PDA

View Full Version : Northwest Indiana Animals

ironindian22
03-01-08, 10:26 am
wat up brothers ive searched high and low on this forvm and cant find any animals in the indianapolis area, if there are any holla back

peace

nck219
03-03-08, 10:04 am
theres quite a few of us on here ready to train...we were on the forvm, but thats a long boring story no one wants to hear lol :) Lets try to get this shit goin on again! after the arnold classic and meeting everyone i was kinda inspired to try to get this thing back on the ground...
ironindian22
nck219
whos with us??

G Diesel
03-04-08, 11:18 am
I spoke with AnabolicMass02 at The Cage... He will be the ABC coodinator for Indiana and has my full support. Looking forward to getting this chapter up and running. Peace, G

AnabolicMass02
03-04-08, 11:38 am
I spoke with AnabolicMass02 at The Cage... He will be the ABC coodinator for Indiana and has my full support. Looking forward to getting this chapter up and running. Peace, G

I greatly appreciate your support G Diesel! It was a pleasure meeting you face to face in the Cage.

Animals-

Let us move forward to further develop the ABC. No more time and efforts will be wasted. I will, once again, develop a workout session for all interested Animals to gather and lift in a gym.

The only thing I ask is that you bring Respect and Intensity!

PM me if you have any questions. I will get you all details as soon as possible!

ironindian22
03-04-08, 4:12 pm
ironindian22
nck219
AnabolicMass02
come on fellas lets get this shit goin!!!

Latimer316
03-04-08, 4:16 pm
Bout damn time we got this shit going! Thanks for steppin up man. I know it was a long process where we thought we had one and then didnt. I'm for sure in. Training for my first show right now and I'm 16 weeks out. I look forward to meeting you guys. Just dont make it this coming weekend or the first weekend in april and I'm there.

AnabolicMass02
03-04-08, 4:56 pm
I plan on having the lifts rotate around IN, hitting the major area’s were I have seen a lot of interest from our fellow animals. The first lift will most likely be in Merrillville, IN. It is a straight shot down I 65 from Indy. I have a great gym in mind. We will defiantly have a lift in Indy as well!!! I hope for the first lift to be within 30 days. I will start a new thread with all details by the end of the week. We need to keep that thread alive and recruit as many Animals as possible. Great to have your support!!!

I have 3 buddies that are in as well and 2 in mind. Let’s get the lift to have 15 to 20 Animals to maximize the INTESITY!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Lowdown5
03-04-08, 5:14 pm
AnabolicMass02 is a great choice. Let's get it going and give him all our support.

widdlewade44
03-04-08, 5:57 pm
Good luck getting your get together squared away brothers. Doing it pure Animal style, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

nck219
03-04-08, 10:29 pm
cant promise ill be able to make the lift in merrilville as its over 5 hours away...but Indy or anything closer and im all in...

Freakshow
03-04-08, 10:33 pm
AnabolicMass02 is a great choice. Let's get it going and give him all our support.

x2. I want to see this ABC succeed more than any other simply because I am from Indiana. So represent Hoosiers!

AnabolicMass02
03-05-08, 12:05 pm
x2. I want to see this ABC succeed more than any other simply because I am from Indiana. So represent Hoosiers!

Thanks for the great support. There is a lot of positive moral in this thread.

This ABC will develop,

IN Animals will be given the opportunity to unite in the gym,

Our home away from home!!!!!!!

ironindian22
03-05-08, 4:48 pm
right on brothers, right on. lets keep this going fellas

im not sure about the merrivile lift because i am only 17 and am not really allowed to travel that much lol but if it circulates to indy or closer then ill be there for sure.

fellas show sum love and support lets keep it up!!

peace,
ironindian22

AnabolicMass02
03-07-08, 9:59 am
Animals-

Indiana ABC Lift 1 of Many:

Date: March 29, 2008

Gym: Southlake Nautilus “The Dungeon”

Time: 1pm sign up / lift starting 1:30pm

Address:
240 W 79th Ave
Merrillville, IN 46410

Cost: $9

**The gym has a hot tub, sauna and steam room

BRING YOUR INTENSITY & LIFT SOME IRON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***I will be buying lunch for the Animal that gets…

more crazy, insane, loud, freaky, lifts more weight and just freaks out in “The Dungeon”

A local Buffet !!!!!!!

Do not forget to REPRESENT ANIMAL and wear your Animal gear for pictures!!!!!

PM me with questions.

G Diesel
03-07-08, 10:40 am
Animals-

Address:
240 W 79th Ave
Merrillville, IN 46410

more crazy, insane, loud, freaky, lifts more weight and just freaks out in “The Dungeon”

A local Buffet !!!!!!!

PM me with questions.

Looking good brother... Get me your mailing info and I'll make sure The U sends you guys out an ample care package. You have a head count going? Peace, G

nck219
03-07-08, 11:08 am
i wont be able to make it then. I was honestly considering the drive but march 29th is the date of the southern indiana classic, which my girlfriend is competing in the figure division...hopefully i can make the next date.

Phil800101
03-07-08, 11:46 am
I think I might be able to make that...I'll let you know after I check my schedule. Some other Chicago Animals might be able to make it as well, but I can't speak for anyone other than myself at the moment.

AnabolicMass02
03-07-08, 2:36 pm
Getting Chi and IN Animals rounded up for an even more extreme and powerful lift!!!!

I like how that sounds. Round em up and let’s Lift some Weights!!!!!

All Animals are more then welcome to join!!!!!!!

ironindian22
03-07-08, 4:55 pm
im lovin the positive vibe on this i agree it would be the shit to have chi town and hoosier animals to have a hellacious lift im disappointed to not be able to make the first lift cuz of family problems but i am looking forward to meeting and training wit sum true hardcore animals in the future lifts this truly is an amazing brotherhood

nesius
03-09-08, 9:03 am
hey brothers, i was at the arnold and met all the guys. it was amazing. i live in lafayette and would easily drive wherever to represent animal. im a trainer at a gym in this area and I65 runs right through lafayette if that helps find another gym location. anything to help out guys, jst let me know when and where and i will be there.

RIPPEDANDBOLD
03-10-08, 12:41 pm
For the two hour period the Animals of Indiana are in the Dungeon the Earth will stop. AnabolicMass and myself have had intense lifts for years..i look forward to the experience to unite Indiana and the Chicagoland area in one crazy iron movement. For headcount reasons- I have 6 Animals fully commited to being at the Dungeon.. I will encourage them to make posts.

G Diesel it was good meeting you at Arnold.

AnabolicMass02
03-10-08, 2:34 pm
Keep it coming!!! The more Animals we have will just make everyone’s workout more INTENSE. I want everyone to get fucking crazy in the gym; lift some iron like there is no tomorrow and represent Animal to its fullest potential.

rockmouse
03-10-08, 10:04 pm
hey bros what about around fortwayne. i'm hoping some animals are from there. i'm from close to there so it would be no prob. let me know if you guys are around or if its just me here

AnabolicMass02
03-11-08, 9:43 am
hey bros what about around fortwayne. i'm hoping some animals are from there. i'm from close to there so it would be no prob. let me know if you guys are around or if its just me here

Thanks. That’s a great idea. We are currently setting up an ABC for Merrillville. As I receive requests for different locations, I put them on a list. I will be sure to have an ABC in Fort Wayne. Round up some Animals and look out for when the IN ABC can make it your way. Thanks bro.

