PDA

View Full Version : Sweden (Stockholm) Animals

Pages : [1] 2 3

panzerwagen
03-08-08, 6:18 am
Any fellow animals here living in Sweden? You see, I'm looking to gather people for participation in fututre ABC-events, preferably in Stockholm (at least to begin with). I do hope that we can get something going here, because we also want to contribute - right!?

So, if you live in Sweden, please post on this thread and make your voice heard..

/panzer

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 10:58 am
Any fellow animals here living in Sweden? You see, I'm looking to gather people for participation in fututre ABC-events, preferably in Stockholm (at least to begin with). I do hope that we can get something going here, because we also want to contribute - right!?

So, if you live in Sweden, please post on this thread and make your voice heard..

/panzer

Animal is a brand that's growing in Sweden and I believe it's available in the shops there. So let's get this thing off the ground fellas. Who here is from Sweden?

J-Dawg
03-11-08, 11:16 am
Thanks for taking the initiative to start this up. I'm trying to see if I can locate some other Swedish animals via email. I'll try and link 'em here.

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 11:21 am
Thanks for taking the initiative to start this up. I'm trying to see if I can locate some other Swedish animals via email. I'll try and link 'em here.

Thanks for the assist J-Dawg. If ya can, could ya do the same for the England ABC? I promised them over there...

panzerwagen
03-11-08, 11:21 am
It's about time to get something going here. I do believe that the owners of the gym where I train will be supportive if people show interest and something happens.. I'll look into that, and try to get them to join this place as well.

Great thing about the e-mail addresses.. thanks for showing interest!

Cheers!

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 11:23 am
It's about time to get something going here. I do believe that the owners of the gym where I train will be supportive if people show interest and something happens.. I'll look into that, and try to get them to join this place as well.

Great thing about the e-mail addresses.. thanks for showing interest!

Cheers!

You in Stockholm bro? Gotta get me there one of these days. Looks like a beautiful city...

panzerwagen
03-11-08, 11:28 am
You in Stockholm bro? Gotta get me there one of these days. Looks like a beautiful city...

Yes, Stockholm is the location.. it is a beatiful city, believe me. It's built on a a number of islands, so you get a lot of water around you. You should come here during spring or summer (that's what they always say, hehe.. tacky shit!).

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 11:30 am
Yes, Stockholm is the location.. it is a beatiful city, believe me. It's built on a a number of islands, so you get a lot of water around you. You should come here during spring or summer (that's what they always say, hehe.. tacky shit!).

You got a place for me to stay? Gotta be 4 stars bro... Hahahahahaha...

panzerwagen
03-11-08, 11:42 am
You got a place for me to stay? Gotta be 4 stars bro... Hahahahahaha...

Hey, my place is at least ten stars.. maybe eleven! Homemade cooking, oatmeal for breakfast every damn day.. and how about less than a 10-minute jog to a hardcore gym?

Otherwise there's loads of strange hotels (good and bad) in the city centre and around.. but the standard is high in this country.. that's why everything is so damn expensive!

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 11:52 am
Hey, my place is at least ten stars.. maybe eleven! Homemade cooking, oatmeal for breakfast every damn day.. and how about less than a 10-minute jog to a hardcore gym?

Otherwise there's loads of strange hotels (good and bad) in the city centre and around.. but the standard is high in this country.. that's why everything is so damn expensive!

Oatmeal? That's the magic word...

panzerwagen
03-11-08, 11:55 am
Oatmeal? That's the magic word...

I have to agree with you on that one..

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 12:05 pm
I have to agree with you on that one..

So let's get this thing going P...

kuzza
03-11-08, 5:36 pm
Hello brothers. I am from Sweden, Gothenburg. But I will drag my ass to Stockholm if it's for animal, no doubt. Just holla // AK

panzerwagen
03-12-08, 2:51 am
Hello brothers. I am from Sweden, Gothenburg. But I will drag my ass to Stockholm if it's for animal, no doubt. Just holla // AK

Great thing!

Universal Rep
03-12-08, 8:12 am

Nice to have ya aboard, K... Now we gotta find a few more like minded individuals.

What can we do to get this thing off the ground fellas?

G Diesel
03-12-08, 8:27 am
Two swedish natives have weighed in thus far... I know there are more than that. Universal/Animal has a big following in Europe. Way to take the initiative in starting something special fellas. Peace, G

panzerwagen
03-12-08, 10:48 am
What can we do to get this thing off the ground fellas?

I'll put some energy into finding more people that aren't registred at the F O R V M.. hopefully they will be interested in doing this, and maybe aven agree to sign up here. When enough people show interest, I'll try to organize this and settle something with the owners of my gym.. I actually mentioned this to one of the owners today, and she thought it would probably be a fun thing to do. But in the end, if they're not interested, there are other gyms to visit.

Does one have to be a registred member at the F O R V M in order to join an ABC-event?

/panzerwagen

Universal Rep
03-12-08, 10:54 am
I'll put some energy into finding more people that aren't registred at the F O R V M.. hopefully they will be interested in doing this, and maybe aven agree to sign up here. When enough people show interest, I'll try to organize this and settle something with the owners of my gym.. I actually mentioned this to one of the owners today, and she thought it would probably be a fun thing to do. But in the end, if they're not interested, there are other gyms to visit.

Does one have to be a registred member at the F O R V M in order to join an ABC-event?

/panzerwagen

Awesome. When you get 'em together, I'll try to get Corporate to coordinate something with their Swedish distributor to hook you fellas up with promos, samples, etc.

First is to get a bunch of fellas together. Have 'em come here, register, and post in this thread so we can eventually get an accurate headcount. Find a gym that will accomodate the ABC event (I may be able to help here, with some work).

That's it. It's really on your shoulders now to get things going. I'll help out any way I can. Good luck.

panzerwagen
03-12-08, 10:59 am
Thanks man! Of course it's going to work.. it has to! But I suppose we'll have to have some patience before a proper headcount is reached.. I'll sit tight and watch this thread for more posts.. meanwhile I'll also try to recruit more animals.

Universal Rep
03-12-08, 11:09 am
Thanks man! Of course it's going to work.. it has to! But I suppose we'll have to have some patience before a proper headcount is reached.. I'll sit tight and watch this thread for more posts.. meanwhile I'll also try to recruit more animals.

Sounds like a plan. If ya build it...

Universal Rep
03-13-08, 11:46 am
Yo P, I heard back from Corporate who spoke to the distributor in Sweden. They recommend a couple of gyms:

Delta Gym (Stockholm)

Ego Gym (Sundsvall)

Athletic Gym (Malmö)

Exhale Gym (Gothenburg)

Corporate also indicated that one of the retailers may be picking up the Animal Gear in the near future. Stay tuned.

Andreas Ottander
03-13-08, 1:07 pm
Give me a call or mail I probably can help you out with some events in Sweden..
BR
Andreas Ottander

Universal Rep
03-13-08, 2:26 pm
BR
Andreas Ottander

Great to have ya aboard, A... Let's see what we can get organized. Peace.

panzerwagen
03-16-08, 8:49 pm
Yo P, I heard back from Corporate who spoke to the distributor in Sweden. They recommend a couple of gyms:

Delta Gym (Stockholm)

Ego Gym (Sundsvall)

Athletic Gym (Malmö)

Exhale Gym (Gothenburg)

Corporate also indicated that one of the retailers may be picking up the Animal Gear in the near future. Stay tuned.

The gym that I would recommend (in Stockholm) is Bodyfitness Gym in Bandhagen just outside the city. It's hardcore, and the owners are entusiastic people. There's no "commerce" whatsoever.. a really good place to do this. And as I said earlier on, they'll probably give it a shot.

Universal Rep
03-17-08, 9:46 am
The gym that I would recommend (in Stockholm) is Bodyfitness Gym in Bandhagen just outside the city. It's hardcore, and the owners are entusiastic people. There's no "commerce" whatsoever.. a really good place to do this. And as I said earlier on, they'll probably give it a shot.

Cool. Get to come on here so they can see what it's all about. Recruit some new members, have 'em post in here for a headcount, and we're on our way...

panzerwagen
03-18-08, 11:45 am
Just a quick update from Sweden: I just spoke to the other owner of my gym (Bodyfitness Gym in Bandhagen, Stockholm), and he said hosting a future ABC-event seemed interesting. I'll provide him more information when we reach a reasonable headcount on this thread. Anyway, this means we've got at least one gym that we can use for our purpose - as long as the owners of the gym don't decide on not going for it.

That's all for now folks!

G Diesel
03-18-08, 12:18 pm
Just a quick update from Sweden: I just spoke to the other owner of my gym (Bodyfitness Gym in Bandhagen, Stockholm), and he said hosting a future ABC-event seemed interesting. I'll provide him more information when we reach a reasonable headcount on this thread. Anyway, this means we've got at least one gym that we can use for our purpose - as long as the owners of the gym don't decide on not going for it.

That's all for now folks!

Thanks for the update and the effort bro... Would be awesome to see the ABC take root in Sweden. Peace, G

panzerwagen
03-18-08, 3:56 pm
Thanks for the update and the effort bro... Would be awesome to see the ABC take root in Sweden. Peace, G

No problem! By the way - have you been able to get a list on every registred member from Sweden yet?

Universal Rep
03-18-08, 4:03 pm
No problem! By the way - have you been able to get a list on every registred member from Sweden yet?

If I'm not mistaken, J looked for all registered members with a "se" suffix, but there weren't many...

Universal Rep
03-18-08, 4:04 pm
BR
Andreas Ottander

Yo A, do ya have any hookups with the gyms in the Stockholm area? Any pull with them?

panzerwagen
03-18-08, 4:14 pm
If I'm not mistaken, J looked for all registered members with a "se" suffix, but there weren't many...

That's a shame.. but as I've said, I'm gonna do my best to recruit some new members! And for your information, Andreas Ottander (TNC) contacted me - so when we have enough people showing interest, we'll start working on that part. I don't know if it's going to be him or me who manages to get this thing going first thing.. but it doesn't matter. From what I know, he's got more contacts and strings to pull.. a good thing indeed! But whatever happens, I'll definitely do my share..

Universal Rep
03-18-08, 4:26 pm
That's a shame.. but as I've said, I'm gonna do my best to recruit some new members! And for your information, Andreas Ottander (TNC) contacted me - so when we have enough people showing interest, we'll start working on that part. I don't know if it's going to be him or me who manages to get this thing going first thing.. but it doesn't matter. From what I know, he's got more contacts and strings to pull.. a good thing indeed! But whatever happens, I'll definitely do my share..

TNC, is that a retailer in Sweden? If so, that could really help out a lot.

panzerwagen
03-18-08, 4:31 pm
TNC, is that a retailer in Sweden? If so, that could really help out a lot.

Yes, apparently Universal contacted him and told him to contact me - pronto! What I make out of this, is that TNC is Universal's distributor in Sweden. I'm sorry, but I thought it was you who had been in contact with Andreas Ottander, hehe.. but I suppose corporate was responsible for this?

