PDA

View Full Version : Southern Indiana ABC

Pages : [1] 2 3

slvrwolf1
03-21-08, 11:31 am
All southern Indiana Animals this is a call to post if you would like to see a Southern Indidana Chapter started.... Its time to go out and be heard. I reside in Mount Vernon Indiana and the Southern Indiana chapter would Evansville Area and major cites surrounding 100 miles. This could also mean we could hook up with northern Kentucky for some events around Henderson, Owensborro, Madisonville. Anyone interested???

nck219
03-21-08, 11:39 am
lets do this brothers...I'll do whatever i gotta do to help out!

Universal Rep
03-21-08, 11:41 am
Where in IN you at, S?

slvrwolf1
03-21-08, 11:44 am
Mount Vernon about 15 miles West of Evansville. right on the Ohio River

Universal Rep
03-21-08, 11:45 am
Mount Vernon about 15 miles West of Evansville. right on the Ohio River

Gotcha. How far is this from the main Indiana ABC events? Missouri? Kentucky?

slvrwolf1
03-21-08, 11:48 am
probably far from misourri and Indiana events are about 6 hour drive where are kentucky events held at?

nck219
03-21-08, 11:49 am
hes about 15 min from where i live...we are lookin at 5-6 hours to the Northern IN abc sessions...and about the same to where the first KY session was bein planned...

slvrwolf1
03-21-08, 11:51 am
NCK219 and I are right on the border of Indiana, Kentucky , and Illinois

Universal Rep
03-21-08, 11:56 am

Well then, two's a start... Let me know how I or G can help.

slvrwolf1
03-21-08, 12:00 pm
yep sure is. I didnt realize there were any animals this close to me. I wanted to go to the ABC event in Columbus while I was at the Arnold but I was not familiar with Columbus and so I missed it.

G Diesel
03-21-08, 12:46 pm

I know my boy BamBam92 in Kentucky is looking to set something up in the coming months. That may be much closer to you than AnabolicMass02's Indiana chapter. Peace, G

slvrwolf1
03-21-08, 3:48 pm
cool thanks for the info. I will check into it.

nck219
03-21-08, 4:02 pm
i had been keeping an eye on the KY abc thread, and he had been plannin for it to be in Raceland, KY. Its about the same distance as everything else from us...about 5-6 hours.

Universal Rep
03-21-08, 4:15 pm
i had been keeping an eye on the KY abc thread, and he had been plannin for it to be in Raceland, KY. Its about the same distance as everything else from us...about 5-6 hours.

You're good fellas... Let's get this chapter off the ground.

nck219
03-21-08, 4:20 pm
You heard the man, lets do this shit...

Universal Rep
03-21-08, 4:28 pm
I think it was Minnesota started with 2-3 and now they're a dozen or more...

nck219
03-22-08, 1:57 pm
I know ive got atleast 3-5 guys that come to the website but arent on the forvm yet. I sent some pm's out to some other fellas here on the forvm that i know are in the area, so hopefully we can get an idea of how many people are down for it... I already know we can host an event at my gym bc my girlfriend is the manager, and theres another really hardcore gym in Evansville, The Pit Barbell Club. C'mon fellas lets get a lil noise goin in here!

Phil800101
03-22-08, 4:07 pm
Good luck guys! Nick, I know you're a solid guy, so I know you guys will get this going.

nck219
03-22-08, 5:22 pm
Thanks for the support bro! hopefully one of these days i can get back up to chicago again...

slvrwolf1
03-24-08, 10:13 am
I know ive got atleast 3-5 guys that come to the website but arent on the forvm yet. I sent some pm's out to some other fellas here on the forvm that i know are in the area, so hopefully we can get an idea of how many people are down for it... I already know we can host an event at my gym bc my girlfriend is the manager, and theres another really hardcore gym in Evansville, The Pit Barbell Club. C'mon fellas lets get a lil noise goin in here!

that sounds cool. I would like to see this take off. I have a couple guys around here I was talking to this weekend and they are interested also. I told them to sign up.

Universal Rep
03-24-08, 10:14 am

Bring 'em aboard and get this thing off the ground fellas...

G Diesel
03-24-08, 10:55 am
Bring 'em aboard and get this thing off the ground fellas...

With all of the obstacles in the way to arrive here, Indiana is going to end up being an ABC hotbed. Peace, G

Burke Knapp
03-24-08, 2:09 pm
Indiana is a big state, right now the main abb chapter is up by INDY ..tried to get a southern chapter started before but they really wouldnt go for it...looks like we got more than a few guys interested..lets try again..

slvrwolf1
03-24-08, 3:06 pm
I believe it will take off this time. I am hearing alot of people interested it just takes them to actually signup LOL. I would like to see it take off like G said and be an ABC hotbed.

slvrwolf1
03-25-08, 12:57 pm
You heard the man, lets do this shit...

I put the word out at the gym I go to and told them to give me a call or get on here and find us and sign up. I am hoping to see some people interested from mount vernon - evansville area. I am ready to get to the gym and make some noise. I hate it in the middle of the day when it looks so nice out and I am stuck at work I get so psyched up for tonight tho LOL

nck219
03-25-08, 1:32 pm
good deal man. Im still waitin on a few from my gym to sign up...Hopefully this weekend at the southern indiana bodybuilding and figure championships i'll be able to recruit some people. My girlfriend is competing so i'll be there from like 8am-11pm lol...Any one in the area make sure to come out to it! Theres powerlifting goin on during the day after prejuding and then the night show. If any one has any questions about tickets or what not just shoot me a PM and ill give you all the info.

slvrwolf1
03-25-08, 9:14 pm
I really would like to go this weekend but on such short notice I dont know if I can. I already have plans but if I can get away maybe. Are tickets gonna be sold at door?

irreplaceable
03-25-08, 9:48 pm
Hey I wanna join.
Im slvrwolfs daughter

nck219
03-25-08, 10:59 pm
yeah you can get them at the door, but theres no tellin how fast they'll sell out. We'd love to have you guys there! Its always a hell of a good time.

Tron
03-26-08, 12:18 am
Count me in if I can scrounge out of the classes a few times here or there. I'm running on 18 hours, haha... But I'll pay my dues.

Hit me up on PMs and I'll do what I need to do.

nck219
03-26-08, 12:34 am
Took ya long enough to get in here bro! More than likely it'll be on the weekends and we can work together to find out what times work best for everyone. We'll give everyone a couple weeks to get in here or signed up on the forvm and then set a time an place. Sooner the better! I can't wait to get this thing goin...

naturalguy
03-26-08, 6:10 am
Took ya long enough to get in here bro! More than likely it'll be on the weekends and we can work together to find out what times work best for everyone. We'll give everyone a couple weeks to get in here or signed up on the forvm and then set a time an place. Sooner the better! I can't wait to get this thing goin...

Looks like you got something going here. Good luck to your girl this weekend in her comp nick

nck219
03-26-08, 8:56 am
Thanks for the support Eric!! We REALLY appreciate it. She is looking awesome right now! I'll post up some pics after the contest.

slvrwolf1
03-26-08, 9:09 am
Alright it seems like it is starting to take off now. This will be great. Weekends will be best. Have you talked to Nitro fitness about maybe hosting an event?

nck219
03-26-08, 9:40 am
Yup i ran it by the owner and the manager(my girlfriend) and we are good. 5$ for a day pass. Saturdays and sundays are never very busy.

slvrwolf1
03-26-08, 11:24 am
Yup i ran it by the owner and the manager(my girlfriend) and we are good. 5$ for a day pass. Saturdays and sundays are never very busy.

Awesome I told my daughter about this and she got on last night and said she wanted in. She was very amazed this year at the cage. She didnt know anyone was capable of lifting that much.

nck219
03-27-08, 5:11 pm
hey slvrwolf i was out in your neck of the woods today. I had to give some estimates out in mt. vernon and make a stop at the good ol' bakery for some sandwiches...

G Diesel
03-27-08, 5:14 pm

Nice... Looks like the pieces are falling into place. Peace, G

nck219
03-27-08, 6:03 pm
They deffinately are G, I appreciate the enthusiasm! We are just about there, hopefully we can get a few more signed up and we can get rollin'...

Tron
03-27-08, 8:41 pm

Let me know what needs to be done. I may be slow getting in here, but it happens, ha! It'll give me a good reason to procrastinate from my homework like I love to do.

Tron
03-27-08, 8:43 pm
I already know we can host an event at my gym bc my girlfriend is the manager, and theres another really hardcore gym in Evansville, The Pit Barbell Club.

Oh, I've heard good things about the Pit, too... How much is it for a year long at your gym, Nick? I never really asked that and I don't think I'm gonna be leaving the area anytime soon.

nck219
03-27-08, 10:58 pm
i was jus givin ya a hard time bro. 18 hours at UE is a damn handfull, I dunno how you pull it off. The Pit is an awesome gym. It used to be like 160ish for en entire year with a 24hour key, but its under new ownership and im not sure if the price is still the same. They've got dumbells up to like 300lbs, and no thats not a typo lol. They are also the only gym around here with a monolift. If you ever wanna run down there and check it out, day passes were like 7$ i think, hit me up cuz id love to get down there again. The only downsides are that its pretty damn small, lots of equipment packed in a tiny gym. Theres like 2 treadmills i think lol, so kinda lackin in the cardio department.

nck219
03-28-08, 1:24 am
Sorry, jus realized i forgot to answer how much Nitro fitness is lol. 29$ a month for students(including college) or $319 paid in full. You can always come in and try it first too, normally they give ppl a week pass if they are thinkin about signin up.

Tron
03-28-08, 4:10 am
Sorry, jus realized i forgot to answer how much Nitro fitness is lol. 29$ a month for students(including college) or $319 paid in full. You can always come in and try it first too, normally they give ppl a week pass if they are thinkin about signin up.

I'll have to check it out... UE's gym is getting stale... Is that over on Green River like we talked about that one time?

nck219
03-28-08, 8:22 am
sure is bro. If your goin down Green river rd, immediately before Denny's, you take a right, on East plaza blvd. Then you see it pretty much right away on your left. Their phone number is 402-9900. It's closed tomorrow bc of the bodybuilding show, since the owner is the promoter.

slvrwolf1
03-28-08, 10:52 am
hey slvrwolf i was out in your neck of the woods today. I had to give some estimates out in mt. vernon and make a stop at the good ol' bakery for some sandwiches...

sorry so late getting back nets been screwed up alot. might be the rain i dunno. net at house has been screwed up since I got back from the AC but now net at work is screwed up. up and dpwn all day long hit or miss if I am on or not. Yeah the bakery has some good sandwiches. The firedepartment I am a member of orders a bunch from there for meetings sometimes and one of the girls in there is one of our firefighters. She is actually the chiefs daughter. I will be in Evansville Saturday. I have to drop by east side marine get some boat parts, see my sister and go to Walmart. I would like to go to the show but just pushed for time this weekend. first weekend I have had off since the AC and work around house is building up. I need to finish fence around front of house, Have fishing tournament coming up in a month and need boat fixed, got a bunch of lumber but never started my back deck on my house LOL workout in itself. I will need to go back to work to rest.

nck219
03-30-08, 1:09 am
jus got back from the southern indiana bodybuilding and figure show! you guys missed out! there was a ton of great competition there tonight. The overall winner was a 230lb superheavy that was 2 weeks out from the jr. usa's. FREEEAK! He looked like he was the damn guest poser or somethin lol. My girl Ashley (ashley219) ended up winning the tall class in the figure division! she came SO close to winning the overall!!! We talked to some of the judges and they said it was a SUPER tight race, and that she had a quite a few first place votes but i guess not enough... She looked AMAZING though and im very proud of her! We'll post up some pics tomorrow...

nck219
03-30-08, 5:32 pm
alright ive got a few more people gettin registered on the forvm that should be posting in the next few days...I would like to be able to get the date/place/time set up within the next week. I'm thinking one of the last 2 weekends in April maybe? Check your schedules and lemme know what ya think about it, and what time would be most conveniant for you...

mjdowney
03-31-08, 11:50 am
Local Animal chapter....fuck yea count me in, i live by the young freak nick so anything around southern indiana im down with, so lets get our shit together and get this thing going

slvrwolf1
03-31-08, 12:40 pm
jus got back from the southern indiana bodybuilding and figure show! you guys missed out! there was a ton of great competition there tonight. The overall winner was a 230lb superheavy that was 2 weeks out from the jr. usa's. FREEEAK! He looked like he was the damn guest poser or somethin lol. My girl Ashley (ashley219) ended up winning the tall class in the figure division! she came SO close to winning the overall!!! We talked to some of the judges and they said it was a SUPER tight race, and that she had a quite a few first place votes but i guess not enough... She looked AMAZING though and im very proud of her! We'll post up some pics tomorrow...

Glad to hear she done well. I really wanted to go but didnt hear about it till already had plans for something.

alright ive got a few more people gettin registered on the forvm that should be posting in the next few days...I would like to be able to get the date/place/time set up within the next week. I'm thinking one of the last 2 weekends in April maybe? Check your schedules and lemme know what ya think about it, and what time would be most conveniant for you...

That sounds great to me Last weekend in April would be good but I can go any weekend.

slvrwolf1
03-31-08, 12:51 pm
Hey G do we get a banner or something to have everyone sign. That was just something I heard about at the abc meets. I wasnt sure about what is included with holding an ABC event.

slvrwolf1
03-31-08, 12:53 pm
I just remembered something april 26 I am supposed to be i n a fishing tournament in Illinois but should be done by 1 pm

AnabolicMass02
03-31-08, 12:58 pm
My brother lives that way, I will make the drive if the date is good. Clips and videos will be in the Indiana Animals thread soon. I bet 500 bones if there is someone that is not amazed with some of the videos. See ya in the gym. Lift some fuckin iron brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G Diesel
03-31-08, 1:01 pm
Hey G do we get a banner or something to have everyone sign. That was just something I heard about at the abc meets. I wasnt sure about what is included with holding an ABC event.

Abolsutely bro... Contact me with your mailing info once you have all of the details set in stone. Peace, G

G Diesel
03-31-08, 4:01 pm
Slvrwolf1 is the new ABC coordinator for Southern Indiana... Alongside his Indiana brother AnabolicMass02, he is gonna help raise the ABC to prominence in Indiana. Peace, G

AnabolicMass02
03-31-08, 4:35 pm
Slvrwolf1 is the new ABC coordinator for Southern Indiana... Alongside his Indiana brother AnabolicMass02, he is gonna help raise the ABC to prominence in Indiana. Peace, G

AnabolicMass on Northwest Indiana and Slvrwolf1 on Southwest Indiana.... working together...the Indiana ABC is going to develop and grow off the charts. Welcome to the team brother!

slvrwolf1
03-31-08, 9:24 pm
hey thanks guys I couldnt have got this thing going with out the help of NCK219 tho. This is gonna be great. Anabolic Mass the pics are awesome I havent got to check out vids yet tho. I hope to see you down this way. It would be great having you here lifting with us.

mjdowney
04-02-08, 1:30 am
so enough talk about all of th is already, lets get a date set so we can get together and lift some iron, we have the people and a gym ready, lets get the date set so we can do this

nck219
04-02-08, 8:55 am
i agree. Lets set a date, and the people will come...

slvrwolf1
04-02-08, 10:34 am
How about April 26 or May 3rd. I have a fishing tournament April 26 but I will be back around 2 pm I can make it to Eville by 5pm and have the event from 5p - 7p. That is if it ever dries up around here LOL. May 3rd I have all day free. What fits everyone else's schedule?

slvrwolf1
04-02-08, 12:43 pm
Thanks for the support Eric!! We REALLY appreciate it. She is looking awesome right now! I'll post up some pics after the contest.

Hey did you ever get those pics up I would like to see what I missed.

nck219
04-02-08, 3:44 pm
Both dates will work for me just fine. I know anabolicmass has another event up his sleeve for the end of April, so if he could chime in as well...I know we dont want the events to overlap, cuz Im planning on going to both. I'll post up a link later today to all the pics...here is the ones of my gf that she put on bodyspace http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/AshleyDee/

slvrwolf1
04-02-08, 4:23 pm
cool I wish I cold make it up north to one of his events. That last one he had sounded awesome. I will check out pics when I get home from work. I.T has bodyspace blocked out, I can get on the forums but not bodyspace. It says provocative attire. May 3rd is actually looking better for me. How is Nitro Fitness with us having an event there at beginning of the month. Are they more busy on certain saturdays?

nck219
04-02-08, 5:57 pm
we can always carpool if drivings an issue...I deffinately dont mind driving to indy. Saturdays are pretty much never busy at Nitro so we dont have to worry about that. Im very close friends with the owner so we are good whenever we want. Theres also some pics from the contest on my gf's myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=198637571 and somewhere theres some that a photographer took of the entire show but i cant remember where they are...ill post the link when Ashley gets home tonight.

slvrwolf1
04-03-08, 9:48 am
Hey nick I checked out those pics when I got home. They were great. Tell her I said congrats. I am going to ask G to make you the recruiter for the southern Indiana Chapter since you have been putting in alot of effort on getting this thing going. Is that ok with you?

nck219
04-03-08, 10:14 am
sounds good with me...

AnabolicMass02
04-03-08, 10:23 am
How about April 26 or May 3rd. I have a fishing tournament April 26 but I will be back around 2 pm I can make it to Eville by 5pm and have the event from 5p - 7p. That is if it ever dries up around here LOL. May 3rd I have all day free. What fits everyone else's schedule?

