PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area, CA Animals

Pages : [1] 2

SolidTongan
02-09-08, 6:44 pm
I know they got one goin' in Sac-Town...I'm sure y'all don't want to make the commute out there when we can organize one foe us down here 'round the San Mateo-Frisco area and wutnot...even out to Oakland. Who with me?

benjamin0
05-12-08, 6:55 pm
Sorry for the bump again, but I am moving to NorCal in October, northern San Jose to be exact. Let me know what's up!

C.Coronato
05-14-09, 12:08 pm
Whats going on in here bay Area. I havent seen much action .. Anyone around to get an ABC going?

SolidTongan
07-07-09, 4:38 pm
Whats going on in here bay Area. I havent seen much action .. Anyone around to get an ABC going?

Are you in the NorCal area? I want to get an ABC goin', but from the looks of it, I've only got one guy here. I want it to be from San Fran area to San Jose including Oakland because they're all within' drivin' range of each other. Let's get a Bay Are ABC goin'

alquemy
08-29-09, 2:26 pm
I'm here, yo! I'm in SF and would definitely like to be part of a local training group, maybe even find a semi-regular training partner. Insanely enough, in a city filled with body-conscious people it's really difficult meeting people who embrace the hardcore training lifestyle...I just get pegged as a meathead by all these "fitness" folks! Don't get me wrong...I'm all for all kinds of exercise besides weightlifting. I myself go to a CrossFit gym here and like to box on occasion. But lately I've been missing just hitting the weights hard and vicious!

Please keep me posted!

SalGT
09-02-09, 4:15 pm
Yo,

Any members here in the South Bay?...I train at Golds in Santa Clara.

sbfreak
09-04-09, 1:24 am
im in san jose and wrk in sunnyvale.

SolidTongan
11-02-09, 6:43 pm
Let's get one started! From San Jose all the way to Frisco and up to Oakland, let's get it goin'. I haven't logged on in awhile because there haven't been any replies to this post, but I'm happy to see tha number of replies on here.

SolidTongan
11-02-09, 6:44 pm
Yo,

Any members here in the South Bay?...I train at Golds in Santa Clara.

I've trained a few times out in San Jose and Mountain view, brotha.

SolidTongan
11-02-09, 6:52 pm
I'm here, yo! I'm in SF and would definitely like to be part of a local training group, maybe even find a semi-regular training partner. Insanely enough, in a city filled with body-conscious people it's really difficult meeting people who embrace the hardcore training lifestyle...I just get pegged as a meathead by all these "fitness" folks! Don't get me wrong...I'm all for all kinds of exercise besides weightlifting. I myself go to a CrossFit gym here and like to box on occasion. But lately I've been missing just hitting the weights hard and vicious!

Please keep me posted!

I hear you, bro. I'm definitely lookin' foe a partner as well; I've tried with others, but they don't take it as seriously as we do, ya know? They'll give it a go one day then never show up again. I can understand different schedules and watnot, but they just end up NEVER coming. I've never done the CrossFit, but I've done somethin' "CrossFittish"; I like to throw in tabata training just foe a different stimulus, ya know? I'm doin' the "Yates-style" trainin' right now...one or two all out sets usin' the different intensity techniques like negatives, drop sets, and rest-pauses. I'm thinkin' of doin' Doggcrapp in the future to see how my body responds to that.

SolidTongan
11-02-09, 6:52 pm
Sorry for the bump again, but I am moving to NorCal in October, northern San Jose to be exact. Let me know what's up!

You out here in NorCal?

SolidTongan
11-02-09, 7:08 pm
This is for all those from San Jose to San Francisco and up to the east bay such as Oakland. For those of you who share the love for the iron game...
For those of you who are tired of these "fitness clubs"...
For those of you who train like an Animal...
For those of you who actually leave it all at the gym...
For those of you lookin' foe a brotherhood in the bay...

This is for you. I know many of us from the Bay have been wanting a Bay Area chapter, and we deserve one. Our time has come to represent ourselves.

C.Coronato
11-03-09, 10:47 am
This is for all those from San Jose to San Francisco and up to the east bay such as Oakland. For those of you who share the love for the iron game...
For those of you who are tired of these "fitness clubs"...
For those of you who train like an Animal...
For those of you who actually leave it all at the gym...
For those of you lookin' foe a brotherhood in the bay...

This is for you. I know many of us from the Bay have been wanting a Bay Area chapter, and we deserve one. Our time has come to represent ourselves.

I love the enthusiasm my man, your best bet would be the ABC threads, where you already hit up. Do you train with anyone currently?

SolidTongan
11-03-09, 1:25 pm
I love the enthusiasm my man, your best bet would be the ABC threads, where you already hit up. Do you train with anyone currently?

I must've posted it in the wrong thread. I'm gonna do that again. Naw, I train alone. I've had a couple of partners here and there, but they stopped showin' up. I'm hopin' with the new Bay chapter, I'll be able some brothaz to hit the iron with.

Beowulf
11-03-09, 1:26 pm
I must've posted it in the wrong thread. I'm gonna do that again. Naw, I train alone. I've had a couple of partners here and there, but they stopped showin' up. I'm hopin' with the new Bay chapter, I'll be able some brothaz to hit the iron with.

Where you at Solid? I was in San Fran a while back. Beaut of a city.

SolidTongan
11-03-09, 1:35 pm
Where you at Solid? I was in San Fran a while back. Beaut of a city.

I stay 'bout 15-20min from San Fran, brotha. I've yet to train in San Fran, though; I've trained in pretty much every Gold's out here in the bay.

SolidTongan
11-03-09, 1:37 pm
treetrunk, do you know if I'm just waiting approval, or do I have to go bacc to the ABC thread to post it again?

C.Coronato
11-03-09, 1:39 pm
treetrunk, do you know if I'm just waiting approval, or do I have to go bacc to the ABC thread to post it again?

Approval? This is the ABC thread my man.

SolidTongan
11-03-09, 1:42 pm
Approval? This is the ABC thread my man.

Oh! Okay! Thanks... I'm gonna go bacc to The Board to see how I can become a coordinator; I've already got a few places in line to train and have gotten a hold of a few Animals on this side.

SolidTongan
11-03-09, 1:46 pm
Beowolf, you plan on comin' out this way anytime soon, brotha?

SolidTongan
11-04-09, 2:02 am
We should be up and runnin' soon, brothas. I've gotten a few replies, and it's lookin' good.

SolidTongan
11-04-09, 11:21 am
Calling all Bay Are Animals! We've got somethin' good started; I wanna see who else is out there. Shoot me a PM or somethin'.

SolidTongan
11-04-09, 3:53 pm
I'm gonna PM everyone, but for anyone that's interested, what y'all think 'bout havin' an ABC meetin' in about a month? I'm still workin' on a place to eat after, so if you have any ideas about place, hit me up. If you've even got a place that y'all would like to train, hit me up on that... Right now, it's lookin' like a Gold's Gym.

SalGT
11-04-09, 4:21 pm
Heres my input for a couple of Golds in the South Bay.

Golds Gym San Jose, off of Monterrey Rd.
Golds Gym Santa Clara, off of Duane Ave.

Beowulf
11-04-09, 4:22 pm
Beowolf, you plan on comin' out this way anytime soon, brotha?

Wish I could Solid. Not in my itinerary any time soon I'm sad to report.

SolidTongan
11-05-09, 2:11 pm
Heres my input for a couple of Golds in the South Bay.

Golds Gym San Jose, off of Monterrey Rd.
Golds Gym Santa Clara, off of Duane Ave.

I've been to the one in San Jose; I like that one cuz they have olympic platforms. I'll see what I can do with them.

SalGT
11-05-09, 4:09 pm
I've been to the one in San Jose; I like that one cuz they have olympic platforms. I'll see what I can do with them.

Ya they got a nice setup.

sjchris408
11-05-09, 10:56 pm
I could do either of those gyms mentioned.

SolidTongan
11-06-09, 4:32 am
How's Redwood City foe everyone?

SolidTongan
11-08-09, 6:55 pm
Come on, brothaz. I need some feed bacc from the Bay... It's time foe us to have our own ABC

SalGT
11-10-09, 6:38 pm
How's Redwood City foe everyone?

Thats fine with me. What gym?

SolidTongan
11-11-09, 6:37 pm
Thats fine with me. What gym?

It's a Gold's Gym. I'm currently working on setting up a date for us there.

sjchris408
11-17-09, 12:55 am
Redwood city works for me

SolidTongan
11-20-09, 1:01 pm
Okay...

From the replies I'm gettin', it seems everyone's gonna be free on a Saturday. I'm tryin' to set up a date a Redwood City; it's probably the most neutral location for everyone (or at least that's the only neutral location that's willing to work with me). I'm tryin' to hold the event before Christmas while most of us are still tryin' to bulk up, or at least that's what I'm assuming. How's December lookin' for everyone?

sjchris408
11-20-09, 8:58 pm
December works for me

TigerAce01
11-20-09, 9:01 pm
Yo, for anyone interested, Dec. 12th is the official date for the next Orlando area ABC, and it is being held in Melbourne. Head on over to our thread if you want in.

-Ace

sjchris408
11-22-09, 5:16 pm
TigerAce: Thank you for the invite, but this thread is for Bay Area, CA.

TigerAce01
11-22-09, 5:25 pm
My bad hahaha I thought this was for the Bay Area, FL! Well, hope you guys get something together!

-Ace

SolidTongan
11-22-09, 7:22 pm
How's December 19th lookin' for everyone? How many are Gold's Gym Members?

SolidTongan
11-24-09, 10:12 pm
Anyone have any suggestions for somewhere to eat after?

alquemy
11-25-09, 4:35 pm
Redwood City sounds great. I'm currently nursing a sore right knee, but I should be back in action by early/mid-December.

SalGT
11-25-09, 9:47 pm
Anyone have any suggestions for somewhere to eat after?

Stacks Restaurant
REDWOOD CITY
314 El Camino Real
Redwood City CA 94062
650-482-2850

I never been there before, but it looks like they have good food.

C.Coronato
11-30-09, 9:22 am
Have you guys picked a date and venue yet? post it up!

SolidTongan
11-30-09, 2:23 pm
Stacks Restaurant
REDWOOD CITY
314 El Camino Real
Redwood City CA 94062
650-482-2850

I never been there before, but it looks like they have good food.

Stacks sounds good. It's right down the street from the gym as well. Alright... here goes:

DECEMBER 19TH, 2009
We'll be holding our ABC "pre-run" at:
Redwood City Gold's Gym
515 Veterans Blvd
Redwood City, CA 94063
Guest Fee if not a Gold's Gym member: $10

Afterwords, chow down at Stacks as recommended by one of our fellow ironmen which is down the street, literally.
It's called a pre-run because I know it's sort of short notice for some of you, but it's just to hurry up and get our name out there and to let everyone know that we are legit. Time for us to be heard... Bay Area Stand Up!!!

alquemy
12-01-09, 2:19 am
Hell yeah...sounds good to me. Hopefully my knee will be good by then. If not, I'll just do upper body stuff.

SolidTongan
12-02-09, 1:18 am
Since it's a Saturday... 2PM seems like the ideal time to meet up. I'll get a final time up pretty soon so we can meet in one of the rooms, introduce ourselves, and go over some kind of workout and wutnot. Remember: I know it's short notice for all of us, so I understand if everything ain't gonna be like cloccwork. Regardless, we're gonna represent

sjchris408
12-03-09, 12:15 am
I'll be there! I'm so stoked about this man, lets tear some shit up brothers!

SolidTongan
12-03-09, 3:20 am
As far as shirts to wear, if you've got one, wear it no matter the color. I've only got the yellow ones. If you don't, it's cool too. We're just there to tear up the weight room and get acquainted.

SolidTongan
12-03-09, 3:20 am
I'll be there! I'm so stoked about this man, lets tear some shit up brothers!

I'm hella excited 'bout it too, bro. It's been a long time coming.

alquemy
12-08-09, 3:19 pm
I don't have a shirt. I'll order one from here soon.

I'm pretty stoked about this myself. How many of us are there? I haven't really looked at this forum a lot, but I was just now looking at the other threads for ABC chapters and damn...compared to other places it seems like there's a serious lacking of meatheads (and I say that with much love, btw, cause I'm one of'em!) in the Bay Area! I find that hard to believe. But then again, it kind of makes sense: we don't have our own annual IFBB event here (I guess there's the off-and-on San Francisco Pro, but I assume it ceased to exist because of small ticket sales), and all the serious lifters and bodybuilders I know here in SF are gay (and that scene, as far as I can tell, is not very into the ueber-straight vibe that Animal puts out there. Regardless, those dudes are the best bodybuilders I see in SF!)

SalGT
12-08-09, 3:44 pm

I'm pretty stoked about this myself. How many of us are there? I haven't really looked at this forum a lot, but I was just now looking at the other threads for ABC chapters and damn...compared to other places it seems like there's a serious lacking of meatheads (and I say that with much love, btw, cause I'm one of'em!) in the Bay Area! I find that hard to believe. But then again, it kind of makes sense: we don't have our own annual IFBB event here (I guess there's the off-and-on San Francisco Pro, but I assume it ceased to exist because of small ticket sales), and all the serious lifters and bodybuilders I know here in SF are gay (and that scene, as far as I can tell, is not very into the ueber-straight vibe that Animal puts out there. Regardless, those dudes are the best bodybuilders I see in SF!)

I have maybe seen a handful of people that look like bodybuilders or train serious in the the gym's ive been to in the south bay not including SF. Bodybuilding is about as popular as playing horseshoes in the Bay Area.

SolidTongan
12-08-09, 4:39 pm

We have around 6 right now, give or take, but it's only the first event. Since it's pretty short notice for everyone, it's not that bad. These 6 mentioned that they were bringing friends as well, so who knows? We may end up with a decent size meeting.

Yeah, we've got alot of the "fitness guys" around here in the bay. I can't speak for all of the Bay, though. I've only trained in San Mateo, Redwood, SJ, Mountain View, and Oakland (all Gold's Gyms). I'm hopin' with this meeting and our post of the pics... that our fellow brothers in the iron will come out of hiding. I'm not just talkin' 'bout big guys. I want everyone and anyone who busts their ass, like we all do here in this forum, to come out and join us. There still may be some who have yet to discover the Animal website, and I'm doin' my best to get the word out.

Everybody bring friends as well who are interested.

alquemy
12-08-09, 6:12 pm
There are a decent amount of bodybuilders here in SF, but not very many bodybuilding fans. The whole iron game (outside of the gay muscle faction) is pretty much a fringe scene here at best. Also, there are people that are into getting big but not into following the sport at all. My only straight friend that actually knows that there's a Jay Cutler who's not a quarterback left town for school a couple of years ago.

I myself have stopped training bodybuilding style for about a year cause I really got into the Crossfit thing. Shitty thing is that I keep getting injured doing that (now it's my right knee), so going back to the iron game is what I need to do to rehab. Yesterday was my first workout in three months (chest and abs), and while I'm hella weak and flabby it felt great.

Looking forward to this!

SolidTongan
12-08-09, 9:02 pm
There are a decent amount of bodybuilders here in SF, but not very many bodybuilding fans. The whole iron game (outside of the gay muscle faction) is pretty much a fringe scene here at best. Also, there are people that are into getting big but not into following the sport at all. My only straight friend that actually knows that there's a Jay Cutler who's not a quarterback left town for school a couple of years ago.

I myself have stopped training bodybuilding style for about a year cause I really got into the Crossfit thing. Shitty thing is that I keep getting injured doing that (now it's my right knee), so going back to the iron game is what I need to do to rehab. Yesterday was my first workout in three months (chest and abs), and while I'm hella weak and flabby it felt great.

Looking forward to this!

Same here. I'm not a bodybuilder in the sense of competing. I just love to hit the iron and see the improvements that I make year to year, a gym rat, I guess. I do, however, follow the sport though. During the summer, I do caveman training (similar to CrossFit, I think) for cardio to help lean out.

I feel you on the injuries. I've gotta bad right knee as well. It succs, especially when you can't do what you like to do. Hope all goes well with your rehab, brotha.

See you on the 19th

alquemy
12-08-09, 11:27 pm
Same here. I'm not a bodybuilder in the sense of competing. I just love to hit the iron and see the improvements that I make year to year, a gym rat, I guess. I do, however, follow the sport though. During the summer, I do caveman training (similar to CrossFit, I think) for cardio to help lean out.

I feel you on the injuries. I've gotta bad right knee as well. It succs, especially when you can't do what you like to do. Hope all goes well with your rehab, brotha.

See you on the 19th

I hear that. I've never competed nor do I plan on competing (that shit's too hard!), but I've always loved lifting weights. I've never been able to shed the fat to the point where I'd consider competing. This year I'm looking to get more lean than I've ever been...I'm not getting any younger!

See ya'll on the 19th.

JustJ
12-08-09, 11:52 pm
dont know how i didnt see this thread earlier, but still appreciate the messages for updates. im still down for this event and have my red and yellow shirt, guess ill rock the yellow

SolidTongan
12-09-09, 12:26 pm
dont know how i didnt see this thread earlier, but still appreciate the messages for updates. im still down for this event and have my red and yellow shirt, guess ill rock the yellow

Sounds good. Glad to see you're comin'. See you on the 19th.

SolidTongan
12-14-09, 2:37 pm
For Those Of You Within 50miles Of Redwood City:

You Can Go To Goldsgym.com And Print Out A Free One Week Pass!!! I Was Recently Informed From Them That The Guest Fee For Those Not A Part Of Gold's Is $15. Sorry For The Confusion I Was Informed Incorrectly By The Staff!!!

We Will Meet Up At 2pm Because That Is When It Is Generally Slow So We Don't Have To Wait Around For Equipment!!!

Hope See Everyone There!

SalGT
12-15-09, 10:10 pm
Wassup...I'm going to do what I can to be there, considering its the holidays and I still got some Christmas shopping to do. But I have been planning to attend, so if I don't show up don't consider me a flaker. I also have a planned break from lifting for the next two weeks, which is long over due. But I definitely want to hook up with you guys. I have trained alone 100 percent of the time in the past 2 and half years. So I need to train with people who have similar goals, but most importantly serious. I will be getting ready this coming year for the The 2010 NANBF California Natural Muscle Mayhem Bodybuilding & Figure Championships in Sac town in July.

alquemy
12-19-09, 4:21 pm
Yo fella's...my Animal gear didn't show up in time. I'll be the Filipino-looking dude with the Punisher hoodie.

SolidTongan
12-19-09, 9:32 pm
THANK YOU TO SJCHRIS408, ALQUEMY, AND JUSTJ FOR SHOWIN' UP!!! WE WERE 4 STRONG!!! WE SET THE TONE!!! AND WE REPRESENTED!!! WE DID EXACTLY THAT..."SHUT THE FUCC UP AND TRAIN". WE HIT BACC AND SHOULDERS... AND GOT IN SOME GOOD FOOD AT MAX'S RESTAURANT!!!

IT WAS A "COUNTRY CLUB" GYM... BUT WITH THE INTENSITY WE HAD... IT'D RIVAL ANY HARDCORE GYM!!! WE RECEIVED SOME COMPLIMENTS FROM OTHER GYM-GOERS... WHOM I HOPE WILL CONSIDER BEING A PART OF THIS.

I understand that it's the holidays, and that some of you couldn't make it. No worries. We're official, and we're legit... there will be more Bay Area Chapter meetings in the future, brothaz! This was just to finally get our names out there! I'll be postin' some stuff around some gyms to get some new members. If any of you know anyone that's interested and has that drive as you do, bring 'em on in!

Chris and Alquemy will post up some pics and videos soon!

There's no set date for the next meetin', but trust me... there definitely will be another meeting soon!

Thank you again to the brothas that were able to make it. Hope to see everyone at the next one...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

sjchris408
12-19-09, 10:02 pm
Hey everyone, this afternoon we had our official Northern California ABC meet. Representing the animal forum and iron brothers everywehre were alquemy, JustJ, SolidTongan, and myself. A few more were supposed to show up but were unable too for various reasons. Anyway, we worked our asses off and blew up the local golds gym, each of us settings multiple PR's, not to mention we got a few potential recruits in the process. Check the album below for pictures:

http://s736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/sjchris408/

Special thanks to everyone who came out. I had a lot of fun and now I'm exhausted! I can't wait for the next one, hopefully next time everyone else can come out and we can shut the gym down. If you're in the bay area and wanna train hardcore then answer the call and give a shout out to us! Until next time...

JustJ
12-19-09, 10:44 pm
Today was a fucking blast. It was awesome meetin up with SJChris408, SolidTongan and Alquemy. Some good-ass people who love lifting. I haven't had that good of a workout or that much fun working out in forever. Thanks for pulling it together guys. Sorry I had to bail, hopefully next time I'll be there for the whole thing and for some food afterwards.

alquemy
12-20-09, 2:05 pm
Hell yeah that was awesome. I love the group vibe; I'm not accustomed to having an esprit de corps in that workout setting, and it was pretty damn great. If any of you guys are in SF for a day and wanna get in a workout let me know fo sho. It was nice to get a spotter on incline benches for once!

Thanks guys for making yesterday fun as shit, and big thanks to SolidTongan for your initiative and enthusiasm in getting this fledgling Bay Area ABC Chapter off the ground. I'll be posting those videos soon!

C.Coronato
12-21-09, 9:59 am
Pics look great fellas. Was this all of you guys First ABC? or just the first Bay Area one?

SolidTongan
12-21-09, 2:17 pm
Pics look great fellas. Was this all of you guys First ABC? or just the first Bay Area one?

I'm not sure 'bout the other guys, but this was my first ABC that I've ever been to. I'm lookin' forward to more. One of the members has a meet in February, so either early February or early March will be the next meet. I'm probably gonna start posting some flyers around as many gyms as possible because we got some fellow gym-goers interested

alquemy
12-21-09, 9:59 pm
This was my first ABC meet as well. I can't wait for the next one!

Unfortunately the only video that came out was the one with bent over rows. Is youtube the best way to post it or is there a possibly better online source?

alquemy
12-21-09, 10:20 pm
FYI fellas...I'm 99% on going to the Arnold in March. I gotta figure out my budget first, but it's looking good. If anybody's down we can represent the Bay at The Cage!

JustJ
12-22-09, 4:12 pm
FYI fellas...I'm 99% on going to the Arnold in March. I gotta figure out my budget first, but it's looking good. If anybody's down we can represent the Bay at The Cage!

i wish man. no idea how i'll afford a plane ticket though

SolidTongan
12-22-09, 6:12 pm
This was my first ABC meet as well. I can't wait for the next one!

Unfortunately the only video that came out was the one with bent over rows. Is youtube the best way to post it or is there a possibly better online source?

Youtube is the only one I know of. I've heard of others, but I don't remember 'em.

SolidTongan
12-22-09, 6:13 pm

I'm on the same boat as JustJ. I hella wanna go, but I dunno if I can right now with my budget. If I can, I'll let you know, though.

SolidTongan
12-22-09, 6:14 pm
Today was a fucking blast. It was awesome meetin up with SJChris408, SolidTongan and Alquemy. Some good-ass people who love lifting. I haven't had that good of a workout or that much fun working out in forever. Thanks for pulling it together guys. Sorry I had to bail, hopefully next time I'll be there for the whole thing and for some food afterwards.

No worries, bro. It was good to have you along. Can't wait foe the next session where we'll tear it up again. We were all talkin' 'bout doin' legs next time

JustJ
12-22-09, 6:19 pm
No worries, bro. It was good to have you along. Can't wait foe the next session where we'll tear it up again. We were all talkin' 'bout doin' legs next time

oh shit, some legs huh...guess the week of the next meet i better not do legs that week at all haha

alquemy
12-22-09, 6:35 pm
i wish man. no idea how i'll afford a plane ticket though

I checked plane tickets and right now they're not bad, average about $230 round trip.

Me and my roommate are gonna be looking for a new place to live next spring, so that might kill my plans. But if anyone's still interested let me know, cause if we got a posse going I'll find a way!

I'll get that video up on youtube tonight

alquemy
12-22-09, 6:36 pm
oh shit, some legs huh...guess the week of the next meet i better not do legs that week at all haha

yeah...maybe we should all get the "Squat til you puke" shirt for that one...though I don't plan on puking!

alquemy
12-22-09, 10:53 pm
Here's the video of homies doing bent over rows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2bac47lxAM

C.Coronato
12-23-09, 9:34 am
Yo fellas. Since it was your first attended ABC, corporate always sends a T-Shirt for participating, this only happens once at your first one. So shoot me a PM with your shirt size, real name and address and ill have it over to corporate ASAP.

SolidTongan
12-23-09, 1:44 pm
Here's the video of homies doing bent over rows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2bac47lxAM

Thanks for postin' that up, brother. Can't wait for our ABC meet where we train legs. Too bad I couldn't get our earlier lifts like the raccs and other pulls. Thanks again, bro. It was good session; we got some good ol PR's that day.

alquemy
12-23-09, 1:54 pm
Thanks for postin' that up, brother. Can't wait for our ABC meet where we train legs. Too bad I couldn't get our earlier lifts like the raccs and other pulls. Thanks again, bro. It was good session; we got some good ol PR's that day.

I know...on the other two vids just audio came out...fuckin sucks!

Man, that leg day is gonna be brutal. I'll make sure my ipod is working this time.

SolidTongan
12-23-09, 2:07 pm
I know this is being redundant, but it's just a double checc. I PM'd some of you to get bacc to treetrunklegs with your info.

Furthermore,
I got our care package from corporate. It's got some neat stuff. For those who attended already, do y'all want yours now or at our next meet?

We'll sign our banner at our next meet where we'll hopefully have more people, and we can take a pic with it as well.

SolidTongan
12-23-09, 2:11 pm
yeah...maybe we should all get the "Squat til you puke" shirt for that one...though I don't plan on puking!

I was thinkin' the same. Since it'll be a li'l more of a notice this time for our meet, it'd be possible. Hopefully, everyone will be down as well. I know I am. Ahhrroooo!

JustJ
12-23-09, 6:29 pm
lets do it. we'll all be walking out of the gym after with jello legs...or leaning on eachother as we walk since no one will be able to stand

SolidTongan
12-26-09, 2:48 pm
Hopefully tomorrow, I'll get to printing out some flyers and whatnot to post in some of the gyms. If not, monday at the latest! I know we've gotta bunch of people with the whole Animal mentality, and I hope this'll bring 'em out.

JustJ
12-26-09, 3:30 pm
Hopefully tomorrow, I'll get to printing out some flyers and whatnot to post in some of the gyms. If not, monday at the latest! I know we've gotta bunch of people with the whole Animal mentality, and I hope this'll bring 'em out.

if you design a flyer, i'll PM you with my e-mail so you can send it to me and i can try to get it out too

SolidTongan
01-03-10, 4:48 pm
if you design a flyer, i'll PM you with my e-mail so you can send it to me and i can try to get it out too

Thanks, bro. If you could post this at your local gym, I'd appreciate it. It'll definitely get our members numbers up:

http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ABCFlyer.pdf

SolidTongan
01-03-10, 4:54 pm
I'm hopin' to get another meeting either late Feb. or early March, everybody. If you have any friends that are interested or people that you see in your gym that you see with an "all work" mentality, invite 'em to join.

JustJ
01-03-10, 7:35 pm
cool, i'll see where i can get that flyer out to.

also, i'd prefer march haha... my meet is at the end of february so no way i could come to an ABC meet too unless I was just watching haha

SolidTongan
01-05-10, 12:41 pm
Yeah, March is lookin' like the month we'll be holdin' our gatherin'.

alquemy
01-12-10, 4:42 am
March sounds good to me. I'll put some flyers in my gym.

My band's planning on doing a tour in March, so no Arnold for me. Next year, though...let's plan it!

Also started dieting about 3 weeks ago, and to state the obvious, it FUCKIN' SUCKS!

SolidTongan
01-12-10, 9:07 pm
Hey, if y'all see anyone that you think may be interested, please invite them to the forvm and let them 'bout our ABC.

JustJ
01-13-10, 12:03 am
March sounds good to me. I'll put some flyers in my gym.

My band's planning on doing a tour in March, so no Arnold for me. Next year, though...let's plan it!

Also started dieting about 3 weeks ago, and to state the obvious, it FUCKIN' SUCKS!

what kind of band and what do you play?

i play drums in an alternative/rock band

alquemy
01-15-10, 1:38 pm
what kind of band and what do you play?

i play drums in an alternative/rock band

I play guitar. This current band is pretty much rock n roll with a little soul here and a little shoegaze there...kinda like what if The Velvet Underground and Prince had a kid. We're playing a show at The Elbo Room in SF on 2/3.

SolidTongan
02-18-10, 1:39 pm
I know I haven't logged on in awhile, gentlemen. Still tryna work things out. Don't worry. I haven't forgot 'bout our ABC.

JustJ
02-18-10, 11:42 pm
good to hear. my meet is march 6th, so i'll prob take a week off after that and then start training again

SolidTongan
02-19-10, 3:44 am
good to hear. my meet is march 6th, so i'll prob take a week off after that and then start training again

Fuh sho. I'll try to come out to it. I'm thinkin of givin it a go next year or so. The meet will probably be last week of march or sometime in april.

JustJ
02-20-10, 2:25 pm
Fuh sho. I'll try to come out to it. I'm thinkin of givin it a go next year or so. The meet will probably be last week of march or sometime in april.

cool- its at west valley college in saratoga. do you know what fed youre plannin on doing? im thinking i want to try to do this meet raw and another raw meet before the year is over, then maybe do a geared meet next year just to see which i like better

C.Coronato
02-23-10, 11:13 am
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

ToNio408
03-02-10, 5:20 pm
wassup bay area im lookin to find an abc out here in the san jose area im in milpitas and i just cant seem to find any one who has a passion for this iron game like i do if you know what i mean..it would be nice to have a chapter out here in the southbay let me know when you guys get one started up

SolidTongan
03-08-10, 2:33 pm
wassup bay area im lookin to find an abc out here in the san jose area im in milpitas and i just cant seem to find any one who has a passion for this iron game like i do if you know what i mean..it would be nice to have a chapter out here in the southbay let me know when you guys get one started up

We've pretty much combined all of the bay, bro. We're probably gonna have the next chapter meeting either in Mountain View or San Jose. I'll keep everyone posted. I know it's taking longer than expected fellas, but things have been coming up left and right, but be patient with me. I'll get another one up soon, brothaz!

JustJ
04-02-10, 8:20 pm
What's up with the ABC? It's already April!

alquemy
04-03-10, 10:03 pm
Yo
I just had knee surgery last Wednesday and will be on crutches for six weeks, then physical therapy after that. I got meniscus surgery and microfractures done (which is what's gonna take the longest to heal). It fuckin' sucks, but at least I'm on my way to being fixed. I'll be squatting by year's end fo sho!

JustJ
04-04-10, 1:24 am
Yo
I just had knee surgery last Wednesday and will be on crutches for six weeks, then physical therapy after that. I got meniscus surgery and microfractures done (which is what's gonna take the longest to heal). It fuckin' sucks, but at least I'm on my way to being fixed. I'll be squatting by year's end fo sho!

Damn man. Best of luck to you on your recovery. Keep us posted on how you're healing up.

alquemy
05-09-10, 4:32 pm
Yo homies...

Knee update: I'm about to start six weeks of physical therapy on Tuesday. Knee hasn't hurt in awhile but it's definitely achy sometimes. Range of motion is good. Definitely lost a lot of muscle in my right quad.

I CAN'T WAIT to start training again! I've done jack shit in the past six weeks. It was a lot more depressing than I thought it'd be. Sitting around, not being able to buy groceries or cook, not being able to use my hands while hobbling around...fuckin' sucked. Now that I'm off crutches I'll be able to carry plates, so I'll start training upper body this week. I'll wait to hear what my physical therapist tells me in regards to leg training.

JustJ
05-09-10, 9:18 pm
Yo homies...

Knee update: I'm about to start six weeks of physical therapy on Tuesday. Knee hasn't hurt in awhile but it's definitely achy sometimes. Range of motion is good. Definitely lost a lot of muscle in my right quad.

I CAN'T WAIT to start training again! I've done jack shit in the past six weeks. It was a lot more depressing than I thought it'd be. Sitting around, not being able to buy groceries or cook, not being able to use my hands while hobbling around...fuckin' sucked. Now that I'm off crutches I'll be able to carry plates, so I'll start training upper body this week. I'll wait to hear what my physical therapist tells me in regards to leg training.

Glad to hear you're up and walking. I can't imagine how rough it's been. Hopefully physical therapy will do the trick. And yup, might as well still work your upper body...better than not hittin anything at all. Goodluck!

alquemy
05-17-10, 6:33 pm
Yo fellas

Physical therapy is going good. I should be able to start training legs for real around late July or early August. Today is my first day back hitting the iron, slowly working back in with some upper body work.

So, who's down for a Bay Area ABC meet soon? I'm feelin that need, ya'll!

Also, who's thinking about going to the Olympis this year? I've never been, and I've been talking about going for the past couple of years now. If anyone's interested let me know and maybe we can coordinate sharing a room and all that shit.

moreofme2kill
05-25-10, 2:27 pm
im in san jose, down for whatever.

JustJ
05-25-10, 2:49 pm
We should do a meet soon. Maybe July? No way I can afford the olympia

moreofme2kill
05-25-10, 4:07 pm

where do you train?

JustJ
05-25-10, 5:14 pm
where do you train?
Club One in Santa Clara

moreofme2kill
05-26-10, 12:36 am
Club One in Santa Clara

ill have to check it out

JustJ
05-26-10, 12:56 am
ill have to check it out

Its just a commercial gym but it has 2 power racks and 2 "platforms" and never gets too crowded

moreofme2kill
05-26-10, 1:11 am
Its just a commercial gym but it has 2 power racks and 2 "platforms" and never gets too crowded

cant be any worse than where im goin right now. only benefit is that its a mile and a half from the pad. santa clara is only about 5 miles away though. ill roll through there tomorrow and see what i think.

JustJ
05-26-10, 1:22 am
cant be any worse than where im goin right now. only benefit is that its a mile and a half from the pad. santa clara is only about 5 miles away though. ill roll through there tomorrow and see what i think.
Right on. I'll be there about 4. That's usually what time I go. I think passes are 15 bucks but if you talk to sales they'd prob give you a free pass.

moreofme2kill
05-26-10, 5:35 pm
Right on. I'll be there about 4. That's usually what time I go. I think passes are 15 bucks but if you talk to sales they'd prob give you a free pass.

ill be there at 4. ill be wearing a grey hoodie with no sleeves.

JustJ
05-26-10, 6:12 pm
ill be there at 4. ill be wearing a grey hoodie with no sleeves.
Cool,I'll look for you. I'll be wearing a yellow Animal shirt and grey shorts,and I have tattoos on my arms and neck.

moreofme2kill
05-26-10, 10:50 pm
Cool,I'll look for you. I'll be wearing a yellow Animal shirt and grey shorts,and I have tattoos on my arms and neck.

i didnt see this till right now, but when i seen the animal shirt i was guessin it was you, haha. good time today, cant wait to do it again!

SolidTongan
06-06-10, 3:06 am
Hey Fellas!!!

Sorry that I've been gone for so long! I haven't forgot about y'all. A lot of personal stuff came up and the ABC was never able to get going this past year because I've had trouble with a few gyms. I really wanna get a session up, but I dunno if I can set up a big one just yet because of personal time constraints at the time being. I would like to have a get-together like last time and tear up some iron, though. I've been tearing it up still in the gym with DC, and I'm glad it's only a 3 day a week split because I couldn't do much more. I'm glad to hear everything went well with your injury, Alquemy. Would everyone want to do a get-together like the one we had in Dec?

JustJ
06-06-10, 9:08 pm
Hey Fellas!!!

Sorry that I've been gone for so long! I haven't forgot about y'all. A lot of personal stuff came up and the ABC was never able to get going this past year because I've had trouble with a few gyms. I really wanna get a session up, but I dunno if I can set up a big one just yet because of personal time constraints at the time being. I would like to have a get-together like last time and tear up some iron, though. I've been tearing it up still in the gym with DC, and I'm glad it's only a 3 day a week split because I couldn't do much more. I'm glad to hear everything went well with your injury, Alquemy. Would everyone want to do a get-together like the one we had in Dec?

A get-together like last time would still be cool. We got one more this time (Phil). If its small and informal we could prob use my gym,just have to pay guest fees (unless I can manage some passes).

alquemy
06-07-10, 6:48 am

I actually won't be able to make the Olympia this year either. Instead I'm visiting family in October back on Kauai.

And hell yes, I'm down for another small meet like the last one! I just can't do legs yet, or anything involving legs (like deadlifts or bent over rows). I'm free most weekends, though there are a few this summer when I'll be out of town.

SolidTongan
06-09-10, 3:30 pm
A get-together like last time would still be cool. We got one more this time (Phil). If its small and informal we could prob use my gym,just have to pay guest fees (unless I can manage some passes).

I actually won't be able to make the Olympia this year either. Instead I'm visiting family in October back on Kauai.

And hell yes, I'm down for another small meet like the last one! I just can't do legs yet, or anything involving legs (like deadlifts or bent over rows). I'm free most weekends, though there are a few this summer when I'll be out of town.

Hell yeah, sounds good. When would y'all wanna meet up for a good session? Y'all wanna work out chest or somethin?

JustJ
06-09-10, 10:54 pm
Hell yeah, sounds good. When would y'all wanna meet up for a good session? Y'all wanna work out chest or somethin?

Chest would be cool. Maybe we should shoot for July on a Saturday?

Bear
06-09-10, 11:13 pm
Moving back home to Gilroy sometime soon within the next few weeks.. Would love to destroy some iron with some fellow bay area ANIMALS!

JustJ
06-10-10, 12:04 am
Moving back home to Gilroy sometime soon within the next few weeks.. Would love to destroy some iron with some fellow bay area ANIMALS!

For sure man. Last time there was 4 of us...with you and Phil that'd be 6. Not huge but still killer nonetheless. I'm too tired to think tonight but I'll throw out a tentative date soon and see what my chances are of getting some free passes.

moreofme2kill
06-10-10, 1:16 am
im down like the economy!

SolidTongan
06-10-10, 3:05 am
Chest would be cool. Maybe we should shoot for July on a Saturday?

Shit. Sounds good to me, bro. Everybody that responded, how does that work for y'all?

alquemy
06-10-10, 3:30 am
Fuck yeah, I'm down! I'm out of town the weekend of the 17th, but other than that I'm free.

JustJ
06-10-10, 12:35 pm
Sounds good guys. I suck at benching but it should still be fun. Let me look at a calendar,then I'll PM everybody a date and time and see what everybody thinks. I'll also see about those passes (otherwise itd be 15 bux a person...weak)

alquemy
06-10-10, 4:50 pm
Sounds good guys. I suck at benching but it should still be fun. Let me look at a calendar,then I'll PM everybody a date and time and see what everybody thinks. I'll also see about those passes (otherwise itd be 15 bux a person...weak)

It's all good, man. The way I see it we SHOULD work our weak parts at the ABC's cause we got spotters to help us get past sticking points, especially for me since I unfortunately workout alone. Speaking for myself, I'm weak at EVERYTHING right now after having been laid up for so long. I'm a fat fuck!

moreofme2kill
06-11-10, 12:53 am
thats the weekend im goin on a roadtrip, so unless things change i wont be able to make it. boo.

alquemy
06-12-10, 2:19 pm
I'm down to move it to another day...the more the merrier! But again, I'll be gone the weekend of the 17th.

JustJ
06-14-10, 8:44 pm
Ok, so here is the info for the meet:

Date: Saturday July 3, 2010
Time: 11:30 a.m.
Fee: $15 (I'll try to score some passes but no guarantees)
Body Parts To Be Worked: Chest/(Triceps?)

Restaurants nearby for after:
A couple Mongolian BBQ places
La Paloma's (Mexican)
Denny's
Sweet Tomatoes (buffet- like Fresh Choice)
HomeTown Buffet

Either PM me or post in here if you plan on coming. Unless we agree to buy matching shits, I say just wear an Animal shirt if you got it.

moreofme2kill
06-15-10, 1:37 am
fantastic! im in! should be a good time.

moreofme2kill
06-15-10, 11:54 pm
so is it just gonna be and Jmack at this thing? we were thinkin too that it would be cool to have a bbq afterwards instead of eatin out. gonna be 4th of july weekend and all.

JustJ
06-16-10, 12:41 am
so is it just gonna be and Jmack at this thing? we were thinkin too that it would be cool to have a bbq afterwards instead of eatin out. gonna be 4th of july weekend and all.
Jmack? Haha I like it. For real though,everybody was down a week ago..where you guys at? Even if its just 4 of us that's still cool.

sjchris408
06-16-10, 2:45 am
I'll be there for sure. Its time to tear shit up again! If anyone in the SJ area needs a ride hit me up on here I wanna get as many heads there as possible

JustJ
06-16-10, 12:31 pm
I'll be there for sure. Its time to tear shit up again! If anyone in the SJ area needs a ride hit me up on here I wanna get as many heads there as possible

Well that's 3 so far..does the 3rd work for the rest? (Solidtongan,alquemy,bear)

G Diesel
06-16-10, 4:40 pm
Good to see the Bay Area well represented. Thanks for supporting the ABCs, fellas.

Northern Cali once had a strong ABC presence, I'd love to see you guys bring it back to life.

I'm going to pin this thread to make sure it gets more eyeballs on it.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
06-16-10, 4:46 pm
Lots of movement in here. Bay Area has got to have some good dudes around. I would love to get out there for an event one day.

JustJ
06-16-10, 5:00 pm
Thanks guys. We're trying to bring it back...appreciate the pin,hopefully that will bring some attention to us. I think just not enough people know about it. But even if our ABC's are small for now,the more we do and at different gyms will bring more attention.

moreofme2kill
06-16-10, 9:04 pm
Good to see the Bay Area well represented. Thanks for supporting the ABCs, fellas.

Northern Cali once had a strong ABC presence, I'd love to see you guys bring it back to life.

I'm going to pin this thread to make sure it gets more eyeballs on it.

Peace, G

thank you sire!

Universal Rep
06-18-10, 12:49 pm
Animal Roadtrip anyone?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=31993

Drive on down to LA from the Bay Area and then eventually on to Vegas and The Cage?

SolidTongan
06-18-10, 6:07 pm
Shit, I'm already there, gentlemen! Let's get another good session in like we did last time! PR's and all. My chest will be well recuperated for this one! Ahrooo!!!

SolidTongan
06-18-10, 6:09 pm
They have it posted on the NorCal chapter page as well. Hopefully, we can get some guys from Sac and whatnot to come through! My school gets out next week, and I'll be able to promote since I'll have more time!

Thanks, JustJ, for settin' this one up, brother!

JustJ
06-18-10, 8:06 pm
They have it posted on the NorCal chapter page as well. Hopefully, we can get some guys from Sac and whatnot to come through! My school gets out next week, and I'll be able to promote since I'll have more time!

Thanks, JustJ, for settin' this one up, brother!

No problem man. Looking forward to it. A small event is better than none. Hopefully I'll find out about guest passes tomorrow.

moreofme2kill
06-20-10, 6:14 pm
so what the fucks up with the bbq after? im already hungry, haha.

JustJ
06-20-10, 9:53 pm
so what the fucks up with the bbq after? im already hungry, haha.
I was thinkin the same thing..people wanna chime in with what they're bringing? I'm down to bring some eye of round steaks and potatoes

moreofme2kill
06-21-10, 12:55 am
ill bring the grill and coals since i have a pickup. it will be a fiesta of many seared beasts.

G Diesel
06-21-10, 10:07 am
ill bring the grill and coals since i have a pickup. it will be a fiesta of many seared beasts.

Now that is what I'm talking about. I've yet to be at an ABC with some outdoor BBQ action.

No better time than the summer, no better place than Cali.

Peace, G

SolidTongan
06-21-10, 11:44 am
Where will the bbq be at?

moreofme2kill
06-22-10, 2:34 am
Now that is what I'm talking about. I've yet to be at an ABC with some outdoor BBQ action.

No better time than the summer, no better place than Cali.

Peace, G

Thats how we roll out here, we never really get bad weather, so i grill year round son!

Where will the bbq be at?

a park near the gym homes, we'll hit up the store and roll to a nearby park and kick it, nothing crazy. i just figured it would be cheaper, more nutritious, and taste better than goin to a restaurant. dig it.

JustJ
06-22-10, 1:40 pm
That's prob a better idea to hit the store after rather than plannin ahead what everybodys gonna bring

moreofme2kill
06-22-10, 11:28 pm
That's prob a better idea to hit the store after rather than plannin ahead what everybodys gonna bring

there is a madness to my method.

JustJ
06-22-10, 11:59 pm
there is a madness to my method.

so i hear. looking forward to working out tomorrow. my girl (i use that term very loosely) hasn't been at work so she didn't get my guest passes for the ABC. i'm gonna talk to bo diddly tomorrow and see if i can score a couple so at least a couple guys don't gotta pay.

p.s.
bike is in the shop. fuel valve leak, needs new hoses, new front brake line, and i'm waiting on some clubman bars. gonna be in til at least the weekend. arg.

moreofme2kill
06-23-10, 12:04 am
right on, i aint sweatin it. as for tomorrow i got an email invite from them, so bo cant say sheot. damn i love steak.

C.Coronato
06-23-10, 10:42 am
Thats how we roll out here, we never really get bad weather, so i grill year round son!

Thats great. You can beat grilling. I think its time we bring that aspect back East G.

alquemy
06-23-10, 4:53 pm
Yo fellas...hell yeah, I'm in! Sorry for being MIA and shit...I've admittedly just been lazy (or too busy at work) to check this. I might be able to bring someone with (depends on his wife letting him out of the house). And good idea with the bbq! Definitely much cheaper, which is good since I basically gotta rent a car for the day.

alquemy
06-23-10, 4:54 pm
Animal Roadtrip anyone?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=31993

Drive on down to LA from the Bay Area and then eventually on to Vegas and The Cage?

Man, that sounds AWESOME, but I gotta go to Hawaii to visit family this October! I'll see what I can do. It's in September, so if we get enough heads to pull together for a car rental (or if someone has wheels that can make it!) that'll make it that much more possible. Whaddaya say guys?

JustJ
06-23-10, 8:12 pm
Once again this is a reminder that the ABC will be Saturday, July 3rd, at 11:30 a.m. at Club One Silicon Valley, 801 Martin Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95050.

***SPECIAL NOTE***:
Guest fees are $15 a person. However, (and I'm not sure how many people will end up showing) I have 4 free guest passes. The first 4 people that PM will get these passes, saving you $15.

moreofme2kill
06-23-10, 10:19 pm
Once again this is a reminder that the ABC will be Saturday, July 3rd, at 11:30 a.m. at Club One Silicon Valley, 801 Martin Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95050.

***SPECIAL NOTE***:
Guest fees are $15 a person. However, (and I'm not sure how many people will end up showing) I have 4 free guest passes. The first 4 people that PM will get these passes, saving you $15.

its only fair that the folks traveling the furthest get the passes. but then again, if we have enough people attend that some will have to pay, i gladly volunteer!!! and guys, dont be afraid to bring someone who isnt a member here! we are trying to recruit and grow, so they may become members after the fact.

JustJ
06-24-10, 12:23 pm
its only fair that the folks traveling the furthest get the passes. but then again, if we have enough people attend that some will have to pay, i gladly volunteer!!! and guys, dont be afraid to bring someone who isnt a member here! we are trying to recruit and grow, so they may become members after the fact.

That works too. Geez man,always trying to one up me!

SolidTongan
06-24-10, 1:07 pm
School's outta session! I'll be promoting as much as I can here from San Mateo. Ahrooo!

moreofme2kill
06-26-10, 2:17 am
That works too. Geez man,always trying to one up me!

lmao, hands you a kleenex.

alquemy
06-28-10, 3:15 am
Yo Tongan...you said you were in San Mateo, right? I was wondering if I could catch a ride with you down to SJ from Millbrae BART, unless of course there's someone here who's either coming from or driving through San Francisco. If it came down to it I can rent a car like I did last time, but I'd like to save that money if possible.

SolidTongan
06-28-10, 11:00 pm
Yo Tongan...you said you were in San Mateo, right? I was wondering if I could catch a ride with you down to SJ from Millbrae BART, unless of course there's someone here who's either coming from or driving through San Francisco. If it came down to it I can rent a car like I did last time, but I'd like to save that money if possible.

Shit. No problem, bro. I'd be happy to oblige.

JustJ
06-28-10, 11:23 pm
Good to see people are gonna make it. Looks like there should at least be 5 of us. See you fellas this weekend.

moreofme2kill
06-29-10, 12:58 am
enthusiasm!

alquemy
06-29-10, 3:24 pm
Shit. No problem, bro. I'd be happy to oblige.

My man. Should I be at Millbrae BART by 10:30?

SolidTongan
07-01-10, 2:06 pm
Um yeah, that sounds like a good time. I'll PM you my number.

alquemy
07-01-10, 2:15 pm
Um yeah, that sounds like a good time. I'll PM you my number.

Cool...disregard my last PM...shoulda read this first.

Yo J...what kind of gym is this? Are we gonna scare some people there? hehe.

JustJ
07-01-10, 2:58 pm
Cool...disregard my last PM...shoulda read this first.

Yo J...what kind of gym is this? Are we gonna scare some people there? hehe.

Its a commercial gym,nice but quiet. Doesn't get too busy esp on a Saturday. We might get some attention though..there's really only 3 or 4 big guys that lift there and nobody is really that strong.

alquemy
07-01-10, 6:04 pm
Its a commercial gym,nice but quiet. Doesn't get too busy esp on a Saturday. We might get some attention though..there's really only 3 or 4 big guys that lift there and nobody is really that strong.

That's cool. Add me to the "not-so-strong" list...injuries are a bitch! See ya'll Saturday.

JustJ
07-02-10, 1:33 pm
See you gentlemen tomorrow. Gotta remember to bring my digicam so I can get some pics and vids...wish I had a Flip. O fyi,they have towels there so you don't gotta bring your own. I'll be chilling in the lobby and have the passes with me.

JustJ
07-02-10, 3:27 pm
So Phil (moreofme2kill) had the brilliant idea of instead of just training chest tomorrow, why don't we have an ABC powerlifting meet? Hopefully everybody sees this before tomorrow,otherwise we'll brief people when they get there. We'll keep it pretty informal with just some basic rules. You don't have to do all 3 lifts (you know if you wanna train other stuff or injuries prevent you from doing certain lifts). So I dunno if people wanna weigh in when we get there for shits and gigs,but we'll just stick to these basic rules:
Squat: hit parallel.

Bench: pause your bench- no touch-and-go. No one will tell you when to press,just make sure you bring it to a stop.

Dead: no straps. Pause your lockout for a second.

We'll do 3 attempts like a standard meet and just have some good competitive fun.
See you at 11:30

alquemy
07-02-10, 5:47 pm
So Phil (moreofme2kill) had the brilliant idea of instead of just training chest tomorrow, why don't we have an ABC powerlifting meet? Hopefully everybody sees this before tomorrow,otherwise we'll brief people when they get there. We'll keep it pretty informal with just some basic rules. You don't have to do all 3 lifts (you know if you wanna train other stuff or injuries prevent you from doing certain lifts). So I dunno if people wanna weigh in when we get there for shits and gigs,but we'll just stick to these basic rules:
Squat: hit parallel.

Bench: pause your bench- no touch-and-go. No one will tell you when to press,just make sure you bring it to a stop.

Dead: no straps. Pause your lockout for a second.

We'll do 3 attempts like a standard meet and just have some good competitive fun.
See you at 11:30

Nice! Wish I could do them all, but it looks like I'm stuck with bench. I'm already predicting 185 max for me...I know, that's weak, but I'm on the comeback. I'm also down to just work chest while all ya'llz are going for power. I wanna see Tongan deadlift something stupid heavy!

JustJ
07-02-10, 5:56 pm
No worries man. Its all in good fun. Who knows,some people may not even be down and just wanna train regular,but hopefully we can do it cuz itd be somethin different.

moreofme2kill
07-02-10, 6:30 pm
no straps on the deads huh? lol, this oughta be interesting then, never tried to lift heavy without them. im stoked.

JustJ
07-02-10, 7:21 pm
no straps on the deads huh? lol, this oughta be interesting then, never tried to lift heavy without them. im stoked.
Ha yup. I'll have my chalk.

SolidTongan
07-02-10, 8:30 pm
Hmmm... I'm not sure. I think I'll work chest with alquemy cuz my hamstrings are shot from workin' out. If they heal, I might do it. It'd be interesting to see what I can do on low carb. I feel depleted. lol

alquemy
07-03-10, 5:07 am

I know what you mean, man. I always used straps for back stuff until I started doing Crossfit, where you get called a pussy for using gloves! I learned how to tape my hands gymnast style to do pull-ups and shit, and my calluses would still rip up! It totally helps your grip strength, though...now I don't use straps at all. I still use wrist wraps, though!

alquemy
07-03-10, 5:08 am
Hmmm... I'm not sure. I think I'll work chest with alquemy cuz my hamstrings are shot from workin' out. If they heal, I might do it. It'd be interesting to see what I can do on low carb. I feel depleted. lol

I started low carbing it this week myself, but not too low...around the 100 grams per day range right now. Gotta lose weight!

JustJ
07-03-10, 7:46 pm
The meet went great today. Lots of PR's and lots of videos. Still a small group, 5 of us this time instead of 4 last time, but didn't matter. Everybody pushed it and then had some much deserved mongolian bbq after. Hope to get video and pics up in the next few days. Have a good and safe 4th guys.

alquemy
07-03-10, 10:21 pm
The meet went great today. Lots of PR's and lots of videos. Still a small group, 5 of us this time instead of 4 last time, but didn't matter. Everybody pushed it and then had some much deserved mongolian bbq after. Hope to get video and pics up in the next few days. Have a good and safe 4th guys.

Hell yeah, man. I hope I remember all my numbers (or most of'em) to log it...weights and food! Great group, great energy, great workout...looking forward to the next one.

JustJ
07-05-10, 10:45 pm
Alright fellas, here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX0DxjYfY1I

Only took a few pics but you can find them here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/51773339@N05/sets/72157624431545932/

alquemy
07-06-10, 1:36 am
Alright fellas, here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX0DxjYfY1I

Only took a few pics but you can find them here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/51773339@N05/sets/72157624431545932/

Nice video! Too bad youtube pulled a hate move and removed the audio. I'll send you the video I got in case you wanna use it. Maybe you can make an "outtake" reel or something.

moreofme2kill
07-06-10, 1:40 am
they killed the audio hella fast, lol. definitely shows where i need to improve. thanks for posting this jmack.

moreofme2kill
07-06-10, 3:23 pm
i been following you guys "journeys" and am impressed with ur progress, and just wanted to give you guys some well due congratulations! ive been working on something similar, but its not as serious as a journey, so i call it my adventure. i could really use the support from you guys and the motivation to not give up and keep my ass on the straight and narrow, cause i have been struggling lately. check it out, and feel free to chime in.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=32087

thanks fellas,
Philth

JustJ
07-06-10, 4:42 pm
i been following you guys "journeys" and am impressed with ur progress, and just wanted to give you guys some well due congratulations! ive been working on something similar, but its not as serious as a journey, so i call it my adventure. i could really use the support from you guys and the motivation to not give up and keep my ass on the straight and narrow, cause i have been struggling lately. check it out, and feel free to chime in.

thanks fellas,
Philth
Finally Phil! I was wonderin when you'd have a log on here. I'll check it out in a few..gotta finish some paperwork

moreofme2kill
07-06-10, 6:32 pm
Finally Phil! I was wonderin when you'd have a log on here. I'll check it out in a few..gotta finish some paperwork

ive actually had it for a few weeks. its more of a journal and thoughts than an actual logbook, im not yet that disciplined.

alquemy
07-07-10, 7:12 pm

thanks fellas,
Philth

Nice..."adventure"...I like it! Good shit, man.

alquemy
07-08-10, 3:08 am
yo guys...at the meet we were talking about meeting up more regularly since our group so far is so small. I know we were a bit ambitious with the whole once a week thing; I suggest we start with doing it once a month and take it from there, like maybe every 2nd Saturday? Once we get a rhythm then maybe we can go every 2nd and 4th Saturday. What do ya'll think?

