PDA

View Full Version : Animal Omega FAQ #3: When should I take the Animal Omega?

Animal Rep
03-24-08, 3:05 pm
Q: When should I take the Animal Omega?

A: For best absorption, Animal Omega should be taken with a meal (like Animal Pak), never on an empty stomach. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, or any whole food meal will do the trick.

Mr. Aestheticz
07-18-08, 10:13 am
I am coming up on 8 weeks out from my show starting Monday 7/21/08 here is my current stack!

B-Fast: 1 Animal Pak, 1 Animal Flex, 1 Animal Omega
Through Out Day/Work: 2 Servings of EAA Stack in gallon water
WO Meal: 30 minutes after last bite 1 Animal Pak
30 B4 WO: 1 Animal Pump, 1 Animal Nitro
During WO: 1 Serving EAA Stack with 5g Glutamine
Post WO: 1 Animal Nitro, 1 serving of Storm
B4 Bed: 1 Serving EAA Stack with 5g Glutamine, 3 Universal ZMA

Currently: 180 lbs 7.5% body fat

You can go to my journey link and see current results!

Should I be switching up when I take my OMEGA, adding another OMEGA, and suggestions or critiques?

Wasteland
07-18-08, 10:16 am
I am coming up on 8 weeks out from my show starting Monday 7/21/08 here is my current stack!

B-Fast: 1 Animal Pak, 1 Animal Flex, 1 Animal Omega
Through Out Day/Work: 2 Servings of EAA Stack in gallon water
WO Meal: 30 minutes after last bite 1 Animal Pak
30 B4 WO: 1 Animal Pump, 1 Animal Nitro
During WO: 1 Serving EAA Stack with 5g Glutamine
Post WO: 1 Animal Nitro, 1 serving of Storm
B4 Bed: 1 Serving EAA Stack with 5g Glutamine, 3 Universal ZMA

Currently: 180 lbs 7.5% body fat

You can go to my journey link and see current results!

Should I be switching up when I take my OMEGA, adding another OMEGA, and suggestions or critiques?

Timing looks fine for Omega. You can add a second pack, but that would depend on other variables. I believe Ox takes two packs a day, but then again, he's an IFBB pro.

holdyahead
11-26-08, 12:57 pm
Wait so you can take animal pak and omego both with breakfast? On another post i read that you should wait at least an hour between animal products?

Universal Rep
11-26-08, 12:58 pm
Wait so you can take animal pak and omego both with breakfast? On another post i read that you should wait at least an hour between animal products?

Certain Animal products, yes. With others, no. You can def take Animal Pak with Omega for breakfast. You can even throw in Flex there if ya like.

holdyahead
11-26-08, 1:42 pm
Sounds good to me. Thanks.

DA GOVNA
02-10-10, 11:07 pm
Should I take OMEGA if I am try to add size in the OFF SEASON? I am doing a show in mid OCTOBER

DA GOVNA
02-10-10, 11:28 pm
hello?

DA GOVNA
02-11-10, 4:51 pm
Should I take OMEGA if I am try to add size in the OFF SEASON? I am doing a show in mid OCTOBER

Somebody reply to this

J-Dawg
02-11-10, 5:03 pm

I think the addition of EFAs are extremely helpful for adding on quality lean mass while bulking. I may be extreme, but I do 2-3 packs of Omega during the off season. The benefits of the EFA profile in Animal Omega are numerous--from skin health, to cell health, to balancing hormone levels to joint health to concentration and focus and the list goes on and on...

J-DOG
02-11-10, 5:09 pm
Somebody reply to this

Hey bro omega is fine to take all year round wether you are bulking or cutting as your body will utilize the differnt omegas and other oils in it anyway. Besides a bit of CLA will help to keep your off season gains more solid. Just be sure that when you get closer to your show that you pay attention to the amount of cals in the Omega and factor that in to your total cal count for the day. I have tried it both in off season and competition and when your start to ramp up the cardio and drop your cals back a bit you will really notice that Omega makes your joints feel alot less painful, and feel free to add in Flex for total joint support.

My 2 cents hope it helps!

JD