PDA

View Full Version : Missing FORVM Members

Wasteland
01-15-08, 12:11 pm
I realize that in any forum, members come and go. I got this idea from another thread. Maybe we could mention those solid members who spent time here and haven't been on in a while?

TylerC
01-15-08, 3:38 pm
maybe i just miss when he posts, but I havn't seen Powerfreak in a while.

I also wish Machine would post more.

But I know what they are doing when they arn't here providing us with invaluable lessons on lifting and diet. They are busting their own asses to accomplish their own goals, and I wouldn't want to hinder them from doing that.

They're in the gyms, spilling their guts like always.

Freakshow
01-15-08, 3:40 pm
Asilab. She didn't post much, but I miss her PM's and the few times she did post.

Also would love it if Machine would post more.

NumeroUno
01-15-08, 3:42 pm
Like me, some of them will take a break for the Forvm. But you can never leave...

I also wish that all of you contributing great posts to this Forvm would come back. Let us know that you haven't fallen off the wagon and that you're doing ok.

-NumeroUno

Angst
01-15-08, 3:47 pm
I'm sure some of them are still on here everyday but not doing much posting, lurking in the background, like myself lol

Bear
01-15-08, 5:15 pm
I haven't seen Bad Ass Martin post in a while, and i saw that he was banned... anyone care to elaborate?

Brutus_515
01-15-08, 5:16 pm
DIDDY that dude always had some solid info....

jeff00z28
01-15-08, 6:32 pm
I haven't seen Bad Ass Martin post in a while, and i saw that he was banned... anyone care to elaborate?

i doubt he was banned. I see his myspace bullitens for the barbell club every other day

Elite
01-15-08, 6:45 pm

Bad Ass Martin has been given a 2 week ban for breaking forvm rules in regard to 'Harrassing/Insulting other forvm members' through PM's.

Bear
01-15-08, 7:34 pm
Bad Ass Martin has been given a 2 week ban for breaking forvm rules in regard to 'Harrassing/Insulting other forvm members' through PM's.

ouch... Thanks for the update Third

MassMonster
01-15-08, 7:42 pm
how bout that cat Mass Monster miss his insight on things..... lol i miss suggie (sugarbutt) Firebeast, and Angst.... always helped me get sum good motivation...

rocky36
01-15-08, 7:43 pm
i cant speak for everyone but i think that most of the members still come and read up on things..

Elite
01-15-08, 7:44 pm
What happened to Karmazon?
Now that guy loved a debate...........and apples.

norrim1
01-15-08, 8:21 pm
What happened to Karmazon?
Now that guy loved a debate...........and apples.

I'm still wondering about J-Rock and U-Rep. Either way, we'll get to see some sick benching by J-Rock in the cage!

krazyassmexican
01-15-08, 8:24 pm
Universal Rep and fire beast
where they are i really miss those guys
firebeast was there for me all the time
and he was a great human and a bad ass fire fighter

k1usa
01-15-08, 8:31 pm
How about 7...remember him...I got to like him after recieving some PM's from him...good fellow though

JMC
01-15-08, 8:34 pm
How about 7...remember him...I got to like him after recieving some PM's from him...good fellow though

I do...you know I do Russ! No comment....

bigrhino
01-15-08, 8:43 pm
DIDDY that dude always had some solid info....

that's what i was gonna say.

i remember "7" he said lots of crazy stuff.

some of the old watchmen/henchman like Karma

simpleguy
01-15-08, 11:32 pm
BamBam should also be added to the list...

Maccabee
01-15-08, 11:35 pm
Oh ya what happened to "7" and karmazon.

Liftbig21
01-15-08, 11:38 pm
IronLeague...hasnt been on in 4 months

bigrhino
01-15-08, 11:56 pm
I remember 7 made the craziest threads.

for some reason i thought diddy was in the military. that might be why he's not here.

k1usa
01-16-08, 12:27 am
what about Ratch...he was over in Bagdad.....hope he home now.....

Wasteland
01-16-08, 11:34 am
This place is only a year old, and already we're talking about "old times", LOL. Has time really passed by that fast?

Elite
01-16-08, 12:29 pm
U-Rep gave a heads up months back, that he was stepping aside slightly and letting Animal rep take the heat.

