PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Animals

Pages : [1] 2

BamBam
12-20-07, 2:57 pm
I noticed Kentucky has nobody speaking up and taking the initiative to get an ABC Chapter in our great Bluegrass state. I have plenty of friends, family, etc who would love to join and I am sure there are many many more who would do so.

I want to be the one to step forward and tread a new path for my boys in KY. I want to ask Universal Rep, G Diesel, or whoever it is to let ME, BAMBAM92 ( Joshua T. White ) be te one to have the honor and privilege to start it. ANIMAL has made a huge impact on my life. Let me help ANIMAL grow as well...

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-20-07, 4:54 pm
I noticed Kentucky has nobody speaking up and taking the initiative to get an ABC Chapter in our great Bluegrass state. I have plenty of friends, family, etc who would love to join and I am sure there are many many more who would do so.

I want to be the one to step forward and tread a new path for my boys in KY. I want to ask Universal Rep, G Diesel, or whoever it is to let ME, BAMBAM92 ( Joshua T. White ) be te one to have the honor and privilege to start it. ANIMAL has made a huge impact on my life. Let me help ANIMAL grow as well...

Select a gym, time, date, and have 5-6 new members join and post in this thread and you will have my support.... You have to "EARN" the ABC leader role by displaying leadership qualities. Get the session rolling by staring off with new members. If I can help out along the way shoot me a PM.

Good luck bro!

B.A.M.

RenegadeRows
12-20-07, 5:03 pm
FUCK YEA DUDE KY here.... was wondering when someone would step up and ask for a ky ABC chapter. we need to sponsor an event. Get it rollin Bam. Im in bowling green KY

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-20-07, 5:10 pm
FUCK YEA DUDE KY here.... was wondering when someone would step up and ask for a ky ABC chapter. we need to sponsor an event. Get it rollin Bam. Im in bowling green KY

Ok ...

Start off by getting your training partners and friends to sign on the forum and start posting. Once the number is up we can start promoting the session and have a good turnout.

Search out some local Kentucky Animals!

B.A.M.

BamBam
12-20-07, 8:11 pm
Thanks B.A.M. for the help and guidance. I see we got one in Bowling Green already...were out there and we'll be growing in many ways...see you guys soon!

I will have a few guys on here by tomorrow or Saturday posting for KY so the numbers is no problem....thanks again

Bam(2)

Fury317
12-20-07, 8:40 pm
Way to step up for your state! I know both you two know how to work hard. Ive seen numbers in various posts. Were having a Columbus session on january 5th. You should make the drive up if you can. Its going to be intense!

World Gym
9E Long St.
Columbus OH 43512
4pm

If you can make I definitely want you there! BAM will be attending along with many others, including members from detroit and possibly chicago. PM me with any questions

BamBam
12-21-07, 8:47 pm
Hey bro...dude that'd be great to go to Colombus...I have an Uncle who lives there and my girl only lives like 30 mins from there so I want to get here there too. I am def. going to get one going somehwre around here in KY...I have guys who are SUPPOSED to sign up on here but not seeing anything thus far...fuck it...we'll get one in KY no matter what but yeah dude Jan 5th will be fine and again would love to come...I will keep ya updated and in the mean time if you know/find anyone interested in haveing one somewhere in KY for us Bluegrass Boys, lemme know..

Respect,
Bam(2)

Fury317
12-22-07, 3:05 pm
Hey bro...dude that'd be great to go to Colombus...I have an Uncle who lives there and my girl only lives like 30 mins from there so I want to get here there too. I am def. going to get one going somehwre around here in KY...I have guys who are SUPPOSED to sign up on here but not seeing anything thus far...fuck it...we'll get one in KY no matter what but yeah dude Jan 5th will be fine and again would love to come...I will keep ya updated and in the mean time if you know/find anyone interested in haveing one somewhere in KY for us Bluegrass Boys, lemme know..

Respect,
Bam(2)

Hey bro if you get Kentucky rolling Id be glad to make a session as long as you give me some time to adjust my schedule. Ill see if I can get anyone from the K to sign up. If you need any help putting things together PM me.

BamBam
12-22-07, 6:34 pm
Hell yeah Fury. I would love to show you how we rep it in KY. I am def. also in for the Jan 5th session in Colombus. I am also trying to get my girl to come with me too.

Just let me know when would be good for you. Thats my main problem now is to just try and figure it out when the best time would be for ALL who are going to attend. I might try to have it on the 12th (the next saturday...maybe later?) Again it WILL be b4 the Arnold so again any help much appreciated and keep in touch bro

BigBlueBear
12-23-07, 1:25 pm
Just droppin in on ya'll. Any of ya'll that want, we're havin a lift in Indianapolis come Jan 19th. I know for those down there towards Bowling Green and what not... das a bit of a drive, but I reckon any of ya'll in Louisville or North Kentucky outside of Cincy would give half a thought. Check our Indiana thread if you're interested.

Fury317
12-23-07, 1:59 pm
Hell yeah Fury. I would love to show you how we rep it in KY. I am def. also in for the Jan 5th session in Colombus. I am also trying to get my girl to come with me too.

Just let me know when would be good for you. Thats my main problem now is to just try and figure it out when the best time would be for ALL who are going to attend. I might try to have it on the 12th (the next saturday...maybe later?) Again it WILL be b4 the Arnold so again any help much appreciated and keep in touch bro

You know it man- id love to come down sometime. Im an OSU student, so it would have to be a weekend. Saturdays are the best. Im starting a new job once winter break is over so give me a week or two to figure out a schedule then we can get something rolling. Id be glad to help set a date and get the hype going. A thought might be to set it later in Jan- not the 12th- just so there is enough time to get a good number of people there. Maybe the last weekend in Jan? or the first in Feb? Ill def keep in touch man, we'll get something good together. Im sure BAM can help too, hes been helping me out alot

BamBam
12-24-07, 12:00 am
Killer dude. I like the date change...laterwould be better and BAM is helping me out too. I just need to get numbers going...working on that as we speak..but weekends are fine and again keep in touch and we'll rep OHIO and KENTUCKY the right way...do it BIG BABY!

BamBam
12-26-07, 2:32 pm
Alright dudes...I got myself plus my girlfriend. My buddy Cory is going to sign up later when he gets off work, I have another friend of mine who is signing up tonight, and i have my man from Bowling Green up there who will be attending...So thats 5 people thus far...I know Fury would come down too so thats 6!

nck219
12-26-07, 4:28 pm
depending on where in kentucky it is i might be able to come too... im from indiana, but only a stones throw away from henderson ky.

Fury317
12-26-07, 4:46 pm
Hey just to help you out a little bambam, if you want to make this "official" then you have to set the date and keep a head count regularly. Sounds like you got about 5, so that would be plenty to make it official, as long as you keep the numbers growing. There is a thread in the board room, for the coordinators, about official vs unofficial, so im just giving you a heads up. You can still have a gathering, but an official event needs to draw a lot of attention with a good amount people- Id say at least 10. And now that I think of it, you should probably PM G or Jdawg about being appointed coordinator of KY so you can request the care package and shirts post event, if you get everything set up in time. Good luck with everything and PM me with any questions.

BamBam
12-26-07, 9:16 pm
Thanks man...I am going to go ahead and set my date for February 9th. Thats when I am wanting to have OUR ABC meet. That would be the 2nd saturday in February. I hope you all can attend and I have PM G-Diesel for some extra help and letting him know I want to be the coordinator, I got the date set up, numbers r growing, etc.

Thanks again fellas and lets get these numbers up!!!

BamBam92

BamBam
12-28-07, 12:49 am
Hey fellas,

I was sitting around thinking about where we might eat after we have our session here? My town has some good eats, nothing spectacular but good none the less. If anyone has any ideas or wants to know what my town has (probably where we are going to have it unless things change within the next few days) lemme know!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-28-07, 4:16 am
Hey fellas,

I was sitting around thinking about where we might eat after we have our session here? My town has some good eats, nothing spectacular but good none the less. If anyone has any ideas or wants to know what my town has (probably where we are going to have it unless things change within the next few days) lemme know!

Get a gym picked out and shoot for a date and time... post the event info in "this" thread.

Once the date, time and gym are posted it will be well on the way to getting off. Shoot me a PM like I said before and Ill get you some info that you can use and share someday with others.

MAKE IT HAPPEN BRO!!!

B.A.M.

Riesjs
12-28-07, 1:18 pm
if you cant get a hold of Bam- PM another coordinator, we are all here to help

bigwadss
01-13-08, 6:36 pm
Keep me posted if you need help just yell at me.

BamBam
01-14-08, 7:03 pm
BLUEGRASS ABC SESSION #1- "CRASHING THE COMMONWEALTH"

WELCOME TO KY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 8th, 2008

Fitness World Gym
900 Cherokee Rd
Raceland, KY, 41169

The event will be from 3:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. (or there abouts..)

*Postworkout Meal*
I will leave this up to you all...would you rather eat at Golden Corral (buffet)...or Texas Roadhouse (menu). (You can view a Texas Roadhouse menu at texasroadhouse.com

Either place is awesome and will fill you up I am SURE!!!

I just got the ok form the gym owner of Fitness World...where I grew up lifting so to speak. Bigger gym..nothing like World's in Colmbus but we gotta start somewhere! haha

naturalguy
01-14-08, 7:10 pm
Excellent we will spread the word!

Ohioboy82
01-14-08, 7:23 pm
This is bam country brotha you know we are there!

Ky is on the map!

BamBam
01-14-08, 7:31 pm
I AM SOOOO DAMNED PUMPED BROTHERS!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!

I am ready to welcome yall the Bluegrass!

BamBam
01-30-08, 3:05 pm
Numbers are growing here...Just got emails from my boys in Lexington and they are going to come down and sign up on here...lets do it BIG baby!

BamBam
02-07-08, 11:30 am
I just got word from that Texas Roadhouse place...they are excited to have us when we come eat there and we will probably get a group discount as well.

I know I have more people on here from Kentucky...get your ass in gear and join me for a session of epic proportions! How about my Ohio Crew? Any of yall interested?

RooRooTJ
02-26-08, 2:33 pm
Just a heads up to all the folks going to the Arnold this year.

It is official. On Saturday, March 1, 2008 after The Cage shuts down and the expo closes, we'll be holding the 1st Annual Arnold Weekend ABC in association with the Columbus chapter of the Animal Barbell Club. We'll have the gym after hours, open exclusively for us and our event. Training first with a Q & A to follow.

9 E Long St, Columbus OH

Time: 8pm

Cost: Free to all Forvm/ABC members. Let em know at the front desk that you represent Animal by wearing your favorite Animal t-shirt and you're good to go.

Here is the link

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=15384

BamBam
03-07-08, 11:02 am
Sorry to tell you guys but the Kentucky ABC Session is being postponed for a few reasons..

1.) The gym I want to hold our session at hasn't returned my phone calls for the past week and I can't find the owner...never around when i go out there...hmm..?

2.) I am going to be out of town on Saturday...My aunt's boyfriend is going to propose finally so my family and I are going down to Lexington to surprise her

3.) The people I called "friends" and ANIMALS are not such...I have a few guys who I will get together with and sling the Iron around when the time comes when we have our meet. I plan on doing it 2 weeks from now...letting everyone have time to get one here and posting their intention to come..I plan on about 10...and letting them get their shit together.

I will post again when the details are finalized. Texas Roadhouse still wants to host us and feed our mighty stomachs...and dont worry...those of you on diets will be catered to! I already asked!!! =)

KENTUCKY WILL DO IT BIGG!!!
In IRON,
Josh White

nck219
03-21-08, 4:47 pm
Hey guys we are gonna get a southern IN chapter started, for any of you KY animals that are on the west side of the state or any one thats up for the drive keep your eye out on the southern indiana abc thread. I know henderson and owensboro are just a stones throw away from evansville, even bowling green isnt too far...

Mcdiesel14
04-21-08, 9:50 pm
hey I'm new to this whole thing but looking to get started. and i'm kentucky born and breed just wondering if this is still up and running or whats going on hit me up

BamBam
04-21-08, 10:12 pm
hey I'm new to this whole thing but looking to get started. and i'm kentucky born and breed just wondering if this is still up and running or whats going on hit me up

Hey man...welcome to the KY thread...Yes sir it is def. up and running! Im working on BIG things right now bro!

So, what are your stats, age, name, location? Im in Ashland KY (holding down the east side and my boy Renegade Rows is holding down the western part!)

Mcdiesel14
04-21-08, 10:38 pm
Whats up guy's i'm brian I'm from bullitt county kentucky bout 20 mins south of louisville.

5'9" 225lbs

I was training at the golds gym in louisville but they opened a little hole in the wall gym in my town and its actually really good plus I get my space and my weights when I need them. I'm looking at staying around 220 don't want to get any smaller just need to cut up a little.

BamBam
04-21-08, 10:40 pm
Whats up guy's i'm brian I'm from bullitt county kentucky bout 20 mins south of louisville.

5'9" 225lbs

I was training at the golds gym in louisville but they opened a little hole in the wall gym in my town and its actually really good plus I get my space and my weights when I need them. I'm looking at staying around 220 don't want to get any smaller just need to cut up a little.

How old r ya bro? And you can hold down everything in between the east and west. Or you can help out the south lol? Im trying to get guys in every 'corner' of KY so we can all help decide on a good place to have this ABC...

Mcdiesel14
04-21-08, 10:47 pm
I'm 22 and yeah I've got a pretty hectic schedule but i'm willing to do anything i can. so just hit me up whenever

RenegadeRows
04-21-08, 10:47 pm
okay,....when? what? where? fuck! ive been out of the loop for so long...catch me up BAMBAM...when is the ABC gonna be? please dont say anything before june because I have summer classes until around the end of june. :P

BamBam
04-21-08, 10:56 pm
okay,....when? what? where? fuck! ive been out of the loop for so long...catch me up BAMBAM...when is the ABC gonna be? please dont say anything before june because I have summer classes until around the end of june. :P

Well.... I am working on some BIIGGGGG things for the KY ABC...I mean HUGE! haha. A little secret though...nobody will want to miss this wherever we decide to have it ;). It will blow most all the other ABC's out of the water!!!

No worries, we will def. have it in time for you to make it! Probably looking at July. Probably Lexington is the best bet. Kind of a middle ground (as you and I have discussed Renegade)

Maybe McDiesel would be down for meeting up when we do R.R. ??!!

Mcdiesel14
04-21-08, 10:57 pm
Yeah man defenatly down you looking more towards the weekends or weekdays

BamBam
04-21-08, 11:11 pm
Yeah man defenatly down you looking more towards the weekends or weekdays

Well, myself and RenegadeRows are going to meet up sometime this summer and lift (besides the ABC I am going to hold) and just lift, chill, and eat! I have family in Lexington so we can go there and chill, spit game, watch TV, relax, etc when we get done lifting. But, we r still hashing out a date to do so, but it will be more toward a weekend if I had to guess.....

Mcdiesel14
04-21-08, 11:15 pm
Sounds good to me man its only about hour and half from me so just hit me up on here i'm off on fridays and saturdays so that would work out good for me if it was a weekend.

BamBam
04-21-08, 11:17 pm
Sounds good to me man its only about hour and half from me so just hit me up on here i'm off on fridays and saturdays so that would work out good for me if it was a weekend.

Weekend sounds good to me. Our ABC is def. going to be a Saturday. I am pretty sure everyone will enjoy the guest list...My little secret though hahahahaha!!!

Enforcer
04-24-08, 3:04 pm
BamBam have you thought about getting another ABC going?

RenegadeRows
04-25-08, 9:08 am
Nice deal BamBam... Mikkey D...Hope you can make it bro...we'll rep crazy

BamBam
04-25-08, 9:44 am
BamBam have you thought about getting another ABC going?

Well, this will actually be the first for the Bluegrass...the guy who owned the gym I was going to use the first time got shut down cuz he owed $24,000 dollars in backed taxes, and was 15 months late on his water and electric bills...

But yes I am planning a HUGE ABC for the good ole' Bluegrass state! I talked to my boys in Colombus and they said they would support me since I am supporting them, and I have about 8 people here in Ashland where I live who are going to the ABC, and now I have Renegade and Mikkey D...so I would assume they will bring people, as well as others who read this thread, and any of the BIG ANIMALS I can get to come down (I have talked to G' and HOUSE about coming to our event..). SO, things r happening, wheels turning, and big things gonna happen very very soon...

Enforcer
04-25-08, 10:01 am
Well, this will actually be the first for the Bluegrass...the guy who owned the gym I was going to use the first time got shut down cuz he owed $24,000 dollars in backed taxes, and was 15 months late on his water and electric bills...

But yes I am planning a HUGE ABC for the good ole' Bluegrass state! I talked to my boys in Colombus and they said they would support me since I am supporting them, and I have about 8 people here in Ashland where I live who are going to the ABC, and now I have Renegade and Mikkey D...so I would assume they will bring people, as well as others who read this thread, and any of the BIG ANIMALS I can get to come down (I have talked to G' and HOUSE about coming to our event..). SO, things r happening, wheels turning, and big things gonna happen very very soon...

That's what I mean bc I saw the first one never really got strated. All the ideas were there but never got put in motion. Good shit bro. I knew I could count on you to be on top of shit. Just let me know if you need anything

BamBam
04-25-08, 1:09 pm
That's what I mean bc I saw the first one never really got strated. All the ideas were there but never got put in motion. Good shit bro. I knew I could count on you to be on top of shit. Just let me know if you need anything

I need your ass to come down and hang with the fellas (and some ladies) who will be in attendance and whoop my ass in the gym for about 2 hours lol...

Enforcer
04-25-08, 1:11 pm
I need your ass to come down and hang with the fellas (and some ladies) who will be in attendance and whoop my ass in the gym for about 2 hours lol...

We'll see if I get get corporate to send me down there

G Diesel
04-25-08, 1:13 pm
I'll be keeping an eye on my boy BamBam and his KY ABC. Peace, G

BamBam
04-25-08, 1:25 pm
We'll see if I get get corporate to send me down there

I'll be keeping an eye on my boy BamBam and his KY ABC. Peace, G

You, me, and G'...session number 2..hell, if HOUSE comes we can do some serious damage...

I hope you all can come and this one is going to be HUUUGEEE!!!

Enforcer
04-25-08, 1:39 pm
You, me, and G'...session number 2..hell, if HOUSE comes we can do some serious damage...

I hope you all can come and this one is going to be HUUUGEEE!!!

Bro it would be one sick ass time that is for sure

BamBam
04-25-08, 2:09 pm
Bro it would be one sick ass time that is for sure

Not only the lifting, but the gym I want to hold it at is about 5 mins from a BD's mongolian BBQ, and I can introduce you to some of those fine Southern gals I mentioned b4 lol

BamBam
04-28-08, 5:06 pm
Well, my boy Renegade wanted me to post some updates, and I in fact have some...