Universal Rep
03-18-08, 4:57 pm
Yes, apparently Universal contacted him and told him to contact me - pronto! What I make out of this, is that TNC is Universal's distributor in Sweden. I'm sorry, but I thought it was you who had been in contact with Andreas Ottander, hehe.. but I suppose corporate was responsible for this?

Gotcha, P. I'm gonna guess it makes TNC a reseller or a retailer in Sweden, as they aren't the main distributor. Either way, glad to see I made some headway with Corporate. Their Sales Department likely talked directly to the distributor, who then talked to the retailer, or something like that. Either way, things are looking up if the retailer who carries Animal products is on board in this thread. It's only a matter of time before he picks up some Animal Gear.

kuzza
03-23-08, 8:49 pm
Is this only possible in Stockholm or Gothenburg too? I train in Exhale gym, Gothenburg, with animal posters on the walls which probably makes people in the gym familiar with the brand! I'll try to get some of my hardcore friends on board too.... Anything to get this thing going.

panzerwagen
03-24-08, 4:27 am
Is this only possible in Stockholm or Gothenburg too? I train in Exhale gym, Gothenburg, with animal posters on the walls which probably makes people in the gym familiar with the brand! I'll try to get some of my hardcore friends on board too.... Anything to get this thing going.

Of course it's possible in Gothenburg - Please give it a shot if you have the energy and inspiration to do it! If people show enough interest in both Stockholm and Gothenburg (and other cities as well), we should have separate threads for each of these cities.

Give it a shot

Universal Rep
03-24-08, 3:29 pm

Corporate tells me there are real pockets of Animal fans in Sweden. Which gym is this specifically bro? PM me the info.

From what I can tell, Gothenburg is about 4-5 hours from Stockholm? By all means bro, start a second chapter in Sweden. Head it up...

Universal Rep
04-01-08, 12:52 pm
OK, just got word from Corporate that a retailer in Sweden, TNC, will be picking up an Animal shirt or two for sale. Also, with luck, he'll get the promo shirt as well. Yo P, hit me up with PM and let me know the headcount and the sizes of those tentatively coming. We'll go from there. When they become available, I'm guessing it'll be here: http://www.tncse.com/index.do;jsessionid=36F24585418FA0D625D960AD3B3A80 5F

panzerwagen
04-01-08, 3:34 pm
OK, just got word from Corporate that a retailer in Sweden, TNC, will be picking up an Animal shirt or two for sale. Also, with luck, he'll get the promo shirt as well. Yo P, hit me up with PM and let me know the headcount and the sizes of those tentatively coming. We'll go from there. When they become available, I'm guessing it'll be here: http://www.tncse.com/index.do;jsessionid=36F24585418FA0D625D960AD3B3A80 5F

Hi man. I haven't gotten much further in the arrangements for this future gathering. The owners of my gym seem to be allright with it, but I have to provide more info. And I'm also going to put up a note with some information on the noticeboard of the gym, hoping to catch a few interested lads and lasses. This is a rather slow process, and I don't expect a gathering until maybe May (I HOPE). Few Swedish members at the F O R V M also slows the whole thing down.

Still, I'm in high spirits - I recruited a friend (nickname: kurzweil) who was supposed to post a few lines here, but he might have trouble registering, because I can't find him in "The Legion" section??? I also managed to catch another acquaintance who said he'd forward the link I sent him for registering here - and this guy has loads of contacts, since he's in the retail business for supplements and nutrition and stuff like that. So all in all, it's moving forward here.. even if it's in a slow pace!

By the way - How many need to attend an ABC gathering? And, how many have to be registred members of this forum? I suppose I can get unregistred people from my gym to join this event.

I'll send you more info in a PM on the double!

panzerwagen
04-01-08, 3:43 pm
Hey, UniversalRep - I can't send you a PM since your inbox seems to be full of stuff.. Do you want me to e-mail you in some way instead?

Universal Rep
04-01-08, 3:46 pm
Hi man. I haven't gotten much further in the arrangements for this future gathering. The owners of my gym seem to be allright with it, but I have to provide more info. And I'm also going to put up a note with some information on the noticeboard of the gym, hoping to catch a few interested lads and lasses. This is a rather slow process, and I don't expect a gathering until maybe May (I HOPE). Few Swedish members at the F O R V M also slows the whole thing down.

Still, I'm in high spirits - I recruited a friend (nickname: kurzweil) who was supposed to post a few lines here, but he might have trouble registering, because I can't find him in "The Legion" section??? I also managed to catch another acquaintance who said he'd forward the link I sent him for registering here - and this guy has loads of contacts, since he's in the retail business for supplements and nutrition and stuff like that. So all in all, it's moving forward here.. even if it's in a slow pace!

By the way - How many need to attend an ABC gathering? And, how many have to be registred members of this forum? I suppose I can get unregistred people from my gym to join this event.

I'll send you more info in a PM on the double!

No limits. Several of the chapters started with as few as 2-3. Others, with a lot more. You do what you can.

Yes, those who come should join the Forvm first so they can stand up to be counted. Accurate headcounts are needed by G to send the right number of promo stuff.

Universal Rep
04-01-08, 3:46 pm
Hey, UniversalRep - I can't send you a PM since your inbox seems to be full of stuff.. Do you want me to e-mail you in some way instead?

Give me a sec...

G Diesel
04-02-08, 1:24 pm
Props to Panzerwagen... Congrats on your ascension to ABC coordinator status. Can't wait to see you take a lead in the growing international ABC contingent. Bring it bro. Peace, G

Universal Rep
04-02-08, 1:29 pm
Congrats. Introduce yourself bro: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=16556

panzerwagen
04-02-08, 1:54 pm
Props to Panzerwagen... Congrats on your ascension to ABC coordinator status. Can't wait to see you take a lead in the growing international ABC contingent. Bring it bro. Peace, G

Congrats. Introduce yourself bro: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=16556

Thanks a lot guys! I am truly honoured, and I'll do my best to get things going soon enough.

panzerwagen
04-07-08, 1:17 pm
I think we have some new Swedish members registred here at the F O R V M.

Kurzweil and Nordberg.. anyone else? Make yourself heard here at Sweden Animals thread!

panzerwagen
04-10-08, 1:21 pm
I would like to make this first Swedish ABC gathering happen somtime during May, and I know we are at least five people who are interested in participating. Please post a few lines here and drop some suggestions regarding hours and dates that might work for you. What I have in mind is a sign up, perhaps on a saturday morning at 10.00 - after that we get to business as quickly as possible!

So, come on lads and lasses! Respond to this post as soon as you can!

Spinkolores
04-19-08, 2:02 pm
I hereby join panzerwagen on his quest.

panzerwagen
04-19-08, 2:05 pm
I hereby join panzerwagen on his quest.

Great to see you - finally! We're gonna try to get this thing going in the end of May. We want more people to sign up!

Try to keep your shorts on while squatting and deadlifting my friend!

Cheers

Universal Rep
04-22-08, 5:02 pm
Understand a Swedish retailer that carries us has the yellow Iconic Ts in storage...

What's the story with wearing Animal Ts to the event? Anyone got an update? Got the Animal Banner for signing?

panzerwagen
04-23-08, 7:37 am
Understand a Swedish retailer that carries us has the yellow Iconic Ts in storage...

What's the story with wearing Animal Ts to the event? Anyone got an update? Got the Animal Banner for signing?

Which retailer is this? I've checked TNC, but found no Animal gear for sale (?). I have a couple of Ts to lend my fellow animals on the future event, if we can't get hold of any from whichever retailer.

Animal banner? Where/to whom is this banner sent? This is the first time I ever hear of the banner being sent at all. If it has not been sent, I can provide my address in order to have it sent to me.

As mentioned above, I wish to do this late in May - how long does it take to get us what we need if we decide on a date soon enough?

/Panzer

Universal Rep
04-23-08, 10:52 am
Which retailer is this? I've checked TNC, but found no Animal gear for sale (?). I have a couple of Ts to lend my fellow animals on the future event, if we can't get hold of any from whichever retailer.

Animal banner? Where/to whom is this banner sent? This is the first time I ever hear of the banner being sent at all. If it has not been sent, I can provide my address in order to have it sent to me.

As mentioned above, I wish to do this late in May - how long does it take to get us what we need if we decide on a date soon enough?

/Panzer

These are not the shirts for sale... Just yet. These are the Animal Iconic Ts which all members who wear an Animal t-shirt to the event get for free. We got the "reward" Ts, not we gotta hook up TNC for the ones to buy...

For the Banner, PM naturalguy, G Diesel or Enforcer ASAP.

panzerwagen
04-23-08, 12:45 pm
These are not the shirts for sale... Just yet. These are the Animal Iconic Ts which all members who wear an Animal t-shirt to the event get for free. We got the "reward" Ts, not we gotta hook up TNC for the ones to buy...

For the Banner, PM naturalguy, G Diesel or Enforcer ASAP.

Ok. Do you want me to contact TNC (this is the disributor you're talking about, right?) after we've had the event, or do you want me to pick up Ts before? If after, I suppose the distributor will still have them when the time comes?

Universal Rep
04-23-08, 12:54 pm
Ok. Do you want me to contact TNC (this is the disributor you're talking about, right?) after we've had the event, or do you want me to pick up Ts before? If after, I suppose the distributor will still have them when the time comes?

Talk to TNC and ask if they will be picking up the regular Animal t-shirts for sale. I believe Corporate told me the contact there is Andreas.

panzerwagen
04-23-08, 12:58 pm
Talk to TNC and ask if they will be picking up the regular Animal t-shirts for sale. I believe Corporate told me the contact there is Andreas.

Yes. He joined the F O R V M some time ago - Andreas Ottander - but I haven't seen him posting in quite some time now. I'll see what I can do. I also PM:d Diesel about the banner, and I hope to hear from him soon enough!

Cheers

Universal Rep
04-23-08, 1:04 pm
Yes. He joined the F O R V M some time ago - Andreas Ottander - but I haven't seen him posting in quite some time now. I'll see what I can do. I also PM:d Diesel about the banner, and I hope to hear from him soon enough!

Cheers

He's probably busy running the stores or something...

When is your event and what is the headcount? Besides G, you should also try contacting naturalguy (ABC National Coordinator) and Enforcer (ABC Recruiter, National).

panzerwagen
04-23-08, 1:12 pm
He's probably busy running the stores or something...

When is your event and what is the headcount? Besides G, you should also try contacting naturalguy (ABC National Coordinator) and Enforcer (ABC Recruiter, National).

No specific date decided as of now, but I've suggested some saturday morning in the end of May. As for the headcount, Spinkolores is the only one who have posted in this thread. But I know there are more people to come, they're just lazy ass bastards who don't put a tiny spark of energy to post here even though they are registred members! So, the guys I know will join the event so far are:

Panzerwagen (that is me)
Spinkolores
Kurzweil
Nordberg

I know Nordberg will try to recruit som more people for the F O R V M and the first Sweden ABC gathering as well. I also know a photographer who will be at hand when it's time to get this going.

Allright, I'll send them PMs as well, just in case!

Enforcer
04-23-08, 1:20 pm
No specific date decided as of now, but I've suggested some saturday morning in the end of May. As for the headcount, Spinkolores is the only one who have posted in this thread. But I know there are more people to come, they're just lazy ass bastards who don't put a tiny spark of energy to post here even though they are registred members! So, the guys I know will join the event so far are:

Panzerwagen (that is me)
Spinkolores
Kurzweil
Nordberg

I know Nordberg will try to recruit som more people for the F O R V M and the first Sweden ABC gathering as well. I also know a photographer who will be at hand when it's time to get this going.

Allright, I'll send them PMs as well, just in case!

Get as many people as you can bro. Light that fire underneath their asses. If I could fly there I'd help you pick up more people. Explain to them what an ABC event is all about. Have them sign up at the Forvm as well. As long as they are members they can post whenever they feel they want to. Get them to unite. Have an idea of a day yet?

panzerwagen
04-23-08, 1:25 pm
Get as many people as you can bro. Light that fire underneath their asses. If I could fly there I'd help you pick up more people. Explain to them what an ABC event is all about. Have them sign up at the Forvm as well. As long as they are members they can post whenever they feel they want to. Get them to unite. Have an idea of a day yet?

I'm working on it. The problem is, these guys have a LOT to do on an everyday basis, so I understand why they're slow on posting. Hopefully they'll start using this forum soon enough. Still, I know they'll show up at the event.

No idea of day yet, but I'll get back on that one as soon as I have talked to them.

Enforcer
04-23-08, 1:26 pm
I'm working on it. The problem is, these guys have a LOT to do on an everyday basis, so I understand why they're slow on posting. Hopefully they'll start using this forum soon enough. Still, I know they'll show up at the event.

No idea of day yet, but I'll get back on that one as soon as I have talked to them.

Keep me posted day by day bro

Andreas Ottander
04-23-08, 6:40 pm
I been kind of busy, animal is a growing brand in Sweden!!
We will have animal clothing asap in the TNC stores for sale.
Of course I will help you guys with ABC in Sweden.
In Stockholm which gym are we talking about?
In Göteborg which gym are we talking about?

BR
Andreas Ottander

Andreas Ottander
04-23-08, 6:59 pm
Training Nutrition Center is opening up more stores in Sweden right now, next opening will be Karlstad in May. After that Örebro in August. Hopefully we can open in Stockholm also this fall. We are busy! But soon you can buy your animal gear/stuff all over Sweden. (if you can not get to any store check out www.tncse.com
Train Hard
Andreas

panzerwagen
04-24-08, 6:02 am
I been kind of busy, animal is a growing brand in Sweden!!
We will have animal clothing asap in the TNC stores for sale.
Of course I will help you guys with ABC in Sweden.
In Stockholm which gym are we talking about?
In Göteborg which gym are we talking about?

BR
Andreas Ottander

Good to see you

In Stockholm, the first ABC gathering will take place at Bodyfitness Gym in Bandhagen. As soon as a few more people show interest in this, I'll settle all the details with the gym owners. I hope to get this gathering done in the end of May - if not, the first week in June might be an option. We're talking weekends - most likely a saturday at about 10.00 AM.

Andreas - have you received the yellow T-shirts from Universal yet? I don't know if they were sent to you or someone else in this game?

/Panzer

kurzweil
04-27-08, 4:55 pm
Hello guys, Kurzweil here... I have been a little bit slow on posting here...anyway, just wanted to say (what Panzerwagen already haven been posting) that I will be joining the ABC in Sweden. Looking forward to it, see you guys there..

panzerwagen
04-28-08, 4:34 pm
Hello guys, Kurzweil here... I have been a little bit slow on posting here...anyway, just wanted to say (what Panzerwagen already haven been posting) that I will be joining the ABC in Sweden. Looking forward to it, see you guys there..

Good to see you Kurz.. finally! One step closer to getting this thing to happen for real.

I have asked for the banner to be sent to me, and hopefully it'll reach the shores of Stockholm in time for the event. I'll keep everyone informed on everything..

Please, lads and lasses.. post here if you're interested in joining the first Sweden ABC gathering!

Cheers

Universal Rep
04-28-08, 4:43 pm
Training Nutrition Center is opening up more stores in Sweden right now, next opening will be Karlstad in May. After that Örebro in August. Hopefully we can open in Stockholm also this fall. We are busy! But soon you can buy your animal gear/stuff all over Sweden. (if you can not get to any store check out www.tncse.com
Train Hard
Andreas

That would be awesome news. Animal is gonna be all over Sweden...

Universal Rep
04-28-08, 4:45 pm
Good to see you Kurz.. finally! One step closer to getting this thing to happen for real.

I have asked for the banner to be sent to me, and hopefully it'll reach the shores of Stockholm in time for the event. I'll keep everyone informed on everything..

Please, lads and lasses.. post here if you're interested in joining the first Sweden ABC gathering!

Cheers

Have ya got a gym in Stockholm nailed down yet? Check with G Diesel or naturalguy about the banner...

The Animal Iconic Ts are in Sweden, ready to be shipped. As a reminder, wear an Animal shirt to the event as a sign of solidarity, sign the banner, take a group shot, and get a free Iconic T...

panzerwagen
04-29-08, 6:42 am
Have ya got a gym in Stockholm nailed down yet? Check with G Diesel or naturalguy about the banner...

The Animal Iconic Ts are in Sweden, ready to be shipped. As a reminder, wear an Animal shirt to the event as a sign of solidarity, sign the banner, take a group shot, and get a free Iconic T...

The gym will be Bodyfitness Gym in Bandhagen, not too far from the city centre. I have contacted Enforcer about the banner, and hopefully he'll make sure we get what we need in due time!

panzerwagen
05-03-08, 6:19 am
UPDATE ON THE UPCOMING ABC IN STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN

As a suggestion, the ABC gathering will take place on June 7, preferably around 10.00 in the morning. The gym will probably open at 12.00 - noon that is - because June 6 is the Swedish National Day, which means people will suffer from hangovers and similar shit! BUT, i talked to the gym owner, and she said we can most certainly have access to the gym before opening hours.. This is GREAT news my friends!

So, what do you all say - will June 7, Saturday, work for you guys?

--- To U-Rep: Which distributor has the yellow Ts?

Cheers

Enforcer
05-05-08, 10:43 am

As a suggestion, the ABC gathering will take place on June 7, preferably around 10.00 in the morning. The gym will probably open at 12.00 - noon that is - because June 6 is the Swedish National Day, which means people will suffer from hangovers and similar shit! BUT, i talked to the gym owner, and she said we can most certainly have access to the gym before opening hours.. This is GREAT news my friends!

Cheers

You have everything you need. All that is left now is to get it done.

panzerwagen
05-06-08, 3:51 pm
Allright folks.. got the banner today, thanks a lot for the action Enforcer - It got here real quick! Now I'll just stick around and wait for a few guys to respond to the June 7 suggestion.

Stay tuned

Universal Rep
05-06-08, 4:09 pm

Cheers

Corporate told me the distributor had it, but at this point, I'm not sure who does--could be the distributor or Andreas...

Universal Rep
05-06-08, 4:09 pm
Train Hard
Andreas

Yo A, do ya have the yellow Iconic Ts or does the distributor? Also, are ya selling the Animal Ts yet?

Jonken
05-06-08, 5:58 pm
Hey fellas. I just started using Animal Pak and M-Stak. And i would really look forward to an Animal meeting. So if theres an meeting, count me and my gym partner in! Im also glad to know that me and my spotter aint the only ones using animal products in Sthlm.

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 2:53 am
Corporate told me the distributor had it, but at this point, I'm not sure who does--could be the distributor or Andreas...

I checked with Andreas, and he says the yellow garments are still at the distributor. So, everything seems just fine at this point! And we don't need those Ts until after the gathering anyway, right?

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 2:56 am
Hey fellas. I just started using Animal Pak and M-Stak. And i would really look forward to an Animal meeting. So if theres an meeting, count me and my gym partner in! Im also glad to know that me and my spotter aint the only ones using animal products in Sthlm.

Welcome on board animal friend! Would June 7 work out for you guys? And please tell your spotter to register at the F O R V M and make his voice heard in this thread.. it makes it all that easier to keep track on who's in and who's not. Plus, we need more Swedish animals here anyway!

Cheers!

Thrawn
05-07-08, 3:19 am
Looks like you got things rolling, Panzerwagen! Det ar mycket bra =)
Keep up the good work, brother!

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 3:34 am
Looks like you got things rolling, Panzerwagen! Det ar mycket bra =)
Keep up the good work, brother!

Danke Well! (?) I want more action in this thread though.. but after all, this is just the beginning of it all! Maybe you and Lethal Banana come here to train with us, hehe..

Thrawn
05-07-08, 3:37 am
Danke Well! (?) I want more action in this thread though.. but after all, this is just the beginning of it all! Maybe you and Lethal Banana come here to train with us, hehe..

Almost perfect, its Dank je wel. I can imagine your impatience. But remember, it all starts somewhere. I have to start further back then you. There are almost NO Dutch Animals online. You already have a set date, i do not even have a bunch of ppl yet =) Ah well, i like a challenge.
Where is Lethal Banana? I havent heard from him.
And sure, if the occasion is there, i would love to train with you. Been to Stockholm few times already. Like it there.

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 3:44 am
Almost perfect, its Dank je wel. I can imagine your impatience. But remember, it all starts somewhere. I have to start further back then you. There are almost NO Dutch Animals online. You already have a set date, i do not even have a bunch of ppl yet =) Ah well, i like a challenge.
Where is Lethal Banana? I havent heard from him.
And sure, if the occasion is there, i would love to train with you. Been to Stockholm few times already. Like it there.

Not many Swedes here either, but I'm working on getting more of my personal friends to join. Fortunately some of them will join the upcoming event.

Dank je wel..Got it! Glad you liked Stockholm! Been to Holland a few times.. playing with my band. We're actually going there again to play, first weekend of October. We'll be playing two gigs at ProgPower Europe in Baarlo.. it'll be the 4th time we play there.

I don't know where Lethal Banana is.. I noticed he was online the MSN some week ago, but I haven't bumped in to him here in quite a while.

Thrawn
05-07-08, 3:48 am
Not many Swedes here either, but I'm working on getting more of my personal friends to join. Fortunately some of them will join the upcoming event.

Dank je wel..Got it! Glad you liked Stockholm! Been to Holland a few times.. playing with my band. We're actually going there again to play, first weekend of October. We'll be playing two gigs at ProgPower Europe in Baarlo.. it'll be the 4th time we play there.

I don't know where Lethal Banana is.. I noticed he was online the MSN some week ago, but I haven't bumped in to him here in quite a while.

Hehe, all my personal friends are not into weightlifting at all =) I do have some ppl lined up to join, will take a bit of work, but thats ok.
Baarlo, i will look that up. Keep me updated, the Netherlands is small, would be easy for me to look you up there.
if you bump into him, tell him about the Dutch ABC!

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 3:59 am
Hehe, all my personal friends are not into weightlifting at all =) I do have some ppl lined up to join, will take a bit of work, but thats ok.
Baarlo, i will look that up. Keep me updated, the Netherlands is small, would be easy for me to look you up there.
if you bump into him, tell him about the Dutch ABC!

Baarlo is close to Venlo, and the gig is a festival.. don't know if they have their homepage up yet..

I will tell the Banana about it if I catch him!

Cheers

Jonken
05-07-08, 4:43 am
Welcome on board animal friend! Would June 7 work out for you guys? And please tell your spotter to register at the F O R V M and make his voice heard in this thread.. it makes it all that easier to keep track on who's in and who's not. Plus, we need more Swedish animals here anyway!

Cheers!

Thank you. I think June 7th will work perfect. Checked my schedule and it seems like im not working that weekend. I think it will be hard to get him to register. Hes not really into forums and such. But count my account as two people ;)

Do you know how many people there is using animal products in sweden btw? I thought that i was pretty alone :P

kurzweil
05-07-08, 4:57 am
Ciao Panzerwagen and the rest of you guys, June 7 works for me..

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 9:26 am
Thank you. I think June 7th will work perfect. Checked my schedule and it seems like im not working that weekend. I think it will be hard to get him to register. Hes not really into forums and such. But count my account as two people ;)

Do you know how many people there is using animal products in sweden btw? I thought that i was pretty alone :P

Unfortunately, I rarely bump into people using the Animal stuff.. but if we continue to work hard and arrange these gatherings, things might change!

Great thing you guys can attend on 7 June! I hope there is no problem showing up as early as around 10.00 in the morning? Would you guys prefer around noon or any other time during the day? Please tell me what works best for you, and we'll all agree on something that seems sensible to us all. My idea is that it's nice to gather quite early, train, and then hit the city for some lunch! Where do you guys live?

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 9:29 am
Ciao Panzerwagen and the rest of you guys, June 7 works for me..

Great shit man! As for now, the headcount looks like this:

Kurzweil
Spinkolores
Jonken +1
Nordberg
Panzerwagen

Equals as many as 6 animals for this gathering, but more people might show up.. stay tuned folks!

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 9:32 am

Good to see ya made it over, J... Hope your stack and your training is going well.

Be sure to let the other fellas who use Animal products about this thread and the Sweden ABC chapter in Stockholm...

Jonken
05-07-08, 9:34 am
Unfortunately, I rarely bump into people using the Animal stuff.. but if we continue to work hard and arrange these gatherings, things might change!

Great thing you guys can attend on 7 June! I hope there is no problem showing up as early as around 10.00 in the morning? Would you guys prefer around noon or any other time during the day? Please tell me what works best for you, and we'll all agree on something that seems sensible to us all. My idea is that it's nice to gather quite early, train, and then hit the city for some lunch! Where do you guys live?

Sounds like an great idea. I think 10:00 sounds good. We live on Lidingö. So i need to find the easiest way getting to bandhagen by train. But thats not an issue. My training buddy signed up at the FORVM some minutes ago, so now he just have to activate his account.

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 9:35 am
Sounds like an great idea. I think 10:00 sounds good. We live on Lidingö. So i need to find the easiest way getting to bandhagen by train. But thats not an issue. My training buddy signed up at the FORVM some minutes ago, so now he just have to activate his account.

Yo J, do ya have a store near you where you get Animal products?

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 9:35 am

Kurzweil
Spinkolores
Jonken +1
Nordberg
Panzerwagen

Equals as many as 6 animals for this gathering, but more people might show up.. stay tuned folks!

Sweet. Sounds like you have a time and a date... Have the gym lined up yet?

Thrawn
05-07-08, 9:37 am
The Swedish ABC is gaining momentum =) Way to go, brothers!

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 9:37 am
I checked with Andreas, and he says the yellow garments are still at the distributor. So, everything seems just fine at this point! And we don't need those Ts until after the gathering anyway, right?

That's right. But typically, at the events, the members wear an Animal t-shirt. This is where it's gonna get tricky as no one in Sweden currently sells Animal Ts...

Did ya say you have the Animal banner yet?

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 9:38 am

Damn straight...

Enforcer

Kurzweil
Spinkolores
Jonken +1
Nordberg
Panzerwagen

Looks like a solid crew fellas. Panzer did you get the banner I sent out to you?

Enforcer

Ain't that the truth brotha

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 9:39 am

Sounds awsome! Great to have you guys here..

As for getting to Bandhagen. Just take the train form Ropsten to Slussen - Switch to Green line 19 towards Hagsätra. Bandhagen is a few stops from Globen. When you get to Bandhagen, just skid across the square on your left hand side and you'll see the gym! You can basically see the gym from the underground station.

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 9:39 am

As for getting to Bandhagen. Just take the train form Ropsten to Slussen - Switch to Green line 19 towards Hagsätra. Bandhagen is a few stops from Globen. When you get to Bandhagen, just skid across the square on your left hand side and you'll see the gym! You can basically see the gym from the underground station.

Once you have all the details set, the time, date, gym and where you're gonna eat afterwards, be sure to post it on the F OR V M calendar ("24/7/365")...

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 9:42 am
That's right. But typically, at the events, the members wear an Animal t-shirt. This is where it's gonna get tricky as no one in Sweden currently sells Animal Ts...

Did ya say you have the Animal banner yet?

Looks like a solid crew fellas. Panzer did you get the banner I sent out to you?

It's a sad thing we can't get hold of regular Animal Ts yet, but I'm gonna lend the 3 of my 4 shirts to my friends. I suppose it won't help to wear a skull cap in order to earn the mighty yellow T? So, we'll be at least 4 guys wearing Ts!

Yes Enforcer - I got the banner and the rest of the stuff yesterday.. thaks a lot for sending it!

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 9:43 am
Once you have all the details set, the time, date, gym and where you're gonna eat afterwards, be sure to post it on the F OR V M calendar ("24/7/365")...

You bet I will..

Thrawn
05-07-08, 9:45 am
What size of shirts do you need? I can get along with Universal Europe (they are in the Netherlands) very well, maybe i can work something out for you. And if that fails; i have two shirts around that i have grown out of. They are L's. I could sent them to you.
Lemme know if i can help, brother!

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 9:46 am
It's a sad thing we can't get hold of regular Animal Ts yet, but I'm gonna lend the 3 of my 4 shirts to my friends. I suppose it won't help to wear a skull cap in order to earn the mighty yellow T? So, we'll be at least 4 guys wearing Ts!

Yes Enforcer - I got the banner and the rest of the stuff yesterday.. thaks a lot for sending it!

Skullie will work in a pinch bro. The idea behind wearing Animal Ts to an event is to (1) show a sense of camaraderie and Animal brotherhood (2) to let people know who's there for the ABC event.

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 9:48 am
What size of shirts do you need? I can get along with Universal Europe (they are in the Netherlands) very well, maybe i can work something out for you. And if that fails; i have two shirts around that i have grown out of. They are L's. I could sent them to you.
Lemme know if i can help, brother!

Thanks a lot for that initiative! It's a generous offer.. If any of the other guys - maybe Jonken and his friend - are interested, I think it's best if they decide if they wnat to yell out and accept this offer!

Enforcer
05-07-08, 9:50 am

You are a good man to lend out your shirts. No doubt bro, I'm glad you got everything, now all that is left is to get it done.

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 9:51 am
Skullie will work in a pinch bro. The idea behind wearing Animal Ts to an event is to (1) show a sense of camaraderie and Animal brotherhood (2) to let people know who's there for the ABC event.

Hehe, you have to explain the expression "will work in a pinch".. I just can't figure it out in this context..

Thrawn
05-07-08, 9:52 am
Thanks a lot for that initiative! It's a generous offer.. If any of the other guys - maybe Jonken and his friend - are interested, I think it's best if they decide if they wnat to yell out and accept this offer!

No problem, bro. Here to help and doing what i can. Its your enthousiasm that gets me going also. Man, i wish things in the Netherlands were like this =)
My own shirts are two L's; a 'Shut the fuck up and train' and a 'I am not here to talk'. I can try working things out with Universal Europe, just gimme a holler or pm if you need help with this or accept my offer.

Enforcer
05-07-08, 9:53 am
Hehe, you have to explain the expression "will work in a pinch".. I just can't figure it out in this context..

It means that they will work if you have nothing else when the time comes

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 9:55 am

Hahaha, right... It means it'll do if need be.

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 9:56 am
No problem, bro. Here to help and doing what i can. Its your enthousiasm that gets me going also. Man, i wish things in the Netherlands were like this =)
My own shirts are two L's; a 'Shut the fuck up and train' and a 'I am not here to talk'. I can try working things out with Universal Europe, just gimme a holler or pm if you need help with this or accept my offer.

See, this is the spirit of Animal, the community that brings us together. Nice, T...

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 9:56 am

It means that they will work if you have nothing else when the time comes

Thrawn: Thanks a lot man. I'll ask the other fellas if they're interested!

Enforcer: Ah.. I understand how the expression works semantically now, hehe.. being a future English teacher and all I have to learn stuff like this!

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 9:58 am

Enforcer: Ah.. I understand how the expression works semantically now, hehe.. being a future English teacher and all I have to learn stuff like this!

Hope you're picking up any bad English habits here... Too many "fellas", "bros" and cursing, hahahaha....

Thrawn
05-07-08, 9:59 am
See, this is the spirit of Animal, the community that brings us together. Nice, T...

No problem, U-Rep. This is just how this forvm works and unites. And as long as the Dutch ABC is still in its infancy, i have the time to work as an in-between for Uni-Europe and the others. Its all good and clean fun to me.
The forvm gives to me, so i return to the fovm what i can.

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 10:01 am
Hope you're picking up any bad English habits here... Too many "fellas", "bros" and cursing, hahahaha....

You bet your ass I'm gonna teach my future students all they need to know about coarse language and non-standard expressions.. I'll raise fucking hell in the classroom, believe me..

Jonken
05-07-08, 10:10 am
Yo J, do ya have a store near you where you get Animal products?

Not what i know about, but i really doubt we have. The fitness stores around me are all really lame. I order all i have online. Is there possible to order T's to sweden from this homepage? Both me and my friend Barpen is T-less.

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 10:11 am
Not what i know about, but i really doubt we have. The fitness stores around me are all really lame. I order all i have online. Is there possible to order T's to sweden from this homepage? Both me and my friend Barpen is T-less.

Not yet. But as I said, I believe TNC will be carrying Animal t-shirts in the near future. I'll see about PMing him to find out more details.

Is Barpen the other fella who's coming to the ABC with you? Be sure to have him sign in here so we can get an accurate headcount. Thanks, J...

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 10:13 am
Just sent a PM to Andreas. Hopefully, I'll have an answer...

Thrawn
05-07-08, 10:14 am
I already took the initiative to ask the manager of Universal Europe to contact me. I will tell him what is about to happen in Stockholm and will ask him for support if need be.

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 10:14 am
I already took the initiative to ask the manager of Universal Europe to contact me. I will tell him what is about to happen in Stockholm and will ask him for support if need be.

Nice. Maybe he's got some Animal shirts?

Jonken
05-07-08, 10:15 am
Not yet. But as I said, I believe TNC will be carrying Animal t-shirts in the near future. I'll see about PMing him to find out more details.

Is Barpen the other fella who's coming to the ABC with you? Be sure to have him sign in here so we can get an accurate headcount. Thanks, J...

Ah ok. would be nice if you could send a PM to me if you get an answer. Been drewling over those yellow and red T's for a long time now. Have 3 other friends that want them aswell.

And yeah, i got Barpen to sign earlier. Hes going to activate the account as soon as possible.

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 10:16 am

JONKEN: Thrawn form Holland offered to send either his own 2 old Ts, or looking into the possibility of getting a few Ts from the European distributor located in Holland. Check this.. you can find this discussion some page back in this thread. I'm also trying to figure out if any of my friends are interested in this.

To U-Rep and all...
I'll also see if Andras ottander from TNC can speed up the process of getting some regular Ts soon enough!

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 10:17 am
Ah ok. would be nice if you could send a PM to me if you get an answer. Been drewling over those yellow and red T's for a long time now. Have 3 other friends that want them aswell.

And yeah, i got Barpen to sign earlier. Hes going to activate the account as soon as possible.

How it works is, ya wear an Animal t-shirt to the first ABC event, then ya get one of the Animal Iconic Ts (yellow) for free. The Iconic Ts are in Sweden as we speak.

That reminds me, make sure you fellas take plenty of pics and a group pic with the signed Animal banner...

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 10:18 am
JONKEN: Thrawn form Holland offered to send either his own 2 old Ts, or looking into the possibility of getting a few Ts from the European distributor located in Holland. Check this.. you can find this discussion some page back in this thread. I'm also trying to figure out if any of my friends are interested in this.

To U-Rep and all...
I'll also see if Andras ottander from TNC can speed up the process of getting some regular Ts soon enough!

I'll let you fellas know as soon as I hear back from Andreas...

Jonken
05-07-08, 10:18 am

Ah nice, thanks for the help man. Sounds like an easy way to find

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 10:19 am
Just sent a PM to Andreas. Hopefully, I'll have an answer...

U-REP: I'm e-mail-battling with Andreas these days, so luckily he's engaged in the matter. I also have contact with another retailer - Nordberg - maybe he can help as well..

JONKEN: If all else fails, I have a friend in Pittsburgh that might be able to help later on.

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 10:20 am
U-REP: I'm e-mail-battling with Andreas these days, so luckily he's engaged in the matter. I also have contact with another retailer - Nordberg - maybe he can help as well..

JONKEN: If all else fails, I have a friend in Pittsburgh that might be able to help later on.

From what I heard from Corporate, Andreas will likely have 'em... The question is when and which t-shirts...

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 10:22 am
That reminds me, make sure you fellas take plenty of pics and a group pic with the signed Animal banner...

No need to worry boss.. I even have a photographer engaged in this upcoming event! We'll do analog B/W photography.. the real deal! ..and maybe some of the other guys will bring their digitals as well..

Thrawn
05-07-08, 10:22 am
Nice. Maybe he's got some Animal shirts?

Oh yes, he does. They even have the yellow ones right now.

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 10:25 am
Oh yes, he does. They even have the yellow ones right now.

So when the Holland ABC is ready to go, you're set...

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 10:25 am
From what I heard from Corporate, Andreas will likely have 'em... The question is when and which t-shirts...

True. Anyway, the important thing is that we meet and train. Some will wear the gear, some won't.. since I already have a yellow, I will most likely give mine away to someone who doesn't have one if every one of us can't manage to get hold of one of his own!

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 10:26 am
True. Anyway, the important thing is that we meet and train. Some will wear the gear, some won't.. since I already have a yellow, I will most likely give mine away to someone who doesn't have one if every one of us can't manage to get hold of one of his own!

Well said bro... It's time to get this show on the road...

Jonken
05-07-08, 10:26 am

To U-Rep and all...

OH that sounds awsome. Eighter one of those works for me. But im still a small guy (63KG 183cm, barpen 65kg 170cm)so i gues we need Medium size. Ive also had some problems with my Mastercard lately, but i guess i can fix that soon.

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 10:28 am
OH that sounds awsome. Eighter one of those works for me. But im still a small guy (63KG 183cm, barpen 65kg 170cm)so i gues we need Medium size. Ive also had some problems with my Mastercard lately, but i guess i can fix that soon.

I'm a small fucker too.. wear medium. Either way, you're going to look mighty handsome in any of the Animal gear, hehe!

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 10:29 am
I'm a small fucker too.. wear medium. Either way, you're going to look mighty handsome in any of the Animal gear, hehe!

You also forgot hardcore...

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 10:32 am
You also forgot hardcore...

Sorry..

I'm a small hardcore fucker too.. and any guy will look like a hardcore handsome motherfucker in any Animal gear!

Better?

Hey, I guess you say my post regarding photography? It's all settled..

Jonken
05-07-08, 10:32 am

nice, im not completly alone then. It really looks like your getting things rolling now. Im really glad U-rep sent me an link to this thread

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 10:33 am
nice, im not completly alone then. It really looks like your getting things rolling now. Im really glad U-rep sent me an link to this thread

I'm glad too.. believe me!

Thrawn
05-07-08, 10:35 am
Those two L's will fit you, no problem. They are not very largely sized. And you got something to grow in =)) I also wait for Uni-europe to call me back tomorrow. See what we can do.

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 10:36 am

Glad you're here bro... I think you've already noticed that our F O R V M is unlike any other bodybuilding forum. We treat each other here with respect and we support one another, big or small. If ya love the feel of iron in your hands, if you have a burning desire to better yourself, then you've always been a member here...

Remember, it's about heart--it's about desire and dedication. That's what makes us all Animals.

Thrawn
05-07-08, 10:37 am
So when the Holland ABC is ready to go, you're set...

Yeah, bro. Way ahead of the game. I already had Uni-europe sent me a package of handouts to me. I handed out 4 t's, manuals and posters. All 4 ppl i have lined up for the ABC and turning Animal wear them on a regular basis now and i have gotten them to try the supps. I only need to wait. Universal will do the rest.

Barpinator
05-07-08, 10:37 am
Yo fellas i'm the well known barp

Jonken
05-07-08, 10:40 am
Those two L's will fit you, no problem. They are not very largely sized. And you got something to grow in =)) I also wait for Uni-europe to call me back tomorrow. See what we can do.

ah that sounds awsome. Nothing better then growing out of clothes and into clothes ;)

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 10:41 am

Welcome to Sweden Animals Mr. Barpinator!

I believe you are the co-pilot of Jonken? Looking forward to seing you guys in Bandhagen on 7 June!

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 10:41 am

Yo B, wassup? Welcome to this ABC chapter and the F O R V M...

Enforcer
05-07-08, 10:44 am
Welcome to Sweden Animals Mr. Barpinator!

I believe you are the co-pilot of Jonken? Looking forward to seing you guys in Bandhagen on 7 June!

Welcome bro.

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 10:44 am
ah that sounds awsome. Nothing better then growing out of clothes and into clothes ;)

So, Jonken.. if you want to accept the offer of Thrawn - just settle the details via PMs (that is personal messages in case you haven't used this feature yet), and I suppose he'll send them to you.

If you find it inconvenient, I'll help out.. but it would be a good thing if all members took care of their personal business due to the fact that ther will be some stuff to do for me as a coordinator anyway! But give me a shout if you want me to do something for you and Mr. Barp!

Enforcer
05-07-08, 10:45 am

Yea bro teach those kids some edumacation

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 10:47 am
Like education + macabre? Or what.. you have to teach me before I can teach them, hehe..

Thrawn
05-07-08, 10:51 am
I believe i also still have a few Animal posters left. You can get them too if you want, make great handouts to your own crew AND, most of all, to interested ppl.

Jonken
05-07-08, 10:52 am
So, Jonken.. if you want to accept the offer of Thrawn - just settle the details via PMs (that is personal messages in case you haven't used this feature yet), and I suppose he'll send them to you.

If you find it inconvenient, I'll help out.. but it would be a good thing if all members took care of their personal business due to the fact that ther will be some stuff to do for me as a coordinator anyway! But give me a shout if you want me to do something for you and Mr. Barp!

yeah i will. Ill try to take care of it as much as i can. I can understand you have alot going on. If i could help in anyway, feel free to ask. Maybe i could try spreading the word abit =)

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 10:53 am
I hate to leave you guys, but I need to get some reading done for about an hour! Can't sit on my ass in front of the computer all day long when I got some studying waiting for me, hehe..

But before I leave, I want to say that I appreciate the vibes soaring in this thread! And I'm happy to have both Jonken and co-pilot Mr. Barpinator with us..

Until later..

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 10:54 am
yeah i will. Ill try to take care of it as much as i can. I can understand you have alot going on. If i could help in anyway, feel free to ask. Maybe i could try spreading the word abit =)

Thanks for the offer --- and please, by all means.. feel free to hook more people up to this movement.. the real deal!

panzerwagen
05-07-08, 10:56 am
I believe i also still have a few Animal posters left. You can get them too if you want, make great handouts to your own crew AND, most of all, to interested ppl.

Posters would be great! Maybe even giving one away to the gym hosting us, so they can put it up permanently on their hardcore walls! It would be a nice thing to watch while working out in the future..

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 11:10 am
Ok fellas, just got an update on what TNC is gonna pick up from Corporate...

- Yellow Animal Iconic T-Shirts (M-2XL)
- Red Animal Iconic T-Shirts (M-2XL)
- Animal FlexFit Cap
- Animal Skullcap
- Animal Beanie
- Animal Jerseys (just a handful)
- "Animal" t-shirt
- "Squat Til You Puke" t-shirt
- "I'm Not Here To Talk" t-shirt
- "Shut The Fuck Up And Train" t-shirt
- Animal sweatshirts (crew and zip ups)
- Animal tank tops

In addition, they'll be picking up some class "Universal" t-shirts as well. Looks like you fellas in Sweden are gonna be well covered...

Keep in mind that TNC isn't gonna order a lot of everything, so it'll be first come first serve.

Corporate also indicated that because both the yellow and red Iconic Ts are out of stock, the order hasn't been shipped yet. With any luck, TNC will have the Animal Gear by the end of May...

The next step is for Corporate to work with each of their international partners and make this selection of Animal Gear available... Stay tuned.

Jonken
05-07-08, 11:16 am

- Animal FlexFit Cap
- Animal Skullcap
- Animal Beanie
- "Animal" t-shirt
- Animal tank tops

In addition, they'll be picking up some class "Universal" t-shirts as well. Looks like you fellas in Sweden are gonna be well covered...

Keep in mind that TNC isn't gonna order a lot of everything, so it'll be first come first serve.

Corporate also indicated that because both the yellow and red Iconic Ts are out of stock, the order hasn't been shipped yet. With any luck, TNC will have the Animal Gear by the end of May...

The next step is for Corporate to work with each of their international partners and make this selection of Animal Gear available... Stay tuned.

Oh this is good news. I will make an order as soon as they get them, thats for sure

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 11:16 am
Oh this is good news. I will make an order as soon as they get them, thats for sure

I'll try to post updates if I hear from Corporate. Otherwise, I'm sure Andreas will let us all know when he receives all the Animal Gear...

Jonken
05-07-08, 11:20 am
I'll try to post updates if I hear from Corporate. Otherwise, I'm sure Andreas will let us all know when he receives all the Animal Gear...

ok, thats nice. It seems like we will figure something out before the ABC. Now i really have to study some math. Ill check back later

Thrawn
05-07-08, 3:05 pm
Okay, glad to hear you guys are gonna be fully equipped with the shirts and all. I still would like to sent you my 3 shirts (too small for me now), 2 normal t's L and 1 tank size L. And my left over posters from the goodybag i got. You can keep them for sure. The only thing better than an Animal shirt is TWO shirts, ofcourse. Or even spread them around, like i did in my gym. It will breed new Animals fo sho!
Jonken, answered your PM!

Barpinator
05-07-08, 3:05 pm

- Animal FlexFit Cap
- Animal Skullcap
- Animal Beanie
- "Animal" t-shirt
- Animal tank tops

Can you check with TNC if they may order some "Go hard or go home" T's?

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 3:30 pm

None on the list. My best advice is to contact Andreas at TNC and have him possibly add it to the order, seeing as the order hasn't been shipped yet...

Barpinator
05-07-08, 5:51 pm
Okej thanks man

panzerwagen
05-08-08, 6:14 am
Ok friends, here's the latest news:

THE GYM: Talked to the owner yesterday. She will set us free in the gym at 10.30 AM. There will be a fee of 50kr / person for this, which is perfectly fine according to me - they will open up the gym for us on closed hours, and I also see it as a contribution to this small independent hardcore gym! I will also pay, even though I have a membership.. There will also be an opportunity to buy a cheap 3-month summer membership at a reduced cost. Also, post workout protein shakes can be bought for anyone who's interested.

THE HEADCOUNT: So far I definitely know this people will show up at the gathering

Panzerwagen
Spinkolores
Kurzweil
Barpinator
Jonken
Nordberg
+1 member who will probably register here today

Remember, we might increase in number during the month to come!

THE FOOD: Being Saturday and all, I suppose PIZZA is the word of the day! The ones I talked to want to eat this shit, and I hope the ones I haven't talked to agree on it too? Otherwise, please post your ideas here! My idea is that we just get to a pizza place nearby after the workout.

THE GEAR: Supposedly, there will be gear for everone, or at least most of us. If things won't work out with the retailer, my new hero - Thrawn - will support us with a few shirts and poster! Thanks a lot for that you Dutch son of a gun! Hopefully, TNC or other retailer will also be able to support us with some pre workout supps as well.

Cheers!

Thrawn
05-08-08, 6:37 am

THE GYM: Talked to the owner yesterday. She will set us free in the gym at 10.30 AM. There will be a fee of 50kr / person for this, which is perfectly fine according to me - they will open up the gym for us on closed hours, and I also see it as a contribution to this small independent hardcore gym! I will also pay, even though I have a membership.. There will also be an opportunity to buy a cheap 3-month summer membership at a reduced cost. Also, post workout protein shakes can be bought for anyone who's interested.

THE HEADCOUNT: So far I definitely know this people will show up at the gathering

Panzerwagen
Spinkolores
Kurzweil
Barpinator
Jonken
Nordberg

THE FOOD: Being Saturday and all, I suppose PIZZA is the word of the day! The ones I talked to want to eat this shit, and I hope the ones I haven't talked to agree on it too? Otherwise, please post your ideas here! My idea is that we just get to a pizza place nearby after the workout.

THE GEAR: Supposedly, there will be gear for everone, or at least most of us. If things won't work out with the retailer, my new hero - Thrawn - will support us with a few shirts and poster! Thanks a lot for that you Dutch son of a gun! Hopefully, TNC or other retailer will also be able to support us with some pre workout supps as well.

Cheers!

Looks like you got things worked out and ready to go, Panzerwagen!! *Det ar bra! stolt pa min svenska Animals*
Let me know in time if things do not appear to work out with the retailer. Might take some time before the shirts to arrive if i have to sent them. You'd be better of with some extra shirts (just to spread them) then having none.
I will hear from you in due time,
Thrawn, and you are welcome, brother. Its my distinct pleasure in trying to help you out, even if it is not needed after all. The offer stands.

Universal Rep
05-08-08, 8:40 am

I sent Andreas a PM, so hopefully I'll hear from him soon...

Universal Rep
05-08-08, 8:41 am

Panzerwagen
Spinkolores
Kurzweil
Barpinator
Jonken
Nordberg

Cheers!

Awesome planning...

With good timing, TNC will have Animal t-shirts for purchase before the end of this month, in time for the ABC event. The yellow Iconic Ts are available for all those after as well.

Enforcer
05-08-08, 8:43 am

Panzerwagen
Spinkolores
Kurzweil
Barpinator
Jonken
Nordberg

Cheers!

Good shit bro. Really looking forward to this one. God what I wouldn't give ffor a slice, hell who am I kiddign an entire pie, of pizza right now. We are working on those shirst for ya bro. You guys are prob gonna need more than one pizza 2-lol. Anything else you need just let me know

Thrawn
05-08-08, 8:50 am
Hehe, with Enforcer and U-Rep having your back on this you wont have to worry about 'not having Animal Gear to wear'. That is NOT gonna happen, we Animals need our distinct hides =). I am there as a backup too.
By the way; i just got my own Iconic Yellow from Universal Europe today... it makes even ME look good!! Daaamnnn.

Barpinator
05-08-08, 10:29 am
I sent Andreas a PM, so hopefully I'll hear from him soon...

Okej, i sent him a PM yesterday, but i appreciate your help :)

panzerwagen
05-08-08, 12:14 pm
So folks, I've posted the details of the event in "24/7/365".. just so you know!

Cheers

Universal Rep
05-08-08, 12:20 pm
So folks, I've posted the details of the event in "24/7/365".. just so you know!

Cheers

This post ain't good without links...

panzerwagen
05-08-08, 12:21 pm
This post ain't good without links...

Ok.. which links should I post?

To the gym.. and what else?

/panzer

Universal Rep
05-08-08, 12:26 pm
Ok.. which links should I post?

To the gym.. and what else?

/panzer

Here's the link: http://forum.animalpak.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=174&day=2008-6-7&c=1

What's the time again?

panzerwagen
05-08-08, 12:28 pm
Here's the link: http://forum.animalpak.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=174&day=2008-6-7&c=1

Ah.. I see what you mean now! I thought you were talking about the post in the "24/7/365" section.

I'm glad we have this thing in motion! Hopefully more people will join in before the event will take place.

panzerwagen
05-08-08, 12:29 pm
Fixed the time as well.. thanks for looking out!

Universal Rep
05-08-08, 12:30 pm
Ah.. I see what you mean now! I thought you were talking about the post in the "24/7/365" section.

I'm glad we have this thing in motion! Hopefully more people will join in before the event will take place.

Also added the link back to this main thread...

panzerwagen
05-08-08, 12:33 pm
Great!

Jonken
05-08-08, 5:32 pm
Hey guys, i see that some serious planing has been going on! cheers! This looks awsome

Lethal_Banana
05-09-08, 6:17 pm
Good work guys! I'll try my best to make it out there for the session.

Cheers,
LB

rjs
05-09-08, 7:55 pm

Cheers,
LB

Yo LB,

did you read about the Dutch abc session Thrawn is putting together? perhaps you could join him and his gang too. looks like it's gonna happen in Groningen. So, hop on a train and head North (assuming you live in Utrecht).

Here's the link to the thread: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=16000

Cheers

panzerwagen
05-11-08, 3:11 pm

Cheers,
LB

It would be something if you managed to get to the session! Perhaps you're coming to Sweden anyway, maybe to visit your folks and old friends?

panzerwagen
05-14-08, 2:11 pm
The first Swedish ABC is getting closer... I'm really looking forward to this event, and I know we're gonna get some serious lifting done on June 7. Still, I wouldn't mind if more Swedish animals posted in this thread - the more, the merrier!

So, again, if there are any lost Swedes out there - please make your voice heard!

It's getting closer...

Jonken
05-14-08, 3:14 pm
hey, i might get one or maybe two more friends to join. But most likely they wont join. Anyway, me and barpen figured out that we will be training Back that day. And i also noticed that most of the Medium shirts are sold out on animalpaks shop page. So now im checking tnc for updates.

Universal Rep
05-14-08, 3:15 pm
hey, i might get one or maybe two more friends to join. But most likely they wont join. Anyway, me and barpen figured out that we will be training Back that day. And i also noticed that most of the Medium shirts are sold out on animalpaks shop page. So now im checking tnc for updates.

They should be back in stock shortly.

As for TNC, they have ordered a few mediums in both the red and the yellow, so be prepared to order fast before they are sold out.

Jonken
05-14-08, 3:18 pm

As for TNC, they have ordered a few mediums in both the red and the yellow, so be prepared to order fast before they are sold out.

i sure will, maybe i should put theyre homepage as start up page for mozilla. So i really wont miss it. Thanks for the fast reply u-rep!

panzerwagen
05-15-08, 4:01 am

I suppose you're talking about the Reds and Yellows that will be for sale, i.e. not the same stock as the ones we're supposed to earn by hard work and wearing the Animal brand during the ABC?

panzerwagen
05-15-08, 4:04 am

If they come, they come... otherwise, there will be future events to join! If they decide to participate, make sure they register and post in Sweden Animals in due time.

As far as the Ts are concerned, I hope you will wear the large ones you get from Thrawn if all else fails. Is this matter settled yet, or did you decide on not accepting those T-shirts?

Thrawn
05-15-08, 4:10 am
As far as i have understood it, my offer is on hold. All eyes are on your distributor to get the T's in time.

panzerwagen
05-15-08, 4:13 am
As far as i have understood it, my offer is on hold. All eyes are on your distributor to get the T's in time.

I see. Guess it wouldn't hurt to put some stress on getting those Ts out for sale, finally!

About the posters then - How many are they, and how much can it cost to get them shipped here? Can Universal Europe offer to help deliver them in any way you think?

Thrawn
05-15-08, 4:26 am
I see. Guess it wouldn't hurt to put some stress on getting those Ts out for sale, finally!

About the posters then - How many are they, and how much can it cost to get them shipped here? Can Universal Europe offer to help deliver them in any way you think?

I would have to count them. I think its about 5 or 6. Will let you know. I am at work now so obviously cant answer that right now. Universal Europe could help, but i might as well just send the posters myself. Not that big a deal.

Universal Rep
05-15-08, 9:10 am
I suppose you're talking about the Reds and Yellows that will be for sale, i.e. not the same stock as the ones we're supposed to earn by hard work and wearing the Animal brand during the ABC?

Reds and yellows will be for sale, along with several black Ts with the Animal sayings. ABC event members who sport an Animal T (any style) at the first event get a yellow one free after the event.

Thrawn
05-15-08, 11:26 am
I would have to count them. I think its about 5 or 6. Will let you know. I am at work now so obviously cant answer that right now. Universal Europe could help, but i might as well just send the posters myself. Not that big a deal.

Got more left then i thought. I have a dozen posters available for the Swedish ABC. Tell me if ya want them, and if yes, where to send them.

Jonken
05-15-08, 12:22 pm

Hey man. If you get Universal Europe to help out, i would appreciate the T's. I've been trying to solve this problem on my own. Since i found out that i have relatives in USA, but now it seems like they are lazy(my relative that is) and the Medium is out of stock. I just dont wanna do you any trouble if its not absolutly necessary

panzerwagen
05-15-08, 12:23 pm
Got more left then i thought. I have a dozen posters available for the Swedish ABC. Tell me if ya want them, and if yes, where to send them.

Yes! please send me the posters! I'll send you a PM with my address.

panzerwagen
05-15-08, 12:25 pm
Hey man. If you get Universal Europe to help out, i would appreciate the T's. I've been trying to solve this problem on my own. Since i found out that i have relatives in USA, but now it seems like they are lazy(my relative that is) and the Medium is out of stock. I just dont wanna do you any trouble if its not absolutly necessary

Maybe Thrawn can send me the whole lot if you want the t-shirts? He's going to send me some posters anyway, and it doesn't hurt to have some spare Ts for the event!

Allright? Thrawn? - Jonken?

panzerwagen
05-15-08, 12:26 pm
Reds and yellows will be for sale, along with several black Ts with the Animal sayings. ABC event members who sport an Animal T (any style) at the first event get a yellow one free after the event.

Supposedly, wearing an Animal Skull Cap would also work in a pinch - is this correct?

Jonken
05-15-08, 12:27 pm
Maybe Thrawn can send me the whole lot if you want the t-shirts? He's going to send me some posters anyway, and it doesn't hurt to have some spare Ts for the event!

Allright? Thrawn? - Jonken?

sounds perfect by me. Then i and barp could just receive the T's at the event.

panzerwagen
05-15-08, 12:30 pm
sounds perfect by me. Then i and barp could just receive the T's at the event.

Of course!

Thrawn
05-15-08, 3:21 pm
Got the PM and noted the adress. I will send the posters and the shirts.
No problem. Remember, one shirt needs to be repaired a bit. Under arm the seem has gotten loose a bit, nothing a good mum couldnt handle =))

Thrawn

Jonken
05-15-08, 3:54 pm
No problem. Remember, one shirt needs to be repaired a bit. Under arm the seem has gotten loose a bit, nothing a good mum couldnt handle =))

Thrawn

Thanks bud! big thanks from Jonken and Barpen =D

Thrawn
05-16-08, 3:24 am
Its my distinct pleasure to be able to help, so no problem. You can thank me by holding a kick ass ABC there with the pics to prove it =)
Will let you know when i post the package.

panzerwagen
05-16-08, 9:38 am

Thrawn

Its my distinct pleasure to be able to help, so no problem. You can thank me by holding a kick ass ABC there with the pics to prove it =)
Will let you know when i post the package.

Great thing! Got your PM too. I think it somuns awesome with holes in the t-shirt... damn, you should see the pants I have when I train, not to mention my shoes held together by duck tape, hehe!

I guarantee you'll get some nice pics to look at when it's all done! Me and my friend Matte, the photographer I'm bringing to the event, have some nice ideas regarding this...

Cheers!

Thrawn
05-18-08, 7:09 am
I have to try to post the stuff on monday. The post in the Netherlands were on strike, for crying out loud. They might strike longer or on other days, but they told me i would have a good chance on monday to succeed.

panzerwagen
05-18-08, 7:17 am
I have to try to post the stuff on monday. The post in the Netherlands were on strike, for crying out loud. They might strike longer or on other days, but they told me i would have a good chance on monday to succeed.

Ok. I suppose there's no real hurry right now anyway, since we still have a couple of weeks before it's time to gather up. But thanks for the info. The Swedes are really thankful for your help!

Thrawn
05-18-08, 7:25 am
Ok. I suppose there's no real hurry right now anyway, since we still have a couple of weeks before it's time to gather up. But thanks for the info. The Swedes are really thankful for your help!

Tackar! Jag ar mycket stolt pa det svenska ABC! So no thanks needed, panzerwagen! (see, i ran out of my swedish vocabulary right now =))

panzerwagen
05-18-08, 9:50 am
Tackar! Jag ar mycket stolt pa det svenska ABC! So no thanks needed, panzerwagen! (see, i ran out of my swedish vocabulary right now =))

Great! I'll give you the correct phrase, even though you're damn close, hehe:

... Jag är mycket stolt över den/det svenska ABC!

Where did you learn your Swedish vocab?

I know this other guy in Holland. He just seems to catch a lot of Swedish phrases real easy! Gifted people them Dutch dudes...

Lethal_Banana
05-18-08, 9:54 am

Yeah, tell me about it! It's pissing me off!

Cheers,
LB

Thrawn
05-18-08, 1:06 pm
Great! I'll give you the correct phrase, even though you're damn close, hehe:

... Jag är mycket stolt över den/det svenska ABC!

Where did you learn your Swedish vocab?

I know this other guy in Holland. He just seems to catch a lot of Swedish phrases real easy! Gifted people them Dutch dudes...

I always had it easy with languages and i used to be on swedish hubs a lot. And i had a swedish girlfriend for a while, that also helped =) Ulla Jacobsen!

Thrawn
05-19-08, 3:38 am
The package, all posters i had left and the 3 shirts, are underway. According to the post office, it should take around a week for the package to reach sweden.
Panzerwagen, plz let me know when you get it.

panzerwagen
05-19-08, 3:43 am
The package, all posters i had left and the 3 shirts, are underway. According to the post office, it should take around a week for the package to reach sweden.
Panzerwagen, plz let me know when you get it.

You bet I will! And once again - thanks a lot for helping out. I'll make sure that anyone in need get one of the t-shirts, and I'll make sure to distibute the posters among the participants and to the hosting gym.

Thrawn
05-19-08, 3:49 am
You bet I will! And once again - thanks a lot for helping out. I'll make sure that anyone in need get one of the t-shirts, and I'll make sure to distibute the posters among the participants and to the hosting gym.

I hope you guys (and girls, if any) have a BLAST there. Glad i was able to help out.

panzerwagen
05-19-08, 4:05 am
I hope you guys (and girls, if any) have a BLAST there. Glad i was able to help out.

I believe we'll have a ball when the day comes! No lasses have shown interest so far, except from two members from the gym. But they're not interested in participating in the actual event, they're just going to stick around and watch (not that they don't WANT to train, but it's their day off). But we'll see what happens!

So, I'll just sit tight and wait for the package to arrive from good old Holland. Dank je wel Thrawn!

Thrawn
05-19-08, 4:12 am
I believe we'll have a ball when the day comes! No lasses have shown interest so far, except from two members from the gym. But they're not interested in participating in the actual event, they're just going to stick around and watch (not that they don't WANT to train, but it's their day off). But we'll see what happens!

So, I'll just sit tight and wait for the package to arrive from good old Holland. Dank je wel Thrawn!

Hehe, the lasses just wanna watch the cute guys lifting weight, huh? Maybe i should join in then, i look GOOOOOD in my yellow iconic shirt ^^

panzerwagen
05-19-08, 4:18 am
Hehe, the lasses just wanna watch the cute guys lifting weight, huh? Maybe i should join in then, i look GOOOOOD in my yellow iconic shirt ^^

Well, these lasses are bigger and meaner than me, competitors both, so it's really not about the cute boys I guess, hehe... but please come join the ABC anyway... and don't you forget that yellow shirt!

Thrawn
05-19-08, 4:21 am
Well, these lasses are bigger and meaner than me, competitors both, so it's really not about the cute boys I guess, hehe... but please come join the ABC anyway... and don't you forget that yellow shirt!

Wooohooooo, a challenge right there! You should try and get them involved, brother. They are gonna watch, so you spiked their interest already! Would be great to have some lasses in your ABC! In ANY ABC, for that matter.

panzerwagen
05-19-08, 6:43 am
Wooohooooo, a challenge right there! You should try and get them involved, brother. They are gonna watch, so you spiked their interest already! Would be great to have some lasses in your ABC! In ANY ABC, for that matter.

Well, we'll see. They said that they might stick around for some abs training, since their coach would probably kill them if they trained hard on a rest day, hehe! No, honestly, I think it's great if they show up on any conditions.

Universal Rep
05-19-08, 9:41 am
Yo P, have ya seen the dowloadable PDFs for the ABC promotions yet?

panzerwagen
05-19-08, 10:30 am
Yo P, have ya seen the dowloadable PDFs for the ABC promotions yet?

I've seen two different ones; one made by Diesel, and one in colour w/ photograph of a bunch of animals.

Universal Rep
05-19-08, 10:48 am
I've seen two different ones; one made by Diesel, and one in colour w/ photograph of a bunch of animals.

So you got access to both, OK. Wanted to make sure P.

panzerwagen
05-19-08, 11:14 am
So you got access to both, OK. Wanted to make sure P.

I haven't used them though. As I said I got the gym owners to put up a flyer I made myself regarding the event. It's on the walls of my gym, and I hope someone shows interest! If not now, a future event will surely increase the number of Swedish animals. But that's for the future to show.

Jonken
05-19-08, 12:00 pm
Thanks for the help Thrawn! Really looking forward to this event.

Panzer, how many people do you think will come?

panzerwagen
05-19-08, 12:28 pm
Thanks for the help Thrawn! Really looking forward to this event.

Panzer, how many people do you think will come?

This is the list so far (hopefully all mentioned will show up)

Panzer
Barpen
Spinkolores
Kurzweil
Nordberg +1
Jonken

Seven aminals this far...

Jonken
05-19-08, 12:29 pm
This is the list so far (hopefully all mentioned will show up)

Panzer
Barpen
Spinkolores
Kurzweil
Nordberg +1
Jonken

Seven aminals this far...

Ah how nice, looking good. Only a couple of weeks left now

panzerwagen
05-19-08, 12:33 pm
Ah how nice, looking good. Only a couple of weeks left now

Yes, we're getting closer. I want this thing to be something special... still, if you look at it from a distance, it's only gonna be a bunch of guys training together - but it's gonna be more than just showing up as a regular member of a gym... true spirit!

My friend Mattias (the photographer) and I have some nice ideas regarding the footage. Hopefully it'll turn out nicely. And, I hope you like metal music, if not you will! - my idea is to let Meshuggah act as the soundtrack of the first Sweden ABC.

Jonken
05-19-08, 12:37 pm
Yes, we're getting closer. I want this thing to be something special... still, if you look at it from a distance, it's only gonna be a bunch of guys training together - but it's gonna be more than just showing up as a regular member of a gym... true spirit!

My friend Mattias (the photographer) and I have some nice ideas regarding the footage. Hopefully it'll turn out nicely. And, I hope you like metal music, if not you will! - my idea is to let Meshuggah act as the soundtrack of the first Sweden ABC.

Sounds cool, i like metal, long time since i listned to it though. never heard meshuggah. But when i was 4 i started lisening to Metallica when i went to bed, i gues you get it ;) My gym only plays Lugna Favoriter and that shit.. Today i heard the ghostbuster soundtrack in the gym. Best song in a long time...

panzerwagen
05-19-08, 12:42 pm
Sounds cool, i like metal, long time since i listned to it though. never heard meshuggah. But when i was 4 i started lisening to Metallica when i went to bed, i gues you get it ;) My gym only plays Lugna Favoriter and that shit.. Today i heard the ghostbuster soundtrack in the gym. Best song in a long time...

Damn! I can't believe gyms actually play those fucked up radio stations? Sure, it's a matter of taste and preference, but I just can't seem to realise how one could possibly find more motivation in love ballads and the like?

It don't know if you agree (one doesn't have to agree on everything) but it might be because most people simply prefer to stick around in the gym rather than training there? You know, taking up space, listening to the good old love music, longing for the "workout" to be over so they can go home and feel good about themselves.

I hope I don't pass as cynical or bitter... IT'S THE FRIGGIN' TRUTH, hehe..

Jonken
05-19-08, 12:46 pm
Damn! I can't believe gyms actually play those fucked up radio stations? Sure, it's a matter of taste and preference, but I just can't seem to realise how one could possibly find more motivation in love ballads and the like?

It don't know if you agree (one doesn't have to agree on everything) but it might be because most people simply prefer to stick around in the gym rather than training there? You know, taking up space, listening to the good old love music, longing for the "workout" to be over so they can go home and feel good about themselves.

I hope I don't pass as cynical or bitter... IT'S THE FRIGGIN' TRUTH, hehe..

Hey i know what your saying, me and my friends allways complain about it, we've also told the manager to switch the station acouple of times. Also when he know its only me and Barp down there hes usually friendly enought to turn on Bandit, but on a low volume.. But i gues some people get really pumped up by old love songs about broken hearts and shit. Its to bad it looks like my gym is turning into a damn fitness center for 40y/o ladies...

panzerwagen
05-19-08, 12:51 pm
Hey i know what your saying, me and my friends allways complain about it, we've also told the manager to switch the station acouple of times. Also when he know its only me and Barp down there hes usually friendly enought to turn on Bandit, but on a low volume.. But i gues some people get really pumped up by old love songs about broken hearts and shit. Its to bad it looks like my gym is turning into a damn fitness center for 40y/o ladies...

That's the way of the World for you...

Jonken
05-19-08, 12:56 pm
That's the way of the World for you...

hmm i didnt really understand that saying, could you explain it? :P

panzerwagen
05-19-08, 12:59 pm
hmm i didnt really understand that saying, could you explain it? :P

Well.. the way of the World = how the World is

"for you" is not meant directly to you, but rather "där har du Världen" eller snarare "där har vi Världen" - That's the World for you

Jonken
05-19-08, 1:00 pm
Well.. the way of the World = how the World is

"for you" is not meant directly to you, but rather "där har du Världen" eller snarare "där har vi Världen" - That's the World for you

Ah ok, now i get it. Thought it sounded like a quite cool saying, allways good to have a good vocabulary. Thanks man.

panzerwagen
05-20-08, 2:30 pm
Hey fellow animals. Just a quick update. I got an e-mail from Andreas Ottander at TNC - he finally have the yellow Ts!

Cheers

Universal Rep
05-20-08, 2:38 pm
Hey fellow animals. Just a quick update. I got an e-mail from Andreas Ottander at TNC - he finally have the yellow Ts!

Cheers

Sweet. Are these the free ones or the ones for sale?

panzerwagen
05-20-08, 2:40 pm
Sweet. Are these the free ones or the ones for sale?

I think he's talking about the free ones. The other yellows were sent together with the other gear right? He said it would probably take a while to get the bulk of Animal stuff... too bad, but I think we'll have what we need gear-wise on the day of the gathering! I have some gear, and Thrawn (the HERO) has sent us his old Ts and some posters to be distributed.

Universal Rep
05-20-08, 2:44 pm
I think he's talking about the free ones. The other yellows were sent together with the other gear right? He said it would probably take a while to get the bulk of Animal stuff... too bad, but I think we'll have what we need gear-wise on the day of the gathering! I have some gear, and Thrawn (the HERO) has sent us his old Ts and some posters to be distributed.

Sweet, so ya know the rules... Everyone who shows up wearing Animal will get one of those Iconic Ts for free... Nice little deal, eh?

panzerwagen
05-20-08, 2:50 pm
Sweet, so ya know the rules... Everyone who shows up wearing Animal will get one of those Iconic Ts for free... Nice little deal, eh?

I know the rules, and will act accordingly. I think it's fair to give one T each to the gym owners for their supportive attitude (total 2 shirts), I hope that's OK with you guys at Universal? Or is this not approved?

Universal Rep
05-20-08, 2:51 pm
I know the rules, and will act accordingly. I think it's fair to give one T each to the gym owners for their supportive attitude (total 2 shirts), I hope that's OK with you guys at Universal? Or is this not approved?

I think that's a great idea, P...

The other good thing about the ABCs is that it gives gyms some exposure when the pics go up in the gallery. The ABC members win and the gyms win. Nice partnership, eh?

panzerwagen
05-20-08, 2:54 pm
I think that's a great idea, P...

The other good thing about the ABCs is that it gives gyms some exposure when the pics go up in the gallery. The ABC members win and the gyms win. Nice partnership, eh?

I guess that's what you call a win/win situation! I'll also give the gym one of the posters Thrawn is sending us... it's gonna be great!

Universal Rep
05-20-08, 3:13 pm
I guess that's what you call a win/win situation! I'll also give the gym one of the posters Thrawn is sending us... it's gonna be great!

Exactly...

For the future, we'll see what Corporate can do about sending posters and such over to you fellas...

Thrawn
05-21-08, 4:04 am
I should change my nick to 'the Hero'? LOL
That means that IF i am able to attend a Svenska ABC some day, i will have to wear a tight spandex suit with a big cape? Tihi.

panzerwagen
05-21-08, 5:41 am
I should change my nick to 'the Hero'? LOL
That means that IF i am able to attend a Svenska ABC some day, i will have to wear a tight spandex suit with a big cape? Tihi.

That's for sure! We won't let you in unless you have that kind of outfit. You may choose the colour of the suit yourself.

panzerwagen
05-21-08, 5:44 am
Exactly...

For the future, we'll see what Corporate can do about sending posters and such over to you fellas...

Great! There will be more gatherings to come, I assure you.

I talked to one of the gym attendants today, and apparently some guy at the gym was interrested in joining the event after having seen the flyers I had put up in the gym. Even though he's reluctant to joining any forum or the like on internet, he said he wanted to participate. This was great news to me, and I hope more people will show interest.

PanzerW

Thrawn
05-21-08, 5:47 am
That's for sure! We won't let you in unless you have that kind of outfit. You may choose the colour of the suit yourself.

LOL!
On another note. I KNOW my girl has to go to sweden for a congress soon. In Malmo i think... Somewhere in june, if i remember correctly. MAYBE i could tag along with her and tear some iron with some of you there. I will see if that is a possibility. Might choose the England ABC. Dunno yet. I need a break anyway.

panzerwagen
05-21-08, 5:58 am
LOL!
On another note. I KNOW my girl has to go to sweden for a congress soon. In Malmo i think... Somewhere in june, if i remember correctly. MAYBE i could tag along with her and tear some iron with some of you there. I will see if that is a possibility. Might choose the England ABC. Dunno yet. I need a break anyway.

Well, why not. It all depends on which dates and if I'm working or not. Do you want to do this in Malmö or in Stockholm then?

panzerwagen
05-21-08, 6:01 am
... and I don't know if there'll be a gatering in Sweden that close to the first one, so it might be funnier to get to England if they throw an ABC??? However, if you come here, I'll be more than happy to train with you!

Thrawn
05-21-08, 6:24 am
Well, why not. It all depends on which dates and if I'm working or not. Do you want to do this in Malmö or in Stockholm then?

... and I don't know if there'll be a gatering in Sweden that close to the first one, so it might be funnier to get to England if they throw an ABC??? However, if you come here, I'll be more than happy to train with you!

She will have to be there for a few days, so i think arranging something would sure be possible (IF i can tag along with her). I dont have unlimited funds, so will have to choose England or Sweden. I will let you know what i choose and WHEN its gonna be. We can fix date and place accordingly.

panzerwagen
05-21-08, 12:04 pm
She will have to be there for a few days, so i think arranging something would sure be possible (IF i can tag along with her). I dont have unlimited funds, so will have to choose England or Sweden. I will let you know what i choose and WHEN its gonna be. We can fix date and place accordingly.

That's a 10-4

panzerwagen
05-24-08, 8:44 am
Two weeks left before the first Sweden Animal ABC takes place! Again - if you happen to be a Swede, or in Sweden at the time of June 7 - please make your voice heard in this thread! The headcount so far is 7 or 8 animals, which is a good number of people. But it wouldn't hurt if more people singned up for this event. The more animals, the merrier...

/panzerwagen

Thrawn
05-25-08, 6:36 am
I will NOT be able to tag along with my girl, so that idea is a no go. Too bad. But that is life. Meh.
Has my package arrived already, Panzerwagen?

panzerwagen
05-25-08, 10:18 am
I will NOT be able to tag along with my girl, so that idea is a no go. Too bad. But that is life. Meh.
Has my package arrived already, Panzerwagen?

That's too bad, but there will probably be more opportunities up ahead! I might show up in Holland... who knows?

No package yet I'm afraid. I guess it should get here during next week or so. I'll notify everyone as soon as I get my hands on it!

panzerwagen
05-26-08, 9:43 am
Just picked up the package Thrawn sent us from old Holland. So, 3 shirts and a bunch of posters is what we got from this gentleman. Big thanks to Thrawn, you are the greatest!

A reminder of the headcount:

Panzer
Spinkolores
Nordberg
Kurzweil
Barpinator
Jonken
Malm

I think I've got at least one more guy on the hook, but this is the definitve count of the day!

Cheers!

Jonken
05-26-08, 9:46 am
Hey! Ill probebly bring one more Friend, not 100% sure though. He doesnt have an shirt eighter, so he would appreciate if he could borrow one. Only less then 2 weeks now!

Thrawn
05-26-08, 9:52 am
Aaaah... nice to hear the package made it intact to Sweden. Det ar mycket bra. Can't wait 'till i see the pics of your ABC. Sweeeeeet.