PDA

View Full Version : Delaware Animals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Big Al
12-05-07, 9:35 pm
Yo fellas. It looks like we're gonna be hookin up a gathering of the freaks in Delaware. Gonna be at The Training Center, the best FUCKIN gym in Delaware. As hard core as it gets.

Right now we're lookin at the 26th of January and its gonna be a warm-up for The Cage, lol. I know myself, McFly, G and little B are there for sure. And Powerfreak and NPC Chicka know the gym well so they should be there as well.

Who else is gonna show?????

naturalguy
12-05-07, 10:04 pm
I will most likely make it

Big Wides
12-05-07, 10:07 pm
count me in

Bear
12-05-07, 10:14 pm
Yo fellas. It looks like we're gonna be hookin up a gathering of the freaks in Delaware. Gonna be at The Training Center, the best FUCKIN gym in Delaware. As hard core as it gets.

Right now we're lookin at the 26th of January and its gonna be a warm-up for The Cage, lol. I know myself, McFly, G and little B are there for sure. And Powerfreak and NPC Chicka know the gym well so they should be there as well.

You delware guys are a bunch of freaks! especially you al. Who the fuck inclines 455 for reps? you and mcfly are some sick individuals. I wish I could train with all of you.... I plan to be at the cage this year so hopefully that will happen.

Big Al
12-05-07, 10:15 pm
Sounds good,more is better!!LOL

McFly
12-05-07, 10:25 pm
this is going to be a sick ass event. stay tuned to this thread as more details get released. I can't wait. This is going to be a BIG event

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-05-07, 11:14 pm
Get big on it !

Let me know thee official information and I'll promote from this end. I'll have posters as well.

Let me know what you need...

B.A.M.

Big Al
12-06-07, 12:33 pm
Yo G,I know your comming down right?

J-Dawg
12-06-07, 12:57 pm

Sounds good Big Al. I should be able to make this...

McFly
12-06-07, 1:05 pm
After talking with B.A.M and talking to Big Al damn near everyday.....this event is going to be sick. The east coast is full of the nations top level powerlifters and bodybuilders, many who frequent or are within a short drive of The Training Center....many will be in attendence, mark my word.

Mark your calanders, get your permission slips signed, request off from work, get a babysitter...do what you have to do......it will be worth it

oh a food, i know that is on everyone mind...well at least mine! all you can eat sushi is right around the corner or my favorite burger joint "5 guys".

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-06-07, 1:13 pm
Alright fellas quit sleepin' on my skills ova here...

Get me some Official event info so I can plant the B.A.M. virus on the Internet.

B.A.M.'s got some promotional work to do...

McFly
12-06-07, 1:21 pm
The Training Center
807 Churchmans Center
Rt. 273
Newark, DE 19720

January 26th

more to come, more to come

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-06-07, 1:34 pm
The Training Center
807 Churchmans Center
Rt. 273
Newark, DE 19720

January 26th

more to come, more to come

Im on it...
\
B.A.M.

Big Al
12-06-07, 10:41 pm
I'll be lookin for my poster soon.LOL
BAM the man.

naturalguy
12-07-07, 10:12 am
We are having a New York City event next week:

New York City
Saturday 12/15 2pm
5th Ave.
555 5TH Ave
Brooklyn
NY
11215-4855

Rumor has it that Evan Centaponi (Ox) will be in attendance. The Delaware crew is welcome to join us.

Let us know if your coming so I can get a head count:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11090

McFly
12-07-07, 1:16 pm
poster already designed, thanks B.A.M.....the man does not play.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj206/AnimalMcFly/delposter2.jpg

The Training Center has it all, even a monolift for our Animal powerlifters.

Big Al
12-07-07, 3:41 pm
Nice work on the poster B.A.M. thats some good shit.

Big Al
12-08-07, 6:33 pm
Man after todays Jersey gathering I can't wait for the Delaware one.It's gonna be crazy....

Lewy23
12-08-07, 11:16 pm
Hope you guys like it...I wish I could make this session, esp with Big Al leadin the charge!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/arsnik023/delposter2.jpg

McFly
12-09-07, 12:19 pm
After yesterdays jersey event, I'm pysched for the this DE event!!! The training center is only an hour away from the Jersey event....I hope to see everyone down for it.

G Diesel
12-09-07, 12:24 pm
Yo G,I know your comming down right?

Bet your ass I'll be there bro... Can't wait. Peace, G

McFly
12-10-07, 7:50 am
If the Animals from the Jersey meet come down to Delaware and those who already frequent the Trianing Center there will some sick ass weight being thrown around.

and no worries The Training Center has plenty of weight for who ever shows up!!!! 100 pound plates and all.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-10-07, 7:54 am
Next week at this time I'll be the strongest recruiter for his session.

Let me know what I can do fellas...

B.A.M.

McFly
12-11-07, 8:23 am
I talked to one of the owners of The Training Center last night. He is excited about hosting the DE gathering. He asked how the Jersey one went and who showed up....and he is hoping to have a packed house of Animals and wants to see some bad ass lifts....lets not dissapoint!!!!

There is a pizza/sub shop right next door, I'll have to talk to them but I'm sure they could hook us up with a nice spread afterwards...hell during if needed LOL!!!!! but there are also a few other places nearby

Big Al
12-11-07, 10:14 pm
What do you guys want to eat after?
Burgers,Steak,pizza?
There is a nice Burger place down the street.Let us know so we can have the place we go be prepared.LOL

ChandlerXJ
12-11-07, 10:18 pm
Big Al - I'd love to come out to this no doubt. Is there a train station nearby? I will probably take a train from 30th street station...

Don't know the best way to get there without a car.

Can't wait though...

McFly
12-12-07, 7:11 am
Big Al - I'd love to come out to this no doubt. Is there a train station nearby? I will probably take a train from 30th street station...

Don't know the best way to get there without a car.

Can't wait though...

Chandler, the closest train station is probably 4-7 miles away. Either the Wilmington or Newark Station depending on whih train you come in on.

Big Al
12-12-07, 10:51 am
Yo ChandlerXJ ,When the time gets closer we'll see who's coming down.Maybe we can get you a ride.I know BIG ANTH will be getting on 95 at the blue rt.So he might be close to you.
You will want to be at this one,so we'll find you a way.

McFly
12-12-07, 11:58 am
You will want to be at this one, so we'll find you a way.

damn right!!!!

CarrieAnnSimmons
12-12-07, 12:01 pm
Me and Mark will be driving that way. We're actually closer to 30th St. BigAnt hits 95 a ways south of 30th.

McFly
12-12-07, 2:59 pm
wow this event is going to be huge and such a vast spectrum of athletes in attendance....All of the local ANIMALS, Pro and Amateur bodybuilders, powerlifter and MMA fighters....

lets make this the biggest ABC session to date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Wides
12-12-07, 3:06 pm
looks like the 1st state is not holding anything back for this one......which is great

John-TNS
12-12-07, 3:25 pm
Make sure and have all the camera's ready for this one. All of us who can't make it will be awaiting pictures for sure...

Big Al
12-12-07, 9:31 pm
I can't wait and we will have the camera's ready.

BigAnt
12-12-07, 11:13 pm
Yo ChandlerXJ ,When the time gets closer we'll see who's coming down.Maybe we can get you a ride.I know BIG ANTH will be getting on 95 at the blue rt.So he might be close to you.
You will want to be at this one,so we'll find you a way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chand;

Yeah hit me up...I go blue route--on at Plymouth Mtg...to 95...to 495...

Don't worry...we will get you there!!

BigAnt
12-12-07, 11:13 pm
Me and Mark will be driving that way. We're actually closer to 30th St. BigAnt hits 95 a ways south of 30th.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you are right...

hjayss
12-13-07, 1:04 am
I can't wait and we will have the camera's ready.

Cant wait to see this one...

ChandlerXJ
12-13-07, 1:10 am
Al, Ant, McFly, thanks for the support - yeah we'll get it together. We'll talk when the time gets closer.

However, if McFly gets any bigger by the time the meet comes around, I'm going to shit my pants.

RogueLion
12-13-07, 1:28 am
When and where. I want to go! And deadlift a ton.

Edit: Never mind, I read from the beginning. I'm in. Shit I can't wait. I better get some animal pump for xmas. Peace.

McFly
12-13-07, 7:29 am
However, if McFly gets any bigger by the time the meet comes around, I'm going to shit my pants.

Bring a spare pair of pants then! b/c the plan isn't to get smaller!!!! lol

and speaking of Pump....i've been eyeing that up all week, i might have to splurge a bit and get a few cans.

The Training Center
807 Churchmans Center
Rt. 273
Newark, DE 19720

Jan. 26 @ 1:00pm

Big Al
12-13-07, 10:28 am
Oh man Chandler your in trouble.McFly and I are starting our mass diet jan 1 so he better be bigger.We mapped out what and when we're eating this offseason so we're a little more disapline.So there should be some nice growth going on this winter.

Powerfreak
12-13-07, 10:32 am
Looking forward to this one, only a couple of minutes from the house.

G Diesel
12-13-07, 10:40 am
Oh man Chandler your in trouble.McFly and I are starting our mass diet jan 1 so he better be bigger.We mapped out what and when we're eating this offseason so we're a little more disapline.So there should be some nice growth going on this winter.

The jacked get more jacked... Peace, G

Hoomgar
12-13-07, 12:36 pm
I'll be there! I am going to see if I can round up few new recruits as well.

