PDA

View Full Version : The Cage: The Official Lineup

Havok
12-06-07, 4:08 pm
Ok guys, this is the official Cage team confirmed so far. Along with J-Dawg, Juggernaut, Punisher, Rage, Intensity and others.......

Wrath
Ox (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=7904)
The House (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=9698)
Machine
G Diesel (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=195)
Vinny (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=9660)
J-Rock
The Lad (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10798)
Sgt. Rock (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10270)
Big Al
BigAnt (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=8049)
Powerfreak
Big Byrd (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13145)

All these guys will be in The Cage and more Animals may be added as they are confirmed. I will keep you updated.

There are some big plans in the works for The Cage this year, as we're looking to bring in loyal ABC members from various chapters as well as Forvm members.

LIST LAST UPDATED 12/11/07

Sgt Rock
12-08-07, 2:31 pm
EVERY YEAR I wait to see the lineup.....to see if my name is on it, I NEVER TAKE IT FOR GRANTED. The Deadlift is NOT a mainstream lift, its just too hard for many, but one that SURELY appeals to ALL the Animals out there (Just look at the threads on this forum or my always near full pm box), yet Universal always gives me and the DEADLIFT center stage (Fridays baby!), for that I am thankful. How can I say thanks? By publically being appreciative, and by coming in.....in CONTEST shape....I will be ready. I treat this as I would the world championships. I have trained since Nationals in August for STRICTLY this event. The other lineup are guys I all know very well, and I look forward to seeing them perform and helping in anyway I can. The highlight, of course, is getting to see the FANS! We are as excited to see you as you are us....because in reality..we are ONE. Not excited?.....perhaps you have no pulse then.....better call 911. Its on......in 2008.

Semper Fi

BeastFromMiddleEast
12-08-07, 8:03 pm
When is The Cage and where?

I would love to go.

musclealchemist
12-08-07, 8:24 pm
i wish i could go to the cage, but i prolly will have school.

Gehlbach!
12-08-07, 8:52 pm
I have fucking dumbass work and annual training! Freaking Bullshit!

norrim1
12-08-07, 8:56 pm

I would love to go.

The Cage is at the Arnold Expo in Columbus, Ohio. Check this thread out bro, has a little more information about dates and times:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13043

naturalguy
12-10-07, 7:50 am
I can't wait! It's going to be an honor to be a part of the Cage.

ghost
12-10-07, 7:52 am

I have fucking dumbass work and annual training! Freaking Bullshit!

you two have got to be kidding me.... i cancelled a MANDATORY FEDERAL training just so i can go. i dont want to hear that crap. lol.

i cant wait to get there and see/meet everyone, train together, hang out, pick brains, all that good stuff... this lineup is sick!!!!

Sgt Rock
12-10-07, 10:10 am
It is worth it to make the Expo and the Cage a priority fellas....trust me and the hundreds of other animals on here that have enjoyed it in the past. It is quite simply my favorite weekend of the entire year. I have traveled all over the place for the world championships, and I get MORE excited for the Cage. I wished I could put into words how much it means to me and the other Pros inside, believe me when I tell you we are all honored to represent the blue collar bad ass Animal line. You will see a brotherhood that does not exist at any of the hundreds of other booths, hence the best booth award EVERY year. If I only had a nickel for each time athletes from other booths sneak over and say "Hey I will give you anything you want from our booth for an Animal T shirt"...(J dawg will back me up on this one!) Big squats, benches and deads, and HUGE bodybuilders giving FREE training advice, HUGE DISCOUNTS on all the Universal supps and CLOTHING! I enjoy the friendship between the bbers and plers, THERE IS NO TENSION...ONLY BROTHERHOOD! You wont find this anywhere else, the athletes inside are all brothers. Big Vin is always anxious to get on the mike to get us fired up, just as we get front row to listen to his diet advice etc, we help each other, isnt that what its all about brothers? See you soon...!

Semper Fi

Angst
12-10-07, 11:00 am

I have school too, but this event is a little too big to pass up. Skipping 3 days of class is not gonna kill me.

ct italian 1
12-11-07, 7:41 am
I'll be skipping classes Friday, coming home to CT thurs. night then heading out with my buddy Dan Friday afternoon. Sat. will be 4 weeks out from my first show in '08, so I will be packing up my cooler with lots of food. we'll probably stay fri. night and drive home sat. after the expo.

Feel The Power
12-11-07, 7:59 am
the past couple years I talked about going to the Arnold and never made it. This year will be my first time at the Arnold. I am just doing the expo part of it so I am sure to spend a good portion of that checking out the cage and meeting everyone. I am pumped. I had to request off work and my longtime training partner is coming with me. (1st for him too) Its going to be like a late christmas present for me!! can't wait!!!

CarrieAnnSimmons
12-11-07, 9:46 am
I'll be there!

