PDA

View Full Version : Unleashing The Freak

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Maccabee
01-06-08, 11:25 pm
The time has come to begin bulking once again. I just went through a cutting phase where I lost 25 lbs. I learned so many new things about my body. I didn't realize how strong it was and the things it is capable of handling. I thought bulking was hard as hell, and then when I went through 12 weeks of 0 carbs only then did I realize what hard was. It was a big challenge and I am glad I came out victorious. During my cutting phase I learnt how to be more efficient.

Allright lets get down to business. My goal is to bulk up to 260 lbs. I will be training 4 times a week during my bulking phase. I have 6 classes to take next semester along with work, so I am going to be really busy. As long as I stay on top of things and never let the sunlight catch me sleeping I am going to kick ass.

Stats:
Height: 5''11
Weight: 190 lbs

My Split:
Sunday- Quads, Hams, Calves
Monday- Shoulders, Traps, Abs
Tuesday- OFF
Wednesday- Back, Calves
Thursday- OFF
Friday- Chest, Biceps, Triceps, Forearms, Abs
Saturday- OFF

Current Record Lifts:
Deadlift- 455 lbs x 1 rep (belt)
Squat- 475 lbs x 3 reps (belt, knee wraps, wide stance)
Bench- 230 lbs x 1 rep (belt)

Goal:
Deadlift- 585 lbs x 1 rep
Squat- 585 lbs x 1 reps
Bench- 315 lbs x 1 rep

Supplements:
M-stak
Stak 2
Pump
Nitro
Real Gains
Ultra Whey Pro
Pak

I will probably be eating around 8 meals a day because my schedule is going to have me getting up real early in the morning.

I will eat clean and experiment what works for and what doesnt for me. I will cheat probably once or twice a week.

Most of all I will be doing cardio on all training days. Before my cut I was bulking for about 3 years and I rarely did cardio. That aint to good for my heart. So I will be doing about 20-30 minutes of cardio on training days.

I never really realized my true potential and what I am capable of accomplishing until I went through this cutting phase. I feel like I can take on anything. This is why now is the time to unleash the freak from with in.

Giant Killer
01-06-08, 11:38 pm
Subbed. Kick some ass bro'.

Maharg
01-06-08, 11:39 pm
kick ass man. If you don't gain all the weight you lost back in muscle i will kick you're ass.

Pizzalamp
01-06-08, 11:48 pm
I am subbed for sure!!
260 here we go!

violator
01-07-08, 7:04 am
Cant wait to see your progress!, well done with the cut!

peace

McFly
01-07-08, 7:56 am
awesome, i'll be checking out this journey for sure as I'm on the quest for 260 as well!!!

good luck

Maccabee
01-07-08, 10:38 am
Thanks Brothers. You guys motivate me to kick ass everyday. The forum has really changed my life and one day it would be an honor to meet all you guys and train together.

Elite
01-07-08, 10:42 am
Only got a glimpse of your potential, but a full grasp of your determination and tenacity in the cutting journey. You excelled, so im expecting even bigger things from you here, and im very confident you will deliver.

Give 'em hell pokey!

G Diesel
01-07-08, 10:47 am
I'll be keeping an eye bro... Let me know if you need any help. Time to get fuckin' jacked. Peace, G

Maccabee
01-07-08, 3:16 pm
Only got a glimpse of your potential, but a full grasp of your determination and tenacity in the cutting journey. You excelled, so im expecting even bigger things from you here, and im very confident you will deliver.

Give 'em hell pokey!

I am expecting big things from myself as well. Thanks bro.

I'll be keeping an eye bro... Let me know if you need any help. Time to get fuckin' jacked. Peace, G

I will definetly come to you if I need any help. Thanks for offering bro.

Big Wides
01-07-08, 3:18 pm
subbed, trying to get up to that wonderful mark of 260.....lets rock

krazyassmexican
01-07-08, 3:21 pm
good luck pk

watch out with real gains for the first weeks bro

Maccabee
01-07-08, 3:25 pm
Delts
Hammer Strength Press: 6 sets x 20-6 reps. Last set 200 lbs x 6 + 2 forced reps PR!
Standing Side Lateral: 5 sets x 20-6 reps. Last set 45 lbs x 6 reps
Standing Bent Over Lateral: 5 sets x 15-6 reps. Last set 45 lbs x 8 reps
Barbell Front Raise: 3 sets x 15-10 reps. Last set 65 lbs x 15 reps

Traps
Barbell Shrugs: 4 sets x 15-6 reps. Last set 365 lbs x 6 reps
Icarian Machine Shrugs: 4 sets x 15-10 reps. Last set 4 plates per side x 10 reps

Abs
Crunches: 5 sets x 50 reps
Lower ab exercises have become an issue for myself because of my hip joint. I tried to do 2 different exercises I only got 3 sets of 15-20 reps. I just wasnt feeling it. So I stopped there.

Post-Workout: Nitro and Apple Juice

I have to rush back to work now so I will talk to everyone later. Since my cousins wedding is on a wednesday I am gonna end up doing back on tuesday. Wednesday and thursday I am going to stuff my face with all the good wedding food. Time to EAT!

Maccabee
01-07-08, 3:33 pm
good luck pk

watch out with real gains for the first weeks bro

Thanks Krazy. What do you mean by "watch out"?

subbed, trying to get up to that wonderful mark of 260.....lets rock

Hell yea bro! 260 here we come. Lets kick some ass.

Maccabee
01-07-08, 9:22 pm
This is what my regular meal plan looks like. I need all the advice I can get. Here it is: Obviously it might change here and there as time goes by.

Meal One (6am)- Eggs, Oatmeal, Fruit

Meal Two (8am)- Fish, Rice, Almonds

Meal Three (10am)- Ultra Whey Pro, Real Gains, Oats, PB, banana, maybe other fruits as well down into the blender with some milk as well

Meal Four (12pm)- Chicken, Rice or Noodles with pasta sauce, Olive Oil

Meal Five (3pm) - Ground Beef (maybe hot dogs if its a cheat day), and some veggies and I will just make burgers out of it, and I will throw in yams

Meal Six (6pm)- Chicken, Rice, and veggies

Meal Seven (9pm)- Steak, yams, Large raw salad

Meal Eight (11pm)- Ultra Whey Pro, Real Gains, Oats, PB, banana, maybe other fruits as well down into the blender with some milk as well

I didnt right down the amounts becase they will change the more weight I gain. Any advice Animals??

Pizzalamp
01-07-08, 9:28 pm
This is what my regular meal plan looks like. I need all the advice I can get. Here it is: Obviously it might change here and there as time goes by.

Meal One (6am)- Eggs, Oatmeal, Fruit

Meal Two (8am)- Fish, Rice, Almonds

Meal Three (10am)- Ultra Whey Pro, Real Gains, Oats, PB, banana, maybe other fruits as well down into the blender with some milk as well

Meal Four (12pm)- Chicken, Rice or Noodles with pasta sauce, Olive Oil

Meal Five (3pm) - Ground Beef (maybe hot dogs if its a cheat day), and some veggies and I will just make burgers out of it, and I will throw in yams

Meal Six (6pm)- Chicken, Rice, and veggies

Meal Seven (9pm)- Steak, yams, Large raw salad

Meal Eight (11pm)- Ultra Whey Pro, Real Gains, Oats, PB, banana, maybe other fruits as well down into the blender with some milk as well

I didnt right down the amounts becase they will change the more weight I gain. Any advice Animals??

damn if u dont gain from that u must have robot parts
i actually dont have any advice it looks good
diet looks good p,

Roland
01-07-08, 9:28 pm
Yo big dog.....damn bro....that's it? 12 weeks done already? That shit felt like you started yesterday bro...Damn good job my brother...time to get huge!

Maccabee
01-07-08, 9:40 pm
damn if u dont gain from that u must have robot parts
i actually dont have any advice it looks good
diet looks good p,

Thanks Grant lol. Glad to see the diet is ok.

Yo big dog.....damn bro....that's it? 12 weeks done already? That shit felt like you started yesterday bro...Damn good job my brother...time to get huge!

Ya Roland, it felt like I started yesterday. It went by pretty fast. Now I need to catch up to you man lol.

krazyassmexican
01-07-08, 9:43 pm
i dunno is just my opinion but unless you lowered your body fat to like 8 or 6 percent
you may have a bad rebound if you take that much carbs right away

Maccabee
01-07-08, 9:47 pm
i dunno is just my opinion but unless you lowered your body fat to like 8 or 6 percent
you may have a bad rebound if you take that much carbs right away

My plan is to start off slowly. I was thinking about taking a little bit of everything. As time goes by I will slowly increase them. What do you think Krazy? Still a little to much. What would you do?

krazyassmexican
01-07-08, 9:49 pm
i dunno but real gains, oatmeal milk and pb damn that would be a bomb for my body---------------

Maccabee
01-07-08, 9:54 pm
I see what your saying krazy. I am going to take it slow. Thanks for the advice. You might of just saved my ass.

Lowdown5
01-07-08, 9:55 pm
Good luck Bro, I will be here every step of the way.

krazyassmexican
01-07-08, 9:57 pm
I see what your saying krazy. I am going to take it slow. Thanks for the advice. You might of just saved my ass.

you know what's better for you bro
it's my opinion only do it if you feel like it will work for u

Maccabee
01-07-08, 10:13 pm
I have no idea because this is my first time cutting. I am gonna ask one of the pros to see what they think. Thanks krazy.

Maccabee
01-08-08, 7:15 am
Damn it guys I also got sick. This sucks because I am the usher for my cousins wedding tomorrow. I cant be sneezing and blowing my nose every 5 seconds there. Shit!

Maccabee
01-10-08, 10:14 am
Yesterday, I was really sick. Sneezing all over the place. I ended up throwing up at the wedding. I think I have a stomach virus not to sure yet. I am going to the doctor now. Peace

Lowdown5
01-10-08, 11:55 am
Hope you get to feeling better Bro, take care.

Pizzalamp
01-10-08, 1:14 pm
Feel better bro

Maccabee
01-10-08, 5:29 pm
I am feeling better already.

Lowdown5
01-10-08, 5:31 pm
I am feeling better already.

That is a good thing.

Maccabee
01-10-08, 5:33 pm
Yup, hopefully by sunday I will be 100% so that I can finally start my bulk. I know I lost more weight because I have been vomitting. It's probably water weight...at least I hope so.

Lowdown5
01-10-08, 5:36 pm
Yup, hopefully by sunday I will be 100% so that I can finally start my bulk. I know I lost more weight because I have been vomitting. It's probably water weight...at least I hope so.

Can you keep anything down? Protein shakes maybe.

Maccabee
01-10-08, 6:14 pm
I just had some lean burgers that I made myself and I did not vomit. That is a good sign though. My nose opened up and I can breath better...last night I was sufficating.

I think I am gonna try taking a shake soon and see if it holds down.

Lowdown5
01-10-08, 6:17 pm
I just had some lean burgers that I made myself and I did not vomit. That is a good sign though. My nose opened up and I can breath better...last night I was sufficating.

I think I am gonna try taking a shake soon and see if it holds down.

Ease into it Bro, try to stay hydrated. Lots of water.

Maccabee
01-12-08, 9:44 pm
Thanks LD. I am getting much better.

I am going to go hit the gym tomorrow for legs.

Pizzalamp
01-12-08, 10:13 pm
Thanks LD. I am getting much better.

I am going to go hit the gym tomorrow for legs.

hope it goes well!

blueIMlifter
01-12-08, 10:26 pm
PK doesnt fuck around man. goes from vomiting and all that and jumps right into leg day. NICE!

Maccabee
01-12-08, 10:48 pm
hope it goes well!

It probably will since I am feeling a lot better.

PK doesnt fuck around man. goes from vomiting and all that and jumps right into leg day. NICE!

Thanks blue, but to be honest if I was still vomiting I would probably stay home lol. I wouldnt want to get anyone else sick.

Since I am not sick tomorrow I am gonna kick some ass.

Maccabee
01-13-08, 12:09 pm
This was one of the best leg workouts I ever had. This is how it went down.

Morning: Pak, Stak
PreWorkout: Mstak, Pump

Right now I am trying to strengthen my knees and abs so I didnt use knee wraps at all. Also I used my belt twice for hack squat and once for SLDL.

Quads
Leg Extensions- This is what I did for extensions
100 lbs x 15 reps
140 lbs x 12 reps drop to 70 lbs x 20 reps
180 lbs x 10 reps drop to 90 lbs x 20 reps
220 lbs x 8 reps drop to 110 lbs x 20 reps
260 lbs x 6 reps drop to 130 lbs x 20 reps
260 x 5 drop 220 x 5 drop 180 x 5 drop 140 x 5 drop 100 x 5 drop 60 x 5 drop 20 x 5

Front Squat- 6 sets x 15-6 reps. Have not done these in a long ass time. Last set 135 lbs x 6 reps, 95 lbs x 15 reps

Hack Squat- 6 sets x 15-6 reps. Last set 315 lbs x 5 reps

Lunges- 3 sets up and down the gym. Last set 30 lb dumbbells.

At this point, my training partners last set of lunges made him turn white and he was about to pass out. He was dizzy as hell. We went on to SLDL's and he just stopped. He couldnt take the pain anymore. I kept going. He got some water and got back to normal.

SLDL- 5 sets x 15-6 reps. Last set 225 lbs x 6 reps

Lying Leg Curl- NASTY PUMP HERE. Last set 140 lbs x 8 reps

During SLDL's this guy walked by with a good set of wheels. My friend was shocked and he couldnt stop starin. So I leaned over to him and said

Me: You want that dont you?
Friend: Hell yea
Me: You think he ever stopped training in the middle of a leg workout
Friend (pist off): Shut up
Me: LEG WORKOUTS! They always seperate the men from the boys.

lol I got him good with that one so he started doing lying leg curls with me lol.
During lying leg curls I almost puked. Ran to the trash can...just started gagging sort of and thats all.

TRiset: Standing Calf Raise with dumbbell: 3 sets x 30-10 reps
Standing One LEgged Calf Raise
Standing Calf Raise no Dumbell

Triset: Leg Press Calf Raise toes nuetral: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
Leg Press Calf RAise toes in
Leg PRess Calf Raise toes out

Post Workout: Nitro

I had one of the best leg workouts of my life. Most of all it was done efficiently. Workout lasted about 1hr and 40 minutes and we stretched between sets. Were gonna be soar in the morning. Tomorrow at 12pm I am gonna have a driving lesson... I hope I can feel my legs lol. Allright to make some eggs and oatmeal. PEACE

Elite
01-13-08, 12:29 pm
Thats a wicked session there Pokey. Love the inclusion of front squats and the leg extension super drop sets. I did legs for the 1st time in 6 weeks on friday, due to a pulled hamstring and groin injury playing football. They are still giving me grief today. Definately having a long soak in a hot Lavender bath.

Maccabee
01-13-08, 12:59 pm
Thats a wicked session there Pokey. Love the inclusion of front squats and the leg extension super drop sets. I did legs for the 1st time in 6 weeks on friday, due to a pulled hamstring and groin injury playing football. They are still giving me grief today. Definately having a long soak in a hot Lavender bath.

Damn bro, I reallly hope you heal up fully soon and you probably will. Just take it slow and dont rush it, which I am sure your not. High reps and you will be back at it. Did you have physical therapy? I am gonna have to try that Lavender bath thing lol.

mcbeast
01-13-08, 1:02 pm
eggs&oatmeal..nice and cheap and damn good =]

nice leg workout bro,legs seperate the men from the boys

Maccabee
01-13-08, 6:34 pm
eggs&oatmeal..nice and cheap and damn good =]

nice leg workout bro,legs seperate the men from the boys

Hell yeah it is. I am right here in new york and it cost me 2.29 for 18 eggs and like 4 bucks for 2 lbs of oatmeal. Now that is pretty cheap around here.

The leg workout was amazing man. I can still feel the pump and burn 9 hours later.

Maccabee
01-13-08, 6:35 pm
After the workout I went to work at the family business. I thought I was going to just clean up a bit lol...I had to carry a load of boxes up and down the stairs. It felt like another session of legs lol. I am glad I did it though...better me then my parents.

Time to hit the cutlets and some pasta with sauce all over. Damn I love bulking...I missed it so much lol.

Pizzalamp
01-13-08, 6:40 pm
After the workout I went to work at the family business. I thought I was going to just clean up a bit lol...I had to carry a load of boxes up and down the stairs. It felt like another session of legs lol. I am glad I did it though...better me then my parents.

Time to hit the cutlets and some pasta with sauce all over. Damn I love bulking...I missed it so much lol.

AWESOME LEG WORKOUT BRO-MAN YOURE LEGS MUST BE IN PAAAAAIN NOW

ENJOY THOSE CUTLETS AND SAUCE-SOUNDS GREAT MMMM

Maccabee
01-13-08, 7:04 pm
AWESOME LEG WORKOUT BRO-MAN YOURE LEGS MUST BE IN PAAAAAIN NOW

ENJOY THOSE CUTLETS AND SAUCE-SOUNDS GREAT MMMM

Ya they kind are in pain, but I know in a day or two I wont even be able to move lol...I love the feeling.

Cutlets and pasta was damn good.

mcbeast
01-13-08, 7:08 pm
Ya they kind are in pain, but I know in a day or two I wont even be able to move lol...I love the feeling.

Cutlets and pasta was damn good.

i could use some good grub! had breakfast..again..lol.
My legs are startin to get sore,(check yesterdays log entry)..
tommorow i bet im gonna fall when i get outa bed

Maccabee
01-13-08, 7:24 pm
i could use some good grub! had breakfast..again..lol.
My legs are startin to get sore,(check yesterdays log entry)..
tommorow i bet im gonna fall when i get outa bed

You do deads on leg days...Damn bro you must be in pain lol. I know I wont be able to sit on a toilet seat normally for the next few days lol lmao.

mcbeast
01-13-08, 7:57 pm
You do deads on leg days...Damn bro you must be in pain lol. I know I wont be able to sit on a toilet seat normally for the next few days lol lmao.

it started today,i couldnt crap right! lmfao..yeah i have some good genetics for that !

Maccabee
01-14-08, 9:04 am
haha I knew I was going to wake up this morning feeling like I got hit by a truck. I am really soar all over lol and I am lovin it.

Tonight I am hitting Shoulders and Abs. I have a driving lesson today at 12pm I hope I can drive with these legs lol.

mcbeast
01-14-08, 10:59 am
haha I knew I was going to wake up this morning feeling like I got hit by a truck. I am really soar all over lol and I am lovin it.

Tonight I am hitting Shoulders and Abs. I have a driving lesson today at 12pm I hope I can drive with these legs lol.

haha,my legs arent sore yet! wtf?! haa,my back is completely torn up from deads and work tho...

Maccabee
01-14-08, 12:55 pm
haha,my legs arent sore yet! wtf?! haa,my back is completely torn up from deads and work tho...

It always takes about two days to feel it. Thats why I know tomorrow its gonna be worst lol. With the way you deadlift and hitting them on leg day I aint surprised your back is dead.

Maccabee
01-14-08, 10:10 pm
Shoulders
Barbell Military Presses
45 lbs x 20-15 reps x 2 sets
95 lbs x 12
115 lbs x 8
135 lbs x 3
155 lbs x 0
135 lbs x 4
95 lbs x 15

Side Lateral
15 lbs x 15
25 lbs x 10
35 lbs x 7
20 lbs x 10

Reverse Pec Deck
50 x 15
80 x 12
110 x 10
140 x 5

Barbell Shrug
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 8
405 x 2

No excuses...tonights performance for me was just crap. My left shoulder was acting up and I was feeling much weeker. I had a fairly good pump though. I just wanted to go heavier.

Time to eat some burgers and CAKE!!! lol

Pizzalamp
01-14-08, 10:13 pm
Shoulders
Barbell Military Presses
45 lbs x 20-15 reps x 2 sets
95 lbs x 12
115 lbs x 8
135 lbs x 3
155 lbs x 0
135 lbs x 4
95 lbs x 15

Side Lateral
15 lbs x 15
25 lbs x 10
35 lbs x 7
20 lbs x 10

Reverse Pec Deck
50 x 15
80 x 12
110 x 10
140 x 5

Barbell Shrug
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 8
405 x 2

No excuses...tonights performance for me was just crap. My left shoulder was acting up and I was feeling much weeker. I had a fairly good pump though. I just wanted to go heavier.

Time to eat some burgers and CAKE!!! lol

well tear it up next time dan
still looked solid to me though

burgers and cake u say?? ive got 2 important ?s for u then-will there be fries and is it ice cream cake??

Sir J-Werk
01-14-08, 10:15 pm
Ya still got in a got it done Brother and that's all that matters.... Now tear that cake up! LOL

Maccabee
01-14-08, 11:17 pm
well tear it up next time dan
still looked solid to me though

burgers and cake u say?? ive got 2 important ?s for u then-will there be fries and is it ice cream cake??

I know it was solid but I want MORE. Unfortunatly I didnt make fries. The George Forman Grill I have kicks ass. The cake was actually a brownie cake with a load of fudge on top. Ice cream sounds good though. I am gonna get some later.

Ya still got in a got it done Brother and that's all that matters.... Now tear that cake up! LOL

Thanks Sir J-Werk. The cake has been ripped apart and damn it was gooood!

Maccabee
01-14-08, 11:26 pm
I know setting goals are important, but recently I have been concentrating and visualizing on hitting my long term goals. Stuff like 600 and 700 lb deads,squats etc... I know I will eventually reach my goals G-d Willing, but I think I need to concentrate more on Short Term Goals. The type of goals that are realistic.

So here are my short term goals.

Deadlift- Currently I can hit 455 lbs and I figure why concentrate on something thats 200 lbs away when I should be going after 495.
Squat- Same here
Bench- Recently I am ending off with 225 for one rep. So I figure 275 is a realistic goal to go after instead of 405 lbs.
Barbell Rows- Best lift is 225 x 10 reps. I am going after 275 lbs.
Barbell Press- Best lift is 155 x 2 reps. I want 185.
Barbell Curl- 105 lbs x 6 reps. I want 135 lbs.
Skull Crusher- 95 lbs x 4. I want 115 lbs.

Roland
01-14-08, 11:39 pm
Good delt day bro, now eat up!

Pizzalamp
01-14-08, 11:42 pm
I know setting goals are important, but recently I have been concentrating and visualizing on hitting my long term goals. Stuff like 600 and 700 lb deads,squats etc... I know I will eventually reach my goals G-d Willing, but I think I need to concentrate more on Short Term Goals. The type of goals that are realistic.

So here are my short term goals.

Deadlift- Currently I can hit 455 lbs and I figure why concentrate on something thats 200 lbs away when I should be going after 495.
Squat- Same here
Bench- Recently I am ending off with 225 for one rep. So I figure 275 is a realistic goal to go after instead of 405 lbs.
Barbell Rows- Best lift is 225 x 10 reps. I am going after 275 lbs.
Barbell Press- Best lift is 155 x 2 reps. I want 185.
Barbell Curl- 105 lbs x 6 reps. I want 135 lbs.
Skull Crusher- 95 lbs x 4. I want 115 lbs.
hey dan
u know 1 thing ive discovered for me is that i dont go heavy every week-and i find it really helps me get those maxes im after
last year i went heavy EVERY workout and my gains were consistent but my max incresases werent that dramatic

Maccabee
01-14-08, 11:52 pm
hey dan
u know 1 thing ive discovered for me is that i dont go heavy every week-and i find it really helps me get those maxes im after
last year i went heavy EVERY workout and my gains were consistent but my max incresases werent that dramatic

I agree. Before my cut I was maxing out almost every session. During my cut and at this moment I noticed that I benefited more doing no less then 4-6 reps most of the time.

It's already paying off. I feel stronger and look thicker. I was hitting PR's all the time during my cutting phase while I was 20-30 lbs lighter by not maxing out every session.

Maccabee
01-15-08, 12:13 am
I came across this on one of Machine's articles. If the man says its good for gaining strength then it probably is because I know Machine doesnt fuck around or waste time. I am going to take his advice from the article and try it out.

Squats- 3 warm up sets ass to the grass 30-20 reps, 6 sets of 20-12 reps full depth and when you reach the bottom pause for a one count then explode up as forcefully as possible.

Rack Pulls- 6 heavy sets of ascending weight until you reach 6 reps and more per set.

Flat Bench- 2 warm up sets of 20 reps. 6 sets of 10 reps with a pause on the bottom for a one count.

This must be done with my regular training program 3 times a week. So most likely I will do this on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

I will do this until I reach a platue. Then I will change the exercises around to bust through it and come back.

I was thinking instead of squats maybe I might do Front Squats, Instead of rack pulls maybe strongest ranges, and instead of flat bench maybe incline. Not sure yet but when the time comes I will pm Machine and ask for his advice. I will start this on wednesday.

Machine went on to say, "This format will provide a surge in strength and size because not only is it a change in your program but it is an addition that will force your body to regroup and adjust to its new demands. The result is the definition of physical development and that is what the game is all about. One way or another we grow… Your results are only as limited as your imagination."

hjayss
01-15-08, 2:57 am
Ouch just pituring those squats you crazy ...damn those looked like killers...

Maccabee
01-15-08, 8:34 am
Ouch just pituring those squats you crazy ...damn those looked like killers...

It's been two full days since my leg workout. It took me a couple more seconds then usual to get out of bed. I had to hold on to something to get up lol. My quads, hams, and calves are completly dead. I am glad today is an off day.

Maccabee
01-16-08, 11:06 am
Bike- 15 minutes of light cardio

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown- 5 sets x 12-4 reps. Last set is a tripple drop set. Last set was 200 lbs x 4 reps drop to 150 lbs x 6 reps drop to 100 lbs x 8 reps.

Barbell Row- 5 sets x 12-4 reps. Last set was 245 lbs x 4 reps PR! Last time I got it for 2 reps.

Hammer Strength Low Row- 3 sets x 10-4 reps. Last set was 3 plates per side x 4 reps drop to 2 plates per side x 6 reps drop to 1 plate per side x 9 reps.

Machine Pullover- 4 sets x 12-6 reps. Last set was 220 lbs x 7 reps PR!

Rack Pulls- 7 sets x 3-1 reps. I wasnt planning on doing this today but towards the end I had a sudden urge for it. So this is how it went down.
135 lbs x 3 reps
185 lbs x 3 reps
225 lbs x 3 reps
275 lbs x 3 reps
315 lbs x 3 reps
365 lbs x 3 reps
405 lbs x 3 reps I have never done this much weight without a belt and wrist wraps so this is a PR!
455 lbs x 0 I only got it up 2 inches.

Overall I had a great workout. My training partner is doing very well also. Time for steak. Peace

mcbeast
01-16-08, 11:12 am
It's been two full days since my leg workout. It took me a couple more seconds then usual to get out of bed. I had to hold on to something to get up lol. My quads, hams, and calves are completly dead. I am glad today is an off day.
im not really sore this week,idk whats up with that =/

I might drop a few squats in today,no idea how i cant be sore after that session

mcbeast
01-16-08, 11:14 am
Bike- 15 minutes of light cardio

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown- 5 sets x 12-4 reps. Last set is a tripple drop set. Last set was 200 lbs x 4 reps drop to 150 lbs x 6 reps drop to 100 lbs x 8 reps.

Barbell Row- 5 sets x 12-4 reps. Last set was 245 lbs x 4 reps PR! Last time I got it for 2 reps.

Hammer Strength Low Row- 3 sets x 10-4 reps. Last set was 3 plates per side x 4 reps drop to 2 plates per side x 6 reps drop to 1 plate per side x 9 reps.

Machine Pullover- 4 sets x 12-6 reps. Last set was 220 lbs x 7 reps PR!

Rack Pulls- 7 sets x 3-1 reps. I wasnt planning on doing this today but towards the end I had a sudden urge for it. So this is how it went down.
135 lbs x 3 reps
185 lbs x 3 reps
225 lbs x 3 reps
275 lbs x 3 reps
315 lbs x 3 reps
365 lbs x 3 reps
405 lbs x 3 reps I have never done this much weight without a belt and wrist wraps so this is a PR!
455 lbs x 0 I only got it up 2 inches.

Overall I had a great workout. My training partner is doing very well also. Time for steak. Peace

awesome dude,what are ya weighin?

Lowdown5
01-16-08, 11:26 am
You are an Animal Bro, you always look for what will propel you to your goal. I respect that.

Maccabee
01-16-08, 11:39 am
im not really sore this week,idk whats up with that =/

I might drop a few squats in today,no idea how i cant be sore after that session

I am pretty surprised myself. My training partner and I are both dead. We're limping to the damn gym. Almost fell on the floor. Cant walk down the stairs or up. Takes 10 seconds to sit down lol hahaha. Its funny as hell though.

awesome dude,what are ya weighin?

I have no idea how much I weigh. I usually weigh myself on sunday mornings. If I ended up gaining weight I leave the diet the same. If not I increase the calories a bit.

You are an Animal Bro, you always look for what will propel you to your goal. I respect that.

Right back at ya LD. You are one of my role models man. You challenge yourself in all areas of life and you never give up. Most of all you make time for family. You the man big brother. Respect. Peace.

Lowdown5
01-16-08, 11:41 am
Thank you Brother. But trust me, I get way more from you and the Legion then I could ever give.

Maccabee
01-16-08, 8:22 pm
Today is what I like to call BEEFFEST!! LOL I was eating beef all day

After my workout 18 oz steak, I got to work and the butchers made lean ass burgers and some steak, Right now more beef. Wow!

Also, my routine is changing because my training partner cant make it on friday so were doing chest tomorrow.

Level 2 Calf Master
01-16-08, 8:33 pm
The time has come to begin bulking once again. I just went through a cutting phase where I lost 25 lbs. I learned so many new things about my body. I didn't realize how strong it was and the things it is capable of handling. I thought bulking was hard as hell, and then when I went through 12 weeks of 0 carbs only then did I realize what hard was. It was a big challenge and I am glad I came out victorious. During my cutting phase I learnt how to be more efficient.

Allright lets get down to business. My goal is to bulk up to 260 lbs. I will be training 4 times a week during my bulking phase. I have 6 classes to take next semester along with work, so I am going to be really busy. As long as I stay on top of things and never let the sunlight catch me sleeping I am going to kick ass.

Stats:
Height: 5''11
Weight: 190 lbs

My Split:
Sunday- Quads, Hams, Calves
Monday- Shoulders, Traps, Abs
Tuesday- OFF
Wednesday- Back, Calves
Thursday- OFF
Friday- Chest, Biceps, Triceps, Forearms, Abs
Saturday- OFF

Current Record Lifts:
Deadlift- 455 lbs x 1 rep (belt)
Squat- 475 lbs x 3 reps (belt, knee wraps, wide stance)
Bench- 230 lbs x 1 rep (belt)

Goal:
Deadlift- 585 lbs x 1 rep
Squat- 585 lbs x 1 reps
Bench- 315 lbs x 1 rep

Supplements:
M-stak
Stak 2
Pump
Nitro
Real Gains
Ultra Whey Pro
Pak

I will probably be eating around 8 meals a day because my schedule is going to have me getting up real early in the morning.

I will eat clean and experiment what works for and what doesnt for me. I will cheat probably once or twice a week.

Most of all I will be doing cardio on all training days. Before my cut I was bulking for about 3 years and I rarely did cardio. That aint to good for my heart. So I will be doing about 20-30 minutes of cardio on training days.

I never really realized my true potential and what I am capable of accomplishing until I went through this cutting phase. I feel like I can take on anything. This is why now is the time to unleash the freak from with in.

Hey man what was your diet and cardio like for your cutting? PM me or something.

Maccabee
01-16-08, 10:27 pm
I pm'd you. You might want to check out Ox's Thread as well on the Keto diet.

blueIMlifter
01-16-08, 10:41 pm
yo PK i pulled 500 today. now its your turn to crush that shit. keep up the good work man and enjoy some good food for a change!!

Maccabee
01-16-08, 10:49 pm
yo PK i pulled 500 today. now its your turn to crush that shit. keep up the good work man and enjoy some good food for a change!!

Get the fuck out of here man! I am fuckin proud of you man. 500 now thats awesome. 545 is next and then 585 the numbers will just keep on rising.

I have been eating like a pig the past two weeks. Starting this sunday I am gonna back off the sweets a bit.

First two weeks on the bulk I have been taking it some what easy and just slowly coming into the whole bulk mode. Starting this sunday I am gonna go heavier on the workouts.

I need to catch up to all you guys lol.

Pizzalamp
01-16-08, 11:28 pm
whats up bro
things looking on point as usual here
u coming to brooklyn in feb for abc??

Maccabee
01-16-08, 11:57 pm
whats up bro
things looking on point as usual here
u coming to brooklyn in feb for abc??

I am taking 6 classes next semester. Depends if I have any projects or tests around that time. So I really cant say.

Maccabee
01-16-08, 11:58 pm
Allright I thought long and hard I changed around my diet, training, and supplement plans for my bulk. I feel as if it will suit me better. Peace

blueIMlifter
01-17-08, 7:59 am
Get the fuck out of here man! I am fuckin proud of you man. 500 now thats awesome. 545 is next and then 585 the numbers will just keep on rising.

I have been eating like a pig the past two weeks. Starting this sunday I am gonna back off the sweets a bit.

First two weeks on the bulk I have been taking it some what easy and just slowly coming into the whole bulk mode. Starting this sunday I am gonna go heavier on the workouts.

I need to catch up to all you guys lol.

to quote the great ron coleman "aint nothing to it but to do it" lol. u got that shit man.

Maccabee
01-17-08, 5:47 pm
Thats right man. Aint nothing to it but to do it. Time to get to work. I have chest, tri, and abs tonight.

Maccabee
01-17-08, 10:21 pm
Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press-
45 lbs x 20 reps
95 lbs x 5 reps
135 lbs x 3 reps
185 lbs x 3 reps
205 lbs x 2 reps PR! Never was able to hit this for 2 reps
225 lbs x 0 reps Got it 2 inches off and just went back down
185 lbs x 4 reps + 3 forced reps
135 lbs x 12 reps + 3 forced reps
95 lbs x 20 reps + 3 forced reps

Incline Barbell Bench Press-
45 lbs x 20 reps
95 lbs x 10 reps + 3 forced reps
115 lbs x 7 reps + 3 forced reps
135 lbs x 6 reps + 3 forced reps

Incline Hammer Close Grip Press-
25 lbs each side x 12 reps
45 lbs each side x 10 reps + 3 forced reps
45 lbs + 25 lbs each side x 6 reps + 3 forced reps drop to 45 lbs each side x 8 hard reps + another 3 forced reps

Biceps

Standing Barbell Curl
45 lbs x 10 reps
75 lbs x 8 reps + 3 forced reps
95 lbs x 5 reps + 3 forced reps
115 lbs x 1 rep + 3 forced reps

Hammer Strength Preacher Curl
25 lbs x 10 reps
45 lbs x 20 reps lol
70 lbs x 10 reps + 3 forced reps
90 lbs x 5 reps + 3 forced reps

Triceps

CLose Grip Bench Press
45 lbs x 20 reps
95 lbs x 10 reps + 3 forced reps
135 lbs x 7 reps + 3 forced reps
155 lbs x 3 reps + 3 forced reps

Weighted Dips
BW x 10 reps
BW + 25 lbs x 8 reps
BW + 45 lbs x 3 1/2 reps lol

Thats it. I had a pretty nasty pump today. My training partner and I felt like we got his by a bus cause I decided that for most of the sets we would do forced reps. I dont know why I chose that it just came out of nowhere. Well, it worked and now its time for steak again and a cup cakes.

Lowdown5
01-17-08, 10:24 pm
That is one insane session, kick ass on the Bench PR!!

Pizzalamp
01-17-08, 10:39 pm
damn danny thats a crazy workout!!!!
congrats on the pr too-real good stuff
enjoy those cupcakes and steak

Maccabee
01-17-08, 11:00 pm
That is one insane session, kick ass on the Bench PR!!

damn danny thats a crazy workout!!!!
congrats on the pr too-real good stuff
enjoy those cupcakes and steak

Thanks LD and Pizza. I was having a lot of fun with the forced reps. It was pretty awesome cause my muscles were getting hit differently. I had a crazy pump. Felt like the muscles were gonna rip through the skin.

blueIMlifter
01-18-08, 12:00 am
eat another cupcake on my behalf. lol

hjayss
01-18-08, 6:28 am
nice pr big fellah...youll be dumping more pies in no time...either way I know youll still obliviate chest....

Maccabee
01-18-08, 3:52 pm
eat another cupcake on my behalf. lol

lol I already had 6. I guess another one would not hurt.

nice pr big fellah...youll be dumping more pies in no time...either way I know youll still obliviate chest....

I was happy with the PR. Even if I wouldnt of gotten it I still killed myself in the gym. My chest is extremely soar now.

Roland
01-18-08, 8:15 pm
Whats up dude...congrats on that Pr bruther.

Maccabee
01-19-08, 6:09 pm
Thanks man I was damn happy. Everything is going allright man. Peace

Pizzalamp
01-19-08, 7:27 pm
whats up bro!!! how u loving your bulk?? any pizza on the menu?

Maccabee
01-20-08, 12:09 am
whats up bro!!! how u loving your bulk?? any pizza on the menu?

Everything is going all right Grant. The bulk is going awesome, but now on my third week its time to back off the cakes a little bit and start taking the diet a little more seriously. I havent had pizza yet but I have been stuffing my face with so much sugar its crazy.

Maccabee
01-20-08, 12:14 am
School is starting January 25th thats 5 days away. I dont think I will have the time to workout so many muscle groups in just 4 days. So I decided to spread everything out to make it more efficient for myself. This is how its going to look. I am going to follow these same exact exercises until I reach a platue and then I will change them. Here it is:

My Split
Sunday: Quads and Calves
Quads
Squats
Front Squats
Leg extensions
Calves
Standing Calf Raise
Seated Calf Raise

Monday: Chest
Chest
Flat Bench
Incline Bench
Dumbbell Flyes

Tuesday: Back
Back
Deadlifts
Bent-over rows
Pull-Ups

Wednesday: Shoulders
Shoulders
Military Press
Side Laterals
Bent Over Laterals
Front Raise
Barbell Shrugs

Thursday: Hamstrings, Biceps, Forearms
Hamstrings
Stiff Leg Deadlift
Lying Leg Curl
Biceps
Standing Barbell Curls
Incline Curls
Preacher Curls
Forearms
Behind The Back Wrist Curl
Reverse Curl
Farmers Walk

Friday: Triceps and Abs
Triceps
Pulldowns
Close Grip Bench Press
Weighted Dips
Skull Crushers
Abs
Bench Leg Raises
Incline Sit Up
Landmines

Saturday: Rest

My diet will look like this

Mass Building Diet
Meal One 7am: 8-10 egg whites, 1 cup of oats, 2 fruits, 2 scoops pb, water
Meal Two 10am: 1-2 cans of tuna or white fish, 1 cup of white rice, 2-3 celery sticks, water
Meal Three 1pm: 2 cutlets, 1 cup of noodles, 1 handful of almonds, water
Meal Four 4 pm: 2 scoops of whey, 1 scoop of real gains, 1 cup of oats, 1 banana, 2 scoops pb, water
Meal Five 7 pm: 12-16 oz steak, 2-3 yams, 1 bowl of raw salad, 1 tbsp olive oil, water
Meal Six 10 pm: 8-10 egg whites, 1 cup of oats, 2 fruits, 2 scoops pb, water

Maccabee
01-20-08, 12:48 am
Also, Abs and Calves will be done 3 times a week. It's time to get to work. Peace

Maccabee
01-20-08, 1:26 am
I forgot to say that I got the idea of the split from one of J-Rock's articles.

Lowdown5
01-20-08, 9:34 am
Good luck with the new split Bro, just make sure to get your rest as it looks way intense.

Maccabee
01-20-08, 11:00 am
Good luck with the new split Bro, just make sure to get your rest as it looks way intense.

Ya I thought about that but eventually my body will adapt. This is going to be challenging and crazy as well.

blueIMlifter
01-20-08, 12:08 pm
how long did u end up dieting for?

Maccabee
01-20-08, 12:22 pm
how long did u end up dieting for?

I think it was like 13 weeks in total.

Maccabee
01-20-08, 12:24 pm
I just finished my second driving lesson and compared to the first time I improved a lot. Time to eat and then blast my legs. Peace

Maccabee
01-20-08, 6:53 pm
I had to change todays routine because my lower back along with my partners lower back is still dead from the rack pulls we did last time. So this is how it went down today.

Quads and Calves

Bike- 10 minutes

Hack Squats
warm ups
315 lbs x 7 reps + 3 forced reps
belt and knee wraps
405 lbs x 5 reps
455 lbs x 2 reps + 3 forced reps

Leg Press
warm ups
8 plates x 10 reps
10 plates x 10 reps
12 plates x 10 reps
14 plates x 10 reps

Leg Extensions
warm ups
160 lbs x 12
200 lbs x 10
240 lbs x 5 knee and hip area felt weird so I quickly stopped
260 lbs x 5 just to test it out and everything felt fine
300 lbs x 10 clean ass reps PR!

Seated Calf Raise
No Weight x 20
25 lbs x 15
45 lbs x 12
70 lbs x 10
90 lbs x 6 PR! drop to 45 lbs x 10 drop to 25 lbs x 8 reps

Overall the leg workout went really well. I had a pretty crazy pump. My training partner and I were dieng because we were going heavier then usual and it just shocked our bodies thats all.

Next week hopefully my lower back will be allright and I can start doing some real squats again. I am going to start slow and build up weekly from there. I am thinking about going up to 315 next week only but for as many reps I can of course. From there I will finish off my squat works with 10-20 lbs more then the previous week.

Last time I rushed the weight and I got injured for it and now everything is healed up so I am ready to go for it again. The short term goal is 500 then on to 585.

Pizzalamp
01-20-08, 8:39 pm
I had to change todays routine because my lower back along with my partners lower back is still dead from the rack pulls we did last time. So this is how it went down today.

Quads and Calves

Bike- 10 minutes

Hack Squats
warm ups
315 lbs x 7 reps + 3 forced reps
belt and knee wraps
405 lbs x 5 reps
455 lbs x 2 reps + 3 forced reps

Leg Press
warm ups
8 plates x 10 reps
10 plates x 10 reps
12 plates x 10 reps
14 plates x 10 reps

Leg Extensions
warm ups
160 lbs x 12
200 lbs x 10
240 lbs x 5 knee and hip area felt weird so I quickly stopped
260 lbs x 5 just to test it out and everything felt fine
300 lbs x 10 clean ass reps PR!

Seated Calf Raise
No Weight x 20
25 lbs x 15
45 lbs x 12
70 lbs x 10
90 lbs x 6 PR! drop to 45 lbs x 10 drop to 25 lbs x 8 reps

Overall the leg workout went really well. I had a pretty crazy pump. My training partner and I were dieng because we were going heavier then usual and it just shocked our bodies thats all.

Next week hopefully my lower back will be allright and I can start doing some real squats again. I am going to start slow and build up weekly from there. I am thinking about going up to 315 next week only but for as many reps I can of course. From there I will finish off my squat works with 10-20 lbs more then the previous week.

Last time I rushed the weight and I got injured for it and now everything is healed up so I am ready to go for it again. The short term goal is 500 then on to 585.

awesome job bro
some heavy crazy numbers!!

Maccabee
01-20-08, 9:52 pm
Thanks Grant. Its bulking season and I love going heavy. At least heavy enough for me lol.

Pizzalamp
01-20-08, 10:00 pm
do your knees ever hurt w/ the hacks? mine kill me...

Maccabee
01-20-08, 10:08 pm
My knees never hurt with hack squats.

I only had knee issues when I was doing heavy ass Barbell Squats. After I got injured and stopped squating for a little while my knee pains went away completly.

Maybe the form is wrong or maybe I was going to heavy.

Do you still have pains when you go light?

Pizzalamp
01-20-08, 10:11 pm
My knees never hurt with hack squats.

I only had knee issues when I was doing heavy ass Barbell Squats. After I got injured and stopped squating for a little while my knee pains went away completly.

Maybe the form is wrong or maybe I was going to heavy.

Do you still have pains when you go light?

ya know its weird w/ me i dont get knee pain w/ heavy squats but i do get knee pain from leg presses and hack squats

but yeah when i go light on the leg presses and hacks i get no pain

Maccabee
01-20-08, 10:19 pm
You know sometimes the muscle can handle more weight but the bones cant...I think Big Byrd said that.

Maybe take it slow in the beginning. Thats what I am gonna do with barbell squats.

Also I think exercises like one leg extensions and one leg Leg Presses are good for strengthening the knee. Thats what I read. I never understood why that would help strengthen the knee more. Just because its with one leg?

Pizzalamp
01-20-08, 10:21 pm
You know sometimes the muscle can handle more weight but the bones cant...I think Big Byrd said that.

Maybe take it slow in the beginning. Thats what I am gonna do with barbell squats.

Also I think exercises like one leg extensions and one leg Leg Presses are good for strengthening the knee. Thats what I read. I never understood why that would help strengthen the knee more. Just because its with one leg?

prob because u can focus dirtectly on that one knee hmmm not sure
i actually avoid leg extensions my knees hate it and i feel its bad for the knee

Maccabee
01-20-08, 10:23 pm
prob because u can focus dirtectly on that one knee hmmm not sure
i actually avoid leg extensions my knees hate it and i feel its bad for the knee

Damn, the extensions, leg presses, and hacks hurt your knees. Damn. Either way you still kill your legs...I saw your leg workouts...crazy.

Pizzalamp
01-20-08, 10:25 pm
Damn, the extensions, leg presses, and hacks hurt your knees. Damn. Either way you still kill your legs...I saw your leg workouts...crazy.

yeah usually when i really focus on good slow form w/ control my knees are OK

Maccabee
01-21-08, 1:18 pm
Going off to work now. Tonight I am blasting the delts and crushing the abs. Going as heavy and basic as possible.

Also, my legs are soar lol Peace

Hollow
01-21-08, 1:27 pm
Workouts are looking great in the New Year.

Maccabee
01-21-08, 4:52 pm
Thanks Hollow.

Maccabee
01-21-08, 5:09 pm
Seated Barbell Military Presses-
45 lbs x 20 reps
75 lbs x 10 reps
95 lbs x 5 reps
115 lbs x 5 reps
135 lbs x 5 reps
155 lbs x 0 I got it half way up and just couldnt push further
115 lbs x 12
95 lbs x 15 reps
75 lbs x 15 reps At this point my front delts were fried like crazy

Standing Side Lateral
15 lbs x 10 reps
25 lbs x 10 reps
35 lbs x 10 reps
45 lbs x 6 reps + 2 forced reps

Bent Over Lateral
15 lbs x 10 reps
25 lbs x 10 reps
35 lbs x 10 reps
45 lbs x 10 reps

Barbell Shrugs ( no straps )
45 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 10
315 lbs x 10 reps
365 lbs x 5 reps
405 lbs x 3 reps
435 lbs x 1 rep PR

Jumped on the dip station and started doing knee raises- 3 sets x 20 reps
My hip area is healed but not to the fullest...I felt my muscles there burning. Slowly I will do more reps when it strengthens. Also I did not bring my legs all the way down this way my joints didnt lock out. I felt no pain.

Crunches- 3 sets of 55 reps

The workout went extremely well. We had a great pump and my strength levels are going up. Next week for side laterals I will go for 50's.

Tomorrow is going to be BACK and Calves. I will probably do strongest ranges. I am going to try to beat my record of 585 lbs and go for 600 or 620 some where there. PEACE ANIMALS.

blueIMlifter
01-21-08, 8:58 pm
solid stuff PK. how is all the good food treatin ya? have u put on some good mass?

Pizzalamp
01-21-08, 9:01 pm
Seated Barbell Military Presses-
45 lbs x 20 reps
75 lbs x 10 reps
95 lbs x 5 reps
115 lbs x 5 reps
135 lbs x 5 reps
155 lbs x 0 I got it half way up and just couldnt push further
115 lbs x 12
95 lbs x 15 reps
75 lbs x 15 reps At this point my front delts were fried like crazy

Standing Side Lateral
15 lbs x 10 reps
25 lbs x 10 reps
35 lbs x 10 reps
45 lbs x 6 reps + 2 forced reps

Bent Over Lateral
15 lbs x 10 reps
25 lbs x 10 reps
35 lbs x 10 reps
45 lbs x 10 reps

Barbell Shrugs ( no straps )
45 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 10
315 lbs x 10 reps
365 lbs x 5 reps
405 lbs x 3 reps
435 lbs x 1 rep PR

Jumped on the dip station and started doing knee raises- 3 sets x 20 reps
My hip area is healed but not to the fullest...I felt my muscles there burning. Slowly I will do more reps when it strengthens. Also I did not bring my legs all the way down this way my joints didnt lock out. I felt no pain.

Crunches- 3 sets of 55 reps

The workout went extremely well. We had a great pump and my strength levels are going up. Next week for side laterals I will go for 50's.

Tomorrow is going to be BACK and Calves. I will probably do strongest ranges. I am going to try to beat my record of 585 lbs and go for 600 or 620 some where there. PEACE ANIMALS.

wow! 600 is damn good!!
good luck danny it sounds like the workout is gonna be intense!

Nightshift
01-22-08, 12:38 am
Big numbers your throwing around my man! Great to see! Keep pushin forward!!

Maccabee
01-22-08, 9:59 am
solid stuff PK. how is all the good food treatin ya? have u put on some good mass?

Thanks blue. The food is awesome but now I am holding back on the sweets a bit. Since I started bulking I gained 8 lbs.

wow! 600 is damn good!!
good luck danny it sounds like the workout is gonna be intense!

The most I ever got was 585 lbs so I figure 600 is doable. I am going at night to train so that I can get some more meals in.

Big numbers your throwing around my man! Great to see! Keep pushin forward!!

Thanks Nightshift. But I have a long way to go until I can be throwin around big numbers.

Pizzalamp
01-22-08, 10:41 am
hope ya feeling good today bro
i smell 600

Maccabee
01-22-08, 3:24 pm
hope ya feeling good today bro
i smell 600

I can taste it bro. I am sitting here at home...I got everything done for the day and I am losing my patients here. I have to wait 3 hrs and 20 more minutes untill my training partner gets here lol. I am gonna go eat again lol.

Roland
01-22-08, 3:33 pm
Yo bro...that was a sick session man. Keep it rockin'

Maccabee
01-22-08, 3:41 pm
Yo bro...that was a sick session man. Keep it rockin'

Thanks Roland. My delts and quads are fried. I cant wait to go train tonight.

Maccabee
01-22-08, 3:58 pm
I dont like the thread life on a friday night.

My fridays are awesome...its a cheat day. I have no school and I usually choose that day to relax. I get in exactly 8 nice meals with some cake in there too. I get in to work out triceps, forearms, abs, cardio for 20 minutes. Then its off to bed around 10pm for 6-8 hours straight. Thats how I spend my fridays. Fuck! Thats the way I spend everyday. When it comes to being an Animal...days of the week for me dont exist. Its all the same thing. Eat...lift...eat...sleep...and fuckin repeat. I enjoy every minute of it.

The only time I would change that is for family. I spend my friday night with my family from 8-10 to eat dinner together and chill because thats the only time we get. Thats it. I hate clubbing...its all a waste of time. Believe me brothers in 2007 I held myself back from hanging out to much on fridays and saturdays. The result was that I accomplished more that year then I ever have before.

Its time to wake up and get shit done. Peace

Roland
01-22-08, 4:42 pm
I dont like the thread life on a friday night.

My fridays are awesome...its a cheat day. I have no school and I usually choose that day to relax. I get in exactly 8 nice meals with some cake in there too. I get in to work out triceps, forearms, abs, cardio for 20 minutes. Then its off to bed around 10pm for 6-8 hours straight. Thats how I spend my fridays. Fuck! Thats the way I spend everyday. When it comes to being an Animal...days of the week for me dont exist. Its all the same thing. Eat...lift...eat...sleep...and fuckin repeat. I enjoy every minute of it.

The only time I would change that is for family. I spend my friday night with my family from 8-10 to eat dinner together and chill because thats the only time we get. Thats it. I hate clubbing...its all a waste of time. Believe me brothers in 2007 I held myself back from hanging out to much on fridays and saturdays. The result was that I accomplished more that year then I ever have before.

Its time to wake up and get shit done. Peace

Bro, I feel exactly the same way man. 100% with ya bro. Like one of my instructors said in the academy "If you are out at like 2-3 in the morning, nothing good happens". Plus...when I miss even 1-2 hours of sleep a night I feel like shit throughout the whole day. We beat our bodies, we want results, the only way is to live it and get it done. Last year I only went out a couple of times...no clubbing and shit-I don't even like that. And damn bro, I made the best progress of my life. Prolly more than the past 2 years before that I've been training. To me, I think that if you start goin out all the time, staying out late...then you start to miss meals, training sessions, etc. And that is Half-Assing it. Then you might as well not even do it. Those are the ppl that you see in the gym year after year, and they stay the same. Keep up the dedication brother. Its good to know that Im not alone.

Hollow
01-22-08, 7:57 pm
That was a great shoulder workout. Going for 600 or 620 on back! Give the iron hell Pokoritel!

BigAnt
01-22-08, 9:01 pm
Hey Pok;

All good?

How is life treating you these days...

Still throwing back the good food?

blueIMlifter
01-22-08, 9:22 pm
totall agree with what u said about fridays. man if i could i would basically eat, sleep, lift, and chill with maybe a few of my lifting buddies everyday. fuck all that other shit.

Maccabee
01-22-08, 10:26 pm
Bro, I feel exactly the same way man. 100% with ya bro. Like one of my instructors said in the academy "If you are out at like 2-3 in the morning, nothing good happens". Plus...when I miss even 1-2 hours of sleep a night I feel like shit throughout the whole day. We beat our bodies, we want results, the only way is to live it and get it done. Last year I only went out a couple of times...no clubbing and shit-I don't even like that. And damn bro, I made the best progress of my life. Prolly more than the past 2 years before that I've been training. To me, I think that if you start goin out all the time, staying out late...then you start to miss meals, training sessions, etc. And that is Half-Assing it. Then you might as well not even do it. Those are the ppl that you see in the gym year after year, and they stay the same. Keep up the dedication brother. Its good to know that Im not alone.

