PDA

View Full Version : The "Explosive Gains Stack" Pak, Nitro, Pump, Stak

o0gm0n3y0o
01-26-08, 11:18 am
I've been on this stack for a week and its sick. My question is do you go on this cycle for 3 weeks cause stack? Then my other question is in your opinion what is the best stack to follow up with?

pmug0000
01-26-08, 12:31 pm
I've been on this stack for a week and its sick. My question is do you go on this cycle for 3 weeks cause stack? Then my other question is in your opinion what is the best stack to follow up with?

Yeah, you are supposed to take 1 week off after 3 weeks of Stak, but you can (and should) keep up with the Pak, Nitro G, and Pump during that week off. After your week off of Stak, if you really like the Explosive Gains Stack, then just add Stak back in there again for another 3 weeks, then take one more week off. Or you could try M-Stak instead Stak, you could try Shock Therapy instead of Pump - the options are pretty much endless, it's up to you. But if you really like the Explosive Gains Stack why not do it again?

You can do the Explosive gains stack multiple times as long as you take one week off after every 3 weeks of Stak.

Universal Rep
08-05-08, 2:18 pm

All are foundational except Stak--meaning you can run Nitro, Pak, Pump consecutively. For a follow up stack, just drop the Stak and see how that goes or replace with M-Stak.

PullinDeads
08-05-08, 2:21 pm
I would switch the stak with m-stak and continue everything else the same. Glad to see your getting such big gains, keep it up bro.

PoolBoy
08-13-08, 6:14 pm
ok so i have read alot of reviews of people taking the nitro immediatly before and after their workouts. i would like to know what the diff. is between doing that and doing what the stack says and taking it right after?

holdyahead
09-16-08, 4:51 pm
im taking pak, nitro, and pump...id like to add stak i just dont got the money to pay for all of them would i be best off swapping pump and stak n then just following stak up wit m stak??

BODYUNDRCONSTRUCTION
09-19-08, 10:52 pm
wtf.if you think thats good then add the test to that stack and you will see good turn into insane good.i started to do it today.i found the advise here.it goes like this.by the way i take uniliver 3 to 4 times a day with meals.i was a heavy drinker a few years ago.
pak with bkfast and uniliver 6 pills.
test with pre workout meal
stak2 45min later after pre wkt meal
pump 30min b4 wrkout and 45min after stak2
then get ur azz ready for a sick Azz wrkt like never before.this shet is insane.i got a fucken kick right away.my lifts went up like crazie.15lbs on curls 20 on tricps and unbeleivable i use to do 185 barbell shrugs x 25 reps x 3 sets.and today i did warm up with 185 and 3 sets of 25 x 315.dont beleive it?try the shet and you will see. considering am 42yrs old is not bad at all.platoe no mo my friend.this mess will make you do things you couldnt do before.just try it.it is 3hrs later and i do not feel my workout.im hoping i can sleep but i will let you all know if it bothers.

holdyahead
09-20-08, 12:21 pm
im too young to take test( so iv been told ). Im only 18 so im probably going to stay away from it

BODYUNDRCONSTRUCTION
09-20-08, 7:21 pm
food food food and more food.then after you think you had enough eat some more.

TheDarkHalf
09-22-08, 10:31 am
wtf.if you think thats good then add the test to that stack and you will see good turn into insane good.i started to do it today.i found the advise here.it goes like this.by the way i take uniliver 3 to 4 times a day with meals.i was a heavy drinker a few years ago.
pak with bkfast and uniliver 6 pills.
test with pre workout meal
stak2 45min later after pre wkt meal
pump 30min b4 wrkout and 45min after stak2
then get ur azz ready for a sick Azz wrkt like never before.this shet is insane.i got a fucken kick right away.my lifts went up like crazie.15lbs on curls 20 on tricps and unbeleivable i use to do 185 barbell shrugs x 25 reps x 3 sets.and today i did warm up with 185 and 3 sets of 25 x 315.dont beleive it?try the shet and you will see. considering am 42yrs old is not bad at all.platoe no mo my friend.this mess will make you do things you couldnt do before.just try it.it is 3hrs later and i do not feel my workout.im hoping i can sleep but i will let you all know if it bothers.

I get the impression that you think uniliver helps your liver, it doesn't bro. Just added protein with a solid amino acid profile. Make sure there plenty of time between your preWO meal and Stak.

BODYUNDRCONSTRUCTION
09-24-08, 9:59 pm
Thats why i take uniliver for the nutrition value of it and also i heard it is good for your liver too.But if it doesnt help my liver is ok im taking 1gm of milk thistle a day anyway and other sups i take have it too but since i started taking uniliver my strengt has gotten up and i feel better.dont ask me why but it works for me and i can afford it so i just take it.i got 42 junes on me so what ever gets me going i keep in my arsenal.this stak is working awsome.i will keep u bros posted.strengt is off the hook and i can see size is coming along and it has been a week and few days.i stil got 4+ weeks.oooo dammm there is no telling wot gona happen.the gym owner thinks im on ileagal gear.he was looking in the restroom after i came out and little did he know i had just taken a dump...lol if you see someone do squats with 2 45's on each side on the smith machine and the very next week you see 3 plates on each side wouldn you think the same thing?I recomend this stak if you can afford it.

THE D-TRAIN
10-04-08, 1:43 am
I have been taking Pump, Stak, snd nitro for about a week now and every morning i have woke up with killer headachs..anyone else got this problem?

TheDarkHalf
10-04-08, 1:55 am
I have been taking Pump, Stak, snd nitro for about a week now and every morning i have woke up with killer headachs..anyone else got this problem?

Not giving us much info there. What's your diet look like? How and when are you taking your packs? How much water are you drinking?

THE D-TRAIN
10-04-08, 2:46 am
Got a very clean diet, and im drinking at least a gallon a day? I take Stak at 0345, pump at 0415 then hit the gym abound 0445, then nitro around 0600 as i said i make sure to drink plenty of water. so i dont know if its the PACKs or me, the headachs did not start till i started taking all 3.

TheDarkHalf
10-04-08, 9:57 am
Got a very clean diet, and im drinking at least a gallon a day? I take Stak at 0345, pump at 0415 then hit the gym abound 0445, then nitro around 0600 as i said i make sure to drink plenty of water. so i dont know if its the PACKs or me, the headachs did not start till i started taking all 3.

Try increasing your water intake to a gallon and a half of water a day. If the headaches continue, then try taking the stims out of pump. You could be sensitive to the stims.

THE D-TRAIN
10-04-08, 10:55 am
ill give that a shot man thanks alot

reyes2
10-06-08, 11:52 pm
I just started this stack yesterday, but don't know what to expect of stak, is it suppose to give you like an energy rush or something? I haven't yet felt any differnce when using it, just give it time i guess? Also I'm thinking of adding intra-aid and torrent but after using nitro after my workout I feel great, what will torrent do?

TheDarkHalf
10-07-08, 9:29 am
I just started this stack yesterday, but don't know what to expect of stak, is it suppose to give you like an energy rush or something? I haven't yet felt any differnce when using it, just give it time i guess? Also I'm thinking of adding intra-aid and torrent but after using nitro after my workout I feel great, what will torrent do?

Stak has no stims, so you won't really feel that energy rush. Some people even take stak before bed since that is when you grow, taking it preWO is optional - but i did find that it helped me keep my strength through the roof while cutting. Want to know what
Stak does here it is plain and simple...

http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=8

IA & Torrent would both be great additions. You can even run torrent during your workout instead of IA. Torrent will help spike your insulin, shuttling all that good stuff that makes up torrent into your muscles. It'll also help throw all those aminos you get from nitro into your muscles via the insulin spike as well.

BODYUNDRCONSTRUCTION
10-20-08, 11:33 pm
If you guys can afford to do the stak like I mentioned before just do it. It is dorn worth it. As soon as im done in a few weeks am gona follow it with 3 weeks of m-stak n go right back to it for another 6 weeks. It works wonders for me and am sure it will do the same for you. Stronger Bigger Faster. All I got to say my bros! Oh i forgot to tell you about a few sides I got. I got a little rage and had to buy a few new shirts.

N. Motta
11-05-08, 12:45 pm
night shirts?

TheDarkHalf
11-05-08, 1:03 pm
night shirts?

meaning he ripped them off most likely. Rage, new shirts, pulling a hogan ya know?

N. Motta
11-05-08, 1:17 pm
word.

GJN5002
11-05-08, 4:39 pm
night shirts?

haha yea you know, like in scary movies, an oversized football jersey from your boyfriend

also, ive never gotten "rage" from any animal products They are non hormonal.

N. Motta
11-08-08, 1:49 pm
Just got done w/ my plan of attack for my bulk. I will be using this stack with the addition of the Gain Fast 3100 from Universal. I will be doing two cycles, with M Stak in between and post.

BODYUNDRCONSTRUCTION
12-31-08, 10:11 pm
U guys are so funny.The shirts y bought because I did gain some weight and I had to get a few.Not the whole wardrobe DK heads.And as far as the rage goes my wife mentioned to me that i was yelling at my children more often than usual, not like I wanted to go kill anyone AHoles.I felt more agressive at the gym too.Instead of criticism why not be productive and try find out why shit happens when is not supose to like ur parents did when u Dumb shits were born.I come here to learn and to post my experiences to see may be someone else had the same reactions to the shit and learn why.There are some called scientists that come up with some type shit sometimes to find out 10 yrs down the line that what they thought was safe for your monkey behind to take now it has shit load of side efects.I dont come here to b an ass like most of you that have nothing else better to do...lol I come here to learn whats the best way to get the most out of the supplements I use from universal.Word.

Little Z
12-31-08, 10:21 pm
U guys are so funny.The shirts y bought because I did gain some weight and I had to get a few.Not the whole wardrobe DK heads.And as far as the rage goes my wife mentioned to me that i was yelling at my children more often than usual, not like I wanted to go kill anyone AHoles.I felt more agressive at the gym too.Instead of criticism why not be productive and try find out why shit happens when is not supose to like ur parents did when u Dumb shits were born.I come here to learn and to post my experiences to see may be someone else had the same reactions to the shit and learn why.There are some called scientists that come up with some type shit sometimes to find out 10 yrs down the line that what they thought was safe for your monkey behind to take now it has shit load of side efects.I dont come here to b an ass like most of you that have nothing else better to do...lol I come here to learn whats the best way to get the most out of the supplements I use from universal.Word.

Well if you come here to learn.. the first thing to learn is to read the Twelve Rules and realize
that you dont attack any members on here, making statements like you have will definately get the
members jumping in line to help you with any advice..

BODYUNDRCONSTRUCTION
12-31-08, 10:39 pm
Yup.Am glad someone has spoken.

MELTDOWN
12-31-08, 11:26 pm
4) On Talking Shit & Airing Dirty Laundry...
Life is full of discord. In this game too, there's a lot that stands between you and your destiny. To move mountains, we need dynamite. But let's leave the TNT for busting up rock and iron. In here, we don't want short fuses or hot tempers. So you got a beef with someone's ideas or posts? Good. We like that. But debate the merits of the argument. Discuss the issues that are presented--respectfully and with civility. That's what we expect. We want members talking up the issues, not talking down other members. If you can't do that or don't know the difference between the member and his arguments, then move on. As the saying goes, if you got nothing good to say, don't say it. Don't talk shit. Nobody wants to see that. This ain't elementary school. If you have to, take it to PMs and resolve it peacefully, mano a mano. If you still can't, then you take it up with a Henchman, or if that doesn't work, a Watchman. Under no circumstances will we tolerate the bullshit found elsewhere. Transgressions may result in bans. So act like adults, not children. Respect, cooperation--these are the cornerstones of this place. Do not forget that you are a member of The Forvm, and counted among The Legion... Therefore, we fully expect you to stand tall and rise above the mud and muck. Handle the problem, in private. If you can't, we'll handle it for you...

gavkm27
07-01-10, 8:50 pm
Hey Guys,i am new to Animal and i also am just starting this Stack,can someone give me feedback regarding my timings of taking these sups here is what i have been doing going on some of the recommended dosages-
8am - Wake and Shake
8.15am Stak
8.25am Pump
8.55am Nitro
9-10am Train
10.05am Nitro
10.30am Shake,Eat,Pak

I also take Omega later on in day with another meal,let me know what you think,cheers,Gav

C.Coronato
07-02-10, 9:24 am
Looks good to me. I would also have your shake and Nitro together immediately post workout. Then eat no more than an hour later.

gavkm27
07-02-10, 8:28 pm
Thanks for the feedback,i was waiting half hour after training for shake as it says to do so on the Nitro dosage,i do prefer to have my shake straight after though

jsteil
08-11-10, 4:33 pm

My buddy and I had the same problem when doing the Explosive Gains Stack + Test. He cycled off stack for about a week. I wasn't taking test so i told my body to quit being a bitch (lol). Our LT told us that he had a headache problem (LT doesn't take supps) and the medics told him to take in more salt. We're deployed and we all drink over a gallon a day and we started adding more salt to our diets and the headaches just stopped. My buddy started taking Stak again and hasn't had any problems since. hope this helps..

zfritz
02-09-11, 4:18 pm
I'm about 2.5 weeks into first cycle of this Stack

I was just doing normal creatine pre&post before this Stack
I can definitely feel higher T-levels(aggression) from Stak and lasting pump from all the arginine
I've been following a boring 3 time/week full body routine with 10reps to failure on every major lift

The good: Stronger on pullups, curls, leg press, squats, better ab definition
The bad: Same/weaker on bench, military, all shoulder/tri targeted
Overall: Not lifting significantly more, but ready&able to do 2-3 sets instead of just 1

I have dropped 7lbs bodyweight since starting the Stack. I consume ~3000 cal/day, 160g protein.
Is the Pump form of creatine different than creatine monohydrate in terms of water retention/phantom weight gain?

Sometimes I feel that I'm not fully recovered for midweek workout. Sometimes the lingering 'pump' feel actually feels like an imediment. Did not experience this before the Stack.

I've always been sensitive to stimulants and same problem with the red pill. Heart rate just goes up too much. I'm ready to skip it entirely or will I ever get used to it?

With this Stack and some other supplements I've taken in the past, I do get an allergic minor skin peel on neck and around nose. No way to isolate exactly what it is. Anybody else done this?

Only weird thing I can say is that I now wake up most mornings with one of my arms having fallen asleep. I obviously don't want any blood flow restriction at night. Not sure what's going on there.

Is there any reason not to do Nitro Pre and Post aside from cost?

I aim to repeat the Explosive Gains Stak after cycling off Stak for a week.

gstonechef
06-06-13, 11:04 pm

Just wondering, should I take explosive gains stack even on Off Days? Thank you.