PDA

View Full Version : Houston Area Animals

Pages : [1] 2 3

Siderophilic
12-23-07, 7:39 pm
I see there are ABC chapters in central and southern Texas. Anyone around Baytown Texas interested. I am not exactly able to do much as far as organizing but I certainly would be willing to help. Anyone interested send a PM.

hjayss
12-26-07, 6:51 am
good get it together when you get a group make sure you pm g diesel so it can be official take charge this is a start to putting your town in the abc...

believe in the dream
12-26-07, 7:41 pm
hey bro- i'll be moving down to the woodlands in january. i know it'd be a little drive but i'd be game

ldskenpo
12-26-07, 9:37 pm
maybe we can come down there and workout with you?me and the guys here with me would be willing to drive there.
Robert

Siderophilic
12-27-07, 2:03 am
maybe we can come down there and workout with you?me and the guys here with me would be willing to drive there.
Robert

That would be cool.

txsoutlaw75
12-30-07, 5:30 pm
I am in crosby texas and drive thru baytown all the time. I would be intrested in joining as well.

Siderophilic
12-30-07, 11:09 pm
I am in crosby texas and drive thru baytown all the time. I would be intrested in joining as well.

looks like some interest here.

BiggDawg
12-31-07, 10:37 am
If ya'll don't mind someone who has been on the "shelf" (darn injuries) and trying to get back to form, tagging along...count me in!

John-TNS
01-04-08, 2:42 pm
I am in Conroe at the Golds Gym.... Interested...

Siderophilic
01-05-08, 12:36 am
I am in Conroe at the Golds Gym.... Interested...

Guess there is interest in the area...

overcome1389
01-13-08, 10:28 pm
im in nw houston, and down for this. got a golds gym membership...

Dozer86
02-06-08, 3:44 pm
Also in the NW area (Woodlands) Looking to work out with some people and get something started. I have many more people to spread the word. Give me a time and a place and ill bring the wrist straps

Terry.W
02-07-08, 1:04 am
Hey Folks! I'm moving to Houston immediately after I graduate from UT Austin (THIS MAY). I will be moving into my Northwest Houston home in just 3 months and wanted to go ahead and get connected now! I commute to Htown ALL THE TIME, so count me in. I've got a couple years of training experience and a huge love for bonding with other lifters. I'm willing to step up and lead if needed too (not sure if it is, just saw a comment referencing the need for a leader).

John-TNS
02-07-08, 11:13 am
I received a PM from Dozer but havent heard anything back from him... If anyone is going to set anything up in the future just shoot me a PM I am on the Forvm daily...You will get a responce.

Thetasteofink69
02-12-08, 1:26 pm
I'm in the northwest houston area (specifically, cypress).. If you guys plan on having a meet let me know.. I'd be really interested..

It seems like several people in this thread have gold's gym memberships.. There's 3 gold's gym in houston.. We may all be able to agree on one to go to

Dozer86
02-12-08, 8:12 pm
whenever you guys set something in stone ill be there for sure... just let me know guys i lift everyday and could use some help every now and then to really test myself

speedster00
02-21-08, 11:55 am
I'll be happy to coordinate if you guys like. I live/work in the north side of houston and I'm in front of the computer most of the day. Been around houston for 20 years. let me know if you want me to head something up, otherwise I'm in.

I just realized a large portion of us are on the northside somewhere. I could probably coordinate something with my gym if a group of us want to meet up. I work out at Sound Fitness off 1960. Great place with I think 3 houston locations.

John-TNS
02-21-08, 12:47 pm
I'll be happy to coordinate if you guys like. I live/work in the north side of houston and I'm in front of the computer most of the day. Been around houston for 20 years. let me know if you want me to head something up, otherwise I'm in.

I just realized a large portion of us are on the northside somewhere. I could probably coordinate something with my gym if a group of us want to meet up. I work out at Sound Fitness off 1960. Great place with I think 3 houston locations.

Get it goin! I am ready to roll

speedster00
02-21-08, 10:20 pm
Hey John- THanks for the reply. I'm trying to get ahold of G and maybe we can make this official. I'll let you know what happens.

Dozer86
02-22-08, 2:23 am
hey guys so we are agreed golds gym maybe woodlands area.... let us know im a lifetime fitness right in front of the willowbrook mall.... lets shoot for a meet within 2 weeks... John lets do it big dog

speedster00
02-22-08, 10:24 am
I think we need to have a meeting ground acceptable by everyone. Or most anyway. Not sure how golds is on visitors. If its someplace that is going to charge nonmembers everytime they show up, I'm not sure how much turnout we'll get if we do it often. I'm down with the woodlands but if we have other members coming from the southside thats going tobe along way to drive to show up.

Thetasteofink69
02-22-08, 1:37 pm

damn dude.. I work out at the same place as you.. I've been working out there for years

I say we hit up a gold's gym.. the woodlands location is fine with me

brutal
02-22-08, 2:09 pm
oh tight. I'm in College Station for school so I'm only an hour or so away from Houston. I have a Gold's membership but I'll drop cash to go somewhere else if I need to. I know there are a few other cats in College Station who visit the board so maybe we can carpool.

speedster00
02-22-08, 3:52 pm
Ok Guys. If you would ....all those that are interested reply to this thread with your location. That way I can get a good idea of where we are all coming from. I will coordinate a gym for us to meet and set up a date. Probably a saturday so it works for most of us. That or an evening during the week.

Since this is our first meet, lets shoot for everyone to have a red or Yellow Iconic T-shirt..you know we have to represent and take pics.

Alan

Thetasteofink69
02-22-08, 4:16 pm
I'm located in the cypress area.. Like 10 minutes from willowbrooke

John-TNS
02-22-08, 11:11 pm
Located in Conroe Tx, Work out at the Gold's there....Golds in the Woodlands seems like the ideal place so far....Get it goin!

brutal
02-23-08, 6:57 pm
College Station, about an hour away from houston

speedster00
02-25-08, 2:41 pm
I want to give this thread a while before setting a date. Let your friends/family know that we are putting this together. If you have anybody that wants to attend, have them sign up on the board and post in this thread. WE HAVE TO HAVE A TOTAL HEAD COUNT for attendance. no point in just having a few of us meet. Lets shoot for a big number!!!

Brutal- you have anyone you are bringing with you?

need2getBIG
02-25-08, 8:57 pm
i live in houston around the cypress area,theres a golds gym like ten minutes from my house

speedster00
02-28-08, 11:49 am
Ok guys...there are only a few of us that have comitted. Do any of you have friends/girlfriends that want to join us? They dont have to be skilled. All levels are welcome. Have them join the board and post in this thread. We need more than 4 people!!!!

