PDA

View Full Version : Camp Ali Al Salem (Kuwait) Animals

GRUNT
01-14-08, 11:48 am
Need some help on this. Need some ideas. I rep the brand over here in the gym and believe me i know all of us servicemembers are spread all over the middle east. But what if I can influence a large group of people on my camp to start one up. It wont be like back in the states because all of the members that attend will only be here for a year at the most. I have some good influence on my camp and even if the guys in my gym dont belong to animal pak, I can make it happen and convince them to rep the brand and join our forum. I just need to know if this can be "blessed off on." I need some ideas or insight. Someone hit me up or just reply to this thread. I can turn this event into a camp wide event. I will get the recreation people on the camp to help out as well.

naturalguy
01-14-08, 11:52 am
Have them sign up here at the forvm and post their intentions right here in this thread. Next step is to decide on a date and location and then we can take it from there.

J-Dawg
01-14-08, 12:00 pm
Grunt, thanks for taking the time to set this up. You've got our support brother. What's the name of your camp? I ask, b/c instead of Middle East ABC (as there may be more ABC events here), we'd like to call it something that helps to pinpoint your group better.

GRUNT
01-14-08, 12:02 pm
Good to go...Going to get the wheels rolling on this. May take a little time since missions come first but I'm going to make this thing happen.

GRUNT
01-14-08, 12:05 pm
Grunt, thanks for taking the time to set this up. You've got our support brother. What's the name of your camp? I ask, b/c instead of Middle East ABC (as there may be more ABC events here), we'd like to call it something different that helps to pinpoint your group better.

Good thought...Camp Ali Al Salem, Kuwait.

We have a huge number of dedicated servicemembers. This would bring some great morale to our cause. Just trying to put Animal on the map. Even have some bodybuilders and powerlifters from India that run the gym tents. Big dudes...

GRUNT
01-24-08, 5:45 am
Just received the ABC package. Got the blessing from the gym reps here at the camp, just need to brainstorm and plan how and when we can make this thing happen. I dont want this to be a half ass job. More to follow....

G,

Thank you for the generous "care package" I am speechless...

GRUNT
01-24-08, 8:18 am
Just received my Animal "care package" in the final stages of setting a date at the gym on our camp. The tshirts are going to be an issue since I am recruiting on the fly as I see people. Got 6 people to sign up for the forum today alone. Is it a big deal if we dont all have shirts?? PLus I have to have a sit down with the Reps here to finalize the time for the meet and how we are going to advertise for it out here so that I can have maximum participation. Since it will be the first Middle east Soldier driven ABC I want it to come correct.

G Diesel
01-24-08, 9:49 am
Just received the ABC package. Got the blessing from the gym reps here at the camp, just need to brainstorm and plan how and when we can make this thing happen. I dont want this to be a half ass job. More to follow....

G,

Thank you for the generous "care package" I am speechless...

Glad you got it bro... As for the tees, we'll send them to you after the event. Be sure to post a head count. I'm sure there will be guys on your base that don't have Animal shirts or due to regulations you may not be able to wear them, so we'll make some exceptions in that regard. Let me know what you need bro and I'll do whatever I can to make it happen. Peace, G

GRUNT
01-25-08, 12:41 am
Glad you got it bro... As for the tees, we'll send them to you after the event. Be sure to post a head count. I'm sure there will be guys on your base that don't have Animal shirts or due to regulations you may not be able to wear them, so we'll make some exceptions in that regard. Let me know what you need bro and I'll do whatever I can to make it happen. Peace, G

G,

As always, cant thank you enough. we are closing in on a date. We have alot of Soldiers here working different shifts so I just have to come to a common ground with everyone for a time and date. BTW, this thing is taking off like a fucking bullet. Lots of excitement for this to happen...more to follow...

Countrified
01-25-08, 12:54 am
I am down with this, I workout at the same gym that ol' Grunt does - just trying to catch his big hausey ass - but that will take some time and dedication. But I am here to support what he needs suppporting on to get this barbell club rolling. Whatever needs to be done, ol' Grunt will make it happen - with a little participation here and there from the other lifters we should be golden. Countrified Out

lilGRUNT
01-25-08, 1:07 am
Way to make it happen GRUNT

Toni69
01-25-08, 3:08 am
great job Grunt! Hi lilGrunt! Lookin foward to see our boys in action here!

