PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood... International Animals & ABCs

Animal Rep
01-16-08, 3:12 pm
Animal is a company with history and reach. Over 25 years, Animal Pak has spanned the globe with a presence now in nearly 100 countries. If you're a Forvm member who lives outside the U.S., we encourage you to start an ABC Chapter in your country. Let us know how we can support you through corporate and through our international partners.

Northman
04-26-08, 7:06 pm
We now have 2 in Canada. Thanks for all the help.

Thrawn
05-03-08, 9:59 am
I would love to know how many dutch ppl are on this forvm. I have been trying to get one of the ground, but Animals are very very rare in the Netherlands. I have one person lined up, will meet him tomorrow. Some ppl in my gym might also be interested. But from this site i havent gotten ANY response on my thread to start up a Dutch ABC. And i refuse to believe there is no dutch ppl on this forvm. I have seen that for the Swedish ABC they assisted in sending emailadresses to the person (Panzerwagen) who was setting it up.
Did that work? Would this also be possible here?

Universal Rep
05-05-08, 11:58 am
I would love to know how many dutch ppl are on this forvm. I have been trying to get one of the ground, but Animals are very very rare in the Netherlands. I have one person lined up, will meet him tomorrow. Some ppl in my gym might also be interested. But from this site i havent gotten ANY response on my thread to start up a Dutch ABC. And i refuse to believe there is no dutch ppl on this forvm. I have seen that for the Swedish ABC they assisted in sending emailadresses to the person (Panzerwagen) who was setting it up.
Did that work? Would this also be possible here?

I believe J-Dawg can set up an email blast for anyone who signed up using a NL email addy. Just get in touch...

Thrawn
05-05-08, 3:33 pm
I believe J-Dawg can set up an email blast for anyone who signed up using a NL email addy. Just get in touch...

Done =) Now hope his box is not full.

Universal Rep
05-05-08, 3:38 pm
Whether we're talking Holland, Europe or any other continent, Universal has a long reach around the world. Gotta think you should be able to start one up in Holland...

Thrawn
05-05-08, 3:51 pm
Whether we're talking Holland, Europe or any other continent, Universal has a long reach around the world. Gotta think you should be able to start one up in Holland...

Thats what i should think also. But on this forvm not one Dutchy has replied. And in the North of the Netherlands, where i live, Universal/Animal is not well known. In the cities like Amsterdam/Rotterdam/Utrecht it is already selling rather good. But not where i live.
So far Dutch Animals are not very interested in the forvm, i never spot one here.
But i am not giving up. As you can read in my other thread, i have a few ppl lined up now. One is a certain. 4 others still need some work.

SA-Hulk
07-01-08, 4:11 am
I want to start an ABC in South Africa, I've got a group of animals keen to get it going, and am getting them to sign up to the forvm so everyone can get to know them.
I was just keen to find out what help i can get, and if there is any particular process to follow.

DB1504
07-02-08, 5:04 pm
How about an ABC event in Germany?It would be interesting to see how many Animals they are from Deutschland!!

GoodGerman
02-08-09, 11:20 am
Hey DB1504 alles klar?

well i'm a german guy and i think its possible to bring a little bit more ANiMAL to germany!!!

First I think we should bring animal to the german internet forums like team-andro.com
and so on, because the internet is a very much used platform for bodybuilders and lifters in germany. it would be great if some studios in germany would have coorporations with universal, because its hard to get animal stuff here, except using the internet.

the problem here will be, that the most studios belong to "chains" like fitness first, mcfit and other. they are very big, i don't know if they are interested in deals with an US Company ?!
But it would be great if it would.

I would like to help establishing animal in germany, if i can help tell me how!
( i'm allready promoting animal in german forums in this moment.)

a german ABC Connection would be very very great, because we have a lot potential and gorgeous athletes here!!!

Animal Rep
02-10-09, 11:19 am
It would be great to have a German ABC. Shoot me any info and I can help you set it all up..

GoodGerman
02-10-09, 3:04 pm
yo

what infos do you need, and in which way do you want to help me?

ive already made some promotion in big german forums, and also got some positive response. but somehow im still the only german. i think it will take a while till the people understand what ABC really means and what advantage they could take of it.

so i think we should be patient with them

next step for me will be printing the ABC flyers and put it on sum blackboars in the gyms im training in and at some suppdealers. hope a few people get up their asses to join us...

RadBoy
05-12-10, 4:38 pm
To all Singapore Animals, let's start the movement and move the iron. PM or email me for details.

soulspline
10-21-10, 12:10 am
olla fellas! Philippines is havin an ABC this 23 check us out at http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?14051-Philippine-Animals