The new location for the KY ABC is going to be Lexington KY...its in the middle of the state, BIG city for BIG guys (and gals lol), and plenty of eating options. I spoke with 2 gyms down there about having our ABC there and they bost said it was cool and an "honor" to have us want to choose them for the event.

1.) Urban Active Fitness- old Gold's Gym that was bought out
2.) Lexington Athletic Center

I will find and post pics of both places and let my brothers and sisters in here decide which one you would like to choose. This is a democracy and a "commonwealth" state so we'll all help run this show. I will just hold the title as Coordinator! ;)

The ABC will take place, more than likely, the weekend after the 4th of July. Let everyone enjoy the festivities, food, and fun, and then get back to the grind with our ABC. We will have an official date and time within the next few weeks.

Mcdiesel14
04-28-08, 6:49 pm
Sounds great bro. Lexington is fine not too far at all. Either gym is fine for me but I do have a membership to Golds gym I think they still let you travel to other gyms not sure. Either way i'm down, been hitting it hard actually was doing chains on bench today for the first time was a hell of a workout haha.

BamBam
04-28-08, 7:56 pm
Sounds great bro. Lexington is fine not too far at all. Either gym is fine for me but I do have a membership to Golds gym I think they still let you travel to other gyms not sure. Either way i'm down, been hitting it hard actually was doing chains on bench today for the first time was a hell of a workout haha.

I did chains on dips today...did about 150 lbs on my neck and then when I got tired I dropped the chains off my head/neck and then did BW burnouts...sucks ass but tomorrow the chains are being broke out for squats!

RenegadeRows
04-30-08, 10:26 am
bam, I have to say...YOU ARE THE FUCKIN MAN!
Im getting ansy...my first ABC....my bicep is still healing so I wont be able to pull much weight but heck....this is gonna be awsome....

Enforcer
04-30-08, 10:30 am
Bam do u have a date in mind yet?

BamBam
04-30-08, 12:36 pm
Bam do u have a date in mind yet?

I am thinkning the weekend after the 4th of July. I am trying to have it where HOUSE can make it easily seeing as how he is doing the Europa, and also make it easier on you and G-Diesel if you can come down.

I will call the gyms again and see when a good date might be...I will throw some times around and we will work something out very soon. Within the next few days we will have a date set up and we can get this going!!

BamBam
04-30-08, 12:37 pm
bam, I have to say...YOU ARE THE FUCKIN MAN!
Im getting ansy...my first ABC....my bicep is still healing so I wont be able to pull much weight but heck....this is gonna be awsome....

Thanks bro...and u my boy...but you know that! I hope you heal fast though man! Either way, as long as you r there slinging some Iron...we'll be good to go bro!

Respect...In IRON,
Josh

Enforcer
04-30-08, 12:41 pm
I am thinkning the weekend after the 4th of July. I am trying to have it where HOUSE can make it easily seeing as how he is doing the Europa, and also make it easier on you and G-Diesel if you can come down.

I will call the gyms again and see when a good date might be...I will throw some times around and we will work something out very soon. Within the next few days we will have a date set up and we can get this going!!

good shit bro, keep me posted

BamBam
04-30-08, 12:53 pm
good shit bro, keep me posted

Oh most def. E'. This one will rock KY to it's bones......

Mcdiesel14
05-08-08, 2:06 pm
damn man i'm getting antsy i'm getting really bored lifting all by myself. haha still cranking it hard but can't wait to get this thing rolling.

Remeber hit me up if you need any help with anything.

BamBam
05-08-08, 6:01 pm
"Stay Tuned".... ;)

Mcdiesel14
05-08-08, 11:40 pm
I am man just wondering if anyone was going to get together over the summer before the abc and just hit the weights. Nice to actually lift with someone that could keep up or lift bigger than me for a change!

BamBam
05-08-08, 11:44 pm
I am man just wondering if anyone was going to get together over the summer before the abc and just hit the weights. Nice to actually lift with someone that could keep up or lift bigger than me for a change!

Dude anytime you wanna meet up then we'll fucking do it for sure!! I know me and Renegade Rows r going to meet up and we r going to of course invite you...Just lemme know when you r free or would like to bro!

The "slated" date for the ABC is July 12th...I'm waiting on the O.K. from the gym to post the official info...

Mcdiesel14
05-09-08, 4:08 pm
sounds good July 12 is fine but anytime you want to meet up on fridays and saturdays i'm definatly in. I'm also on vacation not this coming week but the next so anyday during that week would be cool as well.

BamBam
05-15-08, 11:12 am
sounds good July 12 is fine but anytime you want to meet up on fridays and saturdays i'm definatly in. I'm also on vacation not this coming week but the next so anyday during that week would be cool as well.

Killer bro...PM me your cell number so getting ahold of you may be a little easier...

BamBam
05-15-08, 11:15 am
Well, the date is kind of up in the air...for a good reason...

Our lis of special guests, although not entirely sure if they will come (if not we will stick sling some major iron), are as follows...all have been asked by me on the FORVM to come down and I am hopeful and very optimistic on getting them all down here. Shit, if corporate won't send em' down...I will pay for them to fly down! I want this KY ABC to be huge...it is my job as a coordinator to ensure that!!!! So, here it is...

OX
HOUSE
G-Diesel (maybe...I got mad respect for this guy and if you haven't met him..well, u r missing something!)

So, I am awaiting on the HOUSE to get back with me when his schedule is free to come down and train. He is in contest prep for the Europa which comes first in my book and his too, so hopefully we can find a date that will work for us and it will still be in the late June, early Jan. time frame so that hasn't changed. And yes, the Lexington Athletic Center has given us the OK to lift there. I will post pics shortly...

IN IRON,
Josh

Enforcer
05-15-08, 11:16 am
Well, the date is kind of up in the air...for a good reason...

Our lis of special guests, although not entirely sure if they will come (if not we will stick sling some major iron), are as follows..

OX
HOUSE
G-Diesel (maybe...I got mad respect for this guy and if you haven't met him..well, u r missing something!)

So, I am awaiting on the HOUSE to get back with me when his schedule is free to come down and train. He is in contest prep for the Europa which comes first in my book and his too, so hopefully we can find a date that will work for us and it will still be in the late June, early Jan. time frame so that hasn't changed. And yes, the Lexington Athletic Center has given us the OK to lift there. I will post pics shortly...

IN IRON,
Josh

What i'm not invited. I see how it is

BamBam
05-15-08, 11:17 am
What i'm not invited. I see how it is

You told me kind sir that you had 2 other ABC's to attend...so I didnt think u could...but hell yeah...if u r able to come then get your ass here!! I'd love to train with you again bro! Shit, you know better!!

RenegadeRows
05-15-08, 11:19 am
Dude anytime you wanna meet up then we'll fucking do it for sure!! I know me and Renegade Rows r going to meet up and we r going to of course invite you...Just lemme know when you r free or would like to bro!

The "slated" date for the ABC is July 12th...I'm waiting on the O.K. from the gym to post the official info...

aye! lets do this...fo sheezy!

Enforcer
05-15-08, 11:21 am
You told me kind sir that you had 2 other ABC's to attend...so I didnt think u could...but hell yeah...if u r able to come then get your ass here!! I'd love to train with you again bro! Shit, you know better!!

When did I tell you I have two ABC's in July?

BamBam
05-15-08, 11:22 am
aye! lets do this...fo sheezy!

Did you see our "hopeful" guest list? That was my surprise for everyone...so to speak. And of course other random goodies :)

But yes, this is on...this summer....Kentucky will be rocked to its core!

BamBam
05-15-08, 11:24 am
When did I tell you I have two ABC's in July?

I asked on your Journey if you would like to come down to our ABC and you had the CT and MA ones to go to (think those were the two)...I thought since u knew it was in july, and said u were going to those two, then they were in July...if not...then my bad, my bad. Hell, I don't even need to take a head count of people who want you to come down...I do, and thats all that matters haha! I know my boy McDiesel and RenegadeRows would love to sling Iron with ya...plus I can introduce you to some southern gals..hehe

Enforcer
05-15-08, 11:26 am
I asked on your Journey if you would like to come down to our ABC and you had the CT and MA ones to go to (think those were the two)...I thought since u knew it was in july, and said u were going to those two, then they were in July...if not...then my bad, my bad. Hell, I don't even need to take a head count of people who want you to come down...I do, and thats all that matters haha! I know my boy McDiesel and RenegadeRows would love to sling Iron with ya...plus I can introduce you to some southern gals..hehe

Nice. Training, food, and hot Southern girls- my car is loaded and I'm on thee way

BamBam
05-15-08, 11:29 am
Trust me bro, I wish I could be. WOuld be nothing but an honor

He already has obligations to attend both a CT & MA gathering haha.

This is true- well idk about the Mass. one yet

This is why I was confused. And yes, the food will be fantastic, the training intense as par usuaul, and the women...well you met two of them at the Arnold this past year...so just a sampling.

If u r down then Im here to help get you down to KY and kick ass with us...the damage would be catastrophic if we got G, Enforcer, OX, and House down here....my God...

Enforcer
05-15-08, 11:33 am
This is why I was confused. And yes, the food will be fantastic, the training intense as par usuaul, and the women...well you met two of them at the Arnold this past year...so just a sampling.