You larger animals can have all the 100 lb plates. Save the 25s 35s and 45s for me ;)

girlbdybldr
12-13-07, 12:51 pm
You know I'll be there ... Haven't been to DE in awhile ...

McFly
12-13-07, 1:21 pm
I'll be there! I am going to see if I can round up few new recruits as well.

You larger animals can have all the 100 lb plates. Save the 25s 35s and 45s for me ;)

hmmmmm I'm not sure if we have 35's ??? looks like you'll have use 45's and set some new PR's LOL!!!!

Hoomgar
12-13-07, 1:23 pm
hmmmmm I'm not sure if we have 35's ??? looks like you'll have use 45's and set some new PR's LOL!!!!

I better hit the gym! LOL!

Big Al
12-13-07, 4:19 pm
I'm getting a ton of responce from other guys outside the board.This is going to be crazy.
BIG BOYS in the house.

McFly
12-13-07, 10:10 pm
So i just got home from training with Big Al and one of the owners of The Training Center....I'll let Big Al share the news.

BUT i will tell you.....

January 26th is going to be one helluva day.

tell your wife, gf, bf, husband whatever you'll be at The Training Center all day.....get a babysitter, call off work do what you have to do to get here....OR you will regert it when the post and pics begin to surface the following day....

I can't wait!!!!

Big Al
12-13-07, 11:18 pm
The owners of the Training Center told me tonight that they are going to have food brought in for the event.So when we get done hittin the weights the food will be right there to feast!
I'll give you more details about what we're having when we know forsure.Looks like the owners are going to be VERY supportive of our event.
GONNA BE FUCKIN KICK ASS!!

Hoomgar
12-14-07, 8:37 am
Looks like I held out for the right event :)

Big Al
12-15-07, 4:03 pm
Hoomgar,you will be glad you come to this one.Gonna be some big ass weights moved that day.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-16-07, 6:14 am
Ok the Akron session is done and over... Great turnout and great time...

You have my 100% dedication in getting this session out on the streets. I am going to start promoting on my end. Yo Big AL I have a few surprises up my sleeve for you...

B.A.M.

naturalguy
12-16-07, 9:50 am
The owners of the Training Center told me tonight that they are going to have food brought in for the event.So when we get done hittin the weights the food will be right there to feast!
I'll give you more details about what we're having when we know forsure.Looks like the owners are going to be VERY supportive of our event.
GONNA BE FUCKIN KICK ASS!!

Sounds sweet! I am looking forward to this event

jer
12-16-07, 11:02 am
I'm not in YET, but after talking to INTENSITY yesterday in NYC and reading through the thread, I'm gonna see what I can do. Looks like I've got plenty of time to get my ducks in row.
Mapquest says it's about 4 hours. We'll see how the weather is in Late January. I guess I'll know when the day gets closer.

Tiny
12-16-07, 1:24 pm
The Training Center is the kind of place where you've already got a pretty sick amount of muscle frequnting the gym as it is. Like one of their gym shirts reads "This ain't no pretty boy gym." I've never seen Jack (one of the owners) looking anything less than "jacked" and I think he's got a ripped mid-section 365 days a year. Hey, Al, is Tommy going to be around? I haven't seen him in a good while. Anyway, truly this is going to be a real freak show that nobody should have to miss.

Hoomgar
12-17-07, 10:35 am
Hoomgar,you will be glad you come to this one.Gonna be some big ass weights moved that day.

I am seriously looking forward to it. I will have started my Test cycle by then. Hopes are that my strength will be up a lot more by then.

McFly
12-17-07, 10:45 am
it will be a lot of fun Hoomgar, I guarantee

Tiny - I am sure Tommy will be there, I think he trains Saturdays anyway.

McFly
12-18-07, 7:55 am
over the weekend the training center got a fresh coat of paint looking all purdy....but still the same place with chalk dust everywhere, 185 dumbbells in the corner calling a few of you Animals and a monolift waiting to see some unhuman squats!!!

Hoomgar
12-18-07, 10:00 am
over the weekend the training center got a fresh coat of paint looking all purdy....but still the same place with chalk dust everywhere, 185 dumbbells in the corner calling a few of you Animals and a monolift waiting to see some unhuman squats!!!

I'll have almost 4 weeks of my Test cycle down before this event so I am excited to see if I can get my bench up over 200. Right now my free weight barbell bench record is only 170. I need my strength to come up. Really looking forward to lifting with all you guys here and learning from everyone. I'm a total green horn to the lifting world. Lots to learn.

McFly
12-18-07, 10:12 am
I'll have almost 4 weeks of my Test cycle down before this event so I am excited to see if I can get my bench up over 200. Right now my free weight barbell bench record is only 170. I need my strength to come up. Really looking forward to lifting with all you guys here and learning from everyone. I'm a total green horn to the lifting world. Lots to learn.

You'll get 200 Jan. 26th! you set your goal, lets roll with it!

I think Punisher is going for 405 @ the DE meet!!! where you at Pun?

Big Al
12-18-07, 8:37 pm
Tiny,sorry I missed you guys on sunday.I Thought you we're gonna come train one night this week.

Big Al
12-18-07, 8:41 pm
One of my friends,(Will Patrick) said he's gonna bench 600lbs for you guys on the 26th.He will be training for a meet so he said he would stop in and hit some big weights for you guys.

BigAnt
12-18-07, 8:52 pm

---real purdy?

LOL

THIS AIN'T NO PRETTY BOY GYM....

Hmmmmmmmmmm guess I can't train there LOL

N O T !

BigAnt
12-18-07, 8:54 pm
One of my friends,(Will Patrick) said he's gonna bench 600lbs for you guys on the 26th.He will be training for a meet so he said he would stop in and hit some big weights for you guys.

Some of the strongest-best bodybuilders-power lifters-fitness competitors train there...Jack-Skip---owners are very cool, both compete!

Al--I got both poster up in my "pretty boy" gym...

And the training center staff makes a mean protein shake....

Big Al
12-18-07, 10:18 pm
Yo anth,you better be hittin it hard.You know you better be right if your gonna come train down here.
LOL......That is the moto; This ain't no pretty boy gym!!

McFly
12-19-07, 7:44 am

yeah i think there will be a few guys breaking in bench shirts and hitting some good squats, getting ready for a meet the next month.

Big Al
12-20-07, 9:08 am
I keep hearin that all these guys are coming but they arn't posting.Where you at Tiny,Powerfreak????

Hoomgar
12-20-07, 10:06 am

I hurt my left elbow/upper forearm Tuesday somehow in the gym. It was pretty bad, I could not pull up my own shorts or tie my shoes. Couldn't write or even scratch my head. As of this AM it feels a lot better. I can use the arm and for the first time in 2 days I can type with it again. I cannot lift a glass of water with it however. I am hoping to recover from this in time to still meet or even beat that bench goal :) Here is to healing quick!

I keep hearin that all these guys are coming but they arn't posting.Where you at Tiny,Powerfreak????

I'll be there bro, come hell, high water or freezing rain! I ain't missin this one!

BigAnt
12-20-07, 8:59 pm
Yo anth,you better be hittin it hard.You know you better be right if your gonna come train down here.
LOL......That is the moto; This ain't no pretty boy gym!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, Ok...doing my best ---as if 1-1-08...it is on....LOL

You, Tommy, Jack, Andy & BJ are all to big and strong for me...I might just hide out in the "other" room where the hip abd machine is...(the girls side) LOL

Big Al
12-21-07, 10:05 am
hey Anth,You know the girls don't slack at our gym,so you might wanna stay on the big boys side.lol

Punisher
12-21-07, 11:06 am

i dont usually train chest saturday but maybeee ill switch it up that week lol

J-Dawg
12-21-07, 11:19 am

C'mon Big Pun, I wanna see ya hit 405 there!

McFly
12-21-07, 1:01 pm

no better place to hit the 405 then The Training Center.

naturalguy
12-21-07, 1:41 pm
New NYC date confirmed...

Saturday, February 16th, 2pm

Frenchie's Gym
303 Broadway #3
Brooklyn, NY

One of the true hardcore, old school gyms still alive and kicking. They don't make em like this any more. Be there

Big Al
12-21-07, 9:05 pm
Intensity,you come down to the delaware and we'll get you warmed up for the NYC session.Hell maybe we'll bring a crew up there,gotta love trainin hardcore in the old school gyms.

girlbdybldr
12-22-07, 12:17 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I might just hide out in the "other" room where the hip abd machine is...(the girls side) LOL

I resent that .... I'll be in the big boy side lol

naturalguy
12-22-07, 8:24 am
Intensity,you come down to the delaware and we'll get you warmed up for the NYC session.Hell maybe we'll bring a crew up there,gotta love trainin hardcore in the old school gyms.

I will be in Delaware, I wouldn't miss that session

Tiny
12-22-07, 5:14 pm

I had to go fill the ammo box so I was gone a couple days but we're supposed to train tomorrow, right? Brian and I are pulling - you doing legs? AND definitely we'll be there next month - I think I'm bringing a special "guest" or two . . .

Big Al
12-22-07, 10:19 pm
Ya,leg day for me but I think my workout partner(McFly) is skipping out on the workout.He has some family stuff to take care of.I guess we'll let him slide this time.LOL

BigAnt
12-25-07, 2:25 pm
Ya,leg day for me but I think my workout partner(McFly) is skipping out on the workout.He has some family stuff to take care of.I guess we'll let him slide this time.LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Count me in Al for leg day!
Thanks!

McFly
12-25-07, 8:35 pm
just to clear up a few things I WILL be at the DE session....I skipped out on a workout a few days ago, that's it

Powerfreak
12-25-07, 9:11 pm
-------------------------

Count me in Al for leg day!
Thanks!

BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR! LOL

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t29/bdweston/?action=view&current=BrianWeston.1000lbSQ242.flv

BigAnt
12-25-07, 10:02 pm
BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR! LOL

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t29/bdweston/?action=view&current=BrianWeston.1000lbSQ242.flv

Ok, to clear it up...training legs with Al, Mcfly and crew, Powerfreak, you do you own thing, I am not that stupid! LOL
And that squad video...looked very easy for you!

Hoomgar
12-26-07, 9:25 am
LOL! You guys are freakin me out! Am I really going to go lift with these guys? LOL!

Let me make one thing clear, I WILL NOT be squating a 1000 lbs in Delaware :)

You guys go ahead, I'll work legs with ya but your going to have to pull a few plates off ;)

This is going to be great!

McFly
12-27-07, 9:13 am
it's about 4 weeks away fellas!
who's on board, looks like:

Powerfreak
Tiny
BigAnt
Intensity
Hoomgar
Punisher
J-Dawg
G Diesel
CarrieAnnSimmons +1 ????
ChandlerXJ
RogueLion
girlbdybldr

oh course, Big Al, Myself and our crew who need to post up in here!!!!!

I know there's more....ya'll better post up!

G Diesel
12-27-07, 9:25 am

Powerfreak
Tiny
BigAnt
Intensity
Hoomgar
Punisher
J-Dawg
G Diesel
CarrieAnnSimmons +1 ????
ChandlerXJ
RogueLion
girlbdybldr

I'm pretty sure Vinny G, Wides and Juggernaut are on board as well... Gonna try to get a couple of my South Jersey boys to come put and represent too. Really looking forward to this one. Peace, G

Big Wides
12-27-07, 9:28 am
i'll be there for this one......i need to see this mythical place that i have been hearing about for the past 4 years

McFly
12-27-07, 9:50 am
I'm pretty sure Vinny G, Wides and Juggernaut are on board as well... Gonna try to get a couple of my South Jersey boys to come put and represent too. Really looking forward to this one. Peace, G

awesome! I know there will be a few more powerlifters from the area on board, breaking in new gear and moving some serious poundage.

There will also be another photographer donating 100% of their time behind the camera for us and so Juggernaut can get his workout in too!!! this event will be well documented that's for sure!

Powerfulkate
12-28-07, 1:16 pm
I will definitely be making the trek upstate to check this affair out - sounds like a wild time. I've sent the word out to alot of the powerlifters that I know.

I'm looking forward to this event!

BigAnt
12-29-07, 4:17 pm

Powerfreak
Tiny
BigAnt
Intensity
Hoomgar
Punisher
J-Dawg
G Diesel
CarrieAnnSimmons +1 ????
ChandlerXJ
RogueLion
girlbdybldr

LOOKS GOOD, CAN'T WAIT!

We doing the "all you can bust out" sushi afterwards?

Tiny
12-29-07, 7:16 pm
I'll be bringing a couple of friends with me (besides McVicar), one's an IFBB guy who broke well into the top 10 at a couple shows this past year (friggin guy gets insane gritty hard), and the other is a pro wrestler who I train with frequently.

naturalguy
12-29-07, 7:26 pm
I'll be bringing a couple of friends with me (besides McVicar), one's an IFBB guy who broke well into the top 10 at a couple shows this past year (friggin guy gets insane gritty hard), and the other is a pro wrestler who I train with frequently.

Awesome.

Wanna name names or are you keeping it a secret?

Tiny
12-30-07, 8:21 am
Awesome.

Wanna name names or are you keeping it a secret?

I'll keep it a secret just for the suspense factor - he's shorter than me but he crams so much muslce on his frame that it's sick and he's got that polished, finished look down. I like good guys, though, so believe me, he's a good dude, a family guy even.

Powerfreak
12-30-07, 1:48 pm
Tiny and I went to the training center on firday to train legs. I was looking forward to squatting, being that this gym is (was) one of the last to have a mono-lift.
As soon as I walked into the back it was obvious that the unthinkable had happened, THEY GOT RID OF THE MONO-LIFT!!!
Not only does that fuck up the workout for the day but also what I had planned for the Animal session on the 26th, and of course there is also that a other small thing looming in the near future, THE CAGE!
Once again my training is fucked up as one more gym, one of the last "hard core" gyms, bends and breaks to conform to the personal training, fat house wife, panty waste BULLSHIT commercialism that we have all come to know only too well.
One more gym down the proverbial shitter.
We will still be at the workout on the 26th, and I am talking with some people to try and get the fucking thing put back in, but I aint counting on it.

Brian

brandonA
12-30-07, 1:59 pm
Tiny and I went to the training center on firday to train legs. I was looking forward to squatting, being that this gym is (was) one of the last to have a mono-lift.
As soon as I walked into the back it was obvious that the unthinkable had happened, THEY GOT RID OF THE MONO-LIFT!!!
Not only does that fuck up the workout for the day but also what I had planned for the Animal session on the 26th, and of course there is also that a other small thing looming in the near future, THE CAGE!
Once again my training is fucked up as one more gym, one of the last "hard core" gyms, bends and breaks to conform to the personal training, fat house wife, panty waste BULLSHIT commercialism that we have all come to know only too well.
One more gym down the proverbial shitter.
We will still be at the workout on the 26th, and I am talking with some people to try and get the fucking thing put back in, but I aint counting on it.

Brian

Fucking A, Freak....One hell of a year for ya, seems you cant help but keep getting kicked in the nuts every time you turn around...But I know you will find a way bro.....

-B

Powerfulkate
12-30-07, 1:59 pm
THEY GOT RID OF THE MONO-LIFT!!!

Brian

Please please please PLEASE tell me that this is NOT true???!!!
This could mean the other unthinkable - no powerlifting meet at the Training Center this spring. I can't put on a power meet without two monolifts...well I could, but it would not be the same...
Last time I was there, a few months ago, they had moved it to the back corner of the leg room, but it was still there.

Powerfulkate
12-30-07, 2:07 pm
Just got word from the owner of the Training Center that yes, indeed, the monolift was taken out... :(
Had to accomodate paying members who never used it...substituted another squat rack instead.

Powerfreak
12-30-07, 2:09 pm
Please please please PLEASE tell me that this is NOT true???!!!
This could mean the other unthinkable - no powerlifting meet at the Training Center this spring. I can't put on a power meet without two monolifts...well I could, but it would not be the same...
Last time I was there, a few months ago, they had moved it to the back corner of the leg room, but it was still there.

GONE! They replaced it with a lovely power rack, right next to THE OTHER POWER RACK!
Think it probably has to do with them Moving Freddy's personal training business in, the mono-lift would just be too SCARY for the "normal people"
Shit like this just makes me crave a bullet.

Powerfulkate
12-30-07, 2:11 pm
sighhh........ :(

Big Al
12-30-07, 8:29 pm
Ya,I leave town for a week and come home to a gym full of new guys and no mono-lift.
I talked to the owner and I don't think I won just yet.
Kate,we will still be able to have meets we'll just have to bring both back in.PowerFreak,we gonna figure something out.

McFly
12-31-07, 7:21 am
GONE! Think it probably has to do with them Moving Freddy's personal training business in, the mono-lift would just be too SCARY for the "normal people"
Shit like this just makes me crave a bullet.

yeah, you are absolutely right. hopefully Al can talk some sense into them....but seems like it's not the same place anymore.

Tiny
12-31-07, 7:35 am
yeah, you are absolutely right. hopefully Al can talk some sense into them....but seems like it's not the same place anymore.

Yeah, I love "Jack," he's a righteous as they come but no question about it that this "unification" is going to prove more viable, financially, but it will change the entire demeanor of the place. It was kind of twilight-zone-esque Friday evening by the time we finished up. I'm no Nostrademous but watch any minute for the mood music to be Top 40/R&B based.

Hoomgar
12-31-07, 8:23 am
This sux. As a new lifter I was looking forward to my first visit to an old school hard core gym and getting to lift with you guys old school style. I have never even seen a monolift in person. Only pictures on the internet. Our gyms here at my area are all already what you say this one is working to become. We have a lot of nice equipment but it is all the new stuff. Nothing old school like a monolift or any of the equipment I have seen Dorian Yates use in some of his older videos and training sessions. So now what? Are we still on for Delaware or are you guys considering finding another Gym for this event?

McFly
12-31-07, 8:34 am
I'm no Nostrademous but watch any minute for the mood music to be Top 40/R&B based.

fuck that, when that happens i'm out as well as many others i'm sure. perhaps the animal session will remind them what the training center really stood for. not some out of shape fat yuppy health club.

McFly
12-31-07, 8:35 am
This sux. As a new lifter I was looking forward to my first visit to an old school hard core gym and getting to lift with you guys old school style. I have never even seen a monolift in person. Only pictures on the internet. Our gyms here at my area are all already what you say this one is working to become. We have a lot of nice equipment but it is all the new stuff. Nothing old school like a monolift or any of the equipment I have seen Dorian Yates use in some of his older videos and training sessions. So now what? Are we still on for Delaware or are you guys considering finding another Gym for this event?

it's still on and it still will be awesome, don't have any doubts....it will kick ass

Hoomgar
12-31-07, 8:45 am
it's still on and it still will be awesome, don't have any doubts....it will kick ass

Glad to hear it. Maybe the ABC will bring a little class back to the place and hopefully the gym owner will see it. There has to be more lifters out there that think like this than just the Animals? Maybe we should all take turns calling him up and say we heard he removed the monolift... wth is up with that? LOL!

