PDA

View Full Version : The Arnold, The Cage and the ABCs

G Diesel
12-04-07, 11:58 am
I'll be there yet again... Can't fuckin wait. The Arnold is utopia for all of the dyed-in-the-wool meatheads and iron warriors. My training will be off the hook leading up to it, looking to be my biggest ever by March. Whether I'm picking Machine's brain, bullshittin with Wrath and House or training with Ox, Vinny and the rest of the boys, The Cage is always a rewarding experience.

As usual, we'll be out there hitting it hard after The Cage each day, but on top of the usual, there will likely be a Columbus ABC event. We're planning a huge ABC gathering, where we're expecting ABC members from different chapters all over the country to come out to train and show support to our young movement. Imagine sea of Animal converging on The Cage. Will you be there? Peace, G

JUGGERNAUT
12-04-07, 12:05 pm
2nd this

MassMonster
12-04-07, 12:54 pm
ill definately be there...

krazyassmexican
12-04-07, 12:56 pm
that is fuckin outta this world
but i dunno if i'll be there =(

naturalguy
12-04-07, 1:13 pm
I will be there and this will be a GREAT event!

For those that can attend, it will be a great experience. We will show everyone what the Animal Barbell Club is all about!

shortstack
12-04-07, 1:21 pm
I plan on being there the whole weekend and am down for whatever.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-04-07, 1:21 pm
Let's all wear our Yellow Animal tee's While we are at the expo!

A swarm of Yellow Animal Thunder would be seen by all...

let's support ABC by doing this.

B.A.M.

ghost
12-04-07, 1:23 pm
ill be there. i need to book my hotel still...anyone want to share a room?

RooRooTJ
12-04-07, 1:30 pm
Already booked for the weekend.yeah i will defintely be there G and the columbus chapter let me know what i can do to help with this. i will be bringing down some of my cleveland animals

Punisher
12-04-07, 4:03 pm
EVERYONE on this FORUM needs to be there this year if possible. It will be an ABC event times 1000000000

All the ANIMALS will be there

The atmosphere will be sick

It lasts for a few days

It is the opportunity of a lifetime! I better see you all there its gunna be intense!

Reacher34
12-04-07, 4:06 pm
I'll be there for sure. Everyone's gotta wear them yellow T's. We'd take shit over!

Hoffdogg
12-04-07, 4:07 pm
Damn I want to be there for this, I haven't booked anything though. I am just not sure.

Damn

Fury317
12-04-07, 4:09 pm
Seeing as I live in good 'ol Cbus, Ill be there all weekend, adn look forward to training at World Gym again, especially with the big guys. If any help is needed whatsoever, let me know.

Elite
12-04-07, 4:18 pm

Wanna put up a transatlantic brother? Im down for this, like those who make pilgrimages to mecca, this is my pilgrimage.

I CALL TOP BUNK!

G Diesel
12-04-07, 4:35 pm
Seeing as I live in good 'ol Cbus, Ill be there all weekend, adn look forward to training at World Gym again, especially with the big guys. If any help is needed whatsoever, let me know.

You're going to be an important part of us setting Columbus off right during the Arnold weekend bro... The special ABC gathering at the Arnold is gonna be huge. Peace, G

AnabolicMass02
12-04-07, 4:54 pm
You're going to be an important part of us setting Columbus off right during the Arnold weekend bro... The special ABC gathering at the Arnold is gonna be huge. Peace, G

I am in. No matter what happened or what is to happen in my life, I will not miss the oppertunity to be in the cage! I plan on being bigger and more intense then ever!

jer
12-04-07, 5:30 pm
I am all in. 10hr dive and all.

Is there an ANIMAL Hotel? Looks like hand full of the hotels are already booked. Gonna book mine this week, just wanted to know where some of the Animals were staying or any inside tips or tricks in Cbus.

Lowdown5
12-04-07, 6:42 pm
Got my trip booked, bag packed and ready to fuckin go!!

Fury317
12-04-07, 7:08 pm

Its gonna be intense! That weekend cant come soon enough...

Madcat
12-04-07, 8:23 pm
I will be there, taking friday as a "sickday" already planned. Cant wait, to see everyone and get it done.

Hitting the gym with the guys, etc.. Gonna be the best weekend of my life.

Flash419
12-04-07, 8:30 pm
I'll be there! Yellow t-shirt worn proudly!

BigAnt
12-04-07, 8:35 pm
Count me in...The cage and for training-eating afterwards!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

ghost
12-04-07, 8:47 pm
hell yeah, all the shirts i am bringing are Animal shirts.

