PDA

View Full Version : Philippine Animals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

soulspline
01-10-08, 9:30 pm
Philippine Animals

anyone from pinas here? or born there? any pinoy's who are dedicated to the sport? who's in 200% ? any one that can handle the sport...well contact me and we'll start sometin here bros

we cant be left behind....

soulspline
01-21-08, 7:31 am
ok i found a pinoy animal guys! yeeeehaw!!!!! were gonna houl him up in this sport!

miguelito
01-21-08, 8:22 am
Mga kapatid. Tara na, let's start something fckin' productive!!!

soulspline
01-21-08, 9:22 am
just post here brothers! if your a pinoy hardcore animal!

miguelito
01-21-08, 9:13 pm
bakit nga pala coordinator pending parin tayo?

soulspline
01-21-08, 10:07 pm
bakit nga pala coordinator pending parin tayo?

bec were only 2 pinoy animal here... we need to houl more :) but we can work things out.

soulspline
03-10-08, 6:58 am
if anymore from philippines pls post here so we can grow thanx

soulspline
05-07-08, 7:19 pm
if any of you guys are from philippines shoot me a line so i can include ya in

Elite
05-07-08, 8:37 pm
Camusta parre's.
This guapo man hopes you get this together. I have a lot of good fillipino colleagues and i know how honestly and hard you guys work. Would be great to see this happen.

soulspline
05-08-08, 12:04 am
Camusta parre's.
This guapo man hopes you get this together. I have a lot of good fillipino colleagues and i know how honestly and hard you guys work. Would be great to see this happen.

wow your from london and you can speak tagalog? :) excellent
thats great news hope they visit the forum or get infected by the iron bug :)

randomperosn
05-29-08, 3:52 pm
hey guys...im from the philippines too....gona be buying animal pak and mstak wen im done with my cut! (on centrum now hehe....mahal ng animal pak eh)

DEADn
05-31-08, 11:44 am
Although I am not from the Philippines my wife is. She is from Pembo district of Makati City. Her mom has moved to San Joaquin, if I spelled that right.

Only gym I know of near there is the one on Pasay Road not very far from where Makati Ave meets it. If this group is stilll rocking I may post here again when my wife and I make a trip back there.

Psycho77
06-19-08, 9:02 pm
ey everyone.

Vince here from Las Pinas. Just got into the sport 3 months ago and I'm hooked big time.
Training hard all the time, 4x a week. Will keep pushing harder and harder each session.

Glad to know there are local guys who are into the iron grind like me. Hope to meet you all sometime and talk chops and training.

I'm focused on gaining seriously huge mass, the most I can latch onto my 5'6 frame. Tho I still have a bit of a tummy, I don't mind (yet), I'll deal with that when I cut when I'm big enough.

I ordered my Animal Pak, Animal Pump and Animal Cuts already. My auntie will send it over in a package from Vegas soon. Can't wait to get my hands on em and hit the plates with renewed intensity.

soulspline
06-19-08, 9:19 pm
hey guys...im from the philippines too....gona be buying animal pak and mstak wen im done with my cut! (on centrum now hehe....mahal ng animal pak eh)

ah yes finally someone from pinas!!!! m stak is good bro its cheaper to buy it on healthy options

where ya from man?

introduce yer self here :)

soulspline
06-19-08, 9:19 pm
Although I am not from the Philippines my wife is. She is from Pembo district of Makati City. Her mom has moved to San Joaquin, if I spelled that right.

Only gym I know of near there is the one on Pasay Road not very far from where Makati Ave meets it. If this group is stilll rocking I may post here again when my wife and I make a trip back there.

thats great to know man excellent good to have you here aswell bro

soulspline
06-19-08, 9:21 pm
ey everyone.

Vince here from Las Pinas. Just got into the sport 3 months ago and I'm hooked big time.
Training hard all the time, 4x a week. Will keep pushing harder and harder each session.

Glad to know there are local guys who are into the iron grind like me. Hope to meet you all sometime and talk chops and training.

I'm focused on gaining seriously huge mass, the most I can latch onto my 5'6 frame. Tho I still have a bit of a tummy, I don't mind (yet), I'll deal with that when I cut when I'm big enough.

I ordered my Animal Pak, Animal Pump and Animal Cuts already. My auntie will send it over in a package from Vegas soon. Can't wait to get my hands on em and hit the plates with renewed intensity.

ah excellente! im from cavite city bro jut keep on pumpin be as strong as an ox! cut if you have a lot of mass bro if yer 220 lbs gain alot o muscle and keep the iron comming!

i might held a meet some time this year so pump your guts fellow animals

soulspline
06-19-08, 9:24 pm
post your journey aswell so we can see each others work out

Psycho77
06-19-08, 9:47 pm
ah excellente! im from cavite city bro jut keep on pumpin be as strong as an ox! cut if you have a lot of mass bro if yer 220 lbs gain alot o muscle and keep the iron comming!

i might held a meet some time this year so pump your guts fellow animals

You can count on it bro. I give it my all with each session. Today is leg day..................hell starts at 12pm. I'll push out the extra sh*t for that meet bro. Hope to see you guys.

yeah I'll post my journey soon. Still getting accustomed to the site.

soulspline
06-19-08, 10:53 pm
You can count on it bro. I give it my all with each session. Today is leg day..................hell starts at 12pm. I'll push out the extra sh*t for that meet bro. Hope to see you guys.

yeah I'll post my journey soon. Still getting accustomed to the site.

hahahahha ayos! leg day push it till you cant walk home! better call home to pick you up in the gym bro!
keep it strong and keep safe

Psycho77
06-19-08, 10:56 pm
hahahahha ayos! leg day push it till you cant walk home! better call home to pick you up in the gym bro!
keep it strong and keep safe

hahahahahahah, may driver pag leg day pre. walk in, crawl out.

soulspline
06-19-08, 11:17 pm
hahahahahahah, may driver pag leg day pre. walk in, crawl out.
yun pla ayos bro hahahah

Psycho77
06-20-08, 3:16 am
yun pla ayos bro hahahah

you just gotta love leg day...............im dead

thenothingthatis
06-20-08, 4:40 am
hey guys where do you all live? introduce yourselves naman. i'm 24 and i live in katipunan. im pretty new to animal, just starting my second cycle of m-stak/pump. have any of you guys tried test? It's not yet available in healthy options, so if any one can tell me where to get it in manila, many thanks!

Psycho77
06-20-08, 5:42 am
hey guys where do you all live? introduce yourselves naman. i'm 24 and i live in katipunan. im pretty new to animal, just starting my second cycle of m-stak/pump. have any of you guys tried test? It's not yet available in healthy options, so if any one can tell me where to get it in manila, many thanks!

vince here, 31, las pinas. been lifting for 3 months. (yeah, noob) but I love it. I buy my Animal supps from the states, ordered online then relatives or friends hand carry it or send it over here. I love my Pumps.

I got hooked up with a "supplier" that can get Animal products but they are just too expensive for me. (sobra na patong) Maybe you can message me what are looking for and I can pass it on. No 'patong' of course, we're all in this together bro.

V

thenothingthatis
06-20-08, 6:22 am
vince here, 31, las pinas. been lifting for 3 months. (yeah, noob) but I love it. I buy my Animal supps from the states, ordered online then relatives or friends hand carry it or send it over here. I love my Pumps.

I got hooked up with a "supplier" that can get Animal products but they are just too expensive for me. (sobra na patong) Maybe you can message me what are looking for and I can pass it on. No 'patong' of course, we're all in this together bro.

V

sent you a pm, man. thanks for the help. yea we're in this togetha!

soulspline
06-20-08, 7:28 am

im harvey bro the starter of this thread nice to meet you. yeap test aint available yet but the owner of healthy options ordered one for me ill tell you if its ok...they said the store will be stocking allof the animal products from now on

post your journey brothers :)

thenothingthatis
06-20-08, 7:45 am
im harvey bro the starter of this thread nice to meet you. yeap test aint available yet but the owner of healthy options ordered one for me ill tell you if its ok...they said the store will be stocking allof the animal products from now on

when is it arriving and how much are they selling it?

Psycho77
06-20-08, 7:51 am

ey that's nice to know.

thanks for the heads up harvey.

thenothingthatis
06-20-08, 8:02 am
do you guys have bodyspace? it's nice to know there are filipino animals!

Psycho77
06-20-08, 8:31 am
do you guys have bodyspace? it's nice to know there are filipino animals!

working on mine, i'll post when i'm done. I'm also working on my journey.

J-Dawg
06-20-08, 8:43 am
Magandang umaga fellas. Looks like this thread is heating up! Let us know if we can help out in anyway.

Psycho77
06-20-08, 8:45 am
Magandang umaga fellas. Looks like this thread is heating up! Let us know if we can help out in anyway.

magandang umaga din!!!

soulspline
06-20-08, 6:49 pm

you know abit f tagalog j dawg nice bro - will surely give ya a shout when we need one. thanx bro for the support

soulspline
06-20-08, 6:50 pm
when is it arriving and how much are they selling it?
dont know yet but probably might be abit same in the animal shop prices

soulspline
06-20-08, 6:52 pm
ey that's nice to know.

thanks for the heads up harvey.

welcome , one time before we do a meet youse guys shld take test so we can be all buff up!

soulspline
06-20-08, 6:53 pm
working on mine, i'll post when i'm done. I'm also working on my journey.

we will be waiting for your journey bro

soulspline
06-20-08, 6:56 pm
by he way fellow pinoy animals spread the iron disease and recruit more people- but remember to recruit only those who are in 110% in this game no posers allowed no bullcrap only those who lift the damn iron, yet is approachable - timid yet carries a big stick!

thenothingthatis
06-20-08, 8:25 pm
by he way fellow pinoy animals spread the iron disease and recruit more people- but remember to recruit only those who are in 110% in this game no posers allowed no bullcrap only those who lift the damn iron, yet is approachable - timid yet carries a big stick!

soul, how long you been lifting? me, just a year and a half. altho i see myself doing it foreva. keep us posted on the healthy options order. im getting mine from MPMass for now, until he tires of me lol.

MPMASS, yea post your bodyspace here when you're done.

Psycho77
06-20-08, 10:07 pm
soul, how long you been lifting? me, just a year and a half. altho i see myself doing it foreva. keep us posted on the healthy options order. im getting mine from MPMass for now, until he tires of me lol.

hehehehehe, got bored last night so I did biceps and forearms, got a good pump. Now i can't type for sh*t. Forearms frozen................so I only have on thing to do first this morning.............hit it again..........hard.

soulspline
06-20-08, 10:27 pm

well im in my week 18 of hard training - been lifting since 2004 but those days are full of crap
before i want to be a sexy ab rockin body builder.... but guess what nothing happened... then i stumbled upon animal in late aug last year, since then i changed my perspective in the sport- now my main goal is to better my self tru discipline aswell as to be strong as an ox and as big as a house - people here in the Philippines tend to see this sport as " pare may abs kana ba?" or " how much do you bench tol?" or " pare turok na tayo" pucha damn them pare iba tayo - kaya tayo nand2 to be different from all those shit heads- we will leave our mark as we lift those friggin weights!

staple supps ko lang ay pack at cycle on and off ng mstak with every after meal ng uni liver

im also new to this animal but i dont see noobs--- maski ano ka noob o advance level, isa lang pare we push ourselves to the limits and thats what matters most hahahahahah

soulspline
06-20-08, 10:28 pm

hehehehehe, got bored last night so I did biceps and forearms, got a good pump. Now i can't type for sh*t. Forearms frozen................so I only have on thing to do first this morning.............hit it again..........hard.

thats great- remember to get plenty o rest bro! and eat alot of eggs! and red meat!
cheat day na tayo sat na pucha steak na to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psycho77
06-20-08, 10:35 pm
thats great- remember to get plenty o rest bro! and eat alot of eggs! and red meat!

ayt........have a good time bro. I dont lift weekends, daming tao sa gym, ubos plato. Weekends is usually car maintenance and family time for me. But of course, I do make exceptions. Nice, I love steak, esp rare.

soulspline
06-20-08, 10:45 pm
ayt........have a good time bro. I dont lift weekends, daming tao sa gym, ubos plato. Weekends is usually car maintenance and family time for me. But of course, I do make exceptions. Nice, I love steak, esp rare.

great enjoy the weekend bro

thenothingthatis
06-20-08, 10:51 pm
" pare turok na tayo"

sorry bro, what do you mean by turok na tayo? lolz first time i heard that

thenothingthatis
06-20-08, 10:52 pm

lolz tomorrow im cooking buffalo wings!!!!! cant wait

Psycho77
06-20-08, 11:11 pm
well im in my week 18 of hard training - been lifting since 2004 but those days are full of crap
before i want to be a sexy ab rockin body builder.... but guess what nothing happened... then i stumbled upon animal in late aug last year, since then i changed my perspective in the sport- now my main goal is to better my self tru discipline aswell as to be strong as an ox and as big as a house - people here in the Philippines tend to see this sport as " pare may abs kana ba?" or " how much do you bench tol?" or " pare turok na tayo" pucha damn them pare iba tayo - kaya tayo nand2 to be different from all those shit heads- we will leave our mark as we lift those friggin weights!

staple supps ko lang ay pack at cycle on and off ng mstak with every after meal ng uni liver

im also new to this animal but i dont see noobs--- maski ano ka noob o advance level, isa lang pare we push ourselves to the limits and thats what matters most hahahahahah

can't agree with you more bro. In my old gym, ganyan mentality. Its like when you walk in you have etched on your forehead the digits of your best bench, curls or squats. I don't go by the numbers, i go by the feel. Karga plato and lift pag naabot agad ang 12 reps, add more....keep adding till I can barely make 12. Lock it down and get to work.

Yup, we push to the limit. Noob or advanced, a limit is a limit. I lift not to brag i can lift more than you, I do it so i can prove to myself i am better than who i used to be. The 'me' a week or a month ago.

Tagal ka na din pala. You have must a really good foundation on you.

Psycho77
06-20-08, 11:12 pm

oy....bad yan

thenothingthatis
06-20-08, 11:27 pm
you know what im thinking? when we're all bulking, we can probably meet up at a gym and do our workouts. and then after we can go to an eat all you can place. hahahahahahaha

Psycho77
06-20-08, 11:29 pm
you know what im thinking? when we're all bulking, we can probably meet up at a gym and do our workouts. and then after we can go to an eat all you can place. hahahahahahaha

sounds like a plan bro.......im out, going to makati. catch you guys later.

soulspline
06-21-08, 1:04 am

pare yun yung mga nag rroids - masama yun tol may mga ganun

soulspline
06-21-08, 1:04 am
can't agree with you more bro. In my old gym, ganyan mentality. Its like when you walk in you have etched on your forehead the digits of your best bench, curls or squats. I don't go by the numbers, i go by the feel. Karga plato and lift pag naabot agad ang 12 reps, add more....keep adding till I can barely make 12. Lock it down and get to work.

Yup, we push to the limit. Noob or advanced, a limit is a limit. I lift not to brag i can lift more than you, I do it so i can prove to myself i am better than who i used to be. The 'me' a week or a month ago.

Tagal ka na din pala. You have must a really good foundation on you.

thats the animal bro!

soulspline
06-21-08, 1:05 am
lolz tomorrow im cooking buffalo wings!!!!! cant wait

wow thats gewd bro!!!! tasty!

Psycho77
06-21-08, 6:51 am
Its not complete but this is what I have so far. I'll work on it from day to day.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/mpmass/

I'm still working on my Journey. Will post it soon.

thenothingthatis
06-22-08, 3:12 am
mpmass, 400 lbs on the bench, that's sick man. good luck on your journey!

this storm sucks ass. i was all wet because of it earlier this morning, and when i got to the gym, it turns out they're closed because of the weather. i was so pumped to do my deadlifts today. ate a big breakfast. now the calories are just sitting on my belly. yech.

Psycho77
06-22-08, 5:41 am
mpmass, 400 lbs on the bench, that's sick man. good luck on your journey!

this storm sucks ass. i was all wet because of it earlier this morning, and when i got to the gym, it turns out they're closed because of the weather. i was so pumped to do my deadlifts today. ate a big breakfast. now the calories are just sitting on my belly. yech.

thanks bro!

my gym was closed as well coz it was raining inside as well as outside.

thenothingthatis
06-22-08, 5:50 am
your sig, who's it by?

Psycho77
06-22-08, 5:55 am
your sig, who's it by?

The Journey, Week 11....."IN TOO DEEP"

Psycho77
06-22-08, 6:21 am
Guys,

Is there a sticker for the ANIMAL ABC?

I thinking of putting a sticker on my car like "philippine ABC"

Psycho77
06-22-08, 6:25 am

Hi Bro,

I just like to ask if there is an official ANIMAL ABC sticker?

I thinking of putting one on my car like "Philippine ABC" or something.

If non, would it be alright to have one made?

thanks bro.

James_Rambo
06-22-08, 6:32 am
damn....didn't even know that this thread was here! lol. I'm 100% PINOY as well, I'm in the United States Marine Corps stationed in HAWAII, and been in for 7 years now, been in the grind for 4 years...and its a battle my FILIPINO BROTHERS. Glad to hear that some of my peeps are in this beloved passion that is our lifestyle.

SEMPER FIDELIS~
Sgt. Ramirez

My supps:
TEST
STAK
PUMP
PAK
REAL GAINS

My stats:
5'7"
200 lbs
MAX BENCH(405x2)
MAX DEADS(505X1)
MAX SQUATS(505X3)
BF 16%

Psycho77
06-22-08, 6:40 am
Whoa!

Nice to meet ya bro! Do you ever drop by the Phils anymore?

Awesome figures.........someday pare, I can do those too. Been in the grind 3 months hehehe.

Take care bro. God bless.

damn....didn't even know that this thread was here! lol. I'm 100% PINOY as well, I'm in the United States Marine Corps stationed in HAWAII, and been in for 7 years now, been in the grind for 4 years...and its a battle my FILIPINO BROTHERS. Glad to hear that some of my peeps are in this beloved passion that is our lifestyle.

