PDA

View Full Version : Australia (Brisbane) Animals

Carpe Diem P.T
03-10-08, 9:20 am
For all the boys in the sunshine state! lets show em how its done!

Universal Rep
03-10-08, 1:19 pm
You in Queensland, C?

Carpe Diem P.T
03-10-08, 4:21 pm
you bet i am - North Brisbane, Bray Park - 4500.

Universal Rep
03-10-08, 4:49 pm
you bet i am - North Brisbane, Bray Park - 4500.

Nice. See what you can do to drum up some interest. I believe Corporate has a distributor in Australia, so if these Australian ABCs take off, you fellas should get plenty of support.

Carpe Diem P.T
03-10-08, 5:07 pm
Nice. See what you can do to drum up some interest. I believe Corporate has a distributor in Australia, so if these Australian ABCs take off, you fellas should get plenty of support.

To say i'm excited about it would be an understatement. i work at a gym so drumming up excitement there will be like shooting fish in a barrel. (very easy). Im sure never2big can rally troops also.

never_2_big
03-10-08, 5:53 pm
Now were talkin', time for us aussie boys to show the world what we can do, South East Queensland right here.

sanga
03-10-08, 5:55 pm
Lovely part of the world, nice people too, I love Brisbane.

never_2_big
03-10-08, 5:56 pm
Lovely part of the world, nice people too, I love Brisbane.

i just pm'ed spides, u reckon he'd be down with this

Carpe Diem P.T
03-10-08, 5:58 pm
When you have a suburb called 'surfers paradise' - you know your in heaven ;)

Theres also Dreamworld, Movieworld, Seaworld, Wet N Wild - Theme Park crazy.

Its hot all the time (usually) so society seems to have just gotten laid back. Life is outdoors. Tons of BBQ's, days outdoors playing with the kids in parks or at the beach.

sanga
03-10-08, 6:04 pm
i just pm'ed spides, u reckon he'd be down with this

Oh did he get in touch with you?

He was looking for supplements over there, he may well be, he will answer eventually, he works, plays in a band (Drummer) and so on.

sanga
03-10-08, 6:06 pm

Its hot all the time (usually) so society seems to have just gotten laid back. Life is outdoors. Tons of BBQ's, days outdoors playing with the kids in parks or at the beach.

Well you think thats good, in the UK we have rain most of the time, gale force winds, traffic jams and teenage stabbings most day, top that, lol

spides
03-10-08, 6:18 pm
Ha sanga how is it going mate, all good I hope......

never_2_big what do I have to do.......I'm in.....

never_2_big
03-10-08, 6:20 pm
Oh did he get in touch with you?

He was looking for supplements over there, he may well be, he will answer eventually, he works, plays in a band (Drummer) and so on.

yeah, we sorted out his supplement issues... seems llike a good guy, hopefully he'll sign on the dotted line and join the crew.

never_2_big
03-10-08, 6:23 pm
Ha sanga how is it going mate, all good I hope......

never_2_big what do I have to do.......I'm in.....

and here is the man himself. whats up bro, good to hear from ya. just keep and eye out on this thread, we'll eventually set a date and location for a meeting, but unitl then if you've got any mates that might wanna jump in from the start, have them sign up here on the forvm and head straight to this thread.

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 9:32 am
and here is the man himself. whats up bro, good to hear from ya. just keep and eye out on this thread, we'll eventually set a date and location for a meeting, but unitl then if you've got any mates that might wanna jump in from the start, have them sign up here on the forvm and head straight to this thread.

Good work fellas. Get some like-minded fellas together, choose a gym and time and let us know. We'll get some support to ya.

never_2_big
03-11-08, 5:32 pm
Good work fellas. Get some like-minded fellas together, choose a gym and time and let us know. We'll get some support to ya.

Thanks for the support U-rep, we;ll definately keep you posted.

Freakshow
03-11-08, 7:30 pm
Wow, the ABC chapters are really becoming world wide. Good shit guys.

Carpe Diem P.T
03-11-08, 8:17 pm
I know the gym i work at would be keen to host some Animals in north brisbane. old school type gym.

G Diesel
03-12-08, 8:30 am
I know the gym i work at would be keen to host some Animals in north brisbane. old school type gym.

Now that would be an ABC worth attending... Way to take the initiative, Carpe Diem. Let's see if we can generate some interest. Peace, G

Carpe Diem P.T
03-12-08, 8:45 am
Alright so I have talked to the powers that be. We are good for an abc event mid - late april. A Thursday night or a weekend would be ideal. - I will drum up numbers at my gym through the notice boards and im sure never2big could do the same. we tell 1, they tell 1 etc. This will happen.

Heres a link to the gym - http://www.spectrum.org.au/recreation.htm

They make it look new and fancy but once you get there you will realise other wise. Its a not for profit place so most of the gear is donated and all funds go towards finding work for disadvantage people.

I have never had to wait for a peice of equipment there mainly because most people in my area go to all the fancy gyms that are in shopping centres where people can look in and see them working out. This gym is actually in the middle of an industrial area.

Plenty of good places around too for a massive post workout feed.

Thanks for the vote of confidence G-Diesel. Wont let ya down.

Carpe Diem P.T
03-12-08, 5:47 pm
hey Universal Rep, Just curious as to how we are all going to wear an animal shirt to the even when we cant buy the shirts off the website?

Carpe Diem P.T
03-12-08, 6:25 pm
just saw in a few other threads where you said you could get a disctributor in that area. cool. I cant even find where to buy a beanie. On the universal logo it says 'Everybody is different, good nutrition is universal'. I cant wait til universal become universal! So much good shit, so hard to buy.

Universal Rep
03-13-08, 10:05 am
hey Universal Rep, Just curious as to how we are all going to wear an animal shirt to the even when we cant buy the shirts off the website?

I'm working with Corporate and their Sales Department. There is an Australian distributor who might be able to pick up the shirts for sale to you fellas...

BennoAus
03-14-08, 5:20 am
nice i was gonna ask that in my thread for newcastle, cant wait to find out whether we can get these shirts ey.

never_2_big
03-14-08, 7:09 am
Now that would be an ABC worth attending... Way to take the initiative, Carpe Diem. Let's see if we can generate some interest. Peace, G

hey G, you're welcome to join us anytime man, hahaha its not that far...

I've been talking to some of the guys that i work with and they are super keen to get invloved in the session, and some of the boys in my gym are also interested to see what we can produce... its just a matter of them signing up here and making themselves heard.

Carpe Diem P.T
03-14-08, 7:23 am
very cool my man. I would like to set a place and a date. good for late april?

never_2_big
03-14-08, 7:26 am

yeah man, i'll be able to work with whatever date, so im cool with whenever.

the thursday night could be pretty hardcore though!!!

Carpe Diem P.T
03-14-08, 7:28 am
yeah man, i'll be able to work with whatever date, so im cool with whenever.

the thursday night could be pretty hardcore though!!!

on the weekend my gym has literally no people. time wouldnt be limited either for post work out pig out.

never_2_big
03-14-08, 7:36 am
on the weekend my gym has literally no people. time wouldnt be limited either for post work out pig out.

ah yes, very true... the most important part is the eating... so say the 19th or the 26th?

Universal Rep
03-14-08, 8:27 am

Congrats on the promotion, C. Nice avy.

Yeah, just pick a place and a date. Remember, you don't need 50 guys. Some of the ones stateside started with only 3 members... Over time, you'll pick up steam.

G Diesel
03-14-08, 8:27 am
hey G, you're welcome to join us anytime man, hahaha its not that far...

I've been talking to some of the guys that i work with and they are super keen to get invloved in the session, and some of the boys in my gym are also interested to see what we can produce... its just a matter of them signing up here and making themselves heard.

Awesome bro and thanks for the invite... Trust me it is tempting. Peace, G

Carpe Diem P.T
03-14-08, 8:44 am
Congrats on the promotion, C. Nice avy.

Yeah, just pick a place and a date. Remember, you don't need 50 guys. Some of the ones stateside started with only 3 members... Over time, you'll pick up steam.

I'm not sure life gets any sweeter than this ;)

Seriously its exciting in that wierd nerdy kind of way. I told my mrs and she just patted my head and kept cooking dinner.

I can rally up a decent team. Just a matter of getting them to part with their cash for the super sweet animal shirts.

Universal Rep
03-14-08, 8:57 am
I'm not sure life gets any sweeter than this ;)

Seriously its exciting in that wierd nerdy kind of way. I told my mrs and she just patted my head and kept cooking dinner.

I can rally up a decent team. Just a matter of getting them to part with their cash for the super sweet animal shirts.

Worst case scenario I'm thinking, Corporate could take care of the shirts and ship direct. In that case, you'd just gotta cover the cost of the shirt, and they will charge the flat $3.00....

never_2_big
03-15-08, 3:35 am
so carpe, are we gonna go for the 26th of April at the Spectrum, that sounds cool...

BennoAus
03-15-08, 5:27 am
congrats on the promo there carpe

Carpe Diem P.T
03-15-08, 8:49 am
I am still yet to earn my wings benno. Its time to walk the walk so to speak.

Will take the 26th april to the powers that be N2B - we also need a date that will correspond to after everyone having purchased animal shirts. I guess that's in reps' hand.

How are your numbers looking?

BennoAus
03-15-08, 7:17 pm
yeah good man, although concentrating it on a RAAF base, numbers arnt gonna be huuggee, but in saying that, the extra 1 or 2 that know about Animal, the better right?

never_2_big
03-16-08, 4:10 am
How are your numbers looking?

Yeah man, a dude at my gym told me he signed up today, but didnt post in the thread yet, and the word is gettin around, so things are lookin pretty good for now.

can't wait to get my hands on one of those shirts, i hope u-rep can work some magic for us.

Carpe Diem P.T
03-17-08, 7:39 am
so i printed out the animal spiel on the abc that is found on the title page of the website. i handed a few out as flyers to some guys at the gym and made sure the website addy was on there.

The guys that were a bit skinny and new were a bit intimidated by it all but im trying to bring them around and show them its not a bodybuilding competition. its a meet and greet and a chance to learn from some bigger fellas who might not usually stop to talk in the gym.

hard to know who to hand these flyers out too though. some blokes just come in, do their stuff, no talking and then go. like most of us i guess. im just handing them out to everyone without any of the assuming or stereotyping.

hopefully it will spark some interest.