TylerC
01-16-08, 8:17 pm
another call out to a good guy I know

Ironphyscho

The guy hasnt been on since last july.

He trains with John Defendis for crying out loud!!!!

Intensity/Insanity anyone?

Young&Hungry
01-16-08, 10:14 pm
Karmazon was a great guy and a knowledgeable poster, very firm in his opinions. IronLeague I believe ended up winning the freakin NPC Excalibur last year, he's one of the more top notch bodybuilders to pass through this forum. Anybody remember Hatred? He was probably only actively posting for a month or two, but damn did that guy have a great log. A little reminiscent of Machine - I went on an emotional trip every time I read one of his posts. Grond-al-Ghoul was another guy like Hatred, just a master of words.

And last but not least, remember that guy who was a bouncer at a strip club and had a log about it? I think he was banned and rightfully so, but damn did that guy have the most fucked up and hysterical stories I've heard.

LegendKillerJosh
01-16-08, 10:26 pm
NPC Chicka, we had a big scuffle back in the summer, but we made up. Anyone know what happened to her?

simpleguy
01-16-08, 11:40 pm
NPC Chicka, we had a big scuffle back in the summer, but we made up. Anyone know what happened to her?

she's still here, I remembered seing a post of her a few weeks ago

RenegadeRows
01-17-08, 9:44 am
Also would love it if Machine would post more.

x2
sigh

srb3189
01-17-08, 11:25 am
Does Wrath ever post?
I want to hear what that dude has to say.

-Steve

krazyassmexican
01-17-08, 11:27 am
TINY
where you at bro
i miss you
also i would love to see a q&a with machine
and i would love universal to invite schak to the forvm

Lowdown5
01-17-08, 11:33 am
Don't know if he has been mentioned, but RickyP. That was one good cat, always supportive and a great asset to the FORVM.

simpleguy
01-17-08, 1:43 pm
and i would love universal to invite schak to the forvm

Schak... that would be awesome, great

stumblin54
01-17-08, 3:07 pm
IronLeague...hasnt been on in 4 months

Mike's a solid member and he's training his ass off for the upcoming jr natty's in April right now. He'll be back after that show's over.

Stumblin

Bear
01-17-08, 8:26 pm
Schak... that would be awesome, great

I have read each and everyone of Schaks articles. I read somewhere that he isn't into BBing and hasn't touched a weight in a while and has pursued Martial Arts. Here is a small article on him. I wish him all the best!

http://www.tsk.com/news/success_stories/story.php?id=23

figurechic08
01-18-08, 4:17 am
I am looking for B.A.M. does he exists?

figurechic08
01-18-08, 4:22 am
i doubt he was banned. I see his myspace bullitens for the barbell club every other day

This is the guy I am looking for!!!!!! can anyone help me find him? I have one of those posters from Myspace maybe someone has one? I was asked by him to come to the Akron lifting club and I looked last week and there were twenty or so people showing up like he said. He is banned and no Myspace. I have more people coming that he wanted me to bring but I don't see him in the chat room anywhere. Can someone tell me where all the peole ar now?

THANKS SO MUCH

never_2_big
01-18-08, 4:23 am
I am looking for B.A.M. does he exists?

he got banned for 2 weeks, im sure he'll be back

Pizzalamp
01-18-08, 10:58 pm
Twisted Steel

Freak57

LegendKillerJosh
03-12-08, 2:25 pm
Where the hell is Giant_Killer at? He had tons of posts, and he hasn't made any in a while. Anyone know him?

Lowdown5
03-12-08, 2:29 pm
Where the hell is Giant_Killer at? He had tons of posts, and he hasn't made any in a while. Anyone know him?

GK is dealing with some personal matters and will be back soon.

LegendKillerJosh
03-12-08, 2:30 pm
GK is dealing with some personal matters and will be back soon.

cool, I hope everything is good with him.

Lowdown5
03-12-08, 2:42 pm
cool, I hope everything is good with him.

He is good, just takin care of business.

Maccabee
03-12-08, 3:04 pm
Where the hell is Bad Ass Martin??

Lowdown5
03-12-08, 3:07 pm
Where the hell is Bad Ass Martin??

He has left the building.

