PDA

View Full Version : The Cage & The ABC: A Big Event

J-Dawg
12-04-07, 12:22 pm
This is an open call to all ABC Coordinators and local ABC members to make it out to the Arnold Classic and visit us in The Cage. We'll try to organize something big for the event, something exclusive for ABC members and the Legion. Trust me, you won't want to miss it. If you are an ABC member in The Cage, you will get special VIP Status.

So ABC Coodinators, get in touch with G Diesel or me for more info. Let's mobilize the ABC members and get them to The Cage.

In the meantime, we'll provide further details as they become available... We're looking forward to some big things from The Cage and the ABCs.

The Cage at the Arnold Classic 2008 (http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)

naturalguy
12-04-07, 3:16 pm
Fellas, this will be a BIG event and a great chance to get together, move some iron and form a bond.

Testpolska
12-04-07, 3:18 pm
Sounds awesome. And I think you mean a bond bro. Hahah.

Riesjs
12-04-07, 3:20 pm
Do our best to get there

Reacher34
12-04-07, 3:36 pm
I will be there. I've been there the past two years and I end up spending 90% of my time at the cage (I leave to get protein, haha). I should be flying in that Friday morning and staying all weekend. Can't wait to see what you guys have planned.

Achilles
12-04-07, 3:38 pm
I'M READY to rep. west virginia .. I'm trying to get a session started w/ the house

jac71
12-04-07, 3:41 pm
I'm planning on being ther JDawg....some of us chitown crew are looking to make the trip

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-04-07, 3:42 pm
Ohio is the host to Animals everywhere...

We are all taking measures to get the local word out about the ABC gathering. This is a great opportunity to have ABC be the talk of the Expo.

I feel we should all wear our Yellow Animal tees and Blind the Expo with a Swarm of Yellow Animal thunder!

B.A.M.

RooRooTJ
12-04-07, 3:46 pm
You dont have to tell me twice. There will be a lot of Cleveland ABC members at the cage. I will mobilize my troops.

Lewy23
12-04-07, 3:51 pm
Oh I will be there on both Saturday and Sunday!!! Cant wait to see that yellow tidal wave hit the Arnold!!

Lewy

Fury317
12-04-07, 4:15 pm
Ill be there for sure. Shit for the past 2 years the only stop I made was the Cage. Cant wait. Fill me in on details- Im down for anything that Animal has in store!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-04-07, 4:35 pm
Ohio ABC will step up and promote the Animal Cage from the ground we walk on.

Our leaders and members are dedicated and strong. We will make sure every corner of Ohio is covered by advertisement. The ABC gathering will be a chance to show everyone what we are about. Let make it happen BIG

DONE...

B.A.M.

jer
12-04-07, 4:46 pm
I was looking at plane tickets today. I went through the expo pics from last year and it looked like a blast. I had a hotel booked last year and had to cancel, not this year damn it!

To fly or drive, now thats the question.

Brutus_515
12-04-07, 4:46 pm
Just let me know any Ideas or help you need from Pittsburgh...Me and Big Pete are going to be in attendance all weekend...If anyone need to hitch a ride or whatever give me a call...BAM hit me up if you have any Ideas!

Later
Shaffer

Giant Killer
12-04-07, 4:55 pm
I plan on Road Tripping it from KC and one if not more KC ABC members will be coming with me.

naturalguy
12-04-07, 4:57 pm
Good to hear it, the movement is growing. The Arnold is a great chance to show the unity and power of the ABC.

jer
12-04-07, 5:12 pm
Just mapquested it. 10hrs. isn't that bad. Looks like I'm driving through Friday night.

Road Trip.

So where are the ANIMALS staying, what Hotels. Looks like a bunch are already booked. Gonna book mine this week.

Vinny G
12-04-07, 5:21 pm
Just let me know any Ideas or help you need from Pittsburgh...Me and Big Pete are going to be in attendance all weekend...If anyone need to hitch a ride or whatever give me a call...BAM hit me up if you have any Ideas!

Later
Shaffer

the Shaffer boys are in the house....

brandonA
12-04-07, 6:06 pm
I'll pass the word, with the baby and all I will not be able to make it, but I will see if there will be any Arizona members that are making the trip..

-B

0smitty
12-04-07, 6:17 pm
Oh, you better believe I'mma be there!!! I first heard about this event about a month after I got into the game, and have been anticipating it since then...Oh, and the fact that Animal's got a presence there: well, that's the sweetest icing on the cake!!

On the day of the first Indiana lift, I'mma talk with all the fellers that attend, see about getting them to go as well. Worst-case-scenario: we'll have a Cougar hatchback stuffed with 7 or so hulking big guys carpooling to the Arnold! *hopes it's warm enough to drive the Lincoln there by then!* :)

Josh

Lowdown5
12-04-07, 6:43 pm
I am there!!!