If he gets enough of it in his ear maybe he'll realize he made a mistake.

:)

Big Al
12-31-07, 12:13 pm
Tiny,you know it wasn't Jacks idea to remove the mono-lift.The issue here is that there are two (maybe three)owners now and one(maybe two) of them only cares about money!!!
I'm not sure what Freddies roll is exactly but I know he destroyed his own gym now he's at our's.??????
I really don't think(or hope) that Jack will let it get too much different.He is one of us,from the old school at heart.

Tiny
12-31-07, 12:15 pm
Glad to hear it. Maybe the ABC will bring a little class back to the place and hopefully the gym owner will see it. There has to be more lifters out there that think like this than just the Animals? Maybe we should all take turns calling him up and say we heard he removed the monolift... wth is up with that? LOL!

If he gets enough of it in his ear maybe he'll realize he made a mistake.

:)

Oh it is defintely going to be awesome. See, there were two different gyms somewhat in near proximity - The Training Center, and Gold's on Kirkwood (Feddie's gym). You basically trained at one or the other and both seemed to have sufficient numbers. Freddie is a former powerlifter and now national level bodybuilder, so he himself throws down with some serious iron BUT the business man in him knows well enough how to rake in the bucks with a gym, and his personal training business is the biggest and arguably most popular in Delaware. And when his place was packed with his trainers working clients all evening, that sort of permeates the gym and sets the tone - 'cause it is a huge training enterprise. Now he is closing his gym but bringing his training busness and staff to The training Center. It's going to have some influence there, and no doubt it is going to bring in a whole ton of additional business and income. Of course, any of you guys craving hard-core, old school Yates' type dungeon training, stop by anytime and catch a workout with me or us at my place. My place is damned near too hard core for me, especially with the cold weather and wood burning stove heater situation. (Oh, and we have a mon-lift, too and a Metal Militia bench, and all the right bars).

McFly
12-31-07, 12:43 pm
we can just hope things won't get out of control.....

but no worries the DE session will be the biggest baddest ABC event to date and even if there can't be some huge squats, i know there will be some big benching and sick deads shaking the place and just tons of weight moving all over the gym. We did acquire another 1000 or so pounds of 100 pound plates and more 45's then we know what to do with.

Big Wides
12-31-07, 1:11 pm
We did acquire another 1000 or so pounds of 100 pound plates and more 45's then we know what to do with.

with that news i might as well just take up residency in Delaware

McFly
12-31-07, 1:15 pm
with that news i might as well just take up residency in Delaware

and the "home of tax free shopping" LOL

Tiny
12-31-07, 4:19 pm
we can just hope things won't get out of control.....

but no worries the DE session will be the biggest baddest ABC event to date and even if there can't be some huge squats, i know there will be some big benching and sick deads shaking the place and just tons of weight moving all over the gym. We did acquire another 1000 or so pounds of 100 pound plates and more 45's then we know what to do with.

AND if that ain't enough, I have at least 60 forty-five Ivankos and 10 hundred pounders at my place which we could dig into.

Powerfulkate
12-31-07, 5:37 pm
Ya,I leave town for a week and come home to a gym full of new guys and no mono-lift.
I talked to the owner and I don't think I won just yet.
Kate,we will still be able to have meets we'll just have to bring both back in.

I have an extra monolift come in for the platform, but I like to have the one in the leg room for warm-ups. Jack said he'd bring it back for the meet...which, by the way, mark your calendars, will be on Saturday MAY 10. The third annual Delaware Power Classic, and it should be the best one yet!
I heard from authority that one of that area's hardcore powerlifting gyms will be closing its doors soon, won't say which one because I don't know if he's put the word out yet( he does have a monolift). The Training Center could certainly get most of the powerlifters from that gym...if they only had a monolift...

McFly
12-31-07, 6:08 pm
...."if they only had a monolift"....i have a feeling we'll be hearing that for a while :(

Hoomgar
01-01-08, 4:39 pm
Jack said he'd bring it back for the meet...which, by the way, mark your calendars, will be on Saturday MAY 10. The third annual Delaware Power Classic, and it should be the best one yet!

Wait, what? Are you saying this event has been moved from Jan 26 to May 10 bro? Or when you say "for the meet" are you talking about "The third annual Delaware Power Classic"? I am thinking you mean the second one there but want to make sure.

...."if they only had a monolift"....i have a feeling we'll be hearing that for a while :(

LOL! Actually, that is kind of funny. I still say we need to take turns placing anonymous calls asking them is they have a monolift there... pffft! LOL! When they say no we took it out then just go "oh, thats too bad" and hang up. ;)

Big Al
01-01-08, 5:06 pm
Yes the Animal training day is Jan 26th.The power meet is May 10th.Both will be fuckin off the hook!!

Hoomgar
01-01-08, 8:05 pm
Yes the Animal training day is Jan 26th.The power meet is May 10th.Both will be fuckin off the hook!!

Thanks Big Al. That power meet is just for pros then right? That isn't open to the public like the ABC is it? Or is it?

Big Al
01-01-08, 9:20 pm
Here is a link about the power meet.
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13237
Everyone is welcome.

McFly
01-01-08, 10:25 pm
Kate's meets are awesome. all ages are there competing and/or cheering the lifters on. It's already on my calander!

Hoomgar
01-02-08, 8:40 am
Awesome, thanks for the info Big Al, McFly...

Powerfreak
01-02-08, 5:42 pm
Kate's meets are awesome. all ages are there competing and/or cheering the lifters on. It's already on my calander!

I will more than likely be doing this meet. Just gonna have to use the mono-lift at the house.
Guess I shouldn't be bitching too much about the training center taking out their lift when I have one about 50 feet from where I sleep.lol
It is just an issue with the cold(which I think we resolved) and having enough people to spot.
I am looking to get my squat back to around 1100, and It requires that I have spotters to operate the lift, and side and back spot.
Just have to wait and see.

Hoomgar
01-03-08, 11:03 am
I am looking to get my squat back to around 1100

Livin up to your name eh bro? LOL!

Powerfulkate
01-03-08, 2:33 pm
I will more than likely be doing this meet.

Awesome!! - I have been getting terrific interest in this meet, and I haven't even gotten the word out much, except for on this board, that it is a definite go. That's on this week's agenda- to get the big word out.
I'll also have to give the DPC it's own thread here on the Animalpak forum - soon.
For now, just remember - Saturday May 10, 2008 at the Training Center - the 3rd annual Delaware Power Classic.
I guess we should get back to raving about the DE ABC session on the 26th, before Big Al smacks me.

McFly
01-03-08, 3:14 pm
haha damn there is a lot of good shit going on in the little state of Delaware!!!

the DE ABC session is about 3 weeks away, who's training what?

i gotta get with Al and see what's on the menu!!!! A brotha needs to EAT!!!

regardless i'm stopping at 5 guys burger and picking up 3 bacon cheeseburgers and some cajun fires for the ride home!!!!

ChandlerXJ
01-03-08, 3:29 pm
can't wait MCFLYYY

McFly
01-03-08, 3:42 pm
Powerfreak
Tiny + McVicar and more???
BigAnt
Intensity
Hoomgar
Punisher
J-Dawg
G Diesel
CarrieAnnSimmons +1 ????
ChandlerXJ
RogueLion
girlbdybldr
Vinny
Juggernaut
Big Wides
powerfulkate
BigAl + 1 more?????
McFly + 2 working on 3

Al, we gotta get Tommy and the rest of the crew to show up. Maybe Milt?

Hoomgar
01-03-08, 4:10 pm

LOL! I'm going to have to wait until then to know bro. New Years day I blew my back out. I am now recovering from both arm and back injuries. LOL! It's too much man. this body gotta heal. I am going to be there if I have to lift a 10 plate with my jaw! I am going to the gym in a few mins here to see what I can do. Back is getting better already but my right knee has been buggin me again to. By Jan 26, I should know what I'm workin, it will be something I assure you that.

ChandlerXJ
01-03-08, 7:22 pm
add adambomb to the list...

McFly
01-03-08, 9:00 pm
add adambomb to the list...

will do!

BigAnt
01-03-08, 10:43 pm
haha damn there is a lot of good shit going on in the little state of Delaware!!!

i gotta get with Al and see what's on the menu!!!! A brotha needs to EAT!!!

regardless i'm stopping at 5 guys burger and picking up 3 bacon cheeseburgers and some cajun fires for the ride home!!!!

And please grab me the same with a diet coke, gotta keep my figure in check -lol-

DE Gathering looks off the hook, some of the biggest-strongest guys-girls will be there!

A lot of knowledge will be available...
DON'T MISS THIS PEOPLE!

McFly
01-04-08, 7:37 am

And please grab me the same with a diet coke, gotta keep my figure in check -lol-

DE Gathering looks off the hook, some of the biggest-strongest guys-girls will be there!

A lot of knowledge will be available...
DON'T MISS THIS PEOPLE!

ant, have you have a 5 guys burger before? there "regular burger" has two patties. first time i ordered i was expecting one pattie b/c it didn't say it was a double. when i got my burger i was though i died and gone to burger heaven.

mmmnn i might have to stop there tonight after arms....for my cheat meal of course LOL

girlbdybldr
01-04-08, 11:34 am
ant, have you have a 5 guys burger before? there "regular burger" has two patties. first time i ordered i was expecting one pattie b/c it didn't say it was a double. when i got my burger i was though i died and gone to burger heaven.

mmmnn i might have to stop there tonight after arms....for my cheat meal of course LOL

best burger i ever had came from there ... wish i could have one :(

Tiny
01-04-08, 11:39 am

Damn! Well hook a neighbor up, brother! I'm all about a good burger! I gotta get me some of that Five Guys shit.

