PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis Animals

Pages : [1] 2 3

spaceclown
12-06-07, 11:48 am
Hey fellow Animals! I would like to get together a STL ABC chapter. If you are interested post in this thread. Let's tear some shit up!

Gehlbach!
12-06-07, 3:27 pm
IM down lets get this shit ripped up!

spaceclown
12-06-07, 3:57 pm
Now we are talking!

thatoneguy
12-07-07, 10:38 am
by the way anyone goin to the arnold?

spaceclown
12-07-07, 10:50 am

I'll will be there for sure.

Gehlbach!
12-07-07, 11:11 am
I was looking at m schedule at work cause I was gonna make that my "vacation" this year and ended up I got freaking Annual Refresher Training thats like a week long. And once your locked in you cant get out! It sucks bad. I wanted to go!

Gehlbach!
12-08-07, 9:21 pm
Where The Fuck Are The Mo Animals? I Mean I Know They Got Some Kc Guys And A Couple Stl Guys. But Where The Fuck Is Everyone Else??????

Maharg
12-08-07, 10:29 pm
Down here in bolivar. It is just to far for me to make it ups these 3.5 hour drives to workout then head back home after spending time eating and socalizing. I owuld love to make one of these events but its got to wait for the summer.

Maharg
12-08-07, 10:31 pm
Where The Fuck Are The Mo Animals? I Mean I Know They Got Some Kc Guys And A Couple Stl Guys. But Where The Fuck Is Everyone Else??????

Wait your from springfield? Why didn't you say something earlier! One weekend i can head up there and hit something with you.

spaceclown
12-08-07, 10:39 pm
I may be able to swing a Springfield session if we do it in the afternoon. Its quite the haul from STL

Maharg
12-08-07, 10:45 pm
I may be able to swing a Springfield session if we do it in the afternoon. Its quite the haul from STL

Very understood. But I can tell you where all the best place's to eat in springfield are. Not to mention several gyms that would be very good to us with more than one squat rack and leg press. Maybe not the most hardcore place but hey you gotta do what you gotta do.

spaceclown
12-08-07, 10:48 pm
Very understood. But I can tell you where all the best place's to eat in springfield are. Not to mention several gyms that would be very good to us with more than one squat rack and leg press. Maybe not the most hardcore place but hey you gotta do what you gotta do.

I like Springfield. I go every year to see the MO State BB'ing competition. My wife has family there too. As for the gym it doesn't matter appearance as long as there is heavy stuff to lift :)

Maharg
12-08-07, 11:13 pm
I like Springfield. I go every year to see the MO State BB'ing competition. My wife has family there too. As for the gym it doesn't matter appearance as long as there is heavy stuff to lift :)

lol well god damn i might have seen you in the crowd. I was there rooting some buddys from my gym on. Its a long shot but do you remeber that big mutha fucka with the blonde mohawk? He is a buddy of mine. And one of the female body builders is actually my boss.

Gehlbach!
12-08-07, 11:20 pm
Shit if we wanna rock it in SPG then lets get that shit done! I work out at my work's gym but, Maharg seems like you know this place a lot better then me and Im sure that your gym is tons better then my work one! I've only been here a year so far! If you wanna set something up with the gym and a place to eat you better believe Im down for whenever/whatever!

Spaceclown I have no problems with going to STL or Columbia. I got family that lives in STL so it would be a mini vacation and a lift session all together!

spaceclown
12-08-07, 11:23 pm
lol well god damn i might have seen you in the crowd. I was there rooting some buddys from my gym on. Its a long shot but do you remeber that big mutha fucka with the blonde mohawk? He is a buddy of mine. And one of the female body builders is actually my boss.

I know exactly who you are talking about. My cousin was competing and got 2nd in the heavies. He is the guy on the left in this pic. The guy on the right got 1st.
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p3/spaceclown/Damian/IMG_1982b.jpg

Maharg
12-08-07, 11:30 pm
Well we could hit one of several places i have trained at. Pending what we want to train i can think of many things. Saturdays are normally a leg day for me so thats the info i am throwing out.

South side YMCA: 2 squat racks, 2 leg presses, donkey calf raise, old school icarian hack squat, precor lying and seated leg curl, and a leg extension thats plate loaded and older than me.

St. Johns fitness center: 2 squat racks, 1 leg press, lying leg press, hack squat, HS seated curl and a glute ham raise. They give out free 5 visit passes so we could slip in for free.

Ozarks fitness center: My dad knows far more about this then me. If we go to the right one he says its nothing but meat heads with lots of old school weight gear. I will ask him bout it in the morning.

Maharg
12-08-07, 11:32 pm
I know exactly who you are talking about. My cousin was competing and got 2nd in the heavies. He is the guy on the left in this pic. The guy on the right got 1st.
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p3/spaceclown/Damian/IMG_1982b.jpg

Uhh i see a problem in that decision. It looked like your cousin was in better condition. Or the other guy wasn't holding his poses on stage. Which is normally a deduction in points.

Gehlbach!
12-08-07, 11:39 pm
Well we could hit one of several places i have trained at. Pending what we want to train i can think of many things. Saturdays are normally a leg day for me so thats the info i am throwing out.

South side YMCA: 2 squat racks, 2 leg presses, donkey calf raise, old school icarian hack squat, precor lying and seated leg curl, and a leg extension thats plate loaded and older than me.

St. Johns fitness center: 2 squat racks, 1 leg press, lying leg press, hack squat, HS seated curl and a glute ham raise. They give out free 5 visit passes so we could slip in for free.

Ozarks fitness center: My dad knows far more about this then me. If we go to the right one he says its nothing but meat heads with lots of old school weight gear. I will ask him bout it in the morning.

Man Im down for whenever you wanna get something together with clown or just us. Doesnt matter. And Im cool with all those places too. Few guys out here at work do that Ozark Fitness and "like all the pretty machines"!LOL! My leg days are friday so it would be nothing to switch my days around. I love lifting so Ill make it happen!

Maharg
12-08-07, 11:46 pm
Man Im down for whenever you wanna get something together with clown or just us. Doesnt matter. And Im cool with all those places too. Few guys out here at work do that Ozark Fitness and "like all the pretty machines"!LOL! My leg days are friday so it would be nothing to switch my days around. I love lifting so Ill make it happen!

well i normally do legs on fridays too, but when i make the runs to springfield to work out i put off legs for saturday beat downs. If we get clown down here awesome but if here soon ya got a free weekend we could give it a go. My dad will school the both of us.

I forgot at the southside Y today i met a former world class powerlifter. The guy has like 3 world record and is out of a powerlifting camp in Chicago. He said he will sign up here when he gets the chance. And i am having my buddys TW who spaceclown will know as the Blonde mo'hawk, and his training partner and another friend of mine Scott. Scott is one of those guys who can throw down a 550 squat for reps and loves animal too. if i get them signed up we might actually have a gathering.

Gehlbach!
12-08-07, 11:51 pm
well i normally do legs on fridays too, but when i make the runs to springfield to work out i put off legs for saturday beat downs. If we get clown down here awesome but if here soon ya got a free weekend we could give it a go. My dad will school the both of us.

Shit Ive only been playing this game for a couple months now but super fucking addicted! I work crazy ass schedules. So if you wanna do a weekend or any day its cool with me. We just gotta meet around high noon so I have time to slam somefood and get ready for work. Gotta be there by 345pm! Just hit me up!

spaceclown
12-09-07, 9:02 am
As for the gym choices honestly I don't care. As long as their is weights. I don't care how "pretty" shit is, if the gym has the word "fitness" in it.

Sounds like things are rolling in here.

Maharg
12-09-07, 10:08 am
Well what do you want to work Space clown?

spaceclown
12-09-07, 10:17 am
Well what do you want to work Space clown?

I like legs the best but whatever is fine with me.

Maharg
12-09-07, 10:48 am
Legs it shall be place is the southside Y. How does Jan 5th sound to you guys? Its a saturday after all the holidays. Might have to fight the new years rush crowd. But none of them knows what a squat racks for so we just have to ask them to curl somewhere else.

spaceclown
12-09-07, 1:30 pm
The 5th is good for me. I have a van and can pick up anyone in the STL metro area who needs a ride. Someone should contact the Y and make sure we can come and figure whatever fees we need to pay. I can do it if someone sends me the contact info/address for it. Sounds like session 1 is about to happen. Like to get a few more Animals to attend so speak up lurkers, lets lift some shit.

