PDA

View Full Version : Inventarisation: Dutch Animals

Thrawn
03-14-08, 5:46 am
Okay, now i wanna know. How many Animals are there in the Netherlands? I am trying to get this info to see if an ABC can be set up.
I have to train alone most of the time, but i refuse to believe i am the only Animal around. Maybe regional ABC's is a bit too far off for now, but a Dutch ABC would be KILLER and i am willing to do my bit.
So, how many of us are there? STEP UP, please!

Thrawn
03-15-08, 7:05 am
Sorry to bump it up, but topics fly fast over here.
Are there really NO Dutch Animals on the forum? I refuse to believe that!

Universal Rep
03-17-08, 11:18 am
Sorry to bump it up, but topics fly fast over here.
Are there really NO Dutch Animals on the forum? I refuse to believe that!

There are. You're gonna have to do some work, T...

I know we got a good distributor over there, so line up a chapter, and you fellas will get support from Corporate...

Thrawn
03-17-08, 5:01 pm
There are. You're gonna have to do some work, T...

I know we got a good distributor over there, so line up a chapter, and you fellas will get support from Corporate...

Yeah, the distributor is great, i have good contact with them. So that issue should be no problem. The lack of response from the Dutch guys is, tho. Can't start an ABC with me as the only member =)

Thrawn
03-20-08, 6:25 am
I will unsub myself from this thread. No respons. If there still are Dutch Animals around they can contact me in they are interested. I am not keeping my hopes up for this one and will look into other ways on how to get a chapter going.
Must say i am disappointed tho.

rjs
03-20-08, 7:35 am
Hey Thrawn,

There's a friend of mine that lives and trains in Groningen. I could check with him if he's interested in an ABC session.

If i'm not mistaken, Lethal Banana is also Dutch.

Vriendelijke groeten.

Thrawn
03-20-08, 7:40 am
Hey Thrawn,

There's a friend of mine that lives and trains in Groningen. I could check with him if he's interested in an ABC session.

If i'm not mistaken, Lethal Banana is also Dutch.

Vriendelijke groeten.

GREAT! Thanks. I have not seen Lethal Banana respond so far, but your friend and he are more then welcome to contact me and see if we can cook something up here. Universal Rep has got our back on this.

rjs
03-20-08, 7:48 am
GREAT! Thanks. I have not seen Lethal Banana respond so far, but your friend and he are more then welcome to contact me and see if we can cook something up here. Universal Rep has got our back on this.

Allright then. I'll let him know what's going on and get back to you.

Peace.

rjs
03-26-08, 7:23 am
Hey Thrawn,

My friend's interested. He'll be lurking around for updates. If by the time of the event he's not a member of the forum yet, yours truly over here would be the middle man.

Peace.

Thrawn
03-26-08, 7:55 am
Great man! Thanks!
So far there is still no response from any other Dutch Animals.
Just got off the phone with Universal in the Netherlands and after some discussing it appears that where i live Animal is still unknown and not selling well, as i expected. So i took it upon myself to start promoting. I asked for some stuff (few shirts and posters) that i will give away to some of the most 'Animal' guys in my gym.
For now that is the best that i can do.

rjs
03-26-08, 9:39 am
No problem bro.

I'm not surprised you're having a hard time making the Dutch ABC happen. I mean, it took a while to even get a Florida session going. But MassMonster kept pushing until it happened. So, just keep pushing and it will all come together for you. I got your back on this, even when it's from a distance.

Peace

wodka
03-26-08, 10:29 am
Tellen Belgen ook mee? Ik denk dat de meeste Nerderlandse Bodybuilders op de site van Flex zitten. Kan ze misschien uitnodiggen om zich hier ook in te schrijven...Groetjes

rjs
03-26-08, 10:36 am
Tellen Belgen ook mee? Ik denk dat de meeste Nerderlandse Bodybuilders op de site van Flex zitten. Kan ze misschien uitnodiggen om zich hier ook in te schrijven...Groetjes

Sounds like a good idea. Make a Dutch/Belgium session out of it.

Thrawn
03-26-08, 11:19 am
We could turn it into a BeNeLux ABC for now. I would ofcourse prefer every country having its own ABC, but joining up with our neighbours the Belgians sounds good for me.
Guess finding a gym to train in and covering the distance to it could become a problem for some ppl.
Its worth a shot in my opinion!

