PDA

View Full Version : Arnold Classic Roll Call

G Diesel
12-18-07, 10:39 am
Looking to plan some big ABC and some Forvm events for the Arnold Weekend (Feb. 29-March 2) and I'm wondering which of my boys will be out there representing at The Cage in Columbus. If your trip is confirmed, and you're definitely coming, make yourself known here and let us know the days you'll be in Columbus.

I'll start...

G Diesel, representing Jersey and PA, I'll be at the Arnold Classic for the entire weekend.

Peace, G

norrim1
12-18-07, 10:46 am
I'm your huckleberry G. Our coordinator will probably not be able to attend so ya got me. I'll be representing the great state of Minnesota. Be there for the entire weekend.

Lowdown5
12-18-07, 10:51 am
I will be there Thursday through Sunday G, let me know how I can help the Legion. Hoffdogg is trying to make it but not 100% sure.

Lewy23
12-18-07, 10:52 am
Hey G,

I will be there Sat and Sun! Cant fuckin wait!!!

Lewy

naturalguy
12-18-07, 10:56 am
I will be there the whole time G

G Diesel
12-18-07, 11:02 am
I'm your huckleberry G. Our coordinator will probably not be able to attend so ya got me. I'll be representing the great state of Minnesota. Be there for the entire weekend.

Nice bro... Look forward to meeting you and I'll be down to train if you're interested. Peace, G

Elite
12-18-07, 11:03 am
Flights booked, just need to sort accomodation. Will be around the whole weekend.

Lowdown5
12-18-07, 11:04 am
Flights booked, just need to sort accomodation. Will be around the whole weekend.

I have Roland and GK bunking with me, if you don't mind the floor then you can crash with us.

norrim1
12-18-07, 11:06 am
Nice bro... Look forward to meeting you and I'll be down to train if you're interested. Peace, G

G, it would be an honor to train with you.

Elite
12-18-07, 11:08 am
I have Roland and GK bunking with me, if you don't mind the floor then you can crash with us.

Bunking WITH you? Yea the floor sounds the better option. Will pay the according rate of course. Thanks.

Lowdown5
12-18-07, 11:10 am
Bunking WITH you? Yea the floor sounds the better option. Will pay the according rate of course. Thanks.

No way! You are coming from a long way and no one else is paying either. It is my treat plus it ain't the Ritz!! LOL

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-18-07, 11:12 am
I will be there the whole weekend. I will be reppin' the midwest.

Im down for whatever...

B.A.M.

Toni69
12-18-07, 11:31 am
oK..IM DOWN THE WHOLE WKD TOO..I DONT CARE HOW TIRED I AM WITH MY SHOW. IM GOIN TO THIS GATHERING FOR SURE!

Reacher34
12-18-07, 11:38 am
I'll be there for sure reppin my home Cleveland, Ohio and my current spot, Atl. Be there all weekend....you can find me at the cage, or the nearest buffet.

Vinny G
12-18-07, 11:43 am
MC Vinny G will be in the house Fri-Sun to stir things up, and get everyone pumped.

CarrieAnnSimmons
12-18-07, 11:47 am
I'll be there!

Giant Killer
12-18-07, 11:55 am
Count me in G. This is the ONE event I wouldn't miss in '08.

MassMonster
12-18-07, 11:56 am
I will most definately be up there the whole weekend... no doubt... representing the FL ABC.....

mikeye3313
12-18-07, 12:27 pm
I'll be there ALLLLL weekend baby! I'll also be workin out at World Gym(Metro Fitness now) all weekend. I work across the street on Friday, so anyone who wants to stop by and say hey, shoot me a PM. Shit, some of you might even be staying in my hotel!

RooRooTJ
12-18-07, 12:31 pm
I am there all weekend and trying to get some more of the Cleveland crew down there.

Wasteland
12-18-07, 12:41 pm
I am there all weekend and trying to get some more of the Cleveland crew down there.

I could only imagine the turnout if all the Coordinators were recruiting their members for The Cage. That would be a sight. It could be hundreds strong.

BigBlueBear
12-18-07, 12:52 pm
Me and my boy (shutthefuckup) oughta be there for March 1.

Angst
12-18-07, 12:57 pm
I will most definately be up there the whole weekend... no doubt... representing the FL ABC.....

I'll be there as well, looking forward to meeting you bro

Phil800101
12-18-07, 1:52 pm
jac71, Jarhead81, Jimmy, and myself from the Chicago ABC will be there. Jimmy should be flying in from Florida on Friday night and will be there for Saturday and Sunday. The rest of us are driving in Thursday afternoon/night and will be there for Friday-Sunday.

bigbull52
12-18-07, 1:59 pm
Bigbull will be there reppin the WV... will be there all weekend, gonna try to make it friday, saturday, sunday, but not for sure... Let's get a nasty session going

ghost
12-18-07, 2:50 pm
i will be there, oh hell yeah i will be there and any help i can give, i will do! i will be there from friday morning til monday morning.

Roland
12-18-07, 2:59 pm

Will be there Thurs thru sunday, with my brother LD and GK. Can't wait. Let me know how I can help out.-

0smitty
12-18-07, 3:08 pm
Yup, I'mma definitely be there...Not sure which days, just depends on how I can plan the trip to maximize my time there. Might take Friday off so I can be there BY Friday for the event, Saturday, and be back home mid-Sunday.

Regardless, I've been looking forward to this since I first heard it existed (not too long ago), and can't wait for The Cage!!! If there's anything I can do to help out, holler!

Josh

krazyassmexican
12-18-07, 3:10 pm
wish i could be there to load and unload plates for the powerlifting brothers ;)

Elite
12-18-07, 4:00 pm
wish i could be there to load and unload plates for the powerlifting brothers ;)

Stop spending half your income on Universal/Animal/Team Fankhouser shirts and save it for the trip. Come on bro!

big stew
12-18-07, 4:07 pm
I will be there Friday and Saturday. Hoping to lift somewhere Friday or Saturday morning. I believe there are a few people coming from the Detroit ABC also.

Vinny G
12-18-07, 5:35 pm
any hot girls gonna be at the cage?

Lowdown5
12-18-07, 5:57 pm

All of em!

Sgt Rock
12-18-07, 6:06 pm

Im sure of that one!

Sgt Rock, representing BOSTON, MAINE AND NOW.......SIN CITY BABY!
I will be there ALL WEEKEND, ripping up some big DL's in the Cage and enjoying my favorite weekend on the year, from INSIDE THE CAGE! Everyone better holla at me!

Semper Fi

k1usa
12-18-07, 6:32 pm
Im here with my girlfriend......gonna be a great week end

Elite
12-18-07, 6:33 pm
I'll be there!

There ya go Vin!

Rage
12-18-07, 6:58 pm
Looking to plan some big ABC and some Forvm events for the Arnold Weekend (Feb. 29-March 2) and I'm wondering which of my boys will be out there representing at The Cage in Columbus. If your trip is confirmed, and you're definitely coming, make yourself known here and let us know the days you'll be in Columbus.

I'll start...

G Diesel, representing Jersey and PA, I'll be at the Arnold Classic for the entire weekend.

Peace, G

I'm in for the long haul G

jer
12-18-07, 7:29 pm
I'll be there for sure Saturday and Sunday. Trying to make it for Friday as well. I have to see how things pan out career wise.

The House
12-18-07, 8:09 pm
i will be in the cage rockin "The House" i want to be like 280 by the Arnold... big ass freak...

Fury317
12-18-07, 8:16 pm
WOOOO ILL BE STAYING IN THE CAGE ALL WEEKEND.

Im a Columbus resident so you know Ill be there...

Ajack
12-18-07, 8:31 pm
Im in!

DaveK
12-18-07, 8:37 pm
I will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Looking forward to it!

Vinny G
12-19-07, 5:19 am
There ya go Vin!

cannnnnnnnnn youuuuuuuu diggggggggggg itttttttttttttttttttt

LBBB
12-19-07, 7:35 am
I live in Columbus, not sure what my schedule is like but I think I should be able to make it.

G Diesel
12-19-07, 8:43 am
I live in Columbus, not sure what my schedule is like but I think I should be able to make it.

If you live in Columbus and train, not going to the Arnold would be like living in Paris and having never heard of the Louvre. Peace, G

Flash419
12-19-07, 10:17 am
I'll be there DEFINATELY on Friday, about 90% sure for Saturday. Sunday.. ?????

Looking forward to it!

krazyassmexican
12-19-07, 10:23 am
i may have to add my name
here:

stay tuned!

ksujosh6
12-19-07, 10:41 am
i will be there all three days and planning on stopping by and talking to you guys like the past few years...always a great time at the cage

AnabolicMass02
12-19-07, 11:19 am
With a shit load of free supplements flowing through my veins, standing in the cage, letting the music transform my personality into a crazy fucking beast, lifting some heavy weight with intensity and passion...

and then...

watching the people standing on the other side of the cage stare and wonder...

how is it that I do what I do!

I will be there!

LegendKillerJosh
12-19-07, 1:07 pm
i will be there, oh hell yeah i will be there and any help i can give, i will do! i will be there from friday morning til monday morning.

You know I'm rolling with you Crotty. Any idea who's driving? I could probably borrow my parents Explorer if we got a few people with some luggage.

Atomic3366
12-19-07, 3:48 pm
Tack my name on the list for Saturday and Sunday

Punisher
12-19-07, 3:53 pm
i will be there the whooole time

Brutus_515
12-19-07, 4:10 pm
I got about 5 or 6 guys from Pittsburgh for the weekend!!!

G Diesel
12-19-07, 4:12 pm

The Steel City will be represented right... Peace, G

Maharg
12-19-07, 4:21 pm
Maharg and MahargP will be rocking out at the cage all weekend. We will both have our yella's on to make sure we get in.

Freakshow
12-19-07, 4:24 pm
Still a maybe for me, but I will know for sure within the next week.

jac71
12-19-07, 4:57 pm
i may have to add my name
here:

stay tuned!

