PDA

View Full Version : Jacksonville, FL Animals

Apocalypse
12-21-07, 9:18 pm
Callin any and all animals in Jacksonville, Yulee, Callahan, Fernandina Beach, Orange Park....and the surrounding area...

NE FLA needs represented with their very own ABC so lets see how many Animals are here...gather our numbers and get the ball rollin'

The_Beast
12-22-07, 11:02 am
In the Orange Park Area.

Lets Rock and Roll!
with a New ABC Chapter down here, with the Start of the New Year.

kungfusam21
12-25-07, 10:42 am
yo wahtsup fellas. Im in st augustine here, tryin to get down with the ABC lemme know whatsup. Im down for wherever whenever

jmt92
12-25-07, 11:17 am
I'm in the Yulee area like the heart of it.Anywhere from callahan to duval county I'm there bro.

Apocalypse
12-26-07, 2:10 pm
Ironworks Gym in Callahan will let us drop in for $5 so that gives us a place in Nassau...working on two in Jax...one on each side of the river...and we got a tenative place in OP (Bailey's)....will keep you all posted....want to be able to move the workouts around each time....

jmt92
12-26-07, 9:04 pm
Ironworks Gym in Callahan will let us drop in for $5 so that gives us a place in Nassau...working on two in Jax...one on each side of the river...and we got a tenative place in OP (Bailey's)....will keep you all posted....want to be able to move the workouts around each time....

ironworks im there.never been so ill really be looking forward to it.we need a date in the afternoon guys when people are out of school and off work maybe a friday or on the weekend

MassMonster
12-26-07, 9:07 pm
glad you guys decided to make a NE session was kinda feelin bad that all the miami and central florida animals were havin all the fun.... if anyone needs ne help just send a pm ill send ne 1 from that area to this thread ... good luc bros...

Apocalypse
12-29-07, 8:25 am
still looking for more people....I know there are more out there. I have one free weekend in January that is not consumed with wrestling tournaments so tenatively I would like to set something up for Jan. 26th. That gives us time to find a few more NE FLA Animals and get all the arrangements set.

Send anyone you know in the area our way....Nassau, Duval, Clay, St. Johns, and Baker Counties are all within our immediate area....come on guys!

MassMonster
12-29-07, 9:32 am
what weekend and where ill pm sum ppl

Apocalypse
12-29-07, 3:38 pm
January 26th (Saturday) in Callahan FL at the Ironworks Gym is what we are looking at for our FIRST meeting.....time is to be determined once I get confirmation from everyone that the date and time are cool.....

The_Beast
12-29-07, 4:30 pm
Well, I can only meet at my location or locations decently close. Baileys in Orange Park, or surrounding in Jax. My Carbed 306 Mustang Doesnt go too well Driving in Heavy Traffic for as heating issues, or, Long Trips getting 12MPG on the Interstate kinda gets into my wallet alittle bit paying $3.20-3.30 Gallon.

Apocalypse
12-29-07, 5:28 pm
no worries bro...Ill see if we can get a few guys together in a close area the option of carpooling may help with that....Ill keep in touch as things develop

Apocalypse
01-02-08, 11:44 am
New year is here....where are all the ANIMALS in NE FLA????

Apocalypse
01-15-08, 1:56 pm
Roll call guys.....have not heard from anyone lately....with an ABC session set to kick off I only got TWO Animals committed to it....is there anyone else out there willin to travel to Callahan, FL for the first workout? Next workout is going to be set either on Jacksonville's westside or in Orange Park, FL......we are gunna try and move the sessions around between a few gyms so everyone gets a chance at a shorter drive and we can showcase the ANIMAL mentality in several gyms! So who is down for the workout Jan 26th in Callahan at Ironworks Gym time still to be determined????

jmt92
01-18-08, 11:41 am
Roll call guys.....have not heard from anyone lately....with an ABC session set to kick off I only got TWO Animals committed to it....is there anyone else out there willin to travel to Callahan, FL for the first workout? Next workout is going to be set either on Jacksonville's westside or in Orange Park, FL......we are gunna try and move the sessions around between a few gyms so everyone gets a chance at a shorter drive and we can showcase the ANIMAL mentality in several gyms! So who is down for the workout Jan 26th in Callahan at Ironworks Gym time still to be determined????

