PDA

View Full Version : The widdlepage...

widdlewade44
01-23-08, 4:23 am
I've arrived brothers...

cuz I'd rather loose a job, especially a dead end one, then miss a feeding session...food is THAT important!

Stay tuned...

Kevin
widdlewade44

Malloy1344
01-23-08, 4:06 pm
I'm in!

widdlewade44
02-20-08, 9:08 am
of Animalpak. And you've got to love the weight of that full, unopened can in your hand...

I can't believe it's been 25 years, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

violator
02-21-08, 7:46 am
... And you've got to love the weight of that full, unopened can in your hand...

ahhhhh.....im feelin that one man....nice....that could go on an ad or something..haha..

"Animalpak, ....youve got to love the weight of that full unopened can in your hand...like holding the cold steel for the first time.."

haha...i crack myself up.....ill be lurkin around here..

naturalguy
02-21-08, 7:50 am
I love crackin' open a fresh can of Animal Pak

Preach on brotha

sanga
02-21-08, 8:43 am
I love the smell.

Wasteland
02-21-08, 9:32 am
I love the smell.

Same here.

Elite
02-21-08, 9:37 am
You better update this page on a daily!

widdlewade44
02-21-08, 8:18 pm
I'm in!

Thanks for checking in bro...

ahhhhh.....im feelin that one man....nice....that could go on an ad or something..haha..

"Animalpak, ....youve got to love the weight of that full unopened can in your hand...like holding the cold steel for the first time.."

haha...i crack myself up.....ill be lurkin around here..

Thanks man, and I agree. Sounds like an awesome ad campaign.

I love crackin' open a fresh can of Animal Pak

Preach on brotha

Thanks man...we'll do.

I love the smell.

Same here.

You smell that!? lol, ala Apocalypse Now...

You better update this page on a daily!

Aye! Aye! Sir!

Kevin
widdlewade44

jac71
02-21-08, 8:33 pm
Looking forward to it Kevin

norrim1
02-21-08, 9:54 pm
Good to see you have your own thread Kevin, looking forward to updates bro!

widdlewade44
02-21-08, 10:42 pm
Looking forward to it Kevin

Good to see you have your own thread Kevin, looking forward to updates bro!

Thanks for checking into the page gentlemen...

Kevin
widdlewade44

Pizzalamp
02-21-08, 10:44 pm
this is gonna be good...

girlbdybldr
02-21-08, 10:59 pm
Hey Kev ... can't wait to read about what you're up to ... hope all is well ...

-Bridget

widdlewade44
02-21-08, 11:13 pm
this is gonna be good...

Thanks bro for checking in...

Kevin
widdlewade44

widdlewade44
02-21-08, 11:15 pm
Hey Kev ... can't wait to read about what you're up to ... hope all is well ...

-Bridget

Hanging in there, I see you're getting closer to your show.

And yeah I'll fill out some details, thanks for checking in Bridget.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Big Wides
02-22-08, 2:09 pm
into the mind of a genius......just try not to confuse us Kev

widdlewade44
02-22-08, 3:24 pm
into the mind of a genius......just try not to confuse us Kev

Thanks bro, I'll try to keep it simple, lol

Kevin
widdlewade44

widdlewade44
05-07-08, 12:10 pm
Thanks bro, I'll try to keep it simple, lol

Kevin
widdlewade44

I'm blowing the dust off this bad boy and getting back in gear...going to be stomping down on the weight pile.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 12:13 pm
This thread needs more action... You gonna step up, W?

widdlewade44
05-07-08, 1:03 pm
This thread needs more action... You gonna step up, W?

Getting it back in gear and moving...

Kevin
widdlewade44

Gambit
05-07-08, 1:11 pm
Getting it back in gear and moving...

Kevin
widdlewade44

Good to see...almost makes me move my lazy ass and get mine going again

widdlewade44
05-07-08, 1:17 pm
Good to see...almost makes me move my lazy ass and get mine going again

shake it off and make it happen, you know? No time to waste, time to get large, strong and in shape, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

widdlewade44
05-12-08, 9:28 pm
Lots going on in the widdle life...got to move more stuff this week.

So it's there will be a lot more cardio, lol, and basic heavy lifting (of stuff) lol...

Kevin
widdlewade44

widdlewade44
05-19-08, 10:00 pm
I suppose because it’s may last few hours at the age of 37; tomorrow’s the big 3-8.

