PDA

View Full Version : Fitnessone.com

Dozer86
02-18-08, 4:11 pm
who else ordered from fitnessone.com hoping to get products in 5 business days.... massnutrition.com you order monday you get friday pretty sweet.... but i went with fitnessone because somebody said they got the new labels in.... let me know you guys how your experience with fitnessone.com has been... i dont like waiting 3 weeks for my products haha

mcr923
02-18-08, 4:49 pm
who else ordered from fitnessone.com hoping to get products in 5 business days.... massnutrition.com you order monday you get friday pretty sweet.... but i went with fitnessone because somebody said they got the new labels in.... let me know you guys how your experience with fitnessone.com has been... i dont like waiting 3 weeks for my products haha

I have been using fitnessone.com for all my supplements for the past few months, and I love it. I usually get my shipment in like 2 or 3 days, and they always have the lowest prices on the products that I use. They only thing that I can find cheaper somewhere else is Test from DPS, its a few bucks cheaper there. Other than that I think its a great place to buy from.

DreamZero
02-18-08, 5:07 pm
With them for a while, they messed up my order once (3lb tub of real gains instead of 6lb tub..) and they sent me right away another tub, a load of samples, a t-shirt and a bbing magazine. Great service, low shipping rates here in Canada(compared to US->Can shipping) and pretty damn good prices. And yes, they got new animal labels, my sparkling new can of pump is waiting until i finish the current one..

big H
02-18-08, 5:14 pm
good shipping and prices to canada? im gonna have to check them out, ive always gotten em on ebay i just buy 2 or 3 cans at a time.

kyderz
02-18-08, 5:16 pm
I love them bro.

fitnessone.com and http://mysupplementstore.com both kick ass.

mysuppstore had free shipping over 50 bucks, sometimes free shipping on ANYTHING.

It ships a bit slower, but it saves me 10-20 bucks sometimes.

Either way, I have never had a problem with fitnessone.

Must be a fluke thing, or they drew your order out of a hat and said "Let's fuck with this guy".

SteveLapy
03-12-08, 10:31 pm
I've ordered from Fitnessone a couple times and so far I love it. I make an order, and I receive my stuff the next day. Can't beat em their speed, but their shipping rates aren't the greatest.

williams_888
03-21-08, 6:21 pm
yea great shipping to canada.. i get my stuff in like 4 business days and im in toronto.

NickSP
03-21-08, 7:50 pm
I haven't used fitnessone in a while but from what I remember they had pretty good shipping, don't think I ever had any problems with them. I've just been sticking to DPS lately though, I haven't found anyone quite as good as them

jps120
04-01-08, 8:29 am
i used to use fitnessone but they pissed me off. They never screwed up my order but it took forever for them to ship it out. After a week and no package i would call and they said they were out of stock, but when i ordered it said nowhere that they were out of stock. they did this the last three times i ordered there, so i just use DPS now and always get the right stuff 3-4 business days after i order

Flash419
04-01-08, 9:36 am

I've used FitnessOne.com many times... I live in Ohio and get my packages the next day, with standard shipping. Always have good results from them.

Adrenaline Junkie
04-05-08, 2:04 am
i just made a recent order from them and its been a week and a half...
lol if i do recall, their website said 1-7 business days...
hmmm?

LegendKillerJosh
04-05-08, 11:15 am
Just make sure you order your stuff early in the morning, and it will likely be shipped out the same day. And since most of these places use UPS, it should only take 2-3 days. I like DPS since I'm in Michigan and they are Pennsylvania, it only takes 2 days to get here.

bovat
04-05-08, 11:23 am
ive been using bodybuilding.com, it too like three days for my supps, just got them today, im pumped. Its like christmass when they come in.

Massnutrition i dont like, becuase it took me like a week and a half for my supps, and ive used the site twice, and both times it took like a week and a half to two weeks.

bovat
04-05-08, 11:37 am
whats the shipping and handling and tax if theres any on fitnessone.com

purts
04-09-08, 11:55 am
I ordered from FitnessOne last week (April 3rd) and they shipped yesterday. I wonder when I'll receive it.

Off topic but is there any valid coupon code here @ the shop? I'm about to order.

Hoffdogg
04-09-08, 12:05 pm
Always BB.com, if I order early in the morning I have everything within 2-3 days. Great customer service, reliable. That means more to me than saving $10 or less and wondering where my shit is.

mikejones1
04-09-08, 12:07 pm
whats the shipping and handling and tax if theres any on fitnessone.com

i usually pay $15 all together. but i think it depends on where you live

fireman48
05-20-08, 1:17 pm
anybody have any problems getting products into Canada through customs(test, m-stak, stak(2))?

I've ordered with fitnessone before with no problems.....paks and proteins mostly. But was wondering if there are any issues with the above products, especially the test boosters or similiar type products.
(fitnessone doesnt have the animal test or omega....and I'm asuming their stak2 is actually Stak)

TheBassGuy
05-20-08, 1:25 pm
anybody have any problems getting products into Canada through customs(test, m-stak, stak(2))?

I've ordered with fitnessone before with no problems.....paks and proteins mostly. But was wondering if there are any issues with the above products, especially the test boosters or similiar type products.
(fitnessone doesnt have the animal test or omega....and I'm asuming their stak2 is actually Stak)

I use fitnessone all the time and I've never had a problem getting any products shipped to Canada. They used to have Test which my friend ordered from them on 3 separate occasions and he didn't have any problems receiving it.

Cellerator65
05-20-08, 1:51 pm
dpsnutrition.com is real good on shipping... i got my shit 2 days after i ordered. They do no ship overseas, i believe.
Massnutrition.com has free shipping over $200, but take at least a week to come in.

those are the only 2 sites i use now... yet to find a better one

JUGGERNAUT
05-20-08, 5:46 pm
Anything concerning Canada should go through canusa@gwi.net They have the only contract held with Universal. (Exclusive Distributor)

fireman48
05-20-08, 6:04 pm
would this be the same canusa that includes the musclemag and oxygen magazines under its corporate umbrella?

JUGGERNAUT
05-21-08, 9:42 am
would this be the same canusa that includes the musclemag and oxygen magazines under its corporate umbrella?

Not at all, the full name is Canusa Trading Group, they are the only ones authorized by Universal Nutrition to sell to Canada. Our fellow brother here Protein Junkie in Canada deals with them.

Hollow
05-21-08, 10:21 am

Not at all, the full name is Canusa Trading Group, they are the only ones authorized by Universal Nutrition to sell to Canada. Our fellow brother here Protein Junkie in Canada deals with them.

Hey fireman48 I deal with ProteinJunkie as mentioned by Juggernaut and he provides an outstanding service! He'll get you what you want without any hassles from customs (this only my opinion but you are playing with fire ordering through fitnessone, sooner or later you may loose your order to customs). Dealing with Canusa Trading Group...all I can say is you'd better have a lot of patiences.

knockout509
06-01-08, 3:39 pm
ive bouht from fitnessone.com twice
the first time they didnt have the whey in stock so they issued me a credit. I had to remind them 2 times about the credit tho, but other than that the prices are great and the shipping takes only 2-3 days lol

WilsDaddy
06-02-10, 7:18 pm
fitnessone.com is where its at for animal products boys, 30 beans a can, fast shipping.