RenegadeRows
12-11-07, 10:10 am
the past couple years I talked about going to the Arnold and never made it. This year will be my first time at the Arnold. I am just doing the expo part of it so I am sure to spend a good portion of that checking out the cage and meeting everyone. I am pumped. I had to request off work and my longtime training partner is coming with me. (1st for him too) Its going to be like a late christmas present for me!! can't wait!!!

merry christmas bro, I wish I could be there too (as much as I love universal) but no moolah :( lol

do post pics guys...

Vinny G
12-11-07, 2:56 pm
for those of you who have never gone to the arnold weekend....all i can say is.....ITS FUCKING INSANE.

ChandlerXJ
12-11-07, 3:03 pm
When is this jam going down? I wanna try to fly out.

Brutus_515
12-11-07, 3:07 pm
When is this jam going down? I wanna try to fly out.

feb 29th - march 3rd ...i hope thats what I got my room for haha

BigAnt
12-11-07, 3:35 pm
Looking forward to it very much...will talk to the higher powers...I would like to do a talk on injury prevention-injured body parts Q&A...

krazyassmexican
12-11-07, 3:37 pm
Looking forward to it very much...will talk to the higher powers...I would like to do a talk on injury prevention-injured body parts Q&A...

that is gonna be fucking awesome ant
too bad i am not gonna be there to shake your hand :(

Vinny G
12-11-07, 4:34 pm
Cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Youuuuuuuuuuu Digggggggggg Itttttttttttttttt

Reacher34
12-11-07, 4:55 pm
EVERY YEAR I wait to see the lineup.....to see if my name is on it, I NEVER TAKE IT FOR GRANTED. The Deadlift is NOT a mainstream lift, its just too hard for many, but one that SURELY appeals to ALL the Animals out there (Just look at the threads on this forum or my always near full pm box), yet Universal always gives me and the DEADLIFT center stage (Fridays baby!), for that I am thankful. How can I say thanks? By publically being appreciative, and by coming in.....in CONTEST shape....I will be ready. I treat this as I would the world championships. I have trained since Nationals in August for STRICTLY this event. The other lineup are guys I all know very well, and I look forward to seeing them perform and helping in anyway I can. The highlight, of course, is getting to see the FANS! We are as excited to see you as you are us....because in reality..we are ONE. Not excited?.....perhaps you have no pulse then.....better call 911. Its on......in 2008.

Semper Fi

You are not only one stoke to see your name on the list Sgt. Rock. I'm a bodybuilder, but I LOVE to see you guys do your thing. You guys pull weights that I have only dreamt of.

Vinny, hope you're gonna MC again this year. Wouldn't be the same otherwise.
And I know you have no F-clue who I am, but you've thrown me a T shirt two years in row...don't let me down this year, lol.

And what's all this talk about "I can't make it, I have class". It's on a weekend. Miss class on Friday. I'm skipping grad school and flying in from Georgia to come to the CAGE baby!! Make it happen people. Where else (Besides BAM's crazy Akron ABC session) do you get to see all the Animals in one place. I've got pictures of me flexing with Machine, posing with Wrath and G Diesel, and curling in a contest with Vinny counting my reps. As soon as it ends, I'm looking forward to next year. This is not something you miss because you have Home Economics 101 on Friday!

krazyassmexican
12-11-07, 4:59 pm
You are not only one stoke to see your name on the list Sgt. Rock. I'm a bodybuilder, but I LOVE to see you guys do your thing. You guys pull weights that I have only dreamt of.

Vinny, hope you're gonna MC again this year. Wouldn't be the same otherwise.
And I know you have no F-clue who I am, but you've thrown me a T shirt two years in row...don't let me down this year, lol.

And what's all this talk about "I can't make it, I have class". It's on a weekend. Miss class on Friday. I'm skipping grad school and flying in from Georgia to come to the CAGE baby!! Make it happen people. Where else (Besides BAM's crazy Akron ABC session) do you get to see all the Animals in one place. I've got pictures of me flexing with Machine, posing with Wrath and G Diesel, and curling in a contest with Vinny counting my reps. As soon as it ends, I'm looking forward to next year. This is not something you miss because you have Home Economics 101 on Friday!

i wouldnt give a damn to miss anything to go to the cage
i wont be lucky enuff to make that trip this year cuz i am broke

and cuz some of the money i am gonna have by that time is gonna be to build a nice grave to my grandpa down there in mexico

RenegadeRows
12-11-07, 5:02 pm
i dont guess u guys can feel for a broke brother and send me a tshirt or something from the event can u?:(

shutthefuckup
12-11-07, 5:53 pm

I would love to go.

WHAT?????

This is funny. lol
Good One,

Testpolska
12-11-07, 6:38 pm

Semper Fi

I agree man. Words can't come close to describe what exactly the cage is about. Its fuckin electric without a doubt. Alot of good enegry.

NPC Chicka
12-11-07, 6:51 pm
for those of you who have never gone to the arnold weekend....all i can say is.....ITS FUCKING INSANE.

This is a damn understatement! LOL

I remember when the Arnold first came out and the next few years, after that. Now, it's so crowded, it takes a half hour walking among the hordes of people just to get to a BOOTH. Never mind the Cage- that's insane in itself.