In this upcoming year, for many, it’ll be a milestone year, one that you’ll remember for the rest of your life: 20th High School Reunions, Potential Military Retirement (at the 20 year mark) and maybe even the start of second (or third) careers…

I’m proud of the man I have become in this past 20 years…I have seen many around me that piss and moan, whine and cry, all the while not enjoying the Journey and seizing each and everyday.

Nothing in this life is promised, not time, money, health or even security…it is up to each and everyone of us to: look back at that person in the mirror, and do your best everyday. Because when all is said and done, (to quote The House) “You are your maker.”

So, for all my younger cats (and all older ones are welcome too), the ‘take home’ message tonight is: YOU have the power to fulfill the destiny of your Journey. YOU are the one making the honest choices and putting in the hard work…
–or-
are YOU the one standing in your own way?

Peace at 37,

Kevin
widdlewade44

krazyassmexican
05-19-08, 10:16 pm
I suppose because it’s may last few hours at the age of 37; tomorrow’s the big 3-8.

In this upcoming year, for many, it’ll be a milestone year, one that you’ll remember for the rest of your life: 20th High School Reunions, Potential Military Retirement (at the 20 year mark) and maybe even the start of second (or third) careers…

I’m proud of the man I have become in this past 20 years…I have seen many around me that piss and moan, whine and cry, all the while not enjoying the Journey and seizing each and everyday.

Nothing in this life is promised, not time, money, health or even security…it is up to each and everyone of us to: look back at that person in the mirror, and do your best everyday. Because when all is said and done, (to quote The House) “You are your maker.”

So, for all my younger cats (and all older ones are welcome too), the ‘take home’ message tonight is: YOU have the power to fulfill the destiny of your Journey. YOU are the one making the honest choices and putting in the hard work…
–or-
are YOU the one standing in your own way?

Peace at 37,

Kevin
widdlewade44

nice post bro, life made you a great person
i know it is one day away but happy b day brother, keep making us and making yourself proud =)

Pizzalamp
05-19-08, 10:45 pm
Hope u have a good bday!

Maccabee
05-19-08, 11:12 pm
Your post just hit me real hard. It is true, every thing that happens to us is always up to us. Thank you.

Toni69
05-20-08, 3:16 am
Happy Birthday! 38 Is Sooooo Young For A Guy. Im Not 38 Yet, But I So Dread Getting There! Lol

You Eat Cake Today Or What? I Love Bday Cake...the More Frosting, The Better! Lol Im A Sucker For Cake In Case You Didnt Know. I Have Crashed Parties For Pieces Of Their Cake! Lol..Im Serious.

Have A Great Day...make It Fun Cause Bdays Are A Celebration And You Should Celebrate, Plus Your A Cool Dude...so Celebrate That! Lol

widdlewade44
05-20-08, 7:48 am
nice post bro, life made you a great person
i know it is one day away but happy b day brother, keep making us and making yourself proud =)

I appreciate the kinds words and birthday wishes. Gonna keep on keeping on bro, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

atrain11b
05-20-08, 8:04 am
First happy birthday. Second I wish you the best in the paths you choose on this neverending bumpy ass road they call life! Good luck with that retirement and enjoy it (If you decide to) I have 13 more years to go before I think of that. I feel I will see some more whiners down the road.

Subbed to the thread to here more from you, learn somethings about you, maybe even learn something about myself through your words. Drive on my man.

widdlewade44
05-20-08, 8:21 am
Hope u have a good bday!

Thanks brother!

Your post just hit me real hard. It is true, every thing that happens to us is always up to us. Thank you.

I had a Sergeant Major in the USMC that told me that knowledge is only truly valuable...when you past it on.

Kevin
widdlewade44

dannynb
05-20-08, 9:34 am
Well happy birthday....I'm not much for sitting around nd not getting something accomplished, but it is nice to find time to reflect a little.....just from what I've read of your different posts, that you've come a good way in life.....it's funny though....cause your Journey isn't even halfway yet. Keep pushing bro...

widdlewade44
05-20-08, 12:54 pm
Happy Birthday! 38 Is Sooooo Young For A Guy. Im Not 38 Yet, But I So Dread Getting There! Lol

You Eat Cake Today Or What? I Love Bday Cake...the More Frosting, The Better! Lol Im A Sucker For Cake In Case You Didnt Know. I Have Crashed Parties For Pieces Of Their Cake! Lol..Im Serious.

Have A Great Day...make It Fun Cause Bdays Are A Celebration And You Should Celebrate, Plus Your A Cool Dude...so Celebrate That! Lol

YES! There's a slice of homemade Bacardi Rum Cake waiting for me! :) Guess it'll be a cheat day, lol. I am sharing the rest of the cake with friends and family this evening, so no, I'm not hogging it all.

Yeah I feel like a young 38 and definitely wiser...I guess some of life's lessons have been sinking into my skull over these years...

I'll have to let you all know how the cake is and maybe even post up the recipe. Thanks again, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

mgmmaze
05-20-08, 1:46 pm
Semper FI old man haha just kidding somedays i wake up feeling 98 but we keep pushing on right brother will def keep up on this one

widdlewade44
05-21-08, 6:59 pm
First happy birthday. Second I wish you the best in the paths you choose on this neverending bumpy ass road they call life! Good luck with that retirement and enjoy it (If you decide to) I have 13 more years to go before I think of that. I feel I will see some more whiners down the road.

Subbed to the thread to here more from you, learn somethings about you, maybe even learn something about myself through your words. Drive on my man.

Just to clear this up on the widdlepage...I served in the USMC for 5 years and got out and went to school. Meaning I didn't serve my 20 years (to be eligible for retirement), but I do have a lot of friends that have chosen that path.

Good luck bro seeing as you are one of my friends who is working towards that goal, I admire you for that and want to thank you for your service.

I don't spend too much time pondering either, too damn busy, lol. Anyways I was just thinking about it for those few moments and understood that it seemed good for the widdlepage; definitely (imo) if it helps anyone else to learn from my experiences/mistakes I'm all for spreading the word...

Thanks for checking in, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

widdlewade44
10-05-08, 6:51 pm
I started a new job and joined a new gym. So I'm up off the canvas and ready to get after it again. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

widdlewade44
12-31-08, 9:02 pm
Happy New Year Legion! I'm most definitely pleased to put a cap on '08; 2009 is going to be solid.

I'm wishing you all the best in your pursuits, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

pmug0000
12-31-08, 9:06 pm
Hey where in the DC/VA/MD area are you? I'm not sure if you noticed but we're trying to get an ABC going on Jan. 31, hopefully it becomes official.

widdlewade44
12-31-08, 9:42 pm
Hey where in the DC/VA/MD area are you? I'm not sure if you noticed but we're trying to get an ABC going on Jan. 31, hopefully it becomes official.

Too cool, yeah, I haven't been on the net at all, lots of work and then the weights. But I'm definitely up for the Inaugural DC/VA/MD session. You back in school?

Kevin
widdlewade44

pmug0000
12-31-08, 10:10 pm
Too cool, yeah, I haven't been on the net at all, lots of work and then the weights. But I'm definitely up for the Inaugural DC/VA/MD session. You back in school?

Kevin
widdlewade44

Nope not back in school yet. I'm at GWU and we start up again on the 12th, but I don't know whether or not U of MD will be back in session. Either way an ABC in the area is long over due.

widdlewade44
11-01-09, 6:27 pm
I've been taking the Pak since it came out in '83.

So if I've been taking it 26 yrs now, that's 2/3's of my life that I've know about Animal and been taking the Pak.

Damn, time flies and I'm looking forward to this next 26 yrs, thanks Animal and Universal.

Kevin
widdlewade44

widdlewade44
12-23-09, 9:37 pm
Cool question I got today weighing myself after the workout:

"Is the scale moving in the right direction?"

[Me] "Yeah...up."

Kevin
widdlewade44

widdlewade44
12-31-11, 10:49 am
It has been a good year and the workouts have been going well. The family's in good health and I am looking to kick it and take names here in 2012.

Wishing all the best to the Legion, peace and Happy New Year!

Kevin
widdlewade44

Cellardweller
12-31-11, 11:10 am
I've been taking the Pak since it came out in '83.

So if I've been taking it 26 yrs now, that's 2/3's of my life that I've know about Animal and been taking the Pak.

Damn, time flies and I'm looking forward to this next 26 yrs, thanks Animal and Universal.

Kevin
widdlewade44

At one a day that's about 9,490 PAKs.

widdlewade44
01-04-12, 6:27 am
At one a day that's about 9,490 PAKs.

That is quite a few paks to say the least, lol. I will say I have loved every single one of them!

Thanks for checking into my page brother, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Cellardweller
01-08-12, 2:48 pm
Good stuff in here. Thank you.