PDA

View Full Version : The Arnold Classic - Columbus ABC... Now Official

G Diesel
02-26-08, 1:26 pm
It is official. On Saturday, March 1, 2008 after The Cage shuts down and the expo closes, we'll be holding the 1st Annual Arnold Weekend ABC in association with Fury317 and the Columbus chapter of the Animal Barbell Club. We'll have the gym after hours, open exclusively for us and our event. Training first with a Q & A to follow.

9 E Long St, Columbus OH

Time: 8pm

Cost: Free to all Forvm/ABC members. Let em know at the front desk that you represent Animal by wearing your favorite Animal t-shirt and you're good to go.

So now that you know the deal, who is gonna be there? State your intent to attend here. Peace, G

Brutus_515
02-26-08, 1:29 pm
Pretty sweet man looking forward to it!

Big Wides
02-26-08, 1:30 pm
count me in

Mastrcruse
02-26-08, 1:31 pm
DAMN! I was planning on coming and meeting fellow Animals but I'll be home (toledo) helping my mom recover from Surgery/Kemo.

Post pics if anyone takes em'...I haven't missed the Arnold in 4 years. I'll make the next ABC

spaceclown
02-26-08, 1:40 pm
I attending the men's finals so I won't make it :( I really wanted to go.

ghost
02-26-08, 1:41 pm
HELL YES~! i cannot wait for this!!!!!!!!!

Rexor91
02-26-08, 1:51 pm
I'll be there.... pretty pumped for it. Then gonna slam some grub and watch the UFC fight!

Rexor91
02-26-08, 1:51 pm
I attending the men's finals so I won't make it :( I really wanted to go.

Lucky bastard... trade one awesome event for another lol

deanna7272
02-26-08, 1:54 pm
I'll be there... Bringing Sarah too (she doesn't post on here, but is a "member"...lol)

Big Wides
02-26-08, 1:57 pm
I'll be there.... pretty pumped for it. Then gonna slam some grub and watch the UFC fight!

i second the slamming of grub.....always up for some sort of food

Rexor91
02-26-08, 2:03 pm
i second the slamming of grub.....always up for some sort of food

There is an awesome mongolian BBQ place there with a giant hibachi grill we hit up last year, would be perfect

norrim1
02-26-08, 2:04 pm
I'll be there G, wouldn't miss it!

naturalguy
02-26-08, 2:05 pm
There is an awesome mongolian BBQ place there with a giant hibachi grill we hit up last year, would be perfect

I love that place, only problem is it's usually a long wait

B Con
02-26-08, 2:10 pm
I'll be there looking to lift with some fellow animals... G u down for any chest?

Rexor91
02-26-08, 2:11 pm
I love that place, only problem is it's usually a long wait

It was completly empty last year. Most everyone will be at the finals, at the fight, or at the bars watching the fight.... which means more MEAT for me lmao

B Con
02-26-08, 2:13 pm
It was completly empty last year. Most everyone will be at the finals, at the fight, or at the bars watching the fight.... which means more MEAT for me lmao

Where is it located? I haven't ever been to Ohio so this food sounds good...

naturalguy
02-26-08, 2:15 pm

That was my problem, I went there after the finals and it was packed

RooRooTJ
02-26-08, 2:16 pm
Me and the Cleveland Boys are down. Intense Red Head and bvv924 will be there.

spaceclown
02-26-08, 2:21 pm
Lucky bastard... trade one awesome event for another lol

I know. I missed the finals last year and wasn't going to this year. Damn it though I wanted to workout with the Animals though very bad. This is a tuff ass decision.

Rexor91
02-26-08, 2:24 pm
I know. I missed the finals last year and wasn't going to this year. Damn it though I wanted to workout with the Animals though very bad. This is a tuff ass decision.

I've never made it to the finals.. just cant bring myself to spend $300 on tickets lol, been to the prejudging though... that was awesome

Rexor91
02-26-08, 2:25 pm
That was my problem, I went there after the finals and it was packed

Oh shit, I bet lol

born0withno0soul
this will be a great abc event but i cant believe your having it during the mens finals. i would have to say i wouldnt fly that far to miss the finals. so i will have to miss it. it would be great if the cage would come to the olympia in vegas because i will be there

Rexor91
Where is it located? I haven't ever been to Ohio so this food sounds good...

It's just a couple blocks away from the convention center

Rexor91
02-26-08, 2:26 pm
this will be a great abc event but i cant believe your having it during the mens finals. i would have to say i wouldnt fly that far to miss the finals. so i will have to miss it. it would be great if the cage would come to the olympia in vegas because i will be there

That would be awesome, I'm goin' for the 1st time this year... but that's what makes the Cage.... "The Cage" at the Arnold!

naturalguy
02-26-08, 2:30 pm

I am in the same boat. Going to have to figure something out as I want to attend both

Maharg
02-26-08, 2:31 pm
So freaking happy, i will be there rocking out my Red shirt after wearing the yellow all day.

Rexor91
02-26-08, 2:33 pm
I am in the same boat. Going to have to figure something out as I want to attend both

I wish they had one Friday night too... just because there is alot less going on Friday night

Brutus_515
02-26-08, 2:33 pm
Whats going on at noon?.....isnt there something specificlly at that time..

jer
02-26-08, 2:45 pm
During the mens Finals?!?!

I know that it was probably tough to set all this up, but was this the best time?

I would love to do both, but I already got my tickets to the Finals.

Rexor91
02-26-08, 3:04 pm
Whats going on at noon?.....isnt there something specificlly at that time..

I think that's the sea of yellow at the cage....?

Brutus_515
02-26-08, 3:12 pm
I think that's the sea of yellow at the cage....?

Well I take it we are both confused now!

Universal Rep
02-26-08, 3:14 pm
Here's the latest promo that'll take place at the exclusive ABC/Forvm event in The Cage on Saturday, 12pm-1pm: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=305224#post305224

Reacher34
02-26-08, 3:14 pm
ATL will be in tha house!

Fury317
02-26-08, 3:15 pm
It was a privledge to help set this up. You know Ill be there with my boys! Cant wait! 4 days baby!

Fury317
02-26-08, 3:19 pm

I tried setting up a reservation for all of us but they said they are going to be slammed that night....just a heads up...

shortstack
02-26-08, 3:49 pm
I'll be there for sure. I don't have tickets for the finals, but if I had bought some I'd miss it for a chance to work out even in close proximity to these guys. Unless I'm really lucky and win some.

G Diesel
02-26-08, 3:53 pm
It was a privledge to help set this up. You know Ill be there with my boys! Cant wait! 4 days baby!

You were huge huge in finally nailing this one down... Thanks for the help bro. See you and the C-Bus boys there. Peace, G

LittleMan55
02-26-08, 3:58 pm
I'm in, cuz yoheads the trainging partner and it's chest day. What better way to spend it than with all the other Animals!!!

J-Dawg
02-26-08, 3:58 pm

Fury, thanks for going the extra mile to help get this underway.

Pizzalamp
02-26-08, 4:01 pm
i will be there

Universal Rep
02-26-08, 4:03 pm
Here's the latest promo that'll take place at the exclusive ABC/Forvm event in The Cage on Saturday, 12pm-1pm: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=305224#post305224

Check it out. The promo has grown.

jer
02-26-08, 4:28 pm

Let me know what kinda magic you can work. Maybe some kind of cloning so you can do both?

I may just try and see if some peeps want to hit up a workout before the Finals, those that are going that is. I know there will be plenty of cats that will be attending the finals that would still love to lift as a crew.

Elite
02-26-08, 4:32 pm
Yea, i'll def be showing my face for some training & the Q&A. Will also be losing my ABC virginity, woot!

Mr.Totality
02-26-08, 4:45 pm
having a gym after hours is friggin sweet, sucks I wont be able to make it

Rexor91
02-26-08, 4:47 pm
I tried setting up a reservation for all of us but they said they are going to be slammed that night....just a heads up...

Yeah, it'll be packed out after the finals and a little before the fight... but we finish up with the ABC just in the right little window it seems like. Hell, I hope so anyways.... think positive damn it! lol

G Diesel
02-26-08, 4:55 pm
Yeah, it'll be packed out after the finals and a little before the fight... but we finish up with the ABC just in the right little window it seems like. Hell, I hope so anyways.... think positive damn it! lol

Sounds good to me brother... The power of positive thought. Peace, G

Fury317
02-26-08, 5:00 pm
You were huge huge in finally nailing this one down... Thanks for the help bro. See you and the C-Bus boys there. Peace, G

No problem big man. Got a request for you though, can you sign a picture of me, you, Wrath, and my boy BigDick54, from last years Classic. Cool?

Fury, thanks for going the extra mile to help get this underway.

No problem J, like I said it was my privledge.

Haha man youre right, I gotta think positive! We can squeeze in there!

Rexor91
02-26-08, 5:03 pm
Fury, awesome job bra... appreciate it that you took it upon your self to get this circus in order so everyone can get together an hit it up. Thanks, bra.

Gehlbach!
02-26-08, 7:03 pm
Ill be there!

Madcat
02-26-08, 9:02 pm
Fury,
Good work, I was wondering if this was gonna happen or not.

It sucks for me since my party is starting at 7 so I gotta be there to get it underway. Got too many people form all over coming in town for it. So that sucks, but I know you ll hold it down for the Cbus chapter.

Im def. sad Ill be missing it but nothing I can really do.

Good work!!

The Landlord
02-26-08, 9:06 pm
Since my hubby will be busy at the finals I may have to make a lone appearance to see everyone and train with my girls. The House and I can not wait to finally meet everyone!

lifterkid17
02-26-08, 9:26 pm
I'll be there G, wouldn't miss it!

You know ill be there wit my buddy norrim1. cant frickin wait!!

deanna7272
02-26-08, 9:35 pm
Since my hubby will be busy at the finals I may have to make a lone appearance to see everyone and train with my girls. The House and I can not wait to finally meet everyone!

Am I one of "your girls??" See ya there Sweets...

The Landlord
02-26-08, 10:06 pm
Am I one of "your girls??" See ya there Sweets...

Well who did you think I was talking bout...?Shaffer..lol..jk

deanna7272
02-26-08, 10:56 pm

Yea....

(Sorry Shaffer, I'm just teasin.... She started it...lol)

LHS Monster
02-26-08, 11:12 pm
fuck i wanted to go so bad but now i gotta work :(

Northman
02-26-08, 11:41 pm
I will be there with a couple of the Ontario boys. Thanks for putting this together.

BamBam
02-27-08, 12:15 am
I'm in brothers!!!! See you guys there!!! I can't wait to sling some more Iron with you guys!

0smitty
02-27-08, 4:51 am
Hell yeah...I get to FINALLY attend an ABC session!!!! w00t!! :D

Yeah, I'll be there, looking forward to it anxiously....Words cannot describe properly how psyched I am for my first Arnold, as well as my first ABC session!! :)

See y'all there, and happy lifting meanwhile!

Josh

Rexor91
02-27-08, 11:06 am

lmfao... Shaff, you just got called out bra lol. Time to tuck it between the legs and show up Buffalo Bill style ;) lmao

BamBam
02-27-08, 11:37 am
Oh...and also...to train with my ANIMAL girls too...the Landlord and Dee...Showing you guys some love too!

Oh, one quick question...Anybody got a partner (or 3 or 4) to lift with this weekend? I dunno what I wanna train...but I need someone to work out with...?! My buddy backed out on me for this weekend so...if anyone would like then I am down! I think Maharg wanted to lift, but dunno for sure...ANYWHO, lemme know!!

Respect,
BamBam92

Brutus_515
02-27-08, 11:39 am
lmfao... Shaff, you just got called out bra lol. Time to tuck it between the legs and show up Buffalo Bill style ;) lmao

HAHAH Nice landlord REAL STINKIN NICE!...lol...oh and rex just watch out now I will be bringing it all hooped up on caffinated supplement samples and come in dancing to "Goodbye Horses" ....with a little fluffy dog

Rexor91
02-27-08, 11:44 am
HAHAH Nice landlord REAL STINKIN NICE!...lol...oh and rex just watch out now I will be bringing it all hooped up on caffinated supplement samples and come in dancing to "Goodbye Horses" ....with a little fluffy dog

lmfao, be suckin' down endorushes like thier goin' out of style lmao

BamBam
02-27-08, 11:46 am

"PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET!!!!....IT DOES WHAT IT'S TOLD!!!"

Rexor91
02-27-08, 12:02 pm
"PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET!!!!....IT DOES WHAT IT'S TOLD!!!"

I've got a damn face cramp for laughin lol

Brutus_515
02-27-08, 12:07 pm
we will probubly get kicked out of the expo

BamBam
02-27-08, 12:08 pm
You know you can def. see Shaffer doing that...instead of grunting or yelling something when he lifts...he yells that shit...lol

Brutus_515
02-27-08, 12:11 pm
You know you can def. see Shaffer doing that...instead of grunting or yelling something when he lifts...he yells that shit...lol

I think you guys got me all wrong I am not that jacked up...I am a quite dude I tend to just come off with random off the wall shit at times

BamBam
02-27-08, 12:15 pm
I think you guys got me all wrong I am not that jacked up...I am a quite dude I tend to just come off with random off the wall shit at times

Oh I know you are a good guy man... and yeah, I would say off the wall at times...Like your myspace status thing a few days ago...

"Shaffer is going Indiana Jones through the house looking for his oreo cakesters..!"

That shit made me laugh until I cried...dunno why..but classic!

Roland
02-27-08, 2:20 pm
Uh yeah...looks like a lot of cats on here are/were planning to attend the Finals...I already bought my tickets(i've never been to a bb show before), and I really would like to attend this ABC brothers as well as the finals...I know the others feel the same way. I mean this is a real bad timing..why right when the finals are going on? Why not another day like fri night or maybe after the finals are over with? I'm pretty sure the finals end around 9pm.......this kinda sucks.

jer
02-27-08, 5:44 pm
^^^
Roland bro, I'm not sure what time the gym closes, but I want to see if some of the Animals that ARE going to the finals (like myself) want to get in a workout right after the Cage closes at 6 on Saturday.

I'm sure we can all talk about it on Saturday at the Cage.

This Arnold Classic is gonna be sick, and I ain't driving 10+ hours to miss it.

Rage
02-27-08, 7:11 pm
I'll be there!

Phil800101
02-27-08, 8:10 pm
Jimmy, Jarhead81, and myself from Chicago will be there.

Roland
02-27-08, 8:58 pm
^^^
Roland bro, I'm not sure what time the gym closes, but I want to see if some of the Animals that ARE going to the finals (like myself) want to get in a workout right after the Cage closes at 6 on Saturday.

I'm sure we can all talk about it on Saturday at the Cage.

This Arnold Classic is gonna be sick, and I ain't driving 10+ hours to miss it.

Yea...I would be down, but I dont know about 6 tho...thats kinda too late, the nightshow starts at 7...

But yeah, I'd really like to train with the animals but I mean the timing is just not good...I still want to know why during the night show?

Polish Prince
02-28-08, 3:06 pm
polish prince will be in da house along with 2 boys from back home, tryin to get them to sign up for the forum tonight once they get into cbus!

Maharg
02-28-08, 3:13 pm
Oh...and also...to train with my ANIMAL girls too...the Landlord and Dee...Showing you guys some love too!

Oh, one quick question...Anybody got a partner (or 3 or 4) to lift with this weekend? I dunno what I wanna train...but I need someone to work out with...?! My buddy backed out on me for this weekend so...if anyone would like then I am down! I think Maharg wanted to lift, but dunno for sure...ANYWHO, lemme know!!

Respect,
BamBam92

Yea i planned on lifting.

Fury317
02-28-08, 4:20 pm
Yea...I would be down, but I dont know about 6 tho...thats kinda too late, the nightshow starts at 7...

But yeah, I'd really like to train with the animals but I mean the timing is just not good...I still want to know why during the night show?

It was the best time. Thats when G decided so we're rolling with it. Its not like youre missing out, youre going to the finals...

escholar05
02-28-08, 4:33 pm
I'm there.

BCent
02-29-08, 6:46 pm
im there, bringing my dad with me even though hes not on the forum

widdlewade44
02-29-08, 6:58 pm
im there, bringing my dad with me even though hes not on the forum

There's plenty of time to make an Animal out of him. It will be interesting to see his take on the experience and the Cage.

I took my dad to the 1990 Night of Champions in NYC, it was an awesome time. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44