PDA

View Full Version : Scotland Animals

WeeMan
02-18-08, 4:01 pm
I've been noticing more and more people seem to be from scotland on here (such as K-Dog) and i thought that sinse its quite a journey to get to england, let alone stay and train there, that maybe some of you lads would wanna meet for a little training and munching session (McDonalds!!!)

Get in touch lads!!

Tell us where you are!!

WeeMan

K-Dog
02-19-08, 8:10 am
yeah that's what we like to see!! well i'm pretty rammed with uni stuff for the next 6 weeks or so, but after that i'm free (in fact why am i even on here lol!). good thing abt scotland is it's farly small and all within travelling distance. where are you based WeeMan? i could definately use the encouragement cos i've been a bitch the last 2 weeks, but i'm gonna rectify that in abt half an hour... always interested to meet like minded people.

WeeMan
02-19-08, 12:52 pm
cool man im the same! im in edinburgh. look out for other scots, i kno iv seen at least two others. wot u doing at uni?

K-Dog
02-19-08, 1:27 pm
i will man, shoot them a pm and a link to this thread too... maths for my sins, but it's ok. hows the stonemasonry goin? you reckon we can get a few people together easily enough?

Universal Rep
02-19-08, 1:30 pm
Scotland? Damn. Wish Corporate would send me.

WeeMan
02-19-08, 1:35 pm
hah as alright as it can be i suppose. maaan maths, haha it took me 3 tries to pass Int1!!
i think it shouldnt be too hard to get guys together, specialy in summer.
i could ask the owner of my gym but iv just moved gyms so it'l have to wait a while i get to kno him better haha

WeeMan
02-19-08, 1:37 pm

haha PLEASE, you could set us up with a chapter :D if we had some more people...

K-Dog
02-19-08, 1:43 pm
yeah i suppose it would be... well mine's a fitness centre so that's probably a no go... could ask i suppose... so hows the new gym workin out? i'm thinkin of changing to something a bit more basic and focussed on the iron... recommend it?

K-Dog
02-19-08, 1:45 pm

haha, too funny... i'm stuck here wishin i was in the states with you brothers, that way i could stock up on the real gains for abt half the price!!

WeeMan
02-19-08, 1:53 pm
yeah i suppose it would be... well mine's a fitness centre so that's probably a no go... could ask i suppose... so hows the new gym workin out? i'm thinkin of changing to something a bit more basic and focussed on the iron... recommend it?

deffinitly!! mine is private, everyone knows everyone else so you get a lot of help and advice and alot of banter, its great! and personaly i find it easier to concentrate than in a fitness centre

BryanSmash!
07-24-08, 12:37 am
hey i'll have two weeks to kill next year and Im thinking about stopping by Edinburgh. Any good gyms up that way I could visit?

WeeMan
07-24-08, 6:59 am
hey i'll have two weeks to kill next year and Im thinking about stopping by Edinburgh. Any good gyms up that way I could visit?

Gracemount Bodybuilding Gym is the only place to go man. what time of year will it be?

BryanSmash!
07-24-08, 7:53 am
Thanks man. It'll probably be around september-october time frame.

WeeMan
07-24-08, 9:15 am
oh ok cool. let me know if you do come. its my gym so il be able to take you.

BryanSmash!
07-24-08, 4:54 pm
Cool Man, thanks. I do appreciate it.

Fullback#35
09-12-08, 10:24 am
Scotland Animals. a meet sounds shit hot to me!

Linebacker
09-14-08, 4:45 pm
Awrite !

C.Coronato
05-14-09, 12:11 pm
Whats going on Scotland. Any news flowing in the air? How about a good old ABC?

C.Coronato
08-20-09, 5:04 pm
Whats going on Scotland? How is everything out there?

C.Coronato
02-15-10, 5:35 pm
Here is your invitation:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

C.Coronato
02-10-11, 3:20 pm

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Universal Repstress
04-04-11, 9:58 am
Hey guys, Animal will be at BodyPower this year.

See here for information. Hope you can make it!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35851-BodyPower-2011-Expo-in-Birmingham-England

C.Coronato
02-03-12, 10:46 am

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Tiger
09-18-12, 11:23 am
We need some action in here, lads!

WeeMan
01-23-13, 7:33 am
We need some action in here, lads!

Not likely man, I'm in Triathlon now.

Lethall105
04-17-14, 4:32 pm
You guys are the closest to me, (Studying in Newcastle), any event happening soon? I might be able to come up at some point and train if you do it in Edinburgh!

Appollonian
04-17-14, 4:59 pm
You guys are the closest to me, (Studying in Newcastle), any event happening soon? I might be able to come up at some point and train if you do it in Edinburgh!

Tiger is the only one I've seen recently posting that's from Scotland. I'll see if I can get a hold of him.