Maharg
12-09-07, 1:47 pm
The 5th is good for me. I have a van and can pick up anyone in the STL metro area who needs a ride. Someone should contact the Y and make sure we can come and figure whatever fees we need to pay. I can do it if someone sends me the contact info/address for it. Sounds like session 1 is about to happen. Like to get a few more Animals to attend so speak up lurkers, lets lift some shit.

My father and I can both bring in a guest or 2 a piece i forgot what the limit is. If you can drag some from STL all the better. I am gonna talk to my buddys tomorrow to see if they are intrested

spaceclown
12-09-07, 2:09 pm
My father and I can both bring in a guest or 2 a piece i forgot what the limit is. If you can drag some from STL all the better. I am gonna talk to my buddys tomorrow to see if they are intrested

More the better.

Gehlbach!
12-09-07, 5:01 pm
I'm down for the 5th!!! Southside Y is great too. I wonder what they will do for the Animals if they will support us or are we just gonna roll in and take care of business? And if someones curling or talking at the squat rack I think they will figure out move or be moved!LOL! Hopefully some more will get in this is will be an awesome leg session!

Maharg
12-09-07, 6:15 pm
I will try calling the Y soon and see that its kool that we take up some space. I have been there 3 times though and only once have i seen another guy squatting in the squat rack. Have seen some do lunges though. And one of the two if not both leg press's is pretty much sure to be free, same as the hack squat.

spaceclown
12-09-07, 6:22 pm
I will try calling the Y soon and see that its kool that we take up some space. I have been there 3 times though and only once have i seen another guy squatting in the squat rack. Have seen some do lunges though. And one of the two if not both leg press's is pretty much sure to be free, same as the hack squat.

Sounds good. I am sure we won't have issues getting on equipment. Most people are cool letting people work in. If not I speak my mind pretty well ;)

Gehlbach!
12-09-07, 6:54 pm
Thats what Im talking about! I PMd this guy "nobody" said he was from STL in the "introduce yourself" post. So we will see if he gets on here or PMs me back!

Nobody
12-09-07, 7:37 pm
I used to work out at the south city Y if that is the one you are talking about.
Any guys in here from Powerhouse Gym St. Louis?

spaceclown
12-09-07, 8:01 pm
I used to work out at the south city Y if that is the one you are talking about.
Any guys in here from Powerhouse Gym St. Louis?

Think my cousin goes there.

Gehlbach!
12-09-07, 8:24 pm
Nah nobody not south city Y. We were talking about the southside Y in springfield. We got two here. Ones on the southside the other is downtown. You think you might be able to make it here on the 5th?

Nobody
12-09-07, 8:31 pm
I can try, it all depends on work and school.

Gehlbach!
12-09-07, 8:34 pm
definatly, well the 5th falls ona Saturday and its up to you. Just trying to get a little session together!

Maharg
12-09-07, 9:42 pm
I can try, it all depends on work and school.

You might hit up space clown because he could prolly fit another in his car.

spaceclown
12-09-07, 9:56 pm
You might hit up space clown because he could prolly fit another in his car.

I can drive whomever needs it. Where you live at?

Nobody
12-09-07, 10:00 pm
Affton, near south city not too far from south county, I'll check my schedule at work on Tuesday and if I do work I might be able to get off.

spaceclown
12-09-07, 10:18 pm
Affton, near south city not too far from south county, I'll check my schedule at work on Tuesday and if I do work I might be able to get off.

I'm in South City so no big deal at all. Damn bro we are probably 15 minutes away.

Gehlbach!
12-09-07, 10:31 pm

Just start practicing that cough!

MahargP
12-12-07, 3:16 pm
Mahargs daddy here. Make sure you order a shirt for me. It will be a pleasure to meet all of you.

Brute
12-12-07, 11:31 pm
Hey all.

Got a post from Gehlbach!, figured I'd say hi here. I'm new, only about 22 weeks out, but I'm interested.

How does this work any way? We all meet up semi-regularly, take pictures and send em' to Universal?

Maharg
12-12-07, 11:47 pm
Hey all.

Got a post from Gehlbach!, figured I'd say hi here. I'm new, only about 22 weeks out, but I'm interested.

How does this work any way? We all meet up semi-regularly, take pictures and send em' to Universal?

Not really a set schedule for it we just meet up if we feel like it and have a open saturday to work with. We could never do it again or do it every other weekend. But what we do is gather up and have someone bring a camera so we can take the pics and then just upload them somewhere and have them posted up here.

I dont know where chesterfield is but you are more than welcome to meet up with us.

spaceclown
12-13-07, 9:12 am
Chesterfield in a western suburb of STL. Welcome bro and hope you can make it. I am in STL and am willing to drive us.

Brute
12-13-07, 10:08 am
Not really a set schedule for it we just meet up if we feel like it and have a open saturday to work with. We could never do it again or do it every other weekend. But what we do is gather up and have someone bring a camera so we can take the pics and then just upload them somewhere and have them posted up here.

I dont know where chesterfield is but you are more than welcome to meet up with us.

Cool. How many times have you guys met already?

Brute
12-13-07, 10:09 am
Chesterfield in a western suburb of STL. Welcome bro and hope you can make it. I am in STL and am willing to drive us.

Thanks man, thanks for the welcome. Is there another one of these planned as of yet?

spaceclown
12-13-07, 10:19 am
Thanks man, thanks for the welcome. Is there another one of these planned as of yet?

Jan 5th is the first one. Hopefully it will become regular.

Brute
12-13-07, 10:32 am
Jan 5th is the first one. Hopefully it will become regular.

This the one it's at?

12736 Southfork Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63128

spaceclown
12-13-07, 10:39 am
This the one it's at?

12736 Southfork Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63128

This session we are driving to Springfield. Its about a 3.5 hr drive from STL. I have a van and will pack in any STL Animals that want to go.

Brute
12-13-07, 10:41 am
This session we are driving to Springfield. Its about a 3.5 hr drive from STL. I have a van and will pack in any STL Animals that want to go.

Oh my mistake.

I'll see if the wife and I can visit her folks that weekend, then I can just drive over on my own. I'll update closer to the 5th.

spaceclown
12-13-07, 10:45 am
Oh my mistake.

I'll see if the wife and I can visit her folks that weekend, then I can just drive over on my own. I'll update closer to the 5th.

Sounds good.

Gehlbach!
12-13-07, 4:51 pm
Sounds like shit is starting to roll! I'm loving it!

spaceclown
12-13-07, 7:16 pm
Sounds like shit is starting to roll! I'm loving it!

Yep! Also fella's we will have session in STL also. This one the first fellas to speak out where in Springfield. If your in the STL vicinity and want us in your town just holla.

Maharg
12-13-07, 9:33 pm
Yep! Also fella's we will have session in STL also. This one the first fellas to speak out where in Springfield. If your in the STL vicinity and want us in your town just holla.

Dont worry before long we will all gather up and head up to STL to hit a session. Only seems fair. And GhelBach! when we go I will see about you riding with me and my dad.

spaceclown
12-13-07, 9:41 pm
I need to order me a shirt. I am thinking the "Shut the Fuck Up and Train". Have you guys seen the yellow and now red shirts? Pretty nice.

Maharg
12-13-07, 10:22 pm
I need to order me a shirt. I am thinking the "Shut the Fuck Up and Train". Have you guys seen the yellow and now red shirts? Pretty nice.

Seen? I own a yellow one. It is beautiful too. I got some shirts if people need to bum one. I got 2 open ones.

Gehlbach!
12-14-07, 10:10 am
Dont worry before long we will all gather up and head up to STL to hit a session. Only seems fair. And GhelBach! when we go I will see about you riding with me and my dad.

Hell yeah man sounds like a plan when the time comes! I think the ABC in STL is bound to get some attention if this thread keep sup like it is!

Gehlbach!
12-14-07, 10:11 am

Same as Maharg "Seen"?!! I own two yellow's right now. I was hoping to get my order for the reds in before they sold out! Missed out tho!! I also have a couple extras if they are gonna be needed!

Brute
12-14-07, 2:42 pm
Yeah. I don't have any shirts yet. I put a plug for all of us in the shirt promo thread though, keep your fingers crossed.

Maharg
12-14-07, 2:46 pm
Yeah. I don't have any shirts yet. I put a plug for all of us in the shirt promo thread though, keep your fingers crossed.

ya i saw that man. Dont worry though, since we are a ABC we all get the icon T's. We just send our name and address to spaceclown when he needs it and he will send that to Jdawg, who will send us our goodies.

spaceclown
12-14-07, 2:47 pm

Good looking out!

Anyone know any promo codes. I want to order today and any discount would be sweet!

spaceclown
12-14-07, 2:51 pm
ya i saw that man. Dont worry though, since we are a ABC we all get the icon T's. We just send our name and address to spaceclown when he needs it and he will send that to Jdawg, who will send us our goodies.

As long as we have enough people. I need to shoot some PM's to check on this fo sho

Gehlbach!
12-14-07, 5:37 pm
Good looking out!

Anyone know any promo codes. I want to order today and any discount would be sweet!

Man I dont know any! I have ordered about 5 shirts since Ive been apart of the FORVM and I havent heard of any promo listings. The only thing I ran across was they were trying to get something for ABC members but I dont know anymore!

spaceclown
12-14-07, 5:40 pm
Alright this is who I got going now.

spaceclown - STL
Gehlback! - Springfield
Maharg - Boliver
MahargP - Boliver
Nobody - STL (tenative)
Brute - STL

I need a gym contact to give up the address. Find out about fees etc.

Date is Sat Jan 5th. in the afternoon. We need a time.

As for shirts we need to bring our own for this session. I will get your info there and we will receive ABC shirts later. We also will be getting the ANIMAL banner to sign and some damn good supps to for the session.

IMO I want more animals. We got a good group here but lets try to get some more fellas.

Gehlbach!
12-14-07, 5:44 pm

spaceclown - STL
Gehlback! - Springfield
Maharg - Boliver
MahargP - Boliver
Nobody - STL (tenative)
Brute - STL

As for shirts we need to bring our own for this session. I will get your info there and we will receive ABC shirts later. We also will be getting the ANIMAL banner to sign and some damn good supps to for the session.

IMO I want more animals. We got a good group here but lets try to get some more fellas.

Maharg gots the contacts he know about all that. I say you set the time scapeclown, shit your the one driving. I dont mind straight up noon so we can eat and you'd still have that 3 hr drive back. Up to you tho! I also feel you about needing more animals!! Seems like more of the "new" guys signing on is from the midwest seems like. Ill still check out the "tell us something about you" post!

spaceclown
12-14-07, 6:01 pm
Maharg gots the contacts he know about all that. I say you set the time scapeclown, shit your the one driving. I dont mind straight up noon so we can eat and you'd still have that 3 hr drive back. Up to you tho! I also feel you about needing more animals!! Seems like more of the "new" guys signing on is from the midwest seems like. Ill still check out the "tell us something about you" post!

Noon is fine with me. Chime in fellas if this is good for you. Its about a 3.5 hr drive I believe from STL. So we need to leave a bit after 8 from here.

Gehlbach!
12-14-07, 6:17 pm
Also if you've never been to Springfield it sby far one of the easiest cities to navigate I think they designed it like on a block system almost every road runs into a main one! So there should be no getting lost! Liek I do almost everytime I go to STL without mapquest!LOL!

Maharg
12-14-07, 6:58 pm
I should have 2 more guys signing up and shoing up. a powerlifter and bodybuilder.

Gehlbach!
12-14-07, 7:00 pm
I should have 2 more guys signing up and shoing up. a powerlifter and bodybuilder.

Nice, oh and thanks Maharg for the invite with the ride. I might just hit you up for that!

Dedicated2Liftin
12-15-07, 5:50 pm
Sign me up! I've been hitting it hard in BB for almost 7 years now. I'm out in the St. Charles area...look forward to meeting some local animals.

spaceclown
12-15-07, 6:30 pm
Sign me up! I've been hitting it hard in BB for almost 7 years now. I'm out in the St. Charles area...look forward to meeting some local animals.

Nice! If you need a ride the 5th to Springfield and back just ask.

spaceclown
12-16-07, 4:44 pm
Ordered my "squat till you puke" shirt today!! I figure going to the Y having the "shut the fuck up and train" may not go well there. I have to have that one so hopefully they are available at the Arnold.

FYI - still need the gym info ASAP! I need to pass this on to Universal.

Brute
12-16-07, 6:55 pm

spaceclown - STL
Gehlback! - Springfield
Maharg - Boliver
MahargP - Boliver
Nobody - STL (tenative)
Brute - STL

I think I might have an animal hooded sweatshirt by then (zip up) and a skullie, so either/or will work I think. Count me in, I'll be staying with in-laws on the 5th, so once I know the address I can drive myself over.

Kick ass, I'm looking forward to this.

Gehlbach!
12-16-07, 6:59 pm
I think I might have an animal hooded sweatshirt by then (zip up) and a skullie, so either/or will work I think. Count me in, I'll be staying with in-laws on the 5th, so once I know the address I can drive myself over.

Kick ass, I'm looking forward to this.

Brute and if you just want a shirt to use for the day just let me know. I have a few now with the red one on the way! no reason to where the skullie or a sweatshirt for the pic if your already hot from going balls to the walls!

Brute
12-16-07, 7:02 pm
Brute and if you just want a shirt to use for the day just let me know. I have a few now with the red one on the way! no reason to where the skullie or a sweatshirt for the pic if your already hot from going balls to the walls!

I'll bring a spare undershirt so I don't sweat all over the thing - so yeah, if you don't mind, whatever you got is great.

Gehlbach!
12-16-07, 7:08 pm
I'll bring a spare undershirt so I don't sweat all over the thing - so yeah, if you don't mind, whatever you got is great.

Got it!

Maharg
12-16-07, 7:09 pm
Ordered my "squat till you puke" shirt today!! I figure going to the Y having the "shut the fuck up and train" may not go well there. I have to have that one so hopefully they are available at the Arnold.

FYI - still need the gym info ASAP! I need to pass this on to Universal.

sorry i will get that up as soon as my dad gets back. He is the one with the address. It should be up in just a bit.

spaceclown
12-16-07, 7:11 pm
sorry i will get that up as soon as my dad gets back. He is the one with the address. It should be up in just a bit.

Thanks bro.

Maharg
12-16-07, 7:21 pm
I am really sorry about forgetting to do that the other day. I forgot to tell me dad before heading out for a night and then yesterday i spent 7 hours on a car trip. Kinda slipped my mind after all that.

spaceclown
12-16-07, 7:34 pm
I am really sorry about forgetting to do that the other day. I forgot to tell me dad before heading out for a night and then yesterday i spent 7 hours on a car trip. Kinda slipped my mind after all that.

Don't worry about it. Shit happens.

Maharg
12-16-07, 7:49 pm
Jones southside branch: 1901 E. Republic Rd., Springfield, MO 65804
417-881-1599, fax: 417-881-3595

Should be it i just googled it instead of waiting

spaceclown
12-16-07, 8:43 pm

Cool. Have you or your dad contacted them about having us come over and use the facility. I assume there is a fee. Oh and see about towels.

Gehlbach!
12-16-07, 8:51 pm
Cool. Have you or your dad contacted them about having us come over and use the facility. I assume there is a fee. Oh and see about towels.

Spaceclown is on his shit! Thats awesome!

Maharg
12-16-07, 10:12 pm
I can tell you know they do provide full size towels and i will call them in the afternoon to ask if there is a fee. I will see how many guest i am allowed per member cause i think its 2 per person. so me and my dad could bring in 4 of you i am pretty sure. But i will make sure to contact them as soon as i can.

spaceclown
12-17-07, 8:17 am
I can tell you know they do provide full size towels and i will call them in the afternoon to ask if there is a fee. I will see how many guest i am allowed per member cause i think its 2 per person. so me and my dad could bring in 4 of you i am pretty sure. But i will make sure to contact them as soon as i can.