SEMPER FIDELIS~
Sgt. Ramirez

My supps:
TEST
STAK
PUMP
PAK
REAL GAINS

My stats:
5'7"
200 lbs
MAX BENCH(405x2)
MAX DEADS(505X1)
MAX SQUATS(505X3)
BF 16%

thenothingthatis
06-22-08, 6:54 am
where'd you grow up, james? and what are the minimum reqs to pass for the marine corps? (# pullups, # crunches in 2 minutes, 3 miles in ? minutes)?

Psycho77
06-22-08, 7:06 am
where'd you grow up, james? and what are the minimum reqs to pass for the marine corps? (# pullups, # crunches in 2 minutes, 3 miles in ? minutes)?

hmmmmm, signing up?

James_Rambo
06-23-08, 3:53 am

I grew up in Manila, Quezon City for 12 years of my life....then came to the states after that. I'm now 24 yrs old, but I feel like I'm 34! hahaha. Marine Corps will mature your mind and your body like nothing else, plus the Iron game also takes its toll but I WILL NEVER QUIT.

As far as the Marine Corps requirements....gotta be at least 17, and the oldest you can be is 35. Got to be able to do 20 pull ups (elbows lock out), 100 crunches in 2 min. and the 3 Mile run......really depends on your age. When you turn 27, you are considered old...so the corps takes it easy on you as far as Physical Fitness Test standards.

Semper Fi~
Sgt. Ramirez

James_Rambo
06-23-08, 3:54 am
Ohh yeah...gotta have HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, and COMMITMENT for the CORPS.

Psycho77
06-23-08, 8:59 am
ey, I still have 4 years to sign up!

I grew up in Manila, Quezon City for 12 years of my life....then came to the states after that. I'm now 24 yrs old, but I feel like I'm 34! hahaha. Marine Corps will mature your mind and your body like nothing else, plus the Iron game also takes its toll but I WILL NEVER QUIT.

As far as the Marine Corps requirements....gotta be at least 17, and the oldest you can be is 35. Got to be able to do 20 pull ups (elbows lock out), 100 crunches in 2 min. and the 3 Mile run......really depends on your age. When you turn 27, you are considered old...so the corps takes it easy on you as far as Physical Fitness Test standards.

Semper Fi~
Sgt. Ramirez

soulspline
06-23-08, 9:53 pm

SEMPER FIDELIS~
Sgt. Ramirez

My supps:
TEST
STAK
PUMP
PAK
REAL GAINS

My stats:
5'7"
200 lbs
MAX BENCH(405x2)
MAX DEADS(505X1)
MAX SQUATS(505X3)
BF 16%

nice to meet you bro! and welcome

thenothingthatis
06-23-08, 9:55 pm

Semper Fi~
Sgt. Ramirez

wow man, 20 pullups! i can only do 12... if you're below 27, how fast should you finish 3 miles? you're tough man! how does the marine corps make your mind and body more mature?

soulspline
06-23-08, 9:55 pm
Guys,

Is there a sticker for the ANIMAL ABC?

I thinking of putting a sticker on my car like "philippine ABC"

i can make the designs for us but lets wait for the response of j dawg

Psycho77
06-23-08, 10:03 pm
i can make the designs for us but lets wait for the response of j dawg

copy that.

soulspline
06-23-08, 10:10 pm
copy that.

holey crap your online aswell? no gym bro?
here is regada a festival so gyms closed i will be lifting some timba with tubo no joke man ilift even the gyms closed hahahah will post my routine later here

Psycho77
06-23-08, 10:17 pm
holey crap your online aswell? no gym bro?
here is regada a festival so gyms closed i will be lifting some timba with tubo no joke man ilift even the gyms closed hahahah will post my routine later here

gym starts at 12pm bro, when the gym is empty.

thenothingthatis
06-23-08, 11:43 pm
hmmmmm, signing up?

not sure, man. but maybe. you thinking of signing up? 20 pullups is so out of my league right now man haha. tough. at least if i don't join the marines, i want to be as tough as their initial recruits.

Psycho77
06-24-08, 4:05 am
not sure, man. but maybe. you thinking of signing up? 20 pullups is so out of my league right now man haha. tough. at least if i don't join the marines, i want to be as tough as their initial recruits.

I can't even do 1. Im 252 now. Need more power to lift that. maybe soon. used to do 20 easy when i took the physical for PMA.

Psycho77
06-24-08, 4:23 am
Had a fever the morning so I knew my lift would suck. Did shoulders, arms, chest. Then did legs as well.

fever is now gone hehehehehe. cured me faster than drugs.

thenothingthatis
06-24-08, 4:48 am
I can't even do 1. Im 252 now. Need more power to lift that. maybe soon. used to do 20 easy when i took the physical for PMA.

are you a PMAer? i've never done 20 in my life, man. this is best shape i've been my whole life. im really training my pullups hard, i aim to pull off 20 by end of this year. maybe 25 next year, if im lucky.

Psycho77
06-24-08, 5:09 am
are you a PMAer? i've never done 20 in my life, man. this is best shape i've been my whole life. im really training my pullups hard, i aim to pull off 20 by end of this year. maybe 25 next year, if im lucky.

Nah, took the written exam coz they said i couldn't pass it (came up in the top 200 out of 18000). took the physical coz they said I couldn't pass it ( I did). But i didn't push thru with it.

No regrets here bro.

Ey good luck with that. Im lucky if i can do 5 by the end of the year.

James_Rambo
06-24-08, 6:08 am
wow man, 20 pullups! i can only do 12... if you're below 27, how fast should you finish 3 miles? you're tough man! how does the marine corps make your mind and body more mature?

if below 27, at the least.....about 23-25 mins 3 mile run, yeah talk about hauling my weight for a couple of years now.....my knees are starting to hurt...I had a lower back injury a year ago (herniated disc) from combat related. I guess too much heavy lifting takes its toll too...but oh well...I push through it. As far as the Marines making your mind mature....YOU SEE THINGS ALOT CLEARER IN LIFE, in a MORE PRACTICAL way, and you appreciate the little things such as having a meal, taking a shower, and clean clothes.....I didn't have those when I was in Afghanistan and Iraq....and specially....your family at home. As far the body...I can attest you....every 1 year in the Marines...you put 4 years in your body. The stress will definately take its toll.

soulspline
06-24-08, 10:56 pm
how are you guys doing?

Psycho77
06-25-08, 6:59 am
how are you guys doing?

Ey, the weekend has been hectic, lots of stuff and errands to do. Gym sessions have been suffering a bit. Will make that up soon. Today is rest day. Wish me luck tom on a job interview.

Magandang gabi sa inyong lahat.

soulspline
06-25-08, 7:03 pm
Ey, the weekend has been hectic, lots of stuff and errands to do. Gym sessions have been suffering a bit. Will make that up soon. Today is rest day. Wish me luck tom on a job interview.

Magandang gabi sa inyong lahat.

good luck bro! by he way guys the test arrives at healthy options rustans makati branch i just got mine yesterday price is 5 taw

rainwave
06-25-08, 7:06 pm
What's up filipino animals. I'm half Greek and half Filipino (if you watch WWE, like Batista) and just want to say a big KOMO STA to everyone. I don't speak much Filipino (I speak fluent Greek instead) but yeah... rock on, if not, then bastos ca ca ron!

soulspline
06-25-08, 7:11 pm
What's up filipino animals. I'm half Greek and half Filipino (if you watch WWE, like Batista) and just want to say a big KOMO STA to everyone. I don't speak much Filipino (I speak fluent Greek instead) but yeah... rock on, if not, then bastos ca ca ron!

hi bro welcome here :) always welcomes a someone has a philippino blood! hahha

thenothingthatis
06-25-08, 8:06 pm
good luck bro! by he way guys the test arrives at healthy options rustans makati branch i just got mine yesterday price is 5 taw

how much exactly? is healthy options inside rustans makati? where is it near? is it only available in that branch?

thenothingthatis
06-25-08, 8:09 pm
Nah, took the written exam coz they said i couldn't pass it (came up in the top 200 out of 18000). took the physical coz they said I couldn't pass it ( I did). But i didn't push thru with it.

No regrets here bro.

Ey good luck with that. Im lucky if i can do 5 by the end of the year.

that's amazing man! way to go on proving everyone wrong. but what made you not push thru with it?

if below 27, at the least.....about 23-25 mins 3 mile run, yeah talk about hauling my weight for a couple of years now.....my knees are starting to hurt...I had a lower back injury a year ago (herniated disc) from combat related. I guess too much heavy lifting takes its toll too...but oh well...I push through it. As far as the Marines making your mind mature....YOU SEE THINGS ALOT CLEARER IN LIFE, in a MORE PRACTICAL way, and you appreciate the little things such as having a meal, taking a shower, and clean clothes.....I didn't have those when I was in Afghanistan and Iraq....and specially....your family at home. As far the body...I can attest you....every 1 year in the Marines...you put 4 years in your body. The stress will definately take its toll.

psyched. makes me want to join the corps because i need to grow up mentally and physically.

Psycho77
06-25-08, 8:18 pm
Thats nice. I'll try to pass by later after my interview.

Psycho77
06-25-08, 8:19 pm
Hello and Welcome bro!

Psycho77
06-25-08, 8:19 pm
Had a change of heart bro.

