PDA

View Full Version : Thank The Animals

krazyassmexican
12-05-07, 1:09 pm
did yo ever get help from any of the pros?

injury, diet, training.....
whatever it was
did you forget to say thanks?!

how about we use this space to say thanks to them?!

"remember brothers they charge us nothing when they could be charging us some big money"

krazyassmexican
12-05-07, 1:11 pm
evan, vinny, ant, g diesel

i would like to thank you guys
during my cut i know i got so annoyin and you guys

helped me till the end
i cant really pay you for all
you guys did for me

but
at least i wanna say THANK YOU
and i'll grab the heat
and share with the brothers what you shared to me before

MDur8
12-05-07, 1:17 pm
I want to say thanks to Big Ant for helping me with my shoulder rehab...and I also want to thank the other pros as well for spending so much time on here...

Extreme
12-05-07, 2:08 pm
I can't thank these guys enough. For them to share their knowledge with us, and do it for no fee none the less, is beyond charitable. In todays world there are very few, and I mean very few that will share with us tips on anything and everything there is to know about training and competing. I have nothing but respect and gratitude for these gentleman, as well as the other brothers and sisters on this forvm, who are here to answer questions and give support. Thank you ALL for what you do and what you stand for. This is waht makes this place so unique.

ghost
12-05-07, 2:10 pm
seriously, no other forvm on the net is like this. NOT ONLY are they giving you advice FOR FREE, THEY COME OUT AND LIFT WITH US! seriously, you cannot beat that.

Thanks to the pro's, and thanks to everyone on here.!

Flawless
12-05-07, 2:14 pm
I have had no personal advice given to me, but from the information on the posts, I have taken the wisdom and put it to use. Thank you so very much for taking the time to help the "little guys".

simpleguy
12-05-07, 2:36 pm
I know I've asked many pros around when I needed help; I wanna thank all of them, they are the heart of this site

Pizzalamp
12-05-07, 4:58 pm
thanks to all the pros for all the help!

Squat_Heavy
12-05-07, 5:01 pm
Special thanks goes to Powerfreak, Sgt.Rock and House. Thanks to all the Pro's!

Malloy1344
12-05-07, 5:05 pm
Amen to that, these guys are never to busy to help us young guns out......thanks so much fellas.

Bear
12-06-07, 3:22 pm
I want to thank Machine for the kick in the ass every time I read his words.

krazyassmexican
12-06-07, 3:31 pm
I want to thank Machine for the kick in the ass every time I read his words.

this is truly another thing we need to thank them for
the articles

from schak the philosopher all the way to steppin up my game

they all marked my life in a positive way

Wasteland
12-06-07, 3:55 pm
Where else but the Forvm? This place is like no other.

shortstack
12-06-07, 4:16 pm
Every post or article I read from or about these guys shows they are down to earth, no ego, just guys like us....well but much..much bigger.
So thanks for being the defenition of Professional.

Vinny G
12-06-07, 5:20 pm
anytime

DHBAKER15
12-06-07, 5:59 pm
I Would Like To Say Thanks To G Diesal, Sgt. Rock, And Powerfreak In Particular For Answering My Questions And For Giving Me Some Good Advice. Whether It Be About Form, Inzer Gear, Or Routines, They Have Helped Me Alot.

xville349
12-07-07, 12:17 am
I don't post a lot, but I want to say that I have learned SO MUCH reading what *all* of the pros (both in this section and elsewhere) have to say. THANK YOU. You guys rock.

This is what the brotherhood is about. Universal 4 Life.

daninarmy
12-07-07, 12:37 am
Hey I love your post and I learn so much from you guys THANKS !!!!

Nightshift
12-07-07, 12:52 am
Thanks for all you do for us each and every day!!

Sgt Rock
12-07-07, 1:13 am
It has always been my pleasure to help any and all that I can. It takes guts to seek advice.

Semper Fi

violator
12-07-07, 6:08 am
props to the pros for helping us all out & providing invaluable information to everyone!!, you guys rock!

Lowdown5
12-07-07, 6:30 am
Thank you to all the Pros, you are a huge reason that this place is as special as it is. Without you all this place would be ordinary, with you it is a marvelous place of knowledge and information. Each of you brings new ideas and philosophies here. We are all better for that.