Same here man...we think alike. There is nothing wrong with hanging out but there is a right time and place for it.

Maccabee
01-22-08, 10:27 pm
That was a great shoulder workout. Going for 600 or 620 on back! Give the iron hell Pokoritel!

Ya man my shoulders were yelling. They were burning like crazy.

Maccabee
01-22-08, 10:29 pm
Hey Pok;

All good?

How is life treating you these days...

Still throwing back the good food?

Everything is going great BigAnt. Life is treating me real well ALWAYS. FOOD hell ya! I am glad I am bulking again. I am not really big on cakes but after my diet ended I had all these cravings for sugar.

So whats up with you Ant? How's life? What are some of the plans you got for this year?

Maccabee
01-22-08, 10:30 pm
totall agree with what u said about fridays. man if i could i would basically eat, sleep, lift, and chill with maybe a few of my lifting buddies everyday. fuck all that other shit.

Same here bro. It's like my father always tells me who ever you hang out with thats what you will become. I am glad and greatful for the friends that I have.

Roland
01-22-08, 10:35 pm
Same here bro. It's like my father always tells me who ever you hang out with thats what you will become. I am glad and greatful for the friends that I have.

Your father is right bro. I know from experience when in Highschool I was hanging out with all the "cool peeps" the "party crew"...but what good did I get from it that could benefit me in the long run? Nothing really bro. Most of those friends I don't even talk to anymore because they just don't understand that I want a future...a stable future. Im talking friends that tell me to not go to school and to go and work a "job" with them. Yea right buddy, I got plans and I got somewhere to get in life, We have goals...And nobody is gonna stop me/us from reaching them. Im glad we think alike bro.

Maccabee
01-22-08, 10:40 pm
Treadmill- 15 minutes of light cardio

Grabbed 5 lb dumbbels and did a small full body routine to get some blood flowing.

Back

Strongest Ranges
Warm Ups- I did a couple to get the feeling of it.
Working Sets
365 lbs x 3
405 lbs x 3
455 lbs x 3
495 lbs x 1
545 lbs x 1
570 lbs x 1 I was psyching myself up for this set. After I was done some fuckin people were laughing at me. Thats ok because they got me even more mad and I unleashed all my rage to get a record.
600 lbs x 1 PR! It went up real slow but I fought to get it and I did
405 lbs x 15 reps PR!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!
315 lbs x 20 reps PR!!!!

My two training partners shit there pants when I did all that. Hell I was on the floor out of breath. People kept asking me if I was ok. HAHAHAH!! I just kept laughing

Chest Supported Rows
1 plate per side x 10
2 plates per side x 10
3 plates per side x 10
4 plates per side x 10
5 plates per side x 4 reps + 2 forced reps

Pullovers
50 lbs x 12
100 lbs x 10
150 lbs x 10
200 lbs x 10 I think this is a PR not to sure

Calves
First time doing these and I loved em.

Hack Squat Calf Raise- Not to sure how much I was gonna handle so I took it slow
machine x 15
65 lbs x 12
95 lbs x 12
135 lbs x 12
185 lbs x 12
225 lbs x 10

Very nice workout. While I was walking home I almost vomitted twice lol. I am really tired and exhausted. It was one hell of session. Peace

Maccabee
01-22-08, 10:42 pm
Your father is right bro. I know from experience when in Highschool I was hanging out with all the "cool peeps" the "party crew"...but what good did I get from it that could benefit me in the long run? Nothing really bro. Most of those friends I don't even talk to anymore because they just don't understand that I want a future...a stable future. Im talking friends that tell me to not go to school and to go and work a "job" with them. Yea right buddy, I got plans and I got somewhere to get in life, We have goals...And nobody is gonna stop me/us from reaching them. Im glad we think alike bro.

Oh man same shit here. Some of my friends got involved with drugs...I got rid of them. They were begging me to try it right in my face. I looked at em and said "FUCK YOU... I am out of here". I love bodybuilding...saved my ass from making so many mistakes.

Roland
01-22-08, 11:01 pm
fUCK BRO, 600 LBS, YOU ARE A FREAK MAN!

Maccabee
01-22-08, 11:15 pm
fUCK BRO, 600 LBS, YOU ARE A FREAK MAN!

Thanks Roland. However, I have a long way to go until I can be called a freak.

Maccabee
01-22-08, 11:22 pm
From now on I seriously need to add cardio in my routines for general health reasons and stretching so that I can become even more flexible.

Pizzalamp
01-22-08, 11:24 pm
wow all i can say is wow for your workout-u should be damn proud of yourself

oo yeah add that cardio in-i feel so much healthier doing it

Maccabee
01-23-08, 12:00 am
wow all i can say is wow for your workout-u should be damn proud of yourself

oo yeah add that cardio in-i feel so much healthier doing it

I am proud of myself lol. When I do cardio I also actually feel stronger and healthier as well.

Maccabee
01-23-08, 12:00 am
Time to go to sleep. Good night.

Maccabee
01-23-08, 7:52 am
7am alarm goes on and I feel like I got hit by a truck. It's a familiar feeling lol...crawled my ass into the tub and took a hot bath. I feel goooood!

Later tonight its gonna be chest and abs. I am gonna stuff myself up with a lot of food today. Energy levels are really low at this point.

McFly
01-23-08, 7:58 am
nice work on the strongest ranges!!!!

Maccabee
01-23-08, 9:28 am
nice work on the strongest ranges!!!!

Thanks McFly. I started applying strongest ranges and I already see improvements. Awesome exercise.

Mr. Dead
01-23-08, 1:38 pm
Nice work!

Maccabee
01-23-08, 2:55 pm
Thanks Mr.Dead.

Hollow
01-23-08, 8:49 pm
Unfreakingbelieveable! 600 lbs! That was an intense back session. Congrats Pokoritel!

Maccabee
01-23-08, 11:13 pm
Unfreakingbelieveable! 600 lbs! That was an intense back session. Congrats Pokoritel!

Thanks Hollow. My other two training partners and I are all dead tired. I basically slept and ate all day. It was a really awesome session.

blueIMlifter
01-23-08, 11:21 pm
Thanks Hollow. My other two training partners and I are all dead tired. I basically slept and ate all day. It was a really awesome session.

what else is there to do besides sleep and eat? lol

Maccabee
01-23-08, 11:21 pm
Treadmill- 10 minutes

Grabbed 5 lb dumbbells and did a full body routine to get some blood flow going.

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press-
45 lbs x 20 reps
65 lbs x 15 reps
105 lbs x 5 reps
125 lbs x 5 reps
145 lbs x 3 reps
165 lbs x 3 reps
185 lbs x 3 reps
205 lbs x 3 PR! Last time I got two reps and it was hard. This time 3 reps just about flew up.
225 lbs x 0 miss DAMN! I got it half way up and I kept pushing but it didnt go. Last time I got it only an inch off. So my bench is going up.
185 lbs x 5 reps + 6 forced reps
135 lbs x 17 reps
95 lbs x 25 reps PR!

Incline Barbell Bench Press- I did these nice and slow
45 lbs x 15 reps
75 lbs x 15 reps
95 lbs x 12 reps
115 lbs x 12 reps
135 lbs x 10 reps
155 lbs x 5 reps
175 lbs x 1 rep

Flat Dumbbell Flyes-
30 lbs x 10
40 lbs x 8
50 lbs x 6

Abs

Bench Leg Raises- 3 sets x 20 reps. Wow this went well and my hip did not bother me at all. I actually felt the muscles in my hip area being worked so I guess thats good.

Incline Sit Ups with weight- 3 sets x 10 reps
BW x 10
I grabbed a 10 lb plate and did 10 reps x 2 sets

the last exercise was hard as hell cause my back was shot from yesterday. As time goes by I will increase the weight and reps for these exercises.

Tomorrow is Hamstrings, Biceps, and Calves. Peace

Maccabee
01-23-08, 11:22 pm
what else is there to do besides sleep and eat? lol

Ya I know what ya mean lol. But still we all have responsibilities.

Hollow
01-24-08, 8:10 am

600 lbs...eat...sleep...I would say that was a great day, lol!

Great chest workout and congrats on the new PR!

Maccabee
01-24-08, 11:10 am
lol thanks hollow. The chest workout was really great too. Nice and simple.

Maccabee
01-24-08, 5:47 pm
Heading to the gym now to blast my hammies, biceps, calves. I cant believe college is starting tomorrow.

Maccabee
01-24-08, 9:44 pm
Bike- 10 minutes

Grabbed 5 lb dumbbells and did full body routine to get some blood flowing

Hamstrings

SLDL-
45 lbs x 20
95 lbs x 15
135 lbs x 12
185 lbs x 12
225 lbs x 10
275 lbs x 6

Lying Leg Curls-
80 lbs x 20
100 lbs x 15
120 lbs x 12
140 lbs x 10
160 lbs x 7

Standing One Leg Curl-
20 lbs x 12
30 lbs x 10
40 lbs x 10

ABB SS ADD-
60 lbs x 20
80 lbs x 20
100 lbs x 15
120 lbs x 10
50 lbs x 50

Biceps

Alternate Dumbbell Curl-
15 lbs x 12
30 lbs x 10
40 lbs x 10
50 lbs x 8 PR!
60 lbs x 2 reps each arm + another 2 forced reps per arm PR!

Preacher Curl-
45 lbs x 18
70 lbs x 12
90 lbs x 8 + 3 forced reps
45 lbs x 30 reps

Standing Close Grip Cable Curl-
60 lbs x 12
100 lbs x 10
150 lbs x 4 drop to 120 lbs x 5 drop to 90 lbs x 8 reps drop to 60 lbs x 20 reps drop to 30 lbs x 90 reps (no joke) I kept hammering away I did not want to stop

Calves

Leg Press Calf Raise-
1 plate per side x 20
2 plates per side x 20
3 plates per side x 14 reps

The workout went very well. Watch what happened before my last set of preacher curls.

I have respect for every individual in the gym...even the club boys. I would never disrespect anyone. This dick right before my last set of preachers jumps in right before my turn and says "let me see if I can do it". I said " I dont care if you can...wait till I Am done." He had the balls to say to me " No hold on". I got in his face and yelled " Get the fuck off the machine OR ELSE" He turned red and almost pissed his pants.

He did this to me twice before. I was nice enough to let him go...but this time fuck him...enough is enough. Next time I will have no choice but to throw him across the gym. I should of knocked him in the head. Thats why I did like over 100 reps on my drop set. I got pist. I wanted to kick his ass. My two training partners held me back.

Pizzalamp
01-24-08, 9:47 pm
Bike- 10 minutes

Grabbed 5 lb dumbbells and did full body routine to get some blood flowing

Hamstrings

SLDL-
45 lbs x 20
95 lbs x 15
135 lbs x 12
185 lbs x 12
225 lbs x 10
275 lbs x 6

Lying Leg Curls-
80 lbs x 20
100 lbs x 15
120 lbs x 12
140 lbs x 10
160 lbs x 7

Standing One Leg Curl-
20 lbs x 12
30 lbs x 10
40 lbs x 10

ABB SS ADD-
60 lbs x 20
80 lbs x 20
100 lbs x 15
120 lbs x 10
50 lbs x 50

Biceps

Alternate Dumbbell Curl-
15 lbs x 12
30 lbs x 10
40 lbs x 10
50 lbs x 8 PR!
60 lbs x 2 reps each arm + another 2 forced reps per arm PR!

Preacher Curl-
45 lbs x 18
70 lbs x 12
90 lbs x 8 + 3 forced reps
45 lbs x 30 reps

Standing Close Grip Cable Curl-
60 lbs x 12
100 lbs x 10
150 lbs x 4 drop to 120 lbs x 5 drop to 90 lbs x 8 reps drop to 60 lbs x 20 reps drop to 30 lbs x 90 reps (no joke) I kept hammering away I did not want to stop

Calves

Leg Press Calf Raise-
1 plate per side x 20
2 plates per side x 20
3 plates per side x 14 reps

The workout went very well. Watch what happened before my last set of preacher curls.

I have respect for every individual in the gym...even the club boys. I would never disrespect anyone. This dick right before my last set of preachers jumps in right before my turn and says "let me see if I can do it". I said " I dont care if you can...wait till I Am done." He had the balls to say to me " No hold on". I got in his face and yelled " Get the fuck off the machine OR ELSE" He turned red and almost pissed his pants.

He did this to me twice before. I was nice enough to let him go...but this time fuck him. I should of knocked him in the head. Thats why I did like over 100 reps on my drop set. I got pist. I wanted to kick his ass. My two training partners held me back.

amazing workout danny
some crazy numbers-loved the 60lb curls!!
and that preacher curl drop set was sick
i cant believe people like that in the gym-just blows my mind-i cant imagine acting like that

Mr. Dead
01-24-08, 9:48 pm
Way to make good use of a bad situation! I bet you'll be feelin' it tomorrow!

Maccabee
01-24-08, 9:51 pm
amazing workout danny
some crazy numbers-loved the 60lb curls!!
and that preacher curl drop set was sick
i cant believe people like that in the gym-just blows my mind-i cant imagine acting like that

Thanks Grant. I noticed that my pulling strength is increasing on a weekly basis...I just need to work more on my pressing power. I was really furious...I let it go before. I usually dont explode at people but this time he went to far. Even before he did that he kept asking me qeustions over and over again. The same ones always. My response is always the same "talk to me after I am done". This guy just cant take a hint. I cant believe I lost my temper though. I can usually control myself with regards to people. I dont want them thinking of me as roid raging bodybuilder which I am not.