Phil800101
12-04-07, 7:38 pm
Went last year, definitely plan on going again.

Flash419
12-04-07, 8:26 pm
I've made the Arnold the last 3 years, and the CAGE is always my first stop..

Can't wait for the end of Febuary. I will be there, yellow Animal shirt worn proudly!

Madcat
12-04-07, 8:32 pm
Man, cant wait to get there. Like BAM said we are gonna be repping everyday from now til then.

Its in our house and the Ohio Crew will give everyone the grand welcome they deserve. And I mean everyone.

Stoked and now its time to get back to work, gotta prep for Feb/Mar.

ldskenpo
12-04-07, 11:49 pm
I will let the guys in my chapter know, but I will not be able to be there. Travel plans I cant get out of.
Thanks for the invite and all the stuff planned.
Robert

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-05-07, 12:00 am
Ohio ABC is all over this...

B.A.M. is going to get big on it!

ghost
12-05-07, 9:24 am
ill be there...i know my buddy R.Bearse wants to go, but is getting deployed to iraq in january.

Brutus_515
12-05-07, 9:56 am
For those on a budget the Econo lodge in worthington is like $112 for the weekend

Wasteland
12-05-07, 9:59 am
For those on a budget the Econo lodge in worthington is like $112 for the weekend

Good info. I'm guessing the info this thread will be useful for those who are going and need a place to stay: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=12977

Northman
12-05-07, 4:02 pm
Even some of us Canadians are looking to see if we can make it down.

propstm
12-05-07, 5:51 pm
Got the hotel today. I'll be there.

J-Dawg
12-06-07, 11:03 am
Ohio ABC will step up and promote the Animal Cage from the ground we walk on.

Our leaders and members are dedicated and strong. We will make sure every corner of Ohio is covered by advertisement. The ABC gathering will be a chance to show everyone what we are about. Let make it happen BIG

DONE...

B.A.M.

Looks like we're going to need a larger Animal Cage!

ghost
12-06-07, 11:05 am

better request the booth next to us on both sides!!

Flash419
12-06-07, 11:08 am

Maybe we should just Cage the Expo? Make the rest of the vendors stand out in the hall giving out samples.. ?

ghost
12-06-07, 11:14 am
Maybe we should just Cage the Expo? Make the rest of the vendors stand out in the hall giving out samples.. ?

hahahahahaha

joe-yamma
12-06-07, 12:32 pm
This will be my first year going to the Arnold. Looking forward to The Cage!

Rage
12-06-07, 7:28 pm
I'll be there fellow Animals...there's no way I would miss any of this!

Madcat
12-06-07, 7:32 pm
Ladies and gentlemen, for anyone on a real strict budget, I have enough room for quite a few people. As long as you dont mind large dogs. I live about 20mins from the expo and will be there fri-sun along with getting the UFC fight on PPV that saturday night, which everyone will be invited to, including any of the big guys/gals, but wanted to give a shout and let people know, first come first serve PM Me and Ill get you my info.

Its about a 1400 sqft split 2.5 baths, and plenty of beds etc. Just let me know, its an open invite.

jer
12-06-07, 8:26 pm
Ladies and gentlemen, for anyone on a real strict budget, I have enough room for quite a few people. As long as you dont mind large dogs. I live about 20mins from the expo and will be there fri-sun along with getting the UFC fight on PPV that saturday night, which everyone will be invited to, including any of the big guys/gals, but wanted to give a shout and let people know, first come first serve PM Me and Ill get you my info.

Its about a 1400 sqft split 2.5 baths, and plenty of beds etc. Just let me know, its an open invite.

That's damn cool of you bro.

blueIMlifter
12-09-07, 12:31 pm
there is no way i am not attending. i will literally hitch hike down to columbus if needed. really lookin forward to this.

Madcat
12-09-07, 2:32 pm
So far I got 2 people from the boards crashing at my place. 1 from London, England(yes I verified with him already, he is seriously from accross the pond and coming just for this), and another from Indy area.

I got plenty of room and think Ill only have about 3-5 of my friends staying here, so let me know if anyone else needs a place to stay.

bobbymart
12-15-07, 5:28 pm
I'll be there me and another abc member are driving up probably just sleep in my car lol!

spaceclown
12-20-07, 10:08 am
I'm there sportin yellow and repping the STL

Big Byrd
12-20-07, 10:43 am
ill be there with my crew sportin the Animal Yellow Tee

Rexor91
01-16-08, 4:27 pm
Yezzir! Representin' the whole time, please believe it. They doing anything new this year in terms of the general public lifting... like the bench press bodyweight for reps?

B Con
02-19-08, 9:37 pm
VA (Western) ABC will be there with at least 2 to 3 of us. Look forward to lifting with everyone and gettin a good experience.