PDA

View Full Version : GH Max or Natural Sterol Complex

RenegadeRows
03-16-08, 12:26 pm
Both great products. Both given me good results. But budget is getting a little tight so I need to choose. Help me out guys, which one would you pick? why?

pmug0000
03-16-08, 12:39 pm
Both great products. Both given me good results. But budget is getting a little tight so I need to choose. Help me out guys, which one would you pick? why?

I'd go for the GH Max. GH Max is very high in arginine and ornithine - two very important amino acids, so I consider GH Max an amino supplement and a hormone supplement bundled into one great price. I have nothing against NSC, but I would always choose aminos over an herbal supplement.

RenegadeRows
03-16-08, 5:59 pm
nice...thanks P

Brute Strength
03-16-08, 6:30 pm
sterol complex
hands down

pmug0000
03-16-08, 8:24 pm
sterol complex
hands down

Wtf??? Dude you're 16 I hope you don't have personal experience with NSC.

Bob
03-17-08, 11:25 am

Both are very solid. Of the two, I might lean towards GH Max. I feel like to get a better rest and recover quicker when I'm using it.

lilhardcore
04-05-08, 2:59 am
Yo bro, if you search you'll find some dudes been stackin them both and finding its wicked crazy. They're takin NSC through the day and the 6 GH Max before bed and lovin it

born0withno0soul
04-05-08, 3:44 am
well isnt there a gh max and a gh stack? are they the same?

born0withno0soul
04-05-08, 3:46 am
and whats the deal with the directions on gh stack? swish the shake around in your mouth for 30 secnds? anyone find that weird

rev8ball
04-05-08, 4:11 am
and whats the deal with the directions on gh stack? swish the shake around in your mouth for 30 secnds? anyone find that weird

Two different ways to help with GH levels. Both include Ornithine, but Stack has an amino acid complex which includes Arginine, as well as 2 herbals. Max uses Gamma-O, beta sitosterol, etc. The swishing around helps with its initial delivery system, which is sublingual.

http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/packaging_image.cfm?id=61
http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/packaging_image.cfm?id=62

mustgetbig
04-05-08, 8:06 am
Wtf??? Dude you're 16 I hope you don't have personal experience with NSC.

all NSC is is a mass and density enhancer

pmug0000
04-05-08, 12:36 pm
all NSC is is a mass and density enhancer

By natural and herbal hormone manipulation. Go ahead and use it at the age of 16 I don't really give a fuck, but I sure as hell wouldn't recommend taking it at such a young age. All you need is food, hard work, and maybe some weight gainer, but go ahead and take all the supplements you want.

born0withno0soul
04-05-08, 6:22 pm
calm down mugg. if he has the money, whats the harm? to each his own. he must learn his way in this game the same as you are learning your own way

pmug0000
04-05-08, 6:28 pm
calm down mugg. if he has the money, whats the harm? to each his own. he must learn his way in this game the same as you are learning your own way

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! NO I WON'T CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. I'm calm. I was trying to a make a point that (in my opinion of course) during the teen years food and training should be emphasized, and supps should be held off until later. I do think over-doing supplements at younger ages could be harmful in the long run, but like you said - to each his own.
And I did say before he can do whatever the hell he wants. I was just throwing in my 2 cents, not trying to force my opinions on others.

born0withno0soul
04-05-08, 6:53 pm
everyone learns eventually what works. food. but as a teenager, everything shiny and expensive is apealing

cesmeister
12-05-08, 2:00 pm
What do you guys think about stacking natural sterol complex and gh max?

OneInchWonder
01-12-09, 11:16 am
I been wanting to try one of these products. Which one would yield better size and strength results? If I had enough money I would probably get them both.
I am currently on 'clean bulk'. I am taking m-stak, Uniliver, Storm,glycerol and protein powder.

TigerAce01
01-12-09, 11:25 am
I took Natural Sterol Complex for a couple of months. Saw some strength gains, but not that much. I believe it was due to my age at the time (18). I actually believed NSC had nothing to do with hormonal manipulation, but it does. So I'll give it a try later on down the road.

Haven't tried GH Stack.

-Ace

andrewT
02-27-09, 8:49 am
I see that NSC and GH Max by most of you guys aren't recommend till your 21 or older?

If you are over 18 and taking it, is it a liability issue? is it dangerous to your growth(ie steroids stunt your growth bla bla bla) or is it because it is useless to take at such a young ripe age

just wondering! both look like great products, although I would think NSC to be a bit more potent.

J-Dawg
06-02-09, 12:57 pm
Heads up on a newly reformulated Natural Sterol Complex. More details to follow.

Mattman33
06-13-09, 8:15 pm
Heads up on a newly reformulated Natural Sterol Complex. More details to follow.

i just love this stuff. i cannot believe it is going to get better....reading this post just made my day.

newbreed
06-23-09, 9:37 am

No shit. I didnt think it could get any better. When will it be out?

J-Dawg
06-23-09, 9:59 am
No shit. I didnt think it could get any better. When will it be out?

The 90s and 180s are both in stock in our NJ warehouse and shipping out.

You can find the new formula in the link below:
http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=92

newbreed
06-23-09, 10:35 am
The 90s and 180s are both in stock in our NJ warehouse and shipping out.

You can find the new formula in the link below:
http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=92

Sounds killer to me