PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee Animals

Big Byrd
12-14-07, 7:51 am
im in Chattanooga Tn,

anybody else nearby? I drive to Atlanta occasionally to train too.

stump55
12-16-07, 1:01 pm
Chatsworth,GA. About 45 minutes south of Chattanooga.

IRBS
12-16-07, 3:03 pm
I'm in North Alabama, so I'm pretty close.

BackRowBack
12-18-07, 1:59 am
I'm in Knoxville, bout an hour and a half north. I'd love to get in on this.

shadowmajik
12-18-07, 7:23 pm
I have a house up Kodak and I am going to be there over the holidays I'm down for something anytime while in the area

commandofootball77
12-20-07, 8:44 am
Sup guys, im in Hendersonville ,Tn. About 20 miles north of Nashville.

widdlewade44
12-20-07, 8:28 pm
Sup guys, im in Hendersonville ,Tn. About 20 miles north of Nashville.

Glad you found this group bro. Big Byrd is an impressive Animal to say the least...

Be sure to check out the videos in his signature...

Kevin
widdlewade44

sawwedoff
01-02-08, 11:11 am
im in loudon,tn. near knoxville or chat. either one.. we need a barbell club are east tennessee that be bad ass!

dungeonlifter13
01-02-08, 1:36 pm
In Knoxville, would love to have a session Byrd. What do we need to do to make this happen? I can bring 4 or 5 guys from my gym.

Big Byrd
01-02-08, 11:18 pm
In Knoxville, would love to have a session Byrd. What do we need to do to make this happen? I can bring 4 or 5 guys from my gym.

where do u guys train at up there? I have been training all by myself for a while now. be good to have a group to train with every once in a while.

dungeonlifter13
01-03-08, 11:09 am
I train at 3 different gyms depending on work schedule. Courtsouth, Rush, and Absolute. There is a pretty hardcore one that has a cult following about 15 minutes outside of Knoxville that I just heard of recently that I want to go to. I would love to have you up here to train. Just msg me if going to be in area and i'll get you in.

stump55
01-03-08, 11:17 am
When I'm in north GA I train at a 24 hour gym in town.I play f-ball in Alabama so I'm only home during May, June, and half of July. Im usually home about one weekend a month during the offseason.

Big Swole
01-03-08, 9:42 pm
Anybody from Florence, Alabama?

Monk
01-13-08, 11:26 pm
Smyrna,Tennessee here. 20 or so minutes from Nashville.

gunner79
01-30-08, 10:43 am
What up guys, I live in middle Tennessee. Any Animals in middle TN? Cookeville to be exact, just wanted to see if anyone on this board was in my area so we can get this thing going.

gunner79
01-30-08, 10:50 am
I'm in Cookeville, TN. About half way between Nashville and Knoxville

Big Byrd
01-31-08, 12:15 am
so far we got 2-3 in Nashville, 5-6 in knox, and 2 in chatt. everybody is about 2 hrs apart. so what u guys thinkin? ild like to hit nashville myself.

dungeonlifter13
02-03-08, 9:53 am
Nashville fine by me....just get a roll call and set a date. About 2 and a half hours for me.

jhicks3301
02-03-08, 9:58 am
I actually go home quite a bit to North Alabama and will be movin back home soon..

If I'm in town I'll be down to throw some iron at an ABC event

nck219
02-03-08, 10:50 am
if you guys hold an ABC in nashville i'd deffinately come...although its 2 states away, its only about a 2 1/2 hour drive from me!

house_of_pain_xxl
02-26-08, 10:42 pm
I'm in Knoxville too...

dungeonlifter13
02-27-08, 8:46 am
I'm in Knoxville too...

Where do you train brother?

Eaves
02-28-08, 12:03 pm
I'm currently in Knoxville for school but I live in Cleveland, 30 minutes from Chatt, during the summer.

x10fire
02-29-08, 9:21 am
Knoxville here just joined the forvm. Whats UP

sawwedoff
02-29-08, 3:12 pm
welcome to the forum, im around loudon, area. which is just south of knoxville, i train at home. but ya id love to have a animal bar bell meeting near us

atrain11b
03-03-08, 7:34 am
Not quite middle for me, more west. Dover out by Land between the Lakes, but I have been to Cookville.

atrain11b
03-03-08, 7:39 am
Dover/Clarksville TN. Makes it nice being in the Army, trying to return to Fort Campbell after Korea. Been away from home to long now.

Will be back to TN for 2 weeks on leave in May. Excited about this. Wife has me all over the place when I get home. Plan to spend a few days in Gatlinburg, then drive to Florida to see my Dad, then come back up to Atlanta for the Rowdy Friends tour with Skynyrd and Hank Jr.

Hell it all sounds like fun, but I was hoping to sit on Lake Barkley with my pole.

phlex_ing
03-11-08, 1:14 pm
i'm in benton T.N. close to Cleveland but would love to join and i would find a way .

G Diesel
03-14-08, 8:49 am
Gotta get my boy Big Byrd in the mix on this one... You know he has the hookups with all the hardcore Tennessee iron jungles. Peace, G

sbdaniel2239
05-09-08, 8:26 pm
I'm in Varnell, Georgia. Just north of Dalton

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-23-08, 11:16 pm
Memphis here.

If anyone is ever in the area, our paths must cross for a training session.

The last guy who was training with me... this 19-year-old kid... after a leg day, he limped off, and told one of the guys that works there... and I quote... "That motherfucker is crazy..."

That was the last day anyone has seen him there. He has not come back.

So I need someone to raise Hell with, because no one else there is down for it.

gators92
07-01-08, 10:31 am
What up guys, I live in middle Tennessee. Any Animals in middle TN? Cookeville to be exact, just wanted to see if anyone on this board was in my area so we can get this thing going.

I live not to far from atrain, in paris,tn would love to get in on some of this also.

Eli
09-20-08, 4:01 pm
Memphis here.

The last guy who was training with me... this 19-year-old kid... after a leg day, he limped off, and told one of the guys that works there... and I quote... "That motherfucker is crazy..."

Hey man I live in the Bartlett/Memphis area. I'm 21 and a beginner but I'd love to get some tips and see how its really done. I try and hit the gym 5 days a week after school with every other day being cardio.

BackRowBack
09-20-08, 6:57 pm
Hey, I forgot about this post. It seems like we have enough around knoxville to do a small one here, though.

YoshiBeast
10-22-08, 2:37 pm
Sup fellas. Im from the middle tennessee area. Not to far from cookeville acctually. Just joined here. Thought i would say whats up peeps. Halla at ya boy.

Enforcer
10-22-08, 3:05 pm

Give it time bro and this chapter will continue to grow. It may start small, maybe only 2-3 members but then as time passes that number will grow. You may want to hit up the coordinators from the other TN chapters to see how far they are from you to try and meet a gym and train togther. Also try to get some of your freinds from the gym you train at to come in here and give your thread some support. Just send them the link so they can find their way. If you need anything along the way feel free to hit me up.

atrain11b
11-14-08, 8:32 pm
I am back in Middle TN, and would love to get this thing rolling, lets all start recruiting. I was going to do what I could to start a Ft. Campbell chapter, but with a few interested in a middle TN chapter it makes sense to include Ft. Campbell in that chapter. I would volunteer to be the coordinator, as I can get quite a few numbers from Ft. Campbell. With that, IF I was to be a coordinator, I would like someone else to help me out for those times that the Army might throw something unforseen my way that might overlap a scheduled event.