Universal Rep
03-17-08, 9:34 am
so i printed out the animal spiel on the abc that is found on the title page of the website. i handed a few out as flyers to some guys at the gym and made sure the website addy was on there.

The guys that were a bit skinny and new were a bit intimidated by it all but im trying to bring them around and show them its not a bodybuilding competition. its a meet and greet and a chance to learn from some bigger fellas who might not usually stop to talk in the gym.

hard to know who to hand these flyers out too though. some blokes just come in, do their stuff, no talking and then go. like most of us i guess. im just handing them out to everyone without any of the assuming or stereotyping.

hopefully it will spark some interest.

Sweet. Nice work, C... Have 'em come here, get a feel for what Animal is about. Join this thread for a headcount, and this chapter will grow...

never_2_big
03-19-08, 1:07 am
have you heard from the powers about april 26 man, sorry to press but i just gotta work my work hours around it... the sooner the better...

Carpe Diem P.T
03-20-08, 12:09 am
April 26 is confirmed. how does 11am work for you. right around lunch time.

never_2_big
03-20-08, 12:51 am
11am, 26th of April at the Spectrum... its all set, youve done good carpe, real good.

Carpe Diem P.T
03-20-08, 9:17 am
all i have done is the ground work my friend. now the numbers need to grow.

I'm trying to advertise it in the gyms newsletter.

Universal Rep
03-20-08, 9:25 am
April 26 is confirmed. how does 11am work for you. right around lunch time.

Date confirmed. Got the time and the gym? How's the headcount looking bro?

Carpe Diem P.T
03-20-08, 9:31 am
Date confirmed. Got the time and the gym? How's the headcount looking bro?

I added this to the list of official abc events:

1st Ever Australian Event - come and be a part of history in the making!

Gym: Spectrum Recreation and Fitness
Date: 26th April
Time: 11am
Area: North Brisbane, Qld, Aus.

Address:
10 Leanne Crescent
Lawnton, Queensland
AUSTRALIA 4501

Head count at present is honestly only at 8. still waiting on n2b's numbers. i expect a minimum of 14.

Carpe Diem P.T
03-22-08, 9:30 am
hey urep, how much are the shirts going to be? i have had a few people ask.

Carpe Diem P.T
03-24-08, 8:49 am

*nudge*

Universal Rep
03-24-08, 8:59 am

It's what I'm trying to figure out, C... Talked to Corporate who is talking to their Australian distributor, but haven't heard back yet...

Carpe Diem P.T
03-24-08, 9:05 am
I will get you the information you need. The hawk is in the nest and the eagle is landing. purple monkey dishwasher. lol i think im delirious from packing 2000kg of peoples weights away at the end of the night when i closed the gym up. ITS NOT OK TO LEAVE THEM ON THERE.

will get you the info though.

Universal Rep
03-24-08, 9:20 am
I added this to the list of official abc events:

1st Ever Australian Event - come and be a part of history in the making!

Address:
10 Leanne Crescent
Lawnton, Queensland
AUSTRALIA 4501

Head count at present is honestly only at 8. still waiting on n2b's numbers. i expect a minimum of 14.

You're on the calendar. In the future, feel free to post up the info yourself: http://forum.animalpak.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=148&day=2008-4-26

Carpe Diem P.T
03-24-08, 9:23 am
excellent indeed. i just wish there was as big of a following in aus for animal as there is all over the rest of the world. im sure we can create it though. animal doesnt need to be sold or pushed, it sells its self to the people that its right for.

Universal Rep
03-24-08, 9:25 am
excellent indeed. i just wish there was as big of a following in aus for animal as there is all over the rest of the world. im sure we can create it though. animal doesnt need to be sold or pushed, it sells its self to the people that its right for.

Animal has a distributor in Australia and there are many Animals there. Just gotta find 'em, C... Be patient. This thing will grow...

never_2_big
03-24-08, 5:27 pm
yo carpe, i got another 2 intersted at work yesterday, theyre gonna come over my place this arvo so i'll get them to sign up then... slow and steady man.

Melsy01
03-25-08, 4:04 pm
count me in - 26th April is locked in.

Carpe Diem P.T
03-25-08, 5:40 pm
excellent melsy. Thats 1 small ladies right there Urep

spides
03-25-08, 8:16 pm
Hey never_2_big got your PM thanks mate.......where do I sign up......hoping I don't have to work that day but going with the assumption I don't so what's next.....put us down guys......

I'ma pom but I'll be an Aussie for the day if that helps ha ha

never_2_big
03-25-08, 8:27 pm
Hey never_2_big got your PM thanks mate.......where do I sign up......hoping I don't have to work that day but going with the assumption I don't so what's next.....put us down guys......

I'ma pom but I'll be an Aussie for the day if that helps ha ha

Address:
10 Leanne Crescent
Lawnton, Queensland
AUSTRALIA 4501

theres the info right there, we are just trying to get a head count for u-rep, but keep your eyes open for updates, if anything changes i'll be sure to send u a pm.

i know what you mean about work, i already told my boss that the 26th is booked with a gym session. as long a you bring your accent and your intensity you'll be alright.

never_2_big
03-25-08, 8:28 pm
oh yeah and spides youve got a few lifting buddies who wanna join, just let us know in here, so we can add them to the headcount. cheers.

Carpe Diem P.T
03-25-08, 9:37 pm
all coming along very nicely. - will need that head count very soon though to make sure we get the shirts. i say we give exact numbers +1 by 31st March.

lol i reckon this shirt is going to swim on my girly frame.

spides
03-26-08, 12:05 am
Lifting buddies, sorry mate I left them all in the UK.......just me and my trusty ipod.....the Gym I'm at friendly isn't part of their World.....so I just get on with it, alone

Spides looks up for sympathy vote, arr fuck it worth a try ha ha

Got a big project on at work so see what happens, may be hard for me to get out of, I don't usually work Saturdays but this needs weekend work.....hoping to make it....

never_2_big
03-26-08, 1:58 am
Lifting buddies, sorry mate I left them all in the UK.......just me and my trusty ipod.....the Gym I'm at friendly isn't part of their World.....so I just get on with it, alone

Spides looks up for sympathy vote, arr fuck it worth a try ha ha

Got a big project on at work so see what happens, may be hard for me to get out of, I don't usually work Saturdays but this needs weekend work.....hoping to make it....

ok we'll count you in for now, and you don't get any sympathy here bro, just a plain old roll of the eyes. hahaha.

good luck with the project

Carpe Diem P.T
03-31-08, 9:16 am
i can confirm 5 - how about u n2b?

never_2_big
03-31-08, 9:21 am
hey dude, i was just lookin at the website for your club and i was wonderin if they had a bbq area, it says they do corporate events and stuff coz i was thinkin what if we didnt head to a restaurant after, i could pull some strings and get some cheap steaks and rissoles and i know the local baker pretty good... what do u reckon? just chillin with a bbq?

Carpe Diem P.T
03-31-08, 9:23 am
you know what i dont like about you. Its that you came up with that idea and not me!

I will run it by the boss tomorrow arvo. Its a good freakin idea. so your not just a pretty face eh. lol

never_2_big
03-31-08, 9:28 am
you know what i dont like about you. Its that you came up with that idea and not me!

I will run it by the boss tomorrow arvo. Its a good freakin idea. so your not just a pretty face eh. lol

not pretty at all man! so yeah let me know durin the week and i'll pull those strings i have... oh yeah and do u have a preferred kind of steak or do u trust my good judgement?

Carpe Diem P.T
03-31-08, 9:31 am
'slow and steady man." lol

lets just get the all clear first ;)

never_2_big
03-31-08, 5:38 pm
'slow and steady man." lol

lets just get the all clear first ;)

hahaha, ok dude slow and steady it is!

Universal Rep
04-01-08, 12:50 pm
How are we doing fellas? What do ya need from me?

never_2_big
04-01-08, 5:09 pm
How are we doing fellas? What do ya need from me?

whats up u-rep, everything is lookin pretty solid, we'll have a semi-finalized head count up soon... So i guess the only thing is how do we get hooked up with the banner..?

cheers dude

Universal Rep
04-01-08, 5:13 pm
whats up u-rep, everything is lookin pretty solid, we'll have a semi-finalized head count up soon... So i guess the only thing is how do we get hooked up with the banner..?

cheers dude

PM me your name and addy. Worst case scenario, if Corporate doesn't get things worked out with their Australian distributor, I'll have Corporate ship directly...

never_2_big
04-01-08, 5:17 pm
pm sent

Universal Rep
04-01-08, 5:21 pm
pm sent

Sorry bro, I meant the Brisbane ABC Coordinator, Carpe. My bad...

Carpe Diem P.T
04-02-08, 6:46 am
i say 10 shirts is a safe number. thoughts n2b?

i also want a skull cap for me and posters. i cant order them any other way.

never_2_big
04-02-08, 9:28 am
i say 10 shirts is a safe number. thoughts n2b?

i also want a skull cap for me and posters. i cant order them any other way.

umm, yeah 10 is a good start i think, should be able to fill them up.

Carpe Diem P.T
04-04-08, 12:33 am
im ordering 11 shirts n2b. can you throw some cash my way for 5 of them and i ll pay the rest? then we can get monies off our people individually.

never_2_big
04-04-08, 6:16 am
im ordering 11 shirts n2b. can you throw some cash my way for 5 of them and i ll pay the rest? then we can get monies off our people individually.

yeah bro, too easy... how much per shirt? email me your info, and ill hook that up over the weekend... any chance of gettin some posters and stuff sent over too?

Carpe Diem P.T
04-06-08, 7:35 am
a reminder to get back re the shirts. your inbox was full. couldnt send through.

Carpe Diem P.T
04-06-08, 11:01 pm
BBQ is all clear N2B - Can you organise the beef? I ll do bread, sauce, plastic cutlery etc.

never_2_big
04-07-08, 2:45 am
BBQ is all clear N2B - Can you organise the beef? I ll do bread, sauce, plastic cutlery etc.

too easy bro, how does sirloin sound? should taste pretty good, were sending a heap of young cattle through for the next few weeks, definately good eatin!!!

Carpe Diem P.T
04-07-08, 8:01 am
beggars cant be choosers ;)

I'll take what i can get! sirloion sounds great. it sounds bizarre that you know the cattle before we eat it. 'oh yeah, this juicy bits from tom. he grazed a lot and was always quick with a moo. good guy.'

Carpe Diem P.T
04-08-08, 7:40 am
LOL!

I spent all day looking for this fucking thread wondering what the hell was going on. Never thought to look in the pinned area. Sadly im as smart as i am handsome ;)

I have left a few animal articles 'accidentally' around my gym for people to stumble across in the weights room. Since then i have had other staff asking me about animal because people in the gym are asking about it.

Brains!

never_2_big
04-08-08, 8:01 am
LOL!

I spent all day looking for this fucking thread wondering what the hell was going on. Never thought to look in the pinned area. Sadly im as smart as i am handsome ;)

I have left a few animal articles 'accidentally' around my gym for people to stumble across in the weights room. Since then i have had other staff asking me about animal because people in the gym are asking about it.

Brains!

nice man, ive though about doing the same, not sure how it would go with the staff members, they kinda like their naive world of pilates and yoga... i'll do it tomorrow and let you know what kind of revolution i can provoke... hahaha

good job B!

Stormy
04-09-08, 5:00 am
whats up guys, gordo steered me this way, not much of a forum junkie but im up for a gym session, count me in.

Carpe Diem P.T
04-09-08, 6:32 am
whats up guys, gordo steered me this way, not much of a forum junkie but im up for a gym session, count me in.

good to see ya getting on here and representing!

I got a call from my gym tonight from one of the staff saying that a guy who does strongman comps has seen the flyer and wants more info. its good to see words getting around.

MANABOLIC
04-09-08, 6:52 am

Wet N Wild ? mmm.. elaborate please :-)

never_2_big
04-09-08, 7:04 am
Wet N Wild ? mmm.. elaborate please :-)

not what youre thinkin' bro, but still a good place to go...

its a waterpark with some of the best slides around... good place to get your tan on, and your shirt off.

Carpe Diem P.T
04-10-08, 3:30 am
How we looking urep? 2 weeks and 2 days til this thing.

Carpe Diem P.T
04-10-08, 4:18 am
have had a few people ask me 'whats it cost', and im not sure what to tell them here. I mention that i will be selling shirts on or before the day for around $15 - $20.

this right?

Carpe Diem P.T
04-12-08, 3:38 am
The guy who owns the supplement store around the corner from my gym has started stocking animal supps this week! what are the odds. So i am working out a deal with him to do some good prices on the day. He is going to come down and take a look and hopefully chuck up a flyer in his store.

Carpe Diem P.T
04-17-08, 6:02 pm
its to fuckin quiet in here for my liking. shirts are on there way. Gdiesel and U-rep are amazingly efficient and professional. Shirts are going to be $16 for sale just before the event and at it.

never_2_big
04-18-08, 3:39 am
awesome, i picked up the meat today and had a chat to stormy, hes still keen as... definately gonna be a good day... Yo Brad, i'll bring my camcorder and digital cam just so we can get heaps of good pics too.

BennoAus
04-18-08, 5:34 am
looks like everything is going to plan there carpe, well done mate

Carpe Diem P.T
04-18-08, 7:34 am
cheers bro. not all me though. Never2Big has been instrumental in organising others, bringing the beef for bbq and pre purchasing a bulk order of shirts with me.

BennoAus
04-19-08, 3:17 am
oh yeah sorry N2B, awesome job man
still trying to get my shit in order

Themostocles
04-19-08, 3:32 am
I am looking forward to you seeing you Aussie boys in action. Make sure to take lots of pics and video(if you can). Have fun taking care of business. -T.

never_2_big
04-19-08, 4:36 am
I am looking forward to you seeing you Aussie boys in action. Make sure to take lots of pics and video(if you can). Have fun taking care of business. -T.

Pics and vids? done and done...

gonna be a good session

Carpe Diem P.T
04-21-08, 5:33 am
2 new fellas signed up today on here. all is well. just hoping shirts arrive by friday! cant wait.

Carpe Diem P.T
04-21-08, 10:54 pm
$$$ are through N2b - thanks for helping out there. so close now i can sniff it. no care package in the mail today. hoping on tomorrow.

never_2_big
04-21-08, 10:56 pm
$$$ are through N2b - thanks for helping out there. so close now i can sniff it. no care package in the mail today. hoping on tomorrow.

too easy bro, just helpin out where i can... the mail is shit, im waitin on my supps and they are takin forever this time round.

Bedfox
04-22-08, 7:49 am
Ill be there C....but you already knew that...fo sho

Universal Rep
04-22-08, 4:59 pm
2 new fellas signed up today on here. all is well. just hoping shirts arrive by friday! cant wait.

Yo C, you got what you need, the Animal Banner, etc? I think took care of this for ya, right?

Carpe Diem P.T
04-22-08, 5:30 pm
I have nothing here yet U-Rep.