I'm still down for it just a matter of bribing for a ride from the folks.I got the cash for the day pass and everything ready

Apocalypse
01-24-08, 3:36 pm
The ABC Session scheduled for Saturday the 26th has been postponed. All involved parties have been contacted. We will be trying to set up the new one Feb 23rd....Lets hear from some ANIMALS that are interested!

hulknjuggernaut
02-11-08, 7:44 pm
The Iron Works Is A Great Gym I Used To Go There They Have Everything Bands Chains 2 Mono Lifts Two Dead Lift Plat Forms Multiple Benchs Everything Powerlifters... And Body Builders.. Need Even A Full Range Of Kettle Bells! Or I Guess Powerhouse Is Good Too! Any Way You Animals Let Me Know!!!!

Apocalypse
02-17-08, 10:16 am
I got called in to work on Saturday the 23rd so we will have to reschedule...tenatively looking at March 22nd? Let me know if that works for anyone interested....I only get two weekends off a month so its a pain to get things set up....sorry

jmt92
03-19-08, 2:35 pm
It's the gettin pretty close to the new set time for our ABC meet this saturday at Ironworks gym in callahan.I need to know if we're still on ya'll so I can know to either wait for saturday to hit back and bi's there with yall or go ahead tomorrow.Let me know what's up ya'll.

jmt92
03-19-08, 5:47 pm
bump ya'll come on now.

jmt92
03-19-08, 7:19 pm
another bump come on yall

jmt92
03-19-08, 9:54 pm
one more bump before i hit the sack ya'll

jmt92
03-20-08, 5:05 pm
Well since no one is responding to me about the meet, I myself will be at Ironworks at the set time of 1:00(I'll get in around 1230) just to train there since I already had it planned.I'll check in on this thred again before hand to see if anyone is wantin to train.If not I'll just go solo, sportin the yellow by myself that day.

jmt92
03-21-08, 2:24 pm
Alright well here's the deal.
I'm going to be at the Ironworks in callahan tomorrow at the set time.If no one from the forvm is there I'll be hittin it alone.I'm about to call to find out the exact fee and see about chalk,deads,etc.Anyone whose interested hit me up on here or in a PM.

Apocalypse
03-26-08, 1:25 pm
Hey bro...hope you got in a great workout at a great gym...I unfortunately have been plugging away doing 16 hour days and have not had the time to do much. On top of that my wife and I have decided to put our house on the market as we try to move this coming year.....that also means that I am not going to have alot of time to invest in the development of the ABC in NE FLorida so hope SOMEONE can step up and get this thing off the ground!!!

Apocalypse
05-14-08, 10:54 pm
Im back after a bit of time away....lets get this bitch rollin....

ABC needs to be in the NE FLA area....

its time to start recruiting!

Apocalypse
05-19-08, 5:18 pm
ok, after working hundreds of hours of OT the last few months I can say now that I am thankful for the money but glad its over. Time to spend some time with the wife, with the kids, and back in the gym....

I am looking at a late June/early July session...
I am leaning towards a Saturday morning workout....
I am thinking about Bailey's Powerhouse Gym in Jacksonville...
the one by Wilson Blvd and Blanding Blvd...

who is down for that?

nmk
05-23-08, 12:00 pm
duval county mainly in downtown. lets get this thing off the ground. i mainly go to the ymca to lift. but im up for anything.

Apocalypse
05-23-08, 3:32 pm
How does July 12th (Saturday) work for everyone??

nmk
05-23-08, 4:53 pm
yea where at exactly

Apocalypse
05-24-08, 3:13 am
We are still tenatively looking at the Bailey's at 3700 Blanding Blvd....just south of Wilson Blvd. This is subject to change but for now is what we are looking at.....now who all can make it....and who may need a ride? Lets get this thing pinned down!

nmk
05-25-08, 5:15 pm
i should be able to make it i might need a ride but more than likely not.

Apocalypse
05-25-08, 8:27 pm
Roll Call for the upcoming session!!!

Jesse you down?
anyone else?

jmt92
05-25-08, 8:42 pm
Roll Call for the upcoming session!!!

Jesse you down?
anyone else?

As of now Yeah but no tellin' until the werek before.I'll let ya know asap when I find out for sure.

Apocalypse
05-31-08, 1:17 pm
anyone got a preference for body part worked out that day? I am on an upper body/lower body split right now.....but am adaptable....If you are tenatively planning on coming, let me know what your preference is.... thanks

jmt92
05-31-08, 3:00 pm
anyone got a preference for body part worked out that day? I am on an upper body/lower body split right now.....but am adaptable....If you are tenatively planning on coming, let me know what your preference is.... thanks

shit I'm hittin' a strongman routine tryin' to make the transition is tough.I'm also adaptable for atleast one workout.

Apocalypse
06-01-08, 8:42 am
OK,

Just found out today that my wife has got us traveling to Sea World on July 12-13th. School is out so that makes the days available to train a little easier....

I can do any of these days...let me know what works best for you guys:
July 14, 19, 20, 23...I can do morning, day, or evening....lets get the actual date and time pinned down by June 5th...set in stone...ok?

Also, if no one else jumps on...and its just the three of us then we can even discuss a closer location....two of the three of us living in Nassau County....and one in the Downtown Jacksonville area...we could look at the Northside of Jacksonville....

One week to get this all locked down!!!!!!!!

Apocalypse
06-01-08, 8:44 am
If you all want...instead of a regular bodybuilding workout day we can just do a powerlifting meet type thing...

work up to max on Bench, Deadlift, and Squats....
Let me know

nmk
06-04-08, 3:03 pm
well im cutting atm so it will be hard for me to keep up with powerlifting but i guess it would be a good judge of strength to see where im at. even though weight pushed doesnt mean anything in this lifestyle. but im down for anything.

Apocalypse
06-04-08, 5:42 pm
review my post above and let me know which day will work best for the session...

jmt92
06-04-08, 6:31 pm
On a saturday, in Nassau County I'm down for around 12

Apocalypse
06-04-08, 8:40 pm
OK, so we are waiting on anyone else's input....

I will close this out Saturday Morning with the announcement of :

the agreed upon location (currently petitioned to move to Nassau County)
the new day (currently agreed to keep it a saturday)
and the time (currently around noon)

anyone that wants to offer a suggestion is welcome to...... Final word is Saturday!

Hercules
06-05-08, 10:10 am
I'd like to invite you guys down to Tampa for an ABC event we're holding on June 21st. I know it's quite a drive for some of you, but it'd be great to meet you guys and have a big-ass event. Here's the info on the calendar:

http://forum.animalpak.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=190&day=2008-6-21&c=1

I hope some of you can make it!

punksurfer024
06-05-08, 2:43 pm
I'd like to invite you guys down to Tampa for an ABC event we're holding on June 21st. I know it's quite a drive for some of you, but it'd be great to meet you guys and have a big-ass event. Here's the info on the calendar:

http://forum.animalpak.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=190&day=2008-6-21&c=1

I hope some of you can make it!

i need to get in another session with you guys.....too bad im on shift that day though, keep me informed on any future CFL meets.

nmk
06-06-08, 11:07 am
alright so are we still meeting at 3700 blanding or has it changed and how much money are we gonna need to bring along

Apocalypse
06-06-08, 3:14 pm
Well, everyone has a voice until Saturday....name your preference and we will see. Right now there are only three of us talking about going so it is looking like Nassau County will get the vote unless some more people speak up. We have Ironworks Gym in Callahan, Anytime Fitness in Callahan, Anytime Fitness in Yulee, and I am not sure about Fernandina Beach.... There may be a Powerhouse Gym on Dunn Avenue, I believe its right off I-95 in the Publix Shopping Center.

Lets get this location set by Saturday so we can then focus on who needs a ride. From there we can figure out the workout plan and make sure everyone has gotten what they need. Drop in fee for most places is gunna be low but once we set the location I will contact the gym and try to get it all set up including the price.

Apocalypse
06-06-08, 3:16 pm
Also, let me know who does or does not have an Animal T-shirt and what color you got....

Apocalypse
06-08-08, 8:43 am
make your vote....

where:
when:
have a shirt?
what color?

As of right now the choices of gyms:
1) Ironworks in Callahan
2) Anytime Fitness in Callahan
3) Anytime Fitness in Yulee
4) Bailey's Gym on Dunn Avenue

Dates available:
July 19, 20, 23

Time:
let me know your preference

At Midnight tonite all votes will be tallied....
either respond here or via PM....
Tomorrow I will announce the location, time and date so we can then RE-VERIFY who will actually attend!

jmt92
06-08-08, 11:12 am
Ironworks in Callahan

12:00

JUly 19th.

I'm in for it

Apocalypse
06-09-08, 5:33 am
July 19th at High Noon
Iron works Gym in Callahan

Who is coming?
Who has a T-shirt?
What Color?

jmt92
06-09-08, 8:40 am
July 19th at High Noon
Iron works Gym in Callahan

Who is coming?
Who has a T-shirt?
What Color?

I'm down bro.I got yellow,red,and the Omega Iconic T aswell.WE stil gonna hit a Powerlifting 3 lift day?

Apocalypse
06-09-08, 4:24 pm
yeah bro....thats the plan...

we can hit the big three....
I only have the red T right now...
will be working on getting the yellow next...

married with kids= low funds :)

nmk
06-11-08, 7:12 am
im coming but dont have a shirt

Apocalypse
06-11-08, 7:23 am
ok, so far its just us three....

Anyone else???????????????

Apocalypse
06-14-08, 11:23 am
OK,
still plenty of time...

so far its me, Jesse, and Nick...
any other Animals out there??????

Apocalypse
07-10-08, 12:58 pm
Anyone else coming??????

jmt92
07-10-08, 7:02 pm
I'm ready and waitin' bro.
Gonna shoot for 365 at our meet on Deads.

Apocalypse
07-17-08, 7:58 am
Cool...will be ready to watch you lift that bro...
so far it looks like its just the three of us...
a bit disappointing but we will see what we can do next time to improve attendance.

Apocalypse
07-18-08, 10:54 pm
Saturday at Noon
Ironworks Gym in Callahan...
Come get some!

ReemX
07-18-08, 11:04 pm
In Tallahassee right here im still new to the Forum and Animal but knows what it means to train for the determination and devotion

myspace.com/jareemx

Apocalypse
07-19-08, 5:53 pm
Session complete.
Turnout was disappointing...
We will have to do better in the future!!
This large area cannot only have 2-4 Animals....where are they all??
ReemX...greetings. You come to Jax at all?
If so, let us know and we can hook up for a workout.

Apocalypse
07-20-08, 10:14 pm
Now we are looking for the next location to hold our third session. I am leaning towards Jacksonville's West Side or North Side at a Bailey's....lets hear from some of you guys. The date is up in the air so give me a month and lets see what we can do....Im wanting to run another session in Sept. so theres plenty of time to prepare for it.

Apocalypse
08-02-08, 4:41 pm
Where is everyone at?

ReemX
08-08-08, 12:33 pm
im kinda cofused right now lol not use to this site yet and forums

nmk
08-12-08, 5:37 pm
apoc. what about the end of this month maybe like the last weekend. i was talking with this pt and she said that we could get in at a world gym on the westside if we just mention her name i think it was sally or something like that.

Apocalypse
08-15-08, 5:04 am
Bro...I wish I could but I am working the last two weekends of August....With my schedule, might be able to do one early Oct...like the first weekend so lets see what everyone thinks......

nmk
08-15-08, 11:17 am
sounds good. im starting my first job next saturday so i understand. do what ya giotta do

Apocalypse
09-18-08, 8:17 pm
Anyone got any ideas?
I am working on setting up a session on 4, 4, 11, or 12th...
let me know if you are down for that...

then we will set our location and all that

Apocalypse
10-05-08, 2:53 am
looking for some input guys!!

ATF
10-07-08, 9:36 pm
Anyone near Panama City?

jmt92
10-07-08, 9:55 pm
Bro i apologize greatly for missing the last event.Right now I can't come to any event unless it's down the road at the Anytime Fitness, or this new one, The Elite Gym(not to sure about it, looked like almost all machines+cardio bunnies).I'm looking into trying to get a job at The Ironworks in callahan as soon as I get my license in December.If I do then i can definately be there if there is one again there.I'm just truly sorry to all of you especially Apocolypse for having to blow off our past ABC.

-JmT

Apocalypse
10-18-08, 2:43 pm
guys I know alot of you are facing economic challenges and may not be able to do much right now....but we are still looking at holding another session in the near future. I think we should wait until after the holidays and let the new years resolutionists get in and then back out of the gym before we hit it again. I am looking to hear from ANYONE still down for a session in that time frame....let me know.

Apocalypse
12-18-08, 10:43 pm
where did everyone go?

badmann
01-14-09, 6:36 am
I read through this thread and would be interested in meeting for a workout sometime. Keep me posted on meeting time, place, etc. I am in Fernandina and have no issues traveling to meet.

Apocalypse
03-07-09, 4:43 pm
ok...
Ironworks in Callahan....
looking at maybe doing a workout in late April or Early May...
who is DOWN FOR THAT???

badmann
03-12-09, 9:45 pm
Let me know what date you are working out in April or May and I will plan to be there.

Apocalypse
04-19-09, 2:52 am
so me and badman the only two that wanna train???
where did all the animals go in North Florida???

noend
04-21-09, 11:34 am
New to the board, but I'm down to meet up and workout with some people. I'm on the northside, and Dun ave. bailey's is my second home.

C.Coronato
06-02-09, 12:34 pm
Whats going on guys. You still rockin around ABC sections?

noend
06-11-09, 1:26 pm
I'm a waiting for something.

C.Coronato
06-16-09, 4:08 pm
Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

NE Florida ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13531)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks fellas.

Apocalypse
06-24-09, 1:23 pm
Ok,
enough time off the boards guys...
who is down for some training the end of July?
Im open to ideas of where to train....lets see who works out where...

Also, consider this a roll call for the NE Fla ABC....if your still in, PM me your name and contact info so I can account for who we got....

noend
06-24-09, 7:08 pm
I'm in... I'm a a member of all the Bailey's powerhouse gyms... I frequent the ones on merrill and dun ave. most often, but I am curious of Callahan iron works. I'm willing to travel where ever really on the weekend. Now onto drink my real gains

noend
08-01-09, 5:00 pm
dun dun duh... Northside isn't showing up.. I got a couple people that'll hit it with me. Just need a date.

Ironjaw
08-01-09, 5:22 pm
come on bros get this thang a movin'

Apocalypse
08-05-09, 2:09 pm
Time frame...
who wants early, who wants mid day, who wants night...

Location...
Ironworks in Callahan
Baileys on Northside

Day of the week
Name it...preferences?

Is October far enough out for everyone to get their schedule locked down but not so far out everyone is gunna find something else to do that day?

noend
08-05-09, 3:11 pm
mid-day
either location
weekend
yes

Apocalypse
08-11-09, 6:32 am
Where is everyone else????? Come on people!

NaturallyPumpd
08-12-09, 5:50 pm
is there any action going on up there? maybe you should widen your traning spots, at our last event we had a guy come from 3 hours away just to train with us. when you guys hook up a set event pm me I might be able to get up that way and train with you guys.

Apocalypse
08-16-09, 9:10 pm
Widening the training spots isnt the problem....
We have lost a lot of people during the past few months....
The current two spots were the ones we narrowed it down to after input...
we are just trying to rally some Animals in NE Florida at this point...
Thanks bro....we will keep you posted.

Durrikan
09-04-09, 7:47 am
would like to attend a meeting/workout...from south ga just above valdosta and willing to drive the time it takes to get there...just need a time and date and place...address would be nice also so I can get directions there and not get lost

The_Beast
09-04-09, 7:50 am
I'll be a contributer once I get back from Deployment...lets get it started.

Bigisthegoal
09-04-09, 9:09 am
I'm in tallahassee and hope something can get started in the panhandle. To bad there are no hardcore gyms in tally.

noend
09-04-09, 11:03 pm
Name: Iron Works Gym
Street: 542386 US Highway 1
Callahan, fl 32011-6493
Phone: (904) 879-7457

or

Baileys Powerhouse Gym
1102 Dunn Ave
Jacksonville, FL 32218
904-696-7966

JCLadson
09-17-09, 5:40 pm
hey guys, i lift in callahan, at iron works

noend
09-18-09, 11:18 am
any more action?

stolzenator
10-25-09, 12:16 am
any life in this thread? NPC nationals are in lauderdale nov 20th, i wanna get some animals together for it.

Apocalypse
11-06-09, 10:48 pm
alright guys....this chapter has been dead long enuff...
time to commit and set something up....

Ironworks Gym in Callahan ..... tenatively set for January ...date to be determined but def a saturday...try to bring in the new year right....let me know who is down for that...most likely the 23rd at this point.

Baileys Gym on Dunn Avenue....tenatively set for March...looking at the 20th maybe the 27th? who is down for that?

Any other gyms in the area you guys wanna try to work into the rotation let me know....but lets get this going!