Pick the 26th or the 3rd brother. I will do NW IN ABC on the day you do not pick. Get that side of IN crazy and lift some fuckin iron.

nck219
04-03-08, 10:46 am
ah 2 weekends in a row of tearin it up...I like it.

slvrwolf1
04-03-08, 10:57 am
May 3rd is sounding like a better date for me. Nick you wanna get every thing set up at Nitro fitness since you know them or do you want me to call. I need an address also so I can get the word out over here. I printed some of these out for some of the gyms around here to see if there are any animals here in mount vernon or any potential animals that wanna see what lifting is all about. :)

http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ABC_Form.pdf

After lifting whats a good place to eat around Nitro fitness. I can think of a ton of fast food restaurants around green river rd but not real food. I was thinking Golden Corral but thats all the way on the west side.

AnabolicMass02
04-03-08, 11:08 am
For eats... you got to find an All You Can Eat place bro. Fuck up the gym and clean out the buffet!

slvrwolf1
04-03-08, 11:58 am
I just got off the phone with Nitro Fitness and we have a set date of May 3rd so get the word out and we will all meet there 1pm.

Date: May 3, 2008

Gym: Nitro Fitness

Time: 1pm sign up / lift starting 1:30pm

Address:
4904 Plasa East Blvd
Evansville, IN. 47715

Cost: $5
!!!!Lets get together and lift some Iron!!!!!

Oh and dont forget to wear your animal gear and represent, we will be taking pictures.
Still looking for best place to eat afterwards. Probably going to be Golden Corral buffet.

AnabolicMass02
04-03-08, 12:06 pm
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get this shit hyped up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnabolicMass02
04-03-08, 12:15 pm
Two weekends of crazy fucking lifting.

Date: April 26, 2008 (Saturday)

Gym: Southlake Nautilus “The Dungeon”

Address:
240 W 79th Ave
Merrillville, IN 46410

Take a look at the NW IN thread for more details.

nck219
04-03-08, 12:21 pm
this is lookin good guys. Slvrwolf there is a Golden Corral on the east side also, about 1 mile from Nitro Fitness. We tore that place up just last night for my moms birthday...

mjdowney
04-03-08, 1:11 pm
May 3 definitly pumped cant wait to see how many people we got coming all together its going to be an awesome time...any idea what body part we are hittin up?

nck219
04-03-08, 1:28 pm
if i follow my normal schedule ill be on arms or legs...could possibly do chest too. What are you guys plannin on?

slvrwolf1
04-03-08, 2:02 pm
this is lookin good guys. Slvrwolf there is a Golden Corral on the east side also, about 1 mile from Nitro Fitness. We tore that place up just last night for my moms birthday...

cool I didnt know about that one. That sounds about best bet for around there. The Lady on the phone souded real nice and said they would be glad to have us. She said they had a full set of free weights and full set of machines for plenty of options for us to think about working out with. Looks like it will be a chest and Arms day and we could possibly throw in some leg workout too if time permits depending on how many show. I would like everyone going to anounce it in here so we can try to keep a head count of who is attending and let G know.

naturalguy
04-03-08, 2:05 pm
Hey nick I checked out those pics when I got home. They were great. Tell her I said congrats. I am going to ask G to make you the recruiter for the southern Indiana Chapter since you have been putting in alot of effort on getting this thing going. Is that ok with you?

I 2nd that motion, nick would be great

slvrwolf1
04-03-08, 2:21 pm

awesome thanks eric.

nck219
04-03-08, 2:23 pm

Thanks Eric ! I'm jus doin what I gotta do...I wanna see this Chapter succeed more than anyone! Slvrwolf the equipment there is awesome. Its all brand new ToughStuff with the exception of a few Hammer strength pieces. They spared no expense when they put it together. The lady that you talked to was Crista, one of the owners. She's very nice and a very experienced bodybuilder, she placed 2nd in the Jr. Usa's in 03 as a middleweight.

slvrwolf1
04-03-08, 2:40 pm
she was very nice. I talked to the fed ex Ground driver that delivers where I work. He lifts alot and gives me advice sometimes and he is going to take some flyers to his gym and see if he can get some people interested over there and get them to signup here on the FORVM. I think he works out at Bob's. I been having problems with a shoulder issue lately, bench has been down because of it. Dustin the fed ex driver has been trying to help me overcome what ever it is wrong. Not really pain just feeling a little lazy in it I guess is what I am trying to say. It fatigues out and fails long before right and doesnt let me get my curls in as much as I can do or my bench for that matter. Hell I couldnt even get 185 up all the way locked out on bench the other day. I may have to go to DR. I guess. I thought about getting som animal flex and trying for a while. I also thought maybe overtraining the shoulder.
Flat Bench, Incline Bench, Shoulder press, Rows, tricep pushdowns, and curls on Mondays and thursdays maybe too much. Either that or all the rain and Arthritis and getting old LOL.

nck219
04-03-08, 4:09 pm
yeah i would just take it easy on the shoulder. Maybe stay away from the ones that rile it up for awhile while you take the flex. Workin around injuries is the name of the game. Plus some rotator cuff work couldnt hurt. I always warm those up, then do some light side laterals and front raises to get some blood in there before i get at chest or shoulders. Hopefully the gym doesnt throw the flyers away...I know a lot of gyms are stingy about havin flyers up that have the name of another gym on it. We can always get some up at Nitro tho. Im sure there will be quite a few people there that will show up that arent on the forvm. Ill try to get the word around as much as possible.

slvrwolf1
04-03-08, 5:03 pm
OK thanks. I printed up some flyers and wrote in the time and place with address and my contact email. I put in special instructions on how to join the FORVM and price for daily pass to Nitro. Yeah I really dont see Bob's keeping flyers up.

AnabolicMass02
04-03-08, 5:59 pm
AnabolicMass gettin Fuckin Crazy in the gym!!!

The chains are 40 lbs each...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KIryKXVZxU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvR8XQPiBLQ

slvrwolf1
04-05-08, 11:37 pm
reppin my new animal shirt thanks guys

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii218/slvrwolf1_photo/PICT0004.jpg

nck219
04-06-08, 11:07 pm
Slick shirt man. I was a dumbass and didnt pick one up while i was at the cage lol...

mjdowney
04-06-08, 11:54 pm
yea nice shirt....im a little bit jealous

slvrwolf1
04-07-08, 5:54 pm
Slick shirt man. I was a dumbass and didnt pick one up while i was at the cage lol...

yea nice shirt....im a little bit jealous

thanks guys. I won this one from the forvm. I was one of the lucky 10 picked to get one. My wife wants it but I said no way. I told he she can wear it sometimes if she wants but it is mine LOL

slvrwolf1
04-10-08, 10:06 am
I just got off the phone with Nitro Fitness and we have a set date of May 3rd so get the word out and we will all meet there 1pm.

Address:
4904 Plasa East Blvd
Evansville, IN. 47715

Oh and dont forget to wear your animal gear and represent, we will be taking pictures.
Eating at Golden Corral buffet.

How many going to be there for sure do we have a head count yet. I had about 11 lined up but now some are dropping and cant make it. I still have 5 or 6 from Mount Vernon. Who else getting in on this?

mjdowney
04-10-08, 12:56 pm
im in for sure and should have some one coming with me

slvrwolf1
04-10-08, 3:40 pm
cool this will be a good time getting together and lifting some iron with you guys. Make sure you wear your animal shirts and we will take some pictures and post on here with our signed banner.

shutthefuckup
04-10-08, 4:48 pm
Yo, if you guy made The Pit your home for the south then the lifters in INDY could make that trip easy. Plus you would get a lot of the IU guys turned on to the Animal way of life.

nck219
04-10-08, 5:34 pm
How many going to be there for sure do we have a head count yet. I had about 11 lined up but now some are dropping and cant make it. I still have 5 or 6 from Mount Vernon. Who else getting in on this? i should be able to get another 3-5 guys there. If only they would start gettin on here and signin up lol.

Yo, if you guy made The Pit your home for the south then the lifters in INDY could make that trip easy. Plus you would get a lot of the IU guys turned on to the Animal way of life.
Hopefully we can have some meets there. It looks like an awesome gym and im still lookin forward to tearin it up with you guys...As far as it being our home gym, we might as well go to Indy lol. Bloomington is a good 2 hours 20 min from here. Nitro Fitness is 1.5 miles from my house :) Speaking of Indy I'll be up there June 7th for the npc indianapolis, my girl is competing in the figure division. Maybe we can plan somethin and hit up the weights...

shutthefuckup
04-11-08, 1:27 pm
Sounds like a plan bro.
Lets set up a date and see if any others want to lift.
Cool?

nck219
04-11-08, 5:28 pm
Sounds like a plan bro.
Lets set up a date and see if any others want to lift.
Cool? Sounds good. I'll be there friday-sunday. More than likely all day saturday I'll be busy helping ashley with stuff for the contest. Prejudging is at 11 i think, so i dunno if i can squeeze anything in between. I should be open sunday though. That is, after a good ol' cheat day breakfast with my girl lol.

shutthefuckup
04-12-08, 10:09 am
Sunday it is. June 8th. After that breakfast you should be full of power. lol
We can hit it at my gym or whatever you want to do.
I'm sure BigBluebear would be down as well.

BigBlueBear
04-12-08, 1:46 pm
Sunday it is. June 8th. After that breakfast you should be full of power. lol
We can hit it at my gym or whatever you want to do.
I'm sure BigBluebear would be down as well.

Yeah... I just need to drop my kids off at grandma's and I'll be good to go. Which'n'ever place ya wanna be.

AnabolicMass02
04-14-08, 11:02 am
Nice spread of events here. I am working on attending the Southern IN ABC and would be 100% on and INDY lift.

Hope you guys can get down to the next ABC lift in NW IN on April 26. Get the local Animals my way motivated to come your way.

slvrwolf1
04-14-08, 12:47 pm
I would like to come up to your event but have something else planned for that weekend. I think Nick said something about going up your way tho. It sucks right now. I have some kind of injury, maybe an old injury just acting up, I cant lift as much as I should be able to. My right side says yes and my left says no. LOL I should be back to full or close by our may event tho. Hoping. I havent laid off lifting but spread out shoulder useage over the week a little more and lightend the weight, that is what hurt, after working to get more strength then lightening up, but better that than being off a while. Dr said he didnt really see anything wrong just I have some kinda pain in my left shoulder that wont let me bench over 200. Upright rows, shoulder says no also

lildude15612000
04-18-08, 12:10 am
hey im interested and jus joined. i say it sounds like fun what do you guy think?

shutthefuckup
04-18-08, 1:32 pm
What is your location bro???

slvrwolf1
04-18-08, 4:35 pm
hey im interested and jus joined. i say it sounds like fun what do you guy think?

hey thats great we will be glad to have you there. There is a $5 day pass charge for the gym and we are planning on goin to golden corral after to clean out the buffet. You wanna ride with us over there?

What is your location bro???

My location? I live in Mount Vernon, Indiana. About 15 - 20 miles from Nick.

slvrwolf1
04-18-08, 4:43 pm

Address:
4904 Plasa East Blvd
Evansville, IN. 47715

Going to be an awesome time.

I made it for this day and time cause I didint have anything else planned this weekend. Guess what I was told the other day now I have a Rope Rescue class to take that day at my fire department. No worries tho I talked to the Instructor and he said he will get me out as soon as possible. Looking maybe at 11:30 or 12 noon. So Earl we are goin to have to shoot down that rope head to the truck and head to Eville. LOL

slvrwolf1
04-22-08, 4:03 pm
So far it looks like
Burke Knapp
NCK219
Irreplaceable
Tron
MJ Downey
Lildude15612000
blueangel4045
Anabolic Mass
me
9 including myself and I have a couple others that are not on the forvm yet that want to drop by(potential animals) sounds like a good time. 1 week and 3 days away

Enforcer
04-23-08, 2:27 pm

Address:
4904 Plasa East Blvd
Evansville, IN. 47715

Going to be an awesome time.

I made it for this day and time cause I didint have anything else planned this weekend. Guess what I was told the other day now I have a Rope Rescue class to take that day at my fire department. No worries tho I talked to the Instructor and he said he will get me out as soon as possible. Looking maybe at 11:30 or 12 noon. So Earl we are goin to have to shoot down that rope head to the truck and head to Eville. LOL

So far it looks like
Burke Knapp
NCK219
Irreplaceable
Tron
MJ Downey
Lildude15612000
blueangel4045
Anabolic Mass
me
9 including myself and I have a couple others that are not on the forvm yet that want to drop by(potential animals) sounds like a good time. 1 week and 3 days away

Nice job so far fellas. You want all of the Animals you can get to attend. It is not just a time to lift, but a time to get to know your brothers or even sisters in iron. Got to have fun with it but as always make sure your trainign is pure intensity. Looking forward to this one. Anything you need just let me know

slvrwolf1
04-24-08, 8:29 am
Nice job so far fellas. You want all of the Animals you can get to attend. It is not just a time to lift, but a time to get to know your brothers or even sisters in iron. Got to have fun with it but as always make sure your trainign is pure intensity. Looking forward to this one. Anything you need just let me know

Thank you. It will be a great time. I didnt even know there were any animal brothers nearby and then NCK contacted me about getting together. Tear it up in the gym and clean out the buffet, sounds great.

AnabolicMass02
04-24-08, 8:53 pm
Hope some of u crazy mother fuckers can make the lift this weekend. I plan on makin the drive for the Southern IN ABC lift. No matter what, lift some fuckin iron!!!

slvrwolf1
04-25-08, 9:42 am
I really wish I could but I have some plans I cant break with My brother in law. Have fun and get intense.
I think nick is going to yours tho

slvrwolf1
04-28-08, 8:15 am
This weekend bros. Nitrofitness

Enforcer
04-28-08, 2:46 pm
This weekend is the weekend fellas. You guys better rep Animal to the fullest. I wanna see some sick ass weights being thrown around. I wanna be impressed. Yeah u heard me, impress me with some sick shit. If you guys need anything else for this, just let me know ASAP.

slvrwolf1
04-28-08, 3:49 pm
OK I will do... Oh has G got the care package sent out yet. He was telling me about having the guys sign a banner and some samples. We should have about 9 for sure but I told a couple others that are going to try to make it so we are looking at maybe 12 to attend our first Southern Indiana ABC event.

nck219
04-28-08, 9:58 pm
i've got 2 other guys comin this weekend for sure...i dunno if i'll be able to get them signed up on the forvm before then or not, but they'll be there.

slvrwolf1
04-29-08, 8:27 am
i've got 2 other guys comin this weekend for sure...i dunno if i'll be able to get them signed up on the forvm before then or not, but they'll be there.

If you can get them signed up before thats great but if you cant that will be ok. We will just say they are potential animals :) I think everyone I have comming is already signed up. I did talk to a guy yesterday that is interested in comming but not sure he can make it or sign up in time. I told him if he gets a chance just drop in see what its all about.

nck219
04-30-08, 7:35 pm
Alright fellas, just a few more days! Lets get a final headcount goin... Make a lil' noise in here.

slvrwolf1
05-01-08, 9:55 am
I got word that our care package was sent out so we will have our banner to sign. I also have been told my fire department is having a rope rescue class that day. I told him I needed more of a notice than that and the instructor told me he would get me out early. I should be able to get there close to or right at 1:00 pm. I figured 1:pm to meet everyone and 1:30 start lifting. Looks like it will be arms and chest workout. I will be bringing Myself, Irreplaceable, Blueangel4045, and lildude. Lildude is iin the rope rescue class with me and said he would just catch a ride with me.

Is there any directions you can give to Nitro fitness? Is it acros green river road in front of the mall?

Enforcer
05-01-08, 9:58 am
I got word that our care package was sent out so we will have our banner to sign. I also have been told my fire department is having a rope rescue class that day. I told him I needed more of a notice than that and the instructor told me he would get me out early. I should be able to get there close to or right at 1:00 pm. I figured 1:pm to meet everyone and 1:30 start lifting. Looks like it will be arms and chest workout. I will be bringing Myself, Irreplaceable, Blueangel4045, and lildude. Lildude is iin the rope rescue class with me and said he would just catch a ride with me.

Is there any directions you can give to Nitro fitness? Is it acros green river road in front of the mall?

Looking forward to this event. Def can't wait to see what you guys have in store

slvrwolf1
05-01-08, 10:11 am
Oh it will be great. I had some injuries that were healing up like I had some shoulder pain earlier this year and just got over walking pnemonia but I went to workout last night and no pain, felt great and had an awesome workout. I am stoked and ready to lift some Iron. I havent been working out that long so I will definately be up for some advice from other animals that attend to maybe boost my workouts to the next level. I am ready to grow. This is really getting me psyched up and bringing on the motivation to get my goals accomplished. It is great to have a bunch of bros around with the same thing in mind...Lift Iron ....get big ...and get healthy.

slvrwolf1
05-01-08, 1:30 pm
Hey I got the package in today, Thanks Eric for getting it out so quick. I opened it up and no banner (on Backorder) we will have a few samples for the guys tho. Maybe we can get a banner by the time we get around for our 2nd event. Thats another story tho lets get thru this one first.

Enforcer
05-01-08, 1:37 pm
Hey I got the package in today, Thanks Eric for getting it out so quick. I opened it up and no banner (on Backorder) we will have a few samples for the guys tho. Maybe we can get a banner by the time we get around for our 2nd event. Thats another story tho lets get thru this one first.