C'mon bro...most of the Chitwon crew is gonna be there...u gonna be missin out!! lol!!!
seriously bro try to make it if ya can!!

jac71, Jarhead81, Jimmy, and myself from the Chicago ABC will be there. Jimmy should be flying in from Florida on Friday night and will be there for Saturday and Sunday. The rest of us are driving in Thursday afternoon/night and will be there for Friday-Sunday.

Will be there with the rest of the Chitown boys!!

krazyassmexican
12-19-07, 5:00 pm
C'mon bro...most of the Chitwon crew is gonna be there...u gonna be missin out!! lol!!!
seriously bro try to make it if ya can!!

Will be there with the rest of the Chitown boys!!

ok
if phil gives me a ride
i am in!

shortstack
12-19-07, 5:02 pm
I'll be there

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-19-07, 5:20 pm

Steel city rocks!

Brutus_515
12-19-07, 5:46 pm
Steel city rocks!

shit man thats just who is coming with me!! that isnt counting you and your girl and whoeva comes from Pitt with you guys!!!!!

spaceclown
12-19-07, 6:26 pm
I will be there for sure! Can't wait to meet some of you Animals. Last year the cage was the best display bar none.

Madcat
12-19-07, 8:47 pm
Ill be there with all the OH Crew holding down Cbus and showing all the other booths whats up with all the other Animals!!

Man this cant be here soon enough.

Macrobolic
12-19-07, 8:52 pm

I'll start...

Peace, G

Man, I wish I could go. I will be there in spirit though.

spaceclown
12-19-07, 9:05 pm
I will be there for sure! Can't wait to meet some of you Animals. Last year the cage was the best display bar none.

Oh I will be there Thursday evening till Sunday evening. Feb 28-Mar 2. Representing the STL

krazyassmexican
12-20-07, 6:59 am
cuz imma walk the walk.........

william aka krazyassmexican is in the building!
and yes like i said before
i can be loading and unloading plates for lad, stg rock, powerfreak, and anybody else that maybe liftin there

naturalguy
12-20-07, 9:36 am
cuz imma walk the walk.........

william aka krazyassmexican is in the building!
and yes like i said before
i can be loading and unloading plates for lad, stg rock, powerfreak, and anybody else that maybe liftin there

Nice. Not only will we have BAM in the house now we will have KAM!

krazyassmexican
12-20-07, 9:37 am
Nice. Not only will we have BAM in the house now we will have KAM!

hahaha that sounds straight GAngsta

dues99
12-20-07, 12:05 pm
K-dog here, representing Richmond, IN. I'll be at the Arnold Classic Sat & Sun. I'm ready to get inside the cage!

BamBam
12-20-07, 2:48 pm
BamBam92 sounding off...aka Josh White. I am reporting in from Ashland, KENTUCKY. I will be there for the entire weekend

futilekyle
12-20-07, 2:57 pm
I'll be there, gotta get a hold of one of those t shirts

houseofpain
12-20-07, 2:59 pm
i'll be there too, i gotta get me one of those shirts.

Fury317
12-20-07, 9:42 pm
If you live in Columbus and train, not going to the Arnold would be like living in Paris and having never heard of the Louvre. Peace, G

HAHA true fucking statement

Cstlfx
12-20-07, 10:34 pm
Damn, I would love to be there, I just aint got the money for a hotel for the weekend. I'll be with you guys in spirit.

escholar05
12-20-07, 11:08 pm

I agree, and thats why I'll be there, don't care if I have to crutch my way around the expo, I'm comin for sure.

Sgt Rock
12-20-07, 11:39 pm
I agree, and thats why I'll be there, don't care if I have to crutch my way around the expo, I'm comin for sure.

Its interesting that you mentioned that....Last year after my last DL rep I unknowingly blew out my adductor muscle. When I awoke I was black and blue on my entire upper leg. I still spotted all the Animals benching that I could and limped around the entire rest of the weekend....needless to say..it was CERTAINLY worth it.

Semper Fi

escholar05
12-20-07, 11:43 pm
Well i'm not dealing with anything quite that painful, just a plaster cast from ankle surgery...I went to the arnold for the first time last year, and having been there I will never miss it again, no matter what.

nck219
12-20-07, 11:59 pm
looks like im finally gonna make it this year...just reserved my room in columbus. we're comin in thursday afternoon and leavin sunday afternoon...any one down for training thursday?? my girl is comin with me, and shes gonna be about 4 weeks out from a show so we'll be hittin up the gym everyday prolly...

kyderz
12-21-07, 2:06 am
I'm going to be there with Bear.

Thursday 'til Monday.

I'm fucking stoked about this shit.

Dan02
12-21-07, 2:13 am
ct italian 1 and my self are down for fri,sat and i may be losing my job over this HAHA I talked to my boss about the time off and she said probably not and I told her I am going so I am putting my request in to the higher ups and see what they say I am told they wont approve it so I may be looking for a new job. Peace Dan

BigMikey21
12-21-07, 3:17 pm
Repin Jersey....My and one of my boys will b there all weekend.

krazyassmexican
12-21-07, 3:22 pm
can you digggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggg itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?!!

