PDA

View Full Version : Universal Women's Fitness Pak

icanrace
12-09-07, 7:56 pm
I was wondering if any of you can give me some info on this product? I'm thinkin of switching my wife to this pak.
What I want to know is the following:

How many pills are there per pak or that you take per day?

What is the size comparison to Animal Pak?

Any help would be appreciated.

ty

MELTDOWN
12-09-07, 8:08 pm
http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=130

here ya go, and my wife has used it for years. she tried a/p but felt it was too much. when she found "womens pak" she was stoked and now throws rocks at regular female otc multis.

Barbenders Babe
03-18-08, 12:38 pm
Fellow sisters. . . this is one thing in your daily routine that you cannot live without!!! if you havent tried it you have no idea what you are missing! Barbender got me a case to start with 3 years ago and i have not been without since. not only do you feel absolutely fantastic during our "good" three weeks out of the month but for the fourth week we'd like to do without, they have a fix for that. the pink pack is for that week and you have less cramping & bloating. helps you feel like working out during that week when all you would rather do is curl up in a ball and go back to bed. then to top it off, you hair is stronger and grows like crazy! and i have to mention your nails! save your money on fake ones. your nails will grow like your hair and be stronger than ever. i have all my girls at the gym on them. they all have noticed the difference also!

emcdaniels
06-19-08, 3:42 pm
So my girl is currently using NOW Food's Eve and is about to run out and she's interested in trying the Women's Fitness Pak. She sees me take Animal Pak everyday and is concerned that she'll have to take pills of the same size/amount.

Anyone have any insight on this supplement? How many pills per pack? Maybe some information from someone with first hand experience?

Thanks.

krazyassmexican
06-19-08, 3:56 pm
So my girl is currently using NOW Food's Eve and is about to run out and she's interested in trying the Women's Fitness Pak. She sees me take Animal Pak everyday and is concerned that she'll have to take pills of the same size/amount.

Anyone have any insight on this supplement? How many pills per pack? Maybe some information from someone with first hand experience?

Thanks.

from what i know is not the same ammount and size per bags than animal pak

barbender's babe made a thread about this fitness pak
look it up

Mr. Dead
06-19-08, 4:32 pm
My wife (dd2inxs) uses it, as well... And, has been more than pleased with it...

Cstlfx
11-12-08, 6:20 pm
I'm wondering about the size. I have someone who wants to take them. I know they're good. But how big are the pills?

Dingo
10-06-09, 5:12 pm
My order was refunded to me recently from supp warehouse and bb.com is out of stock as well. has WFP been discontinued? If anyone knows where its available please let me know. My wife is dieing to get a supply of it.

C.Coronato
10-06-09, 5:13 pm
Im almost positive it has been discontinued .. URep will most likely be able to confirm.

J-Dawg
10-06-09, 5:19 pm
Just a heads up--This product has been discontinued by Universal.

Universal Rep
10-06-09, 5:20 pm

Thanks, JD... See ya beat me to it.

Mr. Dead
10-06-09, 5:36 pm

The wife won't be happy about that...

Ricky P
10-06-09, 5:45 pm
Anything in the works to replace it? I know my girlfriend is looking for something to use, any suggestions?

JasonG
10-06-09, 6:26 pm
Wow it must have been recently discontinued then. My wife takes it. I believe it's 7 pills and has a week supply of a different pak during pms. They are in pink paks. Some of the pills are like soft gells and none are as big as the one uniliver tab in the regular pak. My wife sucks at taking pills and forgets to take her omega's often but she loves the woman's fitness pak.

Dingo
10-06-09, 8:01 pm

Any particular reason for this?

charlievanriper
10-06-09, 8:39 pm

After calling and speaking with Universal, yes they are discontinued. They have something in mind but will not say anything about it, except it will not be soon. The recomendation from Support was to look at Sportspharma's MultiV. When Crystal is out of her WFP I will be buying that one for her to try, otherwise it will be another order of Pak.
Thier is nothing else out thier that she likes.

Dingo
10-06-09, 11:12 pm
massnutrition had 20 boxes left, we ordered 15. i havent found anyone else who has any....

J-Dawg
10-08-09, 8:34 am
The wife won't be happy about that...

Anything in the works to replace it? I know my girlfriend is looking for something to use, any suggestions?

Wow it must have been recently discontinued then. My wife takes it. I believe it's 7 pills and has a week supply of a different pak during pms. They are in pink paks. Some of the pills are like soft gells and none are as big as the one uniliver tab in the regular pak. My wife sucks at taking pills and forgets to take her omega's often but she loves the woman's fitness pak.

After calling and speaking with Universal, yes they are discontinued. They have something in mind but will not say anything about it, except it will not be soon. The recomendation from Support was to look at Sportspharma's MultiV. When Crystal is out of her WFP I will be buying that one for her to try, otherwise it will be another order of Pak.
Thier is nothing else out thier that she likes.

massnutrition had 20 boxes left, we ordered 15. i havent found anyone else who has any....

We're in the process of culling our extensive line and although we'd ideally like to keep everything, we needed to fine tune our offerings going forward and a few of the more niche offerings weren't able to make the cut. A good suggestion for a replacement for the time being would be SportPharma's Multi-V: http://sportpharma.com/products/multiv.cfm

Dingo
10-09-09, 12:39 am
We're in the process of culling our extensive line and although we'd ideally like to keep everything, we needed to fine tune our offerings going forward and a few of the more niche offerings weren't able to make the cut. A good suggestion for a replacement for the time being would be SportPharma's Multi-V: http://sportpharma.com/products/multiv.cfm

What else has been cut?