D-ICE
01-25-08, 6:49 am
Yo, I just want to thank you guys with helping GRUNT get this started over here. I think this will take off and could be something real big and productive. I am stationed here at Ali Al Salem, Kuwait with GRUNT. I will do what I can to help him make this a success. This site seems pretty awesome and can benifit me greatly with my everyday job outside of the military. I am a Professional MMA fighter and could use some help from guys like you. Once again Thanks for all your help!

-DRAGO

brooklyns'up
01-25-08, 12:10 pm
This is exactly the inspiration I needed bro. You guys at animal pak are off the chain. This is something I can look foward to for years to come. Grunt man my fuckin' legs hurt bro, but i am lovin' every minute of it! I stand ready to represent this animal explosion! Peace bro!

GRUNT
01-25-08, 12:19 pm
This is exactly the inspiration I needed bro. You guys at animal pak are off the chain. This is something I can look foward to for years to come. Grunt man my fuckin' legs hurt bro, but i am lovin' every minute of it! I stand ready to represent this animal explosion! Peace bro!

Shiiiiiit...you??? I'm walking around camp like I got a tree up my ass...

Princess Perfect
01-26-08, 2:19 am
Hey guys, just want to say that everything going be great, because I am on board.

GRUNT
01-27-08, 6:43 am
To those that this applies to...

Tuesday (29 Jan) I will meet with the camp Reps and finalize the date for the event. Stay tuned....

Vinny G
01-27-08, 7:41 am

Tuesday (29 Jan) I will meet with the camp Reps and finalize the date for the event. Stay tuned....

now this i would get on a plane for...sounds great......

Toni69
01-27-08, 8:50 am
Hell yea..I would if I could!

NineLine
01-28-08, 12:47 am

I can't wait to get started, this is going to be BADASS!!!

GRUNT
01-28-08, 2:09 am
now this i would get on a plane for...sounds great......

Hell yea..I would if I could!

Animal Pak USO tour Middle East....Damn that would be nice....I will get you both fitted for body armor and kevlar helmets....Arrange for the black hawk to scoop you both up...LOL

Toni69
01-28-08, 2:40 am
Body armor??? sounds scary. LOL...would you even have anything to fit my Boss? he is a big boy you know! LOL

Countrified
01-28-08, 5:14 am
Now that's the shit Grunt, let me know if you need anything - shoot me an email if you need support; let me know the time and location, like I said I will try to support ya, ya know how busy I am...but to get this ball rolling the right direction I am down to send ruckus to man that will make it happen, a little intimidation always helps. Keep Us Posted G...Countrified Out

GRUNT
01-28-08, 5:21 am
Talked to the MWR Reps, we are looking at the first session in the middle of February...I will email personnel on the camp for further info...

Vinny G
01-28-08, 5:23 am
woe....back up -

are you guys serious?

GRUNT
01-28-08, 5:28 am
woe....back up -

are you guys serious?

Nah but would be nice...Cant handle the combat zone Vin????? LOL

We are a go for the ABC in the middle of Feb, thats what i was referencing...

I can get a blackhawk for ya though....Put you behind a 50 Cal...

Vinny G
01-28-08, 7:08 am
Nah but would be nice...Cant handle the combat zone Vin????? LOL

We are a go for the ABC in the middle of Feb, thats what i was referencing...

I can get a blackhawk for ya though....Put you behind a 50 Cal...

you guys dont know me very well.....i'd go if it was set up.

GRUNT
01-28-08, 7:22 am
you guys dont know me very well.....i'd go if it was set up.

I'll hold you to that, The USO Reps out here threw something in my ear about having an Animal Pak visit since this ABC is setting off pretty nicely on the camp....They want to make this a weekly event and even hold a possible seminar for fitness...I told them to slow down until I can take it to the right people on your end.

Lots of interest has sparked over here because this is the first time that this has been done on our camp. They want to keep this program even after I come home. I am trying to keep it in my hands before they try to take over and revamp it....

