PDA

View Full Version : The Cuts, M-Stak, Stak "Stack"

rusmuscle
02-20-08, 4:31 pm
I am currently on xfactor and activatextreme (xax), 12 days left.

I have a full jar of mstak and full jar of stak 2 that i got like a year ago and never got to it.
I also have about 30 packs of animal cuts left.

You think it would be wise to start the this animal stack now, or should i wait until im done with my xax stack?

I plan to cut after this xax stack ends, maybe animal stack will help me keep my strength and help me to 'jump start' my cut?

Tell me what you think fells.

Thank you

Littlefry
02-20-08, 8:00 pm
id say wait till after you current stack then add in the new stack and see how it goes

rusmuscle
02-20-08, 9:12 pm
thanks man

anybody else?

violator
02-21-08, 7:34 am
dude, i dont even know what those other products are.....if there not animal/ universal, we dont talk about em here, please take some time to read over the forvm rules, J-Dawg took the time to write em, its only respectful that u read em.....

Whats ur goal?
u have 3 supps that are stand alone & each has a different purpose...

cuts=fat loss
stak=strength gaining
mstak=mass gaining

it sounds like u wanna cut, so im assuming u will be dropping carbs if ur thinkin of dieting?
that means lower daily average calorie intake...now stak is a good product, ive used it with great success myself, (ohhhhh, dear me, please tell me ur over 25)...but with depleted carb intake & increased cardio even if u do take the stak, ur not gonna get ur moneys worth, its designed to support a bulking diet...

So if ur cutting, take the cuts, u can add to it with some nitro/BCAA stack, but the diet will play the important role, also remeber to drink 1.5 - 2 gallons of water a day, this will help the diuretic in cuts to take the fat off....

when u bulk, id run the two cans seperately in conssesion with a bout 1-3weeks off inbetween each can...to stack ontop i reccommend;

Mstak + pump + torrent

stak + pump/shock therapy + zma(for recovery)

if i were u(&im not), id do the mstak first to get some meat on u & then the stak so that u can really push heavy on that cycle after the Mstak one...

Good luck

oh yeah bro, consider the search function, theres about a billion threads on this same shit...

pbmiyagi91
05-29-08, 6:46 pm
ok i have 3 fresh cans of stak, m stak, and cuts and i cant decide how i wanna take them.
at first i was thinking about taking stak then m stak then cuts, but then i started wondering if i should stack two of them like m stak and stak, followed by cuts.
or stak alone, followed by cuts and m-stak.
any of your thoughts on this would be great.
thanks in advance.

knockout509
06-02-08, 4:51 pm
well this is a question id like to be answered also and people must think its not necisary to answer lol :] but really tho, should these be taken at the same time? or seperately. im currently taking pak mstak and cuts and im not sure if this is okay, or should be seperated

J-Dawg
06-03-08, 1:02 pm
What are your goals p? If we can get some insight into your diet/training and what you're looking to improve, we can help guide you better.

Universal Rep
06-03-08, 1:04 pm
Many different ways you can do it bro.. Run them separately, concurrently and in different combos. We need more info.

Enforcer
06-03-08, 1:58 pm
ok i have 3 fresh cans of stak, m stak, and cuts and i cant decide how i wanna take them.
at first i was thinking about taking stak then m stak then cuts, but then i started wondering if i should stack two of them like m stak and stak, followed by cuts.
or stak alone, followed by cuts and m-stak.
any of your thoughts on this would be great.
thanks in advance.

I am going to assume you are trying to lean out with the fact that you are using Animal Cuts. Here is how I would do it

Stak- 2 cans back to back
Cuts- 2 cans back to back
then
M-Stak- 2 cans back to back
then
Stak- 1 can
Cuts- 1 can
then
M-Stak 1 can

Make sure first and foremost your diet and training are in check

TheBassGuy
06-03-08, 2:20 pm
I am going to assume you are trying to lean out with the fact that you are using Animal Cuts. Here is how I would do it

then
then
Stak- 1 can
Cuts- 1 can
then
M-Stak 1 can

I might try this once Im a little older, looks like a good way to get absolutely shredded.

Enforcer
06-04-08, 9:46 am
I might try this once Im a little older, looks like a good way to get absolutely shredded.

Def give it a shot bro

J-Dawg
06-04-08, 10:06 am

then
then
Stak- 1 can
Cuts- 1 can
then
M-Stak 1 can

Nice way to break it down E.