On a side note...any of you that want to join me for a regular session feel free to hit me up. I work out about 4 days a week at sound fitness off 1960 during lunch time

k1usa
02-28-08, 1:08 pm
just for kicks...I lived in Houston for 12 years....trained with Oliver Nicholson back in early 80's...his gym was down near stafford...Nicks Fitness...he opened up a new site..not sure where...but Nick and I go back....Im sure if you got a hold of him he might be able to host a gathering...he is a great person...100% natural....and a wonderful trainer and my good friend....

Dozer86
02-28-08, 1:22 pm
Ok guys...there are only a few of us that have comitted. Do any of you have friends/girlfriends that want to join us? They dont have to be skilled. All levels are welcome. Have them join the board and post in this thread. We need more than 4 people!!!!

On a side note...any of you that want to join me for a regular session feel free to hit me up. I work out about 4 days a week at sound fitness off 1960 during lunch time

hey bro is it sound fitness at 1960 and N. Eldridge... thats about 5 miles from my house.

ionacht
02-28-08, 1:30 pm
Freaking A, count me in from Katy. I have been wondering where all the Houston folk were. I made it to the first Texas ABC with ldskempo and had a blast. I'm at 24 hour fitness (yay corp. discount) and they are scattered all over. I think I have a few passes I could round up if needed.

need2getBIG
02-28-08, 5:01 pm
i think that sound fitness is a perfect place to meet,i live not even 30 minutes from there

speedster00
03-03-08, 10:02 am
hey bro is it sound fitness at 1960 and N. Eldridge... thats about 5 miles from my house.

thats the one!!

speedster00
03-03-08, 10:05 am
I'm also looking at working a deal at golds gym off 290 and 1960. I'm also trying to get Lindsay Mulinazzi http://www.fitnessinferno.com/ to join us. we'll see what happens. She may put on a power lifting class.

Thetasteofink69
03-03-08, 3:08 pm
I'm also looking at working a deal at golds gym off 290 and 1960. I'm also trying to get Lindsay Mulinazzi http://www.fitnessinferno.com/ to join us. we'll see what happens. She may put on a power lifting class.

There's no gold's gym at 290 and 1960...

I train at the same gym as you do

need2getBIG
03-03-08, 4:50 pm
i think sound fitness is the best to meet at,but for you conroe guys im not sure lol

speedster00
03-04-08, 9:57 am
There's no gold's gym at 290 and 1960...

I train at the same gym as you do

Yeah I was wrong. Its over off clay.

One way or another some of us are going to have to drive. Either towords the woodlands or towords the cypress area.

Thetasteofink69
03-04-08, 10:38 am
Well they're building a new gold's gym in the woodlands.. We should hit that up as soon as it opens.. It won't open til summer though.. I think we should find something before then

aggierugger
03-04-08, 9:10 pm
Hey y'all I'm in College Station but live in Katy most of the time. Would love to join y'all whenever u get together

speedster00
03-05-08, 12:11 pm
Well they're building a new gold's gym in the woodlands.. We should hit that up as soon as it opens.. It won't open til summer though.. I think we should find something before then

yep. It looks like sound fitness is the place for now. I'll set a date shortly

need2getBIG
03-08-08, 3:29 pm
sweet i live like 20 minutes from there sound fitness is perfect

speedster00
03-10-08, 5:30 pm
So this is who I have so far. Please let me know if you are bringing a guest....remember they need to sign up on the forum and reply in this thread.....

Thetastofink69
brutal
John-TNS
need2getbig
Dozer86
ionacht
aggierugger

anyone else I'm missing?

speedster00
03-19-08, 12:30 pm
If we can get all 8 of us to show up, great...any less and we may want to reschedule. Any body bringing friends?

ionacht
03-19-08, 12:40 pm
If we can get all 8 of us to show up, great...any less and we may want to reschedule. Any body bringing friends?

Just my sorry a.

RooRooTJ
03-25-08, 10:14 am
Wanted to know if any of you could help a brotha out. Do you know a good place near Brookhollow to train. I will be in Houston wed - fri and need to train thursday to stay on my upcoming contest prep. ANy help would be appreciated. Thanks

speedster00
03-25-08, 11:43 am
How does Apr 5th sound for a meet guys?

speedster00
03-25-08, 11:46 am
Wanted to know if any of you could help a brotha out. Do you know a good place near Brookhollow to train. I will be in Houston wed - fri and need to train thursday to stay on my upcoming contest prep. ANy help would be appreciated. Thanks

Brook hollow?? I think thats off 290 right? I would be happy to help you out and meet for a lift. let me know. I work about 5 minutes from there. I could take you to my gym if you like.

G Diesel
03-25-08, 2:13 pm
So this is who I have so far. Please let me know if you are bringing a guest....remember they need to sign up on the forum and reply in this thread.....

Thetastofink69
brutal
John-TNS
need2getbig
Dozer86
ionacht
aggierugger

anyone else I'm missing?

Good job gathering the H-Town Animals... Let me know if you need any help bro and drop me a line when you have the details set in stone. Peace, G

RooRooTJ
03-25-08, 2:19 pm
Brook hollow?? I think thats off 290 right? I would be happy to help you out and meet for a lift. let me know. I work about 5 minutes from there. I could take you to my gym if you like.

Yeah I think that sounds right. What gym is it. I maybe at work late that night but if not I will definitely meet up. I got to hit back and chest that night. Nothing big just some good pumping supersets.

speedster00
03-25-08, 2:41 pm
Yeah I think that sounds right. What gym is it. I maybe at work late that night but if not I will definitely meet up. I got to hit back and chest that night. Nothing big just some good pumping supersets.

The gym is called "sound fitness" off 1960 and eldridge. should take you about 15 minutes to get there. I lift during lunch. I'm flexible with time. Let me know if you can meet up

RooRooTJ
03-27-08, 8:59 am
The gym is called "sound fitness" off 1960 and eldridge. should take you about 15 minutes to get there. I lift during lunch. I'm flexible with time. Let me know if you can meet up

Thanks for the help man. I got here yesterday and found I have more to do so probably will be at work late. I appreciate the offer and if I get out in time will head over there and get y lift in or just end up doing cardio again. haha

speedster00
03-27-08, 11:11 am
How does Apr 5th sound for a meet guys?

Well guys??? no response to the 5th?

John-TNS
03-27-08, 12:33 pm

I am in but that is comming up really quickly.

Thetasteofink69
03-27-08, 4:17 pm
A planet fitness just opened up off of Grant.. I just thought i'd throw that out there..

G Diesel
03-27-08, 4:21 pm

You guys gonna be able to make it our for speedster's suggestion of the 5th? Time is short fellas, gotta all get on the same page and pick a date that works. Peace, G

speedster00
03-28-08, 11:57 am
You guys gonna be able to make it our for speedster's suggestion of the 5th? Time is short fellas, gotta all get on the same page and pick a date that works. Peace, G

I agree. We could move it 2 more weeks to the 19th if that works better. please post and let me know.

ionacht
03-28-08, 1:21 pm
I am down with the 5th. I've been out of town or I would have answered back sooner. Any ideas on a workout? Legs or back are always fun with extra people.

speedster00
03-31-08, 11:04 am
As of now there is only 2 people confirmed. Looks like we'll have to move this to the 19th.

ANdrus
03-31-08, 11:11 am
Brand new member and I'm down with meeting some of the fellow people. I'm on the westside in Katy but will go whereever. I'm down for the 19th (but booked up between 12-3 pm). Going to be ordering a shirt here shortly as well in preparation.

ionacht
03-31-08, 12:21 pm
I can't do the 19th. But don't hold things up on my account.

speedster00
03-31-08, 4:49 pm
welcome aboard ANdrus.

If I could get enough people to confirm we would be good this weekend. But 2 people isnt going to cut it.

need2getBIG
03-31-08, 4:59 pm
im down for sound fitness on the 19th,aslong as its after 7 i have work,unless its raining then i have to work

G Diesel
03-31-08, 5:03 pm
Hold off and build some momentum bro... Wait until the 19th and build up ythe hype and interest for the event. Where my H-Town Iron Warriors at? Peace, G

John-TNS
03-31-08, 9:25 pm
Hold off and build some momentum bro... Wait until the 19th and build up ythe hype and interest for the event. Where my H-Town Iron Warriors at? Peace, G

Reporting in! We need to get something goin for sure....

speedster00
04-01-08, 10:49 am
I agree with Diesel. changed to the 19th.

Thetasteofink69
04-03-08, 12:54 am
Hey I know it's kind of late to throw this out there.. But there's a powerhouse gym like 5 minutes from sound fitness..

I'm kind of shaky about doing it at a "fitness" place.. They usually have something in the policy about photography and I know places like 24 hour fitness are extremely strict on it (I went on a scavenger hunt once and we had to take a picture in a gym.. Employees were literally jumping in front of the camera)

speedster00
04-03-08, 10:23 am
Hey I know it's kind of late to throw this out there.. But there's a powerhouse gym like 5 minutes from sound fitness..

I'm kind of shaky about doing it at a "fitness" place.. They usually have something in the policy about photography and I know places like 24 hour fitness are extremely strict on it (I went on a scavenger hunt once and we had to take a picture in a gym.. Employees were literally jumping in front of the camera)

Good point. I know the manager at sound fitness. He's cool with us coming in.

speedster00
04-04-08, 4:55 pm
Hey John- your friend PM'd me...make sure you guys reply in the thread and confirm the 19th...thanks

John-TNS
04-04-08, 9:56 pm
As long as its hardcore I dont think it really matters where we train....

speedster00
04-09-08, 10:54 am
come on guys. a week and a half out of the new meet date....lets see some replys of whos coming!!!!

need2getBIG
04-09-08, 5:06 pm
so its sound fitness on the 19th?? what time!?

SQUAT or DIE!
04-09-08, 5:10 pm
so what are yall training have you decided?

need2getBIG
04-09-08, 5:22 pm
so what are yall training have you decided?

i dont know either bro lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-09-08, 5:26 pm
i dont know either bro lol

well its not necessary to decide, but it was nice when we did our central TX one, we all did legs, people rearrange their training so we could do it together.. it was pretty sweet.

need2getBIG
04-09-08, 5:29 pm
well its not necessary to decide, but it was nice when we did our central TX one, we all did legs, people rearrange their training so we could do it together.. it was pretty sweet.

sounds good,i want to go just to get the feel of the experience especially if its like a bunch of people all wearing the yellow or red shirt

SQUAT or DIE!
04-09-08, 5:33 pm
sounds good,i want to go just to get the feel of the experience especially if its like a bunch of people all wearing the yellow or red shirt

man we didnt have iconic T's at our first meeting, we all rocked what even animal T's we had.. unorganized mess.. but our second one was kool you knew who we were..

John-TNS
04-09-08, 5:39 pm
19th sounds good to me... Get 1 person to set it all up and whoever can make it makes it.... Just get it setup

SQUAT or DIE!
04-09-08, 5:46 pm
someone had better bring a camera!

need2getBIG
04-09-08, 6:26 pm
someone had better bring a camera!

oh man i hear that!

SQUAT or DIE!
04-09-08, 7:28 pm
oh man i hear that!

i want to see what old H-town breeds in they way of animals..

ionacht
04-10-08, 1:35 pm
19th sounds good to me... Get 1 person to set it all up and whoever can make it makes it.... Just get it setup

Speedster is doing the grunt work for this. But he does need a head count to give G Diesel. Given the way G Diesel took care of the Central Tx group I don't think that's too much to ask. Come on guys. I am jealous because I'll be out of town. These gatherings are too awesome to miss out on if there is any way to make it. Even if you can only come and lift for 45 min its worth it.

need2getBIG
04-10-08, 4:21 pm
what time and where????

speedster00
04-10-08, 8:36 pm
what time and where????

Set for the 19th at Sound Fitness located at 1960 and Eldridge.

10 AM is what I'm thinking.

Lifts are TBD. Depends on how many people we have. For instance if we had 6-8 people, we could have 3/4 doing chest and 3/4 doing back . A couple of different groups. We'll decide that once we have some confirmations. POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE COMING. I need a head count

Thanks guys.

need2getBIG
04-10-08, 9:34 pm
Set for the 19th at Sound Fitness located at 1960 and Eldridge.

10 AM is what I'm thinking.

Lifts are TBD. Depends on how many people we have. For instance if we had 6-8 people, we could have 3/4 doing chest and 3/4 doing back . A couple of different groups. We'll decide that once we have some confirmations. POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE COMING. I need a head count

Thanks guys.

ill check if i have work or not ill let you know by sunday bro

MIS45
04-10-08, 9:56 pm
Hey guys,

I have a job offer in Houston, and I'm beginning to look at the places to live and gyms. I would be working downtown, and would like to live/workout close by.

Are there any badass gyms in downtown Houston? I do a lot of Olympic lifting, so platforms are a must. In Dallas, Olympic style lifts are becoming "trendy," so a lot of the smaller health clubs are getting platforms.