[QUOTE=thenothingthatis;435823]that's amazing man! way to go on proving everyone wrong. but what made you not push thru with it?

soulspline
06-25-08, 9:54 pm
how much exactly? is healthy options inside rustans makati? where is it near? is it only available in that branch?

5142.60 dunno if you are a member if they will give discount but anyway its friggin gewd bro!!! first pack today of test dunno if they have it in other branch bec the makati branch are the ones who supplies me my supps and i know the people there. yeap inside rustans

thenothingthatis
06-25-08, 9:56 pm
5142.60 dunno if you are a member if they will give discount but anyway its friggin gewd bro!!! first pack today of test dunno if they have it in other branch bec the makati branch are the ones who supplies me my supps and i know the people there. yeap inside rustans

yeah im a gold member. is that 5142 after the discount already?

soulspline
06-25-08, 10:06 pm
yeah im a gold member. is that 5142 after the discount already?

um dunno thats in the recit. i used my credit card on it so thats in my citibank recit.

Psycho77
06-25-08, 10:44 pm
Cool, I'll pass by later. Can you shoot me a name of someone there? maybe i can get a discount or something. hehehe

soulspline
06-25-08, 10:50 pm
Cool, I'll pass by later. Can you shoot me a name of someone there? maybe i can get a discount or something. hehehe

look for hazel dunno tho if she can give discounts hahahah

Psycho77
06-25-08, 11:03 pm
Ayt, thanks bro.

Perfect timing, gym day ako bukas, time to bust shoulders and arms..

thenothingthatis
06-26-08, 12:56 am

lolz i don't think the saleslady can just give discounts to whomever. it's not a sari sari store. unless hazel is the owner hehe.

Psycho77
06-26-08, 1:09 am
copy that, but its worth a shot.

i'm ok to paying sticker price but a little savings won't hurt.

I'll let you know how test works out for me.

lolz i don't think the saleslady can just give discounts to whomever. it's not a sari sari store. unless hazel is the owner hehe.

thenothingthatis
06-26-08, 5:52 am
just checked healthy options makati. they have only 2 cans of animal test left and both are reserved. no stock in any other branch. what pisses me off is, weeks ago i already asked them to reserve two cans of test for me once they get stocks, but seems some saleslady forgot to take note of it! bummer.

Psycho77
06-26-08, 9:46 am
just checked healthy options makati. they have only 2 cans of animal test left and both are reserved. no stock in any other branch. what pisses me off is, weeks ago i already asked them to reserve two cans of test for me once they get stocks, but seems some saleslady forgot to take note of it! bummer.

tell you something, there are more animals out there, we gotta get em in here.

soulspline
06-27-08, 10:34 pm
hmmmm one of the can is reserved for me again... but seems like there is another person that has reserved the other can...

thenothingthatis
06-28-08, 3:22 am
uy share naman!!!!!

Psycho77
06-28-08, 4:13 am
uy share naman!!!!!

buti pa kayo maraming funding.

thenothingthatis
06-28-08, 4:15 am
lolz, mahal nga talaga ng test. for the price, it better be the shit!

Psycho77
06-28-08, 6:03 am
lolz, mahal nga talaga ng test. for the price, it better be the shit!

I'm sure it is.

soulspline
06-28-08, 6:35 am
let me call healthy options and ask them kung reserve yung isang can talaga
by the way astig ang test pucha d ka mapapagod literally

thenothingthatis
06-28-08, 9:25 am
astig! thanks for calling man.

Psycho77
06-28-08, 9:53 pm
good morning fellow animals!

soulspline
07-01-08, 2:28 am
ano na mga tol? kamusta na? nasan na mga journey nyo?

Psycho77
07-02-08, 9:51 am
damn, was having a great workout earlier then i had to stop coz of a shooting pain in my right hand.

have to see the doc tom. I hope its nothing serious.

thenothingthatis
07-02-08, 4:56 pm
Good luck there vince. hope it's not anything serious to keep you from your animal goals.

Psycho77
07-02-08, 8:35 pm
Good luck there vince. hope it's not anything serious to keep you from your animal goals.

thanks bro. I hope its just a sprain or injured tendon. But phone conversations with the doc said it might be carpal tunnel injury or a fractured bone.

soulspline
07-02-08, 11:29 pm
thanks bro. I hope its just a sprain or injured tendon. But phone conversations with the doc said it might be carpal tunnel injury or a fractured bone.

hope you get well soon bro better stack on flex to get that thing heal faster

Psycho77
07-03-08, 6:17 am
thanks for the support guys.

have a strained tendon. Doing the hot compress thing and taking ibuprofen. Hope it gets better soon.

Tom is chest, shoulder and arms day. If i can't lift if I still feel pain in my hand, i'll do abs and legs again.

soulspline
07-03-08, 6:35 am
thanks for the support guys.

have a strained tendon. Doing the hot compress thing and taking ibuprofen. Hope it gets better soon.

Tom is chest, shoulder and arms day. If i can't lift if I still feel pain in my hand, i'll do abs and legs again.

welcome bro - thats the spirit!

James_Rambo
07-03-08, 10:56 pm
I took ANIMAL TEST stacked with PAK, PUMP, and STAK......took me about 5 days to fully feel the TEST.....BUT WOW!! ......my flat dumbell presses went up today at the gym. usually I'd need a lift up to get me going on my last set (140 lbs each hand....6 reps) cuz those fucking dumbells are a bitch to have it placed on your lap. today was a different story.......150lbs each hand on my lap.....dumbells covering almost 3/4 of my face.....I noticed my aggression was INSANE....veins poppin'....face red as fuck....sweat drippin' from my forehead....and it is 60 degrees inside the gym, but I'm soaked from my sweat. I looked around.....godsmack (releasing the demons was playin').....big dudes staring at me cuz 150 pounders were the heaviest that the gym had.....so I'm like...."FUCK IT".....no spots....no lift ups....I laid back with bells.....PAUSED for 3 seconds.....inhaled.....to my surprise....them fuckers went up fast! started pressin' them for 6 reps....with a loud grunt at the end AND screamed "FUCK THIS WEIGHT....AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME!!"....then I started laughin'.....people starin' at me with a "what the fuck?!?!" face. lol. TODAY IS A GOOD DAY, AND THAT IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT.

Stay ANIMAL my brothers....hahahaha.
Sgt. Ramirez~

thenothingthatis
07-04-08, 12:18 am
wow man! 150 dumbbells? jezzuuzzzz. now im stoked to try test!!!!!

how do you stagger test, pump, and stak, btw?

James_Rambo
07-04-08, 12:28 am
wow man! 150 dumbbells? jezzuuzzzz. now im stoked to try test!!!!!

how do you stagger test, pump, and stak, btw?

after breakfast I take the STAK, then I eat lunch.....after lunch I take the TEST, AND PUMP right away.....I usually just wait an hour after I ate cuz thats when I feel the TEST and PUMP kick in. I make sure I take a gallon of water with me...so the STAK, TEST, and PUMP....is flowin' in my veins....WATER is a must when takin' animal supps....from my experience. Lots of water bro.

Psycho77
07-04-08, 12:42 am
I took ANIMAL TEST stacked with PAK, PUMP, and STAK......took me about 5 days to fully feel the TEST.....BUT WOW!! ......my flat dumbell presses went up today at the gym. usually I'd need a lift up to get me going on my last set (140 lbs each hand....6 reps) cuz those fucking dumbells are a bitch to have it placed on your lap. today was a different story.......150lbs each hand on my lap.....dumbells covering almost 3/4 of my face.....I noticed my aggression was INSANE....veins poppin'....face red as fuck....sweat drippin' from my forehead....and it is 60 degrees inside the gym, but I'm soaked from my sweat. I looked around.....godsmack (releasing the demons was playin').....big dudes staring at me cuz 150 pounders were the heaviest that the gym had.....so I'm like...."FUCK IT".....no spots....no lift ups....I laid back with bells.....PAUSED for 3 seconds.....inhaled.....to my surprise....them fuckers went up fast! started pressin' them for 6 reps....with a loud grunt at the end AND screamed "FUCK THIS WEIGHT....AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME!!"....then I started laughin'.....people starin' at me with a "what the fuck?!?!" face. lol. TODAY IS A GOOD DAY, AND THAT IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT.

Sgt. Ramirez~

wow james, thats just awesome........I gotta get my hands on those supps asap

thenothingthatis
07-04-08, 12:53 am
after breakfast I take the STAK, then I eat lunch.....after lunch I take the TEST, AND PUMP right away.....I usually just wait an hour after I ate cuz thats when I feel the TEST and PUMP kick in. I make sure I take a gallon of water with me...so the STAK, TEST, and PUMP....is flowin' in my veins....WATER is a must when takin' animal supps....from my experience. Lots of water bro.

thanks for the help man! do you have bodyspace, btw?

soulspline
07-04-08, 1:03 am
darn right brothers test give me intensity like- after my gym routine i said to my self "is that it?" you cant feel the time all you want to do is lift wts...

hope healthy options staks more of that for us

soulspline
07-04-08, 1:04 am

Sgt. Ramirez~

niiiice bro! insane!

thenothingthatis
07-04-08, 1:06 am
hey are we all here?! hehe. inuman na!

