOO seriously. let someone bully me on the INTERNET. tell em to come to my house and try doing it to my face.

Bruiser
12-08-11, 12:09 pm
We don't let our 12 year old have access to the internet if we're not in the room and he's not allowed to do Facebook or any of that shit. That way he's not exposed to it, even if it's not directed at him. The only thing similar that he's allowed to do is a social network site available through his junior high that is strictly run/moderated by the school itself. This way the only bullying he should ever have to deal with will be in person. And I've always told him the rule about that: You NEVER start a fight, but you always finish them.

Shukin
12-08-11, 12:20 pm
Another reason not to do facebook...
I don't do it either, but for time consumption reasons, between here and Universalusa.com if I had face book I might have to change my user name to Mr. Dead's Twin

-shakes head....

while it is very sad that these people are too scared to talk to anyone about the issue, the main issue is how kids are taking these matters TOO seriously. let someone bully me on the INTERNET. tell em to come to my house and try doing it to my face.
These are young kids, it's sickening.....

We don't let our 12 year old have access to the internet if we're not in the room and he's not allowed to do Facebook or any of that shit. That way he's not exposed to it, even if it's not directed at him. The only thing similar that he's allowed to do is a social network site available through his junior high that is strictly run/moderated by the school itself. This way the only bullying he should ever have to deal with will be in person. And I've always told him the rule about that: You NEVER start a fight, but you always finish them.

@ghost and Brusier, remember the Brady Bunch episode where the dad (Mike I think) was all about reasoning with them.......was that the episode where Buddy Hinton was bullying Cindy saying "baby talk baby talk it's a wonder you can walk"..?..........Did I just date myself with this reference?......lol

HIGA MONSTER
12-09-11, 2:43 pm
This is what I'm gonna do to my house next Christmas. FUCKIN BADASS!

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/viral-video-of-the-day-pantera-christmas-lights.html

HIGA MONSTER

Mr. Dead
12-09-11, 2:53 pm
Niiice...!!!

smoothballer
12-09-11, 4:15 pm

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/viral-video-of-the-day-pantera-christmas-lights.html

HIGA MONSTER

Awesome!

JasonG
12-12-11, 8:51 am

HIGA MONSTER

Hell Yeah!

Shukin
12-17-11, 8:49 am

HIGA MONSTER

That is sick! I'm going to do Frank.

Tiny1102
12-19-11, 8:55 pm
I have not made it to the stores yet..

NJC_Manhattan
12-19-11, 9:22 pm
Amazon.com and Gilt.com saved me this year.

korn_fed
12-19-11, 9:48 pm
hoping for that new animal hoodie under the tree...
And then New Years, another year, another 20lbs!

deanna7272
12-19-11, 10:08 pm
Nope, nowhere near being done.... Smh....

I Am Vain
12-20-11, 12:36 am
just made it out today, like a fuckin zoo at these malls and stores even on a damn monday.

BigChrisF
12-20-11, 2:48 am
Nope. Not evev sure what i am doing this year.

Aggression
12-20-11, 8:20 am
I did the majority of my shopping via the internet this year. Love it. Order it and then have it delivered to my door a few days later.

Big D
12-20-11, 8:50 am
Nope. I'll wait til the 23rd. That's been my MO the past couple years and it's worked out nicely... Gotta work well uder pressure

Big D
12-20-11, 8:51 am
Nope. I'll wait til the 23rd. That's been my MO the past couple years and it's worked out nicely... Gotta work well uder pressure

R-Man
12-20-11, 12:32 pm
I started & finished everything on saturday...best buy was a fuckin zoo. Waited on line for almost 45 minutes just for 1 gift card.

MRmichael.hooker
12-20-11, 1:43 pm
As far as I know. I just let the wife do all the Christmas shopping. I bought her gifts online, and my gifts for my son, so it was easy.

Shukin
12-22-11, 7:47 pm
anybody ever send flowers internationally?

Phil800101
12-22-11, 8:37 pm
I do all my shopping online, usually right around the beginning of December. Convenient, and it's nice to just get it over and done with. I pretty much flat-out avoid retail places in between Thanksgiving and Christmas, especially the two weeks leading up to Christmas itself. Too many fucking people, and half of them are acting (and driving) like they have no sense whatsoever...last Saturday I almost got pegged by some dumbass out by the mall who was changing lanes without looking or signalling.

I saw a teaser for the news today that said Best Buy was going to flat-out cancel some online orders that had been made. I guess they're "too busy" or something, I need to look it up and see what the whole story is. If that is the case then this could set a disturbing precedent...

ghost
12-27-11, 8:14 am
I do all my shopping online, usually right around the beginning of December. Convenient, and it's nice to just get it over and done with. I pretty much flat-out avoid retail places in between Thanksgiving and Christmas, especially the two weeks leading up to Christmas itself. Too many fucking people, and half of them are acting (and driving) like they have no sense whatsoever...last Saturday I almost got pegged by some dumbass out by the mall who was changing lanes without looking or signalling.

I saw a teaser for the news today that said Best Buy was going to flat-out cancel some online orders that had been made. I guess they're "too busy" or something, I need to look it up and see what the whole story is. If that is the case then this could set a disturbing precedent...
it isn't that they were "going to" it is that they DID. There were a few other major distribution agencies, see: Amazon, B&N... that did the same practice and cancelled a LOT of orders or people would order something that was IN STOCK when they placed the order, and when it came time to ship, magically it was backordered.

Phil800101
12-27-11, 9:59 am
it isn't that they were "going to" it is that they DID. There were a few other major distribution agencies, see: Amazon, B&N... that did the same practice and cancelled a LOT of orders or people would order something that was IN STOCK when they placed the order, and when it came time to ship, magically it was backordered.

That's pretty fucked up. I knew about Best Buy abruptly cancelling some backorders that had been made back on the day after Thanksgiving. I didn't hear about any of the other retailers cancelling backorders, or backordering stuff that was supposedly in stock. Total bullshit.

ghost
12-27-11, 11:24 am
That's pretty fucked up. I knew about Best Buy abruptly cancelling some backorders that had been made back on the day after Thanksgiving. I didn't hear about any of the other retailers cancelling backorders, or backordering stuff that was supposedly in stock. Total bullshit.

Yeah, I had stuff ordered at Amazon, and was told it would be here by the 20th. I got an email on the 19th stating that it was back ordered and I wouldn't get it til mid-january. between that and my dealings with best buy, i am no longer a customer at either business.

N. Motta
12-27-11, 2:30 pm
Yeah, I had stuff ordered at Amazon, and was told it would be here by the 20th. I got an email on the 19th stating that it was back ordered and I wouldn't get it til mid-january. between that and my dealings with best buy, i am no longer a customer at either business.

Exact same thing happened to me when I ordered something on amazon for my wife.

R-Man
12-30-11, 11:36 pm
Im keepin it low key & just chillin with some fam...hittin up that giants/cowboys game new years day.

FiremanDan
12-30-11, 11:44 pm
Im keepin it low key & just chillin with some fam...hittin up that giants/cowboys game new years day.

Hitting the olympic lifts with my boys Ken and Martin and spending some quality time with my lady.

N. Motta
12-31-11, 12:02 am
Not getting arrested, again.

Cranky
12-31-11, 10:40 am
Pulling a double, noon till 2 am. Then noon till 8 NY day. The high cost of living...

zubda345
12-31-11, 11:59 am
I think some countries, 2012 has already been started.. and many are celebrating....

I wanna know the story... How do you people enjoy the new year's eve??

I'll tell my story after some replies... Lets just say I am disappointed and pissed off and upset....

DAVE88
12-31-11, 2:32 pm
Just having my girl over tonight and ordering a pizza and watching a movie. Keeping it simple. No need to go out and drink and act like an idiot.

Go Away
12-31-11, 2:50 pm
Drinks, board games and good food!

Why are you disappointed homie?

DAVE88
12-31-11, 2:53 pm
Just hanging out with my girl. Pizza, movie, and she's spending the night. Nothing crazy.

machineman
12-31-11, 7:12 pm
a whole lot of nothing.......

zubda345
12-31-11, 10:37 pm
Drinks, board games and good food!

Why are you disappointed homie?

Cause i got no friends... no people to hang out or enjoy with... no girl... God i wanted to have fun... Shit!!

CMChristich
03-07-12, 3:52 pm
It's a fucked up world we live in. News of a man named Joseph Kony and his crimes really stirred some deep emotions within me. This has nothing to do with bodybuilding or weightlifting, and it may even be taken off of here, but I wanted to try and share this this. It's a 30min video, very well put together, take the time out of your day to watch it, and possibly spread the word. Just trying to do my part.

KONY 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc&feature=share

Thanks guys

and like I said I understand if it's taken off the forum

intoodeep25
03-08-12, 8:30 pm
so sad. the world is such a twisted place. i hope they capture him. thanks for sharing, powerfull vid

Carlson1
03-08-12, 8:56 pm
Great video, we really take our lives for granted

Go Away
05-20-12, 7:40 am
Anyone have any good/bad teeth whitening tips/product reviews/recommendations ??

There's a ton of different OTC products in your local toothbrush aisle, some crazy expensive and some not.

Share your experiences in here so those with coffee stained teeth can get some pearly whites back in the mix.

Vanity is a son-of-a-bitch.

Bruiser
05-20-12, 9:18 am
It's funny that you're bringing this up. I've had bad teeth since I was a teen. Now, 20-25 years of coffee and cigarettes they are a nice permanent shad of yellow. Even the dentist can't get them clean. I quit smoking and quit drinking coffee and it only helped a little. Now here's the funny part. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and had to get a machine for sleeping. It's got a built in humidifier. Well, a few morning later I went to brush my teeth and they were literally squeaky clean. I realized the mask and humidifier combo was basically steam cleaning my teeth for 8 hours a night! Lol.

PORTERHOUSE
05-20-12, 11:23 am
My dentist just recommends brushing with arm & hammer because the baking soda helps with whitening. He told me and I have read before that whitening products can damage the enamel on your teeth which will lead to worse teeth in the long run.

Solid Dreams
05-20-12, 11:25 am
My dentist just recommends brushing with arm & hammer because the baking soda helps with whitening. He told me and I have read before that whitening products can damage the enamel on your teeth which will lead to worse teeth in the long run.

^ is probably the safest route. I used equate teeth whitening (in walmart) because it's half the price of Crest. Worked pretty well, honestly.

Preston
05-21-12, 10:26 am
Check this out ->http://www.amazon.com/Opalescence-Teeth-Whitening-Mint-flavor/dp/B000GM6IM6/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1337610258&sr=8-6

This is what you would get from a dentist for around $129 prior to your "special mouth molds" which are nothing more than a thick mouth guard. You can pick up the mouth guards online too - around 4.99 but that is a relatively safe and very very effective route.

Note: need be sure your gums are healthy enough for teeth whitening in the first place as they can make your gums incredibly sensitive to hot/cold including your teeth. Best part is you leave them in over night and boom - you've got purly whites.

Ryan C
05-22-12, 10:11 am
I used to be a big football (soccer) fan so I like to watch to occasional football match when its on TV away from training...

Saeger
05-22-12, 10:28 am
I help my dad on his farm, brew beer, and big into movies.

N. Motta
05-22-12, 11:05 am
I like turtles

Preston
05-23-12, 9:51 am
I like turtles

lol.

Bruiser
06-17-12, 9:56 am
I wanna say happy father's day to all my Animal brothers! Sit back, relax and spend some time with the kids today. I know after a LONG few months, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Carlson1
06-17-12, 10:22 am
I wanna say happy father's day to all my Animal brothers! Sit back, relax and spend some time with the kids today. I know after a LONG few months, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Thanks bruiser. Happy fathers day to you too, get well.

GUNS
06-17-12, 10:52 am
You too Leigh! And to all you Animal dads!

widdlewade44
06-17-12, 11:37 am
Happy Father's Day Animal brothers!

Kevin
widdlewade44

World Eater
06-17-12, 5:29 pm
Happy Father's Day fellas. We don't really celebrate it over here but me and mom went to visit grandpa while dad visited his own parents. It's nice to see how much the old folks appreciate us being there.

B.S.
06-17-12, 11:38 pm
happy fathers day everyone. hope you had a great one bruiser, you deserve it

ironjim87
07-03-12, 1:19 am
Whats up guys? So I just bought my first bike back in april and I love it. I always wanted a motorcyle even though I was aware of the danger. Of course I am extremely passionate with my bodybuilding and I would hate to have anything happen to me on the bike...so far so good though....anyone else have a bike?

C.Coronato
07-03-12, 9:01 am
Not yet.... lol.

Soon, hopefully. Just need to find the cash for it.

What did you get?

Aggression
07-03-12, 9:04 am
My buddy just bought a Harley after trading in his Jixr (or w/e its called). The bike is fuckin' solid. And I'm extremely jealous. If the funds were there, I'd have one. No question.

ghost
07-03-12, 9:38 am
I have a 2003 Yamaha Midnight Roadstar, which i have ridden from Detroit to Vegas for last years Olympia. Hell, I ride just about every day, and have ridden through most of the country.

ironjim87
07-03-12, 10:30 am
Got a 2012 kawasaki ninja zx6r!! Awesome bike!! It feels good to ride it after you sweat your ass off in the gym too lol

ironjim87
07-03-12, 10:34 am
I have a 2003 Yamaha Midnight Roadstar, which i have ridden from Detroit to Vegas for last years Olympia. Hell, I ride just about every day, and have ridden through most of the country.

Nice man...by the way which bodybuilders rode motorcycles or have one?

ghost
07-03-12, 10:35 am
Nice man...by the way which bodybuilders rode motorcycles or have one?

no idea.

Madcat
07-03-12, 12:23 pm
Been riding about 8 years now, and am currently a licensed racer as well. I run in a local serious that includes tracks in PA, OH, MI, IN, and hopefully KY if Bluegrass ever starts back up. Just was in Pitt, last weekend racing. 06 GSXR 600

ironjim87
07-03-12, 1:33 pm
Been riding about 8 years now, and am currently a licensed racer as well. I run in a local serious that includes tracks in PA, OH, MI, IN, and hopefully KY if Bluegrass ever starts back up. Just was in Pitt, last weekend racing. 06 GSXR 600

Awesome bro! I would like to get into that! haha not long ago I saw an r6 with an animal logo on it!! That was sweet!

machineman
07-03-12, 1:35 pm
I used to ride. Raced a little. Sold the bike back in 08 to help pay for medical bills for my twins. Kids are asking me when I am going to get another one! They want me to take them to the track. I had an 05 Kawi ZX10R. Rode mostly at the track. My two favorites were Mid Ohio and Grattan Raceway.

MRmichael.hooker
07-03-12, 3:17 pm
I have an all black 09' honda shadow. First bike ive owned, but I love it. Should I airbrush the 'A' logo on it? lol

N. Motta
07-03-12, 3:55 pm
I heard Ronnie Coleman rides a Vespa

MRmichael.hooker
07-03-12, 4:05 pm
I heard Ronnie Coleman rides a Vespa

nah, he bought one of the new fiats

N. Motta
07-03-12, 6:54 pm
nah, he bought one of the new fiats

"LIGHT WEIGHT!! Fuel efficient! Gotta save gas. BOOOOOoooooo!!!"

Big Al
07-03-12, 7:01 pm
I use to ride sport bikes,seen alot of friend die. I still miss riding,been looking at Harley's. My girl works for Harley so I see them alot so its getting hard to say no!!LOL

Sandman
07-03-12, 7:09 pm
Been riding sportbikes for the last 12yrs, just sold my last one about 6mo ago. Lookin at a Harley, tired of bwing hunched over. Ready to just cruise and enjoy the whole ride not just the twisty parts.

ironjim87
07-03-12, 9:29 pm
Good stuff guys...yeah i just got into riding and am in the midst of preparing for a show....so there's nothing wrong with riding and bodybuilding then right?

N. Motta
07-03-12, 10:03 pm
Good stuff guys...yeah i just got into riding and am in the midst of preparing for a show....so there's nothing wrong with riding and bodybuilding then right?

What could possibly be wrong with that?

ironjim87
07-03-12, 10:38 pm
What could possibly be wrong with that?

Right...as long as you don't get injured....I'm kind of a speed freak lol....I already topped the bike out had it up to 166mph...intense!! Of course it was on an open stretch of highway during the day so little could go wrong....I ride normally in traffic though I just like to open it up when i get a chance to....I wouldn't do that at night or when the road is wet

N. Motta
07-04-12, 1:22 am
Right...as long as you don't get injured....I'm kind of a speed freak lol....I already topped the bike out had it up to 166mph...intense!! Of course it was on an open stretch of highway during the day so little could go wrong....I ride normally in traffic though I just like to open it up when i get a chance to....I wouldn't do that at night or when the road is wet

Can't say I haven't done similar things. It's one thing to take those risks when you're the only one involved. If you're going to push it, just make sure those no possibility you could injure anyone else. If you have access to a road racing course, I deff recommend taking it to the track. So fun.

Madcat
07-05-12, 9:17 am
I used to ride. Raced a little. Sold the bike back in 08 to help pay for medical bills for my twins. Kids are asking me when I am going to get another one! They want me to take them to the track. I had an 05 Kawi ZX10R. Rode mostly at the track. My two favorites were Mid Ohio and Grattan Raceway.

I ever ride with you? I ride both tracks, Mid O being my hometown etc. LOVE Grattan!!!!

machineman
07-05-12, 10:44 am
I ever ride with you? I ride both tracks, Mid O being my hometown etc. LOVE Grattan!!!!

Not sure. My last time at Mid O was May of 08. Haven't been back to Grattan since 05. Took my 10R to Grattan right after I got it. Only had 477 miles on it. I ran quite a few Twilight days at Mid O with STT. Rode with the advanced group. I had a Titanium (gold color) 10R.

Madcat
07-06-12, 9:52 am
Ahh, that was during my hiatus, took 2 years off to sell the RC51 and pick up a track only GSXR. I haven't rode Mid O this season and just twice last year. Grattan last year after the repave was AMAZING by the way.

C.Coronato
07-06-12, 10:25 am
I still miss riding,been looking at Harley's. My girl works for Harley so I see them alot so its getting hard to say no!!LOL

Not a Big Harley Fan, but I'm coming down for that family discount to get this: All Black

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Media/images/2012-Motorcycles/sportster/iron-883/gallery/large/12-iron-883-mylit-4.jpg

GUNS
07-06-12, 10:29 am
Done alot of STT down at Barber and Jennings. I have been deployed overseas for a long time and really want to get back on my bike. Real soon though. Yamaha R6.

machineman
07-06-12, 12:19 pm
Ahh, that was during my hiatus, took 2 years off to sell the RC51 and pick up a track only GSXR. I haven't rode Mid O this season and just twice last year. Grattan last year after the repave was AMAZING by the way.

That's awesome! I really want to get back to Grattan now that it is repaved. It was bumpy as shit the last time I was there.

machineman
07-06-12, 12:20 pm
Done alot of STT down at Barber and Jennings. I have been deployed overseas for a long time and really want to get back on my bike. Real soon though. Yamaha R6.

Those are 2 tracks that are on my wish list. Some day I hope to get there.

Madcat
07-06-12, 12:40 pm

We rent Jennings out privately every winter for 2 days, around March. If you remember to message me, I can definitely get you on our list. It's like heaven having the whole track to ourselves. Rode with the Buell AMA guys last time we were there and even had their head mechanic work on one of our bikes that the Bazazz quit working on and he fixed it up.

Jennings is awesome, Barber is next season, can't swing the $$ this year lol.

GUNS
07-06-12, 1:18 pm
Those are 2 tracks that are on my wish list. Some day I hope to get there.

We rent Jennings out privately every winter for 2 days, around March. If you remember to message me, I can definitely get you on our list. It's like heaven having the whole track to ourselves. Rode with the Buell AMA guys last time we were there and even had their head mechanic work on one of our bikes that the Bazazz quit working on and he fixed it up.

Jennings is awesome, Barber is next season, can't swing the $$ this year lol.Barber is just simply awesome. turn 5, spiderweb is fun to come out of and the whole back stretch is pretty high speed. Turn 11 is very scary/exciting. Full speed knee down drops down hard and then rises quick. Love that corner. I went down in the rain on 8 going into 9 after leading the ebtire time only to go down on the last lap. No major damage. Fucking great track! Jennings was my first track and the go to track. Been there so much from 05-09. But been deployed a ton. Here is me at Barber hard in turn 5!

