PDA

View Full Version : some hardcore israeli dudes

Arbel
12-15-07, 10:38 am
first off : a good friend of mine named alexi ,but his nickname is Lolik he's one of the strongest pepole in israel and place 4th in the powerlifting world championships about a year ago ( dont remember what leauge it was )

here he is squating 450 KG:
http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=1793635

next is maor zardez ,israeli champion overall
http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=1906389

http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=1907280

here is rauven solomon ,israeli teen champ:
http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=1936921&SourceId=1907280

RenegadeRows
12-16-07, 2:31 am
the kid is looking real good (the overall teen champ). But Im not too impressed with the other winner guy even though he has some massive quads. Needs more upperbody

mcbeast
05-07-08, 4:45 pm
the kid is looking real good (the overall teen champ). But Im not too impressed with the other winner guy even though he has some massive quads. Needs more upperbody

x2

the teen needs some bigger hammies

InkdMuscle
05-07-08, 4:57 pm
I agree... but the first guy squatting i tip my hat to. Some serious fuck'n weight.

Cstlfx
05-07-08, 7:21 pm
Wait, 450 KG? Isnt a kilogram equal to 2.2 pounds, which means he'd be squating 990 lbs? It didnt even look like that guy was wearing a suit. If thats all correct than I am blown away, thats friggen incredible.

Thetasteofink69
05-07-08, 8:00 pm
Damn.. Hes squatting just short of half a ton..

How old is the teen?

mcbeast
05-07-08, 8:04 pm
Damn.. Hes squatting just short of half a ton..

How old is the teen?

he dont look like a teen..lol

Thetasteofink69
05-07-08, 9:09 pm
he dont look like a teen..lol

Lol i know that's why I ask

pmug0000
05-07-08, 9:16 pm
I could be wrong, but in that vid it looked like the dude squatting was at least half a foot above parallel. I'm not talking shit because I probably couldn't even stand with that much across my back, but I don't think those would fly in a competition.

BrotherInArms
05-08-08, 6:49 pm
450 kg.. That looks like a bar-bendin' good time.

From one Israeli strongman to another.. Atta boys.

Matt Dickerson
05-08-08, 6:52 pm
I could be wrong, but in that vid it looked like the dude squatting was at least half a foot above parallel. I'm not talking shit because I probably couldn't even stand with that much across my back, but I don't think those would fly in a competition.

You are right, it was pretty much a half squat if you look at the depth in the mirror. I didn't want to be the first to bring it up though, Lol. I'm not trying to hate.

Arbel
11-10-09, 7:12 am
The squat was done slightly high that is true.

the thing is that the guy squating was only 20 at the time,that dude is scary.
he just won the GSP jun. world championships a few days ago.

mritter3
11-10-09, 8:35 am
Wait, 450 KG? Isnt a kilogram equal to 2.2 pounds, which means he'd be squating 990 lbs? It didnt even look like that guy was wearing a suit. If thats all correct than I am blown away, thats friggen incredible.

yeah man, your math is correct, lot of weight for not wearing a suit for sure.

NumeroUno
11-11-09, 3:26 am
I feel like If I turn my computer screen upside down... I can almost read the language...

Arbel
11-11-09, 5:37 am
I feel like If I turn my computer screen upside down... I can almost read the language...

LOL

violator
11-11-09, 5:44 am
the thing is that the guy squating was only 20 at the time,that dude is scary....

holy squat rack quadman!...even if it was a bit short on ROM, 450kg is 450kg!...& raw!...OMG
20yrs old?...has he improved that number since then?

Arbel
11-11-09, 5:50 am
holy squat rack quadman!...even if it was a bit short on ROM, 450kg is 450kg!...& raw!...OMG
20yrs old?...has he improved that number since then?

He had to take some time off training at the time, but he is geting back on track and like i said he just won the GPC jun. world championships

i am proud to say that this man is a close friend of mine :)