Any suggestions?

speedster00
04-11-08, 11:42 am
Hey guys,

I have a job offer in Houston, and I'm beginning to look at the places to live and gyms. I would be working downtown, and would like to live/workout close by.

Are there any badass gyms in downtown Houston? I do a lot of Olympic lifting, so platforms are a must. In Dallas, Olympic style lifts are becoming "trendy," so a lot of the smaller health clubs are getting platforms.

Any suggestions?

there are alot of good places to lift here. its a big city. One of the most well known gyms for competitors is the 24 hour (used to be Golds) located on Richmond and 610 in the Galleria area. there are a number of Golds still around town. I understand there is a powerhouse gym in the cypress area as well. It really depends on what part of town your moving too.

GrayBull
04-12-08, 4:00 pm
Agh guys...you made the meet a couple days early. I'm coming down to Houston,where I'm from, from CO on the 22nd and was lookin' to hit the meet up with you all.
Make sure and take plenty of pictures!

speedster00
04-13-08, 2:26 pm
were a week out guys whos going to be there?

John-TNS
04-13-08, 5:09 pm
were a week out guys whos going to be there?

I am in

need2getBIG
04-13-08, 8:08 pm
im going to try and make it,if not that means i had to work,im really going to try to get out of work though

speedster00
04-13-08, 8:41 pm
I am in

John is your friend coming?

speedster00
04-15-08, 4:14 pm
1 person confirmed???? I'm going to have to cancel it again if we dont get more people.

G Diesel
04-15-08, 4:19 pm
1 person confirmed???? I'm going to have to cancel it again if we dont get more people.

Keep plugging away, speedster. Where are all the Houston and surrounding area Animals? I know that Texas has some serious iron warriors... Show yourselves. Peace, G

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 4:21 pm
well i cant do this weekend, but summer meets im in, im from katy, though i live in SA ill be pumped to make another ABC my iron warrior shall be released this summer..

and the central TX abc, the first meet i think me and iona were the only out of towners, the rest lived on the base where we met.. things will come together..

speedster00
04-16-08, 6:35 pm
ok guys. I'm cancelling the date. We are going to wait until we can fire up some more interest in this thread. We may hold off a month or so to see what happens. remember to get anybody interested posting in this thread so we can get a big group together. thanks

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 7:00 pm
after the first week in may im in, ill be done with exams.. and ill get my buddy aggierugger to come.... maybe we can beg freakshow to come too, dallas to houston aint that bad a drive.. i really want this to get started, i miss ABC meets..

John-TNS
04-16-08, 8:41 pm
after the first week in may im in, ill be done with exams.. and ill get my buddy aggierugger to come.... maybe we can beg freakshow to come too, dallas to houston aint that bad a drive.. i really want this to get started, i miss ABC meets..

Still wanting to pop my cherry and get in on one! Get em together

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 8:43 pm
i need to go to the meets,i dont know anyone in person who lifts like us,just pretty boys lol

juan77306
04-16-08, 9:22 pm
count me in

speedster00
04-17-08, 10:10 am

I agree. I'm exited about them as well. I just dont justify the meet when only 1-2 people respond in the thread that thedy can make it. We will hold off closer to summer when some of you guys have some free time.

speedster00
04-25-08, 2:55 pm
which ont of you guys was at sound fitness today around noon? as I was pulling in I saw someone in a yellow Animal shirt.

need2getBIG
04-25-08, 6:00 pm
it might have been thetasteofink,i know he lives around there

Thetasteofink69
04-27-08, 12:58 pm
That was most likely me..

speedster00
04-28-08, 10:49 am
cool. If I see you again I'll say hi.

Thetasteofink69
04-28-08, 11:04 am
Alright sweet.. Maybe we can train one day or something

speedster00
04-30-08, 3:22 pm
What do you animals suggest for a meeting date/time???? I'm all ears. What say you?

SQUAT or DIE!
04-30-08, 4:49 pm
What do you animals suggest for a meeting date/time???? I'm all ears. What say you?

dannydb is trying to get one going in san marcos on may 17th... I plan on going even if its not an offical event, just go lift with a fellow animal...

Iron_Man
04-30-08, 7:39 pm
hey im in the bear creak houston area...PM me for more details on this /thankks

John-TNS
04-30-08, 9:09 pm
I have posted here a few times, I am ready to go just let me know!

dannynb
05-01-08, 9:36 am
I'm in San Marcos but would drive to H-town....I'm trying to get something going on May 17th here or in S.A. if ya'll are interested.

speedster00
05-01-08, 4:46 pm
we need to set a date far enough out so that every one can make plans....I've set a few dates but only get a few people in on it. We need to get 10 or so.

Thetasteofink69
05-02-08, 12:14 pm
Why do we need 10 people?.. Many of the ABC meets only have 3-4 people..

SQUAT or DIE!
05-02-08, 12:22 pm
Why do we need 10 people?.. Many of the ABC meets only have 3-4 people..

yeah 4+ is ok.. but more people is always nice, get to meet more and all that.
plus if we have tons of names on teh banner its far cooler looking...

speedster00
05-02-08, 12:36 pm
yeah 4+ is ok.. but more people is always nice, get to meet more and all that.
plus if we have tons of names on teh banner its far cooler looking...

I agree. we dont have to have a set number of people. But the more the better in my opinion. I would atleast like to see 5-6.

SQUAT or DIE!
05-02-08, 12:38 pm
I agree. we dont have to have a set number of people. But the more the better in my opinion. I would atleast like to see 5-6.

5-6 is good.. we can do that..

Enforcer
05-02-08, 12:39 pm
You don't need a set number of people. But we always welcome more and more. The more Animals the better. May 17th is approaching fast- do u guys have a gym, time, and an idea of who is going? Let me know if you guys need anything

SQUAT or DIE!
05-02-08, 12:42 pm
You don't need a set number of people. But we always welcome more and more. The more Animals the better. May 17th is approaching fast- do u guys have a gym, time, and an idea of who is going? Let me know if you guys need anything

i believe danny has an ok for a gym in san marcos, uh for a time 11 works for me.. we did that for the ABC's in kileen.. but pretty much anytime is ok..

dannynb
05-02-08, 12:47 pm
i believe danny has an ok for a gym in san marcos, uh for a time 11 works for me.. we did that for the ABC's in kileen.. but pretty much anytime is ok..

YEp I talked to the Owners of the gym I manage here in San Marcos..World Gym...said it's cool if we do it here...the more the better so let's get this rolling!!!!

SQUAT or DIE!
05-02-08, 1:01 pm
YEp I talked to the Owners of the gym I manage here in San Marcos..World Gym...said it's cool if we do it here...the more the better so let's get this rolling!!!!

set a time and it helps people get organized... so they know when to get up and leave and all that shit..

ionacht
05-02-08, 1:07 pm
I am sure I can make it on the 17th if i can carpool with someone out there. I'll split gas or what not. I just don't trust my car to make the trip.

dannynb
05-02-08, 1:12 pm
What sounds good to ya'll before or after noon?? I figure cause some might be majing a drive shoot for maybe between 11am and 1pm....ya'll let me know.

Thetasteofink69
05-02-08, 2:38 pm
san marcos is a pretty good drive from Houston though..

SQUAT or DIE!
05-02-08, 3:42 pm

not that bad i10 to i think 80.. or take i10 to 123. both get ya there.. danny would know better than i.

dannynb
05-02-08, 3:56 pm

Little over 2 1/2 hours...been trying to get this going and just picked May 17th......ya'll are more than welcome to come....IH-10 to 123...right on into San Marcos.....

need2getBIG
05-02-08, 4:17 pm
2 1/2 aint nothin ive driven to waxahachie which is about 4 hours from houston i drove there and back in one day so it was an 8 hour drive in one day

SQUAT or DIE!
05-02-08, 4:19 pm
2 1/2 aint nothin ive driven to waxahachie which is about 4 hours from houston i drove there and back in one day so it was an 8 hour drive in one day

hey u and ionachat could carpool.. he lives in katy...

Thetasteofink69
05-02-08, 4:33 pm
I know it's possible of course.. I've driven from Chicago to Houston in a day before..

I live about 30 minutes from katy.. So maybe we could work out a car pool..

need2getBIG
05-02-08, 4:39 pm
hey u and ionachat could carpool.. he lives in katy...

I know it's possible of course.. I've driven from Chicago to Houston in a day before..

thats a possibility

dannynb
05-02-08, 5:29 pm
Cool...the more the better....just need a head count so I can get with Enforcer guys....

speedster00
05-05-08, 10:35 am
Hey houston guys- I was at the woodlands on saturday night and saw a Yellow Nissan Exterra with an Animal pak sticker in the back window parked in the parking garage at the theater. was that one of yall?

SQUAT or DIE!
05-06-08, 3:21 am
so my buddy is a no go.. hell be in colorado or hed come.. but is it still planned cause we should do it anyway the number we have now is fine.. ENFORCER SEND US THE PACKAGE!! lots of goodies too please!!

dannynb
05-06-08, 10:57 am
K...I need to go through here and try and figure out a head count.

dannynb
05-06-08, 1:28 pm
Ok...May 17 at 11am in San Marcos at the World Gym....so far it looks like we got 6 people from here and I got another 4-5 outside the board wanting to do this....So give me a def yes if ya gonna make this so I can get with Enforcer, thanks.

dannynb
05-06-08, 1:39 pm
BEsides that, what do ya'll wanna hit up that day??? LEgs, back, what? Also right by the club we got a good steakhouse or if ya'll want sushi right across the street we got a good place....up to ya'll. Figured we need to decide on it so we're not wasting time once here.

ionacht
05-06-08, 1:51 pm

thats a possibility

I live just north of I-10 off Westgreen. Let me know if one of you guys can give me lift.

ionacht
05-06-08, 1:52 pm
Ok...May 17 at 11am in San Marcos at the World Gym....so far it looks like we got 6 people from here and I got another 4-5 outside the board wanting to do this....So give me a def yes if ya gonna make this so I can get with Enforcer, thanks.

How much does World Gym charge for one day?

Universal Rep
05-06-08, 1:56 pm
Hey houston guys- I was at the woodlands on saturday night and saw a Yellow Nissan Exterra with an Animal pak sticker in the back window parked in the parking garage at the theater. was that one of yall?

Nice...

dannynb
05-06-08, 1:59 pm
How much does World Gym charge for one day?

It's $10 day pass...but being the Club Manager I'm sure I can work something to try and waive it if it's a problem... ;)

ionacht
05-06-08, 2:12 pm
It's $10 day pass...but being the Club Manager I'm sure I can work something to try and waive it if it's a problem... ;)

10 bucks is ok but free is better:) That's half a can of Pak:)

dannynb
05-06-08, 3:42 pm
Can't promise I can get everyone in for free but I'll see what I can do....but hell yeah guys c'mon now I wanna see some people show up to this....so far it's looking like about 8 people....c'mon now....let's get it going!!!!

dannynb
05-07-08, 1:43 pm
Ok guys...it's all planned and set so lets get it steam rolling. I already talked with Enforcer and I can promise ya'll it'll be one hell of a workout and some fun....so let's show 'em just how it's done here in the great Lonestar state!!!

dannynb
05-09-08, 2:40 pm
K guys...it's all set. Abyone have anything they wanna add that I might have overlooked or any suggestions?? Let me know ASAP. I wanna make sure that this kicks ass!!!

Thetasteofink69
05-13-08, 10:31 pm
Man.. I cant make it to San Marcos this weekend.. I have a wedding to go to on saturday.. Oh well.. I'll try to make it to the next one

We should get together at the Houston Gym.. It was the first ever Gym of the Month at BB.com.. It looks pretty sweet

And i think eventually all of the texas animals need to make it to Arlington and train at metroflex gym

dannynb
05-14-08, 7:39 am
Man.. I cant make it to San Marcos this weekend.. I have a wedding to go to on saturday.. Oh well.. I'll try to make it to the next one

We should get together at the Houston Gym.. It was the first ever Gym of the Month at BB.com.. It looks pretty sweet

And i think eventually all of the texas animals need to make it to Arlington and train at metroflex gym

Set a date and I'll be there for sure....Sorry bro, we kinda threw this one together rather quickly. But lets get a date set for the next one and get it all lined up, I'm up for meeting up with any of ya'll for a workout.

SQUAT or DIE!
05-14-08, 9:36 am
K guys...it's all set. Abyone have anything they wanna add that I might have overlooked or any suggestions?? Let me know ASAP. I wanna make sure that this kicks ass!!!

like i said in the other thread.. a sharpie so we can sign the banner!

dannynb
05-14-08, 9:53 am
like i said in the other thread.. a sharpie so we can sign the banner!

Hahaha..got it covered bro.

John-TNS
05-14-08, 2:33 pm
Any dates or times yet?

SQUAT or DIE!
05-14-08, 2:35 pm
Any dates or times yet?

this saturday may 17th.. 11am i believe

dannynb
05-14-08, 2:38 pm
It's posted on the ABC calendar...Central Texas ABC, go check it out and than come check it out this saturday!!!!!

speedster00
05-15-08, 4:01 pm
this saturday may 17th.. 11am i believe

This is for the San Marcus Meet John. Not Houston. I am still holding out for a date closer to summer. Sometime towords the end of June maybe??? what do you guys think?

SQUAT or DIE!
05-15-08, 4:16 pm
This is for the San Marcus Meet John. Not Houston. I am still holding out for a date closer to summer. Sometime towords the end of June maybe??? what do you guys think?

im pretty much open to any weekend anywhere....

Im sure theyll be one in houston sooner or later.. theres a bunch of yall there

dannynb
05-15-08, 6:52 pm

End of June works...and I'll drive my happy ass up there. And ya'll Houston boys are more than welcome to head on down this saturday.

John-TNS
05-15-08, 9:48 pm
I would drive down this weekend but got some stuff going on.... Still in whenever in Houston.....

speedster00
05-16-08, 9:58 am
It would be great to get some of the SA animals envolved. I'll pick a date soon.

dannynb
05-16-08, 10:17 am
It would be great to get some of the SA animals envolved. I'll pick a date soon.

I'll be there...

SQUAT or DIE!
05-16-08, 2:04 pm

oh yeah ill go.. show you guys a lil central texas power..

Thetasteofink69
05-19-08, 11:46 pm
Anyone interested in setting up a meet in early June?

SQUAT or DIE!
05-19-08, 11:48 pm
Anyone interested in setting up a meet in early June?

im busy til mid june... but after that i think i can do it... im moving, going to concerts and car races...

Thetasteofink69
05-20-08, 12:14 am
Well I leave for vacation around mid-late June so I'd like to meet before then.. But don't plan it around me

dannynb
05-20-08, 1:35 am
im busy til mid june... but after that i think i can do it... im moving, going to concerts and car races...

I'm game, just say when and where.

speedster00
05-22-08, 11:45 am
I 'lll be busy at the end of june. Lets do around the first week of July. sound good?

dannynb
05-22-08, 1:08 pm
July sounds good to me...

dannynb
05-23-08, 12:14 pm
Getting something for CenTex to do in June and August....ya'll still doing July? I'll grab some ofour boys and head on over...just keep me posted bro!!

naturalguy
05-30-08, 2:44 pm
Yo fellas, check it, special ABC in Dallas during the Europa weekend:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=18294

dannynb
06-04-08, 2:48 pm
Ok....so ya'll are telling me that none of you Houston Animals will be showing some love and support to House atthe Europa...not to mention we'll be having a big ABC event the same weekend....come on ya'll I want to see a show of some hands.

SQUAT or DIE!
06-04-08, 3:19 pm
come on House is gonna be there.. and come corporate fellas..

MIS45
06-09-08, 11:10 pm
I've asked this before, but I'm hoping I get some good responses this time, but what are some of the badass gyms in the Houston area? I'm going to living and working downtown (office is on Louisiana) and I'm looking for a gym with good equipment (platforms, olympic weights, cages, etc.) and a good atmosphere. Any ideas?

I'm working and living downtown, but I don't mind driving 10-15 minutes if need be.

Thetasteofink69
06-09-08, 11:18 pm
I've heard this is a pretty sweet gym.. I've also heard it's owned by some pretty cool people to.. I've never gone to it, but I hope to.. Anyway.. It's called Houston Gym.. Heres a map

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=1501%20Durham%20Dr&city=Houston&state=TX&zipcode=77007%2d3411&country=US&geodiff=1

MIS45
06-09-08, 11:25 pm
I've heard this is a pretty sweet gym.. I've also heard it's owned by some pretty cool people to.. I've never gone to it, but I hope to.. Anyway.. It's called Houston Gym.. Heres a map

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=1501%20Durham%20Dr&city=Houston&state=TX&zipcode=77007%2d3411&country=US&geodiff=1

thanks, i'll have to check it out when I get down there.

any other suggestions guys?

speedster00
06-12-08, 12:27 pm
I dont actually know what gyms are close to downtown. I would say the most popular gym where you find the most competitors is the 24hr at Richmond@610. But that would take you a good 20 minutes with out traffic from DT.

MIS45
06-12-08, 10:01 pm
I dont actually know what gyms are close to downtown. I would say the most popular gym where you find the most competitors is the 24hr at Richmond@610. But that would take you a good 20 minutes with out traffic from DT.

Cool, I'll still look into it. If I could find a 24 hr fitness with a platform and some bumpers I'd be in heaven.

Thetasteofink69
06-13-08, 3:33 pm
Anyone interested in setting up a meet for the 12th or the 13th of July?

MIS45
06-18-08, 12:27 am
I'd probably be down

ionacht
06-18-08, 12:56 pm
I could do the 12th if we are doing upper body.

Thetasteofink69
06-18-08, 11:27 pm
I could do the 12th if we are doing upper body.

Lol.. I'm sure we could do that..

ionacht
06-19-08, 6:42 pm
Lol.. I'm sure we could do that..

I trashed my right knee so upper body is all I got for the near future. Waiting right now to see if it's going to take a knife to fix it or not.

SQUAT or DIE!
06-20-08, 5:52 pm
I trashed my right knee so upper body is all I got for the near future. Waiting right now to see if it's going to take a knife to fix it or not.

what on gods green earth did you do to your self man??

need2getBIG
06-20-08, 6:16 pm
hope your okay ionacht,i to have had some injuries,i was in a car wreck yesterday,i just have some cuts though,hope all goes well,and hopefully no surgeries!

Austin109
06-20-08, 6:45 pm
im down for the 12th.

just so i dont feel tiny when i get there what are the sizes of some of you guys?

im 5'11 and 185.. :P. trying to get there

MIS45
06-21-08, 6:06 pm
I'm only 6'1" 230, not huge.

I think I'm going to get a membership to the new 24 hr. fitness down on Louisiana and Elgin. $250 down, and then $55 a month, which includes access to all clubs, so I can go down and lift at the one on 610 and Richmond when I have the time. I'm pretty excited.

Where were yall thinking of having the get-together?

Austin109
06-22-08, 7:13 pm
i dont know yet. im free most of the time unless i have to work. that weekend. new job so i dont know the schedule yet

speedster00
06-24-08, 11:48 am
We had previously planned to have it at Sound Fitness on the corner of 1960 and Eldridge. The manager I had things lined up with is no longer there. so I need to make a new arangement but that doesnt mean it wont be held at the same place. Whos in? I'll set a day shortly

ionacht
06-24-08, 1:16 pm
what on gods green earth did you do to your self man??