Lets do what we need to, to get this thread, and this chapter growing. If there is someone else who would want to be a coordinator please speak up!

RENFRO
12-14-08, 10:52 pm
Anything still going on in here fellas? I'm in the nashville area...

atrain11b
12-15-08, 4:11 pm
Anything still going on in here fellas? I'm in the nashville area...

Renfro, I'm in the Clarksville area. I am trying to get something going for a Ft. Campbell/ Middle TN ABC.

Invite all those you know, tell them to sign up, and post here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14599

atrain11b
12-15-08, 4:43 pm
For the Soldiers on Ft Campbell, here is the link to the Ft Campbell ABC: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=22445

Little Z
01-14-09, 4:06 pm
Yo brothers..

Im an Ohio Animal down here in TN for a short time.. around the Hermitage area..

Anyone able to get together? I havent hit any iron since ive been on the road, hit me with a PM if interested.

spaceclown
04-14-09, 8:21 pm
I am heading to Nashville in a couple weeks. Anyone want to train let me know. If you know a good gym also hit me up via PM. I am staying by the Airport but have wheels.

atrain11b
04-15-09, 10:15 pm
I am heading to Nashville in a couple weeks. Anyone want to train let me know. If you know a good gym also hit me up via PM. I am staying by the Airport but have wheels.

Not sure about the gyms in that area, but I'll do some research, I'm about 45 mins away. You going to be there over the weekend (Fri-Sun)? If so, I can sing by for a workout!

Big Byrd
05-11-09, 4:42 pm
Need help from MEMPHIS Animals

Hey guys, i need some help from those of you in the Memphis, TN area. i will be moving to Memphis in mid July to start law school and i need some help finding a job for my new bride and info on apartments and elementary schools.

My wife is an accounting clerk for a local bank with 7 years experience. We will take anything we can find, but want to try to stay in the finance and accounting fields. Any bank, CPA firm, attorney office... whatever. If know of anyone hiring or places to look into please let me know.

i would also like to know who is around for me to catch a good workout with when i can.

C.Coronato
05-15-09, 9:55 am
Hows everybody doing in here TN. Summer time and its time to get an ABC. Any thoughts?

G Diesel
05-15-09, 4:35 pm
I've heard great things about Train Station Fitness in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Supposed to be a hardcore spot and a place that encourages heavy training. How far is that from you guys?

Peace, G

BackRowBack
05-16-09, 4:35 pm
Any of you who are in Knoxville, do you go to UT and are you here this summer? We should hook up a training session. I've probably seen you before anyways at Trecs. lol

C.Coronato
06-16-09, 10:56 am
Whats going on fellas. Any word on another ABC yet?

C.Coronato
06-16-09, 3:30 pm
Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

Tennessee and North Georgia ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13336)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. Thanks. If you have any questions PM me.

C.Coronato
09-03-09, 4:13 pm
Whats going on Tenn. Any new animals around town?

C.Coronato
09-03-09, 4:20 pm
Whats up Big Byrd? You still around? Hows school?

bigkahuna08
12-22-09, 2:08 pm
Hey guys im in nashville out of school and cookeville in school

BigNick2112
01-20-10, 11:42 pm
Hey guys im in nashville out of school and cookeville in school

Hey man we train at the trainstation out in chattanooga, if you ever want to comeand join us we are always down for it

Cole673a
01-20-10, 11:50 pm
i live in covington, tn about 30mins from memphis,tn.. anyone??

BeastTom
01-31-10, 6:14 pm
Reppin Memphis here.

Cole673a
02-03-10, 8:10 pm
wanna meet up some time and workout?

C.Coronato
02-16-10, 9:43 am
Here is your invitation:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

G Diesel
02-16-10, 10:30 am
Gotta come on out and represent Big Byrd country at the National ABC.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
02-22-10, 5:33 pm
The Official Invite:

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

anabolicgeek
03-02-10, 5:35 pm
whats up guys new here in nashville tn. But im in Antioch. Need a good gym asap. getting the itch bad. what are the good gyms by antioch? plz need help!! lol

allnatural89
03-08-10, 10:02 pm
hey guys im new to this animal ABC thing....im in murfreesboro, tn. i train in the same gym that brandon curry and flex lewis train. brandon use to be a personal trainer here. Olympus Athletic Club. anyone near the boro??

punchy
03-24-10, 4:58 pm
Hey whats up my fellow Animals I'm in Nashville, and I'm down to chat with some fellow Animals in this area...

Big Byrd
03-25-10, 12:04 pm
i live in covington, tn about 30mins from memphis,tn.. anyone??

Im in Memphis. Powerlifting, raw and geared. We train off Exit 25 on I-40 in arlington

jhicks3301
06-30-10, 11:05 am
i live in Huntsville AL but I'm down to drive up to Tenn for a session

rockyIV
07-26-10, 10:08 am
Memphis here.

Memphis checking in. I workout in Germantown

C.Coronato
02-16-11, 1:32 pm

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

RSTRAD
04-13-11, 10:48 am
Definitely would want to come to Chatt and train but we have quite a few guys here at my gym in Lebanon(30 minutes east of Nashville) that would want to start one in Nash or Middle TN all together.

RENFRO
04-19-11, 8:24 pm
Definitely would want to come to Chatt and train but we have quite a few guys here at my gym in Lebanon(30 minutes east of Nashville) that would want to start one in Nash or Middle TN all together.

Best believe I'd drive down on a weekend if sports village hosted one! Drop a line to G Diesel about being the coordinator for that area dude? I'm sure sports village wouldn't mind hosting one...about all you need is the gym's approval (might give the animal guys a bit of a discount if you get a big enough group) and a place to grab grub afterwards...Los!

RSTRAD
04-19-11, 11:46 pm
yeah man you know i'm good for it...If they don't do it then I am sure that Graves will want to....I'm mentioning it to some of the guys to get a group going.

LANEANDERS
05-24-11, 2:23 pm
I'm in Johnson City, TN

Appollonian
05-24-11, 2:58 pm
I don't live in Tennessee anymore, but visit middle Tennessee every month to see family. If I can line my schedule up, I would come out to an event for sure.

Big Jimmer
05-24-11, 8:08 pm
I'm in madison and train at anytime fitness goodletsville, hendersonville. I work in Lebanon so I frequent Graves most of the time now.

GUNS
08-10-11, 1:24 am
Big Byrd, Im going to send you a PM on what Im thinking. Basically, some of the guys that frequent eachothers page, are wanting to get together. I figured no better way than to do a ABC and looks like Nashville may be the place for us to all get centrally located. Trying right now for the morning of Oct 1st or 2nd. I will PM you all the details since you are the TN coordinator.

GUNS
08-28-11, 2:04 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?36998-Tennessee-(Jackson)-Animals&p=1149263#post1149263

GUNS
07-03-12, 3:34 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?39020-2nd-Annual-middle-Tennessee-ABC

Just getting this started folks so plenty time for planning!

shortstack
07-10-12, 10:05 am
Hey Brothers. I'm going to be in Nashville this next weekend, 15-17th for sure for work and need to hit up a good spot. I know that I'll have either early mornings or possible nights after 5-6. I'll be at a trade show all day so it's really up in the air when 'll be free but if there are any good spots or anyone trains in the mornings, let me know and I'll get the rental and see if we can hook up.

I'm training for a Push Pull PL meet in October and next week is my singles week and i don't want to miss it. I have to hit bench and Squat Monday and Tuesday.

Thanks to anyone that can help a brother out. lol

Jeremy

GUNS
07-10-12, 10:18 am
Yeah there are a couple of people close to there. Maybe Josh(app) can hook you up.

Josh, any word on any gym's yet!

Appollonian
07-10-12, 3:34 pm
Hey Brothers. I'm going to be in Nashville this next weekend, 15-17th for sure for work and need to hit up a good spot. I know that I'll have either early mornings or possible nights after 5-6. I'll be at a trade show all day so it's really up in the air when 'll be free but if there are any good spots or anyone trains in the mornings, let me know and I'll get the rental and see if we can hook up.

I'm training for a Push Pull PL meet in October and next week is my singles week and i don't want to miss it. I have to hit bench and Squat Monday and Tuesday.

Thanks to anyone that can help a brother out. lol

Jeremy

Shortstack (Jeremy), check out this link here Nashville Athletic Club (http://nashvilleathleticclub.com/). I work out at the Franklin Athletic Club (20 minutes south of Nashville), and I've also worked out at the Murfreesboro location. This is where we are going to have our next ABC (once the management gets back to me that it's OK), and I'm going to visit it make sure it's a solid place, but I won't make it there before this weekend. I called the manager and left a message, but when I talk to him I'll make sure they have at least one power rack; the FAC and MAC each have two.

I hit chest on Monday, and I might be able to make it to the NAC if you want someone from the FORVM to train with. Let me know what you think, and I'll confirm by Friday what I can do.

Yeah there are a couple of people close to there. Maybe Josh(app) can hook you up.

Josh, any word on any gym's yet!

Not yet... I'm going to call again this afternoon. I think the Nashville Athletic Club just due to proximity of your son's game, and because there are a lot of restaraunts in Nashville.

Appollonian
07-10-12, 4:24 pm
I've called the Nashville Atheletic Club (orange hyperlink above) again and barring any unforeseen issues, we are good for September 15th, 2012, at 6:00 PM. I'm still picking a restaraunt...

GUNS
07-10-12, 10:42 pm
All sounds good Josh! Excited about this one!

shortstack
07-15-12, 8:42 pm
Shortstack (Jeremy), check out this link here Nashville Athletic Club (http://nashvilleathleticclub.com/). I work out at the Franklin Athletic Club (20 minutes south of Nashville), and I've also worked out at the Murfreesboro location. This is where we are going to have our next ABC (once the management gets back to me that it's OK), and I'm going to visit it make sure it's a solid place, but I won't make it there before this weekend. I called the manager and left a message, but when I talk to him I'll make sure they have at least one power rack; the FAC and MAC each have two.

I hit chest on Monday, and I might be able to make it to the NAC if you want someone from the FORVM to train with. Let me know what you think, and I'll confirm by Friday what I can do.

Thanks Brother. I have to hit Squats sometime between now and wednesday and I'm pretty open in the mornings. not so sure about night but let me know when you are around and I'll see if we can make something work. I'll shoot over my cell # and you can text or call if something works.

Jeremy

Appollonian
07-15-12, 9:52 pm
Thanks Brother. I have to hit Squats sometime between now and wednesday and I'm pretty open in the mornings. not so sure about night but let me know when you are around and I'll see if we can make something work. I'll shoot over my cell # and you can text or call if something works.

Jeremy

Sounds good. Let's see if we can't make this happen.

As for muscle groups I'm still trying to heal a torn hamstring, so no squats, but at the very least I can provide a spot.

fr3akjuggernaut
01-06-13, 8:58 am
fr3akjuggernaut here..new to the chattanooga area and lookin to get in touch with some real lifters here.
-JG

Appollonian
01-07-13, 8:15 am
fr3akjuggernaut here..new to the chattanooga area and lookin to get in touch with some real lifters here.
-JG

We had two guys from Nashville/Middle Tennessee show up to the last event GUNS got together in this thread Middle TN ABC Thread (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?39020-2nd-Annual-Middle-Tennessee/page3); bigkahuna08 and myself. A few other maybes but they couldn't make it for various reasons.

Three guys from MS showed up, too. They would be a maybe right now, but will probably make another trip later this year, I'll ask what they're thinking.

If we can get a few more "yes" votes from people in the area, I think we could get something together in a reasonable amount of time. I'll start sending out some PMs and see what the interest level is at right now. Thanks for the interest!

bigkahuna08
01-18-13, 2:06 pm
that would be so awesome to have another ABC! let's get it done boys!

Appollonian
01-18-13, 2:11 pm
that would be so awesome to have another ABC! let's get it done boys!

Alright we got 3, I'll shoot some PMs again and see what can happen!

Jgrasham
02-24-13, 8:39 pm
Dayton tn here. Train at atlas in dayton

Determined.
03-07-13, 12:54 pm
Anyone lift near Memphis?

Big Byrd
03-09-13, 12:36 pm
Anyone lift near Memphis?

Yes. Hit NBS Fitness in Cordova, on Trinity behind the Walmart. All Elite FTS equipment and plenty of strongman toys. Great gym great crew.

http://nbsfitness.net/

btw, have we met?

Big Byrd
03-09-13, 12:38 pm

In Chattanooga at Train Station in Soddy Daisy/ Dallas Bay

bigkahuna08
04-03-13, 12:37 am
definitely need to get another one going this year. Last year was awesome with GUNZ and Appollonian. Would like to get maybe two workout groups together to lift. Last year we cycled 5 guys with shoulders and worked out well surprisingly, we killed it! BigByrd would be awesome if you could join us. I heard you were at the Conquer hours a few weeks ago. I got to Gold's gym in hendersonville, but I know some people there at Fitness plus. I went to the conquer hours early, so not many people were there initially.

Appollonian
04-04-13, 1:18 pm
I'm in agreement with Big Kahuna.

GUNS will have to let us know his availability, but Big Kahuna and I have tossed around the idea of May 18th, a little over a month from now. I contacted Sam Byrd and he said if we give him the date he can contact a facility for us, I just want a solid headcount before I take it to that stage.

I'll probably be bringing 1 person (my wife) and maybe 2-3 others. I'll follow up on some PMs and see if I can get others in here.

GUNS
04-04-13, 8:52 pm
Ill have to ask the wife. The boys as well. No more softball at that time so maybe!

Big Byrd
04-04-13, 10:18 pm
The gym in Nashville I have in mind already has a night similar to the ABC called Conquer Hour. I think it is every friday night from 4-7. Would be good to get in there with that. They have a DJ set up blasting music and selling local meathead clothing line and whatnot. Its run by my diet prep guy.

Big Byrd
04-04-13, 10:19 pm
definitely need to get another one going this year. Last year was awesome with GUNZ and Appollonian. Would like to get maybe two workout groups together to lift. Last year we cycled 5 guys with shoulders and worked out well surprisingly, we killed it! BigByrd would be awesome if you could join us. I heard you were at the Conquer hours a few weeks ago. I got to Gold's gym in hendersonville, but I know some people there at Fitness plus. I went to the conquer hours early, so not many people were there initially.

Yea i had to work late so didnt make in time to work out, so just went to dinner with everyone for Ryans birthday and ate all his cake!

Conquer Hour is moving to a new gym soon btw. I think thats still on the DL tho

GUNS
04-05-13, 11:36 pm
The gym in Nashville I have in mind already has a night similar to the ABC called Conquer Hour. I think it is every friday night from 4-7. Would be good to get in there with that. They have a DJ set up blasting music and selling local meathead clothing line and whatnot. Its run by my diet prep guy.

Thats pretty cool!

Sam, Looking forward to you guys coming down to Richards place! Maybe we'll get to bang some iron there!

Big Byrd
04-06-13, 12:35 am
fo sho

bigkahuna08
04-08-13, 11:24 pm
Yea i had to work late so didnt make in time to work out, so just went to dinner with everyone for Ryans birthday and ate all his cake!

Conquer Hour is moving to a new gym soon btw. I think thats still on the DL tho

I knew about it pretty soon after it was being built. there are people from CH who go to gold's and they were telling me about it. That would be awesome to have an ABc at the new gym. I would really enjoy that!

KettleBellFreak
04-19-13, 1:50 pm
If an ABC is done in Tennessee, best believe kettlebellfreak is anxious to come. Would love to learn something from guys who have done this a lot longer than me.

Appollonian said something to me in a PM about mid may, is that about right?

bigkahuna08
04-20-13, 12:06 am
sound about right! haven't spoken with him recently, but that is what we were shooting for.

Appollonian
04-20-13, 9:34 am
If an ABC is done in Tennessee, best believe kettlebellfreak is anxious to come. Would love to learn something from guys who have done this a lot longer than me.

Appollonian said something to me in a PM about mid may, is that about right?

May 18th was a date bigkahuna08 and I had discussed but nothing was firmed up.

sound about right! haven't spoken with him recently, but that is what we were shooting for.

From what Big Byrd was saying, I didn't know if we wanted to do the power hour deal, or an ABC on the weekend. I'm open either way, but I'd like to see what the folks outside of Middle TN think.

Let me ask a few more people one more time, then I'll shoot you a PM by tonight, I'd like to firm something up soon so folks can have a month to make plans.

GUNS
04-20-13, 10:32 am
Sorry guys Ill be sitting this one out. Most likely not until Aug or so at best.

Appollonian
04-20-13, 11:10 am
Sorry guys Ill be sitting this one out. Most likely not until Aug or so at best.

Not a problem Jimmy, I know it's a word people use too often these days, but your support has been legendary. And when you can make it we will have another ABC.

KettleBellFreak
04-20-13, 11:50 am
Well guys, I'd be game to go as long as its on a weekend during the year, or anytime during june and july because of school. I can drive damn near anywhere in tennessee too.

I've been thinking it would be a cool thing to go to, if anyone makes a decision on when and where it'll be held, or if it'll be held, please just shoot me a PM.

bigkahuna08
04-21-13, 6:56 pm
totally fine jimmy! you have a lot going on. hope prep is going well. May 18th would be a good date! if sam can get that gym it would be sweet, but depending on the people it is a right squeeze from what I have heard. Idk if we could do the conquer hours with everyone else there because of the size. I could ask the gold's I go to in Hendersonville, but idk what hoops to go through for that. Any suggestions josh?

Appollonian
05-15-13, 1:27 pm
totally fine jimmy! you have a lot going on. hope prep is going well. May 18th would be a good date! if sam can get that gym it would be sweet, but depending on the people it is a right squeeze from what I have heard. Idk if we could do the conquer hours with everyone else there because of the size. I could ask the gold's I go to in Hendersonville, but idk what hoops to go through for that. Any suggestions josh?

I've not been able to get anything special together on my end attendance wise. We can have an ABC with just 3-4 people, but I was shooting for more.

If we want to meet up, just a few of us, to train this month I'm down for that, or let's start planning something for June, even if it is just 3-4 of us we'll make enough energy to fill the gym.

bigkahuna08
05-24-13, 12:32 pm
I've not been able to get anything special together on my end attendance wise. We can have an ABC with just 3-4 people, but I was shooting for more.

If we want to meet up, just a few of us, to train this month I'm down for that, or let's start planning something for June, even if it is just 3-4 of us we'll make enough energy to fill the gym.

im down for that!

Frank the tank
12-09-13, 7:59 pm
I am a new young lifter (18) about 30 minutes outside of Chattanooga. I have a few questions and was wondering if I could get some help, Im preparing for my first powerlifting competition at the end of March. I was making very good progress on all my lifts, and I still am on my squat and deadlift, but I have stalled on my bench at 450, and I have seemed to go down in weight the past couple of weeks. I would love to be able to pick an experienced lifters brain, and watch or have a traing session with somebody who really knows what they are doing and can help me progress.

Thanks
any and all help will be appreciated

devastation
12-11-13, 12:28 pm
I am a new young lifter (18) about 30 minutes outside of Chattanooga. I have a few questions and was wondering if I could get some help, Im preparing for my first powerlifting competition at the end of March. I was making very good progress on all my lifts, and I still am on my squat and deadlift, but I have stalled on my bench at 450, and I have seemed to go down in weight the past couple of weeks. I would love to be able to pick an experienced lifters brain, and watch or have a traing session with somebody who really knows what they are doing and can help me progress.

Thanks
any and all help will be appreciated

i live in chattanooga brother...train at a gym here. sent u a msg via PM. hit me up

pbr
01-13-14, 10:39 pm
Hey guys, I'm in M'boro and moving out of the burbs to Nashville this summer. Any gym recommendations?

Appollonian
01-14-14, 8:56 am
Hey guys, I'm in M'boro and moving out of the burbs to Nashville this summer. Any gym recommendations?

Welcome aboard! It's nice to have another middle Tennessee lifter, it'll also be nice to have another potential for an ABC, too.

I can't find the gym Big Byrd was referring to with the Conquest Hour, but maybe if you want to PM him he can let you know. I've lifted at the Nashville Athletic Club (http://nashvilleathleticclub.com/) myself and that it was pretty good. Where do you lift now?

pbr
01-14-14, 9:11 am
Welcome aboard! It's nice to have another middle Tennessee lifter, it'll also be nice to have another potential for an ABC, too.

I can't find the gym Big Byrd was referring to with the Conquest Hour, but maybe if you want to PM him he can let you know. I've lifted at the Nashville Athletic Club (http://nashvilleathleticclub.com/) myself and that it was pretty good. Where do you lift now?

I was at Anytime and with a trainer at his studio while I cut down. I'm looking for a gym to go month-to-month in the boro while I sell my condo or someplace close to work in Nashville. Was going to try SportsCom and MAC. I can get 3 months cheap from MTSU's gym as an alumn too.

How's the NAC? That's not too far from where I work. Do they have racks or those headgear-for-your-body smith/rack hybrids like Anytime?

Appollonian
01-14-14, 9:14 am
I was at Anytime and with a trainer at his studio while I cut down. I'm looking for a gym to go month-to-month in the boro while I sell my condo or someplace close to work in Nashville. Was going to try SportsCom and MAC. I can get 3 months cheap from MTSU's gym as an alumn too.

How's the NAC? That's not too far from where I work. Do they have racks or those headgear-for-your-body smith/rack hybrids like Anytime?

It's been over a year since I've been there, but they had a full rack and a half rack last time. If you can find the place Big Byrd was talking about, it's probably got more than that, but my Google searches yielded nothing. I'll PM him to see if he can point me in the right direction. Regardless they should offer you 4 free workouts to see what you like.

I'm fairly sure the NAC has month to month plans with a relatively small upfront fee, or an annual contract with no upfront fee.

pbr
01-14-14, 7:52 pm
It's been over a year since I've been there, but they had a full rack and a half rack last time. If you can find the place Big Byrd was talking about, it's probably got more than that, but my Google searches yielded nothing. I'll PM him to see if he can point me in the right direction. Regardless they should offer you 4 free workouts to see what you like.

I'm fairly sure the NAC has month to month plans with a relatively small upfront fee, or an annual contract with no upfront fee.

Cool, thanks for the welcome and info. I'll check them out.

GunRock
01-17-14, 4:29 am
im in Chattanooga Tn,

anybody else nearby? I drive to Atlanta occasionally to train too.

Hey I live near Cartersville but I get up the Chattanooga quite a bit. Any chance of me coming to the next ABC? I need somebody to critique my bench and deadlift form.

KenMcQueen
02-19-14, 7:26 pm
Just moved to Cleveland TN. I train at a gym here and also the Power Pit in Chattanooga. Any other places in this area you suggest?

GunRock
02-25-14, 7:02 pm

I'm in Dayton quite a bit. My buddy Boo used to train at Atlas now he has a home gym. He's training for his first strongman comp in March. Are you going to the Arnold?

BComplex
03-18-14, 11:59 am
Hey guys new to the FORUM here. Living in knoxville and totally psyched to see there is solid presence around this area. Is there currently an abc out here and if so i would love to get in on it.

Uncle Boo
03-21-14, 6:56 pm
This is ya Uncle Boo I live in Dayton tn looking for animals close by. If anyone is interested in an tenn. A.B.C let me know I want in, and may be able to help

Appollonian
03-24-14, 11:52 am
I'm glad to see some new names in here.

There hasn't been a Nashville ABC since mid-late 2012, but I'm pretty sure with enough notice I can get 3-4 people, including me, together for something in the Middle TN region. If we could get a group of 5-6+ in total, I'm sure we could get a good ABC going.

KenMcQueen, I'm sorry I can't help you out, I'm limited to Nashville, Franklin, and Murfreesboro. Maybe you could send Big Byrd a PM, I think he knows many more gyms throughout the state than I do.

BComplex
03-24-14, 12:22 pm
[QUOTE=Appollonian;1368768]I'm glad to see some new names in here.

There hasn't been a Nashville ABC since mid-late 2012, but I'm pretty sure with enough notice I can get 3-4 people, including me, together for something in the Middle TN region. If we could get a group of 5-6+ in total, I'm sure we could get a good ABC going.

I'd be down for that. I'm free every weekend and could make the drive to the area without too much heads up

Uncle Boo
03-24-14, 11:08 pm
Ok thanks if you deceide to get one together let me know I may be able to make it. I'm just 2 hrs away from Nashville
Thanks again

GunRock
03-26-14, 3:26 am
Just moved to Cleveland TN. I train at a gym here and also the Power Pit in Chattanooga. Any other places in this area you suggest?

Where in Cleveland do you train?

HB4KING
04-14-14, 1:29 pm
Any dates yet for event? Ill be home on leave the whole month of May, I am from Chattanooga and i know the (Train Station) would be a good place to host a event.

Appollonian
04-14-14, 4:07 pm
Any dates yet for event? Ill be home on leave the whole month of May, I am from Chattanooga and i know the (Train Station) would be a good place to host a event.

No dates yet, but it looks like we have 2-3 people that have posted in this thread in the last few months that have shown interest.

As it stands May seems like a good month. It's fairly busy for me, but I can do May 17th.

Please post in here if May is good, and if so which weekend is good for your schedule. I'm going to PM some people and try to get them to post in here, too.

Once we have a solid headcount I'll shoot an email off to make it official.

HB4KING
04-14-14, 10:03 pm
May 17 is good for me, you can count me in.

Uncle Boo
04-15-14, 7:47 pm
No dates yet, but it looks like we have 2-3 people that have posted in this thread in the last few months that have shown interest.

As it stands May seems like a good month. It's fairly busy for me, but I can do May 17th.

Please post in here if May is good, and if so which weekend is good for your schedule. I'm going to PM some people and try to get them to post in here, too.

Once we have a solid headcount I'll shoot an email off to make it official.

May is good for me too. Just let me know

Appollonian
04-16-14, 1:21 pm
Alright, I've heard back from a few others, it's looking like May 24th is the best weekend day for them, is that OK for everyone else?

I'll give this another 1-2 weeks before getting something official together. We had 5 at the last gathering and had a great time, but if you have anyone you'd like to bring please feel free to invite them.

GunRock
04-16-14, 7:02 pm
Alright, I've heard back from a few others, it's looking like May 24th is the best weekend day for them, is that OK for everyone else?

I'll give this another 1-2 weeks before getting something official together. We had 5 at the last gathering and had a great time, but if you have anyone you'd like to bring please feel free to invite them.

May 24th works great! That'll be about a month before my son competes at the WUAP-USA Nationals so this will be a great way for him to get some good training in with people he doesn't normally see. I'll (hopefully) be back to training the bench full bore getting ready for a meet on July 26 so it'll be good for me as well. Well worth the trip up from North GA.

BComplex
04-16-14, 8:11 pm
May 24th works for me I'm definitely in!

Appollonian
04-17-14, 8:54 am
Glad to see some interest!

I'm still trying to recover from a leg injury suffered years ago, but this is more than enough time for me to modify my normal routine that I can train nearly everything else, depending on what other folks choose. The last one we had back in 2012, the 5 of us did shoulders and biceps. Normally that would probably be too many to get a good rhythm, but we were really quick and it worked. Not saying we have to do that, just what we did last time.

BComplex
04-18-14, 11:33 am
Has a location been hammered down?

HB4KING
04-26-14, 11:49 am
Well i would love to be there but ill be at the Dana Lynn Bailey Warhouse Training Camp with Evan "OX" Centopani!!! I had a couple dudes i was going to bring, but if the 24th is the locked in date i cant be there! Ill keep a eye out on here if the date changes ill be there!

Appollonian
04-28-14, 8:39 am
Has a location been hammered down?

Last time we had it at the Nashville Athletic Club. Not the most hardcore gym around, but they're no stranger to folks squatting and deadlifting, either. I was going to see if we can hold it there, again.

http://nashvilleathleticclub.com/

Well i would love to be there but ill be at the Dana Lynn Bailey Warhouse Training Camp with Evan "OX" Centopani!!! I had a couple dudes i was going to bring, but if the 24th is the locked in date i cant be there! Ill keep a eye out on here if the date changes ill be there!

Nothing is locked in stone, I would rather wait a week or two, then have it as soon as possible. May 17th is out, though, I've got a few things I'm trying to take care of that weekend. Recommend a date you can make it and we can make a different date happen. If at all possible I'd like to lock something down this week, though.

HB4KING
04-28-14, 4:53 pm
[QUOTE=Appollonian;1372447]Last time we had it at the Nashville Athletic Club. Not the most hardcore gym around, but they're no stranger to folks squatting and deadlifting, either. I was going to see if we can hold it there, again.