PM me your name and contact numbers if you think you can make a meet....

Apocalypse
11-06-09, 10:53 pm
The plan is do meet up every other month at a gym in the area and train....
So far Ironworks in Callahan and Baileys off Dunn Ave are in the mix...
let me know if there are other gyms you guys wanna add...Ideally I would like to have 6 gyms we can bounce around for some variety!

noend
11-08-09, 10:50 am
i'm in

Apocalypse
11-08-09, 4:42 pm
Cool...Ill start working on the details....
EVERYONE ELSE.....come on we need some people to step up so we can do this right!

Apocalypse
11-18-09, 8:50 am
Come on people....
Lets get things rollin here

Hercules
11-20-09, 9:01 am
The Orlando-area ABC will be holding an event in Melbourne on December 12th. We have guys from all over the state (east coast, west coast, south FL, etc) headed to this event. Here's the info:

http://forum.animalpak.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2009-12-12&c=1

This ABC Event will be full of goodies and gifts. I have TONS of Animal product samples as well as some wraps, straps, and other stuff to give away to the participants.

Hope to see you there!!!

Apocalypse
11-29-09, 7:24 pm
January 23rd (Saturday) from 10AM-Noon

Name: Iron Works Gym
Street: 542386 US Highway 1
Callahan, fl 32011-6493
Phone: (904) 879-7457

Its all set.... drop in fee is like $5-10 bucks
let me know who is coming and we can start setting the final details

Apocalypse
01-16-10, 6:03 pm
ABC session is cancelled due to lack of interest.....
wtf and where are the animals in NE Florida????

on a side note, I will be out of the gym for a couple months as I am getting ready to have disc replacement surgery in my neck....

Tenatively going to look at April or May for the NEXT session....anyone????

noend
01-30-10, 10:52 am
bumpity... Hope you heal well, and get back to it as healthy as can be.

cmchale87
02-12-10, 12:34 am
hey guys im in Georgia but im only an hour from jax and it seems to be the closest chapter i would like to get involved more with your chapter. please let me know

C.Coronato
02-22-10, 5:36 pm
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

BigBeazy
03-22-10, 2:42 pm
Im In Palm Coast, myself and a few other Animals are interested. Can we get something together or what?

noend
03-22-10, 9:53 pm
There seems to be no set time for the next chapter meet, but there does seem to be a few more people interested so maybe something will come up.

brett hogue
08-29-10, 9:39 pm
yo whats up fellas im on san marco (down town) and im just wondering if you guys have an official ABC here and if so where and when do yall meet. just send me a message if anyone knows or knows who the chapter cordinator is and how i can get ahold of him. thanks guys.

Brett

Apocalypse
09-24-10, 3:28 pm
A little cervical disc replacement surgery has slowed me down but I am back to training on although on a limited basis. So two orders of business....

FIRST, if you are interested in an ABC session in the area and actively participating in the Local ABC here in N.E. Florida....please send me your contact information (name, email addy, and contact phone #)

SECOND, looking at the tale end of November to do a Session.....WHO is down for that? I am thinking about hitting the Bailey's Gym on Dunn Avenue on a Saturday but will lock down final details once we know more....just hit up here with a reply if you are interested!!!

noend
09-24-10, 6:55 pm
Dunn ave is my home gym so I can certainly take care of getting with management to have things run smooth.

Apocalypse
09-27-10, 3:28 pm
Sounds good bro....
now we just gotta get some people to commit

C.Coronato
02-17-11, 4:21 pm

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

C.Coronato
01-26-12, 1:14 pm

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Apocalypse
03-15-12, 6:23 pm
Two years...two cervical disc replacements....I fell outta the gym but my little brother has got me back into training.....
Lets take a roll call and see who is still here...see what we can do to rally some Jax area animals up for a April Meeting

Gino
03-18-12, 7:22 pm
I'm over on the west coast just outside of Tampa just got back from the Arnold classic and the national abc was sick! Down for an abc in fl just about anywhere. Used to live in jax and about 3 1/2 hours away now but would love to meet up with some animals over there

Apocalypse
03-23-12, 9:41 am
Good hearing from you....I have been out of it for a bit and am just recently back so will try to rally the Jacksonville Area ANIMALS......we will see what happens.....

Gino
03-25-12, 9:04 am
Good stuff guys...Just got back from Columbus and the national ABC was freaking amazing!