Pizzalamp
01-24-08, 9:53 pm
Thanks Grant. I noticed that my pulling strength is increasing on a weekly basis...I just need to work more on my pressing power. I was really furious...I let it go before. I usually dont explode at people but this time he went to far. Even before he did that he kept asking me qeustions over and over again. The same ones always. My response is always the same "talk to me after I am done". This guy just cant take a hint. I cant believe I lost my temper though. I can usually control myself with regards to people. I dont want them thinking of me as roid raging guy.

yeah i hear ya
as long as u didnt hit him youre cool bro
hey he wouldnt get the message-now he does

Maccabee
01-24-08, 9:53 pm
Way to make good use of a bad situation! I bet you'll be feelin' it tomorrow!

Thanks Mr. Deads. It was either that or beating the shit out of him and probably spending a night in jail lol.

Lowdown5
01-24-08, 9:56 pm
My suggestion, next time you see that dude at the gym walk up to him and explain why you blew up. Some people have no clue WTF they are doing wrong. It may keep him from doing it to someone else who will kick his ass. Good control Bro.

Maccabee
yeah i hear ya
as long as u didnt hit him youre cool bro
hey he wouldnt get the message-now he does

Its not worth it fighting over something stupid like that. Imagine if someone did that something like that to Machine lol. He would of definetly died haha.

blueIMlifter
sometimes u just gotta prove a point to ppl.

$5 says that guy doesnt bother u again lol.

Pizzalamp
01-24-08, 9:57 pm
Its not worth it fighting over something stupid like that. Imagine if someone did that something like that to Machine lol. He would of definetly died haha.

yikes!!

Maccabee
01-24-08, 9:58 pm
My suggestion, next time you see that dude at the gym walk up to him and explain why you blew up. Some people have no clue WTF they are doing wrong. It may keep him from doing it to someone else who will kick his ass. Good control Bro.

Oh I already did. I told him straight up to his face " I didnt mean any disrespect, but I dont like being disturbed during my workouts...etc..."

I did my part. He didnt even apologize. I dont really care anymore.

Maccabee
01-24-08, 9:59 pm
sometimes u just gotta prove a point to ppl.

$5 says that guy doesnt bother u again lol.

lol ya I hope not. Its allright.

Lowdown5
01-24-08, 10:00 pm
Oh I already did. I told him straight up to his face " I didnt mean any disrespect, but I dont like being disturbed during my workouts...etc..."

I did my part. He didnt even apologize. I dont really care anymore.

Then you did all you could Bro, give him a pass on this one. He ain't worth it.

Maccabee
01-24-08, 10:01 pm
Allright Animals its time to eat and go to sleep early. Classes start tomorrow. Another semester at college. This semester is gonna be awesome. I am taking 4 marketing classes. Good night.

Maccabee
01-25-08, 8:44 am
Later today I am hitting Triceps, Forearms, Abs, and 20 minutes of cardio.

Maccabee
01-25-08, 4:12 pm
Triceps

Today was weird. It took me a long time to get warmed up.

Treadmill- 15 minutes

Pulldowns- 2 sets x 20-15 reps
50 lbs x 20
75 lbs x 15

Close Grip Bench Press-
45 lbs x 2 sets x 20 reps
75 lbs x 15 reps
95 lbs x 15 reps
115 lbs x 15 reps
135 lbs x 15 reps PR!
155 lbs x 5 reps
185 lbs x 3 reps Not sure if this was a PR

Machine Dips-
100 lbs x 12
140 lbs x 10
180 lbs x 10
220 lbs (stack) x 9 reps

Farmers Walk- from one side of the gym to the other. I dont know how much I can handle so today was just like a test drive
65 lb DB's
75 lb DB's
85 lb DB's
95 lb DB's
105 lb DB's

I would have done more work for triceps but I had trouble getting warmed up today. My shoulder during close grip bench presses began to bother me a lot. Dips went by ok but I decided to stop didnt want to make things worst.

Lower back was killing me and I know why. I did heavy pulling for 3 weeks straight when I should have done that one week apart. From now on this is what I am doing.

Week One- Full Range Deadlift
Week Two- Good Mornings and Hypers
Week Three- Rack Pulls
Week Four- Gm's and Hypers
Week Five- Strongest Ranges
Week Six- Gm's and Hypers
Week Seven- Repeat

The reason why I chose that is because thats what I did to get my 455 lb pr on deads. It worked fast and really well. So I am just gonna stick with what works.

On Week Two, Four and Six I will be doing Heavy SQUATS. Basically I am going to alternate it cause my lower back isnt taking it to well.

For LEGS:
Week One: Leg Press, Machine Hacks, (This way I wont involve lower back to much cause I am doing deads that week)
Week Two: Squats, Front Squats (this week I am not doing deads so my lower back can handle it.

I think this will work really well. It has before.

Also, when I was powerlifting I remembered that THE LESS YOU PULL THE MORE YOU CAN DO. I will be doing full range deads once every 6 weeks and you can bet your ass its gonna be for a PR. Also I rememer that Gm's help a lot.

I am going to start learning how to do the Sumo stance. I think it will help more in strengthening my hip area.

blueIMlifter
01-25-08, 4:29 pm
Sumo is the only way I have ever known how to deadlift. If you can do it comfortably I think it helps tremendously.

Roland
01-25-08, 6:12 pm
Lookin good brother.

Maccabee
01-27-08, 7:39 pm
Sumo is the only way I have ever known how to deadlift. If you can do it comfortably I think it helps tremendously.

I will have to see how it works for me the next time I do deads. I wont judge if its good for me on the frst time. I know it will take time to learn the form. If it works well I will stick with it.

Lookin good brother.

Thanks Roland just doing my best everyday.

Maccabee
01-27-08, 7:57 pm
No belt, no knee wraps...trying to strengthen my abs, knees, and lower back area more. I know I can throw up more weight with a belt and knee wraps but I need to keep the ego in the ass for a little while until my abs, knees, lower back, and hip area can handle the heavy ass weight on its own.

Warm Up:

Bike- 25 minutes of light cardio

Quads

Leg Extensions- 3 warm up sets of 15-12 reps.
50 lbs x 15
75 lbs x 15
100 lbs x 15
6 working sets x 10-4 reps
140 lbs x 10 reps
180 lbs x 10 reps
220 lbs x 10 reps
260 lbs x 10 reps
300 lbs (STACK) x 8 reps
300 lbs (STACK) + 25 lb plate x 5 reps + 3 forced reps PR!!!!!!

Power Squat- 3 warm up sets, 5 working sets x 10-5 reps ATG.
warm up
135 lbs x 12 reps
225 lbs x 10
315 lbs x 10
working sets
405 lbs x 10
495 lbs x 10
585 lbs x 5
675 lbs x 5 PR!
765 lbs (STACK) You cant have more that amount of weight x 5 PR! I was never able to do this much weight without a belt and knee wraps

Leg Press-
4 plates x 15
8 plates x 12
12 plates x 10
2 plates x 50 reps Every 10 reps I change the feet positioning.

Calves
Seated Calve Raise
25 lbs x 12
45 lbs x 10
70 lbs x 10
90 lbs x 8
115 lbs x 6 reps PR! drop to 90 lbs x 5 reps drop to 45 lbs x 10 reps and I can still feel the pump in my cavles lol

Cardio- After the workout I hit the bike for 20 minutes.

I had to do more cardio and more warm up sets today because my whole hamstring area is tight as hell and my quads took a little time to get warmed up. Overall the workout was awesome and strength levels are going up.

Lowdown5
01-27-08, 8:10 pm
Shit Bro, you absolutely killed it today, PR machine! Solid!

Pizzalamp
01-27-08, 8:14 pm
No belt, no knee wraps...trying to strengthen my abs, knees, and lower back area more. I know I can throw up more weight with a belt and knee wraps but I need to keep the ego in the ass for a little while until my abs, knees, lower back, and hip area can handle the heavy ass weight on its own.

Warm Up:

Bike- 25 minutes of light cardio

Quads

Leg Extensions- 3 warm up sets of 15-12 reps.
50 lbs x 15
75 lbs x 15
100 lbs x 15
6 working sets x 10-4 reps
140 lbs x 10 reps
180 lbs x 10 reps
220 lbs x 10 reps
260 lbs x 10 reps
300 lbs (STACK) x 8 reps
300 lbs (STACK) + 25 lb plate x 5 reps + 3 forced reps PR!!!!!!

Power Squat- 3 warm up sets, 5 working sets x 10-5 reps ATG.
warm up
135 lbs x 12 reps
225 lbs x 10
315 lbs x 10
working sets
405 lbs x 10
495 lbs x 10
585 lbs x 5
675 lbs x 5 PR!
765 lbs (STACK) You cant have more that amount of weight x 5 PR! I was never able to do this much weight without a belt and knee wraps

Leg Press-
4 plates x 15
8 plates x 12
12 plates x 10
2 plates x 50 reps Every 10 reps I change the feet positioning.

Calves
Seated Calve Raise
25 lbs x 12
45 lbs x 10
70 lbs x 10
90 lbs x 8
115 lbs x 6 reps PR! drop to 90 lbs x 5 reps drop to 45 lbs x 10 reps and I can still feel the pump in my cavles lol

Cardio- After the workout I hit the bike for 20 minutes.

I had to do more cardio and more warm up sets today because my whole hamstring area is tight as hell and my quads took a little time to get warmed up. Overall the workout was awesome and strength levels are going up.
um...wow?

really great job man-those prs are craaaazy

Maccabee
01-27-08, 9:21 pm
Shit Bro, you absolutely killed it today, PR machine! Solid!

Today was a great workout. The heavier I go and the fewer exercises I do for legs I noticed the more they grow. I am learnin a lot about my body from J-Rock's split...it suits me perfectly.

um...wow?

really great job man-those prs are craaaazy

lol thanks Grant. Just doing my best.

Lowdown5
01-27-08, 9:24 pm
Find what works for you, that is crucial.

Maccabee
01-28-08, 9:38 am
Time to head down to school, afterwards I am heading down to the gym to blast my delts, abs, and 20 minutes of cardio. Peace

Maccabee
01-28-08, 1:40 pm
There is only one thing that determines if I am going to like a professor in college and that is they let me eat lol.

Thankfully, my histroy professor told me stuff my face after I asked her. I told her I was a bodybuilder etc...she actually was intrested and supportive.

Last year I told a professor I was a bber and HAVE to eat in her class...she made a nasty face and treated me differently towards the end of the semester.

So I am happy.

Fury317
01-28-08, 1:44 pm
There is only one thing that determines if I am going to like a professor in college and that is they let me eat lol.

Thankfully, my histroy professor told me stuff my face after I asked her. I told her I was a bodybuilder etc...she actually was intrested and supportive.

Last year I told a professor I was a bber and HAVE to eat in her class...she made a nasty face and treated me differently towards the end of the semester.

So I am happy.

Hey man, just came across your journey. Numbers look good. Keep up the hard work.

And Im curious waht school you go to that professors wouldnt let you eat? Im an Ohio State student and they really dont have a say in the matter. Any student can eat if they want. Maybe Im spoiled but I figured each school would be liek that.

Pizzalamp
01-28-08, 1:52 pm
there was an incident w/ my prof 2 years ago-i brought a sandwich to class and he yelled at me for a solid 2 minutes during the class

Hollow
01-28-08, 2:05 pm
Damn Pokoritel what can you say...great workout! Congrats on the PR's!

Maccabee
01-28-08, 3:20 pm
Hey man, just came across your journey. Numbers look good. Keep up the hard work.

And Im curious waht school you go to that professors wouldnt let you eat? Im an Ohio State student and they really dont have a say in the matter. Any student can eat if they want. Maybe Im spoiled but I figured each school would be liek that.

Thanks Fury. I got to Baruch College in New York City. Out here some professors dont like food in the class and others do. Some of them get really pist off. Thats just the way they are.

there was an incident w/ my prof 2 years ago-i brought a sandwich to class and he yelled at me for a solid 2 minutes during the class

lol wow thats pretty crazy. Some semesters I have to walk out of the class and eat my sandwich so my professors would not yell.

Damn Pokoritel what can you say...great workout! Congrats on the PR's!

Thanks Hollow. J-Rock's split is awesome man. I am gaining strength fast man.

Maccabee
01-28-08, 10:24 pm
Warm Ups-

Bike: 7 minutes...I got warmed up pretty fast today

Full Body Routine: grabbed 5 lb dumbbells x 10 reps per muscle just to get some blood flowing

Shoulders-

Hammer Strength Press: 6 sets x 15-4 reps. Last set 225 lbs x 4 reps.

Clean and Push Press: 6 sets x 5-1 reps. Last set 155 lbs x 2 reps.

Standing Side Laterals: 4 sets x 12-4 reps. Last set 50 lb dumbbells x 3 reps + 3 forced reps.

Standing Bent Over Laterals: 5 sets x 15-6 reps. Last set 60 lb dumbbells x 6 reps.

Standing Front Barbell Raise: 3 sets x 12-8 reps. Last set 95 lbs x 8 reps.

Abs-

Knee Raises on the dip station: 3 sets x 20

Crunches: 3 sets x 50 reps

Plate Twists: Grabbed a 25 lb plate and did regular twists like you would with a broomstick 3 sets x 25 reps

Tonight, I trained with three people and the workout went faster then I expected. My regular training partner did very well and he is becoming stronger as well. The other two guys couldn't keep up and also could not keep their ego's in their asses in the beginning of the workout until I yelled at them lol.