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv284/Redflame6/l11.jpg

Thanks Madcat for the invite. We'll have to see where Im at. Im currently deployed overseas.

Madcat
07-06-12, 3:53 pm
Barber is just simply awesome. turn 5, spiderweb is fun to come out of and the whole back stretch is pretty high speed. Turn 11 is very scary/exciting. Full speed knee down drops down hard and then rises quick. Love that corner. I went down in the rain on 8 going into 9 after leading the ebtire time only to go down on the last lap. No major damage. Fucking great track! Jennings was my first track and the go to track. Been there so much from 05-09. But been deployed a ton. Here is me at Barber hard in turn 5!

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv284/Redflame6/l11.jpg

Thanks Madcat for the invite. We'll have to see where Im at. Im currently deployed overseas.

For sure man, I understand being deployed etc. but if you get back before we go down or what not, you're always welcome to my bike when I'm there, gear everything. Anything I can do for a serviceman/woman, to make their time at home enjoyable. Heck, if you're off next summer and have some time to come up, we'll take you to a 2 day event at Mid O, or something, I could get you on a KTM RC8, friend works for them and Mid O has them at the track.

GUNS
07-06-12, 4:04 pm
Damn, that all sounds great. I will definately hit you up if Im around. Got family up in Oh as well in Middletown.

LiveFast
09-02-12, 2:19 pm
Any law enforcement personnel on the forums? I'm currently in college working on a criminal justice degree in hopes of getting into corrections or another agency. My question to all is, i'm having to pick between a associate of applied science criminal justice, or associate of arts criminal justice. Does anyone know the difference between the two? and would it even matter going into the field? Ihaven't had time to pay the guidance counselor a visit because of work, so I figured this would be the best place to get advice from any veterans in the field of criminal justice or law enforcement. They seem to have the same courses which is what made me curious...
Thanks in advance, fellas

Jay
09-04-12, 7:31 am
Any law enforcement personnel on the forums? I'm currently in college working on a criminal justice degree in hopes of getting into corrections or another agency. My question to all is, i'm having to pick between a associate of applied science criminal justice, or associate of arts criminal justice. Does anyone know the difference between the two? and would it even matter going into the field? Ihaven't had time to pay the guidance counselor a visit because of work, so I figured this would be the best place to get advice from any veterans in the field of criminal justice or law enforcement. They seem to have the same courses which is what made me curious...
Thanks in advance, fellas

I have no idea specifically what either of them are. I have a feeling that either will get you were you need to be. Check your PM's

N. Motta
10-14-12, 11:03 am
Felix Baumgartner is schedule to finally jump out of a balloon at 120,000 feet.

Live feed with launch scheduled to get the green light

http://www.redbullstratos.com/

N. Motta
10-14-12, 2:25 pm
That was probably one of, if not the most, bad ass thing I've ever seen.

TotalxWar
10-14-12, 2:38 pm
Off the beaten path? Well...
I am incredibly exicted to see The Perks Of Being A Wallflower in movie format.
Its my favorite book.

wedge
10-14-12, 3:10 pm

Caught that live accidentally. Didn't know it was delayed until today. Insane jump.

Universal Rep
10-22-12, 10:00 am
Felix Baumgartner is schedule to finally jump out of a balloon at 120,000 feet.

Live feed with launch scheduled to get the green light

http://www.redbullstratos.com/

The dude redefines hardcore badassery in my book...

N. Motta
10-29-12, 6:40 pm
This guy/kid is fucking ridiculous. I can't tell if he motivates me or makes me want to quit training all together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc33xNB-iuk&list=UUdb48UjmZr5uCaWgyE64rUA&index=1&feature=plcp

I say that Animal should sign this freak.

N. Motta
10-29-12, 8:50 pm
Best wishes to all the Animal brother in the path of the storm. I know a lot of you guys are in Jersey. Take care of your families, I hope it's nothing more than some extra yard work the next couple weekends won't take care of.