Yo bro I took care of you. A giant banner is headed overnight your way as we speak. Get it done.

slvrwolf1
05-01-08, 2:02 pm
Thanks your awesome bro. These guys want to get in Lift some iron, make some noise and be noticed

Enforcer
05-01-08, 2:19 pm
Thanks your awesome bro. These guys want to get in Lift some iron, make some noise and be noticed

No doubt bro. Always willing to lend a helping hand to my brothers in iron. Now all that is left to do if move some serious fuckin weight

slvrwolf1
05-01-08, 3:01 pm
I just read on bb.com that yesterday was Eric's Birthday... Happy belated birthday Eric.

Enforcer
05-01-08, 3:11 pm
I just read on bb.com that yesterday was Eric's Birthday... Happy belated birthday Eric.

There's a thread about it

nck219
05-01-08, 7:18 pm
Thanks for lookin out for us Enforcer. As for directions to the gym...Im assuming you'll be taking the Lloyd expressway into evansville. Take the green river rd. exit, turn left at the light heading north on Green river. About a 1/4 mile up on your right, immediately after Schlotzky's deli and before Denny's, take a right on East plaza blvd. Nitro Fitness is on your left behind Denny's, cant miss it.

slvrwolf1
05-02-08, 8:35 am
Ok thanks Nick sounds easy. I was trying to drop by earlier before the event rolled around but been busy, been sick and never got around to it.

nck219
05-03-08, 7:26 am
Today is it fellas. I'll be there with Mjdowney, mike7587, ashley219, along with a handfull of others that arent on the forvm yet. It sounds like most people are training chest and or arms. So we'll prolly have to break up into some groups or something. More than likely ill get there a lil before 1 in case anyone shows up early. My cell number is 812-499-2064 if anyone has any questions, needs a ride or directions or anything, jus give me a shout...Hopefully we'll see everyone later today!

slvrwolf1
05-03-08, 8:00 am
Thanks Nick.
I am at my fire station right now getting ready to start my rope rescue class. We are doing confined space today. I will be there right after. I asked my wife to make sure camera is charged and loaded along with banner and stuff. I will be bringing lildude, irreplaceable, and blueangel. Sounds like a great time. Arms and chest sounds great to me. I did a great legs workout last night. I was told if class runs over a bit I can go early and still get my certification so I should be there by 1:00.

nck219
05-03-08, 7:06 pm
I just got home from our first event! We actually ended up with a pretty good turnout even though quite a few people didnt show, I think we ended up with like 8 people. We got a good chest/arms workout in and then chowed down on some good ol' buffet food at the Golden Corral. Everyone was really cool and I had a great time. I think slvrwolf got quite a few pics so hopefully he can get those up soon for everyone! Hopefully we can get another one in next month!

slvrwolf1
05-03-08, 8:08 pm
WOW what a workout. I am gonna be hurting tomorrow. lildude went home to take a nap he was beat. Thanks Nick that was a nice gym to visit and you def know your stuff. Thanks for the pointers. I am sure it will turn my workouts around and start some serious growth. It was real cool looking forward to next month. workin on getting pics on now.

slvrwolf1
05-03-08, 11:09 pm
hey here is some of the pics. some of them turned out blurry so I dint include those.
http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii218/slvrwolf1_photo/abcmay/
and a video I put together. the videos that I took for some reason had some bad spots so I put this together
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV-TGP2QWPo

slvrwolf1
05-06-08, 8:44 am
Hey Nick my arms and chest are tore up, thanks for the tips. Wow I am in pain but its a good pain. I am looking forward to the next one. I was thinking around june 07 about same time 1 or 1:30 pm. This time I might see if I can make better arrangements at the local Golden corral. That was seriously crowded.

lildude15612000
05-06-08, 9:52 pm
hell yea let do this i have been pumped since the last meet. thanxs alot nick and both mikes the tips you all gave me and slvrwolf1 have been super helpful.

mjdowney
05-08-08, 4:07 pm
Im definitly down for another work out with you guys, its always nice to meet new people who are dedicated to working out, and the more you train with nick the more you learn haha and get your ass kicked trust me

slvrwolf1
05-08-08, 10:23 pm
Im definitly down for another work out with you guys, its always nice to meet new people who are dedicated to working out, and the more you train with nick the more you learn haha and get your ass kicked trust me

I know thats true. mya arms and chest are still a little sore. I have definately grown in my chest. It is bigger and tighter since the other day. Did you see the video. it looks great

mjdowney
05-09-08, 12:16 am
the video was awesome haha very nice putting that together in such a short time

nck219
05-13-08, 9:03 pm
june 7th should work...whos feelin some legs or a back session?

mjdowney
05-13-08, 10:37 pm
legs dumb...back awesome

nck219
05-13-08, 10:56 pm
lol ill make sure to plan some extra crazy shit for us this friday for legs then. Im feelin a puke session...

slvrwolf1
05-14-08, 8:28 am
june 7th should work...whos feelin some legs or a back session?

lol ill make sure to plan some extra crazy shit for us this friday for legs then. Im feelin a puke session...

I am up for either. wow squat till you puke LOL My back really needs some work tho. Hell whole body does but I could definatley use some back work.

Nick I followed that workout we did togeher and I did a little higher weight this time on bench. still nothing to brag about but weight did go up Also still have prob with shoulder. I ordered more pak yesterday along with omega and flex. I will try that out for a while.
I wish I could figure that shoulder out. Whole arm is like dead after very little. I was doing DB presses again and half way up it was like bicep gives out arm goes limp and someone has to catch it before it hits me in face. Anyone checking this thread have an idea as what might be wrong other than my ass just being weak LOL this time I was putting up 40 # db and on 2nd set it just went limp.

kent20
05-17-08, 12:31 am
yo fellas i'm like an hour away from evansvill and would love to come to the next abc meet. I'm pissed i missed this one, i trained in e vill the week after. we need to get a ton of people together and have a sick back workout. old school style: deads and rows. june would be awesome keep it hardcore boys

nck219
05-17-08, 12:40 am
join on in bro...where abouts are you from?

kent20
05-17-08, 11:47 pm
join on in bro...where abouts are you from?

harrisburg, IL

slvrwolf1
05-20-08, 8:42 am
harrisburg, IL

Yeah that would be cool for you to make it to the next event. I used to live in New Haven and went to South Eastern Illinois College. I went to quite a few parties there in Harrisburg and out in Raleigh( cant remember how to spell it LOL).

slvrwolf1
05-20-08, 8:45 am
Sorry havent been on in a few days guys. I have a bad toothache and dont feel like doing anything. I got to get to the dentist soon. Hey Nick did you see what Bam Bam is planning in Kentucky in July. How far is Lexington?

nck219
05-20-08, 5:48 pm
Sorry havent been on in a few days guys. I have a bad toothache and dont feel like doing anything. I got to get to the dentist soon. Hey Nick did you see what Bam Bam is planning in Kentucky in July. How far is Lexington?

i sure did...Im planning on goin to that, work permitting. I wont know till much closer to the date tho. Lexington is about 3 hours give or take a bit...Its a really easy drive. I64 pretty much the whole way there...

kent20
05-20-08, 10:51 pm
Yeah that would be cool for you to make it to the next event. I used to live in New Haven and went to South Eastern Illinois College. I went to quite a few parties there in Harrisburg and out in Raleigh( cant remember how to spell it LOL).

lol thats crazy man. Its a small world. So is the date set for June 7th?

Tron
05-22-08, 1:21 pm

When is the 7th? Sorry I missed the first one... moving back home from school and all that BS was not fun at all.

Tron
05-22-08, 9:14 pm
When is the 7th? Sorry I missed the first one... moving back home from school and all that BS was not fun at all.

I can't go back and edit this for some reason... but I meant what day. I think it is a Saturday... Unfortunately on that day I can't make it cause we have a cookout for my cousin who is getting married. I pretty much have to be there because I'm an usher. How am I getting so unlucky?

slvrwolf1
05-27-08, 9:04 am

Something came up the 7th but I was thinking I can still make it if everyone wanted the 7th but I see tron wont be able to make that one. How about June 14? I can make either but if it is better for June 14 lets shoot for that date for a killer back day.

I can't go back and edit this for some reason... but I meant what day. I think it is a Saturday... Unfortunately on that day I can't make it cause we have a cookout for my cousin who is getting married. I pretty much have to be there because I'm an usher. How am I getting so unlucky?

Yeah it is Saturday. Because of work all our event will most likely be Saturdays. If everyone agrees to the 14th we will move it to then. It would be great to have a bigger event. I will be bringing the banner back to get more signatures before I ship it back to corporate.

nck219
05-27-08, 7:08 pm
the 14th is fine with me...

kent20
05-27-08, 9:46 pm
14th is great. i'm freakin pumped. will it be at nitro fitness?

slvrwolf1
05-28-08, 10:24 am
OK June 14 it is then.

Nitro Fitness
Address:
4904 Plasa East Blvd
Evansville, IN. 47715

$5.00 day pass
1:00 pm Saturday June 14

Killer Back workout
Can also do Legs possibly.

I have a couple new Animals signed up last night from my fire station. They are cadets but are very interested in learning how to lift correctly.

Tron
06-08-08, 1:45 pm
1:00 pm Saturday June 14

Killer Back workout

Already got my next 2 week's workout planned around this... Planning how to pack the cooler as well. I'll be there at 12:55 CST sharp...

slvrwolf1
06-09-08, 9:56 am
Already got my next 2 week's workout planned around this... Planning how to pack the cooler as well. I'll be there at 12:55 CST sharp...

awesome we will look forward to seeing you there

nck219
06-09-08, 6:41 pm

hell yeah bro...bring your deadliftin' face...

mjdowney
06-10-08, 2:05 am
love me some good ol dead lifting....

Enforcer
06-12-08, 2:02 pm
ABC #2 flleas. Got to make it bigger then the last one. Looking forward to see what kind of madness you guys come up with

nck219
06-13-08, 10:03 am
yo slvrwolf, have you contacted the gym about us comin this saturday? I can give them the heads up if you havent yet...

slvrwolf1
06-13-08, 11:13 am
yo slvrwolf, have you contacted the gym about us comin this saturday? I can give them the heads up if you havent yet...

No I havent had a chance to get in touch with them. I would appreciate it if you could do that. I also have some bad news about my bunch from Mount Vernon. I had an abcessed toothe started a root canal last week and was supposed to finish it this week and got held off till today to go in and finish it also my wife had 2 wisdom teeth cut out Wednesday. EJ (lildude) he cant come either, had something to do with fire department. I was really looking forward to having an awesome Iron liftin back killing workout with you guys. Last event Chset/Arms, my arms were like dead for days LOL. I was also going to get a hold of golden coral to get it reserved this time so we had plenty of seats. Last time they told me it wont be busy so I didnt bother with the reservations and we barely found places to sit. So I guess that make it minus slvrwolf, irreplaceable, Blueangel, and lildude. Maybe next month will be better for me and the Mount Vernon bunch. I am very upset that this had to happen now.

slvrwolf1
06-13-08, 11:17 am
Last week my left cheek looked like I had a goose egg in it. At least swelling has went down.

Oh Nick I have more bad news the bakery where you got those sandwiches at closed down.

I was so looking forward to this meeting the new ones added to our group and getting more signatures on the banner.

nck219
06-13-08, 1:13 pm
No I havent had a chance to get in touch with them. I would appreciate it if you could do that. I also have some bad news about my bunch from Mount Vernon. I had an abcessed toothe started a root canal last week and was supposed to finish it this week and got held off till today to go in and finish it also my wife had 2 wisdom teeth cut out Wednesday. EJ (lildude) he cant come either, had something to do with fire department. I was really looking forward to having an awesome Iron liftin back killing workout with you guys. Last event Chset/Arms, my arms were like dead for days LOL. I was also going to get a hold of golden coral to get it reserved this time so we had plenty of seats. Last time they told me it wont be busy so I didnt bother with the reservations and we barely found places to sit. So I guess that make it minus slvrwolf, irreplaceable, Blueangel, and lildude. Maybe next month will be better for me and the Mount Vernon bunch. I am very upset that this had to happen now.

Thats a bad deal bro...Sorry to hear you guys can't make it. Hope the tooth heals up quick. Looks like Mjdowney and I, and whoever else shows will hold it down...I'll make sure to get some pics and hopefully some videos up as soon as I can.

[QUOTE=slvrwolf1;424360]Oh Nick I have more bad news the bakery where you got those sandwiches at closed down.

I'm pissed about that lol...We were in there the last week before they closed and said farewell lol.

nck219
06-14-08, 7:33 am
Todays the day fellas...Time to tear some shit up. I'll be there with mjdowney and ashley219. I dont think I'll be able to get there early this time, bc i have to work till atleast 12. Hopefully Tron and Kent20 can make it out today. If you need directions my cell number is posted earlier in the thread. We'll see everyone there...

nck219
06-14-08, 5:17 pm
Just got home from the gym! We were a few short from last time, but we had a new addition to the crew, Gavin(Tron). It was nice meeting a new face, seemed like a really cool guy. Hopefully he can make some more of our events. We tore up the weights in our back session and then had the gym's chef(yes, our gym has a chef lol) cook us up a badass meal. My sister took some pictures for us, so hopefully I can have her get those up by tonight. Sorry for the guys couldnt make it...You guys missed a great workout and some damn good food!

mjdowney
06-15-08, 11:09 am
Awesome back work out...Gavin definitely a pleasure to meet you man, always nice to work out with some new animals who just want to move some weight. Wish the Mt. Vernon crew could have been there, we will have to schedule another work out soon so we can meet back up and get back to it.

Tron
06-15-08, 7:35 pm
Being about 25-30 pounds lighter than you guys, I'm glad it wasn't too bad, haha. I need to check up how much it'd be from September to May at Nitro. I was really impressed. Very nice gym without the whole stuck up idea. When ya brought out the chalk I was definitely sold, haha.

On a side note, my back is tore to hell... I was just sitting there staring at the wall last night 'cause I was so tired. Just more motivation to get me to catch up with ya guys. Amazing work out, great eats... I'll definitely be back. I'll see if I can bring my cousins with me next time... Not new to the gym scene, but they aren't huge guys either but they'll keep up.

Also, Nick/slvrwolf1... you guys need anything I'll do what I can. Just hit me with a PM or I'll check this thread like everyother day.

slvrwolf1
06-17-08, 8:43 am
Sounds like you had a great workout and eats. I wish I could have been there. My infection has went down and mouth wuit hurting now but I have to go back Wednesday for 3 more fillings. I had a bad deal with the dentist about 20 years ago and never went back to a dentist so I have about 20 years to catch up on.

Tron
06-22-08, 7:56 pm
[QUOTE=slvrwolf1;427325My infection has went down and mouth wuit hurting now but I have to go back Wednesday for 3 more fillings. I had a bad deal with the dentist about 20 years ago and never went back to a dentist so I have about 20 years to catch up on.[/QUOTE]

God that doesn't sound good at all... Hope it all goes well!

So is there gonna be anything going on in July? I can't make the weekend of the 12th and the first weekend is the 5th and 6th so that's just after the 4th... So I'm kinda curious as to what ya guys decide if any.

nck219
06-22-08, 10:49 pm
as of right now my schedule is open for whenever in july...

Tron
06-23-08, 9:58 pm
Either the 5th or the 19th work best for me. I can't do the weekend of the 12th due to the fact I'm in my cousin's wedding. If nothing else, I'll just hit up Nitro some other day for a nonsanctioned event with ya guys.

slvrwolf1
06-24-08, 3:16 pm
My sons birthday is the 7 of july so I cant make it the weekend of the 4th cause I promised him we would go camping for his birthday and invite a bunch of his friends. They are all around age 16 so shouldnt be too bad. July 19 sounds great. I am sorry havent been on much lately but I have been deathly sick. Who knew teeth cold kill ya lol. Apparently I had such a bad infection if I let it go it coulda killed me. Annabolic Mass messaged me wanting to get a final head count of who is heading to the Indy lift so anyone wanting to attend might wanna message him.

Tron
06-24-08, 10:32 pm
So the 19th is the day to put on the calendar... Gotcha. Just let me know what we're gonna lift so I can switch out my work up routine and be ready.

Mcdiesel14
07-09-08, 8:36 pm
hate to barge in on your thread guys but I'm really trying to get together with my chapter and we were supposed to meet this weekend but can't get ahold of anyone but was still looking at meeting with at least a chapter close around and figured you all wouldn't be too far from me was wondering when you guys were going to get another metting together and if you would mind me crashing in with you guys.

nck219
07-10-08, 7:27 am
hate to barge in on your thread guys but I'm really trying to get together with my chapter and we were supposed to meet this weekend but can't get ahold of anyone but was still looking at meeting with at least a chapter close around and figured you all wouldn't be too far from me was wondering when you guys were going to get another metting together and if you would mind me crashing in with you guys.

Our next one is looking to be July 19th and you are more than welcome to join.

slvrwolf1
07-15-08, 10:30 am
yeah Mcdiesel we would be glad to have you at our event.

slvrwolf1
07-15-08, 10:42 am
Our next one is looking to be July 19th and you are more than welcome to join.

Hey Nick any idea what everyone would like to work on. Everyone from Mount vernon said they liked the chest workout we did together. I figured chest and arms unless you have something else in mind. I am sorry I havent been around much lately, it has been a bad year. The only thing good about this year so far was that I made it to the Arnold.