Here's the list:
1) Post-traumatic contusion lateral femoral condyle
2) Partial Interstitial tear of the ACL
3) Grade II strain of the MCL
4) High grade partial tear of the medial retinaculum resulting in
lateral positioning of the patella (dislocated knee cap)
5) Cartilaginous fissure medial patellar facettes (damage to cartilage
on the inside of my kneecap)
6) Partial tear medially at the patellar insertion of the patellar
tendon with moderate prepatellar edema
7) Abnormal signal posterior horn lateral meniscus without extension to
an articular surface
8) Mild grade I strain of the lateral retinaculum

I go back this Friday to see if things are getting better on their own. If not then it's most likely the knife.

SQUAT or DIE!
06-24-08, 3:06 pm
Here's the list:
1) Post-traumatic contusion lateral femoral condyle
2) Partial Interstitial tear of the ACL
3) Grade II strain of the MCL
4) High grade partial tear of the medial retinaculum resulting in
lateral positioning of the patella (dislocated knee cap)
5) Cartilaginous fissure medial patellar facettes (damage to cartilage
on the inside of my kneecap)
6) Partial tear medially at the patellar insertion of the patellar
tendon with moderate prepatellar edema
7) Abnormal signal posterior horn lateral meniscus without extension to
an articular surface
8) Mild grade I strain of the lateral retinaculum

I go back this Friday to see if things are getting better on their own. If not then it's most likely the knife.

god i hope you dont need the knife... your gonna go crazy not being able to lift.. trust me... well i hope all is well and your takin it easy..

ANdrus
06-26-08, 4:59 pm
We had previously planned to have it at Sound Fitness on the corner of 1960 and Eldridge. The manager I had things lined up with is no longer there. so I need to make a new arangement but that doesnt mean it wont be held at the same place. Whos in? I'll set a day shortly

Count me in.

dannynb
06-27-08, 10:05 am

I'll make it if I can....

ANdrus
07-01-08, 11:16 am

Count me in.

Forgot to add my only upcoming conflict with this is I'm heading to Belize on the 25th for 10 days. Hopefully it's a nonissue.

J Beast
07-09-08, 4:39 pm
Notice no one has been on this thread in a few days. Is the Houston event still on? Any new details? I live in Baytown...gotta plan ahead.

Thetasteofink69
07-11-08, 10:30 pm
I don't think it was ever on to begin with

speedster00
07-14-08, 11:40 am
sorry about that...I've been out of pocket for a few days. Do oyou guys prefer to it at night during the week like a friday? or On a saturday morning?

ANdrus
07-14-08, 12:07 pm
Weekend is easier for me than weekdays.

John-TNS
07-14-08, 8:03 pm
Just set it up with enough notice so everyone can adjust to make it!

speedster00
07-16-08, 12:20 pm
how does August 9th work for you guys?

ANdrus
07-17-08, 4:50 pm
I'm there.....wherever there may be.

speedster00
07-18-08, 9:42 am
August 9th it is. Sound Fitness on the corner of 1960 and Eldridge. 10AM

Reply in this thread so I can get a head count. thanks.

Thetasteofink69
07-18-08, 10:23 am
Ah.. I won't be able to make it.. I'll make the next one though

natty texan
07-18-08, 11:59 am
what's up guys, I'd definately be down for it, I live up in the woodlands.

if yall dont mind a new guy to the FORVM

ANdrus
07-18-08, 1:29 pm
I'm there.

speedster00
07-23-08, 12:58 pm
come on guys!!! there is only a few of us...lets get this thing kicked off.

speedster00
07-28-08, 10:48 am
Make sure you guys bring some friends. Have them post in this thread if their coming.

speedster00
08-04-08, 10:36 am
Natty Texan
Andrus

Who else???

J Beast
08-04-08, 6:30 pm
Sorry guys. I wish I could say I am down but I have to work every other weekend and the 9th is part of my work weekend. I'm hitting Dallas the weekend after. Hope to hit MetroFlex while there. The next Sat I would be available would be the 30th. Please continue to keep me in the loop. Thanks.

speedster00
08-05-08, 10:13 am
only a couple of us that can make it. any body mind if we hold off until after europa?

ANdrus
08-06-08, 9:33 am
That's fine. This is my first weekend back after vacation so I'm sure I'll have plenty to do anyway.

speedster00
08-06-08, 10:23 am
Thanks ANdrus. we'll plan it again in a month or so.

Hercules
09-13-08, 8:37 am
Just stopping by to see if you guys are weathering the storm OK. Hurricane Ike looks to be a bad mofo. If any of you need anything, we'll pull together and see what we can do for you. Stay safe...

ANdrus
09-15-08, 1:18 pm
I made it out ok. I live west of Houston so I didn't get the brunt of it. Never lost power but did lose phone/internet. Some fence damage. I was lucky compared to alot of people. Town is pretty much shut down for the next few days.

joshbecker
09-25-08, 11:47 pm
anybody else in the college station area?

SQUAT or DIE!
09-25-08, 11:51 pm
anybody else in the college station area?

theres one around here, and i have a buddy whose a member that goes to TAMU...

Bard of Rage
11-14-08, 11:31 am
I'm visiting my family in League City in the christmas/new years time frame and was wondering if there were any plans for a meet.

Justbig13
12-07-08, 7:28 pm
whats up guys, houston area here, specifically midtown area, hit me up

John-TNS
12-07-08, 8:44 pm
whats up guys, houston area here, specifically midtown area, hit me up

I am down for an ABC anytime

theIRONworks
12-09-08, 4:02 am
Hey guys.....south Houston at Hanks Gym.....interested. I've been out of it this past year due to an injury i sustained while powerlifting in high school that needed chiropractic work. But I want to begin training again asap!

GrayBull
01-01-09, 2:44 pm
Hey guys.....south Houston at Hanks Gym.....interested. I've been out of it this past year due to an injury i sustained while powerlifting in high school that needed chiropractic work. But I want to begin training again asap!

How much does it cost to get into Hank's for a workout?

bighoss34
01-23-09, 12:08 pm
Rock Hard Fitness in Baytown could host an ABC - especially on a weekend day. I might be able to get the one workout fee dropped for the event. Let me know if anyone is interested. Rock Hard is a great little hard core gym- used to be called Van's Gym.

speedster00
02-04-09, 3:08 pm
hey Guys....sorry I've been out of pocket awhile. I did how ever join 24 hour. I couldnt pass up the deal. Lets get this thing kicked off again. whos in?