Bear
12-21-07, 7:37 pm
I'm going to be there with Bear.

Thursday 'til Monday.

I'm fucking stoked about this shit.

Yeah! Kyderz and I will be representin Nor-Cal... Cant wait to tear it up!

Lowdown5
12-21-07, 7:44 pm
Yeah! Kyderz and I will be representin Nor-Cal... Cant wait to tear it up!

Right on!!

BamBam
12-21-07, 8:55 pm
Hell yeah...I just got 2 of my bro's to hit it up with me this year...Kentucky gonna rock the house BIG TIME!

arnold2507
12-22-07, 3:58 pm
Will be there. Wish it was tomorrow. Bought my tickets in July. Room reserved. Only decision being to drive or plane. If I can't lift with ANIMALS, then maybe I should just lift with Arnold (I wish...).

paintrain69
12-22-07, 8:29 pm
gonna be holdin it down for OHIO. comin from urbana! gonna bring a bunch of fellas with me so some of them that aint gone can experience the ANIMAL side of shit that we do...gonna be there all 3 damn days...couldn't miss this for anything...probably gonna get in the bench/rep competition like last year...same weight but a shitload more reps...

propstm
12-23-07, 6:58 pm
Count me in. Got the hotel room a few weeks back. I'm set.

Sgt Rock
12-23-07, 7:24 pm
http://www.hardcorepowerlifting.com/index.php?page=animal.htm

Nahh......but it sure felt it when I had to lift off for my friend Andy Fiedler! Andy is a BEAST...went on to win Mr. Minnesota and is still bbing from what I have read. Not sure if I will hammer out any bent rows this year, but a big pull? YES! Maybe something else in store as well....I have been in touch with my boys Byrd and Powerfreak, we plan on doing some special things this year....and I havent even mentioned my boy the LAD yet!!
How can we be denied when we have the will of thousands of Animals? Yes Vinny...I can dig it!!!!

Semper Fi

Elite
12-23-07, 7:39 pm
http://www.hardcorepowerlifting.com/index.php?page=animal.htm

Yo Sarge... Any more footage from the cage (any year) knockin about, that you know of. I could watch these all night...

Sgt Rock
12-23-07, 8:05 pm
Yo Sarge... Any more footage from the cage (any year) knockin about, that you know of. I could watch these all night...

http://www.muelements.com/watch?v=8FneVk-E3i4

Not sure if there is much more....

Sgt Rock
12-23-07, 8:06 pm
Just a thought....bring your video cameras so the Cage can be brought to those that cannot make it, if you would be so kind!

Semper Fi

oregonpanthers
12-23-07, 8:07 pm
A large group of sales managers, gym owners and trainers are pooling together for this years Arnold whom all work for Anytime Fitness in Madison Wisconsin. The same gym I have contracted with as a trainer for a year now. I will be away at grad school for about 5 weeks come time for the Arnold but I plan to be involved with all the specifics and details of our groups voyage to Columbus!

I am so damn exited already I cant wait!!

Elite
12-23-07, 8:13 pm
Allready watched that vid till my eyes bled. Dont worry Sarge, theres gonna be a lot of footage taken this time around. I aint flying on a 24hr round trip and getting home with no film.

eblnyc
12-25-07, 4:54 pm
i got my tickets as a xxxmas gift so iam going...

BigAnt
12-25-07, 9:54 pm
I will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Looking forward to it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dave;

Who are you going with?

Make sure you hook up with the Animals at the training session there!

BamBam
12-26-07, 12:39 am
Just got the word...I will be there all 3 days...get ready Colombus.

gripperm
12-27-07, 9:56 am
I live less than an hour away so I will go for the whole kit & kaboodle, it will be my first time to see a event like this.

brian
12-28-07, 10:07 am
i went last year to watch the UFC so on my downtime i went to the expo and it was unbelievable the cage from last year is how i became familiar with animal pak and just ordered the supplements when i got home to jersey so was planning all year to go and was soo psyched about going this year but just got a call to go to the academy for state corrections so those plans are shot now. Im so pissed i really wanted to go. have fun guys

firsthorseman97
12-28-07, 11:27 am
Been there the past two years. Can't stop now. I'll be at the expo Friday thru Sunday. I'll also be there for UFC 82.

Hoots13
12-29-07, 8:38 am
Got the go-ahead from the boss (wife) this week. Hotel set. I'm in!
I'll also be bringing with me the two promoters of the NGA Heart of America Natural Classic. Gonna introduce them to the Animal kingdom, as they have only heard of it but never experienced it. Trying to get them to help me form a local ABC, as very few folks seem to have any exposure to Animal here. Figure this trip should do it.
This will be my first trip to the Arnold, so I'm pumped! Look forward to meeting everyone.

Preston
12-30-07, 12:06 pm
I guess I'm sleeping in a tub in a room with rcrott1 and all I need now is one of those yellow shirts

Or I might just flaunt a pink polo. Yannever know.