If u r down then Im here to help get you down to KY and kick ass with us...the damage would be catastrophic if we got G, Enforcer, OX, and House down here....my God...

Yea I said I was attending the CT event but theres no set date i dont think. I will def let you know as the event gets closer. I would love to get down there though bro.

BamBam
05-15-08, 12:27 pm
Yea I said I was attending the CT event but theres no set date i dont think. I will def let you know as the event gets closer. I would love to get down there though bro.

Its all good my man...and again you know WE would love to have you come down!

In IRON,
Josh

slvrwolf1
05-15-08, 3:48 pm
wow that sounds sweet I will definatly check my schedule and try my hardest to make some room for this.

BamBam
05-15-08, 9:45 pm
wow that sounds sweet I will definatly check my schedule and try my hardest to make some room for this.

Awesome bro!! We would be honored to have you down!!

In Iron,
Josh

RenegadeRows
05-17-08, 12:15 am

Oh no, here we go.... whoo'd by that southern charm....this cowboy might be in-need of a cold shower :P

RenegadeRows
05-17-08, 12:17 am
Did you see our "hopeful" guest list? That was my surprise for everyone...so to speak. And of course other random goodies :)

But yes, this is on...this summer....Kentucky will be rocked to its core!

DUDE THE HOUSE, OX, and G???? I know, My jaws dropped when I read that shit!
You might have to exclude enforcer though...he might be busy on the streets of lexington picking up chicks while we're sweating our asses off on the inside of the gym. :P

BamBam
05-17-08, 11:39 am
DUDE THE HOUSE, OX, and G???? I know, My jaws dropped when I read that shit!
You might have to exclude enforcer though...he might be busy on the streets of lexington picking up chicks while we're sweating our asses off on the inside of the gym. :P

We will just drag the weights outside if it is a nice day (or hell even if it rains) and pump some Iron and let the chickies come to us haha. But yeah dude, I hope those guys can all come down. I told you all I wanted to make our ABC, the first, a HUGE ONE!!!

Anything you guys have for advice, wanna see, etc...lemme know!

Also, would you guys be down for getting some supps or shirts cheaper for this ABC? Just something the big dogs r throwing around for ABC's.

IN IRON,
Josh

RenegadeRows
05-19-08, 10:51 am
man it would be cool if you could invite bigant and vinny. Those guys are just too knowledgeable and we could pick up a lot of tips on training/diet/general stuff if we had their minds to pick at.

Just a suggestion though.

BamBam
05-19-08, 11:55 am
man it would be cool if you could invite bigant and vinny. Those guys are just too knowledgeable and we could pick up a lot of tips on training/diet/general stuff if we had their minds to pick at.

Just a suggestion though.

Your wish is my command! I will shoot them a PM or try and catch them on their threads...I will make this the biggest damn ABC to hit the U.S.A and leave a BIG mark in the record books and having my crew from KY being apart of it!!

RenegadeRows
05-19-08, 1:09 pm
Your wish is my command!

really?... I gotta take advantage of this!

Hows about a vette for me while you're at it? :P
hehehe

BamBam
05-19-08, 3:47 pm
really?... I gotta take advantage of this!

Hows about a vette for me while you're at it? :P
hehehe

I do know how to hotwire a car so...Maybe...haha

RenegadeRows
05-20-08, 12:55 pm
lol....
Only in Kentucky do we learn to hotwire a car before we actually learn to drive it!

GIT-ER-DONE!!!!!!!

sorry, on to business, have anty and vinny gotten back with you yet? have you PM'd them even?

BamBam
05-20-08, 1:07 pm
lol....
Only in Kentucky do we learn to hotwire a car before we actually learn to drive it!

GIT-ER-DONE!!!!!!!

sorry, on to business, have anty and vinny gotten back with you yet? have you PM'd them even?

I have sent the PM's but nothing...they were sent yesterday morning so...Hopefully sometime today we will know something 4 sure.

nck219
05-20-08, 5:52 pm
Wether you get the pros to come or not im planning on coming. I wont know 100% till much closer to the date because of work my work schedule...Its deffinately marked on my calender tho. Hopefully there will be a handfull from our Indiana crew that can make it...

Mcdiesel14
05-22-08, 12:18 pm
sorry it took so long took my vacation and went to the lake had to have a little fun haha

BamBam
05-22-08, 2:27 pm
sorry it took so long took my vacation and went to the lake had to have a little fun haha

No worries big man...I got your PM and I will send you a PM back here in a sec.

RenegadeRows
05-23-08, 9:29 pm
hey bam, any word on our guest situation? who is coming, who isnt?

truth be told, I wouldnt be surprised if the house doesnt come because of his contest prep.

BamBam
05-23-08, 9:31 pm
hey bam, any word on our guest situation? who is coming, who isnt?

truth be told, I wouldnt be surprised if the house doesnt come because of his contest prep.

I think House would come down....I havent heard back yet from those guys though....Hmmm? I believe Enforcer and OX would be our best bets...but HOUSE lives "close" to me so hopefully he can just drive down with me and chill and the head home after or something. It is creeping up on us guys....can you smell it?

RenegadeRows
05-24-08, 10:04 am
wow! I will be plesently surprised if the House makes it. I do hope some of our guest make it bro... Heck! I know they have so much to offer us in regards to tricks and tips of the iron trade.

So the date is set? July 12th?

Mcdiesel14
06-24-08, 10:58 pm
Just checking in on you guys we still down for july 12th haven't heard anything for a while.

BamBam
06-25-08, 9:55 pm
Just checking in on you guys we still down for july 12th haven't heard anything for a while.

Yes sir!

Mcdiesel14
07-06-08, 4:00 pm
hey man we ever figure out all the details....gym....time and all that stuff...

Mcdiesel14
07-09-08, 6:56 pm
Anyone know anything about this weekend or did it fall through? Kinda wanna know so I can make some plans?

Gym Junkie
07-18-08, 8:01 am
Hey bro, I am from Berea, KY and I would love to join the Kentucky chapter of the ABC. The thing is Im currently in the Army and am deployed to Afghanistan at the present time. I come home on leave for 18 days in August though. I would love to see an ABC chapter get started in the KY. Animal for life!

Bryant Marcum AKA ( Gym Junkie)

RenegadeRows
08-08-08, 7:29 pm
does anyone know what happened to the weekend after 4th of july lifting session? this thread kinda went dead for a while. Where is Bam?

RenegadeRows
08-09-08, 6:48 pm
...?
feels like he just fell off the face of the earth.

Hyperkane
08-12-08, 12:38 pm
whats up bros, where exactly are you'all working out at? i'm down here in lexington.

JXP6060
08-20-08, 1:28 pm
Whats the status for Kentucky, Im here in Louisville looking to join.

nck219
08-21-08, 7:30 am
For anyone thats interested we have an ABC comin up this weekend in Evansville, IN. Any one who wants to join is more than welcome. Check out the Southern Indiana thread for the info...

ChubbzterTF
09-28-08, 11:37 pm
Hey just moved down a little east of Louisville and I need a gym.. I'm at the Y temporarily but I'd like to upgrade.. any suggestions?

Ragnar13
09-29-08, 12:40 am
Wish I could help ya Chubbzter, but I just lift on base at Fort Knox and don't know much about Louisville or the area.

ChubbzterTF
09-29-08, 1:48 am
hey i appreciate it anyway. just trying to get a group of meatheads to hang out with haha it's a lot easier to stick to my regime when at least part of my social life is intertwined with my training ya know?

Ragnar13
09-29-08, 8:24 pm
hey i appreciate it anyway. just trying to get a group of meatheads to hang out with haha it's a lot easier to stick to my regime when at least part of my social life is intertwined with my training ya know?

Shit, tell me about it. Makes it easy to stick to it when the guys will rip ya a new asshole for missing a workout. It takes weeks to live itdown. That is what it was like with the guys I hung with in PA. So far, I only got cardio partners. But since cardio sucks, I can't bitch.

ChubbzterTF
09-30-08, 2:49 am
Shit, tell me about it. Makes it easy to stick to it when the guys will rip ya a new asshole for missing a workout. It takes weeks to live itdown. That is what it was like with the guys I hung with in PA. So far, I only got cardio partners. But since cardio sucks, I can't bitch.

Turns out my Y isn't that bad. I've just been goin at the wrong time. It's small as hell, but it's got all the building blocks i need to keep makin progress. It's been a while since I've hit legs hard and I have to wait for the weekend to annihilate them. Still moving some stuff in. Saturday is gonna be a bad day for driving home...

Ragnar13
10-06-08, 12:11 am
Anyone here from Fort Knox interested in getting something going?

Mcdiesel14
10-07-08, 9:21 am
I'm down for whatever I tryed working with bambam a while back to get this going but it all fell thru for some reason I live about 20 mins south of louisville but work down close to urban active on preston. So if anyone just wants to get together and lift or whatever thats fine with me. Only problem is I work second shift.

Big_Country87
10-19-08, 7:58 pm
hey guys just talked to BamBam92 at the gym on sat. I just moved back to KY so im down to get into anything been a animal fan since i started lifiting over a yr ago and now i hear about this family....Thanks BamBam92 for all the advice the other day

BamBam
10-19-08, 9:25 pm
*cough* *cough*.....Sup Fellas....Im BAAACCKKKKK!!!

Fury317
10-20-08, 12:25 pm
*cough* *cough*.....Sup Fellas....Im BAAACCKKKKK!!!

Yo, who are you again? I think I vaguely remember you in some way?

HAHA WHATS UP BRO!

ps tomorrow must be like christmas for you. the big green guy coming out on dvd and all.

BamBam
10-21-08, 1:38 am
Yo, who are you again? I think I vaguely remember you in some way?

HAHA WHATS UP BRO!

ps tomorrow must be like christmas for you. the big green guy coming out on dvd and all.

Hahaha...I deserved that! lol. I have been MIA for a while...but yeah bro Im back and Im doing DAMN good! I need to get myself up to Colombus for a back or leg session with you and get some good BD's BBQ and catch up brotha!

How you been?

And yes, Christmas comes early!!! lol

IN IRON,
BB-

nck219
11-05-08, 8:04 am
Any KY animals gonna be at the Kentucky Muscle this weekend??

Arnold Is Numero Uno
11-05-08, 11:13 am
Any of you Kentucky Animals workout in Louisville? What gym do you go to?

nck219
11-05-08, 6:37 pm
I dont live there but I'll be there this weekend...Im gonna be hittin up the gym while Im there. What gyms should I look into?

Arnold Is Numero Uno
11-06-08, 8:41 pm
Better Bodies Fitness Center on Westport Road...formerly powerhouse...the insides are all the same lol....either that, my gym, or fitness factory

nck219
11-10-08, 12:43 am
We ended up going to Fitness Factory. The guys workin there were nice as hell and that gym is real right. Lots of old school shit. Wish we had a place like that around my town...

Arnold Is Numero Uno
11-10-08, 11:16 pm
We ended up going to Fitness Factory. The guys workin there were nice as hell and that gym is real right. Lots of old school shit. Wish we had a place like that around my town...

yeah, that place is sweet, it's kinda like my gym....more of a bodybuilding gym...i may buy a membership there too, but I gotta get more cash first

bigjakes
12-23-08, 8:27 am
lookin for any animals in or around Pikeville, Ky!!!!! I am Wanting to attend an ABC event!!!

BamBam
01-17-09, 12:02 am
I am thinking of getting an ABC together...Lexington, KY.

Where would you guys rather train...
1.) Lexington Athletic Center
2.) Urban Active (formerly Gold's Gym)
3.) Powerhouse Gym
4.) World Gym

I am leaving up to my KY brothers...this is a family...a "Commonwealth" for a reason!

Let me know guys and also when would be good for you all! Let's get to it...

IN IRON,
BB-

nck219
01-17-09, 2:12 am
what are you thinkin date-wise for this bro?

BamBam
01-17-09, 12:37 pm
February 7th or the 21st. Either early or late in the month. Give us either enough time to recover for the ARNOLD (the 7th) or just enough time to get the blood going (the 21st) haha!

Lemme know fellas if anything else would be better for you guys!

IN IRON,
BB-

BamBam
01-26-09, 12:23 pm
Come On Fellas!!!!!! Lets Get This Shit Going! I Am Going To Havea Group Together No Matter What! If You Are Down, Then Lets Go!!!

In Iron,
Bb-

nck219
01-26-09, 12:35 pm
If my work schedule allows I'll do my best to make this event...I wont know for sure for a few more weeks tho.

BamBam
01-26-09, 12:52 pm
If my work schedule allows I'll do my best to make this event...I wont know for sure for a few more weeks tho.

What would be a good weekend for you man? I am trying to help everyone out as much as possible

nck219
01-26-09, 1:10 pm
Im not sure yet, Im gettin ready to start a new job, so I dont know how it will go as far as working weekends and what not. As soon as I find anything out, I'll let ya know though. I might be able to even bring a few from a southern IN abc over there...

BamBam
01-26-09, 1:15 pm
Im not sure yet, Im gettin ready to start a new job, so I dont know how it will go as far as working weekends and what not. As soon as I find anything out, I'll let ya know though. I might be able to even bring a few from a southern IN abc over there...

Def. the more the merrier..

Big_Country87
01-30-09, 9:16 pm
im always down bro

BamBam
01-31-09, 5:01 pm
im always down bro

Fuck yeah dude....I know you are down!

IN IRON,
BB-

Big_Country87
02-09-09, 10:02 pm
lets get this going its time to lift some heavy ass weight and go shut a resturant down when we all eat just as big as we lift lol

BamBam
02-10-09, 10:40 am
lets get this going its time to lift some heavy ass weight and go shut a resturant down when we all eat just as big as we lift lol

I like where your heads at!!

Big_Country87
02-10-09, 12:12 pm
bambam lets get together and figure this stuff out so we can get everyone together and have some animal fun

Animal Rep
03-10-09, 12:43 pm
Did you guys ever get one before the Arnold? Im sure your much more pumped now.. lets get one going ! If you need any help feel free to contact me.

BamBam
03-10-09, 12:45 pm
Thanks ANIMAL REP....glad to see you around! I am trying to get one going. I have myself anf Big Country so far and I NEED more of my KY bretheren to post and show some interest.

So here it is fellas...I'm calling you out!!! KYANIMAL ABC...who's in? I will work out the details, you guys show some support and the want to train together!

Roll call-
BamBam92

Animal Rep
03-11-09, 1:17 pm
Sounds good Bam Bam. Big or small .. No problem .. You let me know what you need when the time comes.

slvrwolf1
03-17-09, 3:22 pm
how far are you guys from Evansville/Mount vernon Indiana.

I would come but wife lost job right before Arnold so now I am juggling car payments and House payments around trying to stay above water with them.

kymeat
03-20-09, 2:23 pm
what up? i have been a meathead for several years, but jus got hooked on living out the animal lifestyle recently. i try to check out the website and read articles

i am finishing up my masters, but am constantly checking out other sources of ways to learn

my current maxes are 405 for squat, 335 for bench, and 440 for deadlift. i weigh 205 and i am hoping to get up to 220 by the end of the summer. i want to gain good weight, not lazy slobby fat.

finish'n up school and looking for a job has let me focus more and more on training myself, bettering my pr's. i am strong as i have ever been now and i'm not taking any steps back. i want to get connected to other ky animals

i went to the arnold and it was heaven. message me or hit me up on my blog

www.AccelerateYourself.blogspot.com

BamBam
03-20-09, 5:43 pm
how far are you guys from Evansville/Mount vernon Indiana.

I would come but wife lost job right before Arnold so now I am juggling car payments and House payments around trying to stay above water with them.

Dude we would love to have you down but I understand if you got bills and other priorities.

what up? i have been a meathead for several years, but jus got hooked on living out the animal lifestyle recently. i try to check out the website and read articles

i am finishing up my masters, but am constantly checking out other sources of ways to learn

my current maxes are 405 for squat, 335 for bench, and 440 for deadlift. i weigh 205 and i am hoping to get up to 220 by the end of the summer. i want to gain good weight, not lazy slobby fat.

finish'n up school and looking for a job has let me focus more and more on training myself, bettering my pr's. i am strong as i have ever been now and i'm not taking any steps back. i want to get connected to other ky animals

i went to the arnold and it was heaven. message me or hit me up on my blog

www.AccelerateYourself.blogspot.com

Sup bro! Good to have another KY Animal in here. I am in Ashland KY, so I aint far from you. Some of my fam. lives in Lexington though. Anytime you wanna sling Iron or try and get an ABC together...help me get the word out. I am trying, but it is hard to get an ABC together when only a small amount of people show interest. But hey, we will rock the bluegrass with only 3 or 4 if it calls for it!

IN IRON,
BB-

C.Coronato
05-26-09, 11:23 am
Hows everything in here? Any fellas ready to get into a good ole' fashioned ABC?

BamBam
05-26-09, 12:21 pm
Hows everything in here? Any fellas ready to get into a good ole' fashioned ABC?

What's up 'trunks'...I have been trying to get an ABC together for a while but no interest is being shown here...so I am going to have one at my home gym in ASHLAND, KY with myself, my trainer, and two training partners. We will rock it 4 horsemen style and if anyone else wants to join, then you are more than welcome. More details to come!!

C.Coronato
05-26-09, 12:24 pm
BamBam, no problems with that. Once you set a date, post it up, as well with the gym and time, 4 guys is still an ABC brother.

matthew.hutti
05-26-09, 10:48 pm
I would love to be a part of this crew in the great state of KY!!! If you have any more info on anything having to do with this or need help in southern Ky. holler. My email is matthew.hutti@ky.gov

matthew.hutti
05-26-09, 10:56 pm
I just read where you all are gonna try to get together in Ashland at some point. I ain't but 2 hours from there and would love to join.

BamBam
05-27-09, 12:58 am
June 20, 2009 - 3:00 p.m.
Ashland (Raceland), KY 41102

FITNESS WORLD! First Annual KY ABC!

Roll Call:

BamBam92

Fellas, please repost as "roll call" with your name, as well as mine to get our numbers up! My birthday is June 18th (gona be 22), so I am making this one count! I will have the others post up here too! It's on....will you join us??

IN IRON,
BB-

matthew.hutti
05-27-09, 8:21 pm
matthew.hutti aka DIESELBEAR

C.Coronato
05-28-09, 5:08 pm
Start up a roll call.

matthew.hutti
05-31-09, 10:47 am
Hey BamBam I know I don't know you all but when you all figure out which body part you all are gonna work that day holler. I will need to adjust my workoutweek. Thanks dude.

BamBam
05-31-09, 2:33 pm
I too am starting to try and figure out what we are doing...I think the idea is to either do LEGS or BACK....maybe chest. something big, fun, and nasty everyone can get in on!

