PDA

View Full Version : South Dakota Animals

Riesjs
12-12-07, 5:01 pm
Who is out there?? Lets get this one going as well and make the Midwest strong..I am here to get you off the ground

I am sure this will get moved to the board - just gotta get you guys started somehwere!

norrim1
12-12-07, 5:05 pm
I'm with you on this one too. South Dakota is right in our back yard. I know of a few SD members on the forvm. I will get in contact with them and see what we can come up with here. Wisconsin and Iowa are coming along nicely too. With enough support we can get South Dakota up and running in no time.

Riesjs
12-13-07, 7:13 pm
no one?

norrim1
12-13-07, 7:22 pm
no one?

I PM'd some SD members. There's only a few on here, but one guy is pretty active and I've spoken to him before.

Jvision
12-22-07, 12:43 pm
I'm Located in South Dakota if that helps....

norrim1
12-22-07, 12:51 pm
I'm Located in South Dakota if that helps....

Cool, welcome aboard bro! If you have any questions about the ABC just let us know.

Jvision
12-22-07, 11:07 pm
Yeah, I need more info..I am sort of in the dark on this....thanks!

B.C.
01-27-08, 5:30 pm
I'm all the way on the west side of the state near Rapid City. I'm in the military too, so my schedule's hit and miss. I'd love to attend a session, but Sioux Falls is a 4 hour drive for me. It'll be hard for me to get together with the guys from MN. I've tried to find some Animals here at Ellsworth, but no luck so far.

gohawks76
05-13-08, 10:23 pm
i am located in sioux falls so what is this all about.

B.C.
05-13-08, 10:37 pm
i am located in sioux falls so what is this all about.

Well, Bro...there aren't many takers so far. I sure would like to get a chapter going here, but it's gonna take a bit more interest. Try spreading the word, and we'll see what we can do.

B.C.
07-02-08, 11:00 pm
I'm generating some interest here on base, I may be able to get a small chapter going on here.

B.C.
07-07-08, 1:08 am
Fuck just the base. If Sioux Falls is the best we can do, we'll go with it. Any Animals out there from anywhere in South Dakota, let me know. We WILL NOT be left out of the ABC revolution. Where do you train in Sioux Falls, gohawks?

younggun20
07-07-08, 10:23 pm
Hey just found this thread. Anyways I'm a student at USD so meeting up in Sioux Falls would not be a problem. Also, I can guarantee two other's who would be down and between the three of us we could probably get some more.

B.C.
07-07-08, 10:58 pm
Hey just found this thread. Anyways I'm a student at USD so meeting up in Sioux Falls would not be a problem. Also, I can guarantee two other's who would be down and between the three of us we could probably get some more.

Welcome to the Forvm younggun.

B.C.
07-15-08, 6:11 pm
I got 2 new members here. They should be posting soon. We're on our way to a chapter here in SD.

danielascott
07-17-08, 12:19 am
i'm down for this

B.C.
07-17-08, 5:51 am
i'm down for this

Sweet. We need to get Peter and Matt on here too. We'll get this thing going. I'm hoping Goodfella can get some guys from the Firehouse in on it too. He's already in.

B.C.
08-19-08, 1:49 pm
All right, so things are finally calming down around Ellsworth, and we have our guys back from the sandbox. It's time for me to get back on this thing and get it going. I'm back on the recruiting trail, and hopefully we'll have something going on here in the near future.

Terible1
10-01-08, 1:42 am
Hey whats up i live in west palm beach, florida right now but soon i will be in Rapid City, South Dakota. I know there really isn't to much to do out there so hopefully i can find some hole in the wall gym or whatever (i perfer older equipment anyway) but my girlfriend moved out there for school and becuase shes got everything cheap due to being a native american, so i will soon be arriving there, actually in about 2 1/2 weeks. I think it would be awesome to start a chapter out there somewhere, let me know whats going on and give me some information about doing so!

Jeremy

B.C.
10-01-08, 11:03 am
Hey whats up i live in west palm beach, florida right now but soon i will be in Rapid City, South Dakota. I know there really isn't to much to do out there so hopefully i can find some hole in the wall gym or whatever (i perfer older equipment anyway) but my girlfriend moved out there for school and becuase shes got everything cheap due to being a native american, so i will soon be arriving there, actually in about 2 1/2 weeks. I think it would be awesome to start a chapter out there somewhere, let me know whats going on and give me some information about doing so!

Jeremy

Dude, you're in for some kinda culture shock when you get up here! I'm in the military, so I train exclusively on base, but there are a lot of little gyms down town. There is a place called The Weight Room, there's a 24 Hour Fitness, and a couple of MMA gyms. I have been trying to get an ABC Chapter started here for months, so I'll keep you posted on how that's going. Let me know what part of town you end up staying in. Good luck with the move brother.

C.Coronato
05-13-09, 11:07 am
T -- Ever find a gym? Hows things going out there?

B.C.
05-13-09, 6:47 pm
Yeah, dude, what's the deal with ya'? I'm still trying like hell to get something going here. Bodybuilding is not big here at all. Most of the fit people are either in the military, or they're hikers/bikers...everyone else is seriously out of shape. I'm surprised this place doesn't make the Men's Health Fattest Cities list every fucking year.

C.Coronato
06-16-09, 10:50 am
BC - WHo ya train with now a days?

B.C.
06-16-09, 12:41 pm
Jason, my troop from work. He's dedicated and he goes hard. How's it going your way?

C.Coronato
06-16-09, 3:27 pm
Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

South Dakota ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13282)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. Thanks. If you have any questions PM me.

C.Coronato
09-03-09, 4:19 pm
Whats up BC? You still around training my man?

B.C.
09-04-09, 3:08 am
You know it big man. Scrambling to get stuff done to the house before fall/winter hits...and my little man has me running ragged. I'm still getting it in every chance I get though. How's it goin' over your way? You're in here more often than people who actually live in SD...lol.

C.Coronato
09-04-09, 9:17 am
Haha, yea man im just trying to help the movement along. Get people involved i think it makes the younger guys drive towards bettering themselves, and the older guys remain young, a win win in all situations.

C.Coronato
02-17-10, 2:08 pm
Here is your invitation:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

C.Coronato
02-15-11, 9:44 am

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

NashoArms
04-05-11, 4:49 pm
Hey fellas will there ever be any ABC's in the midwest sometime this year?

Little Z
04-06-11, 2:29 pm
Hey brother, interest in the ABC movement is always great to see.. lately the activity in SD has been to say the least, absent..

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?13282-South-Dakota-Animals

I am sure you've been there and read the posts, but if you post on that thread, that's your best bet for finding any other members.. You can always get a session together yourself if you have other people in your area interested in the Animal Barbell Club.. good luck brother..

NashoArms
04-06-11, 3:51 pm
Im in South Dakota, sioux falls to be exact

C.Coronato
02-03-12, 10:47 am

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory