PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pak vs Universal Genesis

anml
12-25-07, 3:59 pm
o shit! well the other day i was lookin at my universal product guide and saw genesis. so what you think the pak or genesis?

pmug0000
12-25-07, 6:02 pm
I also had to take a second look at genesis cause when I came across it looked like a more extreme, well rounded multivitamin than Pak. I noticed that your age is 20, so, like myself, the test boosting products would not be so beneficial for you (or me). For this reason I decided to stick with the Pak, since you get almost double the packs for a few bucks less. Maybe in a couple years I'll reconsider - and if 'money ain't a thang' for you then Genesis I'm sure wouldn't be harmful - but for now I savin' some money and sticking with the tried and true Pak. I figure there has got to be a reason why Pak is the staple of everyone's supp' lineup, and Genesis can hardly be found in anyone's stack. To make things short: you should probably stick with the Pak, but the ultimate decision is on you.
I also recommend doing a Search of Genesis - there is not a ton of info but I found a few of the old threads helpful.

anml
12-25-07, 8:22 pm
thanks man, i didnt know it had test boosters in it, shit i have never even seen it in any supps places. i just wanted to know what others thought of it.

rhane
02-17-08, 5:19 pm
I've also been wondering about this, Genesis vs Pak...I have used both but to be honest cannot tell the damn difference (even though they contain different stuff in diff. amounts, including the fact that Genesis has added Iron and some sterols)...anyone else?

Northman
02-17-08, 5:24 pm
To tell you he truth, I think it may be a slightly better supp, but more expensive. If only I could get it in Canada.

rhane
02-17-08, 6:37 pm
To tell you he truth, I think it may be a slightly better supp, but more expensive. If only I could get it in Canada.

But then you wonder why, if it is superior, it isn't marketed under the Animal line? Maybe because the Pak has been unchanged for 20 years? It seems to me that the Pak has some useful ingredients that Genesis is lacking, and vice versa. Wouldn't it be easier to just combine the two products, thereby slightly modifying the pak instead of producing and marketing two separate products?

Universal Rep
07-25-08, 3:08 pm
When I think Genesis, I think Animal Pak + Natural Sterol.

Mr. Dead
07-25-08, 3:13 pm

Oooooh I may have to try this...

Universal Rep
07-25-08, 3:14 pm
Oooooh I may have to try this...

Genesis is loaded that's for sure.... Me, I'm a sentimental guy though. That'll why it'll be me and Pak for a long time...

Mr. Dead
07-25-08, 3:15 pm
Genesis is loaded that's for sure.... Me, I'm a sentimental guy though. That'll why it'll be me and Pak for a long time...

I still remember when Sterol first came out...

Brick By Brick
07-25-08, 3:16 pm

I love both like a fat kid loves cake. I might have to look into this Genesis product.

Universal Rep
07-25-08, 3:21 pm
I still remember when Sterol first came out...

Ouch.

Mr. Dead
07-25-08, 3:22 pm
Ouch.

Yes... I'm even older than NG... *L*

Hollow
07-25-08, 3:30 pm

Yes...if we could only get it in Canada.

Hoomgar
08-04-08, 3:46 pm
I love both like a fat kid loves cake. I might have to look into this Genesis product.

Ditto, may go well in place of the Pak when I switch up to my ISO-Stak & N1-T stack next month.

ROC1291
08-20-08, 8:21 pm
pak is hard to leave alone... but that genesis looks mighty tough!
i dont know if i can switch. me and pak have such a bond.

Hoomgar
08-22-08, 10:27 am
I almost ordered it yesterday. I would have too except I am buying more Big**'s right now so the Genesis is on the back burner for now.

Hg

KirkLazarus
08-22-08, 2:37 pm
It's gonna be simmering for long time, then. I've got two cans of Big88's myself - good lord, half a years worth.

TheStiffmeister
08-26-08, 10:13 pm
i prefer pak over genesis. here is why

Licorice (Root) 34mg *
Saw Palmetto (Berries) 100mg

i dont want any saw palmetto and def not licorice (it is an MAOI).

if you want just a multi, the sport pharma multi is a great choice.

Northman
08-27-08, 8:59 am

Licorice (Root) 34mg *

What's this!!! I guess folks are going to have to stop referring to me as the "stiffmeister".

Hoomgar
08-27-08, 11:36 am
i dont want any saw palmetto

Yea? Well just wait until your over 40 young man ;) LOL!

What up Stiffmeister? You killin it with that sick stack still I see.

Hg

Jay_de
09-01-08, 8:43 pm

Licorice (Root) 34mg *

I read this the other day, and it got me to thinking.
My work was closed today due to Gustav so I went thru the medicine cabinet because I remember reading something about MAOI's on some of the over the counter med's I have stocked up. Alot of the stuff in there that says "Don't take if you're currently or have recently taken an MAO inhibitor".

I would've liked to have checked out Genesis, but now i'm unsure. I'd hate to take some cough medicine sometime (forgetting i'm on genesis) and have it jack me up...lol.

tomaselli84
09-01-08, 8:56 pm
Whats wrong with licorice and saw palmetto? Dont know the benefits or downsides of licorice but i thought saw palmetto is good for your prostate which ive heard is good to strart protecting in your twenties....

Iron 3
09-17-08, 1:52 pm

Licorice (Root) 34mg *

I read this the other day, and it got me to thinking.
My work was closed today due to Gustav so I went thru the medicine cabinet because I remember reading something about MAOI's on some of the over the counter med's I have stocked up. Alot of the stuff in there that says "Don't take if you're currently or have recently taken an MAO inhibitor".

I would've liked to have checked out Genesis, but now i'm unsure. I'd hate to take some cough medicine sometime (forgetting i'm on genesis) and have it jack me up...lol.

Whats wrong with licorice and saw palmetto? Dont know the benefits or downsides of licorice but i thought saw palmetto is good for your prostate which ive heard is good to strart protecting in your twenties....

I agree, ...having an antidepressant ingredient sounds kinda dangerous... :s

What's up?

Ezequiel
05-18-09, 9:48 pm
The Pak aminoacid profile seems superior...

Hoomgar
05-19-09, 11:06 am
I'm back using Genesis and stacked with NSC again now. I'm in my third week. 28 more days to go.

Hg

mritter3
05-19-09, 11:14 am
the pak is tried and true and used by a ton of people for over 20 years now, not to down play genesis by any means, cuz any product produced by animal/universal has to be good, but the pak is def. more cost effect. and has everything that a person needs.

Jay_de
04-06-10, 1:50 pm
I'm back using Genesis and stacked with NSC again now. I'm in my third week. 28 more days to go.

Hg

How'd this work out for you?

NaturalTrainee
04-08-10, 6:09 am
Pak ftw, always trustworthy and nutritient full.

Funky
04-08-10, 8:17 am
PAK gets both thumbs up from Funky!!

flybanger46
04-12-10, 7:14 pm
I just recently finished taking Genesis with Shock therapy and torrent. Loved it. I ran out of genesis before ST and torrent and noticed that I had alot less energy throughout my day and had to compensate with some napping. My gf said that I have been cocky as hell lately. I have to attribute a bit of this to the Genesis too.

Hoomgar
04-13-10, 3:57 pm
How'd this work out for you?

Excellent always bro. But Genesis is DC'd now and NSC has been reformulated so it's a lost point now. Still, the new NSC is better than ever and if you stack it with Animal Pak you got the best of them both as always.

Funky
04-13-10, 3:59 pm
You can still get genesis at netricion.com.

Hoomgar
04-13-10, 4:13 pm
You can still get genesis at netricion.com.

A few other places too. If you want any of it you gotta snap it up while you still can fellas.

Funky
04-13-10, 4:15 pm
I say do not replace Pak keep it and add genesis for the other stuff if you want it. Pak is a great Multi.