Psycho77
07-04-08, 1:11 am
hey are we all here?! hehe. inuman na!

don't tempt me.

im gonna hit legs.

soulspline
07-04-08, 1:12 am
don't tempt me.

im gonna hit legs.

yeap wwe are all here hahaha

thenothingthatis
07-04-08, 1:25 am
that reminds me. i did 10 sets of 7-10 reps of squats yesterday and i can barely walk lol. next week im getting a can of test woohoo!

soulspline
07-04-08, 1:33 am
that reminds me. i did 10 sets of 7-10 reps of squats yesterday and i can barely walk lol. next week im getting a can of test woohoo!

ooohhh yeah feel it man

Psycho77
07-04-08, 4:27 am
just got back from the gym.

couldn't do squats coz i couldnt hold onto the bar.

So i did leg presses, extensions, curls and calf raises instead.

leg press:
600x10x2sets
750x10x2sets
850x10x2sets
1000x8x2 sets

extensions:
50x10x1set
70x10x1set
90x10x2sets
120x10x3sets

calf raises
100x10x1set
300x10x1set
500x10x1set
700x10x1set
900x10x2sets

I feel like im walking on the moon now. sarap!

thenothingthatis
07-04-08, 5:31 am
brotha, u mad?

soulspline
07-04-08, 7:06 am

leg press:
600x10x2sets
750x10x2sets
850x10x2sets
1000x8x2 sets

extensions:
50x10x1set
70x10x1set
90x10x2sets
120x10x3sets

calf raises
100x10x1set
300x10x1set
500x10x1set
700x10x1set
900x10x2sets

niiice numbers bro now you earn the right talaga to post your joourney man! do it now

Psycho77
07-04-08, 7:30 am
brotha, u mad?

who, me?

I'm pissed with this damn hand injury. I hate having to throttle down for stuff like this. But I guess I have to rather than aggravate it and have it surgically fixed later.

Like what the "journey" said, you can build on anger. Focus all that hate and anger and lift your balls out.

soulspline
07-04-08, 7:58 am
who, me?

I'm pissed with this damn hand injury. I hate having to throttle down for stuff like this. But I guess I have to rather than aggravate it and have it surgically fixed later.

Like what the "journey" said, you can build on anger. Focus all that hate and anger and lift your balls out.

YES YOU! lol darn right bro

James_Rambo
07-04-08, 8:39 am

leg press:
600x10x2sets
750x10x2sets
850x10x2sets
1000x8x2 sets

extensions:
50x10x1set
70x10x1set
90x10x2sets
120x10x3sets

calf raises
100x10x1set
300x10x1set
500x10x1set
700x10x1set
900x10x2sets

Hell yeah....good shit. Lets start representin' our breed brothers.

soulspline
07-07-08, 10:16 pm
any news for this week brothers?

Psycho77
07-08-08, 2:23 am
any news for this week brothers?

ey, how are you bro?

I had a hell of a week, real busy at work........damn.

Worked out yesterday, it wasnt as intense as my previous workouts but still got stuff done. Im still bothered by this hand thing of mine. Im taking it real easy for now. Hopefully in 2-3 weeks I'll be hitting it hard again.

Tom is leg day again and that's where I can bring out the animal again.

Hit it hard bros.

soulspline
07-08-08, 6:25 am
ey, how are you bro?

I had a hell of a week, real busy at work........damn.

Worked out yesterday, it wasnt as intense as my previous workouts but still got stuff done. Im still bothered by this hand thing of mine. Im taking it real easy for now. Hopefully in 2-3 weeks I'll be hitting it hard again.

Tom is leg day again and that's where I can bring out the animal again.

Hit it hard bros.

im still the same still hittin hard the test is pretty kickin damn goooood. stay well brokeep intensity high

Psycho77
07-08-08, 1:53 pm
im still the same still hittin hard the test is pretty kickin damn goooood. stay well brokeep intensity high

Damn, I envy you guys with TEST Power........i'll have to make do with what i have for now.

thenothingthatis
07-09-08, 2:32 am
Damn, I envy you guys with TEST Power........i'll have to make do with what i have for now.

i think they have some cans of test in healthy options now. i even reserved some. message me if you want to get a can, i can call them.

Psycho77
07-09-08, 4:23 am
Did an awesome leg day today. Pump was phenomenal. Skin was tighter than ever.

Also did some chest, arms and shoulders. Just enough weight to get pumped but not enough to make my hand hurt.

Psycho77
07-09-08, 6:58 am
i think they have some cans of test in healthy options now. i even reserved some. message me if you want to get a can, i can call them.

thanks bro. its not really a supply problem, just financial priority.

don't worry aabot din tayo dyan.

Psycho77
07-11-08, 1:14 am
Finally was able to do a decent upper bod workout.

hand didn't hurt as much. Had to keep good form and still had to keep tabs on the weight. Got all pumped up and swollen. Felt real good.

How was your week guys?

soulspline
07-11-08, 7:07 am
Finally was able to do a decent upper bod workout.

hand didn't hurt as much. Had to keep good form and still had to keep tabs on the weight. Got all pumped up and swollen. Felt real good.

How was your week guys?

been good bro tomorrow is rest day :) visit my journey to see what im doing in he week also have you done yours?

thenothingthatis
07-15-08, 4:53 am
how's training going brothers? i've been on test for about a week and I've increased my reps on most exercises and feel less sore.

Anyone know where we can get animal shirts around here?

Psycho77
07-15-08, 5:18 am
Workouts been good bro. Am on a new program this week, hope it will give me better gains.

Tom is workout day again, yahooooo!

About the poster you mentioned, I just printed some of the images and stuck it on my wall. I did the "we've got you covered, front to back".......just awesome.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/vincentlp/animal.jpg

how's training going brothers? i've been on test for about a week and I've increased my reps on most exercises and feel less sore.

Anyone know where we can get animal shirts around here?

thenothingthatis
07-15-08, 6:32 am
that's a great wall you got there! i think ill do the same thing.

Psycho77
07-23-08, 6:26 am
How is everyone doin?

thenothingthatis: dude how is test going for you?

soulspline
07-30-08, 10:58 pm
wheres the pinoy animals?...

Psycho77
07-31-08, 9:22 am
wheres the pinoy animals?...

Present boss.

Sorry been very busy with work lately, have a big new project on the stove and its a PITA. I just workout at the garage either very late nights or very early mornings coz that the only time I have.

I dont have much weight here (200lbs max) so i just make up with reps and sets.

The Lad
07-31-08, 9:30 am
Hey dude do you know Richie Riveria from Manilla, he's the 165lbs champ from there....I was there a few years ago doing a TV talk show on fitness and nutrition for Universal and he showed us around the islands...

Present boss.

Sorry been very busy with work lately, have a big new project on the stove and its a PITA. I just workout at the garage either very late nights or very early mornings coz that the only time I have.

soulspline
07-31-08, 9:46 am
Present boss.

ah ganun ba ok just keep on pumpin bro :)

soulspline
07-31-08, 9:47 am
Hey dude do you know Richie Riveria from Manilla, he's the 165lbs champ from there....I was there a few years ago doing a TV talk show on fitness and nutrition for Universal and he showed us around the islands...

hmm sounds familiar but im pretty far from the metro im from the bay area of cavite, maybe the others here know him

Psycho77
08-01-08, 3:10 am

sorry bro, im so new to this that I dont know much of anyone in the industry yet.

Psycho77
08-01-08, 3:11 am
ah ganun ba ok just keep on pumpin bro :)

of course pre, maaasahan mo sakin yan.

Gaston
08-01-08, 3:25 am
Hey guys! How are you? Galing ako Philippines too, though from Cebu.

I go to Slimmer's World, cuz its in SM Cebu, and on the way sa work + easy parking. Some gyms here are hard to access, esp. parking wise.

So you guys Animal users too? I use only Pak and Universal Shock Therapy for now(sa products nila)... I plan to add more soon.

soulspline
08-01-08, 3:44 am

I go to Slimmer's World, cuz its in SM Cebu, and on the way sa work + easy parking. Some gyms here are hard to access, esp. parking wise.

So you guys Animal users too? I use only Pak and Universal Shock Therapy for now(sa products nila)... I plan to add more soon.

yep glad to have you here bro! :) welcome!!!!

Psycho77
08-01-08, 4:08 am

Glad you took my invite. Nice to see you here bro.

Yup animal user here...........pak, pump, stak 2 among other supps. Keep hitting the weights hard and heavy.

soulspline
08-01-08, 5:24 am
Glad you took my invite. Nice to see you here bro.

Yup animal user here...........pak, pump, stak 2 among other supps. Keep hitting the weights hard and heavy.

nice work bro on the recruits! excellente! :)

Gaston
08-02-08, 9:33 am
Anyone naka try na ng Test dito?

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
08-02-08, 10:46 am
sup my pinoy brothers man, im 100% filipino and fully proud of it representing us to the fullest in the iron game. My stats tho dont sound like a filipino..6'1" 285 bros how bt the rest of yall??