RenegadeRows
06-06-08, 12:04 am
going to run 3 months of MStak+Stak+Cuts

Too much or do I need to only stick to two?

I was just going to eliminate the red pill in MStak when I do this.

Comments guys?

...and go!

simpleguy
06-06-08, 12:29 am
sure, looks ok to me... you know the old-saying, that it's all in your diet, but imo (you're cutting right?) stak and m-stak will help you maintain (or even gain) strength and maybe lbm

just be careful with m-stak, it might make you hungry... unless you go on a keto, I'd have lots of protein with this stack, but that's just me

RenegadeRows
06-06-08, 12:38 am
I hear you bro. Diet is in check. Doing Palumbos diet. 300g protein 150 fat.

BenchinBoB
06-06-08, 8:26 am
Personally i would be trying the stak and cuts together. I read a couple threads on it, and i think it sounds like an idea. Hit the m-stak hard bulk up and then cut it back down. As long as you time stak and cuts 4 hours apart they will do there jobs. Cut while keep your muscles and lifts up, just an idea

naturalguy
06-06-08, 9:33 am
Interesting combo. It should be a good stack. Let us know how it goes.

Universal Rep
06-06-08, 9:51 am

Comments guys?

...and go!

On paper, solid stack... Looks like you're really going after lean mass.

RenegadeRows
06-06-08, 11:17 am
X2 Urep.

Ive worked hard all winter and unfortunately I piled on the bad mass with the good mass. Now I want to take the bad off while preserving or possibly enhancing the good mass on Palumbo's diet and a 5 day split.

Will keep you guys updated when I am done in 3 months and have given myself a week - 2 weeks to fully gauge the effect of the stack.

Universal Rep
06-06-08, 11:17 am
X2 Urep.

Ive worked hard all winter and unfortunately I piled on the bad mass with the good mass. Now I want to take the bad off while preserving or possibly enhancing the good mass on Palumbo's diet and a 5 day split.

Will keep you guys updated when I am done in 3 months and have given myself a week - 2 weeks to fully gauge the effect of the stack.

Looking forward to it, RR...

Enforcer
06-11-08, 12:16 pm

Comments guys?

...and go!

How many total cans is that?

Nakedness
07-01-08, 3:20 am
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post, but I've reading this forum for awhile now and finally decided to go Animal. So I ordered a can of M-Stak, one of Stak and last one of Cuts.

My goal is to lower my bf % the most possible without loosing too much lean mass.

I received the 3 cans yesterday and now I kind of confused on how I can take all 3 of them.

Could someone give me some advice please.

Many Thanks,

Themostocles
07-01-08, 3:29 am
I started this same stack last Friday, and this is how I am doing it. I lift after work, so I don't want the stims from M-stak combined with my pump, so I take it about 5 hours before my w/o. You are suppose to take mstak and stak atleast 4 hours apart. I take cuts immediately upon waking, and the second dose about 5 or six hours later. Stak I take about 30mins before my w/o with my pump. -T.

Nakedness
07-01-08, 3:55 am
Many thanks for the quick reply Themostocles....

But I am still confused.... this is what I understood from your reply.

7:20 AM Awakening - Cuts

12:00 AM Before Lunch - M-Stak (with or without red pills?)

2 PM After Lunch - Cuts

5:30 PM Pre Workout - Stak

Is this more or less the way you take it?

Many thanks,

Themostocles
07-01-08, 3:59 am
I didn't mean to make it confusing, but I work a night shift, so I was trying to reverse it in my head lol.

Waking: Cuts

30mins before lunch: Mstak with red

1:30 Cuts

Pre w/o: stak

Enforcer
07-01-08, 11:19 am
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post, but I've reading this forum for awhile now and finally decided to go Animal. So I ordered a can of M-Stak, one of Stak and last one of Cuts.

My goal is to lower my bf % the most possible without loosing too much lean mass.

I received the 3 cans yesterday and now I kind of confused on how I can take all 3 of them.

Could someone give me some advice please.

Many Thanks,

Here is what I would do bro:

Animal Cuts- 1 pack upon awakening, 1 pack 30 minutes prior to training

Animal Stak- 1 pack with the meal prior to training

Animal M-Stak (no red pill)- 1 pack 45 minutes prior to training

Themostocles
07-01-08, 12:00 pm

I thought I read that you weren't suppose to take stak and mstak that close together...? -T.

basketcase
07-01-08, 12:02 pm
I thought I read that you weren't suppose to take stak and mstak that close together...? -T.

You're taking the red pill out of the M-Stak.

FWIW, I take cuts/m-stak like this:

6AM Wake - Cuts
Noon - Cuts
4PM - M-Stak
4:30 - Gym/Workout

Enforcer
07-01-08, 12:04 pm

Who told you that?

Themostocles
07-01-08, 12:09 pm
Who told you that?

Read it in one of the threads on the subject, there are so many now lol, that I couldn't tell you which one. Glad to be corrected though. Thanks Enforcer. -T.

Enforcer
07-01-08, 12:11 pm
Read it in one of the threads on the subject, there are so many now lol, that I couldn't tell you which one. Glad to be corrected though. Thanks Enforcer. -T.

No doubt bro. I have pretty much done and tried it all so I am always ready to prove the nay sayers wrong.

Nakedness
07-03-08, 10:35 am

Wow I didn't know this thread was still up for discussion...

I have been following what Themostocles suggested but I had doubts about using Cuts right after lunch.

I am still a little confused so I am going to put down exactly my schedule and how I understood I should take the different packs.

Wake up 7:20 AM Cuts
Breakfast 8:00 AM Pak
Morning Snack 10:30 AM
Lunch 12:00
Pre Workout Snack 16:30 PM Stak (Stak with food?)
17:30 PM M-Stak (without red pills?) + Cuts
18:15 PM Workout

Those there look correct to you guys?

Many thanks for all your advices and wisdom...

Naked

Enforcer
07-03-08, 10:40 am
Wow I didn't know this thread was still up for discussion...

I have been following what Themostocles suggested but I had doubts about using Cuts right after lunch.

I am still a little confused so I am going to put down exactly my schedule and how I understood I should take the different packs.

Wake up 7:20 AM Cuts
Breakfast 8:00 AM Pak
Morning Snack 10:30 AM
17:30 PM M-Stak (without red pills?) + Cuts
18:15 PM Workout

Those there look correct to you guys?

Many thanks for all your advices and wisdom...

Naked

Bro 6 hours between meals in a big no no. You need to get another 2 meals in at 2 and 4. But as for all else it looks solid bro.

Nakedness
07-03-08, 11:04 am
Bro 6 hours between meals in a big no no. You need to get another 2 meals in at 2 and 4. But as for all else it looks solid bro.

Where do you see 6 hrs between meals?

I have a protein shake right after workout and then a meal when I get home from the gym.

Enforcer
07-03-08, 11:10 am
Where do you see 6 hrs between meals?

I have a protein shake right after workout and then a meal when I get home from the gym.

Thats 6 hours am I wrong?

Nakedness
07-03-08, 11:16 am

Thats 6 hours am I wrong?

I think your wrong....

12 AM
1 PM
2 PM
3 PM
4 PM

I count 4 hours....cause I don't always eat exactly at 12:00 it more like 12:30....but its still not 6 hrs...

Wasteland
07-03-08, 11:25 am
Many thanks for the quick reply Themostocles....

But I am still confused.... this is what I understood from your reply.

7:20 AM Awakening - Cuts

12:00 AM Before Lunch - M-Stak (with or without red pills?)

2 PM After Lunch - Cuts

5:30 PM Pre Workout - Stak

Is this more or less the way you take it?

Many thanks,

When do you go to bed and are you sensitive to stims?

Enforcer
07-03-08, 11:26 am
I think your wrong....

12 AM
1 PM
2 PM
3 PM
4 PM

I count 4 hours....cause I don't always eat exactly at 12:00 it more like 12:30....but its still not 6 hrs...

Werd

Nakedness
07-03-08, 11:30 am
When do you go to bed and are you sensitive to stims?

I go to bed anywhere between 11 PM and 12 PM....and no I don't think I am sensitive to stims...I have drinking coffee (cup in the morning and another around 2 PM) while on this stack and I don't feel wired...

Why?

TheDarkHalf
07-27-08, 2:20 pm
I've read lots of posts about this and have read mixed reviews. Which is the best way to go?

I'm cutting (trying to lean out and get shredded, then start my next bulk) and my diet is definitely in check (i'm carb cycling). I'm 5'11 and currently weigh in at 196.5 - not sure of my bf, but i can tell it's gradually going down i've been losing around .5 - 1.5lb per week.

I have an unopened can of cuts and stak, but I was wondering if it's better to use m-stak instead of stak - or if it's better to use both stak and m-stak with cuts. Supplement timing is not an issue for me, I time my supplements just as well as I time my meals. If any other info is needed to advise me on my stack let me know.

npeezy
07-27-08, 6:25 pm
its better to use m-stak and cuts together rather than stak2 and cuts. save the stak2 and m-stak stack for when you are gaining...cuts and m-stak together for when you want to cut and maintain/possibly gain muscle while shredding up ;]

TheDarkHalf
07-27-08, 7:02 pm
its better to use m-stak and cuts together rather than stak2 and cuts. save the stak2 and m-stak stack for when you are gaining...cuts and m-stak together for when you want to cut and maintain/possibly gain muscle while shredding up ;]

Gotcha. I'll be sure to pick up a can of m-stak before starting my can of cuts.

Gunz1
07-28-08, 10:04 am

i agree here... i've recently become a big fan of the mstak cuts combo for cutting cycles... since you said your gonna bulk right after this one i would save the stak and run it with some animal test right after.. then , throw in another can of mstak without the cuts after my stak/test cycle... love this stak bro

stro6531
07-28-08, 11:13 am
i use the same stak when im cutting...i train in the pm so i usually stak it like this

cuts-pre/bfast and lunch
pak-bfast
flex-meal 2
mstak-45 min prior to training
pump-20 min prior to training
nitro-immediately post training
omega- with meal before bed

works great...and help retain as much muscle as possible!

TheDarkHalf
07-28-08, 12:28 pm
Nice guys. Here's what my stack is looking like so far - i'm into week 7 of the cut.

Pre Breakfast - Lipo 6x
Meal 1: Pak, Flex, Omega, Vit-D and Calcium tab, 4 uni-liver, B-complex
Meal 2: 4 uni-liver, B-Complex
Meal 3: 4 uni-liver, B-complex
45 mins before meal 4 - Lipo 6x
Meal 4: 4 uni-liver, B-complex
30 mins PreWO- 4 GH Max and 4 Ripped Fast
15-20 mins PreWO- ST
Intraworkout - EAA Stack, Storm, Glutamine
PostWO - 1/2 serving torrent, 1/2 serving hard fast (playin mad scientist here)
Meal 5: 4 uni-liver
Pre-Bed Supps - ZMA, Nocturnabol, 2 GH Max,
Meal 6: Casein shake as I crawl into bed with 4 uni-liver

I also sip on 4 servings of EAA stack all day long. I'm thinking of adding m-stak, cuts, and NOX3. Cuts will obviously replace lipo 6x when I finish it off, and from what i've been reading about NOX3 sounds like it would be a great addition (take 3 upon waking and 3 before bed), especially combined with M-stak. Not to worried about stims, my body handles them very well. And of course, the m-stak 45mins pre WO would be a great addition as well. I may also move flex to meal two, and omega to meal 6.

Does this sounds like a solid plan? I feel pretty good about this stack, just want to get some other views and opinions.

stro6531
07-28-08, 12:32 pm
Nice guys. Here's what my stack is looking like so far - i'm into week 7 of the cut.

Pre Breakfast - Lipo 6x
15-20 mins PreWO- ST

I also sip on 4 servings of EAA stack all day long. I'm thinking of adding m-stak, cuts, and NOX3. Cuts will obviously replace lipo 6x when I finish it off, and from what i've been reading about NOX3 sounds like it would be a great addition (take 3 upon waking and 3 before bed), especially combined with M-stak. Not to worried about stims, my body handles them very well. And of course, the m-stak 45mins pre WO would be a great addition as well. I may also move flex to meal two, and omega to meal 6.

Does this sounds like a solid plan? I feel pretty good about this stack, just want to get some other views and opinions.

ive used lipo6 personally i got better results from the cuts... cause the lipo is just a thermogenic the cuts have thermogenics, dieretic, and thyroid control....its pretty good stuff

TheDarkHalf
07-28-08, 12:36 pm
ive used lipo6 personally i got better results from the cuts... cause the lipo is just a thermogenic the cuts have thermogenics, dieretic, and thyroid control....its pretty good stuff

Good to know. I also have a bottle of supercuts 3 and herbal thermo stack that I was thinking about trying out sometime as well. Might try this first before cuts, just because I have them and want to use them. Plus, I like playing mad scientist.

Enforcer
07-28-08, 1:16 pm
I've read lots of posts about this and have read mixed reviews. Which is the best way to go?

I'm cutting (trying to lean out and get shredded, then start my next bulk) and my diet is definitely in check (i'm carb cycling). I'm 5'11 and currently weigh in at 196.5 - not sure of my bf, but i can tell it's gradually going down i've been losing around .5 - 1.5lb per week.

I have an unopened can of cuts and stak, but I was wondering if it's better to use m-stak instead of stak - or if it's better to use both stak and m-stak with cuts. Supplement timing is not an issue for me, I time my supplements just as well as I time my meals. If any other info is needed to advise me on my stack let me know.

Animal Cuts- 2 cans back to back
with
Animal Stak- 2 cans back to back
followed up by
Animal M-Stak- 1 can

npeezy
07-28-08, 1:25 pm

Pre Breakfast - Lipo 6x
15-20 mins PreWO- ST

i would drop the shitty lipo6 and DEFINITELY add cuts and m-stak to your regimen.

and yes, i agree that you should move omega to your last meal. i take my omega pak at my last meal bc since it is naturally an anti-inflammatory you dont want it anywhere near your workout otherwise you will be sort of contradicting your body when you tear it down hitting the weight...do you know what i mean?

drinking eaas in your water all day long is a very good idea on a cut OR a bulk...i do the same along with some bcaas

TheDarkHalf
07-28-08, 1:35 pm

Animal Cuts- 2 cans back to back
with
Animal Stak- 2 cans back to back
followed up by
Animal M-Stak- 1 can

I know what all of these products do, care to explain the logic here? You're the first person to recommend that I use stak and cuts together - just wanna hear your take on why.

Also, when you follow up with the m-stak are you dropping cuts?

TheDarkHalf
07-28-08, 1:41 pm
i would drop the shitty lipo6 and DEFINITELY add cuts and m-stak to your regimen.

and yes, i agree that you should move omega to your last meal. i take my omega pak at my last meal bc since it is naturally an anti-inflammatory you dont want it anywhere near your workout otherwise you will be sort of contradicting your body when you tear it down hitting the weight...do you know what i mean?

drinking eaas in your water all day long is a very good idea on a cut OR a bulk...i do the same along with some bcaas

Ten four. I'm not actually taking Animal Omega as of yet, I do have an unopened can. I've been supplementing with a 369 omega supp that I would take at meals where I had no fatty source. But i will definitely take Animal Omega with my last meal. And I agree about the EAAs - seems to be a good way to promote more LBM and keep your body anabolic.

TheDarkHalf
07-29-08, 10:26 am
I know what all of these products do, care to explain the logic here? You're the first person to recommend that I use stak and cuts together - just wanna hear your take on why.

Also, when you follow up with the m-stak are you dropping cuts?

bump.

AlphaBrass01
03-17-09, 8:05 am
Hey. I'm looking at trying this stack (Cuts, Stak, M-Stak) to really build some lean mass, but I've got a lot of time before I finish running my current stack (not Animal), so I figured I'd get some advice ahead of time.

With my work schedule, the only time I can train is really early in the morning. I wake up around 4:30 and hit the gym at about 5:00. What would be your suggested timing for taking these three?

TheDarkHalf
03-17-09, 11:33 am
Hey. I'm looking at trying this stack (Cuts, Stak, M-Stak) to really build some lean mass, but I've got a lot of time before I finish running my current stack (not Animal), so I figured I'd get some advice ahead of time.

With my work schedule, the only time I can train is really early in the morning. I wake up around 4:30 and hit the gym at about 5:00. What would be your suggested timing for taking these three?

Well you don't necessarily have to take m-stak before your workout, and the same thing goes with stak as well. But I would definitely take cuts before your workout, the minute your feet hit the floor. Stak and M-Stak should be staggered - try to take them 3-4 hours a part.

AlphaBrass01
03-17-09, 11:35 am
So you'd definitely take Cuts pre-? I was thinking about taking the M-Stak first thing, then hitting the gym, taking Cuts post and then later before lunch, and then adding Stak before dinner.

TheDarkHalf
03-17-09, 11:51 am
So you'd definitely take Cuts pre-? I was thinking about taking the M-Stak first thing, then hitting the gym, taking Cuts post and then later before lunch, and then adding Stak before dinner.

Yea man you are supposed to take cuts upon waking, and then again later in the day. I would take M-stak after you workout, but earlier in the day so you can get plenty of meals in after you take it. You can even take Stak before bed since it is a non-stimulant.

AlphaBrass01
03-17-09, 8:54 pm
So it would be alright to take Cuts first thing, M-Stak post workout, Cuts before lunch, and then Stak with dinner. That sounds pretty good.

TheDarkHalf
03-17-09, 11:38 pm
So it would be alright to take Cuts first thing, M-Stak post workout, Cuts before lunch, and then Stak with dinner. That sounds pretty good.

Yep, that would work. If you want to double up on the stims pre workout, take the red pill from m-stak with your cuts - and take the rest of the m-stak after your workout.

Good luck.

AlphaBrass01
03-24-09, 8:48 pm
Yep, that would work. If you want to double up on the stims pre workout, take the red pill from m-stak with your cuts - and take the rest of the m-stak after your workout.

Good luck.

Alright. Here's another question. I've gotten to really like using a certain pre-workout powder. I'm planning on taking Storm during the stack we've been discussing. Would drinking a serving of Storm along with Cuts and possibly the red pill from M-Stak give the same type of effect, since it would combine the stims from the two packs and the NO boost in the Storm? Let me know what your thoughts would be on pre-workout with this.

hosedragger
07-18-09, 11:43 pm
I think this is the best thread to post this in.

How is this plan:

wake up - Cuts
6 hours later - Cuts
Pre Workout - M-Stak
Post Workout - Nitro
Post W/O Meal - Pak
Bed - ZMA

I also add some flaxseed oil, and some eaa though out the day with my meals.

I work days and nights so time of day changes, but are the intervals ok??
Thanks Im starting this stack tomorrow!!!!

TheDarkHalf
07-19-09, 1:07 am
Alright. Here's another question. I've gotten to really like using a certain pre-workout powder. I'm planning on taking Storm during the stack we've been discussing. Would drinking a serving of Storm along with Cuts and possibly the red pill from M-Stak give the same type of effect, since it would combine the stims from the two packs and the NO boost in the Storm? Let me know what your thoughts would be on pre-workout with this.

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. There is no NO boost in storm. So it should be just fine.

I think this is the best thread to post this in.

How is this plan:

wake up - Cuts
6 hours later - Cuts
Pre Workout - M-Stak
Post Workout - Nitro
Post W/O Meal - Pak
Bed - ZMA

I also add some flaxseed oil, and some eaa though out the day with my meals.

I work days and nights so time of day changes, but are the intervals ok??
Thanks Im starting this stack tomorrow!!!!

Yea man looks fine just do what's convenient for you

JamesRange62
11-07-09, 10:16 pm
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what are the advantages of stacking M-stak with Cuts?

If M-stak is for "hardgainers" and basically a bulking supplement, wouldn't Cuts just negate yours gains. It seems like stacking them together would be counterproductive.

Animal Rep
12-21-09, 3:29 pm
If you are on a very strict diet, it will help preserve the lean mass while your dieting down.

civiclsi15
04-12-10, 9:40 am
I am also thinking of doing the following

First two weeks
Wake up 7:10AM - Cuts
Breakfast 7:45AM - PAK
Apple snack 9:30AM
Before Lunch 12:10PM - Cuts
Lunch 1:00PM
Snack - 4:30PM egg or small tuna can
Pre-Work Out 5:15PM - Mstak downed with some high protein shake

On the Third (last week of mstak and cuts) week I want to also introduce stak and PM then carry on with stak and pm for a further two weeks, so i ll overlap the two stacks for just one week. is this ok ? am 26yr and I train extensively for around 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours and up to 5 to 6 times a week. Is there a better way to stak this ? I've done the mstak / pak / cuts combo for cutting and its great but wanted to add something extra :) am trying to maintain mass maybe slightly increased but main priority is to get shredded and totally ripped by summer and I have 2-3 months to do this. :) so any help would be appreciated.

C.Coronato
04-22-10, 10:09 am
Sounds good to me, if it worked for you before, then it should work again for sure. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

civiclsi15
04-27-10, 7:33 am
Sounds good to me, if it worked for you before, then it should work again for sure. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

I still help on when do I actually take the stak in my current stak... this is my plan but the stacks seem to close is that any issue?

07:15 Animal Cuts
07:50 Breakfast= Wholegrain toast + protein shake
09:30 Apple snack + Animal Pak
10:30 2x Weetabix dry
11:45 Animal Cuts without red pill
13:00 Lunch= usually boiled or grilled chicken with wholegrain rice
16:00 Animal Mstak take out red pill
17:40 STAK add mstak red pill
18:10 Start Training {average time}
21:00 Finish Training {average time}
21:30 Dinner usually baked fish if not grilled chicken
22:50 Animal PM