GRUNT
01-28-08, 7:51 am
15 February is the official first ABC session here at Camp Ali Al Salem. We will do two sessions, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening since I know some of us work crazy shifts. The morning session will be at 0600 and the evening session will be at 2030. lilGRUNT will be doing all the photo ops with the high speed ass camera. So far in attendance we have:

GRUNT
Countrified
lilGRUNT
D-ICE
NineLine
Princess Perfect
brooklyns'up

I know there are more but are still awaiting to sign up for the forum. The camp reps are putting out flyers for the event so the number is going to jump considerably. If we have to break this up into sessions over a few days, I am flexible. We dont have 9-5's out here so its understood. Tell a friend to join the forum and let the madness begin.....

naturalguy
01-28-08, 7:54 am
This is awesome guys, take lots of pics.

jer
01-28-08, 10:26 am
Very cool guys, very cool.

God bless and kick some ass.

Just Dave
01-28-08, 10:37 am
Grunt, you are the man. Wish I'd thought of something like this while I was out here. I totally would have flown out your way for a day to visit. Meh, no worries. I'll be back in good ol' Fayettenam soon and probably link up with the NC group there.
Take it easy bro,
Dave

GRUNT
01-28-08, 11:34 am
15 February is the official first ABC session here at Camp Ali Al Salem. We will do two sessions, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening since I know some of us work crazy shifts. The morning session will be at 0600 and the evening session will be at 2030. lilGRUNT will be doing all the photo ops with the high speed ass camera. So far in attendance we have:

GRUNT
Countrified
lilGRUNT
D-ICE
NineLine
Princess Perfect
brooklyns'up
DeathFox

I know there are more but are still awaiting to sign up for the forum. The camp reps are putting out flyers for the event so the number is going to jump considerably. If we have to break this up into sessions over a few days, I am flexible. We dont have 9-5's out here so its understood. Tell a friend to join the forum and let the madness begin.....

GRUNT
Countrified
lilGRUNT
D-ICE
NineLine
Princess Perfect
brooklyns'up
DeathFox

Toni69
01-28-08, 11:53 am
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg168/Tonigal6969/Grunt/Picture_001gym2.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg168/Tonigal6969/Grunt/Picture_003gym1.jpg

GRUNT
01-28-08, 1:44 pm
Toni, thanks for posting my pic of our "home" just wanted to give you folks a glance at what it looks like where we train..its not the biggest of place but its definetely a place that i can go to where it mentally takes me out of the middle east....

naturalguy
01-28-08, 1:53 pm
Toni, thanks for posting my pic of our "home" just wanted to give you folks a glance at what it looks like where we train..its not the biggest of place but its definetely a place that i can go to where it mentally takes me out of the middle east....

That looks very well equipped and hardcore

TEZ
01-28-08, 3:13 pm
Grunt,

I'd love to make it, but don't think I can come back across the border.

To all else, I'm a Blackhawk pilot. No promises, but I might be able to scoop up some folks if any of my boys are headin' down south for the event!

Army Strong! Ha, ha, ha......

GRUNT
01-28-08, 7:48 pm
Grunt,

I'd love to make it, but don't think I can come back across the border.

To all else, I'm a Blackhawk pilot. No promises, but I might be able to scoop up some folks if any of my boys are headin' down south for the event!

Army Strong! Ha, ha, ha......

that is riding in style.....that would be sweet if you shuttled in some Animals via blackhawk, we will have a team waiting for you at the helo pad...lol

to answer your EAA preference over nitro G/nitro...to be honest with you, I like them both but saw the watermelon EAA and decided to mix it in my torrent then through storn in there and never looked back. I felt like a low budget chemist...

GRUNT
01-29-08, 12:16 pm
4 more to add to the roll call, just awaiting verification to start the forum...Alot of people here are excited for this to happen...I lit a fire under alot of asses out here...

GRUNT
01-29-08, 1:50 pm
GRUNT
Countrified
lilGRUNT
D-ICE
NineLine
Princess Perfect
brooklyns'up
DeathFox
Flo Jo

Toni69
01-30-08, 2:54 am
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg168/Tonigal6969/Grunt/HPIM2268gym3.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg168/Tonigal6969/Grunt/ANIMAL_ABC.jpg

G Diesel
01-30-08, 9:13 am
That looks very well equipped and hardcore

That is what I was thinking... Our boys have everything they need to get big. Looks like the perfect home for the ABC. Peace, G

widdlewade44
01-30-08, 9:17 am
Looks like a great gym! Good luck with the gathering on the 15th of February. Semper Fi!