As you know since we last met up I got a bad tooth infection that about killed me, infection got into blood and everything so I had to stop workouts for awhile. Started getting back into working out getting my addiction back and my mother in law had a stroke so we spent awhile checking up on her and she died. The camping trip I was supposed to take with my son for his birthday on the 5th was postponed because of her death. SO it was like everything this year went to hell. I am now starting to get my diet back in check and my workouts are still suffering but I am starting to turn it around, just like starting over.
The way it is looking as of right now I will be there along with the whole mount vernon bunch + my son is off work and wants to come this time. I hate that I had to miss the last event.

slvrwolf1
07-15-08, 10:49 am
Nitro Fitness
Address:
4904 Plasa East Blvd
Evansville, IN. 47715

$5.00 day pass
1:00 pm Saturday July 19

Mcdiesel14
07-15-08, 1:09 pm
Is that the def location? I know I've already said it but I don't want to intrude on you guys just the whole Kentucky abc has really fallen thru twice. I just mapquested the loc. seems like its a good 2 and half hours from me looks like i'm going to have to head out early haha.

Tron
07-15-08, 2:18 pm
Is that the def location? I know I've already said it but I don't want to intrude on you guys just the whole Kentucky abc has really fallen thru twice. I just mapquested the loc. seems like its a good 2 and half hours from me looks like i'm going to have to head out early haha.

Show if you want to at all, dude. It's a great place, so I'm sure it'll definitely be the spot. I went there once with Nick and Mike and I can for sure tell you it's great. I found out the owners are very nice and they have a competition background. I'll definitely be there...

But I'll need to know by friday what we are working out so I can set my week's routine accordingly... If it's arms I'll just switch my legs day up on Thursday and rest on friday... if it's legs I'll do the opposite... I just need to know.

nck219
07-15-08, 6:22 pm

You are deffinately not intruding bro. Thats what the ABC is all about. It doesnt matter if your from southern Indiana or fuckin alaska. If you wanna tear it up with us, we'll be there. More the merrier... As for what to train, it doesnt really matter to me. I trained chest yesterday, and Im doin arms today. Somethin along the lines of shoulders or legs is what we'll be hittin. More than likely legs....

Mcdiesel14
07-15-08, 6:59 pm
Sounds good and same for me I don't care what were lifting. i've got back, chest and legs left this week so any of those are good for me

Tron
07-15-08, 8:23 pm
But I'll need to know by friday what we are working out so I can set my week's routine accordingly... If it's arms I'll just switch my legs day up on Thursday and rest on friday... if it's legs I'll do the opposite... I just need to know.

That made no sense... whatever we choose not to do I'll do on Friday... I sure suck at typing today.

slvrwolf1
07-16-08, 8:21 am
Legs sounds good to me.

Mcdiesel14
07-16-08, 1:11 pm
Fine with me too

slvrwolf1
07-18-08, 11:02 am
I was gona call golden corral and see if I could reserve it this time so we dont have the problem we had last time but I thought I would see if you all wanted to do what ya did last event that I didnt make. I am not sure if I can stick around too long after the lift or not anyway. I am just having a bad run of luck this year. I have another family member sick. My sister is sick with cancer and I may not make it to eat after.

nck219
07-18-08, 10:24 pm
We should be able to just eat at the gym afterwards. If there is gonna be quite a few of us we'll just have to let her know ahead of time what we want.

slvrwolf1
07-19-08, 8:47 am
ok sounds good.

slvrwolf1
07-19-08, 8:50 am
LOL my daughter is worried. She just told me I am not going to be able to work next week, after nick's arm and chest workout she couldnt hardly move her arms for 4 days lol. She said she dont think she will be able to move her legs for a week after this.

Tron
07-19-08, 9:08 am
Today be the day, people... I'll be there at 1 sharp. Gotta pack the cooler and meet up with the friend I am dragging along. See ya'll there.

nck219
07-19-08, 1:32 pm
Its time to do it...Cant wait to see everyone there.

Tron
07-19-08, 5:06 pm
Damn good day. Nice to meet the ones that I didn't know from missing the past ones and good to see the animals that were there at the last one. Good leg day, and good eats. Also great to meetcha Brian. I think I can say from everyone else, you're welcome anytime.

Thanks again, brothers and sisters.

slvrwolf1
07-20-08, 6:54 am
That was awesome guys. Another great abc event under our belts and our sessions are growing in size we had about 9 or 10 animals there. Lets keep this thing alive.

MJDowney was looking large. He has packed on some serious muscle since our 1st event. Thanks for joining us Tron and Mcdiesel.

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii218/slvrwolf1_photo/ABC%20July

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp11SIVqtPo[/

Mcdiesel14
07-20-08, 2:21 pm
Yeah guys and girls it was a blast definatly worth the drive just hit me up anytime.

and my legs are killing me next time i'll take a week off before I lift the abc haha

slvrwolf1
07-21-08, 8:54 am
Yeah guys and girls it was a blast definatly worth the drive just hit me up anytime.

and my legs are killing me next time i'll take a week off before I lift the abc haha

LOL I like the equipment there also. It is alot better than what we have at my gym

tattoopierced1
08-01-08, 4:08 pm
Evansville Indiana here

Tron
08-01-08, 4:43 pm
Evansville is a good place to be... Where you hit up normally? The past ABC meets were at Evansville at Nitro Fitness.

nck219
08-01-08, 5:06 pm
Lets start throwin some dates out for august...I know the 30th i may have a wedding to go to. Whats everyone else got?

Tron
08-01-08, 5:15 pm
Lets start throwin some dates out for august...I know the 30th i may have a wedding to go to. Whats everyone else got?

I may not make it to this one... It's looking like this weekend and next will be with me visiting friends and then the 24th I move back in to school. Seems like something else is going on the 17th, but my memory sucks right now. I'll just hit it up if I can, don't worry bout me.

tattoopierced1
08-04-08, 9:21 am
Evansville is a good place to be... Where you hit up normally? The past ABC meets were at Evansville at Nitro Fitness.

I used to be at the Pit, but switched over to Fitness Zone this year so I could train with Jim Cordova.

slvrwolf1
08-04-08, 2:21 pm

I am taking kids camping before they go back to school on the 8th so I should be free the 16th or 23rd.

tattoopierced1
08-04-08, 3:24 pm
I am taking kids camping before they go back to school on the 8th so I should be free the 16th or 23rd.

the 16th would be cool with me.

nck219
08-04-08, 9:59 pm
16th should work for me... I heard a rumor that cordova was moving to New york? Thats quite a change from the Pit, to Fitness zone lol.

tattoopierced1
08-05-08, 8:50 am
16th should work for me... I heard a rumor that cordova was moving to New york? Thats quite a change from the Pit, to Fitness zone lol.

He actually moved there about 4-6 weeks ago. Supposed to go visit him for his competition during the Worlds in November.

I like Fitness Zone much better.. The Pit got way to hot in the summer time, and alot of the equipment is very old. It served its purpose for the time, but it was time to move on.

slvrwolf1
08-07-08, 2:32 pm
He actually moved there about 4-6 weeks ago. Supposed to go visit him for his competition during the Worlds in November.

I like Fitness Zone much better.. The Pit got way to hot in the summer time, and alot of the equipment is very old. It served its purpose for the time, but it was time to move on.

Hey guys I got a notice today I have training for my job and they scheduled it for August 16 8 am to 4 pm . How about the 23rd at 1 pm

slvrwolf1
08-15-08, 8:42 am
Hey guys I havent saw anyone on since I posted last. Have you guys noticed I cant make it because of a work issue. I was wanting to change to August 23 1 pm. I will be busy this Saturday the 16th from 8 am to 4 pm

Tron
08-15-08, 3:08 pm
I can't make either... so ya'll have a great lift. Move some iron.

nck219
08-15-08, 3:18 pm
The 23rd should work for me.

nck219
08-18-08, 8:59 pm
so whos gonna be able to make it this weekend? whats everyone planning on training?

slvrwolf1
08-19-08, 9:04 am
I will be there around 1 pm I was hoping to get in another chest and arms. I should be bringing Brandi and Angie. I am not sure if my son or ej are working or not. Angie's mom passed away last month and the 23rd is her mom and dad's anniversary so she may stay with him to help him thru that day.

tattoopierced1
08-19-08, 9:52 am
I'm going to try and make it.. what is the address of this place?

nck219
08-19-08, 3:42 pm
I'm going to try and make it.. what is the address of this place?

4904 Plaza East Blvd Evansville, IN. 47715. Its right behind Denny's on Green river road, out by Eastland mall. Its pretty easy to find. I'll be training arms more than likely.

tattoopierced1
08-20-08, 1:20 pm
4904 Plaza East Blvd Evansville, IN. 47715. Its right behind Denny's on Green river road, out by Eastland mall. Its pretty easy to find. I'll be training arms more than likely.

i'm good with doing arms.. wont be doing chest as chest day is Thursday for me.

Mcdiesel14
08-20-08, 9:16 pm
work hard guys I'm not going to be able to make this one its been really busy down here with me. But I'll try and make the next one.

nck219
08-21-08, 7:27 am
[QUOTE=Mcdiesel14;486192]work hard guys I'm not going to be able to make this one its been really busy down here with me. But I'll try and make the next one.[/QUOTE

Thats aight bro. Thanks for checkin in on us. Hope you can make it to the next one.

nck219
08-22-08, 10:33 am
My brother and Mjdowney said they would be there this weekend. There was one other guy at the gym that said he might come, but who knows...

nck219
08-24-08, 12:57 pm
The ABC event went pretty good yesterday. We didnt get the turnout we wanted, but thats ok. We had a new guy there, Mark(tattoopierced1). He was a really cool guy and had some great input on our workout. We tried some new shit for Arms and I left there pumped as hell. We had time to snap a few pictures so hopefully I can get those up. Our coodinator(slvrwolf) didnt show up and I havent heard anything so far, so hopefully everything is ok with him.

Tron
08-26-08, 1:39 am
Wish I coulda been there....

slvrwolf1
08-28-08, 9:20 am
The ABC event went pretty good yesterday. We didnt get the turnout we wanted, but thats ok. We had a new guy there, Mark(tattoopierced1). He was a really cool guy and had some great input on our workout. We tried some new shit for Arms and I left there pumped as hell. We had time to snap a few pictures so hopefully I can get those up. Our coodinator(slvrwolf) didnt show up and I havent heard anything so far, so hopefully everything is ok with him.

sounds like you guys had a good event. I am sorry I was a no show. I woke up Saturday morning running to the bathroom and didnt have any peace till yesterday. Aweful stomache cramps and everything was very bad. I never hardly get sick but this year has been very bad for me and my family . All I can say is hopefully next year will be better cause my workouts are suffering this year. I still have time this year to pull it off but usually around the holidays is my weak time lol. My goals are to reach a lean 200 lbs and then after that re evaluate and see how much muscle I can pack on.

nck219
08-29-08, 5:24 pm
Its all good man...Hope you get to feelin' well soon.

nck219
08-29-08, 5:29 pm
September is rollin up on us...Start throwin out some dates so we can give everyone enough time to set schedules and what not. We've got a couple new members now, Lets shoot for our biggest event yet...

Tron
09-01-08, 6:04 pm
I'd prefer not the weekend of the 12th, but I'm gonna make ANY date... no excuses.

nck219
09-01-08, 11:15 pm
the weekend of the 21st I'll be gone for a Memorial service for my grandpa. Other than that i think im good to go.

tattoopierced1
09-02-08, 8:56 am
the weekend of the 21st I'll be gone for a Memorial service for my grandpa. Other than that i think im good to go.

i'll try to make it out whenever... sept. is pretty busy for me.

nick: you gonna upload those pics?

nck219
09-02-08, 10:29 pm
yeah they are on my bro's gf's camera and i gotta get it from her...

slvrwolf1
09-04-08, 2:29 pm
Ok since the 6th is already comming upon us too short...tron doesnt prefer the weekend of the 12 and Nick is busy the 21 how about Sept 27

slvrwolf1
09-04-08, 2:31 pm
Hey nick I was looking at your girls myspace page and saw a pic of you from a few years ago. Wow you have really bulked up.

nck219
09-04-08, 6:04 pm
Hey nick I was looking at your girls myspace page and saw a pic of you from a few years ago. Wow you have really bulked up.
Thanks bro. I dont really make huge jumps in weight, I just try to consistently put on 6-10 lbs a year...It starts to add up eventually lol.

Ok since the 6th is already comming upon us too short...tron doesnt prefer the weekend of the 12 and Nick is busy the 21 how about Sept 27

27th should be good for me...Whats everyone else think?

tattoopierced1
09-05-08, 8:44 am
Thanks bro. I dont really make huge jumps in weight, I just try to consistently put on 6-10 lbs a year...It starts to add up eventually lol.

27th should be good for me...Whats everyone else think?

cant make it on the 27th, my sis is getting married that day. have fun though guys

slvrwolf1
09-05-08, 8:50 am
we usually have our events on saturday but we could have it on a sunday this month if everyone agrees, if it fits everyones schedule better.

Tron
09-05-08, 10:56 pm
I'm good with whatever.

nck219
09-05-08, 11:28 pm
Either would work for me.

nck219
09-11-08, 5:59 pm
Im free the weekend of the 21st now. Would that weekend work better for everyone?

nck219
09-15-08, 3:58 pm
Any body out there?

Tron
09-16-08, 8:59 pm
Any body out there?

You know me... I'll be there.

Tron
09-22-08, 6:54 pm
We gonna do anything or not?

nck219
09-22-08, 8:04 pm
Hell yeah we are. I'll be there with my two training partners for sure.

Date: May 27th,2008

Time: 1:30pm

Address:
4904 Plasa East Blvd
Evansville, IN. 47715

Tron
09-22-08, 10:15 pm
I like it... what's the lift?

nck219
09-22-08, 10:31 pm
I normally train arms friday and legs saturday, but I can switch them around. Possibly even shoulders...What are you thinking?

Tron
09-22-08, 11:54 pm
I got either Arms or Legs... it's your choice. Just means I'll either take off Friday or Thursday. I'm indifferent.

slvrwolf1
09-25-08, 11:09 am
Hey guys sorry I havent been around in a while. Overtime at work is kicking my butt. If I can get off work I will be there at this one and Arms sounds great for the workout. Irreplaceable has to work Saturday and doesnt get off till 4 pm so she wont make it. Earl said he cant make it either.

Nick, I have been thinking , You are a big part of this Chapter. You never miss an event, you come up with our workouts and definatley have more knowledge about the workouts we do than I do. You have helped me out tremendously. I have too much going on right now I cant seem to make all the events that we have had and problems have come up all year messing with my schedule. I am considering asking Eric or Enforcer to make you the Coordinator of this chapter and I will step down to maybe recruiter or maybe I can be an assistant or something. Would you Accept? Also if I couldnt be like a recruiter or assistant coordinator, hey I would be happy with just knowing this chapter is still going. If this would be ok with you I will message Eric.

slvrwolf1
09-25-08, 11:16 am
My hours last week are 86 hours thats 46 hours overtime
This week and the week isnt over yet are 64 thats 24 hours overtime.

going to be a great check but I am going to be too tired to spend it LOL.

That why I am hoping to be off Saturday and get in a good workout with you guys and maybe relieve some stress from this job. I went to workout last night and did back but I was too tired to put forth the effort for a kick ass workout. I just looked at it as the main thing was I was there doing something and didnt make excuses to not go.

nck219
09-25-08, 5:54 pm
Of course I'll accept...You know I'll do whatever I gotta do to make this continue to grow. I understand that you've got a lot more going on, family and work are number one priority. It'd be honor to take the spot...You do what you gotta do.

slvrwolf1
09-26-08, 8:29 am
Thanks and I will try to be there tomorrow and I will definatley try to make as many as I can.

nck219
09-26-08, 2:29 pm
Sounds good. Hope to see you there.

nck219
09-29-08, 3:59 pm
The ABC event went really well. We had a decent turnout with 5 guys. Slvrwolf you missed out on a badass arm workout man! The workout went like this...

EZ barbell curls s/s with rope extensions-4 sets

Seated DB curls s/s with close grip bench-4 sets

Cable preacher curls s/s with skullcrushers-3 sets

3 sets of DB concentration curls

3 sets of cable kickbacks

slvrwolf1
09-30-08, 8:52 am
wow nice workout. I didnt get off work till about 1:30. I thought about going on over but it would have taken another 1/2 hour to get there and my daughter got off work at 4:00 and called me for a ride anyway. I think I am almost done with the overtime finally.

Tron
10-06-08, 7:14 pm
When/what we doing this month?

nck219
10-06-08, 11:02 pm
I should be good for any of the saturdays this month. I know I will have to work quite a few of them, but if we move the time more towards like 3 or so I should be fine. The 25th is Nitro's open house/grand opening so there will be shit goin on there from like 12-6. Strong man events, bench press comp., all kinds of grillin out....Should be a damn good time.

Tron
10-06-08, 11:10 pm
Strong man events, bench press comp., all kinds of grillin out....Should be a damn good time.

I'd be down just to go see that.

nck219
10-06-08, 11:15 pm
You know you are more than welcome to come bro. Ash and I will be there pretty much all day. Theres gonna be a tire flip, hummer pulls and all kinds of cool shit.

Tron
10-07-08, 10:56 pm
I just may have to do that...