Thank you again, much respect and admiration.

Hollow
12-07-07, 6:33 am
Thank you to all the Pros, you are a huge reason that this place is as special as it is. Without you all this place would be ordinary, with you it is a marvelous place of knowledge and information. Each of you brings new ideas and philosophies here. We are all better for that.

Thank you again, much respect and admiration.

What more can you say? Thank you to each and every one of you.

RenegadeRows
12-13-07, 9:32 pm
yo guys this is my shoutout and thanks to big vinny for taking the time in putting up with newbie status in the game and answering my bulking and cutting diet questions. Vin you are the man bro, and I hope to still be pushing as hard as you are 20 years from now. I know 250 is a huge goal (35 lbs for me) and I might look too bulky then. But truth be known, if I had that classic oldschool bodybuilder look that you have while being that big, I would honestly have nothing to work for anymore.

Feel The Power
12-19-07, 4:40 pm
Vinny and Machine= thanks for all your help and support with my arm injury. Its much better now:-)

House and Ant=thanks for all the diet and training advice.

G-Diesel= thanks for the motavating articles and training tips.

Not leaving the rest of the pros out cause they all write some damn good articles.. just mentioned the ones who I have had direct contact with. I really appreciate all the pros.

BigAnt
12-26-07, 10:28 pm
Love to help....feels very good to give back...

Zombie
12-29-07, 3:36 pm
Thank you To All the PROS in the Forvm.
But my special personal thanks to:

Machine - Your words always lift my Soul
Wrath - Your DVD's are all I need to see to have a true Pump.

Hoomgar
01-15-08, 8:06 pm
Special thanks to BigAnt who has been like a big brother to me in the last few weeks. I know I've been after him with a lot of questions about injuries and recovery and he has failed to answer none of them! He keeps asking more questions back and shows genuine concern. I wish everyone could be more like him. The world would be a better place.

Can't wait to meet you in person some day bro. Big Thanks!!!

Mark

Wasteland
01-16-08, 1:09 pm
It's tireless work, but I for one am glad they take time out of their schedules to respond to us, the members.

GRUNT
01-16-08, 1:33 pm
3.28lbs of Torrent - $30

Universal Animal Test - $59.99

6.85 LB Universal Real Gains Chocolate - $30

Advice from true professionals- Priceless.....

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks gentlemen you guys are true warriors.

krazyassmexican
01-18-08, 9:56 am
powerfreak, sgt rock, tiny and big byrd, G diesel

these people is part of my new journey
and i cant thank them enough

mex.i.can
01-18-08, 10:18 am
i would like to thank the pros for helping me with their advice and for all they do for the community. i would also like to thank all the other members of the community, such as pizzalamp and others, that have helped me when others couldn't answer my questions.

Mr. Dead
01-31-08, 6:25 pm
I want to thank all the pros that worked on th owners manual, and added their own invaluable commentary. That book has really got me ven more motivated than before. You guys rock!!!

krazyassmexican
02-01-08, 8:46 am
I want to thank all the pros that worked on th owners manual, and added their own invaluable commentary. That book has really got me ven more motivated than before. You guys rock!!!

i feel you, honestly if i had a chanse to see schak and bulldog right now i would give em a kiss even if they knock me down LOL

Hoomgar
02-01-08, 9:00 am
i feel you, honestly if i had a chanse to see schak and bulldog right now i would give em a kiss even if they knock me down LOL

and as such, live up to your forum name eh bro? LOL!

krazyassmexican
02-01-08, 9:02 am
and as such, live up to your forum name eh bro? LOL!

dude if it wasnt for shack the philosopher and bulldog's fuck everything else i would still be a cardio addicted bicep warrior

Hoomgar
02-01-08, 9:05 am
dude if it wasnt for shack the philosopher and bulldog's fuck everything else i would still be a cardio addicted bicep warrior

w0rd... I melted away all my muscle while losing all my fat last summer too. I didn't know what I was doing and mixed that with an insane drive to succeed = really skinny tall guy. Not good. Exactly the reason why I am here. I haven't found better support, motivation or information anywhere on the net as I have right here at animalpak.com

I too would like to thank all of you guys again for the time you take sharing knowledge with us newbies.

B.C.
02-01-08, 11:50 pm
Thanks a lot to all the Pros. They are what makes this place better than the other forums out there. No bullshit, helpful advice, and motivational words everywhere you look. These guys show us what it means to be animals.

Jessff00
02-10-08, 7:47 pm
Thank you brothers so much for all the info on this site. I am a newbie on here, I accidently stumbled upon this little gold mine a few weeks ago. I am already hearing complaints from my wife and kids because all I have been doing is reading all this info!! There is so much info to take in!!!! The search tool is the best thing I have seen in along time because it takes me directly to the info I have questions about. Priceless info !!!! Not only thanks to the pros for all the info but thanks for all the other brothers of iron for asking the questions so I can see the answers!!! Thanks brothers!!!! ANIMAL FOR LIFE!!!!!!

71bbo455
02-18-08, 9:58 am
I would like to thank the pro's for taking time out of their schedules to lend us some of their knowledge. It really helps to progress the lifestyle of fitness. I personally have been helped by Vinny and G-Diesel but others have helped by articles that have been posted and in answering other peoples questions.

DaveK
02-19-08, 8:20 pm
Thanks to everyone for their inspirational words of wisdom. This is without a doubt the best Board ever! Special thanks to BigAnt!

Hoomgar
03-07-08, 3:14 pm
Another thank you to all of the pros who continue to devote your time and knowledge to this public community. I know I speak for many of us when I say this because quite frankly, we have learned things here, for free, that we may not have learned anywhere else even paying for it!

You guys all rock.

This one goes out especially for my man Tiny. You deserve kudos bro.

If any of you have been following his ponderings on here then you know how much time he is putting into this board and our lives as a result.

Think about how much time you, as a reader, spend each day reading the stuff he posts. Now consider that he had to take time to read questions first, put together answers and then type them all up and post them. Couple that with the other stuff he offers and you have to realize that he is putting a huge gob of time into this place.

We owe Tiny and all the pros mad props for the time you guys give to us. Literally years of burn and learn mistakes are being avoided by a bunch of us as a result of being able to learn from you guys. We seriously do appreciate it.

I am left feeling that I wish there was more we could do in return but the best I can offer is a heart felt "thank you".

~peace

krazyassmexican
03-07-08, 3:40 pm
tiny is one of the best things that happened to the forum this year

The Prodigy
03-07-08, 3:46 pm
tiny is the man

deanna7272
03-07-08, 3:57 pm
I just saw this thread and I guess since I am a new member and have just started on the Forvm it would be hard for me to say THANK YOU for all the advice you've given (because there's SOOOO much information on here that it would take me FOREVER to get through it all...lol) but I want to thank you , in advance, for the times to come. Meeting all of you this past weekend has shown me that you are ALWAYS there to answer questions, and seeing how respected ALL of you are, I know that when and if I need you, you WILL be there.... Just the conversations that took place at the Cage HELPED me tremendously....

Also, I want to thank "The House" for being my "inspiration" to kick it in the ass and get back into the gym. You have no idea what seeing you do has done for me (and others)... You are a monster man, and I love ya!!!

Thanks!!!

Joseb
03-07-08, 7:04 pm
thanks to The House, Ox, and BigAnt who all answered my questions like a good mentor would.

ADURO
03-07-08, 8:31 pm
I have asked questions and PM's to powerfreak and Byrd, OX, and House.... cant say how much I appreciate all the guidance. All of you are at the head of the class. Wrath got me here and everyone else has kept me afloat - thank you to all of you, animal and universal couldnt have picked any better men.

Until Next Time,
Persevere

pain4life
03-10-08, 1:19 am
I want to thank all of the Pros who contribute to this KICK ASS site!!!! I thank you brothers for all the time you spend answering our questions and posting your workouts and exercises here! Without you guys and all the brothers in the Forvm, I wouldn't be as motivated and knowledgeable as I am today! I have only been a member for a few days, but I have spent numerous visits at this website in the past through my ups and downs in the gym.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOU GUYS DO!!!!!

prafull
03-10-08, 6:06 am
with all my heart i salute and thank all these humble n larger than life men...
we are honoured to have u watchin our back...
helpin us in every possible way ya can.
u all r real life HEROES n CHAMPIONS.

Recluse
03-18-08, 10:20 am
Never posted a question, nor anything really. The reason being that they answer any question I thought I'd be able to ask! Always helping out, asking for nothing in return. Not one Pro has presented himself to be anything less than a stand-up man. Undoubtedly. Thanks Pros for the priceless knowledge!

Thrawn
04-11-08, 4:11 am
A big bow to the Pro's for taking time to lead us the way. Thanks, much appreciated.
Glad to be a part of this proud Brother and Sisterhood.
Much respect, Thrawn.

born0withno0soul
04-23-08, 3:21 am
i truly do appreciate this great honor

h 3 L L b 0 y
04-26-08, 10:50 am
Thanks guys for helping, you know who you are! Whether it be a pestering PM, or just a post in the forvm, thanks for taking time out to answer us little guys!

kent20
05-14-08, 11:47 pm
i just wanna say thanks to all you animal pros for all that you do. you guys inspire me to no end. you provide all kinds of help and you have great down to earth attitudes. we're all iron brothers and it is an awesome honor to be treated the way you treat us. keep up the great work and keep it hardcore as usual

Mattman33
06-22-08, 10:00 am
Just wanted to put my thanks out here as I am very appreciative of the advice given from all of the pros. I have spent many days reading the older threads and have drastically changed my diet and training.

Specifically I need to give propls to BigAnt. Damn that 6 way shoulder is killer. I have two bad shoulders due to old swimming injuries and shoulders are my week point. Anything heavy just hurts. Those 6 ways actually have gotten my shoulders stronger to where I am able to do heavy presses without pain, and my shoulders are responding. FINALLY!

tHANKS

ryanleal1764
08-08-08, 9:00 pm
Ya thanks guys so much...you pros have answered many of my questions and i really appreciate your advice.

fernandob
12-08-08, 6:31 pm
yo ran in to ronnie coleman at diamond gym,and let me tell you he is one great guy, gave me tips on diet and how to work out.great guy thank's

omgi
03-30-09, 6:10 am
I'm new here and haven't really read or written that much, but I think that this forum brings astounding possibilities, and I'm looking forward to the journey I'll make here. Thank you to everyone involved in the forum, and everyone sharing their time to help others.

prowrestler
04-09-09, 1:30 pm
big one for me was Tiny, that guy taught me alot in my early years of training, he was a huge inspiration for me, i wanted and still do wanna look like that freak one day.

miss you man, hopefuly you'll be back here soon

thank u

Hoomgar
04-09-09, 1:51 pm
big one for me was Tiny, that guy taught me alot in my early years of training, he was a huge inspiration for me, i wanted and still do wanna look like that freak one day.

miss you man, hopefuly you'll be back here soon

thank u

It sounds cheep but x2 this. Miss having Tiny on here.

mahscles
05-17-09, 12:15 pm
i got help from ox regarding my cutting and i want to thank him.

learning to lift
06-06-09, 3:04 am
I once got a routine for the start i wanted and then there is so much knowledge shared by them ... guys u rock and all the best for the journey to peace as u say ;)

sunny_max
08-01-09, 7:07 am
i am new to this forvm and do my research everyday when i stumbled upon the article by sgt rock...saying blue collar eating.....due to my crazy night shifts that article helped me a lot to manage my time and workouts and build a good diet plan and stick to it...the part that really helped me was that the body digests food slowly frm 2:30 - 7-8 am...which was very helpful so thnx brother........

maligator
09-29-09, 2:29 pm
I just wanna say thanks to vinny.
i had some serious questions that he helped me resolve quickly. Ive been pouring through the forums and know that i'll be better prepared in the gym because of all of you guys. Thanks again, vin.
e.i. castillo

Soldier
10-19-09, 9:21 am
Thanks to all Animals for the great advice and guidance.

Louie
10-26-09, 7:50 pm
Hey Vin Thanks Man! You Give Some Awsome Advice On Training And Supplements And I Just Want To Say Thank You!!!