Thrawn
05-03-08, 10:15 am
Resubbed. Things are going to happen now. Sunday i am gonna meet up with the guy rjs got me in touch with. Took a while as he had been VERY busy at his work. But tomorrow we will talk about what to do.
I also have two guys in my gym lined up to join the Animal squad. I need to do a little bit more education, a bit more nudging. The supps are getting sold now and they like it, so that battle i am winning.
U-Rep, G Diesel, Get ready for the Dutch ABC!

Thrawn
05-05-08, 8:32 am
Meeting up with Gregory went fine. He is a BB'er, been training for a few years now. He has been on the forum before and is gonna rejoin this week. He is thumbs up for the ABC, so that makes two definites.
I also ran into a big guy who used to train in my gym. He left for personal reasons, but has kept up his pace at another gym. The ABC sounded good to him, although he hasnt used Universal before. I told him to try it out, and i will hook up with him somewhere this week in his new gym. As soon as he has taken a liking to Universal he is thumbs up too. I need a BIG shirt for him =) 1.95m tall, i estimate him at 100+ kilos (not very good at it).
Things have momentum now. If the 3 guys in my gym also give the green light we will be six altogether. Should make enough for a pack of new breed.

Enforcer
05-05-08, 10:08 am
Keep up the hard work Thrawn- they will come. Anything you need just let me know

Thrawn
05-05-08, 10:16 am
Keep up the hard work Thrawn- they will come. Anything you need just let me know

Thanks, bro, i will. It has taken me some time to get ppl to notice Universal/Animal. It is not well known in the region i live and train. And i had to keep leading by example to show ppl that the gym is NOT a place to chat up and hang around if you wanna grow/get stronger. I was eyeballed a lot in the beginning, but as my results started to speak for themselves (gained 16-17kg lean mass in 1 year doing PL training) ppl got curious. They started realizing that Animal stands for something. For now i have 5-6 ppl lined up for the ABC of which one is a definite yes.
A bit more nudging and a bit more convincing. But it will happen.

Enforcer
05-05-08, 10:18 am
Thanks, bro, i will. It has taken me some time to get ppl to notice Universal/Animal. It is not well known in the region i live and train. And i had to keep leading by example to show ppl that the gym is NOT a place to chat up and hang around if you wanna grow/get stronger. I was eyeballed a lot in the beginning, but as my results started to speak for themselves (gained 16-17kg lean mass in 1 year doing PL training) ppl got curious. They started realizing that Animal stands for something. For now i have 5-6 ppl lined up for the ABC of which one is a definite yes.
A bit more nudging and a bit more convincing. But it will happen.

Good shit bro. Keep spreading the good word and leading by example.

rjs
05-05-08, 10:25 am
Glad to see the ball's rolling again for the Dutch ABC. It went cold for a while there.

Greg is a down to earth, no b.s. type of guy. So you'll get along just fine. When i first started lifting a few years ago, he was my main source of information and advice. He's the one who introduced me to the universal/animal products and i never looked back.

Anyways Thrawn, keep up the good work. As Enforcer said, they'll come.

Stay strong.

Thrawn
05-05-08, 3:23 pm
Glad to see the ball's rolling again for the Dutch ABC. It went cold for a while there.

Greg is a down to earth, no b.s. type of guy. So you'll get along just fine. When i first started lifting a few years ago, he was my main source of information and advice. He's the one who introduced me to the universal/animal products and i never looked back.

Anyways Thrawn, keep up the good work. As Enforcer said, they'll come.

Stay strong.

Yeah, i am glad too. But you might know/remember; Dutch ppl in the north are very conservative and stubborn, so progress is slow. They are always very shy of things that are new. You almost have to force it upon them before they dare to take a sniff.
Greg and i had a quick chat, and he indeed appeared very easy going. He has been 'out of touch' with the forum a bit, but said he would take it up again.
And like my own journey, things come slow. But they will come. Why? Because we persevere. Animals do not quit. At least not untill they tried it all.
I will update as soon as there is news. Might not be fast, but this thread is far from over =)

Thrawn
05-07-08, 6:49 am
Just got word from one of my guys that he has registered on the forvm now. I welcome Aruboy, another Dutch Animal. He should pop in this thread any day soon.

aruboy
05-07-08, 7:13 am
Hi, I've just rejoined this forum a couple a days ago (been away for a while). I'm looking forward sharing informations with but also learning a lot from my fellow BB'er and Powerlifters. I'm all the way for the ABC and I sincerely hope we can make this thing roll and show Holland that Ironpumping is the way to go.

ghost
05-07-08, 10:02 am
Thrawn, you are doing a fantastic job with the Dutch ABC! Keep it up brother!!

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 10:08 am
Slowly but surely, we're gonna make this happen for our Dutch brothers...

rjs
05-07-08, 10:27 am
Hi, I've just rejoined this forum a couple a days ago (been away for a while). I'm looking forward sharing informations with but also learning a lot from my fellow BB'er and Powerlifters. I'm all the way for the ABC and I sincerely hope we can make this thing roll and show Holland that Ironpumping is the way to go.

Welcome on board my friend. Your name sounds familiar. Do i know you from somewhere? Lol.

I'm sure that you, Thrawn and the other guys are gonna put on a show during the Dutch ABC.

Peace.

Thrawn
05-07-08, 10:43 am
Thrawn, you are doing a fantastic job with the Dutch ABC! Keep it up brother!!

Thanks, rcrott1! I appreciate the support.

Slowly but surely, we're gonna make this happen for our Dutch brothers...

I got three words for that: Oh hell yeah

Welcome on board my friend. Your name sounds familiar. Do i know you from somewhere? Lol.

I'm sure that you, Thrawn and the other guys are gonna put on a show during the Dutch ABC.

Peace.

Great, huh? We got two definites now, so we COULD get this show on the road. I hope to get two more within weeks now.

Thrawn
05-07-08, 4:10 pm
Tomorrow i will go to my store to buy more supps for some of my gym mates. I will talk with him about extending the discounts i get on my Universal/Animal supps to all Animals who can prove they are ABC members. I will make some sort of card for it. I hope he agrees, will make life a bit easier for me. I dont mind going to the store for the guys, but if they can get it themselves and as cheap as i can, its the best of both worlds.
Keeping my fingers crossed for this.

aruboy
05-07-08, 5:46 pm
Hoi Thrawn,

what was the name of the store again you've mentioned during our meeting last sunday? I went to one located on Damsterdiep and I was amazed by the ample supply of animal/universal products. I just bought Animal Pak from a store online and it was relatively cheap (35 euro) but if you can manage for ABC members to get discount at the store you are talking about, that would be great.

Thrawn
05-08-08, 3:43 am
Hoi Thrawn,

what was the name of the store again you've mentioned during our meeting last sunday? I went to one located on Damsterdiep and I was amazed by the ample supply of animal/universal products. I just bought Animal Pak from a store online and it was relatively cheap (35 euro) but if you can manage for ABC members to get discount at the store you are talking about, that would be great.

Yup, you went to the right one, Be-Ni-Fit store. I am going there tonight before my workout to pick up supps for one of my training mates. I will talk to him about this idea i have and i will see what he thinks about it. He is a very nice, laidback dude. I think its gonna workout, personally.

aruboy
05-08-08, 8:38 am
Way to go Thrawn

I hope you can work something out with the dude from the store you've mentioned. I'm looking forward going back to universal/animal products. Right now, I'm partially using universal products, and I want to go back home, the animal way. I've been disappointed by the shit they selling out there and if you can manage for ABC members to get some discount at this store, it would surely facilitate the complete transition to animal products.

Thrawn
05-08-08, 8:43 am
Way to go Thrawn

I hope you can work something out with the dude from the store you've mentioned. I'm looking forward going back to universal/animal products. Right now, I'm partially using universal products, and I want to go back home, the animal way. I've been disappointed by the shit they selling out there and if you can manage for ABC members to get some discount at this store, it would surely facilitate the complete transition to animal products.

No problem, Aruboy! I got your back on this. I will do my best to work things out. If it does NOT, i can still get the discount myself. Then just order through me. I do not mind doing that for my Animal brothers.
You will hear from me about this VERY soon.

Thrawn
05-08-08, 4:29 pm
In short: the shop likes my idea and being more involved with Animal and the ABC movement. He saw no problem in giving Dutch ABC members a discount like i get from him. How we gonna implement this is not certain yet, he also came up with some other interesting ideas. We agreed to get together again next week for a more thorough talk on this.

THINGS ARE ROLLING!

rjs
05-09-08, 1:50 pm
In short: the shop likes my idea and being more involved with Animal and the ABC movement. He saw no problem in giving Dutch ABC members a discount like i get from him. How we gonna implement this is not certain yet, he also came up with some other interesting ideas. We agreed to get together again next week for a more thorough talk on this.

THINGS ARE ROLLING!

Well done Thrawn.

I was thinking maybe corp could send some sort of ID card for the ABC participants. Then, the ABC coordinator can add a picture of the participant on this card. The participant can present this card at the supp store and get a nice discount on animal products. The ID could be valid for a month or so.

What's in it for the supp store? A huge deal of promotion during each ABC event. The ABC participants can take pictures holding a banner or something from the store. I think the discount is a small price to pay for all the promotion.

it's a win win win situation:
1. more sales for Universal
2. more sales & promotion for the participating supp store
3. the ABC participant gets a nice discount.

I don't know. Jut thinking out loud here :).

Peace.

Universal Rep
05-09-08, 1:58 pm

THINGS ARE ROLLING!

What shop is it, T? Feel free to PM me.

Thrawn
05-09-08, 3:53 pm
What shop is it, T? Feel free to PM me.

Its the Benifit shop, Groningen, the Netherlands.

http://www.benifit-shop.nl/

The owner is a really cool, laid-back guy. Knows his stuff, increased his Universal/Animal stock due to my ' promotional' activities. He is liking the ABC and ABC discount ideas, thrilled i am getting him involved on this.
What do you wanna/need to know more, U-Rep?

aruboy
05-10-08, 8:28 am
Glad to hear the owner of the shop is liking the idea and want to be more involved in the ABC. A ID card for the ABC member seems to be a good idea, but then the question will be, who will take up the initiative, considering the fact that it would require some time and of course money.
Have you guys heard that EAS went out of air in the Netherlands? I used to use their products, but they are certainly not cheap, but like I said in an early post, I'm going back home, the animal way.

Thrawn
05-11-08, 12:59 pm
Glad to hear the owner of the shop is liking the idea and want to be more involved in the ABC. A ID card for the ABC member seems to be a good idea, but then the question will be, who will take up the initiative, considering the fact that it would require some time and of course money.
Have you guys heard that EAS went out of air in the Netherlands? I used to use their products, but they are certainly not cheap, but like I said in an early post, I'm going back home, the animal way.

That is why i am waiting a little bit. U-rep is gonna see what the ABC masterminds think of this idea for an ID card. Otherwise the shop owner knew a person who could make those cards. So international or not, the Dutch ABC members will become identifiable by ID card. For the time being, just put your order through me and i will get it for you with my own discount.

Lethal_Banana
05-11-08, 6:19 pm
Alright,

I'll obviously be up for it as well - since I'm getting my ass back into the swing of things.

I am going to join a new gym now, and apparently most of the Utrecht BB'ers are regulars there, so I'm expecting to get some guys on the forvm soon.

Cheers,
LB

Thrawn
05-12-08, 6:06 am
Okay =), this is great news. We now have 3 official members, the minimum i wanted before i wanted to start planning things:

Thrawn (me, Groningen)
Arubay (Groningen)
Lethal Banana (Utrecht)

I think it is best to start an ABC right away. All things must start sometime and with 3 iron mongers we got all we need to start with. For now the easiest thing might be to hold the first meet in Groningen, but i am flexable. I can also imagine doing it in Utrecht, where Lethal Banana will be able to promote this to some big BB'ers. They are rare in Groningen. I DO however have some ppl lined up here. So to me, it does not matter?
What are your takes on this, Aruboy and Lethal Banana?

Thrawn

Lethal_Banana
05-13-08, 11:04 pm
Well, I've only spent one night in Groningen so wouldn't mind coming up there for the first ABC ;) And I'm in the process of moving gyms anyway so I'd prefer to get settled and get the feel of the management before starting to organize things.

Set a date and I'll check my work schedule against it and let's rip it!

Cheers,
LB

Thrawn
05-14-08, 3:48 am
Should be no problem. I will see thursday (when i train again) if our gym will allow it to happen. They can be a bit weird sometimes about things. Otherwise we might have to resort to Aruboys gym.

aruboy
05-14-08, 5:04 am
Greetings my animal brothers. Sorry for the late reply but I've been out of action for about two days, due to a flu, but I'm back in action, ready to pump some iron (which I did this morning). First of all, let me start by welcoming Lethal Banana to the ABC. Secondly, with regards to our first meeting, I would prefer it to happen in Groningen, where it all started, and gradually expand it to other parts of the country (of course Utrecht will be our second meeting place). I hope you can arrange a date at your gym, if not, let me know, then we can check out my gym .

Thrawn
05-14-08, 5:46 am
Greetings my animal brothers. Sorry for the late reply but I've been out of action for about two days, due to a flu, but I'm back in action, ready to pump some iron (which I did this morning). First of all, let me start by welcoming Lethal Banana to the ABC. Secondly, with regards to our first meeting, I would prefer it to happen in Groningen, where it all started, and gradually expand it to other parts of the country (of course Utrecht will be our second meeting place). I hope you can arrange a date at your gym, if not, let me know, then we can check out my gym .

No problem, Aruboy. Take time to recover and then come back stronger!
I will talk to my gym about that thursday. I will give it a 50% chance of succeeding. If i get the okay, i will get in touch with U-Rep and Enforcer about further details.

Thrawn
05-15-08, 3:41 pm
Too bad, the gym owner was not in today. I will have to try again next week, rest of the week i will not be in Groningen.

FrontSight13
05-16-08, 7:29 am
OK T ... I am in. Good look on the ABC.

Thrawn
05-16-08, 7:45 am
Welcome to the club, FrontSight13!!

Official headcount is now:

Thrawn, Groningen
Aruboy, Groningen
Lethal Banana, Utrecht
FrontSight13, Uden

I will try and sort things out with my gym next week. I will update this thread as soon as i gather more info.
Stay tuned, brothers!

Thrawn

Thrawn
05-21-08, 1:51 pm
Well, GOOD NEWS!

We got a place where we can hold the first ABC. Linda, the gym owner, gave it the okay. She is a bit uncertain about it, but said: 'well, most of the time you know what you are doing and are ethousiastic. So go ahead, its okay. I will see what its all about' !
Even better. She will let the other members in for FREE.
So, how to arrange things?
I think all members should post their available weekends in june and july. If we can find a match we will set a permanent date and RIP IRON. We might be a small bunch, but the numbers we will pull down will NOT be!
So, gimme the available dates!
Thrawn

rjs
05-21-08, 3:46 pm
That's awesome Thrawn. Man, i wish i could hop on KLM and come join you guys. But a ticket is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.000 Euros currently.

Peace.

Thrawn
05-21-08, 3:53 pm
That's awesome Thrawn. Man, i wish i could hop on KLM and come join you guys. But a ticket is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.000 Euros currently.

Peace.

Haha =) I understand the problem. Maybe we should do a 'Animals migrating' tour. We could come to your holiday islands =)))) Anyway, you are welcome to join in whenever you are over here. IF you ever are, i dunno.
I cant wait for this to start. Gonna be KICK ASS!

Thrawn
05-23-08, 5:31 am
Hello? Are the Dutch ABC members watching/subscribed to this post ready to do this??? No response so far!

aruboy
05-24-08, 6:31 am
Hello fellow animals,

My apologies I couldn't reply to this thread last week, but it has been a very busy week at work and next week won't be an exception. I'm glad to read thrawn you could convince the owner of your gym to hold the ever first dutch ABC meeting in there (it's even more great that we don't have to pay to use the gym). The thumbs up Thrawn. I forgot my agenda at work but I promise I will post in this threads the weekends that I will be available, on monday. I don't see any problem in the month of june, but in july I will be abroad for about two months.

Thrawn
05-25-08, 6:34 am
No problem, Aruboy! I will see when you are available. We also will have to wait out the replies of LB and Frontsight.

aruboy
05-26-08, 3:56 pm
Ok, I would say that I'm available for all the weekends in the month of june, and the first two weekends in july. From july 15th onwards, I will be abroad for about one and a half month.

Thrawn
05-26-08, 4:11 pm
Ok, I would say that I'm available for all the weekends in the month of june, and the first two weekends in july. From july 15th onwards, I will be abroad for about one and a half month.

Right on, Aruboy.
I am unavailable for the weekend of 7th of june. The rest of the weekends are no problem for me so far.
Still waiting for LB and Frontsight to chime in.

Thrawn
05-29-08, 6:36 am
So far only me and Aruboy are up for this one? I will wait a little longer, but if that is it, so be it. I'd rather have two comitted Animals then a waiting game here. Gregory and i are more than capable of showing our fellow brethren how Dutch Animals tear it up.