Psycho77
08-03-08, 1:00 am
sup my pinoy brothers man, im 100% filipino and fully proud of it representing us to the fullest in the iron game. My stats tho dont sound like a filipino..6'1" 285 bros how bt the rest of yall??

nice stats bro, am 5'6 250.

soulspline
08-03-08, 5:04 pm
Anyone naka try na ng Test dito?

yep, how many months have you been lifting?

soulspline
08-03-08, 5:05 pm

welcome brother !!! glad to have you here :) im 5'10 now at 165 lbs

Gaston
08-04-08, 1:18 am
yep, how many months have you been lifting?

2 years before, stopped around 2 years too cuz of car accident. Am back now(for 5 months na), still not 100% from accident. Need to recover back what I lost.

Im 5'10" 180 lbs.

soulspline
08-04-08, 4:36 am
2 years before, stopped around 2 years too cuz of car accident. Am back now(for 5 months na), still not 100% from accident. Need to recover back what I lost.

Im 5'10" 180 lbs.

better use stack or m stack muna... and use test after a year. but still your call, just pump it hard when using test and lotsa h20 :)

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
08-04-08, 4:27 pm
thanks man im glad to be apart of it...i love the idea of all us filipino brothers representin the animal on here man... how long u been lifting for bro

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
08-05-08, 1:20 am
today was a kickass chest and tris session..started out with some simple rotator cuff exercises to warm them up, then started with incline bench warm up sets of 135 for 20 then 185 for fifteen..
then the workout was this..
incline bench 225x10, 245x8, 265 for 8then drop set down to 185x 10(shit wasa bitch at the end haha)
then flat dbell bench
80x12, 90x12, 100x10, 105x9
hammer strength decline(weight is total of both sides)
180x18, 230x10(focused on the negative big time
hammer strength incline
180x10 250x7
cable flies
60x15,70x15,80x12,90x10, 80xfor 15 (again focusing on the squeeze in the middle)

then tris
cable rope pushdown
130x20,150x20, 175x10, 190x10
overhead dbell press
80x10,90x10,100x8
and lastly skull crushers with closegrip burnouts( shooting for at least 20 after set of ten skull crushers)
75x10(x20), 95x10(20), 135x8(25) ----the animal came out on the last one

but there it is pinoy brothas, give me some feed back on this and eventually ill start posting my own journey once i stop getting lazy on this thing

soulspline
08-05-08, 9:46 pm
today was a kickass chest and tris session..started out with some simple rotator cuff exercises to warm them up, then started with incline bench warm up sets of 135 for 20 then 185 for fifteen..
then the workout was this..
incline bench 225x10, 245x8, 265 for 8then drop set down to 185x 10(shit wasa bitch at the end haha)
then flat dbell bench
80x12, 90x12, 100x10, 105x9
hammer strength decline(weight is total of both sides)
180x18, 230x10(focused on the negative big time
hammer strength incline
180x10 250x7
cable flies
60x15,70x15,80x12,90x10, 80xfor 15 (again focusing on the squeeze in the middle)

then tris
cable rope pushdown
130x20,150x20, 175x10, 190x10
overhead dbell press
80x10,90x10,100x8
and lastly skull crushers with closegrip burnouts( shooting for at least 20 after set of ten skull crushers)
75x10(x20), 95x10(20), 135x8(25) ----the animal came out on the last one

but there it is pinoy brothas, give me some feed back on this and eventually ill start posting my own journey once i stop getting lazy on this thing

insane workout bro!!! keep it up!

Psycho77
08-19-08, 4:14 am
How is everyone?

soulspline
08-19-08, 5:02 am
How is everyone?

still training... but no ones posting here at our thread anymore .
anyway hows your training doing bro???

Psycho77
08-19-08, 7:33 am
still training... but no ones posting here at our thread anymore .
anyway hows your training doing bro???

I noticed that as well, hmmmm lets break the cycle.

Training is doing great bro. Got new gym buds whose helping me break down walls. Badtrip that work is getting in the way of proper workouts and diet. Just got back from a 4 day stint in Cebu for a meeting/presentation. I can't wait get back to the weight at my gym tom with the buds.

I recently tried using lifting straps, still have to get used to using them. I wanna increase my deadlifts to 400 but the fingers aren't strong enough to keep a hold on the bar, hope this helps.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
08-23-08, 8:39 pm
sry fellas been incredivbly busy with work and training and all that, other than that the iron quest is going great just recently took about a week and a half off after reaching plateaus in everything (booooo!!!) but everythings goin good, used to be 285 now im down to 275 with a little more high intensity training, but hows everyone else doing

soulspline
08-24-08, 6:19 pm
sry fellas been incredivbly busy with work and training and all that, other than that the iron quest is going great just recently took about a week and a half off after reaching plateaus in everything (booooo!!!) but everythings goin good, used to be 285 now im down to 275 with a little more high intensity training, but hows everyone else doing

thats a big difference bro keep up the gewd work !!!! :)

Psycho77
08-27-08, 2:08 am
Had a great workout today. Just pure intensity. My legs are scuffed up from deadlifting.

How is everyone?

soulspline
08-27-08, 7:54 pm
Had a great workout today. Just pure intensity. My legs are scuffed up from deadlifting.

How is everyone?

you really love workin those legs huh :)

Psycho77
08-27-08, 8:51 pm
you really love workin those legs huh :)

Yeah man. I want wheels like The House. Those calves are just sick.

soulspline
08-27-08, 10:19 pm

hahahah have you seen him on you tube???

soulspline
08-27-08, 10:20 pm

hirap lang mag pantalon pare noh ?? :)

Psycho77
08-27-08, 11:54 pm
hirap lang mag pantalon pare noh ?? :)

you said it bro. I can only wear something like straight cut pants unless I have em custom fitted.

Yeah, I see him on the tube. He's just awesome.

soulspline
08-28-08, 12:24 am
you said it bro. I can only wear something like straight cut pants unless I have em custom fitted.

Yeah, I see him on the tube. He's just awesome.

i ussually wear shorts nowadays heheheh

Psycho77
08-28-08, 12:38 am
i ussually wear shorts nowadays heheheh

oh yeah man, show off the calves

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
08-28-08, 2:00 am
my problem with pants and shorts is that my quads are too big that pants that fit around my waist are so damn tight around my legs haha SWEATPANTS AND SHORTS 24/7!!!

soulspline
08-28-08, 2:36 am
my problem with pants and shorts is that my quads are too big that pants that fit around my waist are so damn tight around my legs haha SWEATPANTS AND SHORTS 24/7!!!

man is that the realproblem being an animal we cant wear those darn pants???? maybe universal should start sellin pants at the store hahahahah

Psycho77
08-28-08, 2:50 am
man is that the realproblem being an animal we cant wear those darn pants???? maybe universal should start sellin pants at the store hahahahah

I agree, and should be available in sport, casual, and formal designs to suit all possible social events.

Psycho77
08-28-08, 2:52 am
I never thought that looking for a damn squeak in my can be such a cardio workout. I left sweat drops all over the garage.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
08-29-08, 12:12 am
I never thought that looking for a damn squeak in my can be such a cardio workout. I left sweat drops all over the garage.

lol man i havent been to the phillipines in years man.. whats the weather like out there??

soulspline
08-29-08, 1:27 am
lol man i havent been to the phillipines in years man.. whats the weather like out there??

very hot :)

J-Dawg
08-29-08, 9:24 am
very hot :)

Also very rainy this time of the year, right?

soulspline
08-29-08, 10:07 am

hey j-dawg! sup bro!! hmmm howd you knew that????? :) yes some what rainy but the climate and humid here is still bad and hot...but suitable for training :) lol

J-Dawg
08-29-08, 10:44 am
hey j-dawg! sup bro!! hmmm howd you knew that????? :) yes some what rainy but the climate and humid here is still bad and hot...but suitable for training :) lol

Haha it's always suitable for training! And I have my ways of knowing! LOL. I have some really good friends who are from PH.

Psycho77
08-29-08, 10:44 am

Hot, Humid, Miserable...............not the kind of weather you want when your bent over a hot engine or crawling under a car in a garage. Around 32C or more in the day and 30C at night. I keep the a/c running when im home.

Psycho77
08-29-08, 10:46 am

Yeah man, its hot in the morning, you wash and wax your car only to have it ruined by afternoon thunderstorms.

Psycho77
08-29-08, 10:47 am
Haha it's always suitable for training! And I have my ways of knowing! LOL. I have some really good friends who are from PH.

Very suitable, your heart races and you start sweating just going to the gym. Your pretty much warmed up when you walk in the gym door hahahaha

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
08-29-08, 3:06 pm
Hot, Humid, Miserable...............not the kind of weather you want when your bent over a hot engine or crawling under a car in a garage. Around 32C or more in the day and 30C at night. I keep the a/c running when im home.

jeez, im planning on making a trip out there hopefully next summer or winter, i got family in manilla and its been a qwhile since ive seen them, which do u suggest goin in the summer U.S. time or winter

soulspline
08-29-08, 6:43 pm
jeez, im planning on making a trip out there hopefully next summer or winter, i got family in manilla and its been a qwhile since ive seen them, which do u suggest goin in the summer U.S. time or winter
you can go here at summer time there so youll have time to get back there winter time :)

soulspline
08-29-08, 6:44 pm
hahahah oh ok thats great lol well yeap like they said the weather here kinda sucks :)

Psycho77
08-29-08, 11:05 pm
you can go here at summer time there so youll have time to get back there winter time :)

ABC na yan!