AnabolicMass02
03-11-08, 9:44 am
Animals-

Address:
240 W 79th Ave
Merrillville, IN 46410

A local Buffet !!!!!!!

PM me with questions.

**** I rounded up 3 more Animals for this workout session!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it movin!!!!!

Latimer316
03-11-08, 2:10 pm
Hell yea. This is great fellas I'm looking forward to makin the trip up North to make the lift.

big stew
03-11-08, 3:07 pm
I have plans on the 29th, but i can make it any date after that. Is fort wayne or south bend a possibility? I am less than 1 hour away from both.

Freakshow
03-11-08, 3:10 pm
I have plans on the 29th, but i can make it any date after that. Is fort wayne or south bend a possibility? I am less than 1 hour away from both.

I know of a few good places in Fort Wayne...

big stew
03-11-08, 3:10 pm

I hit up Spiece in Fort Wayne once or twice a month just for a change of scenery, have you ever lifted there?

xxhammerxx
03-11-08, 3:16 pm
I live close to ft wayne used to train at the golds gym but that closed around 5 years ago, spiece is sweet

AnabolicMass02
03-11-08, 3:22 pm
I know of a few good places in Fort Wayne...

Great. There is lots of interest developing for Fort Wayne. Please PM me a gym if you think it will work for one of our IN ABC sessions. I will make sure to have a following session in that area.

Freakshow
03-11-08, 4:04 pm
I hit up Spiece in Fort Wayne once or twice a month just for a change of scenery, have you ever lifted there?

Spiece Fieldhouse is great..lots of good equipment and pretty good atmosphere...but depending on the day you go there is always a shitload of AAU and other basketball games going on, and it can be distracting. It is a cool place though for sure.

I live close to ft wayne used to train at the golds gym but that closed around 5 years ago, spiece is sweet

Which Golds? Unless there is more than one that closed in Ft. Wayne I think you and I used to train in the same gym.

Freakshow
03-11-08, 4:05 pm
Great. There is lots of interest developing for Fort Wayne. Please PM me a gym if you think it will work for one of our IN ABC sessions. I will make sure to have a following session in that area.

I have got a couple of places in mind...I'll get some stuff together and let you know.

xxhammerxx
03-11-08, 5:06 pm
Spiece Fieldhouse is great..lots of good equipment and pretty good atmosphere...but depending on the day you go there is always a shitload of AAU and other basketball games going on, and it can be distracting. It is a cool place though for sure.

Which Golds? Unless there is more than one that closed in Ft. Wayne I think you and I used to train in the same gym.

It used to be on Jefferson I think it was the only one in Ft. Wayne at the time if so that is way cool, anyway are there any places to go in the 260 area really need to find something new.

Freakshow
03-11-08, 6:04 pm
It used to be on Jefferson I think it was the only one in Ft. Wayne at the time if so that is way cool, anyway are there any places to go in the 260 area really need to find something new.

Aside from the many Y's, I trained at American Health and Fitness before I moved to TX. Pretty cool place...nobody under 18 allowed, which makes it more intense.

ironindian22
03-11-08, 7:44 pm
i got sum gyms in mind in greensburg at the Y its only 4 bucks to lift and we have access to a sauna and a pool and hot tub the place is big enough for as many animals as we can get ima get more info on it as soon as i can any fellas think they can make it

big stew
03-12-08, 7:23 am

260 is right by me, what town do you live in?

G Diesel
03-12-08, 8:40 am
For the two hour period the Animals of Indiana are in the Dungeon the Earth will stop. AnabolicMass and myself have had intense lifts for years..i look forward to the experience to unite Indiana and the Chicagoland area in one crazy iron movement. For headcount reasons- I have 6 Animals fully commited to being at the Dungeon.. I will encourage them to make posts.

G Diesel it was good meeting you at Arnold.

Good meeting you as well bro... You're doing awesome work suppoorting AnabolicMass in developing the Indiana ABC chapter. Thanks. Peace, G

ghost
03-12-08, 8:46 am
Was going to try and make this event, but ill be in chicago that weekend. grrrr.

xxhammerxx
03-12-08, 3:56 pm
260 is right by me, what town do you live in?

260 is the area code of northeastern Indiana dont live particularly close to MI about 35 miles or so

titan80
03-15-08, 12:12 pm
count me in for the merrilville lift. can't wait to meet the brothers.

i'll bring the puke bucket.

AnabolicMass02
03-17-08, 12:11 pm
The time is coming for the next ABC lift. I am getting pumped. Bring you fuckin Intensity and Competitive Animal Nature. I will be freakin out on some heavy iron and definitely makin some noise. I do not expect any less for the Animals that are able to attend this event. Do not be surprised if we tear the shit out of the gym and leave it lookin like a fuckin hurricane hit the place.

AnabolicMass02
03-20-08, 11:13 am
[QUOTE=AnabolicMass02;314513]Animals-

Address:
240 W 79th Ave
Merrillville, IN 46410

KingOfTheJungle
03-20-08, 12:54 pm
I will be attending the session, ready to Crush my body into oblivion fellas....

Any ideas of actual lifts we are looking to hit, so i can coordinate my workout to maximize muscle performance for that day.

I was thinking a full body session hitting all the core lifts, basically rip our bodies into pieces.....

Also, nice to meet you at the Cage G.

Represent Indiana!

AnabolicMass02
03-20-08, 1:26 pm
I will be attending the session, ready to Crush my body into oblivion fellas....

Any ideas of actual lifts we are looking to hit, so i can coordinate my workout to maximize muscle performance for that day.

I was thinking a full body session hitting all the core lifts, basically rip our bodies into pieces.....

Also, nice to meet you at the Cage G.

Represent Indiana!

Glad you can make it !

I am sure most of us have some sort of bodybuilding or powerlifting routine already being implemented. Also, this coming ABC session will have too many Animals for all of us to be hitting the same muscle group. Let’s fill the gym, get crazy, lift some heavy iron and crush whatever muscle you desire.

I just ask that you lift with extreme intensity and noise. Let’s tear up the fuckin gym!

Tork
03-20-08, 8:49 pm
Glad you can make it !

I am sure most of us have some sort of bodybuilding or powerlifting routine already being implemented. Also, this coming ABC session will have too many Animals for all of us to be hitting the same muscle group. Let’s fill the gym, get crazy, lift some heavy iron and crush whatever muscle you desire.

I just ask that you lift with extreme intensity and noise. Let’s tear up the fuckin gym!