I'll be there with my husband, Powerfreak, cheering on the animals. I support all of Brian's efforts and this is the Real Deal folks. If you all can make it, do it............. It's an unforgettable experience. Actually , it's almost surreal, to be frank with you all.

But go- don't care how you all get there- bus, car, walking, parachute, terrorist transport, whatever...........just get there.

NPC Chicka

Big Al
12-11-07, 6:56 pm
I can't wait for the madness!!!!!Where else can you see 50,000 freaks in one place???

Reacher34
12-11-07, 6:57 pm
i wouldnt give a damn to miss anything to go to the cage
i wont be lucky enuff to make that trip this year cuz i am broke

and cuz some of the money i am gonna have by that time is gonna be to build a nice grave to my grandpa down there in mexico

My thoughts go out for your Grandpa. That's a noble excuse.

But there is always next year. I know from your posts how much Animal means to you, so make sure you get to the Cage eventually.

bobbymart
12-11-07, 7:05 pm
I'm driving up it's only a 7 hour drive.

krazyassmexican
12-11-07, 7:12 pm
My thoughts go out for your Grandpa. That's a noble excuse.

But there is always next year. I know from your posts how much Animal means to you, so make sure you get to the Cage eventually.

yeah i didnt wanna mention the reason why
but the more i read about the cage
the more i get like a lil kid when his parents tell him that they are gonna take him to disneyland

Elite
12-11-07, 8:35 pm
Ok, ive jus spent near $800 on a return flight to Columbus from London, will also have accommodation expenses etc etc... just to go to the cage.

So be good to me fella's and save me a couple of shirts yea ;)

Powerfreak
12-11-07, 9:42 pm
I am of course honored beyond even what I can possibly express with words to once again be included in the greatest exhibition at the ARNOLD, THE CAGE!!!!!,
The action in the CAGE has got to be one of the absolute coolest fucking things I have ever taken part in.
For those of you that have experienced it you know what I am talking about, for those who have yet to see it and are planning on making the trip this year, I assure you that you will leave with a memory that you will never forget.
The action seems to grow every year. I remember seeing the CAGE before I was affiliated with UNIVERSAL, and thinking that one day I would love to get the chance to get in there, and now I am going for my second year in the CAGE.
Universal is a first rate organization that has done more for me than I could have ever imagined.
I will be training my ass off to give the best performance that I can, and be in the best shape that I can. I look forward to meeting everyone that can make it.
So, when you get there, make sure you come and see me and say hello.
See ya in the CAGE!

Brian POWERFREAK Weston

Elite
12-11-07, 9:48 pm
So, when you get there, make sure you come and see me and say hello.
See ya in the CAGE!

Brian POWERFREAK Weston

Thats probably one of the 1st boxes that needs to be ticked on the "Things to do at the cage" itinerary...

Vinny G
12-12-07, 12:21 pm
YES i will MC the cage -

One year a very famous old school bodybuilder from the 60's and 70's had me thrown out....that was funny.

I had to go wait outside until everything was fixed, and I had to tone it down a bit...

i'm already thinking that this is going to be very wild, and i just might get kicked out again...lol

BeastFromMiddleEast
12-12-07, 12:58 pm
The Cage is at the Arnold Expo in Columbus, Ohio. Check this thread out bro, has a little more information about dates and times:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13043

Thank you ^_^

ct italian 1
12-12-07, 1:01 pm
YES i will MC the cage -

One year a very famous old school bodybuilder from the 60's and 70's had me thrown out....that was funny.

I had to go wait outside until everything was fixed, and I had to tone it down a bit...

i'm already thinking that this is going to be very wild, and i just might get kicked out again...lol

hahaha, vinny vs. arnold? I got $50 on Galanti.

JUGGERNAUT
12-12-07, 1:04 pm
Ok, ive jus spent near $800 on a return flight to Columbus from London, will also have accommodation expenses etc etc... just to go to the cage.

So be good to me fella's and save me a couple of shirts yea ;)

No problem there

Vinny G
12-12-07, 1:05 pm
hahaha, vinny vs. arnold? I got $50 on Galanti.

not arnold.....but he trained with him back in the day.

found god, and thought i was too loud....had security remove me.

i wont say his name....

JUGGERNAUT
12-12-07, 1:06 pm
I'll be there!

Do I get food here too? ;-)

krazyassmexican
12-12-07, 1:07 pm

i wont say his name....

whoever it was the important thing is that you guys are gonna be in heaven
having fun and i am gonna be lonely in my gym like i always be

and lonely at the forum too :(

ct italian 1
12-12-07, 1:22 pm

i wont say his name....

haha I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about.

0smitty
12-20-07, 10:17 pm

AAAA-Nimals!!!! Come out and PLAY-AAAAAAY!!!! :)

Nice Warriors reference, Vinny. Love it! :D

Josh

Toni69
12-21-07, 2:51 am
Ok guys, this is the official Cage team confirmed so far. Along with J-Dawg, Juggernaut, Rage, Intensity and others.......

