PDA

View Full Version : Australia Animals

BennoAus
03-05-08, 6:44 pm
Hey guys/girls
Names Ben, im from good ol Australia, just checkin in saying hey. many here from down under?

aussie bulk
03-05-08, 9:12 pm
Hey mate,

i think there's a few Aussies in the house on this site along with Seffas and Kiwis to bring up the southern hemishpere folk. (and rugby superpowers eh?!!!!!)

From Melbourne myself but living in Freo, WA currently for work. How about youself?

Vinny G
03-05-08, 9:14 pm
wow you guys are far.....glad to see your here.

JMC
03-05-08, 9:17 pm
Indeed...welcome! Always glad to see some Aussie's on the board!

Carpe Diem P.T
03-05-08, 10:21 pm
hey boys. im in brisbane australia. Australian ABC chapters anyone?

BennoAus
03-05-08, 11:41 pm
from Newcastle, but originally from Brissy.
in the RAAF so i travel a bit. didnt know there was any Aust ABC chapters but hell I would love to join hey. if there isnt a chapter, i think there should be some grounds to start one up yeah :)

aussie bulk
03-06-08, 9:38 pm
Aussie ABC would be a great idea, but geographically Australia is as big as the US but without 91% of the population! hehehe

aeon
03-06-08, 11:16 pm
NZ here mate! welcome

never_2_big
03-07-08, 6:06 am
Another one from Brisbane right here, the Aussie numbers are slowly growing, good to see the animal lifestyle spreading the world.

Carpe Diem P.T
03-07-08, 6:09 am
very exciting. a bit discriminated against not having our own chapter!

never_2_big
03-07-08, 6:26 am
very exciting. a bit discriminated against not having our own chapter!

Soon my friend, soon

naturalguy
03-07-08, 8:19 am
Good to see our brothers from down under getting a chapter going. Let us know if you need any help.

Universal Rep
03-07-08, 9:01 am
Aussie ABC would be a great idea, but geographically Australia is as big as the US but without 91% of the population! hehehe

Maybe you fellas should break out into smaller chapters across Australia? Don't have to be just one Australia ABC fellas... Could be one in Sydney, Brisbane, etc...

G Diesel
03-07-08, 9:11 am
Awesome to see the fever of the ABCs spreading to the land down under... The Animal ethic knows no borders or geographical limits. Peace, G

never_2_big
03-08-08, 2:51 am
Good to see our brothers from down under getting a chapter going. Let us know if you need any help.

Maybe you fellas should break out into smaller chapters across Australia? Don't have to be just one Australia ABC fellas... Could be one in Sydney, Brisbane, etc...

Awesome to see the fever of the ABCs spreading to the land down under... The Animal ethic knows no borders or geographical limits. Peace, G

Thanks for the support guys, we'll definately have to spend a few weeks rallying troops, but a few ABC's from down here in Australia are definately not too far away.

BennoAus
03-08-08, 11:18 pm
Well i reckon we start to get the ball running eh? lets try and get one going in a few capital cities in aus and our brothers in NZ could do the same? i could throw the word out over my work email to start something here in newcastle. just a suggestion.

GRUNT
03-08-08, 11:34 pm
Glad to see this come together, we have Aussies stationed on my camp, those guys are some tough mother fuckers. Its awesome to see females playing rugby too, they dont hold back.

BennoAus
03-08-08, 11:45 pm
yeah they breed us tough down here mate hahahahaha

GRUNT
03-08-08, 11:51 pm
damn right they do. During my many hours of down time over here, i got a movie called Bra boys and that was a crazy movie. Some tough dudes.

aussie bulk
03-10-08, 1:34 am
damn right they do. During my many hours of down time over here, i got a movie called Bra boys and that was a crazy movie. Some tough dudes.

lol......The Bra Boys aren't exactly the best example to get of the Aussie way. I can't think of any other word for those guys other than racist pig motherfuckers. They have done some disgusting things I can't even explain.

Other than that we do breed 'em tough though, I'm not gonna deny that!!!!!

GRUNT
03-10-08, 1:36 am
lol......The Bra Boys aren't exactly the best example to get of the Aussie way. I can't think of any other word for those guys other than racist pig motherfuckers. They have done some disgusting things I can't even explain.

Shit, I apologize for my ignorance...I guess I kinda missed the concept of the movie. MY bad man, no disrespect intended.

aussie bulk
03-10-08, 3:50 am
Shit, I apologize for my ignorance...I guess I kinda missed the concept of the movie. MY bad man, no disrespect intended.

no offence taken dude. To be honest I'm a bit cranky that Bra Boys is the stuff that gets used to promote this place, but that's the way it goes I guess.

Anyways, back on topic, how about this

- Melbourne Chapter (For the Mexicans)
- Sydney & Canberra Chapter (For the cockroaches and politicians)
- Adelaide Chapter (God knows why though eh lads!! lol)
- Brisbane (and rural QLD for you banana benders)
- Perth Chapter (Including the top end of WA for the sandeaters)

I left out NT because there's no one there!

BennoAus
03-10-08, 4:52 am

agreed they arent the best examples hahaha
so any others thinking bout starting a chapter up in their city?

BennoAus
03-10-08, 4:54 am
hahaha missed that last post there, my bad
i reckon a few for us Defence guys on bases that arent too close to cities :) but in saying that can still make it to outings or whatever?

never_2_big
03-10-08, 6:19 am
no offence taken dude. To be honest I'm a bit cranky that Bra Boys is the stuff that gets used to promote this place, but that's the way it goes I guess.

Anyways, back on topic, how about this

- Melbourne Chapter (For the Mexicans)
- Sydney & Canberra Chapter (For the cockroaches and politicians)
- Adelaide Chapter (God knows why though eh lads!! lol)
- Brisbane (and rural QLD for you banana benders)
- Perth Chapter (Including the top end of WA for the sandeaters)

I left out NT because there's no one there!

sounds like a good spread there brother, i'd be more than happy to take the reins for the Queensland chapter

Aus4484
03-10-08, 8:54 am
Perth here, from what I've seen that makes two of us out west....

Universal Rep
03-10-08, 9:14 am
sounds like a good spread there brother, i'd be more than happy to take the reins for the Queensland chapter

Perth here, from what I've seen that makes two of us out west....

So, we got Queensland and Perth here or what? Fellas, start up new ABC threads for each of these and we'll go from there. Peace.

Carpe Diem P.T
03-10-08, 9:18 am

very cool

aussie bulk
03-10-08, 7:51 pm
So, we got Queensland and Perth here or what? Fellas, start up new ABC threads for each of these and we'll go from there. Peace.

May I ask for help at this stage? My question is 'now what?' as in what is the proper procedure from here to get this bad boy off the ground?

never_2_big
03-10-08, 8:16 pm
May I ask for help at this stage? My question is 'now what?' as in what is the proper procedure from here to get this bad boy off the ground?

check you pm's bro

BennoAus
03-11-08, 5:06 am
well you got Newcastle here :)
EDIT: Will post up on my work network which is aust wide and get some of us Defence guys to join the other chapters yeah

never_2_big
03-11-08, 5:19 am
well you got Newcastle here :)
EDIT: Will post up on my work network which is aust wide and get some of us Defence guys to join the other chapters yeah

yeah man, that would be a great idea, you defence boys know how to tear it up in the gym

BennoAus
03-11-08, 5:21 am
yeah man, that would be a great idea, you defence boys know how to tear it up in the gym

we try hahaha

alex000
03-11-08, 5:54 am
we got adelaide to in here

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 9:34 am

You're on the right track, A. You started up your own local Australia chapter (along with Queensland, that makes two). Now you gotta find a solid gym, work out the details. Recruit some like minded individuals, and when ya have enough momentum, set a date and time.

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 9:34 am
we got adelaide to in here

How far is this from Queensland and the new Western Australia chapters? If you fellas are more than a couple hours apart, you can start up your own local chapter.

aussie bulk
03-11-08, 7:15 pm
How far is this from Queensland and the new Western Australia chapters? If you fellas are more than a couple hours apart, you can start up your own local chapter.

At a guess I'd say that QLD and WA, Brisbane to Perth are 4,000km apart (2,440 miles) Like I said, Australia is a very sparesly populated country

never_2_big
03-12-08, 2:30 am
At a guess I'd say that QLD and WA, Brisbane to Perth are 4,000km apart (2,440 miles) Like I said, Australia is a very sparesly populated country

we should all meet on the top of ayres rock for a massive session, could you imagine the intensity? and the heat

C.Coronato
02-06-09, 12:38 pm
Any ABCs coming up? I know that there are plenty of Austrailians on the boards, you should get together!

Husky
02-08-09, 12:39 am
another perth animal here.

Clucky
02-08-09, 8:13 pm

To call the Bra Boys unaustralian is unaustralian...

Oh and im from down Vic here fellow Aussies.

C.Coronato
05-13-09, 11:10 am
Bra Boys have an intense story tho. And there reputation stretches far ..

C.Coronato
08-19-09, 11:41 am
Whats going on in OZ? Any fresh Animals looking to get together?

Rossini
09-21-09, 9:37 pm
guys come on! any one from sydney australia who is an animal definatly needs to join this post! it would be good to meet some other animals!

Rossini
09-21-09, 9:43 pm
im from sydney and im an animal. would love to get an abc chapter here!

hell i would be down for that shit straight away!

guys im looking for a new training partner? any one live around the st george/ sutherland shire area. in sydney. aka hurstville. rockdale. sylvania. cronulla. carignbah. etc...

hit me up! be a good chance to get to meet some other animals.

C.Coronato
09-22-09, 9:49 am
Hey brother, there are a few Australia chapters already:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=15671

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=15832

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=15918

G Diesel
09-22-09, 5:01 pm
Would be great to see the ABCs come to one of the world's great cities. Welcome bro.

Peace, G

Rossini
09-24-09, 10:17 am
Hey brother, there are a few Australia chapters already:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=15671

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=15832

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=15918

yer ttl but none of those are directed to Sydney. and as possibly our countrys main city. we need some animals up in here!

C.Coronato
02-19-10, 10:00 am
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

C.Coronato
02-19-10, 10:02 am
The Official Invite:

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

GoHeavy
05-03-10, 11:39 am
Hey everyone, anyone from around here? let me know :D

C.Coronato
05-03-10, 1:05 pm
Welcome my man.

Here are a few AUS Chapters:

Brisbane - http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=15832
Australia - http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=15671
New Castle - http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=15918
Sydney - http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27745

more weight
12-11-10, 11:06 am
Hey .... another Aussie animal here, am i the first from south Aus??

mendoza
12-22-10, 9:38 am
anyone from melbourne ?

C.Coronato
02-23-11, 10:40 am

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

more weight
03-14-11, 6:09 am
Hey.... thought i would ask again. Any South Australians here???? feels so lonely here

D Monstah
08-17-11, 11:21 pm
Having only just moved back to western Sydney (Richmond) I'm looking for some Sydney chapters to get going!

B.D.Smash
05-08-12, 9:25 pm
hey boys. im in brisbane australia. Australian ABC chapters anyone?

Hey Mate. I may be moving soon but been looking for an ABC in Briz Vegas. Do I need to be a member of your gym or do you have meetings or the like?

B.D.Smash
05-08-12, 9:26 pm
Hey.... thought i would ask again. Any South Australians here???? feels so lonely here

I was under the impression you were Rad-elaidians?