ROLL CALL:

BamBam92
DIESELBEAR

Next.....!

IN IRON,
BB-

matthew.hutti
05-31-09, 8:22 pm
Sounds good to me. I am gonna try to get a few guys from my gym to check out the forum and get them to ride up there with me.

BamBam
06-02-09, 4:02 pm
Sounds good to me. I am gonna try to get a few guys from my gym to check out the forum and get them to ride up there with me.

Awesome man! Just lemme know bro so I can give my gym owner a heads up! But, as always, the more the merrier!

IN IRON,
BB-

matthew.hutti
06-03-09, 2:18 pm
So far it will be myself and three of the guys from my gym. 2 of them want to know the all important question??? Afterwards, where we gonna eat. They told me I had to ask.

BamBam
06-03-09, 3:00 pm
So far it will be myself and three of the guys from my gym. 2 of them want to know the all important question??? Afterwards, where we gonna eat. They told me I had to ask.

I will leave that up to you fellas...We have a big steakhouse down here thats verypopular (Texas Roadhouse), there is a golden corral and a ponderosa if you are looking more toward the buffet area and also of course some Chinese if yall just wanna consume stupid amounts of calories lol. Any suggestions or thoughts guys...? I will leave the food consumption in your hands ha.

IN IRON,
BB-

matthew.hutti
06-04-09, 3:25 pm
Steakhouse sounds good to me. We may scare them if we walk into a buffet. And that is saying a lot being as I am the smallest guy in my crew.

matthew.hutti
06-07-09, 3:32 pm
I've got 4 of us definitely coming on the 20th.

Big_Country87
06-08-09, 11:50 pm
I figured since I train with Bam Bam everyday i would also put my name in and anyone who wants to do legs that day im down : )

matthew.hutti
06-09-09, 4:12 pm
Legs sound good to us.

BamBam
06-09-09, 10:37 pm
Legs sound good to us.

Oh GOD! Leg session it is!

BAMBAM92
Matthew.hutti (and crew)...get them to post here matthew so we can get a real head coun
Big_Country 87

Come on guys...we need NUMBERS!!! LETS DO IT BIG!!!!

Big_Country87
06-10-09, 1:37 am
oh boy nothing better than a bunch of animals getting big in a squat rack this is gonna cause power outages and earthquakes through out the nation cause if your animal i know you go big all the time

Lets do work boys

G Diesel
06-10-09, 5:02 pm
That's what I'm talkin about... Good shit BB, my brother. Looking forward to seeing what you can put together bro. Way to represent the ABCs.

Peace, G

matthew.hutti
06-10-09, 9:35 pm
I am trying to get them to post. They should be able to at work, hell they work at a prison at night, nothing to do but watch sleeping criminals. I'll get em to.

BamBam
06-12-09, 1:17 pm
I am trying to get them to post. They should be able to at work, hell they work at a prison at night, nothing to do but watch sleeping criminals. I'll get em to.

HAH! Yeah dude it's all good. Just trying to help G' and NaturalGuy with the numbers game and getting a head count. My buddy Tyler still has to post and might get a few more!

C.Coronato
06-16-09, 3:56 pm
Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

Kentucky ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13499)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks fellas.

BamBam
06-16-09, 5:07 pm
Done!

BamBam
06-20-09, 10:34 am
Hey guys. today is supposed to be the day. Hit my cell if you are still planning on coming down! Need to know!

Thanks...IN IRON,
BB-

jon_carter13
07-28-09, 5:54 pm
Hey BB did the KY ABC event go? I'm in Iraqi right now, but I would have been there for sure. Lexington and Central Kentucky is a bit of a drive from Hopkinsville (3-4 hours), and once I'm out of the military, I won't be able to go to the Ft. Campbell ABC. It's gonna suck not having one around, kinda wishin' there was a Kentucky (Western) chapter of the ABC. I'd be willing to get one started, and I already have some guys back home that I lifted with on mid-tour leave that would be down.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=26915

BamBam
08-02-09, 6:25 pm
Hey BB did the KY ABC event go? I'm in Iraqi right now, but I would have been there for sure. Lexington and Central Kentucky is a bit of a drive from Hopkinsville (3-4 hours), and once I'm out of the military, I won't be able to go to the Ft. Campbell ABC. It's gonna suck not having one around, kinda wishin' there was a Kentucky (Western) chapter of the ABC. I'd be willing to get one started, and I already have some guys back home that I lifted with on mid-tour leave that would be down.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=26915

Nah man, we didnt have a BIG ABC that I wanted to, but myself and my training partner worked out and did it right. but, we will try and get something going for you bro and thank you for what u r doing in Iraq! Mad Respect bro!

IN IRON,
BB-

jon_carter13
08-02-09, 8:11 pm
Nah man, we didnt have a BIG ABC that I wanted to, but myself and my training partner worked out and did it right. but, we will try and get something going for you bro and thank you for what u r doing in Iraq! Mad Respect bro!

IN IRON,
BB-

The Watchmen have already stickied a Western Kentucky ABC thread. I'm looking forward to getting everything started. Would love to work with the Kentucky chapter on getting a huge event going, maybe around the time of the Arnold to get pumped up for the event. E-town would probably be a good place to have it since its about equal driving distance for both chapters. I'd be down to plan an event with ya like that if you wanted.

BamBam
08-03-09, 2:21 pm
The Watchmen have already stickied a Western Kentucky ABC thread. I'm looking forward to getting everything started. Would love to work with the Kentucky chapter on getting a huge event going, maybe around the time of the Arnold to get pumped up for the event. E-town would probably be a good place to have it since its about equal driving distance for both chapters. I'd be down to plan an event with ya like that if you wanted.

Im always down for trying it bro...I just get upset when I to get stuff going and then people back out or dont show or dont post on here....but anywho, Im down for whenever and wherever bro!! Lets do it!!

jon_carter13
08-03-09, 2:36 pm
Hell yeah brother. One thing is for sure... when I say I'll be somewhere, I'm there. Just gotta get the Western KY ABC up and running and all will be good!

BamBam
08-03-09, 5:26 pm
Hell yeah brother. One thing is for sure... when I say I'll be somewhere, I'm there. Just gotta get the Western KY ABC up and running and all will be good!

If ya need anything...ya know how to reach me!

jon_carter13
08-03-09, 5:40 pm
If ya need anything...ya know how to reach me!

You're trusty Bat-Signal? Haha. Will do man. Oh by the way, I've started a roll-call for the first official Western KY ABC. It's going to be on February 20th, 2010 location pending. You're more than welcome to come. I just figured I'd start the Roll-Call now so I can plan this thing out right!

BamBam
08-04-09, 12:36 pm
Yes, bat signal...hahahaha...but I signed the roll call bro! LETS DO IT!!

Fury317
08-04-09, 3:34 pm
Yes, bat signal...hahahaha...but I signed the roll call bro! LETS DO IT!!

Fuck the bat signal, everyone knows you get BamBam's attention by flashing the Hulk signal, and making him extremely upset. And no one likes him when he's angry. BAM BAM SMASH!

Bro, we're not waiting until the arnold to train together. Let me know if you get a KY ABC together. Ill fill you in on Columbus- I need to pull my head out of my ass and get something going.

BamBam
08-05-09, 6:05 pm
Fuck the bat signal, everyone knows you get BamBam's attention by flashing the Hulk signal, and making him extremely upset. And no one likes him when he's angry. BAM BAM SMASH!

Bro, we're not waiting until the arnold to train together. Let me know if you get a KY ABC together. Ill fill you in on Columbus- I need to pull my head out of my ass and get something going.

Yes...BAMBAM SMASH!! hahahaha!

But yeah dude, Im trying to get something going down here and I willdef be at the next C-Bus session! We can def work together and get something going..

IN IRON,
BB-

C.Coronato
02-16-10, 9:38 am
Here is your invitation:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

G Diesel
02-16-10, 10:33 am
It ain't a real National ABC without my boy BamBam92.

Where you been bro? We miss ya.

Peace, G

BamBam
06-07-10, 12:40 pm
Yo fellas, got a quick update for ya.. Trying to get a good ABC together. I have 2 guys at the YMCA who are going to sign up where I workout, plus myself, but just trying to get a head count going. Also, let me know what you are interested in as far as lifting "style".. bodybuilding, powerlifting, strongman.. making sure we cover our bases. Lets get this going..

IN IRON,
BB-

BamBam
06-22-10, 12:42 pm
Hey fellas. Looking to get an ABC up.. Any dates you guys have in mind that would be good?

Birdman
06-22-10, 1:07 pm
Hey Bam! How are ya bro? Where at in KY do you have these ABC's? I know that there are always some bros up here in IN who are down to travel.

BamBam
06-24-10, 4:35 pm
I live in Ashland, KY... so usually around here but all I gotta do is call a gym and see if they are willing to have us. So if u guys want to come down I'll try to find something kind of "middle of the road" so to speak.

BamBam
08-23-10, 5:22 pm
Hey guys, working with StateChamps10 on getting an ABC together for the end of september/october in Louisville at the Fitness Factory. Let's get guys posting in here and generate interest and ideas to make this a good one.

Birdman
08-24-10, 1:38 am
Definitely be rolling down with Statechamps for this one...gonna be great

TheGreatWhite
08-25-10, 12:43 am
Definitely be rolling down with Statechamps for this one...gonna be great

Hey guys, working with StateChamps10 on getting an ABC together for the end of september/october in Louisville at the Fitness Factory. Let's get guys posting in here and generate interest and ideas to make this a good one.