Lethal_Banana
06-02-08, 1:56 pm
Sorry for the late reply guys! I had be out of the country for some time ;)

I am available for the 3rd weekend in june(20 - 22nd), and 2nd weekend in July (11 - 13th). If you guys find any other dates that are more suitable, I will arrange it with work. I work 6 days on and 4 days off, so it's not always possible to arrange things for the normal weekends :)

Cheers,
LB

Thrawn
06-02-08, 4:03 pm
Okay then =)
I like the second weekend in july, that will give me some time get things set up and under way.
Can we all agree on that particular weekend?
I can, Lethal Banana can. What about you, Aruboy?

aruboy
06-03-08, 6:13 am
Hoi Guys,

I think I can manage to squeeze in some free time in july, that is the second weekend; I will be traveling on the 15th of july to Aruba and I will be back till the end of august, so it's a good way to prepare myself before going to the island to have some fun.

Thrawn
06-03-08, 6:33 am
Then its official: we are gonna do this the second weekend of july. Lets send Aruboy on his holiday with a massive pump and some good ol' muscle ache.
I will arrange exact day with the gym, but i think the saturday will be the best option.
I will also send pm to U-Rep and Enforcer on how to take things further now.

Oh, and Aruboy: i would like to introduce you to somebody in my gym as well. He is also from the Antillen. Big massive dude, solid bodybuilder. Trying to turn him Animal too. I already got him on the supps, next step is having him on the forvm and being a fulltime member =)

Great guys: looking forward to this.

rjs
06-03-08, 11:16 am
Congrats guys on making this thing happen.

Yo Thrawn, go easy on Aruboy now. He's gonna need some energy while on vacation, lol. He'll probably tell you why, i he didn't already.

Did you guys think about the pwo meal already? Broodje haring maybe?

Anyways, good luck and i'm looking forward to the pics.

Stay strong,

rjs

Thrawn
06-03-08, 3:01 pm
Haha, no, i dunno why. But its a long flight, so he can get some recovery in on the plane =)
Preworkout broodje haring =) That would be a real Dutch gathering! LOL.

I am very glad too that its finally going down!

Thrawn
06-08-08, 5:07 am
Hello guys,

I am sorry to have to notify you on this: The ABC is postponed. Yesterday i became a board member of the Dutch powerlifting organisation. Because a lot of 'old drama' in the last few years we have got some work to do and we had to schedule in some extra time to get things on track again. Unfortunately it is very close to holiday time in the Netherlands, so dates were limited. The second weekend of july we will have a meeting with the new and old council members to talk about how to proceed and smooth things out again.

Guess the best thing we can do now it try to have an ABC AFTER the holiday months. Lets keep eachother updated on this. And in the meantime lets try and use this extra time to see if we can get MORE Dutch Animals in here.

My apologies for this,
Thrawn

aruboy
06-09-08, 10:23 am
No problem Thrawn, I understand it would be difficult to combine both activities. I want to wish you all the strength and wisdom as a board member of the Dutch power lifting organization. Of course, on my part I will keep on looking for new members of the dutch ABC and hopefully we can get this thing going after the holiday months (for me it would be from September onwards).

Thrawn
06-09-08, 3:35 pm
Okay, i will keep in mind that we will get more serious again in this thread around september!
Have a great holiday, Aruboy!

Thrawn
09-02-08, 7:29 am
Okay, Dutch Legion. However small we may be: holiday season is OVER =) I think it is about time we showed everybody how we get things done over here.
Is everybody ready to do this?
I think it must be no problem to get an ABC meeting going in october/november! What do you all think about this?

aruboy
09-03-08, 3:54 pm
Greetings my animal brother,

Great to hear from you again Thrawn; I'm glad to hear that you took the initiative to once again try to put together a dutch ABC. I'm still in Aruba at this moment, but I think I'll be back somewhat at the end of september, maybe even earlier. So, if it's in october or november, you can count with my participation. By the way, I did get married in Aruba on the 8 of august, so I'll be back as a married animal man.

Thrawn
09-04-08, 4:14 am
Greetings my animal brother,

Great to hear from you again Thrawn; I'm glad to hear that you took the initiative to once again try to put together a dutch ABC. I'm still in Aruba at this moment, but I think I'll be back somewhat at the end of september, maybe even earlier. So, if it's in october or november, you can count with my participation. By the way, I did get married in Aruba on the 8 of august, so I'll be back as a married animal man.