Carpe Diem P.T
04-23-08, 7:58 am
i hope this shit turns up tomorrow or its going to be mighty embarrassing on saturday when i have no shirts or banner for the people that come.

Enforcer
04-23-08, 11:27 am
i hope this shit turns up tomorrow or its going to be mighty embarrassing on saturday when i have no shirts or banner for the people that come.

Did you contact G about this? Have you recived anything today? Let us know ASAP.

Themostocles
04-23-08, 11:30 am

We didn't have any of that stuff our first ABC. Nothing to be embarrassed about. You guys don't need it to have a good time. Think positive C.D. -T.

Enforcer
04-23-08, 11:34 am
We didn't have any of that stuff our first ABC. Nothing to be embarrassed about. You guys don't need it to have a good time. Think positive C.D. -T.

This is true, but we def want to try and avoid this from happening. We want you guys to get the full effect of an ABC. All of the things that make the ABC more complete should be there- ex. banners and T's. For all future ABC's I am going to help make sure everyone gets what they need.

Carpe Diem P.T
04-23-08, 5:32 pm

Did you contact G about this? Have you recived anything today? Let us know ASAP.

This is true, but we def want to try and avoid this from happening. We want you guys to get the full effect of an ABC. All of the things that make the ABC more complete should be there- ex. banners and T's. For all future ABC's I am going to help make sure everyone gets what they need.

If i were any more positive i would have a + tattoo on my forehead.

For all i know the gear could turn up today but as enforcer said it would be nice to have the full affect of the abc. plus i have ordered 11 shirts and its going to be a lot harder to get them to everyone if i have to chase them up after the abc because we are some distance apart.

Right now its Thursday - 7:38am. There is still all day today and tomorrow. Im not hitting the panic button yet but i appreciate your dedication enforcer. very professional.

never_2_big
04-23-08, 6:00 pm
There is still all day today and tomorrow.

nah man, just today... no mail on anzac day remember, public holiday!!! Not long now man...

oh i talked to Stormy last night at the gym, he had to pull out. Got called into work on the weekend, probably cause i'm taking the day off... hahaha poor guy.

Carpe Diem P.T
04-23-08, 7:30 pm
oh good. 2 hits of bad news. thanks n2b lol.

Carpe Diem P.T
04-24-08, 4:56 am
Well there are no postal days left so i wont have anything animal related for the abc. Im sure we will have a good day, it will just be a little disappointing though.

never_2_big
04-24-08, 5:27 am
don't sweat it bro, we'll get through some tough work and have a kick ass time. And dont forget the steak!!!

Carpe Diem P.T
04-24-08, 6:22 am
June 28th - The 2nd Brisbane ABC -

8 weeks after the first one.

Start advertising it next week.

Thoughts?

Carpe Diem P.T
04-26-08, 12:44 am
June 28th - The 2nd Brisbane ABC -

8 weeks after the first one.

Start advertising it next week.

Thoughts?

looks like it will be 12 weeks after the first one. plenty of time to build numbers.

TODAYS ABC - Brisbane Australia.

Awesome day. Never2Big, bedfox, myself and 6 other folks turned up. the guy from the supplement store around the corner turned up to find out all about animal too. the other guys that were there today will sign up to the forum this week too.

We had a good amount of numbers, we did a massive work out and had an awesome BBQ afterwards. thanks to Gordo for the beef.

We didnt have the animal shirts but made do with what we had. we got a shit load of good photos and a video of some of us boys doing a 250 rep drop set of shrugs.

Met some good guys and definitely created a new vibe in the gym.

Cant wait for gordos pics and the next event!

never_2_big
04-26-08, 3:04 am
Pics are up and working (i hope)... enjoy

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=17353

Carpe Diem P.T
04-26-08, 3:27 am
wow man good shit. they came up great! incase anyones wondering im in the cargo pants, n2b in the i paid my dues shirt and bedfox in the yellow. the other boys have still gotta sign up.

Carpe Diem P.T
04-26-08, 4:13 am
oh and n2b you are a big boy. very impressive weights today. You really added to the vibe and it was great to hear about the d.c training. you have that many universal supps its amazing!

Carpe Diem P.T
05-15-08, 12:04 am
Next ABC - Thoughts my brissy buddies?

Carpe Diem P.T
05-19-08, 9:19 am
Looks like i have found a place.

Universal Rep
05-19-08, 9:40 am
Figured I'd check in and see how things are going fellas. Yo C, did ya ever get that package from Corporate?

Carpe Diem P.T
05-19-08, 10:04 am
Figured I'd check in and see how things are going fellas. Yo C, did ya ever get that package from Corporate?

i got shirts and a banner.

I sussed out a place today for our next abc. its near where we had the first one but its a pcyc. massive big shed filled with tons of free weights, cages etc etc.

Once again a not for profit organisation which can often limit which products they promote. no matter how hard i try to explain the abc to management they are like oh so u just lift barbells, is it weekly, do you have to be able to lift a certain weight and so on.

easiest thing will be for me to say is 'my weight lifting club want to meet here on the (insert date), is that ok' - then there arent as many ridiculous questions.

what sort of date works for u gordo. hopefully my flex and pump arrived at bedfoxes place today.