Brutus_515
03-12-08, 7:57 pm
haha yeah..he messaged me a few days before the arnold seems like he is doing good for himself....then he disapeared again?

mikejones1
03-12-08, 10:20 pm
maybe this guy was already mention but wheres that little dude that had a whole lot of potential imo..stockrock??

i remember him from the first transformation contest here on animalpak.com forum

and i always enjoyed karmazon's posts, wheres he at.

Malloy1344
03-14-08, 5:33 pm
Haven't heard from my boy Nulllogik in awhile, or Nightshift

Malloy1344
03-17-08, 8:51 pm
Lethal Banana hasn't been around in a long time either. I hope he didn't give it up. I know he had stopped twice before, he seemed like he was really on path this time, Hope hes just having hiatus from the Forvm and he's still killin it.

Lowdown5
03-17-08, 8:52 pm
Haven't heard from my boy Nulllogik in awhile, or Nightshift

Got a PM from Nightshift yesterday.

BrotherInArms
03-20-08, 1:12 pm
Come on back guys.

krazyassmexican
05-01-09, 10:18 am
are they still around?
shit i came back wantin to have this two brothers on offtopic radio to share some stories and they are no where to be found :(

JUGGERNAUT
05-01-09, 10:45 am
Tiny vanished and PF returned as a new dad! ;-)

krazyassmexican
05-01-09, 11:26 am
Tiny vanished and PF returned as a new dad! ;-)

i am glad to hear that from my boy brian
is there a way to contact them?
i used to have brians e mail but i dont know what happened

G Diesel
05-01-09, 11:30 am
i am glad to hear that from my boy brian
is there a way to contact them?
i used to have brians e mail but i dont know what happened

He's been online here or there on the FORVM over the course of the last few weeks... I'm sure he's got his hands full. Probably best to just hit him with a PM bro.

Peace, G

wedge
05-01-09, 8:40 pm
I've noticed that Tiny's Ask the Pros thread was taken down. Anyone know or can share what happened to the big guy?

Beowulf
11-03-09, 12:48 pm
I'm one to speak as I've been out for a while, but what happened to some of the more colorful guys who used to post here from way back when?

xMATT182x
11-04-09, 1:37 am
I'm sure some of them are still on here everyday but not doing much posting, lurking in the background, like myself lol

haha yea i'm sometimes that way....just quietly observing and absorbing.

Max-Angle
02-16-10, 10:22 pm
Does anyone know where he is, i'm worried about the guy, did something happen, just worrying about a fellow brother.

GUNS
02-17-10, 3:42 am
He is taking some time off after his grandfather passed. He should be back real soon. Check his last post in his journey.

Little Z
02-17-10, 11:13 am
He is taking some time off after his grandfather passed. He should be back real soon. Check his last post in his journey.

x2, he posted all about it in his Journey..

Max-Angle
02-17-10, 3:23 pm

Yeah ik that i was just worrried cuz he said after a certain number of days 20 something he would be back

GUNS
02-18-10, 12:27 am
yeah I think 21, I will go back and check when his post was.

GUNS
02-18-10, 12:30 am
It was the 20th of Jan, so should be any day.

Beowulf
02-18-10, 12:01 pm
Anyone seen grissinger? I remember he posted some good stuff here.

Feel The Power
02-18-10, 9:36 pm
what happened to Tiny? He had a good thread going and then disappeared...

As for me I am on a few times per week, but a lot of the time I am observing.

NJC_Manhattan
02-18-10, 9:48 pm
Darkhalf????

Pmug????

Big C
02-18-10, 9:56 pm
PrinceCook?
BeastCook?
Whos Next?
Bionicmasterpiece?

Muscleguy93
02-18-10, 10:13 pm
Who's next was a beast... He got banned for no reason. Also bionic posted somthing like yesterday.

BeastTom
02-18-10, 10:18 pm
haha yea i'm sometimes that way....just quietly observing and absorbing.

Same same.

Vaze_06
02-18-10, 10:23 pm
PrinceCook?
BeastCook?
Whos Next?
Bionicmasterpiece?

Dude... i lost 30 pounds in 3 weeks!!! (i stop eating butter LOL)

u forgot Da Bald Bull . . . .

J-Dawg
02-19-10, 9:05 am
PrinceCook?
BeastCook?
Whos Next?
Bionicmasterpiece?

Who's next was a beast... He got banned for no reason. Also bionic posted somthing like yesterday.