CONGRATULATIONS, brother!!! That is good news!
The ABC will happen, things have calmed down in the Union. Still a lot of work to do, but it is all under control now. Just lemme know when you are back in the good old flat country and we will put it together.

Thrawn
11-23-08, 5:14 pm
Well, aruboy, its been awfully quit so far. Are you back in the cold and rainy Netherlands already?

And how about other Dutch Animals? Are there more already?

aruboy
11-24-08, 4:26 am
Hello Thrawn,

Long time no hear. Yes, I'm back in cold and snowy Holland. I flew back to Holland at the beginning of the month September with my wife. Sorry it took so long to announce my arrival, but it took some time to settle in, you know, get accustomed to the married life etc, but we're doing fine now. So, yes, I've been hitting the weights very hard the last couple of weeks in order to get back in shape. I did train in Aruba, but not with the same intensity I'm accustomed to as in Holland. So, I hope we can get this thing going and get some more members to participate in a ever first dutch ABC.

Thrawn
11-24-08, 10:40 am
Hello Thrawn,

Long time no hear. Yes, I'm back in cold and snowy Holland. I flew back to Holland at the beginning of the month September with my wife. Sorry it took so long to announce my arrival, but it took some time to settle in, you know, get accustomed to the married life etc, but we're doing fine now. So, yes, I've been hitting the weights very hard the last couple of weeks in order to get back in shape. I did train in Aruba, but not with the same intensity I'm accustomed to as in Holland. So, I hope we can get this thing going and get some more members to participate in a ever first dutch ABC.

Great to hear things are going well =))
How about somewhere in towards the end of december? Would that suit you?

aruboy
11-25-08, 3:57 am
Hoi Thrawn,

I think I can squeeze it in my somewhat busy schedule at the end of December. I will also e-mail you my new mobile number. So, let us hope we can finally put this thing together.

C.Coronato
05-15-09, 9:55 am
Anything new in here fellas? It looks like there used to be a good amount of fellas ..

C.Coronato
08-26-09, 10:32 am
Thrawn you still around brother? Hows everything going?

aruboy
08-27-09, 4:21 am
Yo Thrawn, are still living in Groningen? Sorry I didn't reply in a long time, but you know, work, new house, recently married (ok, it's been one year now).
My question is, are you still up to set up a Dutch ABC? If you're feeling up to it, just give the signal and I'll be there. If you need any help just send me and email and we will meet to figure out the details.

Greetz, Aruboy

Rene
11-21-09, 3:29 pm
the dutch don't chat...
they squad ....

Whoaa....

C.Coronato
02-19-10, 4:43 pm
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

C.Coronato
02-14-11, 2:20 pm
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who?
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

krindal
04-03-11, 12:56 pm
Voor alle Nederlandse members van dit forum. Persoonlijk lijkt het mij een top ervaring om te trainen met gemotiveerde, behulpzame mensen. En dit lijkt mij een goede manier om het op poten te zetten.

Universal Repstress
04-04-11, 9:47 am
Hey Guys, BodyPower 2011 info here :
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35851-BodyPower-2011-Expo-in-Birmingham-England

Hope you can make it out!

krindal
04-04-11, 12:15 pm
For all the Dutch guys on the Forvm. Anyone interested?

Thrawn
04-07-11, 4:50 am
I am game!
Lets see how many other Dutch ppl are on here!

Rene
08-03-11, 5:30 pm
Because being Dutch means you are going for the cheap.
So all died because of using cheap vitamins sups etc bougt at kruidvat .......
or Hema.....

HxC0180
05-04-13, 9:04 am
I am in for a Dutch Animal meet!

World Eater
05-04-13, 10:42 am
I think I'm the only semi-active Dutch guy on the boards ATM. Most of the guys seem to have left & some sign up but never return :(

HxC0180
05-04-13, 11:04 am
I think I'm the only semi-active Dutch guy on the boards ATM. Most of the guys seem to have left & some sign up but never return :(

Yeah I guess so. What area are you from, i'm Rotterdam area

World Eater
05-05-13, 7:46 am
Yeah I guess so. What area are you from, i'm Rotterdam area
Train at Dick Vrij's gym in Beverwijk and might be switching to SSS in Alkmaar this summer.

Rick87
12-06-16, 2:45 pm
BOOMSHAKALAKA !

i mean, hi !

is this thing still active?
I'm from Heerlen, Limburg, Netherlands.