Kevin
widdlewade44
Sgt '88-93
USMC

GRUNT
01-30-08, 11:42 am
That is what I was thinking... Our boys have everything they need to get big. Looks like the perfect home for the ABC. Peace, G

Looks like a great gym! Good luck with the gathering on the 15th of February. Semper Fi!

Kevin
widdlewade44
Sgt '88-93
USMC

Thanks gentlemen, I do appreciate the good words...Just trying to not have a half ass event...I want to make a huge footprint on this camp and keep this going even after I leave here so I want to to be as organized as possible. Your support has been nothing but perfect...Makes our lives out here a little more bearable for sure. Much respect!!!

J-Dawg
01-30-08, 3:12 pm
Looks like this is going to be one kick ass session.

J-Dawg
01-30-08, 3:13 pm
4 more to add to the roll call, just awaiting verification to start the forum...Alot of people here are excited for this to happen...I lit a fire under alot of asses out here...

Grunt, have they been verified (in other words, can they post in the Forvm)? Let me know b/c sometimes the final verification can get lost in people's email spam box.

Hoffdogg
01-30-08, 6:11 pm
DAMN...that gym is better equipped than mine here! We are all with you over there, take care.

GRUNT
01-31-08, 1:14 am
Grunt, have they been verified (in other words, can they post in the Forvm)? Let me know b/c sometimes the final verification can get lost in people's email spam box.

J,

So far so good, we have been having internet connectivity problems lately here but they are trickling on the forum as the connectivity comes back up. If I have any more issues I will hit you with a PM. Thanks for your continued support and help making this event a success.

RooRooTJ
01-31-08, 2:40 pm
Cant wait to see the photos from this ABC. It is worldwide

GRUNT
02-02-08, 11:47 am
Flyers are officially posted on camp today...13 days...clocks a tickin....

GRUNT
02-03-08, 4:03 am
[QUOTE=GRUNT;277016]GRUNT
Countrified
lilGRUNT
D-ICE
NineLine
Princess Perfect
brooklyns'up
DeathFox
210 sa

prafull
02-03-08, 10:21 am
all d best n congrats for ur first ABC at camp ali al salem....
hey GRUNT..
if it aint any trouble for could u tell a few names of the indian bodybuilders or powerlifters whom u mentioned..
just curious..dont wanna b a pain in d ass..

GRUNT
02-03-08, 11:29 am
all d best n congrats for ur first ABC at camp ali al salem....
hey GRUNT..
if it aint any trouble for could u tell a few names of the indian bodybuilders or powerlifters whom u mentioned..
just curious..dont wanna b a pain in d ass..

let me find out there names tomorrow when i am at the gym and i will post them

GRUNT
02-04-08, 7:22 am
[QUOTE=GRUNT;282426][QUOTE=GRUNT;277016]GRUNT
Countrified
lilGRUNT
D-ICE
NineLine
Princess Perfect
brooklyns'up
DeathFox
210 sa
werecat

210sa
02-05-08, 3:00 am
hey Grunt thanks for getting this set up over here for us. As a new person this whole body bluiding look forward to learing a thing or two that will help me out to reach my goal

GRUNT
02-05-08, 10:14 am
[QUOTE=GRUNT;282932][QUOTE=GRUNT;282426][QUOTE=GRUNT;277016]GRUNT
Countrified
lilGRUNT
D-ICE
NineLine
Princess Perfect
brooklyns'up
DeathFox
210 sa
werecat
johnnysanz3

Simpleone
02-06-08, 9:23 am
I can feel the motivation. Lets keep it going.

GRUNT
02-06-08, 11:11 am
[QUOTE=GRUNT;283959][QUOTE=GRUNT;282932][QUOTE=GRUNT;282426][QUOTE=GRUNT;277016]GRUNT
Countrified
lilGRUNT
D-ICE
NineLine
Princess Perfect
brooklyns'up
DeathFox
210 sa
werecat
johnnysanz3
Simpleone

So far so good, going to be a good turn out for this.

Lunatic001
02-06-08, 11:17 am
Guys,

you guys are doing a great job overthere. The gym look great and I am subscribed to follow how the session went. Keep lifting and you'll be home in no time....