Nothing is locked in stone, I would rather wait a week or two, then have it as soon as possible. May 17th is out, though, I've got a few things I'm trying to take care of that weekend. Recommend a date you can make it and we can make a different date happen. If at all possible I'd like to lock something down this week, though.[/QUO

Ok, Im good with anytime in May. Im taking leave from work for the whole month! Ill be at the Warhouse camp on the 24th but if that's the date you guys choose that's cool! I can give my guys directions! i will not be there. I am new to the forum so i don't really have a say in here just a recommendation, I would love to have a date also, so i know and can plan in case i have to drive to one of the locations! I know a few of us on here have thrown out some good locations do we have a couple locations that we are going to pick from? I don't really know how that works?

BComplex
05-01-14, 12:33 pm
[QUOTE=Appollonian;1372447]Last time we had it at the Nashville Athletic Club. Not the most hardcore gym around, but they're no stranger to folks squatting and deadlifting, either. I was going to see if we can hold it there, again.

Nashville athletic club sounds great, and any time is cool but the sooner it gets locked down the easier it will be to plan for. I'm super pumped to have a chance to lift with people who are serious about it and who enjoy it as much as I do

GunRock
05-05-14, 2:49 pm

Well my cousin decided to get married on May 24 so now I can't make it. I hope you all have a great time though!

BComplex
05-19-14, 12:34 pm
Is the 24th still a go and if so any luck with the nashville athletic club? Is there anything I can do to help with the process?

Appollonian
06-19-14, 12:07 pm
I wanted to apologize to anyone who actually wanted to come out and have an ABC. Over the last 5 weeks work and home life have been dictating my "free" time and I haven't been able to do anything with my weekends.

Things have slowed down a little, and any time in the near future, 2-3 months, I should be free.

I'm still all for an ABC, but I want to have it hammered out with people who can attend at least 2 weeks ahead of the planned date.

BComplex
06-19-14, 12:58 pm
I wanted to apologize to anyone who actually wanted to come out and have an ABC. Over the last 5 weeks work and home life have been dictating my "free" time and I haven't been able to do anything with my weekends.

Things have slowed down a little, and any time in the near future, 2-3 months, I should be free.

I'm still all for an ABC, but I want to have it hammered out with people who can attend at least 2 weeks ahead of the planned date.

It's all good brother life happens. It's still something I'm very interested in doing , so if there's anything I can do to help out if be happy to.

GunRock
10-17-14, 7:56 pm
Hey Brothers,

Just reaching out north of the border. Georgia ABC's got a meet set for November 1st at Iron Beast Barbell in Gainesville. This is a legit, hardcore gym home to the Georgia IronDawgs powerlifting team. They've got a strongman area, powerlifting equipment and a bunch of selectorized machines.

I'm trying to get this on the 24/7 365 calendar but here are the details so far:

Date: November 1, 2014
Time: 10AM
Location: Iron Beast Barbell, 622-k Shallowford Rd, Gainesville, GA
Gym Cost: $10
Post Workout Meal Location: TBD

I know it's a little bit of a hike but we'd really like to see the Chattanooga area Animals there to help us represent.

PM me, email me at theironjourneygym@gmail.com, on Facebook at theironjourneygym or hit up the Georgia Animals thread to let us know if you can make it or just to jump into the conversation. Hope to see you all there!

BComplex
12-30-14, 10:34 pm
Any Tennessee animals making it out to the arnold? I've been looking through the forum here and haven't seen really anything about it yet.

Uncle Boo
01-01-15, 5:07 pm
Any Tennessee animals making it out to the arnold? I've been looking through the forum here and haven't seen really anything about it yet.
Yeah I'm goin to the Arnold and gonna be at the cage

BComplex
01-04-15, 4:37 am
Yeah I'm goin to the Arnold and gonna be at the cage

That's awesome! I can't wait to get out there again. This will be my second time. Hopefully they're goig to do a barbell meet out there again have you seen or heard anything about it?

Appollonian
01-05-15, 5:08 pm
I'm glad to hear a couple of you are going. I'm on the fence right now, I'm waiting to hear from some other folks before I make up my mind.

BComplex
01-06-15, 8:38 am
Should be a good time. The lineup for the stage looked to be pretty solid this year. I'm hoping to get in on the bench your body weight fun in the cage. Hopefully you get to make it out

MAB
01-19-15, 12:46 pm
Feb 7
2:30
Power Station
4343 S Dixie Hwy
Middletown, Ohio 45005

Food: to be decided, there will be protein brownies to snack on.

Thread for roll call:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?43456-Power-Station-ABC-Ohio

BComplex
01-27-15, 8:25 pm
Feb 7
2:30
Power Station
4343 S Dixie Hwy
Middletown, Ohio 45005

Food: to be decided, there will be protein brownies to snack on.

Thread for roll call:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?43456-Power-Station-ABC-Ohio

I won't be able to make that in February. What's the word on the national event during the arnold weekend? Is it already set for where and when or does that get anounced closer to when it actually happens?

BComplex
03-14-15, 4:31 am
So I know we're all just coming down from the craziness of the cage and the Arnold stuff, but is anybody interested in getting something together for the near future?

GunRock
03-14-15, 6:07 am
So I know we're all just coming down from the craziness of the cage and the Arnold stuff, but is anybody interested in getting something together for the near future?

Deanna7272, UncleBoo56 and I want to do a GA/TN/Ohio ABC and we talked about doing it in Chattanooga since it's central to all those states. Last time I talked to Sam Byrd about ABCs he mentioned that the Grit House in Cleveland might be a good spot. UncleBoo56 is heading there tomorrow to do some training for his upcoming Strongman competition so you should probably get with him to see if that will work.
Once we've got a locale, we'll need to hammer out a good date for it to happen. April is out, I've got a meet that month and I'm trying to limit out of state travel with my wife's pregnancy getting further along. June is out for me, I've got a Nationals meet and a baby girl due that month. July might work and August is good for me as well.

Of course, you guys don't have to wait for us to have one, I just know that UncleBoo56 is excited about doing one in Chattanooga and he and Manrichia have been repping TN at our GA meet ups for the past six months anyway.

I'd say we could probably get some of the Kentucky Animals to make the trip if we do this right. I spoke to Pete Rubish about it at The Cage on Saturday. It's a chance to make some real noise about the Southern Animals so let me know.

deanna7272
03-14-15, 8:56 am
I'm off the entire summer, I start coaching and then back to work in August, but can swing something I'm sure...

Just keep me in the loop and I will get Ohio on board!!

GunRock
03-14-15, 1:17 pm
I'm off the entire summer, I start coaching and then back to work in August, but can swing something I'm sure...

Just keep me in the loop and I will get Ohio on board!!

Definitely.

Uncle Boo
03-14-15, 6:51 pm
Definitely.
ok nephews and nieces I just left grit house gym over there getting some training for my strong man competition me and manrichea was over there. it is a powerlifting friendly gym sam byrd works out there and a few of the powerlifting champions and I said something about it but I'm going to go over there next week and talk it up a little bit more and see if I can get some of Compliance I'll keep you posted

GunRock
03-14-15, 8:11 pm
ok nephews and nieces I just left grit house gym over there getting some training for my strong man competition me and manrichea was over there. it is a powerlifting friendly gym sam byrd works out there and a few of the powerlifting champions and I said something about it but I'm going to go over there next week and talk it up a little bit more and see if I can get some of Compliance I'll keep you posted

And congratulations on that 700lb tire flip and the 270lb overhead press PR by the way. Way to make noise.

