nice wo man.. up them calories man!!

thanks brother,and i plan on it!!

SQUAT or DIE!
04-23-08, 7:40 pm
thanks brother,and i plan on it!!

good!!

need2getBIG
04-23-08, 7:45 pm
mm i just got me a arizona green tea,ive been cravin that mother for atleast a month

SQUAT or DIE!
04-23-08, 7:46 pm
mm i just got me a arizona green tea,ive been cravin that mother for atleast a month

DAMN!! i miss that stuff, i used to drink liek 2 or 3 24oz cans a week..

need2getBIG
04-23-08, 7:47 pm
DAMN!! i miss that stuff, i used to drink liek 2 or 3 24oz cans a week..

bro i use to drink atleast 4 a day no joke,i had them stacking up in my room! lol there so addicting

SQUAT or DIE!
04-23-08, 7:48 pm
bro i use to drink atleast 4 a day no joke,i had them stacking up in my room! lol there so addicting

hell yes!! i did that in high school, it gets more expensive in college... but i cant get any on keto... maybe next monday for cheat... MMMMMMMMM

need2getBIG
04-23-08, 7:50 pm
hell yes!! i did that in high school, it gets more expensive in college... but i cant get any on keto... maybe next monday for cheat... MMMMMMMMM

you seriousely should bro! and congrat dropping those pounds!!

SQUAT or DIE!
04-23-08, 7:52 pm
you seriousely should bro! and congrat dropping those pounds!!

seriosuly its crazy 15 lbs.... tempus said its alot of water.. so thats ok..but i cant wait til the real loss starts..... i dont think i look any different right now but DUH its been a week.. at least i feel fuckin great.. still tired alot though...

need2getBIG
04-23-08, 7:53 pm
seriosuly its crazy 15 lbs.... tempus said its alot of water.. so thats ok..but i cant wait til the real loss starts..... i dont think i look any different right now but DUH its been a week.. at least i feel fuckin great.. still tired alot though...

yeah on cut at first its mostly water weight from what ive heard then the real meat start to come off lol once your body gets used to the diet youll get some energy back

SQUAT or DIE!
04-23-08, 7:56 pm
yeah on cut at first its mostly water weight from what ive heard then the real meat start to come off lol once your body gets used to the diet youll get some energy back

thats cool... well hopefully itll start soon... cause well damn it it just needs to happen...
i know the energy will come back soon.. i think its my friends that keep me up til 2-3 most nights are the reason im tired..

need2getBIG
04-23-08, 8:06 pm
thats cool... well hopefully itll start soon... cause well damn it it just needs to happen...
i know the energy will come back soon.. i think its my friends that keep me up til 2-3 most nights are the reason im tired..

why are you up so late bro?

SQUAT or DIE!
04-23-08, 8:07 pm
why are you up so late bro?

loud music loud drunks, and general loud sounds....

need2getBIG
04-23-08, 8:09 pm
loud music loud drunks, and general loud sounds....

ah gotcha,i cant sleep with sound and music witehr bro i know how ya feel

SQUAT or DIE!
04-23-08, 8:13 pm
ah gotcha,i cant sleep with sound and music witehr bro i know how ya feel

yeah, and my walls are so thin and my door is ike 5ft from the kitchen i get all the noise.. FUCK!! dont they know i need my growing sleep..... unconceiderate bastards...

need2getBIG
04-23-08, 8:19 pm
yeah, and my walls are so thin and my door is ike 5ft from the kitchen i get all the noise.. FUCK!! dont they know i need my growing sleep..... unconceiderate bastards...

you should put a sign on your door saying"quiet please,im growing" lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-23-08, 8:33 pm
you should put a sign on your door saying"quiet please,im growing" lol

LOL!! they would have no concept of what that meant..

need2getBIG
04-23-08, 8:36 pm
LOL!! they would have no concept of what that meant..

haha probably not

mcbeast
04-23-08, 8:37 pm
haha probably not

theyd take it the perverted way,lol.get it?

SQUAT or DIE!
04-23-08, 8:39 pm
haha probably not

most wouldnt..... oh well i do today what they wont so tomorrow i can do what they cant...

need2getBIG
04-23-08, 8:39 pm
theyd take it the perverted way,lol.get it?

lol nice one bro

need2getBIG
04-25-08, 9:04 am
alright brothers another day of squats,im starting to like these more and more each week,i use to dread squats now i look forward to them,im planning on going for 230x5 so will see how that goes,got plenty of sleep last night and starting to look thicker and a little "swole" if you want to say it that way,so ill stop back by after squats to let you know how it goes

need2getBIG
04-25-08, 3:57 pm
heres todays squats
squats 3x5
goodmorning 3x10
leg extensoins 3x10
leg curls 3x10
75 for all 3
bb calf raises 3x10
weighted side bends 3x40 each side with 35's
felt like i was going to puke around the my second set of leg curls but very happy with the pr!

SQUAT or DIE!
04-25-08, 3:59 pm
heres todays squats
squats 3x5
goodmorning 3x10
leg extensoins 3x10
leg curls 3x10
75 for all 3
bb calf raises 3x10
weighted side bends 3x40 each side with 35's
felt like i was going to puke around the my second set of leg curls but very happy with the pr!

very nice wo bro... bb calf raises are good shit..

need2getBIG
04-25-08, 4:04 pm
very nice wo bro... bb calf raises are good shit..

thanks brother,yeah i love those things

SQUAT or DIE!
04-25-08, 4:13 pm
thanks brother,yeah i love those things

wait til you do em with several hundred lbs mroe than you squat, thats just a new experience in itself.. i started wearing a belt for my heavy sets... im not sure if it does anything...

need2getBIG
04-25-08, 4:22 pm
wait til you do em with several hundred lbs mroe than you squat, thats just a new experience in itself.. i started wearing a belt for my heavy sets... im not sure if it does anything...

sounds like itll hurt good lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-25-08, 4:31 pm
sounds like itll hurt good lol

OOO yeah, its intense, but it hurts my upper back, liek its compressing it... so thats probably not too good.. but over all i love bb calf raises, and am noticing my calves are already getting bigger!

need2getBIG
04-25-08, 4:46 pm
OOO yeah, its intense, but it hurts my upper back, liek its compressing it... so thats probably not too good.. but over all i love bb calf raises, and am noticing my calves are already getting bigger!

same here bro my calves look thicker since i started the calf raises

SQUAT or DIE!
04-25-08, 7:09 pm
same here bro my calves look thicker since i started the calf raises

yea thatll happen, they are offically my new favorite calf exercise...

need2getBIG
04-26-08, 9:02 am
yea thatll happen, they are offically my new favorite calf exercise...

same here brother

need2getBIG
04-27-08, 9:29 pm
tomorrow i got deads,favorite day,definitly seeing more thickness,im going to weight myself either tomorrow or tuesday see if i finally hit the past 150,going to go for 290x5,so ill let yall know how it goes,went and applied at the ymca today well two of them,one for a lifegaurd and the other to work in the gym,and the thing that made me so sad,one gym didnt even have free weights!! just machines,and the other one all the stupid pretty boys and old farts were using the machines and there was not one person on the free weights,or the power racks,i wanted to go in there and hit someone on the forehead like on the v8 commercials

SQUAT or DIE!
04-27-08, 10:01 pm
tomorrow i got deads,favorite day,definitly seeing more thickness,im going to weight myself either tomorrow or tuesday see if i finally hit the past 150,going to go for 290x5,so ill let yall know how it goes,went and applied at the ymca today well two of them,one for a lifegaurd and the other to work in the gym,and the thing that made me so sad,one gym didnt even have free weights!! just machines,and the other one all the stupid pretty boys and old farts were using the machines and there was not one person on the free weights,or the power racks,i wanted to go in there and hit someone on the forehead like on the v8 commercials

knock out them deads bro!!!.. i think im gonna start doin light deads here in a few weeks..

TXPWRLFTR
04-27-08, 10:18 pm
Good luck on the deads bro...rip em off the foundation brother!!!!

need2getBIG
04-28-08, 5:03 pm
knock out them deads bro!!!.. i think im gonna start doin light deads here in a few weeks..

Good luck on the deads bro...rip em off the foundation brother!!!!

thanks brothers!!

need2getBIG
04-28-08, 5:08 pm
okay todays training went very well,sweated my balls off but it was good lol and id like to thank all my brothers who stop by here and give me support and give me tips on the things i need help with,so thank you brothers

deadlift day,monday

deadlift-3x5
270x5
280x5
290x5PR!!
sldl 3x10
200x3x10
db bent rows 3x10
70's
shrugs 3x10
155 front
155 rear
155 front
weighted side bends
3x40 with 35's on each side
hammer curls 3x10
40's
35's
40's
very happy with the deads! i didnt weight in today cause when i woke up i was half asleep so ill do that tomorrow lol runnin low on supps,hopefully i can get some real gains this time around

monster99
04-28-08, 5:29 pm
Great job on the deads. I think you should try to hit a 3RM or heavier. I think it's better that way.

need2getBIG
04-28-08, 7:30 pm
Great job on the deads. I think you should try to hit a 3RM or heavier. I think it's better that way.

ill think about that brother it sounds good

SQUAT or DIE!
04-28-08, 7:47 pm
okay todays training went very well,sweated my balls off but it was good lol and id like to thank all my brothers who stop by here and give me support and give me tips on the things i need help with,so thank you brothers

deadlift day,monday

deadlift-3x5
270x5
280x5
290x5PR!!
sldl 3x10
200x3x10
db bent rows 3x10
70's
shrugs 3x10
155 front
155 rear
155 front
weighted side bends
3x40 with 35's on each side
hammer curls 3x10
40's
35's
40's
very happy with the deads! i didnt weight in today cause when i woke up i was half asleep so ill do that tomorrow lol runnin low on supps,hopefully i can get some real gains this time around

sweet dead day bro

need2getBIG
04-28-08, 7:52 pm
sweet dead day bro

thanks brother! Hows the keto going??

SQUAT or DIE!
04-28-08, 7:55 pm
thanks brother! Hows the keto going??

finally used to the whole set up of no carbs.. but today is my cheat day, gonna go get some wings! the scale i use is all fucked up so i have no idea onthe weight.. but thats ok i keep hearing i look thinner.. and thats what its all about...

need2getBIG
04-28-08, 8:00 pm
finally used to the whole set up of no carbs.. but today is my cheat day, gonna go get some wings! the scale i use is all fucked up so i have no idea onthe weight.. but thats ok i keep hearing i look thinner.. and thats what its all about...

i told you it would brother!! yeah i need a cheat here pretty soon,i need a friggin cheeseburger,but yeah people started telling me i look bigger here lately so that put a smile on my face lol congrats though bro,really glad you took that first step

SQUAT or DIE!
04-28-08, 8:01 pm
i told you it would brother!! yeah i need a cheat here pretty soon,i need a friggin cheeseburger,but yeah people started telling me i look bigger here lately so that put a smile on my face lol congrats though bro,really glad you took that first step

yeah that step was kinda hard... now its all good.. wouldnt want it any other way..

need2getBIG
04-28-08, 8:08 pm
yeah that step was kinda hard... now its all good.. wouldnt want it any other way..

amen!

need2getBIG
04-30-08, 5:30 pm
bench day

bench 3x5
flat bb 3x10
db flyes 3x10
35's need to try 40's these are getting a lil less hard
incline bb 3x10,8,10 thought id switch it up
military press 3x10
70 rear
70 front
70 rear
side delt raises 3x10
20's
cgb 3x10
110 for all 3
dips with bw 3xto failure
onthe floor tri ext. 3x10
20's
single arm preacher curls 3x10
30's
35's
30's
bb curls 3x10
75 for all 3
after curls i tried drinking my p/o shae,i had trouble getting the cup to my mouth,made me grin lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-30-08, 6:09 pm
bench day

bench 3x5
flat bb 3x10
db flyes 3x10
35's need to try 40's these are getting a lil less hard
incline bb 3x10,8,10 thought id switch it up
military press 3x10
70 rear
70 front
70 rear
side delt raises 3x10
20's
cgb 3x10
110 for all 3
dips with bw 3xto failure
onthe floor tri ext. 3x10
20's
30's
35's
30's
bb curls 3x10
75 for all 3
after curls i tried drinking my p/o shae,i had trouble getting the cup to my mouth,made me grin lol

sick wo bro!... you hear about the meeting in san marcos they are trying to get together..

need2getBIG
04-30-08, 8:05 pm
sick wo bro!... you hear about the meeting in san marcos they are trying to get together..

thanks bro!! yeah i ran by the thread earlier today,i doubt i could make it though the gas would be a problem

SQUAT or DIE!
04-30-08, 8:11 pm
thanks bro!! yeah i ran by the thread earlier today,i doubt i could make it though the gas would be a problem

that can happen..

need2getBIG
04-30-08, 8:32 pm
that can happen..

gas is redicilouse bro,i have a honda and its still like 35 bucks to put gas in it

SQUAT or DIE!
04-30-08, 8:58 pm
gas is redicilouse bro,i have a honda and its still like 35 bucks to put gas in it

v6 truck=75+..... luckily parents cover it or id be at home all the time.

need2getBIG
05-01-08, 4:38 pm
v6 truck=75+..... luckily parents cover it or id be at home all the time.

lucky,my parents cover it sometimes,usually its mine lol

need2getBIG
05-01-08, 4:43 pm
taking a break from mowing the yard,i hate mowing the yard,so toay it was one of those days you wake up look in the mirror and feel "fat" kind of days,of course in my mind the first word that i think of is "cuttin",but i know that at 151 cutting would mean 140 or below,and id be right back where i started,just more lean probably,see my problem is i get lean mass in the back and arms,but me chest and abs get more dow like,and me im very picky about my midsection,i cant stand it feeling "fat" so i autom,atomatically think i should start cutting,plus with summer already here in houston,i dont want to be taking my shirt off and feeling insecure,so i ask you my brothers,should i cut,or keep bulking and try to lean up more,and if its lean up more,how??

