PDA

View Full Version : UK Animals: Supplements & Gear

sanga
03-20-08, 7:12 am
I have just spoken to the UK distributor, they say all the things we want, i.e. Legs DVD, red/yellow T-Shirts etc will be available here in 3 weeks.

Elite
03-20-08, 10:30 am
Anything else? Large Torrent?

Universal Rep
03-20-08, 10:32 am
What about the Journey Book?

sanga
03-20-08, 10:33 am
She didn`t state which products, I asked about the Legs DVD and the t-shirts, she said whatever has been coming out in the states she would be ordering and would have available within 3 weeks, she also said to contact her if there was anything needed.

Good customer service.

Elite
03-20-08, 10:36 am
Any idea what sites will be carrying the products?

Universal Rep
03-20-08, 10:38 am
She didn`t state which products, I asked about the Legs DVD and the t-shirts, she said whatever has been coming out in the states she would be ordering and would have available within 3 weeks, she also said to contact her if there was anything needed.

Good customer service.

Yeah, I've been talking to Corporate, and they've been talking to the distributor about the Iconic Ts, so I'm glad it's all working out. And yeah, you're right... the Journey Book should be available as well in the near future.

sanga
03-20-08, 10:39 am
Excellent, lets get it on.

Any chance of some Animal fleecy socks? lol

Universal Rep
03-20-08, 10:41 am
Excellent, lets get it on.

Any chance of some Animal fleecy socks? lol

You're not gettig the socks off my feet bro...

sanga
03-20-08, 10:43 am
ahhh so they are available then?

Seriously question, what about a fleece jacket with just the A symbol on left breast?

speedwing
03-20-08, 11:26 am
Any idea what sites will be carrying the products?

So yeah, anyone know what sites we can order from? Tropicanafitness.com? Musclefactory?

sanga
03-20-08, 11:53 am
yep.

sanga
04-11-08, 5:30 am
U-REP, fleece jacket with just the A symbol on left breast?

sanga
04-11-08, 6:13 am

Not yet but only 1.5 at present, they are looking into it now, coming back to me.

sanga
04-11-08, 6:14 am
They are looking into getting The Journey by Wrath too :)

sanga
04-11-08, 6:17 am
Black/White and Black/Yellow cage shirts on their way :)

sanga
04-14-08, 9:44 am

Large Torrent will be with us Mid May folks, just had a call from supplier here in UK.

Animal Cage Jerseys, black/white and yello/white ones will be end of April, cool eh?

Excellent customer service.

sanga
04-14-08, 9:46 am
No Journey Books will be stocked, have to get a copy from the states if still available.

Elite
05-12-08, 2:56 pm
Couldnt believe my ThirdEye...

Nitro 44 pack - £22.99!!!
Stak - £23.99!!
Pump - £20.99!!!
6.85lbs Real Gains - £27.99!!!

http://www.monstersupplementstore.com/Universal_Nutrition?id=0

This site is cheap!!!
Free Delivery on orders over £100, all other deliveries £4.99.

speedwing
05-13-08, 9:37 am
Finally, a UK Animal gets something decent for a change, check out what was waiting for me this morning:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm2/speedwing74/DSCF1277.jpg

mdm
05-19-08, 10:18 am
but they never have anything in stock

and when they gaurentee nexxt day delivery they dont even tell you that they are not delivering.

and they are shit

sanga
05-19-08, 10:49 am
Have you ordered from them Paul?

Elite
05-19-08, 11:50 am

and when they gaurentee nexxt day delivery they dont even tell you that they are not delivering.

and they are shit

Have you ordered from them Paul?

Haha. I ordered 2xNitro and some Pump & GABA from them last tuesday. It states next day delivery. I got pissed with them today and emailed them about my order and the tracking showing no update. An hour ago it updated and appears my package is in glasgow. Cheap as chips, but appaling customer service. Could've got a consignment quicker stateside at bb.com.

sanga
05-19-08, 11:53 am
hmmm, as long as the goods arrive and you are in no hurry for them then no problem.

Elite
05-19-08, 3:13 pm

and they are shit

Have you ordered from them before? Did the goods arrive?

bigunz85
05-20-08, 3:27 am
i like www.discountanabolics.com they have cheap stuff as well

Elite
05-20-08, 10:13 am

Yea, they ship international and are cheaper than bb.com. Nitro 44 Pack $22! Might be worth a look to see the price of shipping.

bigunz85
05-20-08, 11:08 am
its 4.95 i order from them all the time. i suggest u buy alot at once that way ur saving money.

Elite
05-20-08, 2:54 pm
its 4.95 i order from them all the time. i suggest u buy alot at once that way ur saving money.

You realise im from England yea? Thats the point of the whole thread. It wont be $4.95 shipping for me. Shipping is still cheaper than bb.com tho, so may give it a try.

herdz
05-20-08, 3:12 pm
go on fitnessone.com
they dont have everything but its less than half the price everywhere else :)
ur welcome ladies n gents!!!

InkdMuscle
05-20-08, 3:15 pm

yeah on average i checked the site. they are about a buck cheaper on average vs. bb.com. but i just like the customer sevice bb has.

Elite
05-20-08, 4:30 pm
Guys, your all from the US & Canada.....this thread is for finding sites that are cheap for us in the UK, and that also ship to us!!!

h 3 L L b 0 y
06-02-08, 6:29 am
Guys, your all from the US & Canada.....this thread is for finding sites that are cheap for us in the UK, and that also ship to us!!!

Exactly! This thread should be about cheap products in the UK! Nice find btw ThirdEye, hoping to order some stuff but being put off by delivery times?

h 3 L L b 0 y
06-02-08, 6:33 am
Bump

Where site dyu get all these goodies from? Interested in large torrent!

speedwing
06-02-08, 6:53 am
You can get the large Torrent from www.tropicanafitness.com and www.animalpak.co.uk
I got the belt from www.animal-gear.com (European site) and the t-shirts i got off Ebay.

Elite
06-02-08, 10:16 am
Exactly! This thread should be about cheap products in the UK! Nice find btw ThirdEye, hoping to order some stuff but being put off by delivery times?

Avoid the site i mentioned at all costs

2 weeks on i hadnt recieved the gear, then they email me saying its gonna take 7 days to ship and come through customs (didnt know they were foreign), so i cancelled, they have promised to refund the money, still waiting. Ridiculous.

Now this sites customer service are better, try these, cheap too.
http://www.sshealthfoods.com/pages.php?filtered=Universal+Nutrition&page=lt.formulas

sanga
06-02-08, 1:53 pm
Is that a belt?????????????????????????

h 3 L L b 0 y
06-02-08, 2:58 pm
But they ain't got real gains or torrent! Guess its back to eBay for me, yes i said it, eBay! surprisingly it has some good offers now and then, especially from people selling from the US, im just scared about customs and all that.

sanga
06-02-08, 3:45 pm
Avoid the site i mentioned at all costs

2 weeks on i hadnt recieved the gear, then they email me saying its gonna take 7 days to ship and come through customs (didnt know they were foreign), so i cancelled, they have promised to refund the money, still waiting. Ridiculous.

Now this sites customer service are better, try these, cheap too.
http://www.sshealthfoods.com/pages.php?filtered=Universal+Nutrition&page=lt.formulas

I`ve used these in the past 3 times, everytime I`ve had the products next day, good service, if it wasn`t for the fact I get my supplements at trade price from a mate I`d use this site.

h 3 L L b 0 y
06-02-08, 5:51 pm
You can get the large Torrent from www.tropicanafitness.com and www.animalpak.co.uk
I got the belt from www.animal-gear.com (European site) and the t-shirts i got off Ebay.

Nice post, never seen so many universal products on one site. Price is a bit high though..

speedwing
06-03-08, 4:00 am
Is that a belt?????????????????????????