JustJ
07-08-10, 11:54 am
yo guys...at the meet we were talking about meeting up more regularly since our group so far is so small. I know we were a bit ambitious with the whole once a week thing; I suggest we start with doing it once a month and take it from there, like maybe every 2nd Saturday? Once we get a rhythm then maybe we can go every 2nd and 4th Saturday. What do ya'll think?

I think once a month is more realistic,at least right now. I know we talked about doing the end of this month and end of August,cuz of Chris's tonsil surgery.

JustJ
07-08-10, 2:13 pm
So I'm thinking we shoot for Saturday July 31st for our next meet. Sound good? And we can do it at my gym again or we can do it in RWC/SF/Wherever is convenient. Let me know guys and we'll set it up.

moreofme2kill
07-08-10, 2:47 pm
only thing is that it fucks up my rotation, but im willing to work around it, so im down for whatever, just let me know in advance so i can plan my workouts accordingly.

alquemy
07-08-10, 6:43 pm
So I'm thinking we shoot for Saturday July 31st for our next meet. Sound good? And we can do it at my gym again or we can do it in RWC/SF/Wherever is convenient. Let me know guys and we'll set it up.

Redwood City or San Mateo would be dope for this one. We can alternate between a gym up in the San Mateo area and that Club One (which was nice). Yo Tongan...you said you go to a Crunch now...was that in San Mateo or Redwood City? I forget.

SolidTongan
07-09-10, 2:38 pm
Definitely! We can do it at Crunch San Mateo. If you guys go to crunch.com, you can sign up for a free guest pass. I'll post flyers today and tomorrow.

JustJ
07-09-10, 2:59 pm
Alright, so our next ABC will be Saturday, July 31st at 11:30 a.m. It will be held at:
Crunch Gym
1150 Park Place
San Mateo, CA 94403

Go to www.crunch.com to get a free guest pass

I believe we said we would train legs this time?

(Solid- if I have the address wrong or am missing any info please add on to this)

alquemy
07-09-10, 6:02 pm
Alright, so our next ABC will be Saturday, July 31st at 11:30 a.m. It will be held at:
Crunch Gym
1150 Park Place
San Mateo, CA 94403

I believe we said we would train legs this time?

(Solid- if I have the address wrong or am missing any info please add on to this)

Hell yeah. I still can't train legs (goddammit), so I'll probably do chest again to take advantage of good spotters!

moreofme2kill
07-10-10, 1:01 am
ill try and make it, we'll see how shit goes.

boyer77
07-10-10, 10:36 am
I just moved to Morgan Hill from Toledo Ohio. I would like to join you guys for your next ABC if that is cool...

moreofme2kill
07-10-10, 1:01 pm
I just moved to Morgan Hill from Toledo Ohio. I would like to join you guys for your next ABC if that is cool...

fuck yeah its cool! welcome! we are a small group, so the more participants the better!

JustJ
07-10-10, 3:07 pm
For sure man. Details are posted. I'll send out PM's as a reminder when it gets closer. If you have any questions just ask.

sjchris408
07-10-10, 4:43 pm
Just got done looking at the video--good times! I'll see you guys at the meet at the end of this month!

moreofme2kill
07-20-10, 3:34 pm
anyone alive out there?!

alquemy
07-23-10, 3:00 am
anyone alive out there?!

Barely! Today was my first workout of the week, and my first full day of eating good. An old homie from back in the day was in town to visit, so that fucked up my rhythm for a bit. It's all good, though.

Yo Tongan (or anyone else, actually)...can I get a lift from the BART station again for this upcoming ABC?

alquemy
07-27-10, 1:41 pm
ABC this Saturday, bitches!

Was the plan legs? I might be able to do that this time. My physical therapist has got me doing more intense shit with my knee, with her advice about doing leg work with weights to just play it by ear; if it hurts then don't do it. I'll do a bunch of bodyweight squats today at the gym and see how I feel afterwards. If not, then I guess I'm doing chest again.

See ya'll Saturday

JustJ
07-27-10, 3:04 pm
Haven't really gotten confirmation yet on who's going. Gonna text you all today

alquemy
07-28-10, 2:33 pm
Haven't really gotten confirmation yet on who's going. Gonna text you all today

I'm in fo sho

JustJ
07-28-10, 10:39 pm
So, Al, myself, Chris, and Phil are in...What's up Tongan? Al's depending on your for a ride and you've been MIA! Plus it's your gym! haha

alquemy
07-29-10, 3:41 am
So, Al, myself, Chris, and Phil are in...What's up Tongan? Al's depending on your for a ride and you've been MIA! Plus it's your gym! haha

hehe...If the Big T can't make it can one of ya'llz pick me up at the Millbrae BART station? It's just 5 minutes up from San Mateo.

JustJ
07-29-10, 3:51 am
hehe...If the Big T can't make it can one of ya'llz pick me up at the Millbrae BART station? It's just 5 minutes up from San Mateo.

For sure. If you haven't heard anything by Friday,PM me or text me and Phil and I will swoop you up

alquemy
07-29-10, 3:25 pm
For sure. If you haven't heard anything by Friday,PM me or text me and Phil and I will swoop you up

Sounds good. Tomorrow is the Governator's birthday! Too bad our meet's not tomorrow so we can "have the feeling of coming at the gym" on his bday. hehe

JustJ
07-30-10, 10:32 pm
Hey everyone,
The ABC is canceled for tomorrow due to lack of attendance. We'll reschedule for next month. Sorry for any inconvenience.

SolidTongan
07-31-10, 12:15 pm
Oh shit! My bad, fellas! I was just gonna meet y'all there. I didn't checc up on here to see anything, though. Sorry, Al! Yeah, I could've picced u up. Anybody down to just lift next week for the fucc of it?

alquemy
07-31-10, 4:48 pm
Oh shit! My bad, fellas! I was just gonna meet y'all there. I didn't checc up on here to see anything, though. Sorry, Al! Yeah, I could've picced u up. Anybody down to just lift next week for the fucc of it?

All good, homie...just got back from the gym myself, hit back pretty hard, the usual knee rehab shit (I do bodyweight squats on that bosu ball...yeah, I'm THAT guy for now!), and the usual cardio. I'm down to do it next week if everyone else is available.

JustJ
07-31-10, 5:34 pm
I can't do next week. Tongan,PM me your number again...don't know if you got any of my texts

sjchris408
07-31-10, 5:57 pm
I'm down to meet up whenever, just give me a week's notice or so.

SolidTongan
08-02-10, 2:34 pm
I don't think anybody will look at this; it's 650-315-9796. lol

alquemy
08-02-10, 4:12 pm
If J can't make this weekend what about next weekend? And are ya'll still down to meet in San Mateo?

JustJ
08-03-10, 11:19 pm
i might be able to do the following saturday...the first half of august is a little iffy for me

alquemy
08-04-10, 2:40 pm
i might be able to do the following saturday...the first half of august is a little iffy for me

I'm down to shoot for late August if that works better for everyone.

SolidTongan
08-11-10, 4:42 pm
Yo! Everybody's more than welcome to come by my house for a bbq / potlucc this sunday!!! If y'all free, hit me up for directions! I'll be providing chiccen and lumpias... And some drinks!

JustJ
08-11-10, 7:27 pm
Yo! Everybody's more than welcome to come by my house for a bbq / potlucc this sunday!!! If y'all free, hit me up for directions! I'll be providing chiccen and lumpias... And some drinks!

I totally would, but I got my son. He's fine goin places, but coordinating the drive+time at the bbq with naps and getting back in time would be rough

boyer77
08-12-10, 1:07 am

Where you located at bro... We are new to the area, but we may be able to put it in the works...

SolidTongan
08-12-10, 1:51 am
I totally would, but I got my son. He's fine goin places, but coordinating the drive+time at the bbq with naps and getting back in time would be rough

It's all good, bro. If you can come, call me. I got nieces and nephews that'll be here as well that your son could play with. It'd be cool to have a BBQ after a future ABC, huh? Have our post workout meals then hit up the grills!

Where you located at bro... We are new to the area, but we may be able to put it in the works...

I stay out in San Mateo. You're more than welcome to come... as well as anyone else here in the Bay! It'd be nice to get to know the fellow bros here from the Forvm on a more personal note, ya know?

boyer77
08-12-10, 1:56 am
I stay out in San Mateo. You're more than welcome to come... as well as anyone else here in the Bay! It'd be nice to get to know the fellow bros here from the Forvm on a more personal note, ya know?[/QUOTE]

Cool man, we are in Morgan Hill. I will have 3 kids with me too, 11,7 and 2. My 11yr old daughter could help with JustJ's kid. Let me talk with the wifey...I appreciate it man...

alquemy
08-12-10, 3:53 am
Aw man...I'm supposed to go to the Pistahan Festival (the annual Filipino fest in SF) with friends this Sunday! I'll try and get them to go on Saturday instead. Thanks for the invite, braddah!

JustJ
08-13-10, 3:02 pm
cool, thanks guys. I'll let you know...might be takin him to visit his great grandparents on Sunday. If not, I'll see if I an make it.

also, do you guys want to to try to do an ABC the last Saturday of this month or wait til next month? I know Phil will be outta town, and we can do whatever, I just prefer a bigger group if we can pull it off.

alquemy
08-14-10, 3:46 pm
cool, thanks guys. I'll let you know...might be takin him to visit his great grandparents on Sunday. If not, I'll see if I an make it.

also, do you guys want to to try to do an ABC the last Saturday of this month or wait til next month? I know Phil will be outta town, and we can do whatever, I just prefer a bigger group if we can pull it off.

I can wait for the first Saturday of September if Phil can't make the last of this month.

SolidTongan
08-14-10, 8:21 pm
Cool man, we are in Morgan Hill. I will have 3 kids with me too, 11,7 and 2. My 11yr old daughter could help with JustJ's kid. Let me talk with the wifey...I appreciate it man...

Nice! Just give me a call for directions if you can make it... 6503159796

-
Aw man...I'm supposed to go to the Pistahan Festival (the annual Filipino fest in SF) with friends this Sunday! I'll try and get them to go on Saturday instead. Thanks for the invite, braddah!

Hope to you see you, bruh

Sounds good!

I'm fine with either one... or both! lol

1PorkchoP1
08-14-10, 10:41 pm
Whats going on fellas I've been in the Bay for about a year and have had some workout partners on and off and finally noticed this thread after a few weeks. signed up and here i am i think it would be cool to work out with more than my co-workers and it sounds like from reading the thread you guys are into the game as much as i am. I live on Moffett and would be up to showing up to some work out sessions if invited (and if my wife lets me HA HA HA)

JustJ
08-15-10, 1:15 am
Whats going on fellas I've been in the Bay for about a year and have had some workout partners on and off and finally noticed this thread after a few weeks. signed up and here i am i think it would be cool to work out with more than my co-workers and it sounds like from reading the thread you guys are into the game as much as i am. I live on Moffett and would be up to showing up to some work out sessions if invited (and if my wife lets me HA HA HA)

For sure man. Our last ABC got postponed due to circumstances, but we're planning on rescheduling it soon. I'm thinking first Saturday in September if that's cool with everyone. I'll send out PM's and if it's all good we'll schedule that and I'll post up the info.

alquemy
08-15-10, 3:49 am
For sure man. Our last ABC got postponed due to circumstances, but we're planning on rescheduling it soon. I'm thinking first Saturday in September if that's cool with everyone. I'll send out PM's and if it's all good we'll schedule that and I'll post up the info.

I'm good for the 4th.

Hell yeah...the more the merrier!

bizzo
08-18-10, 1:54 pm
I'm totally interested in getting set up and joining up. Frock me and sock me! I'm ready to graduate to the big boy leagues and really hit that heavy shit. I hit the Gold's Gym in San Jose on Monterey Road for now... Might have to switch shit up and go to the Santa Clara Gold's @ 5am every morning when Fall Semester starts back up though...

I'm new to Animal and the FORVM but I'm down to meet new brothers with the same goals!

JustJ
08-18-10, 3:26 pm
I'm totally interested in getting set up and joining up. Frock me and sock me! I'm ready to graduate to the big boy leagues and really hit that heavy shit. I hit the Gold's Gym in San Jose on Monterey Road for now... Might have to switch shit up and go to the Santa Clara Gold's @ 5am every morning when Fall Semester starts back up though...

I'm new to Animal and the FORVM but I'm down to meet new brothers with the same goals!

right on. So far we're shooting for september 4th. I'll post up details by next week.

bizzo
08-18-10, 3:28 pm
right on. So far we're shooting for september 4th. I'll post up details by next week.

Sounds like a good deal. Just hit me up with the details and I'll be there. Already put it up on my iCal for that day!

alquemy
08-19-10, 1:52 am

Welcome to the fray, homie! We got a good mix of dudes so far, actually kinda like a "one of each kind" line-up: sjchris is the ripped youngblood who's trying to put on the size but is still pretty strong, JustJ is the powerlifter in the making with a pretty awesome deadlift, moreofmetokill is the rookie with plenty of heart (and pretty strong for someone who's just starting out!), SolidTongan is the powerhouse slave driver (i.e. STRONG AS FUCK and great to train with!), and I'm the old meathead with ok strength and trying to lean out. We all got different strengths and weaknesses, and it's fun as fuck breaking through sticking points with everyone.

Anyway, enough group hugging...looking forward to the 4th!

JustJ
08-19-10, 11:52 am
thanks for the kind words, Al. You pretty much nailed it...everyone has different goals and strengths/weaknesses, but we all love to train and have an awesome session together.

Alright, so everyone is confirmed for the 4th. I gotta get to work but tonight i'll post up the details here and PM everyone.

bizzo
08-19-10, 5:10 pm
Welcome to the fray, homie! We got a good mix of dudes so far, actually kinda like a "one of each kind" line-up: sjchris is the ripped youngblood who's trying to put on the size but is still pretty strong, JustJ is the powerlifter in the making with a pretty awesome deadlift, moreofmetokill is the rookie with plenty of heart (and pretty strong for someone who's just starting out!), SolidTongan is the powerhouse slave driver (i.e. STRONG AS FUCK and great to train with!), and I'm the old meathead with ok strength and trying to lean out. We all got different strengths and weaknesses, and it's fun as fuck breaking through sticking points with everyone.

Anyway, enough group hugging...looking forward to the 4th!

Sounds like a good mix of Animal brothers in the area... My main goal right now is two-fold. I want to lean out and keep or even gain some mass. Good clean lean mass at that... And I'm definitely looking forward to the 4th. Animal shirts are preferred attire correct!?

JustJ
08-19-10, 6:23 pm
Sounds like a good mix of Animal brothers in the area... My main goal right now is two-fold. I want to lean out and keep or even gain some mass. Good clean lean mass at that... And I'm definitely looking forward to the 4th. Animal shirts are preferred attire correct!?
Animal shirts are preferred but not everyone wears one. Wear it if you got it.

JustJ
08-19-10, 6:26 pm
Next ABC will be Saturday, September 4th, at:

Crunch Gym
1150 Park Place
San Mateo, CA 94403

I'm going to say everyone should get there at 11:00 (this gives some time in case people are late).

Animal shirts if you got em, if not, no big deal. I'll bring a camera again.

Tongan, I'm counting on you to pick where we should eat, or at least have suggestions since this is your hood.

Also, I PMed everyone these details. If I left you out....Sorry.

alquemy
08-19-10, 6:35 pm
Next ABC will be Saturday, September 4th, at:

Crunch Gym
1150 Park Place
San Mateo, CA 94403

I'm going to say everyone should get there at 11:00 (this gives some time in case people are late).

Animal shirts if you got em, if not, no big deal. I'll bring a camera again.

Tongan, I'm counting on you to pick where we should eat, or at least have suggestions since this is your hood.

Also, I PMed everyone these details. If I left you out....Sorry.

hell yeah...and let's eat at some crazy good place. I'm gonna make that post-workout meal my cheat for the week.

I'm still slowly getting my knee back, so I won't be doing legs with ya'll. But I'll be happy to have a rotation of spotters for my chest workout!

SolidTongan
08-20-10, 6:47 am
Peter's Cafe is pretty fuccin' awesome! It's like a 5 min drive from the Gym, but it's super fuccin' good and they give out really good portions. We don't have any buffets or all you can eats out here- - or I'd be there everyday! Hahaha! If I think of anywhere else, I'll let y'all know. Till then, see y'all on the 4th! Ahrooo!!!

JustJ
08-27-10, 10:47 pm
not a lot of activity in here..hope to still see everyone on the 4th.

I normally like training legs...im kinda dreading this ABC though cuz my squats have been shitty lately haha...been havin trouble hittin depth and been real slow. Think I might not go so much for weight/reps at the ABC as I will have someone call my depth

1PorkchoP1
08-29-10, 7:26 pm
Hey fellas i'm lookin for someone close to Mountain View as a regular workout partner cause i'm startin to struggle alittle workin out by myself with the motivation i don't know if there is anyone nearby or even if it's 1 or more times a week that's cool also anyway let me know if anyones interested and i'll let you know where the gym is at

JustJ
08-29-10, 10:02 pm
Hey fellas i'm lookin for someone close to Mountain View as a regular workout partner cause i'm startin to struggle alittle workin out by myself with the motivation i don't know if there is anyone nearby or even if it's 1 or more times a week that's cool also anyway let me know if anyones interested and i'll let you know where the gym is at

I go to club one in santa clara. Been goin 2 times a week but cuttin down to 2 soon

1PorkchoP1
08-30-10, 1:41 am
I go to club one in santa clara. Been goin 2 times a week but cuttin down to 2 soon

I'm not sure how far that is from Mountain View but let me know and mabe we can get together at my little gym and get some workouts in but thats still open to all the rest too but yea let me know cause i have i nice little set up over here if interested

JustJ
08-30-10, 1:45 am
I'm not sure how far that is from Mountain View but let me know and mabe we can get together at my little gym and get some workouts in but thats still open to all the rest too but yea let me know cause i have i nice little set up over here if interested

I'ts about 15 minutes from Mt. View. What/where is your gym?

1PorkchoP1
08-30-10, 2:01 am
I'ts about 15 minutes from Mt. View. What/where is your gym?

it's on Moffett it's actually in the building i work in it's my Units own gym we put together (well my boss we just helped) but it has almost all you need for free wieght training (best thing it's free)

JustJ
08-30-10, 2:07 am
it's on Moffett it's actually in the building i work in it's my Units own gym we put together (well my boss we just helped) but it has almost all you need for free wieght training (best thing it's free)

right on. i'd be down to check it out. i work out mon/wed/fri but can't do this mon

1PorkchoP1
08-30-10, 2:12 am
right on. i'd be down to check it out. i work out mon/wed/fri but can't do this mon

when ever i workout 5 days a week (mon-fri) just let me know i usually workout at lunch time but give me a heads up and i'll postpone it to after work time frame just give me a time frame and we'll work it out