Cellerator65
05-01-08, 4:45 pm
its all up to what you want yourself to look like... personally, im building myself for next summer... i'll remain bulking til x-mas

need2getBIG
05-01-08, 5:02 pm
its all up to what you want yourself to look like... personally, im building myself for next summer... i'll remain bulking til x-mas

thanks bro,ill have to ponder on that

need2getBIG
05-01-08, 8:51 pm
so im going to keep bulking just clean up the diet and add some cardio maybe twice a week on the punching bag,im thinking of starting the westside for skinny bastards next week,i was looking over it and it looked fun so i think i might start that,i got me some storm today!! and i plan on getting either real gains or pak next time i get some spare change

Cellerator65
05-01-08, 9:46 pm
you're still young, supps get expense at your age, i know haha... but just remember that its YOUR body, and your welcome to do anything you want to it. First and foremost is getting out of the mindset about caring what other people think, once you can do that, your free to do anything.

SQUAT or DIE!
05-01-08, 10:06 pm
taking a break from mowing the yard,i hate mowing the yard,so toay it was one of those days you wake up look in the mirror and feel "fat" kind of days,of course in my mind the first word that i think of is "cuttin",but i know that at 151 cutting would mean 140 or below,and id be right back where i started,just more lean probably,see my problem is i get lean mass in the back and arms,but me chest and abs get more dow like,and me im very picky about my midsection,i cant stand it feeling "fat" so i autom,atomatically think i should start cutting,plus with summer already here in houston,i dont want to be taking my shirt off and feeling insecure,so i ask you my brothers,should i cut,or keep bulking and try to lean up more,and if its lean up more,how??

dont taalk about feeling fat you skinny bastard.... thats my territory

need2getBIG
05-02-08, 9:46 am
you're still young, supps get expense at your age, i know haha... but just remember that its YOUR body, and your welcome to do anything you want to it. First and foremost is getting out of the mindset about caring what other people think, once you can do that, your free to do anything.

im starting to get my mind to do that,its hard for me,because i was fat when i was a kid and was picked on alot and i dont want to relive it,and i cant seem to convince my mind that im gaining muscle now not fat

dont taalk about feeling fat you skinny bastard.... thats my territory

lol im better now brother,i gave my mind a kick in the ass,but im going to keep my diet clean,im thinking that ill bulk to about 160- 170 and then cut and then bulk and then cut and so on

SQUAT or DIE!
05-02-08, 12:25 pm
lol im better now brother,i gave my mind a kick in the ass,but im going to keep my diet clean,im thinking that ill bulk to about 160- 170 and then cut and then bulk and then cut and so on

im gonna give you a swift kick if you think like that again.... its weird you think you might get fat again and im afraid of whats gonna happen when im not as fat..

I think im gonna do the same as you, cut, bulk, cut bulk.. im only worried about the potential strain i can put on my body if i do it for a while.. cause im not gonna do like a 6 month bulk... itll be like a few months cut then few on a bulk..

Cellerator65
05-02-08, 12:46 pm
bro, its one thing to gain fat... its another thing to gain muscle and fat. In a perfect world, i would gain just muscle, but this aint perfect.

I guess i had it different when i was in school... i was that skinny kid, no one picked on me cause i was friends with everyone... besides that, the group of friends i have through high school and now, all we do is shit on eachother. It kind of made me immune to what anyone else thought. They made me stronger then i could imagine, like now, if someone makes fun of me, i just laugh and say "thats all you got?"

But in time, you will learn and live... you will become stronger and stronger everyday.. stronger mentally, physically, emotionally... then everything else is just gravy. Dont worry about now if u dont have to, worry about a few years down the road... build a solid base for yourself. Dont be scared of anything, never let anyone tear you down, never let anyone downplay your hard work. Shit, if this was easy, everyone would be doing it.

"Some people tear other people down to build themselves up, and some people just build." G Diesel

sorry, i went off on a rant... but have no worries bro, the ends justify the means.

need2getBIG
05-02-08, 1:18 pm
im gonna give you a swift kick if you think like that again.... its weird you think you might get fat again and im afraid of whats gonna happen when im not as fat..

I think im gonna do the same as you, cut, bulk, cut bulk.. im only worried about the potential strain i can put on my body if i do it for a while.. cause im not gonna do like a 6 month bulk... itll be like a few months cut then few on a bulk..

yeah maybe at first you should keep it shorter periods of time and then as it goes on you can lenghthen the periods out

bro, its one thing to gain fat... its another thing to gain muscle and fat. In a perfect world, i would gain just muscle, but this aint perfect.

I guess i had it different when i was in school... i was that skinny kid, no one picked on me cause i was friends with everyone... besides that, the group of friends i have through high school and now, all we do is shit on eachother. It kind of made me immune to what anyone else thought. They made me stronger then i could imagine, like now, if someone makes fun of me, i just laugh and say "thats all you got?"

But in time, you will learn and live... you will become stronger and stronger everyday.. stronger mentally, physically, emotionally... then everything else is just gravy. Dont worry about now if u dont have to, worry about a few years down the road... build a solid base for yourself. Dont be scared of anything, never let anyone tear you down, never let anyone downplay your hard work. Shit, if this was easy, everyone would be doing it.

"Some people tear other people down to build themselves up, and some people just build." G Diesel

sorry, i went off on a rant... but have no worries bro, the ends justify the means.

i understand what your saying brother,its opened my mind to think a lil different

need2getBIG
05-02-08, 4:20 pm
okay brothers another great day of squats

squats 3x5
240 PR!!

gm's 3x10
125 for all 3
leg ext. 3x10
140 for all 3
leg curls 3x10(felt like puking)
weighted side bends 3x40 with 40's
still feeling like puking
hanging leg raises 3x40
was about spent after these
bb calf raises 3x10
245 for all 3
dont know how i didnt puke,i swear one time during the leg raises i felt my storm coming up,gotta love them squats!
working tomorrow and probably sunday,and then monday im going to hit 300x5 on the deads,still need some more weights

SQUAT or DIE!
05-03-08, 3:47 pm
nice PR bro!

hows the weight comin along??