Anabolic Mass,

I am stationed in NC, but I am from Noblesville, NC...anyways, point is, we are doing a work up for the 26th MEU in Indiana at Camp Attaberry....May 5thish....got anything we can set up round then, I would like to go. Hit me up...thanks

BigBlueBear
03-20-08, 9:56 pm
Attabury would be southern Johnson county, 30 minutes from Indy.

slvrwolf1
03-21-08, 8:36 am
Hey guys whats up I am new to the forvm. Well for about a month now. I would be very interested at attending an event closer to around Evansville, In. If you get down this way let me know.

G Diesel
03-21-08, 8:38 am
Glad you can make it !

The care package with the banner went out today, Anabolic... Looking forward to seeing the Indiana ABC take off. Thanks for taking charge and making it happen bro. Peace, G

nck219
03-21-08, 9:27 am
you in evansville slvrwolf??

slvrwolf1
03-21-08, 10:57 am
nah I am mount vernon about 15 miles west. I talked to U Rep about setting up a Southern Indiana Chapter this morning. I am not sure if I can handle it by myself or not tho but sounds like something I would be interested in.

nck219
03-21-08, 11:32 am
id DEFFINATELY be interested in helpin you out with that bro...i live on the east side of evansville. I was stoked when we finally got this goin, but i cant drive 6+ hours for one.

slvrwolf1
03-21-08, 11:43 am
me either. My job is usually days till 4 pm weekends off but occasionally I have to work weekends and sometimes evenings in another department so that is why I hesitated about this great opportunity but if you are willing to help it would be great. I figure we could schedule events Evansville, Vincennes, Newburgh and more in Indiana and possibly even skip over to Kentucky to Henderson, Owensborro, Maddisonville if we arent stepping on any of our Animal brothers toes. Hey I just saw we have our own thread now cool they moved my last post and didnt know it LOL

Universal Rep
03-21-08, 11:44 am
nah I am mount vernon about 15 miles west. I talked to U Rep about setting up a Southern Indiana Chapter this morning. I am not sure if I can handle it by myself or not tho but sounds like something I would be interested in.

How far is this gonna be from the main IN ABCs, S?

BigBlueBear
03-21-08, 1:08 pm

Evansville and Merriville are about 6 or so hours apart drive time, give or take what roads you run.

Merrivile is extreme NW Indiana, maybe 45 minutes from down Chicago. Evansville is extreme SW Indiana, almost to where the two rivers meet.

Indy is about 4 hours out on Merriville and roughly 3 on Evansville.

ironindian22
03-21-08, 10:27 pm
Hey guys whats up I am new to the forvm. Well for about a month now. I would be very interested at attending an event closer to around Evansville, In. If you get down this way let me know.

yo slvrwolf1 how far from greensburg r u?

nck219
03-22-08, 12:36 am
i think thats about 3 1/2 hours away...

Angie73
03-22-08, 12:59 am
I can't wait until something gets set up closer to Fort Wayne. I'd love to be able to attend.

shutthefuckup
03-23-08, 7:33 pm

This is a great example why most lift should be in INDY.
If we all hooked up in INDY we wouldn't need a north or south.....
My 2 cents. lol

AnabolicMass02
03-24-08, 1:32 pm
This is a great example why most lift should be in INDY.
If we all hooked up in INDY we wouldn't need a north or south.....
My 2 cents. lol

There are many people that wish to attend an ABC workout session. As the word gets around, more and more people want to become a part of the ABC and explore Animal. The word is traveling fast for the lift happening on the 29th. We can have ABC lifting sessions where ever there is a very high demand. I agree with STFU that Indy is a good location. I have been looking into a second ABC session in Indy already. After the session on the 29th, Indiana ABC plans to hit Indy and move all around Indiana. This will give everyone in Indiana to attend the ABC! I am glad that there is an increasing volume of interested Animals!!!

AnabolicMass02
03-24-08, 1:37 pm
The care package with the banner went out today, Anabolic... Looking forward to seeing the Indiana ABC take off. Thanks for taking charge and making it happen bro. Peace, G

Nice!!! Thanks G Diesel. I appreciate your support. Many people are looking forward to the IN ABC session on the 29th. This just tops of the cake!!!!

G Diesel
03-24-08, 1:44 pm
Nice!!! Thanks G Diesel. I appreciate your support. Many people are looking forward to the IN ABC session on the 29th. This just tops of the cake!!!!

Gonna be awesome bro... You're the man that made it happen. Much respect. Peace, G

hjayss
03-26-08, 6:14 am
Looking good brothers it is really getting off the ground for you guys...wish I could be there...

G Diesel
03-28-08, 10:12 am
27 hrs til the Indiana boys tear the roof off the gym. Can't wait to see the pics fellas. Peace, G

titan80
03-28-08, 7:45 pm
27 hrs til the Indiana boys tear the roof off the gym. Can't wait to see the pics fellas. Peace, G

i got my shirt all ready to get sweaty. see you brothers in the mess.

Phil800101
03-28-08, 9:09 pm
I'll be there for sure...maybe one or two of the other Chicago boys will be with me. I'm planning on hitting back, what's everyone else working on?

smith06
03-29-08, 8:14 am
Any possibility of Ft Wayne or Muncie?? Im an Ohio boy but only 40 miles or so from either.

titan80
03-29-08, 6:26 pm
that shit was raw. could have hoped for more people but not intensity.

sick effort from everyone. anabolicmass02 was a fucking madman.

to everyone that thought of going but didn't...your fucking loss. see you there next time

Phil800101
03-29-08, 7:36 pm
I had an awesome time today. Everybody brought their "A" game for sure. We tore that place up. Fellas, it was an honor and a pleasure to lift with all of ya. Special thanks to Anabolic Mass for putting this whole thing together...well done bro. I'll be posting up some pics soon.

jac71
03-29-08, 7:47 pm
Glad to see Indy got off and running....looking forward to seein the pics!!

Lowdown5
03-29-08, 7:48 pm
Glad to see Indy got off and running....looking forward to seein the pics!!

X2

Phil800101
03-29-08, 7:54 pm
Pics are up!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=16480

AnabolicMass02
03-30-08, 5:46 pm

It was crazy!!! I bet 500 bones that every person is amazed with the video clips and pics !!! We started with 14 or 15 and ended with 7 cause it was so crazy!!! Look out for video links !!! Thanks for all who came and lasted!!! You all have my deep respect. Next lift in 4 weeks brothers!!!!!!

AnabolicMass02
04-01-08, 10:03 am

Represent Indiana!

It was great lifting some heavy iron with you King of the Jungle. You got those crazy videos we took. Hope ya post em up for all Animals to see brother.

AnabolicMass02
04-03-08, 12:11 pm
NW Indiana ABC Lift 2 of Many:

Date: April 26, 2008 (Saturday)

Address:
240 W 79th Ave
Merrillville, IN 46410

A local Buffet !!!!!!!

PM me with questions.

Latimer316
04-03-08, 4:18 pm
Shit, damn Mass bring that shit to Central Indiana, haha, its cool I'll get to one at some point.. Take care bro

AnabolicMass02
04-03-08, 5:54 pm
AnabolicMass gettin Fuckin Crazy in the gym!!!

The chains are 40 lbs each...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KIryKXVZxU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvR8XQPiBLQ

AnabolicMass02
04-07-08, 10:06 pm
When I wake... I do not give a fuck. I do not care if I live or die. Shit happens and it is what it is. The only thing I have is a competitive nature to lift, eat and recover. A continuous process of increasing size and strenth. Besides that, I just do not give a fuck. Simple...I am an Animal. I do not know why, it just is.

Join IN Animals... Next NW Indiana ABC is April 26. Details are in this thread!

G Diesel
04-15-08, 5:06 pm
When I wake... I do not give a fuck. I do not care if I live or die. Shit happens and it is what it is. The only thing I have is a competitive nature to lift, eat and recover. A continuous process of increasing size and strenth. Besides that, I just do not give a fuck. Simple...I am an Animal. I do not know why, it just is.

Join IN Animals... Next NW Indiana ABC is April 26. Details are in this thread!

Taking it to a new level, AM02... Thanks to your efforts, Indiana is most definitely in the house and here to stay. Peace, G

AnabolicMass02
04-24-08, 8:37 pm
This shit is right around the corner. Next fuckin lift April 26!!!!! Get pumped!!!!

slvrwolf1
04-28-08, 8:14 am
Hey ANabolic Mass how did your 2nd event go? I got on this morning hoping to see everyone talking about it. My 1st is comming up next weekend.

AnabolicMass02
04-28-08, 10:03 am
ABC lift 2 was crazy, intense and some heavy iron was lifted. I could have hoped for more Animals to attend. I will still do a 3rd ABC, but we need to pick it up. We all want to be heavy lifters, get crazy and eat big but it is the Implementation that is important! I know plenty of Animals on here implement everything they say, but I would like more Animals to step up, support the ABC and attend the next lifting session.

blueboy22
04-30-08, 11:18 am
ABC lift 2 was crazy, intense and some heavy iron was lifted. I could have hoped for more Animals to attend. I will still do a 3rd ABC, but we need to pick it up. We all want to be heavy lifters, get crazy and eat big but it is the Implementation that is important! I know plenty of Animals on here implement everything they say, but I would like more Animals to step up, support the ABC and attend the next lifting session.

This summer I'll be looking to do some short travels to hook up with some various ABC's. I am a teacher, so my summers are pretty free. I'll be checking this thread for the meetings in June-August.

AnabolicMass02
04-30-08, 11:21 am
This summer I'll be looking to do some short travels to hook up with some various ABC's. I am a teacher, so my summers are pretty free. I'll be checking this thread for the meetings in June-August.

Perfect response! A pack of Animals is always better then one!

titan80
05-01-08, 10:41 pm

looking forward to meeting you bro. always nice to tear shit up with the animal crew

blueboy22
05-02-08, 11:16 am
looking forward to meeting you bro. always nice to tear shit up with the animal crew

Likewise brother. There ain't too many things better than working out with guys that have the same intensity and desire as you do.

AnabolicMass02
05-02-08, 2:24 pm
Likewise brother. There ain't too many things better than working out with guys that have the same intensity and desire as you do.

ABC 3 will be scheduled soon. I have each lift coming 1 time each month. They are usually at the end of the month. Continuous implementation is the only way to provide growth!

AnabolicMass02
05-07-08, 1:32 pm
NW Indiana ABC Lift 3:

Date: May 31, 2008 (Saturday)

Address:
240 W 79th Ave
Merrillville, IN 46410

nck219
05-07-08, 3:30 pm
whatever happened to having a lift in indy?

El_Spiko
05-08-08, 9:44 am
Another guy from lafayette here, and i can't wait to get in on the next lfit.

AnabolicMass02
05-08-08, 12:01 pm
Another guy from lafayette here, and i can't wait to get in on the next lfit.

Lafayette and Indy are close to the location for the NW ABC lifts. Take a little drive and lift some heavy fuckin iron with us! Hope you all make the next ABC.

shutthefuckup
05-08-08, 7:46 pm
Didn't you say lift 2 would be in INDY?? lol

AnabolicMass02
05-08-08, 8:24 pm
Didn't you say lift 2 would be in INDY?? lol

Just keepin up with the local demand. Southern IN has established an ABC as well. PM me with a gym and I will set it up! You have my word STFU! We can finally lift some iron together.

Latimer316
05-08-08, 8:38 pm
Lafayette and Indy are close to the location for the NW ABC lifts. Take a little drive and lift some heavy fuckin iron with us! Hope you all make the next ABC.

Dude, its almost 3 hours from indy to where your are talking about

El_Spiko
05-08-08, 11:13 pm
Well, I'll be in Indy on the 7th of June for the Mr. Indianapolis, so that might be a good time for a lift.

nck219
05-09-08, 7:53 am
i dont think indy is really considered southern indiana lol...but most of us from our chapter down here would make the drive to indy to lift with everyone. I think it'd be great to be able to get both together at an event.

slvrwolf1
05-09-08, 8:50 am
I agree nick it would be awesome to lift together with Northern Indiana. I would definately be willing to take the drive but for right now the company I work for has people quitting, getting fired, calling in all the damn time(hence getting fired :) ) so until that blows over I may not have much time for a 5 hour drive but it will happen sooner or later hopefully sooner.

El_Spiko
05-09-08, 8:52 am
I'm up for a road trip for a good workout.

AnabolicMass02
05-14-08, 1:47 pm
STFU helped find a great gym location in Indy. I will have a lift set up for next month soon. Time to get a pump in Indy and lift some heavy iron.

arnold2507
05-14-08, 2:01 pm
I hope to make it the next lifting adventure with NW Indiana animals later this month.

AnabolicMass02
05-14-08, 2:15 pm
I hope to make it the next lifting adventure with NW Indiana animals later this month.

Thats good news. A lift is already set for May 31 in Merrillville, IN. Indy lift will be set up soon. Hope you can make one of them!

arnold2507
05-14-08, 2:25 pm
Thats good news. A lift is already set for May 31 in Merrillville, IN. Indy lift will be set up soon. Hope you can make one of them!

Thanks AnabolicMass. I live close enough to Merrillville to lift there and look forward to attending. Work is the only known reason to not be there, but still plan to be there.

titan80
05-14-08, 9:44 pm
hey miller count me in +2 new guys. john and mark should be there, but the other mark will be out of state. look forward to meeting everyone else there. plan to truck in around 1:15.

AnabolicMass02
05-19-08, 4:18 pm
This is good shit. Keep bringing more Animals into the piture.

There is some heavy iron just asking for us to through it around like a little bitch!

AnabolicMass02
05-27-08, 3:30 pm
Now that I finished the NPC competition Saturday, I am pumped for the up and coming ABC workout session on Saturday. Time to lift some heavy iron and start gaining more mass with my fellow Animals!

Latimer316
05-28-08, 7:36 am
Hey mass I'm looking forward to when you bring it to Indy. How did the show go man? Mine is next sat in indy and I'm looking forward to finally eating again..you guys have a good lift up there

AnabolicMass02
05-28-08, 12:25 pm
Hey mass I'm looking forward to when you bring it to Indy. How did the show go man? Mine is next sat in indy and I'm looking forward to finally eating again..you guys have a good lift up there

Here is a pic from my 60 sec posing routine...

http://www.myspace.com/jeffydew

ABC is coming to Indy next month. STFU helped find a great gym !