Elite
12-30-07, 12:16 pm
I guess I'm sleeping in a tub in a room with rcrott1 and all I need now is one of those yellow shirts

Or I might just flaunt a pink polo. Yannever know.

Bro, ive got a Pink Ralphy polo, dont fit me any more, but one day im gonna hand it down to l'il ThirdEye.

Damn, your rooms gonna be cramped, dont get your toes stuck in the tub taps...

Preston
12-30-07, 12:25 pm
Bro, ive got a Pink Ralphy polo, dont fit me any more, but one day im gonna hand it down to l'il ThirdEye.

Damn, your rooms gonna be cramped, dont get your toes stuck in the tub taps...

Ahhhh hahahahahaha. NO way bro, I"m the champ of sleepin in tubs for sure. I've only done it...6 times total. :D

RenegadeRows
12-31-07, 9:32 am
i will be there Sunday driving up at 5AM and leaving when the doors close. Big vin... this time u gotta shake my hand and hand me a shirt bro. I missed ya by a peek last time.

Will be repping animal in my yellow tee

Texas Titan
01-02-08, 11:14 am
I have 2 tickets to the night show on Saturday and had the weekend planned out, but will not be able to make it this year. Let me know if anyone needs tickets (PM). I hope to make it out next year.

Shark
01-02-08, 1:21 pm
I am 70% sure that I will make it out this year. Just waiting on someone to bring along.

LHS Monster
01-02-08, 9:30 pm
shit im be up there all day friday saturday morning ufc fight saturday night then again on sunday so hit me up REP ANIMAL BABY

bigbadwolfe
01-02-08, 9:39 pm
I'm in all weekend!!!!

Pizzalamp
01-03-08, 10:51 pm
ive wanted to go for years

im thinking about going to the arnold this year.
i just gotta figure how much a plane ticket would cost me from connecticut to the arnold

Pizzalamp
01-03-08, 10:58 pm
COUNT ME IN FOR THE ARNOLD!!!!

Cant wait to meet everyone and train with you guys!!

norrim1
01-03-08, 11:09 pm

I'll train with ya..haha. It's going to be cool to meet you too bro.

Pizzalamp
01-03-08, 11:16 pm
I'll train with ya..haha. It's going to be cool to meet you too bro.

im so excited im like a kid on xmas

Maharg
01-03-08, 11:18 pm
im so excited im like a kid on xmas

Game on for a training session.

Lowdown5
01-03-08, 11:19 pm

I'll train with you, would be my honor!

Pizzalamp
01-03-08, 11:19 pm
Game on for a training session.

ooo this is gonna be so cool

norrim1
01-03-08, 11:23 pm
ooo this is gonna be so cool

Oh yeah, the ABC all-star gathering at the Arnold..LOL

Lowdown5
01-03-08, 11:24 pm
Oh yeah, the ABC all-star gathering at the Arnold..LOL

A sea of yellow, can't wait to see that.

Pizzalamp
01-03-08, 11:25 pm
I'll train with you, would be my honor!

i cant wait

have i mentioned how excited i am?? lol

OSUrookie
cant wait for the arnold. went 3 days last year, missed sunday meaning i missed wrath :( i was pissed but i guess i'll just have to wait for this year

Lowdown5
i cant wait

have i mentioned how excited i am?? lol

We all are!!

ATLMusclBro5
01-04-08, 4:41 pm
Sup brothers.

Booked a flight today from the ATL! This'll be my first time attending, so I'm definitely pumped about it. My yellow Iconic T has been ordered and should be in the mail. I'll take it out of the wrapper on Saturday right before I head to the CAGE!!

IronGame033
01-04-08, 4:51 pm
yo ill b there deff! love the cage its the main reson i go haha let me know how i can help ill be there the 29th for sure and im working on staying the whole time tho

Powerfreak
01-04-08, 5:11 pm
I'm in all weekend!!!!

That means a trip to Hooters is in order!

Reacher34
01-04-08, 5:20 pm
Just got my plane tickets from the ATL. Been waiting for this all year (since last Arnold).

dungeonlifter13
01-04-08, 5:35 pm
I'll be there from open to close fri and sat. Third year in a row going, I always love how the cage is almost in the direct center of the expo hall. The crowd from the cage usually overflows into other company booths and lines. Can't wait.

bigbadwolfe
01-04-08, 7:03 pm
That means a trip to Hooters is in order!

Only if they give me the same Star Treatment as last year :) Hahahaha!!!!

I still got those pics, did I ever Thank You for all that???? Hahahaha!!!! Good times :)

I'll see you at the Cage.

Wolfy!!!!

Powerfreak
01-04-08, 7:30 pm
Only if they give me the same Star Treatment as last year :) Hahahaha!!!!

I still got those pics, did I ever Thank You for all that???? Hahahaha!!!! Good times :)

I'll see you at the Cage.

Wolfy!!!!

I'm sure we can work something out Brother. And ya don't have to thank me for that, the look on your face was plenty!Lol

Looking forward to seeing in the Cage. My flight gets in Friday round 1:30 or so and I will make a line straight for it.
See ya soon.