Lunatic001

prafull
02-06-08, 12:15 pm
let me find out there names tomorrow when i am at the gym and i will post them

thanks grunt..
i'd really appreciate dat..

G Diesel
02-06-08, 12:18 pm
GRUNT
Countrified
lilGRUNT
D-ICE
NineLine
Princess Perfect
brooklyns'up
DeathFox
210 sa
werecat
johnnysanz3
Simpleone

So far so good, going to be a good turn out for this.

Coming together nicely Grunt... Good job bro. Peace, G

Rexor91
02-06-08, 12:26 pm
Deffinatly take tons of pics, pumped to see how this one turns out

GRUNT
02-06-08, 12:35 pm
Deffinatly take tons of pics, pumped to see how this one turns out

Im going to be taking pictures like its a playboy shoot...

this is going to be a unique ABC..I possibly have to do 3 in the same day to accomodate all working shifts so i will be lifting during one session and just taking pics during the other two...Im talking, one at 6 am, 830 pm and 230 am....it will be a brutal day but sacrifice is the business i am in.

Rexor91
02-06-08, 12:43 pm
Im going to be taking pictures like its a playboy shoot...

this is going to be a unique ABC..I possibly have to do 3 in the same day to accomodate all working shifts so i will be lifting during one session and just taking pics during the other two...Im talking, one at 6 am, 830 pm and 230 am....it will be a brutal day but sacrifice is the business i am in.

Damn, that's some dedication lol. That's what I'm talkin about! Lookin' forward to it

GRUNT
02-07-08, 12:39 am
Countrified
lilGRUNT
D-ICE
NineLine
Princess Perfect
brooklyns'up
DeathFox
210 sa
werecat
johnnysanz3
Simpleone
Lil' Bit76
PHYRE

GRUNT
02-07-08, 1:01 am
Countrified
lilGRUNT
D-ICE
NineLine
Princess Perfect
brooklyns'up
DeathFox
210 sa
werecat
johnnysanz3
Simpleone
Lil' Bit76
PHYRE
REAPER-B

210sa
02-07-08, 10:33 am
good shit grunt three times that day. works out great so that everyone cant make it

Reaper-B
02-07-08, 11:31 am
Great to be here. This is going to be awesome!

Lil' Bit76
02-07-08, 10:55 pm
Ready to get started....always up for a challenge!!!

GRUNT
02-08-08, 2:32 am
Great to be here. This is going to be awesome!

Ready to get started....always up for a challenge!!!

thank you both for joining the forum, this is going to be a positive thing for all on this camp.

210sa
02-08-08, 10:16 pm
Damm Grunt can t wait to get this first workout started

GRUNT
02-09-08, 12:16 pm
[QUOTE=GRUNT;285721]Countrified
lilGRUNT
D-ICE
NineLine
Princess Perfect
brooklyns'up
DeathFox
210 sa
werecat
johnnysanz3
Simpleone
Lil' Bit76
PHYRE
SLAMHawaii
Maya515

GRUNT
02-12-08, 10:49 am
I feel like a little kid waiting for christmas morning...

GRUNT
02-13-08, 3:27 am
Countrified
lilGRUNT
D-ICE
NineLine
Princess Perfect
brooklyns'up
DeathFox
210 sa
werecat
johnnysanz3
Simpleone
Lil' Bit76
PHYRE
SLAMHawaii
Maya515
GREASEMONKEY

210sa
02-13-08, 2:22 pm
2 days to go hopefully we get a big turn out

TEZ
02-13-08, 6:11 pm
Rip it up, Grunt! Cannot wait to see how it turned out!

GRUNT
02-14-08, 1:15 am
Countrified
lilGRUNT
D-ICE
NineLine
Princess Perfect
brooklyns'up
DeathFox
210 sa
werecat
johnnysanz3
Simpleone
Lil' Bit76
PHYRE
SLAMHawaii
Maya515
GREASEMONKEY
cranfordbama

GRUNT
02-14-08, 8:50 am
Countrified
lilGRUNT
D-ICE
NineLine
Princess Perfect
brooklyns'up
DeathFox
210 sa
werecat
johnnysanz3
Simpleone
Lil' Bit76
PHYRE
SLAMHawaii
Maya515
GREASEMONKEY
cranfordbama
Reaper B
tha rizza

GRUNT
02-15-08, 1:23 am
Had a decent turnout for the morning session and photos will be posted as soon as they are uploaded into photobucket. Still have the evening session at 830 pm as well.

210sa
02-15-08, 3:14 pm
great freakin workout today look forward to the next one

C.Coronato
05-15-09, 9:45 am
ANy more guys out in the Camp still? Or maybe some new ones?

weedlewott
05-19-09, 5:42 am
Yo. What's good in here? I just got the green light for an ABC here in Kuwait. I'm doing it for all 4 camps out here. If anyone wants to be a part of it, hit me up with a PM and post it on here. Getting people to sign up as I see them and recruiting on the fly. Hoping to get some participation. Keep the Peace.

weedlewott
05-20-09, 10:52 am
Yo peeps. What's up. I'm setting up an ABC for everyone here in Kuwait. All camps, military and civlian alike. We're holding our first official event at Camp Ali Al Salem on June 12, 2009. 0600 and 1800. I'm going to try and do these twice a month. Once for a lifting session, another for a class on nutrition, lifting, dieting, ect... You get the drift. Post up in here and shoot me a PM if you wanna do this thing. It's happening with or without you, but I'd much rather have Animals behind me pushing the weights and living the lifestyle. Show the world what we got.

shistyfathead
05-20-09, 11:15 am
hi my is erick wheeler i am in the united states army staioned at camp ali al slaem ku. Me and my boy weedlewott are fixing to have our first ABC on June 12,2009 were about to do it big out here in kuwait show people what the armed forces are made of.

weedlewott
05-24-09, 7:31 am
So i've gotten a ton of positive feedback here. A lot of the guys wanna do it. There's one cat here in the Marine Corps who takes Animal products, I have yet to talk to him. I see him all the time, but when I'm on mission. Anyway. I talked to one guy and he was more than stoked. He almost pissed his pants wanting to get this going. ha. I'm gonna supply him with some of the Pump and RG that I got from the Great people at Universal/Animal. Hopefully I can get him away from the BS he's on right now and into some real supplementation. I'm stoked about this thing. Ready

weedlewott
06-02-09, 10:13 am
Okay. I realzie it's been a minute since I've posted on here, but shit. Been busy. Got a confirmed 7 guys. Only one of them has signed up here despite my best efforts. They're losers. shistyfathead is my boy Erick who is helping me out with this. He gets props. Fenderson, my roommate, is one of the chosen ones. haha. Good to go for the 12th of June. SOOOOOOOOO........... If there are any Animals passing through on that day, let me know, you're more than welcome to join us. Good Looking out on Universals part with the care package. The guys ate that shit up and bought some themselves. Thanks you guys.

C.Coronato
06-02-09, 10:27 am
Should be a good event for sure. Keep it up ww.

weedlewott
06-10-09, 8:51 am
Two days. 9 people. 1 Epic event. haha. Sounded good. For real though. I've got two days and this thing kicks off. 8ish people are down. I say 8ish because one's really short and another's really skinny. haha.

naturalguy
06-10-09, 9:17 am
Two days. 9 people. 1 Epic event. haha. Sounded good. For real though. I've got two days and this thing kicks off. 8ish people are down. I say 8ish because one's really short and another's really skinny. haha.

Looking forward to the pics

weedlewott
06-10-09, 9:18 am
Looking forward to the pics

Most definately. Photobucket the best route?

G Diesel
06-10-09, 9:23 am
Most definately. Photobucket the best route?

Definitely bro... Photobucket would work perfectly.

Peace, G

weedlewott
06-11-09, 4:34 am
Okay. So it's not gonna be tomorrow. I've got a mission all day tomorrow which I won't be back from until almost 2200hrs. So I'm pushing it back a week. They can all kiss my ass. I'm doing this one. Haters.

rmeguy
06-11-09, 6:36 am
Damn bro sounds awesome. I would love to be there but i am way way up north in good 'ol Iraq. Really do wish i could be there tho and meet some of my fellow Animals. Maybe one day we will meet up in the future. Have fun with the meet guys and look forward to the pics.

P.S. Throw some weight up for me!!!

