PDA

View Full Version : GET HUGE OR DIE - Enforcer (I Walk Alone...)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Enforcer
03-06-08, 2:29 pm
Ok fellas here it is. Me vs. Punisher. A one on one battle to see who can accomplish their goals. In here we are going to lay it all out on the line. No bullshit. Anything you want to know at any time and we will tell you. Each of us is going to have a goal in this journey, both being different, and we will see who is Animal enough to accomplish that goal. No matter what. Whatvere it take. Over these 8 weeks of our journey we will go to hell and back and take anyone else along for the ride. Our training sessions will begin being listed on Monday 3/10/08. For now we are gonna hit you with a little backround information about ourselves.

I am the Enforcer. I am a no nonsense gym rat that fucking lays in on the line everytime I step into the gym. It is my sanctuary. Some people treat thier bodies like a temple, I treat mine like an amusement park. I am a young cat but by no means am I a rookie to this lifestyle. I walk with a swagger and a chip on my shoulder because in my mind I know I am the shit. I won't bullshit you, I tell it how it is day in and day out. If you went to war you would want me on your side. I'm a Jersey boy and no not one of those 180 pound pussies with their hair blown out, wearing Abercrombie, and just lifts to look good for the summer time. I'm 265 pounds of lean hard mass. I am not ripped but have cuts. That is my goal in this journey to hit 245-250 fuckin shredded. I want people to trun and run the other way when they see me. I am the complete opposite of what people see New Jersey as. I have a shaved head, I dont shop at thos enice stores becuase the clothes sure don't fit, and I having been living the Animal lifestyle since I was about 16. I tatooted the word SACRIFICE on my arm as a reminder to me. I know nothing comes easy and nothing comes without sacrifice. I have lost freinds and girlfreinds doing what I do and I could give a shit. People tell me all the time that I'm fucked up for doing what I do and why don't I "enjoy" life more. I say fuck that. I'd rather be in the gym busting my balls. Forcing my muscles to grow until they feel like they are going to explode. And for what you say? MYSELF. I'll never forget in high school we were doing a survey and my teacher asked me, "What would you rather be loved or feared." I chose the ladder. Fear me and respect me. Fuck that love shit- i'd rather have your respect. I'd rather have you look at me and know that if you fuck up I will be there in your face. I fear nothing. Pain is only temporary and I will keep coming back. There has yet to be a workout that I have not completed. I've done and tried it all. Trust me. If you think I am lying bring whatever you go and I will eat that shit up everytime. So follow me on my half of the journey. I will answer any questions you have for me on the way. There's no holding back now. I just punched my time card. Now who the fuck is with me?

HARDWORK1
03-06-08, 2:37 pm
Im def following this one, im pretty much in the same boat as you are, same age, cutting for the next 8 weeks, and I live in Jersey as well.

I hear you with all those fake gym goers and such around here, you're right on with that. Nice to know someone else around here is hardcore about it and following the Animal Lifestyle also.

Good luck. Do Work.

ghost
03-06-08, 2:39 pm
FUCK yeah!!!!

Big Wides
03-06-08, 2:42 pm
this is going to be one hell of a show.....glad to see this journey got started off on the right foot

LittleMan55
03-06-08, 2:45 pm
I may not be from Jersey, but I like what the hell I anticipate will go on in this thread. I am in bro so give it hell!!!

Enforcer
03-06-08, 2:51 pm
Thanx fellas many more posts to come. Still waiting on the Punishers punk ass to post in here. And Wides you thought you saw intensity at the ABC event, you aint seen nothing yet.

Punisher
03-06-08, 3:03 pm
I am the Punisher I am the opposite of Enforcer but yet I am the same. We both have the same goals, to get as big and ripped as humanly possible. I'm starting on the lower end at around 210 lbs. We both bust our asses in the gym day in and day out to achieve what others say we cant.A little background on myself. i was up to a pretty soft 245 last year and I intend to get back up there but this time in much better shape. I do wear gel in my hair and I am a jersey boy i care what I look like at the beach and i dont wanna look like i came outta the ocean and beached myself.

Let this journey begin.....

krazyassmexican
03-06-08, 3:04 pm
this is gonna be fun
hey punisher, you need a towel boy? LOL

McFly
03-06-08, 3:14 pm
yo Pun you and E should come down to DE and hit some training with me and the big man!

ain't nothing wrong with a little hair jel...i call it "product" but whatever LMFAO!!!!

can't wait to see what monday brings

Punisher
03-06-08, 3:16 pm
haha mcfly i dunno if im ready for all that...and ye ai call it product too actually its like a wax lol

Enforcer
03-06-08, 3:19 pm
yo Pun you and E should come down to DE and hit some training with me and the big man!

ain't nothing wrong with a little hair jel...i call it "product" but whatever LMFAO!!!!

can't wait to see what monday brings

I'm down bro. You two should come down to the Dirty Dirty and get it done here. We have the ABC on the 22nd and I'm also trying to get another one near the Central Hub of Universal Nutrition ASAP.

McFly
03-06-08, 3:20 pm
to get as big and ripped as humanly possible

don't be scurd!!!

McFly
03-06-08, 3:21 pm
I'm down bro. You two should come down to the Dirty Dirty and get it done here. We have the ABC on the 22nd and I'm also trying to get another one near the Central Hub of Universal Nutrition ASAP.

I plan to be there on the 22nd....gotta check with Big Al but i'm sure he's a go.

RogueLion
03-06-08, 3:21 pm
First things first. I like the fuckin' attitude. This should be interesting. What part of Jerz you guys hail from. I'm in the 201. I'll stay tuned. Good luck.

Enforcer
03-06-08, 3:28 pm
First things first. I like the fuckin' attitude. This should be interesting. What part of Jerz you guys hail from. I'm in the 201. I'll stay tuned. Good luck.

732- Central Jersey

Enforcer
03-06-08, 3:29 pm
I plan to be there on the 22nd....gotta check with Big Al but i'm sure he's a go.

Good shit hope to see you then

Punisher
03-06-08, 3:36 pm
Siete Tres Dos- Central Jersey

same here bro

Enforcer
03-06-08, 3:42 pm
Here is what my diet is going to look like for the time being. I have learned over time to listen to my body and know what it needs and doesn't need. I know now that I don't need alot of carbs to help my body grow. I know I need more protein in my diet to see good muscle gains. Some people are different but this is the way I am. I eat all of my meals, I don't drink them. By this I mean that I make sure to eat food for my meals and not replace them with a shake. This makes me feel much harder and allows me to gain more nutrients into my body. My diets looks like this:

Meal 1: 8 eggs (2 whole, 6 whites), 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 2 tbls. of peanut butter, milk or apple juice
Meal 2: 1 can of tuna with small serving of Healthy Smart Mayo
Meal 3: 8-10 oz. of ground turkey
Meal 4: 8-10oz. of ground turkey, half cup of rice or potatoes
Meal 5: 1 can of tuna with small serving of Healthy Smart Mayo
Preworkout: Shock Therapy, Animal Pump
Meal 6: 8-10 of some type of beef, Animal MAX protein shake
*I drink at least a gallon of water throughout the day
*I have either KFC Masterpiece of Ketchup with meals 3,4,6

xxscaxx
03-06-08, 3:51 pm
definitly keepin my eye on this thread. good luck fellas. where in NJ? im in ny.

Enforcer
03-06-08, 3:51 pm
definitly keepin my eye on this thread. good luck fellas. where in NJ? im in ny.

Central Jersey near New Brunswick

HARDWORK1
03-06-08, 3:55 pm
you guys are close...i live in east brunswick, where are you guys from, wat gym do you train at?

Enforcer
03-06-08, 3:57 pm
you guys are close...i live in east brunswick, where are you guys from, wat gym do you train at?

Bridgewater Sports Arena in Bridgewater, you?

HARDWORK1
03-06-08, 3:59 pm
NYSC in EB, work gives a discount to it so I might as well use it

Enforcer
03-06-08, 4:01 pm
NYSC in EB, work gives a discount to it so I might as well use it

Def bro, get it done any way possible and if you can at a cheaper price more power to you

RogueLion
03-06-08, 9:02 pm
If you ever wanna get down, hit me up. I'm always down to lift with like-minded individuals.

intoodeep25
03-06-08, 9:49 pm
ill be checkin in here, got any pre journey pics?

ironshaolin
03-06-08, 9:55 pm
Ok fellas here it is. Me vs. Punisher. A one on one battle to see who can accomplish their goals. In here we are going to lay it all out on the line. No bullshit. Anything you want to know at any time and we will tell you. Each of us is going to have a goal in this journey, both being different, and we will see who is Animal enough to accomplish that goal. No matter what. Whatvere it take. Over these 8 weeks of our journey we will go to hell and back and take anyone else along for the ride. Our training sessions will begin being listed on Monday 3/10/08. For now we are gonna hit you with a little backround information about ourselves.

I am the Enforcer. I am a no nonsense gym rat that fucking lays in on the line everytime I step into the gym. It is my sanctuary. Some people treat thier bodies like a temple, I treat mine like an amusement park. I am a young cat but by no means am I a rookie to this lifestyle. I walk with a swagger and a chip on my shoulder because in my mind I know I am the shit. I won't bullshit you, I tell it how it is day in and day out. If you went to war you would want me on your side. I'm a Jersey boy and no not one of those 180 pound pussies with their hair blown out, wearing Abercrombie, and just lifts to look good for the summer time. I'm 265 pounds of lean hard mass. I am not ripped but have cuts. That is my goal in this journey to hit 245-250 fuckin shredded. I want people to trun and run the other way when they see me. I am the complete opposite of what people see New Jersey as. I have a shaved head, I dont shop at thos enice stores becuase the clothes sure don't fit, and I having been living the Animal lifestyle since I was about 16. I tatooted the word SACRIFICE on my arm as a reminder to me. I know nothing comes easy and nothing comes without sacrifice. I have lost freinds and girlfreinds doing what I do and I could give a shit. People tell me all the time that I'm fucked up for doing what I do and why don't I "enjoy" life more. I say fuck that. I'd rather be in the gym busting my balls. Forcing my muscles to grow until they feel like they are going to explode. And for what you say? MYSELF. I'll never forget in high school we were doing a survey and my teacher asked me, "What would you rather be loved or feared." I chose the ladder. Fear me and respect me. Fuck that love shit- i'd rather have your respect. I'd rather have you look at me and know that if you fuck up I will be there in your face. I fear nothing. Pain is only temporary and I will keep coming back. There has yet to be a workout that I have not completed. I've done and tried it all. Trust me. If you think I am lying bring whatever you go and I will eat that shit up everytime. So follow me on my half of the journey. I will answer any questions you have for me on the way. There's no holding back now. I just punched my time card. Now who the fuck is with me?

Dude, you need years of therapy. I'm in, this should be interesting.

On a side note, did you know that when the Punisher comic book originally was being created, they thought of the Enforcer as a possible name?

xxscaxx
03-06-08, 10:18 pm
Central Jersey near New Brunswick

cool stuff man, im not THAT far from there...good luck with the training and maybe someday i can have the honor of lifting with you guys.

LHS Monster
03-06-08, 10:41 pm
sounds like a great time im subbing in on this shit

Enforcer
03-07-08, 7:56 am
If you ever wanna get down, hit me up. I'm always down to lift with like-minded individuals.

No doubt bro..I'll def keep that in mind

Enforcer
03-07-08, 7:57 am
ill be checkin in here, got any pre journey pics?

Not yet but we plan to have them uploaded ASAP

Enforcer
03-07-08, 7:57 am
cool stuff man, im not THAT far from there...good luck with the training and maybe someday i can have the honor of lifting with you guys.

Sounds good bro

Enforcer
03-07-08, 7:58 am
Dude, you need years of therapy. I'm in, this should be interesting.

On a side note, did you know that when the Punisher comic book originally was being created, they thought of the Enforcer as a possible name?

I did not know that to tell you the truth. Crazy how shit works out sometimes

violator
03-07-08, 8:02 am
Nice attitude bro's....ill b watchin 4sho..

respect & fear.....

Enforcer
03-07-08, 9:50 am
As I sit here at my desk on a Friday, alot of different thoughts have been running through my mind. I am very excited to start this journey and let everyone into my insights of how really fucked up I am. I think and wonder where would I be today if it wasn't for my training. I owe so much gratitude to my father. He was the one who got me started. I can remember being 13 and 14 years old with a small starter bench in my basement along with some free weights. I never used to want to train. I would always make an excuse- I'm hungry, I'm tired, or even I have to do homework (yeah cause that was the case). I would run and hide behind my mom. He would always say "Don't you want to be better. No one else is doing this. Get your fuckin ass down here right now." And so I did. Most kids on Saturday and Sunday mornings were watching TV or sleeping, I was at the gym with my father at 7AM. He would push me, but in the right way. He knew I was young and I was still developing, so I wouldn't be going crazy with the weights but enough to get me going. Years went by and I hit my junior year of high school. Something inside of me clicked. I became obsessed with the gym. I became Animal. You couldn't keep me from smashing the iron. After football practice, the coaches used to have to be forced to stay there because I would be training and the had to be there at all times. I would be there alone, with only the music blaring behind me, and my father's voice would run through my head,"No one else is doing this." So here I am now, some 6 years later and that voice is still running through my head. I will never stop. I don't care how tired I am, I will push through. 4 hours of sleep or 8 hours of sleep my ass will be in the gym. Fever or perfectly healthy I will be in the gym. Like I tell my girl if I don't answer my phone I'm doing one of three things- training, shitting, or eating. "No one else is doing this"- a fucking message my father gave to me and I am telling all of you. So when your ass is dragging and you just worked a full shift, when you are too fuckin tired to get that last meal in remember "No one else is doing this."

sly06
03-07-08, 10:25 am
Much respect to the both of you. Good luck and I am def going to watch this over the next couple of weeks.

Punisher
03-07-08, 11:35 am
I got into this for myself, nobody pushed me they actually tried to get me not to get into this lifestyle. I started out as a scrawny 120lb kid and clawed my way up to 245lbs last year.

I do this for myself, not the girls not the recognition form other guys but a deep inner fire that burns inside of me that will never get put out.

Through these next 8 weeks in going to do everything in my power to add as much muscle as possible.

I do this for me nobody else...

G Diesel
03-07-08, 11:42 am
I got into this for myself, nobody pushed me they actually tried to get me not to get into this lifestyle. I started out as a scrawny 120lb kid and clawed my way up to 245lbs last year.

I do this for myself, not the girls not the recognition form other guys but a deep inner fire that burns inside of me that will never get put out.

Through these next 8 weeks in going to do everything in my power to add as much muscle as possible.

Motherfuckin' right man... That is the right attitude to have. You and Enforcer are poised to do damage. Sharp, young, hungry brothers I'm glad to have on my team. I'll be following this one closley. Peace, G

McFly
03-07-08, 11:42 am

you better be chewing on some food right now then!!!! time to grow brother!!!

blueIMlifter
03-07-08, 1:35 pm
As I sit here at my desk on a Friday, alot of different thoughts have been running through my mind. I am very excited to start this journey and let everyone into my insights of how really fucked up I am. I think and wonder where would I be today if it wasn't for my training. I owe so much gratitude to my father. He was the one who got me started. I can remember being 13 and 14 years old with a small starter bench in my basement along with some free weights. I never used to want to train. I would always make an excuse- I'm hungry, I'm tired, or even I have to do homework (yeah cause that was the case). I would run and hide behind my mom. He would always say "Don't you want to be better. No one else is doing this. Get your fuckin ass down here right now." And so I did. Most kids on Saturday and Sunday mornings were watching TV or sleeping, I was at the gym with my father at 7AM. He would push me, but in the right way. He knew I was young and I was still developing, so I wouldn't be going crazy with the weights but enough to get me going. Years went by and I hit my junior year of high school. Something inside of me clicked. I became obsessed with the gym. I became Animal. You couldn't keep me from smashing the iron. After football practice, the coaches used to have to be forced to stay there because I would be training and the had to be there at all times. I would be there alone, with only the music blaring behind me, and my father's voice would run through my head,"No one else is doing this." So here I am now, some 6 years later and that voice is still running through my head. I will never stop. I don't care how tired I am, I will push through. 4 hours of sleep or 8 hours of sleep my ass will be in the gym. Fever or perfectly healthy I will be in the gym. Like I tell my girl if I don't answer my phone I'm doing one of three things- training, shitting, or eating. "No one else is doing this"- a fucking message my father gave to me and I am telling all of you. So when your ass is dragging and you just worked a full shift, when you are too fuckin tired to get that last meal in remember "No one else is doing this."

thats awesome man. the biggest compliment i think i ever received was when i was in high school and my coach called me a "gym rat" haha i just couldnt get enough of the weight room. you are definitely right man "no one else is doing this" . the animals here are the 1% and the other 99% just wont understand.

Enforcer
03-07-08, 1:41 pm
thats awesome man. the biggest compliment i think i ever received was when i was in high school and my coach called me a "gym rat" haha i just couldnt get enough of the weight room. you are definitely right man "no one else is doing this" . the animals here are the 1% and the other 99% just wont understand.

Isn't it the truth bro

brandonA
03-07-08, 2:00 pm
Whole lot of talking going on in here....cant wait to see some iron being tosses...Two monster pushing each other over the edge...gotta love it.....

-B

Polish Prince
03-07-08, 5:58 pm
intensity, love the attitude brother.

DaveK
03-07-08, 6:38 pm
This ones going to be great!!! Love the attitude!! Good luck to both. I have no doubt. Hey, Cutler uses "product" doesn't he? LOL!!!

Roland
03-07-08, 8:47 pm
Alright, let's see what you guys got...

Roland
03-07-08, 8:51 pm

"No one else is doing this" I like that bro...that just motivated me a shitload...that's gonna be running through my head all the time now...

DaveK
03-07-08, 11:29 pm
As a father of a 15 and 16 year old myself, I hear ya brother! Well said! My hopes and dreams are that they themselves are on their way with their journey into the iron world...for themselves and no one else. Great thread!! Keep it up!

Peace

RogueLion
03-08-08, 10:54 am
Alright boys, lets see some head to head workouts. I want to know what insane Jersey boys like myself are doing...

Lowdown5
03-08-08, 10:58 am
Gonna be watching this one close, two beasts dueling it out.

Enforcer
03-09-08, 1:51 pm
The time is almost upon us my brothers of iron...Tommrow me and the Punisher will list our head to head workouts for you all to follow. Tune in to one of sickest journey's ever to grace this Forvm. The hours are windling down. I can feel the cold iron in my hands already......

MassMan
03-09-08, 2:49 pm
This is going to be fucking sick. will definately check this shit out. Good luck and lets see some monster numbers.

Geek
03-09-08, 3:51 pm
yo, is it monday yet?

GRUNT
03-09-08, 4:15 pm
No shit, two pages and no lifting......

violator
03-10-08, 3:51 am

hahaha...

Punisher
03-10-08, 11:17 am

Patience is a virtue my friend especially in this game...tonight for me is chest i will post up the workout later. Just trying to get some good food in me today so i can grow

Universal Rep
03-10-08, 11:25 am
So what do we got here fellas? Punisher and Enforcer? Looks like a little P&E... "Physical Education". School's in session. Good luck fellas.

McFly
03-10-08, 11:35 am
OH SNAP! you got U Rep posting in here...you know this is serious!!!!

Enforcer
03-10-08, 12:24 pm
As I sit here at my desk about to house my ground turkey, I am full of anticipation. I can't wait to get my ass in the gym after work. I can't wait to start this great journey. I know many have been tuning in and watching patiently as me and the Punisher have led you all up to this day. Well here it is my brothers of iron. Day 1 on this joruney. Only one thought comes into my mind and it is from the great one "Machine." He always speaks of making your mark on the world and when you are gone make sure you will be remembered. Well here starts the mark I will make. Every great journey starts with a single step - and when I do take my first step you will feel the fuckin earth shake. And you all will know why. Today I am hitting Chest, Tri's, and Calves. Tommrow I will post my workout as I do everything in the gym by instinct. What I feel is what you are gonna get. So stay prepared and look here tommrow to see what being an Animal is all about. I am ready, the real question is, Are all of you?

naturalguy
03-10-08, 1:06 pm
Nice journey!

Two, young, hungry lions, I will be following.

GRUNT
03-10-08, 3:02 pm
As I sit here at my desk about to house my ground turkey, I am full of anticipation. I can't wait to get my ass in the gym after work. I can't wait to start this great journey. I know many have been tuning in and watching patiently as me and the Punisher have led you all up to this day. Well here it is my brothers of iron. Day 1 on this joruney. Only one thought comes into my mind and it is from the great one "Machine." He always speaks of making your mark on the world and when you are gone make sure you will be remembered. Well here starts the mark I will make. Every great journey starts with a single step - and when I do take my first step you will feel the fuckin earth shake. And you all will know why. Today I am hitting Chest, Tri's, and Calves. Tommrow I will post my workout as I do everything in the gym by instinct. What I feel is what you are gonna get. So stay prepared and look here tommrow to see what being an Animal is all about. I am ready, the real question is, Are all of you?

Fucking murder it!!!

J-Dawg
03-10-08, 3:08 pm

Good shit here. I'll definitely be checking in to see how you and Punisher are progessing.

Maccabee
03-10-08, 10:53 pm
Allright then, lets kick some ass. Best of luck to the both of you.

Enforcer
03-11-08, 8:53 am
Day 1 is in the books. Really fuckin smashed it out hard. As I was training all I could think of was all of the Animals out there that are going to follow this journey. I wanted to lift the entire gym right out of the fuckin floor. I walked into the gym with a little bit of extra swagger to my step. I knew that the first step was the most importnat in my journey. And I took mine in the right fuckin direction. I fuckin shook the earth with that first step. I wrote yesterday by accident that I was going to do Calves, I meant to write abs, sorry about the confusion. So here it is day 1 workout- Chest, Tri's and Abs:

Chest:
Incline DB Press: 2 warmup sets, then 4 sets x 10-12 reps- finished with the 140's for 10 reps, then immediately after the 140's did two drop sets of 10 reps each set with very strict form
Flat Barbell Press: 4 sets x 10 reps- did 275 for the last set of 10
Pec Deck Fly: 4 x 12
Dips: 4 x 10

Tri's:
Rope Pushdowns: 1 warmup set, then 4 sets x 12 reps
Dumbell Kickbacks: 4 x 10-12
One Arm Cable Pushdowns: 3 x 12, then last set on each arm was a 12 rep dropset

After all this, I dragged my ass upstairs and did 20 minutes of cardio. Walked on an incline on a steady pace. Then I did abs.

Abs:
Crunches supersetted with In and Outs: 3 sets x 20 reps for each.

Sucked down my shake and I was out the door. There it is fellas Day 1 in the fuckin books. I am making my mark 1 day at a time. So keep tuning in because shit is only going to get more crazy and more Animal.

Maccabee
03-11-08, 8:59 am
Kick ass session bro. 140's x 10 on an incline is pure madness. Cant wait to see what your leg day looks like lol. Peace

violator
03-11-08, 9:05 am
all I could think of was all of the Animals out there that are going to follow this journey...... So keep tuning in because shit is only going to get more crazy and more Animal.

damn skippy bro, nice workout.....do u guys train in a hardcore gym or what?

Enforcer
03-11-08, 9:11 am
damn skippy bro, nice workout.....do u guys train in a hardcore gym or what?

Hell yea bro. It is the only gyms I like to train in. The gym I train in now is down on the bottom floor of this giant sports facility. It was no windows in it. Just a shit load of iron ready to be tossed around. I am looking to get an ABC event going there in the future.

ghost
03-11-08, 9:19 am
great job enforcer!!! kicking some fuckin ass with that weight there brother.

Punisher
03-11-08, 9:27 am
Yesterday was the beginning of my journey into the madness. I hit chest with the thought im my mind that this is the one that has to count. I was fired up. maybe it was just the Pump and Animal Test i just threw down but here is how my workout went...

Flat Barbell Press: Warmed up with 135 x 10, threw another plate on 225 x 10, threw anothe plate on 315 x 8, finished up with 365 x 5 with a drop set of 225 x 15

Incline Barbell Press: started off with 135 x 10, next set i was feeling good so i thrw on another plate 225 x 10, next set 275 for 8, for my last set i dropped back down to 225 n pumped out 10 nice controlled reps

Pec Dec flys: 4 sets of 12 worked my way up to the stack

Finished up the work out with 4 sets of cable crossovers, I just worked on squeezing and getting more blood into the muscle on these

I also did some calves after

Standing calve raises stack x 10-15 for 4 sets

Toe raises on the leg press machine stack x 3 sets for 10-15 reps

Finished off the night with 20 minutes of cardio

PWO I threw down some torrent + Nitro

Enforcer
03-11-08, 9:27 am
To everyone out there on the Forvm, the Punisher and I are going to do everything possible to get and keep all our fellow Animals out there interested and following our Journey day in and day out. Our goal is to get to at least 20,000 total views. We will keep on this shit at all times to please the masses. So stay tuned and tell your freinds because one of the greatest threads ever to get started on this Forvm is in session...

Punisher
03-11-08, 9:31 am
To everyone out there on the Forvm, the Punisher and I are going to do everything possible to get and keep all our fellow Animals out there interested and following our Journey day in and day out. Our goal is to get to at least 20,000 total views. We will keep on this shit at all times to please the masses. So stay tuned and tell your freinds because one of the greatest threads ever to get started on this Forvm is in session...

you got that right bro

ghost
03-11-08, 9:39 am
Pun, great job on day 1 brother, keep pressing hard!!!

blueIMlifter
03-11-08, 9:44 am
those are some sick ass weights being tossed around fellas. i know it is only gonna get more insane! cant wait to see whats in store.

ct italian 1
03-11-08, 11:30 am
Punisher my man, you're destined for great things, just stay the course and never look back. Don't worry about being a typical Jersey boy haha, pretty soon you won't be able to fit into Abercrombie anyways.

mdh84
03-11-08, 11:59 am
Two strong guys right here! Keep these workouts coming fellas, I know I'll be watching

Pizzalamp
03-11-08, 12:01 pm
Yesterday was the beginning of my journey into the madness. I hit chest with the thought im my mind that this is the one that has to count. I was fired up. maybe it was just the Pump and Animal Test i just threw down but here is how my workout went...

Flat Barbell Press: Warmed up with 135 x 10, threw another plate on 225 x 10, threw anothe plate on 315 x 8, finished up with 365 x 5 with a drop set of 225 x 15

Incline Barbell Press: started off with 135 x 10, next set i was feeling good so i thrw on another plate 225 x 10, next set 275 for 8, for my last set i dropped back down to 225 n pumped out 10 nice controlled reps

Finished up the work out with 4 sets of cable crossovers, I just worked on squeezing and getting more blood into the muscle on these

wow great workout bro! Your incline and flat presses are strong as hell!

Punisher
03-11-08, 12:29 pm
wow great workout bro! Your incline and flat presses are strong as hell!

thanks bro, im strong on presses squats and deads r my weakest lifts lol I def need to work on those

Enforcer
03-11-08, 2:16 pm
Another Day another mother fuckin dollar in my book. As I sit here with only a couple of hours left in the work day, I can't wait to get Day 2 going in this great journey. I get more and more ancy as the day goes on, knowing that I am going to get to smash some iron soon. I mean lets face it when you work where I work and there are pictures of Frank McGrath and Machine everywhere, it makes you feel as though you are 20 pounds lighter than you are. Glancing at their posters everyime I walk through the halls to go take a shit, it makes me want to keep growing. I never want to stop. And I will never let any fucking thing stop me. If you don't like what I do then get out of the fuckin way. There's an old saying: "Don't stand on the tracks when the train is coming through", and this train is fuckin moving at full steam. So look the fuck out. Just like you can hear a train blocks away, you will be able to hear me no matter wherever the fuck you are. Today its Bi's, Hamstrings, and Calves. This train is gettin ready to leave the station.....

ct italian 1
03-11-08, 4:02 pm
Another Day another mother fuckin dollar in my book. As I sit here with only a couple of hours left in the work day, I can't wait to get Day 2 going in this great journey. I get more and more ancy as the day goes on, knowing that I am going to get to smash some iron soon. I mean lets face it when you work where I work and there are pictures of Frank McGrath and Machine everywhere, it makes you feel as though you are 20 pounds lighter than you are. Glancing at their posters everyime I walk through the halls to go take a shit, it makes me want to keep growing. I never want to stop. And I will never let any fucking thing stop me. If you don't like what I do then get out of the fuckin way. There's an old saying: "Don't stand on the tracks when the train is coming through", and this train is fuckin moving at full steam. So look the fuck out. Just like you can hear a train blocks away, you will be able to hear me no matter wherever the fuck you are. Today its Bi's, Hamstrings, and Calves. This train is gettin ready to leave the station.....

nice man, I have a journey poster above the desk in my dorm room and everytime I look up it makes me want to train even harder.

norrim1
03-11-08, 4:07 pm

Very impressive numbers on the bench bro! Your off to a great start with your journey, keep up the good work.

widdlewade44
03-11-08, 4:18 pm
A couple of sick, solid Day 1's in the books gentlemen. Great work and good luck on this Journey, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

G Diesel
03-11-08, 7:09 pm
My boys are bringing it... Good to see. Couple of strong freaks-in-training. I'll be following this one closely. Peace, G

Lowdown5
03-11-08, 7:33 pm
You both are setting a great example for all of us to follow! Respect to both of you!

Enforcer
03-12-08, 7:52 am
You both are setting a great example for all of us to follow! Respect to both of you!

Thanx bro it's greatly appreciated

McFly
03-12-08, 8:37 am
8 weeks of this madness??? this is going to be sick.....

Enforcer
03-12-08, 9:33 am
Day 2 has come and gone in this journey. Damn it really feels like the days are just flying by. Yesterday I blasted Bi's, Forearms, Hamstrings, and Calves. I had my BCAA Stak along with Animal Test with my meal one hour before the gym. My workout went a little something like this:

Bi's:
Close Grip Standing Barbell Curls: 1 warmup set, then 4 sets x 15-12 reps, then after the last set of 12 did a droset for 15 reps
Seated Dumbell Curls: 4 x 15, 12, 12, 10
Cambered Bar Preacher Curls: 4 x 15-12, then did a dropset for 15 reps

Forearms:
Supersetted Rope Curls (this is when you have the stick with a string hanging down from it with a weight at the bottom and roll it up and then back down) with Behind the Back Wrist Curls: 2 sets for each, did 20 reps each time for the wrist curls

Hamstrings:
Seated Leg Curls: 1 warmup set and then 4 x 15-12
Lying Hamstring Curls: 4 x 12-10
Single Leg Lying Hamstring Curls: 4 x 12-10

Calves:
Seated Calf Raises: 1 warmup set then 4 sets x 15-12 reps
Standing Calf Raises: 4 x 12-10

Finished it up with 20 minutes of cardio. Walked on an incline at a steady pace. Downed my Animal Max post workout. Then went home and had about 14 oz. of London Broil. Before bed I had another serving of BCAA Stak along with my Animal Flex and ZMA Pro.

firsthorseman97
03-12-08, 9:38 am
Helluva workout!

Punisher
03-12-08, 10:29 am
Day 2, my workout wasn't long but it was short sweet and to the point just like I like my women. It got the job done. Threw down some Stak/Pump/Test preworkout and by the time i go to the gym i was ready to do some damage. went solo today, my training partner was MIA, sometimes I like it better that way
Hit back with a vengence

Started it off with some bent over barbell rows gradually went up as I dont normally start with this exercise but I firgued Id try something different 95 lbs for 10 (warm up) 135 lbs x 12, 225 x 10, 315 x 6 n did a drop set to 225 x 15

Wide Grip Pull downs 150 x 10, 195 x 10, 240 x 10, 275 x 9, 300 x 2 drop set to 185 x 12

One arm dumbell rows: 85 x 10, 100 x 10, 120 x 10, 140 x 8

High Pulley row with a shoulder with grip 150 x 10, 195 x 10, 225 x 10, 255 x 8

Threw down cherry berry blast torrent with some Animal Nitro after doing 15 minutes of cardio and called it a night

It was a short workout but I feel like I hit my back hard hope fully ill be using slightly more weight next week.I probably shoudl have threw some deads in there but my lower back was telling me not to. I am a strong believer that constant progression in either weight or sets is the real key to muscle growth.

McFly
03-12-08, 10:35 am
Day 2, my workout wasn't long but it was short sweet and to the point just like I like my women. It got the job done. Threw down some Stak/Pump/Test preworkout and by the time i go to the gym i was ready to do some damage. went solo today, my training partner was MIA, sometimes I like it better that way
Hit back with a vengence

Started it off with some bent over barbell rows gradually went up as I dont normally start with this exercise but I firgued Id try something different 95 lbs for 10 (warm up) 135 lbs x 12, 225 x 10, 315 x 6 n did a drop set to 225 x 15

Wide Grip Pull downs 150 x 10, 195 x 10, 240 x 10, 275 x 9, 300 x 2 drop set to 185 x 12

Threw down cherry berry blast torrent with some Aniaml Nitro after doing 15 minutes of cardio and called it a night

It was a short workout but I feel liek I hit my back hard hope fully ill be using slightly more weight next week.I probably shoudl have threw some deads in there but my lower back was telling me not to. I am a strong believer that constant progression in either weight or sets is the real key to muscle growth.

solid back workout...make every day count!

Enforcer
03-12-08, 10:39 am
8 weeks of this madness??? this is going to be sick.....

Could possibly go even longer...Sky is the limit here

widdlewade44
03-12-08, 10:44 am
Two more great workouts and just getting started, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

sly06
03-12-08, 10:45 am
Great job to the both of you. Awesome workouts. You make all the pain worth it.

Pizzalamp
03-12-08, 10:48 am
Hit back with a vengence

Threw down cherry berry blast torrent with some Animal Nitro after doing 15 minutes of cardio and called it a night

It was a short workout but I feel like I hit my back hard hope fully ill be using slightly more weight next week.I probably shoudl have threw some deads in there but my lower back was telling me not to. I am a strong believer that constant progression in either weight or sets is the real key to muscle growth.

Good job Mike
Barbell rows w/ the drop set sounded intense

Punisher
03-12-08, 11:23 am
Good job Mike
Barbell rows w/ the drop set sounded intense

haha they were! my back was pumpedd after that set lol

LittleMan55
03-12-08, 12:16 pm
Hit back with a vengence

Hell yeah looks good!

pmug0000
03-12-08, 12:18 pm
These sessions are sick guys, they look fucking intense. Is there any way you could post some pics or vids of one of these training sessions? I'm sure I'm not the only one here who wants to actually see some of this action...

Enforcer
03-12-08, 12:37 pm
These sessions are sick guys, they look fucking intense. Is there any way you could post some pics or vids of one of these training sessions? I'm sure I'm not the only one here who wants to actually see some of this action...

Shoot some PM's to G Diesel and get him to set something up

Enforcer
03-12-08, 3:08 pm
Got legs today. So I'm thinking I'm going to try to squat 405 for 20 reps? What do you all think? That should shake this journey up a lil bit.

J-Dawg
03-12-08, 3:10 pm
Got legs today. So I'm thinking I'm going to try to squat 405 for 20 reps? What do you all think?

That's what I'm talking about. Hit a good one for us Enforcer.

J-Dawg
03-12-08, 3:11 pm
Hit back with a vengence

Nice back workout there Big Pun.

T o m m Y
03-12-08, 3:51 pm
Got legs today. So I'm thinking I'm going to try to squat 405 for 20 reps? What do you all think? That should shake this journey up a lil bit.

do it bro

tear that shit up!

Punisher
03-12-08, 3:55 pm

thats all you bro my squat aint shit lol

pmug0000
03-12-08, 4:29 pm

This is why we need some fucking vids of this!!!!

Enforcer
03-13-08, 10:01 am
So fellas I made it through the day of all days- LEGS. The day that separates the mere mortals from all of the immortal Animals out there. LEGS. Just the pure thought of doing them, makes some people cringe. Me, I live for it. I love doing legs. Just that feeling of having some serious weight straped acroos your shoulders, just brings a rush to me. I don't know what it is. As Sgt. Rock said in the cage, " There are two types of people in this world- those that deadlift and those that wish they deadlifted." Well in my own words,"There are two types of people who do legs- those that squat and those that only do leg extentions." I promised you guys 20 reps and here is how it went down:

Legs:
Leg extentions- 2 warmup sets, then 4 sets x 15-12 reps
Squats: 135 x 20, 225 x 20, 315 x 20, and now what I promised: I put my ipod in my ears and had Static X- "Push It" blaring in my eardrums (if you have never heard this song I suggest you download it immediately). I was ready. Got my ass under the bar started ripping out my reps- 9..10- still going strong, 11..12..13 nothing is going to stop me, 14..15..16 vision is getting blury, 17..18 my legs are wobbling, 19.. one more to go I can hear my freind spotting me through my ipod he is yelling so loud, 20. I rack the weight and can barely breathe. It took me a few good minutes to recover from it all. But i stood there drenched in sweat victorious.
Walking Lunges: 2 sets with 40 pound db's- length of my gym (about 20 or so yards)
Single Leg Leg Extentions: 4 sets x 12-10 reps following by a 15 rep dropset on each leg (really focused on the sqeeze and pausing at the top)

Walked on the treadmill for 5 minutes just to loosen my legs up again. I sucked down my Animal Max, took a shower, and then it was off to my night job. I could barely stay awake I was so tired and i could feel my legs getting sore. Even as I sit here at my desk, my quads and ass are getting sore. All worth the price of victory though. Today is back.

