PDA

View Full Version : Trying To "Figure" It All Out... Deanna's Log

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

deanna7272
03-21-08, 12:01 am
Okay, I guess this won’t be my “official” journey, but it will be about me and what’s going on in my life. As I read through the “journeys” posted here, I should have started a long time ago (with the beginning of my road to competition, but I will add that in here somewhere.)

A little about me…. I have always been an athlete, always involved in some sort of activity, whether it be in volleyball, softball, basketball, etc… I never really thought that at some point in my life the activity would end, until my surgeries…

As far back as I can remember I have had back issues… My father had “slipped” discs and had to see a chiropractor all the time. My mom and sister had 2 back surgeries a piece. I thought maybe it was “heredity” that doomed me…lol

I was going through my divorce when he got hit with a HUGE snow storm. Living on my own and not having someone there to dig me out for work, I had to do it myself. After shoveling for about 45 minutes, I was out, but the ball of my right foot was numb… That was on a Wednesday, my mother insisted that I go to the doctor, but I told her that I had no PAIN, I’d be fine. Thursday night was my co-ed volleyball night, so I went to play. I took a couple of my high school players and went to the Y to play. Of course, my ego stepped in and I wouldn’t let them get the best of me, so I played my heart out…lol The next morning , I woke up and I couldn’t walk, I couldn’t stand up straight and the pain was unbearable.

I went to the ER and they gave me meds and sent me on my way with an appt for an MRI. I went, had my appt with a neuro in town and they wanted to do surgery. He had just done the SAME surgery on my sister and she went from a cane, to a walker, to a wheelchair and there was NO WAY I was letting him touch me. He told me, in a year, you’ll be back…

It was about 8 months later (December 2003), I had locked my keys in my car and had to get into my house. I climbed through my window, one hand on my desk, the other on my health rider and slithered through the window. Evidently that wasn’t the best for my back…lol A week later I have the MOST AWFUL pain in my leg. I couldn’t stand up, walk, sit, lie down… NOTHING would relieve the pain. I ended up at the ER, MRI, and Neuro appt. I chose a Neuro at Cleveland Clinic this time (my boyfriend / hubby now suggested that I not piss around with the docs in my area….) He saw me on Thursday, I had a herniation at L5-S1, he did surgery the following Monday.

I had no physical therapy that time, wasn’t allowed to lift ANYTHING over a gallon of milk for MONTHS… I had put on a ton of weight because you know, hey, if you can’t workout, what’s the sense in eating properly??? MY FAULT…

Fast forward….

I started back to the gym in February 2006… I started heavier that I should have, but I thought I was okay. I had NO weight on the leg press at first. Four weeks later, I had worked up to 50 pounds on the press. I got off the press and stretched. As I did I felt a POP in my lower back… Again, no pain, but a pop. Weird. Six days later, I had a pain go down my leg and it took me to the floor, I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS…. I went to the doctor and they laid me up in the hospital for 6 days. Shot up every 4 hours with pain medication, no calls to my neuro, and an EMG to see if there was nerve damage... Yep, after being laid up almost a week with no response, I had nerve damage. I asked if I could call my Neuro, they told that I could, I did and they wanted me in the CC ER now. I went the next morning and scheduled my surgery the following week (March 06 on L4-L5).

I mentioned that I have nerve damage… My Neuro said that when he went in this time that the nerve was purple and pretty beat up. Yep, definite nerve damage, definite size difference in the legs, and definite weakness in the right leg, and I get the MOST AWFUL leg cramps in the right leg. I tend to roll the right ankle quite a bit, so my shoe selection is VERY limited, high heels are out, dammit… EXCEPT for my competition heels which are 4 inches…lol

Fast forward …. I went BACK to the gym in January 2007. I was 181.5 pounds (not my HIGHEST, but where I started.) At that point EVERYTHING was back-supported and literally NO weight on ANYTHING… Talk about FRUSTRATING… But it needed to be that way… I didn’t do that the last time… Leg press, squats, most deadlifts, are out… I REALLY MISS THE LEG PRESS , by the way…lol I really have to watch my form and remember “Hey dummy, you have had a couple back surgeries, you don’t want MORE do you???”…

I have always wanted to compete (since 1992) but I have let others get in the way of that. You know, the boyfriends that are SO INSECURE that they don’t think that their woman should lift weights, LET ALONE, be in a gym with others that enjoy staying healthy??? I guess I chose the insecure ones that wanted to keep me fat…. Silly, silly girl… Anyway, I am a whole new girl now…lol

Fast forward…. I have decided to do a figure competition on April 26, 2008. I don’t plan on beating the world, believe me, it’s just a personal goal of mine to compete. I have dropped 42 pounds, so far, revamped my body and I want to see where I can take it. We’ve laid some groundwork, will take the judge’s critiques and take the summer to work on what needs work and IF I compete again, I will shoot for The House’s Mid Atlantic Grand Prix.

If you are STILL reading this, thanks for your interest… I RAMBLE, I warn you… If you have met me, you know already…lol I am sure MOST of what I write will be personal crap going on with me, but I will try to get my workouts in here, my feelings on them, and I am sure I’ll be bitching about anything and everything sooner or later…lol

Feel free to comment, see how my day is, and/or keep me accountable… That’s what this is here for, I guess…

Elite
03-21-08, 12:05 am
Your a fine woman, with a great physique and a lot to look forward to. It was a pleasure sharing a table with you for dinner in Ohio, on the friday night at the Arnold weekend, even tho we waited 45 mins for food and then it was dropped on the floor, aaaah, good times.

deanna7272
03-21-08, 12:06 am
Your a fine woman, with a great physique and a lot to look forward to. It was a pleasure sharing a table with you for dinner in Ohio, on the friday night at the Arnold weekend, even tho we waited 45 mins for food and then it was dropped on the floor, aaaah, good times.

Thanks Dear... Yes, that was a GREAT time... Mmmmm, I can STILL smell the cookies...lol

deanna7272
03-21-08, 3:22 am
It's 3:25 AM and I am awake. I haven't slept through the night in a couple months... It's usually about 4 AM that I wake up. It wouldn't be bad IF at 4, I would stay up and get my cardio started, but I don't get to bed until late due to my schedule (or maybe just poor planning of my day), but I know I need more sleep to get through my day, so I get back in bed.

My day:

6 am, shower, get ready for work... Cooking breakfast and lunch for the day
7:20 - 2:30 Work then stop at home and grab some greens
3:00 - 4:15 Track Practice (I am coaching middle school track right now)
4:30 - 5:00 Head home to eat / eat
6:00 Head to the gym to lift and do SOME cardio
8:00 Come home from the gym and cook last meal
8:30 - 8:45 eat
9:30 More cardio
11:00 - 12:00 Try to sleep

I usually check emails, Animal, IM, and Myspace while I am eating...lol Looking at it, I should try to adjust it to get up earlier... Believe me, my ALARM is set EVERYDAY for 4:30 AM... I intend on getting up, but I am just tired and shut the alarms off, I have 3 set...

I guess it's true what I was told by a very wise man...

"The road to FAILURE is paved with GOOD INTENTIONS"

norrim1
03-21-08, 3:29 am

I have to agree with ThirdEye, it was a pleasure having dinner with you in Ohio. Looks like you had your share of set-backs in life, but it also looks like you pulled through every time. After the expo a new fire was lit for all of us. I wish you the best of luck in the future and I look forward to meeting you again.

deanna7272
03-21-08, 3:38 am
I have to agree with ThirdEye, it was a pleasure having dinner with you in Ohio. Looks like you had your share of set-backs in life, but it also looks like you pulled through every time. After the expo a new fire was lit for all of us. I wish you the best of luck in the future and I look forward to meeting you again.

Ohhhh, believe it, there's been trials and tribulations, but SOMEHOW I have made it through... I am sure you guys will be hearing of them... They'll KNOCK your SOCKS off... It's a WONDER I am as SANE as I am...lol

We'll have to make it a "reunion dinner"... Friday night of the Expo, our group has to get together... It's a deal!!

Themostocles
03-21-08, 4:04 am
Least I am not the only one with trouble sleeping, good to have late nite company. Looking forward to following your progress. -T

deanna7272
03-21-08, 4:13 am
Least I am not the only one with trouble sleeping, good to have late nite company. Looking forward to following your progress. -T

Ohhh, I'll be around.... Keep checking in on me... Keep me on my toes!!!

naturalguy
03-21-08, 8:08 am
Good to see you have a journey going, I will be following

Big Wides
03-21-08, 8:15 am
Count me down for this one.....looks like it will be fun

RooRooTJ
03-21-08, 8:46 am
Keep it going D. I know you will do great. It is tough but when it gets down to the end it feels great.

Brutus_515
03-21-08, 8:59 am
Your doing great Dee!.....and yes you tend to ramble....lol

McFly
03-21-08, 9:00 am
I'll be following this one! good luck and stay strong

BigAnt
03-21-08, 9:28 am
Ohhh, I'll be around.... Keep checking in on me... Keep me on my toes!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How are things going?

Will be checking on ya....

deanna7272
03-21-08, 10:05 am
Things are going well... I fell into some kind of "rut" after the Cage... I figured that if I was going to do this, I had to put my EVERYTHING into it and at that point, I wasn't sure if I had EVERYTHING to give. I felt broken...

It took me a bit to refocus, but I got my head back. My workouts have been good, I've felt strong through them, diet's good (now that my head is back), and I am looking forward to what's to come... The time is bogging me down now, I feel like I need about 4 more daylight hours instead of one...lol

Yes fellas, I tend to ramble (Shaffer, you could've let you walk into the Shop and no one talked to ya...lol) I never meet a stranger, and ALWAYS have SOMETHING to talk about.... The good thing about this forvm is, you don't HAVE to "listen" to me...lol

I HATE UNCOMFORTABLE SILENCES, so I try to make them better...

sly06
03-21-08, 10:26 am
D,
I will def. keep updates on you. Seems you are trying your best with your back. I applaud you for that. The back is one muscle that is hard to overcome with surgeries. Keep your head up high and keep pushing. Good job.

deanna7272
03-21-08, 10:28 am
D,
I will def. keep updates on you. Seems you are trying your best with your back. I applaud you for that. The back is one muscle that is hard to overcome with surgeries. Keep your head up high and keep pushing. Good job.

I just thought that I could get back to where I was in no time... The limitations that I have are becoming "natural" to me now... I sometimes "forget" that I've had the injuries now... ANY twinge of uncomfortable and I remember REAL quick...lol

IRBS
03-21-08, 10:38 am
Wow, you've gone through a lot. And I thought I had a bad back, LOL! Keep up the good work. Good luck at your show, youre in the home stretch!

deanna7272
03-21-08, 10:40 am
Wow, you've gone through a lot. And I thought I had a bad back, LOL! Keep up the good work. Good luck at your show, youre in the home stretch!

Yea, but you've been through worse with that tortion thing...lol

6 weeks...

IRBS
03-21-08, 10:44 am
Yea, but you've been through worse with that tortion thing...lol

6 weeks...

LOL, I guess.

Keep truckin!

sly06
03-21-08, 10:51 am
I just thought that I could get back to where I was in no time... The limitations that I have are becoming "natural" to me now... I sometimes "forget" that I've had the injuries now... ANY twinge of uncomfortable and I remember REAL quick...lol

Oh I wish that I could go back to where I was. Nothing in life is easy and it seems you have learned that big time. It is good things are becoming natural to you again. Just watch your back because I doubt you want to hurt it again.

deanna7272
03-21-08, 4:11 pm
Went to the gym for my first go round... I did and 75 minutes of cardio on the stepper and then some abs... My back is a little tight on the lower right, so I know I need to break for a couple hours... I am going to head back a little later and do arms and finish my cardio...

As I was on the stepper I realized that I haven't had the intensity that I need to... I kicked it up, sweat like a mug, and felt like I accomplished SOMETHING... I haven't been giving it my all, and I only have 6 weeks left... What the hell was I waiting for???

deanna7272
03-22-08, 1:33 am
Bootcamp 9 AM... Bikin and heels probably, wonderful..lol We weren't supposed to have it, but AB decided that the girls needed to come in... It's 1:45 AM and I am still up... I have to do this 2 gallon a day thing right now and I am way too bloated to sleep...

My workout for Friday....

Bicep Strive 15... 3x20
20... 2x20
Hammer Curls 15... 3x20
20... 1x20
Incline Curls 12... 4x20

Tricep Pressdown 35...4x20
Tricep Rope 35...4x12
Kickbacks 5 ...4x20

Did 1 hour 45 minutes cardio today... higher intensity than usual, but had to cut it short... I had a tightness in my lower right side of my back... Just muscle, nothing major...

deanna7272
03-23-08, 9:40 pm
Well, today was Easter and I survived... No cheats with Jelly Beans...lol

I had bootcamp yesterday... Bf is down a little, LBM is up, but my weight was up 2 pounds... Not getting CRAZY about it because I have been eating a TON, yes, pretty much a TON of CANNED green beans...lol I guesss my stomach is SUPPOSED to be shrinking so I get fuller, faster... WELL... I have been eating WAY TOO MUCH and I am not letting that happen.... I was told to cut it to one OR two servings... NOT 3 BOWLS of salad AND then my meals...lol (Don't ask...lol)

I did 45 minutes of cardio on the bike yesterday (the ONLY piece of cardio equipment OPEN when I went upstairs...lol) and then went hiking for about 2 hours... Wasn't a SOLID 2 hours of CLIMBING, but it wasn't on flat land.... I felt it after, especially in the right ankle where the nerve damage is... It's weak compared to the left, but as long as the left foot is on the downhill slope, I'm good...

I took the day off today.... I know, I know... The gym was closed and I took FULL advantage...lol I got a text first thing this morning wishing me a Happy Easter and I started my day... Went to church, came home, had "dinner" (tilapia and asparagus) and then lounged until it was time to take my stepson back to his mom... Came home and downloaded some pics and now I'm here...

Going to try to get some sleep tonight and hit the cardio early... Told B that I was going to concentrate on the legs more... I am going to switch my program to hit them 2x a week to get rid of the EWWWW that's stuck on my hamstrings, and try to rid myself of the double butt (IT SUCKS GETTING OLD)...

Lowdown5
03-23-08, 9:43 pm
This is awesome D, glad that I found it!

Subbed!

deanna7272
03-23-08, 9:47 pm
This is awesome D, glad that I found it!

Subbed!

Sorry, I should have let you know I started one...lol

Lowdown5
03-23-08, 9:48 pm
Sorry, I should have let you know I started one...lol

No sweat, glad to be here regardless.

firsthorseman97
03-24-08, 7:36 am
Your doing great! You've already succeeded by proving the doubters wrong. Keep up the new-found intensity!

sly06
03-24-08, 7:39 am
Looking really good D. Keep up the great work.

LittleMan55
03-24-08, 7:53 am
Everything looks good D. Keep up the good work. Subbed!

mchik
03-24-08, 8:52 am
good stuff D! Subbed!

deanna7272
03-24-08, 11:43 am
Thanks all... Feeling great today... A little on the tired side, but nothing that I can't handle... NOTHING like LAST Monday....

Today is leg day... I love training legs, even though my leg day is VERY light compared to everyone else's...lol I MISS the leg press and "weighted" squats REALLY bad, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right???

I had EVERY intention on getting up early to do at least HALF of my cardio... Well, I ended up getting a text from a dear friend in Dallas that is a National Level NPC Figure Girl and I HAD to take the text... She ended up calling and we talked until almost 1 am... I haven't seen her since the North Americans and needed to catch up.... I met her well over a year ago and got to see her at the NA's.... She's SUCH an inspiration to me... Anyway....

More later...

ghost
03-24-08, 6:36 pm
D.. sorry it took me so long to get in here.. you sure are kicking ass and look great! i cant wait for your show.!!! :)

TunaBreath
03-24-08, 9:04 pm
D, I'll show you my JOURNEY if you show me yours!!! :)

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=334203#post334203

You've got all our support here at the FORVM for your upcoming show!

deanna7272
03-24-08, 10:05 pm
D.. sorry it took me so long to get in here.. you sure are kicking ass and look great! i cant wait for your show.!!! :)

You're lucky I like ya...lol

[QUOTE]D, I'll show you my JOURNEY if you show me yours!!! :)

You've got all our support here at the FORVM for your upcoming show! [QUOTE]

I will definitely have to check it out TB...lol It's been a while since I've seen somene else's "journey"....lol (I know, bad humor....lol) Thanks for all the support, I will definitely be needing it, keep me on my toes!!!

Well, I did legs tonight and I LOVED it.... Supersets all over the place and was done in about 35 minutes... I tried something different tonight, we'll see how it goes...

1st superset
Lying Curl... 20... 3x20
Leg Extension... 40... 3x20

2nd superset
Seated Curl... 70... 4x20
Duck Walks 10 up / 10 back... 4x

3rd superset
Dumbell Deadlifts... 20's... 4x20
Leg Extension... 40... 3x20

Light Medicine Ball Squats... 3x20

Calf Raise... Bodyweight dropped below platform... 2x15 each (my calves are pretty developed and I really don't work them)

I had very little rest in between sets and sweat like a mug... Loved the workout, tomorrow should be the true measure of HOW it worked...lol TONIGHT also, we'll see how the leg reacts in my sleep... DAMN CRAMPS....lol

Was very excited... I walked into the gym and saw a couple very good friends of mine had rejoined the gym... They haven't been there since '89 and we were discussing how "things' have changed and there's no HARDCORE BB'ers anymore... They OWNED their own gym and have everything at their home, but want a change of scenery... I am glad to see another "competitor" has rejoined (and from what it sounds may place herself back on stage!!! YEA!!) They are GREAT people, I am so glad to have them back....

Anyway... Going to try to get some sleep AGAIN tonight... Wish me luck!!!

TunaBreath
03-25-08, 6:14 am
Was very excited... I walked into the gym and saw a couple very good friends of mine had rejoined the gym... They haven't been there since '89 and we were discussing how "things' have changed and there's no HARDCORE BB'ers anymore... They OWNED their own gym and have everything at their home, but want a change of scenery... I am glad to see another "competitor" has rejoined (and from what it sounds may place herself back on stage!!! YEA!!) They are GREAT people, I am so glad to have them back....

Anyway... Going to try to get some sleep AGAIN tonight... Wish me luck!!!

Was that Magnum I saw there last night???

B Con
03-25-08, 7:26 am
Just droppin by to say whats up and good luck with that show... you know you're gonna dominate.

deanna7272
03-25-08, 8:15 am
Was that Magnum I saw there last night???

Yep, they are starting back Wednesday... I am tooo excited!

deanna7272
03-25-08, 8:16 am
Just droppin by to say whats up and good luck with that show... you know you're gonna dominate.

Thanks!!! I hope to show well, we'll see...lol I'll keep ya posted... Hope you got all that reading done....

IRBS
03-25-08, 8:37 am
Nice work D.

deanna7272
03-25-08, 10:37 am
I got up late this morning, which AGAIN has screwed my day... Damn, I even put my cell (I use it as an alarm) UNDER my pillow... URGH... I was supposed to get up at 5... 6:48 AM hubby comes in and says "we're running late"... I woke at 4:14 and he wasn't in bed, he was in the rec room on the couch... He was sick Sunday night and thought he kept me up, so that's PROBABLY why he left...

Track practice after school today.... I am HATING it and we haven't even had our FIRST meet.... URGH... I am doing it AGAIN as a FAVOR and it's sooooo trying on my patience, right now...

Tonight is heavy back and light shoulders... Lat pull downs until I can't see straight... LOVE IT...

More later... Eating meal #2....

ghost
03-25-08, 10:40 am
hell yeah D, kick some ass, and make the track kids to Suicide sprints.! lol.

IRBS
03-25-08, 10:41 am
I got up late this morning, which AGAIN has screwed my day... Damn, I even put my cell (I use it as an alarm) UNDER my pillow... URGH... I was supposed to get up at 5... 6:48 AM hubby comes in and says "we're running late"... I woke at 4:14 and he wasn't in bed, he was in the rec room on the couch... He was sick Sunday night and thought he kept me up, so that's PROBABLY why he left...

Track practice after school today.... I am HATING it and we haven't even had our FIRST meet.... URGH... I am doing it AGAIN as a FAVOR and it's sooooo trying on my patience, right now...

Tonight is heavy back and light shoulders... Lat pull downs until I can't see straight... LOVE IT...

More later... Eating meal #2....

So you kicked your hubby out of bed, LOL!!! Us guys cant catch a break! LOL, JK!

deanna7272
03-25-08, 10:49 am
This class that I have now is SOOOOO SUPER LAZY.... They whine and cry about EVERYTHING... I have a couple, and this is cool, that come in and talk with me about their "lifting program"... You know they are all about "maxxin' out...." lol They know that I know "The House" and ask when he's coming to see them.... ((((Ahem, House if you see this, ask the Landlord whet she has you doing soon....lol)))) But, I would rather they talk with me about that than sitting in front of the tv and video games (now, I KNOW you are a fan of those and play yourself, but YOU move around at SOME point in your day, these kids DON'T...lol)

I have kids that ask WHAT Animal is....I wear my shirts and have my stickers on my filing cabinet and grade book....lol One kid offered me TEN BUCKS for my red ANIMAL sticker...lol ANIMALS in the MAKING....

I still have to forward you that paper the one kid wrote about him "wanting to see ME lift 2x a day like the "football players" do.... (they are 8th grade...) It's a RIOT...

deanna7272
03-25-08, 10:50 am
So you kicked your hubby out of bed, LOL!!! Us guys cant catch a break! LOL, JK!

Now, now... He's my alarm clock AND keeps the bed warm... Why would I do that? Cutting off my nose to spite my face... NEVER...lol

ghost
03-25-08, 10:52 am
i love going in and scaring the shit outta the football players while they are lifting with their shirts off, trying to impress anyone that walks by the window. i lift with my zip up hoodie on... and when it comes off, they usually stop liftin to see what i am doing... i love that shit.

IRBS
03-25-08, 10:54 am
Now, now... He's my alarm clock AND keeps the bed warm... Why would I do that? Cutting off my nose to spite my face... NEVER...lol

LOL I swear if I didnt make my wife get up she would hit the snooze all day! All men are good for is keeping the bed warm, taking out the trash, and reaching into the toilet to get out whatever you women drop in there, LOL!!

ghost
03-25-08, 10:55 am
LOL I swear if I didnt make my wife get up she would hit the snooze all day! All men are good for is keeping the bed warm, taking out the trash, and reaching into the toilet to get out whatever you women drop in there, LOL!!

and opening the jars they cant get. lol.

deanna7272
03-25-08, 11:03 am

Oh, it's terrible, I am the "SNOOZE QUEEN"... I wish I had never found it on my cell...lol AND... I know that it's warm and toasty under my covers.... I KNOW that when those covers come off, I'M GONNA FREEZE...

and opening the jars they cant get. lol.

I open the jars in my house....lol

Note to self.... If hubby sees this, I'm not getting ANYTHING done EVER....lol Maybe some things are better left unsaid.... (I have a hard time with that....lol)

Northman
03-25-08, 3:40 pm
I've just read through your journey. You really put into perspective how lucky I am. Thank you for that.

deanna7272
03-25-08, 10:02 pm
Alright, I have had a great night, so I will start with my workout.... My Tuesdays are heavy back and light shoulders... Basically the game plan was to hit back and shoulders twice a week, heavy back is basically width and light will be thickness... Light shoulder is basically rears and a few laterals thrown in for good measure...lol This is what it looked like tonight...

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns (6 sets)
70 x 20
80 x 12 for 3 sets
90 x 10
70 x 20

Close Grip Pulldowns (4 sets)
70 x 15
70 x 15
70 x 15
70 x 15

Wide Parallel Pulldowns (4 sets)
70 x 20
80 x 10 (grip felt VERY WEAK)
80 x 12
70 x 12 (pull was weak)

Seated Wide Grip for Rear Delt (on low row)
30 x 20
40 x 15
40 x 15
30 x 20

Lateral Raise
8 x 20
12 x 10
12 x 10
12 x 10
8 x 20

Reverse Pec (all squeeze and hold)
20 x 12
20 x 12
20 x 12

Big Wides
03-25-08, 10:33 pm
Nice work De, I like how you held the rev pec for a squeeze, really helps in getting the upper back involved more in the movement. Keep going strong, your doing great

deanna7272
03-25-08, 10:40 pm
Okay... Here's where I am going to GUSH about my night.... Last night the owner of my gym (a man that I adore and cherish DEEP in my heart, he's seen me through the last 20 years, ups and downs, injuries, foolishness, quitting, starting, etc...) told me to email him and gave me this statement... Just put on the email "don't forget my shirt".... So when I got home, I did just that... Didn't know what that was "code" for, but he said to do it, who am I to question??? I got a return email and it said "It's at the gym already".... I just thought that in the craziness of my workouts or posing practice that I had forgotten my shirt or something....

I get to the gym tonight and when he sees me, he goes into the office and brings out this t-shirt... I ALMOST CRIED... Now, I know that you guys are going to tease a little beause I got all teary, but I am sure at SOME POINT SOMETHING like this has happened to you.... He gave me a "Team Body Shop" T-shirt....

Okay... now let me explain... Only CERTAIN people GET this shirt... It even SAYS "YOU CAN'T BUY THIS SHIRT, YOU HAVE TO EARN IT" I have been there for YEARS, and I have only made it vocal to probably 3 people that I wanted one of those shirts, it was my GOAL to get one... The one person I told said, "you gotta earn it"....

When Ricky handed me MY shirt, I almost hit the floor.. He took me into the office and said "Girl, I have seen you through your BEST times, your WORST times... The times that you came in here on your toes and left on your ASS... You were on top of the world and let others f*(k you up and you've f*(ked yourself up... I've seen it... BUT I have been watching, not just last night, but over this past year, and I have seen MORE PASSION than I have seen in you EVER. Your mind is here, you heart is here, you have a million questions, to which there are a million answers, I will help you. You EARNED that shirt, it's yours, wear it with pride, YOU DESERVE IT"... (There was more, but that was the jist of it....)

I can't tell you what those words did to me. The FIRE is there... I have never felt SO honored... I know that it seems minute to you, but THIS IS HUGE FOR ME.... I DID it... I earned my "spot"... I proved that I am worthy of my place in the gym... I am OFFICIALLY a member of "Team Body Shop" and I will wear my shirt PROUDLY!!!

Lowdown5
03-25-08, 10:46 pm
That story made my day D. I have been chronicling my past here on the FORVM and it can be very depressing. But I read your post and my day got better. Thanks!

deanna7272
03-25-08, 10:53 pm
That story made my day D. I have been chronicling my past here on the FORVM and it can be very depressing. But I read your post and my day got better. Thanks!

Oh, I am sure that the days ahead won't all be like tonight was for me, but I had to share... I couldn't wait to get home and spill it....lol I am glad it made your day better... Anything I can do, I will, friend...

Lowdown5
03-25-08, 10:54 pm
Oh, I am sure that the days ahead won't all be like tonight was for me, but I had to share... I couldn't wait to get home and spill it....lol I am glad it made your day better... Anything I can do, I will, friend...

Thanks D, but unless you can erase the past it is something I just have to deal with.

deanna7272
03-25-08, 11:49 pm
I subbed your thread Dear... You know you have us... If I could, I'd buy the biggest ERASER I could and take away your pain, but I can't (not on my measly teacher's salary anyway....)

If you need, I am here... HUGS...

Carpe Diem P.T
03-26-08, 12:00 am
I got up late this morning, which AGAIN has screwed my day... Damn, I even put my cell (I use it as an alarm) UNDER my pillow... URGH... I was supposed to get up at 5... 6:48 AM hubby comes in and says "we're running late"... I woke at 4:14 and he wasn't in bed, he was in the rec room on the couch...

i feel ya pain. i had a client this morning at 5.45 and i didnt wake up til 6.15 -

ppl dont like being kept waiting when they could be in bed i tell ya what.

good journey though and i really admire you dedication especially when you are so busy, keep goin hard!

Themostocles
03-26-08, 1:02 am
Congrats on the shirt D, and kick ass workout. Love the volume. -T.

deanna7272
03-26-08, 8:18 am
i feel ya pain. i had a client this morning at 5.45 and i didnt wake up til 6.15 -

ppl dont like being kept waiting when they could be in bed i tell ya what.

good journey though and i really admire you dedication especially when you are so busy, keep goin hard!

Thanks... I find that I spread myself WAY TOO THIN at times and feel I lack dedication to ONE thing... I THINK I have made a decision to take the summer off, like NORMAL teachers, (I usually work a 40 hour week through the summer) and focus on training, redoing my lesson plans, and put more effort into my coaching. I feel like I am flying by the seat of my pants at times, and I don't like that... It's all or nothing and I feel like I am not doing my part....

Congrats on the shirt D, and kick ass workout. Love the volume. -T.

Ohhhh, I was so excited... There was a girl that tried to downplay my shirt, I am sure I'll be bitching about her sooner or later, but I wouldn't let it happen.... I know what I did to deserve it and NO ONE can take that away... Not even the "eating disordered cardio bunny drama queen"....lol

Themostocles
03-26-08, 8:21 am
Ohhhh, I was so excited... There was a girl that tried to downplay my shirt, I am sure I'll be bitching about her sooner or later, but I wouldn't let it happen.... I know what I did to deserve it and NO ONE can take that away... Not even the "eating disordered cardio bunny drama queen"....lol

Be proud, you got another hater. Means she has something to be jealous about. And knowing you, alot to be jealous about. -T.

deanna7272
03-26-08, 8:38 am
Be proud, you got another hater. Means she has something to be jealous about. And knowing you, alot to be jealous about. -T.

It's funny, I have NEVER had someone act this way toward me... I mean, it's not offensive, but get this...

I have NEVER worn a tank top to the gym... I just NEVER had the confidence... Well, since I have been training, the shoulders are coming out, I've leaned out, and I feel good about it. Well, her attire at the gym has changed and they call her my "twin"... She mirrors things that I do, for instance.... I put my iPod in my bra (well, there's ROOM there now and I usually don't have pockets, my armband SMELLS, and that's the most convenient place....lol) Well, guess who does it now? She asks what I am eating, she's trying to get in with my trainer (she wants to do a show, but DOESN'T want MUSCLES...lol) they mess with her and tell her shit that I don't do, just to see IF she does it... She does...lol

I will come into the gym and she starts talking food, she knows I am dieting... She speaks of her dinners IN DETAIL... Well, FOOD is like SEX now.... You know, you never get as much as you like, you don't THINK about it, but when someone talks about it, you want it more....lol That's the shit that she does...lol

I have never had anyone do that...lol It's a little funny....

firsthorseman97
03-26-08, 8:47 am
Congrats on having a stalker! Next thing you know she'll follow you home (staying two cars behind you so you don't catch her) and go thru your trash! LOL!

Congrats on the shirt!

Ryan

deanna7272
03-26-08, 8:55 am
Congrats on having a stalker! Next thing you know she'll follow you home (staying two cars behind you so you don't catch her) and go thru your trash! LOL!

Congrats on the shirt!

Ryan

Yea, they laugh because they have her where they want her... Her head is spinning trying to break me... They warned me when I first got into this, but I had no idea...lol

Thanks about the T... I know it sounds silly, but it meant so much to me... Ricky is a MENTOR to me and back when I first wanted to compete (1992) he was there to listen to the CRAZINESS I was going through... I have learned so much from him over the years and would LOVE to work one on one with him, just to pick his brain... there's SO much I want to learn to do MYSELF.... I guess it's like I do with you guys.... You know so much and I just want to be a SPONGE and absorb it all....

How's the back?

firsthorseman97
03-26-08, 9:01 am
There is nothing silly about the whole T thing. Maybe I'll start passing out stickers to people I think deserve it at my gym. LOL!

The back is fine. I must have had a rib out (its happened before). I woke up Saturday and it was like it never happened. This has been the first good week I've had in the gym since the Arnold. Always seemed like something was going wrong.

deanna7272
03-26-08, 9:07 am
Good to hear that you are feeling better... I know that when the back is messed up, EVERYTHING is messed up... Things will pick up and you'll be on top of the game before you know it... Keep your head up and stay focused, everything will fall into place...

Brutus_515
03-26-08, 9:08 am
Congrats on the shirt!...hahah I remember you talking about it last time I was down it is nice that he sees your dedication!...and greatly deserved!

deanna7272
03-26-08, 9:14 am
Congrats on the shirt!...hahah I remember you talking about it last time I was down it is nice that he sees your dedication!...and greatly deserved!

Thanks Bud... Yea, when I had mentioned it, that was only the 3rd time that I ever made it vocal...lol The other two (one to my husband) and the other time was about 6 years ago when I was going through my divorce and I was training A LOT... It's been in my mind, but I never expected it...

Northman
03-26-08, 11:35 am
You've earned that shirt.

deanna7272
03-26-08, 1:54 pm
Well, my work day is coming to a close... BORING today... We had Spring Picture Day and the gymnasium was taken up MOST of the morning. We had a state mandated Tornado Drill this morning in the midst of everything else going on...lol

I have track practice from 3-4... A nail appointment at 4:30.... So tonight will be solely dedicated to CARDIO, CARDIO, CARDIO...

I am sure I will be on later to update on just HOW much this girly got accomplished... This is keeping me on track, just as I had hoped... Just like Mickey D's... "I'm LOVIN it"....

deanna7272
03-26-08, 10:48 pm
CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO, tanned, and had to go shop for some food tonight...lol I had no fish, no eggs, no oats (tomorrow is "high" carb day...lol)

I ran for 35 minutes at 5.1 and 3% incline the stairmaster interval training a level 7 for 45 minutes... I know it's not ALL that I have to do daily, but time ran out... Wednesdays are tight timewise for me, so this I had to go a little higher intensity... I was sweating like crazy...lol But, as Tunabreath mentioned in his thread, the plastic has to come down sometime soon, it was a little steamy to say the least...lol

Ohhh... and I got a AOM today... started reading it during my cardio.... Yea... addicted...lol I held it high so Tuna could see it (and about fell off the treadmill...lol) There's a lot that I have read on here that's in there, but "KNOWING" who these ANIMALS are now, it ALL comes full circle and hits me a different way...

Alright, going to eat, tilapia ia a waiting....

Lowdown5
03-26-08, 10:50 pm
The AOM is awesome, motivating as hell. Great cardio today, eat up and relax!

deanna7272
03-27-08, 6:12 am
Ahhhhhhh!!!! Well, I FINALLY did it... I made use of my 4:14 AM wake up....

It has been MONTHS since I have truly slept through the night... My mind is CONSTANTLY going... I dream EVERY night, nothing out of the ordinary (nightmares or such), I just wake up in thought about something or someone and go back to sleep (okay, usually as pee break in there), but anyway....

I have been saying that "IF I would just take advantage of this wake up and STAY up, I could get my day going and get ALL my SHIT done..." Well, today I DID IT...lol

It's 6:10 AM (waiting for my bath water to run)... I have an hour of cardio, 15 minutes of abs, and 4 cups of yummy hazelnut iced coffee down...

BATH TIME....

Themostocles
03-27-08, 6:21 am
Ick... hazelnut coffee... -T.

Nightshift
03-27-08, 6:23 am
Things are looking great here D!! Looks like your back on track cardio and diet wise. Keep up the great work!!

deanna7272
03-27-08, 6:26 am
Ick... hazelnut coffee... -T.

I know, I know... FROO FROO coffee....lol I am stariting to get the hang of regular coffee, but the additional sweetner isn't helping...lol

Things are looking great here D!! Looks like your back on track cardio and diet wise. Keep up the great work!!

Trying... NO MORE canned GREEN BEANS.... What a DIFFERENCE.... Water bloat, pretty much gone.... WOO HOO!!!

Themostocles
03-27-08, 6:30 am
I can't drink regular coffee either...blah... I like those steamer vegetables in the bags, 5 mins, yummy goodness. -T.

deanna7272
03-27-08, 6:46 am
I can't drink regular coffee either...blah... I like those steamer vegetables in the bags, 5 mins, yummy goodness. -T.

With as much as I was trying to "fill" myself with, I would have been in the "poor" house more than I am now....lol (I ate 7 of the 6 POUND cans in 7 days.... DON'T ASK...lol) That's over...lol

Themostocles
03-27-08, 6:49 am
With as much as I was trying to "fill" myself with, I would have been in the "poor" house more than I am now....lol (I ate 7 of the 6 POUND cans in 7 days.... DON'T ASK...lol) That's over...lol

Holy... I have to force my self to eat veggies. But I love bread, but it makes me retain water like nothing else. THe guys at work laugh at me when I complain about being bloated. I am cutting, but I cheated and got a bagel yesterday. I woke up feeling like the state puff marshmellow man. -T.

deanna7272
03-27-08, 7:01 am
HA HA HA... Been there, done that... After the Arnold, I backslid... When I woke up, I thought I was getting MEAN sinus infection....lol MY FACE looked like a PUMPKIN....lol Soooo glad I am over that hump...lol

Themostocles
03-27-08, 7:05 am
It was a planned cheat, but damn... I think going this long without any bread has made me sensitive. So whats with the green beans? -T.

deanna7272
03-27-08, 7:08 am
It was ALL I was eating.. Like 3 BOWLS before my meal... I was holding water like crazy, gassy as hell (sorry, I know ATTRACTIVE, but you've all been there), but I was HUNGRY.... Here I am trying to shrink the belly so less food fills me and I was filling on GB...lol

Themostocles
03-27-08, 7:13 am
Lol, we have all been there. My filler is spinach. I actually have to look busy at work, so have a good day D. -T.

deanna7272
03-27-08, 7:17 am
I'm heading out now.... Thank goodness I only have about a 30 second drive to work...lol

naturalguy
03-27-08, 7:23 am
Keep pushing it D..........................and don't fall off the treadmill!!!!!

deanna7272
03-27-08, 8:36 am
I lose my balance with this damn right leg, but I'm making it...lol

I was SURE that the right leg was going to cramp up last night, as usual... I could feel it as I was laying in the tanning bed, big toe starting to curl, hamstring and calf twitching.... I went to the dr to get quinine for the charlie horses and the FDA banned the quinine for cramps... Well, I happened to be reading MD this weekend and one of DP's articles happened to mention leg cramps... He said that SUGAR FREE / Diet Tonic Water had Quinine... I bought some last night, drank some before bed and GUESS WHAT... No cramps.... WOO HOO I don't know if it was the TW or what, but something saved me from the AGONY of the cramps... Just a little insight IF someone else happens to need it...lol

Carpe Diem P.T
03-27-08, 8:39 am
have u tried magnesium?

deanna7272
03-27-08, 9:56 am
I haven't tried it yet... I put out a thread earlier and I can't find it now...lol SOmeone (maybe you...lol) mentioned magnesium....

Going to try... ANYTHING is better than the cramps.... They are MISERABLE!!!

Maharg
03-27-08, 9:59 am
Banana's save my calves. A couple of times after some heavy calf sessions, if i dont have a banana i will wake up in the middle of the night an have to start beating the hell out of my left calf to get it loosend up.

deanna7272
03-27-08, 10:39 am
Well, fruit is out now because of competition, but... My Physical Therapist said that I would need a shitload of bananas to stop these puppies...lol

Northman
03-27-08, 2:52 pm
If you are getting regular cramps in your calves, you could have developed an imbalance between them and your tibialis anterior. Maybe throw in a couple sets of toe raises at the end of your leg workout to even things up. Just a little suggestion.

REBORN1
03-27-08, 2:54 pm
idk if it has been said already, but supplementing with taurine or potassium will help

deanna7272
03-27-08, 4:33 pm
If you are getting regular cramps in your calves, you could have developed an imbalance between them and your tibialis anterior. Maybe throw in a couple sets of toe raises at the end of your leg workout to even things up. Just a little suggestion.

My T.A. had suffered major atrophy when I was laid up... I always LOVED my TA's because they were very developed (I didn't know what they WERE then, but I KNEW I loved the muscles on the fronts of shins...lol) When I had the surgery, I couldn'teven lift my toes up (the first 2 toes wouldn't move)... I couldn't curl them either.... I have regained enough to move and lift BUT I don't have ALL the strength back in them when they curl.... SOOOOOO frustrating, but they are MUCH better than they were... If I try real hard and curl them, I cramp up right below the knee in the back... It's nuts....

There is a definite size difference to this day and the legs (front and back are shaped differently... I don't think anyone REALLY notices unless they're looking for it though.... (Gee.... How about that SYMMETRY for a FIGURE COMPETITION???? What am I thinking??? lol)

deanna7272
03-27-08, 4:34 pm
idk if it has been said already, but supplementing with taurine or potassium will help

Doing the potassium, but going to look into the taurine also.. THANKS!!!

B Con
03-27-08, 4:42 pm
Hows my fav teacher doing?

deanna7272
03-27-08, 5:01 pm
Hows my fav teacher doing?

Doing well... Feeling good... Just got done eating some steak salad and getting my stuff together to hit the gym... I think I am working chest/tris tonight...

It's a weird week because I have a hair appt tomorrow (was SUPPOSED to be the BIG one before my show, you know color and stuff) but I didn't cancel, so I am still going... (I feel a little pampering is in order...lol) Anyway, I usually do chest on Weds, but with track meets starting next week (on Weds) I have to redo my program... I may also have to go get my stepson tomorrow night and the ABC in Pittsburgh is Saturday, so this week is SCREWY...lol I will get it all in, it's just going to have to be on different days...lol

How's my favorite photographer???

B Con
03-27-08, 5:08 pm
Doing well... Feeling good... Just got done eating some steak salad and getting my stuff together to hit the gym... I think I am working chest/tris tonight...

It's a weird week because I have a hair appt tomorrow (was SUPPOSED to be the BIG one before my show, you know color and stuff) but I didn't cancel, so I am still going... (I feel a little pampering is in order...lol) Anyway, I usually do chest on Weds, but with track meets starting next week (on Weds) I have to redo my program... I may also have to go get my stepson tomorrow night and the ABC in Pittsburgh is Saturday, so this week is SCREWY...lol I will get it all in, it's just going to have to be on different days...lol

How's my favorite photographer???

Damn you are busy. I thought I was swamped but it looks like you got me covered. I am doing good. Just busting ass in the gym and doing what I can with school here. I'm trying to stir up interest for a VA ABC next weekend as well and then revamping my workout after next week to start up a 5 day a week program.

LittleMan55
03-27-08, 5:14 pm
MMMMM Steak! I saw it a few post up! Makes me hungry. Keep up the good work D!

deanna7272
03-27-08, 5:17 pm
Very cool about that ABC.... You'll have to set one up for summer... I am all about that travel...lol If you are anywhere near the beach, I'm there...lol I am trying to see about hitting one up outside of Philly in May also... It's only like 6 hours away.. I guess I'll just grab a hotel and make it a weekend getaway...

I am always doing something... The Fall and Spring are always busy for me... I usually work 40 hours a week over the summer also, but I don't think I am doing it this year... I will miss the extra $$$ , but I miss my SANITY now... I REALLY want to focus on my training and try to rework my school stuff... I am just burning out... I do the PE stuff all year round... Now, don't get my wrong, I LOVE MY JOB and I LOVE what I do... But, working with kids the way I do, it's VERY trying...

deanna7272
03-27-08, 5:18 pm
MMMMM Steak! I saw it a few post up! Makes me hungry. Keep up the good work D!

It was YUMMY.... he he he...

deanna7272
03-27-08, 9:51 pm
Worked chest and tris tonight...

30 minute warm up on stairmaster (gym was full, so I did what I could to make sure I got the equipment I needed...lol)

Flat bench
55 x 20
55 x 20
65 x 10
65 x 10
55 x 10

Incline Dumbell Press
20 x 20
25 x 10
25 x 8
25 x 6
20 x 8 (wow)

Pec Deck
50 x 20
60 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10

Incline Bench Press
55 x 10
55 x 10
55 x 9 (wow)

Tri Pressdowns
30 x 20
30 x 10
30 x 10
30 x 8

Pressdown V-Grip
30 x 20
40 x 10
40 x 8 (barely made 8)
35 x 10
30 x 10

Finished with another 30 minutes stairmaster....

Hot as hell in the gym tonight... I secretly say that I want things to cool down, but I don't mind the pump and the sweat...lol

Changes being noticed in the gym now... Had a friend comment on how "strong" I was.. (Compared to the other girls in my gym, I think there's only ONE that I would say trains like me)... They wouldn't know what to think if a few of my ANIMAL girls came to lift with me... hint hint

Anyway... I told you all about the "shirt" that I got... I found out tonight that the "cardio bunny" DID bring in her "shirt" that she was given.... IT WAS A DISTRIBUTOR SHIRT THAT MY GYM OWNER GOT FREE...lol

My thoughts on HER shirt.... "KISS MY ASS GIRL... THAT SHIRT DON'T MEAN SHIT"....

IRBS
03-28-08, 8:37 am
LOL, great story. Nice work D...

deanna7272
03-28-08, 8:52 am
Damn.... Okay.... Just a heads up.... DON'T TEXT at 3:18 AM on a Thursday KNOWING that the person you TEXT has to work in the morning!!!! Okay, let me clarify... I WILL TAKE TEXTS With PICS as long as it's WORTH IT (lol) or IF it's an EMERGENCY, but if you feel the need to text me at 3:18 AM with a message that says:

"HA HA HA YOU OPENED YOUR PHONE FOR NOTHING" and has a cute little smiley laughing his ass off..... Lose my number.... URGH

My brother's girl decides to text me these cute little texts WITH pics, so of course, my interest is peaked to see what I am getting at 3:00 AM... I wake and grab my phone only to find 3 texts back to back that she COULD have sent at 9 AM this morning....lol

Done bitching for the day... I promise...

Enforcer
03-28-08, 8:56 am
Worked chest and tris tonight...

30 minute warm up on stairmaster (gym was full, so I did what I could to make sure I got the equipment I needed...lol)

Flat bench
55 x 20
55 x 20
65 x 10
65 x 10
55 x 10

Incline Dumbell Press
20 x 20
25 x 10
25 x 8
25 x 6
20 x 8 (wow)

Pec Deck
50 x 20
60 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10

Incline Bench Press
55 x 10
55 x 10
55 x 9 (wow)

Tri Pressdowns
30 x 20
30 x 10
30 x 10
30 x 8

Pressdown V-Grip
30 x 20
40 x 10
40 x 8 (barely made 8)
35 x 10
30 x 10

Finished with another 30 minutes stairmaster....

Hot as hell in the gym tonight... I secretly say that I want things to cool down, but I don't mind the pump and the sweat...lol

Changes being noticed in the gym now... Had a friend comment on how "strong" I was.. (Compared to the other girls in my gym, I think there's only ONE that I would say trains like me)... They wouldn't know what to think if a few of my ANIMAL girls came to lift with me... hint hint

Anyway... I told you all about the "shirt" that I got... I found out tonight that the "cardio bunny" DID bring in her "shirt" that she was given.... IT WAS A DISTRIBUTOR SHIRT THAT MY GYM OWNER GOT FREE...lol

My thoughts on HER shirt.... "KISS MY ASS GIRL... THAT SHIRT DON'T MEAN SHIT"....

Nothing more badass then a woman moving weight. A true inspiration to the masses. Some of the fellas out there could def take some training tips from u

Lowdown5
03-28-08, 8:59 am
Damn.... Okay.... Just a heads up.... DON'T TEXT at 3:18 AM on a Thursday KNOWING that the person you TEXT has to work in the morning!!!! Okay, let me clarify... I WILL TAKE TEXTS With PICS as long as it's WORTH IT (lol) or IF it's an EMERGENCY, but if you feel the need to text me at 3:18 AM with a message that says:

"HA HA HA YOU OPENED YOUR PHONE FOR NOTHING" and has a cute little smiley laughing his ass off..... Lose my number.... URGH

My brother's girl decides to text me these cute little texts WITH pics, so of course, my interest is peaked to see what I am getting at 3:00 AM... I wake and grab my phone only to find 3 texts back to back that she COULD have sent at 9 AM this morning....lol

But are you really done bitching or are you just saying that???? LOL

deanna7272
03-28-08, 9:10 am
But are you really done bitching or are you just saying that???? LOL

Well, I do have ovaries, so I can't make PROMISES... The bitching comes natural....he he he

Lowdown5
03-28-08, 9:15 am
Well, I do have ovaries, so I can't make PROMISES... The bitching comes natural....he he he

That my Dear was my point exactly.

My wife will be mad at me or one of the kids, she will be doing as she calls it "counselling" and will say "that is it, I am done". She will turn to walk away, go a few feet and turn back and say "and one more thing".

Me and the kids call her "one more thing" behind her back, LOL

Thrawn
03-28-08, 9:17 am
Good going, Deanna7272! Nice, well allround chest workout. Keep this up and you will see your goals coming into sight quickly.
Will be looking forward to see your updates, routines and progress,

Thrawn

firsthorseman97
03-28-08, 9:40 am

HA HA HA YOU READ THIS POST FOR NOTHING!

Ok, bad joke, but I couldn't resist. I have that shit happen every once in awhile. Maybe you should send the same text back to her when you know she's sleeping.

Great workout yesterday by the way.

Bitch all you want today. It gives me something to read while I'm at work!

deanna7272
03-28-08, 11:39 am
I do have to say this... I don't nag... Seriously... Like things around the house.. IF I can do it, I do, I don't nag the hubby to do it.... Now, I am also pretty laid back about getting things done...This is probably why I have been without an OVEN since November...lol It quit working, but it doesn't really bother me, I just make other things (okay, I make MY food and hubby has been doing his part making his, thank goodness...lol)

Not the "typical" this has to be perfect, that has to be perfect, type of girl... I was married once before to my 6th grade sweetheart... He was a carpenter... He STARTED working on our house and in a 5 year span, the only room that was "finished" was our bedroom.... We had put 2 additions on in that span, restructured the livingroom (knocked out an old chimney, etc)... BUT... I had no carpet for 3 YEARS, no siding on the additions, and nothing was "finished"... He tried to throw it in my face and say that I nagged... I said I SHOULD have NAGGED, maybe it would have been finished...lol

I am also not "Suzie Homemaker"...lol Can't sew, mend, hem or any of that.... Hubby once mentioned me MAKING curtains...LMAO... I told him , "I have shirts that I haven't worn in 3 years because I LOST A BUTTON, I'm NOT making curtains"...lol I had a guy at the gym last night ask me how to get GUM out of his shirt... I laughed and told him to buy another shirt....lol I know that you can use PB or ICE on kid's hair, but as far as stuff like that, I don't have a clue (I blame my mother for not teaching me those things and letting me hang with my Daddy in the garage all day.... THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT ALSO...lol)

I am not the need to impress "girly girl"... Never have been... Not the "giggly priss".... That usually pisses me off more than anything...lol Now, I DO know how to be a lady, don't get me wrong, but I can get dirty with the best of them...

deanna7272
03-28-08, 11:44 am
Good going, Deanna7272! Nice, well allround chest workout. Keep this up and you will see your goals coming into sight quickly.
Will be looking forward to see your updates, routines and progress,

Thrawn

Thanks T... I am just learning... I have "lifted" for years (on and off) and picked up certain things here and there... I hope to learn from you guys to improve my body... It's been a long slow process and I hope to "get there" someday...lol

Big Wides
03-28-08, 11:48 am
I do have to say this... I don't nag... Seriously... Like things around the house.. IF I can do it, I do, I don't nag the hubby to do it.... Now, I am also pretty laid back about getting things done...This is probably why I have been without an OVEN since November...lol It quit working, but it doesn't really bother me, I just make other things (okay, I make MY food and hubby has been doing his part making his, thank goodness...lol)

Not the "typical" this has to be perfect, that has to be perfect, type of girl... I was married once before to my 6th grade sweetheart... He was a carpenter... He STARTED working on our house and in a 5 year span, the only room that was "finished" was our bedroom.... We had put 2 additions on in that span, restructured the livingroom (knocked out an old chimney, etc)... BUT... I had no carpet for 3 YEARS, no siding on the additions, and nothing was "finished"... He tried to throw it in my face and say that I nagged... I said I SHOULD have NAGGED, maybe it would have been finished...lol

I am also not "Suzie Homemaker"...lol Can't sew, mend, hem or any of that.... Hubby once mentioned me MAKING curtains...LMAO... I told him , "I have shirts that I haven't worn in 3 years because I LOST A BUTTON, I'm NOT making curtains"...lol I had a guy at the gym last night ask me how to get GUM out of his shirt... I laughed and told him to buy another shirt....lol I know that you can use PB or ICE on kid's hair, but as far as stuff like that, I don't have a clue (I blame my mother for not teaching me those things and letting me hang with my Daddy in the garage all day.... THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT ALSO...lol)

I am not the need to impress "girly girl"... Never have been... Not the "giggly priss".... That usually pisses me off more than anything...lol Now, I DO know how to be a lady, don't get me wrong, but I can get dirty with the best of them...

There has to be something with the name Deanna, you just described my sister to perfection (its also her name as well). Keep up the good work, your gonna kick ass at your show

deanna7272
03-28-08, 11:53 am
There has to be something with the name Deanna, you just described my sister to perfection (its also her name as well). Keep up the good work, your gonna kick ass at your show

Tell her I said she "ROCKS"...

THanks for the encouragement... I'm nervous...lol

deanna7272
03-28-08, 2:04 pm
I just had a little 6th grader come up to me and say...

Sierra: "Mrs. Rainery... You wanna know what's sad? "
Me: "What's that, Sierra?"
Sierra: "You have BIGGER MUSCLES than Mr. Soos..."
Me: "Did you tell him that?"
Sierra: "No"
Me: "Go tell him, now"...

Out of the mouths of babes....lol

I have a hair appointment after school... It was supposed to be my "show" hair appt, but since I changed my show date, I am just going for a touch up... Who knows, I may look totally different tonight.... I am up for a change, I want something "sassy" but probably going to wait for summer.... I always change my hair, whether it be color, cut, whatever.... (Ask "The Landlord" I was her biggest pain in the ass for a while....)

Just bored... It's Friday, the LAST day of the 9 weeks, so all their grades are in, there's nothing to do... So they are doing what they do best.... DRIVING ME CRAZY....lol

Lowdown5
03-28-08, 4:19 pm
"Go tell him, now!"

I LOL'd at that D!!

Classic!!

deanna7272
03-28-08, 6:11 pm
"Go tell him, now!"

I LOL'd at that D!!

Classic!!

This guy teaches with me 2nd period... He's a MATH teacher and they have him covering a PE class (crazy ass scheduling crap has ME teaching 2 MATH classes!!!! Anyway.) and he's NOT an athlete, to say the least.... In my job, I have kids that fall down ALL the time... 9 times out of 10, they brush themselves off and are okay... He gets ALL freaked out, comes running looking for me (like I'm a doc or something ) over a rolled ankle...lol It's "cute"...lol

**** I did have my cousin's boy DISLOCATE his KNEECAP the other day.... GROSS!!! Had to call 911... It was like a SHELF off the side of his leg!!!! He didn't SHED a TEAR... I was SICK to my STOMACH, we were BOTH white as ghosts, but "we" made it...lol

Lowdown5
03-28-08, 6:12 pm
You cousins boy sounds like he might be an Animal!!

Northman
03-28-08, 7:00 pm
Injuries must run in the family.

deanna7272
03-28-08, 10:38 pm
Injuries must run in the family.

Seems like it...lol He's an 8th grader and VERY frail.... They said that his muscles (etc) are not strong enough and that he's going to have to work on strengthening the quads adn such so that this doesn't happen again!!!!

Lowdown5
03-28-08, 10:39 pm
Seems like it...lol He's an 8th grader and VERY frail.... They said that his muscles (etc) are not strong enough and that he's going to have to work on strengthening the quads adn such so that this doesn't happen again!!!!

After he heals, get him into the gym with you.

deanna7272
03-28-08, 11:02 pm
Tonight's workout....

Back / Bis...

Low Rows
40 x 20
50 x 20
50 x 20
40 x 20

Straight Arm Front Pull Down (for midback...lol HAVE to find out the REAL name)
30 x 15
30 x 15
30 x 15

T Bar
10 x 20
20 x 12
20 x 12

Hammer Curls
10 x 20
10 x 20
10 x 20

Strive Bicep Curl
20 x 20
20 x 20
20 x 20 (all 3 settings)

Concentric curl
15 x 12
15 x 12
15 x 8 (weak)

Had a gentleman come into the gym tonight and let me know that he was moving... Nice guy, going through a divorce after 25 years (wife JUST not HAPPY...) This is the 3rd time in 6 months that I have heard this from people close to me... Anyway, I REALLY needed to hit cardio, but I didn't get a chance...

The next post is a long one, I apologize... Read it if you wish... PM me if you wish... AHHHHHH... I'm on top of the world!!!

deanna7272
03-28-08, 11:06 pm
NOW for the GREAT stuff...

I am on cloud 9!!!

Did you EVER have someone that you looked up to, an INSPIRATION of sorts, someone that epitomizes the reason you do what you do???? (I am sure you are ALL saying... Well, DUHHHHHHH...lol) Well, this person that is MY inspiration, MY person that I hold dear to me within MY realm of the world, the one that INSPIRED me to keep up the dream of this CRAZY competition thing, sent me a text tonight..... She has put me on top of the world... I am ON CLOUD 9...LITERALLY.... Floored OFF MY ASS, but up SOOO high!!!

I have talked about not doing this competition, set myself back about 3 or 4 weeks, due to my head FALLING out of the game.. I got back to where I felt decent again and I had a "tiny" yet HUGE setback... My suit designer left me HIGH AND DRY... I had bought 2 suits from here WAY BACK WHEN and now that the time has come, the torso length isn't long enough and the 2 piece bottoms are too tiny, etc...lol I had arranged to buy 2 suits off of her for my shows, at a GREAT price too, and had turned 3 other girls going to her, etc... She pissed around for 4 weeks (I have been dealing with her since October... then emailing and such since December...) She has promised swatches for my suits... NEVER received them.... Emailed again, "Ohhh, I sent them, let me send ANOTHER set..." Yea, NEVER received those either.... Well... After all this crap going on, I had set aside the $$ for the suits and here I am, 4 weeks out and no suits, no $$ because I had to use it for other "life" issues and I'm seriously SICK because I have no suits...

Well, my husband's ex was going to do the same shows that I am (her firsts also) and then backed out... She had a one piece that fit me, so she said that I could use it... Great... I was going to have to make alterations (okay HAVE ALTS done... remember no Suzie Homemaker here), still dealing with the stress of getting the 2 piece to work...

Well.. Here comes the GREAT news... This person (my inspiration...lol) sent me a text saying "Hey Pretty Lady.. Thinking of you, hope you have a great weekend..." It begins... We start talking... Well... Needless to say, I have suits coming... She's sending me suits!!! I am not going to post WHO she is publicly, because that's just not right...lol But, I will tell you... She's AMAZING.... INSPIRING to me.... She's the REAL DEAL in MY eyes...

I am just FLOORED and SOOOO thankful... I don't know WHERE this come from tonight, WHAT made her think of me tonight, WHY she did what she did, but.... I'm speechless...

And those that read this know... THAT doesn't HAPPEN VERY OFTEN!!!!!!!

Lowdown5
03-28-08, 11:11 pm
She did it I think because she sees that you need to do this and that you should do it. She has the same faith in you that we all have. I am very happy for you D, someone like you who is a good person should have many days like this.

BamBam
03-28-08, 11:40 pm
She did it I think because she sees that you need to do this and that you should do it. She has the same faith in you that we all have. I am very happy for you D, someone like you who is a good person should have many days like this.

Why is it that Lowdown beats me to saying the right, perfect things every time? lol. But I couldnt agree more though...I know she did it because she wants you to do this show, wants you to do great because you CAN and WILL!!! Im so happy for you D', I can't wait to see you on stage and cheer you on!!

In IRON,
Joshua

deanna7272
03-28-08, 11:44 pm
Why is it that Lowdown beats me to saying the right, perfect things every time? lol. But I couldnt agree more though...I know she did it because she wants you to do this show, wants you to do great because you CAN and WILL!!! Im so happy for you D', I can't wait to see you on stage and cheer you on!!

In IRON,
Joshua

Because he's THAT good... and GREAT minds think alike!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh.... I need to do cardio, I have WAY TOO MUCH energy now... he he he

BamBam
03-28-08, 11:50 pm
Because he's THAT good... and GREAT minds think alike!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh.... I need to do cardio, I have WAY TOO MUCH energy now... he he he

I have never not known you to not have energy...but thats a good thing =)

deanna7272
03-28-08, 11:52 pm
I have never not known you to not have energy...but thats a good thing =)

Yea, I can be a little "wound up" from time to time....lol

Hitting the elliptical for a bit....

BamBam
03-28-08, 11:53 pm
Yea, I can be a little "wound up" from time to time....lol

Hitting the elliptical for a bit....

Be good...and have fun ;)

deanna7272
03-29-08, 4:33 am
Well, I did do about 45 minutes, but that's it... I had some laundry to do... I haven't mentioned, but.... I am going to the ABC in Pittsburgh today... I had to make sure the clothes that I wanted to wear were clean... Elisa is supposed to help me with posing, so I needed a change of clothes for that... I can't wait.... Anyway....

Notice, it's 4:27 am? I went to be at almost 2 am and I am up after 4.... I am not taking advantage of this one, because ONE I didn't get to sleep until LATE and two, it's the WEEKEND...lol

I have bootcamp with AB (can't wait to tell him my "news") at 9 am and then I have to hurry back here to get ready for the ABC... I have to mapquest because I didn't get to do it last night... Hopefully I will hear from Tunabreath this morning (hint hint)...lol Call me B... We have to finalize plans, who is driving, are we eating with the group, are we coming straight back, or what...

The Pitts ABC are getting together and making up care packages for the troops... Thought this was pretty cool... Universal sent a car package, Shaffer said that it's tight... Excited... T and I are stopping on the way to grab some stuff... I don't know if it's been done before, but that's prety cool....

Anyway, going back to sleep for a couple hours... I'm beat... (Still excited and a little hungry...lol)

Themostocles
03-29-08, 4:38 am
Have fun tomorrow at the ABC. I am going across the state, to STL one's next weekend. Can't wait... -T.

deanna7272
03-29-08, 4:40 am
Have fun tomorrow at the ABC. I am going across the state, to STL one's next weekend. Can't wait... -T.

Ohhhh, I can't wait... It'll be nice to see some members again and meet new ones... I am sure I'll be posting pics, keep an eye out...

Themostocles
03-29-08, 5:32 am
Ohhhh, I can't wait... It'll be nice to see some members again and meet new ones... I am sure I'll be posting pics, keep an eye out...

Without a doubt... -T.

deanna7272
03-29-08, 8:45 am
Getting ready to head to bootcamp... Will post THOSE results later... I feel good, not looking at the scale... When I stopped reading that dreaded box EVERY morni g, most weightloss stopped.... I am okay with that though because I think that the other numbers that I am pulling are okay...

I know the next couple weeks are going to be all over the place along with my hormones, moods, and such, so I apologize early..lol I DID make that "NO BITCHING" comment didn't I???? Damn... Well, you understand...lol

If I don't get on her BEFORE I leave for Pittsburgh (going to be strapped for time this morning), I will be on later posting up pics from the session....

I hope all have a great day and stay strong, my friend...

Lowdown5
03-29-08, 10:09 am
Enjoy the Pittsburg ABC!

deanna7272
03-30-08, 12:27 am
Bootcamp went pretty well... The numbers aren't falling like they were, but I know why that's happening, that will change this week.... My diet is going to be COMPLETELY different this week... Okay, well, not COMPLETELY, but there are BIG changes... I am excited to see what it brings... I know that it's REALLY going to be hard this week and I am NOT looking forward to it, but it's something that I can do, something that I WANT to do, something that I NEED to do...

I did some posing today with a TON of help from Elisa and Heather (thank you girls)... My confidence level just isn't there yet... I will try to explain this the best I can....

I forget sometimes that I am overcoming injury. I forgot sometimes that I have dropped
40+ pounds. I forget that I only started training a year ago, with NO WEIGHT at all, NOTHING. I forget that this is my FIRST show and it's going to be a LEARNING process. I know where I WANT to be, I know what I WANT to do, I know WHAT it takes.... The factor is.. IT TAKES TIME.... I can't speed up time (and I don't want to), but a part of me kicks myself in the ASS for not sticking with this YEARS ago. I know that they injuries would still be there (it's the back, I can't FIX what's degenerative, I can't STOP it from degenerating, all I can do is try to slow the process and prevent further injury)...

I forget that ....

My starting point is here > {.......> (I am here)<.......} < and this is where I WANT to be...

It takes TIME to heal, TIME to learn, TIME to build, and TIME to live...

Why do I forget the most important thing...

IT TAKES TIME....

Themostocles
03-30-08, 1:53 am
Atleast you know that takes time, even if sometimes it doesn't make any easier. I limit the number of times I can use the mirror or the scale, so I don't become discouraged. To stea a line, remember its a marathon, not a sprint. You got what it takes D. -T.

Lowdown5
03-30-08, 8:35 am
Bootcamp went pretty well... The numbers aren't falling like they were, but I know why that's happening, that will change this week.... My diet is going to be COMPLETELY different this week... Okay, well, not COMPLETELY, but there are BIG changes... I am excited to see what it brings... I know that it's REALLY going to be hard this week and I am NOT looking forward to it, but it's something that I can do, something that I WANT to do, something that I NEED to do...

I did some posing today with a TON of help from Elisa and Heather (thank you girls)... My confidence level just isn't there yet... I will try to explain this the best I can....

I forget sometimes that I am overcoming injury. I forgot sometimes that I have dropped
40+ pounds. I forget that I only started training a year ago, with NO WEIGHT at all, NOTHING. I forget that this is my FIRST show and it's going to be a LEARNING process. I know where I WANT to be, I know what I WANT to do, I know WHAT it takes.... The factor is.. IT TAKES TIME.... I can't speed up time (and I don't want to), but a part of me kicks myself in the ASS for not sticking with this YEARS ago. I know that they injuries would still be there (it's the back, I can't FIX what's degenerative, I can't STOP it from degenerating, all I can do is try to slow the process and prevent further injury)...

I forget that ....

My starting point is here > {.......> (I am here)<.......} < and this is where I WANT to be...

IT TAKES TIME....

Great post D, we all need to remember these things. Thanks for the reminder.

BamBam
03-30-08, 11:07 am

I forget that ....

IT TAKES TIME....

Arnold Schwarzenegger once said he could close his eyes at night...and see the finish line of any goal he had, and especially with his competition. He could see the physique he knew he wanted, and was going to have....So, in the end, he just had to get there. He saw the road in front of him, the path needed to take to get there...then he did it. I love this post, but I know you pretty well D'..you have this mentality...you just need to use it on a constant basis. You are going to do GREAT!!! Period....you have so many supporting you, wanting you to do well (you know who Im talking about!). You know better than most the time it takes, and that it is going to take even more time to get to where you wanna be...But again, keep going..keep doing what you love and I know once you get on stage...you will...as MACHINE says....."DESTROY!" =)

deanna7272
03-30-08, 8:45 pm
Today has been decent... I have 2 hours of cardio in and I am about to work a little on my lessons for work... I head back into the classroom tomorrow. I have been teaching PE for the last 9 weeks and tomorrow starts the last 9 weeks of school... WOO HOO!!! I can't tell you how ready I am for summer... I usually work, I've said that before, but this summer I am going to take time off, work on redoing my lesson plans for next year, training, and just relaxing...lol I know that last "relaxing" thing may be a little hard, but it's a thought...

I got off of the phone with my mom a little while ago... Again, she decided to tell me that I shouldn't be doing this. She asked how I was feeling and, at the time, I was on the elliptical and out of breath... Well being out of breath MUST = hurting myself...lol She said that if all this training is "hurting me" then I should STOP. I tried to explain that I am not HURTING myself, I am "challenging" myself. She told me that I shouldn't be tired, I shouldn't be training so much, and asked me if I REGRETTED doing this. I said , "No!" She said to me "why don't you just quit?" Umm.... Again... I said "No".....

Here's insight.. I am an only child to my mother's 2nd marriage (my Dad died when I was 16 from carbon monoxide asphyxiation, he was an alcoholic)... She had 3 kids to her 1st husband. Well, my sister passed away December 2006 from an accidental overdose (drug addict/alcoholic, you name it), I have a brother was incarcerated for several years and is currently unemployed (alcoholic/rec. drug), and another brother that is a functioning alcoholic that runs his own business (alcoholic/rec. drug), etc... Okay... the family dirt is out (that's just a fraction of the shit that I have dealt with over the years, I am sure more will come)...

Anyway... The 2 brothers are usually causing her havoc and she never seems to say anything to them about THEIR lifestyle, choices, etc... By the way, the boys are 45 and 42... She makes daily calls to me telling me about THEIR life and what they are doing... I am not worried, they are GROWN MEN, if they CHOOSE that lifestyle, that's what THEY choose... NOT MY DECISION... I tried for SEVERAL years to turn my sister around, A LOT OF HEARTACHE, PAIN, and I couldn't do it anymore... I can't do that again...

To move on... I get phonecalls to tell me how I need to change MY lifestyle. I need to stay home. I need to stop "exercising" so much. I need to eat more because it affects my moods. I need to worry about my brothers. I need to like my brother's girlfriend. I need to reevaluate my decision to compete. She questions... Why am I cranky? Why do I feel alone in this? Why do I seclude myself? Why don't I return phone calls?

Support me or not, I have a show in 4 weeks and after I will be training for ANOTHER one in September... This is me, this is the life I have chosen... I could have EASILY went the other direction and CHOSE to live the lifestyle my siblings did, we were raised in the SAME house... BUT I DIDN'T... I lead a decent life... I am married, educated, employed full time, coach 2 sports on the side, (usually work full time over the summers), drug/alcohol free (on OCCASION, I may have a drink... Like twice int he past couple years), no criminal record, healthy, good personality, good citizen, etc (you can chime in anytime to add to my attributes...lol)

I chose this path, I will walk it, alone or with you by my side... Your choice....

BamBam
03-31-08, 12:50 am
Today has been decent... I have 2 hours of cardio in and I am about to work a little on my lessons for work... I head back into the classroom tomorrow. I have been teaching PE for the last 9 weeks and tomorrow starts the last 9 weeks of school... WOO HOO!!! I can't tell you how ready I am for summer... I usually work, I've said that before, but this summer I am going to take time off, work on redoing my lesson plans for next year, training, and just relaxing...lol I know that last "relaxing" thing may be a little hard, but it's a thought...

I got off of the phone with my mom a little while ago... Again, she decided to tell me that I shouldn't be doing this. She asked how I was feeling and, at the time, I was on the elliptical and out of breath... Well being out of breath MUST = hurting myself...lol She said that if all this training is "hurting me" then I should STOP. I tried to explain that I am not HURTING myself, I am "challenging" myself. She told me that I shouldn't be tired, I shouldn't be training so much, and asked me if I REGRETTED doing this. I said , "No!" She said to me "why don't you just quit?" Umm.... Again... I said "No".....

Here's insight.. I am an only child to my mother's 2nd marriage (my Dad died when I was 16 from carbon monoxide asphyxiation, he was an alcoholic)... She had 3 kids to her 1st husband. Well, my sister passed away December 2006 from an accidental overdose (drug addict/alcoholic, you name it), I have a brother was incarcerated for several years and is currently unemployed (alcoholic/rec. drug), and another brother that is a functioning alcoholic that runs his own business (alcoholic/rec. drug), etc... Okay... the family dirt is out (that's just a fraction of the shit that I have dealt with over the years, I am sure more will come)...

Anyway... The 2 brothers are usually causing her havoc and she never seems to say anything to them about THEIR lifestyle, choices, etc... By the way, the boys are 45 and 42... She makes daily calls to me telling me about THEIR life and what they are doing... I am not worried, they are GROWN MEN, if they CHOOSE that lifestyle, that's what THEY choose... NOT MY DECISION... I tried for SEVERAL years to turn my sister around, A LOT OF HEARTACHE, PAIN, and I couldn't do it anymore... I can't do that again...

To move on... I get phonecalls to tell me how I need to change MY lifestyle. I need to stay home. I need to stop "exercising" so much. I need to eat more because it affects my moods. I need to worry about my brothers. I need to like my brother's girlfriend. I need to reevaluate my decision to compete. She questions... Why am I cranky? Why do I feel alone in this? Why do I seclude myself? Why don't I return phone calls?

Support me or not, I have a show in 4 weeks and after I will be training for ANOTHER one in September... This is me, this is the life I have chosen... I could have EASILY went the other direction and CHOSE to live the lifestyle my siblings did, we were raised in the SAME house... BUT I DIDN'T... I lead a decent life... I am married, educated, employed full time, coach 2 sports on the side, (usually work full time over the summers), drug/alcohol free (on OCCASION, I may have a drink... Like twice int he past couple years), no criminal record, healthy, good personality, good citizen, etc (you can chime in anytime to add to my attributes...lol)

I chose this path, I will walk it, alone or with you by my side... Your choice....

Damn...I mean, its not my place to get into my family dirt on your Journey...If you want to talk or anything ya know you can vent to me =)...but I am in your boat too...I have nobody but my little sister to support me in this lifestyle, other than my ANIMAL family, and ONE guy at my gym who has known me since I was 6 and taught me basketball when I used to play. Im with you, in your corner, supporting you in every way....until the end!

Just keep going...dont ever stop...I know you wont...but you will do great things D'!! I am so pumped to see you on stage and then compete WITH you at HOUSE's show!!! WOOH!

Thrawn
03-31-08, 5:17 am
Same here. If you need to vent, you can use my virtual shoulder.
You are doing a great job so far and your focus is admirable. I have no doubt that you will keep your journey heading in the right direction.
Keep adding plates, sister.

fgchk10
03-31-08, 1:10 pm
You got your heels on sista?

Stay in your zone girl....leave all of the other things on the outside.

You practicing your posing??.....you know I'll be able to tell the next time I see you and if I think you've been slackin on it, I'm gonna kick that booty....lol! I read through your journey last night....stick with the cardio girl....the many of us who have chosen the path to the stage know the importance of it......

I'm gonna try to make the WV session - it's contingent on the amount of school work that needs to get done. If I do make it I want to see what you have been working on and how you have been coming along since Landlord and I helped you.

deanna7272
03-31-08, 1:53 pm

You practicing your posing??.....you know I'll be able to tell the next time I see you and if I think you've been slackin on it, I'm gonna kick that booty....lol! I read through your journey last night....stick with the cardio girl....the many of us who have chosen the path to the stage know the importance of it......

I'm gonna try to make the WV session - it's contingent on the amount of school work that needs to get done. If I do make it I want to see what you have been working on and how you have been coming along since Landlord and I helped you.

I have had them on....lol I am going to see about bringing them in on Fridays (because I don't have track practice) and hitting the "stage" here at school... I can just see the look on my Principal's face , not to mention the custodians...lol

I know the cardio is SOOO important... I made that promise to myself to get it in... I felt at times that I was just setting myself up for failure... I hate to cut back on my workouts, but I don't know if just cutting back a little will hurt... I don't know how to fit everything in... I guess like Andy said "F*(k Sleeping"...lol I have a headstart on this week, so hopefully everything will pan out... You saw everything, you saw the lack of cardio, I KNOW it's what I need, I HEAR IT LOUD AND CLEAR... I know that my diet is the way it is because my cardio lacks, wait... because I am SLACKING... I know it's MY fault, I know it's MY game....

The WV session is on.... Hubby is out of town that weekend on a fishing trip... I forgot that it was the same weekend until he mentioned it last night... I will be better, I promise... I have had enough ass kickin' for a while (between you and life in general...lol)

THank you again for your help... It means a lot to me for you to take the time to help a beginner... Lord knows I need it....

ghost
03-31-08, 1:59 pm
do i have to come down there and yell at you about cardio? hehe... kick some fucking ass. be relentless.

deanna7272
03-31-08, 2:04 pm
do i have to come down there and yell at you about cardio? hehe... kick some fucking ass. be relentless.

Crack that whip....lol

Big motivator for me this past weekend... I know it's where I am lacking, I know what I need to do....

Oh and...

My eyes are set on that jersey...

deanna7272
03-31-08, 11:44 pm
Leg Day...
25 minute warm up

Lying curl
20.... 3 x 20
Superset
Extensions
20.... 3 x 40

Seated Curl
80... 3 x 20
Superset
Stiff Leg DLs
20.... 3 x 20

Weighted Lunges... (I lose my balance a lot with weight lunges, but tonight I did well)
10... 4 x 20

Hack Squats
2 x 10
No added weight and I am going to admit, I have NO IDEA how much it is...lol

60 minutes Stairmaster
30 minutes in heels at home (have BOTH pairs of sdhoes at home, so I had to wait...lol)
45 minutes on elliptical
Abs

I am beat.. This is the first day of my "trial" week and my diet was different... I thought I was going to have problems, but so far so good... I am finishing my 2nd gallon of water, so I am sure I will be up at LEAST 2x during the night...lol

Calling it a night... I have a few things to look up for my lecture tomorrow, but it can wait until morning... I need SOMETHING to do on the treadmill...

New day, new goals, new challenges.... I'm ready....

Northman
03-31-08, 11:52 pm
Good night. I hope you are making sure you are getting enough quality sleep, as if I am one to talk.

I too usually dislike lunges, but if you can do them you should. Other than squats I don't know of any other leg movement that is as complex.

Maharg
04-01-08, 12:06 am
Stair master sucks. It is a mechanical devil.

Themostocles
04-01-08, 12:19 am
Actually I totally love the stair mills, but I hate the stair masters. I think the motion on the mills is more ergonomic and helps my knee more. -T.

naturalguy
04-01-08, 7:34 am

D, this girl knows her stuff ^^^^^^^^^^^

Keep pushing it. I know there are times when you feel tired and feel like your doing all this work and not making progress, you have to just keep pushing through and have tunnel vision. The hard work will pay off.

deanna7272
04-01-08, 8:21 am
I survived yesterday and am feeling good so far today...lol My diet has changed and I was expecting a severe lack of energy, but I thihnk I timed it out okay.... We'll see by the end of tomorrow...lol

I have our first track meet tomorrow and it's going to be a LOOOOONG day... I know that cardio will HAVE to be inthe morninng AND evening because I will never get it in... The meet is 1.5 hours away (bus time) plus I have 50+ kids to get organized.... Pisses me off because they didn't hire an assistant coach, so I have to rely on the high school coaches for their help.... URGH...

I got up late again today, and hubby set up a meeting with a travel agent this evening... I have to be there, in Pittsburgh at 8 PM.... We will leave by 7, I get home from track at 4:30... It's going to be a loooong night tonight too...

This weekend id the Lakewood show.... Excited about seeing my friends up on stage... I am sure A's going to want me backstage to see the happenings and what I need to be up for.... I talked with R about my presentations and such and they are going to work with me also... They said that I will know EXACTLY what's expected, so that's cool.... I have been to shows, been backstage, been around it,but geeeeezzzzz, when it comes to ME doing IT... arrrrrrggggghhhhhh....

My kids are doing nutrition vocabulary words today.... I didn't get to review my lessons last night, so that's what I am doing today.... I love being in the classroom....lol More later....

Themostocles
04-01-08, 8:24 am
So what is your diet looking like? Good luck with kids and their meet, hope they do well. -T.

deanna7272
04-01-08, 9:51 am
So what is your diet looking like? Good luck with kids and their meet, hope they do well. -T.

BARE ESSENTIALS....lol

I am not sure how we'll do in the meet... We have some talented kids, my distance team is phenomenal (the coach that works with them has the knack)... I have never had a "choice' of kids, I just placed people in spots )last year I only had 7 BOYS...lol) This year, I have 23 boys and 28 girls!!!! What to do, what to do????

B Con
04-01-08, 10:00 am
The WV session is on.... Hubby is out of town that weekend on a fishing trip... .

I read that and all I could think was while the cat is away the mouse will play hahahaha

deanna7272
04-01-08, 10:15 am
I read that and all I could think was while the cat is away the mouse will play hahahaha

You're silly....lol It's just that we lead different lives and I don't have to feel bad leaving him at home while I travel to lift... I went to the Arnold for the Expo and 2 weeks later, he did a hunting Expo in Columbus...lol

I'd go fishing WITH them, IF it was nice.... They are doing the Walleye Run up on the Maumee River and I am NOT standing in waist high water, elbow to elbow, freezing, to not catch anything...lol I know me, it would be EARLY in the morning, I'd slip on a rock, my waders would fill with FREEZING cold water and I'd be miserable ALL DAY...

I am all about fishing, been doing it since I was in diapers, but not in the cold...lol

deanna7272
04-02-08, 9:25 am
Tuesday's Chest/Tris... It was a quick workout due to an appointment that I had to go to in Pittsburgh...

Flat Bench
65 x 15
65 x 10
65 x 10
65 x 10

Incline DB Press
20 x 15
20 x 10
20 x 10

Superset with

Pec Deck
50 x 15
50 x 15
40 x 20

Ropes
35 x 20
40 x 15
35 x 20

Pressdowns
30 x 15
25 x 12
25 x 12

Cardio SUCKED... I hardly did ANY... I didn't want to go tot his appointment because I KNEW I wasn't getting home until late.... Track was TERRIBLE... I have no assistant coach so 3 other coaches are "stepping in" to help.... Which in all actuality, it means no one HAS to be there to help, they are there when they can....

I have almost 60 kids, by myself... This includes boys, girls, throwers, sprinters, distance, hurdlers, etc.... Well, the Varsity coach went to the hospital sick, the distance coach's birthday was yesterday so he didn't get to practice until it was over, and the other coach had to fill in for the Varsity coach at THEIR track meet.... It was a MESS....

First track meet is tonight... I am sure I'll have SOME kind of experience to write about later....lol

Positive note today....

I got 1.5 hours of cardio in BEFORE work... WOO HOO... That made me happy...

Gotta go teach a basic nutrition lessson to my kids.... More later.....

Thrawn
04-02-08, 9:28 am
Nice going, Deanna7272! Love the superset you did on the chest. One good press exercise and one good stretch exercise. And a good 1,5 hours of cardio before work is nothing to sneeze at either ^^
'Go Deanna, go Deanna, go Deanna'

Northman
04-02-08, 10:02 am
Great workout, especially since you are in a caloric deficit.

firsthorseman97
04-02-08, 10:05 am
Great workout D! Maybe you can run around the track tonight at the meet chasing your kids for some extra cardio! LOL!

deanna7272
04-02-08, 10:48 am
Hoping I can get the other half in tonight after the meet.... Trying to space the meals out so that I don't fall over...lol

ghost
04-02-08, 11:05 am
Trying to space the meals out so that I don't fall over...lol

That is always a good thing....that whole NOT falling over ;)

deanna7272
04-02-08, 11:07 am
That is always a good thing....that whole NOT falling over ;)

I know, and I was worried about my clumsy butt in my heels, who knew the food would be an issue...lol

ghost
04-02-08, 11:11 am
I know, and I was worried about my clumsy butt in my heels, who knew the food would be an issue...lol

hahahahaha

Lowdown5
04-02-08, 11:56 am
Morning Champ!!

LittleMan55
04-02-08, 8:55 pm
Hey D just wanted to stop in and see how the contest prep is coming along? Keep up the hard work! OH and thank god I never have to wear heels!

mchik
04-02-08, 8:58 pm
I know, and I was worried about my clumsy butt in my heels...

I've been there and I feel your pain. LOL

deanna7272
04-02-08, 10:34 pm
Hey D just wanted to stop in and see how the contest prep is coming along? Keep up the hard work! OH and thank god I never have to wear heels!

Thanks for checking in... Things are going well... I will find out how my body reacts to this "trial run" on Sunday... I am hoping that I am where I need to be... Getting nervous...lol

I've been there and I feel your pain. LOL

The "girly girl" part of this whole thing is going to be the "killer"...lol I hope I can pull it off....lol

More on my evening in a few, this girl's gotta eat...lol

TXPWRLFTR
04-02-08, 11:18 pm
Hey there. All is well over here.

deanna7272
04-02-08, 11:39 pm
Hey there. All is well over here.

Very cool... You found me!!! Yea.... Glad to hear things are well!!!

I was just going to update about my evening, I might as well do it here...lol

I had my first track meet this evening... A LITTLE apprehensive starting out to say the LEAST... I was TIRED, ALONE, CONFUSED and it had NOTHING to do with my diet...lol I have 50+ kids this year, seriously, I don't have a TRUE headcount yet... I had 7 boys last year, yea almost 30 this year... I had 22 girls last year, I have about 28 this year... We had to order new uniforms, so some kids DIDN'T get to go tonight...

The girls came in 2nd and the boys TIED for 1st... VERY COOL.... I am the only "full" time coach and I have a couple others "helping" but only one showed up, and he drove BEHIND the bus leaving me with ALL the kids on one bus... I had to triple some up, just to fit them all....

I was apprehen... Okay, in all honesty.... I was PISSED about it... I was like "You know, I am NOT doing this, week after week, on my own...." Well, we did it, it went well, beside the fact that I was FREEZING (and all those things I mentioned before..lol) I am STILL chilled... I need to get under some nice warm covers and set my alarm... for....

4:30 am to start my cardio.... Ohhhh, by the way, I am not having track practice until Monday.... I can get 2 solid workouts in Thurs and Fri and then I am not training/cardio Sat and Sun (by the request of my trainer...lol) WOO HOO...

I am heading out to Lakewood for the show early Saturday morning.... I am going to be doing some snooping around backstage, he he he, to get a feel for things and hopefully not freak myself out too much.. Last year I did the same and WOW I was floored... I thought, "Wow, those girls are teeny".... How the heck and I going to fit into that group???? Hubby's ex said that I can spend the night at her place that way I don't have to travel up EARLY in the AM and travel back LATE in the PM, that is nice of her...

Anyway, I have bootcamp on Sunday, REAL suits and all... I should be getting them in a couple days, they were mailed today!!!!! I got a text from her this evening.... HOW EXCITED AM I????

I am off to dream.... Hopefully it's a good one, I won't stand for anything less than my BEST dreams fulfilled....

TXPWRLFTR
04-03-08, 12:16 am
"I am off to dream.... Hopefully it's a good one, I won't stand for anything less than my BEST dreams fulfilled...."

You dream at night? LOL
My middle school track season is over...I have two more meets for the varsity...district and state...then NO MORE!!!!!

But before you know it football is here...and we all know football is king in TEXAS!!!!! lol
Best of luck to you!

ghost
04-03-08, 8:24 am
that is amazing about the amount of kids you got this year D.! get backstage, and show them who is boss!!!

LittleMan55
04-03-08, 10:07 am
Did I see something about gettin Sat/Sun off from training and cardio? Thats a plus, some rest is needed.

That is one large track team you have too! Sounds like they are doing well, just like their coach. Must be the ANIMAL mentality rubbing off on them!!

Good stuff!

deanna7272
04-03-08, 2:36 pm
Did I see something about gettin Sat/Sun off from training and cardio? Thats a plus, some rest is needed.

That is one large track team you have too! Sounds like they are doing well, just like their coach. Must be the ANIMAL mentality rubbing off on them!!

Good stuff!

I usually use Sat and Sun as strictly cardio since my gym is only open until 3 pm on those days... This week though, since we are doing the trial run, he wants to use it like the last 2 days before a show (I am guessing...) No training or cardio... WOO HOO...

I have talked with him about my NEXT show already...lol I think I get a week or so and then back at it... SHOOT ME NOW...

Lowdown5
04-03-08, 6:21 pm
D,

Want to tell you that win, lose or draw, in my opinion you are a true champion. Training like a freak, wife, teacher, friend, you my dear do it all with 100% heart and soul! I respect the hell out of you!

deanna7272
04-03-08, 8:56 pm
D,

Want to tell you that win, lose or draw, in my opinion you are a true champion. Training like a freak, wife, teacher, friend, you my dear do it all with 100% heart and soul! I respect the hell out of you!

Thanks Deary... I know in my heart that I could have done MORE with this training (trying to keep my sanity in check here), that's why I want to train for ANOTHER show over the summer. My husband travels throughout the summer, I spent about 75% of my summer alone last year and his travel time is to increase 20% THIS year.... URGH.... It's MY off time and his BUSY work season. I can put forth a more solid effort and try to get my body to peak condition.

I was posing tonight and I am not really where I wanted to be, but you know, I have completely changed my body/mind (again) and I am in better "shape" than I have EVER been. I feel better than I did 10 years ago, let alone 2 years ago.

I wanted to compete for some time now... Knowing that a pro card is NOT in my future, not wanting to beat the world, but for a sense of finding out WHO I am and WHAT I am made of. I will admit, I don't want to lose either...lol Forgetting where I came from is easy to do now, no one in the crowd will KNOW what I have overcome, but I have to keep that in MY mind so that I know that this is a process and a bridge still waiting to be crossed...

Thank you again for your support and knowing you are in my corner makes it worth it, and if I don't place well, just promise you won't make fun....he he he

Lowdown5
04-03-08, 9:37 pm
No making fun, I promise!!

BamBam
04-03-08, 10:33 pm
Thanks Deary... I know in my heart that I could have done MORE with this training (trying to keep my sanity in check here), that's why I want to train for ANOTHER show over the summer. My husband travels throughout the summer, I spent about 75% of my summer alone last year and his travel time is to increase 20% THIS year.... URGH.... It's MY off time and his BUSY work season. I can put forth a more solid effort and try to get my body to peak condition.

I was posing tonight and I am not really where I wanted to be, but you know, I have completely changed my body/mind (again) and I am in better "shape" than I have EVER been. I feel better than I did 10 years ago, let alone 2 years ago.

I wanted to compete for some time now... Knowing that a pro card is NOT in my future, not wanting to beat the world, but for a sense of finding out WHO I am and WHAT I am made of. I will admit, I don't want to lose either...lol Forgetting where I came from is easy to do now, no one in the crowd will KNOW what I have overcome, but I have to keep that in MY mind so that I know that this is a process and a bridge still waiting to be crossed...

Thank you again for your support and knowing you are in my corner makes it worth it, and if I don't place well, just promise you won't make fun....he he he

WELLLL.....I know you pretty well D'...and I know the show you wanna train for over the summer ;)! As Lowdown said...win, lose, or draw...I still love ya and know you gave it your all, no matter how you feel or what you say! I am always in your corner, and if you get lonely over the summer then you know u can call me lol! But I can't wait to see you and hang out again on the 12th for the Lakewood and then go to your show and see you compete and kick butt! Just keep training like an ANIMAL! Im here if ya need me!

IN IRON!
Joshua

deanna7272
04-04-08, 9:45 am
Last night's workout was a little weak... I forgot my training notebook in my school stuff, but had my inspiration log with me... I will try to remember what I did...

Low Rows
40 x 20
50 x 15
50 x 15
50 x 15

Lat Pull Down Wide
70 x 20
70 x 15
70 x 15
70 x 15

LPD Close
70 x 15
60 x 15
60 x 15

LPD Parallel
70 x 20
70 x 20
70 x 20

Hammer Curls
15 x 12
15 x 12
15 x 12

Conc. Curls
10 x 15
10 x 15
10 x 15

Bicep Strive Curl
10 x 20
10 x 20
10 x 20

Cardio and posing...

Crashed at like 10 last night.... I am draggin ass today.... We had a 2 hour delay this morning (for the kids) the teachers were here early for meetings.... They are useless to me and I could have SOOOO been sleeping....lol

I have shoulders to do tonight and then I am off until Monday... WOO HOO... Heading up to Lakewood for the NPC Natural Ohio (Cleveland).... Should be a good time... This was the show I was going to do... Soooo glad I chose not to...lol I know I would have been "ok" had I not fallen out of the game, but I have 3 more weeks to get ready.... Suits should be here tomorrow (YYYEEEAAAA!!!) Bootcamp is Sunday, ready to stand with the boys...lol

More later.....

Themostocles
04-04-08, 12:30 pm
Whats a strive curl? -T.

deanna7272
04-04-08, 12:43 pm
The bicep strive machine... It has a "sort of" cam setting, hits 3 phases when you change the position of the weight on the cam...

Themostocles
04-04-08, 1:11 pm
Gotcha! Didn't know if it was a freeweight by a diff name. -T.

deanna7272
04-04-08, 1:38 pm
No, just the name of the machine... I really like it because on the different settings I can feel it in different phases of the curl... Our leg extension and shoulder press is the same way...

firsthorseman97
04-04-08, 2:06 pm
Hey girl! Looks like you survived the week! Have fun at Roo's show. I was going to try to make it over but it looks like that ain't happening. Have a great weekend!

deanna7272
04-04-08, 4:09 pm
Hey girl! Looks like you survived the week! Have fun at Roo's show. I was going to try to make it over but it looks like that ain't happening. Have a great weekend!

Awww.. that stinks, it would've been nice to see ya again!!

I haven't COMPLETELY survived this week, I am EXHAUSTED, but I am pushing through... This carb deficit is hitting me today, like no other day I have had.... I am beat... Making my 3rd meal and then off to the gym... (I have tomorrow and Sunday OFF, so that's a little fuel for my workout tonight...lol)

I got my suits today from my girl.... I REALLY NEED CONDITIONING, I don't want to disrespect the suits, if you know what I mean... I am SOOOOOO excited to wear them, I just HOPE I can get my buns into them come show day...lol

More later.........

firsthorseman97
04-04-08, 6:34 pm
Are you fishing for compliments? LOL! You know you'll do those suits justice! Just pull out your old pics and look at how far you've come.
When it comes time for me to leave this world I'm going to make sure the "what ifs" don't out-weigh the "I dids" and your doing just that. Keep up the hard work, your an inspiration to me and many more!

deanna7272
04-04-08, 8:56 pm
Are you fishing for compliments? LOL! You know you'll do those suits justice! Just pull out your old pics and look at how far you've come.
When it comes time for me to leave this world I'm going to make sure the "what ifs" don't out-weigh the "I dids" and your doing just that. Keep up the hard work, your an inspiration to me and many more!

Thanks.... And no, I wasn't fishing for compliments, I just saw myself in the suits today....lol

Tonight has been a bitch... I am really feeling the diet... I am beat... I left the gym to come home to take a POWER NAP before finishing my cardio... I was putting forth LITTLE effort and figured that instead of wrecking the effort, I'd try to recharge... Still trying to RECHARGE...lol

I am going to have my last meal and then hit the treadmill... I have to jump on here later to get directions to the show tomorrow... I have to leave about 7 am... It's going to be a long day...

Shoulder workout (very weak throughout, but I got through it)

Seated Press
15 x 20
15 x 20
15 x 20

Superset with
Front Raises
10 x 15
10 x 15
10 x 15

Reverse Pec Deck
20 x 20
20 x 20
20 x 20

Lateral Raises
10 x 15
10 x 15
10 x 15

I did the lateral raises seated because I KNEW my form would be off... I'M FREAKING TIRED...

30 minutes cardio before
20 minutes after
More to come......

Lowdown5
04-04-08, 9:07 pm
A lot of people when tired, worn out will just say to hell with it and not do anything. You pushed through, that earns my respect!

deanna7272
04-04-08, 9:57 pm
A lot of people when tired, worn out will just say to hell with it and not do anything. You pushed through, that earns my respect!

Thanks Deary... I will admit, this is just day 1 of the TIREDNESS, I don't know HOW the PROS do it...lol

I just did 30 minutes on the treadmill, just put my fish on for my last meal, going to eat and divvy up my meals and cook them for tomorrow.. I am going to Cleveland for the NPC Natural Ohio and it's 3 hours away... I'll be up there rooting RooRooTJ (Justin) and my girl Lynz on... It's going to be a LOOOOOONG day... Show usually finishes about 10:30 or so and then it's back on the road for a 3 hour ride home... I'll be alone, so it'll be a LONG ride home...lol

Cool thing, I totally forgot... Jay Cutler is guest posing... It should be interesting to see him again (I saw him last year when House was invited to pose in Pittsburgh with the Pros).. He was a BEAST, his delts were like BASKETBALLS.... I grabbed him up in the crowd for a pic...lol

Anyway, checking the fish and heading back for more cardio...

Lowdown5
04-04-08, 9:58 pm
Even though tomorrow will be long I know you will have a great time. And with Jay guest posing that will be very cool.

deanna7272
04-04-08, 10:04 pm
Ohhhh, I love going to the shows... I'll be there taking notes...lol

I am just so freaking happy that I get CARBS tomorrow!!!!

Lowdown5
04-04-08, 10:07 pm
Ohhhh, I love going to the shows... I'll be there taking notes...lol

I am just so freaking happy that I get CARBS tomorrow!!!!

Yeah Carbs!!!!

deanna7272
04-06-08, 2:43 am
You are exactly right, yea carbs.... My heart was a racin....lol

Today was a good day (or should I say yesterday???) I took the trip to Lakewwod to see RooRooTJ and Lynz in the show... They did a great job... Roo, I'll get those pics to you ASAP...

It was pretty cool, I got to go backstage, see what was going on, and talk with some girls... Before that I was like... "There's NO way I can do this...." R and A had me sit at the judge's table with them for th enight show, it was nice to see what they see and get a feel for what goes on... I would love to do that someday (test to judge, that would be cool)... Anyway...

Jay Cutler was there.... Dude, he's enormous...lol Larger than life and nice as all get out...lol He jumped off the stage right next to me, I about fell over...lol He's about 290 now... geeeezzzz.... I have some pics I will post tomorrow

I just got in about 20 minutes ago and figured I'd see what was happening on here... I have a meeting to pose in heels, suits, and such at 1 pm... I need some shut eye.... I am extremely tired... I got up at 6, left about 8 AM this morning and just got in at about 2:15 AM... YAAAAWWWWNNNNN....

By the way, my dry run was pretty successful, I think anyway.... I cut about 7 pounds... We'll see how the bod looks ina suit tomorrow... Nighty night....

Thrawn
04-06-08, 5:20 am
Send us some pics, Deanna7272!
Keep it going, you are doing an amazing job.
Much respect,
Thrawn

Toni69
04-06-08, 2:57 pm
Hey girl! I wanted to tell you I did receive your pm at BB'ing.com

Thank you so much for checking me out there, I was really suprised and happy to get a pm from you. Im hardly there though...def here more often. LOL

Stay in touch...dont be a stranger and I am checking in on you here. Your doing great..hang in there..the diet is nothing...dont let it break you, your stronger than that! Im here if you need anything at all...stay strong!

deanna7272
04-06-08, 3:58 pm
Hey girl! I wanted to tell you I did receive your pm at BB'ing.com

Thank you so much for checking me out there, I was really suprised and happy to get a pm from you. Im hardly there though...def here more often. LOL

Stay in touch...dont be a stranger and I am checking in on you here. Your doing great..hang in there..the diet is nothing...dont let it break you, your stronger than that! Im here if you need anything at all...stay strong!

I PM'ed you girl... I appreciate your help... Thanks in advance, I know I'll have MORE questions...lol

Keep in touch!

deanna7272
04-06-08, 4:33 pm
Here's a link to RooRooTJ's pics from last night....

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/RooRooTJ%20Lakewood/

Just in case you missed them on his thread....

ghost
04-06-08, 4:46 pm
Niiiice pics! how did he place?

deanna7272
04-07-08, 11:00 pm
Niiiice pics! how did he place?

I wanted you to know, I didn't forget about ya...lol I had a kid in a class that I was covering send a message to another teacher that said he wanted to, well, kill her... The computer system caught it immediately and they came after him (this was Thursday)... Friday, I was told what had happened, and today we had a short meeting about it. Not sure whether I will have to be involved at any other point, but it took up my planning period today.... Kind of ticked about that...

Anyway, I had track after school and then my nail appointment for my new french manicure (okay, there's the GIRLY stuff in my life...lol) I needed to get my new set for my show in 3 weeks.... like 18 days to be exact, sheeeezzz, I can't believe it's sooooo close....

I got in 2.5 hours of cardio today.... Felt good to be back... I was allowed 2 days off over the weekend, my diet was different, I was allowed a little cheat yesterday after bootcamp, so I was a happy girl... I had some peanut better, oats, cottage cheese, and chicken...
I even finished my night with a mango... Back to business today though.... It WAS a nice little break to rejuvenate a bit...

SO, no workout today, just cardio... I did a little glute and ab work in between cardio sessions also, hoping to pick the tush up a little.... Gee, wonder how THAT'S goign to happen in 3 weeks????

Took some pics yesterday, was happy with them.... I haven't been happy in pics for a while (not progress pics anyway)... I was yesterday... I put them next to my before pics and yea, I look different, but still have that "fat girl" mentality... Does it EVER go away?

Okay, enough for now, my last meal is waiting....

BamBam
04-07-08, 11:28 pm
I wanted you to know, I didn't forget about ya...lol I had a kid in a class that I was covering send a message to another teacher that said he wanted to, well, kill her... The computer system caught it immediately and they came after him (this was Thursday)... Friday, I was told what had happened, and today we had a short meeting about it. Not sure whether I will have to be involved at any other point, but it took up my planning period today.... Kind of ticked about that...

Anyway, I had track after school and then my nail appointment for my new french manicure (okay, there's the GIRLY stuff in my life...lol) I needed to get my new set for my show in 3 weeks.... like 18 days to be exact, sheeeezzz, I can't believe it's sooooo close....

I got in 2.5 hours of cardio today.... Felt good to be back... I was allowed 2 days off over the weekend, my diet was different, I was allowed a little cheat yesterday after bootcamp, so I was a happy girl... I had some peanut better, oats, cottage cheese, and chicken...
I even finished my night with a mango... Back to business today though.... It WAS a nice little break to rejuvenate a bit...

SO, no workout today, just cardio... I did a little glute and ab work in between cardio sessions also, hoping to pick the tush up a little.... Gee, wonder how THAT'S goign to happen in 3 weeks????

Took some pics yesterday, was happy with them.... I haven't been happy in pics for a while (not progress pics anyway)... I was yesterday... I put them next to my before pics and yea, I look different, but still have that "fat girl" mentality... Does it EVER go away?

Okay, enough for now, my last meal is waiting....

Glad to see things r going good for ya! I can't wait to see ya on stage D'!

And to answer your question...NO, the "fat" mentality never goes away...I always see the same old overweight obese little kid used to be looking back at me...so, its ok though..it drives me a little more!!

Oh yeah...and where r the pics of my girl?

deanna7272
04-08-08, 6:35 am
Oh yeah...and where r the pics of my girl?

I will get them up today... I have to get them into a file to send...lol You know me, being LAZY...HAHAHAHA

LittleMan55
04-08-08, 7:23 am
I will get them up today... I have to get them into a file to send...lol You know me, being LAZY...HAHAHAHA

Cant wait to see the pics to see what kind of progress you have been making!

B Con
04-08-08, 7:47 am
seriously put up pics... wanna see how the other camera guy does...

Thrawn
04-08-08, 7:49 am
Cant wait to see the pics to see what kind of progress you have been making!

X2
Very curious here.

deanna7272
04-08-08, 2:42 pm
Well, got a slap on the hand today for being on a website other than "ours" ....

Hmmm...

Think animalpak.com would be willing to become a sponsored page and help out with educating the the young minds at my work????

They NEED it....

deanna7272
04-08-08, 10:15 pm
Lat Pulls Wide Grip
70... 4 x 20
Lat Pulls Close
70... 4 x 15
Lat Pulls Parallel
70... 4 x 15

Reverse Pec Deck
20 x 20
30... 3 x 15

Seated Pull Rear Delt
40... 3 x 20

Lateral Raises
8... 4 x 20

I walked a mile and a half after practice at the track, walked to and from my gym (about 2 miles each way), and did 45 minutes on the elliptical here at home tonight...

I am a little tired, going to hit the tub...

AND.... I was talking about getting my friend's pics to her...lol My progress pics were taken, ummm, spur of the moment and aren't really for "public" eyes...lol Sorry, I promise to do better next time....

Themostocles
04-09-08, 12:27 am
Well, got a slap on the hand today for being on a website other than "ours" ....

Hmmm...

Think animalpak.com would be willing to become a sponsored page and help out with educating the the young minds at my work????

They NEED it....

I think some of us might be a more corrupting influence... -T.

Lowdown5
04-09-08, 12:56 am
I think some of us might be a more corrupting influence... -T.

I have to agree!

deanna7272
04-09-08, 9:22 am
I have to agree!

Hehehe... I wouldn't have it any other way...lol

ghost
04-09-08, 9:27 am
Hehehe... I wouldn't have it any other way...lol

Good.... pictures? lol.

Toni69
04-09-08, 1:19 pm
hey girl..just checking in to say what's up, see how your holding up...and your looking good!

Im off to hawaii sat, so I will be seeing ya when I get back on the 22nd. Keep doing your thing cause you look GREAT!

RooRooTJ
04-10-08, 8:20 am
How is the dieting comin along? Only a few more weeks. Just think how good it will be when it is over. Dont go overboard like I did though. I gained 17 lbs in a day in a half. 13 of it is gone now but that was a lot. Keep going and we are all rooting for ya.

deanna7272
04-10-08, 11:03 am
hey girl..just checking in to say what's up, see how your holding up...and your looking good!

Im off to hawaii sat, so I will be seeing ya when I get back on the 22nd. Keep doing your thing cause you look GREAT!

HAWAII???? I am sooo jealous.... My hubby was stationed in Hawaii, way back when... He's in no hurry to get back there...lol I hope you have a great time.... Make sure you take lots of pics....

How is the dieting comin along? Only a few more weeks. Just think how good it will be when it is over. Dont go overboard like I did though. I gained 17 lbs in a day in a half. 13 of it is gone now but that was a lot. Keep going and we are all rooting for ya.

I know it's easy to do... Afriend of mins did the same thing and ended up in the hospital.... We are supposed ot hit the Cheesecake Factory OR I am thinking Benihana now, after Ichiban, my tastebuds are jonesin'.... lol Hope you getting back to "normal"...

My kids took 1st place (boys and girls) last night in their meet... It was awesome... My kids are really showing their talent, some of the high schoolers are fearing their arrival...lol

I didn't get as much cardio in as I needed to, but I still did some...lol Time on Wednesdays is limited now.... I am not having track practice today because of a high school meet, so I will be able to get everything in... It's beautiful here again, so I will walk to and from....

Lowdown5
04-10-08, 11:14 am
Awesome news on the kids. And your post contest cheat, take it easy. Nah, hell eat whatever you want!!! LOL

Maybe you should get a shirt that says "I hate cardio"

deanna7272
04-10-08, 11:23 am
Awesome news on the kids. And your post contest cheat, take it easy. Nah, hell eat whatever you want!!! LOL

Maybe you should get a shirt that says "I hate cardio"

ha ha ha... funny you should say that...lol I have another that says "The 3 B's" Beauty, Brains, and Biceps.... I love cafepress.com They have just about anything that you would want and you can design and see your own shirts....

Hmmmmm.... I was allowed a "little" cheat last SUnday.... I had peanut butter, oats, and protein powder, chicken, and cottage cheese... I figured that REALLY REALLY yucky foods can wait another 3 weeks....lol I REALLY liked the way I looked Sunday, I didn't want to blow it...

Lowdown5
04-10-08, 11:25 am
ha ha ha... funny you should say that...lol I have another that says "The 3 B's" Beauty, Brains, and Biceps.... I love cafepress.com They have just about anything that you would want and you can design and see your own shirts....

Hmmmmm.... I was allowed a "little" cheat last SUnday.... I had peanut butter, oats, and protein powder, chicken, and cottage cheese... I figured that REALLY REALLY yucky foods can wait another 3 weeks....lol I REALLY liked the way I looked Sunday, I didn't want to blow it...

Stay the course, it is only 3 weeks. Proud of you D!

ghost
04-10-08, 11:28 am
i love that I Hate Cardio shirt... great.

Toni69
04-10-08, 11:50 am
[QUOTE=deanna7272;354625]HAWAII???? I am sooo jealous.... My hubby was stationed in Hawaii, way back when... He's in no hurry to get back there...lol I hope you have a great time.... Make sure you take lots of pics....

oh..no worries there. Im a pic crazed fanatic..I love taking pics so I will be doin my diva posing on the beach...LOL..of course my 9 yr old son will be with me taking pictures so I cant promise they will actually come out good. He will probably have a big thumb or finger in every damn shot. LOL

Congrats to your kids on their meet. I love hearing when kids are active in sports. I wish my son had more enthusiasm when it came to playing team sports. Im trying to persuade him into karate or football. Hopefully when we get back to the states I can get him involved in something he really enjoys.

deanna7272
04-10-08, 12:34 pm
Well, I just got some bad news....

My father in law had some tests done last Friday on his prostate and they have found that he has cancer. They have to go in and discuss the treatment options... I am not familiar with this, if any of you have any info, or know of someone that can help, please PM me and fill me in....

I appreciate it....

It's times like these...

Lowdown5
04-10-08, 12:37 pm
Your father in law and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

ghost
04-10-08, 1:11 pm

2nd that from Jen and I... i know what it is like having family with those issues... cancer runs quite rampant in my family.

deanna7272
04-10-08, 1:45 pm

2nd that from Jen and I... i know what it is like having family with those issues... cancer runs quite rampant in my family.

Thank you.... My family has a high incident of cancer, but the in laws were pretty clear and it's a huge shock.. I am sure it is with all cases though. I talked with a coworker that her FIL was diagnosed last summer and she gave me some info and doc names, so I will pass it on. They are in Cleveland, so the Clinic is in their back yard... Hopefully we'll find something out soon....

deanna7272
04-10-08, 10:53 pm
Did 1.5 hours of cardio after work, posed, went to train, came home another 1.5 hours... Feel good, body seems to be changing... a bit anyway, maybe...lol

I got a compliment tonight at the gym, he wasn't sure HOW I would react, so you have to hear his backstep...lol One of my closest buds at the gym came in and I was doing incline dumbell presses and he came over to fill his shaker... He goes, "Damn Dee, I thought you were one of the guys." He immediately backstepped... "I mean, I don't mean that you "look" like a guy (I happened to have my Animal hat on), I mean, you have great separation in your quads, I don't mean that you have GUY legs, I mean that in a GOOD way...." After he was a little embarrassed, he goes "Where'd you get that hat, I want one, you're going to ruin it by working out in it, I wear my old ones to train in"... LMAO... Poor thing had NO IDEA how to RECOVER...lol Little does he know that I am okay with the comment, I actually took it as a COMPLIMENT...lol

Chest and Tris tonight...

Flat Bench
45 x 20
55 x 20
55 x 15
65 x 10

Incline Dumbell Press
20 x 20
25 x 15
25 x 15
25 x 15

Pec Deck
50 x 15
50 x 15
50 x 15
50 x 15

Incline Press
45 x 20
55 x 15
55 x 15
55 x 15

Pressdowns
25 x 15
25 x 15
25 x 15
25 x 15

Skullcrushers
25 x 20
25 x 20
25 x 20

^ grip pressdowns
25 x 20
25 x 20
25 x 20

Lowdown5
04-10-08, 10:59 pm
Great session and that was a nice compliment.

deanna7272
04-10-08, 11:04 pm
Great session and that was a nice compliment.

LoL... I thought so, but he was a little nervous...lol He's one of my closest friends down there... I told him thanks, but I think he thought I was going to be upset...he he he

He doesn't know me very, does he???

Lowdown5
04-10-08, 11:06 pm
LoL... I thought so, but he was a little nervous...lol He's one of my closest friends down there... I told him thanks, but I think he thought I was going to be upset...he he he

He doesn't know me very, does he???

Nope, not at all. LOL

deanna7272
04-13-08, 1:47 am
Well, it's late but better late than never, right???

Got up and cleaned the house while hubby went to pick up Patrick this morning , so I got a late start at the gym... Pat (15 yr old stepson) and I hit the gym, he did upper body and I hit legs...

Seated Curls
70 x 20
80 x 20
80 x 20
80 x 20

Extensions
40 x 20
40 x 20
40 x 20

Superset with

Lying Curls
20 x 20
20 x 20
20 x 20

SLDL
20 x 20
20 x 20
20 x 20

Superset with

Duckwalks
20 for each set

Abs

Bootcamp is at 1:30 pm... I am taking in my suits to make the "final" decision on which set I am wearing... I got the ones from my girl and I love them.... There were a few "adjustments' made for her and I noticed them tonight and they are going to work for me (by letting them out...lol She's an IFBB Pro , what do you expect??? Remember, I'm a first timer...lol)

Oh... and... my stepson that I mentioned, I found out, got suspended from school for 3 days.... Niiiiice.... What he did WASN'T right, but I don't disagree with WHAT he did.. I guess some kid was picking on a boy that was HALF his size. The boy is Hispanic and the OTHER kid was calling him names and made him cry.... Pat stepped in, the kid pushed him, Pat pushed back, the kid came at Pat and Pat punched him in the face... He WAS sticking up for the smaller kid, but he KNOWS better.. Soooo, that's the drama that we are facing.... There for a while when his mom and I were both training for shows, he was thinking about doing a competition also, but fell away from training for a bit... His mom isn't going to do a show now and he lost interest also... He did come to the gym with me today and he told me he's been training regularly again.. YEA....

I need to add... My thoughts are with our boys in Germany... and Lad, take care, I hope you recover quickly... Anticipating a safe return for all...

Themostocles
04-13-08, 9:58 am
IMO, he did the right thing. No one else was helping, and no decent human should have ignored the situation. NOthing decides what we are more than what we choose to ignore. Good luckk at bootcamp D. -T.

deanna7272
04-13-08, 10:06 am
IMO, he did the right thing. No one else was helping, and no decent human should have ignored the situation. NOthing decides what we are more than what we choose to ignore. Good luckk at bootcamp D. -T.

Absolutely, I believe he did the right thing also, by sticking up for the boy.. I just wishhe wouldn't have HIT the bully...lol I guess the kid's parents want to file a police report... I don't know the extent of what REALLY happened, all we get is what they want to let us know... His mom says that she's seeing anger issues with him, but WE don't see it (but, we only get him every other weekend...) I know he's angry with her because she's NEVER home, maybe that's the rebellious side of him... He IS a teenager though, I see it everyday with ny students... It's a tough world for these kids and if they are left to deal with pressures on their own, these things happen....

Flash419
04-13-08, 10:25 am

Agreed... When action needs to be taken some run the other way and some run into battle. I say pat the boy on the back and let him know that he did the right thing. Tell him sometimes the right thing isn't the popular thing, but that you expected no less from him.

BamBam
04-13-08, 10:32 am
Well, it's late but better late than never, right???

Got up and cleaned the house while hubby went to pick up Patrick this morning , so I got a late start at the gym... Pat (15 yr old stepson) and I hit the gym, he did upper body and I hit legs...

Seated Curls
70 x 20
80 x 20
80 x 20
80 x 20

Extensions
40 x 20
40 x 20
40 x 20

Superset with

Lying Curls
20 x 20
20 x 20
20 x 20

SLDL
20 x 20
20 x 20
20 x 20

Superset with

Duckwalks
20 for each set

Abs

Bootcamp is at 1:30 pm... I am taking in my suits to make the "final" decision on which set I am wearing... I got the ones from my girl and I love them.... There were a few "adjustments' made for her and I noticed them tonight and they are going to work for me (by letting them out...lol She's an IFBB Pro , what do you expect??? Remember, I'm a first timer...lol)

Oh... and... my stepson that I mentioned, I found out, got suspended from school for 3 days.... Niiiiice.... What he did WASN'T right, but I don't disagree with WHAT he did.. I guess some kid was picking on a boy that was HALF his size. The boy is Hispanic and the OTHER kid was calling him names and made him cry.... Pat stepped in, the kid pushed him, Pat pushed back, the kid came at Pat and Pat punched him in the face... He WAS sticking up for the smaller kid, but he KNOWS better.. Soooo, that's the drama that we are facing.... There for a while when his mom and I were both training for shows, he was thinking about doing a competition also, but fell away from training for a bit... His mom isn't going to do a show now and he lost interest also... He did come to the gym with me today and he told me he's been training regularly again.. YEA....

I need to add... My thoughts are with our boys in Germany... and Lad, take care, I hope you recover quickly... Anticipating a safe return for all...

Damn good workout D'...I hope things are coming together for your show...they seem to be going great! I can't wait to see ya!

And I agree with everyone...Your stepson did the right thing!! I applaud him for having the balls to step up and take care of that kid who was getting picked on. Shows he has a good head on his shoulder and if the kid pushed him, and was coming at him, it was self defense IMO...but oh well...

Mass Respect...In IRON,
Josh

Lowdown5
04-13-08, 11:25 am
He did the right thing, plain and simple. Proud of him.

ghost
04-13-08, 2:25 pm
give him a high-five from me as well...

I WAS the little guy in high school, and got picked on quite a lot. i fought back quite regularly... gotta love the martial arts my dad thought well enough to put me in.

Tell him to keep sticking up for the little guys.. we pay back what is owed.

great job on legs btw.!

LittleMan55
04-13-08, 2:51 pm
Great leg work out!!! Keep up the amazing work!

Your step son was right in what he did. While blasting someones face is against school policies everywhere, the fortitude he had to step up and protect someone smaller and a minority is true sign of someone with good moral character. Everyone gets what they deserve, and from the sounds of it that other kid got what he deserved.

deanna7272
04-13-08, 4:21 pm
Thanks guys, I am "proud" of him, but being the AWESOME stepmom that I am I can't condone the violence... I just won't pat him on the back, but he knows....lol

Well, I just got in from bootcamp and I am excited... I got into my suits for the first time, in front of everyone and my trainer said "Damn Dee, you ARE a figure competitor"... I was excited to say the least...lol He just said that we're going to try to KEEP what muscle I have, but CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO...lol I know that it's going to be conditioning that does it, so my workouts are going to be somewhat lighter and shorter (I am not putting on a TON of muscle in a week, so...lol) I am hitting the cardio and diet changes, so we'll see... I am excited though, I HAVE come a looooong way (I have to keep reminding myself)..lol

Anyway, just thought I'd jump on quickly and catch up on some posts....

BamBam
04-13-08, 10:53 pm
Let me know what I can do to help...and that is the best compliment I think u have gotten thus far! You hae come a long way...but...to Sept 13th...u r going even further! ;)

In IRON,
Josh

deanna7272
04-13-08, 11:01 pm
Thanks Bud... I am looking up my supps now, looking for the best prices... I think I am going to start buying NOW so I don't go BROKE the first month...lol

I can't wait until the show... (Nervous as all heck though) I am excited about the next 2 weeks and to see how I will be changing... Like I said, I can get there, it's just the "girly girl" thing that I am having a problem with... No "WOW FACTOR" here, I have to dig DEEP for that one....lol

BamBam
04-13-08, 11:19 pm
Thanks Bud... I am looking up my supps now, looking for the best prices... I think I am going to start buying NOW so I don't go BROKE the first month...lol

I can't wait until the show... (Nervous as all heck though) I am excited about the next 2 weeks and to see how I will be changing... Like I said, I can get there, it's just the "girly girl" thing that I am having a problem with... No "WOW FACTOR" here, I have to dig DEEP for that one....lol

Being a girly girl can be a good thing from time to time...haha..

dpsnutrition.com is where I order EVERYTHING!! lol...and yeah, I ordered last week and have them stock piled up so I dont go broke and end up not having anything..

Im ready to see you hit the stage though...its gonna be awesome...and then even more excited to hit the same stage WITH you! lol (Well not same division...I dont look good in womens suits lol)

deanna7272
04-14-08, 9:05 am
Being a girly girl can be a good thing from time to time...haha..

dpsnutrition.com is where I order EVERYTHING!! lol...and yeah, I ordered last week and have them stock piled up so I dont go broke and end up not having anything..

Im ready to see you hit the stage though...its gonna be awesome...and then even more excited to hit the same stage WITH you! lol (Well not same division...I dont look good in womens suits lol)

I have an extra suit, just in case...lol

deanna7272
04-14-08, 9:39 am
I will probably use DPS, but I placed an order with them on the 7th and didn't hear anything from them and I emailed them on the 11th.... I checked Paypal and the took the money from my account but had NOT received my order.... It said that my stuff was still in my "CART"... They did get back to me and they are overnighting it, but it's a week later and I still don't have my order... URGH...

firsthorseman97
04-14-08, 9:47 am
Hey D, how ya been? I've been checkin in on ya and the workouts are lookin' good. Sounds like everything is really comin' together for ya. Keep up the hard work!

deanna7272
04-14-08, 9:59 am
Hey D, how ya been? I've been checkin in on ya and the workouts are lookin' good. Sounds like everything is really comin' together for ya. Keep up the hard work!

Thanks for checking in... A lot of changes taking place, I'm excited... NERVOUS, but excited...

How have you been??? How are you feeling... I was thinking about you guys this weekend... I was thinking about needing some "Retail Therapy"...lol

firsthorseman97
04-14-08, 10:04 am
Thanks for checking in... A lot of changes taking place, I'm excited... NERVOUS, but excited...

How have you been??? How are you feeling... I was thinking about you guys this weekend... I was thinking about needing some "Retail Therapy"...lol

I'm feeling good, thanks for asking. Dear god don't mention retail therapy! I'm glad Ash isn't on here to see that! LOL!!! Honestly, things could be better.... but they could also be worse. Just been a rough couple of weeks mentally.

deanna7272
04-14-08, 10:12 am
I'm feeling good, thanks for asking. Dear god don't mention retail therapy! I'm glad Ash isn't on here to see that! LOL!!! Honestly, things could be better.... but they could also be worse. Just been a rough couple of weeks mentally.

Ohhhh, I know that feeling... If you need an ear, you know I'm here....

firsthorseman97
04-14-08, 10:14 am
Ohhhh, I know that feeling... If you need an ear, you know I'm here....

Thanks. Might take you up on that sometime.

deanna7272
04-15-08, 6:34 pm
Wow... Can't believe I haven't been to my OWN thread...lol

Sooooo excited, I was one of the ones chosen to receive one of the first cans of Omega!!! I am starting all ANIMAL supps after my show and this will be my jump start...

If anyone can help with my "plan of action" with my supps, let me know... I am always up for advice..... I am going to look to build quality muscle without fattening up. I know I want Pak and Flex along with the Omega... I did try Cuts before, but I was JUST losing the weight... I need to know how to space them out, and when to take them.... Sorry for sounding like an idiot here, but I can't see taking all the paks at the same time...lol I will be using BCAA and EAA also, but URGH... Okay I am done rambling, there's CARDIO to be done...

ONE MORE HOUR OF CARDIO... GET A MUSCLE PUMP... TAN.... POSE... All in a day's work...

More later...

Big Wides
04-15-08, 6:38 pm
Wow... Can't believe I haven't been to my OWN thread...lol

Sooooo excited, I was one of the ones chosen to receive one of the first cans of Omega!!! I am starting all ANIMAL supps after my show and this will be my jump start...

If anyone can help with my "plan of action" with my supps, let me know... I am always up for advice..... I am going to look to build quality muscle without fattening up. I know I want Pak and Flex along with the Omega... I did try Cuts before, but I was JUST losing the weight... I need to know how to space them out, and when to take them.... Sorry for sounding like an idiot here, but I can't see taking all the paks at the same time...lol I will be using BCAA and EAA also, but URGH... Okay I am done rambling, there's CARDIO to be done...

ONE MORE HOUR OF CARDIO... GET A MUSCLE PUMP... TAN.... POSE... All in a day's work...

More later...

try this out:

pak - upon waking
omega - with lunch
bcaa - intraworkout
eaa - postworkout
flex - before bed

deanna7272
04-15-08, 9:43 pm
try this out:

pak - upon waking
omega - with lunch
bcaa - intraworkout
eaa - postworkout
flex - before bed

THANKS.... I am doing bcaa's AFTER my workouts with glutamine now and want tto try the eaa's also...

I am getting excited about my show... I am not MISERABLE yet, I am wondering if I am doing something wrong...lol I think it's just my excitement that's carrying me right now... I will probably be singing another tune by the weekend....

Now it's the WOW FACTOR that I need to work on... Hair, makeup, nails, tanning, smile, shoes, suits, URGH.... It will be nice to be "dolled up" for the day... Someone better be taking some pics...lol

Well, I am off to eat my last meal... Cardio is done, I tanned, I posed, and I am hitting the sack early again.... I have a track meet tomorrow, so I have to make sure I get some cardio in at 4:30 AM.................

URGH.......he he he

BamBam
04-15-08, 10:20 pm
We won....WOOH!

deanna7272
04-17-08, 11:04 pm
I am about to hit the sack, I'm beat...

This week my training is lighter because I have been doing ALL my cardio (except for last night, I only did 2 hours because of my track meet) but I have hit a little back and bis, chest and tris and going to do some legs tomorrow and shoulders Saturday... That 's the plan...

I have to be up bright and early for cardio, so I must say goodnight...

Nighty night all...

Moving onto 8 days out.....

RooRooTJ
04-18-08, 12:54 pm
Keep it going D. Coming down to the final days.