Hoomgar
01-04-08, 12:26 pm
Damn! Well hook a neighbor up, brother! I'm all about a good burger! I gotta get me some of that Five Guys shit.

Yeah it's starting to sound like a good post-event meal huh? You all are makin me hungry!

OptGrowth
01-04-08, 12:33 pm

i concur best fuckin burger i ever had was from five guys.. them fuckers make the messy hamburgers that taste so fuckin good. i wanna rip their fuckin chest open and gut their rib cage out for that shit!

i wish i never had one before than they wouldnt be so temptin.

McFly
01-04-08, 12:48 pm

lets hit it up after we kill all the food at the training center on the 26th!!!!

Hoomgar
01-04-08, 12:55 pm
lets hit it up after we kill all the food at the training center on the 26th!!!!

Oh thats right! I forgot all about that! Food is gonna be right there. That rawkz ;)

CarrieAnnSimmons
01-04-08, 3:46 pm

You can eat my share. None for me :(

I'm gonna try to bring my old training partner and a couple other dudes from my gym too.

Tiny
01-04-08, 3:48 pm
Oh thats right! I forgot all about that! Food is gonna be right there. That rawkz ;)

That's all good; there's some big boys in the house so it might be a good time to let the kids in on the ugly side of the sport . . . gluttony!

Hoomgar
01-04-08, 4:27 pm
That's all good; there's some big boys in the house so it might be a good time to let the kids in on the ugly side of the sport . . . gluttony!

LOL! Sounds fun to me :)

I'm going to need one of those burgers myself after hearing this. Maybe I'll pull in a bit early so I can find the place and chaw one before we hit the iron.

T. Kemble
01-04-08, 4:40 pm
me, skiba and chris edgar will be in the house representing jersey and Skibas Barbell club.
were trying to get more guys from our crew to come out too

Powerfulkate
01-04-08, 6:28 pm
me, skiba and chris edgar will be in the house representing jersey and Skibas Barbell club.

You tell Henri Skiba that Powerfulkate EXPECTS his presence at this function!

McFly
01-04-08, 11:03 pm

awesome!!!!!! glad to hear it......looks like POWERFULKATE has some expectations!!!! I don't want to see her let down!!!

BigAnt
01-04-08, 11:09 pm

Skiba is the man...looking forward to seeing him again!

BigAnt
01-04-08, 11:12 pm

A good burger--the secret to a healthy off-season!

BigAnt
01-04-08, 11:13 pm
Bobby, FY1 & DaveK

Will check with them, could be adding 3 more to DE!

Powerfreak
01-05-08, 1:10 pm
I have just today spoken to one of the owners of the training center, and he assured me that we could get the mono-lift back in the gym for the workout, so on that note I will see if I can put up some big numbers in preperation for the Cage at the Arnold.
This should be roughly half way through my training for the Cage, so the weight should be getting fairly heavy by this point, probably in the 800-900lbs. range.
So I hope there will be alot of you there to cheer me on and make me push as hard as possible.

See ya soon.
Brian

McFly
01-05-08, 3:22 pm
I have just today spoken to one of the owners of the training center, and he assured me that we could get the mono-lift back in the gym for the workout, so on that note I will see if I can put up some big numbers in preperation for the Cage at the Arnold.
This should be roughly half way through my training for the Cage, so the weight should be getting fairly heavy by this point, probably in the 800-900lbs. range.
So I hope there will be alot of you there to cheer me on and make me push as hard as possible.

See ya soon.
Brian

DAMN FUCKIN RIGHT!!!!

BigAnt
01-05-08, 7:33 pm

See ya soon.
Brian

You know what you can do Brian...DO IT!

Looking forward to seeing you in DE!

Did Andrea decide on a contest yet?

Hoomgar
01-05-08, 8:46 pm

See ya soon.
Brian

We got ya bro. I don't think there will be any shortage of support for ya.

McFly
01-07-08, 7:28 am
Bobby, FY1 & DaveK

Will check with them, could be adding 3 more to DE!

ant, any word on these three Animals coming down?

McFly
01-07-08, 7:38 am
i've heard more people say they are showing up to this but either haven't posted or registered...come on people!!!

Big Al, you get any conformation from anyone from the crew showing up. I know Jack should be there right?

Powerfreak +1 (NPC Chicka??)
BigAnt
Intensity
Hoomgar
Punisher
J-Dawg
G Diesel
CarrieAnnSimmons +1 ????
ChandlerXJ
RogueLion
girlbdybldr
Vinny
Juggernaut
Big Wides
powerfulkate
BigAl + 1 more?????
McFly + 2 working on 3
Adambomb
Tek52086
Skiba
Chris edgar
Jmckin726
Will P (who needs to get his ass registered on here)

Big Wides
01-07-08, 9:13 am
i've heard more people say they are showing up to this but either haven't posted or registered...come on people!!!

Big Al, you get any conformation from anyone from the crew showing up. I know Jack should be there right?

Powerfreak +1 (NPC Chicka??)
BigAnt
Intensity
Hoomgar
Punisher
J-Dawg
G Diesel
CarrieAnnSimmons +1 ????
ChandlerXJ
RogueLion
girlbdybldr
Vinny
Juggernaut
Big Wides
powerfulkate
BigAl + 1 more?????
McFly + 2 working on 3
Adambomb
Tek52086
Skiba
Chris edgar
Jmckin726
Will P (who needs to get his ass registered on here)

lot of intensity listed there......the Home of Tax Free Shopping is going to be rocking

McFly
01-07-08, 9:36 am
lot of intensity listed there......the Home of Tax Free Shopping is going to be rocking

this will be one helluva day. Powerfreak got the word that the monolift will be in the building so that alone will be something to come down for, he's just working on getting it there for good. I just looked down that list myself and DAMN this is going to be SERIOUS!

After seeing Tiny yesterday at the end of his workout looking like his muscles where going to explode the ABC may never be the same! I'm already putting the DE session up for ABC session of the year 2008.

also, CarrieAnnSimmons trained with us yesterday and is turning up the heat something sick, the girl don't play!

I just looked back down the list again mark my word THIS WILL BE THE SICKEST ABC SESSION EVER! and there are still people coming not yet on that list..... if you haven't got your permission slip signed, babysitter lined up or called off work get your shit together.

Hoomgar
01-07-08, 9:42 am
this will be one helluva day. Powerfreak got the word that the monolift will be in the building so that alone will be something to come down for, he's just working on getting it there for good. I just looked down that list myself and DAMN this is going to be SERIOUS!

After seeing Tiny yesterday at the end of his workout looking like his muscles where going to explode the ABC may never be the same! I'm already putting the DE session up for ABC session of the year 2008.

also, CarrieAnnSimmons trained with us yesterday and is turning up the heat something sick, the girl don't play!

I just looked back down the list again mark my word THIS WILL BE THE SICKEST ABC SESSION EVER! and there are still people coming not yet on that list..... if you haven't got your permission slip signed, babysitter lined up or called off work get your shit together.

SICK!!! Let's just go now!

I think I am looking forward to this event more than the Arnold.

Powerfulkate
01-07-08, 3:01 pm
Powerfreak got the word that the monolift will be in the building .

I imagine that thing might get "accidentally" bolted to the floor... :)

I've extended the invitation to the event out to Brad Vargason and the crew over at Iron Bodies - Brad seemed excited about it. I think he is going to show up.

McFly
01-07-08, 3:15 pm
I imagine that thing might get "accidentally" bolted to the floor... :)

I've extended the invitation to the event out to Brad Vargason and the crew over at Iron Bodies - Brad seemed excited about it. I think he is going to show up.

i am pretty sure my tool box can get mistakenly left near the monolift "i don't know what you're talking about Skip, bolted back down????" LOL

Everyday this gets better and better, thanks Kate!!!!

I know Big Al has invited some big boys, whats the deal "big fella"????

Powerfreak
01-07-08, 3:31 pm
i am pretty sure my tool box can get mistakenly left near the monolift "i don't know what you're talking about Skip, bolted back down????" LOL

Everyday this gets better and better, thanks Kate!!!!

I know Big Al has invited some big boys, whats the deal "big fella"????

After talking to Skip, I kinda got the impression that if we have enoughh requests to keep the mono-lift there he may go for it.
Problem was that it was just sitting unused and taking up space..

I am hoping to put up at least a little weight at the workout, and maybe give some people an education on what the mono-lift is and why it is such a great piece of equipment.
Most have never even seen one before, let alone had the opportunity to use it.

Brian

McFly
01-07-08, 3:40 pm
After talking to Skip, I kinda got the impression that if we have enoughh requests to keep the mono-lift there he may go for it.
Problem was that it was just sitting unused and taking up space..

I am hoping to put up at least a little weight at the workout, and maybe give some people an education on what the mono-lift is and why it is such a great piece of equipment.

Brian

if a few powerlifters made their home @ the training center and used it i could imagine them keeping it. other then meets I don't think I ever saw it used, maybe once in the past year? otherwise I guess we'll have a second squat rack for personal trainers to have people do barbell curls superset with box jumps in. WTF

btw, it was nice to finally be introduced to you and tiny yesterday.

Elite
01-07-08, 3:45 pm

Brian

Im pretty sure most rookies are under the impression its a gym stairlift!