G Diesel
03-13-08, 10:16 am
So fellas I made it through the day of all days- LEGS. The day that separates the mere mortals from all of the immortal Animals out there. LEGS. Just the pure thought of doing them, makes some people cringe. Me, I live for it. I love doing legs. Just that feeling of having some serious weight straped acroos your shoulders, just brings a rush to me. I don't know what it is. As Sgt. Rock said in the cage, " There are two types of people in this world- those that deadlift and those that wish they deadlifted." Well in my own words,"There are two types of people who do legs- those that squat and those that only do leg extentions." I promised you guys 20 reps and here is how it went down:

Legs:
Leg extentions- 2 warmup sets, then 4 sets x 15-12 reps
Squats: 135 x 20, 225 x 20, 315 x 20, and now what I promised: I put my ipod in my ears and had Static X- "Push It" blaring in my eardrums (if you have never heard this song I suggest you download it immediately). I was ready. Got my ass under the bar started ripping out my reps- 9..10- still going strong, 11..12..13 nothing is going to stop me, 14..15..16 vision is getting blury, 17..18 my legs are wobbling, 19.. one more to go I can hear my freind spotting me through my ipod he is yelling so loud, 20. I rack the weight and can barely breathe. It took me a few good minutes to recover from it all. But i stood there drenched in sweat victorious.
Walking Lunges: 2 sets with 40 pound db's- length of my gym (about 20 or so yards)
Single Leg Leg Extentions: 4 sets x 12-10 reps following by a 15 rep dropset on each leg (really focused on the sqeeze and pausing at the top)

Walked on the treadmill for 5 minutes just to loosen my legs up again. I sucked down my Animal Max, took a shower, and then it was off to my night job. I could barely stay awake I was so tired and i could feel my legs getting sore. Even as I sit here at my desk, my quads and ass are getting sore. All worth the price of victory though. Today is back.

405 x 20 is a monster set my brother... Very few I know can fuck with that. Keep killing it. Peace, G

Punisher
03-13-08, 10:17 am
I have to admit im a little embarassed posting my leg workouts on here as they suck! For some reason I have trouble squatting. i dont know if it is my form or just the way im built because I find it to be the most awkward exercises for me to perform. Well after taking my Pump/Stak/Test I hit the gym

Started off with some squats: 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 12, 315 for 2 i couldnt get up after the 2nd rep i dont knwo wtf happened my legs just gave out soo annoying

Next hit up with some high rep extenstions rack x 15-20 reps for 4 sets

Leg press did 4 sets went up to 10 plates per side for 10 reps

Stiff leg deads 135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 8, 275 x 8

i attempted to do leg curl but I think i may have partually torn my right hamstrings becauise it bothers me on leg curls lately just gunna try n let it heal a bit

Threw down some torrent and Nitro pwo

Leg day is notttt my day

Malloy1344
03-13-08, 10:23 am
You both had some insane workouts. 405 x 20 is insane Enforcer, great work.

Punisher....I have the same problem you do with squatting. How tall are you? I'm about 6'1 and hitting low was always a challenge. It's just awkward, like you said. What helped me ALOT is stance. I widened my stance, little outside shoulder width with toes slightly pointing out. It helps with stabalization alot. I'll ususally hit some close stance squats on the smith after so I'm not neglecting my outer quads, or front squats.

Great work both of you though, your workouts are very intense.

Enforcer
03-13-08, 10:26 am

Punisher....I have the same problem you do with squatting. How tall are you? I'm about 6'1 and hitting low was always a challenge. It's just awkward, like you said. What helped me ALOT is stance. I widened my stance, little outside shoulder width with toes slightly pointing out. It helps with stabalization alot. I'll ususally hit some close stance squats on the smith after so I'm not neglecting my outer quads, or front squats.

I'm 6'0 and i use a wider stance as well. Works for me. Narrow is just way too uncomfortable.

Malloy1344
03-13-08, 10:27 am
I'm 6'0 and i use a wider stance as well. Works for me. Narrow is just way too uncomfortable.

x 2....free weight narrow doesn't happen for me. I've tried. Almost ate shit on it. Only way I can do it is on the smith, but thats usually a finisher move. I rely on Front squats, because for some reason close stance isn't a problem with them.....strange.....Your squatting is sick tho bro. Someday I hope to be in that rep/weight range.

Punisher
03-13-08, 10:28 am

Lol thats the thing im not really tall at all, squats just kill the fuck outta my knees and back

I can do em on the smith and they are a little more comfortable then free wieghts but i just dont feel the same lol and thank you bro I will do my best to keep the intensity up. Enforcer killed it lats night on legs 405 for 20 is insaneee

McFly
03-13-08, 10:33 am
I have to admit im a little embarassed posting my leg workouts on here as they suck! For some reason I have trouble squatting. i dont know if it is my form or just the way im built because I find it to be the most awkward exercises for me to perform. Well after taking my Pump/Stak/Test I hit the gym

Started off with some squats: 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 12, 315 for 2 i couldnt get up after the 2nd rep i dont knwo wtf happened my legs just gave out soo annoying

i attempted to do leg curl but I think i may have partually torn my right hamstrings becauise it bothers me on leg curls lately just gunna try n let it heal a bit

Leg day is notttt my day

YO Pun, you need to come down one Sunday and train legs with me and Al...we don't always squat and I like to think our workouts are pretty intense. I currently can only fit my legs in 3 pair of the 20+ pairs of jeans I own since I started training with Al.

squatting right now seems to bring you down mentally, so fuck it, load up the leg press and then hit a power squat machine....it works for me....and i managed to eventually bring my squat up to 600 pounds without squatting every week. go figure

Enforcer
03-13-08, 10:33 am
x 2....free weight narrow doesn't happen for me. I've tried. Almost ate shit on it. Only way I can do it is on the smith, but thats usually a finisher move. I rely on Front squats, because for some reason close stance isn't a problem with them.....strange.....Your squatting is sick tho bro. Someday I hope to be in that rep/weight range.

Thanx bro...I greatly appreciate it

Big Wides
03-13-08, 10:38 am
fucking insane monsters.....Enforcer with the 405x20, thats nuts and I agree with the wide stance squat makes shit eaiser....Punisher leg pressing at a high volume is equally as good.

Not even done the first week of this and its got the blood boiling

Punisher
03-13-08, 12:28 pm
YO Pun, you need to come down one Sunday and train legs with me and Al...we don't always squat and I like to think our workouts are pretty intense. I currently can only fit my legs in 3 pair of the 20+ pairs of jeans I own since I started training with Al.

squatting right now seems to bring you down mentally, so fuck it, load up the leg press and then hit a power squat machine....it works for me....and i managed to eventually bring my squat up to 600 pounds without squatting every week. go figure

thanks bro im gunan change some stuff up for my next leg workout, and I def do hafat make my way down there to train with you all one day but im a little scared lol

McFly
03-13-08, 12:35 pm
thanks bro im gunan change some stuff up for my next leg workout, and I def do hafat make my way down there to train with you all one day but im a little scared lol

ahhh yeah some people are scared to grow...i understand!!! LOL JK bro

widdlewade44
03-13-08, 12:39 pm
Speechless after reading about Day #3...

Keep up the great work and P, just keep tweaking it bro, you'll find the stance and tempo.

Kevin
widdlewade44

G Diesel
03-13-08, 1:39 pm

Leg day is notttt my day

That ain't bad at all bro... We'll have to get together and train legs some day. It could be something as simple as the order of your exercises that is throwing you off track. Peace, G

RogueLion
03-13-08, 2:07 pm
I'm enjoying this journey. You boys are in deep now, the Rubicon is merely a line on the horizen. Keep on marching

I like that widowmaker...its legendary. 225x25 at the end of my shit leaves me with post tramautic stress disorder. One day 405x20 will be mine.

Keep up the good work boys...

BigAnt
03-13-08, 8:21 pm
Here is what my diet is going to look like for the time being. I have learned over time to listen to my body and know what it needs and doesn't need. I know now that I don't need alot of carbs to help my body grow. I know I need more protein in my diet to see good muscle gains. Some people are different but this is the way I am. I eat all of my meals, I don't drink them. By this I mean that I make sure to eat food for my meals and not replace them with a shake. This makes me feel much harder and allows me to gain more nutrients into my body. My diets looks like this:

Meal 1: 8 eggs (2 whole, 6 whites), 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 2 tbls. of peanut butter, milk or apple juice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD STUFF THERE BIG BOY...JOURNEY LOOKS SCARY!

BigAnt
03-13-08, 8:23 pm

Leg day is notttt my day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Punisher--Punish you lowers with---THE POWER SQUAT Machine!

A great machine!

MassMan
03-13-08, 8:56 pm
Monster numbers for both of you. 405x20 must have been a freightning experience for the regular gym goers, bar bending from 8 pies, crazy, huge dude sweating buckets, breathing as if he has never taken a breath in his life, and his crazy lifting partner yelling at him. LOL. As for the 10 plates a side on the leg press for reps, that shit is crazy also. good work both of you.

ct italian 1
03-14-08, 5:31 am

Leg day is notttt my day

still good shit brother! and enforcer, 405x20 is FUCKING INSANE.

Enforcer
03-14-08, 8:04 am
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD STUFF THERE BIG BOY...JOURNEY LOOKS SCARY!

thanx Big Ant...just trying to get my game up to your level

Enforcer
03-14-08, 8:05 am
still good shit brother! and enforcer, 405x20 is FUCKING INSANE.

thanx bro appreciate the props

Enforcer
03-14-08, 9:57 am
Yesterday was back. But first in a little side not my legs and ass are so fuckin sore right now- i guess its the price yo have to pay, i hate how the second day is always the worst day of being sore. Anyway: Hit back hard. Was tired as all hell considering I was only working on four hours of sleep due to my Wed. night job, but I worked through it. There really is something about having a journey and wanting to show everyone your true "Animal" side that makes you work through the pain and being tired. I think to myself I don't want to let anyone down because my ass is dragging a little and I know that they are working just as hard as I am if not even harder. So I ate my meal had my BCAA Stak and Animal Test and an hour later it was off to the gym. And here is how it went down:

Back:
Front Pulldowns: two warmup sets, then 4 x 12-10 reps- last set was with the entire rack for a set of 10, then did two dropsets of 10 reps each- really made sure to hold and squeeze on the way down
T Bar Rows: 4 x 12-10- last set was 5 plates for 10 reps
Hammer Strength Pulldowns: 4 x 12-10- really made sure to hold and squeeze for a second at the bottom, then did a drop set of 12 reps
One Arm Dumbell Rows: 4 x 10- last sets was the 140's for 10
Front Bar Pulldowns: 2 x 15
Stretched and then did 20 minutes of cardio followed by abs.

Abs:
Supersetted Crunches with Seat In and Outs- 3 x 20

Had my Animal Max immediatley following my workout. Then it was off to my house. Ate, showered, watched some TV, then it was bedtime. Had my BCAA Stak with Animal Test and ZMA and it was off to dream land. Today I'm hitting shoulders.

Punisher
03-14-08, 10:15 am
Preworkout I took my Stak/ Test/ Pump cocktail

Today was bis and Tris. It is an area I need some serious work on. Arms have always been a lagging bodypart of mine no matter how hard I hit em.

Tris:

Vbar press downs 4 sets worked my way up to the stack for 10 reps
Close Grip Bench press: 4 sets last set did 275 x 6 i didnt have a spotter so I was not going to try and force any more reps out but still felt good
Over head cable extensions: did these ona machine, went slow to feel the weight 4 sets 10-6 reps
Dip machine: 3 sets with the stack(330lbs) for 10 reps

Bis:
Alternating dumbell curls: 5 sets starting with 25 lbs going all the way up to 60...last set went down the rack and murdered my bis
Next I did machine preacher curls: 4 sets 6-12 reps working my way up in wieght each set
3 sets of 21s, these blaste dmy biceps i had such a Pump when i was done
Finished off with some Drag curls: 3 sets 70x 10, 90x 10, 110 x 8

After threw down some torrent/ nitro like usual, I think I mite have gotten some growth out of that workout

McFly
03-14-08, 10:33 am
Preworkout I took my Stak/ Test/ Pump cocktail

Today was bis and Tris. It is an area I need some serious work on. Arms have always been a lagging bodypart of mine no matter how hard I hit em.

