PDA

View Full Version : Akron/Canton Animals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

G Diesel
01-18-08, 1:50 pm
I know that Ohio is Animal country and although this thread and chapter has been recently sabotaged and dragged through the mud, I still look forward to seeing you guys get together to do what you have always done best--move heavy iron and carry yourselves with honor.

Lewy23 and RooRooTJ will lay out the specifics and details regarding the forthcoming ABC event. Within this thread, much like we did with Indiana, there will be a zero tolerance policy regarding drama and negative bullshit. I'll be keeping an eye and so will our capable, vigilant and less tolerant Watchmen. Let's try this again and do it right. Peace, G

Lewy23
01-18-08, 2:01 pm
Roccos Gym
Feb 2nd 2pm
Macedonia, OH

Can I have a headcount please? Lets get thing rolling right! We can do this! Lets get back on track and have a strong session! No more bull shit!

RooRooTJ
01-18-08, 2:05 pm
Lets get this rolling. Here is the list

RooRooTJ
Lewy23
bvv924

add your name to the bottom if you are coming.

J-Dawg
01-18-08, 2:09 pm
Nice. Let's get this next session off the ground fellas.

norrim1
01-18-08, 2:51 pm
Lets get this rolling. Here is the list

RooRooTJ
Lewy23
bvv924

add your name to the bottom if you are coming.

Hey bro, just wanted to let you know that myself and the other Watchmen/Henchmen are here to assist you in any capacity that you see fit. We're looking forward to what you have in store for us as our new Midwest Coordinator. With the hard work that a lot of you guys put into the ABC, I have no doubt that this will be off the ground in no time at all. Again, if you ever need any assistance feel free to PM me bro.

Big Wides
01-18-08, 3:28 pm
With the hard work that a lot of you guys put into the ABC, I have no doubt that this will be off the ground in no time at all.

Strong group of individuals out there in Akron/Canton Area......the wheels are in motion

escholar05
01-18-08, 4:35 pm
RooRooTJ
Lewy23
bvv924
escholar05

RooRooTJ
01-18-08, 5:24 pm
RooRooTJ
Lewy23
bvv924
escholar05

I would contact Madcat, I know he was looking for someone to drive up from columbus with

Reacher34
01-18-08, 5:58 pm
Although I'm away, Ohio is my HOME. Let me know if there is any little way that I could help from down here in ATL. I'm watching too, you'll have my support.

escholar05
01-18-08, 8:09 pm
I would, and I wish I could go with him, but I'll be driving from home which is 2 hrs north of columbus...I have been home from school all quarter to have foot surgery.

Nightshift
01-18-08, 10:07 pm
Things are looking good here! Can't wait to see the pics from this event!!!

Intense Red Head Man
01-19-08, 3:00 am
my skull is on fire, time to melt that iron...ANIMAL is on

RooRooTJ
01-20-08, 11:14 am
Lets go guys. Lets keep this one going. What is everyone going to be doing on the second.

Madcat
01-20-08, 1:04 pm
Sorry been skiing all weekend back home so havent been on. Anyways, I dont have anyone to ride with from Cbus and im pretty bumbed.

Ill keep checking in to see if anyone turns out wanting to carpool. if not theres just no way I can afford the drive after this weekend.

BUT Ill stay tuned. Come on everyone else, lets do it OHIO style.

Diesel454
01-21-08, 11:30 am
RooRooTJ
Lewy23
bvv924
escholar05
Diesel454

I'm inm tenative though. Like Fury, I have midterms that following week.

RooRooTJ
01-21-08, 12:48 pm
RooRooTJ
Lewy23
bvv924
escholar05
Diesel454

I'm inm tenative though. Like Fury, I have midterms that following week.

Hey Diesel, talk with Madcat too. He is lookin for a ride up from Columbus.

Reacher34
01-21-08, 1:39 pm
Well, what kind of damage can we look forward to? Who's training legs? Back? Chest? etc? What's the gameplan? Call it out!

Madcat
01-21-08, 8:25 pm
Man, if no one is heading up from Cbus,(diesel) then Im gonna pull out. I got alot of stuff on my plate right now and even though Im not in school, the working life is getting me going. Working to get promotions over 15yr employees and get new accounts I can take and run with.

If anyone does decide to go from the South, let me know.

RooRooTJ
01-22-08, 4:16 pm
Lets go guys. Lets keep this rollin. Lets not lose any steam. Here is the tentative list so far. We will have another roll call Friday.

RooRooTJ
Lewy23
bvv924
escholar05
Diesel454??
Madcat??
Intense red Head
Pittsburg Animals??

G Diesel
01-22-08, 4:24 pm
Looking good Roo... Keep it rolling. Peace, G

Madcat
01-24-08, 6:44 am
Man,
Pretty quiet in here, I wanted to get a bump, lets keep people interested!!

Come on, guys only 2 weeks away, still not sure if I can make it or not :( But we need to represent.

Brutus_515
01-24-08, 10:24 am
RooRooTJ
Lewy23
bvv924
escholar05
Diesel454??
Madcat??
Intense red Head
shaffer_515
joe-yamma
------------------

We might get a few more with us when we find out who is free that day

RooRooTJ
01-24-08, 10:25 am
Man,
Pretty quiet in here, I wanted to get a bump, lets keep people interested!!

Come on, guys only 2 weeks away, still not sure if I can make it or not :( But we need to represent.

Yeah come on guys. Lets keep going. This should turn out to be a good session with some real heavy lifting.

RooRooTJ
01-24-08, 10:27 am
RooRooTJ
Lewy23
bvv924
escholar05
Diesel454??
Madcat??
Intense red Head
shaffer_515
joe-yamma
------------------

We might get a few more with us when we find out who is free that day

Nice. good to see the Pittsburgh guys comin out.

widdlewade44
01-24-08, 7:05 pm
A really solid group of Animals listed here. Good luck with this gathering, because I'm looking forward to the stories and photos, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

RooRooTJ
01-25-08, 3:18 pm
Alright guys time for another roll call to see were we are at. Who is in? What is everyone going to be lifting?

escholar05
01-25-08, 3:30 pm
escholar05-shoulders

RooRooTJ
01-26-08, 10:08 pm
Good deal. Me and bvv will be hitting shoulders too.

RooRooTJ
01-28-08, 9:24 am
Alright come on guys, we cant let this one fall through the cracks. Lets get the push. Less then a week to go. Looking forward to a killer shoulder workout with the solid crew we have so far.

krazyassmexican
01-28-08, 9:26 am
Alright come on guys, we cant let this one fall through the cracks. Lets get the push. Less then a week to go. Looking forward to a killer shoulder workout with the solid crew we have so far.

i suggest you ride with the guys that are already down
call it 3 or 5 people

let's ride and let's have fun brother

Brutus_515
01-28-08, 9:41 am
We are still down roo

escholar05
01-28-08, 11:34 am
roo,

ever done reverse overhead laterals, arnold style?

Big C
01-28-08, 11:36 am
Sign me and my boy up bruthas. Big C in the HOUSE.

RooRooTJ
01-28-08, 12:04 pm
roo,

ever done reverse overhead laterals, arnold style?

No havent heard of those. Got a link that shows em?

RooRooTJ
01-28-08, 12:05 pm
Sign me and my boy up bruthas. Big C in the HOUSE.

Nice good to see you aboard. We should have a good group. I know I will be jealous watching you all eat afterwards. haha Gotta love pre-show cutting.

Freakshow
01-28-08, 12:05 pm

x2. Love the initiative Roo, lets keep this thing rolling.

escholar05
01-28-08, 1:01 pm
http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/excercise/picreverse%20overheaddumbell%20laterals.htm

did these for the last 4 weeks before I had surgery, was really a great change of pace and a good lift, though we could throw these into the workout. This will be the first shoulder workout I've had since I took two weeks off to have surgery, should be a good one.

RooRooTJ
01-28-08, 1:24 pm
http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/excercise/picreverse%20overheaddumbell%20laterals.htm

did these for the last 4 weeks before I had surgery, was really a great change of pace and a good lift, though we could throw these into the workout. This will be the first shoulder workout I've had since I took two weeks off to have surgery, should be a good one.

Sounds good. They look like they will hit the shoulders in a big way.

Big C
01-28-08, 2:07 pm
Shoulders is definately on the agenda for me. Heavy military presses and DB presses galore.

Can someone please list the location and time of the event again? Thanks, C

RooRooTJ
01-29-08, 2:23 pm
Shoulders is definately on the agenda for me. Heavy military presses and DB presses galore.

Can someone please list the location and time of the event again? Thanks, C

Saturday
February 2nd
@2pm

Rocco's Fitness
7792 Capital Blvd.
Macedonia, Ohio 44056
(330) 467-1787

Daily fee- $7.00

After session Meal-(3 minutes from gym)

Golden Corral
8261 Golden Links Blvd.
Macedonia, Ohio 44056
330-655-0541

Where I get to watch everyone chow down while i have my keto meal. haha

RooRooTJ
01-29-08, 2:36 pm
Final Roll Call will be this Thursday. Let go boys. I am already pumped for this.

Big C
01-29-08, 3:09 pm
Me too. Let's show em how we get it done boys, I don't forget how hardcore my Canton/Akron Animals are.

Final Roll Call will be this Thursday. Let go boys. I am already pumped for this.

G Diesel
01-29-08, 3:49 pm
If RooRoo and Big Chris are in the house, it has gotta be hardcore. Peace, G

fgchk10
01-29-08, 7:52 pm
I know I will be jealous watching you all eat afterwards. haha Gotta love pre-show cutting.

How is your dieting coming along Roo?

I'm piled high with the books - didn't think pulling a double major would require this much outside of class time.....wish I could have hit it with you guys again. I owe you one.....at the end of Feb!

Madcat
01-29-08, 8:22 pm
Man,
Sorry to say everyone, Im not gonna make it up. No one seemed to wanna go from Cbus and I got way to many other financial things I need to take care of. Thats a hella long drive for someone as broke as I am.

Sorry.

RooRooTJ
01-29-08, 9:32 pm
If RooRoo and Big Chris are in the house, it has gotta be hardcore. Peace, G

It will definitely be hardcore. That is how we do it in Ohio.

RooRooTJ
01-29-08, 9:33 pm
How is your dieting coming along Roo?

I'm piled high with the books - didn't think pulling a double major would require this much outside of class time.....wish I could have hit it with you guys again. I owe you one.....at the end of Feb!

Diet is going real well right now. I in into day 3 of keto and have finally moved into burning ketones. Energy is back up and still pushing big weight.

Keep going with the double major and we will definitely have to get something going at the end of feb. Good luck and hope to see you soon.

RooRooTJ
01-29-08, 9:34 pm
Man,
Sorry to say everyone, Im not gonna make it up. No one seemed to wanna go from Cbus and I got way to many other financial things I need to take care of. Thats a hella long drive for someone as broke as I am.

Sorry.

Fury/Diesel, you guys know if you are going to be able to come up yet?

fgchk10
01-29-08, 9:48 pm
Diet is going real well right now. I in into day 3 of keto and have finally moved into burning ketones. Energy is back up and still pushing big weight.

Keep going with the double major and we will definitely have to get something going at the end of feb. Good luck and hope to see you soon.

Hey Roo....

As you're sporting the tupperware look during the Arnold can you promise me one thing? Leave the rice on the table...there will be no flinging.....it was all over the place! I think Diesel was in on that one too.

Keep going strong on the diet!

RooRooTJ
01-30-08, 7:47 am
Hey Roo....

As you're sporting the tupperware look during the Arnold can you promise me one thing? Leave the rice on the table...there will be no flinging.....it was all over the place! I think Diesel was in on that one too.

Keep going strong on the diet!

I cant promise anything. haha I wont have rice with me but I am sure I can find some or a suitable replacement. Maybe it wont get flung this time as much as just show up in some random place.

RooRooTJ
01-30-08, 2:57 pm
Tomorrow is going to be the last roll call so we can get a heads up. I am really lookin forward to this. Lets show them Ohio hasnt gone anywhere and we are ready for the Arnold.

escholar05
01-30-08, 3:07 pm
sorry guys, went to the doctor today and I expected that recovery from this foot surgery would be the same as the last one, but apparently its not, and for the next three weeks I'm restricted to doing about nothing...So I can't drive, or lift, so I won't be able to make it.

RooRooTJ
01-30-08, 3:12 pm
sorry guys, went to the doctor today and I expected that recovery from this foot surgery would be the same as the last one, but apparently its not, and for the next three weeks I'm restricted to doing about nothing...So I can't drive, or lift, so I won't be able to make it.

Sorry to hear that bro. Make sure it is nice and healed up though before the Arnold cause I know you wont want to miss that session.

Diesel454
01-30-08, 4:36 pm
Fury/Diesel, you guys know if you are going to be able to come up yet?

I'm working on it. It's probably going to be a last minute thing for me, but I really want to come to this one given this is where I train when I'm home.

Fury317
01-30-08, 4:50 pm
Sorry big man, I cant. Got midterms the next week, with work and a shit load of other stuff. Good luck with the session. Do it big!

RooRooTJ
01-31-08, 8:37 am
I'm working on it. It's probably going to be a last minute thing for me, but I really want to come to this one given this is where I train when I'm home.

Well if you do try to get with Madcat to make the trip a little easier on both of you. Should be a good time and hope you can make it.

RooRooTJ
01-31-08, 8:38 am
Sorry big man, I cant. Got midterms the next week, with work and a shit load of other stuff. Good luck with the session. Do it big!

Its all good. We'll have to tear it up at the next one. We'll have to get together and come up with another good session after the Arnold in March/April.

RooRooTJ
01-31-08, 8:39 am
Ok it is two days before the carnage. Alot of weight will be pushed around with guys I am proud to call my brothers. Lets get the final head count and see who is in for the damage. Add you name to the list with what you will be training as well.

1. RooRooTJ - Shoulders/Traps

Big C
01-31-08, 8:52 am
2. Big C - Shoulders/Traps
3. James - Most Likely Legs (with Shoulders an outside possibility)

Barbenders Babe
01-31-08, 12:19 pm
Hey fellow brothers. i am just double checking about saturday. making sure it is still going on and no additional changes. a couple buddies from our gym just asked if still in motion because they plan on coming. they hit the pitts session and sucked up all the info they could. shaffer took care of them and made them feel welcome. they are a couple dedictated guys that train with us when they can. Barbender has taken them under his wing and they keep making gains. so, if someone can confirm, i'll let them know. we met some of you guys at the last akron session and i'm sure you all will show them how to train Animal style and what brotherhood is all about. thanks guys

RooRooTJ
01-31-08, 1:06 pm
Hey fellow brothers. i am just double checking about saturday. making sure it is still going on and no additional changes. a couple buddies from our gym just asked if still in motion because they plan on coming. they hit the pitts session and sucked up all the info they could. shaffer took care of them and made them feel welcome. they are a couple dedictated guys that train with us when they can. Barbender has taken them under his wing and they keep making gains. so, if someone can confirm, i'll let them know. we met some of you guys at the last akron session and i'm sure you all will show them how to train Animal style and what brotherhood is all about. thanks guys

Yeah the session is on as planned. Sat 2 pm at Rocco's. Are they up on the Forum? if they are try to get them to add their names to the roll call so we can get a good head count. Thanks

Barbenders Babe
01-31-08, 1:28 pm
thanks, im not sure how to add their names to the list. Combine and Fraley are their names if you would add them to the list for me. fraley just stopped down at work to see me and confirmed that he and combine are coming. Barbender and i will not be able to make this one but we'll be checkin back to see what you have for other upcoming sessions. rock that place saturday like you did before!

RooRooTJ
01-31-08, 1:48 pm
thanks, im not sure how to add their names to the list. Combine and Fraley are their names if you would add them to the list for me. fraley just stopped down at work to see me and confirmed that he and combine are coming. Barbender and i will not be able to make this one but we'll be checkin back to see what you have for other upcoming sessions. rock that place saturday like you did before!

Thanks again. I will add them to the list and we will let you know when the next one will be popping up. Hope all is well

4. Combine
5. Fraley
6. bvv924 - shoulders

RooRooTJ
01-31-08, 7:09 pm
Ok just talked Intense. He is gonna hit some shoulders too.

4. Combine
5. Fraley
6. bvv924 - shoulders
7. Intense Red Head Man - Shoulders

Come on guys. Gonna be a hell of a ride. Lets show them how its done.

Madcat
01-31-08, 7:55 pm
Man wish I could roll up but just looked at my accounts and Im even broker then I thought. If my Fing work would have not waited til the last day to mail our W2s I would have gotten my taxes done tonight and seen if I was getting a good return and charged my gas/food, but Im too broke to chance it now.

Good Luck, drive safe and go heavy!

RooRooTJ
02-01-08, 9:41 am
Man wish I could roll up but just looked at my accounts and Im even broker then I thought. If my Fing work would have not waited til the last day to mail our W2s I would have gotten my taxes done tonight and seen if I was getting a good return and charged my gas/food, but Im too broke to chance it now.

Good Luck, drive safe and go heavy!

Haha well, if you get your W2 today and you get a good return come one up. Otherwise we will catch you at the next one and we'll make you proud.

pwbbi
02-01-08, 10:58 am
good luck with your training session. i know you guys will rock!!
hope to see you next time around.

pep

Brutus_515
02-01-08, 1:15 pm
4. Combine
5. Fraley
6. bvv924 - shoulders
8. Joe-yamma - Chest/Bi
9. Shaffer_515 - Chest/Bi

Combine and Fraley are some fucking houses cool dudes!!!

RooRooTJ
02-01-08, 1:31 pm
4. Combine
5. Fraley
6. bvv924 - shoulders
8. Joe-yamma - Chest/Bi
9. Shaffer_515 - Chest/Bi

Combine and Fraley are some fucking houses cool dudes!!!

Good to see. This should be a good session and good eats afterwards. Well for you guys any ways. Damn Keto.

Brutus_515
02-01-08, 3:26 pm
I will be sure to eat an extra scoop of ice cream for ya!

RooRooTJ
02-02-08, 9:47 am
Alright today is the day. Couple more hours and it will be time for us to kill the weight. See you all there brothas

Big C
02-02-08, 10:24 am
Total destruction day for shoulders. Ante up fellow Animals...and see you soon. - Big C

widdlewade44
02-02-08, 10:32 am
Good luck with today's session.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Polish Prince
02-02-08, 10:39 am
have to work tonight so not going to be able to make. hope ya'll kick ass and take names!

Brutus_515
02-02-08, 7:41 pm
Awesome sessions guys had a blast seeing everyone and meeting everyone for the first time!!....

The Landlord
02-02-08, 7:43 pm
Glad you all had a great time! The House and I will have to make another trip up there again soon! Congrats guys for hosting what I hear was a great session!

Intense Red Head Man
02-02-08, 7:44 pm
nice session guys, we were locked and loaded, real gains!

Intense Red Head Man
02-02-08, 7:48 pm
cant wait to see the pics let me know when u add them to ur pages big C, roo and shaff

Brutus_515
02-02-08, 8:05 pm
did you find me yet?

joe-yamma
02-02-08, 9:15 pm
thanks to the akron guys for a great session

RooRooTJ
02-03-08, 10:50 am
Thanks for everyone that came out yesterday. Great time had by all. My shoulders are killing me. Once I get a more stable internet connection I will get the pics I have up. Thanks again guys.

Big C
02-03-08, 7:53 pm
Doesn't matter....30 guys, 20 guys, or 7 guys like yesterday....we all brought the pain and brought it hard. Loved the gym and all the bros were cool dudes and I knew all of them from previous sessions anyway.

Rocco's is now on one my favorites. I would definately go back. Train hard bros...

Brutus_515
02-03-08, 8:00 pm
for sure man james is a little monster man!!!...

Roccos was the shit they were super cool with everything letting us do our thing!

Again it was great to meet up with Big Chris and james again and meeting the guys for the first time!!!

will be sure to hit it hard with you guys again real soon!!!

Fury317
02-03-08, 8:14 pm
Akron Animals! Im trying to put together a gathering for the Arnold weekend. If you are going to be in town for the expo or the show, and want to eat some iron afterwards, visit the Columbus thread and post your name up. Madcat is having some people over after the training also. Hope to see all of you!

RooRooTJ
02-26-08, 2:33 pm
Just a heads up to all the folks going to the Arnold this year.

It is official. On Saturday, March 1, 2008 after The Cage shuts down and the expo closes, we'll be holding the 1st Annual Arnold Weekend ABC in association with Fury317 and the Columbus chapter of the Animal Barbell Club. We'll have the gym after hours, open exclusively for us and our event. Training first with a Q & A to follow.

9 E Long St, Columbus OH

Time: 8pm

Cost: Free to all Forvm/ABC members. Let em know at the front desk that you represent Animal by wearing your favorite Animal t-shirt and you're good to go.

Here is the link

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=15384

RooRooTJ
04-03-08, 9:47 am
Alright my Akron/canton Brothers. We are going to be getting an east side of Cleveland session going, so it is basically your backyard. Jump over to the Cleveland thread and throw some ideas around. Lets keep Ohio strong.

RooRooTJ
04-14-08, 11:22 am
Keep May 10th open brothas, Getting something going. Hopefully it can be big.

Big C
04-14-08, 12:30 pm
No problem Roo. Let's get it poppin'....you know I'm in.

Keep May 10th open brothas, Getting something going. Hopefully it can be big.

Lewy23
04-14-08, 3:45 pm
Sounds like a plan. I missed you fuckers!!!

Lewy

Lewy23
04-14-08, 5:22 pm
I just talked to Pep and he said he would LOVE to have us back at Bodybuilders and have us tear it up like we have before!

RooRooTJ
04-16-08, 12:53 pm
Its coming.......

Lewy23
04-16-08, 8:37 pm
I cant wait...

Lewy23
04-21-08, 7:50 am
I was talking to Roo and we switched the date to May 17th. Only b/c the previous weekend is Mothers Day weekend and being that I am engaged and I am sure others are as well, if not married. I have two families I have to split up that weekend. So I figured the weekend of the 17th would be easier. I hope this works for all of you.

Bodybuilders Inc
Saturday May 17th, 2008
2pm

Body parts to be trained: TBA

Lewy

Big C
04-21-08, 10:23 am
Hellz yeah sign me up. Let's do it big like Ohio does. Big C in tha house.

RooRooTJ
04-21-08, 12:05 pm
Hell yeah Brothas. This should be a good session. I know Flash really wanted to get to this one but might be out of town. Sorry brotha, dont worry I got one comin up probably on the 31st in Cleveland.

Lets get a list going to see who is comin
Roo
Lewy
Big Chris

Lewy23
04-21-08, 10:55 pm
awww yeah, this is gonna be good. Its been toooooooo long since I smashed it up with you fellas. Cant wait!

Lewy

Lewy23
04-22-08, 9:54 am
Cmon fellas, lets keep the thread alive. this is gonna be a killer session...its been awhile since Akron/Canton has done it big..and its great to bring it back where it started...Bodybuilders Inc!!!!

Lewy

RooRooTJ
04-23-08, 12:28 am
Hell yeah brothas. This is gonna be a good one. Lifting big and eating big.

RooRooTJ
04-24-08, 12:42 am
Dont make me track all you ohio animals down and drag you there. this is gonna be a great time and it is always a great lift at BB. Lets go home brothas. Back to where it started.

LWSniper14
04-24-08, 7:11 pm
Roo,

I might be able to come to this. And bodybuilders sounds like a hardcore gym.

Greg

Big C
04-24-08, 9:56 pm
Time to put the hammer down. Back to where it all started this past November, just seems like yesterday to me.

Let's make Akron #4 a day to remember fellas.

Madcat
04-24-08, 10:14 pm
You all got some room for a Cbus brother?

Im actually coming home the day before for a race friday night and then satruday to pickup my trailer, BUT thats at like 9am sat. then in the PM I got nothing planned, well minus tossing some weight with you all.

Im not 100% but about 99% as of today.

Let me know if a southerner can join, since my hometown is really Mansfield, I guess I aint totally a southerner.

RooRooTJ
04-25-08, 9:44 am
Roo,

I might be able to come to this. And bodybuilders sounds like a hardcore gym.

Greg

Bodybuilders is one of the best around. It would be awesome if you could make it up.

RooRooTJ
04-25-08, 9:45 am
You all got some room for a Cbus brother?

Im actually coming home the day before for a race friday night and then satruday to pickup my trailer, BUT thats at like 9am sat. then in the PM I got nothing planned, well minus tossing some weight with you all.

Im not 100% but about 99% as of today.

Let me know if a southerner can join, since my hometown is really Mansfield, I guess I aint totally a southerner.

Always room for you brotha. Should be a good time at BB and the eating afterwards. We would love to have you up here and anyone else you feel would benefit from the lifestyle.

Big C
04-25-08, 2:01 pm
This is so true. Bodybuilders didn't make Animalpak's top 10 most hardcore gyms because it has high def TVs and sissy girl music playing. You won't find that shit there.

Bodybuilders is one of the best around. It would be awesome if you could make it up.

Lewy23
04-27-08, 5:29 pm
hell yeah, Madcat, cant wait to train with you..hell I cant wait to train with all of you.

just a couple more week away!! Can you feel it??

Lewy

Madcat
04-27-08, 7:58 pm
Sounds good, I already talked to the parents about this, should be perfect. Gotta take my trailer in for some work that morning then Ill head up for the afternoon and come back just in time to head to some races or headout with some friends.

We just had a nice 4 person session here in Cbus and it was pretty much just the close guys that started it all down here. Its always nice to catchup with these guys.

See you soon.

kcinnitram91
05-01-08, 12:01 pm
Hey guys a new Erie PA chapter has just been started. I'm hoping to get some people from the Pittsburgh, New York, Cleveland, and Akron sessions to all come. Hopefully It should be a good turnout. Just let me know if your up for it.

RooRooTJ
05-05-08, 10:51 am
Alright guys, Less than two weeks. Lets get a roll call going to see who is in. Also check out the thread for the Erie guys and try to give them some support if you can.

RooRooTJ
YeahBuddy

Lewy23
05-05-08, 11:15 am
you know Lewy is there, bros!!

RooRooTJ
05-05-08, 11:17 am
you know Lewy is there, bros!!

Nice so we have

RooRooTj
Yeahbuddy
Lewy23

Lets keep it going brothas

RooRooTJ
05-05-08, 11:22 am
Nice so we have

RooRooTj
Yeahbuddy
Lewy23

Lets keep it going brothas

Almost forgot the other Justin

RooRooTJ
Yeahbuddy
Lewy23
JACastellano - formerly bvv924

Big C
05-05-08, 12:38 pm
[QUOTE=RooRooTJ;382003]Almost forgot the other Justin

RooRooTJ
Yeahbuddy
Lewy23
Big C (and bringing a new guy named Jonathan, trying to push him to the forvm to "officially" sign up but he is coming with me)
James

kcinnitram91
05-05-08, 4:06 pm
Awesome guys. I really appreciate the support. If you have any questions on the Erie session feel free to PM me.

RooRooTJ
05-08-08, 8:43 am
Alright Again, little bit over a week. Here is the list. Add to it if you are coming...oh and there is something in the works for later in June....stay tuned

RooRooTJ
Yeahbuddy
Lewy23
Big C + 1
James

Lewy23
05-08-08, 9:57 am
awww shit, this is gonna be great. just like old times. the ORIGINAL Ohio Crew gettin back together to rip it up again! Lookin forward to it fellas!

Lewy

Enforcer
05-08-08, 10:00 am
Alright Again, little bit over a week. Here is the list. Add to it if you are coming...oh and there is something in the works for later in June....stay tuned

RooRooTJ
Yeahbuddy
Lewy23
Big C + 1
James

Thats a solid crew fellas. I know you guys will make some noise in the MidWest. Make some big things happen. ANythign you need from me, just let me know.

jcroft
05-08-08, 10:08 am
hey just introducing myself.. ill be at the session with Chris..

-jonathan

Enforcer
05-08-08, 10:53 am

-jonathan

Welcome bro. Hope you enjoy the ABC

RooRooTJ
05-08-08, 10:55 am

-jonathan

Good to see some new guys coming out here. Gonna be a great time.

RooRooTJ
Yeahbuddy
Lewy23
Big C
jcroft
James

Lewy23
05-08-08, 11:05 am

-jonathan

Good to have you on the Crew! Lookin foward to training with you.

Lewy

Big C
05-08-08, 11:11 am
We'll do it big for sure...can't wait till next Saturday bros. Some big boys in Ohio.

Lewy23
05-08-08, 11:12 am
Since we only have a week to go...any idea on bodyparts we will be training? We have a small enuff group to all train together. Let me know what you think!

Lewy

RooRooTJ
05-08-08, 11:17 am
Since we only have a week to go...any idea on bodyparts we will be training? We have a small enuff group to all train together. Let me know what you think!

Lewy

I am shooting for bi/tri or shoulders/traps

Lewy23
05-08-08, 11:29 am
I am shooting for bi/tri or shoulders/traps

I am down for whatever, bro! I am even feelin a lil ballsy and we could always go for a leg or back and then throw in an arm workout as well. Well have a couple of hours to lift. Should be a good day no matter what we do! But like I said, I am down for whatever!

Lewy

Lewy23
05-09-08, 7:52 am
its getting closer.....

Ag3ntSneaky
05-10-08, 11:58 am
hey guys... i'll be at the session, it'll be my first one with you guys I cant wait.
sorry it took me longer to say something, had to make sure i didnt work.

Big C
05-10-08, 7:53 pm
Sweet. Welcome aboard bro, you are going to have a blast. It will be an experience you won't soon forget. - Big C

hey guys... i'll be at the session, it'll be my first one with you guys I cant wait.
sorry it took me longer to say something, had to make sure i didnt work.

Big C
05-11-08, 12:42 pm
Alright fellas I'm following an important 12-day split so I looked at my schedule and a combo of chest/shoulders is on my agenda for next Saturday. Can't wait to see everyone!

Lewy23
05-12-08, 10:06 am
I am good on any bodypart but chest. I train chest on Sundays with my powerlifting team and since we have a meet coming up in October, I do not want to stray away from our routine. SO let me know whats up and I will come ready to kick some ass!

Lewy

RooRooTJ
05-12-08, 8:11 pm
I am good on any bodypart but chest. I train chest on Sundays with my powerlifting team and since we have a meet coming up in October, I do not want to stray away from our routine. SO let me know whats up and I will come ready to kick some ass!

Lewy

Hell Yarh less than a week before we destroy Akron again. I am down for Back/Bis if anyone else wants to join. Lets get a final roll call on Wed.

Ag3ntSneaky
05-12-08, 8:33 pm
Im in for whatever, back/bi's sounds good to me man. I prob wont put up a lot of weight though.. i'll just get motivated by all of you guys.

Lewy23
05-13-08, 11:14 am
I think I am going to do back and shoulders. Tear my back up with you guys and trash my shoulders with Big C.

Lewy23
05-14-08, 5:47 am
just a few more days fellas!!!

G Diesel
05-14-08, 9:27 am
Good to see you back in the mix, Lewy... You're gonna do us proud in Ohio. Peace, G

RooRooTJ
05-14-08, 9:30 am
Alright boys 3 more days. Lets get a roll call with what everyone is doing that day too.

RooRooTJ - Back & Bis
JACastellano - Back & Bis

Enforcer
05-14-08, 9:36 am
just a few more days fellas!!!

Making moves Lewy- good shit. Keep up the good work

Lewy23
05-14-08, 9:52 am
Good to see you back in the mix, Lewy... You're gonna do us proud in Ohio. Peace, G

Thanks G, its good to be back. I missed you guys!! I cant wait to tear it up with the old Ohio Crew!

Lewy

Lewy23
05-14-08, 9:53 am
Making moves Lewy- good shit. Keep up the good work

Thanks bro, this will be a great session. We are getting back to basics and as Big C said...going back to where it all began. Lets do it fellas!

Lewy

Lewy23
05-14-08, 9:54 am
Alright boys 3 more days. Lets get a roll call with what everyone is doing that day too.

RooRooTJ - Back & Bis

I am in for some heavy back, Roo. After back I think I am gonna join Big C for some shoulders. My shoulders are in need of a good thrashing!

Lewy

Enforcer
05-14-08, 10:01 am
Thanks bro, this will be a great session. We are getting back to basics and as Big C said...going back to where it all began. Lets do it fellas!

Lewy

Good shit bro. Get it done

RooRooTJ
05-14-08, 10:33 am
Alright so we now have

RooRooTJ - Back & Bis
Lewy23 - Back & Shoulders

keep um coming boys..oh and stay tuned......

Lewy23
05-14-08, 10:59 am
so whats the plan for the post training eating? we can hit up either that chinese buffet or there is always the good old reliable Chipotle. Both are around the 6-7 dollar range and both are good eats. Those are my suggestions.

Lewy

Lewy23
05-14-08, 11:27 am
I just spoke with Pep...he is looking foward to the destruction that will happen at 2pm on Saturday. I cant wait fellas, back to where it all began. Should be a great time.

Lewy

Big C
05-14-08, 11:42 am
Hell yeah Im ready....can't wait to see Pep again. Chipolte sounds awesome....

RooRooTJ
05-14-08, 1:05 pm
Hell yeah Im ready....can't wait to see Pep again. Chipolte sounds awesome....

Big bowl, double chicken, extra rice and guac...i am there

pwbbi
05-14-08, 1:13 pm
looking forward to seeing you guys again......it's been way too long!!
we've got some great pics from the canton contest to show you!!
see you saturday.

pep

Lewy23
05-14-08, 1:50 pm
alright its settled...some hardcore training at the best gym in Ohio, Bodybuilders Inc....then the food of Champions...Chipotle!! Its going to be a great day!!!

Lewy

Lewy23
05-14-08, 1:52 pm
looking forward to seeing you guys again......it's been way too long!!
we've got some great pics from the canton contest to show you!!
see you saturday.

pep

Hell yeah, Pep...its going to be a blast. It has been tooooooo long. Lookin foward to taking it back to Bodybuilders!

Lewy

Ag3ntSneaky
05-14-08, 9:32 pm
Alright so we now have

RooRooTJ - Back & Bis

keep um coming boys..oh and stay tuned......

I'll be there. Im going to hit up the Back & Bis with you guys, Lets hit this shit hard!

Big C
05-15-08, 7:20 am
RooRooTJ - Back & Bis
Big C - Chest and Shoulders
Jonathan - Chest and Shoulders
James - ? His attendance will depend if he has a high school track meet this Saturday and what time

Big C
05-15-08, 7:53 am
Ok guys good news...I have a couple guys from Youngstown that want to come to the session. His name is Shawn and he is having a problem finding the thread. Hopefully he posts sometime today!

Lewy23
05-15-08, 8:09 am
Ok guys good news...I have a couple guys from Youngstown that want to come to the session. His name is Shawn and he is having a problem finding the thread. Hopefully he posts sometime today!

NICE! The more the merrier! This is going to be a great time, its only a couple more days away!

Lewy

Schu
05-15-08, 8:23 am
Hi I am Shawn I wanna sign up wit my buddy Scott. Scotts still havin problems. We will be hitting arms and delts. See ya then.

Big C
05-15-08, 8:31 am
Nice, you found it bro! Lewy or Roo...could you post the address for the gym one more time for those who may not know exactly where it is?

Hi I am Shawn I wanna sign up wit my buddy Scott. Scotts still havin problems. We will be hitting arms and delts. See ya then.

Lewy23
05-15-08, 9:22 am
here ya go, bro!

The Body Builders Inc.
597 E Tallmadge Ave
Akron, OH 44310
Phone: (330) 253-7616

Lewy

RooRooTJ
05-15-08, 10:29 am
Alright things are rolling more and more. only 2 days till desctruction. So here is the updated list

RooRooTJ - Back & Bis
Big C - Chest and Shoulders
Jonathan - Chest and Shoulders
James - ? His attendance will depend if he has a high school track meet this Saturday and what time
Ag3ntSneaky - Back & Bis
Schu - Delts & arms
Shawn - Delts and arms
Yeahbuddy ? - Back & Bis

Madcat/LWSniper - You still in? ...

Lewy23
05-15-08, 11:28 am
hot damn, I wish tomorrow was Saturday, fellas. Its been to long since I trained with you guys. Saturday can not come quick enough!!

Lewy

Big C
05-15-08, 11:35 am
No shit Lewy...we missed your ass at the last Akron/Canton session. I'm confident all the big boys coming Saturday are ready to get down to business. So let's do this...

hot damn, I wish tomorrow was Saturday, fellas. Its been to long since I trained with you guys. Saturday can not come quick enough!!

Lewy

Lewy23
05-15-08, 1:20 pm
No shit Lewy...we missed your ass at the last Akron/Canton session. I'm confident all the big boys coming Saturday are ready to get down to business. So let's do this...

I missed my Animal brothers as well, but I am back and here to stay!

Lewy

Enforcer
05-15-08, 1:21 pm
I missed my Animal brothers as well, but I am back and here to stay!

Lewy

Lewy is ready is make some things happen

Lewy23
05-15-08, 2:05 pm
Lewy is ready is make some things happen

Most definitely, its time to put Ohio back on the map. NE Ohio has been silent way to long, fellas. I know my Crew is behind me 100%. Its time to make the ground shake in Ohio again, boys!!! Saturday can not get here fast enough!!!

Lewy

Ag3ntSneaky
05-15-08, 3:39 pm
I got bad news guys, my brother just called and needs me to help him move out of his apartment on Sat. I wont be able to come, im sorry about this. It sucks i was looking forward to meet all you guys.

RooRooTJ
05-15-08, 3:45 pm
I got bad news guys, my brother just called and needs me to help him move out of his apartment on Sat. I wont be able to come, im sorry about this. It sucks i was looking forward to meet all you guys.

Its cool, you know where we will be if you are able to get done early or push it off till later.

Enforcer
05-15-08, 3:50 pm
Most definitely, its time to put Ohio back on the map. NE Ohio has been silent way to long, fellas. I know my Crew is behind me 100%. Its time to make the ground shake in Ohio again, boys!!! Saturday can not get here fast enough!!!

Lewy

Looking forward to see how this weekend turns out for you guys

Lewy23
05-15-08, 3:52 pm

That sucks, bro. But like Roo said, you know where we will be. Hell, come to Chipotle and eat if you cant make the session and get to know the fellas. There will be plenty of other sessions for you to make.

Lewy

Big C
05-15-08, 5:02 pm
Lewy and Roo have done a phenominal job as coordinators in the big O...it's time to rock BB Inc. and move some weight. Nuff said.

Lewy23
05-16-08, 8:11 am
Lewy and Roo have done a phenominal job as coordinators in the big O...it's time to rock BB Inc. and move some weight. Nuff said.

Thanks bro, that means alot coming from you. But like you said, it is time to rock BB Inc and move some serious weight and I know we have the crew to do it! Its only a lil over 24 hours away fellas!!

Lewy

Barbenders Babe
05-16-08, 8:55 am
Have a great session tomw guys! again, tear down the walls the only way you Animals know how to do! If someone could let pep and mrs know that barbender and I said hello, i'd appreciate it. post the pics asap!

Lewy23
05-16-08, 9:38 am
Have a great session tomw guys! again, tear down the walls the only way you Animals know how to do! If someone could let pep and mrs know that barbender and I said hello, i'd appreciate it. post the pics asap!

You got it!! I will let them know for you!

Dont worry, pics will be up that night or the next morning!

Lewy

lvirus
05-16-08, 3:07 pm
I will be there with Schu from youngstown.

Lewy23
05-16-08, 11:00 pm
I will be there with Schu from youngstown.

Thats awesome man! Cant wait to train with you! See you in a few hours, boys!

Lewy

Flash419
05-17-08, 1:59 am
Train hard guys...

Unfortunatly I'm going to miss this one. Work is working me to death, and today is no exception. I'll check out the pics when I get home.

Tell Pep and the Bodybuilder Inc guys I said Hi.

Hopefully I'll make the next one.

Ajack
05-17-08, 8:57 am
Hey...whoa...wait a minutes wtf is going on? I'm be at bodybuilders today anyways sweet!

Big C
05-17-08, 10:19 am
Will do Flash. Definately see you at the next one big man.

Train hard guys...

Unfortunatly I'm going to miss this one. Work is working me to death, and today is no exception. I'll check out the pics when I get home.

Tell Pep and the Bodybuilder Inc guys I said Hi.

Hopefully I'll make the next one.

B.C.
05-17-08, 10:44 am
Hey fellas,

I'll be back home for vacation soon. First two weeks of June. Any sessions happening then? I know you guys go hard there and rep CAK like it should be, and I want in on it.

B.C...away on buisness (military)

Lewy23
05-17-08, 11:26 am
TODAY IS THE DAY, FELLAS!! SEE YOU IN A FEW HOURS!!

Lewy

Lewy23
05-17-08, 6:57 pm
Today was a GREAT day, my back an shoulders are toast!! Thanks to everyone who came out and trained like true Animals!! Cant wait to to do it again!

Lewy

Schu
05-17-08, 7:04 pm
Def a good time. I am ready for bed and its only 7. Although I usually am in bed by 9 anyway.

Big C
05-17-08, 7:06 pm
I'm tired as shit....shoulders and chest beat to hell....nothing beats Body Builders Inc, nice work today everyone.

LWSniper14
05-17-08, 11:09 pm
Sorry guys,

I couldn't make it. I had to work. It sounded like you guys hit it hard. I might still be up for the Cleveland session though.

Greg

Flash419
05-18-08, 10:41 am
WTF guys? No pics?

RooRooTJ
05-18-08, 12:16 pm
WTF guys? No pics?

Dont worry Flash I am putting mine up right now.

Big C
05-18-08, 12:30 pm
As soon as Roo makes a thread with the pics or posts them in here I will get mine up. I got a bunch.

Lewy23
05-18-08, 2:46 pm
Great job again guys...I am sore and tired as fuck today!! I cant wait to do it again!!

Lewy

kcinnitram91
05-19-08, 9:02 pm
hey guys just figured I would post that I'm getting together an Erie ABC to hopefully get together the New York, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and of course the Akron guys all together. I'm hoping for a good turnout. No set date has been set because I am still looking for a good gym to have this at. Thanks!

Lewy23
05-19-08, 9:50 pm
hey guys just figured I would post that I'm getting together an Erie ABC to hopefully get together the New York, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and of course the Akron guys all together. I'm hoping for a good turnout. No set date has been set because I am still looking for a good gym to have this at. Thanks!

Let us know, bro. Thats only a couple hours from here!

Lewy

Polish Prince
05-21-08, 11:29 am
keep that date open, working on getting an abc together. that's the same day as my home gyms powerlifting meet in canton. if anyone is interested lemme know and i can get an entry form out!

RooRooTJ
05-21-08, 11:31 am
keep that date open, working on getting an abc together. that's the same day as my home gyms powerlifting meet in canton. if anyone is interested lemme know and i can get an entry form out!

There is something in the works everyone. So yes keep the date open. Maybe even the whole day.

Stay tuned....

B.C.
05-21-08, 11:34 am

Is this the next gathering? I'll be gone by then. I'm gonna be there until the 12th or so.

RooRooTJ
05-28-08, 11:54 am
Is this the next gathering? I'll be gone by then. I'm gonna be there until the 12th or so.

Sorry we wont be havin one in time for that. I am putting alot into this one on the 21st. Still waiting to hear back on some things. so stay tuned everyone.

Big C
05-28-08, 1:48 pm
Hell yeah Roo...I'm staying tuned for this one.

Brutus_515
05-28-08, 1:51 pm
whats up with roccos that place was awesome...where is red head at?

RooRooTJ
05-28-08, 3:48 pm
whats up with roccos that place was awesome...where is red head at?

Roccos will be down the road. We have another hardcore gym comin with a big event planned around it. Hope you guys could make it out.

Big C
05-28-08, 5:30 pm
Roo, this hardcore gym you speak of is THE definition of hardcore if I'm thinking of the one you're thinking of. Polish Prince will also agree I'm sure. Big C will patiently await the details...

Flash419
05-28-08, 7:55 pm
And wait.. and wait.. and wait.. :P

LETS DO THIS!

Ag3ntSneaky
06-01-08, 8:49 pm
let me know when you guys are gettin together agian.. I want to be able to make it this time and train with you animals.

RooRooTJ
06-02-08, 9:53 am
We are planning on Sat the 21st of June. Details are still being worked out, but it should be good.

Lewy23
06-02-08, 10:13 am
We are planning on Sat the 21st of June. Details are still being worked out, but it should be good.

Should be good? Cmon Roo, when is Ohio ever short of amazing!! You know how we do!!

Stay tuned everyone!!! Pretty soon, you will hear the ground shaking in Ohio!!

Lewy

Big C
06-02-08, 12:05 pm
You know Big C will be rollin' into this one...I let James know and he should be good to go on his comeback to the ABC's. Three more weeks!

Lewy23
06-02-08, 12:31 pm
You know Big C will be rollin' into this one...I let James know and he should be good to go on his comeback to the ABC's. Three more weeks!

ahhh the monster duo will be in the house!! this is gonna be great fellas!!!

Lewy

deanna7272
06-02-08, 12:33 pm

I will be there for this one... I have missed the last two due to some unforseen circumstances, I'm not missing this one....

Big C
06-02-08, 12:46 pm
Still early and we got Lewy, Roo, Big C, Flash, James, Deanna....this is going to rock the O-H.

deanna7272
06-02-08, 1:10 pm
Still early and we got Lewy, Roo, Big C, Flash, James, Deanna....this is going to rock the O-H.

This one is not THAT far, I'll see if I can grab a few fella's to make the trip with me...

Lewy23
06-02-08, 2:59 pm
This one is not THAT far, I'll see if I can grab a few fella's to make the trip with me...

sweet...still a few weeks out and its getting big already!! I love this shit!!!

Lewy

Polish Prince
06-02-08, 8:53 pm
well i know a lil more about this meet then some but haven't talked to ROO personally so keep my mouth shut but i'll for sure be here seeing it's probably my home gym and it's the same day as our powerlifting meet

there's a possible special guest stoppin by too... just to throw that out there haha

some pretty sweet sponsors for the meet itself as well so if interested lemme know and i can give u details on the powerlifting comp whether u want to enter and need an entry form or just wanna watch! send a pm if interested!

Schu
06-04-08, 1:57 pm
I will be there for this one for sure. Lets do this.

Big C
06-04-08, 3:05 pm
Hell yeah bro. You and your boys were definately key additions at the last session and I'm glad you are coming back. Youngstown in the house!

I will be there for this one for sure. Lets do this.

Schu
06-04-08, 3:35 pm
Thanks Big C. I had a blast last time and I am sure that this one will be as good if not better. Looking foreward bro. Thanks. I will be in the beginning of my prep for the Houses show.

BuddyBuilder
06-08-08, 9:35 pm
I'll be there, my first one and pretty excited

Lewy23
06-09-08, 5:35 am
I'll be there, my first one and pretty excited

cool bro, itll be an experience you wont forget!

Lewy

Polish Prince
06-09-08, 7:05 am
12 DAYS, what are the detials????

Big C
06-09-08, 7:14 am
This seems kind of hush hush so far...I hope this one isn't cancelled! I'm getting ready....

RooRooTJ
06-09-08, 10:45 am
This seems kind of hush hush so far...I hope this one isn't cancelled! I'm getting ready....

Dont worry it isnt going to be canceleed. Just working out the details with the gym owner and the powerlifting meet. We'll get it up in the next day or so. Here is what is going on so far. The powerlifting meet is going to be a bench press contest, so anyone want to get into it here are the details.

Meet: The Iron Chamber Gym Summer Bench Bash
Federation: N/S
Date: June 21 2008
End Date: June 21 2008
Type of Meet: BP
City: Magnolia
State/Province: OH
Promoter: Jeffrey Begue
Email: icg-pride@hotmail.com
Entry Form: n/a
Comments: This meet will be limited to the first 125 lifters.

We will be going to Iron Chamber Gym after the meet for those who are attending. PP can give out more details on this is you have any. We are looking to start tentativly at 3. This is what we are determining now. I will update with more info as soon as I get some. Who is in?

PunchiesGal
06-10-08, 6:30 am
New to the FORVM. I'm gonna be there w/Schu and hopefully a few others from Y-Town.

Big C
06-10-08, 7:07 am
Sign me up. I will try and bring a couple others again.

I talked to Intense Red Head he says War is coming so maybe it's a sign he may be there?

See u guys soon!

Polish Prince
06-10-08, 11:14 am
hell yeahh this is gonna be a good one!

Intense Red Head Man
06-10-08, 1:22 pm
hahah hell yeah big C...WAR IS COMING..i just gotta re look my calendar for work to see whats up other than that i plan on coming for a good session. ill see what happens

Polish Prince
06-10-08, 8:42 pm
word is the final details are in, i will let Roo post what they are...

Lewy23
06-10-08, 10:22 pm
Jeff said that 4pm at his place is cool. He said it is free of charge to lift there. He is going to call me back with an exact address, since his gym is in the basement of an old store in Canton. Sorry, took me so long, but I have been in 6 states in the last 2 weeks for work.

Lewy

Lewy23
06-10-08, 10:23 pm
The Iron Chamber Gym
1100 30th St N. Canton, OH
They are in the basement of the Berean Christian bookstore.

Lewy

Polish Prince
06-11-08, 4:09 am
this is the most hardcore gym anyone will ever see. ask BIG C, if u think you are hardcore then be there june 21st at 4pm

if you are really hardcore then check out the powerlifting meet in sandy valley. it will b worth it, trust me. this is my home gym and it's never short of expectations!

Big C
06-11-08, 7:43 am
Yeah this place was a bit hard to find but it's not too bad...I actually passed it the first time I lifted there. When there is quotes in marker written by Machine all over the walls and you know the big man has pumped iron there you should know what you're in for.

This has the potential to be our best session to date fellas. Let's do it like we know how.

RooRooTJ
06-11-08, 8:32 am
Alright the details are in. The battleground has been set. Now who is comin to war in the dungeon?

Lets start the list here. One for who will be checking out the powerlifting meet and the session and one for the session only

Powerlifting Meet
RooRooTJ

Session
RooRooTJ

Lewy23
06-11-08, 10:01 am
Lets go everyone, Ohio is NEVER a let down!!! The ABC knows how we do it, its time to do it again!!

Lewy

Lewy23
06-11-08, 10:02 am
Jeff from ICG is fuckin pumped for Animal to be there, lets not let him down!!!

Big C
06-11-08, 12:08 pm
Big C is ready, has been ready. Let's go.

Polish Prince
06-11-08, 4:25 pm
Lets start the list here. One for who will be checking out the powerlifting meet and the session and one for the session only

Powerlifting Meet
RooRooTJ
Polish Prince

Session
RooRooTJ
Polish Prince

Lewy23
06-12-08, 5:26 am
Keep those names coming!

Big C
06-12-08, 6:30 am
Powerlifting meet: maybe (depends on what time it starts)

ABC session: for sure

Flash419
06-12-08, 12:54 pm
[QUOTE=Polish Prince;422369]Lets start the list here. One for who will be checking out the powerlifting meet and the session and one for the session only

Powerlifting Meet
RooRooTJ
Polish Prince

Session
RooRooTJ
Flash419
Polish Prince

Schu
06-12-08, 3:17 pm
I will be there along with my girl "PunchiesGal". I am not sure about the meet yet tho.

Lewy23
06-13-08, 5:49 am
[QUOTE=Polish Prince;422369]Lets start the list here. One for who will be checking out the powerlifting meet and the session and one for the session only

Powerlifting Meet
RooRooTJ
Polish Prince

Session
RooRooTJ
Flash419
Polish Prince

Great to know your comin, Flash!!

RooRooTJ
06-13-08, 12:06 pm
Alright Come on lets keep it going guys. Lets make this one bigger than ever

Powerlifting Meet
RooRooTJ
Polish Prince
JACastelono??
YeahBuddy?

Session
RooRooTJ
Flash419
Polish Prince
Big C
James
Schu
PunchiesGal

Lewy23
06-16-08, 5:33 am
less than a week away, Animals!!

Big C
06-16-08, 8:05 am
The guy I brought last time should be signing up this week. I trained with James on Saturday and he said he is in as long as he does not have to work which he doesn't think he does....kid is looking bigger and stronger than ever. Less than a week away guys....

RooRooTJ
06-16-08, 9:55 am
The guy I brought last time should be signing up this week. I trained with James on Saturday and he said he is in as long as he does not have to work which he doesn't think he does....kid is looking bigger and stronger than ever. Less than a week away guys....

Hel Yeah guys. Lets get the momentum going for this. It could be really huge.

Polish Prince - Any chance you are going to be in town this week and able to get Jeff to post some flyers to get some more of the guys at the gym to get involved. Hit me up. I am in DC this week but can get you over the flyer to print up.

deanna7272
06-16-08, 12:49 pm
Why did I think this that the 28th???? Okay, gotta talk with the boys again and double check their schedules.... If we can get together I will have 2 with me possibly 3.... I'll update as soon as I get with them.... I don't know what I was thinking...

RooRooTJ
06-16-08, 2:45 pm
Why did I think this that the 28th???? Okay, gotta talk with the boys again and double check their schedules.... If we can get together I will have 2 with me possibly 3.... I'll update as soon as I get with them.... I don't know what I was thinking...

Hell yeah. Hopefully we will be able to see you there. Should be a great time.

Big C
06-16-08, 2:46 pm
Hell yeah D...you really need to come throw some weight around with us. It's been 2 long.

deanna7272
06-16-08, 7:34 pm
Hell yeah D...you really need to come throw some weight around with us. It's been 2 long.

Yep yep.... We'll be there.... Tunabreath is a go... Possibly 2 more, but 2 for sure...

Powerlifting Meet
RooRooTJ
Polish Prince
JACastelono??
YeahBuddy?

Session
RooRooTJ
Flash419
Polish Prince
Big C
James
Schu
PunchiesGal
Deanna7272
Tunabreath

Big C
06-16-08, 9:24 pm
Holy shit this is going to be insane. Look at this crew we have on our hands! Wow.

RooRooTJ
06-17-08, 12:05 pm
Holy shit this is going to be insane. Look at this crew we have on our hands! Wow.

Hell Yeah it is growin. We can make this the biggest one yet.

Enforcer
06-17-08, 4:11 pm
Yep yep.... We'll be there.... Tunabreath is a go... Possibly 2 more, but 2 for sure...

Powerlifting Meet
RooRooTJ
Polish Prince
JACastelono??
YeahBuddy?

Session
RooRooTJ
Flash419
Polish Prince
Big C
James
Schu
PunchiesGal
Deanna7272
Tunabreath

Good shit fellas and ladies. Looking forward to the madness that is going to come. The care package is headed your way as we speak. All that is left is for you guys to do is to get it done.

Polish Prince
06-17-08, 5:17 pm
just to reiterate everything

if anyone wants to lift in the bench brawl powerlifting competition entry fee is $30 we will take late entrys just gotta show up early. sign ups are 6-8am

Meet: The Iron Chamber Gym Summer Bench Bash
Federation: N/S
Date: June 21 2008
End Date: June 21 2008
Type of Meet: BP
City: Magnolia
State/Province: OH
Promoter: Jeffrey Begue
Email: icg-pride@hotmail.com
Entry Form: n/a
Comments: This meet will be limited to the first 125 lifters.

The ABC will start at 4pm at The Iron Chamber Gym
The Iron Chamber Gym
1100 30th St N. Canton, OH
They are in the basement of the Berean Christian bookstore.

I talked to the gym owner Jeff and we are not charging to lift at the gym.

Anyone need anymore details let me know in a PM!

B.C.
06-17-08, 5:21 pm
this is the most hardcore gym anyone will ever see. ask BIG C, if u think you are hardcore then be there june 21st at 4pm

if you are really hardcore then check out the powerlifting meet in sandy valley. it will b worth it, trust me. this is my home gym and it's never short of expectations!

You guys are KILLING me! I missed the last one by a week, and I just left last weekend. I trained at the Iron Chamber while I was home this last time...and it is def a HARDCORE place. You guys are going to love it.

I graduated from Sandy Valley too...eerie.

Polish Prince
06-17-08, 6:50 pm
sorry u missed it bro. keep an eye out for our big meet we have in december!

in the mean time help spread word about this one and hope to see u back at the chamber soon!

B.C.
06-17-08, 7:43 pm
sorry u missed it bro. keep an eye out for our big meet we have in december!

in the mean time help spread word about this one and hope to see u back at the chamber soon!

Were you there the day I trained at the Chamber? Jeff was there slingin' some CRAZY weight on the bench! I left before he even got his bench shirt on, and he had just done 485 for 2-3 I think. He had 2 other guys with him, but I don't remember their names right now. They were no slouches niether...strong dudes for sure. I was doing shoulders that day, Jeff spotted me so I could hit a 155 clean and press. December, eh? I'll have to see what our schedules are like. What day in Dec?

Big C
06-17-08, 7:47 pm
Look out...Big C might have yet another Animal coming along. She is pretty hardcore and an avid lifter, she should be posting within the next couple days.

deanna7272
06-17-08, 8:25 pm
Alright, talked with my guys... Here's our update... We're going to caravan...lol

Deanna7272
Tunabreath
John S
Tommy R
Derek B

There may be one more from the our gym (The Body Shop) coming up with us...