AnabolicMass02
05-29-08, 1:37 pm
NW Indiana ABC Lift 3:

Date: May 31, 2008 (Saturday)

Address:
240 W 79th Ave
Merrillville, IN 46410

titan80
05-30-08, 11:56 am
see you boys in the shit. i'm stopping at my gym and grabbing the chains of pain and the t bar clamp. get pumped

AnabolicMass02
05-30-08, 12:00 pm
see you boys in the shit. i'm stopping at my gym and grabbing the chains of pain and the t bar clamp. get pumped

Fuck Ya !!! Good way to start my bulk journey. Going to 230lbs with no more than 12% bd within 6 months. See you Animals in "The Dungeon" !!!

baseball22
05-31-08, 10:06 am
Ironindian22, i live on the south side of Indy bro....r u guys planning on something soon?

baseball22
05-31-08, 10:12 am
my bad anabolic mass....ur the coordinator....yea man im looking for something soon....i live on the south side of indy....r u guys planning something soon in indy?

titan80
05-31-08, 7:12 pm
we mashed some fucking iron then mowed a buffet down. good stuff 2 hours in the gym and an hour and a half at a buffet bs-ing. wish more people had tripped out for it but we kept it intense. props to the peeps that rolled out. look forward to the pics anabolic.

AnabolicMass02
06-02-08, 9:50 am
we mashed some fucking iron then mowed a buffet down. good stuff 2 hours in the gym and an hour and a half at a buffet bs-ing. wish more people had tripped out for it but we kept it intense. props to the peeps that rolled out. look forward to the pics anabolic.

Hell ya... we crushed some iron. It was great liftin with you guys again. We had a new Animal and hope he comes next time. I will have pics up within a day or two.

Still, only 6 or so animals showed...

My vision shows the gym packed with Animals !!!!!!!!!

AnabolicMass02
06-02-08, 3:16 pm
Indiana ABC Lift 4a:

Date: June 21, 2008 (Saturday)

Gym: The Training Station

Time: 12:30pm sign up / lift starting 1:00pm

Address:
5195 Commerce Circle
Indianapolis, Indiana 46237

Time to do it Indy style !!!!!!!!

Indiana ABC Lift 4B:

Date: June 28, 2008 (Saturday)

Address:
240 W 79th Ave
Merrillville, IN 46410

Latimer316
06-02-08, 8:15 pm
Thanks Mass...shouldn't have any issues makin it out there. Thanks for the heads up

titan80
06-02-08, 8:40 pm
i'm definitely down for the merrilville lift. i'll check and see about the indy one as well. it would be huge to meet some more brothers and worth the 2 1/2 hour drive just to crush weights with them.

let me know who is down for either

nck219
06-02-08, 10:16 pm
Im gonna do my best to make the Indy lift...Work permitting. If it works out, I'll be bringing atleast 2 others from our Southern In. Abc.

arnold2507
06-03-08, 11:48 am
Hell ya... we crushed some iron. It was great liftin with you guys again. We had a new Animal and hope he comes next time. I will have pics up within a day or two.

Still, only 6 or so animals showed...

My vision shows the gym packed with Animals !!!!!!!!!

Really enjoyed lifting with real ANIMALS this weekend. Good conversations in between great iron work. We need more NW Indiana animals to appear and the Indy animals to come up to meet some hard core beasts. Plan to be back to Merrillville in a couple weeks for the next session.

AnabolicMass02
06-04-08, 11:23 am
Looks like we are headin to a local buffet called Ryans. Liftin heavy iron and then puttin the buffet out of business crushin all the food.

Round em up!!!!!!!!!

Phil800101
06-04-08, 4:26 pm
I won't be able to make the 6/28 lift in Merrilville, I have my physical agility test for the Will County Sheriff's Department that day, and a bachelor party to go to afterwards. I'm sure you guys will have another badass session though. Hopefully I can crush some iron with you all in July.

AnabolicMass02
06-04-08, 4:30 pm
I won't be able to make the 6/28 lift in Merrilville, I have my physical agility test for the Will County Sheriff's Department that day, and a bachelor party to go to afterwards. I'm sure you guys will have another badass session though. Hopefully I can crush some iron with you all in July.

Phill....good luck with your physical test bro...I will be having ABC workouts every month. Just look out for next month dates. Lookin forward to crushin the iron with ya again.

baseball22
06-04-08, 7:19 pm
I like ur style anabolicmass...i cant wait to crush the weights with u guys in a few weeks...

shutthefuckup
06-08-08, 10:37 am
Yo, the INDY lift should be OFF THE HOOK.
Bring them out, Bring them out.
Can't stop INDY.

AnabolicMass02
06-09-08, 3:43 pm
Yo, the INDY lift should be OFF THE HOOK.
Bring them out, Bring them out.
Can't stop INDY.

Well said....round up the Animals cauz Indy syle is coming soon !

Giant Killer
06-15-08, 2:43 pm
Well said....round up the Animals cauz Indy syle is coming soon !

Looking forward to it Anabolic...keep it on grind.

AnabolicMass02
06-15-08, 4:10 pm
This is lookin to be the best ABC Indiana has seen !!! Less than a week now....

AnabolicMass02
06-16-08, 11:53 pm
Fellow Animals, it has come to my attention that I have an important obligation Saturday. "Fuck" I say!!! No way I am missin Indy stlye ABC. With no objections by thursaday, I will change the ABC Lift date to Sunday, this weekend. I hope all Animals that were planing on coming can adapt to the date change. PM me with questions or comments.

BigBlueBear
06-17-08, 12:06 am
Sunday is doable. What's the plan... that's usually my chest day, but I can adapt.

nck219
06-17-08, 7:11 am
i can prolly do sunday...I just have to make sure i can get up there in a reasonable amount of time with all of the flooding along the way. It was taking people 6+hours to get up to indy last week from here. Any one have any idea?

AnabolicMass02
06-17-08, 10:17 am
Keep the good news comin....

As far as what to lift....I will do legs. I usually say lift what you want as long as you get crazy. Everyone is more then welcome to join me in lifting Legs.

5 to 10 minute warm up walk
Stretch

Leg Press (static contraction movements / 3 sets)

Squat (10, 8, 6)
Deadlift (10, 8, 6)
Leg Extension (10, 8, 6) 3 to 5 seconds holds at peak contraction
Calf Raises (10, 8, 6)

One leg at a time, progressive squats on Smith Machine (2 sets till failure)

If they have a power plate, I will do some finishing work on that.

baseball22
06-17-08, 8:51 pm
Sunday is good.....nck219 i live in the area that was flooded....most of the flooded areas have receded so it shouldnt take 6 hours....hopefully

shutthefuckup
06-18-08, 4:59 pm
Gym Hours are:
Sunday 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
I would say, lets start rocking at 11.
Cool?

nck219
06-18-08, 6:15 pm
i'd be pushin it to get there by 11...You guys are an hour ahead too, right?

AnabolicMass02
06-19-08, 11:20 am
Well, lets all get there by noon at the latest. If you get there a little early, do a good warm up....stretching and all that shit. We are going to get crazy and tear up the gym!!! I may be the only Animal coming from my area with the change in date.

Let’s get a role call going for this one....

AnabolicMass02
….

shutthefuckup
06-19-08, 11:52 am
you know i'm down, plus i have the keys. lol

AnabolicMass02
06-19-08, 11:55 am
you know i'm down, plus i have the keys. lol

Fuck ya...nothin better than havin keys to a gym !!!

BigBlueBear
06-19-08, 2:05 pm
I'll probably be there when STFU gets there if I had to guess.

Latimer316
06-19-08, 4:00 pm
I'll be there for the lift portion but wont be able to stay for the lunch

Latimer316
06-19-08, 4:00 pm
Might have a friend coming too..is that cool mass?

AnabolicMass02
06-19-08, 4:57 pm
Might have a friend coming too..is that cool mass?

Fuck ya bro....bring em out !!!

baseball22
06-19-08, 7:40 pm
Sweet....so 12 is the time we're shooting for?

AnabolicMass02
06-19-08, 8:06 pm
Sweet....so 12 is the time we're shooting for?

Ya bro. 12 at the latest. Glad u r comin bro. Be ready to fuck up some iron!!

BigBlueBear
06-19-08, 10:35 pm
I'm assuming EST as well? Just clearin it up since I know ya'll up NW are an hour off... can't recall is E'ville and such are.

baseball22
06-20-08, 6:57 pm
O yea im pumped to crush some weights....lets burn this place down

shutthefuckup
06-21-08, 8:33 am
Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tomorrow, we workout in hell!

nck219
06-21-08, 7:37 pm
i'll be there tomorrow with my gf and possibly one more...Can't wait to tear it up. Hopefully we can get there by 11:30 or so.

shutthefuckup
06-22-08, 7:52 am
Good deal bro. Be safe coming up.

AnabolicMass02
06-22-08, 9:17 am
Taken off from NW Indiana in 5 min. Ohhhh shit !! Time to fuck up some iron !!

BigBlueBear
06-22-08, 10:49 pm
Good fk'n time here in Indy today. Oughta be interesting to see where things go from here, but none the same it was well worth it.

So... do you want the pic links here AM or do you want me to PM them to ya?

AnabolicMass02
06-22-08, 11:35 pm
Bro...post em. Fuck ya !!!

BigBlueBear
06-23-08, 1:12 am
Gathering with the Banner (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00256.JPG)
Another shot with the Banner (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00257.JPG)

I believe the lineup was Latimer, Big Blue, baseball22, AM, and I'm sorry last two guys... I just don't recall your screen names (I'm horrible with names!).

Latimer bust'n out some chins (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00259.JPG)
Unamed Animal pulling 4 plates (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00261.JPG)
Latimer getting down on deads (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00262.JPG)
STFU tell'n us to STFU and lift (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00264.JPG)
BigBlue pulling up 4 plates... slowly (thanks for the shot halfway STFU! You know you boy) (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00265.JPG)
AM showin some fierceness (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00266.JPG)
Then putting on a clinic (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00269.JPG)
And a random after lift pic (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00271.JPG)

Phil800101
06-23-08, 2:44 am
Sweet pics guys, looks like a great session! That gym looks pretty badass too.

Latimer316
06-23-08, 10:28 am
Good session fellas...and nice pics bear...looking forward to the next one and hopefully it will be much bigger than this one. Take care fellas

AnabolicMass02
06-23-08, 1:51 pm
Great session....great pics....great people. It is always worth a drive to crush some iron with new animals in a bad ass gym.

PM me with any idea's you have for the next one. Make it everyones goal to bring one additional person to the next Indy ABC !!!

Once again...it was a pleasure meeting everyone !!!

airborneIRON
06-23-08, 10:53 pm
the last two guys in that pic are myself (i'm the skinny shit in the red) and thelunchbox. it was good coming out there for my first time. i'll be back for many more.

thelunchbox
06-24-08, 12:46 am
Good times nice to meet all you guys. I'll be at the next in indy definetly I'm rounding up troops for the next meet I got about four more guys to come.

Latimer316
06-24-08, 8:25 am
Welcome to the group fellas..hey luke you see that pic of your ass d lifting?

shutthefuckup
06-24-08, 8:39 am
Good time bros.
Glad to meet you all and we need to rock it soon.
Anyone want to lift in INDY, just hit me up.

blueboy22
06-25-08, 6:16 am
Indiana ABC Lift 4B:

Date: June 28, 2008 (Saturday)

Address:
240 W 79th Ave
Merrillville, IN 46410

Haven't heard much about this. What type of numbers are you expecting?

AnabolicMass02
06-25-08, 8:12 am
I have been talkin with the usually animals and a few new. Since we crushed indy last weekend, not sure if the indy crew will make it up. A good range is 5 to 8 people.

I have and will keep trying to get dedicated Animals. We all need to try and bring more Animals into the ABC. Our group effort can cause large growth in the ABC !!!

blueIMlifter
06-26-08, 10:53 am
If you guys ever have a session in the Elkhart area or up that way let me know because I work in Shipsewana (which if you guys are bulking head on up to the BlueGate Restaurant where I work and get some all you can eat food going on haha). I'll be back home in the Sturgis, MI area tomorrow so if anything ever comes about towards that area let me know and I'll be all over it. Theres another guy I've lifted a few times with from Sturgis as well thats on the forum so the two of us could possibly make it to an ABC gathering.

keep training hard fellas!

Latimer316
07-15-08, 7:08 am
Damn, what the hell no one has written on this shit in almost a month. WTF are you guys up to?

shutthefuckup
07-16-08, 1:09 pm
Im ready for a INDY meet.
Who's down????

Latimer316
07-16-08, 3:49 pm
Hey STFU, thelunchbox and I are working on getting together an ABC here in the 2 to 3 weeks, if all goes well and Mass can get it approved we should be good.

BigBlueBear
07-16-08, 4:03 pm
Hey STFU, thelunchbox and I are working on getting together an ABC here in the 2 to 3 weeks, if all goes well and Mass can get it approved we should be good.

Shit, that's four of us already. Let's rock it out again.

airborneIRON
07-16-08, 11:11 pm
hey, don't forget me.

thelunchbox
07-16-08, 11:39 pm
Ill be there. getting some guys from work to come just need to get them to get screenames.

Phil800101
08-06-08, 4:59 am
Our next Chicago ABC isn't going to be too far from NW Indiana, so I figured I'd throw out an invite to any of you who might be interested in attending:

When: Sunday August 24th, Meet at 1:00 PM, Train at 1:30, Eat Afterwards

Where: USA Gym- 7621 West 100th Place, Unit B, Bridgeview, IL 60455

Cost: $10/person

Remember to wear an Animal T-Shirt.

Here's a link to the USA Gym website for more info on the place:

http://www.usagyminc.com/index.html

Just let me know in the Chicago ABC thread if you plan on coming out:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=9531

AnabolicMass02
08-09-08, 8:40 pm
Thanks Phil. Thats a good date for a lift. Crush some iron!!!!!!!!!!

squattingtillipuke
08-12-08, 11:02 am
A MASS

Where are you guys normally meeting? I'm in the South Bend area.

AnabolicMass02
08-12-08, 11:29 am
Merrillville, IN for the NW Indiana crew and in Indianapolis for the INDY crew.

toobigfred
09-09-08, 2:52 pm
I will be moving to indy in the next month and am looking forward to getting in on some of these killer weight lifting sesions!! What are some good hardcore gyms down there. I am 100 miles north at the moment in Fowler

airborneIRON
09-10-08, 9:22 am
leo's blackiron gym on the east side is pretty dungeon-ish. not the greatest hours, but its only 5 bucks for a day if you want to hit it ever so often. no a/c, few mirrors, and no new equipment. t-bar row station is literally a 2 inch pipe with a stop on it for the plates. 615 main st beech grove is the address. besides that, gold's gym on the east side isn't too bad. the one on the north side sucks though. there's also a gym out in plainfield called Next Level Fitness. they've got the only kinesis machine around as well as some really advanced machines. on the other side of the gym, they've got two of the nicest power racks i've seen. the owners are heavy into powerlifting. they also have equipment to train for strong man competitions (i.e. atlas stones, 150 lbs kegs, tires, sleds, and a prowler.) its a great place to work out, kinda pricey though. These are all the ones i've checked out man, hope it helps.

airborneIRON
09-10-08, 9:25 am
also, if you're interested check out the thread for the central indy abc. i think we'll be having another lift soon.

toobigfred
09-10-08, 11:32 am
leo's blackiron gym on the east side is pretty dungeon-ish. not the greatest hours, but its only 5 bucks for a day if you want to hit it ever so often. no a/c, few mirrors, and no new equipment. t-bar row station is literally a 2 inch pipe with a stop on it for the plates. 615 main st beech grove is the address. besides that, gold's gym on the east side isn't too bad. the one on the north side sucks though. there's also a gym out in plainfield called Next Level Fitness. they've got the only kinesis machine around as well as some really advanced machines. on the other side of the gym, they've got two of the nicest power racks i've seen. the owners are heavy into powerlifting. they also have equipment to train for strong man competitions (i.e. atlas stones, 150 lbs kegs, tires, sleds, and a prowler.) its a great place to work out, kinda pricey though. These are all the ones i've checked out man, hope it helps.

Thanks bro!!

Phil800101
09-30-08, 12:35 pm
Hey fellas, just wanted to extend an invite to you all for our next Chicago ABC. Here's the info:

Date: Sunday October 12th

Time: Meet-1:00 PM
Lift-1:30 PM
Eat-Immediately afterward.

3595 Hennepin Dr.
Joliet, IL 60435

Cost: To be determined. (I'm working on getting guest passes or a reduced day rate.)

So there it is. The gym is basically right off of I-55, just past the mall at the Route 30 exit.

Like I said, I'm going to try and get some guest passes or a reduced day rate for people. I'll post that info up as soon as I can get it.

As for eating afterwards, there are alot of restaurants right near the gym. Here's a list of some of them:

Outback Steakhouse
Texas Roadhouse
Lone Star Steakhouse
Hooters
Diamond's (Family style place.)
Steak and Shake
Old Country Buffet
TGI Friday's
Crapple...I mean, Applebee's

Personally, my vote would be for Outback or Texas Roadhouse. Let me know what you all think.

Also, please post up in here if you plan on coming so that I can get a rough headcount, and so that I can get enough guest passes if I can manage to get those.

Hope to see you all there!

More info is available in the Chicago ABC Thread:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=9531

toobigfred
10-21-08, 12:11 am
I am only a 10 minute walk from the golds gym on 86th. I checked it out last night and had a decent workout. Once I get a job I will join.....lol

diver
03-10-09, 2:06 am
i'm respnding to your last post......i live east of indy and looking to get something brewing....what do u have in mind?

Animal Rep
03-31-09, 11:44 am
Yo fellas. Its getting nicer out and that means its time for another ABC. Anything in the works?

arnold2507
03-31-09, 11:47 am
Without a doubt, there needs to be date arranged for lifting.
I spoke to many Animals at the Arnold and they were lifting constantly.

Animal Rep
03-31-09, 11:54 am
Very good. Keep me posted. If you guys need anything feel free to PM me and ill help you 100%

Finley
04-05-09, 3:16 pm
What up , brothers. I am new to the forum and would like to be a part of the ABC. If there are any ABC's in my area please contact me. Peace Out!

Finley
04-05-09, 6:19 pm
What up brothers. Just wondering if there are any Animals up in my neck of the woods. Give me a shout out cause I would like to get involved in the Animal Barbell Club.

Peace

C.Coronato
05-28-09, 12:00 pm
Finley, whats up man, do you train with anyone currently? Pass these around the gym and see how things go ..

http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ABCFlyer.pdf

bamfrblb4
06-03-09, 2:13 am
whats up bros from indiana..
i was talking with the owner of the gym where our chapter trains at and he says that he has a bb competition in indianapolis june 16 just curious if any animals from that area are going to be there maybe even just as spectators.

C.Coronato
06-17-09, 3:43 pm
Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

NW Indiana ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=15512)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks fellas.

hosedragger
07-24-09, 5:46 pm
Looks like it been a while since the last post here. Is anybody from the South Bend to Michigan City area?? Im in SW Michigan... and the Michigan Chapter is up in Detroit Rock City........let me know..looking for someone to lift with.

train hard-er

C.Coronato
07-27-09, 9:22 am
Welcome hose. Who are you training with currently?

hosedragger
07-28-09, 2:33 am
I am training all by myself....

Rtgrubbs
08-25-09, 12:11 am
come on guys... i am down to train with anyone in the indianapolis area... we need to get things movin

C.Coronato
02-16-10, 9:40 am
Here is your invitation:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

AnabolicMass02
02-17-10, 10:14 am
For sure. My crew of Animals will be there to rep Animal.

TheGreatWhite
02-17-10, 10:26 am
Great to see you Animals up in the NW getting shit done! THe good ol' boys from Southern Indiana are looking forward to lifting with you all at The Arnold this year!

AnabolicMass02
02-17-10, 10:53 am
Hell ya boss !!!

lukedicken24
03-07-10, 3:34 pm
looking for an ABC session around indy soon. live in new castle, but nobody over here on the east side seems to know about it. indy's only 50 miles away though. please let me know if anything goes around up there.

arnold2507
03-08-10, 10:00 pm
Here is your invitation:

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

Sorry to miss this ABC lifting event, but went to the Arnold Classic finals that night. Hope to lift with NW Indiana animals soon and with other Animals during the 2011 Arnold.

Birdman
04-12-10, 11:09 pm
Hey whats up Indiana brethren, I'm unofficially repping for the Central IN ABC chapter and with the help of the Southern IN boys, we are setting some shit up in Indy. Ill post up more info as decisions are made. Whose in?

lukedicken24
04-12-10, 11:12 pm
i'm in for this shit. let's do it.

TheGreatWhite
04-13-10, 1:57 am
The crews form Chicago and maybe Detroit could be there as well......NW Indiana Animals let's get moving!!! If the SI ABC members can help out in any way please let us know! Be down for anything.

Birdman
05-12-10, 2:48 pm
Ok, so the date for the Central IN ABC now June 12th at JP's Premier Fitness in Greenwood on South 31 and Main St. I just got off the phone and we agreed that about 1 o'clock on that Saturday would be the best time for us to show up and rock the weights. Once we finally decide on the date I will let JP know and it shall be finalized. So lets get some discussion going. Saturday, June 12th, at 1:00pm...sound good?

Birdman
05-13-10, 11:11 pm
Ok fellas,

June 12th, 1:00 pm
JP's Premier Fitness
88 U.S. 31, Greenwood IN

Who's gonna be there? Lets get this half of the state active again. Lets show the FORVM how Indiana throws down. Gonna be a good time for sure. The roll call is on the Central IN ABC page linked below. Add your name to the list and re-post, you know the drill.
Central IN ABC Roll Call

Birdman
11-24-10, 5:51 pm
JP's Premier Fitness
88 U.S. 31, Greenwood IN
December 11th, at high Noon

Gonna be an epic ABC.
Would love to see some new people come out.

If interested shoot me a PM or add your name to the list on the Central IN page in my sig.

Phil800101
12-21-10, 2:16 am
Details in the Chicago thread. All are welcome.

Phil800101
12-21-10, 11:02 am
Details in the Chicago thread. All are welcome.

Same place/time, different day.

C.Coronato
02-23-11, 10:40 am

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Phil800101
03-25-11, 11:50 pm
When:

Saturday April 23rd

Where:

Jakked Hardcore Gym
1450 S East River Road Unit D
Montgomery, IL 60538
(630) 966-8611
http://www.jakkedhardcore.com/

Time:

Meet at 1:30, lift at 2:00

Cost:

$10.00/person

Food afterwards at that family place across the parking lot. Let's do this.

twoheadedboy
12-30-11, 11:13 pm
Anyone home?

Phil800101
01-03-12, 5:14 pm
When:

Saturday February 11th

Where:

Jakked Hardcore Gym
1450 S. East River Rd, Unit D
Montgomery, IL 60538
(630) 966-8611
http://www.jakkedhardcore.com/index.php

Time:

Meet at 1:30, Lift at 2:00

Cost:

Day pass is $10

Food:

That restaurant next door.

RedlegDbell
05-11-12, 12:52 am
Let's make this official!

Next Cincy/Dayton ABC: Sunday June 3rd 1PM til @ 3
Premier Fitness: Assuming $5/person
8423 North Main St.
Dayton, OH 45415
PWO Grub: TBD

Who's in? Hit the link and add your name and what you'll be training if you know. Hope to see you there!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?12576-Cincinnati-Dayton-OH-Animals&p=1223612#post1223612

Bruiser
06-27-12, 8:42 am
I need everybody's input on this one. Here's my plan. Yeah I have a lotta equipment in my garage but not enough room to hold an ABC. So this is what I'm doing...

1st Annual Midwest Animal Open and BBQ

I've got a cement platform in my backyard where we can put a bench and deadlift mat (may not be perfectly flat, but it'll work). I've got a big yard, a grill, and plenty of room to park. So, I'll be holding the first Multi-State push/pull meet for FORVM members in my back yard! Followed by a cookout.

So here's what you need to do. I'm gonna need a headcount, donations, helpers (spotters, loaders, judges, grillers, help cleaning after) and dishes to pass.

This is gonna be real laid back, nothing fancy. Because I don't have the time to basically do this whole by myself at this end until people show up that day. If this is gonna work, I need HELP. People willing to stay afterwards and help me put the house and yard back together. I'm really looking forward yo this, and I'm hoping this becomes a yearly event. I'm happy to hold this even and spearhead it. I've been wanting to see something like this happen outside of the Arnold and Olympia. Everybody here in the Midwest gets screwed because we don't have access to the pros, corporate, or even the sheer numbers of participants like the huge ABCs on either coast. And if you cant make it to The Cage you don't see any of is stuff. Let's make this ours guys/gals. I'm thinking end of September, on a Saturday. Start throwing some ideas out there.

Welcome to my nightmare...

Leigh

Phil800101
03-09-13, 3:37 am
Date:

Sunday April 14, 2013

Time:

10:00 AM

Pro Gym
1023 Station Drive
Oswego, IL 60543

http://progymoswego.com/

Food:

To be decided.

This is where the Lilliebridge's train. We talked to Ernie Sr. at the National ABC, and he invited us to come out on a Sunday. I know he will be there, I'm not sure about Ernie Jr. or Eric. Either way, this is going to be a good one.

twoheadedboy
08-21-13, 2:15 pm
New Chicago-Area ABC scheduled!

When: Saturday, September 7th, 12pm
Where: Atlas Gym 2, Kenosha, WI http://www.atlasgym2.com/
Why: Fundraising drive for the LETR Plane Pull benefiting Special Olympics, sponsored by Phil Darin/Chicago ABC Chapter http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/chrishickman/PlanePull2013/team
Cost: TBD

Atlas Gym 2 is an awesome gym situated halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee, about 5 miles east of I-94 which includes such implements as: Atlas stones, tires, kettlebells, deadlift platform, multiple power cages, competition bench, prowler, farmer's walk implements, bands, chains, deadlift platform...etc. etc. Bring your own chalk. They also have a smoothie bar.

Official post-gym eats will be at Captain Mike's Beer & Burger (& Whiskey) Bar, near the lake shore. Featuring a couple dozen craft taps (including an O'So tap exclusive to the Mike's locations, O'So being from Kenosha), the best burgers I've ever had outside of Kuma's in Chicago, over 100 whiskeys, mac & cheese of the week, and I've also seen a bloody mary that includes a mozzarella cheese stick (welcome to Wisconsin). Beer fans should also make plans to stop at Woodman's Grocery to stock up on New Glarus, only available in WI, for the cheapest prices available (you will overpay at Cheese Castle/Brat Stop/gas stations/etc.)

Also, if anyone's interested, I'm going to plan on breakfast at Frank's Diner in Kenosha (http://www.franksdinerkenosha.com/), a famous breakfast restaurant featured on the Food Network known for its garbage plates (a shit ton of meat, eggs, and potatoes basically) and the fact that it is built out of an actual boxcar, and after the ABC I plan on heading to Chicago to see Local H at the Metro for their last show with their current drummer.

Please post here if you plan to attend. I'm going to iron out the details with Atlas tonight.

Phil800101
01-01-14, 11:07 am
Date:

Saturday February 1st

Time:

1:00 PM

Quads South
745 Torrence Ave
Calumet City, IL 60409

Food:

To be determined.