PDA

View Full Version : Australia (Newcastle RAAF) Animals

BennoAus
03-11-08, 10:20 pm
Alright so the word was put out, got a couple of definates, got a couple checkin out the goods. So anyone else here in the RAAF from Newcastle, join up brothers...

Universal Rep
03-12-08, 8:13 am
Alright so the word was put out, got a couple of definates, got a couple checkin out the goods. So anyone else here in the RAAF from Newcastle, join up brothers...

Nice. What's that, four chapters starting up in Australia in 24 hours? Let's keep the momentum going fellas...

Carpe Diem P.T
03-12-08, 4:01 pm
I can imagine one day flying to an australian national chapter meet. Good luck benno

BennoAus
03-13-08, 4:47 am
cheers man
that would be one hell of a get together haha

BennoAus
03-14-08, 5:22 am
ok i got me a few brothers who want in, even got my wife to say yeah she wants in. pardonthe ignorance, but where do i go from here?

never_2_big
03-14-08, 7:14 am
ok i got me a few brothers who want in, even got my wife to say yeah she wants in. pardonthe ignorance, but where do i go from here?

get your boys and your mrs to sign up on the forvm, then they xan sign up on this thread... find a date and a gym to train at. thats about it bro

G Diesel
03-14-08, 8:31 am
get your boys and your mrs to sign up on the forvm, then they xan sign up on this thread... find a date and a gym to train at. thats about it bro

Exactly bro... Generate some interest and find a concrete location, date and time. Peace, G

Universal Rep
03-14-08, 8:36 am

Like they said above, generate some interest--friends, lifting buddies, whatever. Have 'em signing up here in the F O R V M, and post in this specific thread (so we can get an accurate headcount). Pick a gym and pick a date and time. Make sure you talk to the gym and get the details. Pick up some Animal Gear so all you boys (and gals) who represent, know who you are and show your solidarity. You'll need to get a banner from G, which all of you will sign. You'll take a pic of all of you fellas holding the banner, and that's pretty much it, B...

BennoAus
03-15-08, 5:26 am
too easy fellas, got a place, and a time set, just gotta get the interested parties to sign up on here, then shes off and racing....gotta love the Base gyms :)

never_2_big
03-15-08, 7:02 am
too easy fellas, got a place, and a time set, just gotta get the interested parties to sign up on here, then shes off and racing....gotta love the Base gyms :)

sounds like everything is under control man, good luck with it bro, make sure you keep us all up to date.

BennoAus
03-15-08, 7:21 pm
too esy man, things are looking up, hopefully will have the first ABC on an aussie RAAF base hahaha

BennoAus
03-16-08, 9:12 pm
got another to sign up, say howdy shawry

Universal Rep
03-17-08, 9:44 am
got another to sign up, say howdy shawry

Nice... Let's get this thing off the ground, B...

shawry
03-17-08, 5:57 pm
hey whats doing, i want to so big i have to walk through doors sideways like ben

BennoAus
03-18-08, 6:57 pm
never dude hahaha
ok got a time and place set, 23rd April at my base gym. Ive got a few recruited (5), but god dammit they still havent signed up, might have to open a can of whoop ass hahahahaha

BennoAus
03-20-08, 9:08 pm
April 22nd
0730 RAAF Base Williamtown Gym
headcount at 5 *gotta start somewhere* even got a PTI *physical training instructor* to join in.
even put up a couple of the clear Animal logo stickers from the tops of some of my old cans on the mirrors.

BennoAus
04-17-08, 10:33 pm
alright its still a go-er for the 22nd...was afraid that i might not be around next week, but ive got everythign crossed so hopefully i can give you guys a wrap up after it

BennoAus
04-24-08, 3:42 am
so we had our lifting session on the 22nd, only had 4 turn up due to a shift worker just knocking off from a 14hr day. anywho had some enquiries about the club plus also a lot of negative feedback from some saying that 'you shouldnt take that stuff cause it makes you aggressive' or ' it makes you look like your on roids' or ' you are basically taking roids'...we brushed them off and lifted like we never lifted before, good leg session to start the day in my opinion :)
next one should be next month, but that could change, will keep posted

Carpe Diem P.T
04-24-08, 7:30 am
pics?

BennoAus
04-24-08, 10:29 pm
forgot the camera, but i think my mate got a couple on his phone, will find out next for everyone

BennoAus
05-19-08, 9:31 pm
alright so the pics didnt come out too good to even post up, so i will try again at the next lift. anyhow a slight problem if you will has raised its head, ive headin away for 'business' for 3 or so mths in the next few weeks and am gonna get a member here in Newcastle to take the main reins while im out. ill still control the goings on while im out but yeah he will organise the lifts. once ive got a def name ill post and introduce.

BennoAus
07-28-08, 9:22 am
a couple of months on from leaving the ABC in the hands of someone who i thought was capable of running a few lifts and updating me with them to keep you guys informed, and I get an email saying that said person isnt in location anymore and that the other guys dont want to lift anymore because 'those products make you agressive' and so on....so i called BS on the whole lot and was talking to a mate and he said there has been nothing since i left. so here we go my ABC is down to me, my wife, one of her friends and one of my mates ive know since i joined the RAAF....not to f*ckin happy jan.....anyhoo rant over. the ABC will be back into full swing when i get home in oct/nov.
cheers
BennoAus

C.Coronato
05-14-09, 12:09 pm
Whats going on in here Benno? Hows everything going .. you back yet?

C.Coronato
08-19-09, 11:51 am
Benno, whats up brother? You still in town making the ABCs popular?

C.Coronato
02-15-10, 5:34 pm
Here is your invitation:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

C.Coronato
02-10-11, 3:20 pm

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

C.Coronato
01-24-12, 4:24 pm

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory