PDA

View Full Version : What's your preferred form of creatine...

Wasteland
01-29-07, 1:13 pm
And why? What's your experience with creatine? Post your thoughts here brothers.

hjayss
01-30-07, 2:52 am
My fav is kr-alklyn no bloat I feel better after taking it. My gains have been solid man I have gained 6 pounds in 2 moths and dropped 3% body fat also, I was taking creatine and no gains no losses cool but I do not respond to creatine been thinking about taking the pump though, because nox surge worked well for me and no xplode but that no xplode taste like crap made me feel like throwing up while I was drinking it had to hold my nose once it is down in my stomach nothing comes back up.

T. Kemble
01-31-07, 3:13 pm
Creatine Ethyl ester (CEE) in capsule form works wonders for strength and size.
its cheap/cost effective + no messy powders

Giant Killer
01-31-07, 3:29 pm
CEE is the greatest! (well maybe not because I have tried everything except Kre-Alkylin-so I may stand corrected)
Creatine Phosphate & Monohydrate f*** my stomach up bad! and give me a puffy water-weight look

LOFT
01-31-07, 3:33 pm
fellas....creatine is creatine.

EIGHTY-TWO
01-31-07, 5:58 pm
I'm running low on powder & considering pill form, but I am on enough pills already. The good thing about the powder is I mix it rite in with my whey protein/glutamine shake.
Pills are less messy......decisions, deecisions.

hjayss
02-01-07, 3:30 am
fellas....creatine is creatine.

Everybody responds diffrently bro. google it and see man I thought the same thing I was like f%*# creatine until I found my trusty kre-alklyn

cuts280
02-01-07, 8:29 am
Currently I am using CEE capsules and I am totally loving it.

GK37
11-28-07, 10:30 pm
Storm or just basic creatine mono is how i do it
keep it simple

Flash419
11-28-07, 10:38 pm
Animal Pump... one pack, 30 minutes before you hit the gym. Creatine, NO, energy... what more could you ask for?

simpleguy
11-29-07, 12:07 am
they say that the only tried and true form is mono, but I never got good results from it... for me kre-alkalyn and CEE seem to work better

adidas
11-29-07, 3:41 am
steak all cuts 8-16oz ED so thats 1 to 2g ED
and CM when i have it OH.

LegendKillerJosh
11-29-07, 7:12 pm
Effercescent creatine is the only thing that works IMO. It dissolves in water, and gets absorbed in the small intestine, it doesn't sit in the stomach in crystals sucking in water and give you diarhea. Anyone with stomach cramp problems try effervescent creatine and it will work, guarandamntee it.

mtaylor091
11-29-07, 7:29 pm
has anyone taken no2 black powder. I just started taking it and i love it i feel it all day. I never have taken it before so i dunno if this is normal but i recommend it. I also take it with m stak.

NightStorm
11-29-07, 8:42 pm
Animal Pump here.

Have had exceptional results with it.

krazyassmexican
11-29-07, 9:09 pm
i am addicted to pills
so i'll go with pump

Joker-Roo
11-29-07, 9:40 pm
Gotta agree with the Krazy Mexi on that one

Andru

Brute
11-29-07, 9:57 pm
And why? What's your experience with creatine? Post your thoughts here brothers.

I prefer pill form. Easier to deal with day after day. It is fun to drink it down sometimes, but overall I prefer being able to hammer it down and get to business.

So I vote for Pump, which I'll be transitioning to after the coming holiday.

CuttDeez
07-13-09, 2:37 pm
Been doing some research on all the different forms of creatine. Here are some thoughts. Does anyone have anything to add slash PLEASE post which forms you like the best!

Monohydrate: simplest form and most prevalant. powder mixed with water. 1 gram give 880 mg of creatine. It is pretty raw and works for most but the form is old and most complain about the bloating effects from this form.

Citrate: creatine attatched to citric acid. disolves better in water. however 1 gram is only 400 mg of creatine and it is more expensive. Not as widely studied. However citric acid is important for kreb cycle energy production so people feel more energized off of it.

Phosphate: Creatine already attatched to a phosphate molecule. It is popular at first but in the muscle ready form it has a hard time entering the muscles so it is not as effective unless refined which is expensive.

Malate: di and tri (refers to number of creatines on the malic acid molecule) good form also provides kreb cycle energy and disolves in water. More energy and no bloating or stomach cramps.

Tartrate: a solid form of creatine found in pills and bars. nothing special.

Magnesium: magnesium helps protect the creatine in the stomach and allows for more absorbtion. This is a good form.

Glutamine-Taurine: awesome form. Helps get glutamine and taurine into the muscles quicker as well which increases energy, anabolism, and pumps as Glutamine is a vascular volumizer.

HMB- HMB (beta-hydroxy beta-methylbutyrate) one of the newest ones. this stuff aids in muscle rebuilding and regrowth. it is said to be stomach acid resistant and very water soluable. not much testing but beta stuff is looking good. could be the future.

Ester- ethyl ester is the newest form of creatine which is bonded to an alchohol. this bond allows for the creatine to pass through membranes and enter super fast. since it is the newest there is not much info about it in terms of formal testing but people claim good things.

liquid- very new stability was the issue here but now they can make shit with oils that can last for a year. It is supposed to be the pursest form and everything is absorbed. I would let this one work itself out for a while before I asess its usefullness.

Wasteland
07-13-09, 2:42 pm
Monohydrate: simplest form and most prevalant. powder mixed with water. 1 gram give 880 mg of creatine. It is pretty raw and works for most but the form is old and most complain about the bloating effects from this form.

Can't go wrong with mono as it's the most studied, most proven form of creatine. As for the bloating, I personally think this is a function of the purity and quality of the mono.

McFly
07-13-09, 2:47 pm
i always seem to fall back on good old monohydrate....

works everytime

CuttDeez
07-13-09, 2:51 pm
Can't go wrong with mono as it's the most studied, most proven form of creatine. As for the bloating, I personally think this is a function of the purity and quality of the mono.

Good point and I agree most forms of mono now are so refined that no one feels the bloat or cramps