GunRock
05-14-15, 8:51 pm
We finally have a date set in stone! The Chattanooga Tennessee Animal Barbell Club is coming out of hiatus with a joint meet up with Georgia and Ohio! Corporate is aware and will be shipping out a box of swag to
up the ante! Stay tuned to this thread for details as they become available. The contact in Chattanooga is UncleBoo56 but we're keeping Sam Byrd in the loop. Not sure if Big Byrd will be able to be there as of yet but we're keeping our fingers crossed. Please pass the word along so we can get some momentum going!

Details:

Joint ABC with Georgia, Tennessee and Ohio
Date: July 25, 11AM
Location: Grit House Gym, 2129 Waterlevel Hwy, Cleveland, TN here's a link to Legend Fitness showing some of the gym's equipment. http://www.legendfitness.com/cliente...rit_house.aspx
Post training meal: TBD (options are Golden Corral and Ryan's Steakhouse right now. Both with easy access to the interstate so you can head home right after if you're not in a food coma)
UncleBoo56 can be contacted via email: holyrolla56@gmail.com or on Instagram at https://instagram.com/uncleboo56/.

deanna7272
05-14-15, 9:39 pm
I am in... I will be posting around Ohio, Western PA and WV and looking into the lodging possibilities in the AM... Can't wait!!

Uncle Boo
05-14-15, 10:25 pm
I'm in and I can't wait

Appollonian
05-15-15, 9:11 am
Kill it everyone. I'm going to be back and forth to Michigan for the next 4 months including some weekends, and unfortunately unless something changes this looks like one which I'll be away. If that changes I will let you all know.

Uncle Boo
07-03-15, 9:06 pm
I need a head count for the Abc Event on July 25. In cleveland tn. This should be a very good event I've got a great gym lined up. Also Gunrock and I are gonna find a nice place to eat afterwards. Just give ya uncle a holla ether here on the forum or on instagram. @uncleboo56. I need to know by 7/8/15

Uncle Boo
07-07-15, 12:59 pm
I need a head count for the Abc Event on July 25. In cleveland tn. This should be a very good event I've got a great gym lined up. Also Gunrock and I are gonna find a nice place to eat afterwards. Just give ya uncle a holla ether here on the forum or on instagram. @uncleboo56. I need to know by 7/8/15
I still haven't heard from any Tennessee animals where y'all at Georgia is coming up here with some people. Ohio is coming down as well. So come out to grit house gym in Cleveland tn and support your favorite supplement family.

GunRock
07-07-15, 6:28 pm
I still haven't heard from any Tennessee animals where y'all at Georgia is coming up here with some people. Ohio is coming down as well. So come out to grit house gym in Cleveland tn and support your favorite supplement family.

I'm liking the feedback I'm seeing on Instagram but it needs to be on here. We're not Instagram Animal Barbell Club, this Forvm is where we conduct business. Let's support our brother as he tries to get Chattanooga going.

BComplex
07-11-15, 3:13 am
I'm definitely in!

BComplex
07-11-15, 3:32 am
With a +1

Uncle Boo
07-11-15, 8:35 am
With a +1

Ok I got you 👍

GunRock
07-14-15, 6:32 pm
Georgia roster so far with tshirt sizes:
ATLMUSCLBRO5 XL
Eric Head Medium
Failsafe XL
Randy Olson XL
War Machine L
Gunrock +2

BComplex
07-14-15, 11:19 pm
My tshirt size is large and kaitlyn (my plus 1) is a medium

npcdusty
07-16-15, 3:27 pm
I don't know how I let this slip past me, I guess I have been busy. Is the ABC still on in Cleveland? Will try and see if I can get the Jackson TN Animals up and rolling to it!

GunRock
07-16-15, 5:00 pm
I don't know how I let this slip past me, I guess I have been busy. Is the ABC still on in Cleveland? Will try and see if I can get the Jackson TN Animals up and rolling to it!

Yeah it's still a go. We locked down the post training eatery last Saturday. Hope to see you all there.

GunRock
07-17-15, 6:42 pm
Hey Brothers,

I've cleared it with Corporate and we are okay to take donations at the ABC next weekend to help out the victims of yesterdays' terrorist attack. I will hand deliver the donations on Monday to the Community Foundation of Greater Chattanooga which has established the 7-16 Freedom Fund to cover college scholarships and expenses for the families of those affected by the shooting.

In addition, anyone who wants to make a donation to help out with current expenses can do so via the National Compassion Fund. To donate this way, you can navigate to NationalCompassionFund.org, or text HOPE to 84465 to donate $10 via text message. The fund also takes checks in the mail sent to PO Box 360681 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15251.

See everyone on the 25th!

BComplex
07-24-15, 9:21 pm
I know this is kind of late to be asking. Is there a fee for the day? If so what is it?

GunRock
07-25-15, 10:06 am
I know this is kind of late to be asking. Is there a fee for the day? If so what is it?

Hey man the fee is $5 per person.

Uncle Boo
07-25-15, 11:01 pm

it so good to meet you and your wife. Thanks for driving down to hangout with us. I hope you had a good time and I'll hope to see soon take care

Uncle Boo
07-25-15, 11:10 pm
What's going on animals this is your uncle here just want to let you know that the Tennessee ABC went well today the Grit House gym was the perfect spot for Powerlifter bodybuilders and strong man They gave us a warm welcome we had a great turnout as usual your boy Jim Cammarhino came through hooked us up with shirts supplements nice little bags of goodies I'm very pleased with how things turned out a lot of people come around to support the animal and me. A big thanks to my lil brother Gunrock for showing me the ropes, and my nephew manrichia201 for supporting me.I'm hoping that we can continue to get more to be on board until next time.
Ya Uncle

BComplex
07-26-15, 10:05 am
I had a great time! This was a great opportunity to get out and see a new gym close to home and meet some of you guys in person. Huge thanks to everyone that had a hand in putting this thing together for all of us! I can't wait until the next one!

GunRock
07-26-15, 10:00 pm
I had a great time! This was a great opportunity to get out and see a new gym close to home and meet some of you guys in person. Huge thanks to everyone that had a hand in putting this thing together for all of us! I can't wait until the next one!

Man I'm glad I got to share the deadlift platform with you although we didn't get to hang out as much as I would have liked. We'll definitely be doing this again and let us know when you all are doing something up around your way so we can travel up.

My next one is going to be at Iron Beast Barbell in Gainesville, GA. It's a hike for you I know but hopefully well worth the trip. The facility is pretty awesome, you need to ask Pete Rubish about it, that's his favorite place to train in Georgia. That will be in October.

Anyway, thanks again for making the drive Brother!

Pete Rubish
07-29-15, 2:56 pm
Man I'm glad I got to share the deadlift platform with you although we didn't get to hang out as much as I would have liked. We'll definitely be doing this again and let us know when you all are doing something up around your way so we can travel up.

My next one is going to be at Iron Beast Barbell in Gainesville, GA. It's a hike for you I know but hopefully well worth the trip. The facility is pretty awesome, you need to ask Pete Rubish about it, that's his favorite place to train in Georgia. That will be in October.

Anyway, thanks again for making the drive Brother!
I might be able to make it. It says it's about 3.5 hours to get from Knoxville to Gainesville, which isn't too bad. It's at least doable. But yeah, I love that gym and I'll be very curious to see it with the new facility in place.