I am feeling stronger. The ab exercises went pretty well and my hip area did not bother me much which is a good sign. Everything is going as planned. My main goal now is to seriously strengthen my abs, lower back, and hip area as some of you may know. It wont be easy pulling 585 lbs off the floor, and when the time comes I want those three areas ready and strong. Next week I will be doing some pulling. I am not sure if I want to do it sumo or conventional. I am very comfortable with the conventional form, but the sumo might strengthen my legs more and take pressure off my lower back more. I will see how it goes.

Tomorrow, training will be at 10 pm. I am hitting back and calves.

Pizzalamp
01-28-08, 10:50 pm
Warm Ups-

Bike: 7 minutes...I got warmed up pretty fast today

Full Body Routine: grabbed 5 lb dumbbells x 10 reps per muscle just to get some blood flowing

Shoulders-

Hammer Strength Press: 6 sets x 15-4 reps. Last set 225 lbs x 4 reps.

Clean and Push Press: 6 sets x 5-1 reps. Last set 155 lbs x 2 reps.

Standing Side Laterals: 4 sets x 12-4 reps. Last set 50 lb dumbbells x 3 reps + 3 forced reps.

Standing Bent Over Laterals: 5 sets x 15-6 reps. Last set 60 lb dumbbells x 6 reps.

Standing Front Barbell Raise: 3 sets x 12-8 reps. Last set 95 lbs x 8 reps.

Abs-

Knee Raises on the dip station: 3 sets x 20

Crunches: 3 sets x 50 reps

Plate Twists: Grabbed a 25 lb plate and did regular twists like you would with a broomstick 3 sets x 25 reps

Tonight, I trained with three people and the workout went faster then I expected. My regular training partner did very well and he is becoming stronger as well. The other two guys couldn't keep up and also could not keep their ego's in their asses in the beginning of the workout until I yelled at them lol.

I am feeling stronger. The ab exercises went pretty well and my hip area did not bother me much which is a good sign. Everything is going as planned. My main goal now is to seriously strengthen my abs, lower back, and hip area as some of you may know. It wont be easy pulling 585 lbs off the floor, and when the time comes I want those three areas ready and strong. Next week I will be doing some pulling. I am not sure if I want to do it sumo or conventional. I am very comfortable with the conventional form, but the sumo might strengthen my legs more and take pressure off my lower back more. I will see how it goes.

Tomorrow, training will be at 10 pm. I am hitting back and calves.

good job danny
those clean and push presses are rough-so thats a solid number u did

oo 10pm training-i used to train around that time a few years ago-just doesnt work for me lol-i was like a zombie then -in between sets id just stare and stare at the seated calf lol

Maccabee
01-28-08, 10:57 pm
good job danny
those clean and push presses are rough-so thats a solid number u did

oo 10pm training-i used to train around that time a few years ago-just doesnt work for me lol-i was like a zombie then -in between sets id just stare and stare at the seated calf lol

Thanks Grant. I have not done clean and presses for a while so I just threw it in. Cant mess around with that exercise.

I am also a zombie but I have to train at 10 pm cause I have classes all day tomorrow. I would go at 5 am, but I have to work with my training partner as well. I cant just tell him its my way or the high way. We are a team now. I am glad he trains with me now.

The guy has a lot of potential and he is the best training partner I ever had. We push each other beyond our own limits. Since he joined me my workouts came to a new level. Everything is crazier.

Maccabee
01-29-08, 4:16 pm
I decided from this point on that I will begin using wrist straps. This is what I figured during class...(I know I know....I have to pay attention but it was the first day and the iron was on my mind).

On my last set of exercises I usually end up stopping because either its my max or for the main reason cause I am losing my grip.

So I figured why not train the way I always do...ALL OUT, and afterwards for like one set or two I apply the damn straps keep beating the shit out of my muscles with heavier weight and more reps.

I am going to try this and see how it works. If I see some nice changes in my physique then I will keep doing them. If it dont work to well then I am gonna stop.

Hollow
01-29-08, 9:41 pm
That was a mighty fine workout Pokoritel! Glad to see you have a dedicated partner such as your self!

Maccabee
01-29-08, 11:59 pm
Thanks Hollow. I am glad he is my partner. I still have work to do with him though lol. Cant call him an Animal yet...you have to earn it.

Pizzalamp
01-30-08, 12:04 am
I decided from this point on that I will begin using wrist straps. This is what I figured during class...(I know I know....I have to pay attention but it was the first day and the iron was on my mind).

On my last set of exercises I usually end up stopping because either its my max or for the main reason cause I am losing my grip.

So I figured why not train the way I always do...ALL OUT, and afterwards for like one set or two I apply the damn straps keep beating the shit out of my muscles with heavier weight and more reps.

I am going to try this and see how it works. If I see some nice changes in my physique then I will keep doing them. If it dont work to well then I am gonna stop.

straps rock!!!
all my lifts went up when i began using em
but i only use em for my heaviest sets

Maccabee
01-30-08, 12:07 am
Back

Deadlift-
No Belt:
135 lbs x 6
185 lbs x 6
225 lbs x 6
Belt:
275 lbs x 5
315 lbs x 5
365 lbs x 3
405 lbs x 1
435 lbs x 0 DAMN!!!! I got my short term goal of hitting 405lbs

To be honest deadlifting felt really weird today. For the most part these past 2 months or so all I did was strongest ranges. Full range felt a little uncomfortable.

Barbell Rows
No belt:
45 lbs x 15
95 lbs x 12
135 lbs x 10
185 lbs x 8
Belt:
225 lbs x 6 Gripp was crap
Straps: With straps these are PRs! I think my muscles will get bigger and stronger this way.
275 lbs x 4 PR
315 lbs x 1 PR All I could push out was one rep

Hammer Strength High Row
No belt:
1 plate per side x 12
2 plates per side x 10
3 plates per side x 10
4 plates per side x 4 reps + 4 forced reps PR! Never did this much weight without straps

Thats it. I got home 12am. I didnt like training at night. I will begin training in the morning.

Pizzalamp
01-30-08, 12:09 am
Back

Deadlift-
No Belt:
135 lbs x 6
185 lbs x 6
225 lbs x 6
Belt:
275 lbs x 5
315 lbs x 5
365 lbs x 3
405 lbs x 1
435 lbs x 0 DAMN!!!! I got my short term goal of hitting 405lbs

To be honest deadlifting felt really weird today. For the most part these past 2 months or so all I did was strongest ranges. Full range felt a little uncomfortable.

Barbell Rows
No belt:
45 lbs x 15
95 lbs x 12
135 lbs x 10
185 lbs x 8
Belt:
225 lbs x 6 Gripp was crap
Straps: With straps these are PRs! I think my muscles will get bigger and stronger this way.
275 lbs x 4 PR
315 lbs x 1 PR All I could push out was one rep

Hammer Strength High Row
No belt:
1 plate per side x 12
2 plates per side x 10
3 plates per side x 10
4 plates per side x 4 reps + 4 forced reps PR! Never did this much weight without straps

Thats it. I got home 12am. I didnt like training at night. I will begin training in the morning.

awesome bro
u got some huge numbers danny

Maccabee
01-30-08, 12:15 am
awesome bro
u got some huge numbers danny

Thanks Grant. However, I was disapointed about the deadlifting today.

Pizzalamp
01-30-08, 12:19 am
Thanks Grant. However, I was disapointed about the deadlifting today.

theres always next time bro
deds arent going anywhere
dont dwell on the deads missed-dont forget u got some other great prs

Maccabee
01-30-08, 12:25 am
theres always next time bro
deds arent going anywhere
dont dwell on the deads missed-dont forget u got some other great prs

Ya your right man. I should not dwell upon them to much.

Hollow
01-30-08, 6:35 am
That was a great back session even if you weren't pleased with the dead's. Like Pizzalamp said, don't dwell on the missed dead's. Congrats on the multiple PR's!

Maccabee
01-30-08, 9:50 am
That was a great back session even if you weren't pleased with the dead's. Like Pizzalamp said, don't dwell on the missed dead's. Congrats on the multiple PR's!

Thanks Hollow. You are right...in time the numbers will probably rise.

Lowdown5
01-30-08, 10:14 am
Thanks Hollow. You are right...in time the numbers will probably rise.

Probably rise? They will rise Bro, you make em rise. Get focused on it and make it happen. I know you can do it but you have to believe you can do it.

Maccabee
01-30-08, 10:24 am
Probably rise? They will rise Bro, you make em rise. Get focused on it and make it happen. I know you can do it but you have to believe you can do it.

Damn right LD! I must BELIEVE and then it shall be DONE.

Lowdown5
01-30-08, 10:28 am
Damn right LD! I must BELIEVE and then it shall be DONE.

Now you are talking.

This is a quote creditted to Evil Kneivel, the motorcycle daredevil,

"What is possible is done, what is impossible will be done"

Do what you set your mind to, what other can't believe you can do. Because only you decide whatyou can or can't do.

Maccabee
01-30-08, 5:45 pm
Now you are talking.

This is a quote creditted to Evil Kneivel, the motorcycle daredevil,

"What is possible is done, what is impossible will be done"

Do what you set your mind to, what other can't believe you can do. Because only you decide whatyou can or can't do.

Wow! now that is an inspiring quote. I know what must be done and I will make sure to get it done. Thanks for the kick in the ass. Time to blast the pecs. Peace

Maccabee
01-31-08, 12:07 am
Today was a great day. Training went by really well. I made a few minor changes in my routine. This is how it went down:

Warm Up

Cardio- 15 minutes

Full Body Routine- 5 lb dumbbells x 10 reps per muscle to get some blood flow going

Chest

Flat Dumbbell Bench Press- 6 sets x 15-4 reps. Last set 95 lbs x 4 reps.

Incline Barbell Bench Press- 5 sets x 20-10 reps. Last set 135 lbs x 10 reps. The previous 4 sets were in the 20-15 rep range.

Hammer Strength Press- 4 sets x 12-6 reps. Last set 2 plates per side x 4 reps +2 forced reps PR!. Feeling stronger on this exercise. I usually have trouble hitting 2 plates...but not today and never again.

Machine Flyes- 4 sets x 15-6 reps. Last set 240 lbs x 6 reps PR!. Felt strong on these as well.

Calves

Hack Squat Calf Raise- 7 sets x 20-15 reps. Last set 3 plates per side x 15 reps PR!. Wow! I was surprised with the weight I hit and for the reps as well. My calves are getting stronger.

I was wrong about my training partners. They are talking to much about useless things during the workout. It aggrevated me...I told em to stop nicely but they did not listen. Next time I am going to tell em again to be quite or its over. I don't have time to waste especially with 6 classes this semester.

I love the forum a lot but due to all the work I have to do these next few months I will be coming to just post my workouts. I will talk to every one later. Good night Animals. I will try to visit all of your logs on the weekends. So I want to see some PR's out of all of you. Strength and Honor.

Hollow
01-31-08, 6:34 am
Damn fine Chest workout Pokoritel and congrats on the PR's! Good luck with your classes this semester.

I see you added the Evil Kneivel quote to your sig, that is a great one!

Maccabee
01-31-08, 9:58 am
Damn fine Chest workout Pokoritel and congrats on the PR's! Good luck with your classes this semester.

I see you added the Evil Kneivel quote to your sig, that is a great one!

Thank you Hollow. The chest workout went by really well. My classes are awesome...I just need to stay really organized if I am going to survive all 6 along with 5 group projects.

I got the Evil Kneivel quote from Lowdown.

Other then that how you doin? How is work...life...training?

Hollow
01-31-08, 12:04 pm
Thank you Hollow. The chest workout went by really well. My classes are awesome...I just need to stay really organized if I am going to survive all 6 along with 5 group projects.

I got the Evil Kneivel quote from Lowdown.

Other then that how you doin? How is work...life...training?

I am doing pretty damn good and work, well work is work. Training is going pretty good, actually now have a log going.

Maccabee
01-31-08, 3:53 pm
I am doing pretty damn good and work, well work is work. Training is going pretty good, actually now have a log going.

Awesome. I am gonna check it out soon. Peace

Maccabee
01-31-08, 3:55 pm
My legs have improved a lot compared to the way they were before. However, my back looks like its losing some size so I am going to split it up into two days. One day I will work on power and the other more on isolation.

I have done that in the past and it worked really well. Also, this weeks dieting sucks because of my classes and all. I got my schedule figured out and its time to eat.

Training will begin again on Sunday with Back (Power), Biceps, Calves, and cardio for 20 minutes.

Mr. Dead
02-01-08, 1:07 pm
My legs have improved a lot compared to the way they were before. However, my back looks like its losing some size so I am going to split it up into two days. One day I will work on power and the other more on isolation.

I have done that in the past and it worked really well. Also, this weeks dieting sucks because of my classes and all. I got my schedule figured out and its time to eat.

Training will begin again on Sunday with Back (Power), Biceps, Calves, and cardio for 20 minutes.

I hit some good back improvements by splitting thickness and width exrcises, but power and isolation should get you there, too. Keep up the awesome job!

Maccabee
02-01-08, 2:20 pm
I hit some good back improvements by splitting thickness and width exrcises, but power and isolation should get you there, too. Keep up the awesome job!

Thanks Mr.Dead. I am gonna keep working hard.

mchik
02-01-08, 2:44 pm
Flipped through your journey bro, and I'm subbed...good stuff here.

Maccabee
02-01-08, 2:56 pm
Flipped through your journey bro, and I'm subbed...good stuff here.

Thanks mchik. Also, if you got any advice to throw my way...maybe some nice bulking dieting tips or training...please do so. Thanks

mchik
02-01-08, 2:59 pm
Thanks mchik. Also, if you got any advice to throw my way...maybe some nice bulking dieting tips or training...please do so. Thanks

same goes for me bro.....knowledge is like money....can't ever get enough LOL.

