PDA

View Full Version : Stacking M-Stak, Pump, Torrent

Santent
03-05-08, 11:25 pm
I am currently taking the pak at breakfast and Pump preworkout. I wanted to add M STAK to help my gains and strength and torrent for recovery. I dont know whether or not i should take the Mstak 45 minutes before workout, or in the middle of it. And ofcourse, taking the Torrent after work out. Im at 6"0 167 currently. Would this be a good stack for me? If i use 1.5 scoops of the torrent that would bring me to 5.5 grams of creatine a day.. is that too much? Animal and Universal make the best supplements hands down, cant wait to throw in some new ones.

grande_mono
03-05-08, 11:43 pm
From personal experience, I've used mstak and pump together preworkout with good results. I would take mstak an hour out and then 15-30 minutes later take pump.

and 5.5 grams of creatine in a day is certainly not too much

Dozer86
03-06-08, 12:55 am
From personal experience, I've used mstak and pump together preworkout with good results. I would take mstak an hour out and then 15-30 minutes later take pump.

and 5.5 grams of creatine in a day is certainly not too much

nice stack bro the way I work it is pak as soon as I wake up with breakfast.... 45 minutes before stak/m-stak I alternate them.... and then pump 30 minutes before... gives great energy in the gym and I have a intra workout creatine I take... you should be good I have been on this stack for about 4 weeks and love the energy in the gym... the vascularity is pretty sick

good luck

Santent
03-06-08, 1:02 am
Thanks guys, appreciate the replies!! What about torrent as an post work out shake? Anyone out there who use stack it with the m-stak and pump?

Dozer86
03-06-08, 1:05 am
Thanks guys, appreciate the replies!! What about torrent as an post work out shake? Anyone out there who use stack it with the m-stak and pump?

The stuff I use is comparable to torrent. post workout concentrate on a good protein shake within 45 minutes to replenish the muscle break down. thats whats important post workout.

Ricky P
03-06-08, 1:07 am
The only time I took Torrent I took it with Stak2 and had unreal results. I also used Real Gains at night as a Mass shake... I'd throw oats, PB and sometimes Butterfinger ice cream in there and make an unreal bedtime shake. I put on serious weight with that stack. I see you're 6' about 170. I'd look to use RG's in there somewhere and start putting on some size. That's up to you thought, I don't know your goals or where you want to be, but I'm about 6'1 hovering around 200 lbs. and I think I'm a little light. I'm about to order a stack myself consisting of Pump, Torrent, GH Max and Natural Sterol Complex compliments of my man Big Wides. I'm hoping to put on some serious mass with that one.

Santent
03-06-08, 1:37 am
Basically i am wanting to gain Muscle without having to gain a whole lot of fat along with it. I do compete very competitively at tennis every day and weekend, so right now gaining a lot of weight isnt that realistic because of all the energy im burning with tennis and its intensity. So because of that, im looking for aid in having more energy to use to replenish and repair my muscles to get bigger gains, more strength and more recovery. Would the GH Max and Natural Sterol Complex help in that? How are you planning on taking them, or are you alternating them? Thanks for the reply!

Appollonian
03-06-08, 7:23 am
I agree with the posts above. Just remember that the shakes and the supplements are just that: supplements. Get good quality food in and see if you can't put some lean muscle on. With the intense tennis, if you eat just 500 more calories a day on average than you used to, you will add size slowly but surely. Good luck with the good fight.

Tolan23
11-29-09, 2:23 am
Looking to see if this is a good idea for mass gains. Would Pak, M-stak, pump and torrent be a good stack for mass gains? I just want to get bigger and worry about my abs and what not later. willing to sacrifice some stomach weight for arm size and etc. My eating is usually all eggs, cereal, chicken and fish. but like 100 times a day. im just looking to get huge. And what if i threw in maybe nitro or something or would that knock out one of the effects of these supps? Im new to supps so yea i've always been a protein and thats it type guy. Thanks.

Aggression
11-30-09, 9:01 am
If you're looking for mass, that stack should do it, no questions asked. You'll get out of it what you put into it. So be sure to train hard and eat correctly. Gains will come.

willah
11-30-09, 5:46 pm
I'm running that exact stack at the moment, it is fantastic.

Torrent is probably my favorite supplement ever, and M-Stak works great. Eat big and things will work well.