PDA

View Full Version : Today

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

T o m m Y
04-12-08, 11:33 pm
pretty good,finally went grocery shoppin so i have food now!how about you?

Nice,yea ima have to do that tomorrow..

SQUAT or DIE!
04-13-08, 1:20 am

as do i, keto shopping... FUN!!!!

T o m m Y
04-13-08, 1:26 am
as do i, keto shopping... FUN!!!!

keto huh..aaah..how long have you been on it??

SQUAT or DIE!
04-13-08, 1:32 am
keto huh..aaah..how long have you been on it??

ah im starting monday!! so im gonna buy chicken, spinach/ dark greens, olive oil, almonds and hot sauce.. not a bad way to live, expensive but not bad.. feel free to check my jounrey and witness the progress, im gonna try to get some before pics monday tuesday...

T o m m Y
04-13-08, 2:23 am
ah im starting monday!! so im gonna buy chicken, spinach/ dark greens, olive oil, almonds and hot sauce.. not a bad way to live, expensive but not bad.. feel free to check my jounrey and witness the progress, im gonna try to get some before pics monday tuesday...

alright man will do!

need2getBIG
04-13-08, 9:22 am

i hate grocery shopping,hope the keto works for ya squatordie,i heard its pretty damn good

SQUAT or DIE!
04-13-08, 1:20 pm
i hate grocery shopping,hope the keto works for ya squatordie,i heard its pretty damn good

thanks bro, yeah toni told me it worked well for most, but she also said its not for everyone...

T o m m Y
04-13-08, 1:25 pm
thanks bro, yeah toni told me it worked well for most, but she also said its not for everyone...

ya dude she is right,i tried that shit for 6 weeks and felt horrible,i need CARBS..

SQUAT or DIE!
04-13-08, 1:27 pm
ya dude she is right,i tried that shit for 6 weeks and felt horrible,i need CARBS..

hmm.. my mom made me do atkins when i was like 16.. who am i to say no to steak bacon and sasuage all day?? it worked but i couldnt do it casue football so i put it all back on..

T o m m Y
04-13-08, 1:30 pm
hmm.. my mom made me do atkins when i was like 16.. who am i to say no to steak bacon and sasuage all day?? it worked but i couldnt do it casue football so i put it all back on..

ur energy levels were good? mine sucked!

i would get irritated very EASY and i was hungry all the time..

need2getBIG
04-13-08, 8:06 pm

ive never tried it,of course im trying to get bigger,im finally home from work,tired and sore,sounds like im ready for deadlifts tomorrow! im thinking of either going for the 300 max pull or 270 for 5 im not sure yet

T o m m Y
04-13-08, 10:36 pm
ive never tried it,of course im trying to get bigger,im finally home from work,tired and sore,sounds like im ready for deadlifts tomorrow! im thinking of either going for the 300 max pull or 270 for 5 im not sure yet

300 max pull!!

do it!!

SQUAT or DIE!
04-13-08, 11:47 pm

fuck it do 300 then 270x5..... BAM!!! problem solved.

need2getBIG
04-14-08, 5:07 pm
okay brothers i ended up doing 270x5,wish i saw squatordies post earlier! lol i wouldve done 300 first then the 270,not a bad idea tho bro thanks
heres todays workout,felt good after sitting in class all day
dl-3x5
sldl-3x10
db bent rows-3x10
70's
shrugs-3x10
145 front for 2 sets then 145 rear for 1 set
hammer curls 3x10
40's
weighted side bends 3x40
35's
one thing i love about deadlift day is everything looks bigger

LittleMan55
04-14-08, 5:09 pm
okay brothers i ended up doing 270x5,wish i saw squatordies post earlier! lol i wouldve done 300 first then the 270,not a bad idea tho bro thanks
dl-3x5
sldl-3x10
db bent rows-3x10
70's
shrugs-3x10
hammer curls 3x10
40's
weighted side bends 3x40
35's

hell yeah bro! Great job on the whole work out. 270x5 is great, means 300 is easlily insight.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-14-08, 5:11 pm
dl-3x5
sldl-3x10
db bent rows-3x10
70's
shrugs-3x10
hammer curls 3x10
40's
weighted side bends 3x40
35's

nice wo bro, wish i could be doin that stuf right now, but priorities say other wise...

yeah man i would have been stoked if ud have pulled 275x 5 and a 300

need2getBIG
04-14-08, 5:15 pm
nice wo bro, wish i could be doin that stuf right now, but priorities say other wise...

yeah man i would have been stoked if ud have pulled 275x 5 and a 300

youll get to again bro,give it time,look at it this way,youll legs will humaungo after this!im going to attempt 280x5 next week and then try 300

SQUAT or DIE!
04-14-08, 5:16 pm
youll get to again bro,give it time,look at it this way,youll legs will humaungo after this!im going to attempt 280x5 next week and then try 300

haha yeah but i have NOO back..

sounds like a plan, i want to see these numbers, no excuses damn it.. as for me cardio today.. keto is already kickin my ass...

need2getBIG
04-14-08, 5:19 pm
haha yeah but i have NOO back..

sounds like a plan, i want to see these numbers, no excuses damn it.. as for me cardio today.. keto is already kickin my ass...

i really dont either bro,i finally have some size to mine,i think i might do some cardio tomorrow,is it working? the keto i mean bro

SQUAT or DIE!
04-14-08, 5:34 pm
i really dont either bro,i finally have some size to mine,i think i might do some cardio tomorrow,is it working? the keto i mean bro

haha well i already feel like shit and would kill someone for a slice of bread and its day 1... so i guess it is.... hopefully about 3 more days and ill feel better and ill get more energy... eating every 3 hrs is easy now, im hungry 2 hrs after each meal, so im slobbering by hr 3...

need2getBIG
04-14-08, 5:41 pm
haha well i already feel like shit and would kill someone for a slice of bread and its day 1... so i guess it is.... hopefully about 3 more days and ill feel better and ill get more energy... eating every 3 hrs is easy now, im hungry 2 hrs after each meal, so im slobbering by hr 3...

thats how i feel at work,except i eat before work then like 4-6 hours later i get lunch

SQUAT or DIE!
04-14-08, 5:44 pm
thats how i feel at work,except i eat before work then like 4-6 hours later i get lunch

i used to know that feeling... starving mid work but cant eat... i cringe at the thought, thankfully, i dont have to do that anymore... sucks you cant eat..

need2getBIG
04-14-08, 5:46 pm
i used to know that feeling... starving mid work but cant eat... i cringe at the thought, thankfully, i dont have to do that anymore... sucks you cant eat..

its a horrible feeling on top of the houston heat and constantly moving around,then the headaches from starving,lame

SQUAT or DIE!
04-14-08, 5:48 pm
its a horrible feeling on top of the houston heat and constantly moving around,then the headaches from starving,lame

OOHH i know houston heat too... i used to do summer projects for my dad and work liek 4-6 hrs at a time, movin brick or diggin holes... whatever he needed.. that was horrible, no food, its amazing im as big as i am when i do as much as i do...

need2getBIG
04-14-08, 5:50 pm
OOHH i know houston heat too... i used to do summer projects for my dad and work liek 4-6 hrs at a time, movin brick or diggin holes... whatever he needed.. that was horrible, no food, its amazing im as big as i am when i do as much as i do...

one thing i hate about houston is the weather,everything is fine and the many people down here lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-14-08, 5:52 pm
one thing i hate about houston is the weather,everything is fine and the many people down here lol

its soooo humid there... UUUGGGH at least out side the city it gets a lil better casue there arent as many buildings and shit... but still sucks.

need2getBIG
04-14-08, 8:25 pm
its soooo humid there... UUUGGGH at least out side the city it gets a lil better casue there arent as many buildings and shit... but still sucks.

i know what you mean,where my fiancee lives its so nice and cool,up around dallas,i might move to arlington after school and lift at metroflex

MassMan
04-14-08, 8:55 pm
dl-3x5
sldl-3x10
db bent rows-3x10
70's
shrugs-3x10
hammer curls 3x10
40's
weighted side bends 3x40
35's

Nice workout, bro. speaking about deads, this kid that I'm not too close with named "Jack" tries to show off by "pulling" 405lbs.... Pretty much ended up getting it 3 inches u, then bailed. There were chicks on the leg extension machine, and I just watched and seethed..... thought I taught him a lesson on leg day a while back.......

need2getBIG
04-14-08, 8:57 pm
Nice workout, bro. speaking about deads, this kid that I'm not too close with named "Jack" tries to show off by "pulling" 405lbs.... Pretty much ended up getting it 3 inches u, then bailed. There were chicks on the leg extension machine, and I just watched and seethed..... thought I taught him a lesson on leg day a while back.......

thanks brother! sounds like he needs to have someone show him how to deadlift,didnt you get your cast off this week or last week?? if so hows it going?

MassMan
04-14-08, 9:01 pm
thanks brother! sounds like he needs to have someone show him how to deadlift,didnt you get your cast off this week or last week?? if so hows it going?

Got it off, but the bitches are poppin like hell! They don't hurt as much, but since I broke bones, it's gonna take longer to fully heal. I recovered waaaay faster from torn muscles and regain strenght than broken bones..... I can't pull real heavy for another couple months..... then, I'll take "Jack" for the ride of his life.... already planning a workout right now. Start with 3 sets of 12 B/W pullups, 5 sets of deads, 5 sets of BB rows, 3 sets t bar rows, 3 sets pulldowns, 3 sets straight arm pulldowns, 3 sets DB rows, 3 sets hyperextensions..... he won't be able to get out of bed!!!

need2getBIG
04-14-08, 9:07 pm
Got it off, but the bitches are poppin like hell! They don't hurt as much, but since I broke bones, it's gonna take longer to fully heal. I recovered waaaay faster from torn muscles and regain strenght than broken bones..... I can't pull real heavy for another couple months..... then, I'll take "Jack" for the ride of his life.... already planning a workout right now. Start with 3 sets of 12 B/W pullups, 5 sets of deads, 5 sets of BB rows, 3 sets t bar rows, 3 sets pulldowns, 3 sets straight arm pulldowns, 3 sets DB rows, 3 sets hyperextensions..... he won't be able to get out of bed!!!

im a lil injured myself,stepped on a nail today,not near as bad as yours was lol sounds like hes going to need a wheelchair after that,wont be able to walk out of the gym!!

MassMan
04-14-08, 9:11 pm
im a lil injured myself,stepped on a nail today,not near as bad as yours was lol sounds like hes going to need a wheelchair after that,wont be able to walk out of the gym!!

Hopefully, if we achieve the desired effects, he should feel like a fucking jellyfish.... get the tank of water ready.... he's gonna need a new habitat.... hope your injury gets better.... Better have gotten your tettenis booster shot....

need2getBIG
04-14-08, 9:14 pm
Hopefully, if we achieve the desired effects, he should feel like a fucking jellyfish.... get the tank of water ready.... he's gonna need a new habitat.... hope your injury gets better.... Better have gotten your tettenis booster shot....

hahaha,oh yeah bro im fine i was just kidding,its just sore,they last ten years and my last one was in 05

MassMan
04-14-08, 9:27 pm
hahaha,oh yeah bro im fine i was just kidding,its just sore,they last ten years and my last one was in 05

Good. Because your dreams of powerliting would be over without a foot, or your life for that matter :(

need2getBIG
04-14-08, 9:40 pm
Good. Because your dreams of powerliting would be over without a foot, or your life for that matter :(

i told myself once,if i lost my arms,i would make my legs huge and strong,if i lost my legs,i would have a huge upper body,and now i have both,so i will train both,and reach my goal

MassMan
04-14-08, 9:44 pm
i told myself once,if i lost my arms,i would make my legs huge and strong,if i lost my legs,i would have a huge upper body,and now i have both,so i will train both,and reach my goal

Good thinking. I tell myself that too. No point in not having a huge upper body if you don't have a lower body and vice versa.

T o m m Y
04-15-08, 10:27 am

fk that bro!

go for 300 next wk!!

you can do it man..

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 2:05 pm
fk that bro!

go for 300 next wk!!

you can do it man..

hes goin for a 280x5 and then a 300 or vise versa.... either way thats sick...

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 3:57 pm
Good thinking. I tell myself that too. No point in not having a huge upper body if you don't have a lower body and vice versa.

true either way,dont be lazy just because you have half of your body missing,but thanks brothers on the feedback,i think im going to go for 300 then 280x5,then finish the rest of my workout

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 4:06 pm
true either way,dont be lazy just because you have half of your body missing,but thanks brothers on the feedback,i think im going to go for 300 then 280x5,then finish the rest of my workout

i cant wait to hear you kicked that in the ass.... i think ima do some legs tonight..

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 4:11 pm
i cant wait to hear you kicked that in the ass.... i think ima do some legs tonight..

me neither bro,me neither,sounds good bro,i think im going to do some cardio with the punching bag,i cant run right now because i stepped on a nail last night helping my parents with the deck and i walk weird so its hard to even jog

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 4:18 pm
me neither bro,me neither,sounds good bro,i think im going to do some cardio with the punching bag,i cant run right now because i stepped on a nail last night helping my parents with the deck and i walk weird so its hard to even jog

OOWW!! i had read that and cringed last night.. well we all have set backs, just be patient liek you keep tellin me..

freakin sweet i just puked, man my stomach hurts, these shakes arent makin it 3 hrs til the next meal... i may have to divide it into 2 smaller ones.. wonder if thats possble

I want bread!! i told toni earlier that i was tempted to jump some guy cause he had a slice of pizza... she laughed and told me itll pass.. i asked her if the desire to jump somebody or the cravings would pass.. shes yet to answer me.. hopefully its the cravings lol....

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 4:24 pm
OOWW!! i had read that and cringed last night.. well we all have set backs, just be patient liek you keep tellin me..

freakin sweet i just puked, man my stomach hurts, these shakes arent makin it 3 hrs til the next meal... i may have to divide it into 2 smaller ones.. wonder if thats possble

I want bread!! i told toni earlier that i was tempted to jump some guy cause he had a slice of pizza... she laughed and told me itll pass.. i asked her if the desire to jump somebody or the cravings would pass.. shes yet to answer me.. hopefully its the cravings lol....

luckily i am very patient when it comes to training,now other things in life,like traffic,cant stand it drives me crazy,your body is just getting use to it,stick it out and itll be worth it,see im the other way around if i see somebody with a protien bar i want to jump them because well i just want to eat that protien bar lol have you noticed any results yet?

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 4:32 pm
luckily i am very patient when it comes to training,now other things in life,like traffic,cant stand it drives me crazy,your body is just getting use to it,stick it out and itll be worth it,see im the other way around if i see somebody with a protien bar i want to jump them because well i just want to eat that protien bar lol have you noticed any results yet?

no i dotn have a scale, i think im gonna invest in a digital one...

im bound and determined to stick with this, at least long enough to see if it works for me, if not time to get a new approach, if so, its gonna be a several month odyssey.. to skinny town.. lol..

anyway its time to feed the monster, ill be back shortly

OH man i have the worst road rage, if your not doin 85+ your goin to damn slow!!

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 4:56 pm
no i dotn have a scale, i think im gonna invest in a digital one...

im bound and determined to stick with this, at least long enough to see if it works for me, if not time to get a new approach, if so, its gonna be a several month odyssey.. to skinny town.. lol..

anyway its time to feed the monster, ill be back shortly

OH man i have the worst road rage, if your not doin 85+ your goin to damn slow!!

hahaha thats how i am,and down here the traffic is redicoulouse no matter where you go

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 4:58 pm
hahaha thats how i am,and down here the traffic is redicoulouse no matter where you go

that is why i rarely venture into houston when im there.. not much is worth waiting in houston traffic..

and OOO FOOOD!! HOW I LOE THEE, ok so that was kinda weird but its sooo good.

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 5:01 pm
that is why i rarely venture into houston when im there.. not much is worth waiting in houston traffic..

and OOO FOOOD!! HOW I LOE THEE, ok so that was kinda weird but its sooo good.

yeah some of its amazing then some of it i dont even know why they bother,i know how you feel,thats how i feel when im at work an i finally get to eat

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 5:04 pm
yeah some of its amazing then some of it i dont even know why they bother,i know how you feel,thats how i feel when im at work an i finally get to eat

oh i feel ya man, the roads are so fucked they dont even know whats goin on... im starring at my last few pieces of chicken and almonds, whered it all go? n2gb are you swiping my food when im not lookin? thats not nice

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 5:06 pm
oh i feel ya man, the roads are so fucked they dont even know whats goin on... im starring at my last few pieces of chicken and almonds, whered it all go? n2gb are you swiping my food when im not lookin? thats not nice

yes thats always going on,no i dont steal food i ask first

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 5:08 pm
yes thats always going on,no i dont steal food i ask first

its been goin on since i moved there over 10 yrs ago.... and its still just as bad..

ok im glad its not you... hmm my mystery of disappearing food continues..

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 5:13 pm
its been goin on since i moved there over 10 yrs ago.... and its still just as bad..

ok im glad its not you... hmm my mystery of disappearing food continues..

maybe its your mouth you just dont know it

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 5:15 pm
maybe its your mouth you just dont know it

maybe, im still hungry and all my food is gone!!

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 5:18 pm
maybe, im still hungry and all my food is gone!!

i hate that feeling

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 5:19 pm
i hate that feeling

and ive already had about a gallon of water today.. the beast need more food to be satisfied!!!!! RAAAAARR!! (damn im lame)

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 5:53 pm
and ive already had about a gallon of water today.. the beast need more food to be satisfied!!!!! RAAAAARR!! (damn im lame)

you spelled raar wrong lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 6:26 pm
you spelled raar wrong lol

DAMN IT ITS MY RAAAAAAAR!!! ill spell it however i want to...

exactly how do you spell it then????

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 6:35 pm
DAMN IT ITS MY RAAAAAAAR!!! ill spell it however i want to...

exactly how do you spell it then????

lol rawr,it dont matter! i think im about to fix dinner im starvin

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 6:38 pm
lol rawr,it dont matter! i think im about to fix dinner im starvin

FINE RRRAAAWWWRR!!! better?? i had my 1st one and get my 2nd one soon enough...

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 7:25 pm
FINE RRRAAAWWWRR!!! better?? i had my 1st one and get my 2nd one soon enough...

lol say it how you want to! i just finished mine,im full now

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 7:27 pm
lol say it how you want to! i just finished mine,im full now

lol i will! and im bout to go get my shake here in about 20, damn professor wont stop professing.. lol i dont think thats a word, is it??

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 7:36 pm
lol i will! and im bout to go get my shake here in about 20, damn professor wont stop professing.. lol i dont think thats a word, is it??

lol i dont know if it is or not,make it a word!

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 8:05 pm
lol i dont know if it is or not,make it a word!

i here by proclaim professing wether its already a word or not officially a word!!!

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 8:28 pm
i here by proclaim professing wether its already a word or not officially a word!!!

lol have you ever heard of doug young??

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 8:34 pm
lol have you ever heard of doug young??

no not that i can recall why?

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 8:35 pm
no not that i can recall why?

i was watching one of his videos

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 8:35 pm
i was watching one of his videos

AND??

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 8:43 pm
AND??

hes an animal

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 8:43 pm
hes an animal

after watchin some of his videos i must agree...

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 8:45 pm
after watchin some of his videos i must agree...

thats how i want to look eventually

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 8:48 pm
thats how i want to look eventually

i aspire to be a shorter version of kevin nee...

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 8:49 pm
i aspire to be a shorter version of kevin nee...

ah me too lol how tall are you?

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 8:51 pm
ah me too lol how tall are you?

bout 5'9 ish.. havent been measured in a while, last time i got measured i had shoes on and it was liek 5'11 so i take away an inch or 2...

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 8:52 pm
bout 5'9 ish.. havent been measured in a while, last time i got measured i had shoes on and it was liek 5'11 so i take away an inch or 2...

im only 5 7 bro lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 8:53 pm
im only 5 7 bro lol

eh you can grow some still... i have friends that have grown while in college

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 8:57 pm
eh you can grow some still... i have friends that have grown while in college

wow,people tell me im going to stop growing from lifting,i just say no im growing in a different way,im getting huge

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 9:00 pm
wow,people tell me im going to stop growing from lifting,i just say no im growing in a different way,im getting huge

haha maybe thats why im short.. been lifting for liek 10 yrs..... HMM damn i wanted to be 6 ft.. way to break my dreams... haha im gettin big in the same way..

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 9:03 pm
haha maybe thats why im short.. been lifting for liek 10 yrs..... HMM damn i wanted to be 6 ft.. way to break my dreams... haha im gettin big in the same way..

lol oh well just means less travel for deads and squats lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 9:04 pm
lol oh well just means less travel for deads and squats lol

AMEN!!!!

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 9:06 pm
AMEN!!!!

lol my cardio sycked today,i basically just went crazy on the punching bag for about 15 minutes

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 9:06 pm
*sucked

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 9:09 pm
lol my cardio sycked today,i basically just went crazy on the punching bag for about 15 minutes

eh id rather do my cardio- bout 25 min on treadmill/ elyptical.. good times, nice and slow to keep the heart rate down..

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 9:12 pm
eh id rather do my cardio- bout 25 min on treadmill/ elyptical.. good times, nice and slow to keep the heart rate down..

true but its fun hitting things sometimes

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 9:24 pm
true but its fun hitting things sometimes

OOO yeah, id liek to do that right now, but i cant...

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 9:25 pm
OOO yeah, id liek to do that right now, but i cant...

ah just hit your mattress i do lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 9:25 pm
ah just hit your mattress i do lol

hahaha, my matress has enough problems already it doesnt need more..

need2getBIG
04-15-08, 9:28 pm
hahaha, my matress has enough problems already it doesnt need more..

hahaha,sounds like mine

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 12:18 am
hahaha,sounds like mine

did i mention i had a brand new matress when i moved into my aptment.. LOL, that POS squeaks every 2 seconds...

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 5:15 pm
did i mention i had a brand new matress when i moved into my aptment.. LOL, that POS squeaks every 2 seconds...

lol yeah mines just got holes in it

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 5:21 pm
lol yeah mines just got holes in it

what in all that is good and holy have you been doing? eating it in your sleep?

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 5:23 pm
okay so heres todays bench workout
flat bb3x5
155 for all 3,form is almost there
flat bb 3x10
135 for all 3
on the floor tri ext.3x10
20's
25's
25's
dips 3x to failure
incline bb 3x10
db flyes 3x10
35's
military press 3x10
70 rear
70front
70 rear
side delt raises 3x10
15's
barbell curls 3x10
seated incline curls 3x10
35's
40's
40's
im going to cut out my extra bench day on saturday,i need the extra day to rest from work,plus i get more time to recover the joints,im pretty much doing a powerbuilding type style now,but i dont really label it that its just whatever i want to do aslong as it has the basic 3x5 core lift and 3x10 assistant,i just throw extra things in

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 5:28 pm
flat bb3x5
flat bb 3x10
135 for all 3
20's
25's
25's
dips 3x to failure
incline bb 3x10
db flyes 3x10
35's
military press 3x10
70 rear
70front
70 rear
side delt raises 3x10
15's
barbell curls 3x10
35's
40's
40's
im going to cut out my extra bench day on saturday,i need the extra day to rest from work,plus i get more time to recover the joints,im pretty much doing a powerbuilding type style now,but i dont really label it that its just whatever i want to do aslong as it has the basic 3x5 core lift and 3x10 assistant,i just throw extra things in

looking good bro.. i may see what this 3x5 deal is about next week... i found a reasonably comfy way to hold the BB for squats.. well it worked for good mornigns today..

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 5:31 pm
looking good bro.. i may see what this 3x5 deal is about next week... i found a reasonably comfy way to hold the BB for squats.. well it worked for good mornigns today..

thanks bro!sounds like itll work,i find it more comfortable holding the bar on squats then goodmornings,but give it a try with some lighter weight first then go from there

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 5:33 pm
thanks bro!sounds like itll work,i find it more comfortable holding the bar on squats then goodmornings,but give it a try with some lighter weight first then go from there

lol thanks i was just gonna throw on about 400 and work with my grip with that... ok so really wouldnt.... but i slide my hands all they way out to where it holds the weights..

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 5:42 pm
lol thanks i was just gonna throw on about 400 and work with my grip with that... ok so really wouldnt.... but i slide my hands all they way out to where it holds the weights..

you will someday bro,i usually hold it at the smooth rings to put your fingers for bench

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 5:48 pm
you will someday bro,i usually hold it at the smooth rings to put your fingers for bench

i cant do do that right now, but i usually put my pink just outside that ring.. the really wide one i was talking about i used for god mornings, but liek i said gona try it for squats too.. for now.

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 5:52 pm
i cant do do that right now, but i usually put my pink just outside that ring.. the really wide one i was talking about i used for god mornings, but liek i said gona try it for squats too.. for now.

oh,thats my grip for bench is the pinky outside

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 5:57 pm
oh,thats my grip for bench is the pinky outside

i use the pinky just inside the ring/ on teh ring.. well i did *tears up* and god willing i shall agian...

T o m m Y
04-16-08, 6:02 pm
flat bb3x5
flat bb 3x10
135 for all 3
20's
25's
25's
dips 3x to failure
incline bb 3x10
db flyes 3x10
35's
military press 3x10
70 rear
70front
70 rear
side delt raises 3x10
15's
barbell curls 3x10
35's
40's
40's

nice sessions bro...

whats your form like on bench??

are you arching,tucked elbows,shoulder blades pulled back,traps dug into the bench??

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 6:05 pm
nice sessions bro...

are you arching,tucked elbows,shoulder blades pulled back,traps dug into the bench??

do yall ever see the people whos backs are like 1 foot in the air and feet are around teh lower back area.. seriously does that help? seems painful as hell

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 6:06 pm
nice sessions bro...

do yall ever see the people whos backs are like 1 foot in the air and feet are around teh lower back area.. seriously does that help? seems painful as hell

im not talking about that form i mean my arms,my left arm seems to not keep with my right arm,but i dont arch the back i go off muscle

T o m m Y
04-16-08, 6:08 pm
im not talking about that form i mean my arms,my left arm seems to not keep with my right arm,but i dont arch the back i go off muscle

nah i know..i was just wondering how you set up for bench...

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 6:09 pm

ahh, where oen arm is pushin a bit more than the other?.. i liek to keep my back on the bench at all times..

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 6:10 pm
ahh, where oen arm is pushin a bit more than the other?.. i liek to keep my back on the bench at all times..

exactly! and yeah im the same way,i dont use the tricks

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 6:13 pm
exactly! and yeah im the same way,i dont use the tricks

haha i use the trick i liek to call hard work.. yall ever heard of it?

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 6:14 pm
haha i use the trick i liek to call hard work.. yall ever heard of it?

yes i have,and thats how i plan on getting bigger numbers and size

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 6:14 pm
yes i have,and thats how i plan on getting bigger numbers and size

me 2!!

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 6:15 pm
me 2!!

good bro! how many times have you watched power unlimited you think?

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 6:21 pm
good bro! how many times have you watched power unlimited you think?

bout 5 or 6... they have a huger section on bench specialists... thats kinda boring.. wheres the fun in not squatting?? or DL for that matter..

ive been watching alot of youtube videos on PL/ strongman... damn i have to work on my deads ALOT!!!!!!

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 6:23 pm
bout 5 or 6... they have a huger section on bench specialists... thats kinda boring.. wheres the fun in not squatting?? or DL for that matter..

ive been watching alot of youtube videos on PL/ strongman... damn i have to work on my deads ALOT!!!!!!

yeah i dont get why people just do one,i use to only deadlift when i competed,but i had no idea how to train,once that shoulder heals up go hard on the deads bro!

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 6:27 pm
yeah i dont get why people just do one,i use to only deadlift when i competed,but i had no idea how to train,once that shoulder heals up go hard on the deads bro!

doin rack pulls for now... i plan on a 500 rack pull in a few months..

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 6:39 pm
doin rack pulls for now... i plan on a 500 rack pull in a few months..

nice bro! i want a rack so bad

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 6:40 pm
nice bro! i want a rack so bad

me 2... to bad they cost abunch, then id have to buy weights and a bar..

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 6:41 pm
me 2... to bad they cost abunch, then id have to buy weights and a bar..

true,but i have the weights just power racks are like 300

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 6:41 pm
true,but i have the weights just power racks are like 300

wow less than i thought, but bars are expensive arent they.. and i dont have weights or a bar, dont rub it in..

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 6:43 pm
wow less than i thought, but bars are expensive arent they.. and i dont have weights or a bar, dont rub it in..

im lucky to have what i have,most is birthday gifts that i had to beg for lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 6:46 pm
im lucky to have what i have,most is birthday gifts that i had to beg for lol

lol my parents would have been like oh nope gym membership... cant complain about that, gyms are great when they are empty... but i think when i move i may get some dumbells so i can do stuff at home if i dont feel like going to the gym. or an ez bar, yeah an ez bar *drifts off into a daydream*

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 7:30 pm
lol my parents would have been like oh nope gym membership... cant complain about that, gyms are great when they are empty... but i think when i move i may get some dumbells so i can do stuff at home if i dont feel like going to the gym. or an ez bar, yeah an ez bar *drifts off into a daydream*

lol i wish my parents would let me get a gym membership,it cost to much though,i need to do something about my chest its not growing at all

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 7:32 pm
lol i wish my parents would let me get a gym membership,it cost to much though,i need to do something about my chest its not growing at all

push ups with weight on the back... uh buying more weights, but that costs money..

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 7:33 pm
push ups with weight on the back... uh buying more weights, but that costs money..

i might try those,hmm lets see my arms arent growing,and chest isnt growing,why why why lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 7:38 pm
i might try those,hmm lets see my arms arent growing,and chest isnt growing,why why why lol

EAT EAT EAT, TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 7:40 pm
EAT EAT EAT, TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN

i was thinking the same thing

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 7:42 pm
i was thinking the same thing

QUIT THINKIN AND START DOIN!!!!!!!

need2getBIG
04-16-08, 7:45 pm
QUIT THINKIN AND START DOIN!!!!!!!

i shall

need2getBIG
04-18-08, 10:00 pm
okay so thursday went out of town now im back in houston,hit up squats today and got a new pr!

squats 3x5
220 pr!!
leg extensions 3x10
goodmornings 3x10
leg curls 3x10
weighted side bends 3x40 each side
35's
stand bb calf raises 3x10

feeling a little ill today,hopefully its just from not alot of food and the driving,very happy with the pr!!

T o m m Y
04-18-08, 10:26 pm
okay so thursday went out of town now im back in houston,hit up squats today and got a new pr!

squats 3x5
220 pr!!
leg extensions 3x10
goodmornings 3x10
leg curls 3x10
weighted side bends 3x40 each side
35's
stand bb calf raises 3x10

feeling a little ill today,hopefully its just from not alot of food and the driving,very happy with the pr!!

Nice PR Bro..good job...

do u go atg??

need2getBIG
04-18-08, 10:27 pm
Nice PR Bro..good job...

do u go atg??

no i go parallel,im thinking of starting though

T o m m Y
04-18-08, 10:28 pm
no i go parallel,im thinking of starting though

yea man try it out...

need2getBIG
04-18-08, 10:30 pm
yea man try it out...

do you go atg?

T o m m Y
04-18-08, 10:33 pm
do you go atg?

yea,i use 2 until i started training westside...

westside has you do box squats @ or a lil below parallel..

need2getBIG
04-18-08, 10:41 pm
yea,i use 2 until i started training westside...

westside has you do box squats @ or a lil below parallel..

ah gotcha,i do parallel just cause i feel more comfortable with it,but i might start atg once i get my goal squat done and try to get bigger weight on the atg

T o m m Y
04-18-08, 10:46 pm
ah gotcha,i do parallel just cause i feel more comfortable with it,but i might start atg once i get my goal squat done and try to get bigger weight on the atg

sounds good man..

SQUAT or DIE!
04-19-08, 1:31 am
hey man im in katy, due to some aptmnt issues back at school.... pretty much free if you wanna lifting partner for a day or 2...

need2getBIG
04-19-08, 8:15 pm
hey man im in katy, due to some aptmnt issues back at school.... pretty much free if you wanna lifting partner for a day or 2...

how long you down here bro??

SQUAT or DIE!
04-19-08, 8:20 pm
how long you down here bro??

uhh im leaving tomorrow afternoon, i thought you would have gotten this earlier and we could have lifted today.... but im baby sitting for the lady im staying with....

need2getBIG
04-19-08, 8:22 pm
uhh im leaving tomorrow afternoon, i thought you would have gotten this earlier and we could have lifted today.... but im baby sitting for the lady im staying with....

dang! sorry brother ive been at work all day,wish you could stay longer couldve hit dl with me on monday

SQUAT or DIE!
04-19-08, 8:24 pm
dang! sorry brother ive been at work all day,wish you could stay longer couldve hit dl with me on monday

yeah well i gotta go back and get me some edumacation...

but def. when i come back this summer ill let you know in advance, this was really short notice..

need2getBIG
04-19-08, 8:27 pm
yeah well i gotta go back and get me some edumacation...

but def. when i come back this summer ill let you know in advance, this was really short notice..

its all good bro,i was around dallas just yesterday in mansfield,but definitly let me know i need another animal i can train with every i know is pretty boys and im tired of hearing there pretty boy talk lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-19-08, 8:29 pm
its all good bro,i was around dallas just yesterday in mansfield,but definitly let me know i need another animal i can train with every i know is pretty boys and im tired of hearing there pretty boy talk lol

losers... haha i talk heavy numbers.. i dont speak pretty..

need2getBIG
04-19-08, 8:31 pm
losers... haha i talk heavy numbers.. i dont speak pretty..

lol theyre good buds but when it comes to training and diet,there lost,and amen!!yesterday while i was setting my pr,they were out at someones house

SQUAT or DIE!
04-19-08, 8:32 pm
lol theyre good buds but when it comes to training and diet,there lost,and amen!!yesterday while i was setting my pr,they were out at someones house

haha i know how yo u feel... ive set new pr's and no one has ever been there, always out drinkin or whatever they do...

need2getBIG
04-19-08, 8:34 pm
haha i know how yo u feel... ive set new pr's and no one has ever been there, always out drinkin or whatever they do...

yeah whatever the normal people do haha

SQUAT or DIE!
04-19-08, 8:37 pm
yeah whatever the normal people do haha

i dont recall what normal is anymore... as we speak i am having a shake and rockin my animal icon-t while i baby sit and cookin a 2lb brisket for myslef... (watchn 300 with a 6 yr old and some chick i just met at like 5).. HARDCORE!!

need2getBIG
04-19-08, 8:39 pm
i dont recall what normal is anymore... as we speak i am having a shake and rockin my animal icon-t while i baby sit and cookin a 2lb brisket for myslef... (watchn 300 with a 6 yr old and some chick i just met at like 5).. HARDCORE!!

i need to grow into my animal iconic shirt,not there just yet,im finishing up 4 eggs rice and potatoe with salad and yogurt,had my cheat meal on thursday some braums hamburger and fries with a cherry limade lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-19-08, 8:41 pm
i need to grow into my animal iconic shirt,not there just yet,im finishing up 4 eggs rice and potatoe with salad and yogurt,had my cheat meal on thursday some braums hamburger and fries with a cherry limade lol

im trying to not fit so well into parts of mine... and gonna grow into the better parts..

I want my cheat meal.. only like 9 days til i can have one.....

need2getBIG
04-19-08, 8:43 pm
im trying to not fit so well into parts of mine... and gonna grow into the better parts..

I want my cheat meal.. only like 9 days til i can have one.....

i gotcha bro,9 days isnt bad

SQUAT or DIE!
04-19-08, 8:45 pm
i gotcha bro,9 days isnt bad

ooh but its still 9 days, its been a ruff 5-6 already...... this had only better get better... still almost alwasy hungry, not as bad it was..

need2getBIG
04-19-08, 8:46 pm
ooh but its still 9 days, its been a ruff 5-6 already...... this had only better get better... still almost alwasy hungry, not as bad it was..

itll be worth it brother,give it time

SQUAT or DIE!
04-19-08, 8:48 pm
itll be worth it brother,give it time

oh i got nothing but time.. but i do wanna start bulking again... MMM delicious foods will come to me once again...

need2getBIG
04-19-08, 8:48 pm
oh i got nothing but time.. but i do wanna start bulking again... MMM delicious foods will come to me once again...

lol i do like the food

SQUAT or DIE!
04-19-08, 8:51 pm
lol i do like the food

steaks mashed potatoes, pizza now and then... more steaks... salad, taco cabana, shit just carbs in general....

need2getBIG
04-19-08, 8:56 pm
steaks mashed potatoes, pizza now and then... more steaks... salad, taco cabana, shit just carbs in general....

ima fan of ice cream and pizza and cheese burgers

T o m m Y
04-19-08, 9:07 pm

mmmmmmmm tasty

SQUAT or DIE!
04-20-08, 12:29 am
mmmmmmmm tasty

yo small you cuttin or bulkin??

T o m m Y
04-20-08, 2:04 pm
yo small you cuttin or bulkin??

bulk

SQUAT or DIE!
04-20-08, 2:08 pm
bulk

lucky, i was just curious....

T o m m Y
04-20-08, 3:43 pm
lucky, i was just curious....

Yea,i bet u wish u were eh lol...

how is this keto diet going for u??

are you hungry even after u ate?? i know i was it was the worst,feeling hungry all the time...

SQUAT or DIE!
04-20-08, 3:48 pm
Yea,i bet u wish u were eh lol...

how is this keto diet going for u??

are you hungry even after u ate?? i know i was it was the worst,feeling hungry all the time...

its ok, i just ate 2 filet mignons and 3 pieces of brisket... i coukd use a 16 oz still....

im gonna weigh myself this week at my rec scale... hopefully its goin well for me..

need2getBIG
04-20-08, 4:32 pm
its ok, i just ate 2 filet mignons and 3 pieces of brisket... i coukd use a 16 oz still....

im gonna weigh myself this week at my rec scale... hopefully its goin well for me..

i bet youve dropped atleast 5 bro

SQUAT or DIE!
04-20-08, 5:38 pm
i bet youve dropped atleast 5 bro

hopefully... this weekend away hasnt been bad really, almost no carbs, not enough fats, and TONS of protein.... ive been downing shakes like crazy to make up for lack of real food... may not be the best idea, but its better than starving, and i know that feeling too..

need2getBIG
04-20-08, 5:53 pm
hopefully... this weekend away hasnt been bad really, almost no carbs, not enough fats, and TONS of protein.... ive been downing shakes like crazy to make up for lack of real food... may not be the best idea, but its better than starving, and i know that feeling too..

i hate the feeling of being hungry,are you still competing in the apf meet on march 29th? im thinking of competing in it in the 148 just to get the feel of a meet again

SQUAT or DIE!
04-20-08, 5:57 pm
i hate the feeling of being hungry,are you still competing in the apf meet on march 29th? im thinking of competing in it in the 148 just to get the feel of a meet again

yeah i do too.. do you mean may we passed march already... i may, it depends on PT and how well that goes.... if im healed up enough ill try to and just do a light bench....

need2getBIG
04-20-08, 6:00 pm
yeah i do too.. do you mean may we passed march already... i may, it depends on PT and how well that goes.... if im healed up enough ill try to and just do a light bench....

yeah i mean may,im bad with months bro lol but yeah i was thinking about it,well if you do bro let me know,cause even if i dont compete i might just go watch,i got deads tomorrow!

SQUAT or DIE!
04-20-08, 6:02 pm
yeah i mean may,im bad with months bro lol but yeah i was thinking about it,well if you do bro let me know,cause even if i dont compete i might just go watch,i got deads tomorrow!

yeah man ill let ya know when what the therapist says....

theres one in seguin this summer TXPWRLIFTR is probably gonna do and i was thinkin about drivin there and watchin a real meet.

ew deads.. i got legs :)

need2getBIG
04-20-08, 6:05 pm
yeah man ill let ya know when what the therapist says....

theres one in seguin this summer TXPWRLIFTR is probably gonna do and i was thinkin about drivin there and watchin a real meet.

ew deads.. i got legs :)

wheres seguin at? i might could drive there i if i have the money for gas,ew? deads are the best bro no doubt =) what are you planning on doing for legs?

SQUAT or DIE!
04-20-08, 6:07 pm
wheres seguin at? i might could drive there i if i have the money for gas,ew? deads are the best bro no doubt =) what are you planning on doing for legs?

about 15-20 min east of san antonio, its far for you....

i like deads but they are def my weakest part of PL.... im gonna do squats, ham curls, leg extensions.. im thinkin lunges, i know they are GOOD stuff... probably leg presses.. some cardio....

T o m m Y
04-20-08, 7:02 pm

you competed before bro?

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 5:10 pm
about 15-20 min east of san antonio, its far for you....

i like deads but they are def my weakest part of PL.... im gonna do squats, ham curls, leg extensions.. im thinkin lunges, i know they are GOOD stuff... probably leg presses.. some cardio....

dang,i probably wouldnt have the money anyways lol im always broke

you competed before bro?

yeah ive been in two meets in the 132 and 148 i pulled 255 in 132 which was my first meet and 295 in my second,and i wouldve had the texas state record for 132 class in the apf but i was like a pound over

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 5:17 pm
looks like ima have to buy me some more weights! i pulled 300 today!
deadlifts 3x5
260x5
270x5
280x5
300x1
sldl 3x10
shrugs 3x10
weighted sidebends 3x40
35's
db bent rows 3x10
80 for all 3 sets
hammer curls 3x10
very happy with the 300 pull,wish i couldve tried 310 but i dont have anymore weights that fit my bar,so hopefully i can get some 25's or something later on

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 6:06 pm
Fucking Awesome On The 300 Pull!!!!!!

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 6:25 pm
Fucking Awesome On The 300 Pull!!!!!!

thanks bro!

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 6:27 pm
thanks bro!

im gonna have to start training DL soon, i may do some light ones this week with my goodmornings and rack pulls

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 6:29 pm
im gonna have to start training DL soon, i may do some light ones this week with my goodmornings and rack pulls

sounds good bro,i love the deadlift,something about lifting that shit off the floor

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 6:36 pm
sounds good bro,i love the deadlift,something about lifting that shit off the floor

lol, i get my dead lifts in with keg lifts for my friends.. theyve been known to make me do it just to show off to other people... i dont get it but its practice right?

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 6:41 pm
lol, i get my dead lifts in with keg lifts for my friends.. theyve been known to make me do it just to show off to other people... i dont get it but its practice right?

lol my friends dont show me off,they show my freind sebastian because he has a six pack,lame

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 6:54 pm
lol my friends dont show me off,they show my freind sebastian because he has a six pack,lame

who wants a 6 pack?? eww you cant eat good food all the time if you want to keep it.. haha well my friends are all small or fat, so me being big and strong is like some sort of god send cause i carry all teh heavy shit for em.. a keg up a flight of stairs= FUCKING INTENSE i almsot fell backward.. that would have ruined my day..

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 6:56 pm
who wants a 6 pack?? eww you cant eat good food all the time if you want to keep it.. haha well my friends are all small or fat, so me being big and strong is like some sort of god send cause i carry all teh heavy shit for em.. a keg up a flight of stairs= FUCKING INTENSE i almsot fell backward.. that would have ruined my day..

lol funny thing is he eats shit like ive never seen him eat anything like we do,hes just one of those people who can eat whatever and keep it,but yeah same here all my freinds are either skinny or have a six pack or fat lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 7:01 pm
lol funny thing is he eats shit like ive never seen him eat anything like we do,hes just one of those people who can eat whatever and keep it,but yeah same here all my freinds are either skinny or have a six pack or fat lol

fuck that guy! if i ate what ever i wanted id have to be in the gym 12 hrs a day just so i would look like a blob.. it was hard enough eating like a did and not gaining any weight..

i told my lil sister what im doing, keto then bulk up, then poissibly andother keto.. she thinks im crazy,thinking im gonna get fat and tehn lose it again.. not lean mass.. but never shall i surrender to the society who demands 6 packs.. fluff protecting my abs is the way to go.. ahaha!

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 7:03 pm
fuck that guy! if i ate what ever i wanted id have to be in the gym 12 hrs a day just so i would look like a blob.. it was hard enough eating like a did and not gaining any weight..

i told my lil sister what im doing, keto then bulk up, then poissibly andother keto.. she thinks im crazy,thinking im gonna get fat and tehn lose it again.. not lean mass.. but never shall i surrender to the society who demands 6 packs.. fluff protecting my abs is the way to go.. ahaha!

lol i dont want a six pack just keep my stomach tight,that is when i get to cuttin time,i think im going to hit 180 or 200 then cut about 10-15 pounds

mcbeast
04-21-08, 7:08 pm
Nice 300 pull brotha...time to get another pair of 45's some 5's and 10's!!

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 7:09 pm
lol i dont want a six pack just keep my stomach tight,that is when i get to cuttin time,i think im going to hit 180 or 200 then cut about 10-15 pounds

yeah im pretty much gonna do the same thing.. just bulk then cut down, then bulk back up.. i want to get to a decent 260-275.. lol thats massive for most people, but i think its jsut about right.. cause i thought about this: i want to get to a palce where if i wanted to compete in BB, i could spend a year or so getting in shape and compete, probably not win, but get in good enough shape to step on stage.. i realize i probably never will but i could change my mind in teh future...

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 7:10 pm
yeah im pretty much gonna do the same thing.. just bulk then cut down, then bulk back up.. i want to get to a decent 260-275.. lol thats massive for most people, but i think its jsut about right.. cause i thought about this: i want to get to a palce where if i wanted to compete in BB, i could spend a year or so getting in shape and compete, probably not win, but get in good enough shape to step on stage.. i realize i probably never will but i could change my mind in teh future...

that is a good plan bro,it makes sense to me,never know when you might get the urge to step on stage

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 7:16 pm
that is a good plan bro,it makes sense to me,never know when you might get the urge to step on stage

yeah so if i can get down to liek 270ish i figure i can lean out to the 240's and see whats up.. but that possibility is years down the road, as for now im content to cut and bulk and cut and bulk... and bring up the algging parts..

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 7:23 pm
Nice 300 pull brotha...time to get another pair of 45's some 5's and 10's!!

thanks brother,i need some mulah!!

yeah so if i can get down to liek 270ish i figure i can lean out to the 240's and see whats up.. but that possibility is years down the road, as for now im content to cut and bulk and cut and bulk... and bring up the algging parts..

exactly my plan just not that big yet lol i need to get to atleast 180

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 7:27 pm
thanks brother,i need some mulah!!

exactly my plan just not that big yet lol i need to get to atleast 180

yeah well i got a biiger frame to put some more meat on...

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 7:29 pm
yeah well i got a biiger frame to put some more meat on...

true,i get my small frame from my dad

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 7:30 pm
true,i get my small frame from my dad

i got my moms, at least im doin something constructive with it!! i want to have lats that i can use to glide!!

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 7:32 pm
i got my moms, at least im doin something constructive with it!! i want to have lats that i can use to glide!!

ah unfortuantly i have my moms anger problems lol im finally getting some lats in my back,they havent covered my scapula yet(shoulder bone) but theyre gettin there

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 7:35 pm
ah unfortuantly i have my moms anger problems lol im finally getting some lats in my back,they havent covered my scapula yet(shoulder bone) but theyre gettin there

haha i have dads temper/ anger.. i actually felt my lats and they do stick out just not much.. so hopefully one day they will be wing like!...

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 7:36 pm
haha i have dads temper/ anger.. i actually felt my lats and they do stick out just not much.. so hopefully one day they will be wing like!...

my dads so calm all the time,sometimes i think hes on something lol they will bro,just keep hittin em

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 7:39 pm
my dads so calm all the time,sometimes i think hes on something lol they will bro,just keep hittin em

i cant yet!! invoilves to much shoulder.. but i did do normal squats toay, so IM BACK!!
gotta wait to get my therapy on til i can get my meaty wings.. :( oh well they shall come

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 7:40 pm
i cant yet!! invoilves to much shoulder.. but i did do normal squats toay, so IM BACK!!
gotta wait to get my therapy on til i can get my meaty wings.. :( oh well they shall come

congrats bro!! i was wondering when you were going to say something about that,they will come bro no doubt

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 7:43 pm
congrats bro!! i was wondering when you were going to say something about that,they will come bro no doubt

lol thanks, last time it took me almost 3 months, 1 month this time... im just to damned stubborn to not do it.. i need it.. but its hard now, i got used to the volume training and not the weight..

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 7:45 pm
lol thanks, last time it took me almost 3 months, 1 month this time... im just to damned stubborn to not do it.. i need it.. but its hard now, i got used to the volume training and not the weight..

yeah when i switched from bodybuilding to powerlifting the weight is hard,so i know how you feel bro

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 7:47 pm
yeah when i switched from bodybuilding to powerlifting the weight is hard,so i know how you feel bro

i struggled with a 465 single.. i used to do doubles... its crazy how quick the muscles get used to one style.. and now i have a sticking point, never had one before volume... what did i do to my self??

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 7:53 pm
i struggled with a 465 single.. i used to do doubles... its crazy how quick the muscles get used to one style.. and now i have a sticking point, never had one before volume... what did i do to my self??

you hit a plateua brother

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 7:56 pm
you hit a plateua brother

i dont see how, i changed up my style completely.. i was thinkin maybe cause its the diet or somethin like that..

i shall break the plateau, to bad i dont trust anyone enough to spot me on squat, i usually have 2 or 3 spotters.. or id try forced reps see if that could help

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 7:58 pm
i dont see how, i changed up my style completely.. i was thinkin maybe cause its the diet or somethin like that..

i shall break the plateau, to bad i dont trust anyone enough to spot me on squat, i usually have 2 or 3 spotters.. or id try forced reps see if that could help

i workout alone all the time lol i think my friend loren said he wanted to do squats with me sometime,he squated yesterday at my house,hmm maybe i can get him into powerlifting and start a team!?

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 7:59 pm
i workout alone all the time lol i think my friend loren said he wanted to do squats with me sometime,he squated yesterday at my house,hmm maybe i can get him into powerlifting and start a team!?

DO IT!! bring people to the lazy side of lifting.. ok not lazy, just not as pretty.. if you start a team id come train now and then..

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 8:02 pm
DO IT!! bring people to the lazy side of lifting.. ok not lazy, just not as pretty.. if you start a team id come train now and then..

cool bro,its not lazy,doug young worked all day and then trained,its just alot of us dont care about looks just strentgh,but definitly you could come train,but i doubt he would be able to make it his parents have in so much crap at home

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 8:04 pm
cool bro,its not lazy,doug young worked all day and then trained,its just alot of us dont care about looks just strentgh,but definitly you could come train,but i doubt he would be able to make it his parents have in so much crap at home

yeah i go to school and eat and train, its not lazy i was joking, but it takes a different kind of attitude that bb.. i know that much.. let me knwo whats gonna happen with a team.

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 8:11 pm
yeah i go to school and eat and train, its not lazy i was joking, but it takes a different kind of attitude that bb.. i know that much.. let me knwo whats gonna happen with a team.

lol same here,usually friday i can hangout with people,but i know you were kidding bro no worries lol but yeah it does,i have a stronger mental toughness then i did when i was bodybuilding,and i a stronger deadlift and squat and bench lol but definitly bro ill let you know

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 8:14 pm
lol same here,usually friday i can hangout with people,but i know you were kidding bro no worries lol but yeah it does,i have a stronger mental toughness then i did when i was bodybuilding,and i a stronger deadlift and squat and bench lol but definitly bro ill let you know

oh yeah, gotta have a strong mental toughness for PL, dont nobody want to lift no heavy ass weight! but we do!

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 8:19 pm
oh yeah, gotta have a strong mental toughness for PL, dont nobody want to lift no heavy ass weight! but we do!

hahaha ronnie coleman cracks me up!

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 8:22 pm
hahaha ronnie coleman cracks me up!

hell yeah, i love his one liners... i feel tempted to scream them now and then.. especaially today squatting..

i want his shirt that says shut up and squat on it!!!!!

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 8:28 pm
hell yeah, i love his one liners... i feel tempted to scream them now and then.. especaially today squatting..

i want his shirt that says shut up and squat on it!!!!!

lol i was watching the one where hes outside doing lunges,hes like "oh hell no we need a bigger bar then that,itll slip off my back,thats a loong walk down there,long walk!"

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 8:30 pm
lol i was watching the one where hes outside doing lunges,hes like "oh hell no we need a bigger bar then that,itll slip off my back,thats a loong walk down there,long walk!"

ahahaha!! i dont know if ive seen that one.. you tube??

im gonna do lunges tonight..

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 8:39 pm
ahahaha!! i dont know if ive seen that one.. you tube??

im gonna do lunges tonight..

lol you should start looking around saying"long ass walk" yeahh buddy!! lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 8:43 pm
lol you should start looking around saying"long ass walk" yeahh buddy!! lol

HAHA! jsut walk across my aptmnt parking lot with the 110 ezcurl bar on my back!

i think people would think im insane! not that im not in some ways...

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 8:46 pm
HAHA! jsut walk across my aptmnt parking lot with the 110 ezcurl bar on my back!

i think people would think im insane! not that im not in some ways...

lol i hate lunges oh man

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 8:48 pm
lol i hate lunges oh man

so do i, but they apparently are good shit.. cant argue with 8 time mr olympia goin for a long ass walk can we?

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 8:49 pm
so do i, but they apparently are good shit.. cant argue with 8 time mr olympia goin for a long ass walk can we?

lol no we cant!

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 9:01 pm
lol no we cant!

i didnt think we could...

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 9:06 pm
i didnt think we could...

lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 9:09 pm
lol

yeah i rest my case!!!

need2getBIG
04-21-08, 9:12 pm
yeah i rest my case!!!

lol when are you hitting lunges?

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 10:35 pm
lol when are you hitting lunges?

just finished em... legs were shot so i rotates 2 sets of lunges with cardio tehn more lunges and so on.. bout to post it up on my thread..

need2getBIG
04-22-08, 4:19 pm
just finished em... legs were shot so i rotates 2 sets of lunges with cardio tehn more lunges and so on.. bout to post it up on my thread..

sounds good bro,i just got done poopin =)

T o m m Y
04-22-08, 4:25 pm
sounds good bro,i just got done poopin =)

haha

need2getBIG
04-22-08, 4:28 pm
lol oh yeah so i weighed in today after visiting the bano lol and im 148

T o m m Y
04-22-08, 4:28 pm
lol oh yeah so i weighed in today after visiting the bano lol and im 148

eh?

werent you 150 before?

need2getBIG
04-22-08, 4:30 pm
eh?

werent you 150 before?

my scale isnt very trust worthy been thrown around to many times,but usually its 148

T o m m Y
04-22-08, 4:38 pm
my scale isnt very trust worthy been thrown around to many times,but usually its 148

tru tru..ya im stuck @ weight..

just upped my cals this week see what happens

need2getBIG
04-22-08, 4:45 pm
tru tru..ya im stuck @ weight..

just upped my cals this week see what happens

yeah ive been stuck at 148 for about 3 weeks

SQUAT or DIE!
04-22-08, 7:03 pm
lol my scale at my rec said i lost 15 lbs in a week... NO WAY!

need2getBIG
04-22-08, 7:06 pm
lol my scale at my rec said i lost 15 lbs in a week... NO WAY!

bro i wouldnt be surprised on that keto! nice job!

SQUAT or DIE!
04-22-08, 7:15 pm
bro i wouldnt be surprised on that keto! nice job!

yeah itd be nice...

need2getBIG
04-22-08, 7:17 pm
yeah itd be nice...

i weighed myself today also im about 148,to small!

SQUAT or DIE!
04-22-08, 7:18 pm
i weighed myself today also im about 148,to small!

yeah i agree.... EAT GOD DAMN IT!!! get some mstak....

need2getBIG
04-22-08, 7:19 pm
yeah i agree.... EAT GOD DAMN IT!!! get some mstak....

one of the pros told me not to at my age

SQUAT or DIE!
04-22-08, 7:26 pm
one of the pros told me not to at my age

true, you arent 18..... eat dounughts..... and a half gallon of milk a day, and id suggest soda and or beer... but yeah u probably wouldnt.... fuck how many carbs u eatin a day?

need2getBIG
04-22-08, 7:27 pm
true, you arent 18..... eat dounughts..... and a half gallon of milk a day, and id suggest soda and or beer... but yeah u probably wouldnt.... fuck how many carbs u eatin a day?

i have no idea lol,i know that most of what i eat is carbs

SQUAT or DIE!
04-22-08, 7:31 pm
i have no idea lol,i know that most of what i eat is carbs

EAT MORE, go eat pizza, and buffets and just eat shit... ur a freakin hardgainer from hell

need2getBIG
04-22-08, 7:33 pm
EAT MORE, go eat pizza, and buffets and just eat shit... ur a freakin hardgainer from hell

lol i hear that

SQUAT or DIE!
04-22-08, 7:37 pm
lol i hear that

I DEMAND IT BE DONE... im mid argument with Vaze right now... woman is crazy..

MassMan
04-22-08, 7:37 pm
yeah ive been stuck at 148 for about 3 weeks

You're gonna need some serious work on the diet. No one should be at a plateau for 3 weeks AT 17 years of age!!!!

It's ok. You're gonna be fine. However, you're gonna need to eat and drink more.

Get 4 solid meals daily, and supplement with Real Gains or a protein supplement. Also, eat more fatty meats like salmon and beef. Go for complec carbs and stuff in that category. Drink milk like an alcoholic would drink booze.....

Last and not least, hit up Pizza Hut and order yourself a goddamn pizza with extra cheese on it for good measures. DON'T immideately jump 2000 calories in a day.... work it up with increments of 3-500 calories a week and evaluate. Try to skip the cardio, or go extremely slow.... focus only on heavy, heavy compund movements. Don't waste calories, bro....

Hey, you're 17. I'm 16. I have never hit a plateau for 3 weeks. you'll be fine, as long you train heavy, eat tons, and sleep tons.... Good luck and get crackin!!!!

need2getBIG
04-22-08, 7:39 pm
You're gonna need some serious work on the diet. No one should be at a plateau for 3 weeks AT 17 years of age!!!!

It's ok. You're gonna be fine. However, you're gonna need to eat and drink more.

Get 4 solid meals daily, and supplement with Real Gains or a protein supplement. Also, eat more fatty meats like salmon and beef. Go for complec carbs and stuff in that category. Drink milk like an alcoholic would drink booze.....

Last and not least, hit up Pizza Hut and order yourself a goddamn pizza with extra cheese on it for good measures. DON'T immideately jump 2000 calories in a day.... work it up with increments of 3-500 calories a week and evaluate. Try to skip the cardio, or go extremely slow.... focus only on heavy, heavy compund movements. Don't waste calories, bro....

Hey, you're 17. I'm 16. I have never hit a plateau for 3 weeks. you'll be fine, as long you train heavy, eat tons, and sleep tons.... Good luck and get crackin!!!!

thanks bro!!yeah i need up my calories,imu body is use to what im eating already

SQUAT or DIE!
04-22-08, 7:50 pm
i second the mass man's advice...

need2getBIG
04-22-08, 7:57 pm
ill up the calories,and i dont do cardio anyways

SQUAT or DIE!
04-22-08, 8:00 pm
ill up the calories,and i dont do cardio anyways

lucky bastard.....

need2getBIG
04-22-08, 8:04 pm
lucky bastard.....

lol i use to be fat,then i got small now i cant get big!

SQUAT or DIE!
04-22-08, 8:08 pm
lol i use to be fat,then i got small now i cant get big!

ha, with my luck ill have something like that happen to me.

need2getBIG
04-22-08, 8:22 pm
ha, with my luck ill have something like that happen to me.

no i wasnt training the right way

SQUAT or DIE!
04-22-08, 9:32 pm
no i wasnt training the right way

AHH i see..

need2getBIG
04-22-08, 9:36 pm
hows everything going in your neck of the woods?

SQUAT or DIE!
04-22-08, 10:14 pm
hows everything going in your neck of the woods?

pretty good, weather is nniiice!! just bought an 8lb box of pre formed burgers, and like 4 lbs of steak..... so im set for a day maybe 2...

need2getBIG
04-23-08, 11:20 am
pretty good, weather is nniiice!! just bought an 8lb box of pre formed burgers, and like 4 lbs of steak..... so im set for a day maybe 2...

i want a steak bad bro,havent had in forever! what were you arguing with vaze about?

SQUAT or DIE!
04-23-08, 11:54 am
i want a steak bad bro,havent had in forever! what were you arguing with vaze about?

just BS.. she wanted my to kick my door in cause it was locked, and i didnt want to cause its expensive, i did it anyway though.. then i called her canadian... shes not.. that was a big deal!!

hit up walmart they have top round for pretty cheap, they are small pieces but its still good steak.. i didnt pay more than 10 buks for any thing of steak i bought...

need2getBIG
04-23-08, 5:32 pm
just BS.. she wanted my to kick my door in cause it was locked, and i didnt want to cause its expensive, i did it anyway though.. then i called her canadian... shes not.. that was a big deal!!

hit up walmart they have top round for pretty cheap, they are small pieces but its still good steak.. i didnt pay more than 10 buks for any thing of steak i bought...

holy crap dude 10 bucks!!!

need2getBIG
04-23-08, 5:38 pm
bench today
bench 3x5
155 form is getting alot better
flat bb 3x10
db flyes 3x10
35's
incline bb 3x10
100 for all 3 ,might go to 105 next week
cgb 3x10
dips 3x to failure
on the floor tri extensions 3x10
20's
military presses 3x10 front
side delt raises 3x10
single arm preacher curls 3x10
30's
bb curls 3x10
70 for all 3
good workout,going to start upping my calories at each meal,but keeping it clean except for the cheat meals

SQUAT or DIE!
04-23-08, 5:42 pm
bench today
bench 3x5
155 form is getting alot better
flat bb 3x10
db flyes 3x10
35's
incline bb 3x10
100 for all 3 ,might go to 105 next week
cgb 3x10
dips 3x to failure
on the floor tri extensions 3x10
20's
military presses 3x10 front
side delt raises 3x10
single arm preacher curls 3x10
30's
bb curls 3x10
70 for all 3
good workout,going to start upping my calories at each meal,but keeping it clean except for the cheat meals

nice wo man.. up them calories man!!