PDA

View Full Version : "Power and Volume" - Jim's Journey

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Malloy1344
05-21-08, 2:15 pm
Dieting...

Ok Keto is going very well. Energy is up, weight is down......Strength is the same....maybe a hair less, not nothing that couldn't be called " an off day" Actually PRed some stuff..

Starting weight = 265
Current weight = 252 (water definitely lost, but still exciting)
Down 3% BF as well....

Diet:
8am = 5 whole eggs w/ 3 whites + pak and omega
11am = chicken w/ brocolli + maybe some cashews. ( sometimes Tilapia)
2pm = chicken w/ brocolli( sometimes Tilapia)
5pm = chicken w/ brocolli or cashews(sometimes Whey if its leg day or back day)
8pmish = steak or salmon w/ spinach leaves and extra virgin olive oil
11pm = shake w/ PB

Really trying to relay on solid food for this one. Only using a shake when absolutely needed.

Using Animal Cuts upon waking/ and usually like 1:30pm.
Take Animal Test with 5pm meal.
Pump pre-workout and Storm/BCAA during lifting.

Rexor91
05-21-08, 4:05 pm
Dieting...

Ok Keto is going very well. Energy is up, weight is down......Strength is the same....maybe a hair less, not nothing that couldn't be called " an off day" Actually PRed some stuff..

Starting weight = 265
Down 3% BF as well....

Diet:
11pm = shake w/ PB

Really trying to relay on solid food for this one. Only using a shake when absolutely needed.

Nice bro... lookin good... I need to get me some cuts, or something similar... I keep my ass walkin on the treadmill on an incline for cardio lol... good calf builder too lol

Malloy1344
05-21-08, 5:26 pm
Nice bro... lookin good... I need to get me some cuts, or something similar... I keep my ass walkin on the treadmill on an incline for cardio lol... good calf builder too lol

Haha nice. Cuts rock. I like it alot... This dieting thing will be short lived. Only 8-10 weeks. Then it's time for a SERIOUS bulk. I plan on getting right back up to 260 but lean and hard. No garbage weight this time. I'm excited for that...I'll stay lean throughout summmer, til my birthday in september, then its time for some serious size.

LittleMan55
05-21-08, 5:27 pm
Dieting...

Starting weight = 265
Down 3% BF as well....

Diet:
11pm = shake w/ PB

Sounds like the same Keto experience for mee too! I'm trying to stick with more solid food. I always have prefered solid food to shakes, makes me feel better in my mind atleast. I dropped a lot in the first 2 weeks too. Was motivating and still is. I am taking Nat. Sterol instead of Test is about he only difference in what we are doing. Cuts seems to be working super for me. I will be off after next week and have 2 weeks in between my next 3 week cycle.

Looking forward to seeing what kind of results follow the ones already posted.

Malloy1344
05-21-08, 5:27 pm
Fun Fact for the day : Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce = makes everything taste great

Malloy1344
05-21-08, 5:28 pm
Sounds like the same Keto experience for mee too! I'm trying to stick with more solid food. I always have prefered solid food to shakes, makes me feel better in my mind atleast. I dropped a lot in the first 2 weeks too. Was motivating and still is. I am taking Nat. Sterol instead of Test is about he only difference in what we are doing. Cuts seems to be working super for me. I will be off after next week and have 2 weeks in between my next 3 week cycle.

Looking forward to seeing what kind of results follow the ones already posted.

We are very alike bro! Same mindset goin on for this Keto thing. How do you like Natural Sterol?

The goal is 230lbs, and 10% or so.....we'll see what happens.

LittleMan55
05-21-08, 5:32 pm
We are very alike bro! Same mindset goin on for this Keto thing. How do you like Natural Sterol?

The goal is 230lbs, and 10% or so.....we'll see what happens.

Been on the Sterol since last Saturday, and I dunno whats up if it's placebo or what. But everything seems to be getting a lot more solid and dense. It makes for some great pumps too! Will see how the rest of the bottle goes, but I think it may become a regular in my sup rotation.

230 at 10% is huge and ripped! You got it though!

B Con
05-21-08, 8:20 pm
Diet looks great... glad to see you making progress 230 @ 10% is definitely a monster in the making... looking forward to checking the progress I knwo you got it in ya though!

Pizzalamp
05-21-08, 10:14 pm
glad the diet is going good

Malloy1344
05-22-08, 9:09 am
Been on the Sterol since last Saturday, and I dunno whats up if it's placebo or what. But everything seems to be getting a lot more solid and dense. It makes for some great pumps too! Will see how the rest of the bottle goes, but I think it may become a regular in my sup rotation.

230 at 10% is huge and ripped! You got it though!
Hopefully bro! Gotta be a bigger, more ripped Jim!

Diet looks great... glad to see you making progress 230 @ 10% is definitely a monster in the making... looking forward to checking the progress I knwo you got it in ya though!
Means alot bro, thanks for comin by!

glad the diet is going good

Thanks to you my friend, your help is appreciated greatly.

Malloy1344
05-22-08, 9:13 am
Did shoulders and triceps last night.....

Good: moved really heavy weight, no strength loss
Bad: tweaked the FUCK out of some nerve in my neck, ugh..

DB Shoulder presses: warmups, 80 x 11, 100 x 6, 100 x 6
Seated Front DB Raises: warmups, 50 x 8, 60 x 6
One Arm Laterals: 3 x 12-10 reps( 25,35,45,55)
SS Side Laterla Machine w/ Press Machine: 3 sets x 20/8 reps

JM Press: warmups, 185 x 10, 225 x 8, 135 x 20
Incline SKullcrushers: 4 x 12-10 reps (80,90,100,110)
Close Grip Row Handle Pushdowns: 4 sets, 100 x 20, stack x 20,15,15

Really felt good today, Animal Test is a nice addition to this cut, but my neck is in agony today....

LittleMan55
05-22-08, 9:27 am
That some freaky good work big guy! I did that to my neck before and it sucks. I cant remember what I did to get it to go away. If I could I would tell ya. Sounds like good reason for a massage though.

Enforcer
05-22-08, 9:30 am

Really felt good today, Animal Test is a nice addition to this cut, but my neck is in agony today....

Strong ass shoulders bro. Shoulders and Tri's son- love the combo. Incline skulls all the way. I love em. Hope that neck heels up. Hit up the massage palor for a sensual massage-lol.

Malloy1344
05-22-08, 10:24 am
That some freaky good work big guy! I did that to my neck before and it sucks. I cant remember what I did to get it to go away. If I could I would tell ya. Sounds like good reason for a massage though.

Agreeded. I may have to hit the massage...thanks bro!

Strong ass shoulders bro. Shoulders and Tri's son- love the combo. Incline skulls all the way. I love em. Hope that neck heels up. Hit up the massage palor for a sensual massage-lol.

Incline Skulls are great, so much stress off the wrists IMO. Thanks big man for droppin by.

ghost
05-22-08, 10:26 am
dude, go to Kym Lyn's massage parlor, ask for the happy ending... it's worth it.

LMAO.

Malloy1344
05-22-08, 10:36 am
dude, go to Kym Lyn's massage parlor, ask for the happy ending... it's worth it.

LMAO.

LMAO! hahaahahh

ghost
05-22-08, 10:58 am
LMAO! hahaahahh

ask for Sook Mee Yoff... she is good. gives a great massage. lmao.

on a side note. great job on delts n tris.

Malloy1344
05-22-08, 11:16 am
ask for Sook Mee Yoff... she is good. gives a great massage. lmao.

on a side note. great job on delts n tris.

HAHAHA....shes my favorite. I'm a regular customer there.........

Thanks Rob!

Rexor91
05-22-08, 11:26 am
Nice work mayne... neck sucks, feel like a slight strain or what?

Malloy1344
05-22-08, 12:48 pm
Nice work mayne... neck sucks, feel like a slight strain or what?

Yeah, just a strain. Should heal up in a few days hopefully.

Rexor91
05-22-08, 1:19 pm
Yeah, just a strain. Should heal up in a few days hopefully.

Get a heating pad on that mug, shit works wonders on a strain dude...

Malloy1344
05-23-08, 11:56 am
Get a heating pad on that mug, shit works wonders on a strain dude...

Feelin good today. Ready to do back. Glad this healed fast. Thanks bro!

Rexor91
05-23-08, 1:02 pm
Feelin good today. Ready to do back. Glad this healed fast. Thanks bro!

Atta baby, that's what I'm talkin' about... What you got for today?

Malloy1344
05-23-08, 1:03 pm
Atta baby, that's what I'm talkin' about... What you got for today?

Back/Traps and Rear Delts. Without my trust belt, because it fucking broke. Damnit.

Rexor91
05-23-08, 3:53 pm
Same here mayne.... but with my trusty belt lol

Sir J-Werk
05-23-08, 6:06 pm
That's an interesting idea of using Test on a cut.... I remember when they Beta Tested it on of the requirements was that you had to be on a bulk.... I've seen people use M-Stak along with Cuts to maintain lean muscle.... Where did the idea come from?

Pizzalamp
05-23-08, 9:26 pm

great work jim...careful w/ the neck!

Malloy1344
05-25-08, 12:57 pm
That's an interesting idea of using Test on a cut.... I remember when they Beta Tested it on of the requirements was that you had to be on a bulk.... I've seen people use M-Stak along with Cuts to maintain lean muscle.... Where did the idea come from?

I saw Big enforcer was using it on his cut. So I figurd I'd try it out....g

great work jim...careful w/ the neck!

Thanks Grant! Its better now!

Malloy1344
05-25-08, 1:00 pm
Friday was a rough back workout. I felt sick all day, and didn't really have any push...

Hang Cleans: 135 x 5, 155 x 5, 185 x 3, 225 x miss <---just not feeling good on thesugs: e
Rack Pulls: warmups, 405 x 5, 495 x miss( WTF), then 495 x 2 after amping up.
BB Rows: 4 sets, 275 x 10, 315 x 7
Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 4 sets x 12-10 reps
Dual Pulley Rows: 3 x 10

DB shrugs: 4 sets x 10, 100-120-140-140
Face Pulls: 4 x 15-10 reps

Blah.....didn't feel good at all.....

Anyways today is chest and biceps....AND MY FIRST CHEAT MEAL!!!!!

Goin to Hooters for some wings and a burger, can't wait!

ghost
05-25-08, 1:11 pm
Friday was a rough back workout. I felt sick all day, and didn't really have any push...

Hang Cleans: 135 x 5, 155 x 5, 185 x 3, 225 x miss <---just not feeling good on thesugs: e
Rack Pulls: warmups, 405 x 5, 495 x miss( WTF), then 495 x 2 after amping up.
BB Rows: 4 sets, 275 x 10, 315 x 7
Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 4 sets x 12-10 reps
Dual Pulley Rows: 3 x 10

DB shrugs: 4 sets x 10, 100-120-140-140
Face Pulls: 4 x 15-10 reps

Blah.....didn't feel good at all.....

Anyways today is chest and biceps....AND MY FIRST CHEAT MEAL!!!!!

Goin to Hooters for some wings and a burger, can't wait!

have fun at hooters!! grab a handful for me. lol.

great workout!

Malloy1344
05-25-08, 6:02 pm
have fun at hooters!! grab a handful for me. lol.

great workout!

hahaha, will do Rob!! Thanks!

Malloy1344
05-25-08, 6:04 pm
Chest and biceps today...

Flat Bench: warmups, 275 x 3, 315 x 3, 350 x 1, 225 x 12(WEAK!)
Incline Smith: 4 sets x 15-8 reps
Giant Set[incline flyes, incline press,pec dec] 3 rounds at 12-10 reps

Hammer Preacher Curl: 4 x 12-8reps
DB Hammer Curls: 4 x 12-8 reps. Ended with 70's x 8
Crazy Eights w/ preacher: 2 sets

Cardio = 30 minutes on eliptical....

Pizzalamp
05-26-08, 11:05 pm
nice job jim...looked hard...that giant set looked like a killer

Malloy1344
05-27-08, 9:09 am
nice job jim...looked hard...that giant set looked like a killer

Thanks Grant. It was a rough day.

I did Legs on Monday.....I'm not posting the workout because it was terrible, and I'm embarrassed of myself. Past two workouts haven't been as solid for some reason. Just a few off days maybe. I did have to move apartments on Saturday, so I'm thinkin sunday and monday suffered due to that. Either way, fuck. Gotta keep on with this cutting, and be patient. A stronger, bigger bulk is coming....

LittleMan55
05-27-08, 9:23 am
Chest and biceps today...

Flat Bench: warmups, 275 x 3, 315 x 3, 350 x 1, 225 x 12(WEAK!)
Giant Set[incline flyes, incline press,pec dec] 3 rounds at 12-10 reps

Hammer Preacher Curl: 4 x 12-8reps
DB Hammer Curls: 4 x 12-8 reps. Ended with 70's x 8
Crazy Eights w/ preacher: 2 sets

Cardio = 30 minutes on eliptical....

Great work bro! Nice giant set. WEAK nah, thats an endurance type effort and seeing how your in ketosis and not running on a high glycogen store it is very likely that is the result. I know my high rep stuff has suffered just a tad, but all in all looks like your strenght is there.

That burger from Hooters sounded good bro! Keep pushing and this cut will fall into place.

Malloy1344
05-27-08, 10:02 am
Great work bro! Nice giant set. WEAK nah, thats an endurance type effort and seeing how your in ketosis and not running on a high glycogen store it is very likely that is the result. I know my high rep stuff has suffered just a tad, but all in all looks like your strenght is there.

That burger from Hooters sounded good bro! Keep pushing and this cut will fall into place.

Thanks bro. I'm noticing the same effects. The volume junkie can't hang as hard as he used to!! LOL. I'm hurting on my dropsets/supersets. I figure as long as I feel like shit when I'm done lifting, I did my job.

Hooters was amazing. 10 wings, and a burger with cheese and bacon. I was so happy I almost cried. LOL

Big Wides
05-27-08, 11:04 am
hows the diet coming along

Malloy1344
05-27-08, 11:21 am
hows the diet coming along

Going good bro. Down from 265 to 250. Lost a bit of muscular endurance, but strength is still good. I'm nowhere near as powerful towards the end of my workouts. I burn out alot faster. I Feel great though. Keto is no joke.

how was your time away my friend?

Rexor91
05-27-08, 11:57 am
I feel your pain bro.... I suffered about the 1st week or so but it seems like it's all good now though. That must be one of the major differences in the 2 diets, I'm burning through workouts as hard as ever! I'm not losing as fast as you though.... you've dropped some damn pounds quick!

Big Wides
05-27-08, 12:07 pm
Going good bro. Down from 265 to 250. Lost a bit of muscular endurance, but strength is still good. I'm nowhere near as powerful towards the end of my workouts. I burn out alot faster. I Feel great though. Keto is no joke.

how was your time away my friend?

Great time, if you can do it or if the oppurunity arises take it.

Sir J-Werk
05-27-08, 2:05 pm
Thanks bro. I'm noticing the same effects. The volume junkie can't hang as hard as he used to!! LOL.....

Muwahahhaha! I AM NOW THE VOLUME KING!!!!

:p

B Con
05-27-08, 4:02 pm
heh you claim it was "weak" but damn you moved some weight still. 350 aint no joke... and I agree with the volume/endurance, that's tough on a cut.

I laughed out like hell at work while reading the Hooters burger, wings, and you almost crying.

Great job and keep it up brother.

Malloy1344
05-28-08, 9:15 am
I feel your pain bro.... I suffered about the 1st week or so but it seems like it's all good now though. That must be one of the major differences in the 2 diets, I'm burning through workouts as hard as ever! I'm not losing as fast as you though.... you've dropped some damn pounds quick!

Thanks bro, its going well aside from feeling like a wuss in the gym.

Great time, if you can do it or if the oppurunity arises take it.

Will do Wides. Welcome back.

Muwahahhaha! I AM NOW THE VOLUME KING!!!!

:p

you are!! My title has been stolen. I gotta attempt to regain it come bulk time in a few months.

heh you claim it was "weak" but damn you moved some weight still. 350 aint no joke... and I agree with the volume/endurance, that's tough on a cut.

I laughed out like hell at work while reading the Hooters burger, wings, and you almost crying.

Great job and keep it up brother.
Thanks bro, I've done well keeping the " mind fuck" in control so far, I haven't freak out just because I know I'll make huge progress when I add the calories back in when the time comes.

ghost
05-28-08, 9:18 am
Jim, whats on the agenda for the day? Let's go fuck some shit up!!!

Malloy1344
05-28-08, 12:26 pm
Jim, whats on the agenda for the day? Let's go fuck some shit up!!!

Delts and Triceps! Lets destroy something!!

Malloy1344
05-28-08, 12:27 pm
I started doing my cardio in the morning now. 7am cardio session. 30 minutes on the eliptical at my new apartment complex. I HATE doing it after lifting, so I'm glad I can do it in the morning now, empty stomach. Now I can get home earlier to do what I gotta do.

Rexor91
05-28-08, 1:24 pm
Delts and Triceps! Lets destroy something!!

Destroy EVERYTHING!

I started doing my cardio in the morning now. 7am cardio session. 30 minutes on the eliptical at my new apartment complex. I HATE doing it after lifting, so I'm glad I can do it in the morning now, empty stomach. Now I can get home earlier to do what I gotta do.

Good hell, I attempted this... I cant get my lazy ass outta bed early enough to go do it lol

Ricky P
05-28-08, 1:26 pm

Good call. Always good to get it out of the way early. I see you dropping 350 on the bench! Jim that's no joke! Good work, and good luck with the diet.

Malloy1344
05-29-08, 9:20 am
Destroy EVERYTHING!

Good hell, I attempted this... I cant get my lazy ass outta bed early enough to go do it lol

It's tough. I hate it.....but must be less fat!

Good call. Always good to get it out of the way early. I see you dropping 350 on the bench! Jim that's no joke! Good work, and good luck with the diet.

Good to hear from ya Ricky!! I was off my mark with the benching.....I was close to 20 reps after maxing with 225. Blah. Thanks though my friend.

Malloy1344
05-29-08, 9:23 am
Ok session last night. Still can't handle the volume I'm used to, but I'm sure as fuck gonna try!!

DB Military: 5 sets, 80 x 10, 100 x 5, 100 x 5
BTN Barbell Press: 4 sets, 135 x 10(2 sets) 155 x 8(2 sets)
Plate Loaded Shoulder Press: 3 sets x 15-10 reps
Seated Lateral Dropset: 3 rounds of 25 x 12 - 17.5 x 12 - 10 x 20

Camber Bar Pressdown: 6 sets x 20-8 reps. Last w/ stack
LAying Crossbody DB Extensions: 3 sets x 10 reps
Overhead Rope Extensions: 5 sets x 20-8 reps. Last w/ stack

I Feel zero pump lately.......but I know the work is getting done.

B Con
05-29-08, 9:27 am
Solid delts and tri session to not feel any pump. What helps me when I feel like I am not getting the pump like I should is focusing on the mind/muscle connection. I know sounds like a therapist but believe me shit works when you just think bout the lift, visualize yourself doing it, and then focus on the contractions. Great work on a cut no doubt. Keep going strong.

Big Wides
05-29-08, 10:34 am
no shit work is getting done, damn strong numbers Jim. keep your head up good things will happen....mozel mozel

LittleMan55
05-29-08, 10:56 am
Ok session last night. Still can't handle the volume I'm used to, but I'm sure as fuck gonna try!!

DB Military: 5 sets, 80 x 10, 100 x 5, 100 x 5
BTN Barbell Press: 4 sets, 135 x 10(2 sets) 155 x 8(2 sets)
Plate Loaded Shoulder Press: 3 sets x 15-10 reps
Seated Lateral Dropset: 3 rounds of 25 x 12 - 17.5 x 12 - 10 x 20

Camber Bar Pressdown: 6 sets x 20-8 reps. Last w/ stack
LAying Crossbody DB Extensions: 3 sets x 10 reps
Overhead Rope Extensions: 5 sets x 20-8 reps. Last w/ stack

I Feel zero pump lately.......but I know the work is getting done.

Way to get things done! I got my pump back about the middle of week 3. Now I get a crazy one when I hit the weight. Keep pushing and it will come back, trust me!

Rexor91
05-29-08, 1:19 pm
Awesome work you mayne, bet those shoulders were burnin' though. I've been reading up on that Keto deal, salt has alot to do with maintaining pumps while on that... Ask Toni about all that. Should help though

LittleMan55
05-29-08, 1:21 pm
Awesome work you mayne, bet those shoulders were burnin' though. I've been reading up on that Keto deal, salt has alot to do with maintaining pumps while on that... Ask Toni about all that. Should help though

yeah she told me that over in my thread too! Good advice it was. Ask her about it, but all I know is she mentioned that it was important to me. Added some and magically the pump was back.