Universal Rep
05-19-08, 10:07 am

I sussed out a place today for our next abc. its near where we had the first one but its a pcyc. massive big shed filled with tons of free weights, cages etc etc.

Once again a not for profit organisation which can often limit which products they promote. no matter how hard i try to explain the abc to management they are like oh so u just lift barbells, is it weekly, do you have to be able to lift a certain weight and so on.

easiest thing will be for me to say is 'my weight lifting club want to meet here on the (insert date), is that ok' - then there arent as many ridiculous questions.

what sort of date works for u gordo. hopefully my flex and pump arrived at bedfoxes place today.

Nice.

Corporate is still working on getting Animal Gear in Australia... Patience fellas.

BennoAus
05-26-08, 5:13 am

killer man with the shirts and banner. what shirts were they?
i was hoping that the banner would turn up for our meet in newy, but it didnt arrive and hasnt turned up yet. fingers crossed for the next one before i leave.

Carpe Diem P.T
05-26-08, 5:24 am
yo benno. u see one of our boys took out the WNBF at the gold coast. Overall Winner. he is the big dark fella in the pics with the shaved head.

the shirts were the yellow and black ones. the yellow are awesome because they fit fantastically. i have had quite a few compliments from females on how good it looks.

So when are u brissy boys ready for the next abc? im thinking 6 weeks

never_2_big
05-27-08, 4:07 am

Yo man, whats been happenin just got the word from head office at work... They are giving us a weeks annual leave in the first week of August, so if you can hold off til then I won't have to take a sickie... The PCYC's around SE Queensland are pretty tough places to train... The one here is no nonsense.

Carpe Diem P.T
05-27-08, 4:38 am
thats a while away but it will give me time to prep people. any date you prefer?

this is a no nonsense place but quality none the less.

never_2_big
05-27-08, 5:20 am
thats a while away but it will give me time to prep people. any date you prefer?

this is a no nonsense place but quality none the less.

It'll either be July 26 or August 2... I'm not sure which weekend yet i'll know on Friday when i work again. You gotta get the big guy to show too.

BennoAus
05-27-08, 6:32 am
yo benno. u see one of our boys took out the WNBF at the gold coast. Overall Winner. he is the big dark fella in the pics with the shaved head.

the shirts were the yellow and black ones. the yellow are awesome because they fit fantastically. i have had quite a few compliments from females on how good it looks.

So when are u brissy boys ready for the next abc? im thinking 6 weeks

yeah man seen that
give a big congrats from us ey

Carpe Diem P.T
06-08-08, 5:21 am
hey gordo. what date works for ya ?

never_2_big
06-08-08, 5:48 pm
hey gordo. what date works for ya ?

hey man, just found out yesterday... the 2nd or 3rd of august would suit me best, u think we can get somethin goin for that day...

Carpe Diem P.T
06-09-08, 5:18 am
its looking like the 2nd because they dont open sundays. will call them tomorrow to confirm.

its brewing. The big guy will definitely be there. he said he wouldnt have gone in the comp, let alone win it if it werent for me. he did the hard work but its still cool to know i pointed someone in the direction of success.

pretty cool

Carpe Diem P.T
06-11-08, 7:38 pm
Brisbanes 2nd ABC

Date: August 2nd 2008
Cost: $10 (casual visit rates)
Venue: Les Hughes Sporting Complex
Off Francis Road (Baker Street),
Bray Park, Brisbane 4500

Website -http://www.pineriverspcyc.org.au/

Pm for my mob number if required.

Its a massive shed filled with weight gear. Still getting post work out meal organised.

never_2_big
06-11-08, 8:18 pm
Awesome man, i cant wait to lift with you and luke again... I know stormy cant make it hes just had shoulder surgery, but all the work boys will be on holidays so i'll let them know and hopefully they'll join me on the trip up...

Carpe Diem P.T
06-11-08, 8:53 pm
awesome! cant wait to see how u are shaping up!

the big guy should be there as well as a number of others hopefully.

was thinking about letting the kids on bodybuilding.com know too. plenty of qlders on there.

never_2_big
06-11-08, 10:57 pm
yeh i was thinking about the bb.com forum too but its too hard to tell the good from the bad... alot of posers over there i feel.

Carpe Diem P.T
06-11-08, 11:11 pm
funny u say that. i logged in over there and then just closed it down. i think i ll just rally troops from here and my own gym.

never_2_big
06-12-08, 3:51 am
funny u say that. i logged in over there and then just closed it down. i think i ll just rally troops from here and my own gym.

hahaha, thats funny... if you wanna hit another board try intensemuscle.com or musculardevelopment.com they are pretty good boards, well kinda!

never_2_big
07-15-08, 1:16 am
How are things lookin for the 2nd bro? Everything still on track?

Carpe Diem P.T
07-17-08, 5:00 am
everything is looking great. already had a few people gaurantee. some big boys and some not so big boys. should be all class. im placing an order with bodybuilding.com on monday for 8 different people that i ve got on to pump.

but yeah the gig is looking good. I ve got the flag ready to be signed.

never_2_big
07-17-08, 5:36 am
sounds good my man, cant wait to finally slide into one of those shirts... should be a good day, any idea what body art you'll be training?