No problem. I hope to exceed 6 so see if they offer a 1 day pass. Some do for about 10 bucks I believe.

Brute
12-17-07, 8:30 am

If this is the place, it's 10 minutes from where I'll be staying.

Nice.

Maharg
12-17-07, 3:34 pm
Called today, and we are all clear. They charge 12 bucks for a day pass, i have used up my 2 guest passes so who ever needs them most can be my dads guest.

spaceclown
12-17-07, 3:43 pm
Called today, and we are all clear. They charge 12 bucks for a day pass, i have used up my 2 guest passes so who ever needs them most can be my dads guest.

Awesome man. I think the rest is on me minus you guys getting more Animals.
I forget whom and to lazy to look but someone thought maybe another 2 guys may show up. Any update on this? I want to give as accurate number as possible so we get enough in our care box :D

spaceclown
12-17-07, 3:58 pm
When: Jan 5th @ Noon

Where: YMCA, Jones southside branch: 1901 E. Republic Rd., Springfield, MO 65804

Cost: $12

Towels: Full size towels provided. Bring your own sweat towel.

Animals to attend:
spaceclown - STL
Gehlback! - Springfield
Maharg - Boliver (may bring 2 others) <<< they need to register and post in this thread.
MahargP - Boliver
Nobody - STL (tenative)
Brute - STL

Maharg
12-17-07, 4:03 pm
I will talk to TW and Scott as soon as i can to see if they are up for it. I don't have their numbers so i will have to look that up too.

spaceclown
12-17-07, 4:10 pm
I will talk to TW and Scott as soon as i can to see if they are up for it. I don't have their numbers so i will have to look that up too.

Cool. I sent what we have so far to G.

spaceclown
12-20-07, 1:20 pm

Any word on them yet?

Maharg
12-20-07, 1:55 pm
No so screw'em. I sent them the message a few days ago and neither have said a word. It looks like its just ujs who have posted.

spaceclown
12-20-07, 2:00 pm
No so screw'em. I sent them the message a few days ago and neither have said a word. It looks like its just ujs who have posted.

Thanks

Maharg
12-20-07, 3:28 pm
Hah as soon as i count them out Scott shoots me a message saying he will be there. It didnt activate his account yet so he will have to post later tonight. Scott is a good guy, and will prolly be the only one of us squatting over 500lbs.

spaceclown
12-20-07, 3:37 pm
Hah as soon as i count them out Scott shoots me a message saying he will be there. It didnt activate his account yet so he will have to post later tonight. Scott is a good guy, and will prolly be the only one of us squatting over 500lbs.

Don't say only one ;) I got 500x6 today!

Maharg
12-20-07, 3:46 pm
Don't say only one ;) I got 500x6 today!

Holy shit, i take it back. Last time i swung by for a leg day of yours you had just hit 405 for 10, i wasnt expecting you to hit 500 that much sooner.

Gehlbach!
12-20-07, 3:54 pm
Shit dont count me in the 500 club!! Thats insane! Nie job spaceclown!!

spaceclown
12-20-07, 3:57 pm
Holy shit, i take it back. Last time i swung by for a leg day of yours you had just hit 405 for 10, i wasnt expecting you to hit 500 that much sooner.

Thanks guys. I was surprised to but was in the zone. I have been pussy footing around and knew I was capable. I just needed to do it.

Brute
12-21-07, 11:19 am

Yeah, that's awesome. I'm with Gehlbach, but man, that's gotta be a hell of a feeling, pushing that much weight up, looking forward to that.

No luck on the Shirt Promo...I'm starting to think I need to get in on the first page of these giveaways (pattern I'm noticing).

spaceclown
12-21-07, 11:23 am
Yeah, that's awesome. I'm with Gehlbach, but man, that's gotta be a hell of a feeling, pushing that much weight up, looking forward to that.

No luck on the Shirt Promo...I'm starting to think I need to get in on the first page of these giveaways (pattern I'm noticing).

Oh well. Good news is I ordered me a shirt and got it in 2 days. Ships from Chicago area so we get stuff fast!

Brute
12-21-07, 11:24 am
Oh well. Good news is I ordered me a shirt and got it in 2 days. Ships from Chicago area so we get stuff fast!

Nice!

Gehlbach!
12-21-07, 5:37 pm

Must be nice. I dont know why but it takes a good 5 days to get here! Now whats up with that?

Maharg
12-21-07, 7:04 pm
huh i guess they hate springfield. Anytime i get stuff from here i get it in about 2-3 days standard.

Gehlbach!
12-21-07, 8:21 pm
huh i guess they hate springfield. Anytime i get stuff from here i get it in about 2-3 days standard.

Well I guess they do. Or I just order at the wrong time. I know this I got my red Animal shirt in today and I ordered it last Thrusday or Friday. so thats 5-6 days. And it was before noon too! So I dont know! Who cares at least I get it!LOL!

Maharg
12-21-07, 9:13 pm
Well I guess they do. Or I just order at the wrong time. I know this I got my red Animal shirt in today and I ordered it last Thrusday or Friday. so thats 5-6 days. And it was before noon too! So I dont know! Who cares at least I get it!LOL!

Theres your problem. If you ordered it on friday they dont ship over the weekend.

Gehlbach!
12-21-07, 9:28 pm
Theres your problem. If you ordered it on friday they dont ship over the weekend.

But even on Friday its still 5 days! But like I said earlier Who cares!!

bigscott76
12-24-07, 1:27 pm
Just Letting everyone know I will Be at the Gathering in Springfield MO on Jan 5th. See ya all there!

Maharg
12-24-07, 4:02 pm
Just Letting everyone know I will Be at the Gathering in Springfield MO on Jan 5th. See ya all there!

This is the scotty i told you all about. Spaceclown, we got you're squat partner right here.

Gehlbach!
12-25-07, 9:31 am

Welcome Scotty! This is gonna be a great lift session and Im glad your down!

Maharg
12-27-07, 1:33 pm
Alright what we doing about after training lunch? There is a steak house that is decent but not the greatest just a bit down the road we could load up on, or if people want to get back to seeing relatives that they are staying with, we could hit a smoothie king hang out for a bit before heading out. Me, I'm all for the steak house.

spaceclown
12-27-07, 1:48 pm
Alright what we doing about after training lunch? There is a steak house that is decent but not the greatest just a bit down the road we could load up on, or if people want to get back to seeing relatives that they are staying with, we could hit a smoothie king hang out for a bit before heading out. Me, I'm all for the steak house.

Somewhere where there is meat is my only requirement.

Maharg
12-27-07, 1:57 pm
steak house: 2
buffet:
smoothie king:
Place you're votes people. I put 2 by steak cause my dad will want steak too.

spaceclown
12-27-07, 2:09 pm
steak house: 2
buffet:
smoothie king:
Place you're votes people. I put 2 by steak cause my dad will want steak too.

Your dad is a smart man :D
What's the typical $ of a meal?

Maharg
12-27-07, 2:32 pm
no clue. Can't top out at over 15 bucks for the ribeye though. Best place in town for a steak that i can tell you the price of is Hickock's in downtown. 22ounce porterhouse steak is 20 bucks with a huge baked potatoe. Just a thing to throw out there if you decide to hit someplace and people don't mind a bit of a extra time to drive over there. They have one of the best steaks in missouri. Second best in springfield only after Dough's which is damn good but damn expensive.

spaceclown
12-27-07, 3:10 pm
no clue. Can't top out at over 15 bucks for the ribeye though. Best place in town for a steak that i can tell you the price of is Hickock's in downtown. 22ounce porterhouse steak is 20 bucks with a huge baked potatoe. Just a thing to throw out there if you decide to hit someplace and people don't mind a bit of a extra time to drive over there. They have one of the best steaks in missouri. Second best in springfield only after Dough's which is damn good but damn expensive.

Let's stick somewhat close imo.