GrayBull
02-10-09, 8:52 pm
hey Guys....sorry I've been out of pocket awhile. I did how ever join 24 hour. I couldnt pass up the deal. Lets get this thing kicked off again. whos in?

This guy.

John-TNS
02-10-09, 10:48 pm
Always in....

speedster00
02-16-09, 12:02 pm
Hey John. Glad to see a few people are still watching. Does 24 hr fitness work for everybody? I'm open to suggestions. Also, possible around the first week of March or so...

GrayBull
04-20-09, 7:29 pm
Yo fellas. What the fuck? I haven't been on here in ever... and obviously neither have any of y'all. How about we call this the end of our shenanigans and get with it. We're only one of the biggest cities in the country.

I'm at 24. Northwest side of Houston.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-20-09, 7:31 pm
LOL houston never really took off, our central TX one is kinda idle until this summer.. lots of us are busy with school and families an all that...

need2getBIG
04-20-09, 10:12 pm
alright fuck we need to get this rolling,im at golds gym on clay road,lets get this stuff going!

C.Coronato
05-28-09, 12:05 pm
Start a roll call and pick a date. Pass these around the gyms

http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ABCFlyer.pdf

two people is still certainly an ABC.

swolePH
08-04-09, 12:28 am
Yo fellas. What the fuck? I haven't been on here in ever... and obviously neither have any of y'all. How about we call this the end of our shenanigans and get with it. We're only one of the biggest cities in the country.

I'm at 24. Northwest side of Houston.

well shit. NW side checking in here. Guess nothing ever happened?

C.Coronato
08-04-09, 4:32 pm
Yo fellas. A whole bunch of us are gonna be down in TX in 2 weeks for the Europa show in Dallas, we have a big ABC event lined up for MetroFlex. Check it out if your around :

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=26404&highlight=europa&page=3

speedster00
08-17-09, 11:03 am
dang guys...sorry I havent been around. Lost my job a few months ago and just getting things settled into a new one. We'll get things kicked off and have a meet. Im open for ideas. Probably do 24hr fitness to meet.

EIGHTY-TWO
09-14-09, 1:04 pm
Im in Houston and have a membership and access to all 24 hour fitness. Tired of going alone, get at me !

speedster00
09-15-09, 1:36 pm
82- I usually work out at the 24 hr on Westheimer down from the Galleria around lunch time. Welcome to join me anytime. That goes for the rest of you as well.

Dingo
10-19-09, 7:13 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11978&page=72 - Central Texas Thread

Hey any of you guys who will be able to attend we are planning an ABC at Metroflex Plano.
http://www.metroflexplano.com/ with Universal athlete Steve Kuclo for December 12 2009.
We may have some boys from OK come down as well. THE MORE THE MERRIER! Word has it that this is going to be huge!!!

Berzerker
10-21-09, 2:35 am
If a Houston area ABC ever pops up I would love to join, hopefully we can get one started....If anyone is interested I would love to help start one up. Also I live in Harris County...so im in that area. But you can def count me IN for a Houston area ABC.

Berzerker
10-21-09, 2:41 am
scratch that last post, didn't see there was already a club. My bad. I would love to join the Houston area ABC, def look forward too. I live five minutes away from that 24 hour fitness on westhiemer. But you can def count me IN for a Houston area ABC. Im not exactly big...but im not little either.

speedster00
10-28-09, 2:11 pm
Hey Berz. ice to have you on board. Last year I tried to cordinate a couple of meets but only had a couple of people commit. I would like to see atleast 4 people + myself get together. I WO at the 24 hr I mentioned above on westheimer 3-4 times per week around lunch time. Let me know if you want to meet up for a quick lift.

speedster00
10-28-09, 2:12 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11978&page=72 - Central Texas Thread

Hey any of you guys who will be able to attend we are planning an ABC at Metroflex Plano.
http://www.metroflexplano.com/ with Universal athlete Steve Kuclo for December 12 2009.
We may have some boys from OK come down as well. THE MORE THE MERRIER! Word has it that this is going to be huge!!!

Thanks Dingo. Not sure if I can drive up but we'll see. Thanks for the headsup

speedster00
10-28-09, 2:15 pm
Does Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon work better for yall? Im fairly open either way. Maybe the weekend before thanskgiving for meet? Let me hear it...

CARNIVOR
10-30-09, 2:12 pm
Hey fellas, I'm stoked to be on the F O R V M.

Speedster that Saturday before Thanksgiving sounds great.

Fellas, my buddy and I will be working out at the new 24hr on Richmond and 610 this Saturday at 3pm. Definently less hardcore than the one that was two shops down but it works. Lame valle parking.

I'll be wearing a black longsleeve with flames on it and my buddy will probably be the biggest guy in there. He's a little over 300lbs.

CARNIVOR
10-30-09, 2:13 pm
Oh yeah,

We'll be doing delts and bis.

speedster00
11-04-09, 10:18 am
come on guys...who's in?

CARNIVOR
11-04-09, 12:26 pm
I'll prob be able to recruit some guys for that date.

Also I think I'm going to try and post my workout sched. every week so if anyone is interested they can meet us up.

CARNIVOR
11-04-09, 12:27 pm
Speedster00
That sunday is best for me, 22nd, but I could probably swing Saturday.

CARNIVOR
11-06-09, 7:37 pm
Tomorrow, Saturday 7th. 24hr on Richmond and 610. We'll be there doing arms.

speedster00
11-06-09, 8:10 pm
Im in for 24hr as well. We can find a middle meeting ground. Im on the north side.

speedster00
11-09-09, 1:19 pm
Carnivor- looks like it might only be you and me. No one else has replied. What part of town are you in. The 24hr on westheimer is too far from house for the weekend. (40 minutes). Any place towords the north work for you? what about the one at 1960 @ jones?

speedster00
11-09-09, 1:25 pm
I've IM'd about 10 of you guys that have replied in this thread at some point. Let me know whoes in.

speedster00
11-10-09, 4:29 pm
looks like Berzerker maybe in as well. Just to clear things up, it will be Sunday the 22nd. thanks.

Berzerker
11-10-09, 4:32 pm
Ya fellas', I am positive I can meet up on the 22nd! Just keep me posted on when we have decided on a location.

K_B_
11-11-09, 11:58 am
I live on the southeast side of houston would like to get involved with the Houston ABC chapter...let me know what i can do....i drive out to spring on some saturdays to workout with some guys so i dont mind to travel to get a good workout in...

speedster00
11-12-09, 2:14 pm
How about the 24hr at 1960@jones? Easily accessible from 290 and the north side.

Berzerker
11-14-09, 4:50 pm
Im down for it.