Carpe Diem P.T
07-17-08, 6:43 am
no freakin idea! i do have a question for ya though.

did u have trouble gettin m-stak in to australia? got a bloke that wants a can and im not sure of my chances.

im lookin to get 6 cans of pump, 1 torrent and 1 m-stak.

BennoAus
07-17-08, 8:37 am
you will get m-stak in easy man same with pump....torrent prob not due to the protein in it, being a milk/dairy product as such...but in saying that ive never tried it but im thinking about it for quite some time now.....wanna taste that green apple flavour everyone raves about hahahahaha

never_2_big
07-17-08, 6:41 pm
you will get m-stak in easy man same with pump....torrent prob not due to the protein in it, being a milk/dairy product as such...but in saying that ive never tried it but im thinking about it for quite some time now.....wanna taste that green apple flavour everyone raves about hahahahaha

gotta disagree bro... if you use bb.com mstak will be seized at customs... i've got it in before but i used a different shop... The prices are about the same but shipping is through the roof.

Pump and torrent will be fine though as you probably figured... oh and be careful ordering 6 cans of pump, there is some kind of 3 month supply rule that customs use to gauge whether youre selling the stuff or not. I've ordered 6 cans of Pak before and had no trouble just warnin ya though.

BennoAus
07-17-08, 8:30 pm
thought he was goin through bulk nutrition for the gear hey. didnt know that bout bb.com though, cheers

never_2_big
07-18-08, 12:21 am
thought he was goin through bulk nutrition for the gear hey. didnt know that bout bb.com though, cheers

its all good, i've used 4 different stores and they all get different things through... bulk nutrition is definately good, i used then to get my mstak a few months ago.

Carpe Diem P.T
07-31-08, 6:29 am
THIS ABC IS MEETING IN 2 DAYS.

LAWNTON PCYC.

PRIV MSG IF U NEED THE ADDRESS AGAIN.

BE THERE!

i have the banner to be signed too. if u are reading this urep..i have a ton of 2xl shirts but i need a few L's. cant find anyone monster enough for the big ones.

never_2_big
07-31-08, 7:43 am
nice my man, can't wait...

Les Hughes Sporting Complex
Off Francis Road (Baker Street),
Bray Park, Brisbane 4500

is that the address?

Carpe Diem P.T
07-31-08, 7:46 pm
thats the one!

Carpe Diem P.T
08-02-08, 2:29 am
3rd abc completed. sus out the pics in the gallery.

C.Coronato
01-14-09, 12:31 pm
hey you guys see that shit about getting to take care of one of your great barrier reef islands? They are paying like $150,000 AUD to blog about it and they will include airfare. You guys know anything about that?

Gunslinger
04-10-09, 1:10 am
Sup everyone in brisbane!!! I have just moved to brisbane for university and have been an animalpak fan for quite some time now, allways on the forum and www.animalpak.com checking articles on training, diet, and living!

Where do you all train? whens the next ABC? im pumped to be a part of the movement down under!

Hope everyone is well

stay strong, sling

C.Coronato
05-28-09, 12:01 pm
Whats going on gunslinger. Do you train with anyone currently? pass these around the gym and see if anyone is interested and get your own ABC going!

http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ABCFlyer.pdf

C.Coronato
09-03-09, 4:15 pm
Whats going on Australia? Used to lots of movement around these parts .. Where is everyone?

never_2_big
09-06-09, 8:12 pm
Winter is over... time for the BIG BRISBANE BEARS to come out of hibernation... Thw cold is gone and the sun is shining... It's time to be seen and heard. So shout out if you're still battling for the big A, i know i sure as hell am!!!

Carpe Diem P.T
10-19-09, 2:43 am
im here. got disheartened by animal availability for a while. its easier to get drugs here than animal products.

Im still on the straight and narrow. how are you all?

BennoAus
10-23-09, 8:57 pm
hows things goin? im moving to brissy next year with work, and will prob be lookin for a second gym to train at, still at Spectrum? finally get a chance to meet the brissy animals and shoot the shit.
gotta agree with the animal products availablity too, bit slack.

Carpe Diem P.T
10-31-09, 9:34 pm
hey benno im still at spectrum yeah. you are more than welcome to come over this way and visit.

animal products are so expensive in stores here. cheapest place can sometimes be ebay

BennoAus
11-01-09, 1:02 am
sweet as man, well once im all settled in ipswich, ill be sure to get on to you for a meet up.
fully agree with evilbay, but hey, you gotta do what ya gotta do huh

C.Coronato
02-19-10, 10:03 am
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

C.Coronato
02-14-11, 2:18 pm

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

C.Coronato
01-24-12, 4:29 pm

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

B.D.Smash
05-08-12, 9:30 pm
hey benno im still at spectrum yeah. you are more than welcome to come over this way and visit.

animal products are so expensive in stores here. cheapest place can sometimes be ebay

Found a good website in the states that sells them. nutraplanet.com. and they are buying from Universal so its still supporting them. I get all my animal stuff from Nutraplanet.

B.D.Smash
05-08-12, 9:32 pm
Hey C.

Are you planning on doing another meet up anytime soon?

Carpe Diem P.T
12-23-12, 7:02 am
any brissy peeps still around?