PDA

View Full Version : Wrath's "Stack"

widdlewade44
02-19-08, 9:40 am
Here's a link to one of the 'Extras' from The Journey. This one is to Wrath's Supplement Plan:

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=292&section=diet

Kevin
widdlewade44

Universal Rep
02-19-08, 10:11 am
Subbed and waiting for the questions, hahaha....

Cstlfx
02-19-08, 10:25 am
Wow, thats really simple and straight forward. Although, its quite a lot. 2 paks a day, 2 cuts, 2 nitro G, 3 nitro, and a lot of livertabs.

Makes sense though, a stream of non-stop aminos through the day. Always good during a cut.

Is there a supplement plan for when he's bulking? Or does that not exist because his journey was just for the cut?

Universal Rep
02-19-08, 10:27 am
Wow, thats really simple and straight forward. Although, its quite a lot. 2 paks a day, 2 cuts, 2 nitro G, 3 nitro, and a lot of livertabs.

Makes sense though, a stream of non-stop aminos through the day. Always good during a cut.

Is there a supplement plan for when he's bulking? Or does that not exist because his journey was just for the cut?

The Journey was his prep for a contest, so no, it's not for a bulk. I'd be interested in seeing a bulking supplement program as well as a maintenance one myself...

Cstlfx
02-19-08, 10:32 am
Well, I guess Wrath is due for another Journey then! Or at least some new articles.

I just am really interested in what everyone takes. Each person always has something different, its really neat to see.

Universal Rep
02-19-08, 10:45 am
Well, I guess Wrath is due for another Journey then! Or at least some new articles.

I just am really interested in what everyone takes. Each person always has something different, its really neat to see.

For what other members are taking, check it out: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11864

Mr.Totality
02-19-08, 10:54 am
wow thats a boat load of nitro, very intriguing

Riesjs
02-19-08, 12:58 pm
The Journey was his prep for a contest, so no, it's not for a bulk. I'd be interested in seeing a bulking supplement program as well as a maintenance one myself...

x2, bulk would be pretty extensive im sure

Universal Rep
02-19-08, 1:33 pm
wow thats a boat load of nitro, very intriguing

The man understands the value of EAAs... As I do.

rhane
02-20-08, 10:57 am
Why would you drop out the protein shakes? Whats the benefit to focusing on whole foods if you assume protein=protein=protein... I mean, he's got a hell of a lot of protein to consume to be doing it only with meats and the like. Is there any reason to be doing this?

widdlewade44
02-20-08, 11:00 am
Why would you drop out the protein shakes? Whats the benefit to focusing on whole foods if you assume protein=protein=protein... I mean, he's got a hell of a lot of protein to consume to be doing it only with meats and the like. Is there any reason to be doing this?

and I am NOT a pro by any means, the whole foods would require more energy to digest and this would help to increase metabolism and burn fat, etc. as you are hardening up for a show.

Kevin
widdlewade44

rhane
02-20-08, 2:46 pm
and I am NOT a pro by any means, the whole foods would require more energy to digest and this would help to increase metabolism and burn fat, etc. as you are hardening up for a show.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Makes sense

John-TNS
02-20-08, 9:53 pm
I have searched around for Wrath's journeys or articles...Seems as if they are all over..Is there a collection somewhere besides his book I am hoping to win? Thanks

LHS Monster
02-20-08, 11:15 pm

yes u rep ya hear this we CRAVE MORE JOURNEY any hidden agenda plans for a bulking off season forearm building bonanzas in the near future???:)???

widdlewade44
02-21-08, 8:31 am
I have searched around for Wrath's journeys or articles...Seems as if they are all over..Is there a collection somewhere besides his book I am hoping to win? Thanks

In The Journey (on the main site: www.animalpak.com):

http://www.animalpak.com/journey/index.cfm

Kevin
widdlewade44

John-TNS
02-21-08, 12:53 pm
In The Journey (on the main site: www.animalpak.com):

Kevin
widdlewade44

Been lookin for just this thanks alot!

Any idea on his next Journey?

Universal Rep
02-21-08, 12:58 pm

The Journey was in the bodybuilding mags as ads, printed as posters, and yeah, on the main Animalpak.com site. It's one of the bottom links.

widdlewade44
02-21-08, 8:32 pm
Been lookin for just this thanks alot!

Any idea on his next Journey?

that's what we're here for bro.

As far as Wrath's next 'Journey'???

I do believe he may be doing a show this spring, maybe the 2008 New York Pro...

'stay tuned' I guess, lol.

Kevin
widdlewade44

RenegadeRows
05-26-08, 4:04 pm
I like how he keeps his shit simple.

Buking, I think he does nitro, pak, flex, pump, and some torrent
Cutting, he throws some cuts in the mix

If you guys have the journey book, you can see his training doesnt change much from off-season to on-season either. Neither does his diet, he just drops the carbs a bit and the cheat meals.

No BS, this dude truly represents the animal line's attitude.

Razor
05-30-09, 10:22 pm
REally cool shit and i'm actually kinda surprised it's so simple and straightforward. Once i see how Cuts works i can determine from there how much other Animal products i buy. :D Thanks for the link!

felipelpr
11-06-10, 9:04 am
I like how he keeps his shit simple.

Buking, I think he does nitro, pak, flex, pump, and some torrent
Cutting, he throws some cuts in the mix

If you guys have the journey book, you can see his training doesnt change much from off-season to on-season either. Neither does his diet, he just drops the carbs a bit and the cheat meals.

No BS, this dude truly represents the animal line's attitude.

Hey, bro! Gimme a help!
Where is his journey? I can't find it!

Ricky P
11-18-10, 8:06 am
Hey, bro! Gimme a help!
Where is his journey? I can't find it!

It's on the main AnimalPak.com page, bottom of the page there's a link.