GUNS
10-29-12, 9:24 pm
Have been in touch with BigAl and Shukin! Shukin went to his parent from the Jersey coast. Good thing, he had pics sent and sent them to me, lots of flooding. Al has a water leak and was working on it in his basement. So Delawar/Jersey/PA/NY Animals, hang in there and our thoughts are with you!

RaisingTheBar
10-30-12, 12:27 pm
So Delawar/Jersey/PA/NY Animals, hang in there and our thoughts are with you!

Thoughts and prayers are with you all. Stay tough!

deanna7272
10-30-12, 1:02 pm
Prayers for strength and safety over to the the family on the East Coast.... Been worried about you guys and the pics that are posted are heart wrenching!! My heart is with ya and hoping that everyone came through unscathed, mentally and physically... Love ya guys!!!

Big Wides
11-16-12, 9:16 am
Today marks the solem passing of the Twinkie, Little Debbie, Ho-Hos, Devil Dogs, Yodels, Wonder Bread.....

To all out there I am sure you are as saddened by this as well. Long gone are the glory days of sugary treats that many people enjoy, those days have been replaced by salads and lean chicken breast. I wish I could give a deeper eulogy, but I am too distraught to even come up with words to do it justice.

GUNS
11-16-12, 9:58 am
Today marks the solem passing of the Twinkie, Little Debbie, Ho-Hos, Devil Dogs, Yodels, Wonder Bread.....

To all out there I am sure you are as saddened by this as well. Long gone are the glory days of sugary treats that many people enjoy, those days have been replaced by salads and lean chicken breast. I wish I could give a deeper eulogy, but I am too distraught to even come up with words to do it justice.

Haha, very sad day indeed! I will miss Zingers an Snowballs the most! I have cheaded many times with these!

Bruiser
11-16-12, 10:04 am
No Zingers...

I don't know if I can go on...

deanna7272
11-16-12, 10:21 am
Not so sickened by the decade long shelf life anymore...

RIP Heavenly Hostess Yummies. . .

GUNS
11-16-12, 10:24 am
http://youtu.be/mquIrMKQeD8

Big Wides
11-16-12, 10:28 am
It's weird out here in Philly we have both Hostess plants and Tastykakes, which are two ends of the specturm. A Hostess baked good will last forever, but a Tastykake tends to go bad within a week. Either way, like De said that Hostess shelf life is coming in handy.....

JUGGERNAUT
11-16-12, 10:32 am
I need mental therapy after hearing this.

Bruiser
11-16-12, 10:40 am
http://youtu.be/mquIrMKQeD8

That's gonna be us in a couple weeks...

Appollonian
11-16-12, 10:52 am
Heard this on the radio this morning. How in a country with obesity rates like this can they not make money??

Bruiser
11-16-12, 10:55 am
Heard this on the radio this morning. How in a country with obesity rates like this can they not make money??

Sounds like they're closing their doors because of the impending labor strike. They're choosing to close instead of pay their employees more.

GUNS
11-16-12, 11:05 am
That's gonna be us in a couple weeks...
Yep, Im going shopping today!

Bruiser
11-16-12, 11:07 am
Yep, Im going shopping today!

I'm heading out now to clear the shelves of every pack/box of Zingers in the county...

World Eater
11-16-12, 5:42 pm
I say we all donate a dollar and have corporate purchase one of their factories... It'll be part gym, part post-workout feast. Sounds good huh?

The worst part is I have no clue what a Twinkie or zinger is, have never eaten one and now I'll never know!

GUNS
11-16-12, 5:58 pm
I say we all donate a dollar and have corporate purchase one of their factories... It'll be part gym, part post-workout feast. Sounds good huh?

The worst part is I have no clue what a Twinkie or zinger is, have never eaten one and now I'll never know!

That is just un-worldly! I think zingers may be the most amazing treat ever created! Besides Green Apple Torrent of course!

BRIGNAC
11-17-12, 11:53 am
Damn looks like ill be makin a trip to get some twinkies and zingers, im not a huge fan of either but if it may be the last ones ill ever eat i will eat and cherish every bite!!

rev8ball
11-20-12, 8:36 pm

Truth.....