Louie

Caged Kris
11-13-09, 7:33 pm
Hey i would like to Thank Christian Coronato for his help finding me a good way to eat and not eat, couldn't have found it without your help thanks a lot buddy !!

paintrain69
02-06-10, 5:44 pm
Thanks to all of the ANIMALS! I wouldn't be where I am today without all of your advice on training...dieting...& on how to be a true ANIMAL! I remember as if it were just yesterday when I was a little puny guy at the age of 16 and signed up for the bench press competition in 07'. I repped out my bodyweight 145lbs. 18x. I have never been so pumped in my life to be in there with you guys. Ever since then I have kept that same motivation and determination and look at me now! I just transferred from Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan and now I am currently in Operation Iraqi Freedom...I am telling you your words of wisdom to drive on & to never quit have helped me tremendously in all aspects. I may not be a frequent poster on here, but I try to get on as much as I can when I can. I've used ANIMAL products since day one and they have not let me down not once with both my performance in the gym and out on the front lines. Words can't really express my gratitude and appreciation to you all. I will not be able to make the cage this year cause I am in this shithole country till August, but I'll be watching for the pics and all of the other ANIMALS' stories as they return back on the form after THE CAGE. Thanks again fella brothers & sisters. God Bless.

langettorma
04-15-10, 2:43 pm
hi can i take animal pump as pre workout and animal max protein as post work out?there is too much creatin i think or am i wrong?

langettorma
04-15-10, 2:46 pm
can i take animal pump as pre work out and animal max protein as post work out???

DaveCameron81
04-25-10, 3:49 am
Love getting motivated by watching the big dogs like Jay and Ronnie on you tube before a work out, love the great attitude and intensity!

mynwworld5
04-30-10, 8:38 am
I want to Thank the God.. Who make me Human and give me chance to meet you grat people,
Here many points are discussed very well that from them I really learn very so much things.
I ensure that the points are really correct.

smithshn
05-10-10, 9:58 am
As human we have a responsibility to help a seek animals.
There is the responsibility to save the life of animals.

solomon_caine
05-19-10, 2:13 am
Ant,

Thanks for the advice you gave me during the past year.

I've gotten bigger even if I only had a barbell in my possession.

Much thanks. Will try to keep you all updated on my progress since I'm busy with errands.

Much love, bros!

S.Caine

bizzo
09-14-10, 2:35 pm
I wanna thank all the Animals. Even though I haven't been contacted directly. Your videos and words hav moved me onto the path of righteousness. That path we all know that is paved in iron, blood & sweat. So thank you to all!!

stevebucknor1
12-16-10, 2:19 am
I would like to thank you guys during my cut I know I got so annoying and you guys helped me till the end I cant really pay you for all you guys did for me. So I can never forget them for my whole life. I am thankful till I live. I am really thankful to all who really help me till the end and give me such respect.

SWORN
12-24-10, 1:02 pm
Hey fellas. Finally read every article and been in the shadows reading what everyone has to say and im feeling like i belong! Took a lot of what i have read, put it to use and i have been making excellent improvements in every way. Almost a new year and looking forward to setting some realistic goals and getting involved. Thanks "animals" for the motivation!

BarbellManiac
12-31-10, 10:30 pm
I annoyed the living shit out of aggression, machine and Ox (a little), so I thank them a lot for helping me out with training (by machine) and diet by Ox and Aggression. All the animal crew is super nice and very inspirational.

charlievanriper
01-15-11, 11:52 am
lol

Wrath91
02-15-12, 7:42 am
Thanks to all pro's that answered and helped me with everything I needed including training,nutrition or supplements,specially to Rage because he helped me the most and he was there to answer me on any question either forvm or fb.
Thanks fellas you are all motivation to us.
Keep the great work and good luck!

Universal Rep
02-15-12, 10:47 am
Thanks to all pro's that answered and helped me with everything I needed including training,nutrition or supplements,specially to Rage because he helped me the most and he was there to answer me on any question either forvm or fb.
Thanks fellas you are all motivation to us.
Keep the great work and good luck!

From the pros all the way down to the hardworkin' staff over at Corporate, it's all about the customer...