Pizzalamp
05-31-08, 11:35 am
hope u get some good rest this weekend after that last workout jim

Malloy1344
06-02-08, 9:49 am
Solid delts and tri session to not feel any pump. What helps me when I feel like I am not getting the pump like I should is focusing on the mind/muscle connection. I know sounds like a therapist but believe me shit works when you just think bout the lift, visualize yourself doing it, and then focus on the contractions. Great work on a cut no doubt. Keep going strong.

Thanks bro, tryin my best. I am gonna try your suggestion..

no shit work is getting done, damn strong numbers Jim. keep your head up good things will happen....mozel mozel

Rock on Wides, thanks as always big bro.

Way to get things done! I got my pump back about the middle of week 3. Now I get a crazy one when I hit the weight. Keep pushing and it will come back, trust me!

Thanks Broc. Hopefully I'll be in your boat.

yeah she told me that over in my thread too! Good advice it was. Ask her about it, but all I know is she mentioned that it was important to me. Added some and magically the pump was back.

I have started adding more salt. Felt more pump than usual, but nothing stellar.

hope u get some good rest this weekend after that last workout jim

Thanks Grant, wish I slept more, but had alot to do this weekend.

Malloy1344
06-02-08, 10:00 am
Sorry I haven't been around much guys. I've been MIA due to no internet at home, and just really focusing on this cut, because I'm getting mind fucked from time to time....

Friday night was back/traps/rear delts

Pull ups: 4 sets x 6-8 reps( I suck, used to be able to do 20+)
Reverse Grip Barbell Rows: 4 sets x 12-7 reps. 275 x 10, 315 x 7
One Arm Hammer Pulldown: 4 sets x 12-8 reps. Last set w/ stack for 8
One Arm Iso Row: 3 sets, 5pps x 8 on last.
Straight Bar Pulldowns SS w/ Cable Row: 3 sets x 12-10 reps

Hammer Shrug: 4 x 10
Bent Over Rear Laterals: 4 x 10-12

No Strength again. I feel great, but I just can't handle the heavy weight for reps like I used to......Chest was worse

Incline Bench: warmups, 225 x 5 for 3 sets ( horrible, HORRIBLE!!)
Incline DB Press: 70 x 10, 90 x 10, 110 x 6, 110 x 6 ( UGH!)
Flat Chest Press Machine: 3 sets x 15-10 reps
Cross Overs: 3 x 12

EZ Bar Curls: 4 sets, 60,80,100,100 x 10 reps
One Arm DB Preacher: 3 sets x 10 reps
High Hammer Curl: 3 sets x 15-10 reps

Definitely feeling the strength loss......but its expected I guess. I cut calories drastically and carbs. There was no transition, I just went 180 degrees. 6 more weeks or so, then its time for big numbers again...

Enforcer
06-02-08, 10:02 am
Sorry I haven't been around much guys. I've been MIA due to no internet at home, and just really focusing on this cut, because I'm getting mind fucked from time to time....

No Strength again. I feel great, but I just can't handle the heavy weight for reps like I used to......Chest was worse

Definitely feeling the strength loss......but its expected I guess. I cut calories drastically and carbs. There was no transition, I just went 180 degrees. 6 more weeks or so, then its time for big numbers again...

Hang in there bro. I know it is one big mind fuck when your cutting and lose some strength in the process. Stick with it bro. Your numbers are still very impressive. Keep making big things happen even at the worst of times

LittleMan55
06-02-08, 10:33 am

Bro keep pushing! Yeah some strenght loss will occur, its part of the territory. To hell with it all you can do is push hard and keep all the strength you got. The numbers are still good too, so stop freaking yourself out and just keep working hard!

Malloy1344
06-02-08, 12:08 pm
Hang in there bro. I know it is one big mind fuck when your cutting and lose some strength in the process. Stick with it bro. Your numbers are still very impressive. Keep making big things happen even at the worst of times

Bro keep pushing! Yeah some strenght loss will occur, its part of the territory. To hell with it all you can do is push hard and keep all the strength you got. The numbers are still good too, so stop freaking yourself out and just keep working hard!

Thanks guys. Sticking with it no doubt, I wanna see what I look like ripped. It's been awhile. I just keep imagining the bulk to come, gonna aim for some serious size.

My cheat meal this week....oh man....6 pieces of Pizza.....3 of them covered in Bacon,Sausage, Ham and Pepperoni, the other 3 covered in chicken, BBQ sauce, onion,s peppers and cheese. WOW....It was incredible.

Hoffdogg
06-02-08, 1:08 pm
Cheat meals really take on a whole new meaning on the cut.

Stick with it Jim, it does get better....although the 'mind fuck' as you put it, will recur time to time I have found.

Rexor91
06-02-08, 1:54 pm
Good hell that sounds good! lol

Malloy1344
06-03-08, 9:10 am
Cheat meals really take on a whole new meaning on the cut.

Stick with it Jim, it does get better....although the 'mind fuck' as you put it, will recur time to time I have found.

Thanks Sean. It felt amazing to eat real food!

Good hell that sounds good! lol

You have no idea..

Malloy1344
06-03-08, 9:13 am
Last night was a good leg session finally. They have been lagging like hell since I started dieting. Finally getting some power back.

Box Squats: warmups, 275 x 3, 315 x 3, 365 x 1(not solid), 365 x 1( POWERFUL) 365 x 1(not bad)
Leg Press superset w/ SLDL: 5 sets x 15-10/15-6 reps. Last w/ 8pps on press and 315 SLDL
Leg Extensions/Seated Leg Curl: 4 sets x 12-10 reps

Seated Calf Press: 6 sets x 20-10 reps.

Quick and to the point today. Finally felt strong, and had endurance. My box squat was about 40lbs off from my 405 PR, but I'll take three singles at 365 on a diet.

Under 250 now, weighing in at 248.

LittleMan55
06-03-08, 9:18 am
Great leg day bro! Keep forcing through them, because it sounds like you are getting some good results. That leg press SLDL superset is killer, been there done that one. Major pump and pain, it's fun though.

Big Wides
06-03-08, 9:38 am
under 250.....damn good job Jim. Dont let the diet play games with your head, you can still get that 405, diets dont change intensity. Your still pushing serious weight with each session which is always a plus. Keep up the soild work

Pizzalamp
06-03-08, 11:26 am
Last night was a good leg session finally. They have been lagging like hell since I started dieting. Finally getting some power back.

Box Squats: warmups, 275 x 3, 315 x 3, 365 x 1(not solid), 365 x 1( POWERFUL) 365 x 1(not bad)
Leg Press superset w/ SLDL: 5 sets x 15-10/15-6 reps. Last w/ 8pps on press and 315 SLDL
Leg Extensions/Seated Leg Curl: 4 sets x 12-10 reps

Seated Calf Press: 6 sets x 20-10 reps.

Quick and to the point today. Finally felt strong, and had endurance. My box squat was about 40lbs off from my 405 PR, but I'll take three singles at 365 on a diet.

Under 250 now, weighing in at 248.

awesome job on the workout and your weight!!

mchik
06-03-08, 11:37 am
Don't worry Jim. I feel a bit of strength loss too due to cutting and not much pump either. But for you in 6 weeks and 11 for me...we can rebound into new growth! I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Sir J-Werk
06-03-08, 8:03 pm
Sheeeeit Jim.... I'll still take your numbers any day of the week ya freak!

Malloy1344
06-04-08, 9:07 am
Great leg day bro! Keep forcing through them, because it sounds like you are getting some good results. That leg press SLDL superset is killer, been there done that one. Major pump and pain, it's fun though.

100% fun level. haha. Thanks bro!

under 250.....damn good job Jim. Dont let the diet play games with your head, you can still get that 405, diets dont change intensity. Your still pushing serious weight with each session which is always a plus. Keep up the soild work

I will still push the low rep stuff. It's in my blood. Just have to deal with an off day here and there.. Thanks Wides

awesome job on the workout and your weight!!

Thanks Grant. Thanks again for all your help setting it up.

Don't worry Jim. I feel a bit of strength loss too due to cutting and not much pump either. But for you in 6 weeks and 11 for me...we can rebound into new growth! I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Hell yeah girl. It will be time for both of us to destroy all.

Sheeeeit Jim.... I'll still take your numbers any day of the week ya freak!

Thanks bro, I hope to only get bigger ones come the fall-time bulk.

ghost
06-04-08, 9:09 am
thats ok, you are losing strength because your shipment of bullsemen has not arrived yet....

Malloy1344
06-04-08, 9:14 am
Ok heres the diet, and no shit it barely changes day to day. It's just about Identical

8am - 5 whole eggs, 3 whites + Pak and Omega
11am - 8oz chicken or tilapia w/ brocolli
2pm - 8oz chicken or tilapia w/ cashews
5pm - 8oz chicken or tilapia w/ brocolli OR 50g whey sometimes.
8pm - 8oz sirloin or salmon over spinach leaves w/ extra virgin olive oil
11pm - 50g whey w/ 2tbsp natty peanut butter

Sometimes I'll have extra lean ground turkey on the weekends instead of chicken, but thats the jist of it.

30 minutes of cardio this AM.....joy.

Malloy1344
06-04-08, 9:14 am
thats ok, you are losing strength because your shipment of bullsemen has not arrived yet....

LOL.....wtf Rob!! You were supposed to get it from Brucie for me!

LittleMan55
06-04-08, 9:24 am
Ok heres the diet, and no shit it barely changes day to day. It's just about Identical

8am - 5 whole eggs, 3 whites + Pak and Omega
11am - 8oz chicken or tilapia w/ brocolli
2pm - 8oz chicken or tilapia w/ cashews
5pm - 8oz chicken or tilapia w/ brocolli OR 50g whey sometimes.
8pm - 8oz sirloin or salmon over spinach leaves w/ extra virgin olive oil
11pm - 50g whey w/ 2tbsp natty peanut butter

Sometimes I'll have extra lean ground turkey on the weekends instead of chicken, but thats the jist of it.

30 minutes of cardio this AM.....joy.

This diet is super fun isnt it!!! Keep going strong though its well worth it.

LegendKillerJosh
06-04-08, 10:06 am
To me the only part of a boring diet that is nice is you always know what you're eating. There's no guessing, less shopping, just "this is what I'm eating and that's it." Looks solid.