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
08-29-08, 11:35 pm
ABC na yan!

lol if i make it out there then why the hell not haha!

Psycho77
08-30-08, 12:11 am
lol if i make it out there then why the hell not haha!

I really gotta prepare for this

soulspline
09-04-08, 12:15 am
well g's gonna pay fer your transport hahahah lol
one day brothers

checkout my journey at my sig brothers

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
09-04-08, 12:29 am
well g's gonna pay fer your transport hahahah lol
one day brothers

checkout my journey at my sig brothers

haha that would certainly be a blessing, how are things goin on otherwise bro?

soulspline
09-04-08, 12:41 am
been great. havin really intense workout and pretty darn egg white lol

Psycho77
09-04-08, 11:41 am
I finally started my journey. wish me luck guys

Psycho77
09-09-08, 6:15 am
how is everyone?

Psycho77
09-16-08, 7:24 am
yoohoo......................san na lahat ng ph animals?

soulspline
09-17-08, 12:47 am
yoohoo......................san na lahat ng ph animals?

still here bro just training very hard these past weeks lol :)

Psycho77
09-17-08, 3:46 am
still here bro just training very hard these past weeks lol :)

Thats great, I expected that. Keep it up man. I did legs today and im dying.

soulspline
09-17-08, 5:54 pm
Thats great, I expected that. Keep it up man. I did legs today and im dying.

thats great bro.! hows your supps lookin at lately and diet plan?

Psycho77
09-17-08, 7:52 pm
thats great bro.! hows your supps lookin at lately and diet plan?

supps are great man.

taking stak, pump and pak.

heres my basic workout sched

5am pak, creatine, glutamine
530 egg whites, cup of oats with full milk
6am protein shake then some 30 mins cardio
9am cup of rice, boiled chicken breast (skinless of course)
11am lunch, 2 rice, beef tapa, chicken or pork chops
1230 hit the weights]
3pm rush home, have my shake 4 eggwhites, little rice
430pm snooze
8pm dinner
10pm tuna and bread
1130pm some glutamine
12pm hit the sack

diet changes from time to time depending on my mood. I have some fresh fruits and crackers whenever im hungry. chicken or tuna sandwich from time to time as well as well as full glasses of milk. So far, I've been consistently dropping pounds (which is good) while gaining strength but I think my intake is still on the low coz i easily run out of energy during my workouts. The beginning is great, but I usually run out of steam midway then I struggle to finish my workouts after that.

what do you think guys? comment please

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
09-17-08, 8:12 pm
mayb try a preworkout supp no? or just eat more? lol,i had that problem for awhile, beginning of the workouts were intense thentowards then just started getting sluggish towards the end...try and stay hungry bro..just think theres always someone out there working harder than you, pushing through the entire wrkout, that usually is enough to keep it ggoing

Psycho77
09-17-08, 8:27 pm
mayb try a preworkout supp no? or just eat more? lol,i had that problem for awhile, beginning of the workouts were intense thentowards then just started getting sluggish towards the end...try and stay hungry bro..just think theres always someone out there working harder than you, pushing through the entire wrkout, that usually is enough to keep it ggoing

Yeah man, Im thinking of universal's intra aid so I'm going to try and look for it here. Oh definitely man, I've never skipped on a workout yet even if I am pooped. I just rest up a bit and keep going. I have gym buds who lift heavier than me and they provide good motivation to push and push. At the end of the day, I dont want to be that guy tagged as the heavy lifting quitter.

Psycho77
09-25-08, 10:33 pm
Just checking in here. I see everyone is busy with their workouts and journeys. Hope you all are ok.

Lethal_Banana
09-26-08, 6:14 pm
Hey there dudes :) Last time I checked out this thread it was only a few pages long but it seems you've been really busy :D

I'm not really a filipino, but my soon-to-be wife is! We're getting married on the 28th of October and I'll be spending almost two months in Cebu. I've been trying to look around at places to work out at while I'm there so I wont lose my hard-earned gains. Any ideas?

Oh, and I'd love to meet up with some of you and hit the iron too!

Cheers,
LB

Psycho77
09-26-08, 6:22 pm
Hey there dudes :) Last time I checked out this thread it was only a few pages long but it seems you've been really busy :D

I'm not really a filipino, but my soon-to-be wife is! We're getting married on the 28th of October and I'll be spending almost two months in Cebu. I've been trying to look around at places to work out at while I'm there so I wont lose my hard-earned gains. Any ideas?

Oh, and I'd love to meet up with some of you and hit the iron too!

Cheers,
LB

Ey LB, thanks for droppin by. Congratulation on the engagement. Sorry can't help you now coz I'm from manila and dont know the specifics of cebu to point you to a good gym. I'll ask my friends from cebu for their recommendation and pass those to you.

soulspline
09-28-08, 9:05 pm
the soulis back on track! i hate globe connections been a week or so and also been managing fixing the house

my new log on the journey

"been pretty busy the past days brother been managing on fixing the house some remodeling req etc etc... anyway still hitting the plates hard.
today- legs
squats 145 4 sets of 8 reps
hams at 85 4 sets of fails
leg extensions 125 4 sets 25 reps
donkey calf raise 3 sets to failure
and added some chinups for fun 4 sets 10 reps

still at pak-pump-cuts "

Psycho77
09-29-08, 6:51 am
the soulis back on track! i hate globe connections been a week or so and also been managing fixing the house

my new log on the journey

"been pretty busy the past days brother been managing on fixing the house some remodeling req etc etc... anyway still hitting the plates hard.
today- legs
squats 145 4 sets of 8 reps
hams at 85 4 sets of fails
leg extensions 125 4 sets 25 reps
donkey calf raise 3 sets to failure
and added some chinups for fun 4 sets 10 reps

still at pak-pump-cuts "

PLDT dsl have been on the fritz as well

soulspline
09-29-08, 7:10 am
PLDT dsl have been on the fritz as well

crap its been like what almost a week since i cant connect till now...

Psycho77
10-01-08, 10:02 pm
crap its been like what almost a week since i cant connect till now...

you said it man. I hate this.

soulspline
10-02-08, 4:16 am
you said it man. I hate this.

so whats the news bro? wat happened in the test?

Psycho77
10-02-08, 4:53 am
so whats the news bro? wat happened in the test?

pucha dude, that guy didtn bother showing up. My day was fuckin blown to bits. Starved for 7 hours. no supps what so ever. leg day pa. Did what I could before I felt so drained and just called it a day. wrote it down in my journey.

soulspline
10-04-08, 11:01 pm
pucha dude, that guy didtn bother showing up. My day was fuckin blown to bits. Starved for 7 hours. no supps what so ever. leg day pa. Did what I could before I felt so drained and just called it a day. wrote it down in my journey.

crappers that was b shayt dude... tell that guy next time to fuck off man he's just ruining yer routine and journey lol

Psycho77
10-05-08, 12:15 am
crappers that was b shayt dude... tell that guy next time to fuck off man he's just ruining yer routine and journey lol

I did man. He got the message. Hes trying to make up for it ever since. Always meeting me at the gym, giving spots and stuff. hahahaha.

Tom is chest, shoulder day for as well huh. Rip it to pieces pare. Im planning a memorial in the afternoon for my soon to be demolished pecs and delts hahahaha

soulspline
10-05-08, 10:15 pm
I did man. He got the message. Hes trying to make up for it ever since. Always meeting me at the gym, giving spots and stuff. hahahaha.

Tom is chest, shoulder day for as well huh. Rip it to pieces pare. Im planning a memorial in the afternoon for my soon to be demolished pecs and delts hahahaha

thats goooed :) lol

Psycho77
10-06-08, 5:22 am
my chest, delts and tris are all pulp

Psycho77
10-09-08, 10:04 pm
counting down to start of back day.

kamusta mga workout nyo?

soulspline
10-10-08, 5:43 am
been ok
been pretty busy week bros :)

soulspline
10-20-08, 3:00 am
kamusta mga pare!!!! balita???

Psycho77
10-20-08, 9:27 am
ayos lang ako bro.

starting a new program this week.

Will be giving more attention to shoulders, chest and definitely calves.

Im beat, Im pooped, Im happy!

Psycho77
10-25-08, 6:01 pm
how are you guys doing?

I busted my knee and now can't walk, sucks. Might be out of the gym for a week or more.

soulspline
10-27-08, 8:54 am
how are you guys doing?

I busted my knee and now can't walk, sucks. Might be out of the gym for a week or more.

wow
sorry been pretty busy letely sometimes i need to work out at home... my knee also hurts from those deads... im resting my knee for now...

keepwell bro glad you took over when im gone.. you kept the pinoy animal alive bro!

Psycho77
10-27-08, 9:04 am
wow
sorry been pretty busy letely sometimes i need to work out at home... my knee also hurts from those deads... im resting my knee for now...

keepwell bro glad you took over when im gone.. you kept the pinoy animal alive bro!

Thanks man.

I went to the gym today, hahahaha. Still took care of business even in crutches. Will have to miss out on leg day tho.

soulspline
10-27-08, 10:10 am
Thanks man.