Brian

Big Wides
01-07-08, 11:01 am
i'll be there friday and saturday

G Diesel
01-07-08, 11:04 am
i'll be there friday and saturday

Awww yeah... That is what I like to see. Peace, G

lifterkid17
01-07-08, 8:32 pm
I just found out today that i dont need to work with the hogs on friday so i will be there all weekend...just got the low down from my fellow bro norrim1 when i trained with him today... i cant wait to meet all you guys!

BamBam
01-07-08, 11:14 pm
Friday, Saturday, Sunday...total weekend trip baby!!!

I'm stoked...I live only like 2 hours from Colombus so let me know if you all need help with ANYTHING!! I would kill to be apart of that!

Bam(2)

Hoomgar
01-09-08, 4:51 pm
Not sure what days I will be there yet. Are there any that are better than others? I mean for those of us who cannot make the whole event. I'll be bringing my son and want to know what days would be best for the expo and stuff that a 14 year old would be interested in. Or is everyday the same thing? I've never gone before so I don't really know what to expect.

naturalguy
01-09-08, 7:07 pm
Not sure what days I will be there yet. Are there any that are better than others? I mean for those of us who cannot make the whole event. I'll be bringing my son and want to know what days would be best for the expo and stuff that a 14 year old would be interested in. Or is everyday the same thing? I've never gone before so I don't really know what to expect.

Here's the schedule of events:

Friday:

http://www.arnoldsportsfestival.com/pdf/trifold/friday.pdf

Saturday:

http://www.arnoldsportsfestival.com/pdf/trifold/saturday.pdf

Sunday:

http://www.arnoldsportsfestival.com/pdf/trifold/sunday.pdf

Saturday is easily the most crowded day and it's not easy to get around.

Brutus_515
01-10-08, 9:20 am
Can't wait got the room booked (thanks havoc) got a solid group of guys for the weekend...cant wait to meet everyone going that we havent met yet....its going to be an awesome time FO SHO!..LOL...can smell the protien farts from the expo hall already!

Hoomgar
01-10-08, 10:07 am
Here's the schedule of events:

Friday:

http://www.arnoldsportsfestival.com/pdf/trifold/friday.pdf

Saturday:

http://www.arnoldsportsfestival.com/pdf/trifold/saturday.pdf

Sunday:

http://www.arnoldsportsfestival.com/pdf/trifold/sunday.pdf

Saturday is easily the most crowded day and it's not easy to get around.

Thanks bro. So I see the expo is all three days. Are you guys doing the cage thing all three days or is there a better day than others to catch ya there?

Hoomgar
01-10-08, 10:21 am
LOL...can smell the protien farts from the expo hall already!

LOL! too funny, so true... :)

DetroitMuscle
01-12-08, 5:15 pm
I definitely want to go but I have not had a chance to even look things over I have been so extremely busy. Who from Michigan is rollin down?

Rob your goin right? What arrangements have you made?

puremx242
01-15-08, 9:13 pm
Travis from Illinois Im going to be there all 3 days.... Only been lifting for about 9 months... My first Arnold cant wait.... Just let me know...

GJN5002
01-15-08, 9:17 pm
any suggestions on a decent/cheap hotel near the convention center?

Polish Prince
01-15-08, 9:50 pm
can always count this polish mother fucker in at the cage!

Phil800101
01-15-08, 10:38 pm
any suggestions on a decent/cheap hotel near the convention center?

My input from another thread:

"Those of us from the Chicago ABC who are going are staying at the Red Roof in Upper Arlington on Rome-Hilliard Road off of I-70. With taxes, it's about $90 a night for a room with two double beds. Decent place, clean, and good enough to sleep and shower at. I stayed there last year. As a plus, Rome-Hilliard road has alot of restaurants on it, and there's a Meijer or something right next to the hotel."

This place is about 15-20 minutes from downtown Columbus. Fairly close.

Here's the thread:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=12977

krazyassmexican
01-15-08, 10:40 pm
My input from another thread:

"Those of us from the Chicago ABC who are going are staying at the Red Roof in Upper Arlington on Rome-Hilliard Road off of I-70. With taxes, it's about $90 a night for a room with two double beds. Decent place, clean, and good enough to sleep and shower at. I stayed there last year. As a plus, Rome-Hilliard road has alot of restaurants on it, and there's a Meijer or something right next to the hotel."

This place is about 15-20 minutes from downtown Columbus. Fairly close.

Here's the thread:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=12977

are we still down?!

Sgt Rock
01-16-08, 2:01 am
Thanks bro. So I see the expo is all three days. Are you guys doing the cage thing all three days or is there a better day than others to catch ya there?

ALL THREE DAYS ARE ONE HUNDRED MILES AN HOUR BALLS TO THE WALL BROTHA!
See you there!!

Semper Fi

Phil800101
01-16-08, 4:03 am
are we still down?!

Of course. I sent you a PM with more info.

blueIMlifter
01-18-08, 12:35 pm
No way in hell I am being kept away from the Cage. This will be my first trip to the Arnold and I cant wait to watch the animals tear some shit up. I am bringing a huge entourage as well.