Gehlbach!
12-28-07, 10:07 am
Maharg-

Have you ever been to the "Brazilian Steakhouse" which is called Rodizio? Expensive at dinner and not sure about lunch. But I know that they have about 20 different cuts of meat and dinner and they continuously come around. So its like all you can eat meat. Its pretty awesome. Just a suggestion. But if that falls through count me for steak!

Maharg
12-28-07, 10:11 am
Maharg-

Have you ever been to the "Brazilian Steakhouse" which is called Rodizio? Expensive at dinner and not sure about lunch. But I know that they have about 20 different cuts of meat and dinner and they continuously come around. So its like all you can eat meat. Its pretty awesome. Just a suggestion. But if that falls through count me for steak!

Been there. Amazing as hell the food never stops coming and its all very very good. But it doesnt serve that way till dinner at 5 pm. I actually thought about that till my dad reminded me that it doesnt serve that style till 5. Coltons steak house though has Ribeyes for 16 bucks though and its close so its looking like our best option.

Gehlbach!
12-28-07, 10:13 am
Been there. Amazing as hell the food never stops coming and its all very very good. But it doesnt serve that way till dinner at 5 pm. I actually thought about that till my dad reminded me that it doesnt serve that style till 5. Coltons steak house though has Ribeyes for 16 bucks though and its close so its looking like our best option.

Damn, i didn't know that it didn't start til 5! I'm down for Coltons, had it in Texas and it was pretty good there. Since its a chain cant see why it would be different!

Brute
12-28-07, 11:16 am

The closer and cheaper the better.

Maharg
12-28-07, 11:17 am
Don't worry coltons is cheap. And close.

spaceclown
12-28-07, 11:23 am
http://www.coltonssteakhouse.com/index.html

Looks yummy!

Maharg
12-28-07, 11:56 am
Looking at the menu that they have up, you can get a 12 ounce sirloin steak for 14 bucks. They have smaller cheaper ones too.

12ounce sirloin:73 grams of protien. That should do, comes with a baked tater.

Brute
12-28-07, 6:07 pm
Don't worry coltons is cheap. And close.

I checked out the menu; looks good, I'm in.

barnhart14
12-30-07, 3:09 am
sign me up, i live in STL but go to school at missouri state so i can meet up and work out in both locations ..just let me know

spaceclown
12-30-07, 9:22 am
sign me up, i live in STL but go to school at missouri state so i can meet up and work out in both locations ..just let me know

Hell yeah bro you are more than welcome to join us. Do you live in Barhart? I am in south city if you wanna catch a ride.

Gehlbach!
12-30-07, 7:22 pm
Getting Bigger!!!!

barnhart14
12-31-07, 9:22 am
Hell yeah bro you are more than welcome to join us. Do you live in Barhart? I am in south city if you wanna catch a ride.

nah thats my last name, I kind of live close to there i guess.. I'm in jefferson county kind of close to fenton if you ever heard of that, do you have any dates yet?

Maharg
12-31-07, 10:41 am
nah thats my last name, I kind of live close to there i guess.. I'm in jefferson county kind of close to fenton if you ever heard of that, do you have any dates yet?

Yup we are doing a leg day on the 5th. So next weekend. It is being held in Springfield since the first of us to speak up were from down here. If you have any family you can stay with you might want to give them a ring. Next meeting will be held in St. Louis.

spaceclown
12-31-07, 10:56 am

When: Jan 5th @ Noon
Where: YMCA, Jones southside branch: 1901 E. Republic Rd., Springfield, MO 65804
Cost: $12
Towels: Full size towels provided. Bring your own sweat towel.
Sport your Animal shirts!

Fenton, yep I know where it is. I have family there. I actually grew up in the Arnold area. I will leave probably around 8AM ish if you want a ride. We lift @ noon, then eat steaks, then I am driving back to STL. I can drive you if ya like. Hell I am driving right past Fenton on the way anyway. Just PM me.

barnhart14
01-01-08, 3:29 pm
k Ill let you know if I can make that.. ya I live right off highway 30 (gravois) so that could work. I'm supposed to work but ill let ya know if i can make it.

spaceclown
01-01-08, 3:44 pm

k Ill let you know if I can make that.. ya I live right off highway 30 (gravois) so that could work. I'm supposed to work but ill let ya know if i can make it.

Sounds like a plan.

Maharg
01-02-08, 10:38 pm
Does anyone have a video camera that they can bring? I have a digi cam that i can take some pics with, if others have one bring it too so that we can get photos from everyone possible. But the reason why i was curious about the video was so we could post some up like the kansas city guys. Can't let them show us up can we?

Brute
01-02-08, 11:22 pm
Does anyone have a video camera that they can bring? I have a digi cam that i can take some pics with, if others have one bring it too so that we can get photos from everyone possible. But the reason why i was curious about the video was so we could post some up like the kansas city guys. Can't let them show us up can we?

I have a digital camera that records video, and my cell can also record video. I'll bring both.

And Hell no we can't let them show us up. :) Anyone who can bring a vid. cam. of some sort should.

spaceclown
01-03-08, 8:21 am
I have a cheasy digital camcorder and a digital SLR that I will bring.

Brute
01-03-08, 5:28 pm
Well I fucked up.

I pulled my right inner-leg muscle (pectineus, adductor longus or gracilus - not sure) just in time for the weekend. I'll still be there though; I'm hoping the next two days are enough to heal it. I think I can still do stuff around it if need be.

Just a little more pain for our session I guess.

spaceclown
01-03-08, 6:59 pm
Well I fucked up.

I pulled my right inner-leg muscle (pectineus, adductor longus or gracilus - not sure) just in time for the weekend. I'll still be there though; I'm hoping the next two days are enough to heal it. I think I can still do stuff around it if need be.

No worries. You didn't hurt your upper body. Either no worries. I am fighting sickness now but still will be there too.

Maharg
01-03-08, 7:14 pm
Well I fucked up.

No worries. You didn't hurt your upper body. Either no worries. I am fighting sickness now but still will be there too.

If you two still aint feeling great you could do some lil bullshit body part. They have some amazing back equipment there too. I mean really good stuff.

spaceclown
01-03-08, 7:34 pm
If you two still aint feeling great you could do some lil bullshit body part. They have some amazing back equipment there too. I mean really good stuff.

I still want legs. We will see when we get there.

Maharg
01-03-08, 7:43 pm
I still want legs. We will see when we get there.

Ya, you got another day to heal up. I am sure you will be feeling better. Don't know about 500lbs+ good but i am sure you will still lay down the law with it.

spaceclown
01-03-08, 8:00 pm
Ya, you got another day to heal up. I am sure you will be feeling better. Don't know about 500lbs+ good but i am sure you will still lay down the law with it.

Safety first bro. Can't train if you screw yourself up.

Maharg
01-03-08, 9:42 pm
I was agreeing with you. Maybe should have worded it different. Brute is the one we really need to worry about. Something pulled is a major issue.

Brute
01-03-08, 10:22 pm
I was agreeing with you. Maybe should have worded it different. Brute is the one we really need to worry about. Something pulled is a major issue.

No need to worry, I'll see how things go, I don't want to hold anyone else up. I can always train something else if need be.

Shit, if nothing else I'll record video/take pics, I wanna be there regardless.

spaceclown
01-04-08, 8:22 am
No need to worry, I'll see how things go, I don't want to hold anyone else up. I can always train something else if need be.

Shit, if nothing else I'll record video/take pics, I wanna be there regardless.

No worries. This cold is kicking my ass so I am not near 100% but regardless I am going to do what I can. Let's have some fun either way.

spaceclown
01-04-08, 8:45 am
Last call for anyone needing a ride from STL to Springfield and back. Be sure to PM me if you need a ride guys.

Tomorrow it's on!

Brute
01-04-08, 10:47 am
No worries. This cold is kicking my ass so I am not near 100% but regardless I am going to do what I can. Let's have some fun either way.

Sounds good.

Tomorrow it's on!

Hell yeah!

Gehlbach!
01-04-08, 11:20 am
Fuck I got a little cold too that kicked my ass yesterday. But fuck it Im there! Gonna go and try to sweat some of it out today. But I will be there tomorrow! No fucking doubt about it. I have a camera that can record also. Ill bring it and let who ever wants to take pics and vids be my guest!!!

Brute
01-04-08, 11:25 am
Fuck I got a little cold too that kicked my ass yesterday. But fuck it Im there! Gonna go and try to sweat some of it out today. But I will be there tomorrow! No fucking doubt about it. I have a camera that can record also. Ill bring it and let who ever wants to take pics and vids be my guest!!!

That's what it's all about - pushing on no matter what! Gonna be awesome.

Maharg
01-04-08, 4:24 pm
Holy hell, am I the only one feeling good? Knock on wood. But i can wait for it, i will be there early rocking out my big yellow Animal shirt with 1-2 on hand pending Scott showing up.

spaceclown
01-04-08, 4:29 pm
Holy hell, am I the only one feeling good? Knock on wood. But i can wait for it, i will be there early rocking out my big yellow Animal shirt with 1-2 on hand pending Scott showing up.

I'll be in the squat till you puke shirt :) I thought it was appropriate. LOL

Maharg
01-04-08, 4:36 pm
I'll be in the squat till you puke shirt :) I thought it was appropriate. LOL

I got one of those too. Course i think that is the one i will have to reserve since i have it in a 3X and thats how big scotty is. Not for him, i would rock it out.

spaceclown
01-04-08, 4:37 pm
Thats a big dude right there.

Maharg
01-04-08, 4:37 pm
I just saw something, we arent listed on the calender. Now i feel bad.

spaceclown
01-04-08, 4:43 pm

I have PM'd them G but haven't heard back. I think we are going rogue on this one.

spaceclown
01-04-08, 6:15 pm
Package will be there fella's. I pm'd G because we didn't get our package well... I went home today and had a delivery attempt notice on the door. SHIT! So I called UPS and said I have to have it so they said I can come in tonight between 7:30-8:00 to pick it up. I was shitting bricks cause I didn't want to show up empty handed. Anyway Universal/G pulled through so we shall have our shiat. Damn that was a close one!

Maharg
01-04-08, 6:16 pm
Ohh awesome. What all sizes did we get? Hell what all did we get period?

EDIT: my bad, read through to fast. we will find out tonight. And i dont think any of us would be really angry, just could have it mailed down or something.

spaceclown
01-04-08, 6:23 pm

My bad. Just looked and I have rights to add to the calendar. I added our event. We are official!

Ohh awesome. What all sizes did we get? Hell what all did we get period?

EDIT: my bad, read through to fast. we will find out tonight. And i dont think any of us would be really angry, just could have it mailed down or something.

LOL

Brute
01-04-08, 8:20 pm
Nice. I didn't know if we were going to get shirts or something since I heard everyone was bringing their own stuff.

I'm in Springfield now (just got in, time to eat!). I was gonna ask where you all wanna meet at in the gym, but I figure the Animal shirts are pretty tough to miss ;).

Gehlbach!
01-04-08, 9:10 pm
Ill be in my yellow icon shirt!! I think that we should be able to notice all the animals in there. I cant wait for the goodies and to fuckin not walk!

spaceclown
01-04-08, 9:28 pm
Got the stuff :)
No shirts but you all should be happy. I think its cool even without the goodies but it just makes it so much betta! I am leaving from STL about 8 AM so that should get me there just in time and time for a quick bite on the road. Camcorder and camera are charging now! See ya tomorrow fellas.

Maharg
01-04-08, 10:40 pm
ohh come on give us a hint to some of the stuff.

Just called Scott and he will be there. He is on the rehab list too because he screwed up his knee in Utah playing tackle football in the snow. So he is iffy about legs himself.

spaceclown
01-04-08, 10:41 pm

Just called Scott and he will be there. He is on the rehab list too because he screwed up his knee in Utah playing tackle football in the snow. So he is iffy about legs himself.

lil this and a lil that ;)

Gehlbach!
01-05-08, 12:46 am
lil this and a lil that ;)

Nice spaceclown, its like Xmas all over again!LOL! This time better!

spaceclown
01-05-08, 8:11 am
alright Animals I am packing the clownmobile now. See ya this afternoon. Let's do this shit!

Brute
01-05-08, 9:56 am

On the bright side of things, I think my leg is healed up. I don't think it was as bad as I suspected...the weights will tell for sure, but things are looking up.

See you guys at noon.

Maharg
01-05-08, 10:50 am
On the bright side of things, I think my leg is healed up. I don't think it was as bad as I suspected...the weights will tell for sure, but things are looking up.

See you guys at noon.

Sweet, i am sure you will break some records today

Gehlbach!
01-05-08, 10:57 am
Shit IM feeling better today too! Fuck this is gonna be awesome!!!

barnhart14
01-05-08, 12:18 pm
wish i could have made it, but i need to make some money before i head back to school.. plus i beat the shit out of my legs on wednesday!

Brute
01-05-08, 5:35 pm
I had a blast at the first Saint Louis ABC session. I learned a lot form all of you guys, and it was great to see all that weight bein' thrown around.

I went to get out of my car at the in-laws and almost fell out. The best pain is yet to come...thanks guys!

I had a blast and am looking forward to the next one already. Until then:

1.) Work on form for squats and stiff-legged deads
2.) Get a shitload stronger

Simple enough I think. :)

Brute
01-05-08, 5:38 pm
wish i could have made it, but i need to make some money before i head back to school.. plus i beat the shit out of my legs on wednesday!

There's always next time, the more the merrier :).

Maharg
01-05-08, 6:00 pm
Ahh just got home, and it was a blast. The lil roundtable discusion we had at the end at coltons was fun too. But the legs were the best part. I hit several personal best just from being in such a good mood around all the guys. Scott shamed us all though and just laid down some big numbers and was disappointed in the car that he did get 6pps for squat. I will post the 2 pics i got later but Spaceclown got tons of videos on his camera from all of us.

Gehlbach!
01-05-08, 7:20 pm
All I have to say was it was fucking great and Im cussing you all right now at work!!! Thanks guys and we MUST do it again!!

Maharg
01-05-08, 7:28 pm
Ha, you will get used to it. Only a few more hours left on your shift.
Just in the start of it.
http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z75/Mahargm/?action=view&current=SD530501.jpg

After heaving some iron,
http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z75/Mahargm/?action=view&current=SD530502.jpg

spaceclown
01-05-08, 9:46 pm

It was a blast. Hope you make the next one!

I had a blast at the first Saint Louis ABC session. I learned a lot form all of you guys, and it was great to see all that weight bein' thrown around.

I went to get out of my car at the in-laws and almost fell out. The best pain is yet to come...thanks guys!

You did awesome and you have the Animal attitude! You pushed hard! We should hit some sessions here in STL. PM me anytime.

Ahh just got home, and it was a blast. The lil roundtable discusion we had at the end at coltons was fun too. But the legs were the best part. I hit several personal best just from being in such a good mood around all the guys. Scott shamed us all though and just laid down some big numbers and was disappointed in the car that he did get 6pps for squat. I will post the 2 pics i got later but Spaceclown got tons of videos on his camera from all of us.

This may sound corny but I think it's freaking awesome how you and your dad WO together. Watching you guys push each other was just awesome. I hope me and my sons may have what you guys got going on. As for Scott...that mofo can push some weight. I know he had plenty in the tank too. I would love to see him go all out and kill some shit. He really motivated me to push.

All I have to say was it was fucking great and Im cussing you all right now at work!!! Thanks guys and we MUST do it again!!

LMAO! You are not the only one. I am fucking limping big time now. I think I pulled a nut trying to keep up with Scott. You kicked ass brother and great to meet ya!

I am downloading the vids now. Probably won't be done till tomorrow though. I'll post the link here when done.

Brute
01-05-08, 10:24 pm

haha...oh yeah, I was wrong...driving is a bitch. I love it!

You did awesome and you have the Animal attitude! You pushed hard! We should hit some sessions here in STL. PM me anytime.

Thanks man, I'm gonna take you up on that :).

It was inspiring to see everyone hit it so hard, I can't wait to see more pics/vids.

Maharg
01-05-08, 10:52 pm
This may sound corny but I think it's freaking awesome how you and your dad WO together. Watching you guys push each other was just awesome. I hope me and my sons may have what you guys got going on. As for Scott...that mofo can push some weight. I know he had plenty in the tank too. I would love to see him go all out and kill some shit. He really motivated me to push.

Ya I love lifting with my dad. And thats why I always spot him cause since i have been lifting with him for years we know when the other is about to fail and drop out to get braced in for the spot. As for scott, I think he was still a bit beat up from skiing and stuff for a week solid. Not to mention he is a really cheerful guy who helped me get 375 for the first time on deadlift.

Maharg
01-05-08, 10:54 pm

I think the answers fall hand in hand. You don't have any quit at all in you. The squats only get easier the more you practice them.

Maharg
01-05-08, 11:06 pm
By the way, Food 4 less gives those protien shakers away, for free. From now on i am picking up 2 everytime i go through.

Brute
01-06-08, 8:59 am
Ya I love lifting with my dad. And thats why I always spot him cause since i have been lifting with him for years we know when the other is about to fail and drop out to get braced in for the spot.

You're lucky to have him. He gave me some great tips on keeping proper form. I was hoping someone would call me out on my form or give advice and he did both pretty extensively throughout the day.

spaceclown
01-06-08, 9:28 am
Man I knew I wasn't 100%. I feel like shit again. I had fever, chills all night. I don't feel as bad about my performance. Hey Maharg tell your dad thanks again for me.

I am working on and off on the vids. I am trying to combine them into 1 one and edit out some of the stuff. May be later this eve before it gets done. I am doing it between naps. Anyone have a big Animal "A" image or where I can get one? Maharg you said there was one on GK's myspace. Can you shoot me the link?

Maharg
01-06-08, 9:56 am
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=236301543 thats as big as it will get. If you click on it, it shrinks.

spaceclown
01-06-08, 10:28 am
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=236301543 thats as big as it will get. If you click on it, it shrinks.

I found one. Thanks

spaceclown
01-06-08, 10:58 am
Here is the 1st vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LAx0kvRtvE

spaceclown
01-06-08, 11:31 am
2nd vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCZkakqNjtI

Maharg
01-06-08, 12:00 pm
That is a lot of great work clowny. I can't wait for the rest of them.

spaceclown
01-06-08, 12:03 pm
Vid 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxaEGmrC0r4

Gehlbach!
01-06-08, 12:59 pm
FUCKING AWESOME CLOWNY!!! That shit looks great!! Thanks a lot man for doing this!!!

spaceclown
01-06-08, 1:13 pm
Vid 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4v3aQc3Fho

naptime now

There are probably about 6-7 more to come.

Maharg
01-06-08, 3:35 pm
We are back to those are some handsome devils in those videos, I mean they had people just gathering all around to look at them. Or was it due to the fact that they threw around more weight than them?

spaceclown
01-06-08, 3:41 pm
We are back to those are some handsome devils in those videos, I mean they had people just gathering all around to look at them. Or was it due to the fact that they threw around more weight than them?

It was pretty cool how they gathered around. Hopefully some will do a search and find us.

Maharg
01-06-08, 5:01 pm
Alright I suck with photobucket. I got tired of dealing with it so here i put them on my myspace. Sorry, if you want to post them up on photobucket or instruct me how shoot me a pm.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=32873496&albumId=1382638

spaceclown
01-06-08, 5:21 pm
Alright I suck with photobucket. I got tired of dealing with it so here i put them on my myspace. Sorry, if you want to post them up on photobucket or instruct me how shoot me a pm.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=32873496&albumId=1382638

I can't see shit. I also don't have a myspace account. Oh and more vids are uploading.

Maharg
01-06-08, 5:21 pm
By the merry way, since no else asked. How is everybodies legs feeling today? Anyone feeling any kinda tickles when they stand up or sit down on the crapper?

Brute
01-06-08, 5:55 pm
By the merry way, since no else asked. How is everybodies legs feeling today? Anyone feeling any kinda tickles when they stand up or sit down on the crapper?

I'm completely healed, not sore at all. Hell, when I got home, did some more exercises since I didn't think I worked them hard enough.

Kidding.

I forgot to mention that I have two flights of stairs up to my apartment. I had to carry bags of clothes and other stuff up - that was fun. I'm far worse today :).

naturalguy
01-06-08, 6:05 pm
Looks like a great session fellas. Videos are sick!

spaceclown
01-06-08, 6:36 pm
Looks like a great session fellas. Videos are sick!

Thanks bro. Can't wait to see ya at the Arnold.

My legs are fine but I didn't do half the shit you guys did. I did manage to fuck myself up though. I am limping pretty good and will probably need to take a week or two off legs. That goes to show ya form over weight. My own doing.

spaceclown
01-06-08, 6:54 pm
Hey this is easier to look at for vid updates
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0DD05845AB699D61

Brute? WTF we don't have much footage at all? I guess I will bring my camcorder for our next wo.

Maharg
01-06-08, 7:09 pm
Dude spaceclown i can not thank you enough for your work on these movies. They are crazy awesome.

spaceclown
01-06-08, 7:33 pm
Dude spaceclown i can not thank you enough for your work on these movies. They are crazy awesome.

No problem. I am uploading one with brute in it (vid 09). Man I was feeling bad there for a min.

Lowdown5
01-06-08, 7:36 pm
Great videos! You Animals did the Legion proud!

spaceclown
01-06-08, 7:41 pm
Great videos! You Animals did the Legion proud!

Thanks John! Some great Animals in this crew for sure. I can't wait for the next event.

Lowdown5
01-06-08, 7:50 pm
Thanks John! Some great Animals in this crew for sure. I can't wait for the next event.

They are contagious.

spaceclown
01-06-08, 7:58 pm
They are contagious.

I figure the next may be the Arnold. I need some more Animals if I want to get one here in STL before hand.

Lowdown5
01-06-08, 8:00 pm
I figure the next may be the Arnold. I need some more Animals if I want to get one here in STL before hand.

Seek them out, round em up, make em believe.

Brute
01-06-08, 8:03 pm
No problem. I am uploading one with brute in it (vid 09). Man I was feeling bad there for a min.

No worries man. I wasn't keeping score or nothin' :).

Maharg
01-06-08, 8:33 pm
Don't be modest Brute. It was a fluke you didn't get on there more. Promise to make it up to you.

spaceclown
01-06-08, 8:38 pm
Next session is a brute spotlight!

Gehlbach!
01-06-08, 8:57 pm

That would be awesome! He busted his balls on leg day! No doubt about that. BY the way my legs are still kicking my ass! Stand, sit, walk doesnt matter they burn!LOL! BUT I LOVE THE PAIN!!!! Bring it clowny I want to get another session in before the Arnold!!!

spaceclown
01-06-08, 9:02 pm
That would be awesome! He busted his balls on leg day! No doubt about that. BY the way my legs are still kicking my ass! Stand, sit, walk doesnt matter they burn!LOL! BUT I LOVE THE PAIN!!!! Bring it clowny I want to get another session in before the Arnold!!!

Let me check the schedule. I will talk to my gym tomorrow on $ for a pass. It a lil gym but it works. I am thinking back for the next one.

2 more vids left. So a total of 12 should be available within the hour. I am thinking of making a funny clip of me getting owned by the 495 on the rack. I was laughing watching my big ass fall.

Gehlbach!
01-06-08, 9:13 pm
Let me check the schedule. I will talk to my gym tomorrow on $ for a pass. It a lil gym but it works. I am thinking back for the next one.

2 more vids left. So a total of 12 should be available within the hour. I am thinking of making a funny clip of me getting owned by the 495 on the rack. I was laughing watching my big ass fall.

not to be an ass but it was funny. but shit that 365 had my number too! So i cant say anything!!

Maharg
01-06-08, 9:18 pm
Ya my legs are having a hard time supporting me. My hamstrings are the worst though. The quads hurt like hell and the hams are hard to sit on.

spaceclown
01-06-08, 9:26 pm
not to be an ass but it was funny. but shit that 365 had my number too! So i cant say anything!!

A few of us got owned. I think its awesome...why? Because you pushed yourself harder than ever. In my journal I seldom write my failures down but I get owned daily. I push myself hard as possible. If I get owned I don't give a fuck. I am there for me, to get huge and do whatever it takes to do it. People are always going to criticize but I don't give a fawk. I don't want to be that ****** in the gym that lifts the same weight over and over. Always push. You lift like a puss you'll always be a puss. Lift that shit ya hear me. If it drops I hope you get pissed and try it again. That the shit I am talking about.

Maharg
01-06-08, 9:30 pm
A few of us got owned. I think its awesome...why? Because you pushed yourself harder than ever. In my journal I seldom write my failures down but I get owned daily. I push myself hard as possible. If I get owned I don't give a fuck. I am there for me, to get huge and do whatever it takes to do it. People are always going to criticize but I don't give a fawk. I don't want to be that ****** in the gym that lifts the same weight over and over. Always push. You lift like a puss you'll always be a puss. Lift that shit ya hear me. If it drops I hope you get pissed and try it again. That the shit I am talking about.

Ya I got raped by 405 on the way back up. The fourth just wouldn't go.

spaceclown
01-06-08, 9:34 pm
Ya I got raped by 405 on the way back up. The fourth just wouldn't go.

You pushed damn hard. I was very impressed.

BTW all vids are now up. THe last one should show up in a few minutes. Youtube is not always realtime. Alright fellas. I am off for the night. Time to pack my gym bag to hit the gym in the AM. Night brothers.

Brute
01-06-08, 9:56 pm

Oh shit...now I'm really in for it, haha.

It's all good guys, I'm just psyched to be part of it.

Maharg
01-06-08, 9:57 pm
All the vids are awesome spaceclown. And when you do the blooper thing, go ahead and add me dropping the 405, we succeed together, we lose together.

Brute
01-06-08, 9:57 pm
You pushed damn hard. I was very impressed.

BTW all vids are now up. THe last one should show up in a few minutes. Youtube is not always realtime. Alright fellas. I am off for the night. Time to pack my gym bag to hit the gym in the AM. Night brothers.

You did an AWESOME job on the videos man. What software did you use? I love the grainy look, and the music is fitting too. Given how fast you got it all up, I'd say you busted your ass on the videos too. Proud to be part of it.

Maharg
01-06-08, 10:02 pm
The next time we get together, we hitting legs again? Or we could hit something different like back. Still through big weights and its just a change of pace.

Giant Killer
01-06-08, 11:47 pm
OH Shit! Badass videos guys...

spaceclown
01-07-08, 8:51 am
OH Shit! Badass videos guys...

Thanks GK! It was a blast.

spaceclown
01-07-08, 10:59 am
Guys who met for the 1st meeting PM me your names, addresses and shirt sizes!

Brute
01-07-08, 11:39 am
Guys who met for the 1st meeting PM me your names, addresses and shirt sizes!

Info sent :).

Maharg
01-08-08, 10:54 pm

I think we might have to send some pm's these guys'es way to let them know what they missed. And see if they would be intrested in the next one. And we had barnhart, and another kid from near St. Louis who didnt speak up.

Maharg
01-08-08, 10:57 pm

Another guy to pester,,, And IronMissouri. I have shot some pm's back and forth with him but he is in Cape Girado or however the hell you spell it.

Maharg
01-08-08, 11:13 pm
jeff00z28
Sir J-Werk

Two more to add to the list. Jeff said he would be down for St. Louis.

Gehlbach!
01-09-08, 12:26 am
Maharg Im down for the post you put in the KC ABC thread. Lets get this shit rockin! Like you said just need some heads up in advance!!!

spaceclown
01-09-08, 8:59 am
So when does everyone want to do the next on in STL? Keep in mind that Arnold is Feb 29-Mar2. I am up for one before as long as we get enough Animals.

Brute
01-09-08, 10:09 am
So when does everyone want to do the next on in STL? Keep in mind that Arnold is Feb 29-Mar2. I am up for one before as long as we get enough Animals.

I've got a birthday in early Feb, so I'm thinking the weekends of the 2nd and the 9th are out for me. Other than that I'm up for anything really.

Maharg
01-09-08, 2:41 pm
Well we could keep the theme and do it on April 5th. Its a saturday, gives us time to recupe our losses from heading to Columbus, and it is far enough ahead to put in for a day off if needed like it will likely be needed in Gehlbachs case.

Brute
01-09-08, 2:43 pm
Well we could keep the theme and do it on April 5th. Its a saturday, gives us time to recupe our losses from heading to Columbus, and it is far enough ahead to put in for a day off if needed like it will likely be needed in Gehlbachs case.

I'm good with that.

Maharg
01-09-08, 2:52 pm
Well its starting off well, if you guys also want to throw out a date go ahead. I just said the 5th cause we had our first on the 5th, we might be able to have all of them on the 5th. I will have to see that we arent doing anything myself that weekend.

And what are we gonna work next time? Legs again, or something different?

spaceclown
01-09-08, 3:20 pm
I suggest back. Lots of rack deadlifts!!!

Brute
01-09-08, 3:21 pm
Well its starting off well, if you guys also want to throw out a date go ahead. I just said the 5th cause we had our first on the 5th, we might be able to have all of them on the 5th. I will have to see that we arent doing anything myself that weekend.

And what are we gonna work next time? Legs again, or something different?

I wouldn't mind doing back, but legs are cool with me too.

Gehlbach!
01-09-08, 3:31 pm
If its the 5th lets lock it in! Im down with back too! I like deads!

Maharg
01-09-08, 4:00 pm
Alright, i was kinda hoping for back myself.

Brute
01-14-08, 9:28 pm
Hey all,

I got my new Animal tee in the mail. Thanks for hooking me up spaceclown...

Also, who else should I thank for sending it? Seems only right to do.

Maharg
01-14-08, 9:57 pm
Lucky I am still waiting. Was it a red or yellow brute?

Brute
01-15-08, 8:02 am
Lucky I am still waiting. Was it a red or yellow brute?

Red! You'll like it...I assume we all have the same one coming to us.

spaceclown
01-15-08, 8:23 am
G Diesel is the man folks.

Brute
01-15-08, 8:28 am
G Diesel is the man folks.

PM sent, thanks.

spaceclown
01-15-08, 8:32 am
No problem.

I posted up a MO State thread that should be visible later today. It would be wise to subscribe to it. It will be a central place for events not covered in the STL or KC metro areas like our Springfield outing.

Brute
01-15-08, 9:33 am
No problem.

I posted up a MO State thread that should be visible later today. It would be wise to subscribe to it. It will be a central place for events not covered in the STL or KC metro areas like our Springfield outing.

I'll keep an eye out for it...I'm guessing it'll be under Livin' -> The Board, right?

spaceclown
01-15-08, 9:39 am
yes

Maharg
01-15-08, 9:46 am
Spacey i am looking forward to what you put together for this one. I am sure they will give you some super special rank.

Gehlbach!
01-15-08, 9:51 am
Clowny is the man for busting his balls doing all of this for us!

spaceclown
01-15-08, 10:38 am
Spacey i am looking forward to what you put together for this one. I am sure they will give you some super special rank.

I am pretty rank

Clowny is the man for busting his balls doing all of this for us!

Thanks man but honestly this is about us Animals and not me. I know if I didn't do it any one of you would.

Brute
01-15-08, 12:11 pm
I am pretty rank

Thanks man but honestly this is about us Animals and not me. I know if I didn't do it any one of you would.

lol

Don't hesitate to ask for help with stuff if necessary. I'll do whatever I can, I really enjoyed the first session.

Maharg
01-15-08, 2:42 pm
I will help where i can too. But i think there was a problem with me asking for them to send scott's shirt ot my house. They sent the other 2 as which i mean my dad's and I's. But there isn't one for scotty. Did they say anything about it?

spaceclown
01-15-08, 2:49 pm
I will help where i can too. But i think there was a problem with me asking for them to send scott's shirt ot my house. They sent the other 2 as which i mean my dad's and I's. But there isn't one for scotty. Did they say anything about it?

Nope. G never said a thing. I haven't got mine. Let me see if for some reason it shows up with mine. If so I'll send it your way.