Malloy1344
06-04-08, 12:16 pm
To me the only part of a boring diet that is nice is you always know what you're eating. There's no guessing, less shopping, just "this is what I'm eating and that's it." Looks solid.

x 2. It's so easy to follow, and just stay on pace with. BUT IM FUCKING HUNGRY!@?$# hahaha

ghost
06-04-08, 12:19 pm
x 2. It's so easy to follow, and just stay on pace with. BUT IM FUCKING HUNGRY!@?$# hahaha

well of course you are hungry retard. lol.

your body was used to eating a LOT more food than that... and now you are trying to readjust.

Malloy1344
06-04-08, 12:21 pm

your body was used to eating a LOT more food than that... and now you are trying to readjust.

I know!!! No wonder my strength was hurting for a bit. I went from like 5000 calories this Keto crap, and like 400+ carbs to zero. Oh well.....August comes the big bulk. Time to REALLY get huge. No games this time.

ghost
06-04-08, 12:22 pm
I know!!! No wonder my strength was hurting for a bit. I went from like 5000 calories this Keto crap, and like 400+ carbs to zero. Oh well.....August comes the big bulk. Time to REALLY get huge. No games this time.

dont worry.... starting next week, im on the same exact diet as you.

Hoffdogg
06-04-08, 12:54 pm

This fuckin cracked me up...LOL

It's so easy to follow, it's true...looks like you are getting it down great.

ghost
06-04-08, 12:56 pm

we have a good time.. lol.

Malloy1344
06-04-08, 1:25 pm
dont worry.... starting next week, im on the same exact diet as you.

Welcome aboard. LOL I'm lonely..

So far so good, this is the start of week 4.

we have a good time.. lol.

Haha true that.

Rexor91
06-04-08, 1:40 pm
Stop whining please. lol

Malloy1344
06-04-08, 1:41 pm
Stop whining please. lol

LOL, dickhead. TAKE OUT ALL YOUR CARBS THEN TRASH TALK ME!!

LMAO

Rexor91
06-04-08, 1:43 pm

LMAO

lmao... dude, I'm on this new diet that Toni hooked me up with... fuckin doin 45 min cardio 5 days a week. I'm no whining, I'm in fuckin tears over here

ghost
06-04-08, 1:44 pm
lmao... dude, I'm on this new diet that Toni hooked me up with... fuckin doin 45 min cardio 5 days a week. I'm no whining, I'm in fuckin tears over here

pussies.

hahahahahaha

LittleMan55
06-04-08, 1:45 pm
Stop whining please. lol

LMAO

haha all this talk is making me forget I'm on Keto too! Oh wait if I keep laughing this hard I will be able to knock 10 minutes off my cardio this evenning!!! hahaha

Rexor91
06-04-08, 1:50 pm
pussies.

hahahahahaha

Rob, I'm about tired of your shit. lol, I'm pissed you avoid me like the plague on COD too.

ghost
06-04-08, 1:55 pm
Rob, I'm about tired of your shit. lol, I'm pissed you avoid me like the plague on COD too.

hahahahaha,. I aint been avoiding you at all. havent really played cod lately, been wreckin bitches on gta

ghost
06-04-08, 1:59 pm
n Jim, get your shit fixed damnit, so the 3 of us can OWN some bitches

Malloy1344
06-04-08, 2:14 pm

LOL, I feel your tears....

pussies.

hahahahahaha

Fucker.....LOL

haha all this talk is making me forget I'm on Keto too! Oh wait if I keep laughing this hard I will be able to knock 10 minutes off my cardio this evenning!!! hahaha

hahaha.....hell yeah, visit the forvm, and burn 500 calories.

hahahahaha,. I aint been avoiding you at all. havent really played cod lately, been wreckin bitches on gta

n Jim, get your shit fixed damnit, so the 3 of us can OWN some bitches

Yes we all need to get going again. I've been slacking :(

Sir J-Werk
06-04-08, 6:17 pm
You think COD and GTA are badass just wait until World in Conflict comes out in August.... I have it on PC and it pwns.... Two words, Mulitplayer and Tactical Nuke.

Malloy1344
06-05-08, 9:15 am
You think COD and GTA are badass just wait until World in Conflict comes out in August.... I have it on PC and it pwns.... Two words, Mulitplayer and Tactical Nuke.

lmao, that sound awesome!!

Malloy1344
06-05-08, 9:19 am
The pump is coming back slowly....last night I made sure I had it....

BTN Barbell Press: warmups, 155 x 10, 185 x 5, 185 x 5, 135 x 12
Seated DB Laterals SS w/ Presses: 4 rounds(30,35,40,45) x 12-10/20-15
Side Laterals Machine: 3 dropsets (12/12/12) Stack/70/40 , 3 rounds of this.
One Arm Front Cable Raise: 3 x 10

Straight Bar Pressdown: 6 sets x 20-8 reps. Stack(255) x 8 on last
Skullcrushers: 4 sets x 12-8 reps, last w/ 115
Reverse Grip Pressdowns: 3 sets x 12-10 reps, last w/ stack.

Alot of volume tonight. I finally felt some pump....took hundreds of reps to do so, but it worked.....

30 minutes of cardio this AM.....it was mindblowingly fun...

ghost
06-05-08, 9:20 am
dude, just wait til Rexor gets online... imma bitch his ass out, fuckin invited him last night like 2472347342347234 times for some COD4 action, fucker ignored me!

lmao@mindblowingly fun

Malloy1344
06-05-08, 9:23 am
dude, just wait til Rexor gets online... imma bitch his ass out, fuckin invited him last night like 2472347342347234 times for some COD4 action, fucker ignored me!

lmao@mindblowingly fun

hahahaahha, I can't wait to see this.......

LittleMan55
06-05-08, 11:31 am
Great delt and tri day bro! Good to hear the pump is coming back!

Rexor91
06-05-08, 12:00 pm

lmao@mindblowingly fun

lmfao... dude, you've got me crackin' up hard. I never got an invite bro, seriously. I think your shit is broke lol

Malloy1344
06-06-08, 9:19 am
Great delt and tri day bro! Good to hear the pump is coming back!

thanks dude, it feels good to be coming back stronger...

lmfao... dude, you've got me crackin' up hard. I never got an invite bro, seriously. I think your shit is broke lol

haha....and you gave me shit for never accepting your invites...

Malloy1344
06-06-08, 9:20 am
30 minutes of the ever joyous cardio this morning. Ate my eggs and off to work.......

ghost
06-06-08, 11:08 am
30 minutes of the ever joyous cardio this morning. Ate my eggs and off to work.......

FIX THE FUCKING INTERNET .lol.

or i send Packie over to kick your ass.

Rexor91
06-06-08, 3:07 pm
thanks dude, it feels good to be coming back stronger...

haha....and you gave me shit for never accepting your invites...

You were watching ***** ass Saw 4, dont fuck with me. lol

ghost
06-06-08, 4:55 pm
You were watching ***** ass Saw 4, dont fuck with me. lol

hahahaha.

Malloy1344
06-09-08, 9:02 am
Friday Night back/traps/rear delts.....

Deads: warmups, 315 x 5, 405 x 1, 425 x 1 (booooo)
JailHouse T-Bars: 5 sets, up to 6pies x 8 on last
Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 4 sets, 250 x 8 on last
DB Rows: 140 x 10 for 3 sets

BB Shrugs 4 sets x 20-10 reps. 405 x 10 on last two
Reverse Pec Dec: 4 sets x 15-10 reps

Sunday Morning Chest and Biceps

Incline DB Press: warmups, 90 x 12, 110 x 8, 120 x 6 Drop 70 x 8 Drop 40 x 12 <--killed me
Flat BB Bench: 4 x 15-10 reps
Pec Dec: 4 x 15-10 reps

BB Curls 4 x 12-5 reps. 135 x 5 on last
Hammer Preacher Curl Machine: 4 x 10
Standing Cable Curls: 3 x 12-10

Felt really strong pressing the dumbells. The dropset killed my pressing power for bench tho, it was embarassing, LOL.

Malloy1344
06-09-08, 9:05 am
I'm switchin my routine up a little bit........

Sunday: Chest/Triceps
Monday: Legs/Calves
Wednesday: Delts/Traps
Friday: Back/Biceps

Just a little switch up....

Malloy1344
06-09-08, 10:49 am
BTW, I had my cheat meal Sunday night. I had enough Taco Bell to kill a small human......It was incredible.

Toni69
06-09-08, 11:27 am
Excellent back day..similar to what I like doin actually. I just dont like rev grip pd's..my little girl wrists cant hang with it, LOL.

Great chest day too...heavy ass incline presses before flatbench huh? A method to your madness I presume? ;)

good stuff Malloy. Thanks for poppin in my journey too..always nice to see you stop on by.

Pizzalamp
06-09-08, 11:48 am
Friday Night back/traps/rear delts.....

Deads: warmups, 315 x 5, 405 x 1, 425 x 1 (booooo)
JailHouse T-Bars: 5 sets, up to 6pies x 8 on last
Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 4 sets, 250 x 8 on last
DB Rows: 140 x 10 for 3 sets

BB Shrugs 4 sets x 20-10 reps. 405 x 10 on last two
Reverse Pec Dec: 4 sets x 15-10 reps

Sunday Morning Chest and Biceps

Incline DB Press: warmups, 90 x 12, 110 x 8, 120 x 6 Drop 70 x 8 Drop 40 x 12 <--killed me
Flat BB Bench: 4 x 15-10 reps
Pec Dec: 4 x 15-10 reps

BB Curls 4 x 12-5 reps. 135 x 5 on last
Hammer Preacher Curl Machine: 4 x 10
Standing Cable Curls: 3 x 12-10

Felt really strong pressing the dumbells. The dropset killed my pressing power for bench tho, it was embarassing, LOL.keep rocking...heavy stuff going on

I'm switchin my routine up a little bit........

Sunday: Chest/Triceps
Monday: Legs/Calves
Wednesday: Delts/Traps
Friday: Back/Biceps

Just a little switch up....i like that split!!

Rexor91
06-09-08, 12:07 pm
Jimbo, good workouts mayne... I feel ya on the bench day. Got my max week comin' up this week... so we'll see what I end up doing. But one thing is I'd probably do back before shoulders, your rear delts will probably still be fatigued... just an idea

Hoffdogg
06-09-08, 12:33 pm
BTW, I had my cheat meal Sunday night. I had enough Taco Bell to kill a small human......It was incredible.TACO BELL!!!! Damn that sounds good. I did tacos last night, big ass home made ones...but I killed about 6 of them!

Malloy1344
06-09-08, 12:46 pm
Excellent back day..similar to what I like doin actually. I just dont like rev grip pd's..my little girl wrists cant hang with it, LOL.