I went to the gym today, hahahaha. Still took care of business even in crutches. Will have to miss out on leg day tho.

yeah tmrw will be my chest and delts day... keep wellhope that knee heals soon bro

Psycho77
10-29-08, 7:58 am
yeah tmrw will be my chest and delts day... keep wellhope that knee heals soon bro

did back and arms today bro. knee is much better, did some light deads and light rack pulls and no pain whatsoever. still im keeping off legs for this week.

supermoshi
10-29-08, 12:06 pm
i was browsing the site, when i hit the search buttom then found u guys!!! buti nlng may mga pinoy lifters din!!! good to hear from u guys! u do train hard ryt? good to find a home here. keep lifting and get freaky!!

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
10-29-08, 12:07 pm
Damn bros, i have been slacking posting here. wadup supermoshi, welcome to the forvm.

supermoshi
10-30-08, 1:03 pm
tnx bro. hey bros in the philly around luzon are or metro manila area why not meet up and visit sum of your gyms so we can train together!! ;) just a thought tho!!

Psycho77
10-30-08, 11:35 pm
i was browsing the site, when i hit the search buttom then found u guys!!! buti nlng may mga pinoy lifters din!!! good to hear from u guys! u do train hard ryt? good to find a home here. keep lifting and get freaky!!

ey supermoshi, welcome to the pinoy animals. where in manila are you and where do you workout? yeah we train hard, always, all the time, I know you do too otherwise you wouldn't be here. hope you enjoy this little home of ours.

Get a move in and start your journey bro. That way we can keep tabs on each others progress.

Yeah bro. It'll be a good idea to meet up sometime and hit the iron together. We'll try to get something like that going soon.

supermoshi
10-31-08, 2:20 pm
sure bro. will start my journey as of today ;)

Psycho77
11-01-08, 6:18 am
sure bro. will start my journey as of today ;)

great!

miguelito
11-04-08, 10:46 am
Hey bros, miguel here. I'm one of the pioneers of ABC:Philippines. I just wanna share my recent experience (I am just bored, for I am resting from my training.).

I was on Animal M-stak for the past months and a big consumer of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey protein. I started lifiting August of 2007. I stand 5'5 and used to weigh 117lbs. After Ingesting a cycle of Animal M-stak with my ON protein, high protein diet and TONS of training research, (based on this site, Arnold's book, articles from www.bodybuilding.com, and personal hand-me-down-experience of my bodybuilding friends.) I managed to achieve and reach 145lbs. I maxed squats with 220lbs, benched 145lbs, single arm rowed 95 lb dumbels. I had immense strength and power.

Before I started my journey as an animal, I was in martial arts. Jiu-jitsu is my barbel and judo "was" my dumbel. I had 4 years of MMA experience and knew more than what a grade 7 student should. (I'm a junior college student now.) Basically, I was destined to be a MMA fighter. (as that's what my teachers told me)

So, you know, things change. I accumulated a lot of injuries from bone-breaking submissions i endured. Although i was still capable of fighting, I figured that I wouldn't want to risk my body for that. I thought that there's more to beating other people to prove myself. Then I stopped my MMA for quite some time and started on my journey as an animal.

During my peak, I joined our college Judo team. I felt like a golden boy. I had an uncanny stregth and power (as i used to literally suplex a 130 lb-er from his back). I combined my animality with my MMA technicality. It was great, until one day.

July 15, 2008. I was sparring with my coach. I can attest that he's stronger than I am for he is bigger. He was also better in Judo (well, that's why he's the coach). Anyway, I attempted to shoot. I caught his legs and made an attempt to lift him. Well, I couldn't. He weighed around 180lbs of mesomorph buffness. So, I shifted to his left leg and tried to get him with a single leg take down. Again, I failed. Being a very boastful person that I am, I quickly shifted to his back, wrapped my arms around his waist and tried to suplex my coach. Little that I knew that his specialty were hip throws. I was in the perfect position. He lifted my and my legs were literally in the air when I seized the chance to pull myself and counter him. I don't want to be ippon-ed by anybody, not even my coach. (ippon, in Judo, means to successfully throw your opponent back flat on the floor.) Doing so, coach and I got out of balanced while my right arm was still wrapped around him, holding his gi. (Gi, in Judo, is what we wear when we train, fight, whatever.) Next thing i knew... BAM.

His big solid 180lb-ish frame crash to my right forearm thereby fracturing a bone in there. (I forgot which, but its on the right side when your palm is facing your face.) I was rushed to our hospital. I got x-rayed and all. Diagnosed to have a fractured bone.

FCKIN SHIT... is all what i could say in my mind. As I lie down on the cold bed in the cold emergency room staring at the hospital lights above me, I first thought of my journey. What of it now?

My right forearm got cemented and was immobilized for approx. 2 1/2 months. I was just... there. I was forbidden to engage in any sport. I couldn't even jog cause when my arm shakes, the fractured bone trembles. I became an injured animal for a while.

October 20, 2008. I started lifting again. I came to the gym with my surprise everybody looking at me as if i were a newbie. The people I taught we bigger. Colleagues were like... "pare, ang laki ng pinayat mo ha??"

Do you have any idea how much that hurts? I used to bench that fucking guy's weight.

Now, November 4, 2008. I weigh 136lbs. I just trained my shoulder and my triceps. I military pressed a measly 70lbs behind my neck and tricep extended 110lbs. I'm not working with what I used to but Im doing my best to.

Come December, I shall have fully recovered. I plan on buying animal pump or stak.

See you guys soon, im just behind ya. =)

(sorry nga pala kung mahaba. ok lang yan, pumped narin mga mata nyo sa kababasa ng storya ko. hehehe!)

supermoshi
11-04-08, 2:14 pm
it's all good bro. good read :)
i just recently hit the gym as well. coz i stopped lifting for almost 2years. nsa 155lbs ako dati, then nagkainjury ako from my deadlift. i went back to lifting mid july this year and weighted 135lbs haha. when i went back to the gym they wer lyk, chong wat happened, sinipsip ng gf mo lahat ng muscle mo!!(payatin kc ako :(...) then eventually after a couple of months of hard training and supps. syempre balik dating training which is lift heavy and some cheating on my lifts, i went from 135lbs-165lbs. strength? hmm... hahaha check out my journey bro. better make one :) bsta train hard lang tpos lift heavy!!! tandaan mo lang bro raise hell and war on them plates and dmbels!! eventually magkaka nilaga ka na sa tyaga mo jan!

Psycho77
11-04-08, 7:03 pm
See you guys soon, im just behind ya. =)

(sorry nga pala kung mahaba. ok lang yan, pumped narin mga mata nyo sa kababasa ng storya ko. hehehe!)

And we're behind ya. Rest up well, recoup and get ready to release that inner animal in you bro. I know where you're coming from with that bone break, I broke bones in my hand as well when my fist meets wall. Sucks. But don't worry bro, all those gains you had in the past are still with ya. Make a big comeback and soon enough, you'll be smoking us in the gym.

San ka nga pala sa PQUE? LP lang ako and si soulspine sa cavite.

Psycho77
11-04-08, 7:04 pm
yehey.

dumadami na tayo. konti nalang.............I can smell and ABC.

miguelito
11-05-08, 7:24 am
Yo brothers, thanks for the support. Hope we can lift altogether some time. =)

Im living and training in Better living, Pque. (inside SM Bicutan)

Psycho77
11-05-08, 7:32 am
Yo brothers, thanks for the support. Hope we can lift altogether some time. =)

Im living and training in Better living, Pque. (inside SM Bicutan)

yeah man, I'd like that. Nothing like lifting with guys with the ANIMAL spirit.

soulspline
11-12-08, 4:39 am
sorry for not being here recently but im still on my routine but lesser leg bec of a small ache n my knee
well looks like our thread is fillin up .welcome back mig!

Psycho77
11-12-08, 5:04 am
sorry for not being here recently but im still on my routine but lesser leg bec of a small ache n my knee
well looks like our thread is fillin up .welcome back mig!

take care of that knee bro. it can ruin your lifts for life.

Psycho77
11-14-08, 10:38 pm
How is everybody doing?

soulspline
11-24-08, 9:36 pm
ok guys im ok and doing heavy squats again :)

Psycho77
11-25-08, 8:10 pm
ok guys im ok and doing heavy squats again :)

NICE!

soulspline
11-25-08, 9:54 pm
NICE!
balita bro y nag palit ka ng name d2?

Psycho77
11-25-08, 10:04 pm
balita bro y nag palit ka ng name d2?

hahahaha.

eto men, ayos naman, still doing what I love to do and thats lift weights.

malapit na ako matapos sa first cut ko and i've dropped lots of fat. 251-237 now. Atat na ako matapos sa cut na to para makabalik agad sa bulk.

Pinapalitan ko yung pangalan ko bro, parang mas bagay ata sakin yung bago eh.

soulspline
11-25-08, 11:39 pm
hahahaha.

eto men, ayos naman, still doing what I love to do and thats lift weights.

malapit na ako matapos sa first cut ko and i've dropped lots of fat. 251-237 now. Atat na ako matapos sa cut na to para makabalik agad sa bulk.

Pinapalitan ko yung pangalan ko bro, parang mas bagay ata sakin yung bago eh.

bA ok yan :) ako papa mass ako ngayn by dec papa shed ako ulit dag dag bawas lang naman e :)