Oh yes it's a belt!! As soon as I saw it, i ordered it there and then. Not available outside Europe haha. Kind of makes up for the lack of gear available to us over here.

Elite
06-03-08, 8:04 am
Speedwing, how was shipping from www.animal-gear.com?
Speed? Price?

speedwing
06-03-08, 8:18 am
Speedwing, how was shipping from www.animal-gear.com?
Speed? Price?

Shipping was about 15 Euros, took just under 2 weeks as there was a problem with their website, so should be less than that now.

Elite
06-03-08, 9:42 am
Torrent, in both flavours and sizes are now available through www.musclefactory.co.uk at a very reasonable 54.99 for the large 2.7kg tub.

Also everytime i've ordered from the site, i've had faultless next day delivery.

h 3 L L b 0 y
06-11-08, 7:29 pm
Where to find it?!

james_1990
06-12-08, 3:21 pm
No idea mate i have the same problem, i think what i am goin to do is order off of bodybuilding.com i know the postage and things are a stupid price but i worked it out and it does not seem that different to just buying in the UK.

h 3 L L b 0 y
06-14-08, 12:26 pm
But then you run the risk of customs nabbing some of your items..

JimmyH
06-18-08, 6:00 pm
Any ideas when we'll be able to get our grubby British mitts on Animal Test?

speedwing
06-22-08, 4:10 pm
Direct link: xxxx

speedwing
06-22-08, 4:15 pm
Any ideas when we'll be able to get our grubby British mitts on Animal Test?

Animal Test available from xxxx

Senny
10-23-08, 8:18 am
I ordered stuff of monstersupplementstore.com...firstly they call me up and say that what I want isn't in stock and offer me an upgrade to at there expense so I take the offer. I expect it to still come next day as they called me the day I ordered it, about 2 hours after. Next day comes, my item still doesn't arrive.

I call them up and they say the guy I spoke to put my order in the refund pile rather than the delivery pile. I say ok and have to wait the whole weekend and get my stuff on Monday. Monday comes and it still doesn't arrive. I email them and ask WTF they are playing at and where my stuff is. I get no reply from the email I sent. Tuesday comes and I eventually get my stuff off them.

Now the real kicker is that monstersupplementstore.com is located in Glasgow down on London Road. I asked them to deliver the items to my work which is a whole 15 minutes away from there location...I mean how hard is it to deliver something 15 minutes up the road and STILL not be able to do it next day...never again to be honest!

Senny
10-23-08, 9:29 am
I had a look at that website when a friend actually linked me to this thread. Prices seem pretty good so when I come back from my holiday in the states I will most likely be buying from them...depending on how much swag I can bring back/send back from America :D

h 3 L L b 0 y
01-14-09, 7:04 am
Found a decent site, www.bodybuilding4you.co.uk. Has a few universal products, some at good prices as far as i can tell like EAA Nitro for £25.99 and ST for £29.99. Ordered some stuff on Sunday 11th and they said it should be here today so I'll let you guys know when it comes and how packaging is like etc.

h 3 L L b 0 y
01-14-09, 7:19 am
Bah, guess i hadn't read the posts about sshealthfoods. Could have saved like £20.

sanga
01-14-09, 7:32 am
Once again I`ll warn UK people, the only company that is official distributor is wwwtropicanahealthandfitness.co.uk

Buying from other companies has its risks as has happened to me with these very sites named, customer service and aftersales are non existant!!!

If it wasn`t for J-Dawg and Universal I would be out of pocket on a few occasions, all which had nothing to do with Universal but with UK companies selling products with absolutely diabolical customer service.

Thanks again J for your PM, speedy response and unbeatable customer service.

siggik
10-21-09, 7:57 pm
hmm ok, so iam heading to the UK in january, and i THINK il be staying in birmingham for about 3 days and the last day in london, befor i go home, where would be the best place to visit or get sent to the hotel ? trying to score stak or test