T o m m Y
05-03-08, 3:58 pm
great work bro!!

need2getBIG
05-04-08, 9:05 am
nice PR bro!

hows the weight comin along??

i weighed in at 151 on friday morning! but since i had to starve yesterday at work i dont know if i still am =(

great work bro!!

thanks brother!

need2getBIG
05-04-08, 8:25 pm
so i definitly lost some size from not eating,i hate my job,im out in the sun all day sweating and i dont get a lunch break,sometimes i do sometimes i dont,the people i work for are very crooked if i must say it,but thank god i only work weekends so i get back on track during the week

SQUAT or DIE!
05-04-08, 8:28 pm
so i definitly lost some size from not eating,i hate my job,im out in the sun all day sweating and i dont get a lunch break,sometimes i do sometimes i dont,the people i work for are very crooked if i must say it,but thank god i only work weekends so i get back on track during the week

make sure your eating a ton... and make sure it isnt all clean..

lil piece of info from IRBS about his eating..
http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost.php?p=380617&postcount=434

need2getBIG
05-04-08, 8:36 pm
i get what your saying bro,im feeling a cheat meal coming up sometime this week,ive been craving an icecream sandwich lol

T o m m Y
05-04-08, 8:56 pm
i get what your saying bro,im feeling a cheat meal coming up sometime this week,ive been craving an icecream sandwich lol

EAT IT!!

=)

SQUAT or DIE!
05-04-08, 8:57 pm

fuck man eat 2... and an oreo.. need to put some meat on ya bone son!!

T o m m Y
05-04-08, 9:00 pm
fuck man eat 2... and an oreo.. need to put some meat on ya bone son!!

x2!!

SQUAT or DIE!
05-04-08, 9:02 pm
x2!!

see he wants you to eat 4... lol..

i should be in katy area in a few weeks, a budy is back from his tour.. so ill let you know and maybe we can get a wo goin on.. and i expect you to have put on a few by then

need2getBIG
05-04-08, 9:02 pm
haha alright

T o m m Y
05-04-08, 9:03 pm
bro,im sure u could get away with eating a few bad meals a week..

SQUAT or DIE!
05-04-08, 9:06 pm
bro,im sure u could get away with eating a few bad meals a week..

hell yes!! and it will probably do you good.. possibly help you gain some mass!!! hell ya might as well try it, what have ya got to lose?

need2getBIG
05-04-08, 9:11 pm
ive been thinking about having a couple cheat meals a week

T o m m Y
05-04-08, 9:13 pm
ive been thinking about having a couple cheat meals a week

you are thinking right...=)

need2getBIG
05-04-08, 9:15 pm
lol

T o m m Y
05-04-08, 9:17 pm
ya man,i bet you throw in a few cheat meals a week you will gain some mass..

need2getBIG
05-04-08, 9:18 pm
i think you bet right brother

T o m m Y
05-04-08, 9:19 pm
after reading IRBS post im about 2 throw in a meal or 2 myself...ive been stuck @ the same wight for 3 weeks now..eating all this damn clean foood is ALOT..

SQUAT or DIE!
05-04-08, 9:21 pm
after reading IRBS post im about 2 throw in a meal or 2 myself...ive been stuck @ the same wight for 3 weeks now..eating all this damn clean foood is ALOT..

wow if i had yalls problem of gaining and being able to eat all the time id b ok... damn cutting diets!!!

need2getBIG
05-04-08, 9:21 pm

yeah i just started eating nothing but clean,and im looking less thick,i think i might throw in some more cheat meals

T o m m Y
05-04-08, 9:27 pm
wow if i had yalls problem of gaining and being able to eat all the time id b ok... damn cutting diets!!!

lol

ya,cutting sucks..

need2getBIG
05-04-08, 9:28 pm

hahaha, i was the fat kid growing up though so i know how hard it is to lose weight,but i hit 15 and the metabolism shot up

SQUAT or DIE!
05-04-08, 9:31 pm
hahaha, i was the fat kid growing up though so i know how hard it is to lose weight,but i hit 15 and the metabolism shot up

LUCKY ASS PUNK!! but i suppose playing OL for 8 years and drinking since i was 16ish probably didnt help much either.. oh well.. im gettin close to where i want to be.

need2getBIG
05-04-08, 9:39 pm
LUCKY ASS PUNK!! but i suppose playing OL for 8 years and drinking since i was 16ish probably didnt help much either.. oh well.. im gettin close to where i want to be.

yeah the drinking probably didnt help,but im happy that youre reaching your goals brother

SQUAT or DIE!
05-04-08, 9:53 pm
yeah the drinking probably didnt help,but im happy that youre reaching your goals brother

lol ahh the times i dont remember... thanks man, its an adventure, and if nothing else im gonna take away a hell of alot of knowledge about eating...

need2getBIG
05-05-08, 2:01 pm
true brother

SQUAT or DIE!
05-05-08, 4:17 pm
whats goin on bro??

need2getBIG
05-05-08, 5:20 pm
whats goin on bro??

not alot,how about you?

need2getBIG
05-05-08, 5:23 pm
deads today,not happy with the results

dl 3x5
300x2,wanted 5 so badly

sldl 3x10
205x3x10
shrugs 3x10
165 front
165 rear
165 front
db rows 3x10
weighted side bends 3x40 each side with 40's
hanging leg raises 3x40
hammer curls 3x10
40'sx3x10

wish i coulve gotten 300 for 5 but number one i lost size which means i lost some strentgh and i was tired all day today

mcbeast
05-05-08, 5:24 pm

dl 3x5
300x2,wanted 5 so badly

sldl 3x10
205x3x10
shrugs 3x10
165 front
165 rear
165 front
db rows 3x10
hanging leg raises 3x40
hammer curls 3x10
40'sx3x10

wish i coulve gotten 300 for 5 but number one i lost size which means i lost some strentgh and i was tired all day today

Iight bro,good work..Pm me or im me,i got a few hints etc for you

need2getBIG
05-05-08, 5:34 pm
will do brother

SQUAT or DIE!
05-05-08, 5:47 pm

dl 3x5
300x2,wanted 5 so badly

sldl 3x10
205x3x10
shrugs 3x10
165 front
165 rear
165 front
db rows 3x10
hanging leg raises 3x40
hammer curls 3x10
40'sx3x10

doin alright, just havin a doubt about the diet... itll probably blow over in a day or two..

nice wo man, youll get 5 next week i have faith in you...

hows the eating coming along?? i expect to hear stories about you eating oreos here soon!!

need2getBIG
05-05-08, 6:34 pm
doin alright, just havin a doubt about the diet... itll probably blow over in a day or two..

nice wo man, youll get 5 next week i have faith in you...

hows the eating coming along?? i expect to hear stories about you eating oreos here soon!!

yeah bro i have days like that sometimes,thanks brother i hope i get it,im planning on a cheat meal this thursday,i like cheat meals before squat day

T o m m Y
05-05-08, 6:42 pm
bro,eat lots and i bet u will get it next week..

need2getBIG
05-05-08, 6:44 pm
bro,eat lots and i bet u will get it next week..

thanks brother,im about to scarf some food here around 6

need2getBIG
05-05-08, 7:12 pm
i often wonder why i do this,why i chose this life,and why i love it so much,and i think of all the people who hate how i live,hate that is takes up so much of my time,and hate how much i love it,and i wonder how i would be without this life,and without something i love,i would be no one,i would be one of those people who hate those who live this life,and this life,ive found that the people who live this life are more respectible,and humble then those who hate those who do this,so this is what i am going to say,keep doing this,never stop,yes this life is fucking hard,normal people dont want to eat 5 meals plus a day,and then cut calories for a weeks or months,or bust there ass in the gym,normal people hate us because we love something so much that we dedicate our lives to it,fuck yeah we love it and fuck yeah we dedicate ourselves to it,isnt that what life is about,finding what you love and doing it,just my two cents,i aint no poet but i speak my mind when i feel i need to

need2getBIG
05-07-08, 5:57 pm
bench,wednesday
never posted my warm up before so i thought id let yall know
20 push ups
3x5 135
cgb 135x2 reps
bench 3x5
155 for all 3
flat bb 3x10
135 for all 3
db flyes 3x10
35's
35's
40's
incline bb
100x10
105x8
100x8
standing military press3x10
75 front
75 rear got to 9 had to rst then got last rep up
75 front again rest at 9,get last rep up
side delt raises 3x10
20's
cgb 3x10
dips 3x till failure
on floor tri ext.3x10
20's
25's
25's
30's
bb curls 3x10
75 for all 3
lost a little strength,ran out of the supp i use for mass gain so now i just have storm which i am currently sippin on,need to get my broke ass some money lol lets see i needweights,supps,power rack,list goes on,anyways,happy with the lifts,hopefully i can get the 300x5 deads next week,im going to try a dl routine exessive endorphins gave me

need2getBIG
05-07-08, 5:57 pm
*excessive endorphins* sorry brother i cant type for crap today

mcbeast
05-07-08, 6:03 pm
*excessive endorphins* sorry brother i cant type for crap today

its all good =]

need2getBIG
05-07-08, 7:02 pm
its all good =]

hows the shoulder feelin?

mcbeast
05-07-08, 7:04 pm
hows the shoulder feelin?

alot beter actually,could be better but ohwell.We all have daily aches and pains.

Maharg
05-07-08, 7:06 pm
Nice stuff man, and EE knows his deadlift. Just dont forget, he is legally a dwarf, so only has to lift a quarter inch to lockout.

need2getBIG
05-07-08, 7:06 pm
alot beter actually,could be better but ohwell.We all have daily aches and pains.

glad to hear it,yeah my legs feel sore almost everyday,no idea why

mcbeast
05-07-08, 7:10 pm
glad to hear it,yeah my legs feel sore almost everyday,no idea why

whaddya know mine too

SQUAT or DIE!
05-07-08, 7:10 pm
looking good man keep it up... hows the food comin?

need2getBIG
05-07-08, 7:15 pm
looking good man keep it up... hows the food comin?

thanks brother! pretty good,ive been drinking water like a mofo,and trying to add some more carbs,runnin low on food and supps again so im trying to cope

SQUAT or DIE!
05-07-08, 7:20 pm
thanks brother! pretty good,ive been drinking water like a mofo,and trying to add some more carbs,runnin low on food and supps again so im trying to cope

NO BUENO!! get that food son... eat it up!! steal small kids food..

need2getBIG
05-07-08, 7:21 pm
NO BUENO!! get that food son... eat it up!! steal small kids food..

lol no those kids need that food so they can grow up and become freaks =)

SQUAT or DIE!
05-07-08, 7:23 pm
lol no those kids need that food so they can grow up and become freaks =)

..... fine, dont then...

well find a way to get it!!

have you talked to ionchat about splitting gas up to san marcos.. yall both need to come!!!

need2getBIG
05-07-08, 7:27 pm
..... fine, dont then...

well find a way to get it!!

have you talked to ionchat about splitting gas up to san marcos.. yall both need to come!!!

yeah i need to talk to my parents about it lol

SQUAT or DIE!
05-07-08, 7:29 pm
yeah i need to talk to my parents about it lol

ya gotta do it we gonna hit back= HEAVY DEADS!!!! i know you like that...

need2getBIG
05-07-08, 7:33 pm
ya gotta do it we gonna hit back= HEAVY DEADS!!!! i know you like that...

i just got a grin,man oh man there doing back on the 17th right?? heavy deads!! i just mentioned it to my mom,she said shed think about it

SQUAT or DIE!
05-07-08, 7:36 pm
i just got a grin,man oh man there doing back on the 17th right?? heavy deads!! i just mentioned it to my mom,she said shed think about it

hell yeah you did.. im gonna try and get a PR that day.. and another 500 squat so theres photographical evidence this time.

and tell your mom I AM BEGGING HER!!

need2getBIG
05-07-08, 7:39 pm
hell yeah you did.. im gonna try and get a PR that day.. and another 500 squat so theres photographical evidence this time.

and tell your mom I AM BEGGING HER!!

hahaha,yeah she doesnt trust people,and she thinks ionacht is a perv or something,so its going to be hard to get her to let me

SQUAT or DIE!
05-07-08, 7:40 pm
hahaha,yeah she doesnt trust people,and she thinks ionacht is a perv or something,so its going to be hard to get her to let me

oh btw i am going to be in katy this weekend.. friday-sunday night... if you wanna grab a lift let me know... if i meet your mom will she be more willing to let you go? best behavior i promise :)

need2getBIG
05-07-08, 7:42 pm
oh btw i am going to be in katy this weekend.. friday-sunday night... if you wanna grab a lift let me know... if i meet your mom will she be more willing to let you go? best behavior i promise :)

that sounds like a plan,if not a lift then maybe like a hang out or whatever these kids call it nowadays lol but yeah she has to meet all my friends before i can go anywhere with them

SQUAT or DIE!
05-07-08, 7:44 pm
that sounds like a plan,if not a lift then maybe like a hang out or whatever these kids call it nowadays lol but yeah she has to meet all my friends before i can go anywhere with them

cool man ill let you know when i get in town friday afternoon and i figure saturday we can do do something.

need2getBIG
05-07-08, 7:47 pm
cool man ill let you know when i get in town friday afternoon and i figure saturday we can do do something.

cool,i might be working most of saturday so it would have to be later in the day

SQUAT or DIE!
05-07-08, 7:48 pm
cool,i might be working most of saturday so it would have to be later in the day

i got nothin but free time, other than having to spend time with a lady or 2... i can work around them though

need2getBIG
05-07-08, 7:49 pm
i got nothin but free time, other than having to spend time with a lady or 2... i can work around them though

sounds good brother

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 6:34 pm
so i decided tonight is a cheat meal night,maybe,if my parents will let me get something lol im thinking lennys sup shop,philly cheesesteak,with chips and a cookie lol

mcbeast
05-08-08, 6:57 pm
so i decided tonight is a cheat meal night,maybe,if my parents will let me get something lol im thinking lennys sup shop,philly cheesesteak,with chips and a cookie lol
do it brotha,hell have a few oreos for me too!

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 7:03 pm

damn man that sounds goood!!.. 2 cookies!

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 7:40 pm
damn man that sounds goood!!.. 2 cookies!

lol mmm,that hit the spot seriousely,i feel my arms growing as i type lol

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 7:41 pm
lol mmm,that hit the spot seriousely,i feel my arms growing as i type lol

badass man, glad you enjoyed it!..

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 7:42 pm
badass man, glad you enjoyed it!..

lol me too brother,starting to get my thicness back that i lost last week

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 7:44 pm
lol me too brother,starting to get my thicness back that i lost last week

good to hear, cheat meals are awesome..

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 7:45 pm
good to hear, cheat meals are awesome..

gotta love em,feelin good about squats tomorrow,im going to try to hit 250x5,i feel my strength is back so hopefully i can get it

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 7:47 pm
gotta love em,feelin good about squats tomorrow,im going to try to hit 250x5,i feel my strength is back so hopefully i can get it

youll get that shit no problem.... i have my cheats the day i squat so its my recovery meal pretty much.. hopefully itll pay off and theyll grow into somethin that resembles an oak tree..

hey any plans on what you wanna train saturday if we can get together...

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 7:50 pm
youll get that shit no problem.... i have my cheats the day i squat so its my recovery meal pretty much.. hopefully itll pay off and theyll grow into somethin that resembles an oak tree..

hey any plans on what you wanna train saturday if we can get together...

i always eat my cheat meals the night before squats no idea why lol im thinking maybe arms or shoulders,my shoulders need some work

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 7:59 pm
i always eat my cheat meals the night before squats no idea why lol im thinking maybe arms or shoulders,my shoulders need some work

cause you need that energy to throw around 250 for 5... try switching it up maybe itll help!! cant hurt..

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 8:00 pm
cause you need that energy to throw around 250 for 5... try switching it up maybe itll help!! cant hurt..

true

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 8:02 pm
true

damn right it is.. id switch mine up but god only knows what that could do to my diet... maybe it would help too...

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 8:04 pm
damn right it is.. id switch mine up but god only knows what that could do to my diet... maybe it would help too...

you have two choices,try it and see,or dont try it lol

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 8:05 pm
you have two choices,try it and see,or dont try it lol

soo many choices to choose from. lol.. thats the kind of thing is have ask toni or KAM about once he gets back from his ban..

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 8:08 pm
soo many choices to choose from. lol.. thats the kind of thing is have ask toni or KAM about once he gets back from his ban..

whyd he get banned?

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 8:11 pm
whyd he get banned?

apparently he was pissin alot of people off, probably one to many watchman/ henchman...
cant keep his hot blooded latin temper under control id guess... i want to start a petiton to set him free, doubt itll work though

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 8:12 pm
apparently he was pissin alot of people off, probably one to many watchman/ henchman...
cant keep his hot blooded latin temper under control id guess... i want to start a petiton to set him free, doubt itll work though

ah,i didnt hear about that till now lol

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 8:15 pm
ah,i didnt hear about that till now lol

happened yesterday apparently.... a whole month without him!! how will i live??

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 8:16 pm
happened yesterday apparently.... a whole month without him!! how will i live??

wow a whole month! so how do they know if he gets on?

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 8:17 pm
wow a whole month! so how do they know if he gets on?

you cant log on i believe... last time he had someone post his wo's... so we still kept up on his progress.. im sure he can get to the forvm and look around just not log on...

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 8:19 pm
you cant log on i believe... last time he had someone post his wo's... so we still kept up on his progress.. im sure he can get to the forvm and look around just not log on...

man that sucks

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 8:20 pm
man that sucks

i know i feel bad for him, but i guess he shouldnt have done whatever he did...

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 8:24 pm
i know i feel bad for him, but i guess he shouldnt have done whatever he did...

i cant go a day without getting on here i cant imagine a month,dang i forgot i need supps

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 8:26 pm
i cant go a day without getting on here i cant imagine a month,dang i forgot i need supps

i have that same problem... dude go get them.... im almost outta pak.... i think im gonna go tghrough nitro like mad.. i may start taking 2 paks pwo.. hmm.. need to think bout it

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 8:27 pm
i have that same problem... dude go get them.... im almost outta pak.... i think im gonna go tghrough nitro like mad.. i may start taking 2 paks pwo.. hmm.. need to think bout it

i have no money brother,i just have storm right now,but i need a mass gainer

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 8:32 pm
i have no money brother,i just have storm right now,but i need a mass gainer

yeah i just got some from mom, so i can get some pak .. but storm is good, obviously not a mass gainer.. id say mstak but your a tad young my friend.. but i wont tell anyone.. real gains is always good too, if yhour not on that already... hmm i can look for some mass gainer proteins for ya if you wantg help...

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 8:37 pm
yeah i just got some from mom, so i can get some pak .. but storm is good, obviously not a mass gainer.. id say mstak but your a tad young my friend.. but i wont tell anyone.. real gains is always good too, if yhour not on that already... hmm i can look for some mass gainer proteins for ya if you wantg help...

i was thinking real gains,problem is i have to order off the internet because no one around here has it,they have pak pump flex stak mstak storm shock but no real gains lol

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 8:39 pm
i was thinking real gains,problem is i have to order off the internet because no one around here has it,they have pak pump flex stak mstak storm shock but no real gains lol

i get everything from online now, except if i run out of something and i really need it.. except protein, i pretty much always go to the gnc cause they guys there know i PL so i usually get good deals on it... no tax, 20% off... good stuff

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 8:41 pm
i get everything from online now, except if i run out of something and i really need it.. except protein, i pretty much always go to the gnc cause they guys there know i PL so i usually get good deals on it... no tax, 20% off... good stuff

yeah ecessive endorphins gave me a site but i dont have any money

mcbeast
05-08-08, 8:42 pm

whats ur address?

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 8:43 pm
whats ur address?

my street adress is 18114 longmoor dr.,why??

mcbeast
05-08-08, 8:43 pm
my street adress is 18114 longmoor dr.,why??

Full address douchebag

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 8:44 pm

youll get paid and then you can get it... what ever you get, put oats and pb in it...

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 8:45 pm
Full address douchebag

hey now, dont be rude, or youll get a texas sized ass whoopin.....

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 8:46 pm
Full address douchebag

18114 longmoor dr. houston texas 77084,is that it?

youll get paid and then you can get it... what ever you get, put oats and pb in it...

yeah if i get paid enough,i have crap to pay lol

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 8:48 pm
18114 longmoor dr. houston texas 77084,is that it?

ooo now i can stalk you... SUPER!!

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 8:49 pm
ooo now i can stalk you... SUPER!!

lol ill warn you,i have weapons,and i know how to use em

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 8:50 pm
lol ill warn you,i have weapons,and i know how to use em

of course you do you livein texas... im still lookin for onemyself

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 8:52 pm
of course you do you livein texas... im still lookin for onemyself

hahaha hell yes

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 8:55 pm
hahaha hell yes

god bless our fine state

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 8:56 pm
god bless our fine state

AMEN!!!

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 8:59 pm
AMEN!!!

ok ok before i start ranting about texas... we gotta stop...

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 8:59 pm
ok ok before i start ranting about texas... we gotta stop...

yeah dont want to make anyone jealouse,i wonder what hes doing with my address??

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:00 pm
yeah dont want to make anyone jealouse,i wonder what hes doing with my address??

google maps.... hes watching your house right now... lol.. wave!

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:02 pm
google maps.... hes watching your house right now... lol.. wave!

lol you think hes ordering me supps? i would owe him BIG time if he did

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:02 pm
lol you think hes ordering me supps? i would owe him BIG time if he did

that would be the most badass thing anyone could ever to for someone... maybe he has extras layin around hes gonna give ya

mcbeast
05-08-08, 9:03 pm
that would be the most badass thing anyone could ever to for someone... maybe he has extras layin around hes gonna give ya

hush now children.

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:04 pm
hush now children.

wtf? creepy

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:04 pm
hush now children.

lol

mcbeast
05-08-08, 9:05 pm
wtf? creepy

Hey,you fucka wit me i bury you with da fishes

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:06 pm
Hey,you fucka wit me i bury you with da fishes

lol i would dream of fuckin with ya... psh id sick toni on you anyway

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:06 pm

lol yall crack me up

mcbeast
05-08-08, 9:07 pm

Toni & Excessive..battle to the death..
PPV 8/8/08

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:07 pm
lol yall crack me up

like i said on my thread im not serious... gotta have fun

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:08 pm
Toni & Excessive..battle to the death..
PPV 8/8/08

so thats what this whole 8-8-08 thing is all about... hmm hell of a fight id say.. you may have a few lbs on toni... maybe..

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:09 pm
so thats what this whole 8-8-08 thing is all about... hmm hell of a fight id say.. you may have a few lbs on toni... maybe..

better than the ufc

mcbeast
05-08-08, 9:09 pm
better than the ufc

x2

Odds?

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:10 pm
x2

Odds?

did you buy me supps???

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:11 pm
x2

Odds?

WAAY better than ufc.. odds man i dunno... i dont want to call odds and get on anyones bad side here... but ill place my bets

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:11 pm
WAAY better than ufc.. odds man i dunno... i dont want to call odds and get on anyones bad side here... but ill place my bets

im outta moolah

mcbeast
05-08-08, 9:12 pm
did you buy me supps???

Do i look like im made out of money?
Im moving.Im poor.Ive got rent and utilities and a cell bill to pay.And no job.lol

Do me a favor,trust me.Youll like what im sending you,its used,but its still safe.Lol

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:12 pm
did you buy me supps???

find out you will young padawan

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:13 pm
Do i look like im made out of money?
Im moving.Im poor.Ive got rent and utilities and a cell bill to pay.And no job.lol

Do me a favor,trust me.Youll like what im sending you,its used,but its still safe.Lol

lol,thank you alot brother,seriousely i owe you BIG time

SQUAT or DIE!
GRUNT was supposed to send me a package sometime... i dont think he sent it :(

mcbeast
lol,thank you alot brother,seriousely i owe you BIG time

It should hold you over till you can get some money.
Beggers Cant be choosers

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:14 pm
Beggers Cant be choosers

better than nothin brother,thank you

mcbeast
GRUNT was supposed to send me a package sometime... i dont think he sent it :(

Yo im goin to san antonio! YEAH BUDDYYY

SQUAT or DIE!
Beggers Cant be choosers

true...

mcbeast
05-08-08, 9:15 pm
better than nothin brother,thank you

No problem.Keep it on the down low,haha

SQUAT or DIE!

when?? cause im moving in august.. butbefore then let me know..

need2getBIG

bro i want to go hopefully when squatordie comes to my house he can convince my mom

mcbeast
05-08-08, 9:16 pm
when?? cause im moving in august.. butbefore then let me know..

im going to lackland...lol
basic training

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:16 pm
bro i want to go hopefully when squatordie comes to my house he can convince my mom

hell yeah.. ill be all nice and shit... shell trust me they all do....

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:17 pm
im going to lackland...lol
basic training

sick! i will be in the same city as EE!! WHOOP!! well when you gonna get done with it?

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:17 pm
hell yeah.. ill be all nice and shit... shell trust me they all do....

lol i told her ionacht would help with gas,its not that far of a drive

mcbeast
05-08-08, 9:18 pm
sick! i will be in the same city as EE!! WHOOP!! well when you gonna get done with it?

I dont think im going till late august,boo hoo.

mcbeast
05-08-08, 9:18 pm

Mmmmmmm!!!!!!! CHOCOLATE WEIGHT GAINER MMM MMM MMM

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:19 pm
Mmmmmmm!!!!!!! CHOCOLATE WEIGHT GAINER MMM MMM MMM

is that what you sent me?

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:21 pm
lol i told her ionacht would help with gas,its not that far of a drive

its not bad at all man, just not exciting on the way...

I dont think im going till late august,boo hoo.

fuck ill be in south TX by then, but id still come up for a lift on a weekend after you were done basic if you stuck around ol SA

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:23 pm
[QUOTE=SQUAT or DIE!;387110]its not bad at all man, just not exciting on the way...

trust me brother on the way to mansfield after you get out of conroe its just trees and fields lol

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:24 pm
[QUOTE=SQUAT or DIE!;387110]its not bad at all man, just not exciting on the way...

trust me brother on the way to mansfield after you get out of conroe its just trees and fields lol

i like trees and fields... my kinda neighbor hood.. hell if it smells like a pasture i would be in heaven... MMM

mcbeast
05-08-08, 9:24 pm
is that what you sent me?

MAYBE =]

mcbeast
05-08-08, 9:25 pm
its not bad at all man, just not exciting on the way...

fuck ill be in south TX by then, but id still come up for a lift on a weekend after you were done basic if you stuck around ol SA

deallll!!! tubby =]

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:25 pm
[QUOTE=need2getBIG;387113]

i like trees and fields... my kinda neighbor hood.. hell if it smells like a pasture i would be in heaven... MMM

lol ill probably be moving to arlington after i get out of school,you know what thats means! metroflex??

mcbeast
05-08-08, 9:26 pm
I deleted your addy & last name..oops send again

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:26 pm
deallll!!! tubby =]

you callin me fat? huh punk are ya.. lol hope you like mexican food lol..

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:27 pm
I deleted your addy & last name..oops send again

18114 longmoor dr. houston tx 77084,gibson

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:29 pm
[QUOTE=SQUAT or DIE!;387115]

lol ill probably be moving to arlington after i get out of school,you know what thats means! metroflex??

god i want to lift there..you could mayhbe meet ronnie, hes gonna start competing again..

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:30 pm
[QUOTE=need2getBIG;387120]

god i want to lift there..you could mayhbe meet ronnie, hes gonna start competing again..

that would be amazing!

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:30 pm
[QUOTE=SQUAT or DIE!;387128]

that would be amazing!

yes it would

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:32 pm
[QUOTE=need2getBIG;387129]

yes it would

he could sign my belt

mcbeast
05-08-08, 9:33 pm
merry Christmass

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:33 pm
[QUOTE=SQUAT or DIE!;387130]

he could sign my belt

youd better get a autograph for me too!!

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:35 pm
[QUOTE=need2getBIG;387134]

youd better get a autograph for me too!!

if i ever meet him

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:37 pm
[QUOTE=SQUAT or DIE!;387137]

if i ever meet him

not out of the realm of possibility...

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:38 pm
[QUOTE=need2getBIG;387140]

not out of the realm of possibility...

very true

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:40 pm
[QUOTE=SQUAT or DIE!;387146]

very true

hes not exactly hard to miss either.. so if you live in arlington you could see him somewhere

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:41 pm
[QUOTE=need2getBIG;387147]

hes not exactly hard to miss either.. so if you live in arlington you could see him somewhere

haha yeah kinda hard to see a 300 plus black man walking around lol

mcbeast
05-08-08, 9:42 pm
[QUOTE=SQUAT or DIE!;387148]

i wanna hit up at that gym!

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:42 pm
[QUOTE=SQUAT or DIE!;387148]

especially in texas....

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:44 pm
[QUOTE=need2getBIG;387150]

especially in texas....

haha true

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:46 pm
[QUOTE=SQUAT or DIE!;387153]

haha true

yeah.....

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 9:50 pm
[QUOTE=need2getBIG;387156]

yeah.....

i dont know here in houston we have alot more black people then white people lol

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 9:53 pm
[QUOTE=SQUAT or DIE!;387161]

i dont know here in houston we have alot more black people then white people lol

yeah thats pretty damn true... here in SA we have a lot of mexican people..... go figure

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 10:02 pm
[QUOTE=need2getBIG;387164]

yeah thats pretty damn true... here in SA we have a lot of mexican people..... go figure

same here lol

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 10:08 pm
[QUOTE=SQUAT or DIE!;387170]

same here lol

bet ya i got more!! lol

mcbeast
05-08-08, 10:09 pm
[QUOTE=need2getBIG;387183]

bet ya i got more!! lol

i dont have any chicken..and only 4 cans of tuna..
and i have to lower my protein intake for 7 days

HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 10:10 pm
[QUOTE=need2getBIG;387183]

bet ya i got more!! lol

hahha

Maharg
05-08-08, 10:14 pm
I would rather do legs with Branch,,,

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 10:18 pm
[QUOTE=SQUAT or DIE!;387194]

i dont have any chicken..and only 4 cans of tuna..
and i have to lower my protein intake for 7 days

HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im talking about mexicans not protein..... lol and i love mexican people.. do you know how awesome real mexican food is.. not that fake shit yall have up north?
i think lack of protein is starting to effect you mentally..

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 10:19 pm
[QUOTE=excessive endorphins;387195]

im talking about mexicans not protein..... lol and i love mexican people.. do you know how awesome real mexican food is.. not that fake shit yall have up north?
i think lack of protein is starting to effect you mentally..

lol mmm mexican food,sounds like my next cheat meal lol

Maharg
05-08-08, 10:21 pm
Okay people, you need to quit with the messed up quoting, its fucking with my mind!

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 10:23 pm
itsnot like we are doing this on purpose... i noticed that a while ago, its kinda weird..

MassMan
05-08-08, 10:24 pm
Okay people, you need to quit with the messed up quoting, its fucking with my mind!

Maharge, how the hell do you get that Fraternal order of the Animal thingy in your sig?

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 10:26 pm
Maharge, how the hell do you get that Fraternal order of the Animal thingy in your sig?

copy paste lol... but what is that? or is this somethingi should already know about?

Maharg
05-08-08, 10:28 pm

It is by invite only, Lowdown5 invited me, but i am bottom rung. It gets higher up on the ladder to be a recruiter. Its all very weird, and im not sure what it means.

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 10:29 pm
It is by invite only, Lowdown5 invited me, but i am bottom rung. It gets higher up on the ladder to be a recruiter. Its all very weird, and im not sure what it means.

well if you find out will you explain to the rest of the gang?

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 10:30 pm

sounds pretty cool

need2getBIG
05-08-08, 10:31 pm
well brothers im going to hit the hay

mcbeast
05-08-08, 10:31 pm
Enchilladas De Pollo Omgggg

MassMan
05-08-08, 10:33 pm
Nothin liek a steak quesadilla and a big, big burrito filled with greasy ground beef so fatty that your grandmother would have a heart attack just from smellin it..... now THAT's what I'm talkin about!!

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 10:34 pm
Enchilladas De Pollo Omgggg

ya know here they are usually just chicken enchilladas or enchilladas with green sauce.. random fact.. but they are delicious whatever you call them..

ever had barbacoa?

mcbeast
05-08-08, 10:47 pm
ya know here they are usually just chicken enchilladas or enchilladas with green sauce.. random fact.. but they are delicious whatever you call them..

ever had barbacoa?

No,i dont like mexican.Only ate it once.It was with my gf,and thats what we ordered.3days in a row.Omg..Cant wait to get back to Missouri..CHEAT MEAL BABY
Oh & they were steak

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 10:57 pm
No,i dont like mexican.Only ate it once.It was with my gf,and thats what we ordered.3days in a row.Omg..Cant wait to get back to Missouri..CHEAT MEAL BABY
Oh & they were steak

lol yourmissing out IMO...

mcbeast
05-08-08, 10:58 pm
lol yourmissing out IMO...

Ok..
Mexican/box of oreos/Dq are my scheduled cheats...lol

SQUAT or DIE!
05-08-08, 10:59 pm
Ok..
Mexican/box of oreos/Dq are my scheduled cheats...lol

damn now that is a cheat to dream about.....

mcbeast
05-08-08, 11:00 pm
damn now that is a cheat to dream about.....

on seperate occasions of course...