Great chest day too...heavy ass incline presses before flatbench huh? A method to your madness I presume? ;)

good stuff Malloy. Thanks for poppin in my journey too..always nice to see you stop on by.

Method? Perhaps...LOL. My upper chest needs more size. Gotta focus more on incline pressing first. thanks Toni!

keep rocking...heavy stuff going on

i like that split!!

Thanks Grant, Much appreciated!

Jimbo, good workouts mayne... I feel ya on the bench day. Got my max week comin' up this week... so we'll see what I end up doing. But one thing is I'd probably do back before shoulders, your rear delts will probably still be fatigued... just an idea

I thought about that too, but I Don't want to do delts on Friday, and then do chest Sunday. Chest has to be sunday too....I meet up with one of my friends for it. I think i'll be ok, my rear delts don't fatigue too easy.

TACO BELL!!!! Damn that sounds good. I did tacos last night, big ass home made ones...but I killed about 6 of them!
Dude, I don't even want to tell you how much I ate...LOL

Rexor91
06-09-08, 12:57 pm
True that, if you dont do a whole lot of high row stuff for back it wont matter much either way. Good call

Rexor91
06-09-08, 12:58 pm
Shit dude, my last trip to the bell landed me about 2500 cals in one damn meal. I about shit myself when I added it all up

Enforcer
06-09-08, 1:07 pm
I am a huge fan of Chipotle- never have been to Taco Bell. I usally get two burritos- fuckin over 2000 calories right there but damn is it good. Such a great cheat meal. Haven't had it in a while tho-might have to hit it up but have only 1 burrito now that I'm cutting lol.

Malloy1344
06-09-08, 1:30 pm
Shit dude, my last trip to the bell landed me about 2500 cals in one damn meal. I about shit myself when I added it all up

Dude I was well over 3000 calories I think, LOL.

I am a huge fan of Chipotle- never have been to Taco Bell. I usally get two burritos- fuckin over 2000 calories right there but damn is it good. Such a great cheat meal. Haven't had it in a while tho-might have to hit it up but have only 1 burrito now that I'm cutting lol.

Haha, bro I love Chipolte. Their Burrittos are incredible....I'm also a huge fan of La Granja......smother that steak and rice in hot sauce.....delicious.

Enforcer
06-09-08, 1:39 pm
Dude I was well over 3000 calories I think, LOL.

Haha, bro I love Chipolte. Their Burrittos are incredible....I'm also a huge fan of La Granja......smother that steak and rice in hot sauce.....delicious.

Ok now I'm hungry as shit. Saturday cheat meal- Chipotle here I come

Rexor91
06-09-08, 2:02 pm
Good hell man, what did you eat? I had 3 burritos and 4 tacos lol

Malloy1344
06-09-08, 2:19 pm
Ok now I'm hungry as shit. Saturday cheat meal- Chipotle here I come
Enjoy it bro!

Good hell man, what did you eat? I had 3 burritos and 4 tacos lol

2 chicken Baja Chalupas, a hard taco, a Cheesy Gordita Crunch and a Chicken Quesadilla :)

Rexor91
06-09-08, 2:21 pm
Enjoy it bro!

2 chicken Baja Chalupas, a hard taco, a Cheesy Gordita Crunch and a Chicken Quesadilla :)

lmao, complete with shit eating grin

Malloy1344
06-09-08, 2:52 pm
lmao, complete with shit eating grin

lmao, damn right. I was in a coma for 2 hours after eating it.

Rexor91
06-09-08, 4:01 pm
lmao, damn right. I was in a coma for 2 hours after eating it.

God I bet. I felt it for 2 days after I ate that

LittleMan55
06-09-08, 5:35 pm
That looked like 2 great work outs you had Jim. T-Bar the ole skool way are one of the funnest exercises there is! Chest work looked solid too!

New split looks great too!

I dont know what to say about the cheat other than CONGRATULATIONS!! Its no easy task eating enough Taco Bell to make most average adults cringe. Sounds like you did a fantastic job!

B Con
06-09-08, 8:38 pm
Excellent work here as always...destroying the back (CHECK); Destroying the chest (Double Check); Killing Taco Bell (TRIPLE CHECK) haha

If I had enough Taco Bell to kill a small human.. I am sure I would be shitting a small human as well... haha taco hell ... very nicely done.

Like the new split... I know you will dismantle that as well !

eblnyc
06-09-08, 8:48 pm
mr volume still killing shit..i love it..ill bet you made a "run to the toliet" after all that taco bell...

Pizzalamp
06-09-08, 11:42 pm
mr volume still killing shit..i love it..ill bet you made a "run to the toliet" after all that taco bell...

haha

Malloy1344
06-10-08, 9:01 am
God I bet. I felt it for 2 days after I ate that
Hahaha, dude i seriously felt great..

That looked like 2 great work outs you had Jim. T-Bar the ole skool way are one of the funnest exercises there is! Chest work looked solid too!

New split looks great too!

I dont know what to say about the cheat other than CONGRATULATIONS!! Its no easy task eating enough Taco Bell to make most average adults cringe. Sounds like you did a fantastic job!
Hahaha thanks bro!! JAilhouse T-bars are definitely one of my favorites. I don't do them enough......

Excellent work here as always...destroying the back (CHECK); Destroying the chest (Double Check); Killing Taco Bell (TRIPLE CHECK) haha

If I had enough Taco Bell to kill a small human.. I am sure I would be shitting a small human as well... haha taco hell ... very nicely done.

Like the new split... I know you will dismantle that as well !
Thanks! The new split isn't much different, I just moved the smaller body parts around a bit to allow more recovery.

haha

Surprisngly I was ok........Nothing out of the normal....Which shocked me. I thought I'd be on the toilet dying, but I was fine. LOL

ghost
06-10-08, 9:02 am
Jim. how ya doin brother??? get very far in GTA? hahaha. i love that fuckin game man. you need to get your fucking internet fixed so we can play the multiplayer.

Malloy1344
06-10-08, 9:07 am
Legs last night while the whole Level 5 crew was hitting chest....

Leg Press: 6 sets x 20-6 reps. 10pps x 6 for last
Hack Squats: 5 sets, 3pps x 10, 3pps/quarter x 6, 4pps x 4
Squats: 3 x 12-8 reps
Standing Leg Curl: 4 x 12-10 reps
Laying Leg Curl: 3 x 10-12 reps

Hack Calve Raise: 6 sets x 20-12 reps

My legs are in agony today. I haven't done heavy leg presses in a long time. Squats felt like a truck on my back by time I got to them. Tons of fun.

Did my 30 minutes of cardio this morning.

Malloy1344
06-10-08, 9:07 am
Jim. how ya doin brother??? get very far in GTA? hahaha. i love that fuckin game man. you need to get your fucking internet fixed so we can play the multiplayer.

Ive been slacking dude, I have been playing Army of Two. I gotta get my GTA goin again ASAP.

Big Wides
06-10-08, 9:11 am
Nice wheel session Jim, strong hacks and doing squats in the middle of the session is a nice test.....how'd you like those hack calf raises?

LittleMan55
06-10-08, 9:15 am
Great leg day Jim! 20 plates total is super fun on leg press isnt it?!?! Those hacks look strong too.

Malloy1344
06-10-08, 9:19 am
Nice wheel session Jim, strong hacks and doing squats in the middle of the session is a nice test.....how'd you like those hack calf raises?
Thanks big man. The Squats in the middle was a true test of my endurance. Not so much there with the zero carb thing. Still got the job done though and fried the legs..The Hack calve raises were a nice switch.....felt some good burn.

Great leg day Jim! 20 plates total is super fun on leg press isnt it?!?! Those hacks look strong too.

Oh very fun, It's even more fun unloading them all. Hahaha

IRBS
06-10-08, 9:23 am
Nice wheel work Jim.

ghost
06-10-08, 9:26 am
Ive been slacking dude, I have been playing Army of Two. I gotta get my GTA goin again ASAP.

army of two was ok... im not a huge fan of over the shoulder views.... i like FPS.

Malloy1344
06-10-08, 9:32 am
Nice wheel work Jim.
Thanks bro!

army of two was ok... im not a huge fan of over the shoulder views.... i like FPS.
I like those games. I was a Gears of War addict. I cannot wait until the new one in November.

ghost
06-10-08, 9:43 am
gears of war was OK... nothing too fantastic. i cant wait for Battlefield Bad Company to come out.

Malloy1344
06-10-08, 10:58 am
gears of war was OK... nothing too fantastic. i cant wait for Battlefield Bad Company to come out.

Gears = best game ever.

ghost
06-10-08, 11:00 am
Gears = best game ever.

yeah, if you suck at fps games... hahahahahaha

Malloy1344
06-10-08, 11:05 am
yeah, if you suck at fps games... hahahahahaha

I know you just didn't go there.......

LOL

ghost
06-10-08, 11:06 am
I know you just didn't go there.......

LOL

yeah, i really did... i would challenge you to a COD match, but conveniently your internet isnt working. hmmmmm, coincidence? lol

Malloy1344
06-10-08, 11:09 am
yeah, i really did... i would challenge you to a COD match, but conveniently your internet isnt working. hmmmmm, coincidence? lol

oh wow! Calling me out at COD? Someone has a death wish. :)

LMAO

ghost
06-10-08, 11:13 am
oh wow! Calling me out at COD? Someone has a death wish. :)

LMAO

LETS DO THIS SHIT!

go watch this... hilarious.
http://www.killsometime.com/video/Video.asp?ID=1226

and thank Digitalbeast for the link. lol.

Malloy1344
06-10-08, 11:15 am
LETS DO THIS SHIT!

go watch this... hilarious.
http://www.killsometime.com/video/Video.asp?ID=1226

and thank Digitalbeast for the link. lol.

haha...

Work server won't let me see :(

Stupid blocking..

ghost
06-10-08, 11:16 am
haha...

Work server won't let me see :(

Stupid blocking..

damnit man.

Rexor91
06-10-08, 12:27 pm
Wont work for me either, what is it? lol

Hoffdogg
06-10-08, 12:38 pm
I liked Gears too! Playing Army of Two now, it's OK...

I have just started really getting into FPS, but loving them!

ghost
06-10-08, 1:10 pm
I liked Gears too! Playing Army of Two now, it's OK...

I have just started really getting into FPS, but loving them!

gears was alright..... army of two was ok.... COD fucking OWNS, gta fucking OWNS, Battlefield Bad Company fucking OWNS... recognize bitches. lol.

Rexor91
06-10-08, 1:18 pm
Gears was ok, beat it in like 5 hours the 1st time I played it and never touched it agian.... I was dissapointed with Army of 2 big time... COD still rules this school, and gta is just addicting

ghost
06-10-08, 1:18 pm
Gears was ok, beat it in like 5 hours the 1st time I played it and never touched it agian.... I was dissapointed with Army of 2 big time... COD still rules this school, and gta is just addicting

finally, a follower.

Young&Hungry
06-10-08, 2:08 pm
...am I the only one here still playing Nintendo 64 and Sega Genesis?

ghost
06-10-08, 2:10 pm
...am I the only one here still playing Nintendo 64 and Sega Genesis?

lmfao. i think so.. i bet you gotta game gear too.

Rexor91
06-10-08, 2:31 pm
lmfao. i think so.. i bet you gotta game gear too.

I got a game gear, get off my nuts lol

ghost
06-10-08, 2:34 pm
I got a game gear, get off my nuts lol

I have mine too somewhere. dont use it -shrug.

Rexor91
06-10-08, 2:35 pm
I have mine too somewhere. dont use it -shrug.

mmhmm, back up off sega.... I have a dream cast too, gonna get pissed at me for that too!? :(

ghost
06-10-08, 2:37 pm
mmhmm, back up off sega.... I have a dream cast too, gonna get pissed at me for that too!? :(

ah, dream cast.... such fond memories.

Malloy1344
06-10-08, 2:46 pm
LMAO, I leave for one minute and talk ot N64 , Genesis and Game Gear come up!!! Look at the chaos.

Gears of War 2 is going to blow everything out of the water.

COD4 = the best, GTA is addictiing like crack, and Army of Two is fun to play if your playing with someone Coop. Project Gotham 4 is sick too...

I'll own anyone at Goldeneye 007 on N64 btw :)

ghost
06-10-08, 2:47 pm

making outrageous claims like this, will get your owned. lol.

Malloy1344
06-10-08, 2:47 pm
I may do a two-a-day Cardio tonight......I hit it at 7am this morning.....Thinkin about doing it again at like 7pm........

Fuck...I hate dieting...I can't wait to eat again and be strong :)

Malloy1344
06-10-08, 2:49 pm
making outrageous claims like this, will get your owned. lol.

outrageous?! I only speak the truth.

Game Rules:
Map = complex
Licensed to Kill
Turbo Mode
10 minutes

I'll own anyone!! haha

ghost
06-10-08, 2:53 pm

Game Rules:
Map = complex
Licensed to Kill
Turbo Mode
10 minutes

I'll own anyone!! haha

COD4.... knives only, map Killhouse... No Radar, Hardcore mode on.

ill fuck your shit up.

Rexor91
06-10-08, 2:53 pm
LMAO, I leave for one minute and talk ot N64 , Genesis and Game Gear come up!!! Look at the chaos.

Gears of War 2 is going to blow everything out of the water.

COD4 = the best, GTA is addictiing like crack, and Army of Two is fun to play if your playing with someone Coop. Project Gotham 4 is sick too...

I take your challenge, then challenge you to perfect dark where I will go Mr. Blonde on your ass

I may do a two-a-day Cardio tonight......I hit it at 7am this morning.....Thinkin about doing it again at like 7pm........

Fuck...I hate dieting...I can't wait to eat again and be strong :)

I know :'(.... I know

Game Rules:
Map = complex
Licensed to Kill
Turbo Mode
10 minutes

I'll own anyone!! haha

Bring that shit on, right now

Rexor91
06-10-08, 2:54 pm
Also, I have to declare myself one of the greatest No Mercy wrestlers of all time.

Hoffdogg
06-10-08, 2:54 pm
gears was alright..... army of two was ok.... COD fucking OWNS, gta fucking OWNS, Battlefield Bad Company fucking OWNS... recognize bitches. lol.

Dude I love COD!...but I do disagree with GTA I never did like those.

Rexor91
06-10-08, 2:55 pm
Dude I love COD!...but I do disagree with GTA I never did like those.

What!? Vice City it the greatest ps2 game ever.

ghost
06-10-08, 2:55 pm
usually after our ABC events, we come back to my house and play multiplayer cod4 with rules like, Pistols only for Rob... Regular guns for everyone else... .Knives only for Rob Regular weapons for everyone else... and i still win... play that fucker on my 42 inch plasma with kickass surround sound.

Hoffdogg
06-10-08, 2:57 pm
What!? Vice City it the greatest ps2 game ever.You know what I liked on PS2...BLACK...that rocked after work when I just wanted to fuck shit up.

Rexor91
06-10-08, 3:33 pm
You know what I liked on PS2...BLACK...that rocked after work when I just wanted to fuck shit up.

Never played it?

ghost
06-10-08, 3:34 pm
Never played it?

all you do is run around shooting shit, i believe.

Rexor91
06-10-08, 3:35 pm

lol, sounds exciting

Hoffdogg
06-10-08, 3:41 pm

lol, sounds exciting

Pretty much...mindless violence has it's place.

Malloy1344
06-10-08, 3:58 pm
mindless violence = awesome....

Rob I totally accept your challenge. Knives, pistols, anything! Anywhere!!!

This thread has become nothing more than a challenge thread...

Rex....I'll kick your ass at No Mercy....

Rexor91
06-10-08, 4:01 pm
mindless violence = awesome....

Rob I totally accept your challenge. Knives, pistols, anything! Anywhere!!!

This thread has become nothing more than a challenge thread...

Rex....I'll kick your ass at No Mercy....

Bring that shit right on... created players or true wrestlers?

Malloy1344
06-10-08, 4:03 pm
Bring that shit right on... created players or true wrestlers?

Either.

I'll go Ken Shamrock on your ass.

Malloy1344
06-10-08, 4:23 pm
I will never be dethroned in Mortal Kombat II or Mortal Combat: Deadly Alliance.....

Rexor91
06-10-08, 4:32 pm
Either.

I'll go Ken Shamrock on your ass.

Bro... Shamrock!? Come on... I could be Shamrock with Bubby Ray Dudley lmao

I will never be dethroned in Mortal Kombat II or Mortal Combat: Deadly Alliance.....

For sega or Super? If sega... no chance. Super, maybe... but still probably not

Malloy1344
06-10-08, 5:50 pm
Bro... Shamrock!? Come on... I could be Shamrock with Bubby Ray Dudley lmao

For sega or Super? If sega... no chance. Super, maybe... but still probably not

Super, and Deadly Alliance on PS2. I can pretty much gaurantee I won't lose at Deadly Alliance, MKII I'm good, but not as good as DL.

LOL, were so hostile!

Rexor91
06-10-08, 5:55 pm
Super, and Deadly Alliance on PS2. I can pretty much gaurantee I won't lose at Deadly Alliance, MKII I'm good, but not as good as DL.

LOL, were so hostile!

Never played that one.... maybe I could pull off an upset? lol

Malloy1344
06-11-08, 9:58 am
30 minutes cardio this morning......

Hopped on the scale......246.7. Dropped another 2lbs or so since last week. Feels great to be making progress.

Delts/traps tonight......stayed tuned!

ghost
06-11-08, 9:59 am
shit yeah man.. so i got home from work yesterday and fucked some people up on COD before hitting up the abc. lol.

Malloy1344
06-11-08, 10:00 am
shit yeah man.. so i got home from work yesterday and fucked some people up on COD before hitting up the abc. lol.

Nice! How was the ABC?

ghost
06-11-08, 10:00 am
Nice! How was the ABC?

435*2 pr on squat

Malloy1344
06-11-08, 10:02 am
435*2 pr on squat

Nice bro! congrats.....I haven't squatted heavy in a long ass time......High reps have been working better for me as of late....

Gonna try a max once I get off the diet and eat again.

Pizzalamp
06-11-08, 10:26 am
hope the week goes well for ya jim

Malloy1344
06-11-08, 10:27 am
hope the week goes well for ya jim

Same to you my friend!

Pizzalamp
06-11-08, 10:31 am
Same to you my friend!

thanks but i hope you have the better week

Malloy1344
06-12-08, 9:03 am
Delts and Traps last night......really really good session. Something is clicking because I feel very strong again. No fatigue. I'm using Storm/BCAA powder before I lift, and I think its helping. Gonna pick up some Nitro for post.

Seated Side Laterals: 5 sets, 50 x 10 on last. ( started at 25s, went up 5lbs each set)
Standing Military: 4 sets, 135 x 10 ,155 x 10, 175 x 6, 135 x 12
Seated DB Press: 3 x 15-6 reps
Side Cable Laterals: 3 x 12

Bent Over Rear DB Laterals: 4 sets x 12-10 reps. 50's on last two sets( felt GOOD!!)

DB Shrugs: 4 sets x 20-12 reps. 100 x 20, 120 x 15, 140 x 12 for 2 sets.

Something is clicking lately.....ever since Chest on sunday, I've felt better and more solid. We'll see how back goes on Friday night.

ghost
06-12-08, 9:06 am
Good job man! kicked some ass there...

oh n btw... i accept your knives challenge....
Map, Broadcast.
Pistols.... Map. District.

ill fuck your world up.

LittleMan55
06-12-08, 9:10 am
Great session Jim! Its fun when it clicks on this diet isnt it. Like hey I'm losing fat and I can move some decent weight again. Good stuff with the Standing Military too!

Malloy1344
06-12-08, 9:25 am
Good job man! kicked some ass there...

oh n btw... i accept your knives challenge....
Map, Broadcast.
Pistols.... Map. District.

ill fuck your world up.

your done....LOL...I am the COD Jedi Master..

Great session Jim! Its fun when it clicks on this diet isnt it. Like hey I'm losing fat and I can move some decent weight again. Good stuff with the Standing Military too!

Thanks bro!!

Just ordered Some Nitro and a 2nd can of Omega.....After experienting, I've discovered the best stack..

I ditched cuts....the caffeiene was fucking me up, and making me weaker cuz of the cortisol levels building.....learned the hard way...

8am - Pak and Omega
Pre - Storm
Post -2 paks Nitro

Uniliver and Natural Sterol throughout the day.

LittleMan55
06-12-08, 9:32 am
That stack is almost exactly like mine. I just started Cuts again, I did a can at the begining. It doest mess with me too much. I think because of all the coffee I drank while in school. If it does though I will definatley ditch it, no need to feel weaker.

Malloy1344
06-12-08, 9:51 am
That stack is almost exactly like mine. I just started Cuts again, I did a can at the begining. It doest mess with me too much. I think because of all the coffee I drank while in school. If it does though I will definatley ditch it, no need to feel weaker.

Yeah thats good bro! I wish I could stay on it, but I don't consume caffeine often. I never drink coffee or soda. It's a killer stack! I need more Sterol Complex tho :(

Big Wides
06-12-08, 9:55 am
real soild in the shoulders Jim....diggin the side raises. monsterous

Malloy1344
06-12-08, 10:07 am
real soild in the shoulders Jim....diggin the side raises. monsterous

Thanks Wides, They felt really good. The pre-exhaust made everything alot harder.

Toni69
06-12-08, 11:21 am
Great shoulder day...high volume and strong. Nice side laterals..5 sets is awesome and with 50's! wow. I am barely getting 35's up...just enough to have a quality 4-5 reps really...it bugs my wrists so I have to go on and off with that heavy a weight...that's actually heavy for me. Glad to hear your feeling good man and nitro paks are the best investment. I like em better than the EAA's actually. There were days where I felt kinda blah, then popped a nitro pak and I was back on track in minutes. Great supp..def keep those as a daily staple.

Malloy1344
06-12-08, 4:28 pm
Great shoulder day...high volume and strong. Nice side laterals..5 sets is awesome and with 50's! wow. I am barely getting 35's up...just enough to have a quality 4-5 reps really...it bugs my wrists so I have to go on and off with that heavy a weight...that's actually heavy for me. Glad to hear your feeling good man and nitro paks are the best investment. I like em better than the EAA's actually. There were days where I felt kinda blah, then popped a nitro pak and I was back on track in minutes. Great supp..def keep those as a daily staple.

Thanks Toni! I greatly appreciate your support. I used to have horrible trouble with laterals and my wrists. No issues anymore though. I focus on my wrist tilting down, grip the fuck out of it, and raise with the elbows. It has helped alot!

I'm very excited about my Nitro arriving!!

Pizzalamp
06-12-08, 4:34 pm
good call on cuts jim!

Malloy1344
06-12-08, 4:36 pm
good call on cuts jim!

Thanks Grant. I figured I needed a fatburner, but in reality this diet works well enough alone with the basics. I read about restricting stimulants before starting, but I had to see for myself I guess.....haha..

stimulant free is the way to be!

Rexor91
06-12-08, 4:37 pm
Doin work bro.... I've got shouldies tonight. Glad to hear someone is getting strong again. Everything has died, but squat when up ten pounds from a few weeks ago... so hell, I dont know

Sir J-Werk
06-12-08, 4:38 pm

Blastphemy! lol

Pizzalamp
06-12-08, 11:27 pm
Thanks Grant. I figured I needed a fatburner, but in reality this diet works well enough alone with the basics. I read about restricting stimulants before starting, but I had to see for myself I guess.....haha..

amen!

Malloy1344
06-16-08, 5:09 pm
I'm alive everyone.....dont worry, LOL. Mom and Dad are in town, so I've been busy. Diet is still on track, but my meal timing has been fubar at times.....

Friday = Back/Biceps

Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 5 sets x 12-6 reps. Last w/ stack
BB rows: 4 sets, 275 x 10, 315 x 7
Close Grip Cable Rows: 4 sets x 12 reps. Last set w/ stack for 12
BTN Pulldowns: 3 x 12-10 reps

Standing DB Curls : 4 sets x 10-8 reps
Straight Bar Preacer: 4 x 10-8 reps
Cable 21's: 3 sets

Sunday = Chest/Triceps

Flat Bench: 6 sets, 275 x 3, 315 x 2, 275 x 5
Flat Flyes: 3 x 12

Skullcrushers: 4 x 10-8 reps
V-bar Pressdown: 4 x 20-10 reps. Last set w/ stack for 10 with triple dropset
Cross Body DB Extensions : 3 x 10

This workout was horrible. I had no explosiveness. Everything felt heavy.....Just blah....

Cheat Meal on sunday night was 2 Big Macs and 1/2 a Pizza Hut Meat Lovers Pizza....yum!

Malloy1344
06-16-08, 8:11 pm
Good wheel session today. I took Storm out of the stack. Seems like I did better without it. Eric gave me some pointers on my squat form. I was holding the bar too far up on my traps, making me lean forward....fixed it....and got to work....

Squats: 5 sets, warmups, 365 x 2, 405 x 1, 225 x 20 < --PR reps
Single Leg Press: 4 sets x 10-6 reps 1-4pps
Leg Extensions: 4 sets x 20-12 reps

Laying Leg Curls: 4 x 15-10 reps
Standing DB Stiff Legs: 4 x 12-6 reps. Last w/ 130s

Seated Calve Press: 6 x 20-10 reps

Good day today. 405 felt very good and solid. Haven't hit that since I started dieting. So it felt nice..

Sir J-Werk
06-16-08, 8:17 pm
Good wheel session today. I took Storm out of the stack. Seems like I did better without it.

How so?

eblnyc
06-16-08, 8:59 pm
mr volume i see less volume here than before..what the hell? more!!!! lol

Pizzalamp
06-16-08, 11:48 pm
oh hell yeah...great cheat meal!!!

B Con
06-17-08, 12:44 am
Now thats a cheat meal... mmm Big Macs....

Great work on the workouts as well you are really killing it Jim... Great job!

Hoffdogg
06-17-08, 1:08 pm
yeah I am pretty much focused on that cheat meal too!! damn

LittleMan55
06-17-08, 1:29 pm
Great work outs bro! Cheat sounded damn good too... Actually I think mine is going to be along the same lines this week... We shall see come Sunday, but I'm predicting restraunts and no cooking for me...

Malloy1344
06-17-08, 1:45 pm
How so?
You got me bro, LOL. I've been slowly dropping shit week by week. I feel great now....I'm only on Omega, Pak, Nitro and Whey.......simple, yet effective. I want more Sterol complex tho....

mr volume i see less volume here than before..what the hell? more!!!! lol
LOL, I know...I was beat up.....back off the volume a bit. don't worry, I will make up for it.

oh hell yeah...great cheat meal!!!
Haha, thanks Grant! It felt soooo good..

Now thats a cheat meal... mmm Big Macs....

Great work on the workouts as well you are really killing it Jim... Great job!
Thanks bro, tryin my best. Dieting has been hard mentaly, but I'm getting past the hurdles.

yeah I am pretty much focused on that cheat meal too!! damn
It was incredible Sean, LOL.

Great work outs bro! Cheat sounded damn good too... Actually I think mine is going to be along the same lines this week... We shall see come Sunday, but I'm predicting restraunts and no cooking for me...

Oh yeah dude, I always go out for my cheat meal. I spend all week in the kitchen, aint gonna be doin that for my cheat!

Sir J-Werk
06-17-08, 2:22 pm
You got me bro, LOL. I've been slowly dropping shit week by week. I feel great now....I'm only on Omega, Pak, Nitro and Whey.......simple, yet effective. I want more Sterol complex tho....

I feel yeah on the dropping of the supps.... Mine have been slowly falling off as I run out of then.... Wallet's a bit strapped at the moment.... I think when I get down to the nitty-gritty I'm gonna reinvent my stack again.... If only everything had 50-80 servings like ST and Storm. lol....

Malloy1344
06-19-08, 9:06 am
I feel yeah on the dropping of the supps.... Mine have been slowly falling off as I run out of then.... Wallet's a bit strapped at the moment.... I think when I get down to the nitty-gritty I'm gonna reinvent my stack again.... If only everything had 50-80 servings like ST and Storm. lol....

Haha so true bro, so true.

Malloy1344
06-19-08, 9:10 am
Last night was a solo session at a new gym. Decided to mix it up a bit. Didn't really enjoy the atmosphere......won't go back again.

Seated side DB Laterals: 5 sets x 12-10 reps (25s - 45s)
Hammer BTN Press: 4 sets x 10-4 reps ( this machine didn't feel like the one at Globo Gym, I couldn't get a good dig to push outa the hole, kept slipping.)
Standing Side Lateral Machine: 4 sets x 15-10 reps
Smith Military Press: 3 x 12
Laying Side Laterals: 2 x 10

BB Shrugs: 7 sets x 15-10 reps. up to 405 x 10, then drop 315 x 10, 225 x 12

Took it lighter than usual today. Focused on getting some pump.

Just a blah workout today. My training partner is out of town for a bit too. Must adjust to not having a spotter for a bit.

LittleMan55
06-19-08, 9:18 am
Still a solid day Jim... Not all workouts are exceptional ones... It's those that have the abillity to keep grinding and putting in the normal "solid" work that go the furtherest... but the exceptional work outs are always the most fun!

I hate getting adjusted to a new gym and it is weird to go with out a spotter! I usually go a little bit lighter and focus on the pump too, makes for some good results.

Big Wides
06-19-08, 9:53 am
still putting in killer sessions big fella, always impressed with what happens here

Malloy1344
06-19-08, 10:50 am
Still a solid day Jim... Not all workouts are exceptional ones... It's those that have the abillity to keep grinding and putting in the normal "solid" work that go the furtherest... but the exceptional work outs are always the most fun!

I hate getting adjusted to a new gym and it is weird to go with out a spotter! I usually go a little bit lighter and focus on the pump too, makes for some good results.
Very true Broc. Just gotta get the work done no matter what. I ordered two more cans of Sterol Complex....I'm excited..

still putting in killer sessions big fella, always impressed with what happens here

Doing what I can Wides. Big fella is down to 244 now. It's an official 20lb weight loss in 6 weeks. figure 2-4 more weeks on this crap, then it's time for the size to come back. I'm not gonna slack and cheat this time though, good clean calories.

B Con
06-19-08, 10:51 am
Not having a good spotter at times sucks... not having a good gym is devasting... Glad to see you worked through the workout and put in the work regardless... The main battle is consistency in lifting... Great work Jim

LittleMan55
06-19-08, 10:54 am
Sterol is good stuff... Really good stuff! I need to get some more come to think of it.

Malloy1344
06-20-08, 9:47 am
Not having a good spotter at times sucks... not having a good gym is devasting... Glad to see you worked through the workout and put in the work regardless... The main battle is consistency in lifting... Great work Jim

Thanks bro. Atmosphere is a killer sometimes. Just tryin to get the work in and pay my dues..

Sterol is good stuff... Really good stuff! I need to get some more come to think of it.

Hell yeah man, very underrated product.

Malloy1344
06-20-08, 9:48 am
35 minutes on the dreadmill today. 4.0 speed at 3.0 incline. HR = 120ish.

First time doin that thing, I usually do the eliptical, felt like a change tho. HR stated at or under 120 which is good for Keto from what I hear....

Back/Biceps tonight, don't have a belt, so heavy rowing and pulls aren't gonna happen. Might be a high volume night tonight.

ghost
06-20-08, 11:53 am
niiice. who says you need a belt to pull heavy?

Malloy1344
06-20-08, 1:02 pm
niiice. who says you need a belt to pull heavy?

I can't do anything over 250 on BB Rows or 365 on deads without a belt. I have a bad lowerback and not having the support tweaks it out alot.....it sucks...

Malloy1344
06-20-08, 1:04 pm
Well Here is me Week 1 before dieting :
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/Malloy1344/0112081425.jpg

Here is me in the middle of Week 6:
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/Malloy1344/progress-1.jpg

Hoffdogg
06-20-08, 1:19 pm
Looks like the Keto is working out for you!

Malloy1344
06-20-08, 1:34 pm
Looks like the Keto is working out for you!

So far so good. I'm not dead yet. So high five. Not sure how much longer I'm gonna run it. Might drop it in two weeks. That will be 8 weeks total.

Malloy1344
06-20-08, 9:48 pm
Decent session tonight. I'll take it...

Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 5 sets x 15-6 reps. Last w/ 270 for 6
Deads: 225 x 10, 315 x 10, 315 x 7, 315 x 6 < ---little rest
Low Iso Hammer Row: 4 sets, 4pps x 8 on last two
Wide Grip Cable Rows: 3 x 12-10 reps

BB Curls: 4 x 15-10 reps
Cross Body Hammers: 3 x 10
Cable Concentration Curls: 3 x 12

Good session. The deads were nice and controlled. 315 x 10 was a breeze, but I wore out fast on the nex two sets. Fail. But good day...I feel beat up

Pizzalamp
06-20-08, 11:51 pm
great photo progress jim...u def are leaner, and u def did not lose muscle

damn i need a digi camera

Malloy1344
06-23-08, 9:15 am
great photo progress jim...u def are leaner, and u def did not lose muscle

damn i need a digi camera

Thanks Grant!

Malloy1344
06-23-08, 9:18 am
Solo at Globo Gym sunday morning.

Incline Smith Bench: 6 sets, warmups, 225 x 10, 275 x 6, 315 x 3, drop 225 x 10 drop 135 x 20
Incline Hammer Press: 4 sets x 10-5 reps
Freemotion Cable Fly: 3 sets x 12 reps

Behind Head EZ Bar Extensions: 4 sets x 10-6 reps
DB Skulls: 3 x 10-12
Wide Pushdown/Close Pushdown/ Rope push down: Did like 10 sets, going back and forth between them all. No order....just pumpin blood in there.

2 weeks left on Keto, gonna buckle down and start 2 a day cardios. Gonna try to drop that extra pounds.

LittleMan55
06-23-08, 9:27 am
great job on the last 2 wo Jim! Strength is still there for sure... 270 x 6 is some hellacious weight on pull downs.

Question is... What was the cheat this week bro?

Malloy1344
06-23-08, 9:29 am
great job on the last 2 wo Jim! Strength is still there for sure... 270 x 6 is some hellacious weight on pull downs.

Question is... What was the cheat this week bro?

Destroyed some Taco Bell again. I was craving a Crunchwrap because i didn't get it last time. 3000 calories of deliciousness by the time I was done with my order. I didn't feel good. LOL But It was oh so good.

LittleMan55
06-23-08, 9:31 am
Destroyed some Taco Bell again. I was craving a Crunchwrap because i didn't get it last time. 3000 calories of deliciousness by the time I was done with my order. I didn't feel good. LOL But It was oh so good.

haha... LMAO! I think I'm going to do some fast food restraunt hoping for my last cheat... It could get a little out of controll and I'm sure it will leave me feeling like hell.

Malloy1344
06-23-08, 9:34 am
haha... LMAO! I think I'm going to do some fast food restraunt hoping for my last cheat... It could get a little out of controll and I'm sure it will leave me feeling like hell.

Haha do it up man! I had to lay on the couch and focus on breathing for like an hour. I feared my heart was going to stop. How many more weeks are you on the diet? I'm runnin another 2 I think.

LittleMan55
06-23-08, 9:37 am
Haha do it up man! I had to lay on the couch and focus on breathing for like an hour. I feared my heart was going to stop. How many more weeks are you on the diet? I'm runnin another 2 I think.

I am doing one more of full blown keto. Then another half week with some carb up days before I go to the beach so that I can look full.

I have had the cheat that made me do that. I ate the mother load of lasagna and cheesecake... Laid in the recliner for about 40 minutes stairing at the ceiling!

Big Wides
06-23-08, 10:03 am
saw your pics....diet is working very well for you Jim. laying a soild foundation for some wicked rebound growth.....keep it up

IRBS
06-23-08, 10:13 am

I am down to a Multi and Plain ole' Creatine Monohydrate...I just eat a crap load of food. Seem to be getting stronger without spending the money on supps...makes me think it is much better spent on food, LOL.

Nice work Jim. Dieting sucks...

B Con
06-23-08, 9:33 pm
Solid looking workouts. The photos look great as well.. I can tell you have leaned up and you look like you still have all your muscle as well... solid work as always!

Rexor91
06-23-08, 10:01 pm
My 2 weeks are up, 4 more weeks of dieting lol this sucks hard

Malloy1344
06-24-08, 7:51 am
saw your pics....diet is working very well for you Jim. laying a soild foundation for some wicked rebound growth.....keep it up

Thanks Wides, thats the plan. Just keepin the body guessing.

I am down to a Multi and Plain ole' Creatine Monohydrate...I just eat a crap load of food. Seem to be getting stronger without spending the money on supps...makes me think it is much better spent on food, LOL.

Nice work Jim. Dieting sucks...
Indeed it does suck, LOL. The simple supplements are all it takes. I'm discovering this more and more.

Solid looking workouts. The photos look great as well.. I can tell you have leaned up and you look like you still have all your muscle as well... solid work as always!

Thanks bro! It's been a rough journey.

My 2 weeks are up, 4 more weeks of dieting lol this sucks hard
hahahahaha......that sucks. Welcome back to hell

Malloy1344
06-24-08, 7:54 am
Did Legs last night. I was in a super pissed off mood, so it helped push my extra hard through my lifting.

Leg Press: 7 sets, warmups then on to 10pps x 10, 11pps x 8, 12pps x 6<--maybe a PR, but it was heavy and unfamiliar
Squats: 5 sets x 12-6 reps. Didn't go higher than 315..forgot to get a belt again :(
Single Leg Extensions : 3 x 10
Dual Leg Extensions: 3 x 12

Stiff Leg Deads: 4 x 12-6 reps
Hamtractor: 5 x 12-5 reps

Calf Presss: 6 x 20-10 reps

I was in an out in an hour. Really good pace....I hate everything today. I'm frustrated with my job. I desperately need out.

LittleMan55
06-24-08, 8:02 am
Great leg day Jim! 315 is comfortable without a belt... its frustrating when you cant go higher than it for fear of injury, but still a good solid weight to get some work done with. 24 plates total on leg press is HUGE... I did 22 2 weeks ago x 8 and had to lay in the floor so I can only imagine with 2 more plates would feel like.

Malloy1344
06-24-08, 1:06 pm
Great leg day Jim! 315 is comfortable without a belt... its frustrating when you cant go higher than it for fear of injury, but still a good solid weight to get some work done with. 24 plates total on leg press is HUGE... I did 22 2 weeks ago x 8 and had to lay in the floor so I can only imagine with 2 more plates would feel like.

Thanks bro. Lower back injury is my biggest fear because I hurt it awhile ago. The Leg Press was nice and solid. Good power outa the hole. It sucked unracking 24 plates, LOL.

ghost
06-24-08, 1:16 pm
i hate having to unrack that shit... ill be doing my shrugs, LAST thing i want to fucking do is un-rack all that shit.!!

Malloy1344
06-24-08, 9:43 pm
30 minutes eliptical in the AM, 30 minutes stairmaster in the PM today......all cardio. Two weeks left......gotta make some strides.

Weight = 244 today. According to the scales I've dropped about 5% Bodyfat as well.

Hoffdogg
06-24-08, 11:55 pm
30 minutes eliptical in the AM, 30 minutes stairmaster in the PM today......all cardio. Two weeks left......gotta make some strides.

Weight = 244 today. According to the scales I've dropped about 5% Bodyfat as well.

Cardio twice a day!! Damn look at you!

Roland
06-25-08, 4:04 am

Don't feel bad bro, I been eating ice cream last night and tonight at like 11PM LMAO...it's hot, gotta love some ice cream...I think I'm gonna treat myself to a nice 2 double-double In n out burgers and some fries tomorrow. LOL. If you think about it bro...it's OK to do it once in a while but not every day., it'll help you get in more calories and you;re working out hard so i'm pretty sure it's not all gonna go to fat. I've talked to some pro BB'ers at my gym and some said that on bulking they eat their first 3 meals at home(clean) and then the next 3 just hamburgers and fast food...haha.

Malloy1344
06-25-08, 9:26 am
Cardio twice a day!! Damn look at you!
I know :(.....LOL

Don't feel bad bro, I been eating ice cream last night and tonight at like 11PM LMAO...it's hot, gotta love some ice cream...I think I'm gonna treat myself to a nice 2 double-double In n out burgers and some fries tomorrow. LOL. If you think about it bro...it's OK to do it once in a while but not every day., it'll help you get in more calories and you;re working out hard so i'm pretty sure it's not all gonna go to fat. I've talked to some pro BB'ers at my gym and some said that on bulking they eat their first 3 meals at home(clean) and then the next 3 just hamburgers and fast food...haha.

Once I'm off Keto I'll be more kind to myself and snack more often for extra calories. I've been strict as hell coming into week 7. I'll tell ya, the sunday cheat meal really gives you something to look forward to...Thanks for comin by bro!

LittleMan55
06-25-08, 9:29 am

hell yeah for 2 a day cardio (thats the lack of carbs talking)! Great progress though Jim. You are right the being strict all week gives you something to look forward to on Sunday.

Big Wides
06-25-08, 12:00 pm

244.....hot damn

I soon will be hopping on that morning cardio train....not dieting just looking to shed a few

Pizzalamp
06-25-08, 7:12 pm
good job w/ the cardio jim...2xdays is fucking hard