Count on me in my yellow Animal T-shirt.

Level 2 Calf Master
01-19-08, 9:40 pm
I'm in, got my tickets just a minute ago. I'll be there March 1st. Coming all the way from Bama!

jgasbo1
01-22-08, 9:14 am
08 Arnold and the CAGE - wouldn't miss it for the world!

I'll be there with my 2 brothers representing Pittsburgh, Pa.

Northman
01-22-08, 3:11 pm
A few of the guys from Ontario and I are headed down to hang out at the Cage.

I R V
01-25-08, 9:38 pm
I'll be holdn it down for Bowling Green State University Recreation Center Weightroom...

NEW B
01-25-08, 10:33 pm
not sure what day but im in

teethoflions
01-28-08, 1:33 pm
i will be there the entire weekend thursday night through sunday night. i will be representing rhode island. the smallest state in the union. oh well. i train as hard as i can.

Sgt Rock
01-28-08, 4:44 pm
Anyone from MAINE, BOSTON, or VEGAS holla if your going to be at the CAGE.

Semper Fi

Vinny G
01-28-08, 4:55 pm
ALL THREE DAYS ARE ONE HUNDRED MILES AN HOUR BALLS TO THE WALL BROTHA!
See you there!!

Semper Fi

Cannnnnnnnnn Youuuuuuuuuuuuu Diggggggggggggggggggg Ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt

d60hanna
01-29-08, 9:38 am
ill be there i have a power meet the first day but ill be down right after

whodeybaby
01-31-08, 9:09 pm
im in ill be there friday and sunday and definately will be at the cage!

Vinny G
02-01-08, 8:28 am
MC Vinny G will be in the house Fri-Sun to stir things up, and get everyone pumped.

as MC for the cage, my job is to keep things going.

i want to mix things up, and get one of you to be part of the experience, and have some fun.

i'm looking for a co-mc for ONE of the bench or curling contest that we will have in the cage.

this person can be a guy or girl....as long as you like to have fun, and know how to rag on people in a GOOD CLEAN FUN way....must have a sense of humor, and have a clear voice.

Lowdown5
02-01-08, 8:40 am
as MC for the cage, my job is to keep things going.

i want to mix things up, and get one of you to be part of the experience, and have some fun.

i'm looking for a co-mc for ONE of the bench or curling contest that we will have in the cage.

this person can be a guy or girl....as long as you like to have fun, and know how to rag on people in a GOOD CLEAN FUN way....must have a sense of humor, and have a clear voice.

Hell yeah Vinny, I am down for that. I have years of experience in GOOD CLEAN FUN!

Hoomgar
02-01-08, 8:59 am
Good clean fun!?!?! Where is the fun in that? LOL! :)

I hope to make this. I've never been to one.

Big Al
02-01-08, 10:25 am
I'll be there all weekend reppin DE. and Animal.

Vinny G
02-02-08, 9:52 am
Good clean fun!?!?! Where is the fun in that? LOL! :)

I hope to make this. I've never been to one.

yes....ANIMAL style

The Landlord
02-02-08, 7:40 pm
You can count The House, The Landlord and The Tennant in for the Cage! It is our family vacation every year! The lil guy loves the action! See you all there. Just a few more weeks!

Said
02-03-08, 3:34 pm
Hey iron brothers can you tall me whats the adress please .

Hoomgar
02-04-08, 9:42 am
Hey iron brothers can you tall me whats the adress please .

http://www.arnoldclassic.com

All the info you need is right there.

BigAnt
02-04-08, 12:47 pm
I AM THERE...

Make sure you all check out the seminars on Fri-Sat-Sun in the cage!

JSensi
02-04-08, 5:28 pm
I'll be there representing Scranton, PA Saturday and Sunday!

Renegade223
02-04-08, 5:38 pm
I will be there Saturday.

tykepayne
02-05-08, 4:09 pm
cant wait to see u guys at the arnold again.ill be there sun. got shit to do the rest of the weekend. but will definaly be there though.

house_of_pain_xxl
02-05-08, 7:21 pm
Count me in...Knoxville TN

Powerfreak
02-07-08, 9:18 am
I'll be there all weekend reppin DE. and Animal.

Big Al and I will be coming out on the same flight on Thursday morning. The Cage, as always, will be off the fuckin' hook.

little rambo
02-07-08, 3:53 pm
I'm so fuckin pumped to go to the Arnold, and maybe even get a chance to get some action in "The Cage".

Polish Prince
02-08-08, 10:56 am
all 3 days like always, be good to see everyone again!

DetroitMuscle
02-08-08, 3:53 pm
I am making plans with rcrott as we speak! Just ordered the yellow shirt and my flexfit hat ;) Its on! See you all there- cant wait to meet you guys!

BigDubbDiesel
02-09-08, 7:24 pm
Ill be holdin it down with my boy clint, representing for sarasota and orlando florida.

REIGN OF YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!! all weekend

Odarkthirty
02-10-08, 1:20 am
Have the Yellow Tee...

The Cage and the Octagon in the same day.... priceless.... :)

Enforcer
02-11-08, 1:56 pm
Wish i could be there bro...not gonna make it out there...1 day tho i will be...i hope everyone takes some awesome pics that ill get to look at here on the Forum

Millsy
02-11-08, 7:08 pm
Ill be there. I dont know for sure if ldskenpo will go but if not then ill be there to represent Central Texas.

Millsy
02-11-08, 7:13 pm
Ill def be there, with others from Central Texas ABC

Margi
02-11-08, 8:20 pm
Big Ant I am there with you in spirit...and by next year I want to be IN THE CAGE!!!!!
Have a GREAT Time.....

I AM THERE...

Make sure you all check out the seminars on Fri-Sat-Sun in the cage!

Hola Bola
02-12-08, 3:11 pm
I'll be there Friday through Sunday.

Mastrcruse
02-14-08, 12:46 am
I'll be there, couldn't miss it for anything...and I am maybe 1/2 mile away.

Will be there friday and saturday....Animal's eat Mongolian BBQ out of house and home??!!

gymtime
02-15-08, 11:36 pm
GYMTIME will be there. . . . .Anyone ever stayed at the Baymont Inn and Suites in Westerville? If so how is it?

HOLLYWOOD2
02-16-08, 11:11 pm
representin c-bus baby....im there all weekend

Pizzalamp
02-19-08, 4:36 pm
im looking forward to this

see everybody there!!

The Guardian
02-19-08, 4:41 pm
Rep PA. 8 hour drive one way? no prob. Arriving thursday afternoon and leaving whenever I'm thrown out. see you guys there.

jer
02-19-08, 5:53 pm
im looking forward to this

see everybody there!!

He's back in!!!

This is gonna be a blast.

B Con
02-19-08, 8:31 pm
Just booked a hotel and got tix. Me and my boy from the VA ABC are on the way.

Feel The Power
02-19-08, 8:33 pm
this is gonna be my first time at the cage.. just was curious if they ever had a cage webcam online?? If not, I think that could be a cool idea for all the animals who can't make it to the arnold. It took me enough years to get everything aligned so I could make it this year. I think it would be awesome if you could log onto animal pak and watch the cage on the website. Just an idea.

Feel The Power

patrick
02-19-08, 8:46 pm
I'll be there reppin Sullivan County NY, w/ my 17 y/o son & longtime training partner Big Kev. Should arrive around 4:00 fri & there all weekend.
(G-when I find you, I'm shakin your hand; you are a real inspiration!)

smith06
02-20-08, 3:55 am
I'm there on Saturday maybe Sunday if buddies help split gas..cant wait.

BigAnt
02-20-08, 4:49 am
Big Al and I will be coming out on the same flight on Thursday morning. The Cage, as always, will be off the fuckin' hook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, add a skinny Italian with nice hair on this same flight (me) LOL

Vinny G
02-20-08, 8:00 am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, add a skinny Italian with nice hair on this same flight (me) LOL

you guys out of newark, nj?

Feel The Power
02-20-08, 8:04 am
I feel ya man, money is tight here as well so I wont get to stay as long as I want to. Plus I'm only doing the expo. As long as weather permits I'll be there Friday and some of Saturday.

I was all set to go but now I cant

Money is tight and I have a good opportunity at work during that time

Cant wait to see the pics though!

BigAnt
02-20-08, 10:56 pm
you guys out of newark, nj?

Philly Airport

OSUrookie
02-25-08, 8:53 pm
i'll be there thursday through saturday....best weekend of the year

A-Train
02-25-08, 9:09 pm
see you guys in the cage on sat!

BigAnt
02-25-08, 9:46 pm
I was all set to go but now I cant

Money is tight and I have a good opportunity at work during that time

Cant wait to see the pics though!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's cool..$ is very important...hope we can meet at a future gathering soon!

Elite
02-25-08, 9:48 pm
Pizzalamp is coming

And that cheeky fecker has a lot to answer for!

BigAnt
02-25-08, 9:48 pm
Rep PA. 8 hour drive one way? no prob. Arriving thursday afternoon and leaving whenever I'm thrown out. see you guys there.

Greg Long's gym>!

Greg is the man!

You know Dave K?

Make sure you stop by The Cage and introduce yourself to me ! ! !

PA TEAM!

BigAnt
02-25-08, 9:49 pm
Pizzalamp is coming

And that cheeky fecker has a lot to answer for!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VERY COOL ! ! !

xxhammerxx
02-25-08, 11:38 pm
Hopefully this will be my 3rd time, depends on the ride

Hoomgar
02-26-08, 9:27 am
I am 90% sure we wont be able to go now this year. I'll know for sure by Thursday but I believe we are going to have to cancel. The boy is bummed even worse than I am I believe.

Somebody please grab us "something" anything at all from the cage man. I feel I've left my little man down but I can't do anything about it right now. Sucks.... hope ya'll have a great time though, seriously.

Shadyside
02-27-08, 8:16 am
I'll be there all day Saturday...work sunday though..

xtroutzx
02-27-08, 2:22 pm
count me in