Maccabee
02-02-08, 6:21 pm
I changed my split around to improve my back so starting tomorrow Sunday February 3rd I will be hitting Back (power & thickness), biceps, calves, and cardio for 20-30 minutes.

Lowdown5
02-02-08, 6:26 pm
You have some great dedication Bro, I know there is nothing you cannot accomplish if you set your mind to it. Hit that new split hard and get that back big, thick and wide!

Maccabee
02-02-08, 6:45 pm
You have some great dedication Bro, I know there is nothing you cannot accomplish if you set your mind to it. Hit that new split hard and get that back big, thick and wide!

Thanks LD.

Maccabee
02-02-08, 6:59 pm
Life is getting harder and harder... NO SHIT! Thats the whole fuckin point. How do people expect to reach a certain level without having problems and taking up challenges. Nobody asks for hardships or problems however it happens. Some people live an easy life and others dont. That doesnt make you strong or weak. What makes you strong is if you beat the hardships. Is if you get up and fight. What makes you weak is if you stay on the ground. The sooner a person realizes and accepts that is what life is all about the sooner they will become successful. Then again success never ends. You can always become mentally, physically, and spiritually stronger. Thats a FACT!

I was intimidated the fisrt day back at college. I have 6 classes...5 of them include group projects. I am going to be training 6 times a week because that is what works for me. I have to eat 6-8 times a day. All the free extra time I got I go to work and help out at the family business. Thats a lot of shit to do in one semester. None the less it must be done.

To be honest all I did this past week was complain. I did more complaining then planning. I realized that this morning. I got my ass up and organized myself. I set goals...short term and long term regarding school, training, eating, and work. Anything and everything I can improve I set a damn goal.

I will not stop and I will not fail. You got to get up... set the goal...visualize the attack...and make a move.

patrick
02-02-08, 7:11 pm
well said - "its not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog!!!"

Maccabee
02-02-08, 7:34 pm
well said - "its not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog!!!"

Damn right brother.

Hollow
02-02-08, 8:14 pm

Lowdown5 said it best! Your dedication is second to none Pokoritel!

Maccabee
02-03-08, 9:01 am
Lowdown5 said it best! Your dedication is second to none Pokoritel!

Thanks Hollow.

Maccabee
02-03-08, 9:11 am
Every month or two I will be putting up a progress report. I use the mirror a lot, but I also like to measure as well.

By the way last time I did my measurements was around January 10th I think. I gained a lot of size cause of the rebound after my diet

Currently
Body Weight: 200 lbs..... Last time I was 190 lbs so +10 lbs
Shoulders: 52 1/2..... Last time etc... 46 1/2 inches so + 6 inches
Chest: 44 1/2..... 42 1/2 inches so + 2 inches
Arms: 16 1/4..... 15 1/2 so + 3/4 inche
Waist: 37 inches..... Gained 3 inches
Quads: 26 1/2 inches..... Gained 1/2 inch
Calves: 15 inches.... Gained a whole inch (started blasting them 2-3 times a week...its working)

By the way I also got a bunch of new stretch marks on my chest/shoulder area...its all over. I gained a whole inch on my calves which I am happy about. I am not surprised about the waist cause I have been eating a lot. Allright then I have a long day a head of me so I will talk to everyone later. Peace

Lowdown5
02-03-08, 9:28 am
Holy shit Bro, you are getting fuckin huge! Damn, I am impressed!

Maccabee
02-03-08, 10:36 am
Holy shit Bro, you are getting fuckin huge! Damn, I am impressed!

Thanks Lowdown. Hard work always pays off in one way or another.

Maccabee
02-03-08, 8:01 pm
Every one is watching the super bowl today so the gym was EMPTY...AWESOME!!!

NO BELT OR STRAPS TODAY

Back
Good mornings- Last time I did this exercise was in the summer around august and I hit 185 for 1 rep
Warm ups blah blah blah
Working sets
135 lbs x 20 reps
165 lbs x 5 reps
195 lbs x 5 reps PR!
225 lbs x 3 reps PR!
255 lbs x 3 reps PR! lol
285 lbs x 3 reps PR! lol I am surprised as hell
315 lbs x 3 reps PR! lol get out of my house lol

Barbell Rows-
45 lbs x 20 reps
95 lbs x 20 reps
135 lbs x 20 reps
185 lbs x 20 reps Thats a PR! without straps
225 lbs x 10 reps

Dumbbell Rows-
40 lbs x 15
55 lbs x 15
80 lbs x 15
100 lbs x 10
115 lbs x 10 Without straps I think its a PR
130 lbs x 6 reps PR!!!!!

HS HIGH ROW- I did not grip the handles...this time I gripped it all the way from the front sorry cant describe to well.
1 pps x 20
2 pps x 10
3 pps x 4

Alt DB Curl- my arms were dead at this point
15's x 12
25's x 10
35's x 10
45's x 8
55's x 4 drop to 30's x 7 drop to 15's x 8 wow nasty pump

DB Preacher Curl... I used a light db and did these really slow crazy ass pump
10 lb x 15
15 lb x 15
20 lb x 15 I think maybe I should of gone heavier but none the less I got a crazy pump

Leg Press Calve Raise
1 pps x 30
2 pps x 30
3 pps x 20
4 pps x 15

I lost my belt and I couldnt find it today. The best part was that I found it in the gym and no one stole it...thank god lol. I left my belt there for 3 days lol. Other then that my workout was awesome. Gm's felt really good and did not piss me off much. I think I will do these more often. I am tired lol...time to stuff my face.

widdlewade44
02-03-08, 8:11 pm
Solid workout bro! Congrats on all those PRs today. Keeping it Animal, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Lowdown5
02-03-08, 8:37 pm
Holy shit Bro, you were a PR machine today. Strong session, you gotta be pumped!!

Maccabee
02-03-08, 8:39 pm
Solid workout bro! Congrats on all those PRs today. Keeping it Animal, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Thanks Kevin. It was a crazy workout.

Holy shit Bro, you were a PR machine today. Strong session, you gotta be pumped!!

The pump was damn good.

Maccabee
02-03-08, 9:53 pm
GIANTS WON THE SUPERBOWL.... lol YEAH!!!!!

I am not a football fan anyways...for my marketing class I had to watch the commercials. It was a pretty damn good game. Congrats to them. Peace

Pizzalamp
02-03-08, 10:16 pm
Every one is watching the super bowl today so the gym was EMPTY...AWESOME!!!

NO BELT OR STRAPS TODAY

Back
Good mornings- Last time I did this exercise was in the summer around august and I hit 185 for 1 rep
Warm ups blah blah blah
Working sets
135 lbs x 20 reps
165 lbs x 5 reps
195 lbs x 5 reps PR!
225 lbs x 3 reps PR!
255 lbs x 3 reps PR! lol
285 lbs x 3 reps PR! lol I am surprised as hell
315 lbs x 3 reps PR! lol get out of my house lol

Barbell Rows-
45 lbs x 20 reps
95 lbs x 20 reps
135 lbs x 20 reps
185 lbs x 20 reps Thats a PR! without straps
225 lbs x 10 reps

Dumbbell Rows-
40 lbs x 15
55 lbs x 15
80 lbs x 15
100 lbs x 10
115 lbs x 10 Without straps I think its a PR
130 lbs x 6 reps PR!!!!!

HS HIGH ROW- I did not grip the handles...this time I gripped it all the way from the front sorry cant describe to well.
1 pps x 20
2 pps x 10
3 pps x 4

Alt DB Curl- my arms were dead at this point
15's x 12
25's x 10
35's x 10
45's x 8
55's x 4 drop to 30's x 7 drop to 15's x 8 wow nasty pump

DB Preacher Curl... I used a light db and did these really slow crazy ass pump
10 lb x 15
15 lb x 15
20 lb x 15 I think maybe I should of gone heavier but none the less I got a crazy pump

Leg Press Calve Raise
1 pps x 30
2 pps x 30
3 pps x 20
4 pps x 15

I lost my belt and I couldnt find it today. The best part was that I found it in the gym and no one stole it...thank god lol. I left my belt there for 3 days lol. Other then that my workout was awesome. Gm's felt really good and did not piss me off much. I think I will do these more often. I am tired lol...time to stuff my face.

awesome job bro
all those prs are great

Maccabee
02-04-08, 8:28 am
awesome job bro
all those prs are great

Thanks Grant. The workout was awesome and now I am soar all over lol.

TXPWRLFTR
02-04-08, 8:38 am
Nice work session there!
Lift Large!

Hollow
02-04-08, 9:05 am
Outstanding workout Pokoritel! Congrats on the one PR...no two PR's...the multiple PR's!

Maccabee
02-04-08, 10:29 am
Nice work session there!
Lift Large!

Thanks bro. My back and biceps are really soar now lol.

Outstanding workout Pokoritel! Congrats on the one PR...no two PR's...the multiple PR's!

I didnt really expect that to happen. I thought I would of gotten 225 x 1 for the Gm's. As I kept going it was just to damn light lol.

mchik
02-04-08, 3:45 pm
Awesome back day. Killin PRs left and right!

Maccabee
02-04-08, 4:39 pm
Awesome back day. Killin PRs left and right!

Thanks michik, it was awesome. My training partner is dieng lol.

Maccabee
02-04-08, 4:40 pm
I am screwed

I owe the collections burue cash because all of a sudden I dont EXIST with my insurance shit.

Now I have to pay the hospital bill.

This means no more 6 meals a day, supps, etc... for like a month or two.

This ruins everything. I guess it could be worst.

Lowdown5
02-04-08, 6:24 pm
I am screwed

I owe the collections burue cash because all of a sudden I dont EXIST with my insurance shit.

Now I have to pay the hospital bill.

This means no more 6 meals a day, supps, etc... for like a month or two.

This ruins everything. I guess it could be worst.

Some way some how you WILL find a way to overcome this adversity. Focus, stay strong and if I can be of any help please let me know.

Hollow
02-04-08, 7:54 pm
Once again Lowdown5 has said it best...with your determination you will dig down deep to overcome this challenge.

Maccabee
02-04-08, 9:06 pm
Some way some how you WILL find a way to overcome this adversity. Focus, stay strong and if I can be of any help please let me know.

Once again Lowdown5 has said it best...with your determination you will dig down deep to overcome this challenge.

I will be ok guys. I just need to find a way to get my protien in. I have enough food for a week and a half. I dont know what I am gonna do afterwards. I will think of something. Most likely I will be eating a lot of eggs, cans of tuna, turkey slices. Thats really cheap and not to bad. Well this is life...adapt and overcome.

Lowdown5
02-04-08, 9:08 pm
I will be ok guys. I just need to find a way to get my protien in. I have enough food for a week and a half. I dont know what I am gonna do afterwards. I will think of something. Most likely I will be eating a lot of eggs, cans of tuna, turkey slices. Thats really cheap and not to bad. Well this is life...adapt and overcome.

Make the best of it, I know you will conquer!

Maccabee
02-04-08, 9:16 pm
Shoulders
Dumbbell Presses-
15's x 20
25's x 20
35's x 20
45's x 12
55's x 10
65's x 4

Standing Side Laterals-
15's x 20
25's x 20
35's x 6

Barbell Shrugs
135 x 20
225 x 20
315 x 10
225 x 15
135 x 30

Seated Bent Over Two Armed Rows- this hits my rear delts mad good
30's x 15
55's x 12
75's x 6

Seated Barbell Press
95 x 10
115 x 10
135 x 3

Leg Raises- 3 x 20

Crunches 3 x 50

mcbeast
02-04-08, 9:45 pm
Make the best of it, I know you will conquer!

adapt&overcome

Got it tattoeed on my back bro.It can always be worse,you could be losing a limb or something.So get your shit together,get back to store brand stuff an sacrifice a bit.Lemme get your address,and i got instant oats for ya

Maccabee
02-04-08, 11:59 pm
adapt&overcome

Got it tattoeed on my back bro.It can always be worse,you could be losing a limb or something.So get your shit together,get back to store brand stuff an sacrifice a bit.Lemme get your address,and i got instant oats for ya

I know what must be done and I will do it. I know that it can always be worst I am thankful for everything G-d has given me. I will be ok. Also, thanks for the oats thing but I am ok. NO biggy. Thanks bro I appreciate it though lol. Peace

krazyassmexican
02-05-08, 11:07 am
what up freaky freak!
how's diet doing?!

mcbeast
02-05-08, 11:11 am
anytime bro,hey you only live in new york,we should get together to train sometime

Maccabee
02-05-08, 1:09 pm
what up freaky freak!
how's diet doing?!

Everything is going great krazy. Dieting is going allright... just eating clean and lots of it. Since mid-January I gained 10 lbs already. How is everything going with you bro?

anytime bro,hey you only live in new york,we should get together to train sometime

That is a great idea. Once I finish up this semester we will definetly train. I will contact you when the semester is done.

Maccabee
02-05-08, 1:11 pm
Tonight I am hitting Quads and Calves. I am gonna do some raw squatting. I plan on hitting a record. Peace

Mr. Dead
02-05-08, 2:11 pm
Good luck with blasting the quads and calves! Hit a record? Destroy the record!!

Maccabee
02-05-08, 5:25 pm
Good luck with blasting the quads and calves! Hit a record? Destroy the record!!

Thanks Mr.Dead. I am gonna kill my legs tonight.

Maccabee
02-05-08, 5:26 pm
Victor Richards...this guy is a beast. I am doing research on him and he inspires me in so many ways. I just wish there was more stuff that I can find on him.

mcbeast
02-05-08, 5:27 pm
You got this shit dude,prs are mental!!
im expecting good news,ya got alot of shit to deal with,take it out on the iron!