GunRock
07-29-15, 9:31 pm
I might be able to make it. It says it's about 3.5 hours to get from Knoxville to Gainesville, which isn't too bad. It's at least doable. But yeah, I love that gym and I'll be very curious to see it with the new facility in place.

I'll stay in touch with you as the date gets closer Pete. Your presence at an ABC will definitely be appreciated.

Uncle Boo
09-15-15, 11:54 am
What it is nephew's and niece's. I'm thinking about doin a small A.B.C at the Dayton YMCA. So let me know if your interested. And I'll get it the info. So let ya Uncle know what's up

Uncle Boo
09-15-15, 12:07 pm
What it is nephew's and niece's. I'm thinking about doin a small A.B.C at the Dayton YMCA. So let me know if your interested. And I'll get it the info. So let ya Uncle know what's up

Also there will not be any sponsered athletes there its just gonna regular cats gettin our big on

Uncle Boo
09-15-15, 12:48 pm
Also there will not be any sponsered athletes there its just gonna regular cats gettin our big on

I didn't mean it like they're not welcome. Because everybody's welcome to join I'm just sayin it would hard to get animal athlete during the holidays.

GunRock
10-01-15, 7:47 pm
I didn't mean it like they're not welcome. Because everybody's welcome to join I'm just sayin it would hard to get animal athlete during the holidays.

What date did you decide on after talking to the dude from the Y or are you going with a P.A.T. ABC? (so many letters, I need to rest for a minute . . . ok I'm good. Send your reply.)

Uncle Boo
10-11-15, 5:53 pm
What's going on animals this is your uncle Boo here I changed my mind from having the ABC on Thanksgiving here in my hometown it was going to be a small any way maybe 5. Or 10 people. So i decided to wait till January 2nd 2016 to have a bigger ABC to bring in the New Year at the Grit House gym in Cleveland Tennessee if you recall this is where I had one earlier this year and it went real well this gym is set up for Powerlifter bodybuilders strong man whatever you want this gym has it and also it has great ownership by man nate has been very supportive and helping me but I will post reminders on here as we get closer to it . So the ABC that was planed for thanksgiving has been cancelled so I can concentrate on my competition for one thing and it will be replaced and on January 2nd 2016 at the Grit House in gym in Cleveland Tennessee.

Uncle Boo
10-25-15, 10:10 pm
After the very successful ABC Gunrock had this weekend you animals should be hyped up for more . Un fortunately we're gonna weight till 2016 the first Saturday of the year at the Grit House Gym. The very cool owners nate and his lovely wife are on board. So come bring in the New Year with your animal family at Grit House. As time gets closer I will start advertising it more and letting you know the schedule for everything so keep a lookout on this page or on my training page iron sharpens uncle you can also look on Gunrock's page as well.

Pete Rubish
10-28-15, 11:58 pm
After the very successful ABC Gunrock had this weekend you animals should be hyped up for more . Un fortunately we're gonna weight till 2016 the first Saturday of the year at the Grit House Gym. The very cool owners nate and his lovely wife are on board. So come bring in the New Year with your animal family at Grit House. As time gets closer I will start advertising it more and letting you know the schedule for everything so keep a lookout on this page or on my training page iron sharpens uncle you can also look on Gunrock's page as well.

Well I can't wait for it. That's only about an hour 20 minute drive from me so not bad at all.

GunRock
11-18-15, 1:46 am

Well I can't wait for it. That's only about an hour 20 minute drive from me so not bad at all.

You can get down on Black Friday with Justin Bethune at Grit House Gym. Or message Uncle Boo about training at his outdoor gym. If you don't know what Black Friday is, check this thread out:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?44104-Animal-Black-Friday

The rebellion will only get bigger.

Uncle Boo
12-02-15, 10:32 pm
It's goin down at The Grit House Gym. Jan.2 starting the year off with a bang. I need a headcount by december 15th from all of you that can make it. I'm not promising any big names to be there but you're Uncle will be there with other animal brother's and sisters so come join us

GunRock
12-03-15, 2:14 am
It's goin down at The Grit House Gym. Jan.2 starting the year off with a bang. I need a headcount by december 15th from all of you that can make it. I'm not promising any big names to be there but you're Uncle will be there with other animal brother's and sisters so come join us

Georgia ABC will be represented by me and my right hand man Juaquin. Whether War Machine is there depends on how much leave time he gets.
Failsafe also said that he MIGHT come and that will make it a reunion!

BComplex
12-14-15, 10:24 pm
I won't be able to make the 2nd. I don't get back until the maybe the 6th. Hopefully I'll catch the next one though!

GunRock
12-31-15, 7:24 pm
Hoping for a nice turnout on Saturday. We've got 20+ people signed up on Facebook and there'll be a Q&A with Justine Bethune and Samantha and Kyle Coleman as part of the event. I'll also be taking my new Home GHR up there just so any of the other garage gym based Animals can check it out and see if they like it.

And I'll deadlift. Oh yes, I'll deadlift.

B Complex I wish you could make it but I hope to see all of the other TN Animals there.

Uncle Boo
01-04-16, 3:28 pm
The 2016 ABC was awesome. We had a huge turn out Saturday at the Grit House Gym. Q&A with Justin Bethune and Kyle and Samantha Coleman. Alot of weight was moved. And alot of animal followers where born. Thank you Gunrock manrichia201 thekingfish for your help and support. And thank you animal for allowing me the honor of representing you at these ABC

jeff5150
01-06-16, 3:14 pm
The 2016 ABC was awesome. We had a huge turn out Saturday at the Grit House Gym. Q&A with Justin Bethune and Kyle and Samantha Coleman. Alot of weight was moved. And alot of animal followers where born. Thank you Gunrock manrichia201 thekingfish for your help and support. And thank you animal for allowing me the honor of representing you at these ABC

had a great time at the Grit House ABC!! met some awesome folks, and moved a little weight. looking forward to the next one and meeting more Animals!

GunRock
01-07-16, 4:57 am
had a great time at the Grit House ABC!! met some awesome folks, and moved a little weight. looking forward to the next one and meeting more Animals!

Jeff5150 I'm glad to see you on here Brother! Welcome to the Family!

jeff5150
01-17-16, 12:15 pm
Jeff5150 I'm glad to see you on here Brother! Welcome to the Family!
Thanks! hope to see you and the rest of the fam in Columbus!

GunRock
03-31-16, 3:49 am
Just a heads up that Pete Rubish will be giving a seminar at Iron Beast Gym in Gainesville, GA as part of our April 23rd ABC.

Here's the link to the Facebook event page or you can just let us know you're coming in the Georgia ABC thread.

https://www.facebook.com/events/476196595904251/

npcdusty
03-31-16, 8:28 am
John,

Im going to post this up as much as I can. Not sure if I will be able to make it or not but ill do my best! Hope to see you all there....

Just a heads up that Pete Rubish will be giving a seminar at Iron Beast Gym in Gainesville, GA as part of our April 23rd ABC.

Here's the link to the Facebook event page or you can just let us know you're coming in the Georgia ABC thread.

https://www.facebook.com/events/476196595904251/

GunRock
03-31-16, 2:18 pm
John,

Im going to post this up as much as I can. Not sure if I will be able to make it or not but ill do my best! Hope to see you all there....

Thanks Brother! I appreciate it!