Awesome work here guys! I called the Fitness Factory and their hours on Saturdays are 11-5, and I should be good with that. I've got a few other members in my chapter who are down to ride. I sent a PM to machineman, just for the hell of it to stir some interest! When we get a date set and a headcount, I'll contact the gym and get everything taken care of. And as for the PWO meal, I vote P.F. Chang's....that place is stupid delicious! Any other suggestions throw 'em out!!

Wingman
10-03-10, 3:49 pm
I vote any Buffet, if possible. If not, PF Changs sounds good. I'll definetly be going, and ill see if Bob wants to go to, along with Rob.

ghost
10-06-10, 10:38 am
alright guys.

November 13th. 2pm. Golds Gym.. New Buffalo, Michigan
530 S Whittaker St
New Buffalo, MI 49117-1739
(269) 469-0585

TheGreatWhite
10-06-10, 10:45 am
The Fitness Factory
3099 Breckinridge Lane
Louisville, KY
502 456 1577
November 6th @ 2:00 PM

BamBam
10-06-10, 1:46 pm
The Fitness Factory
3099 Breckinridge Lane
Louisville, KY
502 456 1577
November 6th @ 2:00 PM

Hell yeah! One week before I get on the platform! Let's do this big!!

TheGreatWhite
10-07-10, 12:41 am
I'm ready rock and hopefully breath some life into the KY chapters!!

BamBam
10-07-10, 4:32 pm
I'm ready rock and hopefully breath some life into the KY chapters!!

Sometimes I feel like its breathing life into a corpse.. I think I may be one of the ONLY ANIMALS in Kentucky.. well, me and my girl ;)

Wingman
10-09-10, 11:57 am
Ok, this is just an idea, I have some family friends who live in Vevay, IN. It is about an hour drive from the Fitness Factory. They own a little Italian restuaraunt which is really cheap, really fucking good. And I have not seen them in about 5 or 6 years. I am willing to pile as many as we can fit into my car and drive up there. Since this is an epic ABC we mine as well make it an epic after meal. Lemme know what you guys think.

BamBam
10-09-10, 12:12 pm
Ok, this is just an idea, I have some family friends who live in Vevay, IN. It is about an hour drive from the Fitness Factory. They own a little Italian restuaraunt which is really cheap, really fucking good. And I have not seen them in about 5 or 6 years. I am willing to pile as many as we can fit into my car and drive up there. Since this is an epic ABC we mine as well make it an epic after meal. Lemme know what you guys think.

Hmm... I love some Italian, but its up to everyone else.. let's see what they say. If not, then Louisville has some really goods eats..

IN IRON,
BB-

Wingman
10-09-10, 12:17 pm
Hmm... I love some Italian, but its up to everyone else.. let's see what they say. If not, then Louisville has some really goods eats..

IN IRON,
BB-

Sounds good to me man, if we dont go, I'll prolly still drive up after were done eating. Haven't seen them in a while.

BamBam
10-09-10, 12:52 pm
Sounds good to me man, if we dont go, I'll prolly still drive up after were done eating. Haven't seen them in a while.

Def gotta see the fam bro. Thats awesome

BamBam
10-19-10, 2:40 pm
Clock is ticking... it's coming very very soon!!! Who's ready for this? This ABC is a week out from my first powerlifting meet... so hopefully we get a big turn out! Hopefully alot of the chapters near us will turn out too!

BamBam
10-20-10, 12:31 pm
Ok, well I will start the head count.. if u r coming, post your name too.

BamBam92

Let's go fellas...

IN IRON,
BB-

Wingman
10-20-10, 1:50 pm

BamBam92
Wingman (with a possibility of 2 more)

Let's go fellas...

IN IRON,
BB-[

BamBam
10-20-10, 1:54 pm

BamBam92 (will bring as many people as possible lol)
Wingman (with a possibility of 2 more)- honored to have you along brother
fadedjwl (my girl.. I'll add for her)

Let's go fellas...

IN IRON,
BB

deanna7272
10-20-10, 10:12 pm
OHIO VALLEY ABC ALERT!!!!

Where: The Body Shop ... Yorkville, Ohio
When: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 21... 11:00 am - ??
PWO Eats: TBA

This ABC will be held on Sunday following the 2010 Erik Fankhouser Classic (Mid Atlantic Grand Prix / WV State)

Any questions, please contact me!!!

TheGreatWhite
10-26-10, 11:42 am

BamBam92 (will bring as many people as possible lol)
Wingman (with a possibility of 2 more)- honored to have you along brother
fadedjwl (my girl.. I'll add for her)

Let's go fellas...

IN IRON,
BB

BamBam92
Wingman +2
fadedjwl
StateChamps10
nck219
Tron
Birdman
GNorris
sdwaltz

Not a bad showing thus far! By the way, BamBam, would it be okay to bump the lifting time from 2 to 1 KY time? I have to be back in Evansville somewhat earlier, I coach little league football and out head coach has schedueled our team party for the 6th.

Wingman
10-26-10, 12:23 pm
Cannot wait for this to go down, 1pm works for me. I just am stoked.

BamBam
10-26-10, 1:27 pm
The FIRST Kentucky ABC is shaping up to be a BIG one!!! Anyone else down to sling some Iron?

BamBam
10-28-10, 4:34 pm
Little over one week away.. where would you guys like to eat? Any new names to add to the list?

BTW... 1:00 p.m. it is!

Birdman
10-28-10, 8:18 pm
BamBam92
Wingman +2
fadedjwl
StateChamps10
nck219
Tron
Birdman
GNorris
sdwaltz
TylerCrooks

Tyler is rolling with us too, can't wait fellas.

BamBam
10-28-10, 8:36 pm
The more the merrier. I am gonna try to get a buddy of mine to come, and also maybe a few high school guys to come down who are interested in getting into the iron game more seriously after high school, or to help them with football. I would love to get around 20 guys there for our first one so anyone out there who wants to bring someone or knows someone who may be "waffling" lemme know and I'll persuade them lol..

Thanks for the support guys! See yall sooon... verry verry soon!

BamBam
11-01-10, 2:59 pm
One week.. well, less I suppose... who else is joining the madness?

Wingman
11-05-10, 11:13 am
Tommorrow is the big day boys. Eat up and rest up. Hope everyone has a safe, enjoyable drive down (5 hours there sounds like a good ol' time =P)

nck219
11-05-10, 11:26 am
Yo bam bam, what are you planning on training tomorrow ?

BamBam
11-05-10, 1:30 pm
Yo bam bam, what are you planning on training tomorrow ?

WHEELS SON! hahaha.. j/k.. I am doing my last speed (dynamic) day for lower body before my meet so my lower half has a full week to rest before my meet.

Everybody accounted for and ready for the first ABC??

IN IRON,
BB-

Birdman
11-24-10, 5:59 pm
JP's Premier Fitness
88 U.S. 31, Greenwood IN
December 11th, at high Noon

Gonna be an epic ABC.

Questions? Shoot me a PM. If you can make it post your name on the list on the Central IN page in my sig.

Hola Bola
01-14-11, 10:56 am
Anybody close to Fort Knox?

BamBam
01-14-11, 2:31 pm
Anybody close to Fort Knox?

i can be if need be lol

Hola Bola
01-14-11, 4:47 pm
i can be if need be lol

Just looked up where Ashland is... I'd feel bad making you drive that far, lol...

nck219
01-14-11, 9:32 pm
Who would be down for another trip to Louisville? I know I'm game...

Little Z
01-15-11, 10:50 am
You know I have to put this invite out to the KY Crew..

Pre-Arnold ABC
DATE: February 12th, 2011
TIME: Noon
1245 Worthington Woods Blvd.
Worthington, Ohio 43085
GYM FEE: $5/person
POST MEAL: TBD - Thinking Mongolian BBQ if there is interest..

SPECIAL GUEST - The House

This is not the normal Metro Fitness we hit during the Arnold and throughout the year, this is a newly remodeled facility that I think is going to be a major hit for our regular ABC sessions, and we will be leaving the National ABC at it's regular location..

Hit me up or the Columbus thread with any questions..

BamBam
01-15-11, 11:03 am
Just looked up where Ashland is... I'd feel bad making you drive that far, lol...

Don't feel bad homie.. if u wanna lift, we shal lift.. I'm always down for a good road trip..

Who would be down for another trip to Louisville? I know I'm game...

Shiitttttt you know I'm down bro!!

IN IRON,
BB-

nck219
01-25-11, 2:16 pm
Southern Indiana ABC

Saturday Feb 5th, 2011

Nitro Fitness
4904 Plaza East Blvd, Evansville, IN 47715

Day pass- 5 $

2pm central time

C.Coronato
02-23-11, 10:44 am
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Firedrake
03-14-11, 10:34 pm
Hey, Y'all!

As some of you know, I moved to Kentucky from SoCal in November. Luckily, the week after I arrived, a new gym opened in Richmond that's a true Animal gym -- they already have an Animal banner hanging in the center of the gym!

http://poyntersironpit.com/

Poynter's Iron Pit has lots of iron, chains, bands, kettlebells, sleds, prowlers, yoke, and all sorts of attitude. I rought the owner, Steve Poynter, to the National ABC, and he didn't want to leave! You can also check 'em out on facebook:-- look up "Poynter's Iron Pit". I'm getting better training in there than I ever did at my "fitness center" in SoCal.