-Ben

weedlewott
06-11-09, 6:58 am
Ha. Changed everything back. Gonna rock out with my sock out. You thought I was gonna say something different, didn't you? When do you redeploy or take your leave? I'm stationed in the place you'll be going through. you tell me how much brother. I'll sling it eight different ways from sunday.

rmeguy
06-11-09, 7:42 am
We will be redeploying around Late Sept. Trust me i will try to get in touch with you and let you know. sure you cant swing it nine..haha.. and again, look forward to the pics

-Ben

weedlewott
06-11-09, 7:47 am
We will be redeploying around Late Sept. Trust me i will try to get in touch with you and let you know. sure you cant swing it nine..haha.. and again, look forward to the pics

-Ben

Shit. I can up it to nine. Not a problem. I'll be gone come late September. We're leavin the first part of it. Back to the house for this kid. Ha. I plan on posting up some good pics.

-Cory

rmeguy
06-11-09, 9:08 am
Damn bro, that sucks, well its good for you of course..lol i wish i would have known that in November when i took R&R. Well maybe we will meet up sometime in the futre. Kill some weight for me down there brother, i will do the same for you up here.

-Ben

weedlewott
06-12-09, 6:35 am
I'm beyond pumped. I'm so friggin ready for this dude to kick off tonight, I feel like throwing weights around right now. but I'm gonna save it for tonight and put up some big numbers in hopes of motivating the hell out of the ones who are coming. Nice.

beastmode09
06-12-09, 6:39 am
back on and popping! good shit bro, murder those weights for all of us up north.

C.Coronato
06-12-09, 9:50 am
Have a good one fellas.

weedlewott
06-12-09, 1:28 pm
Done done and done son. The 9 that said they were coming didn't. I got 3 at first, and totaled out at 4 in the end. Pictures to come.

weedlewott
06-12-09, 2:31 pm
http://s719.photobucket.com/albums/ww198/weedlewott/ABC/

These are the pictures from tonight. Well, some of them. I've got some more, but yeah..

C.Coronato
06-16-09, 3:55 pm
Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

Camp Ali AL Salem(Kuwait) ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14149)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks fellas.

C.Coronato
06-17-09, 12:15 pm
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww198/weedlewott/ABC/DSCF3061.jpg

Now thats serious lol.

weedlewott
06-17-09, 12:18 pm
yep.... Kids got something special. I just told him he was a tard. that was brutal. Those holds were for 1:30 and he did it three times...

C.Coronato
09-03-09, 4:22 pm
WW whats up homie, i know your leaving soon, anyone to take your reigns?

weedlewott
10-23-09, 3:58 pm
Check it.. I realize that this should have been taken care of before I bounced, and believe me I tried, but I need for SOMEONE in Camp Ali Al Salem, Kuwait to step up to the plate. I'm here if you need to know how to get things organzied. The people at the gym already know about it and have been helpful to participate and help organize several events over there. It's too easy to get it running. PM me or post up in this thread. Please please please. That is the biggest morale booster that we had over there. I know everyone could use it. Come on fellas. Lemme know something.

C.Coronato
10-23-09, 4:02 pm
Check it.. I realize that this should have been taken care of before I bounced, and believe me I tried, but I need for SOMEONE in Camp Ali Al Salem, Kuwait to step up to the plate. I'm here if you need to know how to get things organzied. The people at the gym already know about it and have been helpful to participate and help organize several events over there. It's too easy to get it running. PM me or post up in this thread. Please please please. That is the biggest morale booster that we had over there. I know everyone could use it. Come on fellas. Lemme know something.

Thanks brother. I know you had a lot on your plate. Hopefully someone sees the potential for sure!

weedlewott
10-24-09, 8:22 pm
Thanks brother. I know you had a lot on your plate. Hopefully someone sees the potential for sure!

No problem man. I just think that all the fellas there really need this experience. It helps a hell of a lot more than you would think. SOMEONE HIT ME UP DAMMIT! Ha. No, seriously.

weedlewott
10-30-09, 9:33 pm
Anyone out that way?

weedlewott
11-08-09, 10:16 am
Anyone out that way?

Bump

C.Coronato
02-19-10, 10:04 am
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

C.Coronato
02-14-11, 2:19 pm

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

C.Coronato
01-24-12, 4:30 pm

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory