PDA

View Full Version : Today

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

need2getBIG
08-04-08, 12:45 pm
quit your bitching lil buddy... keep on workin with what ya can, every bit will help ya...

Grow some..GEESH

Nice quote

lol i wasnt bitching squat!

SQUAT or DIE!
08-04-08, 12:57 pm
lol i wasnt bitching squat!

how bout you stop talking and start eating......

need2getBIG
08-04-08, 2:40 pm
how bout you stop talking and start eating......

i have been eating

SQUAT or DIE!
08-04-08, 2:50 pm
i have been eating

good...

need2getBIG
08-04-08, 5:17 pm
good...

since ive only been able to do push ups and such i look bigger in the chest and arms and back,i got the money today,just only problem is i might not have a job to pay for the membership monthly,so my mom is going to try and see if she can get me a year prepaid anywhere membership since i have to be 18 to join.i got 1300,and i really want to keep most of it for a car,but i have an interview tomorrow at springcreek barbeque.

mcbeast
08-04-08, 5:23 pm
since ive only been able to do push ups and such i look bigger in the chest and arms and back,i got the money today,just only problem is i might not have a job to pay for the membership monthly,so my mom is going to try and see if she can get me a year prepaid anywhere membership since i have to be 18 to join.i got 1300,and i really want to keep most of it for a car,but i have an interview tomorrow at springcreek barbeque.

Go in and get a 2 week guest pass.Say you wanna try out the gym

need2getBIG
08-04-08, 7:51 pm
Go in and get a 2 week guest pass.Say you wanna try out the gym

they got a 7 day pass,i hope i get that job if i do then i wont have to worry about my mom having to get the prepaid crap then i can pay month to month.

need2getBIG
08-04-08, 8:14 pm
People use this word everyday,more than they realize,but do they all really understand the word.I have things i want.sure.but when i think of the iron,the want i have is more of a desire.when i say i want to be bigger,when i say i want to be stronger.I mean i desire to get bigger i desire to get stronger,i think of my brothers and what they would do in my situation,and i feel like ive got people who have my back.i promise you all that this desire i have to grow in strength,and size,will not stop.everyone has that feeling deep inside that makes them want to be somebody.and this is what makes me feel that way.when i here or see the word POWERLIFTING.I WANT TO BE SOMEBODY.

weaker than tomorrow,stronger than yesterday.
Derek.

SQUAT or DIE!
08-04-08, 8:25 pm
word....

need2getBIG
08-05-08, 4:41 pm
Well brotha's i got a job,ill be working at a SpringCreek Barbeque restraunt,i have to cut my hair though,im going to be a busboy making 6.55 an hour,which is more than what i was making at michaels a dollar less then i was making at the carwash.oh well now i dont have to have my mom buy shit for me,i hate going to other people for money.

SQUAT or DIE!
08-05-08, 4:42 pm
Well brotha's i got a job,ill be working at a SpringCreek Barbeque restraunt,i have to cut my hair though,im going to be a busboy making 6.55 an hour,which is more than what i was making at michaels a dollar less then i was making at the carwash.oh well now i dont have to have my mom buy shit for me,i hate going to other people for money.

ya long haired hippie!!!! lol im glad ya got a job bud

need2getBIG
08-05-08, 7:31 pm
ya long haired hippie!!!! lol im glad ya got a job bud

lol well not anymore,now i got the surfer guy hair haha so my gym membership is taken care of,i could go up there right now if i want to,i think i just might lol so expect some workouts posted soon,thanks bro im glad to,i was feeling like a hobo ha

SQUAT or DIE!
08-05-08, 7:40 pm
lol well not anymore,now i got the surfer guy hair haha so my gym membership is taken care of,i could go up there right now if i want to,i think i just might lol so expect some workouts posted soon,thanks bro im glad to,i was feeling like a hobo ha

lol whats wrong with bein a hobo?? i rather enjoy being a bum... a lack of money is the only down side... surfer/ hippie its all the same... now go lift some heavy shit!!

need2getBIG
08-05-08, 9:19 pm
lol whats wrong with bein a hobo?? i rather enjoy being a bum... a lack of money is the only down side... surfer/ hippie its all the same... now go lift some heavy shit!!

lol i shall!

SQUAT or DIE!
08-05-08, 9:24 pm
lol i shall!

thankg god.

i havent lifted in almost 4 days.... its tragic really, i cant imagine what its like 4 u..

need2getBIG
08-05-08, 9:26 pm
well first day at an actual gym,was nervouse at first then was like "damn im at home" lol there were some huge guys there,atleast 240,no powerlifters tho so far =( just bbers well heres speed bench,did incline because of course the flats were all taken,and theres only one freeweight power rack,so on squat day ima have to get that thing

incline 9x3
115x4sets
125x5sets

tri pushdowns 4x8-10

lat movement db rows 4-5x10
70 went good and slow,i missed db rows i love em

upperback.rear delt 3x10-15
db cleans
15'sx15
20'sx10
30'sx10 these were a lil tough

nice smooth day,no one talked to me except the lady at the front i had to tell her what was going on with my member card,and a guy asked to use some 45's,but besides that i got in got my shit done and was out,ill walk or get a ride back up there thursday,ME sq and dl,hopefully i can get ahold of that power rack,and a bench,not sure if they have any pilo boxes,anyways im talking to much,just excited i can get in a gym and have use of whatever i need too.

SQUAT or DIE!
08-05-08, 9:35 pm
good stuff man...

need2getBIG
08-05-08, 10:30 pm
good stuff man...

its not my best,but if i keep going ill reach that 600 bench someday.

SQUAT or DIE!
08-05-08, 10:33 pm
its not my best,but if i keep going ill reach that 600 bench someday.

mmm 600 nice number..

Maharg
08-05-08, 10:36 pm
Nice shit bro.

This at the 24? I am sure Metro will have some more flat benchs.

AK3
08-05-08, 11:23 pm
good shit keep the hard work going.

600 bench..ahhh many of us can only dream

need2getBIG
08-05-08, 11:27 pm
mmm 600 nice number..

yeah thats my ultimate bench goal,dl is 700-800,and squat is 900.when is your meet going to be and where??

Nice shit bro.
This at the 24? I am sure Metro will have some more flat benchs.

thanks bro,hopefully more power racks too,24 only has one.

good shit keep the hard work going.

600 bench..ahhh many of us can only dream

thanks bro,its alright to dream in my book

SQUAT or DIE!
08-05-08, 11:28 pm
aug 16 at dallas conv center..

Maharg
08-05-08, 11:38 pm
thanks bro,hopefully more power racks too,24 only has one.

I was reading branch warrens leg day and it talks about all the different power racks squat racks and squat stands it has. you should be ok.

need2getBIG
08-05-08, 11:39 pm
aug 16 at dallas conv center..

the day before abc at metroflex? are you going to still go?

need2getBIG
08-05-08, 11:40 pm
I was reading branch warrens leg day and it talks about all the different power racks squat racks and squat stands it has. you should be ok.

i think he just had his own event there last weekend

SQUAT or DIE!
08-05-08, 11:40 pm
the day before abc at metroflex? are you going to still go?

hell yeah.. ill be there bustin ass...

need2getBIG
08-05-08, 11:42 pm
hell yeah.. ill be there bustin ass...

sweeet,im hoping i can make it,if im at work then ill give you a call and maybe we can hang out after work or somethin,is that cool bro? or will you be leaving back home

SQUAT or DIE!
08-05-08, 11:43 pm
sweeet,im hoping i can make it,if im at work then ill give you a call and maybe we can hang out after work or somethin,is that cool bro? or will you be leaving back home

yeah i maybe able to stick around for a while....

need2getBIG
08-05-08, 11:44 pm
yeah i maybe able to stick around for a while....

thats cool,well whatever fits your schedule bro,i dont want to get in the way of your plans,well im out bro ill ttyl

SQUAT or DIE!
08-05-08, 11:47 pm
thats cool,well whatever fits your schedule bro,i dont want to get in the way of your plans,well im out bro ill ttyl

well i start school that week... but not til wednesday or thursday... but well see what goes down...

need2getBIG
08-06-08, 12:56 pm
well i start school that week... but not til wednesday or thursday... but well see what goes down...

sounds good bro,haha you have to go back to school!

SQUAT or DIE!
08-07-08, 12:18 am
sounds good bro,haha you have to go back to school!

lol at least its easier than a full time job....

Moe Hawk
08-07-08, 3:45 am
People use this word everyday,more than they realize,but do they all really understand the word.I have things i want.sure.but when i think of the iron,the want i have is more of a desire.when i say i want to be bigger,when i say i want to be stronger.I mean i desire to get bigger i desire to get stronger,i think of my brothers and what they would do in my situation,and i feel like ive got people who have my back.i promise you all that this desire i have to grow in strength,and size,will not stop.everyone has that feeling deep inside that makes them want to be somebody.and this is what makes me feel that way.when i here or see the word POWERLIFTING.I WANT TO BE SOMEBODY.

weaker than tomorrow,stronger than yesterday.
Derek.

Yes! This is a very well-spoken anecdote. I feel the same way about powerlifting. I want, and I really mean want to put up some huge numbers BUT not just for the numbers themselves but to beat my own demons that want to constrain me and hold me down in the humbles of mediocrity. I have this desire to keep lifting knowing that it'll one day open up doors to great opportunities and achievements in the future and to show once and for all that I can set a goal and I can attain it; I can't dream it because dreams don't come true as they must become goals before they begin to transpire. However, I can envision me in the near future achieving my goals which were once dreams by fighting through the workouts and reminding myself that I must do it, I must get under the weight. Failure is not an option. If I envisioned myself failing I'd just give up. Why bother lifting 300 pounds? If I'm going to fail I might as well save myself the pain and the time I put into the gym every week. But I'm not going to fail, I'm going to succeed.

"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right". henry Ford. This quote speaks for any serious person wanting success, including powerlifting. In powerlifting the strongest bodyparts you can have are the mind and the heart. If you think you can lift that weight or if you think you can one day squat 500 pounds then you will.

Good luck with your training bro.

need2getBIG
08-07-08, 1:05 pm
word.

need2getBIG
08-07-08, 1:05 pm
lol at least its easier than a full time job....

shut up. lol

SQUAT or DIE!
08-07-08, 1:46 pm
shut up. lol

:)

need2getBIG
08-07-08, 3:49 pm
today sucked.the power rack couldnt go below knees,until i thought to use the j hooks derr! and i was to spent to get a good pr

below knee rack pulls,did above knee before i raelized to use j hook.

225x7
275x3
315x1 pathetic,back was so spent because of the stupid above knee mishap.next its going down,i want 24 to fucking rack up when i let all that weight down!

back raises 3x10
1 set bw
2nd 25ibs
3rd 35ibs didnt want to over do the back

leg curls 3x10

95 pr
110 pr

weighted sit ups 4x10

bb calf raises 4x15-20
225x3set
235x1 set

like i said before,today was pathetic,i cant believe that i didnt think of using the j hook before i fried my back,but it wasnt hitched so i guess thats alright. next week im going to try again with the j hooks first,get some heavy shit goin!

T o m m Y
08-07-08, 3:53 pm
all good bro,ull get it next time man no worries!

SQUAT or DIE!
08-07-08, 3:53 pm
lol, my gym you cant go below the knee from the rack and we dont have J hooks, just the pegs... get it next time man.

need2getBIG
08-07-08, 3:59 pm
all good bro,ull get it next time man no worries!

thanks bro,i appreciate the support

lol, my gym you cant go below the knee from the rack and we dont have J hooks, just the pegs... get it next time man.

well i guess i dont have it too bad,thanks bro,so hows that contest prep going???

SQUAT or DIE!
08-07-08, 4:10 pm
well i guess i dont have it too bad,thanks bro,so hows that contest prep going???

ok i suppose... knee is actin up cause of all the cardio, im icing daily even if i dont train or do cardio... diet is almost NOOO carbs, except for yesterday, carbed up with a burrito and some rice... i think im gonna only train once or twice a week.. cardio a few times, cut some calories cause im not training as often... gotta find out how to drop all this water and then ill make weight.. it sucks!!!!!

need2getBIG
08-07-08, 5:09 pm
ok i suppose... knee is actin up cause of all the cardio, im icing daily even if i dont train or do cardio... diet is almost NOOO carbs, except for yesterday, carbed up with a burrito and some rice... i think im gonna only train once or twice a week.. cardio a few times, cut some calories cause im not training as often... gotta find out how to drop all this water and then ill make weight.. it sucks!!!!!

i honestly dont know what i would without carbs,i have low energy as it is lol the training twice a week sounds good,itll help you keep the strength up to

SQUAT or DIE!
08-07-08, 5:36 pm
i honestly dont know what i would without carbs,i have low energy as it is lol the training twice a week sounds good,itll help you keep the strength up to

strength up, rest WAAAY up.... actually right now isnt so bad, since im a lowcarb high protein medium fat diet i have lots of energy... pretty much just making it up as i go... gonna cut almost all carbs besides the ones i can snag on the keto diet after this weekend, hoepfully itll help me drop some weight...

need2getBIG
08-07-08, 7:04 pm
strength up, rest WAAAY up.... actually right now isnt so bad, since im a lowcarb high protein medium fat diet i have lots of energy... pretty much just making it up as i go... gonna cut almost all carbs besides the ones i can snag on the keto diet after this weekend, hoepfully itll help me drop some weight...

keto worked pretty well last time

SQUAT or DIE!
08-07-08, 7:21 pm
keto worked pretty well last time

yeah then i got lazy and didnt watch what i ate after i got off it :( still pondering if i want to do it again or try another approach..

need2getBIG
08-08-08, 2:27 pm
yeah then i got lazy and didnt watch what i ate after i got off it :( still pondering if i want to do it again or try another approach..

you should give keto a good thought bro,i know you were starving on it,but it helped you drop weight quick.

mcbeast
08-08-08, 4:04 pm
315 still heavy brotha.Keep on your grind,next time.

need2getBIG
08-08-08, 4:31 pm
315 still heavy brotha.Keep on your grind,next time.

thanks bro,do you know how long those 88's are going to be in stores?

mcbeast
08-08-08, 4:33 pm
thanks bro,do you know how long those 88's are going to be in stores?

No idea.Im not involved in getting one nor a prize,lol

=/

need2getBIG
08-08-08, 4:35 pm
lol the prizes are inside bro! they got like skullcaps and stuff,i just got some money in so im going to take your advice and get a multi v and whey instead of gainer

mcbeast
08-08-08, 4:37 pm
lol the prizes are inside bro! they got like skullcaps and stuff,i just got some money in so im going to take your advice and get a multi v and whey instead of gainer

Sams farm/Costco

they got good Multi's there & you can pick up protein for cheap

need2getBIG
08-08-08, 4:39 pm
Sams farm/Costco

they got good Multi's there & you can pick up protein for cheap

im thinking of going to walmart,but i have 150 to spend on supps

mcbeast
08-08-08, 4:50 pm
im thinking of going to walmart,but i have 150 to spend on supps

Brotha i just picked up some weightgainer from target.Tastes great and 11 servings for 12.Get some creatine too.Multi is a must.150 you can budget well bro

need2getBIG
08-08-08, 4:54 pm
Brotha i just picked up some weightgainer from target.Tastes great and 11 servings for 12.Get some creatine too.Multi is a must.150 you can budget well bro

i have storm for creatine and thats going to last awhile,im going to get a multi and gainer then,because the stuff you sent me if almost out,thanks for sending that tho,it taste freakin good dude,so gainer,and a multi since i have creatine

mcbeast
08-08-08, 4:55 pm
i have storm for creatine and thats going to last awhile,im going to get a multi and gainer then,because the stuff you sent me if almost out,thanks for sending that tho,it taste freakin good dude,so gainer,and a multi since i have creatine

Right on.You can do alot with 150..

need2getBIG
08-08-08, 4:56 pm
oh and the bodyfortress thing,they have those at walmart lol i went there two days ago and saw it,thanks for the link

mcbeast
08-08-08, 4:57 pm
oh and the bodyfortress thing,they have those at walmart lol i went there two days ago and saw it,thanks for the link

Yeah,theyre at target and walmart.

need2getBIG
08-08-08, 5:04 pm
is that what you got? lol

mcbeast
08-08-08, 5:11 pm
is that what you got? lol

Yeah,haha.Needed a meal replacement

need2getBIG
08-08-08, 5:13 pm
Yeah,haha.Needed a meal replacement

lol yeah ill get my checked cashed and go and buy some supps,probably tomorrow though,i have to go to a wedding to night,Katies brothers friend is getting married lol

mcbeast
08-08-08, 5:18 pm
lol yeah ill get my checked cashed and go and buy some supps,probably tomorrow though,i have to go to a wedding to night,Katies brothers friend is getting married lol

awesome,ttyl

need2getBIG
08-10-08, 3:26 pm
couldnt get to use the computer yesterday,so here was yesterdays workout
me bench

flat bench,pl bench form worked up to 1 rep max
135x6
155x2
145x3
135x4
160x1,the numbers are a little jumbled around, was trying to get use to the form,but the 160 was good form went straight down pause and straight up

skull crushers 5x8-10

tri pushdowns 3x15-20

db rows 5x10
70x4x10
75x1x10
face pulls(everyone was starring in wonder trying to figure out what these were lol)
20x10
30x10
30x10

hammer curls 3x10

good pump and good work out,tomorrow is speed sq and dl,i saw some pilo boxes in another part of the gym so im going to go and grab one and see if i get yelled at lol

mcbeast
08-10-08, 3:39 pm
Well on your way to 185.Keep at it brotha.

mk53220
08-10-08, 3:42 pm
couldnt get to use the computer yesterday,so here was yesterdays workout
me bench

flat bench,pl bench form worked up to 1 rep max
135x6
155x2
145x3
135x4
160x1,the numbers are a little jumbled around, was trying to get use to the form,but the 160 was good form went straight down pause and straight up

skull crushers 5x8-10

tri pushdowns 3x15-20

db rows 5x10
70x4x10
75x1x10
face pulls(everyone was starring in wonder trying to figure out what these were lol)
20x10
30x10
30x10

hammer curls 3x10

good pump and good work out,tomorrow is speed sq and dl,i saw some pilo boxes in another part of the gym so im going to go and grab one and see if i get yelled at lol

Its great on your 1RM that its great form. Its what matters. U could prolly do more weight but if your form is bad it dont matter. Great job man!

TXPWRLFTR
08-10-08, 3:56 pm
Good work bro!

need2getBIG
08-10-08, 5:53 pm
Well on your way to 185.Keep at it brotha.

thanks brotha

Its great on your 1RM that its great form. Its what matters. U could prolly do more weight but if your form is bad it dont matter. Great job man!

they say all powerlifters have a weak lift out of the 3,the bench is mine lol

Good work bro!

i can do better,just need more work.

SQUAT or DIE!
08-10-08, 5:56 pm
what ya weighin these days lil buddy?

need2getBIG
08-10-08, 6:00 pm
what ya weighin these days lil buddy?

well before i could get in the gym again i was about 153 after losing size,now im gaining it back so im guessing around 155 or 160,the weight thing is in Katies moms room so i dont really get to check.

SQUAT or DIE!
08-10-08, 6:03 pm
well before i could get in the gym again i was about 153 after losing size,now im gaining it back so im guessing around 155 or 160,the weight thing is in Katies moms room so i dont really get to check.

good to hear your puttin on some size... wos are lookin good too...

shizz702
08-10-08, 6:05 pm
Good shit bro. Good to see your big on good form, heavy weights don't mean shit if there ain't a full rom. It will only end up in injury and deloading later on down the road, so keep using good form like you do and you'll keep making good honest gains!

need2getBIG
08-10-08, 6:07 pm
good to hear your puttin on some size... wos are lookin good too...

thanks bro,yeah im gettin thicker all around right now,im starting to get the pl prego stomach a bit haha my bench is pathetic but if i keep goin ill get my goal one day

SQUAT or DIE!
08-10-08, 6:12 pm
thanks bro,yeah im gettin thicker all around right now,im starting to get the pl prego stomach a bit haha my bench is pathetic but if i keep goin ill get my goal one day

lol, maybe you should start belly benching.... hey man ive been where you are.. my bench went down like 40% after surgeries and time off... hell its still not to good, i just got a shirt to help :) ... just keep eating as much as possible and move some weight...

right now im in process of getting down to my comp. weight... man its absolutely killing me!!! i envy you soo much.

need2getBIG
08-10-08, 8:17 pm
Good shit bro. Good to see your big on good form, heavy weights don't mean shit if there ain't a full rom. It will only end up in injury and deloading later on down the road, so keep using good form like you do and you'll keep making good honest gains!

thanks brother! yeah i saw this asain kid benching more than me and he didnt go all the way down to the chest he stopped about a inch away.i plan on competing in the future so i figured i might as well start right

lol, maybe you should start belly benching.... hey man ive been where you are.. my bench went down like 40% after surgeries and time off... hell its still not to good, i just got a shirt to help :) ... just keep eating as much as possible and move some weight...

right now im in process of getting down to my comp. weight... man its absolutely killing me!!! i envy you soo much.

well atleast you dont have any trouble getting big,sometimes i wish i had a slower metabolism,but your bench will get where you want it bro,just keep bangin them weights away!!

SQUAT or DIE!
08-10-08, 8:22 pm
thanks brother! yeah i saw this asain kid benching more than me and he didnt go all the way down to the chest he stopped about a inch away.i plan on competing in the future so i figured i might as well start right

well atleast you dont have any trouble getting big,sometimes i wish i had a slower metabolism,but your bench will get where you want it bro,just keep bangin them weights away!!

LOL yeah i had lots of the wrong kind of help!... we each have our strengths and weaknesses man, just gotta work with what we got... and youll get there someday bud..

need2getBIG
08-10-08, 8:27 pm
LOL yeah i had lots of the wrong kind of help!... we each have our strengths and weaknesses man, just gotta work with what we got... and youll get there someday bud..

thanks bro,tomorrow im going to grab a pilo box from the personal trainers area lol i need it for my pilo box

need2getBIG
08-10-08, 8:27 pm
i meant i need it for my box squats lol

SQUAT or DIE!
08-10-08, 8:29 pm
i meant i need it for my box squats lol

sure... your gonna go do some step aerobics or some pansy shit arent you!!!!

haha! knock out some sick box squats tomorrow man..

need2getBIG
08-10-08, 9:28 pm
sure... your gonna go do some step aerobics or some pansy shit arent you!!!!

haha! knock out some sick box squats tomorrow man..

lol dude i didnt even know they did that,i guess youre the panzy since you told me lol i shall try

SQUAT or DIE!
08-10-08, 9:33 pm
lol dude i didnt even know they did that,i guess youre the panzy since you told me lol i shall try

lol, i just like to watch the pretty ladies do it at my old gym..MMMM...... like i have the physical capacity to do that anyway!

need2getBIG
08-14-08, 2:35 pm
alright brothers sorry i havent been on for awhile,Katies brother freakin gets on here all damn day and then the battery dies like its doing right now,update,im going back to houston on saturday,have to deal with school because they wont let me have a extern up here i really dont want to go back,i know the gym down there will be packed at all times.

mondays workout
box squats right below paralell speed
8x2

165 for the rest of the sets,talked to a bodybuilder who was reppin 405,not bad

speed pulls 5x1

back raises 4x10
45ibs

shrugs 4x10-20 db
55x20
55x20
65x10
65x10

side bends 3x10

wensday

speed bench

had to do incline because all the flats were taken
incline 9x3
115x4sets
125x3sets
120x2sets

tri pushdowns 4x8-10
50 for all sets

db rows 4-5x10

face pulls 3x10
30for all 3

tomorrow is me sq/dl,dont want to leave mansfield,i like it here,i get to see Katie everyday and things are going good,the gym is a 10 minute bike ride away,the gym in houston is a 20 minute car ride,fuck!!

need2getBIG
08-14-08, 2:36 pm
finally saw a powerlifter at the gym on wednesday,dude was front squatting 365 and pullin 405 like nothing,it was inspirational.

mcbeast
08-14-08, 4:56 pm
Great work brotha!

TXPWRLFTR
08-14-08, 5:47 pm
Great work bro!

SQUAT or DIE!
08-15-08, 1:16 am
YO, im gonna be heading your way tomorrow, be there round noon-1.. work tomorrow???

need2getBIG
08-16-08, 6:35 pm
well heres my last workout in manfield for now,i am saddend that i am here in houston,i miss Katie and her family,it was awesome.

me sq/dl
rack pulls below knees
225 w/u
255x5
275x1
315x1
335x1 perfect form straight up,no hitch

sldl 3x10
bent leg pull throughs 3x10
ab pulldowns 4x10
bb calf raises4x15-20
225x4x15

going to train at the 24 here in houston tomorrow after church,fuck i hate houston.

mcbeast
08-16-08, 6:37 pm
Workouts look great broth.Hope all is well,sorry to hear about your girl.Hey man i havent seen my fiancee in 2 months! Youll be fine man.

need2getBIG
08-16-08, 6:40 pm
Workouts look great broth.Hope all is well,sorry to hear about your girl.Hey man i havent seen my fiancee in 2 months! Youll be fine man.

thanks bro,good talkin to ya on the phone,was that your mom talking about the wet dog??? haha

mcbeast
08-16-08, 7:14 pm
thanks bro,good talkin to ya on the phone,was that your mom talking about the wet dog??? haha

I havent seen mother in years,nor do i care.Lol,im housed with my Aunt.That was my cousin sayin that

SQUAT or DIE!
08-16-08, 9:11 pm
good wo man... tell katie she better behave when im on the phone with you OR ELSE!!!

need2getBIG
08-16-08, 10:08 pm
I havent seen mother in years,nor do i care.Lol,im housed with my Aunt.That was my cousin sayin that

lol i just thought it was funny

good wo man... tell katie she better behave when im on the phone with you OR ELSE!!!

lol well now shes 270 miles away,damn.

mcbeast
08-16-08, 10:28 pm
lol i just thought it was funny

Wait,your that far? Damn brotha..
Well,Fiancee is 1100...so..

Man,get to some running.Pushups/Pullups and other BW work just might help you.

& EAT MORE SKINNY

SQUAT or DIE!
08-16-08, 10:31 pm

give me her address and ill tell her in person!!

SQUAT or DIE!
08-16-08, 10:31 pm
& EAT MORE SKINNY

x10...

need2getBIG
08-17-08, 4:00 pm
give me her address and ill tell her in person!!

not gonna happen lol

x10...

im starting to eat more now im in houston,my parents can afford alot of food,Katie and them were a lil tight on food so i didnt eat as much,and i did some pull ups today ej!!

need2getBIG
08-17-08, 4:05 pm
me benchm at houston 24,its hot as hell down here!

over head press
95x3
65x10
75x8
85x5
95x3
105x1 pr

skull crushers 5x8-10
tri pushdowns 3x15-20
pull ups 5x10
db cleans 3x10
hammer curls 3x10

a football player asked me if i powerlifted,i had my inzer shirt on so it gave it away lol he asked what fed and weight class,i dont prefer training with a partner,but this kid was 2nd at regions last year,so maybe lol im not real happy with being in houston again,me and Katie are miserable being apart,but i know when i get out of school ill be making 15-20 dollars an hour,and i need that

mcbeast
08-17-08, 4:25 pm
Yeah brother you got to look at the big picture.I share your pain of seperation from your girl.Great numbers today.

For the overseas thing.I should be getting that damn release on tuesday.So if that goes right im enlisting wed for Army,my recruiter and i have everything set up.He said he can get me out to basic within 10 days.During that period im going to pull some strings and go see my girl.We will get our marriage license while im there.Ill ship off,go through basic and ait and then get deployed to a base.Im really hoping it is stateside,and somewhere cold.If its overseas so be it,but somewhere where my then wife can live with me.Basically anywhere except Iraq,Afghanistan,Korea.Im doing my time and getting the hell out,moving somewhere cold and becoming a state trooper.Once i get my job when i enlist i will let you know.My color perception doesnt allow me to see combat,but i kind of wanted a waiver so i could do something that would give me more credibility to be a State trooper.Tho i plan on getting my bachelors in criminal justice,and with good grades and a physically tested background and military experience in general i should get in no problem

need2getBIG
08-17-08, 6:58 pm
Yeah brother you got to look at the big picture.I share your pain of seperation from your girl.Great numbers today.

For the overseas thing.I should be getting that damn release on tuesday.So if that goes right im enlisting wed for Army,my recruiter and i have everything set up.He said he can get me out to basic within 10 days.During that period im going to pull some strings and go see my girl.We will get our marriage license while im there.Ill ship off,go through basic and ait and then get deployed to a base.Im really hoping it is stateside,and somewhere cold.If its overseas so be it,but somewhere where my then wife can live with me.Basically anywhere except Iraq,Afghanistan,Korea.Im doing my time and getting the hell out,moving somewhere cold and becoming a state trooper.Once i get my job when i enlist i will let you know.My color perception doesnt allow me to see combat,but i kind of wanted a waiver so i could do something that would give me more credibility to be a State trooper.Tho i plan on getting my bachelors in criminal justice,and with good grades and a physically tested background and military experience in general i should get in no problem

sounds good brother,once i get out of school and graduate ill get my state liscense and then move up to mansfield and marry my baby.keep in touch while youre gone bro.

mcbeast
08-17-08, 7:16 pm
sounds good brother,once i get out of school and graduate ill get my state liscense and then move up to mansfield and marry my baby.keep in touch while youre gone bro.

No doubt once im on base i wil be on quite often.Dont frett young one,im not leaving yet.lol

need2getBIG
08-17-08, 7:49 pm
No doubt once im on base i wil be on quite often.Dont frett young one,im not leaving yet.lol

lol

mcbeast
08-17-08, 7:50 pm
Word up brotha.So is katie ready to marry you? she as serious as you?

need2getBIG
08-17-08, 10:03 pm
Word up brotha.So is katie ready to marry you? she as serious as you?

yeah i think me showing her i could sacrafice a few things and show her im seriouse got it through her mind.

SQUAT or DIE!
08-18-08, 1:23 am
yeah i think me showing her i could sacrafice a few things and show her im seriouse got it through her mind.

well that and she can beat you up! lol

thats good news bro..

SQUAT or DIE!
08-18-08, 1:25 am
not gonna happen lol

im starting to eat more now im in houston,my parents can afford alot of food,Katie and them were a lil tight on food so i didnt eat as much,and i did some pull ups today ej!!

LOL you dont trust me?? :(

eat up man, take advantage of the situation.. if i was gonna be in houston for more than the few hrs i am to sleep id take you to a buffet and show you how you should be eating.

need2getBIG
08-18-08, 10:54 am
LOL you dont trust me?? :(

eat up man, take advantage of the situation.. if i was gonna be in houston for more than the few hrs i am to sleep id take you to a buffet and show you how you should be eating.

lol i need a job man!! i got crap to pay for.

mcbeast
08-18-08, 11:23 am
lol i need a job man!! i got crap to pay for.

amen brother

Ever seen Pursuit Of Happyness?
Amazing movie,makes you want to push even harder in all aspects of life.

need2getBIG
08-18-08, 2:00 pm
amen brother

Ever seen Pursuit Of Happyness?
Amazing movie,makes you want to push even harder in all aspects of life.

that movie is awesome,if it doesnt get you motivated then youre retarded.

need2getBIG
08-18-08, 2:01 pm
well that and she can beat you up! lol

thats good news bro..

lol shut up! yeah it is.

Cellerator65
08-18-08, 2:09 pm

im not gonna tell you how to live your life, or tell you how you should feel... but you are young and have alot of experiences left in life to learn. Just think about everything and make sure its a decision you fully trust and feel, and good luck!

need2getBIG
08-18-08, 2:17 pm
im not gonna tell you how to live your life, or tell you how you should feel... but you are young and have alot of experiences left in life to learn. Just think about everything and make sure its a decision you fully trust and feel, and good luck!

thanks bro,i understand what youre saying but Katie and I are closer then before.

need2getBIG
08-18-08, 5:52 pm
diet for today so far lol
breakfast two egg and cheese toaster sandwiches with a glass of tea
lunch two frenchbread pizzas with gatorade,and right now im currently muchin on half a box of nutter butters while watching wedding singer lol

need2getBIG
08-19-08, 8:10 pm
dynamic effort sq/dl

boxsquats 8x2
speed pulls 5x1
backraises 3x10
45lbs.
db shurgs 4x10-20
65x4x20
side bends 3x10

speed bench on thursday

i miss my woman!! lol

SQUAT or DIE!
08-19-08, 8:12 pm
dynamic effort sq/dl

boxsquats 8x2
speed pulls 5x1
backraises 3x10
45lbs.
db shurgs 4x10-20
65x4x20
side bends 3x10

speed bench on thursday

i miss my woman!! lol

good day man...

why u miss her she beats you!!

mcbeast
08-19-08, 8:16 pm
wheres that damn 225! Keep it up..i miss mine too

T o m m Y
08-19-08, 8:22 pm
Goood Work Dude!!

Awsome Speed Pulls!!

btw,do 10x2 on speed box sq's

need2getBIG
08-19-08, 8:43 pm
good day man...

why u miss her she beats you!!

im not use to sleepin alone lol

wheres that damn 225! Keep it up..i miss mine too

ill get it brother dont you worry,i feel ya.

Goood Work Dude!!

Awsome Speed Pulls!!

btw,do 10x2 on speed box sq's

thanks bro!!

need2getBIG
08-21-08, 4:22 pm
speed bench

flat bench 9x3

skull crushers 4x10
on these i like to touch my forehead then back up

pull ups 4x10

upright rows,never done these before 3x15-20

good smooth workout,saturday will be max effort sq/dl going to go for a one rep max on box squats

need2getBIG
08-21-08, 4:23 pm
oops!! upright rows were done 10-15 sorry brothas

mcbeast
08-21-08, 4:23 pm
good stuff kid

need2getBIG
08-21-08, 4:26 pm
thanks bro!

SQUAT or DIE!
08-21-08, 4:31 pm
nice wo lil buddy

need2getBIG
08-21-08, 4:32 pm
thanks bro

need2getBIG
08-21-08, 5:31 pm
i just weighed myself and i took off for cloths and food etc. about 4 pounds i guess,i am 161!i finally passed 160

T o m m Y
08-21-08, 5:38 pm
awsome!!

keep on trucking man!!

need2getBIG
08-21-08, 5:39 pm
im stoked man! lol ive been tryin to get passed 160 forever ha

SQUAT or DIE!
08-21-08, 5:39 pm
i just weighed myself and i took off for cloths and food etc. about 4 pounds i guess,i am 161!i finally passed 160

THANK GOD!!! finally puttin on some weight

need2getBIG
08-21-08, 5:41 pm
lmao

mk53220
08-21-08, 7:51 pm
speed bench

flat bench 9x3

skull crushers 4x10
on these i like to touch my forehead then back up

pull ups 4x10

upright rows,never done these before 3x15-20

good smooth workout,saturday will be max effort sq/dl going to go for a one rep max on box squats

Looks like Need2GetBig is getting BIG Nice deep skull crushers

need2getBIG
08-21-08, 8:08 pm
thanks bro,im tryin to get big lol

T o m m Y
08-21-08, 8:36 pm
everything is looking awsome bro good job..

need2getBIG
08-22-08, 2:36 pm
everything is looking awsome bro good job..

thanks bro

need2getBIG
08-22-08, 2:53 pm
my parents are retarded,Katies stepdad works on cars and they just put brand new parts on a 94 grand am and they only want 1000 for it,i am pretty damn sure those part cost more than 1000 themselves,and all my parents care about is its a pontiac,so theyre like no you cant get it,wtf? im sitting at the house with no car,and i can get a car with brand new parts on it for 1000,hell yeah! but no all they care about is its a pontiac,so ive come to the conclusion my parents are retarded.lol

mcbeast
08-22-08, 2:57 pm
my parents are retarded,Katies stepdad works on cars and they just put brand new parts on a 94 grand am and they only want 1000 for it,i am pretty damn sure those part cost more than 1000 themselves,and all my parents care about is its a pontiac,so theyre like no you cant get it,wtf? im sitting at the house with no car,and i can get a car with brand new parts on it for 1000,hell yeah! but no all they care about is its a pontiac,so ive come to the conclusion my parents are retarded.lol
Pontiacs arent horrible & it depends what parts he replaced,how many miles?

need2getBIG
08-22-08, 3:34 pm
im not sure,but he replaced the computer and all

need2getBIG
08-23-08, 12:06 pm
today is max effort sq/dl im going to go for my one rep max on box squats im hoping for 235 or 245

mk53220
08-23-08, 12:12 pm
Good louck you should get it!

SQUAT or DIE!
08-23-08, 12:21 pm
today is max effort sq/dl im going to go for my one rep max on box squats im hoping for 235 or 245

dude dont you squat like 300 on a full sqaut?? cause if you squat at least close to that 245 shouldnt be anything... now go DO WORK! while i rest up for my 1st WSB experience this week...

need2getBIG
08-23-08, 12:59 pm
Good louck you should get it!

thanks bro!

dude dont you squat like 300 on a full sqaut?? cause if you squat at least close to that 245 shouldnt be anything... now go DO WORK! while i rest up for my 1st WSB experience this week...

im not sure where my strength is after not being able to train for awhile when i was at Katies but if i get 245 easily then ill go for more,dude its the best,seriousely you should love it

SQUAT or DIE!
08-23-08, 1:01 pm
thanks bro!

im not sure where my strength is after not being able to train for awhile when i was at Katies but if i get 245 easily then ill go for more,dude its the best,seriousely you should love it

lol, yeah i hope so.. gonna just do upper this week casue my back.. next week ill add lower in..

dont worry about the strength.. wouldnt think you lost very much..

need2getBIG
08-23-08, 3:59 pm
today sucked really bummed out didnt even get 225

box squats
135x6
155x5
185x2
205x1
225x0
225x0
215x0

gm 3x10

leg curls 3x10

weighted decline sit ups 4x10

bb calf raises 4x15-20
225 wide stance

really angry at myself,woke up today felt tired had the jitters to early before the gym and i guess i was pyched out before i got there.bad day,but next time ill get it.on top of that i have to do yard work,yay lol

mcbeast
08-23-08, 4:04 pm
Take a day or two off..I admire your persistance.

SQUAT or DIE!
08-23-08, 4:27 pm
YOU LIL PUNK!!!! dont psych your self out again or ELSE.........

liek eddie said take a few days off and get back to it..

i to admire the persistance, i almost didnt go lift cause i felt lazy, but i went.. lol did some curls cause well thats all i had in me..

need2getBIG
08-23-08, 5:05 pm
YOU LIL PUNK!!!! dont psych your self out again or ELSE.........

liek eddie said take a few days off and get back to it..

i to admire the persistance, i almost didnt go lift cause i felt lazy, but i went.. lol did some curls cause well thats all i had in me..

Take a day or two off..I admire your persistance.

thanks brothas,im going to take tomorrow off like planned and do me bench on monday,i dont know why but i just hate not trying,i swear if i was sick i would still go in there and go for it.

need2getBIG
08-25-08, 8:50 pm
me bench
incline
barx10
95x10
115x6
125x3
135x2
145x1pr
150x1pr

over head tri ext. 5x8-10
tri pushdowns 3x15-20

db rows 5x10
80 pr
upright rows 3x10

hammer curls 3x10

gym was pretty busy today didnt go till around 6,but got stuff done,very happy with the incline bench,speed sq/dl on wendesday

SQUAT or DIE!
08-25-08, 8:57 pm
good stuff man...

need2getBIG
08-25-08, 8:58 pm
thanks squat! hows everything in kingsville?

SQUAT or DIE!
08-25-08, 9:37 pm
thanks squat! hows everything in kingsville?

eh not to interesting... just loong as days of school.. mixed with me talking to my self, then asking myself why im talking to my self.. i think im going crazy......

T o m m Y
08-25-08, 9:44 pm
Congrats on the prsssss brothaaa!

need2getBIG
08-25-08, 10:31 pm
eh not to interesting... just loong as days of school.. mixed with me talking to my self, then asking myself why im talking to my self.. i think im going crazy......

i talk to myself to,its okay

Congrats on the prsssss brothaaa!

thanks brotha!

SQUAT or DIE!
08-25-08, 10:38 pm
i talk to myself to,its okay

lol, maybe its all the popped blood vessels in our heads or something, crazy PLrs.. but yeah i talk to myself all the time, then i get mad at myself for talking to myself, so i yell at myself... its a cycle and its ridiculous...

need2getBIG
08-25-08, 10:42 pm
lol, maybe its all the popped blood vessels in our heads or something, crazy PLrs.. but yeah i talk to myself all the time, then i get mad at myself for talking to myself, so i yell at myself... its a cycle and its ridiculous...

lol that might be it,i talk to myself when im taking a crap. haha

SQUAT or DIE!
08-25-08, 10:44 pm
lol that might be it,i talk to myself when im taking a crap. haha

LOL me too!! but then again i have conversations with myself...

need2getBIG
08-25-08, 10:46 pm
haha i dont have conversations of myself,i just say things to myself

SQUAT or DIE!
08-25-08, 10:59 pm
haha i dont have conversations of myself,i just say things to myself

lol well maybe when you pop a few mor vessels youll have convos.... it didnt start til recently, maybe its all those 500+s.. or maybe im just really bored who knows.. but i never do it in public.....

TXPWRLFTR
08-25-08, 11:43 pm
I talk to myself...lol

Good workout bro!

SQUAT or DIE!
08-25-08, 11:49 pm
I talk to myself...lol

Good workout bro!

its gotta be a PL thing...

need2getBIG
08-26-08, 11:31 am
lol well maybe when you pop a few mor vessels youll have convos.... it didnt start til recently, maybe its all those 500+s.. or maybe im just really bored who knows.. but i never do it in public.....

lol yeah i dont do it in public either,i guess it is a pl thing hah

mcbeast
08-26-08, 12:13 pm
I have full blown conversations with myself all the time..

Good workout kid,good job with the Pr's

need2getBIG
08-26-08, 2:47 pm
lol thanks bro,well im glad im not the onlyone whos crazy

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 3:32 pm
speed day was good,forgot to do speed pulls luckily i was still at the gym so i did em last,got really pumped for some reason i was getting psyched up.

box squats 10x2

165x4x2
185x4x2
205x2x2 pr

found out 24 here has a gluteham raise machine,yayyy

ghr 4x10
25lbs
50lbs
75lbs
100lbs
wasnt sure where to start

shrugs 4x10-20
65x2x20
752x210

side bends 3x10
65lbs

speed pulls 5x1

been in bad mood lately,alot of shit goin on so at the gym i pretty much hated everyone during pulls,and i while i was doing shrugs someone had a 40 and 45 in the 70's area and this guy needed to use a 70,and i had the 75's i was using in front where he was getting his db,so he sets the 40 and 45 with my 75's when he saw i was using them,bastard! anyways thats what got me started hating people in the gym lol

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 4:29 pm
dude awsome speed sq brotha and your speed pullls wow goood shit here man!!!

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 4:31 pm
dude awsome speed sq brotha and your speed pullls wow goood shit here man!!!

thanks brotha

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 5:15 pm
good wo man..

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 7:48 pm
thanks bro,im starting to get my friend brandon into powerlifting finally

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 7:53 pm
hows the eating been going bro??

gaining some wt?

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 8:06 pm

gaining some wt?

he better be... he knows bad things are in store if he aint.....

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:11 pm

gaining some wt?

he better be... he knows bad things are in store if he aint.....

lol im still at 160 but ive been trying

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 8:11 pm
lol yeah man!!

ugh,i just had to up my food intake ughhh..fn hard eating over 4k cals a day...no shakes all whole fooods..

mk53220
08-27-08, 8:13 pm
Nice speed pulls!

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:16 pm
lol yeah man!!

ugh,i just had to up my food intake ughhh..fn hard eating over 4k cals a day...no shakes all whole fooods..

dude i eat whatever whenever it works

Nice speed pulls!

thanks brotha

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 8:18 pm
lol yeah man!!

i struggle to hit my high carb days... i cant imagine eating 4k...

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:22 pm
yeah but hes like me,he cant gain weight for shit lol

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 8:25 pm
yeah but hes like me,he cant gain weight for shit lol

lol sometimes i wish i had that problem.

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 8:26 pm
i struggle to hit my high carb days... i cant imagine eating 4k...

here is yeserdays diet,very very close to 4k

Diet for today just for the hell of it!!

Meal 1
4 large eggs
8 egg whites
1 cup brown rice

Meal 2
8oz chicken in multi-grain wrap
lettuce,onion,cheese,ceaser dressing
1 cup grapes

Meal 3
8oz ground beef
1 cup rice

Meal 4(pre-workout)
4oz tuna
1 banana

Meal 5(PWO)
3 scoops whey
2 bananas
1 nutri-grain bar

Meal 6
10oz chicken
1 cup brown rice

Meal 7
8oz tuna
2oz almonds

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:26 pm
lol well it sucks,because you constantly have to worry about losing weight if you dont eat as soon as your hungry

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 8:28 pm
dont you people believe in cheat meals... good lord if i was hard gainer id live on cheats as much as i could.....

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:29 pm
dude thats all i ever eat is cheat meals lol

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 8:31 pm
dude thats all i ever eat is cheat meals lol

I HATE YOU!!
btw is that katie in your myspace page?

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:33 pm
yeah whats it to ya lol

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 8:33 pm
im having a big cheat right now lol...

dont know if you guys have a Red Robin out where you are but yea i got a Monster double bacon cheese burger with frys lol......AMAZINGGG...

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:34 pm
you think just cause were in texas we dont got red robin!! huh boy?? lol nah we do i havent been there though

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 8:36 pm
you think just cause were in texas we dont got red robin!! huh boy?? lol nah we do i havent been there though

go there!!!

get there Monster Cheeseburger and Tower Onion Rings.....HEAVEN!

need2getBIG
i hate onion rings lol

SQUAT or DIE!
yeah whats it to ya lol

just curious.. shes very pretty..

DUDE I <3 RED ROBIN!!!!!!!!!

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 8:37 pm
i hate onion rings lol

lol endless fries!!!!! OMG

need2getBIG
shes beautiful

SQUAT or DIE!
shes beautiful

yep.

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:38 pm
lol all he says is yep

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 8:38 pm
lol all he says is yep

lol well i know some guys get all pissy when you say their lady is hot or things along that line.. i like the tattoo on her arm..

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 8:39 pm
Yes,red robin is the fn shit,there burgers are out of this world ughhh..

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:39 pm
lol well aslong as you dont touch im good,yeah shes got that one,and a texas outline with a heart in it on her right wrist

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:40 pm
Yes,red robin is the fn shit,there burgers are out of this world ughhh..

lol damn you i want one now

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 8:40 pm
blue ribbon, whiskey river BBQ!! OOO YEAH THATS WHATS UP!!

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 8:41 pm
lol well aslong as you dont touch im good,yeah shes got that one,and a texas outline with a heart in it on her right wrist

lol yes, im gonna drive to dallas and steal her from you... MUHAHAH jk lil buddy

well any girl wth a TX tattoo is good people in my book...

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:41 pm
i want a pizza burger

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 8:43 pm
i want a pizza burger

fuck it i want pizza and a burger w/ a pizza burger!!

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:44 pm
lol no you cant have it!! haha

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 8:45 pm
guess what i found!?!!?

wifey left a oreo mudslide cheesecake with whipped cream in the fridge and did not tel me about it!!!??!?!

wtf is up with that shit!!!

lol!

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:46 pm
dude send that to my house!!

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 8:47 pm
lol....fk no!!

all mine!!

lol!

so fn goood!

need2getBIG
loser!! i stick my tounge at you good sir

T o m m Y
from cheesecake factory,im sure you have them out there...ugh so fn good that place...

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:48 pm
duuuuude i want to go there,i heard they have everything there,all kinds of cheesecake

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 8:48 pm
lol no you cant have it!! haha

fuck you!!! maybe on a high day.

guess what i found!?!!?

wifey left a oreo mudslide cheesecake with whipped cream in the fridge and did not tel me about it!!!??!?!

wtf is up with that shit!!!

lol!

mmm enjoy that man.

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:49 pm
lol dont say fuck you squat its bad langauge

SQUAT or DIE!
duuuuude i want to go there,i heard they have everything there,all kinds of cheesecake

lol i love that place.. good place for a date if you can afford it..

SQUAT or DIE!
lol dont say fuck you squat its bad langauge

FUCK FUCK FUCKITTY FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU... better?

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:50 pm
well im broke so yeah lol

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 8:51 pm
yes,your right if you can AFFORD IT!! and dont mind the wait on a fri sat night ugh like 2 hrs!!

but the foood is fn awsome!!

and yes bro they have ALLL KINDS of cheesecake!

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 8:52 pm
get there MONSTER BURGER if you ever go there big...ughhhhh dude so fn goooood its pretty huge!

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:53 pm
man i want some fud ruckers

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 8:54 pm
dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! yess!!!

been so longgg!!!

my wife gets groosssed out when i eat there hahah!!

she is like how do you eat that 1pd burger with all that shit you put on it lol

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 8:54 pm
man i want some fud ruckers

you seen that GIIIIANNT burger they make? it feeds an entire football team

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 8:55 pm
dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! yess!!!

been so longgg!!!

my wife gets groosssed out when i eat there hahah!!

she is like how do you eat that 1pd burger with all that shit you put on it lol

just tell her "easy thats how"

need2getBIG
dude i have to settle for hotdogs.how lame is that

SQUAT or DIE!

ew... not a fan of hotdogs, but brauts!! OOH YEAH!

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 8:56 pm
you seen that GIIIIANNT burger they make? it feeds an entire football team

YES!!

I love that burger!!!

lol!

need2getBIG
lol god we are fat! except for you squat =)

T o m m Y

pretty lame...ugh!!

eat some burgers lol better for you than that shit lol

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 8:57 pm
lol too late my dad already made em

SQUAT or DIE!
lol god we are fat! except for you squat =)

lol i wish i was fat like you guys ;)

T o m m Y
in that caseeee......EAT UP!!

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 8:58 pm
i feel FAT....UGH!!

LOL

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 8:59 pm
in that caseeee......EAT UP!!

lol i cant, i gotta get skinnier..

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 9:00 pm
lol i am a fat kid at heart,well i was a fat kid when i was younger lol

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 9:00 pm

lol, still am...

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 9:01 pm

lol,not anymore thats for sure!!

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 9:12 pm
lol i know right

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 9:13 pm
Mox you skinny ass bitch lets ROLL!!

T o m m Y
all good bro,just keeep pounding whatever you can get your hands on!!

need2getBIG
thanks bro

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 9:14 pm
i gotta start eating more i think!!!

lol!! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

i wanna make 215-220
by dec but i dont know if that will happen!!

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 9:15 pm
i need to get to atleast 185

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 9:16 pm
lol eat up lil buddy!

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 9:17 pm
mmmmmmmmmmmm peanuts mms!!!!

omfgggg!!

my wife is bad bad girl,is she crazy leavin this 4lb bag of them on the table here!!!

lol!

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 9:20 pm
i prefer skittles

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 9:20 pm
i prefer oreos w/ pb or nutter butters....

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 9:21 pm
yea there goood but not better than mms lol...

reeses peices omfggg 4get about it!!

need2getBIG
oh dude we have nutter butters

T o m m Y
i prefer oreos w/ pb or nutter butters....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oreosssss omfg the best coookie ever lol

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 9:22 pm
you are fat small lol

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 9:24 pm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oreosssss omfg the best coookie ever lol

small knows whats up!!

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 9:24 pm
you are fat small lol

lol,yup!

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 9:26 pm
lol well im on my fourth hotdog haha

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 9:26 pm
lol well im on my fourth hotdog haha

goood!!

eat 4 more!

think.....ANIMAL!

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 9:27 pm
lol the others are burnt

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 9:28 pm
lol the others are burnt

SO?

LOL..

EAT THEM!!

PUSS!!

i eat dry ass chicken cause thats all that was around!!

SQUAT or DIE!
08-27-08, 9:28 pm
you need the food!!!

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 9:29 pm
you need the food!!!

x2!!!!!

need2getBIG
08-27-08, 9:30 pm
im not a puss!