Tris:

Vbar press downs 4 sets worked my way up to the stack for 10 reps
Close Grip Bench press: 4 sets last set did 275 x 6 i didnt have a spotter so I was not going to try and force any more reps out but still felt good
Over head cable extensions: did these ona machine, went slow to feel the weight 4 sets 10-6 reps
Dip machine: 3 sets with the stack(330lbs) for 10 reps

Bis:
Alternating dumbell curls: 5 sets starting with 25 lbs going all the way up to 60...last set went down the rack and murdered my bis
Next I did machine preacher curls: 4 sets 6-12 reps working my way up in wieght each set
3 sets of 21s, these blaste dmy biceps i had such a Pump when i was done
Finished off with some Drag curls: 3 sets 70x 10, 90x 10, 110 x 8

After threw down some torrent/ nitro like usual, I think I mite have gotten some growth out of that workout

sick bicep workout....i can imagine the pump you had by the time you got to the 21's was down right nasty!

Punisher
03-14-08, 10:43 am
sick bicep workout....i can imagine the pump you had by the time you got to the 21's was down right nasty!

hah thanks bro...yea it hurt like a bitchh

Just trying to get as big as you mann

Punisher
03-14-08, 10:43 am
Yesterday was back. But first in a little side not my legs and ass are so fuckin sore right now- i guess its the price yo have to pay, i hate how the second day is always the worst day of being sore. Anyway: Hit back hard. Was tired as all hell considering I was only working on four hours of sleep due to my Wed. night job, but I worked through it. There really is something about having a journey and wanting to show everyone your true "Animal" side that makes you work through the pain and being tired. I think to myself I don't want to let anyone down because my ass is dragging a little and I know that they are working just as hard as I am if not even harder. So I ate my meal had my BCAA Stak and Animal Test and an hour later it was off to the gym. And here is how it went down:

Back:
Front Pulldowns: two warmup sets, then 4 x 12-10 reps- last set was with the entire rack for a set of 10, then did two dropsets of 10 reps each- really made sure to hold and squeeze on the way down
Hammer Strength Pulldowns: 4 x 12-10- really made sure to hold and squeeze for a second at the bottom, then did a drop set of 12 reps

Abs:

Had my Animal Max immediatley following my workout. Then it was off to my house. Ate, showered, watched some TV, then it was bedtime. Had my BCAA Stak with Animal Test and ZMA and it was off to dream land. Today I'm hitting shoulders.

sick back workout bro...f-in strong

Malloy1344
03-16-08, 11:39 pm
you guys are still killin it. Awesome work both of you. Alot of heavy weights are being thrown around here.

Enforcer
03-17-08, 10:48 am
Friday was Day 5 on this journey. I hit shoulders, calves, and cardio. Before I headed to the gym I had my BCAA Stak with my Animal Test. It was the end of the week and I know most people hit up happy hour after work on Fridays, but for that hour or so that I am hitting the iron it is my happy hour. Shoulder pressing monster weight gives me the same buzz as drinking 5 or 6 rum and cokes. Here is how it went down.

Shoulders:
Seated Hammer Strength Shoulder Press: 2 warmup sets, then 4 x 12-10 reps, last set was 3 plates on each side for 10 reps, then immediately following that set of ten took a plate off each side did 10 more reps and then took another plate off and did an additional 10 reps
Standing Side Laterals: 4 x 12 - 10
Standing DB Front Raises: 2 x 12
Reverse Pec Deck: 4 x 12 - 10
Db Shrugs: 4 x 12

Calves:
Seated Calf Raises - 4 x 12 - 10
Standing Calf Raises- 4 x 12 - 10

Cardio:
20 minutes walking on an incline at a steady pace

Session was over and Week 1 was in the books. Sucked down my Animal Max and I was off. Week 1 has been a giant step in the right direction thus far. I will soon be putting up my body weight as the weeks progress. I will be weighing myself every 2 weeks on this journey. Inevitably I know it comes down to what I look like in the mirror and not what the scale says but I know how people love numbers so I will be doing it for them. I am going to try and set it up so I can get pictures of myself uploaded onto here so everyone can see my progress. Thank you to those who have tuned in. All I can say is this journey is only going to get more intense so hold on. After week four I am thinking about trying something that few have tried before so look out....

Pizzalamp
03-17-08, 10:50 am
great day Enforcer
3 plates on the Hammer is beastly

Punisher
03-17-08, 10:52 am
sick workout bro

I myself did not train this weekend I used it to recoup and recover. Back to the grind tonight

Enforcer
03-17-08, 10:58 am
sick workout bro

I myself did not train this weekend I used it to recoup and recover. Back to the grind tonight

All good Big Pun, you better make up for it tonight though- I want to see a sick dropset on your flat bench. Work Up to 350 for your last set. Do 4-5 reps, then drop it down- 275 for 8, 225 for 8, 185 for 8, and 135 for 8. Show me what you got.

McFly
03-17-08, 11:18 am
I hope Big Pun ain't slacking!!!?!?!?! This Enforcer cat doesn't look to be playing games!

Enforcer
03-17-08, 12:39 pm
We'll fellas my girl is dragging out for vacation this week. But not to worry there is a gym right around the corner from where we are staying. So this journey will continue. Even if there wasn't a gym that close to where we are I would take a taxi 200 miles to the nearest gym if I had to. So when shes sleeping in I'll be moving weight. I couldn't deny her this vacation, for she is one of the only ones to have stood by me for so long and respect what I do. She is a good girl and a keeper. She's paid her dues and now I must pay mine. So, most likely I won't be able to update my workouts until I get back next week but don't worry when I get back they will be massed produced. I'll keep everything stored in memory so we won't miss a beat. In the meantime, keep following along because I know The Punisher will be holding it down for the both of us while I am away. She's got a strong enough back to carry the both of us- lol.

Malloy1344
03-17-08, 1:02 pm
Enjoy the vacation Enforcer. Gotta keep the girl happy. We know you'll still be killin it. Punisher, looking forward to seein what you got in store for tonight!

Enforcer
03-17-08, 2:01 pm
Enjoy the vacation Enforcer. Gotta keep the girl happy. We know you'll still be killin it. Punisher, looking forward to seein what you got in store for tonight!

Thanx for understanding guys. Got to try and keep the women happy bc don't get me wrong I love being an Animal but I also love the ladies- lol.

Punisher
03-17-08, 3:37 pm
tonight i will be hitting chest hard

i will post up my workout later gunna try n make this week memorable and break a pr or something since enforcer is not gunna be around.

Malloy1344
03-17-08, 5:27 pm
Thanx for understanding guys. Got to try and keep the women happy bc don't get me wrong I love being an Animal but I also love the ladies- lol.

A happy woman = a happy Animal. The Golden Rule, LOL.

Phil800101
03-17-08, 5:46 pm
Consider me subbed! Looking forward to following this...

B Con
03-17-08, 5:57 pm
Man you guys are giving it hell. Good read... interesting to see how this plays out... Subbed for sure.

naturalguy
03-17-08, 6:44 pm
We'll fellas my girl is dragging out for vacation this week. But not to worry there is a gym right around the corner from where we are staying. So this journey will continue. Even if there wasn't a gym that close to where we are I would take a taxi 200 miles to the nearest gym if I had to. So when shes sleeping in I'll be moving weight. I couldn't deny her this vacation, for she is one of the only ones to have stood by me for so long and respect what I do. She is a good girl and a keeper. She's paid her dues and now I must pay mine. So, most likely I won't be able to update my workouts until I get back next week but don't worry when I get back they will be massed produced. I'll keep everything stored in memory so we won't miss a beat. In the meantime, keep following along because I know The Punisher will be holding it down for the both of us while I am away. She's got a strong enough back to carry the both of us- lol.

Enjoy the vacation

BigAnt
03-17-08, 10:19 pm

Back:

Abs:

-0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO

SOLID WORK...!

140'S FOR 10-Last set...damn!

BigAnt
03-17-08, 10:21 pm
tonight i will be hitting chest hard

i will post up my workout later gunna try n make this week memorable and break a pr or something since enforcer is not gunna be around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

train hard and smart!

Punisher
03-18-08, 9:34 am
I know my day 5 is a little late but here it is:

Trained Chest last night, I really feel like the Pump/Stak/Test is keeping me fuller and giving me a huge pump in the gym

Started off with Flat bench 135 x 12, 185 x 12, 225 x 6, 315 x 8, for my last set I followed enforcers recommendation and did 355 x 4 dropped to 275 x 8, dropped to 185 x 12

the last set was brutal pump swelled my chest the f up!

Incline Dumbell presses, decided to go a little light on these as I havent even touched dumbells in about a year 65x 10, 75 x 10, 95 x 10, 110 x 7 they were a little shaky but im def gunna start doing these again as my upper chest was shot after

Incline Flyes 4 sets 10-12

Cable cross overs 3 sets of 12

Followed that up with 20 minutes of cardio then threw down some Torrent and Nitro PWO

My strength seemed a little down, maybe due to the fact that I have not trained shoulders in a while or that i took shorter breaks inbetween sets, but I def felt like a grew

Big Wides
03-18-08, 9:47 am
nice work Punisher....dropset looked like fun and those incline dbs were real soild as well.

McFly
03-18-08, 9:50 am
you hit those dumbbells for a few weeks and I'm sure you'll be hitting the 140's easily!!

jer
03-18-08, 9:52 am
Solid chest workout.

Those drop sets really pump the shit out of the chest.

Toni69
03-18-08, 10:21 am

Big, healthy boy right here...likin your style...and I surely like my boys big and healthy too ;)

looking foward to see what you got goin on in here. I will be lurking.

Phil800101
03-18-08, 11:02 am
Killer chest day Punisher, I'm liking the dropset. Nice work!

MassMan
03-18-08, 11:14 am

Trained Chest last night, I really feel like the Pump/Stak/Test is keeping me fuller and giving me a huge pump in the gym

Started off with Flat bench 135 x 12, 185 x 12, 225 x 6, 315 x 8, for my last set I followed enforcers recommendation and did 355 x 4 dropped to 275 x 8, dropped to 185 x 12

Incline Dumbell presses, decided to go a little light on these as I havent even touched dumbells in about a year 65x 10, 75 x 10, 95 x 10, 110 x 7 they were a little shaky but im def gunna start doing these again as my upper chest was shot after

Followed that up with 20 minutes of cardio then threw down some Torrent and Nitro PWO

My strength seemed a little down, maybe due to the fact that I have not trained shoulders in a while or that i took shorter breaks inbetween sets, but I def felt like a grew

Goin light on the incline DB presses huh? Explain the 110x7. Damn, solid numbers. Keep it up!

G Diesel
03-18-08, 11:17 am

Good shit bro... Strong. Liked that dropset. Good amount of volume for chest, plus cardio. Damn. Peace, G

BigAnt
03-18-08, 3:09 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very solid workout!

You training alone?

Punisher
03-18-08, 5:03 pm
thanks guys im just fired up to train and make some changes in my physique.

I train with my friend who just got into working out so im kinda showing him what to do. Its kinda tough bc he always seems to skip out on leg day haha

Enforcer
03-18-08, 5:03 pm
Big, healthy boy right here...likin your style...and I surely like my boys big and healthy too ;)

looking foward to see what you got goin on in here. I will be lurking.

Thanx hun doing what I can to hold it down

Enforcer
03-18-08, 5:05 pm
thanks guys im just fired up to train and make some changes in my physique.

I train with my friend who just got into working out so im kinda showing him what to do. Its kinda tough bc he always seems to skip out on leg day haha

Yo Big Pun love how you took my advice with the dropset. I kne your chest would be killing you. Way to bust through the pain. Much Respect bro.

Enforcer
03-18-08, 5:06 pm
-0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO

SOLID WORK...!

140'S FOR 10-Last set...damn!

Thanx bro just trying to get up to your level. Hopefully they can call me Big E someday.

Enforcer
03-18-08, 5:24 pm
Ok guys so I'm coming in live from Florida. One of the people I'm staying with brought a lab top so I can post up my workouts. It may come in a little bit late but I will do everything I can to keep you guys updated. Yesterday I did Chest, Tri's, and Abs. I tried something a lil different. Told G Diesel, J Dawg, and Big Pun that I was going to do everything this week in dropset fashion. They told me to go for it. The body will be like what the fuck is this and as a result will help trigger some new levels of growth. So here is how it went down:

Chest:
Incline Barbell Press: 2 warmup sets, then Dropset 1: 10,10,10,10 then rested 2 minutes the Dropset 2: 10,10,10,10- weight started with 195 then worked down pulling a 10 pound plate off each time
Flat Dumbell Press: Dropset 1: 10,10,10,10 then rested 2 minutes then Dropset 2: 10,10,10,10
Cable Crossovers: Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12
Pec Deck Fly: Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12
Done. Streched and damn was my chets pumped.

Tri's:
V Bar Pushdowns: Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12
Overhead Seated Dumbell Extentions: Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12
Underhand Grip Straight Bar Pushdowns: Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12
Let's just say my Tri's are paying for it today.

Abs:
Spursetted Ball Crunches with Incline In and Outs: 3 sets of 20 reps for each

Then walked for 20 minutes on an incline at a steady pace. Sucked down my Animal Max and was on my way. Now here I am in Florida. Damn it's gorgeous out, so much better then the shitty Jersey weather. But I miss it bc it's just not the same hardcore atmosphere here. Just got all of my food shooping done earlier today and have ben relaxing and eating ever since. Bout to hit up the gym for Bi's, Hams, and Calves. We'll see if I get any of the strange looks down here especially since I am a fresh face. Let's see if they know what Animal is. Gonna be rocking the Red Iconic at the gym. I will keep you guys posted as I go.

Phil800101
03-18-08, 6:42 pm
Nice work Enforcer, that looks like one hell of a killer workout!

MassMan
03-18-08, 6:44 pm
Ok guys so I'm coming in live from Florida. One of the people I'm staying with brought a lab top so I can post up my workouts. It may come in a little bit late but I will do everything I can to keep you guys updated. Yesterday I did Chest, Tri's, and Abs. I tried something a lil different. Told G Diesel, J Dawg, and Big Pun that I was going to do everything this week in dropset fashion. They told me to go for it. The body will be like what the fuck is this and as a result will help trigger some new levels of growth. So here is how it went down:

Chest:
Incline Barbell Press: 2 warmup sets, then Dropset 1: 10,10,10,10 then rested 2 minutes the Dropset 2: 10,10,10,10- weight started with 195 then worked down pulling a 10 pound plate off each time
Flat Dumbell Press: Dropset 1: 10,10,10,10 then rested 2 minutes then Dropset 2: 10,10,10,10

Tri's:
V Bar Pushdowns: Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12
Overhead Seated Dumbell Extentions: Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12
Underhand Grip Straight Bar Pushdowns: Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12
Let's just say my Tri's are paying for it today.

Abs:
Spursetted Ball Crunches with Incline In and Outs: 3 sets of 20 reps for each

Then walked for 20 minutes on an incline at a steady pace. Sucked down my Animal Max and was on my way. Now here I am in Florida. Damn it's gorgeous out, so much better then the shitty Jersey weather. But I miss it bc it's just not the same hardcore atmosphere here. Just got all of my food shooping done earlier today and have ben relaxing and eating ever since. Bout to hit up the gym for Bi's, Hams, and Calves. We'll see if I get any of the strange looks down here especially since I am a fresh face. Let's see if they know what Animal is. Gonna be rocking the Red Iconic at the gym. I will keep you guys posted as I go.

Go show them beach boys what Animal is all about!

Punisher
03-19-08, 12:02 pm
hah nice job with the drop sets bro

Punisher
03-19-08, 12:10 pm
So I hit back last night with my buddy. threw down my usual Stak/Pump/Test combo preworkout and was ready to roll

Wide grip Pull downs: 4 sets worked my way up to the stack on the last set for 6 reps and did triple drop set with that

Deadlifts: just getting back into these after a looooong lay off 135x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 6, 365 x 4

Old School T bar rows 1 plate x 10, 2 plates x 10, 3 plates x 10, 5 plates x 6...my lower back was shot after deadlifts and i could barely hold myself up with these

Cable rows : 4 sets 8-12 controlled slow reps

Short back workout but it got the job done and im feeling it today, I am planning on adding more volume and more weight next week

PWO Torrent/ Nitro

McFly
03-19-08, 12:18 pm
nice back workout, short and effective!

I see that last set of deads being bumped up to 405 for reps SOON!!!!!

Toni69
03-19-08, 12:23 pm
[QUOTE=Enforcer;327032]
Chest:

I like this..I actually have done sets like this on chest in the past...killer! Im an incline fanatic so I rarely do anything flat except bench press. I also like hitting incline flys first as a pre-exhaust to bench press.

Nice work Enforcer....very nice. ;)

Punisher
03-19-08, 12:24 pm
nice back workout, short and effective!

I see that last set of deads being bumped up to 405 for reps SOON!!!!!

im working on it, i havent deadlifted for a while and it has never been my best lift lol

Enforcer
03-19-08, 4:22 pm
Got I love it down here. Gorgeous weather. Just got back from the beach. Just took my Animal Test and Shock Therapy- yea I was able to get it down here without a problem. Gonna be heading out to the gym soon. I wanted to get up what I did yesterday before I headed out though. I repped the Animal gear as I mentioned yesterday: I wore the Red Animal Iconic to the gym. Got a few looks here and there from people. I showed them what Animal was all about. I don't think they get many guys like me down here because when I was dripping in sweat when I was all done, people kind of looked at me strange. I stayed with my dropsets as I said I would this week. Hot Bi's, Hams, and Claves yesterday.

Bi's:
Standing Dumbell Curls: 2 warmup sets, then Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12, rested 2 minutes then Dropset 2: 12,12,12,12
Preacher Cable Curls: Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12
Close Grip Standing Barbell Curls: Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12
My biceps were on fuckin fire after this

Hams:
Seated Leg Curls: 2 warmup sets, then Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12, rested 2 minutes then Dropset 2: 12,12,12,12
Lying Leg Curls: Dropset 1: 10,10,10,10
Lying One Leg Curls: Dropset 1: 10,10,10,10

Calves:
Supersetted Leg Press Calf Raises and Seated Calf Raises: 4 sets x 15 reps for each

Day was over and I am sure fuckin feeling it today. Thank god I got to rest up and lay on the beach and get some sun. Hittin quads today: let's see if I can match the performance I put on last week. Drop sets with squats are gonna fuckin kill I kno it. But I live for it.

MassMan
03-19-08, 5:09 pm
Got I love it down here. Gorgeous weather. Just got back from the beach. Just took my Animal Test and Shock Therapy- yea I was able to get it down here without a problem. Gonna be heading out to the gym soon. I wanted to get up what I did yesterday before I headed out though. I repped the Animal gear as I mentioned yesterday: I wore the Red Animal Iconic to the gym. Got a few looks here and there from people. I showed them what Animal was all about. I don't think they get many guys like me down here because when I was dripping in sweat when I was all done, people kind of looked at me strange. I stayed with my dropsets as I said I would this week. Hot Bi's, Hams, and Claves yesterday.

Bi's:
Standing Dumbell Curls: 2 warmup sets, then Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12, rested 2 minutes then Dropset 2: 12,12,12,12

Hams:
Seated Leg Curls: 2 warmup sets, then Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12, rested 2 minutes then Dropset 2: 12,12,12,12

Calves:
Supersetted Leg Press Calf Raises and Seated Calf Raises: 4 sets x 15 reps for each

Day was over and I am sure fuckin feeling it today. Thank god I got to rest up and lay on the beach and get some sun. Hittin quads today: let's see if I can match the performance I put on last week. Drop sets with squats are gonna fuckin kill I kno it. But I live for it.

Siiiiiiiiick!

Phil800101
03-19-08, 6:29 pm
So I hit back last night with my buddy. threw down my usual Stak/Pump/Test combo preworkout and was ready to roll

Wide grip Pull downs: 4 sets worked my way up to the stack on the last set for 6 reps and did triple drop set with that

Deadlifts: just getting back into these after a looooong lay off 135x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 6, 365 x 4

Old School T bar rows 1 plate x 10, 2 plates x 10, 3 plates x 10, 5 plates x 6...my lower back was shot after deadlifts and i could barely hold myself up with these

Short back workout but it got the job done and im feeling it today, I am planning on adding more volume and more weight next week

PWO Torrent/ Nitro

Solid back workout Big Pun, welcome back to deadlifts!

Bi's:

Hams:

Calves:

Lookin' good Bro! I've been adding more dropsets into my workouts and am definitely liking the results. Try not to enjoy the weather too much, lol.

ct italian 1
03-20-08, 9:36 am

PWO Torrent/ Nitro

about time you man up and pull some deads Mike! haha

Enforcer
03-20-08, 11:34 am
Quads. I don't think half of the people down here even know what they are. In the two days I have been at the gym down here, I have not seen someone squat over 225 yet. These personal trainers down here make me laugh with the workouts they give their clients. I opened some eyes yesterday when I did legs that's for sure. Fuckin drop sets are a killer on the legs. I am hurtin a lil today- def gonna be in the hot tub for some time trying to heel these fuckers up so I can actually walk around while I am down here. Had my meal with Animal Test. Half hour later my Shock Therapy, and then 20 minutes later I was out the door on my way to the gym. Here is how the frightfest went:

Quads:
Squats: 3 warmup sets then the mother load of dropsets: 405 x 10, 365 x 10, 315 x 10, 275 x 10, 225 x 10, 185 x 10, and 135 x 10 - the burn I had and the tight ness in my lower back was almost unberable. The sweat was already running off my head like a faucet. It took me about 3 minutes just to catch my breath. I love this shit.
Hack Squats: Dropset 1: 10,10,10,10, Dropset 2: 10,10,10,10- started with 3 plates, then 2 plates, then a plate and a 25, thne just a plate
Lunges: set up 3 sets of dumbells of 30, 25, and 20- I would lunge with one weight to the next weight which was about 20 yards away until I had no weight left and I did the last set with no weight in my hands- I did this just one time
Leg Extentions: Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12

Done there it was. My cardio consisted of me barely walking on the treadmill for a couple minutes just to get the blood flowing in my legs again. I was soaked from head to toe. People stared and on the inside I laughed. Yea maybe I am a lil fucked up but I love it. Had my Animal Max, then I was off. Sat in the hot tub last night to try and keep the soarness down. Helped a little. Today is back. I'm gonna really let the iron fly.

LittleMan55
03-20-08, 11:41 am
Quads. I don't think half of the people down here even know what they are. In the two days I have been at the gym down here, I have not seen someone squat over 225 yet. These personal trainers down here make me laugh with the workouts they give their clients. I opened some eyes yesterday when I did legs that's for sure. Fuckin drop sets are a killer on the legs. I am hurtin a lil today- def gonna be in the hot tub for some time trying to heel these fuckers up so I can actually walk around while I am down here. Had my meal with Animal Test. Half hour later my Shock Therapy, and then 20 minutes later I was out the door on my way to the gym. Here is how the frightfest went:

Quads:
Squats: 3 warmup sets then the mother load of dropsets: 405 x 10, 365 x 10, 315 x 10, 275 x 10, 225 x 10, 185 x 10, and 135 x 10 - the burn I had and the tight ness in my lower back was almost unberable. The sweat was already running off my head like a faucet. It took me about 3 minutes just to catch my breath. I love this shit.
Hack Squats: Dropset 1: 10,10,10,10, Dropset 2: 10,10,10,10- started with 3 plates, then 2 plates, then a plate and a 25, thne just a plate
Lunges: set up 3 sets of dumbells of 30, 25, and 20- I would lunge with one weight to the next weight which was about 20 yards away until I had no weight left and I did the last set with no weight in my hands- I did this just one time

Done there it was. My cardio consisted of me barely walking on the treadmill for a couple minutes just to get the blood flowing in my legs again. I was soaked from head to toe. People stared and on the inside I laughed. Yea maybe I am a lil fucked up but I love it. Had my Animal Max, then I was off. Sat in the hot tub last night to try and keep the soarness down. Helped a little. Today is back. I'm gonna really let the iron fly.

DAMN!!! Bet you got some serious deer in the head light looks from that one!

Phil800101
03-20-08, 12:05 pm
Holy shit Enforcer, that is one killer wheels session! Way to show em' how it's done.

callme47
03-20-08, 1:07 pm

well said man

Toni69
03-20-08, 1:10 pm
Holy shit Enforcer, that is one killer wheels session! Way to show em' how it's done.

no shit! You wheels better be as sore as I am now, if not more! LOL

I love drop sets on leg press. I cant do the barbell squats that intense, my back would not hold up for it.

That was def one sexy..I mean, one hell of a leg wo. Kickass!

Enforcer
03-20-08, 1:39 pm
Thanx everyone my fuckin legs are shot rite now thats 4 sure

blueIMlifter
03-20-08, 2:20 pm
all i can come up with is WOW. cant even imagine the pain on that squat dropset

Pizzalamp
03-20-08, 6:35 pm

Quads:

DAMN!!! GREAT JOB BRO!!
UGHHH i hate that tight lower back feeling during legs

Enforcer
03-21-08, 4:18 pm
Damnnn are my legs sore. Def even more sore then when I did 405 for 20 reps. The hot tub def helped and I was in there again today. Hit back yesterday. My arms were so pumped doing dropsets for back. Felt like my biceps were going to explode. Here is how I blasted back and abs:

Back:
Front Pulldows: 2 warmup sets, then Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12, rested 2 minutes then Dropset 2: 12,12,12,12,
Bent Over Barbell Rows: Dropset 1: 10,10,10,10- bent totally over when doing these- had no wraps no chalk, started with 195 then worked my way down by 10 pounds each time- fuckin killed my forearms with my grip
Behind The Neck Pulldows: Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12
Seated Pulley Rows: Dropset 1: 10,10,10,10, rested 2 minutes then Dropset 2: 10,10,10,10
Front Straight Bar Pulldowns; 2 sets x 15 reps

Abs:
Supersetted Crunches with Incline In and Outs: 3 sets x 20 reps for each

Did cardio on the elliptical for 20 minutes. Sucked down my Animal Max, headed back home, and then jumped into the pool. God I love this beautiful weather. I mite move to Florida- lol. Today was shoulders- woke up early and hit the gym hard. I have to shit, shower, and eat rite now so I'll post it either later today or tommrow.

Phil800101
03-21-08, 7:47 pm
Another killer workout Enforcer, awesome shit!

Enforcer
03-21-08, 8:22 pm
Another killer workout Enforcer, awesome shit!

Thanx bro- just doin wat I can so I will be remembered

Malloy1344
03-21-08, 8:33 pm
Kickin ass guys.

MassMan
03-21-08, 8:38 pm
Thanx bro- just doin wat I can so I will be remembered

Keep up that hard shit and your WILL be remembered. Good work bro.

Phoenix Rising
03-21-08, 9:32 pm
Nice work to both of you. First thread I sub'd to and it has been worth it.

Enforcer
03-22-08, 11:18 am
Kickin ass guys.

Keep up that hard shit and your WILL be remembered. Good work bro.

Nice work to both of you. First thread I sub'd to and it has been worth it.

Thanx guys. Just having u guys tune in week in and week out means a lot. Doing everything in our power to keep everyone interested and wanting more.

Enforcer
03-22-08, 11:26 am
Boulder shoulders. That's what I like to call em. I love the fuckin burn you can get in a shoulder workouts- so painful and burning that you can barely life your arms when you are done. It is the greatest feeling in the world. I live for it. The burn that I got doing dropsets for shoulders was almost unberable. But I worked through the pain. Day 10 went a lil something like this:

Shoulders:
Standing Dumbell Press: 2 warmup sets, then Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12, rested 2 minutes then Dropset 2: 12,12,12,12- started with the 50's then dropped 5 pounds each set- fuckin one of the most excrutiating burns I have ever had in a bodypart
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press: Dropset 1: 10,10,10,10, rested 2 minutes then Dropset 2: 10,10,10,10
Standing Side Laterals: Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12
Standing DB Front Raises: Dropset 1: 12,12,12,12
Upright Rows: 2 sets x 15 reps

Calves:
Supersetted Seated and Standing Calf Raises: 3 sets x 20 reps for each

Didn't do cardio yesterday bc my legs are so fuckin sore I can barely walk. Gonna hot it up today for a half hour. Had my Animal Max and then headed out. Had some chicken when I got home and then rested it up. Last day in Florida today then back to the Dirty Dirty for some even better weather - yea right!

Malloy1344
03-22-08, 12:31 pm
Nice workout bro. Your goin dropset crazy this week. Great shit. Where in Florida have you been?

LittleMan55
03-22-08, 12:36 pm
As promised at the begining of this thread you 2 are fucking warped maniacs!!! And I LOVE IT! Everyday its more solid/crazy/insane workouts that would make the average gym goer crawl home to mom. If this shit isnt Animal I dont know what is?

Enforcer
03-22-08, 12:37 pm
Nice workout bro. Your goin dropset crazy this week. Great shit. Where in Florida have you been?

Sarasota- staying with some freinds

Enforcer
03-22-08, 12:40 pm
As promised at the begining of this thread you 2 are fucking warped maniacs!!! And I LOVE IT! Everyday its more solid/crazy/insane workouts that would make the average gym goer crawl home to mom. If this shit isnt Animal I dont know what is?

Thanx bro- much respect back at ya. Just trying to show everyone how 2 young cats attack the iron.

Phil800101
03-22-08, 1:08 pm
Badass shoulder session bro, my shoulders are sore just looking at it. I bet you're going to get some strange looks at the airport, hobbling around unable to lift your arms, lol.

Awesome work!

Toni69
03-22-08, 1:27 pm
Looks like we both beat up our shoulders today. Drop sets are awesome...I love doing that as the last set on everything I do. Awesome work Enforcer...I have got my eye on you here...def impressive. Your confidence in what you achieve here and that of which you are set out to do, inspires me as well.

Enforcer
03-22-08, 1:37 pm
Badass shoulder session bro, my shoulders are sore just looking at it. I bet you're going to get some strange looks at the airport, hobbling around unable to lift your arms, lol.

Awesome work!

Hahaha yea it already looks like I have a stick in my ass when I walk, now my freinds are gonna have to carry my bags-lol.

Enforcer
03-22-08, 1:40 pm
Looks like we both beat up our shoulders today. Drop sets are awesome...I love doing that as the last set on everything I do. Awesome work Enforcer...I have got my eye on you here...def impressive. Your confidence in what you achieve here and that of which you are set out to do, inspires me as well.

Thanx and ur journey is one to inspire the masses. Training hard and managing a chidl at the same time. Much repsect goes out to u. SHowing the ladies out there how to carry urself and look amazing at the same time.

Lowdown5
03-22-08, 1:42 pm
Both of you cats are showing people how it is done. Respect to both of you.

Enforcer
03-22-08, 1:45 pm
Both of you cats are showing people how it is done. Respect to both of you.

Thanx bro and much respect to u 2. Def been watching ur journey. Will be posting in there very soon.

Lowdown5
03-22-08, 1:45 pm
Thanx bro and much respect to u 2. Def been watching ur journey. Will be posting in there very soon.

Thanks Bro.

Pizzalamp
03-22-08, 7:23 pm
good to see standing db presses-one of my fav moves
i really like that drop set idea

norrim1
03-22-08, 8:19 pm
Both of you guys are hitting some serious weight and doing some damage. Big things are in store for you guys and I know you'll keep hitting us with even sicker sessions as the days go by. Enforcer, hope you had a good vacation bro.

Enforcer
03-22-08, 10:41 pm
Both of you guys are hitting some serious weight and doing some damage. Big things are in store for you guys and I know you'll keep hitting us with even sicker sessions as the days go by. Enforcer, hope you had a good vacation bro.

Thanx bro. Vaca was great just ended it with some serious Habachi- fuckin delicious

Enforcer
03-22-08, 10:52 pm
good to see standing db presses-one of my fav moves
i really like that drop set idea

Yea bro def not a movement done by many- can be painful on the back- just have to make sure not to arch and wear a belt on the heavier sets

Pizzalamp
03-22-08, 10:54 pm
Yea bro def not a movement done by many- can be painful on the back- just have to make sure not to arch and wear a belt on the heavier sets

what do u think is a decent weight to stick to on them?

Enforcer
03-22-08, 10:56 pm
what do u think is a decent weight to stick to on them?

I would say a weight that is strenous but you can do with great form. If you find yourself arching your back too much and can't get the DB's fully over ur head then it is too heavy. All the way up and all the way down with lil to no back arch should leave u with the proper weight to work with.

Pizzalamp
03-22-08, 10:57 pm
I would say a weight that is strenous but you can do with great form. If you find yourself arching your back too much and can't get the DB's fully over ur head then it is too heavy. All the way up and all the way down with lil to no back arch should leave u with the proper weight to work with.

gotcha
thanks bro
will do on my next delt day...looking forward to it

Enforcer
03-22-08, 10:58 pm
gotcha
thanks bro
will do on my next delt day...looking forward to it

Sweet shit bro keep me posted on how it goes 4 u

Pizzalamp
03-22-08, 10:59 pm
Sweet shit bro keep me posted on how it goes 4 u

def

Enforcer
03-24-08, 11:06 am
Home- God I love it here in NJ. Yea the weather sux but this is hoem to me. Don't get me wrong the occasional vacation is all good, but me personally I like having all of my things at my disposal when I need them. I don't like living out of a suitcase. I like walking into my room and seeing my shelf filled with my supps, rather that in my suitcase. I love my gym where I train and don't like it when I am away, training somewhere else. Some of you must know what I mean. The iron just feels a little bit different. Yea, it's good to experience something new every now but I love my gym now. I feel almost left out and I don't get to see the "regulars" all of the time and get to shoot the shit with them when I am done training. Maybe it's just me- but I love NJ and don't really see myself moving anywhere else. Today is Chest, Tri's, and Abs. Time to hit the gym at home again and hard. Can't wait to punch out. The end of the day can't come soon enough...

Big Wides
03-24-08, 11:28 am
welcome back bro, I know that feeling of coming back home, there is no other place like it. Going to be bringing the noise later on today.......

Punisher
03-24-08, 2:23 pm
Trained with wides and G Diesel

Military Press 4 sets
Side Lateral 4 Sets
Rear delt flyes 4 sets

Alt dub bicep curls 4 sets
Bicep machine
One arm dumbell preacher curls

I dont even rememebr the weight i used lol was kinda of busy with the abc going on....i will get back on track thsi week..tonight is chest

Enforcer
03-24-08, 2:27 pm

Military Press 4 sets
Side Lateral 4 Sets
Rear delt flyes 4 sets

Bicep machine

I dont even rememebr the weight i used lol was kinda of busy with the abc going on....i will get back on track thsi week..tonight is chest

Big Pun is back on track ladies and gentleman

widdlewade44
03-24-08, 2:31 pm
and good luck to both of you today/tonight with your training sessions, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Enforcer
03-24-08, 2:32 pm
and good luck to both of you today/tonight with your training sessions, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Thanx bro..The same goes 4 u

Punisher
03-24-08, 3:33 pm
Big Pun is back on track ladies and gentleman

lol i never went anywhere bro just had some bad days in the gym :-/

Enforcer
03-24-08, 3:35 pm
lol i never went anywhere bro just had some bad days in the gym :-/

Let me guess Leg Day?

naturalguy
03-24-08, 4:00 pm

Military Press 4 sets
Side Lateral 4 Sets
Rear delt flyes 4 sets

Bicep machine

You guys were moving some big weight on military presses

B Con
03-24-08, 4:29 pm

Military Press 4 sets
Side Lateral 4 Sets
Rear delt flyes 4 sets

Bicep machine

I know if you trained with G and Wides then ya worked your ass off. Great shoulder/arm day for ya Pun.

Enforcer, thanks for the comments and looks like that shoulder day you had was brutal. I definitely agree with ya on the travel. I have been doing that shit for the past few weekends and it sucks mixing shakes while driving or just having to come up with what you need when you don't have it with ya. I always seem like much better and get better results when I'm at home with all my shit within arm's reach. Destroy that chest today bro.

GRUNT
03-24-08, 6:19 pm
Just reading through the journey...leg day looked sick! When I am home from the desert I will have to look you up while I am in Philly for my time off to hit some sessions. jersey is right over the bridge. Told Mcfly I would sling some weight with him as well.

Phil800101
03-24-08, 6:42 pm
Solid delt/bi session there Punisher, nice work!

Joseb
03-24-08, 7:19 pm
subbed!

Tork
03-25-08, 2:18 am
Sup Pun and Enforcer....I read your journey tonight, very motivating. I been busy with my own cut and I was just wondering how the weight situation was looking for yall? I am not sure if I should try taking pump and Shock with me cuttin. Does it bother yalll? I have read a couple of threads on this, but no one has a definate, but since yall both doin it, I just want to know how it is effecting you? I workout everyday, but I do 45 mins of cardio ontop of my sustainment lifts because I have alot more fat than yall got to cut. I am now 200 flat and still loosing. Hit me back bro, and keep moving the heavy weight...good luck

hjayss
03-25-08, 5:35 am
Le me be the first to say will there be pictures...punisher loves to take pics but he is a little camera shy...lol...nah jk...nice work brothers got e popcorn for the voyage of two land beasts..

Enforcer
03-25-08, 7:54 am
Just reading through the journey...leg day looked sick! When I am home from the desert I will have to look you up while I am in Philly for my time off to hit some sessions. jersey is right over the bridge. Told Mcfly I would sling some weight with him as well.

Sounds good bro...Just let me know- always looking to move some weight with a fellow Animal

Enforcer
03-25-08, 7:55 am
Le me be the first to say will there be pictures...punisher loves to take pics but he is a little camera shy...lol...nah jk...nice work brothers got e popcorn for the voyage of two land beasts..

Thanx bro. We are def. going to get some pics up here and maybe a video cip if we can find someone to do it for us.

ct italian 1
03-25-08, 7:58 am
Home- God I love it here in NJ. Yea the weather sux but this is hoem to me. Don't get me wrong the occasional vacation is all good, but me personally I like having all of my things at my disposal when I need them. I don't like living out of a suitcase. I like walking into my room and seeing my shelf filled with my supps, rather that in my suitcase. I love my gym where I train and don't like it when I am away, training somewhere else. Some of you must know what I mean. The iron just feels a little bit different. Yea, it's good to experience something new every now but I love my gym now. I feel almost left out and I don't get to see the "regulars" all of the time and get to shoot the shit with them when I am done training. Maybe it's just me- but I love NJ and don't really see myself moving anywhere else. Today is Chest, Tri's, and Abs. Time to hit the gym at home again and hard. Can't wait to punch out. The end of the day can't come soon enough...

I hear ya man, one of the reasons why I come home from college every weekend is to train at the Gold's where I'm a member. I can't stand the school's "weight room", it just doesn't feel right not to mention it's crowded with typical college kids, trying to burn off the mass amount of alcohol they drank the night before but from the looks of it, it's not working.

Enforcer
03-25-08, 8:11 am
I hear ya man, one of the reasons why I come home from college every weekend is to train at the Gold's where I'm a member. I can't stand the school's "weight room", it just doesn't feel right not to mention it's crowded with typical college kids, trying to burn off the mass amount of alcohol they drank the night before but from the looks of it, it's not working.

I know exactly how that feels. When I was in college, the gym they had was nice-but way too nice for me. Loads of hammer strength machines and rubber plates. Fuckin hate those things- I love the sound of iron clanging together. Plus you would have these dipshits who would come in there, bother us with questions as though it was social hour at a juice bar. My training partner/best freind in college would go over to the Football Fieldhouse and train in this gym that was about the size of an average kitchen. All iron-none of that rubber weight shit. All free weights basically- only machines were a plate loaded pulldown machine, plate loaded leg press/hack squat, and a plate loaded lying hamstring curl machine. We would crank the shit radio up with the same heavy metal or hard rap everyday and would just ebat the shit out of each other with workouts. God i miss those days.

ct italian 1
03-25-08, 11:50 am
I know exactly how that feels. When I was in college, the gym they had was nice-but way too nice for me. Loads of hammer strength machines and rubber plates. Fuckin hate those things- I love the sound of iron clanging together. Plus you would have these dipshits who would come in there, bother us with questions as though it was social hour at a juice bar. My training partner/best freind in college would go over to the Football Fieldhouse and train in this gym that was about the size of an average kitchen. All iron-none of that rubber weight shit. All free weights basically- only machines were a plate loaded pulldown machine, plate loaded leg press/hack squat, and a plate loaded lying hamstring curl machine. We would crank the shit radio up with the same heavy metal or hard rap everyday and would just ebat the shit out of each other with workouts. God i miss those days.

Even my Gold's back home is a little too commercialized now but I'd rather be there anyday over this fucking dump. It's funny because my college is a HUGE sports school but our gym blows. We're getting a new one by fall with all cutting-edge shit but I'll be able to have a car on campus then so fuck that ritzy bullshit, I'll be at the hardcore Gold's 10min down the road.

Enforcer
03-25-08, 12:04 pm
Even my Gold's back home is a little too commercialized now but I'd rather be there anyday over this fucking dump. It's funny because my college is a HUGE sports school but our gym blows. We're getting a new one by fall with all cutting-edge shit but I'll be able to have a car on campus then so fuck that ritzy bullshit, I'll be at the hardcore Gold's 10min down the road.

That's wat I'm talking about bro- I would do the same thing

Enforcer
03-25-08, 1:34 pm
AHHH home again. Trained chest, tri's, and abs yesterday. I started with heavy incline presses. Here is how it went down:

Chest:
Incline Barbell Bench: 2 warmup sets then 245 x 6, 275 x 6, 315 x 3, 335 x 3, and 365 x 3, then after the last set of 3 immediately did a double drop set- 225 x 12, 135 x 12- chest was blown up at this point
Hammer Strength Bench Press: 4 x 12-10
Before this exercise I mixed my Storm and Nitro G in my gallon jug
Cable Crossover: 4 x 15-12 and then after the last set of 12 dropped the weight in half and did 15 more making sure to squeeze at the bottom of every rep
Decline Hammer Strength Press: 2 x 20

Tri's:
Straight Bar Pushdowns: 4 x 12-10
Dumbell Kickbacks: 4 x 12-10
Rope Pushdowns: 4 x 12-10

Abs:
Supersetted Sit Ups with Hanging Leg Raises: 3 x 20 for each

I bumped my cardio up to 30 minutes a session. NJ shore here I come hahahahahaha. The room that I do my cardio in overlooks a hockey rink. There were these two teams palying-prob 12 or 13 yr old kids. And they were just going at it. Fucking checks non stop. It brought me back to my football days in college. God I miss the game. Maybe I'll try out for an arena league or something. Got home and had my Animal Max. Mixed it with Milk today in my shaker cup. Fuckin delicious (compliments of G Diesel's advice). I recommend this shake to all of you. High in protein, low in carbs. Mixes easily. Fuckin delicious. And I'm not just saying this. I would not lie to you my fellow Animals. I have treid many a shake in my day and this is def extremely high on my list. Give it a shot if you don't believe me. Today is Bi's, Hams, and Calves. Stay tuned....

Enforcer
03-25-08, 2:06 pm
Animal Pak
Shock Therapy
N1-T
Fat Burner
Animal Nitro G
Storm
Animal Max
Animal Flex
ZMA Pro

McFly
03-25-08, 2:09 pm
Animal Pak
Shock Therapy
N1-T
Fat Burner
Animal Nitro G
Storm
Animal Max
Animal Flex
ZMA Pro

nice stack! looks like you got everything covered.

i've been enjoying real gains in milk....i'm sure Max is just as tasty.

Enforcer
03-25-08, 2:10 pm

It is delicious. I throw in low fat milk (got the idea from G Diesel). Tastes just like a vanilla milkshake

McFly
03-25-08, 2:18 pm
where's big pun? I saw him this weekend at the ABC event looking swole...where are those workouts at brother?

mcbeast
03-25-08, 3:55 pm
Chest work was sick,hittin high numbers on that incline,stack sounds good as well,im nearly supp free as of now,hittin that low bank account..

G Diesel
03-25-08, 3:56 pm

Real Gains and Max in milk... The nectar of growth. Peace, G

Punisher
03-25-08, 3:56 pm
lol i am here

Trained chest last night

Flat bench worked my way up from 135 to 345 x 6 with adrop set to 275 x 8 and then 225 x 6 i was dead after that

Incline dumbell presses 4 sets last set 120s x 6

Hammer Strength 3 sets finished with 3 plates for 6 reps

Machine flys 4 sets last 2 used teh stack for 10-12 reps

Cable crossovers 4 sets 10-12 reps

Followe dthat up with 25 minutes of cardio and Torrent/ Nitro

G Diesel
03-25-08, 3:57 pm
lol i am here

Trained chest last night

Flat bench worked my way up from 135 to 345 x 6 with adrop set to 275 x 8 and then 225 x 6 i was dead after that

Mad sets for chest... Strong on the flatty. Good shit bro. Quit leaving the fans hangin on the details. Peace, G

LittleMan55
03-25-08, 5:04 pm
lol i am here

Trained chest last night

Damn that is some chest torture to be proud of!

Tork
03-25-08, 7:53 pm
Sounds like you guys are tearing it up. How is the weight situation? I mean, you cuttin up yet? Question I got is, I been seeing people take pump and shock therapy while they are cuttin, but how is that affectin yall? I read some threads on it, but no one seems to know...what yall think?

BigAnt
03-25-08, 8:08 pm
lol i am here

Trained chest last night

Another solid training!

Maybe me-you-enforcer will train over a weekend at your gym or a NJ shore gym...your mom still gonna cook POST WORKOUT----like the last workout we had>!??????

Phil800101
03-25-08, 8:38 pm
AHHH home again. Trained chest, tri's, and abs yesterday. I started with heavy incline presses. Here is how it went down:

Chest:
Incline Barbell Bench: 2 warmup sets then 245 x 6, 275 x 6, 315 x 3, 335 x 3, and 365 x 3, then after the last set of 3 immediately did a double drop set- 225 x 12, 135 x 12- chest was blown up at this point
Hammer Strength Bench Press: 4 x 12-10
Before this exercise I mixed my Storm and Nitro G in my gallon jug
Cable Crossover: 4 x 15-12 and then after the last set of 12 dropped the weight in half and did 15 more making sure to squeeze at the bottom of every rep
Decline Hammer Strength Press: 2 x 20

Tri's:
Straight Bar Pushdowns: 4 x 12-10
Dumbell Kickbacks: 4 x 12-10
Rope Pushdowns: 4 x 12-10

Abs:
Supersetted Sit Ups with Hanging Leg Raises: 3 x 20 for each

I bumped my cardio up to 30 minutes a session. NJ shore here I come hahahahahaha. The room that I do my cardio in overlooks a hockey rink. There were these two teams palying-prob 12 or 13 yr old kids. And they were just going at it. Fucking checks non stop. It brought me back to my football days in college. God I miss the game. Maybe I'll try out for an arena league or something. Got home and had my Animal Max. Mixed it with Milk today in my shaker cup. Fuckin delicious (compliments of G Diesel's advice). I recommend this shake to all of you. High in protein, low in carbs. Mixes easily. Fuckin delicious. And I'm not just saying this. I would not lie to you my fellow Animals. I have treid many a shake in my day and this is def extremely high on my list. Give it a shot if you don't believe me. Today is Bi's, Hams, and Calves. Stay tuned....

Another solid workout bro, great work! That double-drop looks killer.

lol i am here

Trained chest last night

Good stuff big Pun, nice work! I'm liking the drop set, no doubt your chest was dead.

Cellerator65
03-25-08, 10:45 pm
you boys do it way big down there... im certain you'll both exceed your goals... keep that heart and desire.

Enforcer - keep me updated when u start ur m-stak/cuts cycle (if you are still doing it) i'll be watching cause i want to do cycle like that in the next few months

Pizzalamp
03-25-08, 11:13 pm
enforcer-i tried out those standing db presses-thanks for the tip

crazy chest workout-wicked incline press

Enforcer
03-26-08, 8:15 am

Another solid training!

Maybe me-you-enforcer will train over a weekend at your gym or a NJ shore gym...your mom still gonna cook POST WORKOUT----like the last workout we had>!??????

I am so down 4 this. Legs with Big Ant? Sign me up today

Enforcer
03-26-08, 8:17 am
you boys do it way big down there... im certain you'll both exceed your goals... keep that heart and desire.

Enforcer - keep me updated when u start ur m-stak/cuts cycle (if you are still doing it) i'll be watching cause i want to do cycle like that in the next few months

Def bro. I am going to start using them in about 2 weeks now. That is when I will be switching to a Milos Sarcev type program.

Enforcer
03-26-08, 8:18 am
enforcer-i tried out those standing db presses-thanks for the tip

crazy chest workout-wicked incline press

No doubt bro. Glad I could help

ghost
03-26-08, 8:19 am
shit, legs with BigAnt, that is a treat in a half!

Big Wides
03-26-08, 9:58 am
Def bro. I am going to start using them in about 2 weeks now. That is when I will be switching to a Milos Sarcev type program.

thats great news there, its pure intensity at its finest following a protocol based on the principles of Sarcev.....thats going to get real interesting and will help with the cutting

Enforcer
03-26-08, 10:15 am
Sounds like you guys are tearing it up. How is the weight situation? I mean, you cuttin up yet? Question I got is, I been seeing people take pump and shock therapy while they are cuttin, but how is that affectin yall? I read some threads on it, but no one seems to know...what yall think?

In the beginning of my cut down I was using the Pump, currently I am not. I am only using Shock Therapy. I did use the two together and my Pumps were through the fuckin roof. Give it a shot bro and see how you like it. I am not sure of what my weight is- gonna weigh myself at the start of next week. I mainly go off the mirror- it never lies. All I can say for now is I have lost an inch or so in my waist and I am feeling much tighter. Just started increasing my cardio to 30 minutes a day and in about 2 weeks I am goinbg to switch to one sick ass program based off of Milos Sarcev which will def shed off even more.

Malloy1344
03-26-08, 11:15 am
You both are going dropset crazy with chest. Damn, amazing pressing power.

J-Dawg
03-26-08, 11:36 am
Looking sick fellas. Keep up that hard work. You're helping to make us all push harder after reading about your tremendous workouts.

LittleMan55
03-26-08, 12:16 pm
Looking sick fellas. Keep up that hard work. You're helping to make us all push harder after reading about your tremendous workouts.

x2 on the push harder, I have always been boarder line insanse with my approach to the weights. After reading your guys daily madness I have completely lost it in a good way!