It was all the same person. There were about 10+ names under the same IP addy. Having multiple user names (let alone double digits) breaks the rules--Aka spamming.

Muscleguy93
02-19-10, 4:05 pm
It was all the same person. There were about 10+ names under the same IP addy. Having multiple user names (let alone double digits) breaks the rules--Aka spamming.

Wow really? Lol I had no idea.

Little Z
02-19-10, 4:30 pm
Wow really? Lol I had no idea.

You being serious? or you honestly didnt know? lol

Muscleguy93
02-19-10, 6:08 pm
You being serious? or you honestly didnt know? lol

lol, I really had no idea.

J Wong
02-24-10, 3:59 pm
Themostocles and pmug0000 have been gone for awhile too...

where you guys at?!

B Con
02-24-10, 4:03 pm
PrinceCook?
BeastCook?
Whos Next?
Bionicmasterpiece?

lol

G Diesel
02-24-10, 4:23 pm
Anyone seen grissinger? I remember he posted some good stuff here.

what happened to Tiny? He had a good thread going and then disappeared...

As for me I am on a few times per week, but a lot of the time I am observing.

Both good, no bullshit dudes with great knowledge bases... Their contributions are definitely missed.

Peace, G

ionicrod
04-15-10, 6:30 pm
What ever did happen to Tiny, he always had great content posted on here. I saw a quote from a Jimmy V. in the new owners manual and wondered if it was him. I got on here to search, but I could not find anything.

Mutant
04-16-10, 3:34 pm
As one who lurks a lot it is true that you never leave the FORVM. I have a year old daughter and just joined the Air Force and am trying to get ready for PJ training but I always come on and read up even though I don't have much time to post. We're not lost or forgotten, just lower profile. Animal is part of us, brothers. That shit don't fade away.

Legacy
04-17-10, 12:40 am
This is kind of off topic, since they are not forvm members (that I know of), but what happened to the Animal girls that were always at the expos? Melissa, Waleska, Ashley, Kirsten, and Tamara. Were they part of the animal crew or just invites at the older expos?

mcbeast
04-17-10, 7:11 am
k1usa...

Where did he go?!

Machine
04-17-10, 11:42 am
I fully intend to be more accessable in the future...I do read most of what goes on in these hallowed halls. But I have not had my health at 100% in some time...that fact has me greatly frustrated; and I hadnt wanted to infuse any negativity into this place of positivity. Also; I have always believed that every man must carry his own water. Not withstanding that assertion; I am ready to contribute on a positive and comprehensive level and I am glad to be included in this iron forum. Thank you.

MACHINE

B.C.
04-17-10, 12:19 pm
PrinceCook?
BeastCook?
Whos Next?
Bionicmasterpiece?

NO ONE gets banned for NO REASON. Follow the rules, no problems...don't follow the rules, no posts.

MACHINE IS BACK! Great to know you'll be back around, Big Guy. I missed your posts. I could be dead tired, and read just one paragraph from MACHINE, and be ready to FUCK something up in the gym. Great stuff.

B.C.
04-17-10, 12:24 pm
Themostocles...

Not sure where Seth has been lately. I miss that dude, he was one of the only ones that posted in my last couple of journeys...lol. I know he's a single dad, so I'm sure that takes up a lot of his time, and last I knew he worked nights...doesn't take much more than that to suck up 24 hours...trust me, I know. I hope he starts posting again though.

Powerfreak
04-17-10, 6:45 pm
I fully intend to be more accessable in the future...I do read most of what goes on in these hallowed halls. But I have not had my health at 100% in some time...that fact has me greatly frustrated; and I hadnt wanted to infuse any negativity into this place of positivity. Also; I have always believed that every man must carry his own water. Not withstanding that assertion; I am ready to contribute on a positive and comprehensive level and I am glad to be included in this iron forum. Thank you.

MACHINE

Hey Brother,
Good to see your still breathing. Maybe by the time I get my shit straight you'll have yours back in line and we can meet back up in the Cage once again. Had a blast in'08

Brian Weston

Machine
04-18-10, 3:20 pm
B.W.

You are truly one of a kind my brother. I will see you when we both get our shit together. Great to know you are okay...but then; what could kill you? Keep your fists up brother.

MACHINE