Wrath
Machine
J-Rock
Big Al
Powerfreak

All these guys will be in The Cage and more Animals may be added as they are confirmed. I will keep you updated.

There are some big plans in the works for The Cage this year, as we're looking to bring in loyal ABC members from various chapters as well as Forvm members.

There is no way in hell I would miss this...you gonna see me running back and forth from my show to the cage like a madwoman! haha! I cant wait to see everyone...finally!!!

hjayss
12-21-07, 3:39 am
It is worth it to make the Expo and the Cage a priority fellas....trust me and the hundreds of other animals on here that have enjoyed it in the past. It is quite simply my favorite weekend of the entire year. I have traveled all over the place for the world championships, and I get MORE excited for the Cage. I wished I could put into words how much it means to me and the other Pros inside, believe me when I tell you we are all honored to represent the blue collar bad ass Animal line. You will see a brotherhood that does not exist at any of the hundreds of other booths, hence the best booth award EVERY year. If I only had a nickel for each time athletes from other booths sneak over and say "Hey I will give you anything you want from our booth for an Animal T shirt"...(J dawg will back me up on this one!) Big squats, benches and deads, and HUGE bodybuilders giving FREE training advice, HUGE DISCOUNTS on all the Universal supps and CLOTHING! I enjoy the friendship between the bbers and plers, THERE IS NO TENSION...ONLY BROTHERHOOD! You wont find this anywhere else, the athletes inside are all brothers. Big Vin is always anxious to get on the mike to get us fired up, just as we get front row to listen to his diet advice etc, we help each other, isnt that what its all about brothers? See you soon...!

Semper Fi
WE CAN MOS DEF SEE IT IN YOUR LIFTs. You get as all amped bro and you know it. All I can look forward to is the pics not as good as being there but will have to be good enough...

BigMikey21
12-21-07, 3:15 pm
I cant wait for this...Me and boy will b there!!!

bigbadwolfe
01-02-08, 9:50 pm
Last Years Arnold I competed in the WPO Pro Bench Contest on the main stage which was a blast. But 2 yrs ago I did an exhibition lift in the Animal Cage, that experience was soooo much funner then making the main Bench Contest.

The people crammed around the cage was just nuts, everyone yelling and screaming. The lifts in there are just gym lifts but the atmosphere is what is so AWESOME!!! I will definately make sure I swing by the Cage a few times that weekend.

Wolfy!!!

Northman
01-02-08, 10:05 pm
I am looking forward to this. I am coming down with some of the guys from Canada. Save us some spots, will yah?

Tiny
01-03-08, 9:40 am

i wont say his name....

What?? Too loud so you were removed?? WTF? Sounds like a recipe for a fucking riot.

krazyassmexican
01-03-08, 9:42 am
What?? Too loud so you were removed?? WTF? Sounds like a recipe for a fucking riot.

i like how that sounds i am down!

ct italian 1
01-03-08, 5:21 pm

oh shit...well we know if Tiny starts rioting, not many will be big enough to stop him haha.

eblnyc
01-03-08, 5:27 pm
i like how that sounds i am down!

me too..chaos at the arnold..i could see the headlines now..lol

Tiny
01-03-08, 5:46 pm
me too..chaos at the arnold..i could see the headlines now..lol

Hmmm, then I might have to protect such a wee little lass as yourself; have to wisk you away to somewhere safe and sound, maybe. Then you could say, "Oh, Tiny, that was so scary! Feel how fast my little heart is still beating!" Then, with my large, roughly hewn paws I might feel your heart pounding. . . then there might appear some over the hill old fart telling ME that I am being too loud with my R-rated daydreaming and upon placing a dunce cap atop my head motioning me off to a far corner opposite Vinny, AND without dessert even.

Elite
01-03-08, 5:51 pm
You found a large enough shirt, your comin to the cage now???

norrim1
01-03-08, 5:55 pm

I hope he is, if he can't find a shirt we'll just have to wrap a bright yellow bed sheet around him and spray paint the logo on it...LOL

Elite
01-03-08, 6:02 pm
I hope he is, if he can't find a shirt we'll just have to wrap a bright yellow bed sheet around him and spray paint the logo on it...LOL

Im a guy with no access or hope of getting a yellow-T in the near future, dont think that hasnt crossed my mind for my own personal use. Tho i could use a pillowcase...

Tiny
01-03-08, 6:05 pm

Maybe - just maybe. You never know. It's not like I'm really NEEDED (sniff . . .sob), I mean Universal already has some big guys (sniff). I'd like to go, who wouldn't? I could do impersonations! Really! And I could bring my pet chimp, Bo-Bo.

Lowdown5
01-03-08, 6:20 pm
Im a guy with no access or hope of getting a yellow-T in the near future, dont think that hasnt crossed my mind for my own personal use. Tho i could use a pillowcase...

Why can't you get one, the Shop has em back in stock and they ship across the pond.

Lowdown5
01-03-08, 6:21 pm
Maybe - just maybe. You never know. It's not like I'm really NEEDED (sniff . . .sob), I mean Universal already has some big guys (sniff). I'd like to go, who wouldn't? I could do impersonations! Really! And I could bring my pet chimp, Bo-Bo.