Big Al
01-07-08, 4:02 pm
I've talked to some friends that are trying to make it in town for the event.And it looks like we might have a few people that are preping for the arnold show up for a workout that day.
Gonna be some FReAKS in the house.
Gonna be some of the best powerlifters in the WORLD there and maybe a few Pro bodybuilders all under the same roof.

Powerfreak
01-07-08, 7:21 pm
19 days.....counting down.
This is looking to be one hell of a gathering.
With the Cage less than 2 months away and the Delaware session loomig on the horizon, it is all I can do to focus on anything else.
People at work are starting to notice a change, they have never experienced me in pre contest mode, which is pretty much the gear I am in, which means the line between calm and kill is getting thinner by the day.
People are learning to keep their distance.
These Animal workouts are what keep me sane, at least by my standards. Most think I have already lost it. If they only knew.

BigAnt
01-07-08, 11:05 pm
I've talked to some friends that are trying to make it in town for the event.And it looks like we might have a few people that are preping for the arnold show up for a workout that day.
Gonna be some FReAKS in the house.
Gonna be some of the best powerlifters in the WORLD there and maybe a few Pro bodybuilders all under the same roof.

there are ALWAYS freaks in da house at the Training center!

McFly
01-10-08, 11:07 am
just about two weeks away!

Big Al, got any updates on guests, plans from the higher ups?

who's training what? we are probably going to train arms but I am going to try to talk al into something else as with all that energy in the air i want to move a little weight!!! but we'll see, don't want to mess up the rotation nah mean!!!! LOL

01-10-08, 1:50 pm
I'll be there, I'm gonna hit up a couple more buddies that I know are also forvm members and would love to come out. See ya'll then. What are we training that day? (so I can adjust my split accordingly). Late.

PhiL

BigAnt
01-10-08, 11:38 pm
just about two weeks away!

Big Al, got any updates on guests, plans from the higher ups?

who's training what? we are probably going to train arms but I am going to try to talk al into something else as with all that energy in the air i want to move a little weight!!! but we'll see, don't want to mess up the rotation nah mean!!!! LOL

WHAT NO LEG DAY...?

McFly
01-11-08, 7:56 am
I'll be there, I'm gonna hit up a couple more buddies that I know are also forvm members and would love to come out. See ya'll then. What are we training that day? (so I can adjust my split accordingly). Late.

PhiL

cool!!! get them to post up in here!!!!

McFly
01-11-08, 8:02 am

WHAT NO LEG DAY...?

legs take forever on a normal day, the gym packed with ANIMALS it could take half the day. ya know....maybe we can hit quads sat, hams on sunday....if you really want to try to talk big al into it go ahead but i've read alot of your recent posts and I hear you calling yourself and "old man" etc....can ya still hang big boy???? hahahahahha JK

CarrieAnnSimmons
01-11-08, 10:37 am
I'm training whatever Big Al tells me to!

McFly
01-11-08, 11:32 am
I'm training whatever Big Al tells me to!

lunges superset with 10-10-2-20....that's sounds like fun to me!!!!

Powerfreak
01-11-08, 11:33 am
legs take forever on a normal day, the gym packed with ANIMALS it could take half the day. ya know....maybe we can hit quads sat, hams on sunday....if you really want to try to talk big al into it go ahead but i've read alot of your recent posts and I hear you calling yourself and "old man" etc....can ya still hang big boy???? hahahahahha JK

I will be squatting, so I guess you could say it will be a leg day for me. Generally that is all I do for leg day.

McFly
01-11-08, 1:48 pm
I will be squatting, so I guess you could say it will be a leg day for me. Generally that is all I do for leg day.

hopefully the photographer i'm having show up doesn't get in the way but can get some good shots of your training for those not in attendance who haven't seen what you're all about....IT SERIOUS FELLAS!!

i think everyone will be walking around with cameras...or at least should be there will some freaks in the house and Animals throwing around some serious weight. maybe i'll just sit in the corner with my pink and teal dumbbells.

Big Al
01-11-08, 10:29 pm
Ya,Carrie we might have to show these guys what 10-10-2-20's are!!LOL

Hoomgar
01-11-08, 10:30 pm
hopefully the photographer i'm having show up doesn't get in the way but can get some good shots of your training for those not in attendance who haven't seen what you're all about....IT SERIOUS FELLAS!!

i think everyone will be walking around with cameras...or at least should be there will some freaks in the house and Animals throwing around some serious weight. maybe i'll just sit in the corner with my pink and teal dumbbells.

You'll have to use the Teal ones bro, I got dibs on the pink ones...

CarrieAnnSimmons
01-12-08, 12:20 am
Ya,Carrie we might have to show these guys what 10-10-2-20's are!!LOL

hey, I'm down!!!!!!

naturalguy
01-12-08, 12:06 pm

I think the pics from this event are going to be epic!

ChandlerXJ
01-12-08, 12:19 pm
Still figuring out how I'm getting there with adamm... cant wait!!!

McFly
01-12-08, 3:33 pm
Still figuring out how I'm getting there with adamm... cant wait!!!

you get close bro and we'll find a way to get you there....

Big Al
01-13-08, 6:17 pm
Man,every day is a freak show at the training center now.I was training legs with McFly and my crew and then come Carrie..then powerfreak....tiny...Tommy Gun...Big Will...Jack Oz.
Shit what a day...Gotta love the vibe with all the muscle heads in the gym.

BigAnt
01-13-08, 7:40 pm
Man,every day is a freak show at the training center now.I was training legs with McFly and my crew and then come Carrie..then powerfreak....tiny...Tommy Gun...Big Will...Jack Oz.
Shit what a day...Gotta love the vibe with all the muscle heads in the gym.

Did they all train legs?

McFly
01-13-08, 8:51 pm

Did they all train legs?

powerfreak and tiny hit chest i think.

the rest of us hit legs...i haven't moved except from the sofa to my computer to get on the board. i litteraly had my food brought to me so i didn't have to get up LOL my legs are FRIED

BigAnt
01-13-08, 8:53 pm
powerfreak and tiny hit chest i think.

the rest of us hit legs...i haven't moved except from the sofa to my computer to get on the board. i litteraly had my food brought to me so i didn't have to get up LOL my legs are FRIED

food brought to you...damn!

good training!

LOL

250LBS.+ I smell tomorrow for you!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

CarrieAnnSimmons
01-13-08, 8:57 pm

Must be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Al
01-13-08, 9:27 pm
BigAnth,you gotta get your butt down more often and bring that skinny bitch punisher with you.LOL

McFly
01-14-08, 8:07 am
BigAnth,you gotta get your butt down more often and bring that skinny bitch punisher with you.LOL

yeah man!

i9ub
01-14-08, 8:24 am
I'll be there.

What's all this 5 guys business? It's a great place but in my opinions Jake's has the best burgers in the world.

McFly
01-14-08, 9:18 am
I'll be there.

What's all this 5 guys business? It's a great place but in my opinions Jake's has the best burgers in the world.

i don't know about Jake's anymore, I was a huge fan until i ate at 5 Guys Burgers!

BTW i think you'll like the training center much better then the Y!!! see you on the 26th!

naturalguy
01-14-08, 10:31 am
Do we have an updated list of attendees?

McFly
01-14-08, 10:34 am
Do we have an updated list of attendees?

i'll get one up shortly

Big Al
01-14-08, 11:04 am
I sent Ox an invite but I haven't heard anything back yet.I thought he might enjoy playing in our sandbox too.LOL

McFly
01-14-08, 11:30 am
Powerfreak
Tiny + McVicar and more?
BigAnt
Intensity
Hoomgar
Punisher
J-Dawg
G Diesel
CarrieAnnSimmons +1
ChandlerXJ
RogueLion
girlbdybldr
Vinny
Juggernaut
Big Wides
powerfulkate +1 (any more kate)
BigAl + 1 more (come on big fella)
McFly + 3
Adambomb
Tek52086
Skiba
Chris edgar
Jmckin726
Big Will
Jack Oz (owner of training center)
I9ub

Big Al can you verify if Freddie and Milt will be showing up, anyone else?

It would be sick if Ox came down.

GRUNT
01-14-08, 11:38 am
man........I need to get out of the middle east.....plenty of activity in the good ole U.S. OF A....

McFly
01-14-08, 11:42 am
I was talking with Powerfreak yesterday...if you going to be at the Cage or not, the Delaware Session will be a little preview of what's going down at the Arnold. I have a feeling if you Animals want to see some sick squats and a world class powerlifter do his thing, SHOW UP. all i had to hear was "I'll do something fucking crazy" and I know Powerfreak isn't playing games. I've seen him squat (something over 1000) in the summer sun, on the back of 18 wheeler in the middle of a picnic park.....so are you seriously going to miss this????

Hoomgar
01-14-08, 11:43 am
man........I need to get out of the middle east.....plenty of activity in the good ole U.S. OF A....

We'll be glad when you guys come home too bro. We'll keep a flat bench ready for ya.

I was talking with Powerfreak yesterday...if you going to be at the Cage or not, the Delaware Session will be a little preview of what's going down at the Arnold. I have a feeling if you Animals want to see some sick squats and a world class powerlifter do his thing, SHOW UP. all i had to hear was "I'll do something fucking crazy" and I know Powerfreak isn't playing games. I've seen him squat (something over 1000) in the summer sun, on the back of 18 wheeler in the middle of a picnic park.....so are you seriously going to miss this????

No way I'm missin this one!

Big Al
01-14-08, 12:08 pm
Grunt,you know you got an open invite to come train with us as soon as you get home.

GRUNT
01-14-08, 12:11 pm
Grunt,you know you got an open invite to come train with us as soon as you get home.

Good lookin...just frustrated thats all man. Looking forward to throwin down on home turf.

Tiny
01-14-08, 4:15 pm
Oh yeah, the place is really hot (The Training Center) - when you got that much freak factor all in one place, the workouts are going to deliver. And by now I'm sure the mono-lift is back in place since Jack was straight up determined that he wanted it back too, and, he is The Man, afterall. Don't miss this one, kids - this is going to be a freakshow and we are throwing down. You got physiques as big as anybody's on bodybuilders strong as powerlifters AND you got powerlifters stronger than god in the house. I've been doing legs on Saturdays with Powerfreak, and who knows why but right now he is crazy fucking strong, probably as good as his best maybe better, so I think he's got a grand in him fairly easily if we can get enough animals in there to make some noise and get behind him. I'd really like to see a new record out of him sometime this year, and he can do it.

Powerfulkate
01-14-08, 7:18 pm
~ powerfulkate +1 (any more kate) ~

Yah - I do believe that my sometimes training partner George is going to be driving up with me .

McFly
01-15-08, 11:16 am
No Vinny at the DE session. any word on Ox coming down ?

Vinny's Q & A in Jersey was awesome....someone going to have to step it up!

McFly
01-15-08, 11:17 am
~ powerfulkate +1 (any more kate) ~

Yah - I do believe that my sometimes training partner George is going to be driving up with me .

so is that kate +1 or now +2 ?????

you planning on competing in any meets or bb contests soon kate?

Powerfulkate
01-15-08, 7:07 pm
so is that kate +1 or now +2 ?????

you planning on competing in any meets or bb contests soon kate?

That would be Kate + 2 or possibly a couple more...

Masters Nationals bodybuilding July 19th -
Powerlifting...well, I have my thoughts geared toward one meet, but I'm not saying publicly yet - I've had some problems with leg pain that prevented me from squatting for several months recently... :( I'm doing alot of nerve manipulation stuff, working through it, I've squatted a few times in the past few weeks, it's getting better, but still a bit of an obstacle. I was supposed to do the national Raw Unity meet down in Florida the same day that this Animal "gathering" is taking place, but because of those leg pain problems I wouldn't be able to bring my best, so I decided to pull out. So lucky you guys are blessed with my presence instead! ;)

McFly
01-16-08, 7:40 am
That would be Kate + 2 or possibly a couple more...

Masters Nationals bodybuilding July 19th -
Powerlifting...well, I have my thoughts geared toward one meet, but I'm not saying publicly yet - I've had some problems with leg pain that prevented me from squatting for several months recently... :( I'm doing alot of nerve manipulation stuff, working through it, I've squatted a few times in the past few weeks, it's getting better, but still a bit of an obstacle. I was supposed to do the national Raw Unity meet down in Florida the same day that this Animal "gathering" is taking place, but because of those leg pain problems I wouldn't be able to bring my best, so I decided to pull out. So lucky you guys are blessed with my presence instead! ;)

awesome kate! good luck and take care of the leg.

I just got word that Tim Hunter and Mike P. plan to come up....Mike should be registering on the board tonight!

Powerfulkate
01-16-08, 8:24 am
[QUOTE=McFly;266917]

I just got word that Tim Hunter and Mike P. plan to come up...QUOTE]

Great!! I love those guys! Hopefully they are BOTH gearing up for the DE Open next month, and most especially the Delaware Power Classic on May 10th!

Big Al
01-16-08, 10:56 am
Talked to BIGDOG -Gene Rychlak(the best benchpresser in the WORLD)And he might stop in for the Delaware session.
We better get some more food,sounds like we gonna have some big boys in town that day.

Big Al
01-16-08, 2:09 pm
Directions coming from Philly:

: Merge onto I-95 S toward CHESTER.

: Merge onto I-495 S via EXIT 11 toward PORT OF WILMINGTON / BALTIMORE (Crossing into DELAWARE). 9.7 miles Map

: Merge onto US-13 S via EXIT 1 toward DOVER. 4.6 miles Map

: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto CHRISTIANA RD / DE-273. 0.3 miles Map

: Turn LEFT onto CHURCHMANS RD EXT. <0.1 miles Map

: End at Training Center:
807 Churchmans Road Ext, New Castle, DE 19720, US Map

Big Wides
01-16-08, 2:36 pm
CHESTER.

that city still gives me the creeps.....spent 5 years going to college there, it was interesting to say the least

Tiny
01-16-08, 6:11 pm
Any of you guys from the board who are coming out to this event, feel free to hit me up and we can do a typical "Back" routine. I would just LOVE it if some of the guys who think deads don't need to be first on back day would "come on down" as Bob Barker says. My partner, Kenny and I just did "Back" at The Training Center (of course) a couple hours ago and we were both fucked up by the completion of our deads and really had to push ourselves to continue on through the remainder of the workout. So I think I'm doing "Back" on the 26th. Hopefully, some fellow Animals would like to see if there's much difference in how we all train - I'll put my money where my mouth is (so to speak). Just be forewarned that it ain't gonna be purdy.

GRUNT
01-17-08, 12:50 am
Any of you guys from the board who are coming out to this event, feel free to hit me up and we can do a typical "Back" routine. I would just LOVE it if some of the guys who think deads don't need to be first on back day would "come on down" as Bob Barker says. My partner, Kenny and I just did "Back" at The Training Center (of course) a couple hours ago and we were both fucked up by the completion of our deads and really had to push ourselves to continue on through the remainder of the workout. So I think I'm doing "Back" on the 26th. Hopefully, some fellow Animals would like to see if there's much difference in how we all train - I'll put my money where my mouth is (so to speak). Just be forewarned that it ain't gonna be purdy.

Tiny, you big mofo!!!! Break em down shot gun style!!!!!! Deads are like my crack and I'm feenin pookie!!!!

McFly
01-17-08, 7:36 am
Talked to BIGDOG -Gene Rychlak(the best benchpresser in the WORLD)And he might stop in for the Delaware session.
We better get some more food,sounds like we gonna have some big boys in town that day.

damn another one of Animals monsters might be in the building.

Hoomgar
01-17-08, 8:58 am
I was trying to see about rounding up some friends last night. I may have one interested in coming so far. I am going to email the flyer to him to keep it in front of him today.

McFly
01-17-08, 10:16 am
a good friend of mine from high school whom is an accomplished wrestler now deep into the ju-jistu/mma world is coming down. From high school til now he is one of the hardest working athletes i know and has recently opened a ju-jitsu/mma school ...Newbreed175 is definitely "Animal" and used to train at The training Center and would like to introduce some of his students to the iron game and get some tips from our Pro's @ the Q and A and dive into the wealth of knowledge we have on this board.

McFly
01-17-08, 10:32 am
Powerfreak
Tiny + 1?
BigAnt
Intensity
Hoomgar
Punisher
J-Dawg
G Diesel
CarrieAnnSimmons +1
ChandlerXJ
RogueLion
girlbdybldr
Juggernaut
Big Wides
powerfulkate +2
McFly + 3
Adambomb
Tek52086
Skiba
Chris edgar
Jmckin726
Big Will
I9ub
newbreed175+1

BIGDOG is a maybe….be awesome if he can make the trip down

any word if OX is coming down?

so we got Powerfreak doing his thing on the monolift, getting ready for the Cage and as tiny called it another world record waiting to be broken in 2008...

...Tiny, putting the long back workout threads to rest and showing whoever wants to hang how he built the bulletproof wall he calls a back!

Everytime i see G Diesel and his boys at an ABC session the man is killing it

....Tek and Skiba's crew will be hitting it hard like they did in Jersey....

i think this is BigAnt's first ABC appearance in full "offseason" mode...should be exciting..

...Punisher is going for 405 on the bench...

....I know Powerfulkate don't play around

DAMN

damn there is going to be some fucking energy AND KNOWLEDGE in the training center on the 26th....if you don't get a killer workout and all your diet and training questions answered here....it's your own damn fault.....i am pumped!

and hungry...gotta go eat!!!!

Powerfulkate
01-17-08, 4:32 pm
I'm training back that day -
I got word from the man himself, Jack O, that the monolift is coming home that day to stay!

Big Al
01-17-08, 10:55 pm
Was talking to some more guys tonight.Looks like Tommy Gunn and Milt Holoway are going to be there also.
Milt has the best genetics god ever gave.Man can eat whatever and stay fuckin lean.
He turned pro at team U like ten years ago but just jumps in a show if he feels like it that day.Very modest,always covered up but if he takes his shirt off your like holy shit!!
He is one that just enjoys to train.

McFly
01-18-08, 7:44 am
Was talking to some more guys tonight.Looks like Tommy Gunn and Milt Holoway are going to be there also.
Milt has the best genetics god ever gave.Man can eat whatever and stay fuckin lean.
He turned pro at team U like ten years ago but just jumps in a show if he feels like it that day.Very modest,always covered up but if he takes his shirt off your like holy shit!!
He is one that just enjoys to train.

glad all the delaware training center boys are showing up, Animal can see how The Training Center gets down and The Training Center will get to see how Animal gets down....should be like the "old school" training center days when it was across the street....i'm too young to know about those days but i heard it was the defintition of hardcore!!

one more week!!!

Hoomgar
01-18-08, 9:54 am
glad all the delaware training center boys are showing up, Animal can see how The Training Center gets down and The Training Center will get to see how Animal gets down....should be like the "old school" training center days when it was across the street....i'm too young to know about those days but i heard it was the defintition of hardcore!!

one more week!!!

I'm pumped! And the bench is coming up McFly. I hit 175 x 8 last night. That is a record for me. The Test/Stak is starting to really kick in and I am still down for the 200 mark challenge you laid out for me bro. I haven't forgotten and I plan to smack it!

Should be plenty of motivation with all the big guns that are going to be there.

This is gonna rock!

naturalguy
01-18-08, 11:08 am
Looks like we are going to shake the very foundation of this place.

I hope they have a lot of plates, at the NJ meet there wasn't a 45 to be found as all the powerlifters were using them LOL

McFly
01-18-08, 11:17 am
Looks like we are going to shake the very foundation of this place.

I hope they have a lot of plates, at the NJ meet there wasn't a 45 to be found as all the powerlifters were using them LOL

i doubt there will be a shortage....there are probably 18-20 100# plates and 45's EVERYWHERE...hope no one needs many 5's or 10's there are hard to find LOL

Tiny
01-18-08, 1:04 pm
i doubt there will be a shortage....there are probably 18-20 100# plates and 45's EVERYWHERE...hope no one needs many 5's or 10's there are hard to find LOL

There won't be a shortage - lots of weight there, and like I said, I've got sixty Ivanko 45's just down the road at my house. I hope Gene's coming - I'm going to call him this evening; Gene's the shit, one of my main apple scrapples! I hope a lot of the beginner and intermediate animals can make it, too, 'cuz it isn't often at all that you get a collection of people like this in the same place all training at the same time. This is shaping up to be an East Coast Mecca type gathering!

McFly
01-18-08, 1:14 pm
This is shaping up to be an East Coast Mecca type gathering!

Any Animals taking you up on the back training session yet??

Big Al
01-18-08, 1:40 pm
McFly,you keep saying BigAl+1
You know Little B is always with me and Kacie is coming and I think you forgot about Lex....
And if I tell Kacie and Lex you forgot them....your in trouble.

And Tiny is right,this is a fuckin crew of the best of the best all in one place.I have a few other friend from out of town that are trying to make it down.Gonna be one insane day.

McFly
01-18-08, 1:49 pm
McFly,you keep saying BigAl+1
You know Little B is always with me and Kacie is coming and I think you forgot about Lex....
And if I tell Kacie and Lex you forgot them....your in trouble.

And Tiny is right,this is a fuckin crew of the best of the best all in one place.I have a few other friend from out of town that are trying to make it down.Gonna be one insane day.

i was just being lazy, i mean if you are considered 1 person, then kacie and lil b are like 1/2 person each. so i didn't forget them....now for lex....will she even be back in town?

Cstlfx
01-18-08, 8:40 pm
Man, this is way too tempting. I'll make the drive. If you would be so kind as to put my name on the list, I'll be showing up. This is something I dont want to miss.

Big Al
01-19-08, 8:43 pm
Saw Tiny and Powerfreak today.Powerfreak said he's giving me a preview of next week tomorow.Tomorow is leg day at the Training Center can't wait. Maybe we'll lift to some slow jams again since everyone loved it so much today.LOL
Jack O call me back and said fuckin turn it if they ever put that shit on again.

I talked to some other friends today and they said they would be there.Gonna be a nice group there.

Big Al
01-20-08, 3:49 pm
Just left the gym and sure to his word,Powerfreak was there fuckin squating some big weight.
And we brought the mono-lift back to stay.

naturalguy
01-20-08, 6:53 pm
Just left the gym and sure to his word,Powerfreak was there fuckin squating some big weight.

Nice, I am looking forward to next week

Boz
01-21-08, 7:27 am
Me and my bro 5150 from Dover AFB will be there on Saturday as well.

McFly
01-21-08, 7:31 am
Powerfreak
Tiny + 1?
BigAnt
Intensity
Hoomgar
Punisher
J-Dawg
G Diesel
CarrieAnnSimmons +1
ChandlerXJ
RogueLion
girlbdybldr
Juggernaut
Big Wides
powerfulkate +2
McFly + 2
Squirt
Adambomb
Tek52086
Skiba
Chris edgar
Jmckin726
Big Will
I9ub
newbreed175+1
Cstlfx
Boz

Big Al
01-21-08, 9:54 am
Add littleB,Lex,Kacie,Missy and Tommy Gunn.

McFly
01-21-08, 9:59 am
Add littleB,Lex,Kacie,Missy and Tommy Gunn.

gotcha

Powerfreak
Tiny + 1?
BigAnt
Intensity
Hoomgar
Punisher
J-Dawg
G Diesel
CarrieAnnSimmons +1
ChandlerXJ
RogueLion
girlbdybldr
Juggernaut
Big Wides
powerfulkate +2
BigAl
Lil B
Lex
Kacie
Missy
TommyGunn
McFly + 2
Squirt
Adambomb
Tek52086
Skiba
Chris edgar
Jmckin726
Big Will
I9ub
newbreed175+1
Cstlfx
Boz

Big Wides
01-21-08, 10:02 am
impressive group of individuals.....lots of training/learning coming from this session

J-Dawg
01-21-08, 10:06 am
Any Animals taking you up on the back training session yet??

It's quite tempting...

Tiny, how's your back routine look? I gotta see if I can hang with ya lol.

McFly
01-21-08, 10:11 am
impressive group of individuals.....lots of training/learning coming from this session

yeah man, it is going to be intense!

Hoomgar
01-21-08, 10:39 am

Boom baby! Can't wait...

Sick line up ain't? I hope someone video tapes the whole thing at this point.

Tiny
01-21-08, 10:56 am
It's quite tempting...

Tiny, how's your back routine look? I gotta see if I can hang with ya lol.

It's pretty much the same as listed in my "What's Tiny Know?" thread - a lot of deadlifting, a lot of sweating. I figure I should do something so Big Al actually cathes me training once.
It will be fun - we'll sweat and bleed together; some genuine "Animal" bonding. I'll bring a really nasty knurled bar so we can drag it up our shins and really rip some skin off.

McFly
01-21-08, 11:05 am
I figure I should do something so Big Al actually cathes me training once.

hahaha he was hating wasn't he?!?!? LMFAO

fgchk10
01-21-08, 11:19 am
You guys need to figure out a way to get a live feed from this session....it's a library of knowledge all under one roof....one training/seminar that I wish wasn't so far away and could get to.

RooRooTJ
01-21-08, 11:25 am
Damn this session looks like it is going to be awesome. I am looking forward to seeing the pics and possibly some movies???

McFly
01-21-08, 11:45 am
Damn this session looks like it is going to be awesome. I am looking forward to seeing the pics and possibly some movies???

i know there will be plenty of pics between jugg, one of my friends on camera and everyone else....might have to look into seeing what we can do as far as video...

CarrieAnnSimmons
01-21-08, 3:25 pm
I just got a new digi camcorder. I'll bring it along!

Hoomgar
01-21-08, 3:26 pm
I just got a new digi camcorder. I'll bring it along!

Sweet :) Thanks!

naturalguy
01-21-08, 5:34 pm
I will be taking plenty of pics as usual, just got a nice new camera

BigAnt
01-21-08, 9:25 pm
Do you guys know what body part your training yet...would like to jump in with ya....

Big Al
01-21-08, 10:44 pm
Gonna hit shoulders,since the leg room is gonna be hogged up by Powerfreak.LOL

Big Al
01-22-08, 12:42 pm
Pretty sure we can add BigDog to the list and hopefully he'll bring Fyre Bush.They are a great couple,lots of fun.

NEWBREED175
01-22-08, 12:45 pm
I'll see you guys Saturday. I'm bringing down a few guys from my school to show them some real gym atmosphere.

McFly
01-22-08, 1:53 pm
Powerfreak
Tiny + 1?
BigAnt
Intensity
Hoomgar
Punisher
J-Dawg
G Diesel
CarrieAnnSimmons +1
ChandlerXJ
RogueLion
girlbdybldr
Juggernaut
Big Wides
powerfulkate +2
BigAl
Lil B
Lex
Kacie
Missy
TommyGunn
McFly + 2
Squirt
Adambomb
Tek52086
Skiba
Chris edgar
Jmckin726
Big Will
I9ub
newbreed175+1
Cstlfx
Boz
BigDog
Fyre Bush

about 4 more more days til this goes down....

just looking back at all those names and i either know them or can do a little search and find an article or journey pertaining to that person and every single one is a god damn Animal! everyone has a goal they are working towards, putting their time in, and or willing to help out some of us younger Animals in the game with their years of knowledge.

this is going to be one memorable day.

Hoomgar
01-22-08, 3:02 pm
That list has doubled in the last two weeks.

Tiny
01-22-08, 4:08 pm
I'm going to be filming too so it is looking like I will move something heavy, not Powerfreak heavy but something in the 600 deadlift range. I KNOW Brian's got a grand's worth of squat in him, his strength is right on time as demonstrated effortlessly last week. Yeah, this is going to be the shit. I know we got a lot of freaks attending - I'm actually hoping we get a good turn out from the youngblood crowd; they are the future and these gatherings are really valuable opportunities which did not exist when I was coming up. You can read about it and hear about it all day long but here's the chance to jump in the mix right alongside somebody who has been where you are and is securely where you dream of ending up - physique wise. We've got a nice mix of different style builds all with plenty of experience and knowledge and willing to throw down right alongside of you. So come on out this Saturday and be about it with all of us and everybody else!