Phil800101
12-04-07, 11:20 pm
I can't wait for the Arnold this year!

jhicks3301
12-04-07, 11:22 pm
Wish I could be there to support and rep the L.A. chapter...

Kill it for me guys!!!

ldskenpo
12-04-07, 11:37 pm
I was really looking forward to going next year, but I have travel plans already that I cant get out of.
maybe after we get back.
Robert

Sgt Rock
12-05-07, 5:57 pm
Make sure and include FRIDAY on your agenda people.....for real. All 3 days have different attractions, its a once a year chance. Sgt Rock will be in CONTEST SHAPE for a big pull bro's.....I have met many of you and look forward to seeing you again, and for the new guys, I look forward to help making your first Cage experience memorable. Big DL day has been FRIDAY the past 4 years!

Semper Fi

Northman
12-05-07, 6:00 pm
Make sure and include FRIDAY on your agenda people.....for real. All 3 days have different attractions, its a once a year chance. Sgt Rock will be in CONTEST SHAPE for a big pull bro's.....I have met many of you and look forward to seeing you again, and for the new guys, I look forward to help making your first Cage experience memorable. Big DL day has been FRIDAY the past 4 years!

Semper Fi

I guess I know which day to be there then.

jer
12-05-07, 6:46 pm

Semper Fi

You're killing me Sgt. Rock, there's a very, very slim chance I can make it before early Saturday.

Sgt Rock
12-05-07, 6:51 pm
Last year the Lad and I both had a pretty good DL showing. My boy Jeremy Hoornstra had an OUTRAGEOUS raw bench press exhibition...you NEVER know what is going to go down. Eddy Coan and GySgt Green handled me for my pulls, and my boy Ryan Kennelly stopped in to say hi on sunday. The previous year he benched 315 for 40 reps to get his free t shirt...totally unannounced I may add. Im STOKED to meet you guys...for real.

Semper Fi

Lowdown5
12-05-07, 6:56 pm
I am flying in Thursday and out late Sunday because I am not taking a chance of missing Sgt Rock pulling some heavy deads!

k1usa
12-05-07, 7:46 pm
I will be there....bangen at the cage

escholar05
12-05-07, 9:15 pm
this is why I love livin in columbus...Count me in for everything.

ghost
12-05-07, 9:20 pm
we have a few members from the detroit chapter coming out for this!

Powerfreak
12-05-07, 9:32 pm
I will be there too. Probably pulling with SGT. ROCK and the Lad, or what ever else they want me to do. Maybe we can have a pull off.

Maharg
12-05-07, 9:59 pm
we have a few members from the detroit chapter coming out for this!

Dont forget the london brother who wants to bunk with you.

Reacher34
12-05-07, 10:06 pm
Last year the Lad and I both had a pretty good DL showing. My boy Jeremy Hoornstra had an OUTRAGEOUS raw bench press exhibition...you NEVER know what is going to go down. Eddy Coan and GySgt Green handled me for my pulls, and my boy Ryan Kennelly stopped in to say hi on sunday. The previous year he benched 315 for 40 reps to get his free t shirt...totally unannounced I may add. Im STOKED to meet you guys...for real.

Semper Fi

I remember all that stuff man. Incredible things to read about, infinitely more incredible to actually see. With the cage rocking and the music blasting, this is not an event you want to miss.

ghost
12-06-07, 7:13 am
I remember all that stuff man. Incredible things to read about, infinitely more incredible to actually see. With the cage rocking and the music blasting, this is not an event you want to miss.

definitely going to be the only spot im at the entire weekend!

LegendKillerJosh
12-06-07, 7:43 am

I'm in.

ghost
12-06-07, 7:57 am
I'm in.

sweet. our room is pretty packed up now i think.

Propstm
Rcrott1
Legenkillerjosh
Stiff
Norrim1

Lewy23
12-06-07, 9:00 am
I will be there Sat and Sunday, I wish I could be there Friday, but I cant get off work.

Lewy

jer
12-06-07, 2:09 pm
Well, one Academy class starts in February and one starts in April. While I'd like to get my career started, Sgt Rock makes me want to get into the April class so I don't miss the freaks(in a good way) in action.

I guess we'll find out soon enough. Either way, Saturday in a definite.

arnold2507
12-09-07, 12:21 am
Already got my tickets to the Arnold finals, hotel, and want to pack and go now, but will have to wait just a little longer. Been the last eight years and it is the event of the lifting year. I have my picture with Arnold on my wall, but can't do that anymore (security has to keep assholes away from him and the rest of suffer too). Will see the rest of you Animals there.

Sgt Rock
12-11-07, 10:41 pm
I will be there too. Probably pulling with SGT. ROCK and the Lad, or what ever else they want me to do. Maybe we can have a pull off.

Im quite sure the Lad will be benching if his shoulder is healed up ok. A pull off between you and I? Sure.

Semper Fi

Toni69
12-12-07, 4:27 am
G, you know Im there..after my show fri and sat...no doubt...yellow tshirt and all! haha!

kyderz
12-12-07, 4:37 am
If I can make it, I will.

I just gotta find someone to room with, and it'll go from there.

Shark
12-12-07, 7:42 am
I'll be there. Two months into my cut. Moody and all. Can't wait to meet a bunch of you others.

ct italian 1
12-12-07, 12:16 pm
my buddy Dan & I will be there sat., 9 weeks into my contest diet.

bobbymart
12-16-07, 10:13 am
I'LL be there friday sat and sunday.

Liftbig21
12-16-07, 11:00 pm
when is The Arnold,again?

Lowdown5
12-16-07, 11:01 pm
when is The Arnold,again?

February 29th and March 1st and 2nd, 2008.

Bear
12-17-07, 12:45 am
I hope to be there... I am also looking to share/split a room with someone, so let me know if you would be interested.

G Diesel
12-17-07, 12:05 pm
my buddy Dan & I will be there sat., 9 weeks into my contest diet.

No fat boy food for you bro... Haha. Peace, G

Lowdown5
12-17-07, 12:16 pm
No fat boy food for you bro... Haha. Peace, G

I will volunteer to eat his share of food G, the least I can do.

G Diesel
12-17-07, 12:27 pm
I will volunteer to eat his share of food G, the least I can do.

Friends always look out for their brothers in need... Way to lend a hand bro. Haha. Peace, G

ct italian 1
12-17-07, 1:14 pm
Friends always look out for their brothers in need... Way to lend a hand bro. Haha. Peace, G

damn liquid egg whites and oats.

Lowdown5
12-17-07, 1:18 pm

Just the least I can do for a fellow Animal!

Hoffdogg
12-17-07, 1:20 pm
Still working on being there!! I am determined.

Lowdown5
12-17-07, 1:27 pm
Still working on being there!! I am determined.

You need to go!

ghost
12-17-07, 1:32 pm
You need to go!

yeah, i agree whole-heartedly.

Hoffdogg
12-17-07, 1:37 pm
You need to go!

yeah, i agree whole-heartedly.Funny thing, I think my wife is more determined to get me there...ha. I talk about it so much.

Lowdown5
12-17-07, 1:45 pm
Funny thing, I think my wife is more determined to get me there...ha. I talk about it so much.

So look at it as making your wife happy not so much as a trip you want to take. She is a nice lady and she deserves it to have you go.

Hoffdogg
12-17-07, 2:01 pm
So look at it as making your wife happy not so much as a trip you want to take. She is a nice lady and she deserves it to have you go.Damn I like the way you turned that around.

Polish Prince
02-08-08, 11:00 am

fury if u need antyhing let me know, i'll prolly see your ass at the gym this week as usual!

Northman
02-08-08, 12:23 pm
Where is the ABC event going to be at?

RenegadeRows
02-08-08, 12:52 pm
let me get this straight...u guys are gonna go workout after the place closes down for the evening each day over the span of the weekend?

Fury317
02-08-08, 4:38 pm
I know Im gonna be training afterwards. Ill either hit up the usual Ohio State gym or maybe we can all train at the World Gym. Its only 5 bucks to get in.

Fury317
02-08-08, 4:39 pm
fury if u need antyhing let me know, i'll prolly see your ass at the gym this week as usual!

yeah man, Ive been really busy lately so if you wanna spread the word about the cost of World Gym adn stuff...

we'll talk about it sometime this coming week. what time you hittin south usually?

Northman
02-08-08, 10:26 pm
I know Im gonna be training afterwards. Ill either hit up the usual Ohio State gym or maybe we can all train at the World Gym. Its only 5 bucks to get in.

If there is not going to be a huge official ABC gathering, mind if some of us Canadians joined you at your gym. I personally would want to train every day if that's cool.

HOLLYWOOD2
02-16-08, 11:12 pm
yes sir

Gehlbach!
02-16-08, 11:32 pm
Same here. My new split I just started only has me off 1 day a week. So I need to train after the Arnold just give me a heads up if its cool!

Maharg
02-17-08, 10:02 am
Same here. My new split I just started only has me off 1 day a week. So I need to train after the Arnold just give me a heads up if its cool!

We will see you there man, pending if that invite i told you about falls through or not. A couple of us are talking about hitting back at Worlds since the equipment there is just insane, like every piece of hammer strength back ever made.

B Con
02-19-08, 8:33 pm
Name the place and the VA ABC members that can go will be there