I'd like to set up an ABC there for the near future! I talked briefly about it with BamBam at the Cage, but we didn't get far with the discussion.

Any suggestions/preferences as to dates?

Wingman
03-15-11, 1:32 am
Hey, Y'all!

As some of you know, I moved to Kentucky from SoCal in November. Luckily, the week after I arrived, a new gym opened in Richmond that's a true Animal gym -- they already have an Animal banner hanging in the center of the gym!

Poynter's Iron Pit has lots of iron, chains, bands, kettlebells, sleds, prowlers, yoke, and all sorts of attitude. I rought the owner, Steve Poynter, to the National ABC, and he didn't want to leave! You can also check 'em out on facebook:-- look up "Poynter's Iron Pit". I'm getting better training in there than I ever did at my "fitness center" in SoCal.

I'd like to set up an ABC there for the near future! I talked briefly about it with BamBam at the Cage, but we didn't get far with the discussion.

Any suggestions/preferences as to dates?

Mid April works for me, gotta save up for gas haha. But I am in!

BamBam
03-16-11, 12:20 pm
Looks like the "Lexington Athletic Center" is down for having an ANIMAL invasion... gonna go talk to the lady who owns it this weekend and hammer out some details.. should workout great with getting my Atlas stones in and such.. so.. who's ready?

Wingman
03-16-11, 2:25 pm
I thought we were lifting at Jim's gym?

Firedrake
03-21-11, 2:30 pm
Looks like the "Lexington Athletic Center" is down for having an ANIMAL invasion... gonna go talk to the lady who owns it this weekend and hammer out some details.. should workout great with getting my Atlas stones in and such.. so.. who's ready?

BamBam, you and I discussed an ABC at Poynter's Iron Pit in Richmond . . . a real hardcore gym, and he's up for us any weekend.

BamBam
03-21-11, 10:21 pm
I'm going to have two.. Don't worry.. There is infact a method to my madness!

Firedrake
06-29-11, 11:12 pm
All right, gang -- let's pick a date and DO this -- Steve has said he wants Animals in the house any time he can get us, so let's pick a Saturday to invade Richmond and hit Poynter's Iron Pit!

BamBam
06-30-11, 10:18 am
I am doing Kentucky's Strongest Man on July 30, will be in Cincy the 23, and other than that.. I should be free any day up until August 27 cuz thats my wedding day.

Big_Country87
06-30-11, 10:46 am
I'm down for a roadtrip

BamBam
06-30-11, 11:31 am
Gonna start a rolling headcount of all those who would be interested.. just copy this and post your name alongside. Obviously, all of my brothers and sisters from surrounding states should try and come too... would be awesome and an honor to see you all again...

BamBam92

IN IRON,
BB-

Big_Country87
06-30-11, 12:35 pm
Gonna start a rolling headcount of all those who would be interested.. just copy this and post your name alongside. Obviously, all of my brothers and sisters from surrounding states should try and come too... would be awesome and an honor to see you all again...

BamBam92

IN IRON,
BB-

Big_Country87

Firedrake
06-30-11, 2:01 pm

BamBam92
Big_Country87
Firedrake (of course) <grin>

BamBam
07-01-11, 10:43 am

BamBam92
Big_Country87
Firedrake (of course) <grin>

Looking good so far.. I know when my boy Lucas gets back from TN he will have his crew up and going. He's always down

BB-

Little Z
07-03-11, 10:20 am
Keep me in the loop, I just came through KY yesterday.. back in Ohio now..

Wingman
07-03-11, 11:18 pm
Down.

BamBam
07-04-11, 9:26 am
BamBam92
Big_Country87
Firedrake
Little Z- (maybe)
Wingman

Solid line-up so far... let's keep it growing and get something going in KY!

IN IRON,
BB-

FitPrincess122
07-05-11, 12:08 pm
Def in!

Little Z
07-05-11, 3:24 pm
Def in!

Road Trip?? lol

FitPrincess122
07-05-11, 3:59 pm
Road Trip?? lol

i'm down!

Thunder Chicken
07-06-11, 1:17 am
i'm down!

Road Trip?? lol

mmmm sounds good 2 me!

BamBam
07-06-11, 1:02 pm
Uh oh... the crew is growing!

Big_Country87
07-06-11, 1:30 pm
Looks like a damn good ABC so far

BamBam
07-06-11, 2:11 pm
I know my boys matt and cj will come down, and they will probably bring a few... will have to get the official word from them. What would be a good date for everyone? Say second week of August?

Plus I know Lucas will get on this from Indy, and hopefully bring all his crew. I'll post this up on the Indy and OH threads.

@ Firedrake- can you see if it's good to have our ABC there second weekend of August? The 13 I think?

IN IRON,
BB-

Mr. Dead
07-06-11, 2:55 pm
Let me know, once y'all get this solidified... I'll toss the word out, over at some other places...

BamBam
07-06-11, 4:17 pm
Let me know, once y'all get this solidified... I'll toss the word out, over at some other places...

Should be done by weeks end. Im stoked

Little Z
07-06-11, 5:40 pm
Addy - 924 Commercial Drive, Richmond, Kentucky 40475

Trying to get things situated to make it and plan on bringing a few Animals with me.. FitPrincess and projectpuck..

We will have to get you KY Animals to Ohio as well..

BamBam
07-07-11, 10:39 am
Addy - 924 Commercial Drive, Richmond, Kentucky 40475

Trying to get things situated to make it and plan on bringing a few Animals with me.. FitPrincess and projectpuck..

We will have to get you KY Animals to Ohio as well..

Most def we will come up! I love the OH iron scene lol

Firedrake
07-07-11, 11:07 am
I'll confirm with Steve, but he said he'd be ecstatic to have an ABC there ANY weekend.

That'll be the 13th.

Just fair warning -- there are no showers, and only a few lockers. Lots of chalk, chains, bands, kettlebells, sleds, battle ropes, tires and sledgehammers, though. Also a cambered bar for squatting (with the long arm), a regular cambered squat bar, a dedicated deadlift bar and platform, with bar lifter, two power racks, two olympic benches, a couple of incline benches, a smith machine, a chain yoke for yoke walks. Even, if you're so inclined, a TRX suspension system for various bodyweight work.

Loud music, he doesn't mind if you drop dumbbells (just not on toes), and he has a record board for lifts in weight classes for both powerlifters and non-powerlifters.

So, right now, I'm seeing:

BamBam92
(Matt)
(CJ)
Big_Country87
Firedrake
Little Z- (maybe)
Fit Princess
ProjectPuck
Wingman

. . . I know there'll be a couple of the guys from the Pit regulars there -- there's usually a squad of powerlifters in on Saturday afternoons. I can probably expect a couple of facebook friends who come up to the Pit about once a month from Campbellsville, and I'll see if I can interest a couple of the other locals.

There's lots to eat nearby depending on budget, from Outback Steakhouse (real close) to Logan's Road House (about 4 miles -- one of the Pit members works there), to BBQ places and a bunch of fast food. What's everyone down for, so I can warn 'em? I probably won't be having a cheat day, but I can come along and chew when you do, or get a grilled chicken breast and salad (Kentucky Muscle's November 5th). I'm about 25 lbs. softer than I need to be so things start ramping up this weekend. At least it's a LOT better than last time, percentage wise. 14.5% vs. 19% to start last year. 250 right now, wanting to come in around 215-220 solid.

Thunder Chicken
07-07-11, 11:08 am
Most def we will come up! I love the OH iron scene lol

whats the iron scene for OH? is it awesome, crazy and in your face? lol

BamBam
07-07-11, 11:11 am
whats the iron scene for OH? is it awesome, crazy and in your face? lol

D.) All the above

BamBam
07-07-11, 11:13 am
I'll confirm with Steve, but he said he'd be ecstatic to have an ABC there ANY weekend.

That'll be the 13th.

Just fair warning -- there are no showers, and only a few lockers. Lots of chalk, chains, bands, kettlebells, sleds, battle ropes, tires and sledgehammers, though. Also a cambered bar for squatting (with the long arm), a regular cambered squat bar, a dedicated deadlift bar and platform, with bar lifter, two power racks, two olympic benches, a couple of incline benches, a smith machine, a chain yoke for yoke walks. Even, if you're so inclined, a TRX suspension system for various bodyweight work.

Loud music, he doesn't mind if you drop dumbbells (just not on toes), and he has a record board for lifts in weight classes for both powerlifters and non-powerlifters.

So, right now, I'm seeing:

BamBam92
(Matt)
(CJ)
Big_Country87
Firedrake
Little Z- (maybe)
Fit Princess
ProjectPuck
Wingman

. . . I know there'll be a couple of the guys from the Pit regulars there -- there's usually a squad of powerlifters in on Saturday afternoons. I can probably expect a couple of facebook friends who come up to the Pit about once a month from Campbellsville, and I'll see if I can interest a couple of the other locals.

There's lots to eat nearby depending on budget, from Outback Steakhouse (real close) to Logan's Road House (about 4 miles -- one of the Pit members works there), to BBQ places and a bunch of fast food. What's everyone down for, so I can warn 'em? I probably won't be having a cheat day, but I can come along and chew when you do, or get a grilled chicken breast and salad (Kentucky Muscle's November 5th). I'm about 25 lbs. softer than I need to be so things start ramping up this weekend. At least it's a LOT better than last time, percentage wise. 14.5% vs. 19% to start last year. 250 right now, wanting to come in around 215-220 solid.

Sounds awesome... and if I'm going to be setting any records that day then I need to eat big after.