OK, but only if you bring Bo-Bo!

jer
01-03-08, 7:23 pm
It's looking more and more like I'll make the WHOLE weekend, instead of just Saturday. I'm sure I just jinxed myself by saying it, but man I hope not.

Can't freakin wait boys and girls.

eblnyc
01-03-08, 9:44 pm
Hmmm, then I might have to protect such a wee little lass as yourself; have to wisk you away to somewhere safe and sound, maybe. Then you could say, "Oh, Tiny, that was so scary! Feel how fast my little heart is still beating!" Then, with my large, roughly hewn paws I might feel your heart pounding. . . then there might appear some over the hill old fart telling ME that I am being too loud with my R-rated daydreaming and upon placing a dunce cap atop my head motioning me off to a far corner opposite Vinny, AND without dessert even.

protect me? shit, the script might be flipped on that and i might be the one protecting you from harm..lol

Tiny
01-04-08, 8:09 am
protect me? shit, the script might be flipped on that and i might be the one protecting you from harm..lol

But it's my day dream.

krazyassmexican
01-04-08, 8:21 am

tiny you better go remember i wanna scare a restaurant with you =)

Tiny
01-04-08, 8:34 am
tiny you better go remember i wanna scare a restaurant with you =)

Dude, it ain't necc a pretty sight - I hover over my plate like a vulture or a convict on chicken day.

krazyassmexican
01-04-08, 8:39 am
Dude, it ain't necc a pretty sight - I hover over my plate like a vulture or a convict on chicken day.

so what's up?

some max effort bench day and post workout meal?

Powerfreak
01-04-08, 10:38 am

Gotta love that fuckin' yard bird! lol inside joke, literally.

Tiny
01-04-08, 11:41 am
Gotta love that fuckin' yard bird! lol inside joke, literally.

Yup, "Got that bird on the line!"

BAD ASS MARTIN
01-06-08, 9:30 pm
I'll be representing Animal Barbell Club at the expo.

It's going to be an honor to be a part of the Cage!!!

B.A.M.

Flash419
01-06-08, 9:49 pm

B.A.M.

B.A.M. the perfect guy to rep for the ABC. Every BAM inspired session is better then the last! Get some fliers set up, 'Coming to a town near YOU!.... B.A.M. and the Animal Barbell Club. Whoever does the ordering for the yellow t-shirts... TRIPLE THE ORDER! Your gonna need em!

Looking forward to the Arnold and the Cage again this year. Always a good time.

Lowdown5
01-06-08, 10:05 pm

B.A.M.

Hell yes B.A.M., I will be repping the ABC there too and if there is anything I can do to help let me know!! You know that we all want this to be a huge success.

Come on Legion, lets get behind B.A.M. on this and give him our all.

Lewy23
01-06-08, 10:20 pm
Hell yes B.A.M., I will be repping the ABC there too and if there is anything I can do to help let me know!! You know that we all want this to be a huge success.

Come on Legion, lets get behind B.A.M. on this and give him our all.

I totally agree, BAM should be the ABC representative at the Cage! I support and have his back 100%! He is a great leader and he always comes thru with the biggest and baddest sessions to date! He puts his all into these sessions, he fuckin bleeds Animal! I would be honored to be there by his side reppin the ABC with him as our leader!

Lewy

Big C
01-06-08, 10:30 pm
I've been to three ABC events with BAM now and this guy is the perfect man for the CAGE. I support BAM 100 percent, he makes things happen and there is no better guy for this spot.

deanna7272
01-06-08, 11:01 pm
BAM would be great reppin' the ABC... His dedication to the ABC shows withhis successful training sessions. Last might was the first that I have been to and without BAM, I would have had NO IDEA how to get involved.... He had guys and gals driving 3 hours to train with the ABC... He's the MAN for the job!

The CAGE is the first place I go stop at the Arnold... You guys are great and adding BAM to the CAGE is a definite DO!!! He'll serve you well....

JMO...

blueIMlifter
01-06-08, 11:18 pm
BAM would do an awesome job. He's already done some incredible things and no doubt he will make some more great sessions happen.

Northman
01-07-08, 12:28 am
Nobody can deny it, BAM does know how to promote. What better way to help promote the ABC than have him be a part of the Cage?

norrim1
01-07-08, 12:36 am
Bad Ass Martin in the cage?! It's going to be off the hook fellas. A literal ABC all-star game in the cage with BAM as our coach...haha. With all he has done for the ABC so far, we can expect BIG things in the cage and the ABC.

Toni69
01-07-08, 4:34 am
A absolute YES to my boy B.A.M in the cage! Hey..ya think you will be black-eye free for the wkd? Is it possible man? Your letting your girl get in too many free shots there....LOL...just kidding. You better believe Im gonna be there supporting the whole crew in the cage....with my wins of course! LOL..just kidding...Im there regardless...be ready for my squishy hug!

Madcat
01-07-08, 6:37 am
Basically the way I look at it is anyone who puts the time and effort in planning events like BAM has, is a proven leader who is going to get shit done.

Meeting him this weekend at the event in Cbus, showed his true dedication and desire to make the ABC as strong and close-knit as possible, and guess what? Its working.

I feel he's the perfect man for the job, he s already been passing out posters and informing people of the ABC meets, and not just anyone, but Animals. He takes the time out of his personal life to get stuff done for us and it goes to show that this year at the CAGE we will have the best showing of any kinda expo company around.

The Cage already has the best following and best people, now its getting even better with the best help from the ABC.

I know Ill be there all 3 days, hopefully making my first trip into the Cage, but either way, just knowing that BAM will be repping it for ABC makes it all good.

Good shit and congrats.

RooRooTJ
01-07-08, 7:09 am
BAM is the man. BAM always knows how to go bigger and better each time. I know I will be down there and look forward to what he can pull together for Arnold time.

McFly
01-07-08, 7:12 am
gotta give it up for my boy BAM, he definitely is a prime example of what the ABC is all about and great representative for the ABC. Damn i gotta figure a way to get out there for the Arnold.

ghost
01-07-08, 7:37 am
shit yeah, this just boosts the intensity level even higher!!!

Riesjs
01-07-08, 8:58 am
BAM has been all over this place, here on the Forvm, visiting different states gatherings, MW coord....big support out to him!

fgchk10
01-07-08, 9:20 am
A absolute YES to my boy B.A.M in the cage! Hey..ya think you will be black-eye free for the wkd? Is it possible man? Your letting your girl get in too many free shots there....LOL...just kidding. You better believe Im gonna be there supporting the whole crew in the cage....with my wins of course! LOL..just kidding...Im there regardless...be ready for my squishy hug!

You know...gotta keep him in check - every once in a while he steps out of line!

BAM, you know I'm behind you - I have been every step of the way! Continue doing what you do best! You have introduced many to this lifestyle and family.

jac71
01-07-08, 9:39 am
BAM 100% behind you brother.
You have done a great job with the ABC in general and having you rep the ABC at the cage is well deserved.
Can't wait to meet everyone there it's gonna be off the hook!!

krazyassmexican
01-07-08, 10:06 am
we got your back B.A.M
if you want someone to hold the mic for you while you give a speech
count on me LOL

Barbenders Babe
01-07-08, 10:08 am
Hell yeah! BAMS THE MAN! If you've been to one of bam's sessions, you know he is the man to represent ABC at the Arnold Animal Style! as some one already mentioned, to get people to drive more than 3 hours to "workout", yeah you're doing something right! we all need that extra energy to keep things exciting and motivating! He is that man! The Animals that live this life are a different breed. we have to keep them caged together and suppont one another. Thats what this all about. BAM GOES BIG, NO DOUBT. we got your back on this one!

Lewy23
01-07-08, 10:33 am
I personally know BAM is goin thru some rough shit right now and I know he ALWAYS puts us and the ABC 1st...I am so glad we are doing the same and showing our support for him 100%. He will be an excellent addition to the already BadAss (pun intended..im so clever) lineup. Also, he is the best (hands down) rep for the ABC that we can ask for! BAM has some big things planned and he ALWAYS comes through! With BAM as our ABC leader/rep at the Arnold...we will not be disappointed! I promise you that!

Lewy

Fury317
01-07-08, 12:49 pm
Theres not much more I can say about BAM that hasnt already been said. He is 100% the man for the job. I support Animals decision to put him in The Cage, adn I support him 100%. He helped me put together a sweet Columbus session, and just knows how to run ABC events. Ill be there to help in anyway I can, and to shoot the shit everyone. Cant wait.

Toni69
01-07-08, 12:59 pm
You know...gotta keep him in check - every once in a while he steps out of line!

BAM, you know I'm behind you - I have been every step of the way! Continue doing what you do best! You have introduced many to this lifestyle and family.

Hey gorgeous! We havent been introduced yet, so Im Toni...nice to have another female on the board here. Your doin a great job at helping the B.A.M man out...hope to see ya at the Arnold....you goin?

Hoffdogg
01-07-08, 2:13 pm
Hell yeah BAM, one motivated Animal. All over promoting the ABC throughout all the chapters.

Big Al
01-07-08, 3:44 pm
BAM in the cage too......It's gonna be a fuckin mad house.ANIMAL is gonna be the main event at the Arnold.
Can't wait to get in the cage an see all the crew.

widdlewade44
01-07-08, 6:34 pm
A shout out for B.A.M.!

He's been doing a great job of pushing and promoting the various ABC Chapters...he's been to a lot of the gatherings, deep across state lines and he's always pulling for his fellow Animals.

He's a solid brother and represents Animal well.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Reacher34
01-07-08, 6:41 pm
BAM in the Cage?!?! That's exactly where that Animal belongs!!!

biz52
01-07-08, 8:09 pm
B.A.M. is without a doubt the man for THE CAGE i've trained with him first hand and he is without a doubt the true definiton of an ANIMAL!!!!

ANIMAL ALL THE WAY BROTHAS.....

fgchk10
01-07-08, 9:44 pm
Hey gorgeous! We havent been introduced yet, so Im Toni...nice to have another female on the board here. Your doin a great job at helping the B.A.M man out...hope to see ya at the Arnold....you goin?

Hey girl!! I'm in for the long haul that weekend. We will have to make sure that we set it up so we are able to get together, would love to meet you!

Powerfreak
01-08-08, 11:13 am
Looks like the squat off between myself and Sam Byrd is a go.
We will be using the same rack set up as last year, so having lots of good spotters is a must, and I am sure, wont be a problem.
52 days and counting.
I will do my best to have my old ass in shape and but on a good show, and I know Sam will do the same.

Toni69
01-08-08, 11:22 am
Hey girl!! I'm in for the long haul that weekend. We will have to make sure that we set it up so we are able to get together, would love to meet you!

Hell yea! Cant wait. Was gettin worried I wouldnt have any girls to talk to! LOL...cool.

ldskenpo
01-08-08, 2:37 pm
Great choice putting BAM in the cage, sorry I wont be there, its sure to be something.
Robert

Sgt Rock
01-08-08, 3:15 pm
We will be using the same rack set up as last year, so having lots of good spotters is a must, and I am sure, wont be a problem.
52 days and counting.
I will do my best to have my old ass in shape and but on a good show, and I know Sam will do the same.

Hey bro I will be there to help you and Sam out on that, I am pretty solid when it comes to that sort of thing with plenty of experience. You guys will put on a show no doubt! My Dl is coming along great despite a few nagging injuries and I am still going to give the elusive 800 barrier more than a shot! The Cage is going to ROCK as usual!

Semper Fi brother

Powerfreak
01-08-08, 3:28 pm
Hey bro I will be there to help you and Sam out on that, I am pretty solid when it comes to that sort of thing with plenty of experience. You guys will put on a show no doubt! My Dl is coming along great despite a few nagging injuries and I am still going to give the elusive 800 barrier more than a shot! The Cage is going to ROCK as usual!

Semper Fi brother

Hey Brother,
I know I can always count on you, and you know what you are doing.
Gonna be the same setup as last year, pulling the pins and all that. Gotta have the Maint. crew at the convention center modify it again. Shouldn't be a problem.
Looking forward to seeing ya pull. Might have a go at it myself depending on how things are going.
The Cage is the place to be, ain't nothin' else like it. Off the fuckin' hook!

Brian

Punisher
01-08-08, 3:36 pm
Hey Brother,
I know I can always count on you, and you know what you are doing.
Gonna be the same setup as last year, pulling the pins and all that. Gotta have the Maint. crew at the convention center modify it again. Shouldn't be a problem.
Looking forward to seeing ya pull. Might have a go at it myself depending on how things are going.
The Cage is the place to be, ain't nothin' else like it. Off the fuckin' hook!

Brian

hell yea bro that is going to be insaneeee

hope your training for it!!

G Diesel
01-08-08, 3:37 pm
52 days and counting.

That is gonna be the baddest shit ever... Can't wait to see these two freaks go head to head. Peace, G

Northman
01-08-08, 3:48 pm
That is gonna be the baddest shit ever... Can't wait to see these two freaks go head to head. Peace, G

No kidding. This is the most excited I've been about an event since I got to meet Bill Nye the science guy!

J-Dawg
01-08-08, 4:00 pm

Two fellas that have squatted over 1,000 pounds in competition. That's gonna be a sight to see...

Sgt Rock
01-08-08, 4:03 pm
You motivate me Brian, for real! We have both had some pretty severe injuries over the years and ALWAYS came back, I know this year will be the same! Im sure you will put up some big numbers, as for pulling with me...YES BRO...if your up for it please do it! Any extra motivation I can get is a welcome thing brother! Its all about putting up the best numbers that you can...and making the best show possible, and to push each other to the limit and to make each other better, its on my brotha! Looking forward to hanging out with you again. Its almost game time!

Semper Fi

LeeMc
01-08-08, 4:16 pm
Please tell me someone will get a few video's up on the net for those who can't be there..! (including me, live in UK and can't afford to travel)

Looks like I will be missing MEGA. Think im gonna have to save up for next year :(

Northman
01-08-08, 4:19 pm
Please tell me someone will get a few video's up on the net for those who can't be there..! (including me, live in UK and can't afford to travel)

Looks like I will be missing MEGA. Think im gonna have to save up for next year :(

That brings up the question... Is there a problem with us making recordings and posting them on the net?

Powerfreak
01-08-08, 8:45 pm
That brings up the question... Is there a problem with us making recordings and posting them on the net?

You can take all of the pic's and video that you want.
If it is like last year there will be a section dedicated to pic's, vid's and reports from the Arnold.
So please, take all ya can and share it with all of us,especially those who can't make the trip.
I am sure it will be very much appreciated.

Brian

BigAnt
01-08-08, 10:15 pm
If it is like last year there will be a section dedicated to pic's, vid's and reports from the Arnold.
So please, take all ya can and share it with all of us,especially those who can't make the trip.

Brian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw you and Byrd throw some carzy weight around last year, I know you will BOTH crush the 2007 Cage numbers THIS YEAR!...

Northman
01-08-08, 11:04 pm

Brian

Thanks, I imagine most of us from Ontario will be bringing our cameras. There aren't many chances for us to meet you guys.

Lowdown5
01-08-08, 11:18 pm
Thanks, I imagine most of us from Ontario will be bringing our cameras. There aren't many chances for us to meet you guys.

Same for us on the West Coast. Pics, videos, gonna get as much as I can.

Superfreak
01-08-08, 11:24 pm
I'll be there! guys

Fyre Bush
01-09-08, 1:56 am
Just got final word on our attendance...It's about damn time Big Dog gets to Bench at the Arnold again. He may not be on the main stage, but he'll be in the middle of the most insane group of animals at the CAGE.

Not quite ready for the record lift after this summer's illness, Big Dog will be showing what a "regular" pre-contest workout entails. He's ramping up for a return to the platform, but this won't be just another day at the gym.

BaseballMonster
01-09-08, 8:09 am
when was the last time that the Cage came to the East Coast? I know most of the guys are from near there. Why not New York? Or possibly Long Island? That would be pretty sick. I know alot of guys in my gym that use Animal products and the fuckin gym by me is a zoo with all the Animal's there. Besides most of the guy's in the Animal crew could check out Bev Francis' Powerhouse gym here on Long Island....just a big suggesetion. How about it AnimalRep?

eblnyc
01-09-08, 9:52 pm
Ok guys, this is the official Cage team confirmed so far. Along with J-Dawg, Juggernaut, Punisher, Rage, Intensity and others.......

Wrath
Machine
J-Rock
Big Al
Powerfreak

ok..i have to say your missing someone here..i think that Tiny's name should be on this list..his post and threads speak for themselves..

Maharg
01-09-08, 9:53 pm
when was the last time that the Cage came to the East Coast? I know most of the guys are from near there. Why not New York? Or possibly Long Island? That would be pretty sick. I know alot of guys in my gym that use Animal products and the fuckin gym by me is a zoo with all the Animal's there. Besides most of the guy's in the Animal crew could check out Bev Francis' Powerhouse gym here on Long Island....just a big suggesetion. How about it AnimalRep?

Its because it is a part of the Classic. Its not a roadshow or anything.

Havok
01-11-08, 2:58 pm
Alright guys I have some more big names for Saturday and want to confirm some earlier post from some other guys...........

Yes Gene Rychlak will be there doing his own bench exhibition on Saturday need I say more?

And two world record holders George Halbert (733 @ 220lb) and Jason Fry (705 @ 181lb) will be doing a bench brawl on Saturday too.

The schedule is still being finalized but I will list the events for all 3 days as soon as I can. Trust me it's worth the wait.

Wasteland
01-11-08, 3:02 pm
Sounds like there will be some serious lifting will be going on in the Cage.

Feel The Power
01-19-08, 8:33 am
I'm gonna be taking pictures and videos out the ass at the arnold. haha. I will make sure to post them online. Trust me I'm pumped to have the time off work and the money to travel to columbus this year. off topic, but is parking tough to find there? Just wanted to plan ahead if I am gonna have to drive all over for a spot. Going to get there mid day Friday and leave sunday morning. Can't wait!!

naturalguy
01-19-08, 8:36 am
I'm gonna be taking pictures and videos out the ass at the arnold. haha. I will make sure to post them online. Trust me I'm pumped to have the time off work and the money to travel to columbus this year. off topic, but is parking tough to find there? Just wanted to plan ahead if I am gonna have to drive all over for a spot. Going to get there mid day Friday and leave sunday morning. Can't wait!!

Parking can be tough if you don't get there early but there are plenty of lots around, you may just have to walk a bit. If you do get there early, there is a parking lot right next to the convention center.

jer
01-19-08, 9:54 am
I've got to remember to get an extra memory card to catch all this action at the Arnold.

Phil800101
01-19-08, 8:21 pm

Last year they had free shuttle buses running continuously to and from the expo that stopped at several parking lots/garages, as well as downtown hotels (I'm assuming they will have the same this year). There's a map on the Arnold website somewhere that shows where the lots/garages are, and what routes the buses take. I did this last year...parked in some garage downtown somewhere and caught the bus, and it worked out fairly well.

Feel The Power
01-20-08, 2:33 pm
Thats for the parking info guys.. That would be great if they have the shuttle buses going on this year. If not.. I suppose I could count the walking as a cardio day;-)

Last year they had free shuttle buses running continuously to and from the expo that stopped at several parking lots/garages, as well as downtown hotels (I'm assuming they will have the same this year). There's a map on the Arnold website somewhere that shows where the lots/garages are, and what routes the buses take. I did this last year...parked in some garage downtown somewhere and caught the bus, and it worked out fairly well.